Well, who does not like sweets? Probably, to find such unique people is not so easy. And if these sweets are also cooked with their own hands, then there is no price at all! The famous “Peaches” cake has been known to many of us since the depths of childhood - it was often made by mothers and grandmothers, and you could always find a favorite delicacy in any pastry shop.
Today, his recipe was unjustifiably lost among dozens of other popular dishes, but many of us will be happy to feel the same taste that has been known since childhood.
How to make Peaches? In principle, the recipe itself delicacies - simple, time-consuming, too, it can not be called, the main thing is to stock up on all the necessary ingredients and follow all the instructions. The result is delicious and incredibly beautiful pastries that look like a deliciously ripe peach. With a special skill from afar you cannot tell them at all! Hence, therefore, such a name, and not at all because real peaches are added to it.
What do we need?
- boiled condensed milk - 1 can,
- egg - 2 pieces,
- sour cream - 2 tbsp. spoons
- sugar - 1 cup,
- butter - 100 g,
- baking powder,
- walnuts, red and yellow food coloring.
- flour - 2.5-3 cups,
Such cakes are necessarily prepared from shortbread dough, which means we will begin with it. To begin with using a mixer, beat the sugar with the eggs, the result should be a thick and well-fluffy foam. Butter is better to get it beforehand from the fridge so that it becomes soft. In a separate container, mix sour cream and butter, also beat well.
Pre-flour is better to sift and mix with baking powder, then add to sour cream, mix, and begin to gradually pour the egg scum. It remains to knead the dough well, as a result it should be quite elastic. Flour need to take on the circumstances - this is visible only with a specific work with the test. After that, leave it for half an hour to rest.
At the expiration of the time we make small patties of cake, the form they should resemble half of the "peaches". We lay out the blanks on the prepared baking sheet (greased with butter), and then send them to the oven for 15-20 minutes, it is important not to crush the moment and pull them out still soft enough.
If you overdo it, the halves will quickly “die” and the cake will not work so tasty. Bake at 200 °. Now, when the halves are a little cold, in each of them we make a small hollow with a spoon: here we will put the stuffing. The most popular version of the recipe is peaches with condensed milk, but they also make chocolate, creamy or sour cream variations.
So, fill each half with condensed milk, put half a walnut nut, and then glue these halves together to form a whole "peach".
Now they need to be tinted: to do this, we dilute the dyes in water and simply dip our “peaches” alternately in each color in order to create a semblance of fruit. After that we dip each cake in sugar and let them dry. Instead of food dyes, you can use natural: for example, carrot juice and beets. That's all!
Ingredients for the preparation of cakes "Peaches":
For the test:
- flour - 3-3,5 glasses,
- butter - 60 g,
- sour cream - 2 tbsp. spoons
- sugar - 1 cup,
- vanilla sugar - 1 tsp,
- eggs - 2 pcs.,
- baking powder - 0.5-1 tsp.
- boiled condensed milk - 0.5 cans,
- walnuts - 30-50 g
Food colors for decoration:
- juice 1 raw beets,
- 1 raw carrot juice
- fructose or fine granulated sugar for sprinkling.
Cooking cakes "Peaches":
Cook condensed milk with sugar (present “Condensed milk with sugar” - GOST-2903-78).
To do this, put a jar of condensed milk in a saucepan, pour plenty of cold water, bring to a boil and boil over low heat under the lid for 30 to 50 minutes (cooking time to taste - the longer it boils, the thicker and darker the boiled condensed milk is). Remove from heat and leave the jar to cool in the same water for another 20 minutes.
Attention! Be careful when cooking! If all the water boils away, the tin can explode with terrible force and scattering hot milk throughout the kitchen. Afraid of such a final - get cooked condensed milk.
Condensed milk can be cooked in advance - in a closed jar, it is perfectly preserved for a very long time.
After cooking boiled condensed milk cook cakes.
Turn on the oven to warm up to 190-200 gr. WITH.
Beat eggs with sugar into lush foam.
Add softened butter, sour cream, vanilla sugar and beat well again.
Mix sifted flour with baking powder and gradually add to the egg-butter mixture.
Knead soft elastic dough.
Separate small pieces the size of a future “peach” from the dough and roll balls into these pieces.
Each ball cut in half and form halves of "peach".
Put the halves of “peaches” at a small distance from each other on a baking sheet greased with vegetable oil.
Bake for 20 minutes at a temperature of 190-200 degrees Celsius.
Remove the finished peach halves from the oven and cool slightly.
A small spoon from each half to remove a part of pulp, having made small deepening.
In the resulting grooves put a little boiled condensed milk and a piece of walnut.
Thus fill all halves of peaches with condensed milk and nuts.
Stuffed halves of “peaches” in pairs glue together with condensed milk.
Raw beets grate and squeeze the juice into a cup through the cloth.
Also grate raw carrots and squeeze juice from it into another cup.
Paint the “peaches” on all sides with carrot juice and “brown” the sides with beetroot juice.
Sprinkle the colored “peaches” with fructose or sugar and serve.
NOTE 1. The crumb taken out of the baked halves is thoroughly kneaded with a small amount of boiled condensed milk to obtain a plastic mass, roll out of this mass like a potato cake, roll in cocoa powder and give to the cook as a reward for his labors.
NOTE 2. For coloring in pink, you can use freshly squeezed cranberry juice.
The recipe for making peaches cake in stages
To make pastries, you will need:
- One glass of sour cream (20%)
- A bag of any baking powder
- Two chicken eggs
- Glass of granulated sugar
- 30 grams of melted butter
- Wheat flour 3 - 3.5 cup
- Almond Kernels
For the cream you will need:
- 200 grams of butter
- Bag of vanilla sugar
- One can of boiled condensed milk
Cooking boiled condensed milk:
- Place a closed jar of condensed milk in the pan.
- Pour water so that the jar is much hidden under the water.
- Bring to a boil, make a quiet fire and cook for about 6 hours.
- Cool it down.
- 200 grams of butter at room temperature combined with a bag of vanilla sugar and a can of boiled condensed milk
- All components together beat
- Place sour cream, baking powder, eggs, granulated sugar and melted butter in a deep bowl.
- Stir with a whisk
- Gradually enter the flour
- Stir first with a spoon, then with your hands.
- The dough should be soft
- Make dough balls of this size. how do you want to see your peaches, given that they will grow in the oven by 1 centimeter
- Then cut each ball in half and place it cut down onto a greased baking sheet.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 20 minutes. Baking temperature 180 degrees
- In the finished halves from the flat side, carefully cut a small groove
- Put almonds in grooves
- Fill with cream
- Fold both halves (they stick together with cream)
- Put the finished peaches in the fridge for an hour to freeze the butter.
- An hour later, dip the peaches in a food coloring (red and orange)
- Roll in sugar on the sand.
- Let dry and put in cold again.
Author Irina Miroshnichenko Crimea
You can paint with natural squeezed beetroot and carrot juice mixed with sugar.
- In a squeezed juice, add a little sugar and bring to a boil.
How to make a meringue cake on a step-by-step recipe with a photo
October 26, 2017
In childhood, I remember, my mother made us delicious and very beautiful cakes. They were called "Peaches", because their appearance was similar to this appetizing and beloved fruit of all. Strange, but then we somehow forgot about it original dessert... Until my mother decided to make us a surprise: she invited everyone to a tea party and fed them pastries with the taste of childhood. My sisters and I, having received indescribable pleasure from a treat, immediately found the recipe from my mother. That's what I want to share today.
Kitchen appliances and utensils
- kitchen knife,
- whisk or mixer,
- 2 deep bowls for making dough and cream
- 2 bowls for vegetable juices,
- bowl for sugar
- 2 rectangular slices of gauze (approximately 20x40),
- baking tray
Choosing the ingredients
- Sour cream. It is better to take fat (20%) and thick. Pay attention to the composition: it should not be thickeners, dyes, flavors. Often unscrupulous manufacturers in order to give the product a thicker look, add starch or other thickeners to it, and to give a “milky” whiteness they additionally paint it. Try to choose a natural product. Ideal - buy homemade sour cream from a proven person on the market (I always buy from a familiar grandmother, and I have never seen anything more delicious in stores).
- Butter. Oil fat content - from 80%. As for the composition - the same recommendations as for sour cream. Butter is the cream of cow's milk. There should be nothing else in the composition.
- Boiled condensed milk. There are only two components in the composition of condensed milk: whole milk and sugar. Neither thickeners, nor flavors, especially vegetable fats should not be in it.
- Condensed milk can be made independently. To do this, the usual condensed milk should be boiled in a water bath for about two hours, watching for color change.
- Some boiled condensed milk directly in a can. I would not recommend it. It is believed that when heated to the product can get harmful substances from the metal packaging. If it does not scare you, and you still risk doing so, then make sure that the pot is always covered with water during cooking. When boiling water - pour, pre-its heating in a separate container. If these tips are neglected, the bank will explode, and you will have to collect condensed milk from the walls ...
- Baking powder. You can replace the soda, only take it two times less than baking powder according to the recipe.
- We clean walnuts. Immediately I will reveal the secret: if you manage to clean them so that the halves of the shell remain intact, you can cook more cakes and save time. But I will tell about it a bit later.
- Now we need to wash each half of the shell, dry it and smear it with vegetable oil. To do this, apply a little oil on a thick paper towel and wipe the outside of each half of the shell with this cloth.
- We remove the butter for a few minutes in the freezer to make it easier to rub on the grater.
- Carefully separate the whites from the yolks. We only need the yolks, immediately determine them in a deep bowl. And from the remaining proteins, so that they do not disappear, I recommend to prepare a meringue cake. To the yolks add a pinch of salt, sugar and vanilla sugar. All well stirred.
- In the resulting mixture, add sour cream and whisk until sugar is completely dissolved.
- In the sifted flour add baking powder, stir.
- We take out butter from the freezer and, periodically dipping it into flour, rub it on a coarse grater. Hands mix the oil with flour.
- In the resulting mass pour the egg-sour cream mixture and knead the dough. Do not worry: at first it will be a little like dough, rather it will turn out crumbly lumps.
- We lay them on the table, sprinkled with flour, and knead well until all the lumps are collected in one uniform elastic clod. We give it the shape of a flat cake, put it in a plastic bag and send it in the refrigerator for about half an hour.
- In a deep bowl lay out boiled condensed milk and cream cheese. If you are unable to find soft cream cheese, then you can replace it with the same amount of regular butter at room temperature.
- Whip or mixer, mix well the condensed milk and cheese until smooth. Ready cream put in the fridge so that it thickens.
We prepare natural dyes for coloring cakes
In the meantime, let's make natural dyes.
- Peel beets and carrots. Grind beets on a fine grater. Fold the cut gauze in half and in the resulting gauze square lay out beet puree.
- Fold gauze bag and through it squeeze beet juice into a bowl. We do the same with carrots.
We bake preparations for cakes
- We take out the dough from the refrigerator and cut it into wide strips, from which, rolling them on the table, form sausages. Cut them into small pieces and roll them into smooth balls the size of a walnut. Then we press down each ball and form a round cake from it, which we cover the previously prepared shells of walnuts. Thus, after baking, we will get “peach” halves with a ready hole for the filling (of course, you will need to remove the nutshell from the baked blanks).
- If you suffered a failure with the shell, and it did not work out to prepare it, it does not matter. Then roll the ball out of the dough, crush one side of it so that the hemisphere is obtained, and bake in this form, and later just cut the hole with a knife. In this case, from the same amount of dough you get a little less pastry for cakes, and you have to spend extra time cutting out the hearts from them.
- The resulting blanks are laid out on a baking sheet, not forgetting to leave a distance between them, because when baking, the halves of “peaches” will increase in size.
- We preheat the oven to 190 degrees and send in it a baking sheet with blanks of “peaches”. We bake about ten minutes, making sure that the halves are baked, but not yet browned. We need the blank caps to remain white.
- Give the halves a little cool and remove the nutshell from them.
We collect cakes
- We fill the halves with cream, grease the edges with a thin layer of cream, insert a piece of walnut into the middle of each slice.
- Combine the two halves, forming peaches from them. True, so far our cakes still have little resemblance to real fruits. For greater similarity they need to be colored. But first you need to cool them in the fridge so that the cream, while freezing, properly glued the halves.
- In half an hour we take cakes out of the fridge. Each ball is dipped alternately with one side into a carrot dye, the other with a beetroot, then roll in sugar. Now our pie is already very similar to the delicious fruit!
- Attach each mint to each leaf for greater believability and spread the ready-made cakes on a dish. Can be served on the table!
If you did not manage to bake blanks with nutshells and later you cut out the cores by hand, it means that you have formed baby, which can be used by adding it to the cream. First crush the crumb in a blender, then pour it into the prepared cream and mix well to distribute the crumb evenly throughout the mass. Since, due to the presence of crumbs in the cream, it will turn out more, then for the cream you can take half the ingredients as indicated in the table.
Video recipe for making peaches
If you do not understand something from my step-by-step description, I advise you to watch the video, which shows in detail all the stages of cooking these interesting cakes.
I think you, too, once tried this delicious dessert and probably want to cook it yourself. And after my mom's treat, we chatted for a long time, remembering other delicious cakes. I always liked another mother's masterpiece — the anthill cake — my sister shared a classic potato cake recipe, and the nephew said she really liked the bright multi-colored macarons, the recipe that her mother recently found on our favorite culinary site. So the intrigue is sown, and it seems that our families will have to try more than one pastry masterpiece.
Cake "Peaches" - the general principles of cooking
Peach dough is prepared shortbread on butter and eggs, baking powder is added. Depending on the recipe, it can go sour cream, milk. Cool mass is not necessary. Halves of peaches are molded immediately after kneading. Roll up small balls and spread on a baking sheet, slightly pressed.
The baked halves are removed, turned upside down and allowed to cool slightly. It is important not to overdo it. While the semi-finished product is still warm and soft, a little crumb for the “bone” is taken out with a spoon. In homemade peaches, you can make more holes so that they are juicier and sweeter.
Окрашивание и оформление персиков
Именно внешний вид и делает эти пирожные не похожими на другие. Чтобы они действительно были похожи на персики, лакомство нужно правильно оформить. Склеенные половинки из печенья окрашивают. Идеальный вариант – это соки моркови со свеклой. Но можно использовать и пищевые красители.
Peaches are dipped completely in carrot juice, taken out and in two minutes some of the fruit is stained in beets. You can dip half or only a third. Then they just roll the cakes in small sugar, give a little to dry. Similarly produce food dye staining.
Recipe 1: The classic cake "Peaches" with condensed milk
Such cakes were most often sold in candy shops and delighted with their taste. For the filling, boiled condensed milk and almonds are used, it can be replaced with walnuts.
• 7 grams of ripper,
• 2 tablespoons sour cream,
• 80 grams of plums. oils.
For the filling, one can of boiled condensed milk and 8 pieces of almonds. Replace with other nuts as needed.
1. We break eggs, at once we add sugar to them. Omit the mixer and drive in, but not for long. It is enough to dissolve the grains and make the mass homogeneous.
2. Add to the egg mixture, first sour cream, then soft butter. Melt it undesirable.
3. Immediately pour the first glass of flour and mix everything well with a mixer.
4. Add the rest of the flour, mix the ripper to it. Perhaps the flour will need a little more or less, it all depends on the humidity of the product. The dough should learn smooth, soft.
5. We divide it into 16 identical pieces, from each we roll a ball in our palms, throw it on a baking sheet and press it a little, give it a hemisphere shape.
6. We bake a quarter of an hour at 190 ° C.
7. Give the doggie halves to cool, but not to the end.
8. Take a small spoon and select the pulp inside, making a depression for the “bone”.
9. We start peaches with boiled condensed milk; we also lubricate the edges around the hole for stickiness, but with a thin layer.
10. Stick almond nut and glue halves.
11. We make out peaches. How to do it beautifully, described a little higher.
Recipe 2: Peaches Cake with Jam
Another version of cakes, for which it is better to use peach jam. If you can not take it, then fit apricot, apple, pear or any other. The dough is prepared in vegetable oil, take a refined, odorless product.
• 8 grams of ripper,
• 100 ml of vegetable oil,
• 500-600 grams of flour,
For registration jam.
1. Beat eggs with sour cream and sugar. Pour in vegetable oil. It can be replaced with melted fat or margarine, but in this recipe is undesirable.
2. Add flour. We mix it in advance with ripper and vanilla.
3. From soft dough we roll the balls. The size is slightly larger than a walnut.
4. We spread on the laid sheet for baking, cook in the oven for about fifteen minutes.
5. Take out the halves of the peaches, let them cool a little, ten minutes is enough. If you hold it longer, the dough will be harder and begin to crumble.
6. With a teaspoon make the notches, leave the halves of the cookies until they cool down completely.
7. Fill the holes with jam, glue.
8. We make out peaches, we use natural juices or dyes.
Recipe 3: Exquisite Peaches Cake with Mascarpone
Option charming cakes with a delicious filling. Instead of mascarpone, you can use another cream cheese, for example, Philadelphia or Almette. From these ingredients a lot of peaches are obtained, and if necessary, we proportionally reduce the amount of products.
• 500 grams of oil,
• 6 glasses of flour,
• 1.5 glasses of sugar
• 2 tsp. baking ripper,
• 200 grams of cream cheese,
• 380 grams of boiled condensed milk,
• Mint for decoration.
1. Immerse the oil in a combine and beat together with sugar. You can use a mixer or any other handy device.
2. Enter eggs one by one.
3. Add flour, immediately you can pour vanilla and a ripper into the dough. Stir, but not for long.
4. We roll the balls, the size is arbitrary, but between them they should be the same.
5. Bake in the oven, as in previous recipes.
6. Cool slightly. Spoon choose small holes for the filling.
7. While peaches were baked. It was necessary to prepare a cream. Just combine cream cheese and condensed milk. To taste, pour vanilla or pour in a little rum, half a spoon is enough. Stir.
8. Fill the peaches, make out. For beauty stick mint leaves, you can, along with small sprigs.
Recipe 4: Peaches Cake with Butter Cream
Recipe Peaches pastry according to GOST. But it was not always prepared in this way, new and equally interesting options for delicacy appeared.
• 525 grams of flour,
• 75 grams of drained oil,
• 210 grams of sugar
• 85 grams of sour cream,
• 15 grams of ripper,
• 20 grams of vanilla sugar,
• 75 ml of heavy cream,
• 35 grams of almonds and 10 whole,
• 55 grams of condensed milk.
1. Beat the butter until fluffy, gradually introduce sour cream to it.
2. In another bowl, mix eggs with sugar, you can beat a little, but not necessarily to foam.
3. Combine both masses, enter the baking powder, mixed with flour and vanilla sugar. Make a soft dough.
4. As in previous recipes, form halves of peaches. Ideally, this is done through the scales, you should get 20 things.
5. Bake until tender at 200 degrees.
6. We take out a little crumb from the biscuit, leaving the fruit to cool it completely.
7. Leave 10 almond nuts whole, chop the rest.
8. Mix milk with cream, flour, powder and yolk, boil over small fire until thick. Cooling down.
9. Add to the custard condensed milk with whipped butter, pour chopped almonds.
10. Fill the halves with cream, put in a whole nut, glue and remove for a couple of hours to cool.
Recipe 5: Peaches' Walnut Cake
Variant of amazing peach filling. Sandy cake mix can be prepared according to any recipe. This filling is enough to fill 10 peaches.
• 1 can of boiled condensed milk,
• 100 grams of walnuts,
• 70 grams of butter.
1. Remove the oil in the heat in advance so that it is soft.
2. Fry the nuts, cool. Put on a hard surface and roll over the cores with a rolling pin several times.
3. Mix oil with condensed milk, beat.
4. Add roasted nuts to the cream and rum.
5. Fill the halves of peaches, make out according to the instructions given at the beginning of the article.
Recipe 6: Peaches Cake with Chocolate Filling
Variant of cakes with choux chocolate cream. Cocoa powder is used for cooking. Sand halves can be prepared according to any of the recipes. Ingredients for 14-15 peaches.
• 3 spoons of cocoa powder,
• 200 grams of oil,
• 50 grams of flour,
• 140 grams of sugar
1. Combine cocoa with flour and sugar, stir to prevent lumps in the cream.
2. Beat the eggs, add the flour mixture and vanilla. It is better to use a saucepan right away.
3. Pour in the milk and set it on the stove.
4. Cook the cream until thick, constantly stirring so that the mass does not burn. Cooling down.
5. Beat soft oil until fluffy foam, a spoonful of custard.
6. Beat the filling until smooth.
7. Fill peaches with chocolate cream, color and roll in sugar.
Cake "Peaches" - tips and tricks
• If dye is used for dyeing peaches, the taste of the solution can be improved. Milk is recommended instead of water. For flavor in the solution, you can add any essence, rum.
• It is recommended to dissolve dry dye in a small amount of water in a small amount of water and add dropwise. This makes it easier to control the intensity of the solution.
• If a cream made from dairy products was used to fill the cakes, then the dessert needs to be stored in the refrigerator. Products with jam can be kept for several days at room temperature.
• Pieces of cookies that are removed for the “bone” do not need to be thrown away. They can add a spoonful of cream or jam, stir and dazzle the cake like a potato.
• The taste of beets is quite pronounced and not very pleasant. Instead, for coloring the side of the cake in red, you can use some berry juice, for example, cherry.
Flour - 3 cups,
Butter - 80 grams,
Sugar - 1 cup,
Baking Powder - 1 tsp,
Vanillin - on the tip of a knife.
Boiled condensed milk - 1 can,
Almonds - 7-12 pcs.
Mint - at will.
- 359 kcal
- 35 min.
Such cakes are familiar to many from childhood. Neither adults nor children will remain indifferent to them. To make cakes similar to real peaches, in the preparation we will use only natural dyes - beetroot and carrot juice.
Prepare the necessary products.
Beat eggs with sugar. Add sour cream, butter at room temperature and vanilla. Beat a little more with a mixer. Add 1 cup flour and baking powder. Beat until uniform.
Add the remaining flour and knead the dough. Flour may need a little more or a little less, depending on the quality of the flour. The dough should be soft.
Cover the baking sheet with parchment paper. Divide the dough into about 16 pieces. The number of pieces will depend on what size you want to get peaches. Hands blind balls of dough. Put them on a baking sheet and press down a little with your palm so that they become flat on one side and take the shape of a hemisphere.
Preheat oven to 190 ° C and bake cakes for 15 minutes.
Leave the finished peach halves to cool slightly. Then, with a teaspoon or coffee spoon, it will be necessary to remove the core from the dough in order to create a hollow for the filling.
Each half of the "peach" fill with boiled condensed milk. Lubricate the cream and the edges of the dough so that the halves are easily bonded to each other. Put almonds on one of the halves.
Fold the halves of peaches together.
To make cakes similar to real peaches, it will be necessary to squeeze carrot juice and beet juice. And also make fine sugar.
Dip each cake in carrot juice first. Leave for 2-3 minutes. Then dip the cake again in carrot juice (you can not completely, but only 2/3), and then in beetroot. In the beetroot juice, the cake should not be completely dipped, but only about 1/3 or 1/2. After that, roll peaches in sugar.
Leave the peaches to dry for about 30 minutes. If desired, you can decorate the peaches with a sprig of mint.
Delicious and beautiful cakes for tea are ready!
Like the recipe?
put 5 stars
or give another assessment!