The ability to own hypnosis is a supernatural ability, the right approach to it is an aid in solving various problems in life. Hypnosis helps to cope with different types of conflicts and get rid of all negatives from the head and thoughts. Many people have a question - “What is it?”, “Gift or all the same equipment?”, “How to learn it?”, “And is it possible to do it yourself?”.
Mastery of suggestion
It is possible that almost every second at least once in his life felt as if he were in a fog, that is, he was "not in himself." There were such moments when you think about something strongly and leave your head in your thoughts, as if you are losing touch with the real world and “you are drinking in the clouds.” The same feeling happens when reading a book or watching a movie, you are completely immersed in a fictional world. In general, this is the immersion of consciousness in another dimension. This condition can be called up specifically if the goal is to solve problems.
What is hypnosis
Hypnosis is a one-to-one trance induction. And trance is a state between sleep and wakefulness.
There is nothing terrible in a trance, we all stay in it when we think in the chair over a book, being carried away in dreams or plunging into a relaxed bliss. In moments of falling asleep and waking up, the brain is also in a trance. At the physiological level, this is manifested in the fact that some parts of the cerebral cortex “fall asleep”, turn off, only individual foci of activity remain.
Hypnosis is the induction of a trance state, aid in immersion in it. Moms and dads singing lullabies enter their children into a trance, then into a state of sleep.
How to learn the technique of hypnotism
If the ability to enter into a trance is required for work, you will have to take specialized courses. For doctors and psychologists, they last quite a long time. For example, in NLP centers, the ability to solve customer problems through hypnosis can be taught for several weeks or months.
If you just want to amuse your friends at parties, courses from the category “Hypnosis for Dummies” will last from several hours to several days.
And the network has a lot of sites that offer to master the art of suggestion in a couple of hours. And this is possible! To do this, it is enough to understand the basics of the phenomenon, as well as download simple text that contributes to the introduction to trance, learn it by heart and use it for the right music. Even ready-made tunes on such sites are bundled with lyrics.
Power of sight
Hypnotherapists really looked at the eyes in the eyes. Only for many years to introduce a person into a trance, despite it. Yet hypnosis for beginners is such a popular topic that they continue to discuss it on forums and on social networks. What it is?
If during a session a person looks at you, the look should be special, trained:
- one must be able to concentrate on the bridge of the interlocutor,
- it is important not to give in to emotions, no matter what a person says,
- look must be strong, strong-willed. This means that you should not blink, rub your eyes or divert them.
So why the look has ceased to be important in work of the psychotherapist? Because already in the 1940s, Milton Erickson experimented with techniques of hidden hypnosis. And later he became the founder of the Erickson hypnosis school.
Types of hypnosis
The work of Milton Erickson led to the fact that psychology began to distinguish two types of hypnosis.
- Directory - straight, classic.
- Non-directive - hidden, Erickson, it is also called "Ericksonian" or "Miltonian."
People without special education still consider all hypnosis directive. They say that the doctor comes, takes the watch on a chain, looks into the eyes and introduces a person into such a state that he can do everything that the doctor wishes, but without memorizing and realizing his actions. Directive hypnosis with human stereotypes is described almost correctly. But what is the art of nondirective hypnosis?
Erickson realized that it was possible to introduce people into a trance without a special entourage. How many times have you seen people who fell into shock, into a stupor from a single word or phrase? So many times you have watched trance. At the same time, nobody waved anything before them. The words have done their job.
How it works? There are key words that cause a person to associate with the traumatic emotional and psychological experience of the past. If you accidentally or intentionally pronounce them, he falls into that same stupor. And this is just one example. There are many more such types of words that trigger trance states.
The art of hypnosis, which is taught online and in regular groups by Nikita Valerievich Baturin, allows you to master the ability to understand the structure of texts that enter into trance. Or even generate them based on human reactions.
Hypnotism techniques for beginners
Even gypsy has the ability to quietly introduce people into a trance. To study him is not difficult if there is patience and willpower. Erickson hypnosis involves several stages, which over time can be learned to pass on the machine. There are a lot of technicians contributing to this, consider some examples.
- Joining It is necessary to find a problem understandable to a person, catch his mood and try to copy his experiences. In NLP this is called "mirror". In this situation, gypsy women go through several versions of typical problems until they see a response and responsiveness to a specific phrase: “There is no love,” “There will be no money.” Talk to a person about his vision of the causes of difficulties is very important, you should not immediately begin to conduct and other stages.
- Doing. Having gained trust, having heard the opinion, you can try to lead the conversation to a different plane through leading questions.
- Trance induction. Actually, this is the very hidden hypnosis. If a person began to hesitate and think about your point of view, at this moment you can begin to read the texts that enter into a trance.
- Suggestion. The text of the suggestion should be woven into the general speech is not particularly noticeable. If you are a psychotherapy guru, you can do it “on the go,” instantly putting together phrases that will enhance the effect of suggestion.
- Exit trance. As a soft speech and intimate intonation introduce a person into a trance, so sharp sounds or even silence deduce him from such a state.
From the first reading it is difficult to understand and remember. But with a systematic study and the availability of practice, all these methods of introducing a person into non-directive hypnosis are absorbed rather quickly.
What are the types of hypnosis?
Traditionally, they are distinguished by three. According to a more general classification, hypnosis is divided into harmful and beneficial. The classic version refers to the impact directly on the human mind through clearly defined phrases, attitudes. Such techniques are used for performances and for medical purposes, are often used to normalize sleep, help in the fight against phobias and neurosis, dependence on anything. So often this option of hypnosis is used to get rid of nicotine and alcohol addiction.
The latent form of hypnosis means an indirect effect on the hypnotized. Most often found in business, advertising, political purposes - helps to quickly achieve results.
Psychotropic form of hypnosis includes the use of a wide variety of substances, drugs and psychotropic drugs that can distort perception. Under the influence of a substance and hypnotic techniques a person is immersed in a trance state. This is achieved by focusing on specially created stimuli. In a trance, a person does not analyze and does not control the flow of information into his consciousness.
How to start learning?
People who learn hypnosis can pursue a variety of goals. Someone really enjoys experimenting with the human psyche, someone likes using trance states to solve a psychological problem. Before embarking on training, it is important to realize that one who has discovered for himself the knowledge of how to hypnotize a person is exposed to dangers. There is a risk of not getting out of the dive into a trance without the assistance of a specialist. However, learning hypnosis on their own is possible. The skill to enter and exit this state appears only with hours of practice.
Is it difficult to learn hypnosis?
As in all areas, there are people who are naturally predisposed to hypnosis. They unknowingly hypnotize others, this is their natural skill. They can be good sellers who can sell anything, even air. However, this skill develops in all. If someone could, everyone can, it is only for 10,000 hours of practice. It is known that the ability to hypnotize certain qualities, such as insincerity, drinking alcohol, and smoking, is negatively affected. Since these things negatively affect the work of the brain, a person begins to become more stupid under their influence.
What is the mastery of hypnosis?
The ability to hypnotize can turn everything in life. With the accumulation of hours of practice, one who knows how to hypnotize a person learns to inspire reality, even without plunging others into sleep. It looks magical. Without much effort, the words of the hypnotist fall and are recorded in the subject's subconscious, he changes his behavior, being exposed to the effects and not fully understanding it. That sounds great, right? This is where such practices can lead.
What needs to be developed to master hypnosis?
In any communication, most of the information is transmitted non-verbally, it is not even realized. We just begin to treat one person well, another - badly, even if they utter exactly the same things. Words are not so important in communication.
The most important means of transmitting information in the process of communication is a glance. This is a real weapon in the right hands. Look can suppress, fall in love, burn through. Every hypnotist has a special look. This skill is developing.
What specifically to do to learn the hypnotic look?
In order to effectively inspire people's thoughts, you need to be puzzled by the question of how to develop hypnotic abilities. It will take the test. They put him in a comfortable chair, the hypnotist leans over his head and looks into his eyes without stopping. At this moment it is necessary to concentrate all thoughts on the experimental subject's sleep. Thoughts are the decisive factor, they will be reflected in the look and determine its strength. Learning hypnosis yourself should start with the development of the eye. For mastering the technique to do it quite a few hours. The first results appear after half an hour. In the first moments, the subject resists, but gradually his efforts weaken. In the end, he will fall asleep. This can be practiced everywhere in the community. Get used to looking people straight in the eye, without looking away to the side.
Effective exercise also draw on a piece of a circle, about three centimeters in diameter. Fasten the sheet at eye level, sit opposite and, turning on all your attention, look in this circle. You should continue to watch until tears appear. It trains concentration. People really feel a pumped up concentrated look even from the back. Perform the exercise should not just once and not throw after, not seeing an instant result, but continue to train for several days, and then there will be the first results, which will be reflected in communication with people. From such a view, people will start to get lost, even the most confident personalities, under the influence of a burning, concentrated look, will begin to mumble and justify themselves. Such a view is capable of falling in love and bewitching.
Books about how to learn hypnosis at home
There are a number of the best exercises for learning this skill at home. Nothing will be more effective than living practice in this matter. In addition to taking courses of hypnosis and working with a self-help book, you need to practice in the course of communication in everyday life, conducting sessions with assistants.
For more motivation it will be useful to read the stories of people who have achieved results in this area, their descriptions of practices. It is important the idea of how to learn to hypnotize, catch fire, then inspiration will push to constantly evolve and enjoy the process of development. Hypnotizing develops intellectual abilities, teaches people to feel deeper, which becomes useful in any area of life.
Accelerates the use of practical hypnosis tutorial. Enough to get this in the nearest store. There are also books by foreign and domestic authors with various types of practical techniques, for example, Kiev hypnotist Kandyba V. They are presented below.
History of hypnosis
This is an ancient and incredible story, which can not be mentioned. This skill has gone from occult knowledge to the official school of hypnosis. The first to use hypnotic techniques are the shamans of antiquity who lived thousands of years ago. Then people were often immersed in a state of trance with a variety of goals. Before dangerous battles for the inspiration of man, raising his fighting spirit, in the treatment of diseases, to predict the future and all the manipulations of people.
It was a forbidden technique, available only to selected persons, information about how to introduce people into a trance, was considered secret knowledge. And only about two hundred years ago, hypnosis received scientific confirmation, began to be studied at a more serious level. Professionals began to appear who took huge sums for their sessions. Hypnotic sessions were banned, conducted only in the presence of experienced doctors and strictly for medical purposes.
Then hypnosis was again allowed, the school of hypnosis was recognized, but the development of these skills was slow because of the current moratorium. Not wanting to risk their position, the craftsmen stopped their practices, and skills that did not develop gradually degraded. And now this amazing science is again experiencing its ascent, the number of specialists is gradually increasing, the quality of their sessions along with their gradual development as well.
3 steps for quick hypnosis learning
The first step in accelerated hypnosis courses is learning suggestion. There are several types of them, mastering the suggestion allows you to better influence the client. Each person will have his own method of exposure, determined by practice. What will be closer, will seem more interesting, that also approaches. Suggestions are described in all hypnosis books.
For training, it is enough to set an easy goal, for example, to knock out a strong discount on the market, to convince the seller to make it. To do this in 5 situations with different people without practice, mastering the techniques of hypnosis is impossible.
The second step is to introduce a person into a trance state. In this state, the suggestion works many times more efficiently. Trance is suggested by telling an interesting story, describing the subject's sensations, thinking out loud. In fact, it is necessary to speak in such a way that there is a desire to listen without interrupting. Free speaking next to the subject is a decisive skill in teaching hypnosis. To develop this skill you will need to do this with at least 10 different people. Immerse them in a trance. As targets to choose strangers. In order to better understand how this is done, you can familiarize yourself with the video materials - recordings of real sessions and observe the actions of the hypnotist.
The third step will be the development of confidence and inner peace. If the hypnotist trembles and his voice is unsure, it will only cause pity and disgust. For the development of confidence and peace you need to engage in self-hypnosis, for example, using audio hypnosis sessions. It is also necessary to go toward fear more often, to communicate with strangers and learn to influence them. Then calm will become part of the personality and allow you to influence others.
When it comes to the realization of the ability to tell a story to strangers, at the same time imperceptibly including the suggestion there - this is a sure sign of the found answer to the question of how to learn to hypnotize. It is important to remember that if learning hypnosis happens to solve communication problems, then psychotherapeutic practices will be equally effective.
Where can I learn hypnosis?
The answer to madness is simple and obvious - you can do it yourself at home. Yes, everything is so simple. At first sight.
- The main thing is to clear your mind, control your emotions and be confident in yourself. To do this, you need not only a great desire, but also regular work on yourself.
- But at home you can learn only a few basic techniques, which, of course, will not work at all. To learn, as they say, professional hypnosis, you need to take special training courses.
Can everyone learn hypnosis?
According to experts, everyone can learn hypnosis, as well as be exposed to it. Yes, some of them have a so-called natural gift or talent. That is, they learn such material much faster. Но все равно нужно над собой работать. А также главное требование – это умение полностью контролировать себя, свои мысли и эмоции.
И еще, только уверенный человек сможет внушить какую-то мысль другому представителю. And, of course, you need to work on your oratorical abilities, because properly chosen words and posed sentences are half the successful hypnosis.
Is it possible and how to learn hypnosis at home by yourself from scratch, where to start learning?
Yes, you can master hypnosis at home. More precisely, its basics. But there are some limitations, for example, a dependent person cannot act as a hypnotist. That is, of course, drug or alcohol addiction, as well as a nicotine trap and even an elementary love of coffee can become an obstacle to the absorption and practice of hypnosis.
The easiest way to hypnosis:
- Of course, first you need to master the open hypnosis with the consent of the subject. This can contribute to a cozy atmosphere, pleasant conversation or relaxing music.
- It is necessary to seat a friend (they simply agree to such experiments more often) or simply the patient in a comfortable chair.
IMPORTANT: There must be continuous eye-to-eye contact!
- One hand should be placed on the patient's hand (in the pulse area), and the other should be placed in the shoulder area. Therefore, consider initially its position.
- By the way, you need to position your eyes on the nose.
- Calm and monotonous voice, and most importantly - a leisurely, ask the patient to relax. It is also important to find the necessary words.
- It is necessary to "push" on the fact that the subject is very tired, he wants to sleep. A dream in this case will be the first assistant. After awakening there will be a surge of strength and energy.
- After the spoken words, you should let go of the hands of a friend and stand behind him. And smooth, unobtrusive movements to try to close the eyelids.
- Within a minute, the man should go into a trance. And in the final minute you should say: “You are sleeping!”.
The second method is using a pendulum:
- Yes, as many people are used to representing hypnosis, these are pendulum movements as a brilliant object (it can be a mirror, a metal ball or any other object) before the patient’s nose.
- Of course, do not forget about the correct and even speech.
- Also, it is very important to learn how to make eye contact. You need to learn to look another person in the eyes without blinking.
- It is equally important not only to introduce a person into a trance, but also to derive from it. Therefore, at the very beginning of the session, it is necessary to stipulate that after the clap, the person will wake up after a trance.
- And, of course, after completion you need to clap your hands and say: "Wake up!".
Although this method is considered the easiest, it requires some training.
- It is necessary for several minutes to look directly at the subject.
- It is impossible to look away and, preferably, not to blink (more precisely, to do it with a minimum amount). Then the effect will be great.
- At a certain moment, utter the phrase: “Sleep!” And the person should enter a trance.
How to learn gypsy hypnosis, hypnotize people with eyes, eyes: tips
We have already described above what are the distinctive characteristics of gypsy or, as it is also called, street hypnosis. In principle, we will give tips that will help to master any other hypnosis.
- The first requirement is self-reliance. It should not fluctuate, because only a person who is absolutely confident in himself can hypnotize his eyes. To do this, it is important to have high self-esteem, so work on yourself.
- Appearance also plays a rather big role. There must be an image of a presentable and even authoritative person, so that he would like to trust.
- Work on your diction. Words should be pronounced clearly and slowly, and the voice should be full of confidence and firmness. But without too much hustle, otherwise you can only scare away the patient. And the main secret of gypsy hypnosis is a transposition of words and a continuous stream of information.
- Also, do not forget that the voice should lull the human mind. Do not shout and keep one rhythm.
- In the beginning, of course, you need to practice on your friend, who will give voluntary consent. In the future, you can train on outsiders, but know how to choose the right person. Even Gypsies approach weak and insecure representatives. Therefore, learn to identify and understand people.
- Another tip - copy the behavior and facial expressions of the test. This can better understand him and make contact.
- By the way, about the contact. Gypsies do not only establish eye contact, but also trust (that is, by touching their hand). Yes, you can stroke the patient's left hand to put the left hemisphere to sleep. Or just accidentally touch the elbow of the interlocutor, it will also help to establish confidence on an unconscious level.
- The main thing that Roma use in conversation is pressure on a person’s misfortunes. No matter in the past, in the future or in the present. As a rule, they all have a similar character. Use common phrases, but don't go too far. Too scary is also not necessary.
- Ask questions of a personal nature, but after an established contact. The person, and without realizing it, will begin to answer the questions posed.
- And the last tip - do not back down! Gypsies still differ in their pressure (yes, they often run in groups so that the victim could not escape), but they don’t give up. If you have a bad luck, do not be discouraged and do not lose faith in yourself. Remember that "Moscow was not built right away." Therefore, train and the next time you will definitely come out.
You should also know that can cause failure or even prevent contact:
- This is nicotine or drug addiction. Yes, we already mentioned this. The fact is that a smoker does not own his mind. How can he affect the mind of another person?
- Alcohol will also become a blocker for making contact. The fact is that alcoholic drinks dispel consciousness, and hypnosis cannot be mastered.
- Even banal coffee will become a hindrance. After all, it is a stimulant of the nervous system.
- Do not use hypnosis for any harm. Remember that any action will come back to you as a boomerang. And in double size. Therefore, hypnosis can only be used for good.
How to learn hypnosis on your own in 5 minutes a day for beginners: technology, exercises
Today on the Internet you can find any information, not only in terms of the issue with hypnosis. There are many exercises and techniques. But they all have one common denominator. The first thing that is required for mastering hypnosis is training the hypnotic eye.
- Learn to look a man in the eye without blinking. For this, of course, practice yourself in front of the mirror. Start small - just one minute is enough. Practice every day, constantly and gradually increasing the time.
- Perfect game with a friend, someone who will reconsider, not blinking. At school, children are often addicted to such things, so the essence of the game is familiar to everyone.
- It is necessary not only not to blink, but also to be able to focus your eyes. How to do it? Yes, elementary! Take a bright circle of small diameter (about 2-3 cm) and stick it on the window, on the glass itself. Look for a few seconds at the circle, then into the distance. And so on 5 times.
- You can work with a pencil on this principle. Keep it at arm's length before your eyes. And also, look at the tip of the pencil, then at a distant object.
- Another important point is to develop your lateral vision. This can be done at school, work or just on the street. Try to observe what is happening without turning your head.
- You can also do this exercise at home in front of the TV. Just need to turn to him 90 degrees to the side.
As you can see, you can master hypnosis at home by yourself. By the way, it should be noted that such exercises also help to maintain or improve vision. No matter what method you decide to take as a basis, work on yourself. Learn to control your mind and will first. Also, never lose faith in yourself.
How to become a hypnotist?
There are many ways that can lead to the desired result. And yet the best option would be to attend the hypnosis lessons for beginners. After all, live learning will help to master all the techniques much faster. In addition, classes will be held under the supervision of an experienced master who is able to prompt and correct at the right moment.
The trouble is that not all cities have schools that teach hypnosis for beginners. And, strictly speaking, even knowledgeable people cannot always count on the fact that they have such an institution nearby. As an option, it remains only to take a course in another city, temporarily renting housing there.
Hypnosis. Tutorial - truth or fiction?
Now there is a lot of literature on this topic. It is quite natural that people have a question about how effective all these sources are.
Well, in such books it is quite possible to master hypnosis. The tutorial is a step-by-step tutorial that can replace a mentor in some way. And if the reader will follow all the instructions contained in it, then his chances of becoming a hypnotist are quite high.
But, as always, there is a catch - not all books are equally good. Moreover, some of them are written by charlatans, who do not understand anything about hypnosis. For beginners, buying a tutorial like this can be a big disappointment.
Therefore, before buying a particular product, find out all about its author. You just need to search for information not on its official website, since there, most likely, fake comments are presented, but on third-party resources, the benefit of which is now a huge amount. And only after all doubts disappear, make a purchase.
Choice of hypnosis technique
One of the most important moments in learning is the choice of hypnosis technique. Indeed, in the world there are a huge number of techniques that can immerse a person in a trance.
So, some use the power of voice in order to penetrate into the consciousness of man and give him the necessary installation. Others, on the contrary, use sign language or use foreign objects, for example, pendulums, clocks, pendants, and so on. There are also behind-the-scenes hypnosis techniques that can lead a person into a trance without being noticed.
Choosing a specific direction, you need to tirelessly follow it until the first results appear. And only after that start trying other methods. After all, as they say in the well-known proverb, you will chase after two hares — you will not understand a single one.
A few simple tips
Hypnosis for beginners can be a very complex science, and it is quite reasonable. But the learning process will be much faster and more pleasant if you follow a few simple tips:
- The main weapon of the hypnotist is self-confidence. Without it, driving a person into a trance is almost impossible.
- Appearance is very important. The more attractive the image of the master, the easier it is for him to gain the trust of the consciousness of the "victims". It also improves the contact and speed of immersion in hypnosis.
- Practice is the basis of all learning. You can read hundreds of books and not become a hypnotist, but if you implement practical exercises, as a result you will immediately appear.
- Do not stop there, because there is no limit to perfection. For hypnosis, this statement fits the bill, because a hypnotist always has room to grow.
The story of the emergence of hypnosis
The history of hypnosis has at least three millennia. It is known that the ancient shamans and priests of ancient Egypt were able to immerse people in trance, and it was successfully used in ancient India and Tibet. Hypnotic sessions were conducted by healers of ancient Rome and ancient Greece. Then, using hypnosis, they raised the morale of the warriors, looked into the future and cured diseases.
The term “hypnosis” itself appeared only in 1843 after a year earlier, an English doctor J. Brade proved that shifting attention and looking at a shiny object plunges the human body and consciousness into a special state. It was then that the suggestion became scientific. In the 19th century, scholarly opinions were divided: some recognized the possibility of suggestion, others opposed hypnosis. Since then, nothing has changed.
To this day, two camps of researchers (opponents and supporters of hypnosis) are endless disputes on this topic, which, of course, only stirs public interest in hypnosis.
Existing hypnosis techniques
The secret to successful self-study hypnosis lies in the ability
to fix and deepen the state of trance. This will take a lot of time, experimentation and knowledge. And the ability to independently enter a trance comes after years of training. The main thing is to learn to focus not on behavior, but on human consciousness. This is a key to achieving trance.
Hypnosis technician a lot. Most common sound technology. It allows you to briefly influence a person’s consciousness, changing his behavior and forcing him to perform various tasks.
There are also hidden hypnosis, which is the ability to influence the mind and psyche of people is hidden, implicitly. They are most often used by politicians, businessmen and advertisers to influence the consciousness of a large audience and achieve their personal goals.
Hypnosis, based on a direct impact on the human consciousness with the help of clearly formulated phrases and attitudes, is called classical. This type of hypnosis is used for medical purposes. And they use it on stage. Exactly classic hypnosis It has a positive effect on the patient's condition, allowing you to improve sleep, cure neuroses, get rid of phobias, suppress dependence (alcoholic, nicotine, narcotic).
The last type of hypnosis is psychotropic. - not the most useful and involves the achievement of the desired state with the use of psychotropic and narcotic drugs that affect the patient's psyche.
In general, it can be said that hypnosis is a state of trance, achieved under the influence of repetitive stimuli or medicines that induce sleep. Trance can be defined as a complete focus on the irritant. In this state, the ability to control the information coming to consciousness in a person weakens, the ability to analyze decreases. Next we look at how to master the art of hypnosis at home.
Tips for those who want to master hypnosis at home
In ancient times, hypnosis was closely associated with the occult sciences, and only a small circle of the elect was admitted to the sacrament of suggestion and entry into trance. All knowledge about the art of hypnotism was kept in strict confidence. Now, everyone can learn hypnosis on their own - no one makes a secret out of it.
To do this, you do not even need to leave the house. Simply select the appropriate technique, collect material on it and begin to practice.
Tips for those who are going to learn hypnosis on their own at home:
- Remember that hypnosis is an effect on a person’s mind with the goal of slowing it down and making it more suggestible, which will allow you to more deeply explore the subconscious, your behavior or get rid of dependence, psychological diseases,
- in order to subjugate other people to their will, one must first of all be restrained, an absolutely self-confident person, control oneself,
- during the session, your voice should sound confident, firm,
- give up psychotropic hypnosis at home - psychotropic and narcotic substances can pose a threat to the life of a hypnotized person,
- a person will succumb to suggestion only if he himself wants it and will trust you completely,
- the main thing in hypnosis is to establish lasting contact with the person being hypnotized through concentration,
- read more specialized literature and apply this knowledge in practice.
For self-study hypnosis
The difficulty in self-learning hypnosis - focusing attention through the concentration of sight. To begin, learn to focus all attention on any point in space. For example, draw a dot the size of a small coin in the center on a white sheet of paper. Now try to look at this point, not looking up or blinking as long as it will turn out.
First, you transfer your eyes to it, and then you concentrate all your attention on a point in the middle of the sheet. This exercise is useful to do every day, preferably several times. When you master sufficient concentration skills, you will be able to subordinate the attention of other people with your eyes.
The next stage is ideomotorika. In psychology, this term means an imaginary action. The point is simple: you have to mentally represent the action that the other person has to perform, and then, using the concentration of the gaze, try to make him reproduce this movement in reality. Focus on the person and start mentally sending him some simple task - pick up a pen or fix hair. Skills ideomotoriki need to constantly develop and improve. So you can work on the suggestion, prompting people to perform the actions you need.
What interferes with learning hypnosis
- any kind of addiction - bad habits indicate insecurity, weakness of character,
- abuse of invigorating drinks, especially coffee,
- пропуски занятий.
Если вами движет любопытство, желание манипулировать окружающими и дурные намерения, лучше не начинать занятия гипнозом, да и вряд ли вы добьетесь результатов в этом случае. Hypnosis should work for other people and help your own development.
Secrets of hypnotizing a person with a look
The gaze is a pretty powerful weapon. With it, you can express a lot of feelings and emotions, attract or repel a person, suppress and inspire. Therefore, hypnotism with a look is an inherent skill of all professional hypnotists and one of the most popular methods of suggestion. The look is the strongest tool of influence.
Only a person who has reached a certain level of concentration ability and who is able to transmit thoughts at a distance is able to hypnotize others with a look. For this, you will have to train for many years, tirelessly developing your skills. The external factor is also important: the eyes of the hypnotist must be expressive, often this is achieved with the help of special make-up that emphasizes the eyes.
The first step towards hypnosis initiation is the ability to introduce a person into trance and mastering the art of ideomotoriki. As soon as the patient obeys you, he will be able to carry out the commands that you mentally passed on to him, which means that your hypnotist skills have moved to a new level. Now your concentration abilities should be enough to try to subdue a person with one look.
This method of visual hypnosis used to be popular in Europe. Now they use professional hypnotists. You will need a couch (or chair) and a patient. Without patience and perseverance - also nowhere. The session takes place in complete silence:
- The patient settles on the couch (chair) in a comfortable position. The hypnotist moves up to his face and makes eye contact.
- The patient, without stopping, must fix his eyes on the hypnotist.
- The hypnotist begins to orient all thoughts so that the patient falls asleep. It is possible that to achieve success you need to concentrate more than one hour. But for professionals it takes no more than five minutes.
In order for the patient to relax and not resist the suggestion, it is necessary to endear him to yourself, give him your confidence.
Having mastered visual hypnosis, you can proceed to the practice of immersion in a trance with the help of shiny objects - balls or mirrors. They are placed before the eyes of the patient, immediately opposite the nose. The man’s gaze concentrates on a brilliant subject and soon he sinks into a trance.
Hypnotic word stress
This type of hypnosis is no less common. In this case, you need great speech and study of rhetoric skills. The patient is usually put in a chair, he takes a comfortable position that allows you to fully relax, and closes his eyes. The hypnotist lays his left hand on the patient’s right shoulder, and places the right hand in the pulse area on the patient’s left hand. The look is fixed on the nose of the hypnotized. After that, you need to start talking - calmly, monotonously.
Tell the patient that he is very tired, that he would not hurt to rest, and that now he will begin to get sleepy. Say that you should not resist this, sleep will be short, but extremely useful. After awakening, he will feel a surge of strength and vigor, the mood will improve. Now carefully remove your hands from the patient, go to him from behind and start gently massaging the temples. After a few minutes, clearly say: “You are sleeping!”. After these words, the person will plunge into a state of hypnosis.
How to immerse a person in a state of trance?
Practicing immersion in an easy trance is necessary only after your preparatory skills are strong enough. Immerse a person in a trance will only under the condition of complete trust between you. For the first session, you can invite someone from your family to help. Seat him in a comfortable chair and let the unit concentrate on his inner self-awareness. The assistant’s gaze should be directed directly into your eyes, you need to look without stopping. What are your actions? It is necessary to concentrate on the assistant - your attention and your opinion should be directed only at him. If you have enough skills, you can plunge a person into a trance state after a few minutes.
Sometimes hypnotists use a special technique that accelerates immersion in hypnotic sleep. The patient imagines that he is standing on the last step of a high staircase in a spacious room, it is warm and cozy for him. Now tell him to gradually go down the stairs. Each step down will immerse it in its own consciousness, deeper and deeper. Having appeared on the last step, the person usually plunges into a state of hypnosis.
After that, do not interrupt eye contact. Keep looking at him and focus on the patient's feelings. Mark whether he is breathing evenly, his eyes are tense. If a person experiences inner experiences, you should feel, catch them.
Professional hypnotists masterfully immerse people in a trance after 2-3 seconds. To do this, they use the techniques of hypnosis with a look and words, transfer the attention of a person to a shiny object (they usually use watches on a chain). The distance between the hypnotist and the hypnotized minimum, the degree of relaxation and the concentration of the patient on you (or on a shiny object) - the maximum. Transfer your eyes to the hypnotized, focus. As soon as you notice that he is beginning to enter a light trans - catch the moment. You can slow down the work of his consciousness with a sharp shout or a snap of your fingers. The man plunges into a deep trance.
All the information on hypnosis presented here is mainly of an introductory nature. Thanks to them, you will form an initial understanding of the art of hypnosis. Specialized books, workshops of leading hypnotists and regular practice will help you achieve outstanding success in this area. If you can master the technique of suggestion, use it only for good purposes. I wish you success!
Several videos on how to learn hypnosis yourself
How to learn hypnosis at home
Hypnosis was born long ago. Previously, he acted as an element of occult science, and now is considered part of psychotherapy. In ancient times, any information relating to the introduction of a person into a trance was considered secret knowledge owned by elected individuals. Nowadays, everyone can learn to hypnotize people, if he learns how to learn hypnosis at home.
The study of hypnosis at home has many advantages - it allows you to independently set the mode of classes, choose a training system and trance technique.
- Learn what can prevent learning hypnosis. We are talking about various forms of addiction, unlimited consumption of stimulating drinks, non-regular activities and lack of faith in one’s own strength.
- Any specialist must have certain qualities, and the hypnotist is no exception. The person who is proficient in hypnosis is a restrained and confident person, characterized by the ability to concentrate and control himself.
- Moving to the goal, develop the listed qualities. In the end, it will have a positive effect on willpower, concentration and self-control.
- Help speed up learning. Books and prints are sold in specialized stores. It is enough to look into the nearest bookstore and purchase several tutorials.
- To obtain the result of theoretical knowledge is not enough. Constantly perform exercises of varying difficulty that will help master the skills.
I shared a brief instruction on how to learn hypnosis at home. Before you start to act, decide whether you need such abilities. If you are guided by curiosity, do not get a good result, because it requires perseverance and constancy. However, this will allow you to become smarter and increase intelligence.
If you intend to master the technique of manipulating people, I am afraid that in the end they will be disappointed. The fact is that such skills for a couple with great knowledge are accompanied by great responsibility. Therefore, studying hypnosis, strive for self-development for the benefit of society.
Secrets of hypnosis with eyes
The look can attract, suppress, bewitch and even burn. Any serious hypnotist is fluent in the technique of hypnosis with eyes. It is safe to say that the view is the strongest instrument of influence.
According to experts, only a person who is able to concentrate, concentrate and transmit thoughts at a distance can hypnotize people with his eyes. This skill does not appear by itself. It should be trained and developed.
The way I hypnotized people, which I will share, in the olden days, gained immense popularity in Europe. Even modern experts use it widely. To master the technique will require patience, perseverance, couch and assistant.
- The helper needs to sit comfortably on the couch, and the hypnotist to bend over his head and look into his eyes. All thoughts should focus on the dream of an assistant. Carry out the procedure in complete silence.
- If you want to master the technique, be prepared for the fact that to achieve the result you will have to sit on the subject's face for several hours. In most cases, the result appears after thirty minutes of exchange of views.
- Initially, the assistant can resist. But after a few minutes you will notice that his efforts are gradually weakening. Eventually he will fall into a dream.
Exercise on the technique of concentration of sight
An effective exercise will help speed up learning by hypnosis. On a piece of paper, draw a small circle with a diameter of about three centimeters. Fasten the sheet in front of the eye when you are seated.
Taking a comfortable position on the chair, carefully look at this circle. During the process, imagine that rays come out of your eyes, which merge into a drawn figure. Continue training until tears appear. Do this exercise for several days in a row.
With this exercise, master the technique of concentrating the eye at a certain point, which is important for achieving the goal. Remember, the focused eye can be felt even by the back. Do not even need to become a psychic.
With the help of tips, tricks and recommendations that I shared, you will become a good hypnotist. To go to a professional league will require a lot of training and not give up.