Hi, today we talk about children's hysteria. Almost every parent encountered this, and only a few coped. We will talk about their causes and what parents need to do in order to stop a child’s tantrum in a matter of minutes.
Psychologist, founder of the First Children's Academy and School of professional parents, business coach and mother of four (for two with her husband) children, Marina Romanenko talks about the true causes of hysterics of the baby and how to stop a child’s hysteria in 2 minutes at any age.
What is hysteria? Causes
I think you should not look in the directory to understand the definition of hysteria. All parents encountered when their children begin to cry loudly, fall to the floor and do not hear any reasonable argument, and this can be called hysterical, and it happens at very different ages: in a year, in 2, and in 10 years old. And, as a rule, the causes of hysterics (I’ll tell my parents what I don’t want to hear) is when we ignore them. And when the children once, perhaps they approached us, second or third, we were asked or looked at something, or pulled at us, and we didn’t react to them, they choose the ways we have to respond to and, as a rule, it is crying, falling, something that we simply must respond to.
At what age do tantrums begin?
You may be confronted with the fact that your child’s tantrum will begin even before one year, but the peak, if you take all the children in the world, is a year or two. This is the moment when they do it often, with pleasure and efficiency. And it is very important to understand how to react to this correctly, so that in a matter of minutes it is easy to localize it and change the child’s behavior so that he doesn’t have to resort to this all the time.
What to do to stop the tantrum?
There is a simple, universal algorithm that will work with any age, which will allow you to stop your child’s tantrum in less than 2 minutes. It consists of only five points.
- "Respond" After you heard the crying child, quickly turn your head to the side where he cries. Talking is prohibited.
- "Join" If he is right in front of your feet, then go down to him or if he is a few steps away, go to him. Talking is prohibited.
- "Analysis of the situation" Look at the expression on the face of your child. He may cry for various reasons. He can be angry, in despair, that he can’t reach you at all, upset about something, you consider this emotion from his face and ask him - “Are you upset? You're angry? Did something not work out for you? ”And it will be such a“ bridge ”that will allow your child to either nod at you, or disagree with you, but you have already turned it on. And if you did, go to the next item - the fourth.
- "Deep analysis of the situation" And here you need to understand the reason - what happened ?! You can think one thing, but a child’s head can have something completely different. Just ask - “What happened? Tell me. I want to know, I want to help, or tell me what you want. ” And children begin to interact with you. It is very important not to evaluate what they say, not to criticize and not immediately try to give advice that they need to do something else. Just listen. Just ask the next question - “Anything else?” When your child speaks out, go to point five.
- “Answer baby” You may disagree with the fact that he asked you for candy, chupa-chups, I don’t know, iphone, because everyone in the class bought it. If you disagree with him, tell them honestly - “I do not plan for you to do this, I understand you, but I do not. That is why, this is why, this is why. Sorry. If you agree, then tell me - “My God, thank you for telling me, now I understand exactly what to do. Come on, let's go do it. ”
How to understand a child who cannot speak?
There is one very important point. So, if a child doesn’t even speak hysterically, try to offer him answers - “Do you want it?” Show it specifically, do not ask, but show it on some object, food or what it wants. "Either this or this - show me." And even a small child of one year old will begin to show what he wants, and you will understand him more. As soon as you started, he responded to you, which means that you included him in the conversation. This is how our physiology works, that the hysteria will subside as soon as you enter into dialogue with your child.
How to prevent a tantrum?
And you know, the last thing I want to say is how to prevent a child’s hysteria at all. There is only one option to prevent a child’s tantrum - it is never to ignore it. This does not mean that all your time should be devoted to the child. It simply means that if you hear it and can react to it, respond immediately, because you do not know how important it is to it. THAT, for him, inside, according to his scale of values of importance, what he wants to address or say to you. If he doesn’t hear the answer from you once, second or third, he will choose a way that you still have to respond to. Therefore, react from the very beginning, and tantrums, as such, will pass altogether. You will forget what it is.
Personalized video greeting from Santa Claus
Or maybe just do not need to pay attention?
Many books advise parents not to pay attention to the behavior of children when they fall into hysterics or cry, so that if you respond, it will continue. But, to be honest, let's just reason logically: if you, an adult, really want something, and ignore you again and again, you will turn the world around to get what you want. And your children do the same. Therefore, the only way is to start responding to them quickly and never ignore them.
Hello girls! Today I will tell you how I managed to get in shape, lose 20 kilograms, and finally get rid of creepy complexes of fat people. I hope the information will be useful to you!
Do you want to read our materials first? Subscribe to our telegram channel
Is it real?
Unconscious tantrum (real) - A child cannot cope with his emotions (fatigue, fear, anger, loss) and does not control himself. Hysteria flares up. It can be seen on the heat, on the face, movements that the child can not cope himself. In both cases, the child may fall to the floor, beat his arms and legs, scream.
During a tantrum it is useless to try to extinguish the tantrum in a strict voice, to demand to stop it - to resist what is happening. Typically, such tantrums are at the age of 1-3 years, when the child does not know how to cope with emotions and say that he was upset.
How to stop a tantrum?
What works for stopping such standing?
- Calm mom. If you are annoyed, confused, angry - give yourself a few minutes to recover, to accept the situation and be able to help the child. Just without internal resistance to allow this to happen. When it rains, you open an umbrella; when children are hysterical, you take care of the child, contact with him and his safety. A few sips of water will help to calm down, “wash”: to hold a wet palm over the face. Make 10-20 deep slow breaths, as needed. If you are hysterical in a public place - forget about what they think about you. Now the most important thing is your contact with the child. Deal with the adults later. Adequate adults will offer help, the rest do not care about you.
- Container Hug, put the child on his lap, belly to belly, and let him cry. If there is no such possibility, physical contact will help: hold the hand, hug, put your hand on your back between the shoulder blades, stroke. Our hugs help the child to cry out the tears of futility, to cope with the emotions that have swept over him.
- To say that you are with him here and now, you love him. To call his feelings: “you are frightened”, “you are tired”, “you are angry”. Describe aloud what is happening with the child and letting him know that you are near and you are his support.
- Fresh air. If possible, if you are indoors and it is stuffy here, you must bring (carry out) the child to fresh air.
- Water. Wash your face, you can hold a wet palm through the hair, through the body, from top to bottom. If it turns out - give a drink. If at home - take to the bathroom with water and buy. It is important not to frighten him even more, so do not force to swim, you can simply hold the handles under the tap.
Prevention of Tantrums
A good way to cope with tantrums is to prevent them. It is impossible to remove them completely - this is part of the maturation of any child, but you need to see what can be changed in everyday life so that there are fewer tantrums.
- Drink with love, with yourself, give a little more physical contact and involved communication than the child has now, with a reserve. Carry on hands, iron, do massage, enjoy time together. This makes the baby calmer, more confident in his adult, gives a sense of security. And in general - less anxiety and, accordingly, hysterics.
- Healthy sweets. Observe how the child behaves after eating a few candies or a piece of cake. Usually after a sweet change in behavior, and he begins to act up, becomes uncontrollable. Prevention: from childhood to teach useful sweets: dates, raisins, figs, dried apricots, bananas, candy bars based on them without harmful additives.
- Caring for my mother's resource. The child sensitively perceives the atmosphere around him. The more anxiety and stress in the family - the more it affects the child's behavior. In order to be ready for childish hysteria, mom needs to be in the resource. And this means - to be satisfied with yourself and your life, to feel support and to be protected. It is not always there, therefore simple things are doubly important: sleep, regularly devote time to yourself (a hobby, a walk, a manicure, shopping), support for loved ones, rest, quality food.
A mom filled with energy means that somewhere a hysteric, like a thunderstorm, will pass by, it can be avoided, and somewhere - mom will cope with it faster and easier.
It should start with education
There are a million methods and techniques for raising children in the world. Verbal, practical, visual, emphasis on sensation or behavior, and so on. What method you have chosen for yourself, I do not know. The main thing is that this technique suits you. But in any case, there are common points in any technique.
Today's parents very often put children on a pedestal and try to please everyone. Or give anything, if only he was behind his parents. This is rooted in the wrong decision. Thus, you will only spoil and at the exit you will get an egocentric person obsessed with his desires. Think a million times if you want such a result.
Hysterics in children over three years old is nothing more than whims and an attempt to manipulate you. Here it is up to you whether you go on about or try to solve the issue differently.
A nursing infant may have several reasons for hysterics. The kid is hungry, something hurts him or causes him discomfort. There are no more reasons for hysteria in an infant. And here you have to guess what exactly is happening with your baby. We tried to feed. Calmed down, so was hungry. Changed the diaper. Silence, so the whole thing was in discomfort.
Another issue colic or cutting teeth. I would not advise you to stuff painkillers or other drugs. With a child under one year old, you just need to endure such moments. Take breaks, rest. There is nothing wrong with that you get tired of your own baby. Do not consider yourself a bad mother. Everyone needs a break. Leave a toddler with a grandmother, dad. And rest.
Be able to negotiate
One of my friends, the mother of three children, brought up all on one simple principle. She always tried to negotiate with them. She didn’t scream in response to the hysteria, didn’t scold and punish, but talked quietly and calmly. At one point he gets tired of yelling and he starts to listen. Try at least once.
You can soothe in different ways. Go with him, do what he asks, try to negotiate, divert attention and much more. From this variety of options you can choose the most suitable for you. Just always remember the consequences of your choice.
A child in two years is already well aware of what adults are saying to him. Therefore, I would strongly recommend that you try to talk to him. Explain why, how, what, where, when and how much. Answer all his questions. Be as accurate as possible in your responses.
You can even agree with the most capricious chad. The main thing is to have a huge reserve of patience. Because you often have to explain the same thing several times, answer the same questions, repeat and repeat. So you need a lot of patience and peace of mind. If you yourself start to lose your temper, this can lead to scandal and tears.
Swearing does not help
I have already covered the issue of punishment in the article “Is it possible to scold a child in two years”. Remember that your screams will not lead to anything good. You only provoke more hysterics, and even get yourself into a nervous state. You should stay cool and calm as much as possible. Yes, it's hard. But with a child you have no right to lose your temper. Do not forget that children copy their parents' behavior patterns very easily.
It’s useless to curse at four years old and at seven years old. There is absolutely no difference. Punishments should be present in the parenting system, but they should be appropriate. They must show responsibility for actions. Tantrum is a slightly different story. That is why punishments, threats and other abuse do not work here.
If your child, say five years old, starts to turn into a tantrum, the first thing you need to do is calm down and not let your own emotions get out of control. Remember that you are an adult in this situation. You can solve issues calmly and quietly. Do not give in to provocation. When parents start yelling and scolding, they simply become a child themselves, who is bigger and stronger than a baby. Therefore, the parent believes that he can use force. After all, nothing more in this state can not do.
Reason for hysteria
Many parents try to calm the baby as soon as possible in any way. Because passers-by look with an unkind look, or a grandmother passing by, very loudly clinks and laments. Forget everything except you and the baby. In this situation, you are alone, not a grandmother, a saleswoman, or passers-by. If you just try to shut it up and leave as soon as possible, you will not achieve anything good in the end.
As the tantrum continues, you have taken control of your emotions. Now you can understand the reason why the kid gave you this concert. He does not want to wear a hat, wants to buy this particular robot, does not want to leave the street or something else.
First, think about whether you can satisfy the need right now. If this is true necessity, not a whim.
When a child at six years old does not want to get up in the morning and go to kindergarten or school, then you should not immediately think that this is his whim. Ask why. If he feels unwell, he measures his temperature, say that now call a doctor. And if he really is bad, then you will quickly understand. If this is just a promise, then try to negotiate with him. Does not want to school, good. But you still have to do it and he will do it at home with you, grandmother or elder brother. Be able to find a compromise that will suit both you and the child.
You can try to shift the attention of the baby to something else. Start talking to him, show some things, other toys. Take it in your arms, start rocking it a little. Speak calmly, smoothly, without raising your voice and harsh words. Be calm and do not show that his tantrum puts you out of yourself. Otherwise, they will continue to use it.
In no case can not leave the baby alone in this state. He will think that everyone has abandoned him, that no one is interested in his problems, that he is an unimportant and unnecessary person.
It is better not to use such phrases as “look at how Petech behaves well and you are so bad.” So you show him that there are children better than him. And subconsciously, he will always look to others, and not live his life.
Do not be threatened that the babayka will come now and carry the naughty baby into the forest. The child should not do something because of fear. Thus, you create a binding for him, if I do something bad, then I will be punished. Every person is wrong. And children as well.
I hope I was able to help you and showed interesting ways out. Always be calm and confident. Children should feel your confidence and inner strength. Then they will strive to be like that.
I am sure that you will definitely be able to learn how to cope with such stories. If you are our interesting thoughts in the article, then share the link with friends and acquaintances.
1. Show indifference
When a child rolls a tantrum in a public place, we often feel embarrassed, which can provoke our anger and irritation. “Believe me, people around you do not consider you to be a bad mother / father, they are more likely to sympathize with such a situation,” says Miriam Chachamu. - If you do not pay attention to the whims of the child, it can be much more effective than if you get angry. Often, children are capricious, solely to get your attention. ”
2. What are the feelings of the child?
Small children are very difficult to understand what is happening to them. They are not yet familiar with their own feelings, and it is difficult for them to withstand them. It is important that you help the child give the name of his experiences: “You are angry now that I did not buy you a toy that you really wanted.”
Express sympathy and understanding. For example, you can say that you are angry too, when you do not get what you want. But you can be angry in different ways, not all forms of expression of feelings are beautiful, useful and effective.
3. Include the child in the fight against hysteria
Tantrum - a sign that the child is not coping with their feelings. It is important to understand that he is not just trying to achieve a goal in this way, but is actually experiencing emotional stress. This will help not to be annoyed at him, but to unite his efforts in the fight against hysteria.
Come up with a joke with the child of the name of what is happening to him: he was attacked by a bitch, Aunt Tantrum came. This will allow the child to shift his attention and see a friend in you instead of an abuser.
4. Do not rush to say "no"
Preventing children's tantrums is much easier than stopping them. “Many parents say no to too quickly, which can instantly bring children to the boiling point,” Miriam Chachamu said. By showing the child that you are on his side, you can prevent a conflict. For example, you can say: “I would like to buy this toy for you, but, unfortunately, it is too expensive.” Such an explanation of one’s own position is much better than a short “no.”
5. Offer an Alternative
Analyze the behavior of the child and those situations in which he usually begins to be capricious, and talk to him in advance about the possible consequences. For example, if you are going to the store and you know that the child may begin to demand to buy him a toy and throw a tantrum because of your refusal, arrange with him what you both will do in this situation. For example: “I'm going to the store. I can take you with me, but only with the condition that you will not ask me to buy you something, today I have no such opportunity. ”
If the child agrees, it will be useful to agree on what will happen if the agreement is violated.
“If you start naughty, I’ll no longer have to take you to the shops with us (you and I will not go to the cinema as we wanted, and so on).” Thus, you can not only protect yourself from childish hysteria, but also teach your child to understand the causal relationships of their own behavior and make the first important choices.
7. Allow the child to make amends.
Bad behavior is not always punishment. “A child may feel terrible after doing something bad,” explains Miriam Chachamu. - And this is in itself a punishment. If you allow a child to do something symbolically to atone for his misdeeds, thereby non-verbally telling him that he was really wrong, but that you are ready to accept his apologies, this will allow you both to move on. ”
Miriam Chachamu - a child psychologist, author of several books, including “How to calm a difficult child” (“How to Calm a Challenging Child”, Foulsham, 2008).
Features of the flow of hysteria
A hysterical attack in children (no matter at what age - at 2, 3 years old, at 7 or 8 years old) is characterized by emotional arousal, aggressiveness, which can be directed at others or at himself.
The child begins to sob, scream, fall to the floor or the ground, knock his head on the wall or scratch his body. At the same time, he is almost completely “disconnected” from reality: he does not perceive the words of other people and does not feel pain.
In severe cases there are involuntary convulsive reactions, which are known in medicine as the “hysterical bridge”. The body of the child is curved in view of the arc, and his muscles become tense.
Hysteria in young children most often usually follows a similar scenario and involves several stages. Each of them is characterized by certain symptoms, which are necessary to know, because it will help to stop the attack faster.
The main stages of hysterical attack in children:
- Forerunners. Before the “concert”, a child of 2 or 3 years old begins to express displeasure. It may be a whimper, wheezing, prolonged silence or clenching of the cams. At this point, the tantrum can still be prevented.
- Voice At this stage, the child begins to scream, and so loudly that it can scare others. Demanding to stop is useless - he is divorced from reality and hears no one.
- Motor. Active actions of the child begin - throwing things, stomping, riding on the ground or the floor. This phase is the most dangerous for the baby, because he can be injured, because he does not feel pain.
- Hinclusive Having received "detente", hysterical children seek support and comfort from their parents. The kids are tired physically and mentally, because such a strong emotional shock takes them a lot of strength.
The weakened child usually falls asleep quickly, and his sleep will be deep enough.
Who is most susceptible to tantrums?
Psychologists say that not all babies are equally prone to hysterical seizures. The frequency and strength of an emotional outburst is determined by the type of temperament and higher nervous activity:
- melancholic. These are children with a weak nervous system, characterized by increased anxiety, often a change of mood. Hysteria such a baby often, but because of the weakness of the central nervous system is likely to return to normal,
- sanguine persons. Children with this type of nervous activity at any age (which is 2 years old, or 7 or 8 years old) are usually in a good mood. Tantrums can happen if the cause is severe stress. However, this is rarely
- choleric. Such children are distinguished by an unbalanced character and bright emotional flashes. Hysterical seizures occur suddenly in small choleric individuals, often accompanied by aggressive manifestations,
- phlegmatic Such children at the age of 4 (and even younger) are characterized by calm behavior and prudence. Their braking processes prevail over arousal, so hysterics practically do not arise.
Before going directly to the factors that provoke the occurrence of children's hysteria, it is necessary to dwell in more detail on the peculiarities of the development of three-year-old children.
At about 3 years (plus or minus 7 or 8 months), a period begins in children, known as the “crisis of three years of age.” From this point on, the child is aware of himself as a separate person from his parents, he has a desire for independence.
For all children, a similar crisis period can manifest itself in its own way, but usually psychologists distinguish a kind of seven-star feature:
- negative reactions
- obstinate behavior
- despotic habits,
- protest reactions.
It would seem that at 2 years old the baby was so obedient, but now he starts doing everything “out of spite”: he takes off his clothes, if he is asked to wrap himself up, throws the toy, if he is asked to pick it up.
Hysterics at this time are quite common, in particularly difficult situations, the crumb is naughty 7 or 8 times a day (of course, classic hysterical seizures are much less common).
When a child turns four years old, the tantrums gradually fade away, since other, more advanced methods of expressing their own emotions and desires appear in the children's arsenal.
Causes of hysterics in three-year-olds
To know how to cope with the constant children's tantrums, you must have an idea of why they arise. Solving the problem will depend on what exactly triggered the hysterical reaction.
In general, the cause of the hysterical reaction in three years can be several main factors:
- A 3-year-old child does not have a wide vocabulary, so he cannot yet talk about his experiences, feelings and emotions. Therefore, he will respond to any conflict or ambiguous reaction with hysterics.
- The parents' refusal to fulfill the requirement of a child who wants another machine or a doll, asks to buy ice cream or a chocolate bear can provoke an undesirable reaction.
- A child often becomes hysterical after the birth of younger brothers and sisters. So he seeks to attract parental attention, besides banal jealousy speaks in him, since the newborn has now taken the central place.
- "Psychos" may occur due to normal overwork. A busy day, during which the child visited the kindergarten, visited the supermarket with his parents, looked in on a visit to the children he knew, and then looked at the cartoons - all this can lead to hysterics.
- The hysterics of the child are the result of his unwillingness to be distracted from his beloved work. The kid, for example, builds kuliki in the sandbox, and the mother at this moment decides to go home. As a result, the crumb screams and beats on the ground.
- Banal malaise - another frequent catalyst for a hysterical attack. A five-year-old child can tell about a stomach ache, and many three-year-old children are not yet able to convey information about their condition.
Thus, every tantrum has any underlying reason. It should be understood that a three-year-old child is not going to deliberately anger his mother, on the contrary, his own attack also scares him. That is why you need to properly respond to children's behavior.
6. Direct the energy of the child in a different direction.
The child’s body responds to stress with an archaic fight or flight response. Therefore, sometimes, to prevent a crisis, you can offer your child an alternative in the form of sports. Jumping, dancing, playing catch-up allows you to release the energy that has been accumulated to implement a stress reaction. By persuading children to engage in active activities and offering specific options and, possibly, their own company, you will help them stay calm the rest of the time.
7. Allow the child to make amends.
Bad behavior is not always punishment. “A child may feel terrible after doing something bad or wrong,” says Miriam Chachamu. - And this is in itself a punishment. If you allow a child to do something symbolically to atone for his misdeeds, thereby non-verbally telling him that he was really wrong, but that you are ready to accept his apologies, this will allow you both to move on. ”
If hysterics in a child of 3 years are increasing, the advice of a psychologist will be most welcome. And the most important recommendation is to avoid a hysterical seizure. That is, your goal is not to fight reaction, but to prevent and mitigate the severity of outbreaks:
- It is important to maintain the daily regimen. And kids in 3 years old, and children in 7 years feel safe, if you follow a clear daily routine. Therefore, you should try to lay the child day and night at a certain time.
- It is necessary to prepare the child for the coming changes. For example, it is necessary not to warn about future visits to the kindergarten when the child crosses the threshold of the preschool institution for the first time, but a few weeks before the event.
- You must firmly follow your decision. No need to change your firm decision in response to tantrums and whims. The older the child, the more his bad behavior turns into a way of manipulation. By 7 or 8 years, you simply can not cope with the young manipulator.
- Prohibitions should be reviewed. On the other hand, it is necessary to conduct a “revision” of the restrictions and leave only the really vital ones. But from the optional prohibitions better to give up. Who said that making sandwiches is not possible if dinner was late?
- It is worth giving children a choice. Three years is important independence and independence, which can provide the usual alternative. A child can decide for himself which jacket to wear for a walk - blue or yellow.
- Try to pay maximum attention. Children tend to get parental attention by any means, even bad ones. Try to spend more time on the child and respond to his desire to be near you.
How to stop the tantrum in a child?
If the hysterical attack has not yet gone too far, the baby can be distracted by an unusual object or a sudden act. This method rarely works, but you should be aware of other methods that can reduce the intensity of passions:
- Do not panic, do not show that a child’s hysterics hurt you. You also need to keep track of your own emotions, because mom's screams or aggression will only increase the intensity of passions and aggravate the situation.
- Show that tears and op do not affect your behavior. At the very beginning of the hysterics, ask the child to calmly say what he wants. When strengthening the attack, it is better to leave the room and discuss children's behavior after a while.
- Children's tantrums sometimes become game to the public. To stop the attack, you can save the baby from the "audience". At home you just need to leave it in the room, in public places - try to find a secluded corner.
- What if the child does not know how to protest in other ways? The answer is simple: you need to teach him to describe his feelings in words. For example: “I was angry”, “I am dissatisfied”, “I am uncomfortable”, etc.
- Should I let a child ride on the floor or the ground? This is not a very good decision, because in this way he can injure himself and even injure himself. It is necessary to cope with similar situations, holding the baby to him, even if he pushes off and kicks.
- A discussion of how to deal with children's tantrums will not be complete without an understanding of what should not be done in any way. Psychologists talk about the inadmissibility of punishment. Slapping during an attack will only worsen the situation and increase the negative reaction.
What to do after a tantrum?
It should be understood that work with the child begins exactly after the end of hysterical reactions. They should be dealt with consistently and progressively, if you, of course, do not want them to repeat again and again.
First of all, it is necessary to teach the child socially acceptable methods of expressing their feelings and aspirations. This is best done through role-playing or reading special literature - fairy tales and poems.
You should also bring to the children the idea that they will not always be able to get what they want. Moreover, the desired is not achieved with the help of such undesirable actions as screams, tears, jerking lower limbs.
Children's tantrums are often fixed in the child's behavior and turn into a habit. Therefore, this problem cannot be solved quickly. In addition, the duration of retraining will depend on the type of temperament of the baby. The hardest thing to have with little choleric.
When do you need specialist help?
Most often, after six or eight weeks of regular work of the parents, hysterics in the child cease. However, in rare cases, such behavior not only does not stop, but also becomes more frequent or severe.
Tantrums in a 4-year-old child are, after all, more rare than ordinary. Therefore, if at this age hysterical attacks recur, we can assume the presence of diseases of the nervous system.
A pediatric neurologist should be contacted if:
- hysterical acts became more frequent or were accompanied by aggressive acts,
- the child faints during a seizure or begins to hold its breath,
- hysterics in a 5-year-old child have not yet subsided,
- an emotionally excited kid tries to inflict damage to close people, peers or himself,
- hysteria usually begins at night, accompanied by nightmares, cries, somnambulism,
- hysterical seizure ends shortness of breath, nausea, excessive loss of strength.
If the medical examination does not detect deviations in health, then most likely the problem may be in the sphere of parent-child relationships or in inadequate reaction of relatives to the behavior of the baby.
As a conclusion
The answer to the question of how to deal with the tantrums of a child concerns many parents. This problem becomes especially urgent when the child is three years old.
Usually, after the end of the crisis period, hysterical seizures disappear. If they recur after 4–5 years, it is better to contact specialists who will confirm or dispel doubts.
In general, it is important to respond correctly to ambiguous children's actions. Parents should communicate more with the child, teach him how to manage his emotions, show his unconditional love.
In this case, the hysterics of the child will lose their sharpness and brightness, and, therefore, soon the baby will stop using them as a tool of pressure on parents. Следовательно, совсем скоро в семье воцарится спокойствие и мир.