No matter how women try to keep youth using expensive and modern cosmetics and medicines, they forget about one simple fact - wrinkles appear due to the fact that the connective tissue and muscles of the face lose elasticity. And this significantly changes the technology of possible rejuvenation.
The idea of gymnastics for the face is not at all new, various exercises promising to pull up the contours can be found in almost every women's magazine. But the problem is that all the recommended loads are more aerobic - move your eyebrows, stretch lips into a tube, lead your eyes left and right. And in order to achieve a real effect, the exercises must be anaerobic, that is, based on the strength of the reaction. It was this law that formed the basis of face forming.
What is the meaning of it?
To join the fight for their youth, you should pay close attention to facial gymnastics. Simple at first glance, it can significantly affect intracutaneous processes, slowing down biological aging.
Yoga for the face includes a complex of special facial loads, which are based on the tension of certain muscles. In the process, a large amount of heat is formed in the tissues, which affects the receptors, thereby triggering the processes of regeneration and enhanced nutrition of the skin. It also improves blood circulation, the cells actively receive oxygen, which means that collagen and elastin are produced faster, which are responsible for the tightening of the contours.
Thanks to yoga instructor Annlais Hagen, face-shaping has become popular all over the world.
The rules of aesthetics yoga
Having decided to start such classes, carefully study the basic principles and advice of experienced gurus:
- Before each session, you should rinse all cosmetics off the face and apply a cream.
- Regularity is the key to success. Training should be held at least twice a week for 20-30 minutes, it is possible more often, so you can quickly see the result.
- To monitor the correctness of the exercises and just to lift your spirits, practice yoga in front of a mirror.
- Mandatory rule - the alternation of tension and muscle relaxation. If one of them is constantly in a tense state, it will simply stop working.
- Gymnastics for the face is preferable to sitting, watching for a straight posture.
- If you know that you have weak subcutaneous capillaries, carefully dose the load to avoid bruising.
Grimace and young!
Facial gymnastics consists of several stages, during which all problem areas are alternately worked through. It all starts with the neckline, neck and chin. Then you need to go to the muscles of the upper face - forehead, eyebrows, temples, and then the central part - the nasolabial fold, the muscles of the mouth and cheeks.
To get rid of visible wrinkles in the eye area, you need to devote a few minutes to a simple exercise - open your eyes as wide as possible, as if you were surprised by someone. Stay in this position for some time and relax. Repeat this exercise several times.
Another option is a wink. Try to wink at your reflection in the mirror, but straining only the lower eyelid. Put your finger in the place of the end of the eyebrow and slightly pull up the circular muscle. In this state, try to blink again and repeat it at least 20 times for each eye.
To work the upper eyelid, close your eyes tightly and count to 10, do so several times. Remember that other facial muscles should be relaxed.
Vertical wrinkles - one of the most noticeable age-related changes, which is very upsetting women. And they begin to appear already at the age of 25+ years. To remove these defects, you need to perform simple movements - put three fingers of each hand along the centers of the eyebrows and pull them slightly to the sides. After that, try to slightly raise the eyebrows. So you create resistance, thereby training the muscles of the forehead.
Yoga is also useful for cheeks to prevent them from sagging. Gather more air and roll it from one cheek to another. You need to do this exercise 20 times.
So you will eventually get rid of wrinkles in the nasolabial area. Another effective muscle training is a wide smile. Smile as wide as you can and try to pull the corners of your mouth towards your ears. Hold this position for 20 seconds and relax.
Flabbiness of the skin is the main problem of this zone. To put it in order, perform simple daily actions - lift your head up and stretch your neck like a goose, while making your lips a straw. Repeat this need 20 times.
After that, leaving the head in a raised position, turn it to the left and then to the right, alternately smiling widely and swallowing saliva. If you are not afraid to choke, you can take a sip of water.
For the whole face
To rejuvenate this part of the body, women resort to various methods, including operating techniques. But all this can be avoided by devoting just 20-30 minutes a day to simple exercises.
To work out all the major muscles of the face, you need to inhale, squeeze your eyes tight and strain all muscles as much as possible. Stay in this position for a few seconds, then exhale, open your eyes wide and stick out your tongue as much as possible.
The complex of face forming classes will provide an opportunity to see the result after a few weeks of regular classes. In addition, yoga for the face will help relieve various spasms, as well as improve the overall condition of the body due to the impact on the points, reflexively associated with various organs of our body.
Yoga for the face: morning exercises
Facial yoga in the morning allows you to look perfectly rested with three simple exercises:
- A slap in the face (included in the yoga complex for a face lift and perfectly helps with sagging of the cheeks and a double chin). Slap your palms on the cheeks with your fingers - without feeling pain, but deeply, flushing the skin inwards by about a centimeter. This should be done for about a minute, until the light "pinking" of cheeks. After that, with the back of your hand, knock under the chin, displacing the skin 0.5 cm inwards (without feeling pain).
- "Big eyes" (especially important for office workers and is considered a strong method of facial rejuvenation). Place your index finger between the eye and the eyebrow, and the big finger on the zygomatic bone under the eye. Press down on the bones in one motion, as if you want to push them apart without moving the skin. Hold a perceptible pressure for about one minute, but do not make it too strong. After the exercise, you will feel how relaxed your eyes are.
- "Little Motor" (this yoga-rejuvenation allows you to bring lips in tone and make them brighter and more beautiful). Imagine that you play a helicopter and draw its sound, while rotating your head like a hinge, moving only the upper part of the neck in an amplitude of about 10 cm. Carefully continue to hum, feeling the vibration from this sound all over your body, follow this vibration, concentrate on her. You need to do this for 30-40 seconds, then change the direction of torsion of the head and perform another 30-40 seconds.
Facial Yoga for daytime fatigue relief
Yoga not only allows you to relieve tension from your muscles, but also allows you to calmly transfer all conflicts at work.
- "Mill for the tongue" (perfectly relaxing). Sitting with a straight back, perform in the mouth a circular movement of the tongue at the maximum diameter, apply force, touching the gums. You should have 72 rotations - 36 clockwise and 36 against it. At the same time you can rotate and eyes. When you master, add the rotation of the entire upper body - in the front semicircle - inhale, and in the rear exhale.
- “The jaw is a joystick” (the best exercise for depression and stress, especially with regular repetition). Sitting at the table, put his elbows on him, and with his palms hold his jaw. Close your eyes, relax and feel the barely perceptible movements of the jaw with your palms for two minutes.
Facial skin rejuvenation: evening yoga
Even if you have not completed the day complex, you can start the evening. This is an excellent method of facial rejuvenation, which does not require costs. Do the exercises you need in front of a mirror.
- Exercise "Kiss". Stretch your lips with force, as if you are going to smack someone. Hold this position, smack the air. Repeat 5-6 times.
- Exercise "monkey". For 2-3 minutes, build faces, change the facial expression as often as possible, do not hesitate! Strain your imagination and grimace as you come up.
- Massage from swelling under the eyes. At bedtime, massage the lower part of the head for about one to two minutes. This will wake up beautiful in the morning!
The complex does not take much time, but gives an excellent effect. Try it for yourself and you will be pleasantly surprised!
Ideal for eyelid tightening, for reducing crow's feet, reducing bags under the eyes and puffiness.
Alternative to botox and eye surgery.
Make the letter V from the index and middle fingers of both hands. Touch your eyebrows as shown in the figure. Look at the ceiling, squinting, and then relax. Repeat the exercise 6 times and finish with your eyes closed for 10 seconds.
Ideal for tightening the cheek line and saving sagging skin.
Alternative to lower facelift and injections fillers.
Cover your teeth with your lips, make the letter "O" through your mouth. Smile broadly, keeping your position. Repeat 6 times. Then, holding the face in a smile, place your index finger on the chin. Move the jaw up and down, gently tilting the head back. Relax and repeat again.
Ideal for smoothing horizontal wrinkles on the forehead.
Place your fingers on the forehead as shown. They should fit on all forehead. Carefully stroke the forehead with your fingers, moving the fingers of one hand away from the fingers of the other. Lightly push, pushing the skin apart. Relax your hands and repeat 10 times.
Ideal for getting rid of bags and lowered eyebrows.
Alternative to brow lift.
Place your index fingers under each eye, placing them horizontally and pointing to the nose. Cover your teeth with your lips, and try to hide your lips as deep as possible in your mouth. Look at the ceiling and lift the upper eyelids for 30 seconds.
Ideal for a beautiful neck
Alternative to neck lift.
Look ahead. Place your fingertips as shown in the picture. Lightly stroke the skin while tilting your head back. Return the head to its original position, repeat again. Then pull the lower lip as far as possible, pull the corners of the mouth down. At the same time, the chin should be raised, and the tips of the fingers should lie on the clavicle.
For those who are limited in time, there are also a few yoga exercises for the face, the implementation of which does not need the use of a mirror and hands. They can be practiced anywhere, even at the wheel.
These exercises are designed to work out the lower part of the face: the area of the second chin, the general contour and the neck. Do the exercise for 4-6 sets of 5 repetitions in one set, or do each exercise 20-30 times.
With this exercise, you can work out the front of the neck, where girdles and wrinkles form.
Stretch all face forward, returning to the starting position. During the exercise, make sure that the front surface of the neck is in tension.
Exercise to get rid of the second chin
This exercise helps to strengthen the sublingual muscle group well.
Press the tip of the tongue on the lower palate, without touching the teeth, then in the upper palate. When performing an exercise, the area of the second chin should be in tension. Movement up and down is considered one time. Unaccustomed language quickly tired, but do not try to do the first time 30 times.
There will also be a lot of saliva, but eventually it will pass. This is one of those exercises that you can do at any time that is convenient for you, because others will not see what you do.
No. 2 for getting rid of a second chin
Apply maximum effort to press the tongue to the upper palate. In this case, the neck is strained, and the second chin reaches for the tongue. The first few times, do the exercise slowly to get a good feel for the tension. Then you can increase the pace.
To understand the technique of doing the exercise, swallow saliva. During this process, the tongue is as if glued to the upper palate entirely. That is how it should be pressed during the exercise.
Facial Contour Exercise
This exercise will assist in adjusting the facial contours. To perform it, you need to slightly raise the chin and push the jaw forward. Return to the starting position for 5 seconds, push the jaw out again and stay in a static position for another 5 seconds. Relax.
Exercise for the center of the face
This exercise will help to get rid of the circular muscle of spasms of the mouth, and also it trains the central muscles of the face. Exercise works well when performing it in a set of exercises to correct the nasolabial crease.
In turn, inflate the lower, then upper lips, as if rolling air. Then left and right cheeks, while the lips do not lead to the side, keep them straight, and try to direct the air under the nostril. Then fill the entire mouth with air and roll it first clockwise and then against. Perform each type of exercise 20-30 times, or take 4-6 sets 5 times.
Important! If you have rosacea on your face, then this exercise can not be done. Also, it can not be done to people with high blood pressure.
Make your mouth as large as possible the letter "O", linger in this position for 5 seconds and relax.
This exercise is also suitable to tighten the shape of the face.
Learn how to strain the ear muscles, that is, learn how to move the ears. This exercise is extremely useful. Practice it throughout the day.
A separate conversation deserves the neck of a person, because its training is the largest and very important section in yoga of the face. But in order not to be unfounded, we will tell you about several reasons why you should make neck exercises in the training program.
The importance of a trained neck
1) A well-trained neck is the base of your face.
Those who regularly train their necks have an ideal facial contour, they completely lack a second chin and wrinkles on the neck. A strong neck is the foundation for the upper and middle parts of the face.
2) markedly improves well-being
During a neck exercise, blood circulation increases, and the brain is more actively supplied with nutrients and oxygen. A strong neck also helps improve posture. If a person is in a fixed or sedentary position for a long time, then a spasm of the muscles of the neck and back often occurs, due to which headaches occur, fatigue comes and performance decreases.
3) Increases stamina and strength.
Strong neck muscles are the stability of the spine, which, in turn, gives us the opportunity to increase the load during any other exercises for the body.
4) The cervical spine is protected from disease
Today, every second person has osteochondrosis, and the disease is getting younger by leaps and bounds. Exercises on the neck - is the prevention of periods of exacerbation of the disease, as well as the most important part of the complex treatment of this problem, as they help to increase the mobility of the vertebrae, and make the muscles of the neck more plastic.
The neck of a person is very complicated. This is due to the unequal origin of the muscles and fascias, their various functions, as well as relationships with blood vessels, nerves and organs located in the neck. The neck muscles are divided into groups by origin and by neck area. Then we will tell you about the exercises that will develop the flexibility of the neck.
Important! Exercises 2,4, 5 are recommended to be performed, first of all, for people with chronic diseases of the cervical spine, but they can also be done during the acute stage after pain relief. This group of exercises not only makes the cervical spine more flexible, but also “revives” the stiff muscles in the back of the neck.
Each exercise is performed 10 times with a delay of three seconds.
Move your shoulders up and down, back and forth. Repeat 10 times.
Gently tilt your head forward. Return to the starting position.
Tilt your head back and return to the starting position.
Gently turn your head to the left, look at your left shoulder. Do the same with the right side.
Put your head back, the level of the eyes and lower jaw, while leaving it in place.
Do nods, gently bending and straightening the neck.
With one hand, tilt your head back, and the other, start behind your back. So you stretch the trapezius muscle.
Lower one hand down diagonally, clasp the first hand over the first wrist. Turn and tilt your head in the direction of the hand that holds.
Place your hands on the back of your head. Gently draw your head back, resisting with your hands.
Support your head with your side. Bend your head, resisting hand.
"Положите" лоб на кончики пальцев. Наклоняйте голову вперёд, создавая сопротивление рукой.
"Положите" кончики пальцев на виски, поворачивайте голову, чтобы увидеть плечо. Руки должны оказывать сопротивление.
Будьте очень аккуратны при выполнении упражнений для мышц шеи. Делая упражнения, внимательно относитесь к своим ощущениям.
Омолаживающие точки на лице
It remains to talk about anti-aging points, which are located on the neck and face. These are biologically active points that know how to prolong your youth. Regular massage of these points restores skin elasticity and starts the renewal process.
Before starting the activation of the points, be sure to cleanse the skin, apply a nourishing cream and make a light massage so that the skin warms up. Acupressure should be done with index fingers, not to stretch the skin, and press on the corresponding points.
When exposed to the nerve endings, the muscles get a load that makes them work. These points are located in small dimples on the bones, when you press you feel the heat or light pain, as long as you do not experience discomfort. Press the point for 5 seconds. The paired points should be affected simultaneously, for example, the points on the outer and in the inner corners of the eyes, the points in the center of the eyebrows or below and above the center of the eye.
If you pay enough attention to the effects on these points, then over time, the bags and bruises under the eyes will disappear, flabbiness of the skin near the eyes and at the mouth will disappear, and the oval of the face will become clearer.
So, here they are, the points of youth.
- two in the inner and outer corner of each eye,
- two under the center of the eyes,
- one in the center of the nose, between the eyebrows,
- two on the temples, where hair begins to grow,
- two in the recesses of the wings of the nose,
- one in the center of the chin
- one right in the center under the lower lip,
- one under the cheekbone on the left,
- one in a dimple on the back of the head.
However, there are contraindications to massage these points.
- presence of rosacea on the face,
- abnormal intracranial pressure,
- allergies, acne, dermatitis,
- viral skin diseases,
- inflammatory process that occurs in any part of the body.
If there are no contraindications, you can start this wonderful massage as soon as possible. It not only helps to rejuvenate your face, but also heals your entire body.
Features of exercises for the face
Face yoga originated in India. Popular worldwide practice owes Annlais Hagen. It was this American instructor who introduced her to Western civilization.
Yoga for the face rejuvenation represents many techniques and exercises for tightening the oval and strengthening the muscles of the face. Exercises are very simple, but require regular execution. You can practice in specialized groups workouts for 2-3 hours a week. You can also do gymnastics every day for only 5-10 minutes.
Do not overdo it with the training of facial muscles. This can lead to a completely opposite effect. Special attention should be paid to people who have weak and brittle vessels of the skin of the face.
Exercises for facelift
Starting acquaintance with yoga for the face is better with a basic set of exercises. It will help you learn what is a facial massage in practice and prepare to get acquainted with more complex complexes.
During classes, you must feel comfortable and not constrain. During training, a person may take on various grimaces that look a bit strange from the outside. Therefore, some prefer to engage in solitude.
Gymnastics should start with an introductory exercise. Buddha face. Proper execution helps to smooth the skin of the face, relax muscles and prepare for further occupation:
feel the point between the eyebrows,
imagine a rainbow circle
the eyelids are closed all the time
First, perform one minute, then increase to two to three minutes.
Free language - exercise stimulates blood circulation and trains the facial muscles. In the process of execution, tears may appear. This suggests the correct implementation:
open your mouth very wide
stick your tongue out the farther the better
follow in a minute.
Simple exercise surprise me helps to get rid of wrinkles on the forehead and folds in the nose:
open your eyes wide
imagine a point in front of you for ten seconds
repeat several times.
The basic complex also contains training for the eye muscles. Eyes dancer strengthen the appropriate muscle group, prevent and relieve edema:
the head does not move,
repeat for a minute.
Exercise with an interesting name Smiling fish aimed at restoring the tone of the lips, facial contours and getting rid of sagging cheeks:
tighten lip-shaped lips and pull them forward
try to smile, straining the corners of the mouth,
do 5 repetitions for 10 seconds.
Exercise Trumpeter strengthens and restores the shape of the cheeks. Trumpeter also helps to smooth the skin of the face and refresh its appearance:
get maximum air in your cheeks,
roll air from one cheek to another
roll the air from the bottom lip to the top,
3 times in each direction.
You need to finish classes with the initial exercise. Buddha face. It will help to relax your face after class.
Exercises to strengthen the muscles of the face
Performing daily this set of exercises, after a week you can see significant changes. So, the following exercises will help strengthen the facial muscles.
Hot ball - this exercise is aimed at preventing and correcting the sagging of the cheeks, it also helps smooth wrinkles of the nasolabial triangle and correct the chin line:
get air into your mouth
move this “ball” of air clockwise, then against,
repeat 5 - 7 times.
To remove the second chin and improve the shape of the lower face will help the movement of the chin in different directions:
maximize your chin and lock for a few seconds,
maximally retract the chin and press it to your chest, fix for a few seconds,
then movement first left, then right, with a short fixation in each position,
5 - 7 times repeat cycle.
Cheek charging in the form of muscle tension with closed lips and teeth, improves blood circulation, helps strengthen the neck muscles and correct the facial contours:
on the exhale, squeeze the lips and teeth, straining the muscles of the cheeks, fix for a few seconds,
while inhaling, relax completely
repeat 5 - 7 times.
Helps to tighten cheeks and chin, as well as improve complexion Air kiss:
pull the lips forward and lock for 10 to 20 seconds,
after you relax your muscles
repeat 5 - 7 times.
From the bags and bruises under the eyes will help such an exercise as False wink:
tighten the muscles with which you wink, but at the same time, leaving the eye open, fix the position for a while,
Repeat 5 - 7 times with each eye.
Before classes, it is recommended to clean the skin from dirt and cosmetics. To do this, you must use only natural ingredients. But Do not use a scrub or a mask before training..
Regular yoga classes help to correct the situation, even in cases where the only solution may be face plastic. Do not rush to sign up for surgery to the surgeon. Try to work out at least a week, and then make a decision about the need for surgical intervention. Moreover, yoga is not just gymnastics, but the desire to become better not only externally but also spiritually.
Being successful, healthy and beautiful is a lifestyle that today is in trend. Preserving not only the body in good shape, but also a person will be helped by a practice known for a long time to Indian ancestors. Regular classes will help restore face contours, remove wrinkles and refresh its color.
1. Gather both hands into fists. Press the knuckles of the middle and index fingers into the center of the forehead and push down.
2. Without weakening pressure, slowly spread your fists to the sides.
3. At the end, gently press the knuckles on the temples.
4. Repeat 4 times.
Benefit: Tightens the neck and chin line, preventing sagging of the skin and the appearance of a double chin.
1. Pull the lips to the side as far as you can (you should feel the tension in your cheek).
2. Turn your head to the same side, lifting it at a 45 degree angle. Feel the stretch in the neck.
3. Hold for 3 seconds. Repeat.
4. Repeat on the other side.
Eyelid lift: how to place fingers
For this exercise, it is very important to place your fingers correctly, so do it in front of a mirror. Ring finger should be placed on the outer end of the eyebrow, and the middle finger on the temple. Do not move your fingers while performing the exercise.
Despite the benefits of yoga, there are certain instances when it is worthwhile to abandon the exercise.
- Constant fatigue. If your profession is associated with excessive physical exertion, yoga should be abandoned. This leads to muscle strain.
- Postoperative period. You should not resort to exercises if you have recently undergone rhinoplasty or surgery to lift the eyelids.
- Mental impairment and constant stress. It makes no sense to exercise without complete relaxation. It is necessary to move away from everything that happens. Most often it is impossible to do with neurosis.
- Presence of open wounds. Any work of the muscles will stretch the skin, respectively, wounds that have lasted a little, can burst and bleed.
- Couperose. In the presence of enlarged capillaries on the face of yoga should be abandoned. Exercise can trigger improved blood circulation and increase the spider veins.
Share these exercises with friends! Be beautiful with FITNESSI!