The famous Italian cheese is used to make many desserts. Recipes with mascarpone are simple, do not require a special approach, especially popular with hostesses. Therefore, we suggest you prepare a special sweet dessert, for which you do not need to spend too much time and effort.
- Mascarpone - 500 grams.
- Sugar - 100 grams.
- Three egg yolks.
- Lemon juice.
- Using a mixer, beat the yolks and sugar. When the mass becomes homogeneous, transfer it to the water bath and continue to mix, removing the remnants of the spoon from the walls of the pan.
- Cover the finished cream with a film and cool.
- Put the mascarpone in a bowl and mash the cheese with a fork. Add egg cream to it and mix with a mixer at low speed.
- Mash strawberries, sprinkle it with lemon juice and mix with two spoons of sugar.
- Chop the cookies into crumb.
- Take ice cream bowls and fill them with one-third cream. After that, put a layer of strawberries. Repeat the sequence again.
Before serving, sprinkle dessert with crumbs from cookies.
Perhaps this is the most popular Italian dessert in our country. Classic recipes with mascarpone cheese (simple and complex) suggest the presence of mascarpone cheese and savoyardi cookies. However, many cooks use a regular sponge cake for this dessert or make cookies on their own. What products are needed for homemade cake? You can read their full list below:
- 400 grams of mascarpone cheese.
- 300 grams of savoyard biscuits.
- 250 ml of strong coffee.
- 150 grams of powdered sugar.
- 5 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of brandy.
- 2 teaspoons of cocoa powder.
We will prepare a delicious dessert according to the following recipe:
- Make strong coffee and combine it with cognac.
- Separate the whites from the eggs and put them in the fridge. Beat the yolks with powdered sugar until smooth.
- Combine the resulting mass with mascarpone and mix.
- Protein salt and whip in foam. Add the finished product to the cream and mix.
- Take a deep form for dessert and place a layer of cookies on its bottom, which should be dipped in coffee before.
- Lay out half the cream and cover it with another layer of Savoyardi.
- After that, complete the work by laying and leveling the remaining cream.
Put the dessert in the fridge for six hours (you can and all night). Sprinkle with cocoa tiramisu before serving.
A simple recipe for cheesecake with mascarpone
Prepare for relatives an original dish of American cuisine. Since today we offer you simple mascarpone recipes, this time we chose a dessert that does not require baking. Take for him the following products:
- Cookies - 300 grams.
- Butter - 150 grams.
- Mascarpone - 500 grams.
- Cream - 200 ml.
- Sugar - 150 grams.
- Gelatin - 20 grams.
The recipe for a delicious dessert is very simple:
- Soak gelatin in water as described on the package.
- Crush the cookies with a blender.
- Melt the butter.
- Connect the baby with the cooled oil. Put the resulting mass in a detachable form, align and firmly press to the bottom.
- Gelatin dissolve on fire.
- Using a mixer, whip cream and sugar. Add mascarpone cream and mix again.
- Connect the filling with gelatin.
- Put the curd on the base, level it and send to the refrigerator for four hours.
Cut the prepared dessert into portions and serve to the table.
Mascarpone Fruit Salad
Mascarpone recipes are simple, savory and very popular with cooks. Therefore, we want to offer you to try the original light dish of cheese and fruit. This time we will need:
- 250 grams of mascarpone,
- fruits and berries to taste (apricots, peaches, blackberries, strawberries, pineapples, kiwi, blueberries, currants),
- nuts to taste.
The salad recipe is quite simple:
- Chop the fruit with a knife.
- Mash the cheese with a fork.
- Combine all the prepared products and mix.
Simple mascarpone cake recipe
This dessert we will cook without flour. This means that the finished treat is airy and light. Take for it:
- Almonds for cakes - 150 grams.
- Sugar - 150-200 grams.
- Egg whites - three pieces.
- Vanillin - to taste.
- Mascarpone cheese - 250 grams.
- Sugar powder - 100-150 grams.
- Vanillin for cream - to taste.
- Chocolate chips for decoration.
Cake recipe read here:
- Chop the almonds with a blender or meat grinder.
- Mix the resulting crumb with egg whites, vanilla and sugar.
- Place the food bowl in the water bath and heat over medium heat. When the sugar is completely dissolved and the almond gets a lighter shade, the dishes can be removed from the stove.
- Cover the baking sheet with parchment and pour one third of the dough into it. Bake the cake in a preheated oven until cooked.
- After that, bake two more korzh.
- For the cream, beat the cheese with vanilla and powdered sugar.
- Fold the skin over each other, generously lubricating each cream.
- Cut off the uneven edges with a sharp knife, and then cover them with impregnation.
Place the dessert in the refrigerator for several hours, and sprinkle with chocolate chips before serving.
As you can see, simple mascarpone recipes do not take much time and effort. Therefore, you can safely cook the almond cake, not only with a festive, but also on a normal day.
Italian Cheese Pie
We continue to tell you simple mascarpone recipes. For a delicious Italian cake stock up on the following products:
- Cookies - one and a half glasses.
- Sugar - a quarter cup.
- Butter - six tablespoons.
- Mascarpone - three packs.
- Ricotta - 250 grams.
- Eggs - three pieces.
- Sugar for the filling - one glass.
- Sour cream - one cup.
- Vanilla extract - one teaspoon.
And we will prepare a delicious dessert according to the following recipe:
- Crackers crackle into a crumb, combine it with soft butter and sour cream.
- Put the resulting mass in the form and press it with your hands.
- Using a mixer, beat the mascarpone and sugar. Add to them the seeds of vanilla, ricotta and a pinch of salt. Gradually insert eggs into the cream, remembering to constantly stir the mass.
- Put the stuffing on the base and send the cake to bake in a preheated oven. To prevent the dish from drying out, place a bowl of water on the rack (under it).
- An hour later, when the cheese mass hardens, turn off the fire and open the oven door.
When the cake has cooled slightly, brush it with cream made from whipped cream and sugar. This cake can be safely stored in the refrigerator - it will not lose its taste properties.
And now you have a recipe that will be appreciated by even the strictest critics. Prepare these foods:
- Mascarpone cheese - 600 grams.
- Eggs - three pieces.
- Sugar - 1 cup.
- Vanilla sugar - a teaspoon.
- Salt - one pinch.
- Lemon halves
- Flour - two tablespoons.
- Lemon juice - a tablespoon.
- Any soft fruits or berries - to taste.
- Gelatin - ten grams.
The recipe is not complicated at all in its execution:
- Beat the cheese with a mixer, and then add sugar, vanilla syrup, zest, salt and flour to it.
- Introduce eggs one by one, without ceasing to stir the products.
- Pour the dough into silicone molds, filling them two thirds.
- Bake treats until tender, and before serving, decorate it to your liking.
Muffins will look great on the table if you pre-pour them with jelly and decorate with pieces of fresh fruit.
We will be glad if you can use our mascarpone recipes simple with a photo. Cook with their help delicious dishes and delight loved ones with new original flavors. Do not forget that if you do not have this mascarpone, then you can prepare a product that resembles its taste from fat cottage cheese, vanilla, sugar and a small amount of lemon juice.
What dishes can be made from mascarpone?
What to cook with mascarpone cheese? From it can get a lot of delicious and delicious dishes.
Make ravioli with mascarpone. Vamp will need:
- 200 grams of wheat flour,
- 2 large eggs,
- a pinch of salt,
- 40-50 g of butter,
- 100-150 g Mascarpone,
- a pinch of dry or a bunch of fresh basil.
- From flour, a pinch of salt, butter and two eggs, you need to knead a rather steep dough (about as in dumplings).
- Roll out the dough into a layer about four to five millimeters thick.
- The rolled layer is cut into rounds using a form (you can use any round container that has the right size).
- In the center of each circle, put about a tablespoon of mascarpone. Connect the edges of the dough and fasten tightly, pressing well.
- Boil the water, run the ravioli into it and boil them for literally two or three minutes.
- Sprinkle with ravioli basil and serve.
From mascarpone can make a wonderful delicate cake.
The list of ingredients will be as follows:
For biscuit base:
- three eggs,
- 150 grams of sugar
- 150-170 g of wheat flour.
For a gentle cream:
- 130-150 g of icing sugar,
- a glass of heavy cream,
- 250-270 g mascarpone.
- 50 ml of water
- 60-70 grams of sugar
- 1 tsp Roma or cognac (you can take the liqueur).
For the filling and decor:
- one and a half to two glasses of cherry (frozen or fresh),
- half a bar of bitter chocolate.
- The first stage is the preparation of the biscuit base. Eggs, not dividing them into whites and yolks, begin to actively beat along with the sugar. After about three minutes, air foam should form. Gradually add flour to it to make a tender dough. Pour it into a split form, bake for half an hour at 170 degrees. Readiness can be checked by a known method - a toothpick or a match.
- While the base is being baked, make an impregnation. Just dissolve sugar in water, heat and boil until easy to thicken, then add rum or brandy.
- Pour the finished cake base evenly soak.
- Cherry, if necessary, defrost, wash, remove bones. Lay the berries on the base, evenly distributing.
- Now cream. To make it, you just need to actively whip up the mascarpone air foam with sugar and cream. Cover the base with cherries with this mass.
- Send the cake in the fridge for an hour, garnish with grated chocolate.
Prepare a sweet roll for tea, similar to tiramisu.
These ingredients will be needed:
- 100-120 g of wheat flour,
- 3 eggs,
- 40 g butter,
- 100 g sugar
- 200-250 g Mascarpone,
- 70 g dark chocolate
- three tsp. coffee,
- three art. l water,
- 1.5 Art. l Roma (can be replaced with brandy),
- cocoa for decor.
- Make a thin biscuit base. To do this, separate the whites from the yolks, first whip them into the foam with 60-70 grams of sugar (leave the rest for further steps). Separately, beat the yolks and butter, then add the protein mass and gently add the flour. It turns out a gentle batter, it needs to be poured on a parchment-laid baking sheet and baked at 170 degrees for just 10-15 minutes (you can not overdry the biscuit!)
- Now impregnation. In two tablespoons of boiled water beforehand dissolve a teaspoon of coffee, add the rum and pour the ready biscuit base with this mixture.
- Melt the chocolate in any way, promagte them basis, leaving a little glaze for decoration.
- And finally, the cream. To make it in the remaining tablespoon of hot water, dissolve the remaining coffee, add all the sugar (it will be a little). This composition enter in mascarpone and whisk it all together.
- Cream mascarpone promazte base, roll it into a roll, and grease the surface with glaze. For an hour, put the roll in the fridge so that it is slightly frozen.
Make a gentle and airy completely uncomplicated dessert with mascarpone.
- 150 grams of sugar
- 300 g Mascarpone,
- 3 yolks,
- a glass of strawberry
- 150 grams of shortbread,
- 50 g chocolate.
- Beat the yolks with half the sugar until a white foam forms. Put this mass on a slow fire and keep it on the stove, stirring constantly to thicken it.
- Mascarpone whisk with a mixer with the remaining sugar.
- Crush the cookies with your hands or, using a blender or grinder, chop into crumb.
- Wash strawberries and cut into small cubes or plates.
- Prepare the ice cream bowls or other portioned containers. They need to lay layers of ingredients: cookies, mascarpone, strawberries, and then yolk cream. You can decorate the dessert chocolate crumb.
Mascarpone can make a great snack. To make it you need:
- thin pita bread
- 200 g Mascarpone,
- 350g salted salmon, salmon or chum salmon,
- 50-70 arugula,
- 30-40 g of watercress.
- Arugula and watercress are either finely cut with a knife or chopped in a blender.
- Mix green mashed potatoes with mascarpone.
- Salmon or salmon cut into thin slices or cubes.
- Spread thin pita bread, spread evenly with mascarpone and greens. Then lay the slices of salted fish.
- Wrap the pita bread with the filling in a roll, put it in the fridge for an hour, and when it hardens slightly, cut it into portions.
Finally, a few recommendations:
- Mascarpone is a versatile cheese with a pleasant creamy taste. From it you can make both desserts and snack dishes. This ingredient can also be added to side dishes (for example, to mashed potatoes) or to hot fish dishes.
- It is important that the cheese is fresh.
- For uniformity, you can beat the cheese with a mixer, even if it is not provided by prescription.
Be sure to purchase Mascarpone cheese and cook a variety of delicious dishes out of it!
Dessert with mascarpone: a gift from the chefs of Italy. Amazing mascarpone dessert recipes available at home
Author: Christina Rudnitskaya
Mascarpone is a cream cheese born in Italy. It can also be used as a usual spread on bread, but it is better to cook wonderful and interesting dishes, including desserts.
They are varied and always delicious. The recipes for making mascarpone desserts are quite complex and time-consuming and very simple.
But the main advantage of all dishes is amazingly airy and delicate taste.
Mascarpone Dessert - General Cooking Principles
Mascarpone cheese - the main component of desserts. You can buy it, or cook it yourself.
In order for homemade mascarpone was not worse than purchased, you need to use cream fat content of at least 33% .
A variety of fruits are added to desserts. They can be fresh or frozen (depending on the season).
For the preparation of tiramisu dessert biscuit cookies Savoyardi are used. It can also be bought or baked at home. Or replace the domestic "ladies fingers."
Shortbread cookies are also added to the dessert, preferably chocolate.
Compound recipes are chicken eggs. Since they are mainly used in raw form, they must be washed in hot water with soda.
It is advisable to put the yolks for a few minutes in the refrigerator.
We use natural coffee beans. Using a coffee grinder, grind it and cook it in any way.
Mandatory tools are: a whisk, a blender, a mixer.
1. Dessert with mascarpone tiramisu
The famous dessert is airy, gentle and very pleasant to the taste.
Lift me up — that is what this name means.
0,500 kg mascarpone cheese.
0.400 kg of savoyard biscuits.
0,250 l of cream of 33%.
0.175 kg of powdered sugar.
0,400 l brewed natural coffee.
0.100 kg of cocoa powder.
Separate the yolk from the egg white and put it in the fridge.
After two minutes, pour the icing sugar in cold yolks. Beater whisk and achieve complete dissolution of the powder.
We turn the cream into a thick mass with a blender, do not forget to add a little salt.
Place the yolks in a bowl with mascarpone cheese and mix with a wooden spatula. Cream is added after the mass becomes completely homogeneous. They are laid gradually in small portions.
Brew coffee. Let it cool. Cookies immersed in coffee for two seconds. Then lay it on the prepared form. Top gently cover with a ball of cream and align it.
Cookies laid out in three layers. From above you can not equal the cream, and decorate with a cooking syringe. Leave the form in the refrigerator for at least fifteen minutes. During this time, the cream will soak the cookies.
Sprinkle with cocoa powder just before serving. We decorate with a mint leaf.
You can additionally grate chocolate.
2. Dessert with Mascarpone "Liquid Tiramisu"
Dessert with rum fragrant, airy and very piquant. Suitable for the evening together
150 grams of cream 33%.
150 grams of brewed black coffee.
Three teaspoons mascarpone cheese.
Three ice cubes.
Two pieces. Savoyardi cookies.
Coffee brew any way. Let it cool to a warm state.
Put the cookies in a plastic bag and crumble with a rolling pin.
In a blender, mix the cream, ice cubes and coffee. Add cheese and rum. Turn on the blender for another couple of minutes.
Transfer the mixture to the bowl and sprinkle with cookies.
Trout cocoa and garnish with raspberries.
3. Dessert with mascarpone strawberry-banana
Prepares quickly and is suitable for the holiday table. He, no doubt, will like guests with its sour-sweet taste.
0,200 kg mascarpone cheese.
Two spoons of art. 10% cream.
Four Art. spoons of powdered sugar.
Fresh or frozen strawberries.
50 grams of cookies.
Put the cheese in a bowl and beat with a mixer for five minutes.
Add powdered sugar and beat again.
Pour in the cream and continue to work with the mixer for another minute.
Crumbling cookies with a rolling pin.
Banana and strawberries cut into thin slices.
In dessert dishes lay out in turn: cookies, banana, strawberries. Pour cheese on top.
Должно получиться не менее двух слоев.
Верхний слой сыра хорошо разравниваем и присыпаем тертым шоколадом.
4. Десерт с маскарпоне в духовке
Airy dessert filled with cream and vanilla flavor will improve any mood.
400 grams of mascarpone pastry and cheese.
100 grams of Vologda oil.
200 milliliters of 20% cream.
140 grams of powdered sugar.
Cookies put on plastic wrap, cover and chop into crumb.
Put the butter, softened to room temperature, on top and rub with cookies.
Transfer the mass to the prepared for baking form and make the rims two centimeters. Put in the fridge.
Connect mascarpone with icing sugar using a whisk.
Gradually add cream to the cheese, not forgetting to mix.
Put eggs into the mass, pour a spoon of tea vanilla. Stir.
Pour the curd into a mold with a cookie. Wrap the form itself in two layers of foil.
Bake in the oven for 80 minutes (160 degrees).
Put down the cooled dessert and leave in the fridge for two to three hours.
Serve, garnish with your favorite fruit.
5. Dessert with mascarpone coffee
Dessert can be prepared for a weekend breakfast and slowly enjoy its coffee and chocolate flavor.
0,400 kg Mascarpone.
A quarter of a kilo of chocolate chip cookies.
On 80 grams of powdered sugar and chocolate liqueur.
100 grams of black coffee.
We put powdered sugar in the yolks, wait until it is slightly absorbed, and begin to beat with a mixer.
In a container with Mascarpone pour the yolk cream and add chocolate liqueur. Mix and beat at low speed.
Cookies omit for a couple of seconds in cold coffee and shift into a glass.
Top pouring creamy mass.
Put cookies and cream in turn, until the glass is full.
It must be filled so that the top was a cookie. Put in the fridge for at least twenty minutes.
6. Dessert with Mascarpone "Quick"
The dessert is filled with sweet raspberries and air cream. Prepares quickly and instantly eaten.
0,200 kg cream 33%.
250 grams of sour milk curd and mascarpone cheese.
0,400 kg sour cream fat.
0,250 kg of granulated sugar.
0,100 kg of almonds planed.
Whip cream with sugar in the usual way.
Add sour cream, cream cheese, dairy cottage cheese and continue to beat.
Dessert lay out in dishes in layers: first the berries, then - the cream.
Sprinkle the top cream layer with almonds and leave in the refrigerator for twenty minutes.
7. Dessert with mascarpone and lemon
The dessert is rich in lemon flavor and almond flavor. Tiny cakes, sprinkled with chocolate, will delight at any time of day
According to art. spoon of powdered sugar and butter.
0.200 kg Mascarpone.
Art. spoon of almond flakes and candied lemon.
Two spoons of art. flour.
Separate the yolks from proteins. Place them in separate cups.
Squirrels beat up to a strong state with a mixer. Pour sugar powder and beat a little more.
In the yolks lay out butter and cheese. Mix thoroughly and pour into a large bowl.
Rub lemon peel on the grater smaller and move it into the cheese mass.
Next, pour flour, almond flakes and candied lemon. Stir.
We spread proteins and gradually again stir everything.
Pour the finished mass into separate silicone molds and bake for about half an hour in the oven (180 degrees).
Cool ready dessert, put it in plates and sprinkle with milk chocolate.
8. Dessert with mascarpone and raspberry liqueur
Dessert is more suitable for the completion of dinner. It contains quite a bit of strong alcohol. Raspberries soaked in sweet vodka, Savoyardi and mascarpone cream, no doubt, will give pleasure
100 grams of powdered sugar.
Cream fat - 100 grams.
250 grams of mascarpone cheese.
A few pieces of savoyard biscuits.
Half of powdered sugar generously pour vodka. Leave for a few minutes to completely dissolve the powder.
Separate the yolks from the whites and lay them in different vessels.
Beat the protein in the usual way.
Raspberry wash, remove the water and pour vodka solution.
Beat yolks, add remains of powdered sugar and continue to work until the mass is whitened.
Beat chilled cream.
In a large bowl, pour the yolk mass and shift mascarpone. Mix and lightly whisk.
We first add whipped cream, then - proteins. After each new ingredient, mix the mass.
First we lay out the creamer with a few bed of cream, then a cookie. If it is long - break in half. Get several layers.
Top generously sprinkle with raspberries soaked in sweet vodka.
9. Dessert with mascarpone nut-chocolate
When cooking dessert and for children, the liquor from the recipe needs to be removed. Without Beilis, the dish will be no less tasty
500 grams of mascarpone cheese.
400 grams of cookies "Lady Fingers."
Cup of powdered sugar.
Ground nuts - 50 grams.
300 ml of brewed coffee.
Two spoons of art. liquor "Baileys".
50 grams of white and black chocolate.
Two spoons of art. cocoa.
Melt the chocolate and move it to the mascarpone dish. Chocolate should be warm. Mix, get a lot of light coffee color.
Separate the yolks from proteins and whip each separately in the usual way. In the yolks do not forget to add icing sugar.
Mix cheese and whipped yolks. We lay out the top of the proteins and stir carefully, as follows.
Add the liqueur in the coffee and mix.
Put a little cream in a portion glass. Put cookies on top. But before that, you need to dip it in coffee with liqueur.
Next - a spoonful of cream and cookies on top. Sprinkle with chopped nuts, put two tablespoons of cream.
We continue to lay out in the same order until the glass is filled. There should be a thick layer of cream on top.
Cover the cups with cling film and leave in the fridge for two hours.
Sprinkle with cocoa powder (sieve) before serving.
Mascarpone Dessert - Tricks and Tips
If cooking mascarpone yourself, then pour the cream in a cold dish.
In order for the tiramisu dessert to be dense and not disintegrated, the cheese must also be cold.
Squirrels better beat with a blender. He will make them lush.
In whites when whipping does not hurt to add a pinch of salt. It will help to complete the process faster.
Whipped whites should be so thick that turning the dishes, where they are located, will not drop a drop.
The speed of protein beating should be increased gradually.
It is desirable to whisk the yolks. They are brought to the desired thickness, if the knife can be a furrow.
Squirrels recommend beating in one direction, so as not to destroy the air bubbles.
For a suitable impregnation of cookies in coffee, it is enough to dip it there for two seconds. Coffee should be at room temperature or slightly warm.
Desserts are best cooked with powdered sugar - it dissolves faster than sugar.
© 2012—2017 "Women's opinion". When copying materials - reference to the source is required!
Chief Editor: Ekaterina Danilova
Email: [email protected]
Editorial office phone: +7 (926) 927 28 54
Editorial address: st. Sushchevskaya 21
Information about advertising
Sweet Mascarpone Desserts Recipes
- Mascarpone cheese - 500 g,
- 30% cream - 200 g,
- butter - 100 g,
- eggs - 3 pieces,
- vanilla sugar –5 tsp.,
- powdered sugar - 140 g,
- shortbread cookies - 200 g.
For decoration: fresh strawberries and mint (or other fruits).
All ingredients must be at room temperature.
Chop the cookies into small chips and add softened butter. Then rub the baby with butter.
Put the mass into a split mold with a diameter of 22 cm and form rim with a minimum height of 2 cm. Put in the refrigerator for the time of filling preparation.
For the filling, combine the mascarpone with icing sugar in a uniform smooth mass. Gradually introduce the cream, mixing them with the mass. After that, enter the eggs one by one.
Add vanilla sugar (or string vanilla) and mix well. Wrap the form well with foil (so that water does not get into it later) and pour in the filling.
Then put the cheesecake in a baking tray filled with water until the middle of the split form. He will prepare in a water bath.
Bake in the oven at 160 ° C for 1 hour and 20 minutes, then remove, carefully detach from the walls of the mold and leave to cool, then put the cooled cake in the fridge (preferably overnight). Decorate with fruit and mint.
Tiramisu Dessert Recipe
- eggs - 4 pcs.,
- Mascarpone cheese - 250 g,
- sugar - 100 g,
- cocoa powder - a few tablespoons (30 - 50 g),
- grated chocolate - 50 g,
- strong cold coffee - 150 ml,
- Savoyardi biscuits (or regular biscuit) - 200 g.
First you need to prepare the cream. To do this, separate the whites from the yolks. Beat the whites with a pinch of salt. Separately, beat the yolks with sugar until whitish color, then add the mascarpone. Mix the protein and yolk mass. Add grated chocolate.
Now you need to collect the cake. To do this, dip each biscuit in coffee and lay evenly. Top with half the cream mass, sprinkle with cocoa. Then re-lay a layer of biscuits, having done the same procedure with coffee, and cover this layer with the remaining cream. Sprinkle cocoa on top. Then put the finished dessert in the fridge for a few hours.
Dessert will be more like a cake, if you replace the biscuit cookies.
Unsweetened Mascarpone Recipes
Recipe for salad dressing with mascarpone cheese
- Mascarpone cheese - 6 tbsp. l.,
- natural yoghurt - 2 tbsp. l.,
- different greens - 2-3 sprigs (you can use dry),
- garlic -1-2 cloves,
- Dijon mustard - ½ tsp,
- Herbal vinegar - 2 tbsp. l.,
- salt pepper.
Remove stems from greenery, chop leaves. Grate the garlic. Mix with a mascarpone blender, herbs, garlic, yogurt and herbs. Then add mustard and vinegar. Add salt and pepper to taste.