Enlarged pores on the face look unaesthetic, but this is still half the problem. The main trouble is that they are easily contaminated, causing inflammation and acne. Prevent the appearance of pimples and make the skin visually smoother and more even will help the mask for narrowing the pores that are made at home.
How to deal with the problem of enlarged pores
As a rule, fatty skin type is porous. Of course, the skin type is not selected, but eliminating the risk factors that provoke excessive sebum discharge will help reduce the severity of the problem. To do this, follow the rules of good nutrition, eliminating fatty and spicy foods from the diet, give up bad habits. That is, the problem of enlarged pores should be dealt with in a comprehensive manner, and a healthy lifestyle is an integral part of the necessary measures.
Another important measure is regular cleansing of the skin, including deep peeling. After all, inflammation causes dirt in the pores.
The third stage of the fight with enlarged pores is their narrowing. This is necessary to prevent pore contamination and subsequent skin inflammation. You can narrow pores on the face at home with the help of masks, the ingredients of which are quite accessible, and cooking will not take long.
For obvious reasons, it is possible to apply masks to narrow pores only on a cleansed face.
Owners of dry, normal and combined skin types should be aware that not all masks are suitable for narrowing the pores on their face. Women with these types of skin should prefer masks that do not dry the epidermis, but act as gently as possible. Pay attention to the instructions for use of the product: it should be an indication for what type of skin it is suitable.
Masks for narrowing the pores can have any additional properties, such as tightening, nourishing, cleansing. Pay attention to this when choosing a tool to solve several problems with it.
Purifying and closing pores mask
- cosmetic clay (preferably blue) - a tablespoon,
- milk (or cream, if the skin is normal or dry) - a tablespoon,
- honey bee - teaspoon,
- lemon (only for oily skin) -? part.
- Prepare the clay, taking care that there are no lumps in it (if you have them, mash them).
- Heat a little milk or cream, pour into the clay, stir to a uniform consistency.
- Melt bee honey in a water bath or in a microwave so that it becomes completely liquid.
- Add honey to the clay solution and mix well.
- Squeeze the juice from a quarter-lemon into the mixture obtained (owners of normal or dry skin skip this step). Stir again and apply.
The mask is quite densely applied to the skin of the face, leaving the areas around the eyes and near the lip contour uncovered by the medium. Leave on face until the clay begins to dry out. It usually takes no more than 10–15 minutes. After the mask is washed off with warm water. Such a remedy not only perfectly tightens the pores, but also cleans them. It is recommended to use the remedy twice a week for owners of oily skin, if the skin type is dry or normal, it is enough to apply a mask once a week.
Pore Tightening Mask for Oily Skin
- chicken egg - one
- sea salt (if not sea, you can use the usual cooking) -? teaspoon,
- lemon -? part.
- Separate the yolk from the protein.
- Add salt to the protein and whisk it well.
- Squeeze the juice from a quarter of a lemon and whisk it with the protein.
Apply to cleansed face skin, avoiding the area around the eyes. Wait 10-15 minutes for the protein to dry. Wash off the mask with water at room temperature. The mask is well tightened pores and at the same time gives an easy lifting effect. Only suitable for oily skin. If you use it to narrow pores on the face with a dry skin type, then after the application there will be an uncomfortable feeling of tightness.
Moisturizing and toning mask to narrow pores
- oatmeal - a big spoon,
- apple vinegar - a tablespoon,
- honey - a teaspoon.
- Grind oatmeal in a blender or coffee grinder.
- Pour vinegar into it and mix to make the mass homogeneous.
- Melt the honey to a liquid state. To preserve its beneficial properties, melt the product in a water bath, in extreme cases - in the microwave.
- Combine the honey with the oatmeal mixture, mix everything well again.
Apply the mask on face for a quarter of an hour, then rinse with warm water. The skin after its application seems to wake up: it becomes elastic and taut, the pores are narrowed. This action of the mask is due to the inclusion in its composition of products that nourish and tone the skin well, and not just narrowing the pores. By the way, thanks to this, it can be used on the face with skin of any type: it will not tighten it, and even owners of dry skin will feel comfortable after applying this product. Such a mask can be recommended, in particular, for the care of mature skin.
- oatmeal - two large spoons,
- honey bee - teaspoon,
- avocado -? part of the fruit,
- sea salt - a teaspoon.
- Grind the oatmeal to resemble flour. This can be done with a blender or coffee grinder.
- Crush the avocado in a blender until mashed.
- Add honey to the avocado, melted to a liquid state, whisk.
- Add salt and oatmeal to the resulting mass, mix everything as carefully as possible (you can still use the same blender for this).
Due to the inclusion of honey in the mask nourishes the skin. Oatmeal has a moisturizing, nourishing and tonic effect, and also helps her cleansing. Avocado moisturizes and promotes skin rejuvenation, its renewal. Sea salt dries inflammation and contributes to the narrowing of pores. The tool is best suited for mature skin of any type. Can be used to care for dry and combination skin. The tool is desirable to apply not only on the skin, but also on the decollete. After applying, wait for 20 minutes, then wash off the mask. The recommended frequency of use is one to two times a week.
Mask tightening and tightening
- potatoes (raw) - one medium-sized tuber,
- chicken egg - one
- flour - one or two spoons (until you get a consistency that is convenient for applying to the skin).
- Wash, peel potatoes, grate them finely or chop them with a blender.
- Take the egg. If you have normal or combination skin, then use it completely. If your skin type is oily, separate the white from the yolk and use only white. Owners of dry skin, by contrast, will need to use only the yolk.
- Beat in an egg (either protein only or yolk only) into the potato mass, without squeezing out the extracted juice.
- Gradually pour in the flour, mixing thoroughly each time until a homogeneous, rather thick mass is obtained.
The mask is recommended to be applied both on the face and on the neck, because it not only tightens the pores, but also has skin-tightening properties. The mask is well suited for mature skin of any type. However, young skin is also not a contraindication for its use.
Whitening and pore-narrowing mask
- lemon - one
- oatmeal - a tablespoon,
- chicken egg - one.
- Grind oatmeal in a blender.
- Grate the lemon zest (using a fine-grated grater), combine with oatmeal. The owners of oily skin are also recommended to squeeze a little lemon juice (about a teaspoon).
- Take the egg and beat it into the resulting mass. If it came out too thin, add more oatmeal. Owners of oily and combination skin is better to use only egg yolk.
The mask is applied to the skin of the face and to the areas where there are pigment spots, as it not only narrows the pores, but also brightens the skin. It is recommended to apply to those who have enlarged pores, and in addition, there are freckles. Keep the mask on the face should be 20-30 minutes, after which it is washed off with warm, but in any case not hot water.
In order to narrow the pores, you can also use tomatoes and cucumbers, cut them into circles and put on face for a quarter of an hour. This method is only suitable for oily and combination skin.
How to shrink pores on face
Ice tightens skin and tightens pores. Ice not only improves the appearance of your skin, but also invigorates. Prepare ice cubes in the freezer in advance using broths from healing herbs that have an antibacterial effect, for example, from a pharmaceutical chamomile.
- Wipe the skin with ice cubes for 10-20 seconds. You can wrap a few cubes in a clean cloth and press ice to the skin. Instead of ice, you can use pure snow, wrap it in a scarf and press it to the skin until you feel a slight tingling sensation. Do it several times a day.
- In addition, you can wash your face with very cold soft water. Do this in the morning and evening hours, but do not wash. Frequent washing is not always better - it can cause skin irritation.
Homemade mask for narrowing the pores on the face of egg whites and lemon
We will use egg whites to tighten the skin pores and extract excess fat from them. Protein masks are known for their healing properties that improve the condition of oily skin. Lemons are very versatile and can be used to heal the complexion, nourish the skin, increase its elasticity, due to the content of large amounts of vitamin C, which synthesizes collagen.
- Beat two egg whites.
- Add the juice of half a lemon.
- Apply the mixture on the face and leave it on the skin until it dries. After apply two more layers of the mask, wait for each layer to dry, then apply the next one.
- Rinse with cool water.
- Reapply several times a week.
To narrow the pores on the face, you can make a scrub by adding a little oatmeal to the mixture. Use egg white and 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice and oatmeal. Leave it on the face for 15-20 minutes, and then make a light peeling, gently massaging.
To narrow the enlarged pores on the face at home will help us Lemon Sugar Scrub
This is another home scrub that exfoliates the skin, removes dirt and makes the pores smaller.
- Mix two tablespoons of sugar and squeeze out fresh lemon juice.
- Apply it on the skin and gently massage for 20-30 seconds.
- Rinse with cool water.
Apply once or twice a week.
Apple cider vinegar against enlarged pores
Apple cider vinegar maintains the skin’s natural pH balance and is used as a powerful anti-microbial and anti-bacterial agent to help improve your skin condition. Still vinegar relieves for a long time from oily shine and prevents its appearance. Always dilute apple cider vinegar before using it on the face.
- Make a mixture of apple cider vinegar and water in a 1: 1 ratio.
- Apply the solution to your face using a cotton pad.
- Leave on for a few minutes, then rinse.
Use apple cider vinegar is better in the evening, before bedtime. Since it dries the skin, apply a moisturizer after washing.
Mask of pores on the face of cucumber juice
Cucumber is a natural pore-binding agent. It also refreshes the skin and gives it a healthy glow.
- Extract juice of one fresh cucumber (you can grate and squeeze the juice or use the juicer).
- Apply the juice to the skin with a cotton swab.
- Let the juice run on the skin for 15 to 20 minutes, and then rinse with cold water.
Cucumber is also one of the ingredients of masks and lotions for oily skin.
Clay mask from the pores on the face
Clay is a natural substance, and has the ability to absorb impurities from fats and oils. There are several types of clay, but we will use white clay (kaolin).
- Mix two tablespoons of clay with enough water to make a smooth mud mask.
- Apply the paste on your face and leave for 20 minutes until it dries.
- Wash off using cool water.
- Repeat the mask once or twice a week.
It is quite possible to narrow pores on the face at home if you cleanse the skin of the face promptly and regularly and make masks. Before applying the constricting masks, steam the skin over the steam, free the pores from the black spots. With a visible reduction of pores on the face, masks can be done less often, 1-2 times a week. If you do not narrow the pores and do not restore the normal functioning of the sebaceous glands, over time, shrinking the pores on aging skin will be much harder, and the problems of oily skin will add to the problems of fading skin. Act and you will succeed. Be beautiful!
Rules for the use of masks to narrow pores
If you are interested in how to narrow the pores on the face, you should know that choosing the right recipe is not enough, you need to apply the remedy correctly. It is important to observe precautions, proportions when preparing a recipe and, of course, not to keep the pulp more than the specified time. Such actions instead of the desired result - narrowing the pores on the face can damage the skin and even cause allergic reactions. Therefore, care for the skin should be carried out correctly, following all the necessary recommendations. We recommend to try burnt alum to cleanse and narrow pores.
- It is important to take into account the fact that it is recommended to apply masks to narrow pores on the face no more than three times a week.
- Apply them to clean skin, in the direction from the bottom up.
- To improve the effect, it is recommended to lie down and turn on relaxing music.
- Effective face masks should be washed off with warm water, after which you should moisturize with a cream.
Recipes homemade masks to narrow pores on the face
To all those who dream of shrinking pores, we suggest using folk remedies that have proven their worth and have been used by people for many years. These effective recipes are suitable even for sensitive skin. Therefore, do not be afraid that you will harm yourself.
So, we bring to your attention a good mask to narrow pores.
Important editorial advice
If you want to improve the condition of your hair, special attention should be paid to shampoos that you use. A frightening figure - in 97% of shampoos of famous brands are substances that poison our body. The main components, due to which all the troubles on the labels are designated as sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium laureth sulfate, coco sulfate. These chemicals destroy the structure of the hair, the hair becomes brittle, lose elasticity and strength, the color fades. But the worst thing is that this stuff gets into the liver, heart, lungs, accumulates in the organs and can cause cancer. We advise you to abandon the use of funds in which these substances are located. Recently, experts of our editorial staff conducted an analysis of sulfate-free shampoos, where the first place was taken by funds from the company Mulsan Cosmetic. The only manufacturer of all-natural cosmetics. All products are manufactured under strict quality control and certification systems. We recommend to visit the official online store mulsan.ru. If you doubt the naturalness of your cosmetics, check the expiration date, it should not exceed one year of storage.
Causes of enlarged pores
The first thing to do is to find the cause of this condition. If the problem is not resolved, then none, even the most effective one, will not help to even out the relief. There are many reasons for the appearance of enlarged pores:
- hormonal changes during puberty, during pregnancy, while taking certain medications,
- disruption of the sebaceous glands,
- improper or inadequate care
- the use of decorative cosmetics,
- eating large amounts of sweet and fatty foods
- influence of solar radiation
- hereditary factor
- age changes.
Do not apply constriction if the pores are dirty. Needs cleaning, which is better to carry out in a beauty salon. But you can use various pig masks at home.
Home care requires mandatory cleansing in the morning and evening. In this case, cosmetics should be selected according to the type of skin: they should be slightly dried, removing excess fat, eliminating the oily sheen. Care must be thorough, consistent and regular:
- Once a week, scrub or light peeling is done, which not only smooths out the relief, but also improves blood circulation.
- Toning lotion after removing makeup will calm and narrow pores somewhat.
- You can wipe with an ice cube once or twice a week - a kind of home cryotherapy.
- And, of course, the masks that can be purchased in the store, but it is much more economical to make them myself - it is not so difficult, and you can be sure in the composition.
Lotions, tonics, compresses.
Homemade lotions - this is the usual decoctions and herbal infusions, very effective in treatment. They not only wash, make compresses, but also use inside as tea. Cleansing the body, they act on the skin, making it smoother and healthier.
The most effective means are compresses. Они не просто сужают поры, но и питают кожу, делают ее здоровой внешне. Принцип накладывания компресса одинаков для всех видов: смочить в растворе мягкую ткань или марлю, сложенную в несколько слоев, слегка отжать и наложить на лицо. Сверху накладывается полотенце для сохранения тепла.
A decoction of chamomile, coltsfoot, lavender, nettle, thyme.
Herbs are effective both in the mix, taken in equal proportions, and separately. Pour hot water (not boiling), insist day in a dark place. After that, they can be used to prepare tonics, compresses, freeze ice cubes, add masks when cooking. Having diluted the infusions of herbs with warm water, drink at least two glasses a day.
Masks for cleansing the pores.
Masks are the most effective way to narrow pores on the skin of the face. It is possible to wash off the mask not just with water, but with cooked herbal decoction, and wipe it with a tonic — purchased or prepared by yourself. After using a mask to narrow the pores, it is recommended to wipe the face with an ice cube from a decoction of herbs. This will help to consolidate the result and bring the skin into a tone, increasing its elasticity.
White clay mask.
Dissolve the clay with warm water to the consistency of thick cream, apply to cleansed skin. For oily skin, you can add 5 drops of lemon juice. Rinse the mask with warm water after 20 minutes. Clay perfectly cleans, tightens pores, lemon acts as an antiseptic, while whitening the skin.
Mask for oily skin with fine wrinkles.
Removes oily shine, cleans and tightens pores, smoothes fine wrinkles.
A teaspoon of squeezed lemon juice.
Protein single egg.
Beat the protein until light foam forms, add lemon juice. Apply the mass on the face with a thin layer, after drying, apply another layer. Repeat the procedure 3-4 times. After applying the last layer, leave the mask on the face for 10-15 minutes, rinse with warm water.
It improves blood circulation, deeply nourishes, cleanses, dries the skin and tightens the pores.
Apple - 1 pc.
Chopped horseradish - at the tip of a knife.
Protein single egg.
Grate the apple on a coarse grater, mix with the prepared horseradish, add the pre-whipped protein to the light foam, mix everything thoroughly. Immediately apply the mixture to the face, hold for 15 minutes. Wash off with warm water.
Horseradish in the composition of the mask can cause burning and itching. If these sensations are strong enough, the face should be washed immediately. Not recommended for people with spider veins on the face, is contraindicated in severe couperosis.
Mask of starch.
Excellent tool for pores, anti-inflammatory and whitening effect.
Potato starch - 1 tbsp. l
Blackcurrant juice - ¼ cup.
Starch to dissolve the currant juice to a mushy state, apply to face before drying. Rinse off the remnants of the mask with warm water.
Mask of honey (Indian).
Honey - the best natural antioxidant and antiseptic, it perfectly dries the skin and tightens the pores of the face.
Natural honey - 2 tbsp. l
Salt fine - on the tip of a knife.
Starch - 1 tsp.
Warm milk - ¼ cup.
Mix the ingredients so that the mixture is thick. Too thick mask can still be diluted with milk, liquid - starch. All mix thoroughly, apply on face with a thick layer and wash off after half an hour.
The question of how to narrow the pores on the face requires not so much time and effort, it is enough to follow some recommendations in the care:
- You should not take hot baths, visit saunas, wash with hot water. Warm water or herbal infusion is quite capable of cleansing the pores.
- You can not carry out mechanical cleaning yourself (that is, simply squeeze acne).
- Oily skin often suffers from dehydration, therefore rubbing it with alcohol-containing solutions is unacceptable: they visually narrow pores, but dry the epidermis strongly.
- You can not use soap, as it contributes to the loss of moisture, give preference to better soft scum and gels.
- Skin cream should not clog pores, contain talc and all sorts of fragrances. It is better to choose a deeply moisturizing matting gel with sunscreens.
- a tomato is one thing
- vegetable oil - a few drops,
- potatoes - one piece.
Preparation and method of application: peel the tomato and potatoes and rub on a grater (you can grind it with a blender) and add butter. Kashka apply on face, cover it with gauze to enhance the effect. After thirty minutes you can wash off.
To narrow pores of clay
Result: this is a great recipe for those who are interested in narrowing the pores on the face in a short time. This is the most effective tool that is used for this purpose. Clay mask for narrowing the pores may be different. The thing is that you can cook it from yellow, red, white, green or black clay, each of which has its own composition of mineral substances. Therefore, you can prepare the perfect tool for both oily and dry skin. The great advantage is that such a mask rejuvenates, tightens and refreshes.
Reviews on the use of masks
I use homemade face masks for a long time, I am very pleased with the result. Today I want to develop my own mask, preparing it with my own hands and adding to it ingredients that are great for my skin type.
Victoria, 36 years old
After reviewing the reviews on the application, I decided to try one of the masks. Now I’m throwing away the expensive chemistry I’ve been buying for years, making a choice in favor of natural products.
Pore Care Rules
You can never get rid of pores on your face, even when visiting beauty salons and doing expensive cleaning procedures. The fact is that natural processes constantly occur on the face, and it is not possible to change them radically. But if you regularly take care of your skin and fulfill all the prescriptions, then aesthetic problems can be significantly reduced visually.
For productive results, you must follow the rules.:
- Always clean the skin from cosmetics with foam, milk and other means,
- To wash twice a day: at bedtime and after
- After using constricting tonics, micellar water or decoction of herbs,
- Clean the skin with a scrub 1-2 times a week, in addition to traditional methods of treatment,
- You need to use cosmetics for your skin type, which dries the surface and helps to remove oily shine,
- If possible, visit a cosmetologist and a dermatologist (once every two months) or make masks at home.
For more information about how and with what means you need to care for the pores of the face, you can view our video.
Video: creams and masks that narrow pores
Tightening agents for oily and normal skin
For narrowing the pores on the face are widely used knitting masks for problem skin. In this case, you can remove excess fat from the surface and clean the dermis from old particles. So, for example, a face scrub from soda works wonders, perfectly removing the top horny layer.
# 1: Blue, White, or Black Clay Mask.
Literally in half an hour the skin will become noticeably lighter, and the pores are less noticeable. It is very important not to leave the clay until it is completely dry, especially for girls with sensitive skin. It is necessary to wash off immediately after the first chilling sensations. It helps some girls get rid of oily skin for a long time.
# 2: A lemon-protein mass will help narrow and brighten the enlarged pores of the face.
Lemon bleaches damaged flaws, and protein has an astringent effect. Proportions: 1 teaspoon of juice will need 1 beaten in foam protein.
# 3: Steaming face with almond peeling.
Almond has excellent healing properties and effectively cleans greasy pores. But this method is absolutely contraindicated for young ladies with inflammations on the face.
# 4: Berry whitening masks for normal skin.
Most often, water or grass base is changed to milk, and this fruit pulp is ground on the face with a sponge. Fruits with astringent properties:
# 5: Kaolin.
A tablespoon of fennel oil mixed with a teaspoon of kaolin, add glycerin and mineral water to form a thick dense mixture. Apply the solution on especially noticeable pores of the face and leave for 10 minutes (on sensitive skin) or 20 (to reduce the oily skin of the combined type).
# 6: Linden decoction.
Half a liter of boiling water - 2-3 tablespoons of herbs. Insist about half an hour. It is necessary to wash several times a day, it is advisable to continue the procedure for a long time. So you can not only narrow the pores, but also get rid of black dots.
# 8: Elderberry tea narrowing agent.
These berries are popularly used to disinfect wounds and lighten skin. Chamomile, lime blossom and flowers of elderberry simmer, after boiling, after three minutes to remove. Proportions: half a liter of boiling water to take a spoonful of each herb. Mix the warm solution with heated honey (not hot, but pleasantly warm) and oatmeal flour. Add at discretion, the mass should not be very steep or thick. Again put on fire and boil. Cool and apply several layers on the skin. Keep on the dermis for 20 minutes.
Pores before and after masks
# 9: Actively tightens the wide pores of the orange peel face.
Grate fresh skin of fruit and mix with its flesh. This porridge neatly put on the problem areas. You can apply the method to cleanse and whiten the pores on the body. After twenty minutes, rinse well. Many manufacturers of cosmetics began producing tonal creams based on orange extract, it is a very good decorative therapeutic tool.
# 10: Famous mask with starch.
For the preparation of an old starch remedy, we need two spoons of potato powder, some honey flower, warmed to pleasant heat and a couple of spoons of warm milk. All the ingredients are mixed and impose a lot on the dermis. Keep no more than half an hour.
# 11: Cryomassage with ice cubes.
A very good tool - to drive on the skin with pieces of ice. Especially effective after steaming and cleaning the pores. You can do it in the morning and in the evening, or in the morning drench your face with cold water.
# 13: Strips of black dots from the napkin with whipped protein.
Beat part of the egg in foam and put on the problem areas, but not on the whole face (otherwise it will be painful to peel off). We tear pieces of napkin and stick it on the same problem areas. Again, apply to the whipped mass already on a napkin and wait 15 minutes until everything is dry. After sharp movements we tear off the napkins from the face. The procedure can be a bit painful if you have sensitive skin. We recommend that you first apply to a small area.
Napkin with protein
# 14: Potatoes in the finished form.
Enlarged pores are easily cleaned with a mass of high-grade wheat flour, whipped protein and mashed potatoes. The same method will help to clean the mature skin, give it elasticity and relieve pigment spots with regular use.
# 15: Tomato mask.
Fresh vegetable cut slices and impose on the face. Tomatoes help not only to narrow the very visible pores of the face, but also to clean the pores of old cells and remove toxins.
We narrow pores on dry skin
Thin skin with insufficient secretion of subcutaneous fat is quite difficult to treat. Most traditional remedies irritate her and increase sensitivity. To narrow the pores on the face, if you have dry skin, you can apply blue clay. Just before you apply the mineral base, you need to treat the surface of the dermis with a nourishing cream.
# 16: On mature, dry skin, dogrose tincture tightly tightens pores.
A few drops of essence mixed with two tablespoons of the decoction of these berries. Apply on the face in the form of a compress and hold for at least 10 minutes. Apply 2 times a week.
# 17: Decoction of burdock root and nettle leaves.
Half a liter of boiling water proportions in tablespoons 1: 1. Insist one day in a dark place at room temperature, and wipe the face with this liquid several times a day. If you are worried about enlarged pores and acne on the back, then you can take baths with this decoction, the water should be yellowish, but not very concentrated.
Phased pore constriction process:
- Steam face, make inhalation of essential oils,
- Clear skin with tonic or chamomile decoction,
- Apply mask
- Feed the skin with cream
- Several times a day, wipe the pores on the face with a swab dipped in herbal decoction or fruit juices.
Moreover, an integrated approach involves a special diet. Every day you need to drink at least two glasses of special herbal tea. His recipe: lavender, coltsfoot, chamomile, sweet clover, rosemary, star anise are mixed in the same quantity, and poured with hot water (not boiling water!). Insists day in a dark cool place. The resulting tea leaves diluted with warm water to the usual concentration of tea and drink. With a strong desire to narrow the pores on the face, you can add a little sage and thyme.
Mask for cleansing and narrowing the pores on the face on the basis of clay
The most effective masks for cleansing and narrowing the pores on the face, made on the basis of clay, the healing properties of which are known for a long time. Cosmetic clay for making masks can be purchased at the pharmacy. R
Lina is of different colors depending on its composition and the presence of mineral substances in it. For the preparation of such masks use white, red, blue, green, yellow and black clay.
The clay mask cleans well, tightens pores and nourishes the skin with minerals. In addition, it gives a good tightening effect (simple recipes for tightening masks can be). To do this, mix equal quantities of clay with water and vegetable oil. Add a few drops of any essential oil to choose from (lavender gives a whitening effect, rosemary - rejuvenating and firming, mint - refreshing) and a teaspoon of honey.
Mixing clay with aloe juice, green tea or plain boiled water, you can get an excellent tool. It cleans the pores, absorbing their contents, disinfects, removes redness and irritation, reduces the release of fat, gives the skin a healthy color and fresh look.
Clay mask is applied with an opaque layer on clean skin of the face. After 15 minutes, rinse with warm water.
Oatmeal-based Pore Mask
Safe and highly effective, universally suitable for any type of skin and an easy-to-prepare remedy is a mask for pore constriction at home, made on the basis of simple oatmeal. Many women choose this option, complementing it with different ingredients.
Oatmeal masks help to fight acne, acne and black spots. Especially well affect the problem skin, removing inflammatory processes, making the pores less noticeable. To do this, to steamed oatmeal before applying add a spoonful of soda. Fresh color and healthy skin are guaranteed.
In order to simultaneously clean and pore disinfection, aspirin should be included in the mask.
For effective cleansing of the skin and narrowing of the pores use a mask prepared from 1 tablespoon of steamed oatmeal, and the same part of low-fat sour cream. Add 1-2 teaspoons of lemon juice to them.
Masks, cooked on the basis of oatmeal, more sparing, so you can make them 2 times a week.
Foamy Mask Tightening Pores
Effective and affordable means for narrowing the pores are masks made on the basis of eggs. Such masks are also called foam ones, because egg proteins are whipped up to thick foam and are taken as a basis. There are a lot of variants of such means; every woman will like any of them.
- Beat the egg white into a cool foam, mix with the crushed leaves of the plantain until a bright green homogeneous mass.
- Protein mixed with a teaspoon of lemon juice. If the skin is very oily and the pores are especially noticeable, you can add a teaspoon of alum.
- Beat egg whites to dissolve oatmeal flour to form a thick slurry.
- Egg white mix with a teaspoon of red currant juice.
- A deep cleansing mask made from whipped egg white, aloe juice (Aloe Vera) and a tablespoon of steamed oatmeal or bran helps to balance problem skin, remove sebum, clean pores and make them less noticeable.
- Protein-berry cocktail is an excellent mask that reduces pores on the face. For these purposes, it is recommended to use natural berry and fruit acid, using it as an ingredient for the preparation of masks. Best of all in the composition of the foam masks fit currants, lemon, cherry, cherry, viburnum. Fresh juice is mixed in equal parts with protein. Acid perfectly cleanses the pores, and protein helps them to contract.
Protein masks should not be done more often 2-3 times a month.
Tomatoes are rich in various nutrients and vitamins (vitamin A, C, PP), so they are good for women's health and beauty.
A tomato mask is good for oily skin. Tomatoes help to normalize the acid-base balance of the skin and restore cells. The anti-inflammatory properties of tomatoes are indispensable for problem skin.
To prepare the simplest mask for narrowing the pores, cut enough clean tomatoes into circles and distribute them around the face, avoiding the areas around the eyes. For convenience, it is recommended to lie down and cover with gauze.
To narrow the pores suitable next mask of tomatoes. Peeled tomatoes grate or blend with a blender, add a little potato starch or grated potatoes, mix by adding a few drops of any vegetable oil. Gruel homogeneous consistency impose on the face.
Томатные маски через 15-20 минут смыть теплой кипяченой водой.
Каждая любящая себя женщина выбирает свой рецепт красоты. Но важно помнить, что легче предупредить проблему, нежели с ней бороться. With the help of proper skin care, regular facial cleansing and treatment with professional cosmetics, pores can be made less visible, avoiding clogging and inflammation.
Love yourself! Give yourself your favorite time and care. Share beauty recipes with friends. And then healthy and fresh skin of the face will delight every caring hostess and attract the attention of others. Be beautiful!
Why do enlarged pores appear on the face?
Before you answer the question of how to narrow the pores on the face, consider a few reasons for this skin condition. Competent tactics of dealing with defects is to eliminate the causes, not just the consequences. Obviously, there are combined external and internal factors. Among the former, we note the poor ecology, significant fluctuations in air temperature and humidity, and unfavorable working conditions. In addition, enlarged pores on the face often occur when there is no adequate care for the skin of the face, aggressive cosmetics are used.
The main "culprit" inside the body is difficult to find. It affects the excessive secretion of skin secretion, which, in turn, is caused by hormonal changes in the body, for example, in puberty, as well as in the elderly. How hormones will manifest will depend on heredity. Nutrition and digestive problems can also damage smooth skin. Concerned about the search for an answer to the question of how to narrow pores on the face, owners of skin prone to rosacea.
Each of the reasons can be completely or partially eliminated. As for the genetic predisposition of the skin, here it is advisable to create conditions under which hereditary factors show less of their negative influence: lead a healthy lifestyle, stick to the right diet, and harden.
How to get rid of enlarged pores
Those who have oily skin, it is known how difficult it is to care for her. Excessive shine can hide cosmetics, but open and enlarged pores stubbornly do not want to "hide" under a layer of foundation. The surface of the skin resembles a spongy spring snow or an orange in the peel. There are several general ways to solve a problem:
- regularly remove plugs from pores, dead cells using scrubs, peels,
- apply hygienic cosmetics (from the store and pharmacy),
- take advantage of the achievements of microdermabrasion,
- not any mask is necessary, but a face mask that narrows the pores,
- use home remedies, gifts of nature.
We decipher each of the points of the plan, giving preference to simple and effective means. The choice should be individual, taking into account the state of health, advantages and disadvantages of those or other ways to eliminate skin defects for a particular person.
How to narrow enlarged pores on oily skin?
Tendency to expand the pores characteristic of oily skin. The condition of the body shell depends largely on the presence in the diet of a sufficient amount of carotene and vitamin E. It is necessary to replenish the diet with carrot juice, apricots, fish oil, peanuts, linseed oil.
Thorough cleansing, especially oily skin, should be a must-have daily ritual. Periodically, you can use liquid antibacterial soap. Some of the cosmetic problems will help solve the mangosteen extract. This component in liquid soap stops the multiplication of numerous bacteria, removes inflammation, tightens pores, eliminates excessive skin luster.
If excessively oily skin continues to bother, then after each wash you should wipe the face with a tonic, use lotions, which include a small amount of alcohol. It is believed that the use of soap leads to dry skin. Then it is better to use foam, milk with aloe vera, chamomile, basil and citrus.
Homemade Lotions for Oily Skin
The home cucumber lotion, obtained by infusing slices of fresh, ripe vegetables in medical alcohol (1: 4) for seven days infusion, well tightens the skin and brightens the skin. The cucumber should not be green, but yellow, preferably with a brown crust.
Facilitates the care of problematic skin lotion of flowers and herbs (calendula, yarrow, sage and hops). Plants are taken in equal proportions, crushed and placed in a glass jar. For the procedure, you must put 3 tablespoons of the mixture in a linen bag, steam with boiling water. After 10 minutes, remove the bag, let it cool a little, and then apply to the problem areas of the skin. Lotion can wash, rub face. The benefits of extracts from plants are that they clean the epidermis, reduce sebum secretion, tighten pores.
Deep cleaning problem skin
Thorough washing of the face, rubbing lotions with regular holding reduces the pores. But these measures alone are not enough, especially when it is urgently necessary to bring the skin in order. An affordable, simple and effective remedy that narrows the pores on the face is a scrub. A light composition with fine abrasive crystals is used for inflamed skin. A scrub with larger particles is even suitable for sensitive skin. Different compositions allow to remove corks from microholes in the epidermis, deeply clean the skin.
Recipe for facial scrub with ground coffee, granulated sugar or sea salt:
- Mix the main ingredients with the filler (olive oil, honey, sour cream, face cream).
- The resulting creamy mass applied to clean skin.
- Leave on for 3 minutes, then rub in a couple of minutes with massaging movements.
- Wipe off the scrub with a damp cosmetic cloth or rinse thoroughly with water.
"Acids of beauty" against enlarged pores
In the salons, exfoliating agents are used to remove acne scars and facial cleansing for enlarged pores. ANA-compounds - citric, glycolic, lactic acids, of BHA-substances - salicylic acid, have therapeutic properties for enlarged pores. ANA and VNA - abbreviations of the Latin names of alpha and beta hydroxy acids. You can do peeling yourself if you have knowledge of the use of "beauty acids", corrosive dead skin cells. First, the face turns red, then the skin brightens, its relief is flattened.
Peeling at home
Inflammation often causes microorganisms. Salicylic acid with zinc ointment deeply cleanses the pores, dissolves grease, dirt and bacteria. "Slaughter composition" against tiny parasites - salicylic ointment with sulfur. ANA cosmetics helps to narrow pores on the face. Reviews and recommendations of those women who have already applied alpha and beta hydroxy acids in their homes, make it possible to avoid mistakes. Here are the main recommendations:
- for independent use, choose medical cosmetics with a percentage of active ingredients from 1 to 10% (for each substance, the optimal concentrations may be different),
- ANA cosmetics should not be used often (optimally 1-2 times a week),
- chemical peeling is not recommended in May – September (treatment with acids does not get along well with ultraviolet).
Well complemented facial skin care steam bath with herbs, essential oils. The procedures are very gentle, because no mechanical friction is required, soft means are used - water, honey, essential oils, medicinal herbs. One of the problems of porous skin is to block the holes in which a favorable environment is created for the reproduction of microorganisms.
Steam with molecules of healing substances deeply cleanses the pores, kills bacteria. There is an increase in circulation of biological fluids, and the skin receives more nutrients. The duration of the procedure depends on the type of skin (an average of 15 minutes). How to narrow pores on the face with a steam bath?
- Fill a bowl or pot with boiling water.
- Add honey, a pinch of chamomile, a little mint and olive oil.
- For oily skin, herbs can be replaced with half a lemon cut and 15 drops of essential oils (lavender and bergamot).
- Cover your head with a large towel and bow your head over the steam bath.
- If breathing is difficult, you can slightly raise the towel.
Facial Mask Tightening Pores
The secret secreted by the sebaceous glands plays an important role in increasing the lumen of existing pores. For their narrowing with success masks are used. Thanks to the weekly application of this popular cosmetic procedure, pore sizes are reduced visually and in fact. Apply masks from badyagi, lemon juice, egg white, cosmetic clay (blue, white, green, pink). Many tools used for masks, give the following results:
- normalization of the sebaceous glands,
- reduction of the stratum corneum of the epidermis,
- deep pore cleaning
- skin leveling.
Recipes for clay masks to narrow pores
The classic recipe for preparing a mask of clay powder with enlarged pores:
- Dilute with warm water to the desired consistency.
- Apply to face, after clearing it (do not apply on the area around the eyes).
- Layer thickness should be 1-2 mm.
- After 20 minutes, the clay can be washed off.
If the skin is oily, then blue clay is mixed with medical alcohol and lemon juice (3: 2: 1). It turns out the cream, which narrows the pores on the face, which is left for 15 minutes. Then the composition is carefully washed off with water, trying less to injure and rub the face.
Under normal skin type, a little olive oil and a few drops of essential oils are added to the mask. If you mix blue clay with honey, lemon juice and water, you get a cleansing mask for dry skin.
Simple and inexpensive composition that helps with enlarged pores
The best means to reduce pore size are not necessarily the most scarce and expensive. A good effect is observed when using a weekly mask of oatmeal:
- Pour water to make the flakes swell.
- Add a tablespoon of honey and the same lemon juice.
- Prepared means to massage the skin for 3 minutes, then leave for another 10 minutes.
- Complete the procedure by washing with warm and cold water.
How to quickly narrow pores
Trying to quickly get rid of the pores on the face, many women and girls use the entire arsenal of tools at the same time. There is no perfect way to expose how to narrow the pores on the nose in 5 minutes. Not enough for cleaning, moisturizing and makeup, even 30 minutes, because after each procedure it is necessary to give the skin a "breath” for 10 minutes. An effective way to relatively narrow pores is to use egg whites, natural apple cider vinegar and lemon juice:
- Beat egg white into the foam, adding to the resulting mass drop by drop a teaspoon of lemon juice,
- Mix with a small amount of natural apple cider vinegar.
- Apply the composition with a brush on the skin and leave for 15 minutes.
- Rinse face with warm, then cold water.
Good completion of the procedure - ice cubes, which need to wipe the skin to close the pores. Applying a moisturizer - the traditional completion of most of the procedures for skin with enlarged pores.