If you have not yet decided whether you should buy a fashionable pink coat, then first begin to appreciate all the advantages and disadvantages of this thing. You should start with the pros:
- This is a trendy thing. If it is in your wardrobe, then you are in trend and up to date with world trends in the fashion world. Today, a pink coat is considered to be the real must have of any girl, and such models are chosen by world celebrities.
- If your image lacks romance and lightness, then a pink coat will absolutely correct the situation and turn you into a dreamy nature.
- This color is able to refresh the image and drastically change the overall impression about it.
- You can and should experiment with a pink coat, so that you have the opportunity to choose among a variety of styles and shades, as well as create both romantic and calm, and bright and rebellious images.
- Pink color can be perceived as the personification of naivety and frivolity, and such qualities are not always relevant. For this reason, some stylists believe that this range is not suitable for mature women. But courageous persons can quite afford unexpected experiments.
- The coat of this color is brand-name: any contamination is noticeable almost immediately.
- Pink color gives volume, especially its light shades. Therefore, choosing the wrong tone, you risk becoming like a marshmallow or meringue, which may look ridiculous.
How to make the right choice?
How to choose a pink coat that will suit you and fit your style? When buying should be guided by the following criteria:
- Hue. The most fashionable and versatile is pale pink, which under certain lighting can be attributed to a delicate nude range or even be taken as white. This tone gives the image a charm and is not associated with deliberate naivety, as brighter shades.
- Cut. Coat styles are many and varied, so you can choose as an elegant and strict slim model to the knees, as well as modern straight or free over size. A-line and romantic coats remain popular with a flared hem that resembles a skirt-sun skirt. But the last option can afford only the young person and the owner of a slim figure.
- Material. There are many options: soft cashmere, rough drape, tweed and so on. It is interesting to look at models with fur or long nap.
- Length. In order not to disturb the romance of the pink scale, you should not choose a short coat. The optimal length is up to the knees or a little above them: in this case, you just do not freeze in cool weather and you can completely close the hem of the dress, without worrying about the fact that it will sloppy or stray.
- Sleeves. They can be long or shortened to ¾, equipped with locks or buttons, supplemented with frill and ruffles. The choice will depend on your preferences and style, but remember that pink is already self-sufficient, so you should not overload it with an abundance of additional details.
- Decorative items and details. These can be lace, flounces, rivets, ruffles, buttons, embroidery, rhinestones or stones. The rule of moderation is applied to the pink coat, so you should not choose a richly decorated model.
How to wear?
What is fashionable to wear a pink coat? There are a lot of successful options:
- The dress. His style will depend on the cut coat. For example, with straight outerwear, you should not wear models with a fluffy flared hem. Also, an eye-catching and blending edge will look ugly and carelessly, although a long dress may well be worn under a short coat. You can choose classic case-models, slinky knitted or loose sweater, romantic dresses in new look style and others, depending on the style and other features of the coat.
- Jeans. Both dark blue and light blue and even white models, preferably narrowed ones, will be combined with a pink coat. And with outerwear straight cut or over size harmoniously look modern boyfriends, as well as no less trendy flared jeans.
- With jeans under a coat, you can wear a pullover, jumper, youth sweatshirt or long sleeve shirt, as well as a relaxed loose or slightly fitted shirt.
- Trousers. Straight models (perhaps with pronounced strict arrows) will harmoniously look with an elegant fitted coat, and narrowed “pipes” with loose or flared ones.
- To complement the pants and create a feminine image, you can use an elegant blouse. But do not overdo it with the transparency and depth of the neckline, such details are unacceptable movemet that is completely incompatible with the romantic pink coat.
- Allow yourself a youth Crop top that will go well with a light coat.
- Be sure to wear a pink skirt coat, and the most diverse. The model can fit a model of direct cut or flared in the style of new look, a pencil.
- It is possible to afford a turtleneck: although such a thing is considered unfeminine, this disadvantage is more than compensated for by the pink gamut of outerwear.
- If you have slender legs and elastic buttocks, take a chance and put on leather leggings. But the fabric elastic models just will not benefit even slender beauties: in most cases they look vulgar.
It is a responsible approach to the choice of color clothing. Black, beige, white, brown, blue, pale yellow, lilac, dark blue, purple are organically combined with pink. Prints should be restrained and romantic. These may be inconspicuous flowers, delicate peas, small geometric patterns devoid of sharp lines.
We select shoes and accessories
The choice of shoes will depend entirely on the style in which the coat is aged. So, with an elegant and strict it is better to wear shoes, shoes with heels, ankle boots or boots with the same sophisticated heels. Modern models are successfully combined with youth models: loafers, oxfords and even slipons and sneakers.
Complete the look and highlight its main features will allow accessories. Add a pink coat with a light wrap or a handkerchief or, on the contrary, choose a voluminous knitted scarf. Mark the waist will allow a black strap. Make a set of notes of elegance will help refined hat.
The selection of handbags starts from discreet clutches to bulky shoppers or interesting framed models. And a few brutal elements, such as spikes, rivets or metal straps, will create an interesting contrast with the romantic pink gamma.
Let the pink coat become an integral part of your wardrobe and one of the most favorite things.
Pink coat - fashion trend of the season
Pink coat - one of the most unusual options for outerwear for the autumn or winter season, which again became fashionable this year. Many girls look at such things of different styles, but often they refuse it in favor of more restrained beige or gray models, fearing that they will not be able to combine it with other details of the wardrobe. So that you do not have this problem, and you can choose for yourself such an original model, let's see what to wear a pink coat.
What colors go with pink
Pink color is considered quite bright, in the image it is often a color accent, because not all saturated colors with it look good. If you decide to wear a thing of this color, you should combine it with clothes of muted tones. It would be best to look with such a shade of gray, beige, and also black and various shades of brown from muted to dark chocolate. In addition, the combination of pink and white is considered a classic combination - although this combination looks bright enough, it always looks harmonious, because it can be used both in everyday and festive looks.
As for the saturated colors, among them pink, yellow, coral, blue, and also purple would be best of all. The combinations of such colors will look very good in various festive images, as well as bright two-colored bows, as in the photo. Various metallic colors will also match the pink color, including silver and gold.
Pink outerwear may look good with various printed products. If we talk about the most successful combinations for her, then it is worth highlighting the dim cell, as well as the black and white stripes - such combinations are win-win. However, with bright prints, pink things of all shades should be carefully combined - such combinations are permissible only if you choose products with drawings that have pink elements.
The best finished images with a pink coat
If you cannot choose by yourself what is better to wear a pink coat, you can use ready-made universal images:
- If you want to get a stylish, but strict set of classic style, combine a pale pink coat with a dress of straight cut in black or dark gray. Be sure to complement this image of high-heeled shoes.
- The dirty pink coat goes well with classic-colored trousers - beige or black, as well as a discreet pastel blouse. This image is also suitable jewelry from white metal, as well as a dark bag and shoes, combined with her color.
- If you choose a model that is just below the hip, you can wear it with jeans, a turtleneck or a free-cut blouse, as well as low-heeled shoes. And so that such a casual outfit does not look boring, do not forget to complement it with an interesting handbag and original decorations.
- A light pink coat will look spectacular, complete with black leather leggings, a black turtleneck and colorful shoes. To make the set not look too catchy, be sure to complement it with a volume scarf. Most of all, such a kit is suitable for models of light brown color.
- Oversize models that are popular this season will look very interesting with a laconic gray dress with a straight cut or a turtleneck, as well as a light gray skirt. Pay attention - so that such an image does not make your silhouette shapeless, surely pick up high-heeled shoes.
- Original club looks with such a bright outerwear can be made using straight jeans or cotton shorts, as well as a shirt with a bright print. Also in this image are relevant accessories from black or white metal with pink inserts.
- A pale pink coat will also look good with casual things. For such things, it is recommended to pick up cropped trousers, a pastel-colored sweatshirt, as well as flat shoes, for example, loafers. Do not forget to add here also a massive bag to match your coat or trousers.
Complement these images to your taste with various spectacular accessories, experiment with interesting textures and materials of your clothes, and it will be easy for you to create an original outfit.
What shoes and accessories should be chosen for such outerwear
Of course, even the most stylish coat of bright color requires a person to competently use accessories so that it looks interesting in the image. Fortunately, it is not difficult to find such. It is worth starting with shoes. High-boots, ankle boots, and also closed shoes of black, beige or gray color from natural matte leather or suede are most suitable for such models. For ceremonial exits to such a product it will be possible to pick up bright blue or purple shoes, as well as models of silver or gold color.
Young ladies who do not know what kind of hat to wear with such a thing should pay attention to the felt hats with wide brim brown or black, as well as knitted hats beige or milky. If you want to make a bright image, choose a stylish beret or a simple hat to match your pants or skirt or gloves and bag - in this case, your image will be very sophisticated.
It is also easy to determine with which scarf to wear such outerwear. If you are looking for a win-win combination, you should choose voluminous knit models of pastel shades for such a coat: beige, cold blue, brown or dark gray.
Also, such a thing can be supplemented with a brighter accessory, for example, a palette of blue, purple, turquoise or a small scarf of similar shades. Take care that in the image of such an accessory match in color with any other detail, otherwise it will look out of place with your bright coat.