Our dear men, think about how often you pay attention to your own hands and nails? For some reason, there was a mistaken opinion in society that visiting nail salons and spas is not for the strong half of humanity.
Perhaps that is why, watching their appearance, many men seem to deliberately avoid such an important part of their own body. But men's hands are the second part of the body after the face, which can very vividly tell about the life and field of activity of its own owner.
Strong, sometimes callused and with small scars, or maybe light and tender - all this is a kind of information field that opens the veil of the male soul.
Remember when you greet other men by the hand, surely it is pleasant to feel smooth and dry skin during handshakes, as well as neatly trimmed, without a hint of clogged dirt, nails? And now look at your hands and think about it, after all, they are looking at you from the side and, perhaps, a primitive shortening of the length of the nail plate with nippers is not enough?
Inaccurate hands leave an unpleasant impression of their owner, and even an expensive suit and polished shoes will not save the situation, as it was considered until recently.
The whole modern world has long been moving to a new level, men are deprived of complexes and old-fashioned manners and, more and more, are paying attention to cosmetic care.
I would like to note that men's manicure is somewhat different from women's, it has its own specifics, which is important to know before you get down to business. If you have never used such services before, then for the first time, of course, it’s better to turn to a professional, but if you don’t have time to visit the salons, you can do it yourself. How to make a manicure?
There is nothing complicated in this; in fact, its technology is even simpler than in the female manicure, because men do not need all sorts of flowers and the diverse shapes of nail plates. In order to cope with the male manicure on their own, you just need to stock up on special tools and a small amount of patience.
An interesting fact is that men, unlike women, who come to the nail salon to relax and have fun, expect from this procedure only one thing - practicality.
Manicure services are used only by those men who are demanding on their own appearance, they have a great sense of dignity. Needless to say, in the civilized world, it has long been recognized that beautiful and well-groomed male hands are a sign of prosperity and a successful career, and not at all the fact of belonging to sex minorities.
Male manicure in a special salon
If you think that the strong half of humanity completely ignores such places, then you are deeply mistaken, the statistics confirm amazing numbers: over the last 5-6 years, the attendance rate of manicure specialists has increased 10 times!
And, apparently, the numbers continue to grow. If you do not know what a fashionable and stylish manic manicure should be, then it is enough to look at photos of modern and successful men, everything at once becomes clear. If you still go to this salon, then you are likely to be offered several types of manicure:
- hot (in the process used lotion for exfoliating and thin nails),
- solar (using oil peeling),
The simplest and most common options for men are the classic and European manicure, often used a combination of them. European manicure involves the processing of nails and cuticles without the use of sharp objects (scissors, nippers, etc.), and, therefore, discomfort in the process is excluded.
If the skin of the hands is too rough and hard, then the masters use a mixture of these two types: carefully cut the cuticle with scissors or nippers.
It should be noted that in the male manicure, in contrast to the female, there is its own technology of selection of forms for the nail plate. Basically, it is always corrected and adjusted to fit the shape of a fingertip, although there are exceptions, but rarely and almost always unsuccessfully.
By the way, male French manicure looks very interesting and stylish, it is literally created for public people who often appear at public events.
Such a subtype further emphasizes male elegance and accuracy, and tinted "smiley" ideally hide the pollution that often gather under short-cut nails. In general, the whole procedure is quite fast and pleasant, at this time you can relax, have fun, and then also get beautiful and well-groomed hands.
How to do it yourself?
For those who decided to try their hand at manicure at home, will have to acquire some tools and tools. To do this, you will need a container where your whole palm can fit, an orange cuticle stick, a nail file and a polishing nail file, you may also need nippers.
- Modern masters have long refused to cut nails with scissors, for this they use an emery type saw. It is enough to choose the desired length and several times active walk from the sides of the nail plate to the center.
- Next we do the bath: in warm water, you can add sea salt, it has excellent anti-inflammatory properties, and also softens the skin of the hands. 10 minutes is enough.
- Now that the skin is softened, you can cut the cuticle with tweezers or, if it is not very long, move it with an orange stick. Alternatively, use special cosmetics to remove the cuticle, they are in the form of a gel, cream, or oil. It is enough to put something similar on the cuticle, hold it as written in the instructions, after which she herself, without tweezers and scissors, dissolves, all that remains is to remove the remnants of the orange stick.
- Now with the help of a polishing file, we give nails shine, the nail plate can be covered with a transparent varnish on top, so that the manicure does not turn out too bright, for these purposes there is a special glossy men's transparent varnish. The effect of such a coating is perfect, feeling as if the nails are of perfect shape, color and surface.
Do men make a manicure?
When meeting people, many people pay attention to the hands of men, because if they are well-groomed and beautiful, then associations with success and well-being immediately come to mind. Alas, some men are embarrassed to visit salons for the implementation of such an event, even despite the fact that it carries and hygienic purposes. This is not a reason to abandon the procedure, because you can find both a specialized men's spa and a small room in which you can be left alone with the master.
According to the results of surveys, more than 50% of women pay attention to his hands and the degree of their grooming when they first communicate with men. The desire to care for yourself and look good becomes the impetus for the strong half of humanity to also apply for services in nail salons.
What is the difference between a manicure and a manicure?
It should be noted that the procedure for men and women differs not only in the volume and nature of the manipulations carried out by the master, but also from a psychological point of view. So, it is considered that visiting a beauty salon by a man is its practical necessity, and such services are often enjoyed by self-confident men with a high level of self-esteem. Such personalities are demanding on the quality of services rendered to them, therefore, often the manicure becomes a real test for the master - you need not only to correctly implement all the steps, but also to get an exceptionally natural result.
Features of the procedure are determined by the physiological differences of men. So, keratin in the male nail plates is more dense, and the stronger sex rarely complains of exfoliated or thinned nails. But the process of roughening the skin of the side nail rollers occurs quickly, which leads to the need to more often implement hygienic measures. In general, the processing of fingers in this case takes longer than in the case of women. Special means are also used, which are often completely devoid of any flavor.
In the end, a man may be asked to apply a layer of varnish, which is often perceived rather hostile. But it should be understood that for male representatives a manicure with varnish is normal, as a special transparent composition with a matte finish is used to strengthen and nourish the nail.
Classic manicure is considered one of the most universal types of procedure. Feature of the approach is that the master in the process cuts pre-steamed excess skin with special scissors. There are several advantages to this type:
- this is usually the most affordable type of event
- universality lies in the fact that the cut manicure can be applied even on very neglected nails, and after the first procedure, the fingers will get a well-groomed appearance,
- technique is simple, but requires certain skills. A good specialist will quickly and harmlessly hold this event.
It is worth noting that in the case of the trimming method, the qualification of a master who clearly understands what it is will be of great importance. If there are flaws in the manicure, the cuticle may be damaged or the cut burrs quickly form again.
The peculiarity of this type of service is that in the process the cuticle is simply processed with special softening compounds and removed with a wooden stick. The procedure is faster and without risk of injury to the skin layers, only suitable for well-groomed hands without too overgrown cuticle. This method allows gradually, for 5-7 sessions, significantly improve the condition of the nail plates, make the cuticle soft and neat, which will allow you to forget about the need to cut it mechanically. European manicure is considered the safest and most comfortable.
The hardware technique will be most relevant for nail plates with deformations: delamination, damage, ribbing. At its core, this is a variation of the European approach, but in this case the cuticle is removed with the help of a special apparatus — a milling cutter, and a cutter rotating at the end with a small ball at the end. With the help of other attachments, the shape of the nail can be adjusted and its surface polished. It is worth noting that such an event is normally tolerated by male nails, because they are more dense in structure, which means that the risk of damage is minimal. The whole process is carried out on dry hands; a hardware manicure does not require any prior soaking. If a true professional is taken for the frezer, the hand treatment is very fast and of high quality. Turning even very neglected cases into neat fingers.
French or French
French manicure is a procedure with a coating, which, after carrying out the hygienic part by any of the methods, involves highlighting the free edge of the nail. Today, this technique is used for men, but most often it is used by shocking personalities who like to stand out. Sometimes the procedure is carried out in its more natural variation, when the short free edge is simply whitened from the bottom with a special pencil.
SPA manicure and Japanese
Spa manicure is a real relaxation session, the opportunity to relax and enjoy pleasant manipulations. Such a procedure is not only effective, but also useful, since special tools with multiple components are used in the process. Such a manicure can be implemented both according to the classic, cut technology, and European. Its peculiarity is that the master also implements peeling of the skin of the hands, a paraffin therapy session, and at the end a massage event with the use of moisturizing compositions. In its essence, this is a combined approach, such a manicure is a direct path not only to well-groomed nails, but also to the beautiful skin of the hands without peeling of cracks.
Japanese manicure can not be called a separate high-end event, it is some addition to the classic, European or hardware manicure. The essence of the procedure is that special natural preparations based on beeswax, seaweed, pearl powder and other useful components are used in the process. For two weeks after such a session, the hands remain neat and well-groomed.
Features of performing manicure at home
The main difficulty can arise when cutting techniques - the risk of damaging the skin and causing injury is high, so without proper experience it is not necessary to resort to cutting the cuticle. Hardware manicure will require special equipment, which is not always advisable to buy. It is better to do with simple techniques that do not require complex tools and techniques. A detailed description of the process will help to realize the event without any particular difficulties.
What tool kit is needed
For the procedure at home, the set of tools depends entirely on the chosen technique. So, the easiest way is to hold a European manicure, for which only an orange stick is useful, a means for softening the cuticle and a file for forming a free edge and polishing the plate. But for the classic trim will also need special tweezers or sharp nail scissors, and a bath for steaming fingers.
How to do your own manicure: step by step
Standard technology involves the implementation of hygienic manipulations, which will improve the condition of the nail plate, its appearance and blood circulation in the treated area. To do this, you should implement the following steps:
- hand disinfection
- fingers and nails need to be steamed in warm water for a quarter of an hour; if desired, salt or aroma oils can be added to it,
- Further, the cuticle should be carefully pushed back with an orange stick and, if desired, slightly trimmed,
- nails are cut and filed, approaching as close as possible to the smile line and its shape,
- nail plates need to be polished and apply a strengthening agent. You can do without coverage
- The last stage is a hand massage with a nourishing cream.
Photos before and after the procedure
Is there any point in a manicure? Of course, because this procedure helps to make the hands not feminine, but just neat and well-groomed. Make sure this photos before and after the procedure. Especially the effect is noticeable in the event that the event is implemented for the first time.
Anatoly: I go to the salon and do not see anything wrong with that. In my opinion, it is a shame to have dirty uncleaned fingers, than to visit a manicure.
Zhenya: My girlfriend is caring for my nails. In the salon would never go.
Max: It will be weird to just say so in the salon, where a lot of women. It is better to just cut your nails in time, and that's all, that's enough.
Anton: I am a businessman, and I always need to look presentable. I do not visit salons, my wife manages me with a hardware manicure, which does it professionally.
What is male manicure
This is a procedure for the hygienic care of men's nails, which will help them look neater and attractive. Manicure for the stronger sex is used for aesthetic purposes, after it the hands look not just clean, but well-groomed and well-groomed. Unlike women's manicure, colored varnishes are not used here, but only special care products are used. The manicure of the stronger sex consists in removing the cuticle, shaping the nails, cleaning them, polishing, feeding them with cream.
The need for
For some male professions, the appearance of the hands is extremely important, as part of the whole image of a person. For example, a politician, businessman, show business star, bank employee, photo or supermodel must have perfect hands. This is the price of their success and beauty. A manicure in terms of men's health will help prevent:
- burr formation,
- the appearance of fungus
- deformation of the nail plate.
Features of manicure
Female and male procedures are similar. When performing manicure on the fingers of the representative of the stronger sex, the following nuances are taken into account:
- In men, the pain threshold is lower, they feel pain more than women. Therefore, no sharp tools are used in the male procedure.
- Modern coatings with minimal gloss and odor are suitable for use.
- Male nails are stiffer and thicker, so the duration of a manicure takes from 40 minutes to an hour and a half.
- When performing a manicure in the salon, you can simultaneously have a haircut, beard styling or pedicure.
- После небольшой практики маникюр можно выполнить самостоятельно в домашних условиях.
Маникюр для мужчин имеет следующие варианты выполнения:
Чтобы подготовить мужские руки к процедуре, их «отмачивают» в ванночке, а далее обрезают кутикулу.
Кутикулу не удаляют, а просто отодвигают небольшой деревянной палочкой.
Differs in a specific design of the nail plate, which consists in coloring the end of the nail in white. In men, its length is not more than a millimeter.
Conducting the procedure in combination with a massage of the brushes, the use of caring cosmetics, aromatic oils, and useful masks.
It is carried out using a special electrical device that has different attachments for stripping and polishing.
The next important step after nail treatment is to nourish the hands. To do this, they are immersed in a bath with cream or oil for 10-15 minutes.
Do the procedure as follows:
- Begin a manicure with the disinfection of the skin, because if you get an infection, inflammation and suppuration may occur.
- Steam and soften the skin of the hands in a bath with water at a comfortable temperature with the addition of oils or salts for 20 minutes.
- When performing a manicure on the cutting technology removes the skin (cuticle) at the line of the beginning of the growth of the nail.
- According to European technology, the cuticle is not cut, and pushed orange stick.
- Shaping the nail plate.
- Align the outer edge of the nail.
- Conduct polishing to eliminate scratches and give smoothness.
- At the request of the client master can apply a clear varnish to give a healthy shine.
- Treat hands with a nourishing cream and massage.
The procedure is carried out step by step according to the following scheme:
- Giving male nails the required form.
- Next, you need to apply a softener on the cuticle of all the fingers of one hand.
- Pushing the cuticle with a spatula.
- Immersion of male fingers in the bath for a couple of minutes.
- Remove cuticle nippers.
- The final removal of excess cuticle scissors. This must be done in one motion so that the line is smooth, without any burrs.
- The final shaping.
- Application of nourishing oil.
- Nail polishing.
How to make a manicure at home
It is not difficult to carry out this procedure yourself. Let us analyze the sequence of how to make a manicure at home:
- Shift the cuticle to the line of the beginning of the growth of the nail, using an orange stick or pusher (a special spatula).
- Cut off the excess length of nails with pliers.
- We process the edge of the nail plate with a nail file. Men's nails are thicker than women's, so it is better to use a glass nail file with a larger and coarse abrasive coating.
- Soak your fingers for 4-5 minutes, taking a small bowl with warm water. Add some soap or bath salt to the container.
- Next, we continue to work with the cuticle. Dry your hands with a towel. Re-pusher we move the excess skin off the surface of the nail plate, then cut it with scissors in one continuous motion.
- If necessary, remove contamination at the edges of the nail bed, which means on the sides - on the border of the nail and skin.
- In order not to damage the skin around, gently remove the burrs. They look like sticking up sticking pieces of skin around the nail, which appear due to minor injuries on the fingers, or due to a lack of vitamins in the body.
- We polish buff.
- Apply the cream.
What tools and materials will be useful
For the home procedure you will need the following items:
- Means for baths, which can be replaced by soap.
- Nail scissors.
- Pusher is a double-sided manicure tool, at one end it has a rounded spatula that fits the shape of the nail and is used to push back the cuticle. The other tip of the pusher is pointed, it removes dirt on the sides of the nail.
- File It is better to choose glass or ceramic. Metallic damage to the nails.
- Baf - soft abrasive bar for polishing the surface.
- Light cream or butter.
Performing a hand care service has an average price of around 1 thousand rubles. Consider how much a manicure is at different points in Moscow:
Name of beauty salon, medical center
What are the types of male manicure?
Today in beauty salons men are offered several types of manicure, which can be done independently at home:
- Classical - A distinctive feature of this type of manicure is trimming the cuticle around the nail plate. If you correctly follow all recommendations for softening the cuticle, the whole procedure will be completely painless.
European - As a rule, men most often choose this type of manicure. During its implementation, no tweezers are used that can frighten the representatives of the stronger sex. At first, the cuticle softens, after which it is gently removed by a special orange stick and it is not trimmed.
French - when performing this type of manicure, the edge of the nail is painted in a light shade, and the entire nail plate is covered with a flesh-colored lacquer. French manicure can be the perfect solution for the return of a healthy appearance yellowed nails. You can also cover the nail plate colorless varnish.
Hardware manicure - very often, men are invited to make this particular version of manicure. During the procedure, a special apparatus and various nozzles are used, which are used for grinding, polishing and filing the nail plate. Also, this option manicure helps to avoid various cuts and wounds.
SPA manicure - this type of manicure gives men incomparable relaxation. In special baths filled with healing solutions, the hands are soaked, after which a light massage is made using various aromatic oils.
The most important and main step is to soften the hardened skin of the hands in any solution, but the use of herbal decoction is ideal. Without this stage it is simply impossible to create the perfect male manicure.
You can choose one of the solutions:
- soapy water
simple warm water
any oil - for example, olive oil, which is preheated to a comfortable temperature, but not brought to a boil, otherwise you can get burned,
For the procedure you need to pick up a sufficiently deep capacity, in which a warm solution is poured. Hands fall into the liquid for about 15 minutes, after which the next stage of the manicure begins.
The dry cuticle around the nail and the burrs is necessarily removed. When trimming manicure, first cuticle softens, and then carefully cut off using a special tool.
Many men do not want to cut the cuticle, so you can use certain tools designed to soften the cuticle, after which it is removed by an orange stick. You need to trim the agnails right to the root, but here the most important thing is not to overdo it, otherwise there is a risk of injuring sensitive skin.
Male manicure has only one limitation - the shape of the nail - the cut should be straight and strictly along the finger pads. It is best to file a nail with a glass nail file, as it has a softer and more delicate effect.
While working, the nail file should be kept perpendicular to the nail, cut strictly in one direction. It is strictly forbidden to randomly move the nail file in different directions, since such actions severely damage the structure of the nail and can lead to delamination.
Polishing the surface of the nail
Always healthy nail has a natural and beautiful shine. To obtain this effect, after completing all the previous steps, polishing the nail surface is performed. For this purpose, you can use special polishing files, which give the nail plate the desired shine. You can use at home and a simple cloth with a nap.
The final and equally important step in creating a manicure is to moisturize the hands. To do this, you can use absolutely any moisturizer or oil. This stage is necessary in order to soothe irritated skin around the nails.
In the beauty salon, a man may be offered to cover his nails with a special varnish. But do not panic, because this varnish is completely transparent and it will not be visible at all. The main purpose of the varnish is to strengthen and protect the nail plate from various external damage, giving a beautiful glossy shine.
Male manicure can be easily done at home and for work you will need a minimum set of tools. It is important that after each procedure, it is mandatory to disinfect the instruments.
To create a manicure you need to take the following tools:
- Means for softening baths. The very first stage of man's manicure should not be neglected, since the skin of the hands needs additional softening and moisturizing. For this purpose, you can use a simple vegetable oil or soapy water, but the composition must be preheated. Emollient bath products can be purchased in specialized stores.
Thin nail scissors must be prepared before work. They will be used to shorten nails and remove burrs. During the selection of scissors should not get the cheapest option, as they will not last long. It is best to stop the choice on high-quality nail scissors, which do not dull after the first procedure.
Pusher - It is a metal stick, which has two working surfaces. On the one hand there is a spatula, ideally suited to the shape of the nail and necessary to separate the cuticle from the nail. On the other hand, there is a pointed peak, by means of which the space around the nail plate is cleaned.
Nippers for manicure. This tool is simply indispensable, because it helps to quickly and easily remove the cuticle and dead skin around the nail. Nail forceps can have a different tip shape and size. There are also models that are suitable only for pedicure.
File This tool is used to shorten the nail and give it the desired shape. Files can be made of various materials, but glass, ceramic and crystal versions are the most popular. It is necessary to abandon the use of metal nail files, as they cause serious damage to the structure of the nail.
Baf. It is used at the final stage of manicure, as it is used to polish nails. This tool has a soft abrasive surface, but at home it can be easily replaced with a simple wool fabric that also polishes the nail surface until a glossy shine appears.
List of tools that are necessary to perform a manicure at home.
Useful tips on technology to perform male manicure
The procedure for self-male manicure is very simple to perform and you need just a little practice, and very soon all the skills will be worked out to automaticity. The procedure itself will not take more than 30 minutes.
The length of the nails should be shortened if it has grown more than a few millimeters. It is recommended to remove the cuticle and burrs only with special tweezers, thus avoiding injury. To give the nail the desired shape is better to use a soft nail file.
Men do not always have time to remove the cuticle, but in this case, you can use one simple but effective folk method. Only once a week, the area of the cuticle should be smeared with a lemon slice. The composition of the lemon includes unique fruit acids that quickly dissolve the coarsened skin around the nail plate.
Very quickly, a male manicure becomes quite a familiar hygienic procedure, which can be easily and quickly done independently at home, spending just a little time.
How to make a classic male manicure, see below:
What is the express manicure
In shopping centers, more and more small stations where they make a manicure. They are located in the line of movement of visitors. Initially, these mini-salons were designed to attract as many customers as possible. After all, they are in the most conspicuous place and do not need to go far and look for a suitable salon. But over time, the main customers were people with limited time.
There are several advantages of such express manicure:
- combining personal care with shopping,
- you do not spend time waiting in the queue (you can come to the procedure, registering in advance, or if the master is busy, leave your number, which he will call back after he is released, but at that time you can go about your business),
- This manicure is designed for people with average incomes.
Most express salons offer the following types of manicures: European, classic, spa-manicure, nail extension, their restoration and the creation of designer drawings.
Such salons are a rack, on one side of which sits the master, and on the other - customers. A very convenient schedule - most often from 10 to 22. Therefore, you can allocate time after work to run and put your hands in order.
Manicure in shopping centers has become very popular not only among women. Increasingly, behind the counter you can meet men and children. Children's manicure is not very expensive, so most parents can afford such a pleasure. In addition, it is very convenient, as while adults make purchases or children take care of their business under supervision.
Male manicure: stages of implementation
Today, well-groomed male hands and nails - a sign of security and high status.
There are several types of manicure:
- solar (with oil peeling),
- hardware (all procedures are done using a special device and nozzles),
- hot (applied to brittle and brittle nails, warm lotion is used),
- French (made less bright than female),
- classic (the simplest one, which consists of a minimum set of procedures: trimming the cuticle, filing nails),
- hygienic (prevents the appearance of fungal diseases),
- European (the most common type of manicure, which includes care not only for the nails, but also for the whole hand).
Male manicure is slightly different from the female. Despite the fact that a strong half of humanity does not need to paint their nails, it is not much easier to make hands well-groomed.
There are several stages of performing a manicure:
- Stage one. Work with the skin of the hands. Before you proceed directly to the nails, you need to put in order the hands themselves. They sink for a few minutes in a bath with warm water. You can pre-treat hands with a scrub. In the salons use a special mixture, and at home you can make yourself from sea salt or ground coffee. After scrub, a nourishing or moisturizing cream is applied to the hands (depending on skin type).
- Stage Two. Work with cuticle. While it is the most pliable it is necessary to lubricate it with a means for softening or dissolving. After a couple of minutes, the cuticle can be pushed back. It is best done with an orange stick. Sometimes it can be cut using special tweezers. However, experienced craftsmen do not recommend this.
- Stage Three. Processing of the nail plate. The nail is shortened and made in the shape of a finger. The plate itself is polished using a special grinding file. It is best to do a manicure using a special device with interchangeable nozzles. Thanks to this, it is easier to treat the cuticle and the nail itself. After that, you can cover the nail plate with a special transparent matte varnish to avoid gloss.
- Stage Four. After all the procedures, the cuticle is smeared with special oil, and a moisturizer is applied to the hands.
Today, beautiful, well-groomed male hands are not a luxury, but simply a necessity.
Secrets and subtleties of male manicure
First of all, it must be remembered that the shape of the male nail should correspond to the shape of the fingertip. If it is significantly different - the absurd look is provided. The nails of men have always been much stronger than women's. They are not peculiar to delamination and fragility, but the nail bed should be corrected almost always.
Еще одна особенность мужского маникюра состоит в том, что кутикула намного толще и жестче, но обрезать ее следует более аккуратно, так как капилляры расположены ближе к коже, чем у женщин.
Нежелательно обрезать мужские ногти ножницами или кусачками, лучше подпилить пилочкой, чтобы избежать расслаивания. Также обязательно следует полировать ногтевую пластину, так как чаще всего она имеет неровности.
Both men and women try to match the modern style and rhythm of life. Always in fashion were cleanliness, tidiness, grooming. However, now there is not always time to take care of yourself, so you have to combine care with some things.
Now it has become popular to do manicures in shopping centers, so you can get beautiful hands and make the necessary purchases on the spot.
What it is?
Now manicure for men is still different from women. But there is a definite difference, although the manic manicure is called the same way as the woman’s manicure. In addition, in terms of performance, it is no more complex.
If girls love a manicure and feel real pleasure from this long procedure, then the guys are usually not very happy about the prospect of spending a couple of hours in the company of the master.
The main feature of the manicure is that young people try to spend as little time as possible in salons. Guys do not like to spend their time on these women's procedures and try to lay down the process of caring for their nails as soon as possible. After this short procedure, the nails always look neat and well-groomed, and this effect remains long enough.
Another important point is that girls, as a rule, have a higher pain threshold than boys. So, many procedures seem to them simply unpleasant, but not very painful. Girls calmly perceive cuticle clipping and nail shortening with sharp nippers.
In addition, men have denser and firmer nails, so the procedure for their care takes much longer than the classic female manicure. Also, male nails are difficult to adjust to a common standard. As a rule, they are simply customized under the shape of the fingertips. This is enough to make them look neat.
Features and benefits
To get a beautiful manicure, men tend to seek help from professionals. A good male manicure, made in the classical style, may well cost more than a similar female. But it's worth it.
The distinctive features of male manicure are quite simple. First of all, men have a different nail structure. They are more dense due to the high content of protein and keratonin in the male body. In addition, around the nail plate much coarser skin. So take care of the cuticle and nail plate need much more active. In addition, the classic procedure itself may take much longer than the classic female manicure.
Another important feature is that men, as a rule, need to trust their masters. Only in an atmosphere where they can completely relax, can men feel comfortable.
Guys, as a rule, prefer to turn to reputable professionals to be completely sure that everything will be done as soon as possible and at a high level.
Male manicure differs from the female primarily because it adapts to the shape of the nail of a young man. Anything that looks unnatural, as a rule, repels girls in a man. Therefore, the masters are trying to set the shape of the nail plate, starting from what they have originally. This is good because this procedure is easy to do at home, repeating the usual movements of the master.
Classic European manicure includes not only adjusting the shape of the nail, but also giving the fingers the most well-groomed appearance. This means moving the cuticle away and polishing the nail plate lightly.
Also manicure is divided into several types, depending on the technology of execution.
- Dry. Dry or drug manicure is performed without scissors and forceps. He received this name due to the fact that the procedure does not have to soak his nails to remove the cuticle. Special oil is applied on this part of the fingers. It acts quickly enough and then you can easily push back the cuticle with a simple orange stick. The main advantage of such a manicure is that everything happens much faster.
- Wet. This is a more classic option, when the hands are placed in warm water for a couple of minutes and after that the cuticle is removed with scissors or forceps. If the skin on the hands is hardened, then such a manicure is perfect. That is why men most often choose just this type of procedure.
- Hot. This procedure almost completely repeats wet manicure. The only difference is that not simple water is used here, but a vitamin lotion heated to a high temperature. This option is suitable for the care of hardened skin of the hands or thin nails. Men are offered this procedure much less frequently than girls, because by nature they have stronger and healthier nails.
- With pumice stone. This technology is similar to a dry manicure. The only difference is that the cuticle is removed with pumice and not simple brushes.
If you do not know which version of manicure is most suitable for you, then you can always consult with the masters in the salon.
Manicurists are accustomed to the fact that many people refer to a manicure with a slight prejudice. But at the same time, everyone understands that a modern, successful man should look presentable. Representatives of the stronger sex are offered the simplest and shortest procedures that do not take up much valuable time. Experts advise you to take care of the nail plate regularly, as this will also save you time. The better the manicure initially, the less time it takes to correct it.
Also, experts advise not to neglect everyday hand care. If you have them dry out of dry air or environmental influences, then buy a cream with a neutral flavor.
He will save you and make your palms well-groomed and pleasant to the touch.
Modern men appreciate the most simple and neat manicure. It is classic procedures that receive the most positive feedback from the stronger sex. How much you will be satisfied with the procedure depends on the choice of master. If he is good and knows how to do his job, then you will not experience discomfort.
You will learn more about the technology of performing a manicure in the following video.