Tasty cheese cakes - This is the perfect breakfast for both adults and children! After all, they prepare quickly and easily.
And in order to make delicious cheese cakes , ingredients need quite a bit, and experience too.
"And why are they called" cheesecakes "If they are made from cottage cheese?" - you ask. “Why not“ cheesecakes ", eg?"
Such confusion in the names arose because once in Russia the word "cottage cheese" was not used at all. And everything that we now call “cottage cheese” was formerly called “cheese”. Only with the advent of Swiss, Dutch, French and German cheeses, as well as with the development of their own cheese making, this tasty word "cheese" called rennet cheese, but the product, which was obtained from sour, fermented milk was called "cottage cheese". But curd cheese curds, so loved by many, still remain cheesecakes. This dish remains tasty and cold and hot: with jam, and with sour cream, and honey.
So let's go and we make delicious cheesecakes!
1. Cottage cheese - 0.5 kg.
2. Eggs - 2 pcs.
3. Semolina - 8 tablespoons.
4. A pinch of salt.
5. Sugar - to taste.
6. Sour cream - 4 tablespoons.
7. Raisins, fruits, berries - at will.
8. Vanilla sugar - on request.
9. Oil for frying.
1. Beat eggs with sugar and salt.
2. Cottage cheese knead well or chop.
3. Add beaten eggs to curd.
4. You can add a pinch of vanilla sugar.
5. Mix everything thoroughly.
6. Add the semolina, and mix everything again.
7. You can add raisins, or berries, fruits.
8. We form our delicious cheese cakes . This can be done in two ways:
- hands moistened in water to collect a little dough, dip it in flour and form cheesecakes out of it,
- well, you can roll the curd dough on a floured surface into a sausage (about 5 cm in diameter), cut it into circles, 1.5 cm thick, and roll in flour.
9. Heat some vegetable oil in a pan and put cheesecakes in it.
10. You need to fry over low heat, on both sides, until golden brown.
11. Ruddy, fragrant cheese cakes served with sour cream.
And finally, some useful tips:
1. Cheesecakes get tastier if you use homemade, rustic products to cook them.
2. Never use for cooking cheesecakes sour curd, so as not to spoil the taste.
3. If the cottage cheese is rather dry, soften it a little by adding kefir, sour cream or milk.
4. To make cheesecakes tender and melting in the mouth, soften the cottage cheese well, you can even grind it through a sieve.
5. If you add raisins, first briefly soak them in warm water.
6. To cheesecakes are not burnt, you need to fry them over medium heat in a well-heated oil.
Key and important points
So, we list the features and the most important moments of making cheesecakes.
- Cottage cheese. Since this ingredient is the main one, the taste of the finished dish will depend on its qualities. First of all, the curd must be fresh. If you have found a package of old cottage cheese in the refrigerator and decided not to throw it away, but to “put it into action”, then do not expect a miracle. The acid of such a product will have to be muffled with sugar in large quantities, in the end you will get something sweet, but incomprehensible. The second important point is humidity. If the cottage cheese is too wet, then in order to obtain the optimal consistency of the dough, you will have to add more dry ingredients, with the result that the finished cheesecakes will be very tough and tasteless. So choose a more dry cottage cheese. Remove excess serum by placing the product in a colander or sieve. Serum will drain, cottage cheese will remain. Fat is not so important, but the fat-free product does not have a pronounced taste and is practically useless. The best option - 6-9% fat.
- Eggs What are they needed for? In this dish, they play the role of a certain link, that is, allow the dough to be uniform and elastic. Many are interested in why cheesecakes are falling apart. So, the reason may lie precisely in an insufficient number of eggs. But you should not add too many eggs, because of this you will have to increase the volume of dry ingredients, which will make the cheesecakes dry. But the lack of too irrelevant, it will lead to falling apart. By the way, if you want to cook a low-calorie dish, then add only proteins. But the yolks (if there will be more) will give the cheesecakes an appetizing and beautiful yellowish tint.
- Dry ingredients. They are certainly part of the composition, because without them the dough will not be complete, and the curd will simply burn. You can cook this meal with flour (both wheat and any other you prefer), with semolina, with starch.
- Additional ingredients. They give the cheesecakes a special taste. The filler, by the way, can be not only sweet, but salty and even spicy. We are all accustomed to the fact that cheesecakes are a dessert, and therefore many housewives add components such as honey, berries, jams and preserves, fruit, cinnamon, vanillin and even chocolate. But lovers of savory dishes can use garlic, vegetables (best dried), herbs and various spices. This is unusual, but very tasty, try it!
- Preparing ingredients and mixing them. Pay special attention to the preparation of cottage cheese. It should be homogeneous, so pass it through a meat grinder, chop it in a blender or rub it through a sieve. Some add sour cream. But it is important to take a thick sour cream, remember the threat of stiffness! And some use curd mass. It is also a good option, but in this case there will definitely not be a low-calorie dish. Dry ingredients are best mixed together. Then you can enter the curd. Do this gradually, mix everything thoroughly so that the cheesecakes are tender and without lumps.
- Formation. Surprisingly, this process is also important. If cheesecakes are too thin, they will be hard after cooling. Too thick and large cheese cakes will not cook well and can stay raw inside. The optimum thickness is 0.5-1 centimeter centimeter. The value depends on your preference. To make it easier for you, measure the dough with spoons. One cheesecake - one tablespoon of dough. It is most convenient to make flat cakes with your hands, but do not forget to “soil” them in flour, otherwise the dough will stick.
- Cooking method. The easiest way is to roast in a pan on each side. Such heat treatment is familiar to many, but can take a lot of time, and also requires increased attention (if you do not follow the cheesecakes, they can burn). It is important to use good refined oil and cook over low heat. And to make the cheesecakes tender, cover the pan with a lid. If you are an opponent of frying in butter (which is great, since frying is not the most useful way of cooking), then prepare the dish in the oven, it will be equally tasty and more useful. If you have a slow cooker, try cooking cheesecakes in it by selecting the baking mode. Some use a double boiler, but in this case there won't be an appetizing crust, and the dish will resemble dumplings.
This is the most simple classic cheesecakes. Here's what you need:
- 200 grams of cottage cheese,
- 3 tablespoons flour,
- 1-2 eggs,
- 3 tablespoons of sugar,
- 1 bag of vanilla.
- Curd cheese through a sieve or mince.
- Mix flour, sugar and vanilla.
- Enter the cottage cheese, mix everything well.
- Form cakes and cook cheesecakes in any way convenient for you.
Prepare delicious cheesecakes with semolina, walnuts and raisins. List of ingredients:
- 200 grams of cottage cheese,
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons of semolina,
- 50 grams of raisins
- 50 grams of walnuts,
- 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- First wipe the curd through a sieve.
- Raisin pour boiling water for a few minutes to soften it.
- Chop the nuts, but not much. It is best to break them with your hands or cut with a knife, then the pieces will be felt in the mouth.
- Mix semolina with cottage cheese, add sugar, and then nuts and raisins.
- Form cheesecakes and cook them. Enjoy your meal!
This recipe is more complicated, but the finished cheesecakes will come as a surprise, that is, with a filling. Prepare the following ingredients:
- 300 grams of cottage cheese,
- 3 tablespoons flour,
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of sugar,
- 8 teaspoons of condensed milk.
- Cook the dough first. Pound cottage cheese with sugar, add flour and knead the dough with a uniform consistency.
- Now divide the dough into 8 equal parts (approximately two tablespoons with a slide).
- Shape them into each piece of flat cake.
- In the center of each cake place the filling, that is, boiled condensed milk (a teaspoon on each cake).
- Wrap the edges of the cake, fasten them, level the cheesecake, flatten it.
- It is better to cook such cheesecakes in the oven. Enjoy your meal!
Savory cheese cakes with dried tomatoes and garlic. Ingredients:
- 200 grams of cottage cheese,
- 50 grams of dried tomatoes,
- 3 cloves of garlic,
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons of flour.
- Cook the dough. Mince the curd or grind through a sieve. Add flour and salt, mix everything thoroughly.
- Peel the garlic, grate it.
- Cut dried tomatoes into small pieces.
- Add to the dough garlic and tomatoes, mix everything again.
- Form cheesecakes and fry them in a pan on both sides. Done!
Find your perfect recipe, improvise and delight guests and households with delicious cheesecakes!
Recipe 1, step by step: simple cheesecakes for children
Curd cheesecakes for children is a dish known from childhood, which is a cake made from curd cheese. Cooking is easy and even a child can help you. It is important to comply with the technology of preparation, correctly combine all the ingredients. Cheesecakes should turn out not too mealy, cottage cheese should be felt and not flow out from under the crisp crust. Therefore, an obligatory ingredient for this dish is flour, which however can be successfully replaced by semolina.
- cottage cheese - 200 gr.
- eggs - 1 pc.
- sugar - 1 tbsp. l
- flour - 2-3 tbsp. l
Put the cottage cheese in a container and knead it with a fork so that there are no large lumps in it. In the case when the curd is not uniform, you can rub it through a sieve. It is advisable not to use too wet or too dry cottage cheese, because cheesecakes from it can fall apart during cooking.
Beat the eggs in a separate bowl, adding a little sugar.
Pour the resulting egg mixture into a container with curd mass.
There, add two or three tablespoons of flour and mix thoroughly. If you add more flour, then the cheesecakes will turn out more dense consistency. If you do a minimum of flour, the cheesecakes will be more tender.
The result will be a homogeneous mass, from which you should sculpt cheesecakes for children. Put some flour on the plate. Make small tortillas out of the curd mass and place them on a plate. It is recommended to make as many cheese cakes, how many time it will fit in a frying pan. Roll in turn all the tortillas in flour, give them the desired neat shape. Cheesecakes should not be very thin - pay attention to it. Next, pour a small amount of vegetable oil into the heated pan and begin to fry the cheesecakes - first on one side for 1-2 minutes, then on the other side until golden brown.
Put the prepared cheesecakes on a plate, if you wish, you can add jam or honey, but ideally it is recommended to serve the dish with sour cream. You can drink any compote or tea. Enjoy your meal!
Recipe 2: cheesecakes like in kindergarten according to GOST
I bring to your attention cheesecakes like in kindergarten according to the GOST recipe, such cheesecakes are most often cooked in kindergartens, schools and places of public catering, they have a delicate taste and come from childhood. A gravy for cheesecakes, like in kindergarten, is made with milk and sour cream, in this photo recipe we will prepare it. It sets off well the taste of cottage cheese and gives it extra sweetness.
In this recipe, cheesecakes are fried a little at first, and then baked in the oven, but if you want to prepare a dish for small children or those who are contraindicated fried, then use only one method of cooking - roasting in the oven. And if you decide to cook cheesecakes like in a kindergarten in the oven, the recipe from the photo will step by step tell you how to do it easily and quickly.
- Cottage cheese home or 9% - 300 grams
- Sugar - 3 table. spoons
- Flour - ½ cup
- Salt - ¼ Chin. spoons
- Egg - 1 piece
- Sour cream - 1 table. spoon
- Milk - 100 ml
- Vanilla - on the tip of a knife
Prepare all the ingredients. Cottage cheese for cooking use dry, not wet, natural, sift the flour through a sieve.
Put the curd in a wide bowl. Mash it with a fork to a uniform consistency. If the curd is dry and lumpy, use a blender or wipe it through a sieve. Add to the curd an egg, 2 table. spoons of sugar, sifted through a sieve 2 table. spoon flour, salt, vanilla and combine all the ingredients into a homogeneous mass. This can also be done both with a fork and in a food processor.
Form cheesecakes. Put cottage cheese on a floured surface, form a dense "sausage". Cut cakes 2 cm thick with a knife, roll in flour and form cheesecakes of a regular round shape with a knife.
Fry cheesecakes from both sides for two minutes each for a mixture of butter and vegetable oil. I do this so that the cheesecake keeps its beautiful shape and does not blur in the oven, but this stage can be skipped and baked right away. Put fried cheesecakes first on a paper towel, it will absorb excess fat.
Place all semi-finished cheese cakes on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Put the baking tray in the oven at 180 degrees for 5-7 minutes.
Cook the sauce. Bring 100 ml of milk to a boil over low heat, pour in 1 teaspoonful of flour, dissolved in 2 tbsp. spoons of warm water and add 1 tbsp. a spoonful of sugar. Stir for 3-5 minutes until thick. Remove from heat, cool, add sour cream and mix. Here is such a sauce for cheesecakes like in kindergarten.
Serve cheese cakes with milky sour cream sauce, sour cream or condensed milk. And the next time your baby asks you to cook cheesecakes like in kindergarten, the recipe from the photo step by step on our website will easily help you with this.
Recipe 3: curd cheese curds (step by step)
- ordinary cottage cheese 200 g
- soft fruit cottage cheese 100 g
- soda 0.5 tsp
- sugar 30 g
- flour 80 g
- 1 egg chicken
These are ordinary cheese cakes, slightly different in the proportion of cottage cheese and flour. They are very soft and airy, since their main mass is curd. The main cottage cheese will be ordinary, from a pack, 9% or 5% is not so important. We put it in a convenient dish for kneading dough.
To this cheese, we add 100 grams. any children's, soft, fruit curds, chicken eggs and sugar. All mix well. After cooking, cheesecakes will have a fruity taste, depending on the taste of the curd.
Next to the resulting mass add quite a bit of flour (no more than 80 grams) and soda, knead the dough. I knead the dough completely with my hand. It turns out quite sticky, but if necessary, the hand can be oiled with vegetable oil.
Heat the frying pan with vegetable oil. From the dough form cheesecakes and send them to roast. Fry on medium heat from two sides, like regular cheesecakes, always under the lid for 15 minutes. And our lush, curd cheese cakes are ready. You can serve with sour cream, jam or condensed milk - as you like more. Enjoy your meal.
Recipe 4: Cherry Children's Cheese Cakes in the Oven
Want syrnichkov, but do not have time to stand over the griddle? Cook the cheesecakes baked in the oven.
- Cottage cheese - 500 g
- Chicken Egg - 3 pcs.
- Semolina - 3 tbsp.
- Vanilla - 1 chips.
- Baking powder for dough - 10 g
- Salt - 0.5 tsp.
- Sugar - 2 tbsp.
- Cherry without stone - 100-150 g
- Icing sugar - optional
- Vegetable oil - 1 tbsp.
All you need to cook cheese curds with semolina in the oven.
How to cook cheesecakes in the oven: mash the cottage cheese.
Add eggs. Mix.
Add the semolina.
Pour salt, sugar, vanilla, baking powder and mix well.
Add fruit, gently knead them in the dough.
Put the cottage cheese mixture with a spoon moistened with water in the muffin molds, level. If your form is not silicone, lubricate them with oil. Fill the forms are not complete, because cheesecakes rise a little while baking.
Bake cheesecakes in the oven, preheated to 170 degrees, 30 minutes before roasting.
You can serve cheesecakes with condensed milk or sour cream.
If desired, they can be dragged with powdered sugar. Enjoy your meal!
Recipe 5: Semolina Cheesecakes in the Oven for Kids
Cheesecakes can be cooked in different ways: with raisins, with poppy seeds or just with cottage cheese. You can not only fry them in a frying pan, but also bake them in the oven. In this recipe it will be about these cheesecakes. They are less fatty and similar to cookies.
- Cottage cheese - 200 gr.
- Chicken Egg - 1 pc.
- Sugar - 2 tbsp. l
- Semolina - 1 tbsp.
- Flour - 3 tbsp. l
- Sour cream - 1st. l
In the fresh curd add sugar, semolina and egg.
Stir and let stand for 15-20 minutes. The semolina will swell a little during this time.
Knead the dough. It should not be very thick, but not spreading.
Wet the balls of cottage cheese dough with wet hands and dip them in flour. Выложите на противник и придавить шарики пальцами, чтобы получились небольшие лепешечки — сырники.
Смажьте сырники сметаной. Она придаст сырникам небольшую жирность и корочка лучше подрумянится. Но за не имением таковой, можно запекать и без нее.
Bake cheesecakes in the oven at 180 gr., For 15-20 minutes.
Ready cheesecakes serve your child with any favorite drink, sour cream or jam. Enjoy your meal!
Recipe 6: cheesecakes for children (step by step photos)
You will not find here as part of any eggs or semolina. I bring to your attention a very healthy and incredibly tasty dish. Help yourself!
- Cottage cheese (I take 9% fat) - 1 kg
- Sugar - 4 tbsp. l
- Vanilla sugar - 1 pack.
- Rice flour - 2 tbsp. l
- Wheat flour / Flour (for crushing) - 1 stack.
- Butter (for greasing the pan) - 30 g
Rub the curd with sugar, salt, vanilla sugar. Then add rice flour. (Before doing so, I drop the curd on a sieve so that excess liquid can flow from it).
Form balls of curd mass and make stumps, rolling in wheat flour.
Brush with a thin layer of butter and put the cheesecakes at a distance from each other. Cook over low heat until desired crust color.
Remove the cheesecakes from the pan and allow to cool slightly and grab.
Recipe 7: carrot cheesecakes for children 1 year
Children's cheesecakes - nutritious and healthy breakfast for the baby. Curd in the composition contains a lot of vitamins and calcium, which are so necessary for the growth and development of the child. Cheesecakes turn out gentle, nourishing. This breakfast is suitable for a child from 1 year and older. Be sure to try to make this simple and tasty recipe.
- Cottage cheese - 250 g
- Carrots - 1 pc.
- Manka - 3 tbsp.
- Flour - 0.5 tbsp.
- Egg - 1 pc.
- Sugar - 3 tbsp.
Curd a little whip in a blender. It is necessary to obtain a curd mass of a uniform consistency.
Prepared washed and peeled carrots grate on a fine grater.
All ingredients combine and mix.
Pour the vegetable oil (or put a piece of butter) in a preheated frying pan.
Spread the resulting mass in a frying pan with a spoon.
Fry on both sides for about 4 minutes over medium heat.
And now children's cheesecakes for children from 1 year ready. Serve cottage cheese and carrot cheesecakes with sour cream.
Recipe 8: cheese curds for children 2 years
I offer you a new recipe for delicious cheesecakes. Recipe cheesecakes with apples and carrots - a great option for dinner, or snack.
Recipe cheesecakes for children, which liked everything. It is due to carrots and apples, sugar can not be added at all, or minimally put, and cheesecakes for children are not dry, the curd taste is very pronounced, when baking in the oven, the crust is soft and slightly crunchy at the same time, and in the middle is curd. There is no need to put more carrots, otherwise there will be a pronounced carrot flavor, an apple is also in this proportion if you need to add more flour and worse for my taste. Also, these cheese cakes are very tasty, steamed, similar to lazy dumplings. They can be called - cheesecakes for a one year old child. Babes should like it. From two years you can bake cheesecakes from the curd in the oven, and also cook steamed. Adults also do not need to fry, in the oven they make excellent diet cheesecakes. No need to stand and follow the pan so that nothing is burnt, turn over. And the result is not worse. So, how to cook cheesecakes from cottage cheese for children.
- 400 g of cottage cheese (up to 5% fat),
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons flour,
- 1 medium carrot,
- 1 medium apple,
- 1 tablespoon sugar (optional)
Put cottage cheese in a bowl, add egg and sugar to it. All mix. If you cook only a child and a little yourself, it is easy to split the ingredients in half. And instead of half a chicken egg, it is convenient to take 2 quail. Get 8 cheesecakes.
Apple and carrot three on a fine grater.
Add them to the curd mass and stir.
It remains to add the flour and mix again.
Now we will understand how we will prepare cheesecakes for children. From the year we cook steamed cheesecakes in a double boiler. Closer to two, you can already cook cheesecakes for children in the oven. Baking we covered with parchment paper. With a tablespoon we collect mass and with wet hands we make round flat cakes, we crush a little on top, look at the curd cheese curds with photos.
We put the oven in a well heated to 180 degrees, on top and bottom mode, for 25-30 minutes. Cheesecakes with apples and carrots are ready.
To make cheese cakes even higher, you need to make round flat cakes and not mix them. This time I made half a serving.
If they immediately get out of the oven, they may fall a bit, it is better to hold them for 10-20 minutes in the oven turned off. But it does not affect the taste.
It now remains beautiful to submit our cheesecakes with carrots and apples for children. Such an ornament is made a minute. Till the age of one and a half we serve steam cheesecakes with yogurt And then you can serve with sour cream, it is also better to make your own.
Put on a plate a few spoons of sour cream (yogurt). In a regular syringe without a needle, we collect some homemade jam without stones and fruit (for which the child is not allergic). And do on sour cream (yogurt) curl, as in the photo. Not necessarily very even and evenly.
Next, use a regular toothpick from the middle of the circle to the edges, delimiting into sectors. It was a cobweb.
Shifts cheese cakes for children on the edge of the plate and serve the child. Enjoy your meal!
Recipe 9: Sweet Children's Cheesecakes in a Pan
What could be better in the morning than fragrant, tender, warm cheesecakes for breakfast. Kids just love this dish. Nothing is faster in cooking, tastier and healthier.
- Home-made curd (curd mass can be used) - 300 g
- Chicken eggs - 2 pcs. (yolks are used).
- Sugar - 1/3 Art.
- Flour - 4 tbsp. spoons.
- Vegetable oil.
You can add vanilla or vanilla sugar, dried fruit, chocolate or nuts to taste.
In a bowl with cottage cheese add the yolks of 2 eggs (separate the whites from the yolks, otherwise the resulting mass may turn out to be watery).
Then, add sugar and sift the right amount of flour.
The added ingredients should be thoroughly mixed with cottage cheese and knead well with a fork so that there are no lumps.
Form small balls, crush them with your hand to make something like pancakes or lazy dumplings, sprinkle with flour. After that, put the curd cakes in a hot frying pan with a small amount of vegetable oil and fry on low heat on both sides until ready.
Cheesecakes "Mom's sun" in the finished form in front of you.
It takes a maximum of 15 minutes to prepare the dish. This is perfect for breakfast.
Sour cream, honey, the most favorite jam, condensed milk and others can be served with cooked cheesecakes.
Treat yourself and your little ones with this proven recipe, which, despite its simplicity, will delight you with its delicate taste. Cheesecakes - this is a delicious, and most importantly healthy breakfast.
Recipe №1: classic cheesecakes
Trains DenisTransportationrestaurant chef Chekhov
It is necessary:
200 g of cottage cheese 18% fat
2 tbsp. spoons of flour
1 tbsp. spoon of semolina
1 tsp vanilla sugar
2 tbsp. spoons of cane sugar
HOW TO COOK:
- Cottage cheese, egg, semolina, vanilla and cane sugar mix thoroughly.
- Form the desired cheesecakes in size, roll in flour and fry on both sides until golden brown.
SPECIAL TIPS FROM DENIS:
If you want cheesecakes to be lighter and more dietary, do not cook them in a frying pan, but put them in silicone molds, bake in the oven.
Never cook cheesecakes from sour curd. If you want to get a tasty dish in the end, then use only a quality product.
If the curd is somewhat dry, soften it by adding sour cream, kefir or milk. So the mass will become more elastic.
Recipe №2: cheese cakes with raisins and walnuts
Trains GloryMerchantsrestaurant chef Budvar
It is necessary:
250 g of cottage cheese
3 tbsp. spoons of flour
2-2.5 st. spoons of sugar
50 g walnut kernels
50 g of raisins
HOW TO COOK:
- Mix cottage cheese, egg, flour, granulated sugar and chopped walnuts.
- Curd mass is divided into small balls (60 g each), we form one of them syrniki and fry on both sides in a frying pan.
- Serve cheese cakes with raisins and nuts with jam, condensed milk, sour cream or honey.
SPECIAL ADVICE FROM GLORY:
To cheesecakes turned out gentle and melting in the mouth, you must be attentive to the little things. For example, it is better to rub cottage cheese through a sieve and only then mix it with an egg, sugar, flour. And only after that add walnuts or raisins.
Before adding a raisin, be sure to soak it in water for a short while, and then let it dry. To do this, put it on a napkin and slightly squeeze. Due to this, the curd mass will not be liquid and it will be easy to form cheesecakes.
To cheesecakes are not burnt, it is advisable to fry them on a small fire in an already heated oil.
Sometimes something goes wrong, and cheesecakes do not work. In this case, a professional pastry chef and a leading super show "Make me beautiful" Oleg Ilyinshared his signature recipe, thanks to which cheesecakes will always be perfect. Watch the video recipe!