It is known that aspirin added to water significantly prolongs the life of cut flowers. However, he is also a good helper in gardening. It is enough to dissolve one tablet in a liter of water and pour the soil on the fungus-infected soil with this solution. The disease will go away, and the plants will feel much better.
6. Save hair color
Regular public swimming pools know how chlorine and other reagents spoil hair. Especially this problem concerns the owners of dyed light-colored hair - their hair can get a greenish tint.
6–8 aspirin tablets dissolved in a glass of warm water will help to cope with the negative effect. It is necessary to apply the mixture to the hair, wait 15 minutes, then rinse with shampoo.
8. Coping with acne
Aspirin is good for inflammation of the skin, so it can make a sudden pimple almost invisible. You only need to mix the crushed tablet with a small amount of water and leave the resulting paste on the inflamed area for a few minutes. By the way, this technique is also great for inflammations from ingrown hairs.
9. Improve the condition of oily skin.
Owners of dry skin use aspirin for cosmetic purposes is not recommended, but for those who have oily, it can be a real salvation.
Aspirin-based face peeling masks help to cope with acne, narrow pores, whiten skin and even smooth fine wrinkles.
What to do:
- Mix 1-2 soft aspirin tablets with a tablespoon of sour cream or a teaspoon of honey.
- Apply the mask to cleansed, slightly moist skin of the face and hold for 5-10 minutes.
- Gently massage the skin for 1-2 minutes, rinse off the mask and apply a moisturizer on the face.
To achieve the maximum effect, an aspirin mask should be made twice a week.
10. Get rid of corns and corns.
Horny cells on the skin of the feet are easy to remove after they are exposed to an aspirin-based mask. To make it, you need to crush six tablets, mix them with half a teaspoon of lemon juice and a small amount of water. The resulting gruel must be applied to problem areas, to wrap the feet with a towel, cover with polyethylene on top and wait 5 to 10 minutes.
Unusual and amazing ways to use popular tablets - aspirin. It can be effective in different everyday situations or help in caring for yourself.
Aspirin can be found in any home medicine chest. Acetylsalicylic acid in white tablets is familiar to us from childhood, but not everyone knows that there are many more ways to use this medication.
In addition to purely medical applications, aspirin can be perfectly used for the purposes of hygiene and cosmetology, in everyday life it can be used as a cleaning and detergent. We talk about the most interesting ways to use it - for sure you have not heard of them yet.
Acne and inflammations of the skin
In a situation when a difficult-to-remove and painful pimple with a huge red spot suddenly sprang up on your face, aspirin can be a very good way to quickly deal with the scourge. All you need is just to grind one pill as small as possible and mix with freshly squeezed lemon juice to a slurry state; you will need only a few drops.
The resulting composition should be carefully applied with a cotton swab to the inflamed area. Very soon, redness and swelling at the site of a leaping acne will subside. Paste should be washed off in half an hour after complete drying. There is no need to wipe anything else over the top - vitamin C will act in the upper and middle layers of the epidermis for some time after aspirin is washed off, restoring and soothing the skin. Similarly, aspirin helps treat any inflammations on the skin of the face or body.
Daily face cleansing
An aqueous solution of the medication will help clean the pores and give the face a healthy, natural color. It is necessary to dissolve one pill in a glass of water, an effervescent variant is perfect. This simple method will save on the purchase of expensive tonic, and the effect will be no worse. Such a solution shows excellent results in oily skin prone to inflammation, with enlarged pores and increased sebum secretion. Especially recommended for adolescents in the period of rapid hormonal maturation.
The method is good because most people do not cause allergies, but in some rather rare cases, aspirin may be too aggressive for very sensitive skin. Then you should take a solution that is weaker in concentration or look for another way to cleanse your skin.
Deep pore cleaning
For deep and fast cleaning of pores, it is worth using gruel - aspirin and water, you can mix it with coffee grounds to complete the effect. The mixture should be carefully and gently massage the face or body, then rinse with plenty of water.
After a soulful evening in nature on the shore of a reservoir or spending the night under mysterious stars, you can be bitten by insects, which are more than enough in the summer. Mosquito bites, midges or gadflies cause unpleasant and irritating itching, blisters can inflame and cause untold suffering to a person. Children with thin and delicate skin are particularly affected.
Unfortunately, to prevent this trouble, aspirin will not help in any way - it is much more reasonable to stock up on repellents in advance - but it will cope with the consequences superbly.
It is necessary to dissolve aspirin in 3-4 tablespoons of drinking water and wipe the places bitten by insects. Instead of the usual aspirin, you can take effervescent.
Corns and knees on the feet
At the heart of an effective and proven recipe - all the same aspirin, mixed with lemon juice. This composition should be applied to the feet in the right places, wrap with plastic wrap or plastic wrap on top, tied with cloth for better effect.
Within half an hour, rough, horny skin will be easily treated with ordinary pumice. If necessary, the procedure should be repeated several days in a row - and your heels will be clean and smooth.
Shine and beauty of hair
After shampooing with ordinary shampoo, you should apply a warm water solution of aspirin on towel-dried hair. Leave it for 15 minutes - at this time you can, for example, do a pedicure - and wash it off with plain water. Hair will shine beautifully.
There is no secret here: any shampoo is of alkaline nature, and this causes the hair cells to soften and bristle while washing.
Aspirin, like any other acid, neutralizes this effect, smoothing each hair along the entire length and giving a great shine. The obvious advantage of using aspirin compared with the well-known vinegar, for example - there will be no foreign smell on the hair.
Dandruff and oily scalp
Holders of all types of hair can face the problem of dandruff if it is caused by the activity of fungi or bacteria.
After washing the head, you need to rub the same solution of aspirin in water into the skin and wash it off after half an hour with a regular shower. After that, you can dry and style your hair in the usual way. After a few procedures, dandruff can be forgotten for a long time: your scalp will be clean.
Mask for the face
This mask was the secret of the beauty of the incomparable Marlene Dietrich. You need to mix 7 tablets of ground aspirin, 3 tablespoons of natural yogurt or sour cream and 1 spoon of honey. The mask can be applied every other day - the skin after it looks wonderfully rested, taut, smooth and radiant. Keep on face for half an hour, rinse with clean water.
Keeping flowers fresh
The presented bouquet will last much longer, recalling a pleasant event or donor, if you add an aspirin pill completely dissolved in water into a vase of flowers. Update the composition in the vessel should be daily.
Sweat marks on clothes
Traces of sweat can be very difficult to remove, especially if such a nuisance has happened with light or white clothes made of organic cotton. Aspirin can create a real miracle without the risk of discoloration of the paint on the fabric. In the evening, you need to wash the stain with water with aspirin dissolved in it - the proportion depends on the degree and duration of contamination. The darker the stain, especially the old, the more the solution should resemble gruel.
The composition should be left on clothes until the morning, and then wash it in the usual way with a powder, you can in the washing machine. In most cases, the spots disappear without a hint of a trace.
Bath or sink cleaning
A bath sometimes starts to look dull, and too diligent use of too hard abrasives in some cases harms the coating. Try spraying a solution of aspirin with water from a spray bottle, wait half an hour and properly polish the bath with a soft cloth. The result will amaze you: the bath will shine like a new one.
Fat removal from dishes
The method is suitable for use in cold water - for example, in a hike or at the cottage. A cleaning paste for dishes consists of several tablets of ground aspirin and a small amount of water. It is enough to rub the dishes with any napkin or cloth after the applied composition stays on it for a while. There will be no trace of grease and dirt.
1. Salvation from acne
Aspirin against acne.
Aspirin is considered one of the cheapest, but very effective drugs in the fight against pimples, comedones and other inflammatory processes. Turn into a powder a couple of tablets of the drug and add a little water or lemon juice to it. The finished grub should be applied 2-3 times in 7 days on the affected areas and held for five minutes. The positive effect is not long in coming.
2. Means against itching
Aspirin against insects.
If you crush a single pill of medication and mix in a bit of water to form a pap, you can get an excellent remedy that will relieve itching and inflammation from an insect bite. The prepared composition should be applied to the affected areas and left for a couple of minutes, and then rinsed with water. It is best to perform such manipulations several times a day.
3. Effective peeling
Acid facial peels.
Peeling using aspirin will effectively cleanse the skin, give a whitening effect, smooth out small wrinkles and narrow pores. For such a miracle remedy, you need to crush five tablets of the drug and add a little water. The prepared composition should be applied on the massage lines on the skin of the face, without affecting the area around the eyes and lips. After 20 minutes, after complete drying of the product, the face should be washed and moisturized with a nourishing cream. Such peeling is not recommended for sensitive skin.
Aspirin as a remedy for dandruff.
Acetylsalicylic acid is a budget and very effective tool that will save you from seborrhea and the itch that it often accompanies. The remedy is very easy to prepare - crush one tablet of medication and mix it in one portion of shampoo. Spread the resulting product on the root and scalp, make a small massage, and after a minute wash it off. Complete the procedure with regular hair washing, without aspirin.
5. Wonderful stain remover
Remove stains from sweat.
Aspirin very effectively removes such hard-to-remove stains from the clothes as traces of blood and sweat. In a glass of water, dilute the four tablets of the drug and apply the composition to the dirty areas of clothing for three hours. After that, you need to wash everything in the usual way.
6. Soft heels
Aspirin eliminates corns.
Few people can boast of delicate skin on the heels, but with an aspirin mask this can be achieved. For its preparation, you need to grind several tablets into powder and mix it with lemon juice so that a porridge is formed. To distribute the prepared composition over the hardened skin, put on a plastic bag, warm socks and sit for a quarter of an hour. After this, the agent should be washed off and the feet treated with pumice.
9. Means for colored hair
For healthy hair.
To dyed hair for a long time to keep their shade, they can be rinsed with a special homemade tool. Before bathing, pour on the strands composition, prepared from a pair of glasses of warm water and six aspirin tablets. After a quarter of an hour, rinse your hair with water, and then wash your hair with shampoo.
By the way, this tool can also be used on hair with high fat content in order to normalize the work of the sebaceous glands. But if the hair is dry and porous - use aspirin is not recommended - it hurts the health of the strands.
11. Cleaning the sink
To sparkle bath and sink.
Few people know, but with the help of aspirin, you can very effectively clean the sink and bath of any contamination. Prepare a powder of several tablets, and then mix it with the usual detergent. The surface is cleared much faster and better.
12. Strengthening and bleaching of nail plates
Strong and healthy nails.
Remove yellow bloom from the nail plates and make them noticeably stronger using an aspirin bath. For this, a couple of tablets of the drug, a large spoonful of sea salt and a few drops of vitamin A need to be diluted in a glass of warm water. The duration of the procedure is 10 minutes.
13. Salvation from ingrown hairs
Aspirin qualitatively cleanses the skin from dead epithelium, so that the likelihood of ingrown hairs is reduced to a minimum. Moreover, the anti-inflammatory effect will prevent irritation.
For the manufacture of anti-ingrown hair products, you need to crush the drug tablet and mix the resulting powder with a small spoon of coconut oil. The prepared composition should be applied to the places where inflammation and ingrown hairs appear regularly. After 15 minutes, the oil should be washed off with water. The course of such procedures should be continued until the ingrown hairs stop bothering.
14. Pipe cleaning
Aspirin as a remedy for blockages.
Just a few pills will help eliminate the problem of clogged pipes. To clean the sewer, throw 2-3 effervescent tablets into the drain and pour in vinegar. If the clog is severe, the amount of aspirin can be increased. After a few minutes, just turn on the faucet and work properly with a plunger.
15. Lip Scrub
Super Lip Remover
With the help of aspirin, you can make a wonderful peeling for the lips. To make it, you need to grind a couple of tablets, add a small spoonful of sugar (preferably brown variety), the same amount of oil from olives and honey, and add 6 drops of liquid vitamin E. All this should be well mixed and gently massaged your lips. Regular use of such a composition will make the skin of the lips tender, prevent dryness and flaking.
In alternative medicine
Aspirin was created by scientists for a very long time and is used as a blood thinning, antipyretic, anti-inflammatory and analgesic drug. It is usually taken orally, but this is not the only way to use the drug for medicinal purposes. Consider some others:
- The drug can be used for insect bites to eliminate puffiness, redness and pain. Pound one tablet of the drug and dilute the resulting powder with water to make a slurry. Spread this paste evenly over the bite and leave for some time, then remove with cool water. Repeat the procedure until the disappearance of unpleasant symptoms.
- Aspirin some treat varicose veins. But it must not be taken internally, but used externally. 10 tablets must be thoroughly crushed to a powdery state, dissolved in half a glass of water and applied to the affected areas, in which the enlarged and swollen veins are highly visible. Next, wrap the limb with cling film and leave it for an hour and a half, after which wash your feet with warm water. Also, instead of water, you can use vodka to enhance the effect. Another application is compresses (a bandage or gauze is wetted in the solution, and it is applied to problem areas).
- Try to remove acetylsalicylic acid calluses, corns or cracked heels. Crush five pills, crushed with a spoon or other object, mix with a tablespoon of lemon juice and a teaspoon of natural honey. Apply this mixture on the corn, attach a piece of gauze, and then wrap the area with cling film. You can hold such a compress for 15-30 minutes. Leftovers are removed with warm water. Procedures are carried out several times a day until the corns soften and the cracks are eliminated.
How can I use aspirin? Several ways are certainly known to every woman who regularly uses folk remedies and homemade recipes. Acetylsalicylic acid perfectly suppresses inflammation, exfoliates dead skin particles of the epidermis, destroys bacteria and stimulates cell renewal.
- "Aspirin" will help get rid of acne, acne and inflammation. Cook the gruel by mixing the crushed tablets with warm water. Наносите пасту точечно на проблемные участки, оставляйте на пятнадцать минут, а потом смывайте тёплой водой.
- Для проведения процедуры пилинга растолките пять таблеток ацетилсалициловой кислоты. Увлажните лицо, умывшись, а затем наносите массажными движениями порошок. You can leave the product for about ten minutes, and then wash again, then apply a moisturizer. Such procedures performed regularly (once a week) will help to improve the condition of the skin and look younger and fresher.
- If you have quickly contaminated and greasy hair, once a week make a peculiar mask of acetylsalicylic acid. 6-10 tablets (depending on the thickness and length of the curls), crush into powder, dilute with water until a liquid slurry is obtained, apply the mixture on the scalp and hair, spreading along the length. Fifteen minutes later, wash your hair thoroughly. It is better to apply a mask after shampoo, but not before it. By the way, this tool is also suitable for restoring the shade of dyed or bleached hair (the color may suffer after washing with chlorinated water or visiting the pool).
- If you have dandruff, then in this case the good old "Aspirin" will help. It is easy to use: pound a couple of pills and add the powder to the shampoo before applying to the head. Thoroughly wash your hair and massage the skin in the root zone. You can also leave the composition for five minutes to enhance the effect. Then rinse your head with warm water. Perform such a procedure a couple of times a week, and soon dandruff will disappear without a trace.
Many experienced housewives actively use acetylsalicylic acid in everyday life, and for different purposes. Consider several methods:
- "Aspirin" will help to quickly get rid of fat stains on the dishes. You just need to rub contaminated areas with a solution of acetylsalicylic acid (10 tablets per cup of warm water) and leave the objects for a while. Then wash everything with the usual dishwashing detergent.
- If you use the drug in the wash, you can remove the unattractive yellow stains from sweat left on your clothes. In a third of a cup of warm or hot water, dissolve five tablets of "Aspirin" (the usual need to crush, but it is more convenient to use effervescent). Apply the solution to the stained areas, leave the item for a couple of hours, and then simply wash it with the powder by hand or in a washing machine.
- If a blockage has formed in the sink of the bath or sink, acetylsalicylic acid can help to eliminate it. Use effervescent tablets: throw a few pieces into the drain, pour about a third or half a glass of vinegar or citric acid dissolved in water (a teaspoon per 100 ml of liquid), wait at least an hour, and then turn on the hot water to wash the clog. If it is not removed, use a plunger, and then, if necessary, repeat the cleaning procedure.
- If you throw a few effervescent tablets into the toilet, it will sparkle clean, and the unpleasant plaque that is difficult to remove with a brush will quickly disappear. In addition, acetylsalicylic acid has antiseptic properties and destroys pathogenic microorganisms living in the plumbing.
There are other unusual ways to use Aspirin. So, gardeners can use the drug to combat plant diseases. In addition, acetylsalicylic acid accelerates growth and prolongs the flowering period. It is enough to throw one crushed tablet into the water before watering.
And motorists will appreciate this option. If the battery is suddenly discharged, the tool will come to the rescue. Throw a pair of pills into the cells of this part. Acetylsalicylic acid will react with the electrolyte, which will cause a short-term charge, which is enough to start the engine. But then the battery will need to be fully charged.
The use of conventional "Aspirin" is very wide, and now you know all the possible ways to use this drug.