If you follow your body shape or lose weight, then you probably keep to the daily norm of calorie consumption, and you know the energy value of some dishes. And what foods are the most high-calorie? Find out!
So, the list of the 10 fattest and most high-calorie foods in the world:
- Fat. In fact, this is pure animal fat, whose caloric content reaches 800 kilocalories per hundred grams, and this is a lot. The fat content is 89-90 grams, and it is not useful, unlike, for example, from fish. Although a few pieces once a week is quite possible to afford, but it is definitely not worth to abuse. Firstly, it is extremely harmful for the figure and completely inappropriate for weight loss. Secondly, the product contributes to increasing the level of “bad” cholesterol, which forms plaque and provokes the development of cholesterol. Third, because of its high salt content, lard can cause swelling and impair kidney function.
- Nuts are also very high in calories, although they are useful because they contain the fats necessary for the human body (their share reaches 50-60%) and slow carbohydrates that do not cause a sharp increase in blood glucose and are consumed for energy production. Nutritionists recommend eating nuts, but gradually and infrequently. The record holder is macadamia - the rarest, most expensive and nutritious nut, whose energy value is as much as 720 kilocalories. By comparison: in peanuts about 550 kcal, and in walnuts - about 650.
- Chocolate. Rather, it is not a separate product, but a dessert, but since it is very popular and is often included in different dishes, it can also be included in the list. The energy value of the delicacy is as much as 550 kilocalories, that is, the tile is half the daily consumption rate. Fat in a hundred grams contains about 35 grams. Of course, if you eat several slices, nothing bad will happen: on the contrary, they will improve your mood and improve brain activity. And it is best to choose dark chocolate with a high cocoa content, and white is considered the most harmful.
- Seeds. Yes, despite the fact that many love them and chew with pleasure, they can harm the figure. In these small seeds about 585 calories and about 50 g of fat. And they can spoil the teeth, if you use them in large quantities, splitting the shell. But not everything is so bad: the seeds contain a lot of valuable substances and are therefore useful. For example, they help to preserve youth, reduce the risk of developing oncological diseases, normalize the functioning of the nervous system, increase brain activity.
- Vegetable oil. It is even more caloric than the raw materials used to produce it. Champions can be considered soybean and coconut oil. The energy value of the more common and often used olive and sunflower seeds is slightly less - approximately 870 kilocalories. But the difference is insignificant, so it will not affect your weight. And yet it is necessary to include oil in the diet, since it contains vitamin E, polyunsaturated fatty acids and many other beneficial substances.
- Butter is also very high in calories - 650-700 kcal, depending on the percentage of fat, which can be 70-80%. Sometimes it is quite possible to eat 10-15 grams of such a product, but it is definitely not worth abuse. First of all, the oil is harmful to the figure. In addition, its use contributes to an increase in the level of “bad” cholesterol in the blood, which eventually forms plaques and is deposited in the vessels, narrowing their lumen. But for the bone system, oil is useful because it contains calcium and helps the body absorb its vitamin D.
- Cheese. Although it is very beneficial to health due to its high calcium content and the presence of lactic acid bacteria in its composition, the caloric content of some hard grades, such as Parmesan, reaches 400 kilocalories. The percentage of fat can be from 35 to 50-60%. Very calorie processed cheeses, as they add butter. If you do not want to harm yourself and your body, then use low-fat pickled cheeses (feta, cheese), ricotta, mozzarella.
- Cream. If the percentage of fat content is 40-45% (this is possible, if the product is natural and rustic), then the energy value will also be high - about 350 kcal. This is not so much as in the same butter, but if you follow the figure, it is better to choose low-fat cream or replace them with milk.
- Sausages are included in the list of the fattest and most harmful dishes. There are several reasons. The first is a high calorie content, which can reach 500-550 kilocalories (this is the energy value of smoked sausage). The second is a significant amount of salt, provoking the development of edema. The third - numerous artificial additives, which many unscrupulous manufacturers add to improve odor and taste. As a result, a short pleasure from the use will result in continuous harm and extra pounds on different parts of the body.
- Mayonnaise is the most popular sauce used to make salads and other dishes. Its caloric content can reach 630 kilocalories, as the main component is vegetable oil. But if you use mayonnaise in moderation and infrequently, your health will not suffer much. In general, the measure you need to know everything. In addition, buying a sauce, you should carefully study its composition: if it has a lot of additives, it certainly will not bring any benefit. It is better to choose mayonnaise containing only natural ingredients.
These were the most high-calorie and fatty foods. Some of them are harmful, but there are those that can and should be included in the diet. It is just important to know the measure and not to abuse it, then the figure and health will be in order.
The most high-calorie fruits
Surely each of you will guess that the most high-calorie fruit is a banana. Only not fresh, but dried. During heat treatment, bananas lose much weight, but the nutrients remain inside. Dried bananas contain 390 calories per 100 grams.
Almost all dried fruits are much higher in calories than their fresh counterparts. But if we talk about fresh fruit, here in the first place will be a nourishing avocado. Having eaten 100 grams of this product, you will get 245 kilocalories. But do not be afraid of him, because the avocado contains almost no sugar, besides not to eat much of it. It is better to add it to various salads and green smoothies. The dish will be easy and satisfying.
The most high-calorie drinks
But not only food can be high-calorie. Some drinks are superior in energy value even baked goods. And if you allow yourself to combine them together, then get ready for the possible consequences in the form of a couple of extra centimeters on the sides. Even a simple sweet tea is ready to bring you 30 -35 kilocalories with every spoonful of sugar.
Caloric content of a liquid depends on the ingredients. First of all, it is, of course, sugar. Many drinks contain a very large amount of it. Cream, chocolate, honey, various syrups - all this only adds nutritional value to drinks. The undisputed champion among them is hot chocolate with cream, as much as 500 kilocalories per 100 grams.
The most high-calorie product in the world
The most high-calorie soup is chicken, provided that the chicken is cooked with the skin, and zazharki is cooked in butter.
Well, if you definitely want to get better, then the best friend, according to the editorship of uznayvse.ru, this will be for you butter and lard. Having eaten only 200 grams of fat, you will provide yourself with an almost complete daily intake of calories. In its 100 grams contains 902 calories. In butter, slightly less - 876. Vegetable oils are also extremely high in calories - 884 kilocalories per 100 grams of product.
Do you want to lose weight or get better, prefer a healthy diet or love to eat more tightly, the most reasonable will be to monitor the ratio of products in your diet. And, of course, remember that the most high-calorie food can bring not only pounds of fat, but also serious health problems. So, the fattest people in the world would not have to go to the doctors if they initially restricted themselves to food.
One of the high-calorie foods is to eat fat. Despite this, it produces much more energy during digestion during digestion than during digestion of proteins and carbohydrates. You need to abandon the use of fat, because they badly spoil the figure. Their use leads to the deposition of fat mass, which is extremely not desirable for us. Be sure to monitor the use of such products in your diet.
High-calorie foods are: oil of any origin, fatty meat and fatty fish, here can be attributed, and fat. Those. These are products with a high percentage of fat.
Useful, but at the same time and high-calorie components are carbohydrates. They can also spoil your figure. Their use is necessary, as well as the use of proteins, but try to minimize them in your diet.
The most high-calorie foods
Sweets - the most carbohydrate foods - different candies, all kinds of sweets and desserts. Here, it will be most difficult to refuse to accept such a meal for sweets. Remember that the most acute and difficult period is the first 6-10 days. Then it will become more familiar and much easier.
Pasta and bakery products rank second in terms of carbohydrate content. Here we also take most of the cereals.
If the product contains in itself and fats and carbohydrates, then this is just a terrible mixture for you.
One of the golden rules of eating is not to eat fast. Give it at least half an hour and chew it thoroughly - it favorably affects the stomach. Avoid fast foods and deep-fried foods. If possible, eliminate them from your diet. Consult with a nutritionist and choose for themselves individual daily meals. It should include only healthy, and most importantly, not high-calorie food.
If you at the same time combine your healthy and healthy diet with sports activities, you will double your body to make an irresistible look.
So let's summarize.
TOP 10 of the most high-calorie foods that should be excluded from the diet during the diet:
- Sweets that are high in sugar.
- Desserts (cakes, chocolate, ice cream)
- Pasta, potato chips.
- Bakery products, cereals.
- Fatty Meat, Fat
- Oily fish.
- Butter and vegetable oil, mayonnaise, peanut butter.
- Cream, sour cream, hard cheeses.
- Some fruits and vegetables (avocados, potatoes, grapes).
For example, you can use the tables calorie foods and ready-made dishes.
Nuts and seeds
100 grams of nuts or seeds contain about 700 calories. But, in addition to calories, they are also very rich in vitamins, minerals and healthy fats for the heart, so they should not be neglected. If you are struggling with excess weight, it is better to give up other high-calorie snacks.
Everyone knows that chocolate is very high in calories, and this is not a myth. 100 grams of chocolate will replenish your energy reserves by 501 calories (25% of the daily requirement). But this does not mean that chocolate should be completely abandoned. In moderation, it is a very healthy nutritional product.
A source of protein and calcium, a very tasty stand-alone product and an excellent addition to many dishes. But you need to eat it wisely, because hard cheeses, such as Parmesan, contain up to 466 calories per 100 grams (23% of the daily norm).
What products should be discarded, but which ones should not?
Not all fats harm the body, some even help to lose weight. Fat - an essential element for the normal functioning of the body. It takes part in the development and growth, protects the organs and helps to digest food.
The love of fatty food threatens overweight and a whole bunch of diseases. However, the exclusion of fat from the diet also does not bring health benefits. What products can you give up and which ones you can't? "Stroynyashka.Ru" offers a rating of "the most fatty foods."
Fats in the diet: fat per 1 kg of weight
Fats are divided into animal and vegetable. The composition of the latter is very high proportion of unsaturated fatty acids (up to 90%). The biological value of fats is largely determined by the presence of these essential components, which, like amino acids and vitamins, cannot be synthesized in the body and must necessarily come from food. The main sources here are vegetable oils and nuts.
The daily rate of animal and vegetable fats in the total should not exceed 1 g per 1 kg of body weight. Nutritionists believe that a modern adult should reduce fat intake to at least 50 grams per day, and even better to 30-40 grams. Moreover, about 1/3 of the fats consumed should be of plant origin.
Fully excluding fatty foods from your diet is not worth it, eating less than 15-20 grams of fat per day is very unhealthy.
1. Fats in vegetable oil - 99g / 100g
The honorable second place ranking is oil. Oddly enough, the most fatty oil is vegetable. Fat content in vegetable oil ranges from 91 percent (corn, sunflower, linseed, pumpkin) to 99 (olive, soybean, rapeseed).
Although, of course, the fat contained in it is fundamentally different from animal fat: it mainly consists of beneficial unsaturated fatty acids - polyunsaturated and monounsaturated.
Vegetable oils contain very valuable vitamin E. In addition, vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that counteracts the oxidation of fat and cholesterol.
To obtain a range of useful elements, it is recommended to eat different oils or their mixture. Only add the oil after cooking. And remember: in one tablespoon of vegetable oil contains an average of 9 grams of fat.
Extra virgin olive oil. On the beneficial properties of this product can not argue. Olive oil is the main component of Mediterranean cuisine. But it is recognized as the most balanced among other things of world diversity. In addition to a large amount of vitamins E and K, antioxidants are present in the oil, which improves the blood composition and eliminates inflammatory processes.
Scientists have proven the ability to reduce cholesterol and blood pressure. The cardiovascular system with regular use of the product is protected from numerous ailments.
2. The fat content of fat - 89g / 100g
Salo - the champion of the top-list "The fattest products." Fat content in fat reaches 90%. Very often, doctors recommend generally to exclude it from the diet due to the high content of saturated fat.
And yet the fat has useful properties. For example, lard contains vitamin F - arachidonic acid, which refers to unsaturated fats, being one of the essential fatty acids. Arachidonic acid prevents the deposition of cholesterol in the arteries, affects the activity of the endocrine glands, making calcium more accessible to cells. And what is most surprising, helps to reduce weight by burning saturated fats.
In addition, fat is rich in selenium, the lack of which is fraught with a decrease in immunity, impaired sexual function, an increased risk of cardiovascular and oncological diseases.
Therefore, sometimes eat a small piece of bacon, even useful.
3. Creamy 82g / 100g and ghee 99g / 100g
Ghee is obtained from butter - in the process of boiling it removes water, milk proteins and milk sugar from butter. As a result, the fat content in ghee reaches 98%!
Nevertheless, it is considered the most useful of all types of oils of animal origin. And in the Indian medical system Ayurveda, ghee is not only a food product, but also a drug: it improves digestion, rejuvenates and has tonic properties.
Butter is inferior to ghee on the fat content - in it it is “only” from 75 to 82%. Butter is a valuable source of vitamin D and beta carotene. But in order to preserve these vitamins, butter is better to add to already prepared dishes, and not to use for frying!
The fat content of the so-called light butter is also quite high, usually it is 60-65%.
4. The fat content of meat 7-70g / 100g
Meat is also quite fatty product. Although the degree of fat content depends on the species. Naturally, pork excels here: about 50% of fat in fatty pork, 63 percent in bacon. Meat pork is more lean - there are “only” 33 percent of fat in it. A lot of fat in lamb and beef brisket.
But excluding meat from the diet is not necessary, and even dangerous. After all, meat is the main source of high-grade animal proteins containing all the essential amino acids in the most favorable proportions. The meat is rich in iron, zinc and vitamin B.
It is useful to choose less fatty meat - veal, lean beef. Relatively little fat in rabbit (11%) and deer (8.5). And it is necessary to cook the meat so as not to increase the fat content: steamed, boil, simmer, bake in the oven or on the grill. Поскольку после запекания в рукаве весь лишний жир стекает, и у вас остается кусок вполне диетического мяса, чего не скажешь о колбасе!
5. Жирность майонеза — 67г/100г
Майонез тоже продукт очень жирный. Жирность обычного майонеза составляет 65-70% благодаря количественному содержанию в нем растительного масла. Чаще всего подсолнечного.
Правда, есть и майонезы с пониженной жирностью – 20 и 30% – как раз за счет уменьшения содержания в нем растительного масла. Его заменяют водой и загустителями (крахмалом, гидроколлоидами). Чем меньше жирность майонеза, тем больше в нем этих веществ.
Однако большинство потребителей предпочитают классический майонез 67-% жирности. There is no benefit to man in him!
6. Fats in nuts, seeds 50-80g / 100g
An honorable place in the ranking is nuts. The fat content in them reaches 80%. Especially, walnuts, Brazil nuts, macadamia are rich in fats. Sunflower seeds (sunflower seeds) are also rich in fats: they contain about 53%.
Nut fats are primarily polyunsaturated and monounsaturated acids, which reduce the risk of cardiovascular diseases, reducing the level of "bad" cholesterol in the blood. Without exception, all nuts are rich in protein, vitamins and minerals.
Despite this, we should not forget that nuts are very fatty foods. Enough to eat a few nuts a day.
7. Peanut paste - 50g / 100g
Copy Americans and spread peanut butter on toast? The figure will hardly say thank you for using such a product. In fact, in it out of 100 grams half belongs to fats. And extra vegetable oils and sugar are added to the production pastes! Today it is worth making nut paste at home and the situation with the benefits and calories will be much better. A week is allowed to consume no more than four teaspoons of peanut butter. Yes, and it is better still on sandwiches, vegetables and fruits, and not on their own.
8. Are à la McDonalds sandwiches fatty? 10-54g / per 1 pc
We all know that their menu is terribly harmful and that it is not for nothing that they put a table on the calorie content of food on the tray. But let's confess honestly: "Do you often check how many calories were smothered for lunch in such places?" Here are just a few examples of fat per sandwich.
- Filet-o-Fish - 13
- Big Mac - 25
- Double Cheeseburger De Luxe - 36
- Big Tasty - 50
- Gourmet Grill - 54
9. Chocolate and chocolate bars - how much fat? 30-50g / 100g
Chocolate is also quite a fatty product. On average, a 100-gram tile contains 32 grams of fat. But chocolate contributes to an increase in the body level of serotonin and endorphin - substances that elevate mood.
Therefore, you should not deny yourself chocolate. We just need to remember that the higher the content of cocoa beans in chocolate, the less fat it contains - cocoa butter.
Therefore, it is better to eat dark bitter chocolate. Chocolate with nuts - the fattest. And it is better to refuse at all from chocolate bars, sweets, marmalade and caramel in chocolate - in fact there is practically no chocolate there.
A chocolate bar contains 50 grams of fat per 100 grams. In addition, their composition contains a range of artificial additives, dyes and flavors. That is why you will not lose if you eat more useful fitness bars.
10. Sprat, canned "in oil", cod liver 32-60g / 100g
Fish in itself contains a large amount of fat, and together with butter it is a very fatty product. Calories sprat is 363 kcal per 100 grams. It is important to keep in mind that sprat dishes are best combined with fried potatoes, various fatty stews and bread. Such combinations are certainly not dietary, and therefore in the usual form for most consumers, they are rather harmful, though not because of their properties, but because of the wrong culture of their use.
11. The fat content of cheese - 30g / 100g
Cheese is also a fatty product. The percentage of fat in it usually indicate on the label. As a rule, these figures indicate the fat content in the dry matter, the amount of which varies depending on the type of cheese. For example, per 100 grams of Swiss cheese usually accounts for 65 grams of dry matter. And if the label indicates that its fat content is 50%, then this means that in reality 100 grams of cheese contain 32.5 grams of fat.
The most fatty cheeses are the Parmesan, Cheddar, Swiss, Emmental, Camembert, Gouda, Dutch, Rossiysky, Poshekhonsky, Edamer varieties: they contain 24 to 35% fat.
The varieties "Maasdam", "Mozzarella" and "Sausage" fat content - less than 20%. On average, in one piece of cheese from 5 to 10 grams of fat.
Quite fatty and processed cheeses - “Viola”, “Friendship”, “Hochland” contain 26-28% fat. Cow milk from cow's milk is less fatty than sheep's - 20 and 25%, respectively. Nevertheless, cheese is one of the most complete and nutritious foods. It has a lot of calcium and phosphorus, vitamins A and B12. The protein substances of cheese in the process of maturation become soluble and therefore are almost completely absorbed by the body. The most low-fat cheese 4-23 percent look here.
12. The fat content of sausages and sausages 20-40g / 100g
But the sausage is the product that should be abandoned without any damage to health. There is no doubt about the relationship with smoked sausage - the fat is visible there with the naked eye. Its content in sausage is from 40 to 60%.
The fat content of smoked sausage is slightly less - from 30 to 45%. About the same in meat rolls, ham, bacon and other smoked meats.
But sausages, wieners and boiled sausages “without fat” of the “Doctor’s” and “Molochnaya” varieties are considered low-fat. However, their fat content is quite high - from 20 to 35%. Having eaten one piece of boiled sausage, a person receives approximately 10 to 15 grams of fat.
13. Cakes, pastries - fat content 20-45g / 100g
A lot of fat and contain pastry: biscuits, cakes, pastries, especially sand and puff pastry, and even with butter cream. For example, one piece of cake contains 25-30 grams of fat, including its most harmful variety - hydrogenated fats, or trans fats. They are also called "killer fats." Cookies, waffles, crackers. Any long-term culinary products contain a loading dose of sugar and fat.
14. Duck liver - 38g / 100g
Duck liver is a very fat by-product, the most famous dish of it is a national delicacy from France - foie gras pate. Raw liver has a short shelf life, therefore, purchasing a product on the market, you need to be careful. Suppliers of duck liver offer several options for the liver: a product that has been subjected to shock freezing, a little boiled liver and a practically fatty duck liver that is almost ready.
Very useful despite the fat content. The chemical composition of duck liver contains: choline, vitamins A, B1, B2, B5, B6, B9, B12 and PP, as well as mineral substances necessary for the human body: potassium, calcium, magnesium, zinc, selenium, copper and manganese, iron, chlorine and sulfur, iodine, chromium, fluorine, molybdenum, tin, cobalt, nickel, phosphorus and sodium.
15. Coconuts and oil from them 33g / 100g
Coconut oil contains up to 90% saturated fat. Despite this figure, most people who use these products do not suffer from obesity and heart disease.
Scientists noted that coconut fat is the acid of the so-called middle link, and therefore it is processed in a special way. It passes immediately to the liver, where it is processed into a ketone body. Coconut fat helps reduce appetite, helps treat Alzheimer's disease and speeds up the metabolism.
16. Halva - healthy fats 30 / 100g
Despite the high calorie content, halva remains popular and loved by many people. Even the abundance of various sweets could not affect the nationwide love for this product - halvah is still among the favorites. And it's not only in its benefits or in its natural composition (although this also cannot be ignored), but in the fact that we just love this unique oriental dessert and, feeling its taste, we always return to childhood. Calorie halva sunflower is 523 kcal per 100 grams of product, fats - 30 g out of 100. Just do not overeat, halvah contains sugar!
18. Fats in chips, french fries, crackers 15-30g / 100g
Trans fat are also present in chips, french fries, crackers - the fat content in them ranges from 30 to 40%. Such amount of fat can hardly compensate for the beneficial properties of these products, especially since the science of dietology in them is not known. And because food of this kind is classified as harmful.
19. Glazed curd bars - fat content 28 / 100g
Here is what is included in the glazed curd: cottage cheese, sugar, vegetable fat, modified starch, sodium alginate, guar gum, flavor identical to natural vanillin, potassium sorbate, palm oil, cocoa powder, lecithin.
It would be wrong to talk about their benefits, since the only "not harmful" ingredient in their composition is a quail. But this is far from the usual pure cottage cheese, but its mixture with cheap vegetable fats and sugar. It is better to exclude from the diet!
21. Avocado Fat Content - 20g / 100g
Compared to other fruits in the avocado complex carbohydrates are missing, but there is more than 70% fat! This figure exceeds the figures even for animal products. The basis of fat in the fruit is a monounsaturated component called oleic acid. It is very useful for the heart muscle.
Avocados are a good source of potassium. The content of an element in it is 40% higher than in a banana. Another useful ingredient is fiber, which improves digestion.
22. Popsicle ice cream and fat - 20g / 100g
Buying popsicle, do not be lazy to read the label. Or at least find on it the cherished letters of GOST. This may mean that the popsicle is made from milk, and not from a mixture of palm oil and food additives. Eskimo will help to cope with seasonal blues and fatigue. By the way, even Hippocrates recommended to eat milk cream frozen to raise the mood. Do not lean on ice cream for people with overweight, patients with diabetes, atherosclerosis, coronary heart disease, caries, as well as those with elevated cholesterol. In fact, you consume 20 grams of fat from 100 grams of ice cream.
23. Fats in fried eggs - 17g / 100g
A favorite product of all recently criticized nutritionists. It was named harmful because of the presence of cholesterol (71% of the recommended daily dose). Soon, to our delight, scientists proved that it does not affect the indicator of cholesterol in the body. The egg is again called the best useful product.
It contains essential components: minerals, antioxidants, vitamins and choline - a useful element for brain activity. It is his who receives a huge percentage of people - about 90%! But if you want to benefit only, boil eggs, and do not fry them.