In connection with the signing by the Ministry of Education and Science of the order number 889 of August 30, 2010. “On Amendments to the Federal Basic Curriculum and Approximate Curricula for Educational Institutions of the Russian Federation Implementing General Education Programs, approved by order of the Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation of March 9, 2004 №1312 "On approval of the federal basic curriculum and exemplary curricula for educational institutions of the Russian Federation implementing general education programs" became the most pressing of questions for specialists in the field of physical culture, and especially for teachers of physical culture, became - conducting the 3rd lesson of physical culture , its content and focus.
These guidelines for teachers of physical culture on the content and orientation of the third lesson in educational schools were developed by specialists from the organizational and methodological department of the South-Eastern Regional Educational and Educational Center on the basis of the “Comprehensive program of physical education for pupils of 1–11 classes” V. I. Lyakha, A. A. Zdanievich (Moscow: Enlightenment, 2010).
In the program of V.I. Lyakha, A.A. Zdanevich, the program material is divided into two parts - basic and variable.
The basic part includes the material in accordance with the federal component of the curriculum, the regional component (ski training is replaced by the cross). The basic part fulfills the compulsory minimum education on the subject “Physical Culture”.
Variant part includes only program material on physical exercises based on capoeira.
Capoeira for a child or teenager is a phenomenal way of its integrated development.
Physical development: a variety of athletic load evenly strengthen the muscular corset of a growing organism, develop balance, motility, flexibility, endurance, speed and strength of movements. Regular exercise helps to control weight and develop the habit of eating right.
Psychological development and social adaptation: in the classroom, the child gets used to discipline, learns patience, responsibility and self-confidence. In a playful manner, he learns to communicate in a team, to be part of a team, to respect the seniors and help the younger ones, to manage their emotions. A child learns to focus attention, set a goal and achieve it.
Cultural development: the child comprehends the basics of the Portuguese language, studies the culture, history and traditions of Brazil, expands his horizons.
Musical development: children get used to the sense of rhythm, learn to sing and play musical instruments, as well as move to music and dance.
Capoeira is a form of martial arts with elements of acrobatics and dance. Fights in it are called a game, as they are not hit, and imitate them to the music. The points at the competitions are awarded for the artistry, beauty of the movements, the feeling of the music under which the game is played, and, of course, for acrobatic tricks. All this is very popular with children. Therefore, the author decided to devote the third lesson in physical education per week to studying capoeira. The development of this lesson is the final work of a trainee of advanced training courses at the Center for Pedagogical Excellence, established at the Moscow Institute of Open Education.
As a martial art, capoeira is full of various punches, punches, kicks, and heads. It contains throwing elements, counterattacking actions, movements, inclinations. The beauty of capoeira is added by acrobatic elements and power racks. This type of martial art was born out of the hopeless poor and slavery. The names of the basic elements are Portuguese, as it is the official language of Brazil's homeland capoeira. The first coaches did not have any education, therefore they invented names for impacts and movements such that it was clear to everyone.
Recently, capoeira "retrained" from dangerous martial art in a fascinating spectacle, which demonstrates the unlimited possibilities of the human body. Sometimes it seems that only athletes and gymnasts can do it (there are a lot of acrobatic elements in capoeira). We invite you to master the three most interesting and accessible elements that will help diversify your usual workout and teach you to control your body.
In physical perfection, a person is helped by training specific strokes and acrobatics. At the same time, freedom of expression makes it possible to find the optimally comfortable load and a complex of practiced movements for yourself, winning at the expense of its strengths. Therefore, in capoeira, everyone has their own path, and the speed of moving through it depends only on desire. Due to the age characteristics of schoolchildren, the use of strength exercises in physical education classes is limited. In primary and secondary school age, the development of proper power abilities should not be accelerated. Exercises should have a speed-strength orientation, with the limitation of static components. However, it is not necessary to completely exclude the latter, since, for example, exercises related to maintaining static postures are useful for developing correct posture. With age, the use of these exercises is expanding. At the same time, mandatory breathing control is required.
The development of mobility in the joints requires daily exercise (sometimes even twice a day). At the lesson I include them in the preparatory and main parts, as a rule, at the end. Before performing, you need to warm up well (to sweat). Agility and flexibility. Dexterity is understood as a set of coordination abilities. Flexibility is the ability to perform exercises with a large amplitude of movement. Age features play a role in the development of mobility in the joints. With age, the morphological structure of the joints changes (reduced mobility in the joints and elasticity of the ligaments), and this leads to a restriction of their mobility. Therefore, young schoolchildren develop mobility much more easily than high school students. In older age, I set the task of not increasing mobility in the joints, but keeping it at the reached level. Developing the mobility of the joints in children, it is necessary to keep in mind primarily those parts of the musculoskeletal system that play the greatest role in vital actions: shoulder, hip, ankle joints, hand joints. At primary school age, stretching exercises are used mainly in active dynamic mode. With an increase in muscle mass and a decrease in ligamentous deformity, it is advisable to use passive and static exercises. Mobility in the joints of girls and girls more than boys and boys (about 20-30%). therefore, the volume of loads for male students should be greater. The development of mobility in the joints should not lead to a violation of posture, which may occur due to sprains, due to insufficient or, conversely, excessive development of the strength of individual muscle groups.
Distribution of study time for passing the program material in physical culture (grades 1-4)
What is capoeira?
And still Capoeira is a martial art. It originated in Brazil, when slaves honed their combat skills, disguising him as a dance.
At first glance, people with good physical training and acrobatic skills are involved in capoeira, and it seems that not everyone can learn this. However, as coaches promise, the untrained person most of the tricks will be available in a month or two.
What do I see when I watch capoeira? Capoeira is on the move all the time.: then it smoothly goes away from the blow, then abruptly goes down and does the cutting by the foot. After a moment, he stands on his hands and kicks his opponent in the head with his foot. Then he makes a wheel and finds himself on the opposite side.
Capoeirista constantly moves, dances, dodges and attacks. Most often he kicksSince in Brazil it is believed that hands are a tool of creation, and legs are a tool of destruction. Therefore, hands are used mainly for protection and holding shots.
The whole fight takes place without a single physical contact with the enemy! Capoeiristas dance as if feeling each other and being able to predict further movements. Amazing flexibility and plastic capoeira, and causes admiration of their elastic and toned body.
Virtues of capoeira
It turns out that capoeira is not only one of the types of martial art. Of course, the skills acquired during the training of capoeira, will be useful for self-defense, but most people are not attracted to capoeira.
The virtues of capoeira are that here you can make your body beautiful and elegantand also to get into the desired physical form, and it all happens fascinating - in the form of a game, dance and battle. No boring monotonous workouts and soulless simulators! Capoeira is freedom and creativity.
How do capoeira affect shape
During training, a large amount of energy is consumed, and load almost all muscle groups. Simultaneously the body lose weightgetting rid of excess weightand the skin is toned. First thighs and buttocks are tightened.therefore, capoeiristas have such elastic bodies.
Get rid of belly capoeira will also help, since various inclinations and turns cause the abdominal muscles to be constantly in good shape. Of course, over obtaining the relief will have to work further, but with the help of capoeira flat taut belly you provided!
As already said Capoeira promotes body flexibility and allows you to develop coordination of movements.. Such an obedient graceful body gives confidence, and in the movements appears grace. Your body becomes manageable and strong, movements are honed, in a word, you are always in shape 🙂
Capoeira classes are taught hear and listen to music, develop a sense of rhythm, teach beautiful dance moves, and all this, coupled with the skills of self-defense.
How are capoeira classes?
Firstly, take care of the clothes. You can buy a special tracksuit for capoeira, and you can just wear whatever you want. Bear in mind that free-fit shirts will not fit to the top, because you have to stand on your head 😉
About shoes consult with the coach. In general, classes are usually held barefoot.
Training capoeira takes place in several stages.
- At first warm up. This may be dance moves, and there may be regular exercises from fitness.
- Next is practicing basic techniques and movements capoeira.
- And finally capoeira dance itself. At first, newcomers only observe from the side how experienced people are dancing. But as they master the skills of capoeira, beginners can also participate in the dance.
As already mentioned, the fight itself is contactless, however newcomers need to be prepared for some injuries. It is not always possible to predict the actions of the enemy or have time to dodge. Also a big load goes on the jointstherefore, it is recommended that those who have doubts or who have any illnesses consult a physician before registering for capoeira classes.
There are two main styles - Angola and Regional. If a angola characterized by slow, flowing movements then regional - This is speed, sharpness, jumps and other acrobatic stunts. Here the blows are delivered in full force, and there is not always enough time to dodge. Regional - the most spectacular style of capoeira.
Although, most often, during the dance-duel participants combine both styles.
But much depends on the musicAfter all, it is an integral part of training and performance. For capoeira, not ordinary music is used, but folk songs and motifs on ancient instruments. Such music serves participants not only as a background, it charges them with energy, gives inspiration and sets the mood of the game.
Songs for capoeira are composed specifically, and narrate mainly about the history of capoeira or the worldview of the author.
The women's website sympaty.net recommends: if you are bored with simulators, annoying monotonous exercises, if sport is a creative process for you, it's time to try capoeira! We are sure - this fascinating and fashionable dance will not leave you indifferent!
To copy of this article you do not need special permission,
but activeA link to our site that is not closed to search engines is MANDATORY!
You are welcome, observe our copyright.
Advantages and disadvantages
Capoeira is a burning Brazilian mix of martial arts, dance, acrobatics and songs. I have been doing it since September 2014, and I consider this discipline extremely interesting for the world in which we live.
In short, I’ll keep up-to-date: in training, we learn techniques - movement, strikes, escape from blows, feints, just fishes, decorating the game. A genre is regularly held, which looks like this: a big party forms a circle, a few people play the Brazilian national instruments, one starts singing - the tusa picks up the chorus and beats the rhythm, clapping its hands. In the circle go two people and play. Every 30-60 seconds, one of them is replaced by a new participant in the game. The pace of the game grows: from a slow and unhurried to a mad rhythm. At a slow pace, participants in the game "interact" with each other, mostly at the lower level. At fast - solid strikes "at the top." Any beautiful acrobatics is very welcome.
If anyone remembers the film "Only the Strongest" (1993) with Mark Dacascos - that’s where capoeira is shown.
So, 18 flat and only 5 minuses of capoeira! :)
1. In terms of physical activity, capoeira is at the same time fitness, martial arts and acrobatics. Immediately all in one bottle. The points.
2. Capoeira is an awesome cardio. You move throughout the workout, and it is very diverse. We develop endurance, speed of recovery and of course we are engaged in active fat burning.
3. Capoeira is a stretching, and not only on a banal twine, but on the whole body: the spine, shoulders, all the other joints.
4. Capoeira is power with its own weight. To twist and turn your own body, you will have to learn to stand on your hands (and push out on them in the future), have strong legs, developed bark muscles.
5. Capoeira is an amazing acrobatics and development of coordination, that is, the possession of your own body. Yes, you don’t learn it right away, but it comes with time and regular classes.
6. In capoeira, everyone finds what he likes most. Being engaged in everything, you can trudge more from the actual game, or from the makulele (fighting dance with sticks), or beat the rhythms of the pandeira (tambourine) or attack (drum), or play the berimbau, or, finally, just sing - even with full no sense of rhythm, hearing and voice! :)
7. Capoeira is suitable for everyone. It is possible to have a rather big weight and at the same time it is wonderful to play like - I saw it myself! You can be very small or very adult, short and thin or “closet” under 2 meters tall - it does not matter. Even the division into children and adults in capoeira is rather arbitrary. And those and others from a certain level can fully play with each other, getting from this equal pleasure.
8. From paragraph 7 it is logical that the point is that families can come to capoeira. This is such an accessible discipline that you can work out techniques together with your own child or spouse.
9. In capoeira, not only the age, but also the initial physical training is not important. A variety of styles allows you to choose: play like a slow thoughtful Angola or a high-speed percussion regional.
10. Unlike many other martial arts, capoeira can really play here and now. Martial arts, focused on percussion techniques or breaking out of the joints, can really be useful to you only in case of an unsuccessful set of circumstances. Until such a confluence, you will work on equipment on a pear or on a partner hung with a bunch of protection, and all the time remember that a partner is not good to break. Still, the vast majority of ordinary citizens involved in martial arts, does not participate in competitions. And in capoeira, childbirth is carried out regularly. And you can play them with full dedication, because the essence of capoeira is in the game.
11. Although now in Russia, capoeira is just a game, it is once a fairly effective single combat, which was under a state ban.Of course there is always a person who claims that this is just dancing and acrobatics - and for the uninitiated, it may look that way. However, the capoeiristas successfully perform in MMA (mixed martial arts), demonstrating a very effective fight. And the blow missed during an absolutely peaceful game will not seem fiction to you.
12. Capoeira is by far the friendliest single combat I've ever seen. No anger or aggression. If the enemy did not have time to dodge, they hugged, smiled, and continued the game. Capoeira is a game, not a fight, not a fight, not a fight to the last drop of blood. Capoeira is a sea of positive. Look at the records - people are smiling, people are naturally happy. Very good attitude towards children and newcomers: they play with them, they are supported, they are not eager to be "stumped" - rather, on the contrary.
13. Capoeira can be played everywhere! It would be a few people playing - any playground, any glade, sandy beach, asphalt, grass - it does not matter, the main thing is to have someone to play with :)
14. Capoeira fascinates with a combination of power and grace. In my time I was struck by how many adults, sports, strong, very serious people play in her. And then it turned out that women are not far behind them - and often far from the model build. Flexibility and plasticity of the human body. Beauty and power of movements, dizzying acrobatics. Synchronization of movements with a partner. And all this can be learned, even without possessing superpowers or a prepared organism. Yes, not immediately, but this is definitely real!
15. Capoeira is a big party of very, very different people. Who you are, from where, what you do - it does not matter. It is important that you can play with you. I am a beginner, I still far from this, and people who have the opportunity, actively go to festivals in different countries, where, of course, they play.
16. Roda is a unifying drive. This is moving. It is "all together." Extroverts, you do not have enough contacts? Capoeira will give them to you in abundance. Introverts, you want to participate, but the crowd “breaks” you? Rod gives the game one on one. You are one of many, but you play with only one partner. I am an introvert. I go out to play for half a minute-minute - and at that time there is no crowd for me, I catch the drive and dissolve again among the people who form the circle. I am together and alone at the same time.
17. Capoeira teaches "to make a move." If you are shy, closed, hard contact with people - come to capoeira. Sooner or later you decide and go out in a circle - perhaps it will change you forever.
18. Finally, capoeira classes are an absolutely acceptable pleasure for the money; they cost no more than other martial arts. Unless of course you have already soaped Brazil :)
1. In Russia, so far few people know what capoeira is. When a conversation about workouts comes in offline, you have to explain each time on your fingers what it is. It is especially amusing to do this in a large sports shop, where you are looking for a capoeira uniform.
2. Form! You can’t easily buy it in the first store you find - you have to catch, or order, or buy through your group. But before the first batizade, which usually takes place once a year in spring, you can practice in a regular fitness or sports suit.
3. I can not say that this is such a minus, but still it is a condition that must be fulfilled: in capoeira, you can’t do anything but play. To pass the belt exam, one must not only know the appropriate techniques - one must also learn to play musical instruments, sing and be able to perform the subsistence level of fizuhi. It seems like further - the study of Portuguese.
4. Capoeira requires regular exercise. The quality of the game depends on the labor invested in the study of new techniques. If you are not at all flexible by nature (my case) - you need to work hard additionally, stretching yourself as much as possible. And in capoeira you cannot learn everything quickly. Even if you already do acrobatics and easily learn the tricks - the game itself, in which they must be applied at speed, with a constantly elusive goal, requires experience. So it’s impossible to start playing technically correctly and beautifully in full force after six months of classes. Two or three years minimum - more real terms.
5. A lot of interesting things about capoeira occur in the world outside the borders of our country. And trips cost money and considerable.
What it is?
Capoeira is the national martial art of Brazil, which combines elements of the game, wrestling, dance and even acrobatics. All movements are performed under the rhythmic Brazilian music, and the result is a stunning energetic mix!
It is worth noting that although elements of combat are present, contacts between partners are reduced to nothing, since low positions prevail, simulated kicks, acrobatic techniques, as well as all kinds of sweeps. But when one dancer allegedly attacks, the other dodges in every possible way, the result is a stunningly beautiful duel. But to achieve this, all techniques must be coordinated and coordinated.
How did it appear?
The history of the emergence and development of capoeira goes back to the XVIII century, but it is believed that it originated much earlier. If you believe the most common and generally accepted version, then this art originated in South America, and thanks to the black slaves who were brought from the colonies of Guinea, Congo, Mozambique and Angola by the Portuguese.
At that time, they were treated extremely cruelly, and they were forced to flee. The fugitives organized whole free cities (quilombush), in which often bright and distinctive African culture faced the more measured Indian. And they danced to entertain and keep fit. So capoeira appeared.
There are various information about the origin of the first dances. So, some believe that they belong to the subculture of national African dance. Initially, combat techniques in capoeira was not. But others believe that the basis of art was the African national combat dance “ngolo”, which was an integral part of the initiation ceremony in the southern regions of Angola.
Young warriors who fought with each other portrayed zebras. Anyway, the origins of capoeira have always been associated with the name of the legendary hero Zumbi, who for the Brazilian people has become a symbol of resistance.
As for the name, there are also several versions. According to one of them, from the Indian language Tupi, it translates as "a field overgrown with shrubs and cleared by cutting or burning." Probably, the interpretation is relevant, because for the dance grounds were needed, and they probably had to be cleared.
According to another version, in Portuguese “capoeira” is a “cage for chickens”. But there is a third version, and its supporters believe that the name is a distorted pronunciation of the words "kipula" and "kipura", which can be translated from the language of kikongo as "fight" and "flit from place to place."
By the way, there was a time when capoeira was forbidden by law, and therefore for some time she went underground.
After the military coup that occurred in Brazil in 1930 and completely changed the political situation, capoeira was recognized by law and began to develop more actively. And so there were several branches, each of which can be considered an independent direction.
So, the main famous capoeira styles:
- Capoeira Regional. In 1932, the first officially recognized capoeira school appeared, founded by Mestre Bimba (Manuel dos Reis Mishadu). And he created a new style, giving him the name "Lut Regional Bayan" or shortly "Capoeira Regional". He was able to systematize the experience of previously existing illegal schools and improve teaching techniques. As a result, a special technique was developed. Also, there were whole complexes of movements, attacks and counterattacks with their feet.
- Capoeira Angola. The second important person in the history of the development of art was Mestre Pastinha (Vicente Ferreira Pastinha). He opened his school in 1941. And his style was called "Angola" in honor of the place from which slaves who had invented the dance were brought. Although this direction appeared later Regional, it assumed the use of the foundations of art, that is, bundles and movements characteristic of African national dances.
- Capoeira Contemporanea is a so-called mixed or universal style that combines elements of both Angola and Regional.
It is worth noting that it is very and very difficult to distinguish between styles, even an experienced master, because some movements and elements are inherent in all directions, while others are constantly being improved.
What is useful training? Capoeira has many undeniable advantages:
- Training will help get rid of excess weight and make the body more prominent and attractive.
- Classes are useful for everyone: for men, women and even for children. And although some movements are complex, capoeira is suitable even for people with virtually no physical training.
- Your body will become flexible, because in capoeira there are stretching exercises.
- Training is good for health, it improves the work of the cardiovascular, respiratory and other systems.
- Coordination improves, memory and logical thinking are trained, because every movement must be thought out and planned.
- It's just fun and enjoyable! You'll see, after class, you will feel a surge of energy, and your mood will improve.
- It is not very expensive. Lessons cost about the same as other sports.
- No additional devices are required, equipment is not needed. You can do anywhere at any time.
- Capoeira is a new interesting acquaintance!
There are very few minuses. These include a small number of vocational schools, as well as the danger of certain movements.
How are the workouts?
Immediately it should be noted that all lessons are very vigorous, at a fairly fast pace. The movements are performed under the national Brazilian music, sometimes invited musicians who play the national musical instruments (although it is quite possible to pick up and rhythmic modern compositions).
Training includes a variety of wrestling techniques, dance steps and even acrobatic stunts (they can only be performed by experienced capoeiristas). The game, which is conducted remotely and excludes any direct and close contact of dancers, includes a whole arsenal of movements, such as various supports, sweeps, throws, jumps, elements of protection.
When one partner attacks, the other defends. As a result, the dance should look harmonious and dynamic at the same time, so that all elements are performed fairly quickly.
First, the coach helps to master the basic elements, they are the base of capoeira. Further, they are connected into whole bundles and chains. Then the game is worked out with a partner, interaction with it in dynamics.
What is required to start classes?
To begin to fully engage, you must first find a suitable school and enroll in it. Unfortunately, there are not so many professional and experienced trainers, and often capoeira is taught in fitness centers and presented as a fitness direction.
For training it will take a bit. First, it is your attitude. Be prepared to do your best and work hard. Secondly, it is clothing. It is not necessary to acquire a special form, any free items will do. And from the shoes can be completely abandoned, without it to do much more convenient.
Start training and master this art!
Until now, there is no clear definition of the duel of capoeira, which is called the word "kind". If this is a sport, it means that the time of the battle must be clearly regulated by the rules, but the race (translated from Portuguese as “circle”), and this is often the case, can last several hours without stopping. The explanation is very simple: is it possible to deprive the rivals of pleasure by reducing or stopping their duel. It is interesting that the fighters themselves call the clan a game, and themselves players, which fully explains the essence of the fight and the combat itself.
Capoeira for children benefit or harm
Moreover, the fight takes place somewhat "informally": to the accompaniment of special magical songs accompanied by traditional percussion and string instruments: berimbau, atabaki and porridge.
The musical accompaniment is a rhythm and tempo, as well as a special mood for the participants of childbirth. The one who first saw a similar duel, conducted in accordance with national traditions, will unwittingly compare it with an unusual and some fantastic dance. No wonder capoeiristas - regular participants of Brazilian carnivals, where they hold demonstrations.
Given that capoeira is a democratic sport, competitions can be either full-contact or limited in techniques and hits. Capoeira professionals take part in fights without rules.
As in other martial arts, in capoeira there are ranks that determine the level of skill of an athlete. The green belt is a beginner, white is the highest rank.
Schools, styles, directions
Schools of capoeira appeared with difficulty: the police well remembered her recalcitrant supporters. Often the places where capoeira dances were held were blocked by the police, but it was unexpectedly impossible to catch their performers: the musicians knocked out a special rhythm that served as an alarm signal and the police found themselves with a nose. But the first school in Salvador nevertheless appeared in 1937, and was headed by its capoeira teacher, Bimba, who in time formed a martial art style "Regional"a style called "Angola", created in 1941, the teacher of another Salvadoran school Pastinha. This breakthrough came in the 50s of the last century, when Brazilian art became interested in European countries and the USA.
As a matter of fact, these two styles are preached by modern and capoeira. The style that Bimbo suggested - regional - speed and power, replete with acrobatic elements and strikes inflicted in the air. Angola - a softer and more relaxed style, which is characterized by slow and “viscous” movements, plastically flowing from one to another. However, the division into styles seems quite formal, because during the fight athletes can vary by them. Noticed that aggressive regional mostly prefer young fighters, combatants with experience choose balanced angola.
Capoeira ♥ (2)
What do kids love? Of course, cartoons. We have collected our cartoons. Your child will love. If you’re looking for a bit, then come to the aid of cartoons. It can be distracting at least half an hour, or even two or three.
This art form as animation, live long enough. During this time the quality is improved, which can not be rejoice. I loved cartoons. There were many adults at the time and had to watch that show. Someone at the time, they were lucky if their parents bought tapes or disks. It’s not worth it, but it’s not worth it.
For the little ones, it is a nice picture. For example, Crocodile Gena, Buttermilk, Well, wait a minute!, The Winnie the Pooh, the Kid and the Carlson and many others. You can even be together for nostalgia for childhood. For young children, there are not many more vivid pictures.
There are some cartoons that meet the nature of the world. This is a book of comic books, about witches or fairies, but also about Patriotic heroes.
If you’re a little bit different, you’re interested in cartoons. It is a lot of emotions.
It is no less interesting for adults. These cartoons can be safely put on a shelf with family films.
Teenagers, despite adults, still love to watch cartoons. For Teens They are dominated entertainment, adult jokes, teenage problems. This is mainly a series of cartoons like the Simpsons, family Guy, Futurama, etc.
Do not forget about adults. But for a little bit more, it can be a curse of words (family life, work, loans, midlife crisis, etc.).
The cartoon story is an artwork in which you can draw absolutely anything. And get great pleasure.
Capoeira lessons in our martial arts school
Our school of dance and martial arts Dance Time in Kurkino invites you to classes and is a popular form of Brazilian martial art - capoeira. Capoeira combines elements of martial arts, dance and games. In our school, capoeira is taught for both adults and there is a separate course of capoeira classes for children.
Capoeira - to be as elusive as air
Want to touch the heart of the rhythm, dance with the wind, acquire the skills of a true friendship, become a noble warrior and just a good figure and unique physical training. Come to the capoeira school, our halls in Khimki and Kurkino. The capoeira lessons are like no other - they are easy, pleasant, fun and interesting.
Capoeira dance instantly snatches you from the hysterical bustle of everyday life and takes you to another world - they say this is a place of joy in which souls of fighters meet and are friends.
The first acquaintance with Capoeira
The most exotic and mysterious for us school of martial arts of the wide range that offers today is, without a doubt, Capoeira. Наблюдая завораживающие акробатические трюки представителей этого искусства, их тренированные тела и динамику движений невольно ловишь себя на мысли о том, что же все таки такое Капоэйра — танец, бой, игра или что-то еще? Один фанат этого боевого искусства говорил, что несколько лет изучал капоэйра во всех ее проявлениях и разных стилях пока однажды не понял, что все это время изучал себя.
А еще поговаривают, что танец капоэйра, родившийся в Бразилии во времена рабовладения и до того момента пока он не был запрещен властями, был так и задуман, чтобы выглядеть непонятно чем, однако превращался в смертоносное оружие когда рабы зажимали между пальцами лезвия своих сельскохозяйственных инструментов. Похоже, что запретили его тогда лишь после того как сообразили, что его внешняя забавность, лишь хитрый трюк подпольных борцов за свободу. Что же это сейчас на самом деле и чем это может быть для Вас — предлагаю выяснить лично посетив уроки капоэйра в Химках и Куркино.
Созданный рабами боевой танец капоэйра весь и насквозь пропитан духовным стремлением к независимости. Это ритмичная музыка, радостные лица и незабываемые мгновения в которых мир только твой и ты наконец раскрываешь его блистающим прекрасными гранями и яркими играющими красками. Если вдруг в этой жизни что-нибудь пока складывается не совсем так как хотелось бы — одно даже очное знакомство со школой капоэйра может отвлечь и зарядить бесконечной жизненной энергией вложенной в него теми по чьим следам ты будешь ступать в танце.
Главное понять, что капоэйра это не столько стремление к обретению свободы физической, сколько манифестация уже обретенной и более глубокой внутренней свободы. Это эффективное в любой области нашей деятельности средство приобрести и укрепить иммунитет от любых неурядиц и неожиданностей на непростом пути современного человека, может дать Вам школа капоэйра. Мы часто ищем нечто, что может нам помочь в том или этом, встретьтесь с танцем капоэйра и, возможно Вы найдете себя, а это помогает всегда и в любой ситуации.
Именно сейчас в наших интенсивных городских жизнях так важно не терять ощущения себя и своей природной силы — ведь несмотря на все эти обстоятельства мы все еще живые и сильные люди, мы дыхание свободы и улыбки радости. Вот, что такое настоящая капоэйра и не важно кто ты и где ты сейчас, а еще менее важно на каком уровне технического мастерства ты сейчас находишься — просто войди в круг и танцуй с друзьями. And today, thanks to the powerful message that her ancestors invested in her for her descendants, capoeira is rapidly gaining more and more fans around the world, and she does it easily and cheerfully dancing to the national Brazilian music ... dreamed with you, comrade Shura! And there too, and to Rio - almost a stone's throw away ...
As a unique fitness, Capoeira will still amaze and impress both practitioners and viewers themselves. Come to capoeira lessons in our school of dances and martial arts in Kurkino and touch the pure spirit of freedom. In addition, everyone can start practicing, with the intensity that will be suitable for him. Come to us, you will like it with us!
1. Perfect body
Capoeira will help you develop more strength, endurance, flexibility and agility than, for example, kickboxing or aerobics. The basis of training are constant and balanced reciprocating body movements, which leads to the rapid and even development of all muscle groups. After just a few sessions, you will feel the balance of your body and its new features.
4. Style with an interesting story.
Capoeira is rich from a cultural point of view. In fact, this is a legacy of African slaves who worked on plantations in Brazil, and devoted their free time to the symbiosis of seductive samba and martial art as a way to distract from the harsh realities of life.
Capoeira will help reduce stress. Many martial arts are reduced to dry aerobic exercise and the development of patterned movements. Capoeira is filled with music, emotions and improvisation. It increases the level of endorphins in the blood. By the way, the more this happiness hormone is produced, the more calories you burn. After a series of constant workouts, you will begin to notice that you feel more energetic and as if floating on top of the world.
7. Not boring
Capoeira is fun! This is the only martial art that requires live music in the accompaniment. In the classroom you will have the opportunity not only to develop the body through dance, but also learn how to play traditional instruments, such as the berimbau.
The origins of capoeira
Yes, now it is a Brazilian national sport that is rapidly spreading around the world. But they came up with it, although in Brazil, but not Brazilians. There are several versions or legends of the origin of this martial art. According to the most common, this is the ancient African fights, which were clandestinely engaged, black slaves brought to Brazil. Why underground? Because such fights in the country were officially banned, and those who dealt with them were severely punished. That is why elements of dance appeared in these battles. The Africans, when the guardians of the law found them during the battle, immediately began to pretend that they were simply dancing, combining sweeps, strikes, deviations, and defense with dance movements, turning the duel into a non-contact dance, depicting a fight. Therefore, the modern capoeira, in contrast to its earlier forms, is basically a contactless struggle that combines both battle and dance. However, there is a full-contact view of this martial art, and even the World Championships are arranged for it.
Capoeira, authentic combat skill and body dance
As a martial art, capoeira is the only one of its kind, a unique martial art. And not only because it is contactless. The duel, especially held by masters of capoeira, is simply fascinating. Looking at the smooth, sharp, sluggish, rapid movements of the combatants, you forget that this is a struggle between two rivals. It seems that you are watching some unusual, exotic, almost on the verge of human possibilities, but infinitely beautiful dance. Capoeira is the mysterious art of battle, which is difficult for a man to understand, not fascinated by this ancient, but so widespread occupation. In this dance-battle, the art of struggle, unusual dance, and the desire to express body freedom, looseness, and spiritual unity with other participants of capoeira mixed together. And the music that sounds during the duel only emphasizes the unusual and unique character of this type of sports combat.
And speaking the boring language of the theory, this Brazilian type of sports duel includes: the use of low body positions, kicks, turns, hooks, handstands, fast movements, difficult jumps, acrobatic techniques.
Capoeira can be mastered by both men and women, but what are the most popular men's hobbies?
Capoeira classes, interest and benefits
Those who are interested in capoeira, become its fans forever, the training of this battle dance, as the participants themselves say, is the freedom of spirit and the expression of their own creative beginnings. In addition to this enthusiasm, there are undoubted benefits in the practice of capoeira:
- Self-defense skills are acquired,
- A lot of energy is consumed during classes, which contributes to losing weight and improving skin condition,
- Various turns, biases, squats tone up the abdominal muscles, as a result, the abdomen decreases in volume and becomes elastic,
- Since during training and training battles the main burden rests on the legs, the muscles of the buttocks and thighs are tightened,
- The speed and unpredictability of movements required in this dance-combat develops the flexibility of the body and hones the coordination of movements,
- As a result of occupations the figure gets accurate, relief forms. The body becomes easily manageable, and the movements are graceful and honed.
Ranks and belts in capoeira
As in other types of martial arts, in this sport there are ranks that are assigned with the delivery of a belt of a certain color. The first belt is issued after regular semi-annual classes and a kind of exam, the so-called “baptism of fire”. The difference between capoeira and other martial arts lies in the fact that the first belts assigned annually are issued, one might say, in advance, not for certain merit, but for the student to have a motivation for success. But more senior belts are assigned not only for combat skills. A true master of capoeira should participate in many activities that unite capoeiristas around the world, these are various shows, training programs, teaching, trips around the world. In short, the master should actively participate in the life of his school and promote its achievements among other schools.
The spread of capoeira in the world
This type of martial arts has long been banned in Brazil. The ban was lifted only in the 20th century, and the first permitted school was opened in the Brazilian city of El Salvador. Since then, a spectacular and vibrant sport has quickly started walking around the world. In Europe, they learned about capoeira in 1951. And from that time on all over Europe, new capoeira schools were opened in Europe and America, elements of this martial art moved to the screens. The fact that there is such a form of battle dance, many have learned from the foreign films "Ocean's 12 Friends", "Only the Strongest" and many others. In our country, this martial art has spread and quickly gained popularity in the 90s. Currently, the Federation of Capoeira has been established in Russia, which unites many schools and areas of this martial art in different cities of the country.