Many people use raspberries, currants and cranberries to treat diseases. Does anyone know what a bone man looks like, heard about the wonderful “cold grenade”, as they call it in Siberia? Beautiful plant shape: a handful of red berries on a bright green rosette of leaves, like a pomegranate without bark. This jewelry fruit is just a lovely sight - a burning ruby pendant in emerald rim.
Why is the bone marrow so called? The plant is a member of the Rosaceae family. Shoots whose height reaches 30 cm are covered with spines. Small white flowers collected in inflorescences. Fruits of bone-trees are big berries, have a bright red shade. The berry consists of 4 cloves, there is 1 bone in them. The berries are small, and the bones are large. That's why they call it the bone berry, and in some places - the drupes.
In the forest shade, seed vegetation at the backbone is suppressed, therefore ¾ of the plants multiply with the help of processes (underground and ground).
The taste of the stone carcass resembles the taste of pomegranate, the appearance of the raspberry
Where is the "dwelling"?
Many do not know where the bone grows. And it grows in the Caucasus, Asia, Europe, America, Russia (Siberia). It is found on the edges of the forest, in a steppe, mountainous area at an altitude of up to 2,400 meters, it loves rocky places and alkaline soils rich in humus. Therefore, they call it stone-stonework, rocky raspberry, and heater.
It is interesting to know: the leaves of the bone scum react to changes in the weather: having finished, they “talk” about the approaching rain (for 20 hours), and curled up into a tube - about sunny days.
The plant is cut at the root (with fruits) in the dry and warm season. Put in paper bags, packaged. Dry in a dark room where there is a lot of air. About a year stored.
The berries are harvested by hand, carefully placed in a basket. Then (at a temperature of 50 - 55 degrees) dried in the oven.
Kostya is not particularly popular. Many people find the taste of berries is not good enough, and the bones and completely discourage appetite. Therefore, in other areas, the crop is left to disappear. However, despite this, the fruits of the plant are very useful.
First of all, they have a huge dose of vitamin C, flavonoids, pectins. The leaves have rutin, alkaloids, trace elements.
Application of fruits
Ripening berries in July - August.
Delicious desserts and other dishes are prepared from the stone-villagers:
- It is mixed with cream and honey.
- Prepare jelly, mousses, jam from stone
- Useful jelly from the "northern pomegranate". Ingredients: starch (45 g), sugar (80-100 g), water (1 l), berries (1 cup). It is prepared like this: fruits are ground, boiled in water, mash is pressed. Starch is dissolved in warm water and poured into boiled berry solution.
- Unusual taste kosnichnogo kvass: take a glass of sugar, a little salt, a quart jar of berries, 3.5 liters of water. Berries are prepared as in the recipe for jelly. Broth is filtered, sugar is added. Yeast (10 g) is added to the cooled compote. After 3 days, a peculiar and tasty drink is obtained.
- For the juice of the berries, it is necessary to sort out the berries, wash them, put them on a sieve, pour in boiling water. The cooled fruits are put in cheesecloth and crumpled.
Berries are also added to coffee. Saturated brown tea is obtained with the leaves of the plant.
Berries sprinkled with sugar remain fresh for a long time and are an excellent dessert, while vinegar is made from sour fruits.
Milled dried fruit seeds are used for baking.
Kostyaka - the enemy of disease
The official medicine does not recognize bone marrow, and traditional medicine uses leaves and berries to treat a number of diseases. Infusion of the leaves heal the heart and headaches, anemia, scurvy. On the basis of berries and leaves make anti-inflammatory, antipyretic, diuretic drugs. Kostyanik boosts immunity and renews strength after respiratory diseases, strengthens the walls of blood vessels. So for the winter, it is desirable to save a jar or two of jam.
Berry juice is able to remove toxins, cholesterol, strengthen blood vessels. It suppresses the reproduction of pathogens of trichomoniasis and balantidiasis.
Epilepsy and fear in the Transbaikalia are originally treated: they collect bone-infected leaves (bone spots), dry them and insist. Valued leaves are completely covered with brown spots. Obviously, not only leaves, but also fungi have medicinal properties. Infusion is taken orally. People consider this method effective. But if you decide to be treated this way, our advice to you is to consult with your doctor, not with the people, but with the one that works in the hospital.
Kostya is a berry, the beneficial properties of which will help against sclerosis, vascular pathologies and the heart. Plain plant is used in many diseases.
Flowers and grass are pitted (with a spoon), boiling water (1 cup). Boil for 4 hours and filter. A week is taken 0.25 cups a day several times.
Berry juice is drunk before meals half a foot 4 times a day. Reception period - 3 months. To improve the metabolism, the liver works prepare an invigorating drink: honey (50 g), stone berry (500 g), water (1 l). Fruits pour cold water, pre-boiled. Day insist. Water is drained and honey is added. Take a day 3 to 4 times a quarter cup.
Roots and leaves (50 g) pour water (2 l), boil for 20 minutes over low heat. Insist 2 hours and strain. Rinse hair until dandruff disappears (every day).
In case of anemia, it is good to drink such tea: they mix equal quantities of dried currant leaves, bone marrows, and strawberries. Add a little pine or pine needles. Brew in a glass of boiling water a teaspoon of the collection. Drink at one time.
Overgrowths are smeared with fresh juice of berries until they disappear completely.
A decoction of leaflets helps with postpartum hemorrhage. Prepare it like this: dry leaves (10–12 g) are poured with water (glass) and boiled for 15–17 minutes over low heat. Filter out. Take before meals for 30 g.
A glass of boiling water pour 1 - 2 tablespoons of chopped herbs. Let it brew for half an hour. Strain. During the day, drink the whole broth: four times a day after a meal (an hour later).
As a painkiller for rheumatism, apply the compresses from the leaves of the osteanum.
The sedentary baths from the decoction of the leaves help the knuckles with hemorrhoids. To prepare the leaves (50 g) doused with boiling water (3 l), filtered and cooled.
There are bone marrows and contraindications. For example, individual intolerance.
Folk healers for hypertension and thrombophlebitis also recommend taking berries with caution.
Important: Doctors do not advise pregnant women and nursing women to take a bone marrow, therefore, it is advisable to consult a doctor before taking medicinal decoctions.
One day a husband complained of severe pain when walking. I saw that 2 fingers on his leg were covered with warts and became like a tortoise shell. I have picked stone-leaved, brown speckled leaves in the forest. Scalded with boiling water, strained. Infusion husband soared feet. Warts completely disappeared after a few baths.
I cured infusion of bone-in-motion stuttering. I collected a carpenter with roots and leaves. Sushil. A glass of boiling water poured a tablespoon of dried herbs. Covered a pillow and insisted. After cooling down, saw three times a day in a spoon.
After a fright, the child began to stutter. Could not cure him. The teacher helped her son. She recommended such a recipe: to pick bone leaves with rusty spots (they become like this in August), a tablespoon for a glass of boiled water. Insist and drink a tablespoon three times a day. This recipe helped us a lot. The son is completely healthy now.
Useful properties of bone marrows for humans
The composition of the red berries is simply amazing - it contains pectins, carbohydrates, organic acids, tannins, a huge amount of ascorbic acid, tocopherol, phytoncides, flavonoids, rutin. This makes the product indispensable in the human diet.
- Immunity. The high content of vitamin C in the composition of the bone scum allows you to use the product in the fight against respiratory diseases. This is an excellent prevention and tasty treatment. Tea with berries of bones and shrub leaves decoction is used as a powerful diaphoretic and febrifuge - no worse than raspberries. The anti-inflammatory property of the berry will help speed recovery.
- For the nervous system. Kostyaka is very useful for the normalization of the nervous system - it gently soothes, pacifies, increases stress resistance, promotes the production of endorphins. In some villages, scare, stuttering and epilepsy are treated with bruising - to do this, you need to find a shrub affected by fungus. Brown stained leaves are washed and a decoction is made from them - people believe that this is the best treatment for some neurological disorders.
- Against cough. Kostyaka, or rather, a decoction based on its leaves and stems is used in the treatment of cough. Moreover, the drug is effective not only for expectoration, but also against dry barking cough. Broth stone is used in bronchitis, asthma, whooping cough, laryngitis, etc.
And even the stone-catcher successfully fights against cystitis - with an inflammation of the bladder you need to drink at least two liters of berry juice, this will help you to get rid of the frequent urge to urinate, cutting and pain.
How to collect and eat kosyaniku?
Well, of course, it is most useful to eat fresh berries, right from the bush. But sometimes the housewives want to preserve the benefits of the product for the winter to be treated in the cold season. Berries should be collected very carefully, gently folding into the jar so that the berry will not give juice. Next, the berries are either frozen or dried. It is possible to dry the carpenter in the open air in a ventilated place. To speed up the process, the stone-catcher can be placed in the oven at a small degree, the berries will retain all the benefits. But the best and safest way to keep the fruits of the bone-racers is freezing. The berries should be laid out on a flat surface, so that they freeze separately from each other, then they are poured into a plastic container, and the berries can be stored and consumed throughout the year. But remember that thawing fruits should be gradual - first put them in the refrigerator, then leave at room temperature.
Kostya is a wonderful dessert, especially if you sprinkle berries with sugar and decorate with cream. Especially delicious juice is obtained in combination with milk and honey. On the basis of the berries make a wine that turns out incredibly tasty and tart with a rich and deep color. Pour sugar into the collar and leave in the fridge - so the berry can be stored for a long time. But the kvass from the bone-trees turns out to be especially deep and fragrant - the sour taste refreshes even in the summer heat. To prepare the drink, the stone scrub should be ground through a sieve, add water, add sugar and bring to a boil. Then the drink is cooled to a warm state, add yeast, lemon zest, a handful of raisins. After that, everything is poured into the cans and left in a warm place for fermentation. After 2 weeks, the brew will be ready!
Kostyak is not only useful, but also a beautiful red berry, about which verses are composed, songs are sung. Not many people like a peasant because of the sour taste and large bones. But it is in them that all the value and benefits of the product are collected. Eat a bone man - take care of your health!
A little bit about the berry
According to the botanical handbook, the backbone is a perennial herb of the Rosaceae family. The culture grows to a height of only twenty centimeters, covering the ground with shoots and creeping stems with small spines, but the berries appear on fruitful, erect stems.
The flowering time of the plant is June, and the fruiting season is the end of September, when the margins and fields of coniferous forests or mixed forests are covered with red, juicy berries. The forest-steppe zone and the steppe meadows of the European part of our country are suitable for growth. But Siberia and the Far East is considered the birthplace of the berry.
What is rich plant?
Kostya is inferior in popularity to blueberries and blueberries, having a sour taste and large bone, so it is not massively harvested, but this does not mean that the berry is less useful. All parts of the plant are filled with valuable components:
- in the leaves of the bone-stone there are tannins and alkaloids, trace elements in the form of zinc, copper, iron and manganese, ascorbic acid with rutin, flavonoids,
- The berries themselves contain ascorbic acid - vitamin C, pectin and tannins, organic acids, carbohydrates with flavonoids, phytoncides with tocopherol.
Fresh bone - real vitamin cocktail, and raw materials for preparations for the winter. Whole dried berries are added to compote or tea drinks, and ground into cereals. From the dried leaves are prepared aromatic herbal teas to support the body's immune system in the winter. The valuable properties of bone sculptor make this forest plant applicable as a means of:
- diaphoretic and diuretic,
- anti-inflammatory and antibacterial,
- antipyretic and immuno-fortifying,
- normalizes the work of the nervous system and improves metabolism
- deducing toxins and harmful substances and reducing cholesterol.
A wide range of qualities allows the plant to be used for the treatment of many diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, urinary system, heart, inflammatory and colds.
Plant and medicine
A natural gift is a northern berry, a person has long used his benefit for himself, getting rid of various ailments with its help. Tibetan medicine, too, has not bypassed it with its attention, widely using the leaves and stems of the plant in the preparation of healing compositions. Folk healers of our country prefer juice from berries and decoctions from the leaves of culture.
- The bone juices are rich in vitamin C, tannins and pectin substances, organic acids, so they can be considered an anti-scorching and procytocidal drug that is effective in combating protozoa. Juice is recommended for anemia and anemia, to improve metabolic processes and strengthen the walls of blood vessels, for cleansing - the removal of toxins with cholesterol from the human body.
- Broths from the leaves treat diseases of the scalp, in particular seborrhea. Therefore, healers from the people strongly recommend making decoctions to relieve itching, better detachment of dead epithelium from the scalp. Three tablespoons of dry raw materials will need four hundred milliliters of boiling water.
- A positive effect of bone marrow on diseases of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Kostyanichnye infusions with decoctions are effectively involved in the treatment of hemorrhoids and hernia. They are indicated for choking and delayed menstrual cycle in women.
- Infusions help to get rid of pain in the heart, they are successful in the treatment of cystitis and colds.
- Berry berries are an excellent antipyretic agent, which is part of the complex therapy of diseases that are characterized by high fever.
- Fruits of stone-hammers are an ideal anti-scorpion remedy.
- Rheumatism and gout greatly facilitate poultices from the leaves of the plant.
- The healer's culture recommends applying fresh leaves to sore and reddened eyes.
We offer several means of traditional medicine from the leaves of the bone:
- Recipe for decoction of the leaves of the plant. The leaves are crushed with stone, take one tablespoon of the mixture, pour a glass of boiling water and boil for ten minutes over low heat. The broth is cooled and filtered, stored in a cold place for no longer than five days. Drink three times a day one tablespoon.
- Recipe tinctures from the leaves of the bone. The leaves are crushed and dried. Fifty grams of raw material is poured half a liter of vodka and put the container in a dark place for three weeks to insist. Then the infusion is stored in the refrigerator, taking half or a whole teaspoon three times a day.
Plant and cooking
From the fruits of the stone-cattle cook different sweet dishes, because they are perfectly combined with sugar and cream, milk and honey. Berries are good for making compotes, jams and preserves, drying for the winter. But the main dishes are not complete without the wonderful northern berry, where it is used as an additive to sauces and seasonings. Meat dishes get spicy sourness and magical aroma.
There is a bone wine with rich color, excellent taste, light tartness and unsurpassed smell. What else is stunning cooked from the bone:
- kvass fruit drinks
- syrups with juices
- mousses with jelly and jelly,
- seasoning with vinegar.
The most rich fortified composition in fresh berries, but also bone-sprinkled with sugar, which is stored for a long time, is a miracle as good and useful.
We offer several recipes for drinks and berry dishes:
- For the preparation of kissel from the dowsers you will need one glass of berries, one hundred grams of sugar, forty grams of starch from potatoes and a liter of water. First, dilute the starch in two hundred grams of liquid. The berries are ground with a wooden mortar, they are poured with the remaining water and they are slightly poured to separate the stones and the broth is brought to a boil. Then add starch with sugar into it, bring it to a boil again and turn it off.
- A recipe for kvass from the stone You need four glasses of berries, two hundred grams of sugar, ten grams of yeast and three liters of water. Berries pound, pour, boil, filter. В отвар кладут сахар и охлаждают. Потом вводят дрожжи и настаивают два-три дня для брожения.
Что надо учесть?
Костяника имеет незначительные противопоказания, среди которых аллергическая реакция в случае наличия индивидуальной непереносимости. This applies to people who have “special” relationship with strawberries, strawberries, raspberries and other similar berries.
It is recommended to use it carefully for persons suffering from high blood pressure. Harm of a bone-pot can cause those with thrombophlebitis and varicose veins, so this category of patients is strictly contraindicated. And all the rest, to eat fresh bone and dishes from it, is a must!
Composition and calorie bone
As the product of the stone-spike has not been studied enough: the habitat is limited, too few people have the opportunity to taste the sweet and sour berry.
Caloric value of gnarrows per 100 g is 40-42 kcal, of which:
- Protein - 0.8 g,
- Carbohydrates - 2.8 g,
- Fat - 0.9 g,
- Dietary fiber - 2.5 g,
- Water - 93 g.
In the composition of the bone marrows on 100 g of pulp berries 44 mg of ascorbic acid (vitamin C) and 1.15 mg of flavonoids, a little tocopherol. In addition, there is a small amount of rutin, copper, iron, manganese and zinc, sugar, tannins, phytoncides and pectins.
When eating berries, the main effect on the body is provided by ascorbic acid. It helps to absorb the gland, helps to increase immunity, participates in all metabolic processes and redox reactions. In the conditions of Siberia and the Urals, when the summer is short and it is quite difficult to replenish the supply of useful substances, the stone is a valuable product.
It is not included in the dietary plans of the carpenter: even experienced collectors are not able to collect more than 2 liters in one taiga - small berries grow in small clusters, it is difficult to collect them. However, if those who suffer from overweight are engaged in the collection themselves, then they will certainly be able to get rid of 2-3 extra kg only in one morning in the forest - you will have to constantly bend over.
Harm and contraindications to the use of bone
Not everyone can enter into the diet of the northern grenade.
The use of bone marrow contraindications is as follows:
- Increased acidity of gastric juice - can develop gastritis, erosive damage to the esophageal mucosa, the digestive tract and intestines, peptic ulcer.
Peptic ulcer in the acute stage.
Tendency to constipation and colitis, including a nervous one.
Thrombophlebitis and varicose veins - an increase in hemoglobin thickens the blood even more, and the condition may worsen.
In some cases, an allergic reaction to the northern pomegranate may occur.
It should not be introduced into the diet of the bone-catcher during pregnancy and lactation, especially if this berry is unfamiliar to the body. Like all products with acids, it can cause heartburn during pregnancy, and lactation - colic in an infant.
Kostya is good fresh. When collecting handfuls of berries do not eat - it is too sour, but then, sprinkled with sugar "catch", you can get a real pleasure. It is even tastier to eat a bone-set with honey, squeezed with milk, or, if you stock up with whipped cream, cover the sour berries with a cold froth.
Kostiny recipes are homemade drinks, jellies and jams. Berry is also used as an ingredient in meat sauces.
- Pancake sauce. A glass of stone is poured into an enameled pan and water is poured - 150-180 g, 5 tablespoons of sugar are poured into sugar. You need a little salt - enough quarters of a tablespoon. Heat over low heat, stirring constantly, bring to a boil. If it seems that the taste does not satisfy, you can add salt or sweeten, add ground cloves. The sauce is cooked until it thickens - it takes about 20-30 minutes. Then it is removed from the heat, lowered a piece of butter and whipped with a blender. Serve chilled.
Wine. Ingredients: Stone - 1 kg, the same amount of sugar and 700 ml of water. Berry washed, pounded in a puree, placed in a bottle with a narrow neck, a volume of at least 4 liters. Heat the water, dissolve half of the sugar in it, do not bring it to a boil. One part is used immediately, the berries are poured, they tie up the neck with gauze and clean the bottle in a warm place for 5 days. The wort is taken out on day 5, mixed, diluted with the second half of the sugar, added to the bottle again. Leave another warm for a week. Leaven must be stirred every day. After a week, fermented mass is filtered, the cake is separated, and the liquid is again poured into the bottle. A rubber glove is put on the neck; 1 puncture is necessary. When the glove settles, the wine is carefully filtered again, bottled and set to ripen in a cool warm place. It usually takes about 45 days for fermentation, and about 3 months for aging. Cake is not thrown out. It is dried, ground into flour and added during baking or in meat sauce.
Berry Drink. This hot drink helps relieve the condition during the illness - it knocks down the temperature, quenches thirst on a hot summer day, if cooled. For a 2-liter kettle, you need to collect a handful of bone trees, 6 leaves from the same bush, as well as currant leaves and raspberries - 5 pieces each. Place the tea leaves in boiling water, bring to a boil and immediately turn off. To improve the taste use honey.
Jam. The berries are separated from the stem, washed and allowed to drain excess fluid. Cook syrup - 1 kg of sugar is dissolved in 1.5 cups of water. The syrup is boiled for 5 minutes, the berries are poured over it, the basin is placed on a small fire, brought to a boil. Removed from the heat, set aside, wait until cool, and again put on fire. After 4-5 boiling hot jam can be placed on sterilized jars, roll cover. You can also use another method for making jam: boil more rare syrup and pour berries on them, leave for 5-6 hours, stirring constantly, and then boil the jam in the usual way. Berries, cooked by the first method, retain more useful properties.
Kvass. Boiled sugar syrup - 500 g of berries, half a glass of sugar and 3 liters of water, pour berries, bring to a boil. Add 5 g of yeast, a handful of dried raspberries, set for fermentation - throw 2 leaves of mint into the liquid. When the foam appears, the liquid is drained, put in the fridge to "kill" the yeast. After 6 hours you can eat.
Morse. In boiling water, pour fresh or frozen to the carcass together with the sepals, bring to a boil, remove from the fire. Pour the water through a fine sieve into a saucepan. The cake is pushed, the resulting juice is set aside for now, and the cake is allowed to boil for 5 minutes. The liquid is again filtered and cooled a little, the cake is removed. Juice is poured into a cool drink and a little honey is dissolved - this drink retains all the beneficial properties of fresh berries.
For all dishes, except for baking, you can use the berries with the stem - they retain more useful properties. But if you want to enjoy the delicate taste, you should sacrifice free time and completely clear the berry.
Interesting facts about the carpenter
Kostyak predicts the weather more accurately than modern weather forecasters. If its leaves curl up into a tube, the day will be hot - so the plant retains precious moisture. But in anticipation of the rain, they are fully disclosed in 15-20 hours.
Despite the limited range of growth, the carpenter can be found in the North Caucasus in the mountains or in Central Asia, in oases. True, it is impossible to prepare the berry from Central Asia in the form of jam - the layer of pulp is very thin.
The botanical name of the northern berry is stony. But there are other types of plants - hoppy and stellate. It is they who grow outside the main habitat. A stony bone-set can look like upright stalks, hop-like only sprawls along the ground, resembling horizontally arranged grape stalks.
Watch the video about the stoneman:
Although it was collected from time immemorial, it was never introduced into culture. On their plots gardeners sometimes grow wild varieties of pomegranates. Consider the species of this plant in more detail.
In nature, the most common is the stone-stonework, which is also called the stone raspberry, or berendee berry. The fruits of this plant, ripening in July and August, taste like pomegranate.
- Arctic bone (Princess) - a species growing in the marshes and damp meadows of the Northern regions. It has dark red berries with a bone, which is well separated from the pulp.
- Kostyak is stellate - A variety that differs from the previous species of bone scrub in color and size of flowers (they have a red color). Star-sprouting spine grows on the hillsides of the tundra.
- Hop femme - species growing in the marshes of coniferous forests of the Far East and Siberia. Wrinkled bones inside the berries are distinguished from other species of the hossy carrot.
Nutritional value, calorie content and composition of the bone
100 g kostyarni contains only 40 calories, so it is considered a dietary product.
Nutritional value of 100 g of bone marrows:
- 7.4 g of carbohydrates.
- 0.8 g of proteins.
- 0.9 g fat.
The composition of the bone (100 g):
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid).
- Vitamin E (tocopherol).
- Vitamins of group P (flavanoids).
The benefits and harm of the villains
- Berries are used in colds as a diaphoretic and anti-inflammatory and antipyretic for colds.
- Kostyaka has a diuretic effect, therefore, is used to eliminate edema.
- Infusion of the leaves and stems of the knuckles heal joints.
- Decoction of the leaves helps to relieve pain during migraine.
- Lotions of leaves and berries are used for gout and rheumatism, and also eliminate eye inflammation.
- A decoction of the leaves of the stone-cattle well eliminates dandruff.
- The juice of the plant helps to strengthen the walls of blood vessels.
- Kostya is effective in treating cystitis and hemorrhoids.
- Kostya is able to increase the pressure, so it must be eaten with caution in patients with hypertension.
- It is also not recommended for a spike with thrombophlebitis and varicose veins.
Kostyaika in the diet of pregnant and lactating women, children, diabetics and athletes
Kostyaku is not recommended to use pregnant women .
Nursing mothers it is also better to refrain from consuming this berry, especially in first months of lactation.
For children can be eaten with a kosyanik from 6-7 months For starters, it is better to give it in the form of fruit drink or a non-concentrated compote, making sure that the baby doesn’t have a rash.
Kostyak contains glucose, therefore it is sick diabetes mellitus it is better to refrain from its use.
Kostyaka helps to strengthen the heart muscle and blood vessels, so it will be useful to athletes experiencing great physical exertion.
How to collect, use and store a bone man?
- Gathering of the stone-ditch continues from July to September and only in dry weather. It is best to go for the berries in the morning when the dew is completely gone.
- It is better to pluck the berries together with the stalks, placing them in a small-sized container with rigid walls.
- Kostya is stored frozen and dried. Frozen fruits retain useful properties during the year, dried - for two years.
- Berries are also consumed either fresh or in the form of sweet pieces for the winter.
What dishes can be cooked with Kostya?
- Compote of bone and apples.
- Morse of the bone
- Stone jam preserves.
- Juice of stone
- Syrup from the juice
- Kostyanichnaya water with honey.
- Kvass from stone
- Kissel from the dowager.
- Grouse jelly.
- Wine from the dowager.
- Jam bone makers.
Kostya in diet food
Kostyak has a reduced calorie content, so it can be included as a component in any diet, for example, berry. In addition, fresh or frozen berries (or light desserts with them) can be used as a snack or one of the meals (afternoon tea or dinner).
Let us give an example of one of the variants of the berry diet. It can last from 3 days to 2 weeks. During the diet you can not only get rid of a few kilograms of excess weight, but also improve the condition of the skin and internal organs.
During the berry diet is recommended to adhere to the following menu:
- Breakfast: 100 g low-fat cottage cheese, 2 tablespoons of low-fat sour cream, 250 berries (or a milkshake with the same number of berries), a boiled hard-boiled egg, green tea, some nuts or sunflower seeds.
- Lunch: 250 g of berries and some sweet fruit (pear, apple, banana, melon or watermelon slice).
- Dinner: vegetable soup, vegetable salad with olive oil and lemon juice, 200 g of lean meat, fish or seafood, 1 cup of unsweetened berry compote.
- Afternoon tea: grated carrots mixed with sour cream and garlic, berries.
- Dinner: fruit and berry salad with yogurt, buckwheat or rice porridge without sugar and salt, a glass of unsweetened berry broth.
What is useful berry berry?
The structure of the berry stone is many useful substances. Among them:
- vitamin C,
- organic acids
In folk medicine, this berry is widely used. From the leaves and fruits make decoctions.
Kostya is a sedative. Broths from plants reduce fever. It is very useful for people suffering from anemia, it also helps to strengthen the walls of blood vessels and cleanse the body of toxins.
The beneficial properties of forest kosyaniki were known even to our ancestors. They often used it for stomach disorders, asphyxiation, menstrual disorders. Infusions from this plant are well helped with colds, cystitis.
Also, bone marrow works well for:
- diseases of the joints and bones,
- vision problems
- lung diseases
- peptic ulcer and gastritis,
- diseases of ENT organs,
- gynecological problems.
In folk medicine, the roots, leaves and berries are used. The fruit juice of the plant removes cholesterol from the body.
Traditional medicine does not strongly trust the healing properties of this plant. However, according to the numerous experiences of Tibetan monks, Kostya is one of the most useful plants on earth. It is not only used in alternative medicine. It is also often eaten: make jams, seasoning for meat, fruit drink, jelly, tea.
One can argue for a long time about whether the bone marrow is useful, but its healing qualities themselves speak of the value of this berry for humans.