In almost every house on the windowsill you can find such an unpretentious plant as aloe. But few know about the beneficial properties of agave, thanks to which it is called the "plant-healer." In addition to bactericidal, wound healing, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial action, this plant has a “powerful” cosmetic effect.
Useful properties of aloe for face skin
Aloe juice has an excellent sedative effect. It softens and smoothes the skin. People whose skin is prone to irritation, dryness, redness, are advised to use aloe for the face. At home, preparing cosmetics that relieve irritation, remove red spots and reduce itching.
The agave juice contains a large vitamin and mineral reserve: silicon and copper, fluorine, vitamins A, B, C, E, iron and iodine, and zinc. The juice contains such beneficial substances as lignins. They are able to penetrate deep into the skin and favorably act on it directly from the inside. In addition, they promote skin renewal, activate the processes of healing and cell regeneration. Even pigment spots with a properly selected aloe-based juice can be removed in a few weeks.
Indications and Contraindications
Aloe is one of the few medicinal plants that have a minimum set of contraindications to use. It is undesirable to use agave in the "critical" moments that occur in women every month. It is also not recommended to apply aloe to pregnant women, nursing moms and people suffering from cardiovascular diseases.
Very rare cases of individual intolerance or allergies. But if you have any minor doubts, do not use fresh aloe for the face. Test it on the skin of the hand. Let soak. If no irritation, itching or redness has appeared, then you can safely apply to the skin.
Now about the testimony. Aloe for the skin of the face can be used by women suffering from such problems as acne and rashes, redness and chapping, peeling and oily sheen. Aloe - the universal assistant. It nourishes and moisturizes dry skin, oily skin will help to dry a little, and fading skin will get rid of a grid of small unpleasant wrinkles.
By the way, aloe for the face at home can also be used to eliminate the effects of negative factors. This may be the effect of tanning beds, direct sunlight, the effect of the use of poor, low-quality cosmetics. It will help aloe fight and dull complexion.
Proper preparation of aloe juice
As is known, it is the aloe juice that has healing and cosmetic properties. However, to get the juice, you should properly prepare the leaves of aloe (for the face). At home, it should be noted, this is done much more carefully than in production. Therefore, homemade cosmetics with aloe juice more efficient and safer store.
Experts advise to choose leaves that grow on an adult plant. Aloe must be more than three years old. It is recommended not to water the plant for a couple of days. After that, the largest, fleshy and juicy-looking leaves are selected. They need to be washed and dried. Immediately squeeze the juice is not recommended. Beauticians advise a little hold the leaves in the refrigerator. Thus, the juice will be more viscous and saturated.
After resting in the refrigerator, the leaves can be crushed and squeezed juice through gauze. It is important that the healing properties of aloe remain only for 2-3 days. Then you should prepare a new sheet for spinning.
Refresh and Tone
If a person is in good condition, he simply does not have enough tonus, then you will be helped by a mask for aloe and honey. For the preparation will require two articles. spoons of preheated liquid honey and one teaspoonful aloe juice. The mixture is applied to the face and remains there for ten minutes.
If your face lacks freshness, if it is tired during the day and requires immediate attention, then we recommend preparing an egg mask with aloe. To prepare such a mixture should be taken: 1 egg yolk, 1 teaspoon of aloe juice and a little sour cream. The mixture is applied to the entire face. You can affect the neck and décolleté. Keep the mask for 25-35 minutes. Rinse it with warm water, then rinse with cold.
Refreshing and tonic effect also has a mask of aloe and avocado juice. Mix one tablespoon of aloe juice with mashed avocado and apply on face. Keep this mask should be about 15 minutes. Aloe for the skin in this case will act as a moisturizer. It will saturate dry skin, but in this case it is recommended to add a couple of drops of olive oil to the mask. By the way, many other fruit masks (apricot, pineapple, etc.) will have the same effect.
Aloe for problem skin
Many women and girls suffer from rashes or excessive oily skin. It also helps aloe. Medicinal properties, recipes are very diverse. But one of the most effective is a mask with aloe and lemon juice. The ingredients should be mixed in equal proportions and applied to the skin for 20 minutes, then rinse with cool water. After such a mask, the pores noticeably narrow, an unpleasant greasy luster is removed. The skin becomes more dry, but at the same time nourished and hydrated.
If more "formidable artillery" is needed in order to cope with acne, inflammations, acne and enlarged pores, we advise you to prepare a mask of aloe and radish. Grind vegetable on a fine grater. Add an equal amount of sage decoction and aloe juice. Keep on face for about twenty minutes and rinse with cold water.
Ideal helpers for women with skin prone to fat, alcohol will be tinctures. Lotion of aloe for the face helps to narrow pores, reduce shine. For the preparation used two parts of medical alcohol and one part of aloe pulp juice. Mixed ingredients are cleaned in a dark place for a week.
It is important to remember that alcohol is a rather aggressive substance. Therefore, it is not recommended to apply such spirit tinctures and lotions to girls whose skin is not prone to fat.
Many women prefer creams various cosmetics in the form of a gel. If you do not trust the production of cosmetic cosmetics on an industrial scale, you can always prepare aloe vera gel for the face at home. It is important to remember that homemade gel is stored an order of magnitude smaller than the store. But you can be confident in its natural and safe composition, because you will make it with your own hands.
For preparation you will need: four large fleshy aloe leaves, vitamin E (sold in a pharmacy in ampoules or 5 mg bottles), a clean mixing bowl, a jar for storing the gel and a home mixer for chopping leaves.
So, prepare a gel for the face with aloe. Medicinal properties, recipes are described on the Web in full size, but sometimes the latter are quite laborious. We chose one of the easiest and quickest ways to cook. Wash and dry the leaves of aloe in this recipe is not necessary. Just wipe them from dust and place them in a shredding container. After obtaining a homogeneous green mass, you should add two drops of vitamin E to it. It will act here not only as a useful tool, but also as a preservative, allowing the gel to last longer.
Gel from aloe leaves is quite concentrated, so it should be used for the face only in a diluted form. This homemade gel perfectly replaces the purchase options. Keep it in the refrigerator. Shelf life is one month.
Aloe scented face masks
It is known that natural essential oils have a beneficial effect on the skin. But to use them as an independent means in its pure form is impossible. Aromatic oils need to add a few drops in a cream or lotion.
To prepare a cream with aromatic oils and aloe for the face at home is very quick and easy. This will require aloe juice and essential oils of ylang-ylang, rose and lemon. In aloe juice, add one drop of each oil and apply on face for a few minutes.
Such a mask will perfectly refresh the skin, tone it up, get rid of a grid of small wrinkles. In addition, these masks are perfect for adolescents whose problematic skin needs gentle cleansing and moisturizing.
Masks for mature skin
Wrinkles - the eternal problem of women balsakovskogo age and older. Aloe facial wrinkle masks help very effectively and quickly. In addition, with constant use, the effect will last long enough. And the naturalness of the components that make up the aloe masks and creams does not make you nervous.
Fine wrinkle mask
One tablespoon of aloe pulp or juice is mixed with a spoonful of sour cream. Before applying the product to the face, the skin should be cleaned. Keep the mixture is recommended no more than fifteen minutes. Wash off with warm water.
Mask for sagging skin
Any of your cream (1 teaspoon) is mixed with aloe juice (1 teaspoon). Stir thoroughly, add 1 tsp. olive oil. Before you apply this mask on your face, you must carefully steam it with a hot towel. You need to apply the mask along the massage lines, you can apply on the neck and decollete area. After 15 minutes of finding the funds on the face, remove it with a cotton pad. Flush the mask is not necessary.
Anti-wrinkle mask with mustard
You have already learned the benefits of aloe for the face. But you still do not know that its anti-aging properties will increase by a hundred times, if you add to it the "burning" components. Substances such as red pepper tincture or mustard powder stimulate the skin, heat it up and help the aloe juice to penetrate faster and to better affect problem areas.
Try making a wrinkle and mustard mask at home. To do this, mix 1 tbsp. a spoonful of aloe juice with two pinches of mustard powder. After mixing, add 1 teaspoon of butter (pre-melted) and 3-5 spoons of St. John's wort broth (it is better not to use packaged herbs).
This mixture, as we have said, has a "hot" effect, so it is recommended to keep the mask on the face for no more than three minutes. After which it is easily removed by washing with cool water. It is recommended to use this mask once a week.
Tightening mask for the neckline
So, you already know how to use aloe for the face, but we have not yet talked about such problem areas as the neckline and neck. Make up for lost time. We suggest you to prepare a mask for neckline and neck, which has a rejuvenating, tightening and moisturizing effect.
It will require: fat sour cream or fat cream (1 tbsp. Spoon), 2 tbsp. spoons of aloe juice. You can add to the mixture a couple of tablespoons of softened honey. Remember that honey is a pretty strong allergen. If you have a reaction to it, then it is better to exclude it from the composition of this mask.
The mixture is applied to the problem area (neck, decollete) for 15 minutes. It is washed off easily by warm water.
Cosmetic ice with aloe
In the care of the skin, you can use not only masks, gels and lotions based on agave, but also frozen aloe vera juice for the face. Reviews on cosmetic ice extremely positive. It perfectly tones the skin, tightens it, nourishes with nutrients during washing.
The basis for making ice - decoctions of medicinal plants. If your skin is prone to fat, it is better to take a decoction of oak bark or calendula. If the skin is dry, lime, raspberry, rose is perfect. In the cooked medicinal decoction, add a couple of teaspoons of aloe juice. Pour into specially prepared preforms and place in the freezer.
Cosmetologists advise every morning to use cosmetic ice while washing. Due to the fact that it is cold, the skin will quickly wake up and become elastic. And herbal extracts and aloe juice in the composition of such ice will nourish the skin, saturate with vitamins, tighten and smooth.
Aloe for weathered lips
Many people suffer from such an unpleasant addiction as biting their lips during stress or licking them outside during cold windy weather. There is no benefit from such a habit, and sometimes it is quite difficult to get rid of it.
Here agave juice comes to the rescue. It has a rather pronounced bitter taste, so putting it on the lips, you do not want to lick them anymore. It is important that when it enters the body, aloe juice has only a positive effect and there will be no negative consequences from such licking even in a child.
Many women note only the positive effect of aloe juice. Some use it as an excellent anti-sunburn remedy. Others use aloe juice to fight wrinkles. The case is progressing very successfully, judging by the reviews on the web.
A lot of positive reviews on masks for oily skin. Both women of more mature age, and teenagers use them.
Experts say that if possible, you should definitely put an agave on your windowsill. He will be a home cosmetologist and doctor: two in one.
What is this plant?
Africa is considered the birthplace of aloe, but today you can literally meet it everywhere, as many grow it at home in pots. It looks like a small bush with many long, dense and fleshy leaves with prickles on its sides (although there are different types, each of them has its own characteristics).
The name Aloe from Arabic literally translates as “bitter”, and its plant received it for its characteristic taste.
But even the bitterness did not scare away people, and they decided to try aloe in the business, and they did it for a reason. Even Hippocrates appreciated this plant and advised him to use many of his patients.
To this day, the leaves and the pulp are used for the preparation of various means for the prevention and treatment of a wide variety of diseases. Make of pulp and various cosmetics. And in some countries, the leaves are added to salads and other dishes. Here is a universal plant.
The composition of aloe is truly unique and incredibly rich. This is what includes: anthraquinone, saccharides, phytoncides, resins, enzymes, sterols, resins, essential oils, organic acids, vitamins B6, B1, B2, C, A, E, zinc, iron, potassium, copper, sodium, calcium, chromium, magnesium, manganese and more.
We list the unique beneficial properties of aloe, which make it effective and useful for a variety of purposes and areas:
- Long since aloe leaves were applied to wounds, burns and ulcers. And this is no accident, because such a plant has wound-healing, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. In addition, using aloe, you can dull the pain.
- The plant has an antibacterial effect and is able to fight against certain types of pathogenic microorganisms, such as streptococci, staphylococci, and also causative agents of dysentery and diphtheria. Also worth noting is the antifungal effect.
- Aloe is very useful for the digestive system: it stimulates intestinal motility, accelerates the processes of food digestion, increases appetite. And some use the plant in the treatment of peptic ulcer disease (remember the healing wound-healing effect).
- This plant is widely used to treat diseases of the oral cavity and upper respiratory tract. For example, you can cure a runny nose, burying juice in the nose, or sore throat, by rinsing. Also treatable with aloe and such unpleasant diseases as stomatitis or periodontitis.
- This is an excellent general tonic, which can be used during rehabilitation after suffering severe and serious illnesses or after surgery. It is advisable to use aloe and with exhaustion.
- The plant is useful for immunity, as it contains vitamin C, without which normal and proper functioning of the immune system would be impossible.
- Volatile substances included in the composition are volatile substances that are able to fight viruses. So aloe is an effective means of preventing and treating viral infections.
- Scientists have proved that with regular use of the plant inside can reduce blood sugar levels.
- If you use aloe, you can prevent the development of anemia and even improve the condition, if such a disease already exists.
- Substances that make up the plant, firstly, strengthen the walls of blood vessels, and secondly, have a positive effect on the blood formation process. Due to this, blood circulation and blood supply of all tissues and organs are significantly improved, which improves the functioning of the whole organism.
- Aloe can also be used for some gynecological problems and diseases.
- Regular consumption helps to normalize and speed up metabolic processes, which, in turn, allows you to control and reduce weight. So aloe can be used for weight loss.
Вред и противопоказания
Как и любое растение, алоэ имеет некоторые противопоказания:
- Расстройства пищеварения, некоторые заболевания органов пищеварения (только при употреблении внутрь).
- Онкологические заболевания (такое растение ускоряет практически все процессы в организме, так что может начаться разрастание раковых клеток).
- Стоит быть осторожнее при беременности, особенно на ранних её сроках (есть риск прерывания).
- Гипертоники при употреблении внутрь тоже должны проявлять осторожность.
- It is not worth the risk for any bleeding, as well as a tendency to them.
It is worth noting that allergic reactions may occur. And with the abuse and exceeding the recommended dosage may begin diarrhea.
Disease prevention and treatment
It is worth noting that for the preparation of various means it is best to use the most fleshy lower leaves. And if the plant is not watered for several days, and then put the leaves in the refrigerator, then all substances are activated, which will make the use of the plant more effective.
We offer several recipes:
- Some decide to make injections. But for injections, not ordinary aloe juice is used, but a special solution based on this plant in ampoules. Only a specialist can give injections, but they are effective in case of diseases of the digestive organs, eyes, respiratory organs, as well as purulent inflammations.
- Prepare aloe juice. To do this, pick off the lower leaves, put them in the refrigerator for a week, then chop them finely, put them in gauze and squeeze out all the liquid. Ready juice can be used for instillation in the nose with a cold, for the treatment of wounds and burns, for rinsing in the treatment of angina (in this case it is necessary to dilute the juice with water in a ratio of 1: 1).
- With colds and various infections, alcohol tincture is excellent. To make it, tear off the leaf of aloe, remember it or slice and pour 100 milliliters of vodka or alcohol diluted with water (in a 1: 1 ratio). Send the container to a dark, cool place for a week or two, then strain and take a teaspoon three times a day after eating, drinking water.
- For a stomach ulcer or to improve digestion for two to three weeks, take a teaspoon half an hour before meals three times a day.
- If you want to strengthen the immune system, then prepare such an effective home remedy: take aloe leaf, grind it in a blender or mince, add a tablespoon of honey and leave the mass for a day. Take a tablespoon in the morning and evening after meals.
- For the treatment of cough, you can use a mixture of onion juice and aloe. Crush a leaf of aloe and ¼ bulbs, squeeze juice through gauze and take it three times a day for a teaspoon after a meal.
There are many different recipes for effective cosmetics:
- Hair mask (especially for the weak and thin). Mix one tablespoon of natural honey, castor or burdock oil and aloe juice. Apply the resulting composition first to the root zone, rubbing the mass into the scalp, and then spread over the entire length. Leave for an hour, you can wrap the head with a towel (after wrapping it with a film). After a specified time, wash your hair. Similar masks with honey help strengthen hair with regular use.
- Face mask against wrinkles and loose skin. Crush a leaf of aloe, mix the resulting gruel with one tablespoon of olive oil. Apply the composition to the skin of the face and leave there for half an hour, and then wash with warm water.
- For acne, you can wash the aloe juice mixed with vodka or water (with sensitive skin) or wipe the problem areas with a cotton pad dipped in juice. In this case also help lotions and compresses.
- If the skin is dry, mix the aloe juice with sour cream and apply it all on the face for half an hour, then rinse.
Let the unique properties of aloe help you stay healthy and beautiful!
Eating the leaves of the plant raw
Many people wonder whether they eat homemade aloe leaves raw, and what happens if they eat the plant every day.
All these questions can be answered that the ingestion of raw aloe leaves for some people is a salvation from ailments, and for others it is unacceptable. Often used the juice of this plant, which is squeezed from the leaves. You can also make a special gel, obtained from several layers of the skin.
For the application of aloe flower for medicinal purposes, Barbadensis, Miller and Aloe Vera are more suitable. In the composition of plants there is a substance Acemannan, which promotes rapid regeneration at the cellular level. Nutrients in large quantities are found in those types of aloe that are grown in open ground.
Lower leaves are used for treatment, certain parts of the stem.. Young plants do not have such a number of medicinal properties. Florists do not recommend watering the plant for several weeks before cutting the leaves. Raw consumption of leaflets is incredibly useful. How to eat them properly to improve the body?
If you include in your diet juice and leaves, you can improve the functioning of the immune system, cleanse the body of harmful toxins. Healing aloe vera can often be successfully used both inside and outside. There are ways and recipes for how to apply leaf and plant juice for medicinal purposes at home.
The plant in its raw form helps to cure digestive diseases, ulcers, colitis. Also maintained a normal state of the nervous system, joints, regulated blood sugar levels. Pulp aloe raw helps to reduce excess weight. This substance can be added to drinks, salads, soups.
Buying juice at the pharmacy
At any pharmacy you can buy aloe juicewhich is available in various dosage forms. People can choose the form that is not only suitable, but also more effective. Most often, pharmaceuticals contain alcohol. Therefore, it is possible and how to properly use, take inside such drugs is solved individually.
Apply aloe vera juice on the basis of alcohol as well as home-made juice (what can be made with aloe, see here). In the instructions for the medicinal product is a narrow list of indications. There are no special differences with homemade juice.
It is very important to remember that in combination with iron, Aloe helps to restore blood flow and all nutrients to the organs. When uterine bleeding and hemorrhoids can not use such a tool without the advice of experts.
Fresh aloe juice is a powerful nutrient stimulator. It is forbidden to drink in its pure form in large quantities. You must adhere to the dosage of 1 teaspoon 3 times a day. You need to consult with your doctor before starting treatment. The drug can cause the exacerbation of certain chronic diseases, heavy bleeding, heartburn.
How to use the flower for home treatment?
The use of aloe in the treatment of various diseases:
- Often juice and pulp are used to treat stomach, gastritis, peptic ulcer.
- Also, the plant helps to prevent poisoning, dysenteric disorders.
- Aloe is a powerful antibiotic that removes E. coli. This tool has a bitter, slightly unpleasant taste.
- Often use the plant to prevent constipation. The fact is that the plant is known for its laxative effect. It is better to use such an agent in the form of a powder, diluting it with water.
- Juice and pulp are used in the treatment of angina, pancreatitis, diabetes mellitus, rhinitis, antritis (the safe methods of treating rhinitis with aloe vera during pregnancy are described here).
Many experts claim that the aloe flower is a natural aphrodisiac. Men use it to enhance sexual activity.
Can I chew and eat leaves?
Chewing aloe leaves is recommended only when there is a toothache. You need a small amount of pulp to attach to the affected place. After a few minutes, the pain will begin to subside.
Can I take this remedy often? Yes, you can several times a day, but it is better to immediately contact your dentist.
Many medicinal preparations use pure juice of this plant.. It is necessary to take a teaspoon of the drug 3 times a day, but not more than 2 weeks.
The use of juice in its pure form
Doctors recommend the use of aloe juice to prevent some problems and to treat various diseases:
- With a cold. It is necessary to dig into the nose 2 drops 3 times a day.
- To raise immunity. Drink 30 grams of juice for two weeks daily. Repeat session every 3 months.
- For hair. Rinse curls should be clean aloe juice twice a week.
- For the stomach. Take 100 grams before meals for several weeks.
- With a strong cough. Use a heated drink plants 4 times a day, 2 spoons.
- Ulcer. It is necessary to drink 1 teaspoon before meals.
The use of the medicinal properties of the flower in folk medicine is widespread and universal, but the plant can also be harmful. You can not use it in any form during pregnancy (the effect of parsley on the body of a pregnant woman is described here).
There are also a number of contraindications that can lead to serious problems if not followed.
- severe cardiovascular diseases,
- gall bladder and kidney disease
- acute mental disorders
- bleeding, hemorrhoids,
- oncological diseases.
Aloe is a wonderful firming agent.. If you take it regularly and according to the rules, you can significantly improve the functioning of all organs in the human body. Actual use of plant juice during the exacerbation of many diseases.
What is this plant
Aloe is a whole genus of plants representing the family of succulent. This perennial and evergreen shrubs, shrubs and small trees. Under natural conditions, its various species grow in the territory of southwest Asia, Africa and the island of Madagascar. The plant was cultivated several centuries ago. And today it continues to grow at home on the windowsill. This flower is well acclimatized at home, it is unpretentious and easy to clean. You can forget about watering and feeding, but it does not destroy it.
Aloe has a very short stem, in some species it is completely absent. The leaves that make up the rosette or densely sticky stem, have a xiphoid shape and can reach a length of 5 to 60 cm. They are fleshy and juicy. Usually their edges have a jagged edge, but there are plant varieties with smooth leaves.
It is interesting!At home, aloe forms buds rarely, so they say that it blooms only once a hundred years (hence the other name of the plant - agave). But it is not. Under certain conditions of maintenance, flowering may begin. Usually this happens in the middle of winter: a long peduncle grows from its outlet, covered with many small flowers-tubules. They can be white, yellow, red or colored in intermediate shades.
Useful properties of aloe
The benefits of aloe leaves are due to the composition of the juice contained in them. It includes:
- Glycosides. They regulate the work of the heart, positively affecting the heart muscle.
- Vitamins (carotene, vitamins of group B, vitamins C and E). They compensate for the lack of vitamins in the body. Vitamin A is synthesized from carotene, which accelerates regeneration processes and is responsible for the quality of vision. B vitamins are involved in metabolic processes, regulate the activity of the nervous system and are responsible for the health of the skin, nails and hair. Vitamin C forms immunity. E is called the beauty vitamin, as it is responsible for the skin's firmness and elasticity. It is also useful for cramps and leg cramps.
- Antioxidants. So called substances that can neutralize the action of free radicals, which lead to premature fading of the skin and aging. In addition, medicine still suggests that free radicals can cause cancer (although this has not been proven scientifically). Therefore, antioxidants can be very helpful.
Due to the unique composition of the juice, the aloe exhibits the following actions:
- healing wounds
Important!In nature, there are more than two hundred species of aloe, but only some of them have healing properties. To obtain valuable juice on an industrial scale, most often use aloe vera, aloe awesome (terrible), sokotrinskoe and tree. They have thick, fleshy leaves that contain a large amount of valuable liquid. But at home aloe vera and aloe sokotrinskoe do not grow. Therefore, in folk medicine, this plant is most often understood as either aloe tree (agave) or terrible. Other types of flower (motley, spinous and others) do not have the same value, because their useful properties are weakly expressed.
Pure aloe juice and its application
For aloe juice:
- Tear off 2-3 year old leaves of a flower.
- Crush them with a knife.
- Put the raw material on the gauze, folded in three (get 8 layers).
- Spin the gauze and squeeze the juice into the prepared container.
- Pour it into a glass jar and close the lid.
- Store at a temperature of 2-3 degrees for 3-4 days.
Pure juice of aloe drink 1 tsp. three times a day for the following diseases:
- peptic ulcer and 12 duodenal ulcer (during remission to prevent exacerbation),
- inflammatory diseases of the digestive organs (esophagitis, gastritis, duodenitis, gastroduodenitis),
- cholecystitis and hepatitis (inflammation of the gallbladder and liver),
- herpes rash.
With the juice of this plant 3-4 times a day, lubricate:
- gingiva for gingivitis or stomatitis
- places with herpetic eruptions,
- skin with eczema, psoriasis and various dermatitis,
- burned skin in the sun.
Bury aloe juice in the nose with a cold (2 drops in each nostril 3 times a day). Or in the eyes with myopia (to improve vision) or inflammatory diseases (conjunctivitis, keratitis). It is enough to bury 1 drop of juice 2 times a day in the conjunctival sac.
When constipation you need to drink in the evening 50 ml of juice once. If after this the problem persists, then the next morning you need to take 60 ml of juice.
Aloe biostimulated juice and its application
The recipe for preparing biostimulated juice is simple, but it will take 2 weeks:
- Tear off 2-3 year old agave leaves.
- Rinse them under running water and pat dry with a towel.
- Fold in a porcelain or glass container.
- Cover with paper.
- Refrigerate for 2 weeks.
- Remove the leaves and reassemble them. It is necessary to remove all blackened and rotten places.
- Crush the remaining raw materials and squeeze the juice out of them.
Apply biostimulated juice can be just as usual. The only difference is that this tool is more valuable and useful. This is due to the fact that when the plant is in adverse conditions, substances that increase endurance and remain viable begin to be produced in its tissues. Juice, squeezed out after that, has stronger regenerative and wound-healing properties.
Recipe means to cleanse the body
Poor environmental conditions, bad habits and poor nutrition lead to pollution. Slagging is one of the reasons for the development of chronic diseases that are difficult to treat. To prevent these ailments, the body should be cleaned regularly. For this you can prepare a special tool:
- Wash 1 kg of agave leaves, dry them and chop finely. Place in a ceramic or stainless steel saucepan.
- Add 1 kg of butter and 1 kg of honey.
- Put the saucepan on a small fire and bring the mass to a boil. Let her leave for 20 minutes.
- Stir thoroughly and allow to cool. Refrigerate for long term storage.
Take 1 tsp. composition 30 minutes before meals 3 times a day. Wash it down with milk in the amount of 50 ml. Continue cleansing the body until the remedy is over (lasts for six months).
With aloe leaves you can make an excellent means to strengthen the immune system. It will be especially useful to take during the massive lesions of people with SARS and influenza.
You will need the following ingredients:
- succulent leaves,
- 50 g peeled walnuts,
- 70-80 ml of honey
- ½ lemon.
- Squeeze the juice from the leaves to obtain 100 ml of liquid.
- Add chopped walnut kernels.
- Add honey and juice of half a lemon.
- Mix everything thoroughly and refrigerate for 1 day (it should be stored in the same place).
The tool is taken to strengthen the immune system 3-4 times a day before meals. Adults need to eat 1 tbsp. l And for children - 1 tsp.
This recipe will help you to cure a burn of 2 or 3 degrees, as well as to overcome eczema, psoriasis, seborrheic dermatitis or ringworm.
- castor oil (50 g),
- aloe juice (50 g),
- eucalyptus essential oil (2 drops).
All ingredients must be mixed together until a homogeneous mass (emulsion). Treat the affected skin 2-3 times a day. Since it is liquid, it is convenient to use it as lotions or compresses. Means can be stored at a temperature of 2-3 degrees for 2-3 weeks.
For the treatment of skin diseases it is more convenient to use not an emulsion, but an ointment. It can be prepared by mixing aloe juice with melted lard (it should be taken 3 times more). This tool is stored at a temperature of 2-3 degrees for 1 month. It is thick and easy to apply on the skin.
The use of aloe in cosmetology
Aloe has a beneficial effect on the skin and hair. Поэтому его сок так часто является компонентом промышленных средств по уходу за лицом, телом и волосами. Но их можно готовить и в домашних условиях. Причем пользы от свежего продукта будет больше, чем от пастеризованного и долго хранящегося под воздействием консервантов средства.
Питательный ночной крем для лица при сухом типе кожи
Для приготовления возьмите:
- алоевый сок – 60 мл,
- масляный экстракт витамина Е – 10 мл,
- natural wax (from honeycombs or church candles) melted - 4 ml,
- avocado pulp oil - 60 ml,
- Geranium ether - 6 drops.
All components must be mixed together to obtain a homogeneous mass. Put it in a glass jar, seal it tightly and put it in the fridge. You can use this cream daily, applying a thin layer before bedtime after removing makeup and cleansing the skin. The result is moisturized elastic skin and smoothing of small wrinkles caused by dryness and violation of the elasticity of the cover.
Face Lotion for oily skin
Prepare a jar and put in it:
- 100 ml of boiled and cooled water
- 60 ml aloe juice,
- 0.5 tsp. lemon juice
- 2/3 Art. l vodka.
Close the jar and shake it well, so that all the components are mixed together. Store lotion at a temperature of 2-3 degrees for no longer than 1 month.
Use means twice a day after washing (in the morning and in the evening). To do this, use a cotton swab dipped in it. Special attention should be paid to the T-shaped area (forehead, nose and chin). The lotion will help reduce the secretion of sebaceous secretions, thereby eliminating the greasy luster of the face. Additionally, it fights with black spots and prevents the development of acne.
Ice anti aging
- Mix aloe juice with water in a 1 to 1 ratio.
- Pour the liquid into ice molds.
- Put it in the freezer and wait for it to solidify.
Every morning after washing, wipe the skin using 1 ice cube. Lead them on the skin, not stopping, but paying special attention to the area under the eyes. Grate until the ice has melted. It is not necessary to wipe the face: apply day cream on the skin that has not yet dried.
Important!To slow down aging, use biostimulated aloe juice, the recipe of which is described in the appropriate section of the article.
Mask to accelerate hair growth
- 25 ml aloe juice,
- 10 ml of burdock oil,
- 20 ml tincture of hot pepper.
Apply the mass on the scalp, wrap it for 1 hour with a plastic bag and a warm towel. Rinse with shampoo. The course includes 10-15 procedures 2-3 times a week.
Aloe against stretch marks
Prepare the product by mixing:
- 2 tbsp. l olive oil,
- 2 tbsp. l aloe leaf juice,
- 1 tbsp. l ground coffee with a slide.
From the ingredients you need to get a pasty mass. If it is too thick, add some more aloe juice or oil. And if liquid, then pour more coffee.
Apply the compound to the problem areas and massage them with your hands until they become red within 5 minutes. Then leave the mass for 15-20 minutes. Wash it off, and then spread olive oil over the skin. Repeat the procedure every day until blanching stretch marks: they will not be completely absorbed, but they will be less noticeable.
Tip!Use this tool in pregnancy for the prevention of stretch marks in the lower abdomen, starting from the 5th month. It is easier to prevent their occurrence than to fight with them for years. However, this should not be done with the threat of miscarriage, as a massage of the abdomen can provoke uterine contractions.
Means to accelerate the growth of eyelashes
- Wash the old tube from the mascara.
- Add 3 ml of castor oil to it.
- Then pour the same juice from aloe.
- Take a brush and stick it several times and stick it out. This will help stir the product until smooth.
If you smear eyelashes with this composition before bedtime, they will become longer and thicker.
Aloe against cellulite
- 50 ml of lemon juice,
- 50 ml of aloe juice.
Mix everything and apply on the abdomen, hips and buttocks. Wrap yourself with cling film and lie under the blanket for 1 hour. Then remove the film and take a shower. After this procedure, it is useful to additionally use anti-cellulite cream.
Tincture of aloe is a good tool that can be used in traditional medicine and in cosmetology. It is stored for a long time (about 1 year), retaining valuable properties. For its preparation you will need the following ingredients:
- vodka - 100 ml,
- honey - 50 ml,
- aloe juice - 50 ml,
- boiled and cooled water - 200 ml.
- Mix all the ingredients.
- Build a water bath and place in it a container with tincture.
- Heat the mass to a temperature of + 70 ... + 75 o C
- Remove from the water bath, cool and store in the refrigerator.
Use the tincture to combat the symptoms of rheumatism, arthritis and sciatica. To do this, pour part of the tincture into another container and heat it to a comfortable temperature for use. Rub the liquid in a sore spot and cover it with cellophane. Fix the bandage with a scarf and so go to bed. So you need to repeat until relief, and then you need to continue the supporting course, during which the procedure is done only 2 times a week. The duration of treatment is 1-1.5 months.
Tincture can be consumed inside. This can be done only by adults (due to the content in the vodka tool). For example, if you have a stomach ulcer (only not in the acute phase), pulmonary tuberculosis or a cold, take 5 ml of tincture from 3 to 5 times a day 20 minutes before meals.
Use the tincture to accelerate hair growth, rubbing it into the scalp 1 hour before it is washed. You can add it to industrial and homemade masks against baldness and dandruff.
Aloe healing power
What is useful aloe juice for the face? The flower is used not only for cosmetic purposes, but also for the treatment of skin diseases - eczema, psoriasis, seborrhea, boils, pustular lesions. This is a natural antibacterial and antifungal agent. How valuable is this plant in cosmetology, what are its useful properties?
- "Arsenal" of vitamins and microelements. The flower has a unique chemical composition with a set of substances necessary for healthy skin - ascorbic acid, retinol, vitamins E, B1, B6, B12, silicon, iron, zinc, copper, sulfur, molybdenum.
- Allantoin. It is also called the “transporter” of vitamins, microelements, biologically active substances, because it is thanks to allantoin that these substances get into the deeper layers of the skin. Allantoin regenerates, moisturizes cells, restores their structure.
- Deep cleansing property. Aloe cleanses and tightens skin pores. It is useful to apply with oily skin with wide pores, which are clogged with subcutaneous fat.
- Anti-inflammatory property. Removes irritation, disinfects the skin. Especially great benefit brings remedy for problem skin in adolescence, when acne and acne appear.
- Antiallergic property. Agave juice has a calming effect and relieves allergic manifestations on the skin - redness, rash, itching.
- Anti-aging effect. Aloe is a stimulator of the formation of collagen cells, which is responsible for the elasticity of the skin. At the cellular level, agave juice regulates metabolic processes, regenerates tissues and holds water in them.
For cosmetic purposes, aloe is used for dry, oily, combination, sensitive, fading. In combination with other components, the agent has different effects on the skin.
Types of cosmetics
How to use aloe in cosmetology at home? For the preparation of cosmetic products for the face will need two types of plants - aloe vera and tree aloe (agave). It is the latter that is most often grown as a medicinal houseplant.
How to make aloe cream at home? Use any base face cream, which can be purchased at the pharmacy (selected by skin type and action). It can be a moisturizing day, and nourishing night, and regenerating cream. Add 1 tablespoon of flower juice to the base, mix - and the cream is ready for use. This is the easiest recipe for homemade cream with agave juice. What other ingredients can be added to the cream, except aloe?
- Base oils for different skin types.
- Biologically active substances (propolis, extracts of hops, ginger, linden, chamomile, sage, yeast, green tea, cumin, liquid vitamins A and E and other components).
- Herbal decoctions.
- Distilled water.
- Essential oils for dry, oily, combination skin.
All of these components can be purchased at the pharmacy. Technology cooking homemade cream is quite complicated. Not always the mass is homogeneous, fragrant (no fragrances) and attractive in appearance. Store homemade cream with aloe for the face can only be in the refrigerator, and only one week.
Dry skin preparation sample
- Take 30 ml of avocado oil.
- Add 2 tbsp. l flower sap.
- Add 2 g of beeswax and 5 ml of vitamin E.
- Pour in 3 drops of geranium essential oil.
This cosmetic moisturizes, cleanses, tones the skin. How to make aloe lotion at home?
For oily skin with wide pores
- Take ¼ cup of cooled boiled water.
- Add 1 tsp. alcohol (vodka) and a few drops of lemon juice.
- Add 2 tbsp. l flower sap.
Oily skin should be dried, so lotions are made on an alcohol basis. They are used regularly twice a day. Alcohol lotion cleans pores well, eliminates black spots, shine.
- Take ½ cup of olive oil (substitute almond if desired).
- Add 4 tbsp. spoons of agave pulp.
- Stir, store in the refrigerator.
The oil has softening properties, eliminates roughness, dryness, relieves irritation. In addition, it is a good preservative. In the finished oil solution, you can add 1 tbsp. l cucumber juice before each use.
- Prepare 1 cup of weak chamomile broth.
- Add 3 drops of liquid vitamin E and mint essential oil.
- Add 2 tbsp. l agave juice.
- Stir and store in the refrigerator.
Lotion perfectly refreshes, tones the skin, it is useful to do it in summer and winter in the heating season.
Sensitive Skin Lotion
- Prepare a decoction of sage and chamomile (1 tbsp. L. Herb for 1 liter of water).
- Add to the hot broth 1 tbsp. l chopped fresh parsley.
- Add 3 tbsp. l juice agave in the cooled broth.
Broth is filtered and stored in the refrigerator.
Aloe gel for the face - a pharmaceutical preparation made from natural flower pulp. In fact, it is a fresh plant concentrate. It is produced by various pharmaceutical companies. Real and high-quality gel is expensive and highly valued in cosmetology. How is aloe vera gel applied?
- It can be used instead of cream in the morning and evening, especially in the summer, when fatty nourishing cosmetics are not required.
- If you use the tool as a face mask, you can apply it in a thicker layer, hold for 15 minutes, then rinse.
- When teenage acne gel works well with skin inflammatory processes, cleanses and closes the pores.
- Aloe gel brightens the pigment spots on the face, improves its overall skin color.
- A lot of positive feedback on the application of the gel after depilation in the bikini area, the tool quickly relieves skin irritation.
- It can be applied to the neck, it prevents the appearance of wrinkles.
- The gel nourishes the skin of the eyelids and the eyelashes well.
- Well helps with sunburn, relieves inflammation, redness, pain (it is recommended to apply a cold gel).
- The tool can be used as a peeling for the whole body, brown sugar and lemon juice are added to it.
- When stretching means rubbed into the skin for two weeks twice a day.
- For deep cleansing of the skin, the gel is mixed with rose water, olive oil and a few drops of citrosept (grapefruit extract).
The gel is actively used for hair care, as well as the treatment of dandruff and seborrhea. For these purposes, the tool is applied as a mask until completely dry. In addition to pharmacy gel, you can use the agave. That's just a long time to keep this tool can not.
There are many recipes for the preparation of this cosmetic. You can make a mask of pure agave juice, without adding any other components. Its uniqueness is that it is suitable for all skin types. You can use the juice, pulp, you can also wipe the face with a torn leaf agave, which was kept in the refrigerator. The mask acts as an anti-inflammatory and antibacterial agent, is effective for acne, inflammation of the skin. What are some ways to make a mask?
Honey and Aloe Face Mask
- Use 1 tsp. honey and juice flower.
- Smear your face and hold for 10 minutes (as long as you can hold).
- Wash, blot your face with a towel.
Mask for oily skin with protein
- Beat the squirrel well.
- Add 1 tsp to it. flower juice and gently stir.
- Smear the face.
- After 10 minutes, rinse.
Mask with cucumber
- Take one small fresh cucumber, rub it on a fine grater, squeeze the juice.
- Add 1 tbsp. l pulp agave in cucumber juice.
- Put the mixture on the face and neck, hold for 15 minutes.
- Wash off the mask.
Mask with milk
- Take 1 tbsp. l milk
- Add 1 tbsp. l agave juice.
- Apply to face for 10 minutes.
- Wash off with warm water.
When applying masks with aloe there is a feeling of tightening the skin when the mixture dries. This is normal if there is no burning sensation or itching.
For the preparation of tonic base component is required - aloe juice. You can make a pure tonic, and you can add other ingredients to it.
Tonic with cucumber and lemon
- Take ½ cup of cucumber juice.
- Add 1 tbsp. l lemon juice and agave.
- Mix, store in the refrigerator no more than a day.
Before use, shake the tonic. Rub the skin in the morning and evening. This tool is suitable for dry, normal, combination skin. Helps with youthful acne, has a lightening effect.
Tonic with distilled water and lemon
- Take ½ cup of distilled water.
- Add 4 tbsp. l aloe juice
- Add 1 tbsp. l lemon juice.
- Wipe the face with the product in the morning and evening.
Tonic has a disinfectant, regenerating, lightening properties. Not suitable only for oily skin.
Some features of the care and use of aloe
How can aloe help with various cosmetic problems? What remedies can be used as anti-aging? And how to apply them?
- For the ages. Since aloe has a tightening effect, the remedy can work as a light lifting for the eyelid skin. The skin here quickly loses its elasticity and moisture. These masks are recommended to do 1-2 times a week, then take a break and repeat the course. After the lifting masks, a regular eye care cream is applied.
- For acne. In this case, suitable and masks, and tonics, and lotions, and creams, because aloe in any form provides anti-inflammatory, healing effect. With juvenile acne, you can regularly use the tonic of pure agave juice. It is also useful to apply the juice together with antiseptic decoctions based on calendula, celandine, chamomile.
- Around eyes . Recommended moisturizing masks around the eyes to prevent early wrinkles, crow's feet in the corners of the eyes. In such masks, in addition to aloe juice, add nutrients - vegetable oils, glycerin. You can not use honey, lemon, egg white. The skin around the eyes is thin, delicate, does not have enough collagen and elastin. It is important to take precautions and remember that cosmetics under the eyes are applied in a circle, with dotted, soft, drive-in movements. You can not stretch the skin, you also need to leave a free zone under the eyes and on top of the eyelids.
- From wrinkles. Of course, the miracles of aloe does not create, and deep age, mimic wrinkles do not eliminate. But he copes well with fine wrinkles and prevents skin aging, soaking it with moisture and beneficial substances. In addition to care products, aloe can be added to massage oils. To rejuvenate the skin is useful to apply aloe, not only externally, but also inside. If prescribed by a doctor, you can take a course of aloe pills, alcohol-based aloe vera juice, as well as undergo a long course of injections.
To achieve a therapeutic effect, you should regularly apply face care products. It is equally important to follow the diet, lead a healthy lifestyle. If these conditions are not met, any external cosmetic methods will be ineffective and short-term.
Aloe in cosmetology is valued for its regenerating, healing, anti-inflammatory, moisturizing, anti-aging properties. In modern cosmetology, aloe extract is added to creams, masks, lotions and tonics for the face. These cosmetics can also be prepared at home. It is enough to grow on your window a “botanical miracle” called the agave.
The appearance of aloe is very diverse, from miniature ornamental plants to trees with a height of 8-10 meters. All its species are characterized by xiphoid leaves, extending from the stem base, on the edge of which there are rather sharp thorns. Leaf color ranges from pale green to deep green. The roots are fibrous, located near the surface.
From the stem 1 time in 2-3 years, in the period from January to April, a long peduncle grows with flowers from red to white, which are gathered in a multi-flower thick brush. Aloe flower has a rich smell that can cause headaches. The fruit is a cylindrical box.
In artificial conditions it multiplies with the help of babies or overgrowths, which quickly release roots in water. In its natural environment it propagates both by seeds and children. It is light and moisture-loving, not resistant to cold plant.
Особенности листа растения
Листья алоэ имеют необычную структуру и включает студенистое гелеподобное ядро, окруженное слоем сока и тонкую, крепкую кожицу. Листья могут накапливать большое количество воды, значительно увеличиваясь в размерах. Для сохранения влаги листья закрывают поры, что предупреждает испарение воды при недостаточном ее поступлении извне. With prolonged drought, the leaf size is visually reduced due to the exhaustion of the reserve of moisture. Also in adverse conditions, the plant drops the lower leaves in order to save life.
Difference between aloe vera and agave
In addition to external morphological features, plants differ in composition. So, aloe vera is characterized by more fleshy leaves, therefore, contains a larger amount of gel.
Which aloe is more useful: According to the research conducted in 2011 at the Venice Science Institute in Italy, it has been found that homemade aloe is 200% richer in nutrients.
In our conditions it is easier to use agave - an affordable and unpretentious culture for home cultivation. But you can use a more exotic look - aloe vera, whose medicinal properties and recipes are similar to the use of agave.
Collecting and harvesting aloe
The maximum of useful substances a plant accumulates by the age of five. Lower and middle leaves are subject to preparation, which are collected together with stalk-wide sheaths. They are removed very carefully, excluding breakage or tearing of the leaf, at any time of the year (during home cultivation).
Fresh leaves are suitable for obtaining juice and other dosage forms - before cooking, they should be stored in a refrigerator for 10-12 days for maximum disclosure of beneficial properties. At T 0 0 C, the raw material is stored for about a month: for this, the leaves are washed, dried and wrapped in foil loosely.
Dry the raw materials in the shade, ventilated room, whole or cut into pieces. After drying, the leaves acquire a wrinkled appearance, cellular on the break and are very fragile. Store in paper or fabric bags for 2 years.
Often the question arises - why maintain a shot sheet, why not use it fresh? Exposure allows to obtain biostimulated products from the leaf: in the cold, the vital processes slow down, and unique biostimulants are produced to maintain cell viability.
The leaves contain many useful ingredients (about 200), which determine the value of the culture:
- water (up to 97% by weight)
- traces of essential oils
- acids: citric, cinnamic, malic, amber, chrysophane, l-coumaric, hyaluronic, isolimonic, salicylic, etc.,
- flavonoids, incl. catechins,
- beta carotene
- minerals: phosphorus, potassium, sodium, chlorine, calcium, iron, magnesium, manganese, chromium, zinc, cobalt, etc.,
- amino acids: threonine, methionine, leucine, lysine, valine, isoleucine, phenylalanine,
- simple sugars: fructose, glucose,
- polysaccharides, incl. acemannan
- vitamins: B1, B2, B3, B6, B9, B12, C, E, retinol, choline,
- steroid molecules: sitosterol, composterol and luteol,
- antraglycosides: nataloin, emodin, aloin, homonataloin, rabarberon,
- substances of the phenol group, incl. anthraquinone.
Healing properties of aloe
Each therapeutic effect of a plant is determined by a group of beneficial substances contained in aloe.
- Antibacterial, incl. against staphylococci, streptococci, typhoid, intestinal, diphtheria and dysenteric bacilli, antiviral and antifungal - due to azemannan, aleolitic, phenylacrylate, chrysophane and cinnamic acids, vitamin C,
- Anti-inflammatory and antiseptic - salicylic acid, bradykininase enzyme, steroid molecules,
- Antitoxic - acemannan, aloin (a substance derived from anthraquinone derivatives), phenolic components, the enzyme catalase,
- Antioxidant - manganese, copper, vitamins C and E, anthraquinone and phenol molecules,
- Choleretic - zinc, selenium and inositol components,
- Calming - magnesium, manganese, vitamins of group B,
- Laxative - anthraquinone and phenolic substances,
- Pain reliever - salicylic acid, bradykininase enzyme,
- Sugar-lowering - two azemannan fractions - Erborran A and B,
- Antiallergenic - Bradykininase Enzyme,
- Anti-cancer - aloemodyne, which is an anthraquinone molecule, acemannan, antioxidant vitamins and minerals,
- Wound healing, incl. in relation to sluggish, long-term processes - vitamin C, bradykininase enzyme,
- Regenerating - vitamin C, enzyme catalase, anthraquinone,
- Immunomodulatory - due to polysaccharides, magnesium, bradykininase enzyme.
The plant enhances the secretory activity of the digestive glands (chrysanoic acid, sodium), normalizes metabolic processes, has a tonic, nourishing, rejuvenating and moisturizing effect on the skin on account of the activation of fibroblast growth, relieves itching and irritation. Promotes the regeneration of skin lesions without scarring. It lowers blood cholesterol and promotes the breakdown of cholesterol plaques. Eliminates inflammation in the biliary tract, normalizes the function of the gall bladder.
Aloe preparations are recommended by a short course, up to 30 days maximum. It is necessary to prepare fresh formulations, store them for no more than 5 days in the refrigerator (during long-term storage, the finished preparations of aloe lose their healing powers). Use aloe with high quality honey. Honey diluted with aloe juice in 1: 5. Take 1 tsp. three times a day. before meals. The same mixture can lubricate the skin before conducting a session of radiation therapy.
Aloe with hemorrhoids
The treatment is carried out without aggravation, in the absence of bleeding from the nodes. Especially effective in the initial stages.
Candles. Slice the pulp of the sheet without skin and thorns and coat with a mixture of honey and butter, enter into the rectum. Repeat twice, morning and evening.
Broth for lotions and compresses: chop 5 leaves of the plant and pour 500 ml of water, put for a quarter of an hour in a water bath. Soak in cleaned broth clean gauze and attach to the nodes for 15 minutes (lotion) or half an hour, covered with cellophane (compress). You can moisten with a gauze swab in the broth and gently place it in the anus for half an hour (with internal localization).
Dilated capillaries, skin redness, wrinkles
Every evening, apply cleansed aloe juice on cleansed face, thoroughly beat it with your fingers for 1-2 minutes. Course - 12 treatments, every other day. For the prevention of skin aging, frostbite, sunburn, dryness, you can take a leaf of aloe, cut it lengthwise, remove spines and lubricate cleansed face skin with the mucous side in the morning or in the evening 1-2 p per week.
Aloe for hair
To stimulate growth, strengthen, hair loss. 1 tbsp. Boil the crushed leaves for 10 minutes in 500 ml of water, cool and strain. Wipe with a decoction the scalp 2-3 p a week, do not rinse. From hair loss make a mask - gruel of crushed leaves rub into the hair roots, cover with cellophane and leave for 20 minutes, rinse with warm water.
To preserve youthful skin
Aloe mask: 1 tbsp. sour cream
20% mix with 1 tsp. aloe juice and 1 tsp. the yolk. Stir and apply on face and neck when the first layer dries - another layer and so for 20 minutes. Wash off with water at a contrasting temperature. Repeat once a week. Suitable for all skin types. You can add 1 drop of juice to a familiar face cream or eye gel.
- Mix in equal parts: aloe juice, butter, goose fat, powder of dried rosehips. Heat the mixture without boiling. Take 1 tbsp, three times a day, dissolved in 200 ml of hot milk, 30 minutes before meals. Keep refrigerated.
- Mix: 30 grams of chopped parsley seeds, 350 ml of red wine, 100 grams of chopped rosehips, 250 grams of honey and 150 grams of aloe juice. Insist 2 weeks, shaking the contents 1 time per day. Take 1 tbsp. three times a day before meals.
Side Effects and Overdose
Non-observance of the dosage of the preparations of a plant, especially juice, leads to an overdose of antaglycosides and can cause poisoning, the symptoms of which are diarrhea with blood and mucous films, inflammation of the intestine, tenesmus, blood in the urine. Pregnant miscarriage is possible.
Prolonged internal use of the leaves entirely, with the skin, is fraught with the development of oncology, since the skin contains aloin, a substance that is a carcinogen in large doses. Thus, in an experiment conducted by American experts in the framework of the National Toxicology Program, about half of the rats who were given high doses of the extract of the plant obtained from the whole leaf developed benign and malignant tumors in the large intestine.
Pharmaceutical and cosmetic products - a storehouse of nutrients or another snag of gullible people
On the shelves of pharmacies and shops you can find numerous drugs and products containing aloe vera or aloe tree. Cosmetic “whales” such as SCHWARZKOPF, ST. IVES SWISS BEAUTY, ОRIFLAME, НLAVIN, LEK COSMETICS produce whole lines of aloe-based products that are in demand.
However, in the course of numerous studies of American and Israeli scientists, it was found that with long-term storage and preservation, many valuable plant substances are destroyed or lose their biological activity. In this case, the healing effect of the plant, as a natural biostimulator, is based on the complex cumulative effect of all its components, which do not provide value separately, since contained in relatively small quantities. It turns out that bioactive substances potentiate each other, providing the proper therapeutic effect.
From this it can be concluded that homemade, properly prepared and stored aloe preparations are more effective than synthesized aloe remedies and medicines that have been processed and preserved.
Aloe - what is it?
Remember: not every variety of this plant is capable of benefiting. Only four of the two hundred Aloe species have healing properties. The most famous is Aloe Vera or Aloe Barbadensis / Aloe Linne. In Russia, Aloe Treelike (Alóe arboréscens) has long been used.
The plant has nothing to do with cacti! Aloe belongs to the family of lilies (there also includes onions, asparagus and garlic).
Aloe is used to make medicines that can be bought without any problems at the pharmacy. They are inexpensive and well known. Aloe intramuscular injections are a time-tested excellent biostimulant.
How to make aloe healing juice
If the “home doctor” (i.e. Aloe) is urgently needed, you just need to break off the more “fleshy” leaf of the plant and squeeze out the juice.
Ideally, for making juice, you need to choose the lower or middle leaves of Aloe with a length of more than 15 cm, since there are much more nutrients in them. Hand-picked (!) Leaves are washed under running water, dried and placed in the refrigerator for a week. Then we sort out the leaves, remove the blackened areas, squeeze out the juice. Ready juice should be stored in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator.
Warning: the plant must be older than three years! Before you collect the leaves, it is recommended not to water the aloe for a week. A slightly dried tip at the top of the leaf of a plant indicates that the concentration of nutrients in it is maximum.
Absolutely anyone knows what stresses are, eating substandard goods and the poor state of the environment. We constantly "litter" our body. Need a "cleaning". Some people need to carry out this process very often, and others less often.
To cleanse the intestines, a tincture of a mixture of 150 g of Aloe leaves (cut off the edges with prickles), which need to be well crushed by hand and 300 g of honey, is recommended. It needs to be heated, but do not bring to a boil! Insist day. After that, the solution is again heated, filtered and taken in the morning 5 - 10 g per hour before meals.
During the consumption of Aloe Juice, a considerable amount of useful substances enters the body, helping to cleanse the body in just a couple of tricks.
2. Good digestion
If the digestive system works “like a clock,” then the body will receive the necessary amount of nutrients released from the food consumed. When used inward aloe decreases the number of bacteria, and also solves problems with the digestive tract.
For a good digestion, excellent appetite, prepare Aloe tincture. To do this, cut the leaves of aloe need to be wrapped in dark paper and put in the refrigerator for 10 days. Then chop the leaves well and fill with vodka in the ratio of 1: 5. Pour 10 days in a closed container in a dark cool place. Take 30 minutes before meals for 1 tsp. three times a day.
Taking Aloe during the exacerbation of peptic ulcer increases the effect of drugs. And in the period of remission - restores the destroyed cells of the gastric mucosa, helps the effective healing of ulcers. I advise you to mix aloe juice in equal parts with honey. It turns out a wonderful tool that can be stored for a long time in the refrigerator. Take before meals for a tablespoon. And I described in detail in my other article about proper nutrition in case of gastric ulcer.
3. Improving immunity
The composition of this plant includes a considerable amount of antioxidants that fight the metabolites formed after various diseases. A daily use of Aloe juice will help to constantly maintain the immune system in excellent condition.
Make a mixture of ½ part Aloe, 1 part red wine and 1 part honey. That turned out you need to insist in a warm, dark place a week. Apply 1 tbsp. three times daily before meals.
In addition, the volume of vitamins and amino acids necessary for the body is included in the juice of this plant.
Do you have a runny nose? Aloe helps. Only 2 - 3 drops of aloe juice in each nostril, and you will soon forget about a cold! The course is not more than eight days.
When immunity is weakened, herpes is there. Aloe and here will help you.
To quickly deal with rashes, it is recommended to lubricate them five times a day with aloe juice.
5. Use in cosmetology
Drinking aloe juice will improve the condition of the skin, fight its aging, promote healing of cuts and scratches on the skin.
Ladies after 40 years of age perfectly suitable mask for fading skin. In a blender, mix aloe juice and two tablespoons of honey. The mixture is applied in a thick layer on cleansed skin for 40 minutes. This mask perfectly moisturizes the skin and smoothes deep wrinkles.
Scarlet has become widely used for the manufacture of cosmetics. This cosmetics has a huge demand from the public.
Even Queen Cleopatra and Nefertiti actively used Aloe in their cosmetic procedures.
6. Weight loss
Using Aloe will help to maintain the optimal weight for you.
Want to lose weight? Here is a simple scheme: take 1 tsp. Aloe juice for 20 minutes before dinner and before bed for 14 days. You can get rid of 5 extra pounds due to the laxative effect of Aloe juice mainly.
7. Application in dentistry
Aloe has a positive effect on the condition of the oral cavity and gums. This is due to the fact that the plant has antibacterial, antimicrobial activity and promotes cell growth and repair. In the sales markets you can find products for the care of teeth that contain aloe.
A 50% aqueous solution of aloe vera juice is prescribed for rinsing the mouth during stomatitis.
A piece of Aloe leaf, placed in the cavity of an unhealthy tooth, will quickly soothe the pain in it.
8. Application in dermatology
Dermatologists use Aloe for the treatment of various burns, in the healing of wounds of any complexity, a large number of skin diseases (psoriasis, eczema), fungal diseases. Aloe perfectly relieves itching.
Take ½ part aloe, 1 part honey, add a little fish oil. This mixture quickly heals burns and infected wounds.
Tortured acne? Aloe helps in this problem! To do this, freshly picked aloe leaves should be chopped, add egg white and 2 drops of lemon juice, mix well. The mask is applied in three layers for 30 minutes. Then rinse with warm water.