Pollock is an affordable and incredibly easy-to-cook fish. It is easily absorbed by the body, especially since it has exceptional benefits.
You still do not know how to cook the pollock tasty? Then we bring to your attention a few recipes for simple pollock dishes, which will be useful not only in everyday life, but also during the holiday.
The easiest way to cook pollock - in the pan.
Just a few stages and you get a delicious dish:
- Initially, you must prepare the fish. To do this, wash it, clean off scales and fins, cut into small portions,
- Rub the carrots on a medium grater, and chop the onion in half rings,
- Before hot fish need to spice up the spices, then roll in flour,
- Put the fish in the pan and lightly fry until golden brown,
- Next - turn the onion: its uniform layer should be laid out on the pollock, and on top - a carrot,
- Here, in the pan, pour in the milk, salt and pepper and leave to simmer on low heat for 40 minutes.
Delicious pollock cooked in a pan, ready to serve!
But there are other ways. Therefore, we invite you to view a video recipe for roasted pollock in an egg on a griddle:
How to cook delicious pollock in a slow cooker?
With the advent of new functional devices in the kitchen, the life of the hostess has become much easier. Of course, because now you can quickly, and most importantly, it is useful, to prepare a dish of any complexity.
We offer to make this fish in a multicooker under a cheese coat with us. What is needed?
- 500-600 gr. pollock fillet,
- 200 gr. hard cheese,
- Three small tomatoes,
- 2 tbsp. l sour cream and mayonnaise,
- Vegetable oil and spices.
8 steps to achieve the goal:
- Rinse the fillet, try to remove excess moisture from it. Make it easy with paper napkins. Grate spice
- Cut the pollock fish into medium pieces,
- Turn the tomato: wash and cut into rings,
- Make a sauce: in a separate bowl, mix a spoonful of sour cream and mayonnaise,
- Cut the cheese into small plates (this will allow you to get a more dense "coat"),
- Set the slow cooker to the "Baking" mode, setting the cooking time to 20 minutes,
- Pour a small amount of butter into the bowl, put the fish in, grease it well with the sauce, put the tomatoes on top and cover with cheese,
- Close the lid and wait for the result.
After 20 minutes, fragrant fish will be ready for use. Incredible taste will please the household and, we are sure, such a pollock will become a favorite dish!
We offer in the video story to get acquainted with another recipe for preparing this fish in a slow cooker. It will be a wonderful pollack in tomato sauce:
The way of roasting fish in the oven
What could be better than a gentle pollock with a spicy sauce? We offer you the simplest recipe for a simple, but extremely tasty dish.
Prepare the ingredients in advance:
- 100 gr. nuts (preferably walnuts),
- 600 gr. pollock,
- Two medium pickled cucumbers,
- 4 tbsp. spoons sour cream,
- A bunch of greenery
- 3 tbsp. l vegetable and a spoon of butter,
The first thing you need to do is dressing. The future taste of the whole dish depends on it. You will need a blender for this.
Mix nuts, cucumbers and greens. Grind well.
Add sour cream and spices here. The sauce is ready.
Remove the bones, wash the fillets, rub with spices, cut into small portions and lightly fry in a little oil.
Grease the baking dish with butter, put the fish here and pour the resulting sauce.
Send to the oven for 20 minutes at 200 degrees.
Fragrant pollock with extraordinary taste is ready.
Such a dish can more than replace the usual meat gravy and become one of the most popular dishes on the holiday table!
In the next video clip, you will learn how to cook a pollock in the oven with a crispy crust:
Juicy pollock fillet with vegetables in sour cream sauce
A hot pollock dish is a great addition to any side dish.
It will make a certain highlight in the daily diet.
To prepare you will need to prepare the following list of ingredients:
- A glass of sour cream,
- Two medium carrots,
- 2-3 fresh tomatoes,
- 5 pieces. pollock,
- Two medium bulbs,
- A little flour
- Bay leaf,
- 2 cloves of garlic,
- Vegetable oil.
Now, more about how to cook fillet of pollock is delicious, you can even say that it is very tasty.
To get started, cook the fish: clean it of scales and wash thoroughly.
Cut the pollock in medium pieces, season with spices, roll in flour, then send to a pre-heated pan.
Fire until golden brown. After that - cool in a separate container.
While the fish is cooling down, take some vegetables: finely chop the carrots and onions and lightly fry them until soft.
Add the finely chopped tomatoes and simmer another 5-7 minutes, then it's time to spread the sour cream. Wait until everything boils.
At this time, separate the bones from the fillets, it is quite simple to do this, since it was previously cooked in a pan.
Spread the fillet evenly over the vegetables, add the peeled garlic, bay leaf and spices to taste. Cover and stew for 5-10 minutes.
Such pollock is an excellent addition not only to the daily, but also to the holiday menu. Surprise your guests with an unusual dish!
More tasty and quick recipes
Experienced chefs know that pollock is a unique fish of its kind. In cooking, it is fast and simple, and its neutral taste allows you to experiment, bringing new and new ingredients each time.
And what else to cook pollock quickly and tasty? No panic, we have the answer! We have prepared two excellent recipes for quick pollock dishes.
Fish in the “egg coat” with vegetables
On the preparation of this miracle of culinary art will take about 30-40 minutes. The taste obtained as a result will remain in the memory for a long time.
You will need the following ingredients:
- Pollock fillet - 600 gr.,
- Three medium tomatoes (you can add other vegetables to taste: zucchini, potatoes, etc.),
- Some greens
- Two eggs,
- Lemon juice,
Pollock fillets, rinse, remove excess moisture and sprinkle with lemon juice.
Put in a baking dish, pre-lubricated with oil.
Slice the tomatoes and place them in the form, on top of the fish.
If you use other vegetables - the algorithm of action is the same. Add spices and finely chopped greens.
Beat the eggs well and pour into the mold.
And how tasty to bake mackerel in foil in the oven? Find out the best ways to bake this incredibly delicious fish on our website.
Cook potatoes for fish, not simple, but baked in a rustic style in the oven. Here you can choose a recipe for every taste. Well this is such a delicious, well, just heavenly delight!
In this article we will introduce you to proven homemade cheese recipes. You yourself will be able to make ordinary, hard and melted cheese out of milk. You have never eaten such a tasty product!
Send in the oven, setting the temperature to 200 degrees.
When you see a ruddy crust - take out, the fish is ready!
Unique Fish Pancakes
Ordinary fish pancakes acquire a unique taste if they are made from pollock.
Do not wait, try and you will understand how this recipe is simple, fast, and most importantly - allows you to get a dish of excellent taste.
- 0.5 kg pollock,
- Three eggs,
- Two large onions,
- 3 tbsp. l mayonnaise and the same amount of flour,
- Vegetable oil for frying.
The first thing to do is prepare the fish. Peel it of scales and fins, rinse thoroughly, lower for 5 minutes in boiling water, and then separate the bones. The remaining fillets mash with a fork.
Finely chop the onion and fry it in a pan until golden. At this time, mix the eggs with the flour and beat well. The main thing - do not leave lumps.
Add spices and mayonnaise, whisk again. Put the finished onion and fish mass into the egg mixture and mix.
It is convenient to spread the mass in a tablespoon on a hot frying pan.
Great pollock pancakes are ready to delight you and your loved ones!
Recommendations and secrets of cooking
Preparing pollock can be made even easier if you know some subtleties. We have collected the most useful tips from the best chefs and we hasten to share them with you, dear readers.
- As a rule, in shops pollock is sold only in frozen form. Freezing technology protects the fish from drying out. If you defrosted it - be sure to cook it. The fish can not be re-frozen,
- Choosing a fish in the store, pay attention to its color. It should be white. No shades of pink or yellow should be. If you notice this, it means that pollock is somewhat spoiled,
- The best way to cook pollock is just stewing. This is due to the fact that the fish has a predisposition to dryness. With ordinary frying, it can lose all the juice, which ultimately will lead to a disgusting result. Even if you want to cook fish in a pan, use all sorts of sauces,
- Pollock is a product that has a neutral taste. Often it is called "tasteless fish." However, it can in a split second acquire the flavor of spices or vegetables. Don't forget to flavor it with pepper, herbs and other spices.
- This sea fish, in principle, is perfectly combined with many other products. Any experiment is a result with a unique taste,
- The best combination to date - pollock, cooked on the basis of cream sauce. Gentle taste has already become a constant classic
- Each of the dishes can always be supplemented with any vegetables: potatoes, zucchini, bell peppers and many others.
Pollock based dishes are always a great opportunity to translate your culinary potential into reality.
Is this sea miracle missing from your diet? What are you waiting for? Feel free to run to the store and discover new culinary horizons!
Well, if you are on a diet or just watch your weight carefully, then we offer you finally an excellent dietary meal - mintai cheese soup:
Category: Pen Nib 03
Pollock is a fish that is easy to find in the store. Yes, and it is not so expensive, so this product is considered very popular among hostesses. Pollock will be appetizing if you know how to cook it properly.
You can cook such fish in the oven, it will turn out delicious. Here is what you need for this:
- Kilogram pollock fillet,
- two bulbs,
- five to seven tablespoons of mayonnaise,
- seasonings, pepper and salt to your taste.
- First prepare the fish. To do this, just wash the fillet, cut it into portions (you can skip this step), and then rub it with spices, pepper and salt, and grease with mayonnaise. You can leave the fish to marinate a little to make the taste more saturated, or you can start cooking right away.
- Peel the onion and cut into half rings.
- Cut the foil, roll it in half so that it does not accidentally break.
- Put the fish on the foil, lay a bow on it. Next, wrap the fillet, place it on a baking sheet or in a baking dish.
- Heat the oven to about 170 degrees, place a baking sheet in it and cook the pollock for about 40 minutes. And so that he acquired a light ruddy crust, you can five minutes before being ready to unfold it and bake without foil.
Try to just fry this fish, but unusual. In this case, it will also turn out delicious!
List of required ingredients:
- 600 or 700 grams of fillet of pollock,
- 70-80 g sesame seeds,
- two chicken eggs,
- salt, pepper to your taste,
- Fillet must be cut after pre-washing. The pieces should be flat enough for them to be fried quickly.
- In one bowl, beat the eggs, pour the sesame seeds into a flat container.
- Heat the oil in the pan (it should practically boil to form a crust).
- Dip the pieces first in the egg, then roll in sesame. Roast them in oil for literally three minutes on each side.
Cook the pollack with potatoes in sour cream in pots. You will see, this dish will definitely please everyone! You will need:
- 700 or 800 g of pollock fillet,
- five potatoes
- 200 ml of sour cream (better to take a product of 20% fat),
- one carrot,
- glass of water,
- two medium sized bulbs
- salt to taste
- dill greens
- vegetable oil.
- First prepare all the ingredients. Fillets just need to be washed and cut into rather large cubes. Peel, wash and slice the potatoes, for example, with ringlets. Onions should also be cleaned and cut into half rings. Peel carrots, grate or slice into thin strips.
- Take the pots, each grease with oil, so that nothing burned. Next, lay layers of sliced potatoes, onion rings, grated carrots, and then fish.
- Now cook sour cream sauce. Simply mix the water and sour cream, add spices and salt, as well as pre-chopped dill.
- Pour the sauce in each pot so that it almost closes the ingredients.
- Place the pots on a wire rack or baking tray and cook the dish in the oven for about forty minutes at 180 degrees.
Juicy get pollock in batter on the pan. For its preparation you will need:
- Approximately half a kilo of pollock fillet,
- a glass of flour (preferably top grade),
- two eggs,
- half a lemon,
- two tablespoons of heavy cream,
- spices, salt,
- vegetable oil (it is required for frying).
- Fillets should be washed and cut into square or rectangular pieces. Next, marinate the fish, smearing with spices and salt, as well as sprinkling with lemon juice.
- Make cooking batter: mix eggs, flour and cream, add salt. Mix well, beat with a mixer to make it more airy, homogeneous and break all the lumps.
- Heat oil in a skillet. Now take a piece of pollock, put it in a batter and put it in the pan. Fry the fillet should be golden brown: about three or four minutes on each side.
Make a delicious pollock dish with onions and mushrooms. Here is what you need for cooking:
- Kilogram pollock fillet,
- 400 grams of fresh champignons,
- a glass of sour cream,
- two small processed cheese,
- two or three onions,
- vegetable or butter,
- spices and salt to taste.
- Wash the fillets, cut into pieces. Next, rub them with spices and salt, leave to marinate a little.
- For now, get the other components. Wash mushrooms, clean if necessary, and then slice them. Onions are best cut in half rings.
- Now fry in a pan in the oil first with the mushrooms and onions, so that they become soft.
- Next, fry and fillet. It should acquire a barely noticeable ruddy crust.
- Dill just wash and chop.
- Next, take the form for baking, put pollack on it with mushrooms and onions.
- Grease everything with sour cream.
- Grate the cheese and spread it over the surface of the dish along with the chopped dill.
- Send the form to an oven preheated to 170-180 degrees for literally fifteen or twenty minutes so that the cheese melts and forms an appetizing crust.
Another interesting option is minced meat patties. The list of required ingredients is as follows:
- A pound of pollock fillet,
- about 40-50 milliliters of vegetable oil,
- a slice of white bread or loaf,
- about 2/3 cup of milk (about 150 ml),
- 1/2 teaspoon salt,
- three tablespoons of breadcrumbs,
- pepper (or other spices).
- First, the bread or loaf should be soaked in milk so that it should be softened.
- Rinse the fillets, dry and scroll in the meat grinder along with the bread. If the stuffing turned out to be not uniform enough, the grinding procedure can be repeated.
- Now add the salt, egg and pepper (or seasonings) to the mince. Mix everything well. And it is best to stir with your hands to achieve a homogeneous structure.
- Heat oil in a skillet.
- Make cutlets, roll them in breadcrumbs (this is optional, but this stage will allow you to achieve a crisp crust) and fry on both sides so that the ruddy tint appears.
- It is best to purchase a whole fresh or chilled pollock carcass and independently clean it of bones.
- If you buy a filet, it should not be frozen. Ideal - cooled product or covered with a thin icy glaze.
- If you do not like the smell of fish, then you can remove it by sprinkling the pulp with lemon juice.
Now you know how to cook pollock and be able to please and surprise relatives and guests.
How to cook pollock fillets - the basic principles of cooking
Pollock - inexpensive and affordable fish. It can be fried, stewed or baked in the oven. From the meat of this fish they cook a variety of dishes: pies, cutlets, meatballs, salads, first and second courses.
You can use ready-made fillets for cooking, or you can take apart carcasses. The fish is completely defrosted, it is better to do it in the refrigerator or in cold water.
If you are cooking soup from pollock fillets or soup, cook the fish over low heat, adding to the water peeled whole vegetables, roots and greens. Be sure to remove the foam.
Филе минтая обжаривают в смеси масел. Его можно пожарить в кляре, панировке из муки или сухарей панировочных. Жарят рыбу до румяной корочки, по нескольку минут на каждой стороне.
В духовке филе минтая готовят в основном под соусами. Прежде чем отправить рыбу в духовку, ее предварительно обжаривают, чтобы «запечатать» сок внутри рыбы.
Pollock fillet can be cooked with vegetables, in which case you get a complete dish.
We have collected for you the proven recipes, how to cook the pollock fillet, so that it turned out not only tasty, but also original.
Recipe 1. How to cook fillet of pollock in a pan
one large carcass of pollock,
onion - two heads,
1. My fish carcass, clean it from the scales, cut off the tail and fins. Separate the fillet from the ridge and choose small bones. Cut the pollock fillet into portions.
2. Clean the carrots from the rind, wash and three on a coarse grater. Peeled onions shred with thin feathers.
3. Each piece of pollock we spice up the spices and roll the fish in flour from all sides.
4. Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the pollock pieces in it until golden brown on both sides.
5. Put the onion over the pollock. The next layer evenly decompose carrot chips.
6. Pour into the pan milk, pepper, salt and simmer the fish over low heat for forty minutes. Served with a side dish of rice cereal or vegetables.
Recipe 2. How to cook a fillet of pollock with beets with sour cream-dill sauce
four fresh-frozen carcasses of pollock without a head,
ground black pepper,
three baked beets,
large onion head,
100 grams of hard cheese
juice of half a lemon,
half a bunch of dill,
50 ml of drinking water.
1. Wash carcasses under running water, scrape the scales with a knife and remove the black film from the inside. Cut the tail and fins. The entire length of the carcass, from the back make an incision, bringing the knife to the bones. Then hold the knife along the carcass, pressing the knife to the ridge. Separate the fillet from the bone. Stocking remove the skin.
2. Cut the fillet into slices five centimeters wide. Salt the fish, sprinkle with lemon juice and leave for ten minutes. Transfer the pollock morsels to heat resistant form.
3. Peel and shred the bulb. Put on top of the fish evenly.
4. Wash the beets with a brush, pat dry with a napkin and wrap in foil. Bake for 1 hour and 20 minutes at a temperature of 180 C. Remove the baked beets, cool and peel. Cut it into thin circles.
5. Pepper and salt sour cream, mix it with chopped dill. Pour in drinking water and mix. Pour the fish with beetroot with sour cream sauce and put the form in the oven for 20 minutes. Bake at 200 C. Coarsely rub the cheese. Remove the mold from the oven, sprinkle everything over the top with plenty of cheese and bake for another five minutes. Serve with vegetable salad or pickles.
Recipe 3. How to cook pollock fillet in a slow cooker
pollock fillet - 600 g,
hard cheese - 200 g,
mayonnaise and sour cream - 60 ml,
three small tomatoes.
1. Wash the pollock fillet and dry it with napkins, trying to remove the excess moisture as much as possible. Grate the fillet with spices from both sides and cut into small pieces.
2. Wash tomatoes, wipe with napkins and cut into rings.
3. In a separate bowl, combine the cream with mayonnaise. Cut the cheese into thin slices.
4. Turn on the multicooker in the "Baking" mode. Set the cooking time to 20 minutes.
5. Pour some oil into the bowl. Put the fish and carefully grease it with mayonnaise-sour cream sauce. Put the tomato mugs on top and cover all with slices of cheese. Close the unit cover and cook until a beep sounds.
Recipe 4. How to make a pollock fillet with spicy olives cream sauce
pollock fillet - six pieces of 250 g each,
black pitted black olives - one and a half cups,
olive oil - a quarter cup,
anchovy fillets - 6 pcs.,
lemon juice - 30 ml,
purple basil - bunch,
garlic - 2 cloves.
olives dressing - 200 g,
butter - 30 g,
fish broth - 100 ml,
thick cream - 50 ml.
1. Place olives, basil, anchovies, garlic and capers in a blender container. Crush everything, add lemon juice and pour in olive oil, stirring constantly, until smooth. Put the mixture in the jar, tightly close the lid and place in the refrigerator.
2. Melt butter on a hot frying pan, add flour and fry it for two minutes. Pour in the broth, without stopping stirring. Then add the cream, mix, salt and place the dressing of olives. Heat the sauce for three minutes.
3. Mix flour with salt and pepper. Breast the fillet pieces in this mixture and fry the fish in the warmed oil until golden brown. Put the pollock on a plate, pour hot sauce over it and serve with boiled potatoes or roasted cauliflower buds.
Recipe 5. Fish Pollock Cake
400 g of pollock fillet,
3 g of black and white pepper,
100 g butter,
250 g of hard cheese
200 g low-fat cottage cheese,
bunch of green onions.
1. Wash and dry the pollock fillets with napkins. Cut the fish into small pieces. Put the fish in a deep plate, salt and pour with lemon juice. Sprinkle with finely chopped dill. Stir and leave to marinate.
2. Separate yolks from proteins. Last send in the fridge. Beat the yolks slightly, add soft butter, cottage cheese and flour. Pepper and salt. Rinse green onions and finely crumble it. Combine it with dough and knead well.
3. Remove the whites from the fridge and whip them to a strong foam. Coarsely grate half of the cheese. Combine pickled fish with cheese and add whipped whites. Gently mix everything.
4. Put the dough into a greased split form. On top of it, spread out a mass of fish and smooth it. Cut the remaining cheese into thin slices and spread them over the fish mass.
5. Heat the oven to 200 C. Bake the cake for 35 minutes. Turn off the oven and leave the cake in it for another quarter of an hour. Put on a platter, cut into portions and serve.
Recipe 6. How to cook fillets of pollock in the oven
walnuts - 100 g,
vegetable oil - 75 ml,
pickled cucumbers - two pcs.,
butter - 30 g,
sour cream - 100 ml,
1. Put nuts, greens and pickled cucumbers in a blender container and chop well. Add to this mixture spices and sour cream. Stir until smooth.
2. Pollack clean scales, cut off the fins and tail. Separate the fillet from the ridge and remove the skin from it with a stocking. Remove the small bones with tweezers. The resulting fillet is mine. Rub the fish with spices. Cut portions and fry in butter until golden brown.
3. Lubricate the form for baking a piece of butter. We spread on the bottom of the pieces of fish fillets and pour it with sauce.
4. Send the pollock fillets to the oven for 20 minutes. Bake at 200 C. Serve with a salad or a side dish of vegetables.
Recipe 7. Pollock fillet "Spicy"
two carcasses of pollock,
two medium onion heads,
red hot pepper,
two mugs of lemon,
1. Thaw the fish, clean it of scales. Cut off tails and fins. Clean the inside of the black film. Separate the fillet from the ridge, peel off the skin and select small bones. Wash the fish, cut it into pieces and lay into a plate in layers, sprinkling each with salt and pouring over with lemon juice. Marinate the pollock fillet for half an hour.
2. Semicolon shred the peeled onion.
3. Put mayonnaise in a small cup, add red hot pepper, salt and squeeze lemon juice into it. Pour some boiled water into the mixture and mix thoroughly. It should not be too liquid sauce.
4. Put the marinated fillet into the pan in a thick layer. Lay the onion rings over the pollock. Pour mayonnaise mixture evenly. Cover and place in the oven for half an hour. Cook at 200 C. Then open the lid and put in the oven for another five minutes. Serve with potato or rice garnish.
How to Cook Pollock Fillets - Tricks and Tips
When choosing pollock pay attention to the color of the meat. It should be white, with no pink or yellowish tint.
In addition to parsley and dill, you can use anise, celery, estargon and mint.
Do not freeze pollock fillets again!
To eliminate the specific smell of fish, sprinkle the pollock fillets with lemon juice and leave for forty minutes.
Fry the fillet is better in a mixture of butter and vegetable oils.
Pollock fillet will be juicy and tender if cooked in a tomato, cream or any other sauce.
Step by step description:
- After cleaning the fish, cut it into small pieces.
- Pour soy sauce and juice of half a lemon, salt and pepper, mix, put in the refrigerator for 5 hours.
- Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan.
- Panach fish pieces in flour. Fry until ready about 7–9 minutes. Turning over to the second side, cover with a lid.
- Put ready pollock on napkins to absorb excess fat.
According to this simple recipe, fried pollock in a pan turns fragrant, golden on the outside and juicy on the inside.
Sour cream sauce recipe
Pollack with sour cream combined with any side dish, it is easy to prepare.
Delicious Fish Cakes
This recipe is remarkable in that the pollock cutlets come out really tasty. Fish fillet chopped with a knife to preserve juicy stuffing.
- pollock fillet 1000 g,
- 200 g white loaf,
- big onion 1 pc.,
- 1 egg
- salt 20 g,
- 50 g of semolina,
- olive oil,
- milk 50 ml,
- dry parsley 5 g,
- ground pepper 2 g
Under the marinade of onions and carrots
This recipe is simple in execution, and the result always exceeds all expectations.
- Pollock 1 kg
- 3 onions,
- 4 carrots,
- salt and pepper,
- 2 tsp. white wine or apple cider vinegar,
- 450 grams of tomato sauce,
- 100 ml of water
- frying oil.
- Clean the fish, wash, cut into pieces.
- Onion cut into half rings.
- Carrot rub.
- Fry onion until golden brown, add a pinch of black pepper.
- Add the carrot to the onion, simmer until cooked, salt and pepper to taste.
- Add tomato sauce to vegetables in a skillet, simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add 150 ml of water and vinegar or wine to a tomato sauce in a pan, simmer for 3 minutes.
- Salt the fish, put it in a ready tomato sauce in a griddle. Cover and simmer on low heat until tender.
Instead of tomato sauce, you can take fresh tomatoes without peel, chopped blender.
Pollack marinated tomato and vegetables goes well with a side dish of boiled potatoes.
In the multicooker
Amazingly tasty fish on a vegetable pillow, under a creamy sour cream sauce, is obtained in a slow cooker.
- pollock 2 carcasses,
- 2 onions,
- 1 carrot,
- 100 g sour cream,
- 150 ml of cream
- seasoning for fish,
- lean oil.
Baking fish with tomatoes and cheese
To cook the pollock in the oven, you need a large sheet for baking. It can be covered with foil.
- pollack 1600 g
- 200 grams of cheese
- sour cream 200 g,
- 2 onions,
- garlic 3 tooth.,
- 5 tomato,
- dill 1 bunch,
- salt 10 g,
- seasoning for fish 5 g.
Whole pollock in the oven in foil
The fish cooked according to this recipe is tender and tasty. Her cooking takes little time.
- Pollock 1000g
- 10 grams of salt
- black pepper 2 g,
- 3 tbsp. l lean oils,
- lemon juice 3 tbsp. l.,
- 1 tbsp. l tomato paste,
- mayonnaise 1 tbsp. l
Fish fillet in batter
Fish cooked according to this recipe is similar to a restaurant delicacy. It has a bit of lemon flavor and a delicate texture.
- pollock fillet 1000 g,
- 100 grams of lemon juice
- pomegranate sauce 4 tbsp. l
- eggs 2 pcs.,
- 10 grams of salt
- paprika 6 g,
- 2 tbsp. l sour cream
- flour 60 g
Pollock fillet baked with potatoes
This recipe is used to make a wonderful fish casserole.
- pollock fillet 500 g,
- 4 potatoes,
- butter 100 g,
- flour 2 tbsp. l (with riding),
- milk 50 ml,
- cream 50 ml.,
- garlic 2 cloves,
- parsley 2 branches,
- cheese 100 g
Fish under cheese crust
You can serve this fish with a salad of fresh vegetables, boiled potatoes or rice.
- Pollock 700 g,
- cheese 160 g
- 2 onions,
- lemon 0.5 pcs.,
- a mixture of peppers,
This snack looks so unusual, it is difficult to immediately say what it is cooked. Delicious fish with rice will be able to decorate the holiday table.
- Baked Pollock 200 g,
- 1.5 Art. boiled round rice,
- roasted peanuts 50 g,
- 90 grams of cheese
- boiled carrots 300 g,
- 1 apple sour,
- garlic 1 tooth.,
- 2 tbsp. l mayonnaise.