Golden root is considered a very rare medicinal plant that grows in northern Europe and in the highlands of central Asia. The most valuable part of this flora is its rhizome, which contains a large number of useful components, such as essential oils, succinic, oxalic and fruit acids, as well as flavonoids and lipids.
Most often used in medicine tincture of the golden root - this is an excellent tool not only for the treatment of various diseases, but also for the normalization of the nervous system. The plant has a beneficial effect on the human body, which is very similar to the action of ginseng or Eleutherococcus. Its healing qualities contribute to the active strengthening of the immune system, the prevention of viral infections, increased vitality, as well as relieving fatigue. In addition, tincture of the golden root improves myocardial function and increases blood pressure. With its help, you can significantly increase both physical and mental activity. Next, consider how to make tincture of gold root at home.
Preparation of tincture of golden root
First of all, it is necessary to take a fresh underground part of the plant, rinse it thoroughly and let it dry, then the golden root should be crushed. Preparation of the tincture takes a fairly long time, so for its better preservation, it is recommended to use a dark-colored vessel. Having filled up about half of the entire capacity with the roots of the plant, you should pour it with 40% vodka under the neck, plug it and insist at room temperature for three weeks, then strain it thoroughly through gauze and apply for the purpose. Gold tincture should be stored in a cool and dark place.
Indications for use of healing tincture:
- problems with the work of the liver and kidneys,
- vascular pathology,
- disorders of the gastrointestinal system,
Numerous positive reviews suggest that tincture of the golden root really has truly unique properties and brings tremendous benefits to the human body. However, even such a universal remedy has its own contraindications, which should be taken into account before starting treatment.
Contraindications to the use of gold root
As a rule, folk treatment is considered safer than using standard medical therapy, but even the most useful plants sometimes provoke quite serious consequences, and the golden root is not an exception. There are some contraindications in which the use of this plant is strictly prohibited. Tincture of the golden root is dangerous to take pregnant and lactating women, people suffering from hypertension and various depressive disorders, as well as people who are undergoing treatment with antidepressants. The most common side effects of the plant are: insomnia, irritability, agitation, indigestion and mood swings.
What is useful, how to brew, contraindications
In the Altai Mountains at a height of 2000 to 6000 m grows a perennial plant, known as Rhodiola rosea, Golden Root. The name Rhodiola rosea is a diminutive from the Greek “rose” and the Latin “pink”. The Europeans knew the plant under this name 200 years ago and used it as a dye. In eastern countries, especially in China, it is known as the "Golden Root" and was revered on a par with ginseng. Legends were made about him, and it was available to emperors.
The name of the plant was due to the brilliant pearl rootwhich is used in traditional medicine and pharmacology. The underground part of Rhodiola contains 140 components. Folk remedies and medications based on it help relieve fatigue, overcome stress, improve mental and physical performance.
What is Golden Root - description of the medicinal plant
The plant received its name due to an unusual rhizome, and if more precisely, but due to its unusual color, which somehow resembles gilding.
Although the Golden Root this plant is more commonly called the people. In medical circles, the second name is more common - Rhodiola rosea.
This is a perennial plant from the family of cradle grass. Rhodiola is unusually rich in various microelements and has a truly rich composition, numbering more than 140 of the most diverse trace elements. You can learn them by reading the table below, and this is how the plant and its roots look like.
Medicinal properties of Rhodiola rosea or what is treated with it
Rhodiola rosea has very extensive healing properties and is used in the complex treatment of a number of diseases, namely:
- with metabolic disorders
- poor appetite
- with vegetative - vascular dystonia
- neurosis, varying severity
- as a reducing agent after serious and prolonged illnesses
- with various allergic reactions
- with poor eyesight or hearing
- with tuberculosis
- for various oncological diseases
- for fractures as an aid
- with menorrhagia
- for various gynecological diseases
- with menopause
- male impotence
- with oligospermia
- with migraines and headaches
- with sore throat and other colds
- for various skin problems (rashes, blisters, wounds, etc.)
- with conjunctivitis
Various preparations based on the golden root is an excellent solution if it is necessary to normalize the functioning of the nervous system, eliminate overwork symptoms and increase vitality.
Tincture on the basis of the golden root perfectly helps with reduced pressure. Within a few days after the start of the reception, you will be amazed at the effect! The usual lethargy and fatigue will disappear, you will be filled with energy, your working capacity will increase.
Very well, Golden Root has established itself among the male population, since with its help men coped with impotence many decades ago.
Another field in which the Golden Root has gained respect and fame is its unique ability to restore and stimulate forces, both physical and mental. This is so energetic so energetic!
Try during the period of strong brain overloads (work, study, exams) to drink the tincture of the Golden Root and you will be surprised to find for yourself that you have lost a feeling of excitement and anxiety, and your memory has become much better.
I always recommend to my acquaintances whose children take the exam in preparation for exams and take medications based on Rhodiola rosea directly in front of them. Everyone says only thank you!
Despite a lot of positive reviews, use Golden Root for medicinal purposes should be carefully, and even better after consulting a doctor. This plant has both contraindications and side effects.
- Hypertension (high blood pressure) - Rhodiola rosea has a pronounced property to increase blood pressure, and in hypertensive patients it is constantly elevated.
- Breastfeeding period
- Temperature - it is not recommended to take the Golden Root in any of its forms at a temperature
- Age 12 years
- Hypertensive crisis
- Acute arousal states
- Organic brain damage
- Individual intolerance
Possible side effects
Side effects from taking drugs based on Rhodiola rosea, usually occur after an overdose. Therefore, it is very important to observe the proportions (if you prepare the tincture or infusion yourself) and the recommended dosage (if you are taking the finished product).
And the side effects may be the following:
- state of increased sleepiness
- noticeable decrease in working capacity
- allergy (in rare cases)
- pressure increase
Important! It was revealed that the Golden Root affects the contraceptive drugs, therefore, it is better for women who are protected from pregnancy with the help of pills to refuse this combination.
In addition, Rhodiola may interfere with the action of some diabetes drugs. Therefore, although many people write that Golden Root is used in diabetes, I do not recommend doing this! Diabetes is a serious disease and it is simply unwise to try to treat it with herbal preparations!
The use of Golden Root in traditional medicine - complete instructions for use
The use of Rhodiola Rosea for medical purposes includes using it in the following forms:
- Tincture on alcohol or vodka (the most effective remedy, since alcohol is best pulls out their useful substances from any medicinal plants)
- Water infusion - also used quite often, but not as effective. Mainly used for external use.
- Gold root decoction - there are situations when the use of alcohol in the preparation of medicines is unacceptable! In this case, you can use the decoction of Rhodiola, which has proved itself quite well in a number of diseases, such as gastrointestinal diseases, headaches, uterine bleeding, etc.
- Herbal preparations - in this case, not only Golden Root is used, but also other medicinal plants. There are a lot of such fees and their use is justified by the fact that there are many plants that complement and enhance the therapeutic effect of each other.
- Bada - there are many dietary supplements prepared on the basis of the extract of this plant. You can find them in any pharmacy, but in this article I will not consider them, as they are very effective in losing the rest of the forms of use. I recommend preparing the medicine on your own, buying whole, dry roots.
Golden root tincture with vodka or alcohol
As I said, tincture of the Golden Root on alcohol is considered the most effective means of using this plant. This option is most preferable to use if there are no contraindications. Preparing alcohol tincture is very simple:
- They take the dry roots of Rhodiola Rosea in the amount of 50 grams, are ground to a powder (a coffee grinder can be used) or simply rubbed on a coarse grater, put in a glass bottle (ideally from dark glass) and filled with vodka (0.5 l.) Or alcohol with a strength not higher 70 degrees.
- Infusion is infused exactly 2 weeks in any dark place at room temperature. Once every 2 days, it is desirable to shake it so that the healing substances of Rhodiola are better combined with alcohol.
- Take the tincture of 15 - 20 drops (about a teaspoon), 3 times a day, half an hour before meals.
- The course of treatment is usually 25 days. If necessary, it is repeated after a 10 day break.
Important! Alcohol tincture must be taken courses (20 - 25 days) with breaks between them (10 days). Otherwise, there is a risk of various side effects.
In addition, the last intake of tincture should be no later than 4 hours before bedtime, otherwise problems with sleep may occur.
To enhance mental and physical activity (suitable for students and students who pass the exam)
If you feel chronic fatigue every day, you have an EGE or other serious exams on your nose, then the following recipe is suitable, which includes 3 courses of treatment following one after the other.
Each course of treatment is 1 month, after which a break is also required in 1 month, so you need to calculate the time of treatment in advance and start taking it somewhere 5-6 months before the exams.
- Preparing alcohol tincture according to the above recipe. Reception begins with 5 drops, daily increasing their number by 1.
- Half a month after the start of administration, that is, on day 15, the number of drops is reduced in inverse proportion, by the end of the treatment having reached the same 5 drops with which the treatment began.
- Drops can be dissolved in a small amount of water or drink without dissolving. After the end of the 1st course - a mandatory break for 1 month.
- Alcohol tincture of Golden Root is drunk in 25 drops each, without reducing or increasing their quantity throughout the course.
- It is better to drink in the morning, on an empty stomach, once a day. The course is 30 days, then the same break.
- The tincture is drunk once a day, in the morning, after eating 25 drops. The course of treatment is 1 month.
It’s no secret that for modern schoolchildren the Unified State Examination was not just an exam, it was a great stress, which is very difficult to overcome without help. Those parents whose children passed the exam can confirm this. This recipe will help to cope with stress and safely survive a difficult period. By the way, parents will be very welcome to receive tincture too!
Tincture Rhodiola with oncology is taken before chemotherapy, as an adjuvant or simply for prevention, for those who are afraid of cancer.
- Before chemotherapy, they start receiving 1 week from 20 drops, gradually increasing their number to 40 (drink every morning on an empty stomach).
- It is also possible during the course of chemotherapy to reduce its toxic effects on the body and increase the level of white blood cells in the blood. To do this, start receiving 5 days before the procedure.
- Accept alcohol tincture 3 times a day before meals, diluting 30 drops in 50 ml of water
Water infusion Golden root
Water infusion Rhodiola is mainly used for colds, heart and gastrointestinal diseases or for external use in various skin diseases, wounds, boils, etc .. It is prepared elementary:
- 20 grams of the roots of Rhodiola rosea need to grind in a coffee grinder or grate on a coarse grater and just pour 2 cups of boiling water, leaving to infuse for about 4 hours.
- Before taking the infusion need to filter.
- At 0.5 cups 3 times a day.
Decoction of the roots of Rhodiola rosea
The decoction has more effective properties than the infusion and is used for diseases of the thyroid gland, gastrointestinal tract, uterine bleeding, sore throat, headaches and tooth pain, as well as an external means of use. It is prepared as follows:
- 20 grams of dry roots are crushed and poured with 0.5 liters of boiling water, then put on the stove and boil over low heat for another 10 minutes.
- Then, covered with a lid, leave to infuse until completely cooled.
Accept, by strain, 50 ml. 3 times a day. The last reception is not later than 4 hours before bedtime.
Important! Such a decoction is the strongest tonic! Much stronger than strong tea or ground coffee. Therefore, it is not recommended to take a long time or at night!
Herbal Fees with Rhodiola Rosea
Herbal collections in which the Golden Root is just one of the components are also quite common. There are different fees: for raising immunity, for colds, for diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, etc. By the way, immunity is best restored with the help of echinacea tincture.
As a rule, the herbs in them are selected in such a way as to comprehensively affect any one problem and at the same time strengthen and complement the healing effect of each other.
You can purchase such fees with Rhodiola at the pharmacy, at your place of residence or by ordering them online. Who is interested, ask in the comments, tell you where to stay and where to buy.
In conclusion, I want to say that if you have not tried Golden Root, you have lost a lot! It costs relatively little, preparations based on it are prepared elementary, and its medicinal properties have long been recognized even by traditional medicine!
In the absence of contraindications Rhodiola rosea can become your assistant in the difficult task of maintaining health!
Subscribe to our VKontakte news! The group publishes what is not on the site. I promise a lot of useful and interesting information, tips and long-forgotten recipes of traditional medicine for all occasions!
What does golden root treat?
No wonder this plant is valued by traditional healers and their patients, supporters of medicine based on the use of herbs. He is able to cope with many of our internal and external problems. And cosmetologists have long used gold root, as a rejuvenating agent. It is worth paying attention to these types of diseases, the treatment of which is greatly simplified when using the tincture inside:
- reduced immunity
- decreased appetite and sleepiness,
- memory or hearing impairment
- neuroses arising from severe overwork or stress,
- hypotension (low blood pressure),
- vascular dystonia,
- thyroid disease,
- tooth and joint pain,
- problems with the gastrointestinal tract.
As a prophylactic, golden root helps to prevent infection with viral infections during the winter peak of the SARS and flu epidemic. Незаменим он и при восстановлении сил после продолжительной болезни, и как средство для увеличения концентрации внимания и улучшения памяти.
Врачами и пациентами отмечены хорошие показатели в лечении импотенции. Shows the use of tinctures to solve problems such as infertility or prostatitis.
Rinsing the mouth in case of sore throat, periodontal disease, stomatitis and even scurvy with golden root medicines accelerates the treatment process many times over.
Do well with the problems of preparations of the golden root when used externally. Seborrheic dermatitis, boils, conjunctivitis, acne is also a reason to use this amazing plant.
How to prepare different types of drugs and how to take them?
Preparations in which the main “doctor” is Rhodiola Rosea are varied, and each patient will be able to choose the most suitable option for using the golden root. Tincture alcohol, bought in a pharmacy, or cooked at home, do not differ in their action. The main thing is to use high-quality raw materials: well dried and crushed root and 40% ethyl alcohol (or top-quality vodka).
The easiest way to prepare the tincture is to pour the prepared powder (about 50 g) with alcohol (0.5 l in volume) and put it in a dark place for three weeks. For the treatment or prevention of such a drug is taken from a few (2-3) to 10 drops, dissolved in a small amount of cool water, 20–30 minutes before meals. This is best done in the morning and afternoon. In the evening reception, it is necessary to take into account that there should be enough time before bedtime: 4–5 hours. Otherwise, you may experience problems falling asleep.
Alcohol tincture of golden root does well in the treatment of diseases of the joints. Compresses for 2 hours or a massage and the subsequent multi-layer wrap with cotton and woolen cloth will help to better warm the sore spot. Strengthening effect occurs while taking a few drops of tincture inside. A month of daily procedures will bring noticeable relief.
Treatment with tincture of the golden root should take courses: 20 days to take drops, and then take a break for at least 10 days. Or the second option: 15 and 5 days of admission and break, respectively.
Good uses for golden root - infusion and decoction. Infusion of the powder (15 g) in boiling water (about 250 ml) is good if you pour the golden root in a thermos and leave it overnight. By morning, a healing drug will be ready, which can be taken after thorough straining in small portions during the day (preferably before lunch) to maintain immunity and increase efficiency.
Medicinal decoction can be obtained as follows. Boil a few minutes with powdered rhodiola rosea powder (enough teaspoon) in one liter of water for 10 minutes. Take after cooling. Portions of this decoction can be a little more than in the case of infusion.
What is the use of tinctures for men?
For therapeutic purposes, most often used vodka or alcohol tincture of Rhodiola rosea root. Alcohol extract has a strong stimulating effect on the central nervous system., he is appointed:
- healthy people to recover faster from hard work,
- with neurasthenic conditions due to prolonged stress,
- with exhaustion after a serious illness.
For men, this tincture is useful in several ways:
- removing stress helps to get rid of psychogenic impotence,
- restoring physical tone, raises potency,
- acting on the sex glands and reproductive organs, helps to treat abnormalities in physical development.
The main active ingredients of the Golden Root as a result of pharmacological studies are salidroside and p-Tyrozol.
Salidrozid affects the secretion of the protein hormone erythropoietin, which regulates the hematopoietic function (production of red blood cells), thereby triggering a chain stimulating reaction that spreads to all organs.
P-Tyrozol improves blood flow, preventing blood clots.
In addition to influencing the hematopoietic system, these components have adaptive, antioxidant and antihypoxic properties.
For male sexual function is also important is the high content in the composition of the Rhodiola rose zinc. This element plays an important role in spermatogenesis and prevention of prostate adenoma.
Thus, the infusion of Rhodiola Rosea has a stimulating effect when overworked, not depressing, but helping to recover quickly after stress (an adaptogenic property).
Hypothermia, overheating, injury, the consequences of the operation, oxygen starvation - all these conditions have indications for the use of Golden Root extract.
The antitoxic properties of the tincture are useful for speeding up sobering; they are used to treat drug addiction and alcoholism, with the exception of severe forms.
The use of alcohol or vodka drug Rhodiola is also indicated for:
- vascular dystonia,
- digestive disorders,
- diabetes mellitus
- joint diseases,
Alcohol tincture of Golden Root (100ml extract) costs 270 rubles.
To prepare the tincture yourself will need vodka and chopped dry root. Price per 100 gr. Golden root cash on delivery in Russia - 800 rubles., Prepaid - 700 rubles., In company stores - 400-500 rubles.
If you are interested to learn about other tinctures of potency, you can find out about them in a separate article: The best tinctures of potency.
How to prepare tincture of golden root?
The recipes for the preparation of the drug from Rhodiola Rosea are simple, their difference is only in what the root insists on. Consider the basic ways to make a tincture:
If tincture on vodka, then you will need:
- 50 gr. shredded root,
- 400 ml of high-quality vodka.
The recipe for ethyl alcohol includes:
- 25 gr. crushed rhizome,
- 100 ml of alcohol.
In both cases, pour the required amount of root into a glass container, preferably with dark glasses, pour vodka or alcohol.
Then put the tincture in a dark, warm place for a month. It is required from time to time to shake the tincture for a better extraction. In the future, store the medicine in a dark cool place.
The multifaceted healing properties of the golden root can easily be explained by its chemical composition. The rhizome of the plant is valued aromatic and essential oils, organic acids and sugars, phenols. It consists of useful trace elements, flavonoids, terpenoids, alkaloids and tannins.
The undoubted advantage of a medicinal plant - it is not addictive, and is not able to harm health.
- The use of the golden root has a positive effect on the stimulation of the nervous system.
- It has a beneficial effect on the entire body as a whole: it energizes and tones up.
- His technique is indispensable for overwork and mental exertion. In psychiatry, it is often the golden root that is prescribed for restoration.
- It helps to increase the activity of the brain.
- Rhodiola rosea is often used to normalize hearing.
- Also, the golden root is useful to take in diseases of the digestive system and gastrointestinal tract.
- In addition, it is effective in anemia, vegetative-vascular dystonia, impotence, adrenal dysfunction and female diseases.
Important! Infusion of the golden root is useful for the prevention of colds and viral diseases during epidemics. Read the instructions and dosage in our article.
You can buy tincture root on the market or prepare it yourself. For production at home, you need to stock up on raw materials. Rhodiola rosea root can also be collected by yourself.
Important! To prepare the tincture take the rhizome of a three-year plant.
At this time, the leaves of the plant will turn yellow. Rhizome taken out of the ground with pitchforks. Then immediately proceed to the processing and harvesting.
- separate the root from the stem and wash thoroughly,
- then cut into 5 cm pieces
- Lay out to dry in a warm place (on the battery, in front of the open oven).
In a warm place you can keep Rhodiola up to 9 months. Do not spread it under the sun. To check whether all the technological requirements for procurement have been correctly met, the plant must be broken anywhere. The color of the root on the break should be white or pink.
Preparing tinctures at home
Tincture can be purchased at the pharmacy, but some like to do the preparation personally. This is absolutely not bad. Thus, you can be sure that the required doses are met, and all components comply with the recipe. Today, there are several ways to make tinctures.
How to make tincture on vodka
It will take 100 g of dry roots, they are laid out in a glass container, pour 400 ml of vodka and tightly close the lid. Then you need to allow the roots to brew for 1 week. On the eighth day, the infusion is filtered and taken.
Instructions pharmacy tinctures
Drug intake varies according to the patient's age. In addition, a special scheme has been developed, in which it is recommended to gradually increase the dosage. Take the medicine 2-3 times a day. The course of treatment should not exceed three weeks.
Recommended scheme for adults:
- in week I start with 5 drops, until the end of the week increase to 10 drops,
- for the II week it is necessary to increase the dosage to 20 drops,
- in the final, third week, the dose should be increased to 30 drops.
Important! Tincture of the golden root is prohibited to take on an ongoing basis, as it contains alcohol and is addictive.
The resulting medicine has a tonic effect. Its use in diabetes contributes to the improvement of patient health. There are many cases related to the effectiveness of treatment, when combining drug therapy with the use of tincture. For the treatment of a patient, it is recommended to take a liquid extract of 25 drops half an hour before meals three times a day. The course of treatment is up to 20 days.
To strengthen the immune system
With the help of an alcoholic extract of Rhodiola Rosea you can strengthen the immune system. Golden Root is an adaptogen that is recommended for use in January, February, March, April, September, October, November and December. It is during this period that people are most susceptible to various diseases. As an immunostimulant tincture is used daily, 20 drops 3 times a day before meals for three weeks.
Stimulation of physical and mental activity
Another important property of the golden root is the ability to activate mental and physical activity. For this it is better to use a recipe cooked with vodka. Treatment is recommended to pass for 3 courses, each of them for a month.
- First grade. The infusion begins to take 5 drops, while the dosage is increased daily by 1 drop. On the 15th day, on the contrary, it is necessary to reduce the dose by 1 drop. Thus, by the 30th day it will be possible to reach the initial norm - 5 drops. After a full course of treatment you need to take a break for 1 month.
- Second course. The tincture is taken in the morning for 25 drops on an empty stomach, for 30 days. Then again take a break for 1 month.
- The third course. Golden root tincture is drunk in the morning, only after eating for a month.
It is recommended to take alcohol-based medication for sexually impotence, impotence. Therapy involves two similar courses with a two-week break. A man should take a tincture for three weeks, 5 drops 3 times a day 30 minutes before meals.
Important! The benefits of the golden root for men can be found in the article.
Benefit and harm
Despite the many beneficial properties of rhodiola rosea tincture. It can cause a lot of harm. With an overdose, signs of general intoxication of the body are possible. Often they are expressed in hysteria, insomnia, mood swings and emotional arousal. All side effects associated with the violation of the nervous system.
Important! In case of overdose, it is imperative to call an ambulance!
Golden root, tincture of vodka also has contraindications. The drug is strictly forbidden to take with individual intolerance and hypertension. In addition, it is necessary to refrain from treatment with alcohol extract during pregnancy and lactation.
What is the golden root
Rhodiola rosea is a medicinal plant, distributed mainly in latitudes with a cold climate (it grows in Russia in Altai, Yakutia, the Urals, Eastern Siberia). The flowering period of the golden root falls on the middle of the summer. The flowers have a yellowish tint, sometimes green, the plant emits a characteristic smell, reminiscent of the smell of rose oil.
The first mention of the healing properties of the golden root date back to 50 AD. The plant was used primarily in Asian countries for the treatment of a wide range of diseases. Rhodiola rosea is composed of essential oils, organic acids, trace elements that destroy microbes, have an immunostimulating effect, accelerate the process of skin regeneration.
The healing properties of Rhodiola Rosea
In Russia, medicine uses this plant to normalize many health problems. Drugs based on the golden root correct the work of the digestive, reproductive, cardiovascular and central nervous systems. In addition, the extract of Rhodiola Rose stimulates the increase in immunity in adults and children, improves physical and psycho-emotional states.
From natural golden root, obtained by drying, make lotions, decoctions for rubbing and ingestion, teas, extract is added to drugs. Also, the plant is used to relieve stress, with severe fatigue, decreased performance, poor memory, joint pain. With colds, dry root is used to improve immunity and drink as a decoction. When toothache make lotions on bleeding gums to relieve inflammation.
Properties of Rhodiola Rosea
The gold root contains beneficial trace elements: zinc, copper, manganese. Rhizomes are rich in flavonoids - substances that strengthen the walls of blood vessels. Fruit acids stimulate digestion, normalize cholesterol levels and speed up metabolism. Tannins have an antibacterial effect. Coumarins inhibit the formation and growth of tumors. Salidrozid promotes the regeneration of nerve tissue and protects the brain from premature aging.
Golden root tincture improves the condition when:
- fatigue, stress, lack of sleep, inability to concentrate,
- neurosis, depression,
- epilepsy (relieves symptoms),
- impairment of hearing
- low acidity gastritis,
- disorders of the digestive system,
- diabetes (lowers blood sugar),
- reduced potency
- amenorrhea and early menopause,
- joint inflammation
- inflammation of the facial nerve
- chemotherapy (during cancer treatment),
- hair loss
- skin aging and the appearance of wrinkles.
Golden root tincture recipe
As a medicinal raw material use the roots of plants not younger than 3 years. Dig the golden root in late August - early September. The rhizome is cleaned from the ground and dark crust covering it, washed and cut into pieces of 5–7 cm in length.
For 3–4 days, pieces of the root are dried in the open air (in the shade), then dried in the oven at the maximum temperature of +50 ° C. The dried golden root is stored in a dark place, in a bag of cotton fabric. Shelf life of medicinal raw materials - 3 years.
Purchased root must be checked for freshness. To prepare the tincture suitable only rhizomes with a bright core. If it is dark, it means that the root has lost its healing properties, since it was either dried at too high a temperature or stored for too long.
For prophylaxis, immunity enhancement and external use, 50 g of gold root is poured with 0.5 liters of high-quality vodka or diluted up to 45 degrees of medical alcohol. For the treatment of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, endocrine, reproductive system, epilepsy, herbalists are advised to insist 100 g of root per 0.5 l of alcohol.
Before insisting, the root is ground on a grater. The medicine container is wrapped in black opaque fabric and placed in a cool, dark place. Every day, the container is shaken. A month later, when the tincture on the gold root acquires a dark ruby color, it is filtered and stored in a cool place.
Preparation and use of wine liqueur
Wine tincture - an effective remedy for acne, anemia. For young people under the age of 20, this form of the drug is preferable.
One and a half tablespoons of crushed golden root pour 200 ml of dry grape wine, leave in a cool dark place for a month, then filter. Take 2 times a day (morning and afternoon, half an hour before meals) half a teaspoon, washed down with warm water. The duration of admission - 21 days, the next course is carried out after 10 days. After three courses you need to take a break for 1-2 months.
In case of acne in the evening, they wash with soda, the affected areas are treated with a tampon dipped in tincture, washed off in an hour.
Disease prevention and immunity enhancement
Даже разовый приём настойки золотого корня восстанавливает силы, снимает сонливость, обостряет мыслительный процесс, помогает сконцентрироваться. Одноразовое употребление 15–30 капель лекарства, приготовленного по первому рецепту (50 г корня на 0,5 л водки), рекомендуется:
- those who are going to work at night (for example, students during a session),
- to get rid of the effects of severe stress,
- with supercooling.
With chronic fatigue, low immunity, depression and neurosis, vodka tincture is taken according to the following scheme:
- the first week - 5 drops 2 times a day (morning and afternoon) half an hour before meals,
- the second week - 10 drops 2 times a day,
- the third week - 15 drops 2 times a day. If the state of health is normal and the body weight exceeds 60 kg, the dose is allowed to be increased up to 20 drops 2 times a day,
- 10 days break
- within 21 days - 15–20 drops 2 times a day,
- 10 days break
- 21 days of taking the tincture (15–20 drops, 2 times a day).
After three courses you need to take a break for 1-2 months. Taking the medicine according to the indicated scheme in the autumn period serves as the prevention of colds. You can't drink medicine at night: it will lead to insomnia.
Golden root tincture in cosmetology
For skin rejuvenation make lotions and creams with tincture of Rhodiola Rosea. To get the lotion, it is enough to dilute the drug with distilled water in a ratio of 1: 5. The resulting liquid is rubbed every evening on the face, and then smeared with a nourishing cream.
Face cream is prepared on the basis of domestic pork fat melted in a water bath. 1 tablespoon of tincture will need 3 tablespoons of lard. If you add 5-10 drops of orange or grapefruit essential oil to this mass, you get a body cream from cellulite.
To strengthen the hair is recommended to mix:
- chicken egg yolk,
- 2 teaspoons of golden root tincture on vodka,
- a teaspoon of castor or olive oil.
The resulting mass should be applied to the hair roots and warmly wrap the head, after 2 hours, rinse.
Golden root tincture: instructions for use
How to take the tincture depends on:
- on which it is prepared (alcohol or vodka),
- where cooked (home or purchased),
- for the treatment of which disease is intended.
To increase the overall tone of the body when overworked, exhausted, after an illness, the drug is taken in the following proportions:
- pharmaceutical extract - 20-30 drops in 50-100 ml of water half an hour before meals 3 times a day,
- homemade tincture on alcohol - 25-40 drops in 70 ml of water 3 times a day before meals,
- Vodka tincture - 30-40 drops in 15 minutes before meals.
The course of receiving tinctures - 1 month. Repeated - in half a year.
How to drink with other diseases depends on the disease, and the doctor must prescribe treatment.
It's just elementary! To return and increase potency, you need every night.
Comparison of tincture of Rhodiola Rosea with preparations of other natural adaptogens
In addition to Rhodiola rosea, natural stimulants are ginseng, Eleutherococcus, Leuzea, Chinese lemongrass, Manral aralia.
The most famous is ginseng. Ginseng extract is considered a miracle cure, which has no equal. However, it can be taken only in autumn and winter, combining it with physical exertion in the fresh air. Chinese doctors do not prescribe it to children under 16 and healthy people under the age of 40.
A small dose of ginseng tincture increases the pressure, a large - lowers. The most dangerous overdose of this drug is heart rhythm disturbance and fatigue. In addition, ginseng increases susceptibility to caffeine, camphor, phenamine.
Eleutherococcus has a milder effect, has no contraindications for age and season, but requires a long reception.
Levzey - tonic vasodilator that regulates metabolism. Contraindicated with high blood pressure
Lemongrass Chinese stimulates the cardiovascular and respiratory systems, recommended for hypotension, reduction of visual acuity. It has contraindications for insomnia, hypertension, and heart rhythm disorders.
Aralia Manchu, “Damn tree”, growing only in the Far East, has found application in folk and traditional medicine quite recently. It is a stronger analogue of ginseng for stimulating properties. Effective also for the treatment of diabetes. Drug therapy should be carried out under medical supervision. All parts of the plant contain toxic substances that can cause loss of consciousness, overdose, and respiratory depression during overdose.
When choosing a biostimulator, it is necessary to take into account the physiological state of the body in order to prevent possible complications. Alcohol extracts have a strong tonic effect, so they should be taken after consulting a specialist, or in minimal doses.
Golden root for men
After much research by medicine, it was proved that Rhodiola Rosea for potency is a very effective means of promoting male power. In addition, a few drops of golden root tincture have a stimulating effect on the nervous system. For men, this plant has the following effect: it increases the time of sexual intercourse and prevents rapid ejaculation. Impotence can be cured after regular use for 3 weeks. If there are contraindications or side effects, stop taking it.
The healing properties of the golden root for the skin explain the presence of Rhodiola rosea in almost every cosmetic tool for face care. The extract is actively added to creams, serums, fluids, since Rhodiola rosea has a smoothing, soothing, moisturizing effect on the skin. Means with this component warm the skin and are suitable for winter care, but the warming effect occurs without the expansion of pores and blood vessels.
In the fight against wrinkles, the golden root takes first place - creams containing a large percentage of this component in the composition effectively smooth fine wrinkles, prevent the appearance of new ones, normalize the appearance of the skin. For anti-aging skin care is to choose the means with this extract, the effect will not take long. Another important ability of this component is to block the negative effects of free radicals on the skin.
In folk medicine
At home, Rhodiola Rosea can be used for almost any therapeutic purpose. Traditional medicine offers a large number of recipes for solving many health problems. To prepare one or another decoction, tea, you need to buy golden root in a dry form, it can be found in pharmacies. It can also be found in the form of tinctures and tablets. The use of this plant should be cautious - in case of overdose and the presence of contraindications may be dangerous for health consequences.