Healthy food is the trend of the gastronomic world. Granola is one of the varieties of healthy breakfast, which is not only healthy, but still very tasty. It can be cooked in the form of a bar and take with you as a snack. Do you want to be "in the subject" and not harm the figure? Then write down recipes how to make granola at home.
Granola - what is it?
Granola is tasty, healthy and fashionable. This is a type of American breakfast. Granola is a multi-ingredient dish made from crumbly ingredients (oatmeal, seeds, nuts, muesli fruits, etc.) combined with honey.
In the traditional American version, all the dry ingredients are filled with fruit juice, orange, apple or grape.
Therefore, you can prepare granola in two ways:
- In the form of a bar, by pressing and baking dishes.
- Pour your favorite juice components.
This is not to say that this kind of snacking breakfast is popular in Russia, but it is gaining momentum, as the number of healthy food supporters is increasing.
How to cook granola? There is no difficulty in recipes, time costs are small, but the benefits are incredible. The secrets of cooking are also available and they will bring the dish to perfection.
Homemade granola is much better than purchased: there is a minimal amount of sugar in it, there is no trans fat, flavors and dyes. And to make a healthy breakfast successful, consider the following:
- Use regular oatmeal, which is cooked for at least 10 minutes. Since instant it is not enough that they do not bring good (although they do not cause harm), they also do not give the necessary friability.
- Granola is baked in the oven and only at a temperature of 50 to 170 degrees Celsius - no more. So the dish does not burn, it is better compressed and will not lose its useful properties.
- Do not rule out the option of cooking in a non-stick pan.
- It is necessary to store granola in the refrigerator or outside it, but in an airtight container. At the same time it needs to be wrapped in food film. It can be stored at room temperature for several days.
What does it eat? How is it useful?
Before you cook granola at home, you need to figure out what to use it. Supplements there are a great many.
Many say that the dish is deliciously combined with the following:
You can also use crumbly granola as a topping for a variety of desserts.
There are many benefits to granola:
- Normalizes digestion.
- Removes toxins and toxins.
- Saturates the body due to the high calorie content. But it does not harm weight loss.
- Lowers cholesterol.
- It nourishes the body with healthy fats, carbohydrates, vitamins and macronutrients.
- Increases immunity.
- Normalizes the thyroid gland and debugs the work of the cardiovascular system.
How to cook oatmeal granola?
If you have never cooked the presented dish, then start with a simple recipe. Before you make granola at home from oatmeal stock up on the following ingredients:
- 4 cups (200 grams) of dry cereals,
- 3/4 Art. coconut shavings,
- half art. any seeds or nuts,
- Art. dried berries, such as a mixture of cranberries, cherries, raisins, goji berries,
- teaspoon ground cinnamon,
- 2 tsp. vanilla,
- a couple tablespoons of wedge syrup
- 2 tbsp. l any odorless vegetable oil,
- 4 tbsp. l liquid honey.
Now you can start cooking:
- First of all, combine in a bowl oatmeal, seeds and / or nuts, coconut chips.
- Honey, syrup, butter and cinnamon are heated on a stove in a small saucepan. All carefully stirred. Heat the mixture until it becomes liquid. Once the desired consistency is achieved, the mass is removed from the stove, vanilla is added.
- Hot mixture pour dry ingredients in a bowl, mix until smooth.
- Preheat the oven. Parchment paper or foil is spread out on a baking sheet. Spread granola, you can form individual bars.
- Spot 15-20 minutes and bake, stirring once every 5 minutes. Roasting temperature not higher than 170 degrees Celsius.
- And when the granola is ready, dry berries are poured into it.
Cherry and Chocolate Recipe
The essence of how to cook granola at home is the same for all types of this dish. On the same basis are preparing bars with cherries and chocolate. They can take with you anywhere, so that a delicious and healthy snack you provided.
To make cherry chocolate granola, prepare the following ingredients:
- 100 g dried cherries,
- 200 g of cashew nuts in the raw,
- half a bar of dark chocolate
- 100 g of raw almonds,
- a quarter of art. pumpkin seeds,
- half a cup of rice cereal,
- a quarter of the 200 ml agave syrup,
- 200 grams of flaxseeds,
- a glass of butter (coconut or almond),
- a pinch of sea salt.
How to make granola without sugar, but with a surprisingly sweet taste:
- First prepare the oven: heat it to 170 degrees Celsius. Cover the baking sheet or baking tray with parchment paper.
- Chop chocolate, cashews and almonds into small pieces. You can crumble these products.
- In a deep bowl, put together all the dry ingredients.
- The oils are mixed in another small container.
- The contents of both bowls combine.
- Semi-prepared granola spread on a baking sheet, cover with parchment paper, press on it a bit to distribute the mixture over the entire form evenly.
- Clean the dish in the oven, without reducing the temperature, and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Take out the finished granola, remove the paper from the surface and cut into several pieces of the same size.
- Each bar, if it is not supposed to eat at the moment, is wrapped in plastic wrap and stored in a container.
Such snacks can be stored for several days at room temperature, and up to 14 days in the refrigerator.
Green buckwheat granola
Next, we present a recipe for how to cook home-made granola from green buckwheat. This version of the dish perfectly replaces any dessert, while fully saturate the body.
How to cook granola at home? To do this, purchase the following ingredients:
- 400 grams of green buckwheat,
- a glass of sunflower seeds (peeled)
- 6 tbsp. l coconut shavings,
- 20 dates,
- 3-4 Art. l cocoa powder,
- 3-4 Art. l honey
- 3-4 Art. l any vegetable oil,
- teaspoon ground cinnamon,
- half tsp ginger
- some fine salt.
Stages of cooking granola:
- Seeds and buckwheat (fully) are soaked with warm water for half an hour.
- The dates are washed, the bones are removed, the flesh is cut into small pieces.
- After half an hour, water is drained, and the soaked ingredients are dried with paper - the cereals should become crumbly. Pour them into a bowl, add coconut chips and chopped dates.
- In a small saucepan, put together butter, honey, cocoa, salt, cinnamon and ginger. All this is heated on the stove or in the water bath so that the mixture becomes more fluid.
- Pour the liquid mixture over to the dry ingredients and mix everything well.
- The oven is heated to 175 degrees Celsius, and the baking sheet is covered with parchment paper.
- Spread granola on paper, distribute it so that it becomes one thin layer.
- Bake the dish for half an hour, remembering to stir every 10 minutes.
- Cooked granola can be cut into bars, or you can simply shift it into the jar, additionally pouring a little amount of melted chocolate.
Fans of multicomponent dishes will love the multi-dessert. Therefore, we will further present a recipe with photos of granola, how to cook this dish at home.
To get started, take:
- half a cup of almond,
- 1.5 Art. oatmeal,
- half a glass of sunflower seeds and pumpkin,
- a quarter of sesame seeds,
- half art. l wheat germ
- canola oil - 1/4 cup,
- quarter tsp ground cinnamon,
- some salt
- half a cup of honey
- a quarter of art. drinking water
- 2 tbsp. l light brown sugar
- a cup of dried fruit, such as apricot, cherry, raisin, dried apricots, dates, etc.
And now a granola recipe. How to cook at home:
- First you need to heat the oven to 150 degrees Celsius. Parchment paper is lined on baking sheet.
- In a separate deep bowl, mix dry foods, that is, oatmeal, germ, seeds, sesame, cinnamon and salt.
- On the hob in a small saucepan, mix water, honey, butter and sugar and boil. At the same time often stir.
- The liquid mixture is poured into dry ingredients, mix thoroughly.
- Semi-prepared granola spread on a baking sheet, making it a thin layer.
- Send the mixture into the oven for a quarter of an hour. During this time, you need a couple of times to mix granola. As soon as it becomes golden, it means that it is ready.
Then you can proceed to immediate eating. You can store the dish in the refrigerator or at room temperature.
How to cook granola at home with the addition of apples? It will take:
- 3 tbsp. oatmeal,
- half a cup of raw almond,
- half a century seeds: pumpkin, linseed and sunflower seeds,
- tablespoon not roasted sesame,
- Art. l ground cinnamon,
- 0.5 tsp. crushed ginger
- a glass of sour apple puree,
- 4 tbsp. l honey
- a pinch of salt
- a couple of art. l olive oil.
Stages of the culinary process:
- First, preparatory procedures: preheat the oven to 160 degrees Celsius, and bake the baking sheet with parchment paper.
- The following ingredients are mixed in a deep bowl: flakes, almonds, seeds, sesame, cinnamon and ginger, salt.
- In a different container combine mashed potatoes, butter and honey.
- Liquid ingredients pour dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Pour granola on parchment paper, make it a thin layer.
- Send in the oven for half an hour, stirring every 10 minutes.
- The readiness of the dish will be signaled by the golden color of the baked granola.
Honey is often added to granola. But those people who are this ingredient is contraindicated, you can cook the dish without it. However, it will have a higher sugar content.
- 3 tbsp. oatmeal flakes,
- Art. raw almond,
- a quarter of art. vegetable oil
- 1/3 sugar syrup
- 0.5 tsp. sea or iodized salt,
- 100 grams of brown sugar.
To prepare homemade honey-free granola as follows:
- As always, heat the oven and cover the baking sheet with paper or foil.
- On the stove make a uniform syrup of oil, salt, sugar.
- In a separate bowl, 100 grams of flakes are ground.
- Mix flour, cereal, almonds and ready syrup.
- Bake half an hour.
Is it possible to cook granola at home in a frying pan? How to do it?
- 100 g of oat and corn flakes,
- 2 tbsp. l wheat and barley,
- 2 tbsp. l peanuts,
- 2 tbsp. l sunflower seeds and pumpkin,
- 2 tbsp. l sugar,
- 2 tbsp. l raisins and honey.
- Peanuts are turned into crumb with a knife or blender.
- Nuts, flakes, seeds, sugar are poured into the pan.
- Heat the contents on the stove until the ingredients turn into a viscous mass.
- As soon as it is, the pan is removed from the hot burner, while continuing to stir the dish so that it does not stick together. Do this until the mass has cooled.
- Raisin is added to the finished granola.
- Watered with honey and served at the table.
What is this dish?
Granola is a dessert that resembles a snack and is made from flattened or flaked oatmeal with honey, nuts and other natural additives. All this is usually baked in the oven and acquires a crunchy texture that makes the delicacy look like crunchy flakes. During cooking, the mass is periodically mixed and acquires a crumbly texture typical of popular breakfast cereals.
Granola is not only a nutritious and simple breakfast that does not require time for preparation, but also an excellent high-calorie snack for tourists and travelers. And the delicacy goes well with sour-milk and dairy products, dried fruits, fresh berries and fruits. Granola is often added to desserts, flour and confectionery.
How did it appear?
Granola owes its appearance to the American priest Sylvestre Graham, who in the first half of the nineteenth century actively promoted good nutrition and developed a preparation for a dessert made from whole grains. But the product, called "granule", was first released in one of the medical dispensaries of Densville. The recipe was based on the ideas of Graham and his cereal flour, from which the dough was made, rolled into layers and baked, and then arbitrarily broken, interfered and re-baked. Later, new formulations were developed, but America is officially considered the birthplace of granola.
The easiest and quickest breakfast consists of only a few ingredients:
- three glasses of oatmeal,
- 2/3 cup of any nuts, for example, walnuts or peanuts (you can use a mixture),
- 2/3 cup sunflower seeds,
- seven art. l honey
- 2/3 cup of water.
- Cover the baking sheet or baking dish with parchment and sprinkle oatmeal evenly over it.
- Send the flakes to dry in an oven heated to 150-160 degrees for about fifteen minutes, but stir them two or three times to prevent burning.
- Walnuts can be chopped, leave seeds and peanuts whole. Mix them with dried flakes.
- In the preheated water, dissolve the honey, and then pour this liquid into a mixture of nuts, flakes and seeds.
- Mix everything evenly and send to dry in the oven for twenty minutes at 120 degrees. Every five minutes, mix the ingredients so that they remain crumbly and not burnt.
- At the end, you can add dried fruits.
This recipe is similar to the first, but has some differences. The set of products will be as follows:
- a third cup of walnuts,
- two glasses of cereal
- a third cup of peeled sunflower seeds,
- four art. l honey (it is better to use liquid)
- 2 tbsp. l vegetable refined oil.
- Combine all dry ingredients and mix well.
- Next, add vegetable oil and honey to the dry mixture, mix everything thoroughly.
- Spread the mass on a baking sheet made by baking paper and send to a crisp condition in an oven heated to 130 degrees. It will take half an hour to dry, but during this time it is necessary to mix the components several times so that they do not stick together and do not burn.
- Let the treat cool and serve with milk or yogurt.
Make multicomponent granola from the following ingredients:
- a half cup of oatmeal,
- half a cup of almond,
- half a cup of pumpkin seeds,
- a third cup of sunflower seeds,
- a third cup of peanuts,
- half a cup of honey
- a quarter cup of water
- a quarter cup of linseed oil,
- a couple of art. l cane sugar
- 2/3 cup of different dried fruits.
- Combine dry food in any container.
- In another heat-resistant container, bring water and oil to a boil, then add honey. Pour this mixture into the dry mixture and mix everything quickly.
- Heat the oven to 140 degrees. Cover the baking sheet with parchment and brush with oil, spread the ready mass on the bottom. Bring the mixture to the oven for about thirty minutes.
- Stir the granola several times so that it is dried evenly and does not stick. As a result, all products should begin to crunch and acquire gold.
At home, you can make apple granola. For this you need:
- four glasses of oatmeal,
- a third cup of sesame,
- a quarter cup of sunflower seeds,
- a third cup of almond,
- incomplete teaspoon ground cinnamon,
- three art. l honey
- two sweet apples
- three art. l olive oil.
- You can immediately turn on the oven so that it warms up, since all products will be ready to bake quickly.
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Peel the apples, cut out the cores and mash the pulp by mincing or grinding in a blender. Combine this mashed potatoes with honey and butter.
- Now you can combine the dry and liquid components and mix them thoroughly.
- Cover the baking sheet with parchment soaked in oil, spread out the prepared mixture on the bottom in an even layer and send it to the oven, which should warm up to 130 degrees.
- Bake the granola for about half an hour and stir every five to seven minutes.
- Cool the treat and serve or store in a closed container, send to a cool place and store.
This method is even more original and will allow you to get a truly exquisite breakfast. Prepare:
- a quarter cup of chia seeds,
- three glasses of oatmeal,
- half a cup of raw almond,
- half a cup of coconut shavings or flakes
- five art. l coconut oil
- three art. l maple syrup
- 5 tbsp. l honey
- Turn on the oven, heat to 150 degrees.
- Combine all dry ingredients.
- Heat coconut oil and mix it with maple syrup and honey. Pour this liquid mixture dry thoroughly.
- Grease the parchment with butter, make a baking sheet with it, lay granola on the bottom and send to bake in the oven for half an hour, stirring every five minutes.
Prepare one of the suggested recipes for delicious granola for breakfast!
Granola: cooking secrets
A healthier meal than homemade granola muesli is hard to come up with. They contain all the vitamins and nutrients due to the delicate heat treatment.At the same time a long fuss in the kitchen and complex recipes, no.
Home-made granola, unlike the store, does not contain an oversupply of sugar, artificial additives and trans fats. It is able to lower the level of bad cholesterol, has a great effect on metabolism and digestion.
In the preparation of good granola there are also some secrets. You should use the most common oatmeal, because instant flakes will not give the desired crispness. Oatmeal can be combined with barley, rye and wheat. It is necessary to bake granola only at an average moderate temperature - from 50 to 170 degrees. Firstly, it does not burn, secondly, it is baked more evenly, and thirdly, a moderate temperature will keep all the vitamins in it. It can also be fried in a non-stick frying pan with a small amount of coconut oil.
You can also make granola bars (see photo above), which you will not need to distribute on a baking sheet when baking and from time to time, stir it carefully by dividing it into pieces. Here it will be necessary on the contrary, to press the mass on the pan completely or in portion small tins and just bake, and then cool in the refrigerator. If you use a large form, then a large layer is cut with a sharp knife into small bars.
How to cook a simple granola at home
- Oatmeal - 2 glasses (do not use instant cereal)
- Walnuts - 1/3 cup
- Chishchenye sunflower seeds - 1/3 cup
- Raisin - 1/3 cup
- Liquid honey - 2-3 tbsp.
- Refined vegetable oil or any peanut butter - 2.5 tbsp.
- Cinnamon - 1 tsp.
- Salt - Pinch
- Since the pellet is preparing very quickly, first of all, put the oven to warm up to 120 degrees.
Then in a deep bowl combine all the dry ingredients (oatmeal, walnuts, sunflower seeds). Add raisins, pour honey, vegetable oil and mix everything thoroughly.
Cover the baking sheet with baking paper (baking parchment), spread the food evenly and bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
How to make granola rich in ingredients
For many, the granule is a hit morning meal, so every trip to the store ends with its purchase. We suggest not to spend money and time, but to cook this tasty, nourishing and insanely healthy food on your own at home.
- Oat flakes of 7 cereals - 1,5 glasses
- Almond - 1/2 cup
- Sunflower seeds - 1/2 cup
- Pumpkin seeds - 1/2 cup
- Sesame seeds - 1/4 cup
- Wheat germ - 1/2 tbsp.
- Canola oil - 1/4 cup
- Ground cinnamon - 1/4 tsp.
- Salt - Pinch
- Honey - 1/2 cup
- Water - 1/4 cup
- Light brown sugar - 2 tbsp.
- Dried fruits (raisins, dates, figs, cranberries, cherries, apricots) - 1 cup
- Turn on the oven to heat up to 145 degrees.
In a large container, combine the dry ingredients: oatmeal, wheat germ, nuts, sesame seeds, ground cinnamon and salt.
Pour water into a small saucepan, put honey, butter, brown sugar and stirring constantly, bring to a boil.
Mix all the ingredients so that the dry products are all covered with liquid.
Grease a baking sheet with butter, or cover with baking parchment and evenly distribute the mass. Send granola to bake for 25 minutes until golden brown. At the same time, mix it 2-3 times so that the products brown all uniformly.
Recipe: Apple Granola
Delicious homemade apple granola collects the aroma of autumn, warmth and comfort. A big plus of this recipe is that a part of butter and honey is replaced by an equally useful and tasty apple.
- Oatmeal - 3-4 glasses
- Unroasted Almonds - 1/2 Cup
- Sunflower, pumpkin or flaxseeds - 1/2 cup
- Sesame - 1/6 cup
- Ground ginger - 1/2 tsp.
- Ground cinnamon - 1 tbsp.
- Salt - Pinch
- Unsweetened applesauce - 1 cup
- Honey - 3 tbsp.
- Olive oil - 2 tbsp.
- Turn on the oven to warm up by setting 150 degrees. Cover baking sheet with baking paper.
In one container thoroughly mix the dry ingredients: oatmeal, almonds, sunflower seeds, sesame, ground cinnamon, ground ginger, salt. I pay attention that the seeds and almonds must be raw, because fried will give the wrong taste.
In another bowl, combine all the liquid ingredients: applesauce, honey, olive oil.
Dry products pour liquid and mix everything until a homogeneous consistency.
Spread the granola evenly on a baking sheet and dry for 35–40 minutes, stirring it every 10 minutes.
Oat granola for breakfast is the most common healthy and nutritious dish. The advantage of making this recipe independently is that the composition of the products can be varied, selected and added to your taste.
- Oatmeal - 250 g
- Any nuts - 200 g
- Dried cranberries - 100 g
- Raisin - 100 g
- Coconut chips - 3 tbsp.
- Pumpkin seeds - 100 g
- Vegetable oil, odorless - 3 tbsp.
- Maple syrup - 3 tbsp.
- Divide the nuts into 2 parts. Leave one half in large pieces and chop the other into smaller pieces.
Mix oatmeal with nuts, seeds and coconut flakes.
Combine maple syrup with vegetable oil.
Roast dried cranberries and raisins for 5 minutes, rinse and dry well.
Mix all products.
Cover the baking sheet with parchment paper and evenly distribute the granola. Send it to dry in a preheated oven to 140 degrees for 20 minutes, and stir it every 5 minutes.
Cooking granola without honey at home
Granola is a mixture of oatmeal with nuts and honey. However, in some people, bee products cause allergies, so honey, which is necessary for a bunch of ingredients, is replaced by other sweets. For example, jam, jam or syrups.
- Regular oatmeal - 2.5 cups
- Almond - 1 cup
- Sugar syrup - 1/3 cup
- Brown sugar - 1/2 cup
- Salt - 1/2 tsp.
- Vegetable oil - 1/4 cup
- Turn on the oven to 160 degrees and prepare a baking sheet covered with baking paper.
In a small bowl, mix the syrup, sugar, salt, vegetable oil and keep the food on the fire until the sugar is completely dissolved.
In a food processor or grinder, 1/2 cup of oatmeal is ground into flour.
Combine all the ingredients: oatmeal, oatmeal, almonds and sugar mixture.
Stir well with water moistened hands, put the mass on a baking sheet, pressing it down slightly, and bake it for 25-30 minutes.
What is granola?
Granola is a traditional American dish that is commonly used for breakfast. It consists of oatmeal, dried fruit, various kinds of nuts and honey.
Due to its low weight, it is comfortable to take with you as a light snack.
All ingredients are mixed and sent to the oven for baking, after which the granola becomes crispy
While baking, granola is stirred a little, giving it a somewhat crumbly state, which makes it even tastier.
Its value lies in the fact that it is nourishing and healthy, as it incorporates not only tasty foods, but also rich in vitamins and minerals.
What is prepared granola?
Traditional granola includes flakes, nuts, honey and dried fruits, but its composition may vary depending on its own preferences and tastes.
This dish is similar to many muesli, but it has a richer and more pleasant taste, thanks to baking.
The honey inside the granola becomes similar to caramel.
The most important thing to know about cooking this breakfast is the approximate proportions of the recipe.
It is better to take the main components (flattened oatmeal, nuts and dried fruits) in approximately the same amount, adjusting the composition at your own discretion.
In this case, the ingredients can be very different: fruits, berries, candied fruits, dried fruits, nuts, seeds - all that is at hand.
Various products can be combined with granola:
You can diversify the taste of the dish by adding spices, including vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves.
Crumbly granola with your favorite yoghurt is not only tasty, but also a fairly satisfying lunch, because the calorie content of the product is about 450 kilocalories per 100 g.
Useful properties of granola
Granola is a dry breakfast, but the benefits of consuming this product are invaluable.
It is considered to be a healthy food, because it contains fiber and dietary fiber, which improves digestion and facilitates metabolism.
- Also play the role of vitamins and minerals contained in fruits, nuts and oatmeal.
- If we talk about the benefits of granola, like a dry breakfast, it is worth emphasizing that its composition also contains many healthy fats and acids, which help reduce pressure and reduce the amount of cholesterol in the body.
- Cereals are an excellent source of omega-3 acid, which improves brain function.
- Vitamin E is present in the composition of cereals, it increases the protection of cells against free radicals, normalizes the functioning of the cardiovascular system, improves the condition of the skin, and improves the functioning of the nervous system.
- Thiamine is needed for faster metabolism, and folic acid is needed for the prevention of mental and central nervous system diseases.
- The components of granola allow you to saturate the body with all the minerals that a person needs, including magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, manganese and calcium.
All these active trace elements play a significant role in the development and formation of the skeleton, bones, skin, as well as individual organs.
How to make granola at home - cooking technology
Homemade granola is easy to cook.
If you choose a product from the store, you should pay attention to the composition. But if you decide to create a dish with your own hands, you must proceed from your own tastes and possibilities.
There are many recipes and variations of granola preparation.
Cooking a classic version of American breakfast can be as follows:
- you need to take your favorite nuts (almonds, cashews, walnuts) and chop them up finely, mix them with oatmeal, add raisins or other dried fruits,
- prepare the liquid part of the dish by mixing honey, sunflower or olive oil, salt, pepper, juice and spices in a saucepan, heat to dissolve the salt, but do not bring to a boil,
- mix the liquid with the dry ingredients thoroughly and pour the resulting mass into a parchment paper form,
- bake in the oven at about 160 degrees for 45 minutes, in the process of baking, you must stir the product every 10-15 minutes,
- after preparation and complete cooling of the granola, you can sprinkle it with dry fruits or berries.
Many are accustomed to eat yogurt with granola for breakfast or lunch, this allows in the morning to get not only a tasty and hearty snack, but also a certain dose of vitamins and minerals.
Successful recipes with the addition of maple syrup, pumpkin seeds, dried cranberries. At the same time, maple syrup can be replaced with honey, which will give the dish a special rich and bright taste.
Some girls use granola for weight loss, and for good reason. This product is of great benefit to the body, improves the digestive processes, and therefore helps to lose weight.
Dietary granola - recipe
The recipe for dietary granola looks like this:
- 300 grams of oatmeal,
- 150 grams of nuts
- 100 g raisins,
- 50 g almonds,
- 1-2 oranges,
- 3 tbsp. l var. oils
- 1 tsp cinnamon,
- 0.5 tsp. salt.
How to cook a cereal product for weight loss, not many people know, but the recipe is not very different from the classics.
Honey is replaced with orange juice, and cinnamon gives a unique aroma.
The remaining elements of the dish remain unchanged.
Who should not use this useful product?
You can not use granola for those who suffer from diseases of the gallbladder.
Also, be careful with allergies to nuts or other components of the dish, such as honey.
It is not recommended to eat granola for inflammation of the pancreas, especially during the next exacerbation of the disease.
Gastritis, gastric ulcers, or other serious gastrointestinal diseases also prohibit the use of a trendy Western breakfast.
Do not forget about the rather big calorie content of the product.
Flavors and artificial additives in the composition of the purchased granola can harm the body, so be careful and read the composition of the product on the package.
It is better not to choose factory-made dishes, and bake your favorite breakfast at home.
Log in with:
Log in with:
THANK YOU FOR REGISTERING!
An activation letter should arrive to the specified e-mail within a minute. Just follow the link and enjoy unlimited communication, convenient services and a pleasant atmosphere.
RULES OF WORK WITH THE SITE
I give my consent to the processing and use of the UAUA.info web portal (hereinafter - the “Web Portal”) of my personal data, namely: name, surname, date of birth, country and city of residence, email address, IP address, cookies, registration information on websites - social Internet networks (hereinafter referred to as “Personal Data”). I also give my consent to the processing and use by the Web portal of my Personal data taken from the websites I have indicated - social Internet networks (if indicated). The Personal Data provided by me may be used by the Web portal solely for the purpose of my registration and identification on the Web portal, as well as for the purpose of my use of the services of the Web portal.
I confirm that since my registration on the Web portal, I have been notified about the purpose of collecting my Personal data and about including my Personal data in the personal data database of users of the Web portal, with the rights provided for in Art. 8 of the Law of Ukraine "On the protection of personal data", read ().
I confirm that if it is necessary to receive this notice in a written (documentary) form, I will send a corresponding letter to [email protected], indicating my mailing address.
A letter has been sent to the specified e-mail. To change your password, simply follow the link indicated in it.
What is granola and what it eat
There are different recipes for granola, but the same ingredient remains flakes - oat, wheat, rye, rice, buckwheat. Dates, prunes, dried apricots, raisins, nuts, seeds, honey, fruits, berries, candied fruits, and sometimes spices and chocolate pieces are added to them. All ingredients are mixed in an arbitrary ratio and baked in the oven to a crispy state. At the same time, granola is stirred during baking in order to preserve its crumbly texture. Due to the heat treatment, this dish gets a brighter and richer taste, and the honey is caramelized. Plus homemade granola is that you can use the products that you like, in any quantities. However, it is usually customary to mix flakes, dried fruits and nuts in equal proportions. If we compare muesli and granola, the differences are very significant. Muesli is not always baked, and fruit and nut additives act as a piquant addition to them, nothing more.
Granola is usually served with cottage cheese, yogurt, kefir, milk, fresh fruit and syrups. A little granola for breakfast - and until the lunch you are fed, and the body is provided with essential nutrients.
How to make granola: the secrets and subtleties
Cooking granola is not difficult even for novice cooks. All you need is food, a mixing bowl and spoon, an oven, a baking sheet, or a baking dish.
In classic recipes, hercules are usually used, but if you add barley, rice, buckwheat, wheat or other flakes, the dish will benefit! A pair of tablespoons of sprouted wheat or bran will also enrich the taste of the snack, make it more useful and satisfying.
Nuts should be chopped into pieces, but not grind in a blender. By quantity - approximately half of the mass of flakes or more, according to your taste.
Sweetener is better to take a liquid - honey, fruit or chocolate syrup. They evenly cover flakes, nuts and dried fruits, unlike sugar. But if you add a little brown sugar to the syrup or honey, the granola turned out to be crispy, and this would give it a zest.
Do not forget about vegetable oil - it reveals the taste of the ingredients and does not allow granola to turn into sticky porridge. The best solution is olive or coconut oil, with which the snack will acquire a pleasant aroma and taste. If the oil is pre-mixed with whipped protein, the granola will turn out to be especially tasty and crispy, besides the protein will help to better bind flakes and nuts.
Обязательно солите гранолу, но совсем немного — это сделает ее очень яркой и пикантной. Кроме орехов используйте семена тыквы, подсолнечника и льна, кунжут, просо и кокосовую стружку. Cinnamon, cardamom, nutmeg, or more salty flavors such as rosemary, ginger, and sage are suitable for spices.
How to make granola: tips from the chef
Dry ingredients are first mixed, then liquid products are added to them and the mixture is well stirred. Next, granola is laid out in a baking sheet with high sides and sent to the oven. The temperature and time of baking depends on the composition of the snack and the characteristics of the oven. Periodically it is necessary to mix the mass in order to preserve its crumbly texture. When the appetizer becomes brown and divine in flavor, it is ready. Let it cool directly in the baking tray, and then place in glass jars with airtight lids.
Add dried fruits only after baking, otherwise they will become too hard and dry. In addition to traditional dried apricots, dates, prunes, raisins, you can take dried apples, mangoes, papayas, pineapples, figs, dried cherries and berries. If you are preparing chocolate granola, then cocoa powder can be added before heat treatment, and chocolate chips - only after baking in the cooled mass.
Combine different tastes and experiment, so that your breakfasts are always enjoyable and not boring. But do not mix too many ingredients, otherwise the taste will be lost. Granola is convenient because you can take it to work, to travel and hikes. It perfectly satisfies hunger and satisfies the need for dessert.
Calorie granola depends on the composition, but even on a diet you can afford this delicacy, if you do not overdo it with honey and nuts. The use of granola does not cause doubts, because it is prepared only from natural whole foods.
Linseed Nut Granola
There are different ways to make granola at home. One of them looks like this. Combine 200 g of rolled oats in a bowl, 70 g of crushed almonds, 50 g of pumpkin seeds, 40 g of peanuts, 50 g of sunflower seeds. In a heat-resistant container, mix 50 ml of water and the same amount of linseed oil, bring them to a boil, and then add 150 g of honey. Mix well, pour the liquid into the dry mixture and mix well again. Heat the oven to 140 ° C, cover the baking sheet with parchment, brush it with linseed oil and lay out the granola. Bake for about 30 minutes, until you get a golden hue, stirring occasionally so that it does not stick together or burn. Serve with natural yoghurt and fruit.
Apple Seed Granola
There is nothing tastier and healthier than apple granola, a recipe that is suitable for cooking at home.
Mix 350 g of rolled oats, 60 g of white sesame, 50 g of sunflower seeds, 40 g of almonds and 1 tsp. cinnamon without slides. Peel and seed 2 sweet apples and turn the flesh into mashed potatoes. Mix applesauce with 3 tbsp. l honey and 3 tbsp. l olive oil. Now combine the dry and liquid products and mix them thoroughly again.
The oven should already be heated to 130 ° C.
Put baking paper on a baking sheet, place flakes with apples on it, put the granola in the oven for half an hour and stir it every 5 minutes.
Cool the granola and add it to the cottage cheese, kefir or smoothie for an appetizing and healthy super breakfast!
Mango and red currant granola
This healthy dessert will appeal to all the sweet teeth looking after their figure. Rub mango on a fine grater and grind 150 g of any nuts in a mortar. Squeeze the juice from 250 g of red currants.
Mix 200 grams of oatmeal, 100 grams of rye flakes, crushed nuts and 50 grams of any seeds - sunflower, pumpkin or sesame. Add 120 g of honey, 60 g of sunflower oil, a pinch of salt and nutmeg to the currant juice. Put a bowl of liquid ingredients on the fire and heat, stirring constantly. As soon as the mass becomes homogeneous, remove it from the heat, add 1 tbsp. l orange peel and mango pulp. Stir the mixture well and mix it with dry foods - flakes, nuts and seeds.
Bake the granola in a form lined with oiled baking paper. Bake for 30–40 minutes at a temperature of 160 ° C, stirring occasionally.
Serve this fragrant and tasty granola with pudding, natural yogurt and fresh mango.
Granola: the recipe of Julia Vysotsky
Julia Vysotskaya loves granola and cooks it only from those flakes that need to be cooked for at least 5 minutes. As a sweetener, she uses brown sugar, which gives the snack flavor of burnt caramel. Her favorite recipe is cinnamon, but it can be replaced with cocoa powder, and sometimes it is not bad to take maple syrup instead of honey. Salt, she recommends the use of sea and certainly large. It's nice when savory salty notes appear in the sweet taste.
So, mix 300 grams of oatmeal, 200 grams of whole almonds, 100 grams of sunflower seed, 80 grams of sesame, 50 grams of brown sugar, 1 tsp. cinnamon and ground ginger.
Connect 6 tbsp. l honey and 2 tbsp. l good vegetable oil. Mix honey and butter in flakes with nuts and add 250 g of raisins. Put the mixture on a baking sheet covered with baking paper - it should be greased with butter.
Bake granola for 40 minutes at a temperature of 170 ° C, stirring occasionally. Salt, cool and enjoy a healthy and tasty snack!
Having learned to cook granola, you will understand that a healthy diet can be very tasty and enjoyable. And sweets should not be abandoned, because granola is the most delicious dessert in the world!