khinkali, meat, gatherings in the kitchen
One of the most famous dishes of Georgian cuisine is khinkali. They are often compared to Russian dumplings. Also, the meat wrapped in dough is only bigger. But between them there are a lot of differences. Almost every housewife can cook dumplings, but khinkali in cooking have secrets that not everyone can cope with. If there is a desire to try real Georgian khinkali, it is better to visit a special institution where a professional will prepare a real national dish.
If you believe the legend for the first time this dish appeared in Georgia during the war with the Persians. Since military operations took place in the mountains, there was little food, the soldiers could not fully recover from the battle. And the local mistresses came up with a new dish that adapts remarkably to the local conditions.
The ram's meat was cut with a sharp knife into small pieces, onions and garlic were added, and wrapped in unleavened dough, so that a small tail remained on top for which you can keep hinkali. Cooked such food on the fire. Meat with dough is very nourishing and nutritious, and onions and garlic have antiseptic properties.
Initially, khinkali were made only from sheep meat. Modern housewives sculpt them from beef with the addition of pork, and just from one pork. In local institutions you can find khinkali with cheese and herbs.
The main thing is that khinkali mold in a certain way, roll out the dough, make circles, put stuffing in the middle of each and close up the edges, making an accordion, the more folds in the harmonica, the more experienced the hostess. It is important that during the cooking process the juice does not flow out of the product.
The dish is very tasty, but absolutely not practical. It should be eaten only hot. When khinkali cools, it becomes unpleasant. Just because of the meat juice inside, which when cooled freezes on the lips.
Cooking such a dish well is part of success, you still have to eat it right. If part of the fragrant broth spilled on a plate, then the khinkali lost a peculiar taste and it turns out that you ate just the dough with meat. The form of khinkali is of great importance. They make khinkali large enough, for one portion several pieces are enough.
A lot of skill is required to eat hot khinkali. It should take the tip of his hands, fork and knife is not used. Carefully, trying not to burn yourself, bite, so that the broth does not flow on the plate. The beauty of khinkali is in an incredibly fragrant spicy broth. Serve the food in portions, lightly sprinkle pepper and herbs on top, add sour cream. Enjoy your meal!
Khinkali - a gorgeous dish for real men
Asked for a recipe with meat?))) Here is the real recipe: Khinkali in Georgian! A lot of broth inside, fragrant spices and tasty meat! Home khinkali - what you need! How to cook, sculpt, how to do and what kind of dough for khinkali is needed? Cooking recipe in description:
Salt, pepper, cilantro, zira.
For the dough, mix flour (400 g), cold water (180 ml) and salt (1/4 tsp).
Thoroughly knead the stiff dough.
Leave for 40 minutes to rest.
For the filling: mix the minced meat with onions, chopped cilantro, salt and pepper, rub with fingers zira. Add for juiciness ice water (100 ml).
Divide the dough into 10 pieces, roll each piece thinly.
In the middle, add the filling and collect the rolled circle in the bag, making folds.
Cook in salted water for 10-12 minutes. Serve sprinkled with black pepper. Eat with your hands, leave the crown.
Khinkali in this recipe is very juicy, tasty and satisfying. I advise you to cook!
More details in the cooking process will help the video recipe below:
Several step by step photos of preparation))
- Top Rated
- First on top
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRNOKkblZzc - these are the real khinkali how they are made. I apologize for not finding anything in Georgian, but in Russian-language resources.
Some translation (main only):
It is believed that the khinkali went from Pshavi (region in Georgia).
The dough must be hard, it kneads with cold water. Cooking meat is the business of men. A man makes him chopped. The meat is made from beef or mutton, or by mixing both, but in this case there should be twice as much beef. The main advantage of Khinkali is Tmin or Zira, they are similar. Not every seasoning is good in khinkali. Cumin too can not be done otherwise it will be sour. Salt is also added to the water in which they boil. less than 18 folds - unacceptable for the area of Pshavi. 25 fold is most appreciated. So that the khinkali did not glue when cooking, you can not interfere, you can only twist the vessel itself (otherwise they will burst with a comment. Translation). Cooking continues after a short ascent. Meat wrapped in wheat dough is known in many parts of the world. But it is not like khinkali to your liking. The unique flavor gives the internal juice in khinkali. Well, in the end, who watched over, the sad hinkali eyes of the dog as a bonus. Enjoy your meal.
What it is?
Khinkali is a traditional dish of Caucasian cuisine. In fact, they resemble Russian dumplings or Ukrainian dumplings, but they are still different from them in form and content.
Initially, residents of the mountainous regions of the Caucasus used meat of sheep and mountain goats as a filling. It must be fresh. After butchering the meat, the meat was chopped with large and sharp daggers almost to the state of minced meat.
Traditional khinkali were cooked only from meat, to which salt and pepper were usually added, sometimes also wild dill, which gave a special spicy taste. Today, the filling may contain greens, some put and onions, from this the meat becomes even more juicy.
The dough must be bland, in its preparation there is absolutely nothing complicated. It needs to be rolled into a layer, cut into pieces. Caucasian women put stuffing in the middle of each circle.
Then khinkali wrapped. And this required certain skills, it was believed that wrapping is a whole art. The more folds there were, the more highly valued the housewife’s culinary skills. After wrapping it turned out a certain bag.
It was extremely important to wrap it so tightly that in the process of cooking inside the meat broth, which in any case should not flow.
Kinkali boiled on a fire in lightly salted water. In general, everything is simple and at the same time incredibly tasty!
But today such a dish is prepared in different countries of the world, so the requirements for cooking and the ingredients used have changed a little. For example, lamb or goat meat is replaced with beef (it is better to mix it with pork, so that the filling is juicy and tender).
Bag sizes can range from small (walnut-sized) to as large as a plate. Today, every self-respecting chef has his own signature recipe and uses his little tricks.
Making the stuffing
So, first prepare all the ingredients you need to make the filling:
- 500 grams of meat (it is best to use a mixture of pork and beef),
- 1 onion head,
- 50-100 grams of broth,
- 1 bunch of dill,
- 1 bunch of cilantro,
- 1 bunch of parsley,
- a pinch of pepper,
- salt to taste.
- First you need to turn the meat into mince. But it is better not to use the meat grinder, as true gourmets love to feel the taste of real meat. So the fillet must first be cut into pieces. Now take the big chopping knives and start chopping the meat finely until you get the minced meat, which should still have small pieces (so do not overdo it, we do not need porridge).
- Now peel and chop the onion. Here it just has to turn almost into porridge, so you can safely use a meat grinder or blender. Add the resulting mass to the stuffing.
- Pour broth into mince bowl. He must first be heated to become hot (but do not boil it!).
- Rinse all the greens and chop finely, then add to the rest of the ingredients.
- Salt and pepper minced meat, mix it well and clean for half an hour or an hour, so that the meat gives juice and is saturated with broth (so it will be soft and tender). Stuffing for khinkali ready.
The dough is prepared very simply and easily, any hostess, even inexperienced, will cope with this task.
Here are some ingredients you will need:
- 500 grams of flour,
- 1-1,5 glasses of water,
- 1-2 eggs,
- some salt.
- To begin flour sift through a sieve. This will avoid the formation of lumps in the kneading process.
- Prepare a flat and fairly extensive surface, as the dough should be kneaded on it, and not in a saucepan or plate.
- Put the flour on the table (or on a big cutting board, if you do not want to stain the table).
- Make a depression in the middle of the tubercle.
- In the resulting hole break an egg, gently pour water. You can immediately add salt.
- Start gently and gradually knead the dough. This can and should be done only by hand. Firstly, it will not work out differently, and, secondly, this is how you put the warmth of your hands in the dish, literally your whole soul. In this case, tasteless khinkali will definitely not work.
- So, the dough is ready. Roll it out. If the surface area does not allow this, then first cut the dough into small pieces (about the size of two walnuts) and roll each separately. The layers should be thin, but not too much (otherwise the dough will tear).
If you decide to make such a dish at home, then it is best to boil khinkali. To do this, put a large pot of water on the fire. When it boils, begin to lower the khinkali into the water. But this should be done in a special way and carefully. First put one bag on the skimmer, put it in boiling water, hold it for a while and then let it go.
If this is not done, the dough put into boiling water will immediately stick to the bottom of the pan, which will damage the casing.
Do the same with the other bags. Boil khinkali need to readiness. How to define it? It's simple. When all the bags float to the surface, then they are ready. It takes about 5-10 minutes (depending on the size).
But if you do not want to cook, you can cook khinkali in a double boiler (many have such a device at home). To do this, place them at a sufficient distance from each other and set the timer for half an hour or 40 minutes.
And some prefer to cook such a dish in a slow cooker. To do this, you should choose the cooking mode for a couple, setting all the bags on a special grille. Set the timer to 40 minutes.
It is worth noting that khinkali in raw form is not stored for a long time, since the broth can sour. But you can freeze them.
How to serve?
How are khinkali served? They can be attributed to dishes that are tasty only fresh and certainly hot. So as soon as the hinkali are cooked, put them on the dish and rather put them on the table (you can decorate with a sprig of greens). Usually this dish is used without sauces. You can only add a little pepper.
Khinkali are also eagerly hot (of course, you should not burn your tongue and palate, but you can’t wait too long). In the Caucasus, they ate such a dish only with their hands, since when they are pierced with a fork, all the broth will spill out (and it’s all in it), and it’s just uncomfortable to take sacks with a spoon.
For starters, you need to slightly bite the bag in one place and immediately drink broth, otherwise it will not be possible to do this later. And only then you can eat the khinkali themselves.
Making dough for khinkali according to Georgian recipe
Of course, to cook the best and delicious khinkali you need to know how to knead the dough correctly and how to make a juicy meat filling.
There are quite a variety of recipes for cooking dough. But I want to present you the true Georgian way of kneading. Although I myself often add a couple of tablespoons of vegetable oil to such a dough so that it becomes firm and elastic. After all, the appearance of these amusing Georgian pelmeni will depend on this later.
Well, let's learn this is not a cunning case))). This is a fairly common option, even without eggs, further interpretations will be given, so experiment, find for yourself your favorite one.
We will need:
- flour - 4 tbsp.
- water - 2 tbsp.
- vegetable oil - 4 tbsp. l can do without it, but I recommend adding
- salt - pinch
1. Begin first of all with the choice of flour, best of all buy the premium. But, suitable for general consumption, I usually take this and it is perfect. So, in order to saturate the flour with oxygen, sift it through a sieve several times.
2. Next, take a cup, and it’s still pretty deep and pour all the flour into it, make an indentation on the hill, and slowly pour water and vegetable oil there slowly.
Gently and slowly begin to knead with a spoon. To do this in general is not difficult, at first the mass will seem fluid, and then everything will be thicker and thicker.
Important! Do not forget, when you add vegetable oil to salt.
Next, put the whole mixture on the table and start kneading the dough, and very well.
After kneading, you need to be sure, I repeat, be sure to leave the dough to rest. Cover it with a kitchen towel or large container and let it lie for 40 minutes. If you do not, then the dough will not be elastic.
3. And now he is so playful ball ready to work, as they say, take it and do it.
Filling on khinkali
So, the dough is ready, it remains to make the filling, it is usually finely chopped pieces of beef or lamb meat. In this picture you see pieces of meat, you will need to grind them even three times less.
Or you will go the other way and do nothing else. In Russia, we got accustomed to such stuffing as minced meat. And what can be done quite quickly and easily if you have an electric meat grinder on hand or you can buy it in the store.
But, of course, the secret is that you have to put as many onions as possible in the filling, which can also be chopped into cubes.
And you can grate on a coarse grater. The smell will be chic, and so that there are no tears, be sure to put the onion in the refrigerator before.
Optionally, you can add any chopped greens, such as parsley or cilantro. As well as crushed or passed through the press garlic. Do not forget also about seasonings for meat and black ground allspice.
I also want to tell you that the dish turns out even richer and more tender. Water or milk is added to the minced meat, the filling becomes quite so thin, but for beginners and beginners, I do not advise doing this, otherwise you will not be able to sculpt. For the first time, add quite a bit of liquid.
How beautiful to sculpt khinkali at home?
Now, as they say things are small. Take it and do you think it is easy? Of course! There is nothing difficult in this, especially as it is not homemade ravioli, where they are molded in a small form, then the work will go faster, and when you blind a dozen, you will instantly blurt them out and tell everyone that you are ready .
Stages of work will be such, you first need to make a sausage from the dough, and then cut it with a sharp knife in the form of pieces.
Each such piece will need to roll in flour, and then using a rolling pin to roll it into a round cake.
Well, and then all the fun begins. But there is another option for rolling dough, because if you are waiting for guests, and you are not yet full of hands, then your meat duckies can make not one size, but you want all the same ideality. Therefore, you can roll out a whole tortilla on the table covered with flour and make circles using a glass or a special shape.
Important! The thickness of the cakes should be 1-2 mm.
And then of course on each such circle, put a spoon of meat or minced meat and decorate. Do not put a lot of meat stuffing through it, because then little juice will stand out, and in fact the whole charm is in the juice of this dish.
Well, look step by step, the process of modeling itself, put the stuffing in the very center of the circle of dough, then moving clockwise in a circle, start tucking it like this:
Do not forget to pinch the top, although you can not do this if you are going to steam and not in a saucepan. You can completely make them open, like here))).
Many Russians make them in the form of bags, of course it looks great, and simply amazing, it is a pleasure to eat such. To create such bags, you need to make more circles, and put the stuffing a little bit less, in general, adjust when you start cooking and find the very best version of your modeling.
It is necessary to pack ready-made semi-finished products on a tray or dostochka, sprinkling it evenly with flour. And then immediately cook or freeze in the freezer, and then put them in a bag.
How to cook khinkali in a pan?
After khinkali you have blinded, it remains to do the most important thing, cook them, and then eat them.
If you love to make such culinary masterpieces, then be prepared for the fact that your household will be very happy about it. My just love to eat all the meat, such as pasties and belyashi.
Я обычно, когда варю мясных красавчиков, то варю их целую гору, если не назвать это кучей. Сразу ко мне на помощь приходит мой самый главный помощник и дегустатор. Второй дегустатор был в садике, поэтому в кадр не попал.
Что ж давайте разбираться, как же правильно их нужно варить. Самое главное это сварить правильно бульон, налейте в кастрюлю воду и поставьте ее на огонь. Доведите до кипения и посолите на свой вкус. Вода должна быть немножечко пересолена.
Bring in it a couple of leaves of Lavrushka, peppercorns 4-5 pcs., Your favorite spices for meat and cumin. Although I personally add nothing but laurel and salt.
Then mark for about 2-3 minutes, and then remove the bay leaves, if you do not, they will bring bitterness into the dish.
Now get ready, take khinkali and dip them in boiling broth. But how to do it right? It turns out that it is necessary if you follow the Georgian traditions, namely, you have to make a funnel clockwise with a spoon and only then throw one at a time and stir the khinkali every time so that they constantly spin as if it were a tornado.
After the water boils again after lowering, boil for 7 minutes. And then put on a dish, grease with butter, so that they do not stick together and serve with any sauce, or with ketchup.
Real khinkali in Georgian
Well, now let's do the traditional recipe, which many simply adore. I hope that this option will become your favorite and thanks to him you will cook tasty and simple, and most importantly, satisfying. One of the best and coolest recipes for your dinner table or dinner.
We will need:
- Wheat flour - 500 g
- Water - 300 ml
- Salt - 1.5 tsp
- Beef - 500 g
- Salo - 100 g
- Onion - 2 pcs.
- Garlic - 2 slices
- Kumin (Zira), ground - to taste
- Red Chili Pepper - Pinch
- Cilantro (coriander) - to taste
1. Start cooking this dish with the preparation of the filling. To do this, chop the beef very finely into pieces with a sharp knife, and fat, too, it will give great juiciness. If you do not have fat, then you can easily replace it with pork. Salt and pepper to taste. And also add cilantro, cumin and red pepper to taste.
Do not forget about onions and garlic, chop up as little as possible and add to the filling, mix well, add just a little bit of water, so that there is juice inside the hinkalah.
2. Now form the dough, for this, mix the flour with water and add 1.5 tablespoons of salt. The dough should be quite steep and dense, because the filling on the hinkaliki will be pretty watery, and if the dough is of the wrong consistency, nothing will work out for you.
The main thing is correct, as stated in the list of products, see the proportions. After kneading, the dough should lie down for a while and rest for at least 20 minutes, at best 40 minutes. Then, knead it again with your hands, and then make small circles in any convenient way. Roll them pretty thin about 1-2 mm.
3. With a small ladle, scoop up the meat stuffing and put it in the middle of the flat cake.
4. Now make a bag, take your time, if you forgot how to do it, go above this note and see the steps of the work.
5. Well, then you have to boil such handsome men in a saucepan, add salt to taste.
Wait for the moment of boiling and only then throw the khinkali into the water and boil for 6-7 minutes after boiling.
6. Serve with freshly ground pepper or tomato sauce. Eat on health!
Homemade khinkali with meat
There is nothing more beautiful if you make this dish with your own hands. Their homemade as they say is always more tender and tasty, and most importantly healthier than the store. After all, there it is not known what they are made of and how and where they are stored. Therefore, take care of yourself and your family, cook yourself.
We will need:
- beef - 500 g
- flour - 2-3 tbsp.
- salt - 0.5 tsp
- cold water - 1 tbsp.
- onions - 1 pc.
- cilantro or other herbs to taste
- ground black pepper
We will need:
1. Put the flour, water and salt in a bowl and mix these three ingredients thoroughly. Cover and let stand 25 minutes.
2. In the meantime, do some stuffing. Wash the beef, remove all the foil and chop very finely into pieces in the form of small cubes. Then chop the onion, cilantro and red chili. Add all these spices and vegetables to meat.
Salt and pepper at your discretion. Pour a little water and stir again. The filling turned out quite juicy and beautiful.
3. Now, as for the dough, remember it on the table with your hands, and then cut it into equal pieces.
From each such piece, roll it in a torment, make thin circles.
4. Take a tablespoon and put the filling.
5. And then, moving in a circle, collect the dough in the form of an accordion to make a kind of bag, which is inherent only in real khinkalyam.
6. Then tear off the top and pinch it nicely.
7. Next, put a pot of water, salt it to your taste, bring to a boil. After that, stir with a spoon and start tossing Georgian dumplings into the water, and then cook until ready for 7-9 minutes.
Serve with a good mood and any sauce or for example with lecho.
Beef and pork khinkali
Now I suggest you to make khinkali from mixed mince, it turns out moderately bold and juicy. But, we Russians like this option, because we are accustomed to making our Russian dumplings with this stuffing. The composition of minced meat and its components will be registered in the list of products.
So cook them to make you juicy and tasty, as if you’ve been to the best restaurant.
We will need:
- flour - 400 g
- cold water - 180 ml
- salt - 0.25 tsp
- minced meat - 300 g
- Onion - 1 pc.
- fresh cilantro - 1 bunch
- zira - 1 tsp
- cold water - 100 ml
- salt, pepper - to taste
1. So, prepare all the ingredients on the dough list. Take a glass of water and add salt to it. Stir.
Pour all the flour into a bowl and pour in water, stir with a tablespoon. So you should have a tight dough, or rather thick.
Important! At first it will seem to you that it is watery, but over time it will become tough. You just need to mix everything thoroughly, first with a tablespoon, and then put the dough on the table and knead with your hands.
The filling will be quite liquid and juicy, so we make just such a tight dough.
2. After this, the dough must necessarily lie down and rest for 40 minutes. You can use a polyethylene food bag so that it does not dry out or cover with any deep cup.
3. In minced meat, add chopped onions, peppers, cilantro and cumin. Zira and onions will first need to be rubbed with their hands to make the juice stand out, this will give more aroma to the finished dish. Stir and salt. Add half a glass of some water, due to it you have the most delicious juice in the cooking process.
Important! If you do not have minced meat, you can make it yourself, for this, twist the pieces of meat in a meat grinder.
You can check the stuffing for density, if you stick a spoon into the stuffing, then it should fall, so this should be the consistency.
4. After the dough has rested, you need to knead it again on the table with sprinkled flour, and only after that, start to roll into a large cake with a thickness of 1-2 mm, with the help of a cup make circles. Or just make a sausage and cut it into 10 balls, and then roll them with a rolling pin. Then put a spoon in each.
And start in a circle clockwise to make an accordion in the form of folds. The more folds you get, the dish will be more expressive. The very top, if you have got too big, you can cut it with cooking scissors.
5. Next, drop the ready-made khinkali into boiling water and cook until ready for about 7-10 minutes. Then pod with a slotted spoon and put it to cool on a plate, pour with melted butter and tuck in ground pepper. Enjoy your meal!
Tip! By the way, it is recommended to eat them with your hands in order to enjoy the juice and magnificent filling.
If you have khinkali for the next day, you have not mastered them all, then you can easily fry them in a frying pan, they will be fried with a beautiful crust, or heated in a microwave.
Cooking frozen semi-finished products in a pair of Redmond or Polaris multicooker
It is possible to cook khinkali differently, not in a saucepan, but this is done very easily, for example, in a slow cooker or a double boiler. You just need a special mold, which usually comes in modern multipaths already included.
I want to show you the cooking process in Redmond or Polaris, why in them? Yes, because I firstly have them at home, and secondly, these brands are the most popular among housewives. In other models, the principle of operation is the same, so if you have a different brand, the main thing is to select Steaming and cook for health.
1. Pre-frozen semi-finished products do not need to be defrosted, put them on a leaf. This is how it is shown in this photo.
2. Then place this cup with holes in the slow cooker, but do not forget that you first need to pour 1/4 of the water into the bowl, then cover with a lid.
3. Dial the desired Steam mode and turn on for 1 hour.
4. Well, and then put on a plate and enjoy the taste and beauty, garnish with dill and make some salad.
If you have a Panosonic, then use this video, I hope everything will become completely clear to you, there should be no difficulties:
I have it all. Create and get up all sorts of masterpieces. As always, I say goodbye to you and speak before the meeting! Bye to everyone!
- 1 kg of lamb on the bone,
- 100 g long grain rice,
- 2 bulbs,
- 2 carrots,
- 5 cloves of garlic,
- 2 tbsp. l red dry wine
- 3 potatoes,
- bunch of cilantro,
- vegetable oil,
- 1 tsp coriander seeds,
- 2 tomatoes
- salt, black pepper to taste.
Mutton Kharcho: A Step-by-Step Recipe
- Wash the lamb, remove the film, if necessary, cut into pieces. Peel the onions, cut into thin rings, wash the carrots, peel, cut into strips. Pour coriander and black pepper in a mortar, add 3-4 pinches of salt, crush with pestle.
- In a saucepan with a thick bottom, pour in the oil, put the ribs on the bottom fat down. Cook until all the fat is melted for 7 minutes, then turn the ribs and fry on the other side for 5 minutes.
- Pour wine into a saucepan, bring to a boil, add onions and carrots. Pour a mixture of spices and salt. Stir and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Tomatoes dip in boiling water for 3 seconds, then remove, peel and finely chop. Add tomatoes to the soup, mix, bring to a boil. Infuse 2 liters of hot water. Bring to a boil again and cover.
- Wash potatoes, peel, cut into cubes. When the soup boils, cook it for 30 minutes and then add to the soup.
- Wash rice and pour it into the soup. Garlic peel, skip through the press. Cilantro wash, chop. After 20 minutes, remove from heat, add garlic and cilantro.
Piti soup: step by step recipe
- Soak the peas in cold water for 6 hours.
- Wash the lamb, dry it, cut the tendons, cut the meat into small pieces.
- Heat oven to 220 ° C.
- In portion pots lay lamb. Pour broth or water, add peas, bring to a boil. Remove the foam, close the pots with a lid and put in the oven for 1 hour.
- Peel onions and potatoes, cut into cubes or cubes.
- Lemon wash thoroughly, cut into slices. Fat tail fat cut into small cubes. Garlic peel and pass through the press.
- Put chopped onion, potatoes, lemon, tomato puree, chopped bacon tail, bay leaf, pepper, saffron, salt and garlic in pots. Simmer for 20 minutes.
Serve in portion pots.
Kuchmachi: a step by step recipe
- Hearts, liver and stomachs rinse well, dry. Cut into slices. Peel and dice the onion. Cilantro wash, chop.
- Put the pan on the fire, add butter and offal. Fry over high heat, stirring constantly, for about 2–3 min. Then add chopped onion and simmer over low heat for 20–30 min. Add coriander, pepper, hops-suneli, half cilantro and salt to taste. Stir and leave on fire for another 5 minutes.
- Finished Kuchmachi lay out on plates, sprinkle liberally with chopped cilantro. If desired, you can decorate the dish with pomegranate seeds.
Lamb Pilaf: A Step-by-Step Recipe
- Rinse the rice, soak in cold water for 1 hour. Peel the onions and carrots, chop the onion, cut the carrots into cubes.
- Meat washed, cut into cubes. Raisins and dried apricots wash. Fry onion in butter cauldron in the cauldron, add meat, mix, fry for 5 minutes, add carrots, fry for 10 minutes.
- Pour 2 cups of hot water into the cauldron, add seasonings, salt, mix, simmer on low heat for 15–20 minutes. Then put the dried fruit, on top - rice, smooth, add another 1 cup of hot water so that it covers the rice by 2 cm.
- Stew pilaf without lid until water boils out. Then cover, reduce heat to low, simmer until rice is cooked. Turn off the fire, let stand 15 minutes. Stir, put on a dish, garnish with chopped greens.
Lamb Stew with Red Wine: A Step-by-Step Recipe
- Wash and dry the lamb pieces. On each side, rub with salt, pepper, cumin and rosemary. Heat the olive oil in a pan and put the grated pieces.
- Fry the meat on each side for 2 minutes, put into the dish and close tightly with a lid.
- Peel and chop the onion. Wash carrots, peel and dice. Peel and chop the garlic. In a pan, in which lamb was roasted, fry the onions until golden brown, then add carrots and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 5–10 minutes.
- Put the lamb back in the pan to the vegetables and pour in the wine. When the wine starts to boil, reduce the heat, cover the pan with the lid and simmer the lamb on a low fire for about 1 hour.
Georgian Wings: Step by Step Cooking
- Wash the wings, dry, each cut off the upper joint, rub the remaining part with salt. Wash vegetables. Peel the onions, chop into large pieces. Garlic peel, chop. Pepper cut into long strips. Wash the parsley, dry well, cut off the leaves and chop finely.
- Heat the butter in a pan, lay out the wings and fry on both sides, add onions and sweet peppers. Stir and continue to simmer under the lid for 5-7 minutes.
- Add chopped parsley and adjika to the pan, mix well and heat for 2 minutes, sprinkle with garlic, cover and immediately turn off the heat.
- Leave the finished wings to stand under the lid for 1-2 minutes.
Dyushbara: step by step preparation
- Make the stuffing. Onions and garlic peel, chop. Wash, dry and chop meat and lard. Scroll through the meat grinder meat with onions, garlic and lard. Add egg, spices, salt.
- Cook the dough. In a bowl, pour kefir and egg, beat until smooth. Sift flour in a bowl, add salt. Knead the dough, wrap in a wet towel and leave for 25 minutes.
- Form dyushbara. Roll the dough into a thin layer 1 mm thick and cut into squares with a side of 2.5 cm. Lay out 1 tsp to each square. stuffing. Fold the squares diagonally so as to form triangles, pinch the edges. Connect the two ends of each triangle and pinch again.
- Heat the butter in a frying pan, lay out the dyushbara and fry for 4 minutes. Bring the chicken broth to a boil, add coarsely chopped onions and leeks, black pepper and saffron.
- Bring to boil again. Add dyushbara. Boil for 4 min. Put chopped greens. Remove from heat and let stand 10 minutes. Dyushbara arrange in plates with the broth.
Juicy khinkali: step by step recipe
- Sift half the flour on the board. Add salt and butter, pour in 1 glass of ice water and knead the dough. Set aside for 30 minutes. Then add the remaining sifted flour and knead the dough for 10 minutes. Cover and let stand 15 minutes.
- Meat washed, dried, cut into very small pieces, and then chop them with a sharp knife to make a "gruel". Peel the onion, chop it very finely, add to the meat, season it, salt it, mix everything well and knead with your hands.
- Form the dough sausages. Cut them into pieces 1.5 cm wide and roll each into a circle with a thickness of 1–2 mm.
- Put in the center of each circle 1 tbsp. l stuffing.
- Take the edge of the tortilla with both hands and gather it to the center of the folds in the bag, slightly stretching the dough so that inside there is a space for the broth. Pin the dough.
- Boil 3 liters of water with 1 tbsp. l salt. Put khinkali "tails" up. When they come up, cook over low heat for another 10 minutes. Do not mix. Put a slotted spoon on a large plate so that the hinkali do not touch each other.
Imeretinsky Khachapuri: A Step-by-Step Recipe
- Adyghe cheese and unsalted cheese to cut into slices, combine, mash with a fork, mix. Add the egg to the mixture of cheeses and mix well again.
- Sift flour 2 times, add matsoni, salt, soda and knead not very cool dough. Divide it into 4 equal parts, roll out into thin flat cakes, brush with butter.
- Put prepared cheese in the center of each tortilla and fix the edges of the dough.
- In a cast iron pan, melt 2 tbsp. l butter. Lay the khachapuri with the seam down and fry under the lid for 8–10 min. Turn and continue to fry, but without a lid. Finished khachapuri grease with butter.
Ossetian pies: a step-by-step recipe
- Sift flour twice. Half combine with yeast, sugar and kefir. Stir, cover and leave for 1 h. Add the remaining flour, water, vegetable oil and egg. Knead the dough, divide it into 3 parts, roll each part into a ball. Cover, leave for 30 minutes.
- Peel potatoes, boil until cooked without adding salt, mash in mashed potatoes. Cheese cut into small pieces, grind in a blender. Add cheese to warm mashed potatoes, mix.
- Hands knead each ball of dough in a small circle. Put 1/3 of the filling in the center of each circle and collect in a ball. Balls with a filling stretch their hands in fairly large flat circles. In the center of each make a puncture with a fork.
- Духовку разогреть до 180 °С. Противень застелить листом пергамента, на него выложить один пирог. Выпекать 20 мин. Готовые пироги смазать сливочным маслом и сложить друг на друга. Подавать теплыми.
Гуубат — адыгейские пирожки: пошаговый рецепт
- Сделать тесто. Просеять муку. Добавить сахар, соль, соду, яйца. Pour the whey, stirring constantly, and knead the dough. Knead until the dough becomes sticky, about 10 minutes. Cover and leave for 30 min.
- Prepare the stuffing. Crush nuts in a mortar with sugar.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal parts. Roll one piece into a 1–1.5 mm thick rectangle.
- Melt the butter and grease the dough abundantly with it, then sprinkle with 1/6 of the mixture of nuts and sugar. Also roll out the next piece of dough, lay on the first layer, brush with butter, sprinkle with nuts and sugar. Continue until the dough and filling finish.
- Use a sharp knife to cut the cake into squares with a side of 7–8 cm. Connect the opposite corners diagonally and pin them down.
- Heat oven to 180 ° С. Put the guubat on a baking tray made with parchment and bake for 15 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven. Cover with a towel. Cool for 20 minutes, pour about 1/2 tsp of each pie. honey and cool completely.