Even if you don’t like liver, you will love these liver pancakes for sure. Delicious, tender, healthy. Fritters can be made from any liver.
Liver pancakes are very tender, thanks to the bow. They are prepared very quickly, and eaten even faster!
Almost every housewife has his own recipe for liver fritters, but not every housewife knows all the secrets of their preparation. We offer a recipe that for many can be a culinary discovery. There is no flour in the recipe, the liver does not need to be passed through a meat grinder or chopped in a blender, and with carrots and onions, tender and juicy liver pancakes are a real delicacy.
This is a universal recipe for making cutlets from any liver. It turns out equally tasty.
These pancakes can be made from any liver: chicken, calf and even pork. It turns out incredibly tasty.
A dish from the series "fast, cheap, healthy and tasty." Hepatic pancakes are eaten even by those who do not like the liver.
I will offer for dinner tender, delicious liver fritters. And the side dish is your favorite.
The liver is very useful, but not everyone loves. Try fritters and you will not regret!
Delicious and tender liver fritters (liver cutlets) are very easy to make with this recipe! They are perfectly combined with any side dish and vegetables.
This appetizer of liver pancakes is good for the festive table. And on the New Year's table can be served, and a birthday. Fast, cheap, tasty and beautiful.
Chicken liver patties. Delicious, tender, roast fast.
Liver product is useful, inexpensive and tasty, and if you cook it non-uniformly, with imagination, it will never bother you. The proposed recipe for liver pancakes will help expand the familiar range of liver dishes.
A simple recipe and a hearty breakfast (or dinner) of liver fritters. Recommend:)
The recipe for chicken liver cutlets is ideal for a family table. Chicken liver cutlets - a dish simple, but tasty, satisfying, economical - all these qualities are so appreciated by the hostess!
Tender pancakes from chicken liver with onions. Easy to prepare, quickly roast.
Tender liver pancakes with pumpkin and ricotta cheese. Served with delicious yogurt sauce. Like kids and adults.
Grechanik with chicken liver.
Cooking quenelles - an elegant and easy to prepare dish of beef liver.
Fritters from the liver are very useful, especially beef liver pancakes. They increase hemogolobine and carry a lot of vitamin B in our body. Therefore, it will be useful for many to learn how to make liver pancakes.
The recipe for liver pancakes can use different livers, make beef liver pancakes, pork liver pancakes, chicken liver pancakes. One of the most inexpensive to prepare is liver fritters from chicken liver.
Now directly on how to make pancakes from the liver. Hepatic pancakes are made from raw liver, which is passed through a meat grinder to begin with. You will also need fried onions to make liver pancakes. The dough recipe for liver pancakes also contains flour and eggs, which must be mixed, and then add the scrolled liver. After that, take a dough with a spoon and fry liver pancakes in a pan with butter. The recipe for liver pancakes can be varied by adding roasted carrots and various spices. Besides, liver fritters can be cooked with toppings. In order to learn how to prepare the liver pancakes with pripek, we recommend that you look at the liver pancakes page (recipe with photos).
Choosing the right piece
Wherever you buy a liver, on store shelves or from a seller on the market, try to buy only a fresh piece, which can be determined by the following characteristics:
- uniform color, which varies from light brown with a pinkish tinge to maroon,
- porous dense structure
- tight film
- clean surface, no stains,
- lack of putrid odor
- a small number of ducts and cavities.
An important stage of preparation
Many people do not like liver dishes due to the presence of bitterness in them or ingress of hard pieces that cannot be chewed. To avoid this, before cooking the product must be carefully inspected, remove the bile ducts, cavities, film and rinse well.
Bitterness can be present in beef or pork liver only if the carcass is improperly butchered and the gallbladder is damaged. To eliminate the appearance of bitter taste, it is necessary to soak a piece in milk for 1-3 hours. In addition, after such a procedure, the liver becomes deliciously tender and soft while cooking.
The most favorite dish of the whole family!
From the liver you can make a huge variety of delicious and healthy dishes. But liver fritters have remained the most beloved for many decades. They will be happy to "devour for both cheeks" and adults, and children.
If other culinary creations from the liver can turn out to be either dry, hard or overcooked, then pancakes at any housewife always come out juicy, tender and appetizing.
But if you want to surprise your household with a new taste of your favorite dish, and do not know how to cook something unusual from the main products, then one unique recipe that will make your liver pancakes just magical has been found for you. Believe me, then you will not drag your family “behind the ears” from the table, and everything will spread out in a matter of seconds.
These pancakes can be cooked from any liver: beef, pork or chicken. The following ingredients are required for cooking:
- liver - 0.5 kg,
- average carrot - 1 pc.,
- onion - 1 pc.,
- eggs - 2 pcs.,
- milk - 50 ml,
- starch - 1 tbsp. spoon,
- mayonnaise - 1 tbsp. spoon,
- flour - 2 tbsp. spoons
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- vegetable oil - for frying.
- To begin, fry in a frying pan finely chopped onion with grated carrots grated on a large grater. Ready-made vegetables lay in a container for a blender.
- Well wash the liver, remove the film, remove the bile ducts, cut into large pieces. Connect the liver with roasted vegetables. Add eggs, mayonnaise, salt, pepper, flour, starch and pour in milk.
- All carefully grind and mix with a blender. You can use a meat grinder. First, pass the liver through it, then the fried vegetables, and at the end add the rest of the ingredients and mix thoroughly until smooth. The consistency of the resulting mass should be like a thick cream.
- Fry liver pancakes in heated vegetable oil on both sides until cooked.
Dietary version with pumpkin and cottage cheese
You can also offer a dietary version of liver pancakes, which your kiddies will like. In addition to the healthy liver in the recipe, the main ingredients are pumpkin and cottage cheese, which are very important for a growing children's body. And in the end, a delicious yogurt sauce is added to the pancakes, which, of course, will be loved by both children and adults.
For this masterpiece, you must prepare the following products:
- beef or chicken liver - 0.5 kg,
- pumpkin - 250 gr,
- cottage cheese - 150 gr,
- onions - 1 pc.,
- egg - 1 pc.,
- flour - 2 tbsp. spoons
- semolina - 3 tbsp. spoons
- salt to taste
- vegetable oil - for frying.
- Natural (unsweetened) yogurt - 125 gr,
- fresh cucumber - 1/2 pcs.,
- pickled cucumber - 1 pc.,
- lemon - 1 pc.,
- garlic - 1-2 cloves,
- salt - to taste.
- Wash the liver, remove all unnecessary, cut into pieces and put in a bowl for the blender. There we also add peeled and chopped pumpkin, onion and grind everything to homogeneity. If desired, you can use the meat grinder.
- Add to the mass of cottage cheese, eggs, flour, semolina, salt and once again mix everything well with a blender or fork. Leave for 30 minutes to semolina semolina.
- After pouring quite a bit of vegetable oil on a hot frying pan and lightly fry pancakes on both sides.
- At the end, it is necessary to put all the pancakes in a heat-resistant container, pour a little water on the bottom and put in the oven for 15-20 minutes, preheated to 180 degrees.
While delicious liver pancakes are languishing in the oven, it's time to cook yogurt sauce.
- In the bowl for the blender we put coarsely chopped cucumbers, lemon, garlic. All grind, if desired, you can leave small pieces.
- Add yogurt and salt to taste. Our sauce is ready.
You can serve pancakes with sour cream, then the dish will not be so dietary, but the taste will definitely not suffer.
If you decide to please your own liver pancakes this weekend, you can say with confidence that in response you will hear not only “thank you”, but “we want more!”.
The classic recipe for liver pancakes from beef
This is the most common version of the dish. The treat is ultimately juicy and tasty. Dryness of the liver in it is not felt at all. In addition to the meat component (600 g of beef liver), you need to take: 2 chicken eggs, a large spoonful of sour cream, white onion, 2-3 tbsp. semolina or flour, chive, salt.
- The liver is thoroughly washed with cold water and gets rid of visible films. It is necessary to grind so that the pieces were in the meat grinder. You can turn the liver into puree using a special blender nozzle.
- The liver is ground into mince with onions and garlic.
- Flour or semolina, salt, sour cream and, if desired, any aromatic herbs are added to the resulting mass. Last of all, eggs are driven into the mixture.
- The mass is thoroughly mixed.
- The mixture is laid out in a hot oil in a pan with a deep spoon.
Finished pancakes blotted with paper napkins from excess fat.
Carrot Cooking Recipe
The more vegetables there are in the pancake dough, the healthier they will be.
This treat is perfectly combined with a carrot. For the recipe will be used: 350 g of liver, 2 large carrots, onion, 2 chicken eggs, 2 tablespoons. wheat flour, spices, a piece of butter, salt. How to make liver pancakes with vegetables is described below.
- The carrot rubs on a grater with small holes and is fried until golden in butter. The main thing that the vegetable is not burnt.
- Beef liver is minced in any convenient way along with the onion. The result should be a thick stuffing.
- The meat mass is mixed with roasted carrots. Flour, salt and eggs are added to these products. At this stage, use any spices.
- Roasted mini pancakes in butter on both sides.
Served with platter of pickled vegetables.
With the addition of oatmeal
Hercules makes the dish more satisfying and useful. In addition to the liver, for treat you need to take: half an onion, 5-6 tbsp. Sour cream, 450 g of liver, 3 carrots, 2 chicken eggs, 8 tbsp. wheat flour, salt.
- Oatmeal boiled water boil for about 25 minutes.
- The liver is washed, cleared of films and finely chopped. Next, the offal with onion turns into fine stuffing.
- Eggs are lightly whipped with salt and sour cream, then mixed with pressed oatmeal and liver.
- It remains to add flour to the mass and proceed to frying the pancakes.
The dish should get a crispy ruddy crust. It is served with sour cream or garlic sauce based on yogurt.
Beef liver fritters with semolina
Wheat flour in the dish under discussion can be replaced with semolina. The taste of the finished snack will not deteriorate. In addition to beef liver (550 g), will be used: egg, onion, 5 tbsp. semolina, salt.
- First of all, the liver is thoroughly washed with running cold water. Next, the meat offal is removed film, and cut into small pieces. Liver must be turned into a uniform thick stuffing. To do this, you can use a blender or grinder. Although some hostesses for pancakes finely chop the liver with a sharp knife.
- In the resulting mass is first added chicken egg, and after thorough mixing - semolina and salt to taste. As spices, you can use ready-made kits for roasting meat. Also great for this dish is a mixture of ground peppers.
- Since the dough contains semolina, after kneading, it should be brewed for 12-15 minutes in order for the dry ingredient to swell and bind all the ingredients together.
- Spread the dough with a deep spoon in the hot vegetable oil. Then pancakes do not stick to the pan.
- Roast to golden on both sides.
To remove excess oil, the dish is laid out on a paper towel. It is especially tasty to serve liver pancakes with semolina with sour cream and greens.
Hepato Potato Pancakes
You can cook liver pancakes with the addition of potatoes. This is a great recipe for those who do not like too obvious taste of the by-product in the dish. It contains: 350 g of liver, potato tuber, large egg, onion, 2- 3 garlic cloves, salt, aromatic herbs, oil.
- Beef liver is well washed with cold water. It is advisable to change it several times. Carefully inspect the washed by-product on the item to see if there are not removed films on it. If there is a suspicion that the liver will be bitter, you can soak it in milk beforehand.
- It is better to rub the potato for dough for pancakes on a grater with miniature cells.
- The by-product along with the raw egg is turned into a uniform mince with the help of a blender. If such a device is not at hand, then the liver scrolls through a meat grinder, and already the egg is driven into the resulting mass.
- Onions are cut with a sharp knife and together with pre-prepared potatoes are sent to the liver mince.
- It remains to salt the mixture, add chopped garlic, herbs and any favorite spices.
- Fritters are fried in hot oil on both sides.
If you make them large, it will be difficult to turn in the whole form. Therefore, it is enough to take the contents of a tablespoon.
With cream sauce
A treat with this recipe will literally melt in your mouth. For its preparation you need to take: 650 g of beef liver, 2 eggs, a small white onion, 5 tbsp. flour, a pinch of nutmeg, 300 ml of water and heavy cream, a clove of garlic, a slice of butter, salt.
- The ducts are removed from the washed liver, films are removed, which can greatly impair the taste of the dish.
- Flour, eggs, salt, a pinch of nutmeg are added to the by-product.
- Pancakes are baked from the resulting thoroughly kneaded mixture.
- Onions with garlic are minced and pasted in butter.
- Flour is diluted with water and poured into a pan with vegetables. After a couple of minutes of cooking over high heat, the mass is salted.
- It remains to pour in the cream and after boiling the sauce put pancakes into it. The fire is turned off, and the dish is infused for about 10 minutes.
Snack is great with pasta.
Mushrooms with beef
If forest mushrooms are used, they must be boiled for 15 minutes before adding to the by-product. Champignons will also suit (250 g). Ingredients: onion, half a kilo of liver, 0.5 tbsp. fatty kefir, a pinch of soda and salt, 2 eggs, 3 tbsp. wheat flour.
- Crushed mushrooms are fried in a frying pan with butter until soft. Next to them sent onion cut into cubes. Together, the ingredients are prepared to the transparency of the vegetable.
- Liver blender or using a meat grinder turns into a homogeneous slurry.
- Soda is introduced into kefir. When the latter is extinguished, you can mix the liquid with the hepatic mass, add to the components of frying and eggs.
- The dough is salted, seasoned with spices to taste and left for half an hour.
At the request of pancakes can not fry in a pan, and bake in the oven.
1. We interrupt the liver with a blender.
2. Add the onions cut into 4 parts into the bowl and interrupt again.
3. It turns out a homogeneous liquid consistency.
Onions in the recipe is used quite a lot, so you need to make sure that it is not bitter
4. Pour mixture into deep bowl and break eggs into it and mix well.
5. Then add salt with pepper and mix again.
6. Add the next ingredient and stir in the flour.
7. After that, the liver mixture is ready. Before frying, add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil so that the pancakes do not stick to the pan, stir and you can start frying.
8. Fritters fry in a well-heated pan with vegetable oil. Put the dough with a tablespoon, just like when making ordinary pancakes.
Fry on medium heat for 3 minutes on one side.
And three more - on the other.
9. If you are cooking fritters as the main hot meat dish, then ready. And if you need them for sandwiches, then continue.
10. Make a sauce of sour cream, herbs and garlic, spread it on liver pancakes, put a slice of tomato on top and sprinkle with grated cheese.
Now it is completely ready. Enjoy your meal!
- Beef liver 400 g,
- Egg 1 pc.,
- Wheat flour 4 tbsp.,
- Sour cream 30 g,
- Salt - 0.5 tsp.
- Ground black pepper,
- Vegetable oil for frying.
How to make delicious beef liver pancakes
For starters, prepare beef liver. Buy only fresh and chilled product, not frozen. Rinse, pat dry. Remove the film from both sides, to do this, pry it with the edge of the knife and remove with your hands. Dip in salt to prevent hands from slipping.
Cut into small pieces so that it is convenient to grind in a meat grinder.
For grinding, you will need either a blender, food processor or meat grinder. Crush the liver in any way you like and place it in a deep bowl.
Яйцо разбейте в чашку, взболтайте вилкой и добавьте его к измельченной печени. Перемешайте.
Добавьте сметану. Можно использовать продукт с любой жирностью. Перемешайте до равномерного распределения.
Насыпьте просеянную пшеничную муку. Add salt and pepper. If desired, you can add dried or fresh herbs. Stir to avoid lumps.
Put the pan on the fire. Pour enough vegetable oil. Heat it well. Spoon lay liver dough. Fry over moderate heat until the underside browning.
After, gently, turn over and continue to fry until browning the other side.
Prepare in advance a flat plate with a paper towel folded in several layers. Beef liver liver pancakes lay on a napkin to remove excess oil. Transfer to a clean plate and serve immediately to the table.
Fritters of their liver is tasty to use in a warm and cold look. Enjoy your meal!
Beef liver pancakes with carrots
Lush and very soft pancakes are obtained by adding sour cream, and carrots with onions will enrich the dish with special tastes.
- beef liver - 450 g,
- Bulb onion - 1 pc.,
- sour cream of 20% fat content - 90 g,
- carrot - 1 pc.,
- chicken eggs - 1 pc.,
- wheat flour - 160 g,
- refined vegetable oil - for frying,
- salt with spices - to taste.
How to cook pancakes with carrots and liver
- First, you will need to wash the by-product and clean it from the films.
- Crush the liver with a meat grinder, you can also use a blender. Put everything in a deep bowl.
- Carrots will need to be peeled and grated.
- Chop onions as carrots.
- To grind the liver, add the previously prepared vegetables, add the egg.
- Stir the contents of the bowl, you should get a homogeneous mass.
- Now add salt and spices (preferably ground pepper) to the pancake base.
- Add the required amount of fat sour cream, then add wheat flour (in portions), mix well.
- The dough should be quite thick.
- Preheat pan, pour in refined oil. Then spread the dough to the bottom of the pan, using a tablespoon.
- Fry until golden on each side. Serve hot beef liver pancakes with mashed potatoes or pasta.
Hepatic pancakes from beef liver with semolina and bacon
Due to the presence of semolina, pancakes will keep their shape, and the fat will make them juicier and tastier. The recipe is incredibly simple, you will spend a minimum of time on cooking.
- liver - 300 g,
- semolina - 50 g,
- onion - 1 pc.,
- fresh fat - 150 g,
- chicken eggs - 2 pcs.,
- salt with ground black pepper - to taste,
- greens - at will.
How to make liver pancakes with semolina and bacon
- Rinse the by-product under running water, then proceed with the process of removing existing films.
- Peel the onion, cut it into large cubes, then you will grind together with the liver.
- Place the by-product and onion in a bowl, using a blender, turn these ingredients into a homogeneous mass.
- Take the necessary piece of bacon, cut it into small pieces. After that add everything to the liver, kill with a blender.
- Add chicken eggs with salt and ground pepper to the liver mass, achieve balance of flavors.
- Now it is necessary to add semolina, which will act as a thickener. Let the dough stand for half an hour.
- At the final stage of dough preparation, you can add chopped greens (onion feathers, parsley, dill).
- Preheat the pan with vegetable oil. Then spread on the heated surface of the dough with a spoon.
- Fry until the formation of a dense golden brown on both sides.
- Delicate pancakes can be served with a spicy cream sauce.
Liver beef liver pancakes in the oven
Do you want to surprise your family with an unusual hearty dish? Then cook such simple and extremely tasty pancakes, which are baked in the oven.
- beef liver - 500 g,
- eggs - 1 pc.,
- milk - 100 ml,
- onions - 1 pc.,
- sifted flour (wheat) - 75 g,
- boiled rice - 1 tbsp.,
- salt, pepper - to your own taste.
How to cook liver pancakes in the oven
- First of all prepare the liver. It should be thoroughly washed and cleaned from films and large veins. Put the by-product in a bowl, cover with milk.
- Leave the liver in milk for two hours. Due to the long soaking it will be possible to soften the subproduct, which will provide a delicate taste of the finished pancakes.
- Cut the peeled onion into a large cube, skip through a meat grinder together with a liver.
- Boil the rice, cool it, add to the mince and mix.
- Dip on the yolk part of the protein from the albumen, add only yolk to the mince.
- Now you need to add salt and spice everything to your liking.
- At the end, add the flour and knead again until smooth.
- Whisk the whites separately, add them in portions to the liver mince, gently stirring the contents of the bowl.
- Cover the baking tray with parchment or place a silicone mat. Carefully spoon the cooked minced meat, keeping a small distance between the pancakes.
- Place the pan in the preheated oven. After 10 minutes You can get fritters. After they have cooled down a bit, put them on a plate.
Dietary liverwort with oatmeal in the oven
Supporters of diets and proper nutrition can cook liver pancakes with oatmeal. And cook them in the oven to use less oil. I offer you a detailed video in which all stages of preparation are very well shown.
Be sure to try to make pancakes from the liver according to one of the proposed recipes. This wonderful dish can pleasantly diversify your menu.
Option 1: Classic liver fritters with eggs and onions
The classic recipe for liver pancakes is just a few ingredients. From this amount of products you get four full servings. Oil is used only for frying. Choose a refined product that does not bubble, does not emit unpleasant odors. If you need to prepare dietary pancakes with liver, you can fry in a dry frying pan.
- 350 g beef liver,
- onion head,
- 40 g flour,
- 70 ml of oil,
- salt pepper.
Step-by-step recipe for classic liver fritters
The liver of large animals has a specific taste, a bit bitter. Before use, it should be freed from films, cut into slices and soak for half an hour in fresh milk. This technique will relieve bitterness, improve the taste. To grind the liver, you can use a conventional meat grinder, blender or combine. The product is pressed from the milk, turned into a uniform stuffing.
We clean the onion, and grind immediately to the total mass. We break one egg and add flour. If the onion is not very juicy, then 30 g of flour is enough. If the dough turns out to be watery, then pour all the norm.
Immediately add salt and you can put other spices: pepper, dried herbs, squeeze garlic. All at its discretion. Well stir the dough.
Pour oil into a flat pan, heat it up. As soon as it is hot enough, we lay out the liver dough with a spoon, fry the pancakes on medium heat. It is advisable to make about the same cake. The liver is cooked quickly, perfectly baked. But if there are concerns, you can cover the pan for a moment. This is done only after the coup of pancakes on the second side.
Only liver of large animals is soaked, and it is not necessary to use milk for this purpose. You can simply take cold water, add a little sugar, salt. If desired, throw laurel, pepper and other spices so that the by-product is marinated immediately.
Option 2: A quick recipe for liver fritters
This recipe needs chicken liver. It does not need to be soaked; there are few films on the product. Cooking such pancakes is possible in 15-20 minutes, especially when using a combine or an electric meat grinder. Recipe with the addition of raw carrots.
- 400 g chicken liver,
- 3 tablespoons flour,
- oil, spices.
How to quickly make liver pancakes
Wash the chicken liver and put it in a colander. Leave to drain the water for a few minutes.
Peel a small onion and carrot. If the root is large, then use half. Grind it all together with the liver to obtain a uniform stuffing.
Add to the liver an egg, salt and pepper. Carefully stir the future of the dough and enter the flour.
Heat the butter, immediately lay out the liver dough, fry the pancakes. They will be preparing for just a minute on each side. Served with sour cream.
It is believed that chicken liver is tastier and more aromatic, if you add a piece of apple to the mass for fritters. It also needs to be crushed, you can just rub it. When frying the liver pieces, an apple can simply be put side by side.
Option 3: Liver pancakes with zucchini and semolina
One of the most juicy variants of liver fritters. With zucchini, they are tender, tasty, cooked quickly and easily. This recipe is without onions, but if desired, you can rotate one head together with the liver.
- 300 g of liver
- 250 g zucchini,
- 3 spoons of semolina,
- 2 eggs,
- 3-4 tablespoons flour,
- 3 cloves of garlic,
- 0,5 bunches of parsley.
How to cook
Crank the liver with garlic. If you are using beef or pork offal, you must first soak it in milk for half an hour, you can pour and leave in the refrigerator overnight, then rinse.
Smash the eggs to the liver, pour the semolina, stir, let it swell.
Squash need to rub. If the skin is no longer soft, then clean it first. Rubbing can be large or small at its discretion. In the second case, the shape of the fritters will be neater.
Add chopped parsley. Put salt, pepper, stir the liver mass and add a little flour until the dough has the desired consistency. Immediately proceed to frying, as the zucchini will begin to produce juice.
Pour a thin layer of oil into a wide pan, heat it well. Spread liver dough, a little leveling spoon. Fry until done. If the liver dough becomes thinner over time, you can add a little more flour to the bowl.
If you need to make liver dough with zucchini in advance, it is better not to salt it. Otherwise, zucchini will release a lot of moisture, you will have to pour a large amount of flour, which will change the taste of the finished fritters not to the best.
Option 4: Liver pancakes with mushrooms
Liver and mushrooms - one of the classic combinations. These products are great friends not only in salads, but also in pancakes. Excellent recipe with champignons. Fritters with mushrooms turn out very fragrant, there are many of them, they can be used as an independent dish or combined with side dishes.
- 450 g of liver
- 200 g of mushrooms,
- 2 spoons of semolina,
- oil, spices,
- flour if necessary.
Onion cut into cubes. Pour 3 spoons of butter into the pan, start the vegetable and start to fry. We clean the carrot, rub it and spread it to the onion, fry together for a couple of minutes.
We wash the mushrooms, cut into small cubes and add to the pan. We bring mushrooms with vegetables almost to readiness. At the end add a little salt. Cool to room temperature.
While the vegetables are cooling, turn the liver through a meat grinder, but you can just kill the food processor. Add here the egg with semolina, stir and add the mushroom mass with vegetables. Put the spices, stir. If suddenly the mass turns out to be watery, then you can pour a little flour, but not more than two spoons.
Let the dough stand for about ten minutes. Then fry the liver pancakes just in a skillet with or without oil in the usual way.
When using other mushrooms instead of champignons, you need to first boil them a little. Only then can the product be cut and fried with vegetables. This rule does not apply to oyster mushrooms. They, like champignons, can be immediately chopped and fried.
Option 5: Liver pancakes with rice
The recipe is very nourishing liver fritters, for which you will need boiled rice. It is not necessary to specially prepare it; But if there is nothing like that, then cook. Liver take any kind.
- 500 g of liver
- 2 spoons of flour (with a hill),
- oil and spices
- two eggs,
- onion head,
- 100 grams of rice (boiled).
How to cook
If the liver is beef or pork, then the by-products must be soaked. Just chop the chicken livers and rinse well with cold water. Cut the peeled onion, pour it to the liver and grind it all together.
Add eggs to the liver mass. If they are large, one is enough. We salt, we fall asleep boiled rice. For taste, you can add a clove of garlic in the pancakes, for ground spiciness and aroma, black ground pepper.
Well stir the liver mass and add a couple of tablespoons of flour. Knead the dough. If you want to make a lush and thick pancakes, like meatballs, you can add a little more flour and a couple of pinches of baking powder.
Heat a thin layer of butter in a wide frying pan, spread the pancakes with a spoon and bring to readiness. Serve hot.
In exactly the same way preparing liver pancakes with buckwheat. You can also boil it or take ready porridge, the amount can be increased or slightly reduced.
Option 6: Liver pancakes with gravy
These pancakes are intended to be served with a side dish, as they are stewed in gravy. There are many variations of the sauce, it is one of the easiest to make on the basis of sour cream. It has a universal taste, it goes well with vegetables, cereals. Sour cream take an average fat content of 20%.
- 0.5 kg of liver
- two eggs,
- onion head,
- 3 spoons of semolina,
- 5 tablespoons sour cream,
- glass of water,
- 1 tbsp. l flour for sauce,
- greens, spices.
How to cook
We skip the washed and, if necessary, soaked liver through a meat grinder, add to it semolina and chopped onion. Stir, leave for half an hour to swell.
Add eggs, spices, carefully stir the liver dough. Then spread with a spoon on a heated pan and fry the usual pancakes on a small amount of butter.
In another pan, prepare the sauce of sour cream. Pour a little butter and lay out a spoonful of flour, warm it a little in fat, add sour cream, quickly stir and pour in warm water. Put the salt in the sauce, pepper. There should be no lumps in the mass.
Fill the finished pancakes with sauce, simmer for 5 minutes on the stove. Sprinkle with fresh herbs. You can chop it together with a few cloves of garlic, it will get even tastier.
You can cook tomato sauce for liver pancakes or ready-made pasta with flour. It also goes well with pancakes. It tastes even better if you add fried vegetables (onions, carrots, bell peppers).
Option 7: Liver Fritters with Oatmeal
Another recipe is very tasty, but economical and easy to prepare liver fritters. For them, you can use any oatmeal, which can be found in the kitchen. The recipe with steaming, that is, oatmeal will need to stand. This option also differs by adding sour cream to the dough, which increases the yield of the dish.
- 0.5 kg of beef liver
- 0.5 tbsp. flakes
- 4 tablespoons sour cream,
- small onion
- two eggs,
- 7-8 tablespoons of flour.
How to cook
Pour the oatmeal into a bowl, pour a glass of boiling water, leave for half an hour, let the cereal swell. Then it must be removed from the water. You can simply squeeze the hands or fold into a colander, in a small strainer.
Scroll through the liver and small onion. You can additionally enter half a carrot, it does not hurt. Add here all the sour cream and eggs, pour the flour and stir the dough well.
We spread oatmeal, continuing to mix. Leave the liver with them for about five minutes to combine the ingredients.
Heat the oil in a pan with a flat bottom. Spread liver dough with oatmeal, fry pancakes until cooked.
Such pancakes can be served simply with sour cream, but it is much tastier to combine them with browned vegetables or squash, beet caviar. You can put on top of each cake a circle of tomato, sprinkle with cheese and bake on a baking sheet in the oven.
Option 8: Liver Fritters with Potatoes
This is an unusual, but very tasty recipe for pancakes with raw potatoes. That is, you do not need to boil anything in advance. The number of medium-sized tubers is approximately 100-120 g. The recipe for liver fritters without eggs.
- 0.5 kg of beef liver
- spoon of sour cream,
- 3 potatoes,
- 3 cloves of garlic,
- onion head,
- 5-7 spoons of flour,
- oil and spices.
How to cook
Onions and liver, peeled garlic cloves mince in one bowl. You can grind them in another way.
Peel and grate the potatoes. You can also pass it through a meat grinder, but only with a nozzle with large holes.
Add potatoes to the total liver mass. Immediately put the spices and sour cream, fall asleep wheat flour, making the dough. Stir until smooth.
Heat some refined oil in a griddle. Spread liver dough with potatoes with a spoon. Fry from the first side, then turn over and cover the pan. Cooking three minutes under the lid.
If the dough for liver fritters turns out a lot, then you can freeze it by placing it in a container. After thawing, you will need to add 1-2 tablespoons of flour and fry. But it is better to freeze already cooked pancakes. In this case, there will always be a dish for a quick breakfast or lunch, which will replace the sausage on the sandwich and is perfect for any side dish.