First of all, you should choose a fish. Perch is sea and river. The first is more nutritious, has a pleasant aroma of the sea. River perch is not so fat, as a rule, it has more bones, and there is also a characteristic smell of a river or mud, but after heat treatment it is usually eliminated and not felt.
It is better to buy chilled perch: it will certainly be more fresh than frozen. And you can appreciate the smell (it does not have to be unpleasant and give rot) and the structure of the meat, which should be quite dense and elastic. The size depends on your preferences and method of preparation, but from large specimens it is easier to remove bones, and they usually contain more fat.
Preparation is no different than processing any other fish. First you need to clean the scales. Next, the heads, tails and fins are cut, but if you are preparing the whole perch, you can skip this step. Also, it is desirable to gut the fish - remove all the insides.
Tip: river perch to remove the smell, you can sprinkle with lemon juice and leave to lie down for 15-30 minutes.
Such fish can be baked whole. Here is what you need:
- one perch of medium or large size
- 2/3 glasses of wine (it is advisable to use white dry),
- a small lemon or lime,
- two tablespoons of olive oil,
- onion head,
- Art. l butter,
- sprig of thyme.
- Wash and dry the fish thoroughly with a paper towel or napkin.
- Prepare a kind of marinade. Chop a sprig of thyme, squeeze the juice from the lime and combine these two ingredients with wine and olive oil, also add salt.
- Rub the fish with the finished marinade mixture and leave for half an hour to get a pleasant aroma and taste.
- While your fish is marinating, peel and cut the onion into half rings or rings.
- Take the foil, fold it in half so that the perch is not exactly burnt. Lubricate the foil with soft butter (leave a little), place half of the chopped onion, put the fish, pour out the remains of the marinade, lay out the remaining onions, and on top of it - the remains of butter.
- Wrap a perch, put it on a baking sheet or in a mold, and bake at 190 degrees for about 25 minutes. To get the fish golden and crisp, you can open the foil about five minutes before the end of the cooking process.
It is interesting to cook a perch in the oven with vegetables. The list of products is as follows:
- big grouper,
- rather large bell pepper,
- two potatoes
- two tomatoes,
- 10-15 olives or olives,
- 100 ml of broth (vegetable or fish) or water,
- any greens
- ground ginger or fresh for spice,
- three art. l vegetable or butter,
- Wash and dry the fish first, and then thoroughly clean, gut and cut off all unnecessary. Must remain carcass on the ridge.
- Grate the perch with ginger (if it is fresh, pre-rub it on the grater), chopped greens and salt, leave for an hour or at least half an hour to marinate.
- In the meantime, get some vegetables. First of all, wash them and clean if necessary, and then proceed to grinding. Cut potatoes into thin slices, cut tomatoes into rings, onions into half rings or rings, and pepper into straws. A carrot can be grated.
- Prepare the form, grease it with a rather thick oil. Put the potatoes first, then the perch carcass, put the onions and carrots inside, and put the peppers and tomatoes on top. Now pour broth or water to prevent food from drying out. From above, you also need to lubricate everything with oil: just sprinkle with vegetable, and cream can be rubbed and sprinkled.
- Send the filled form to an oven preheated to 190 degrees, prepare the dish for about an hour or a little more so that all the ingredients are soft.
Uncomplicated cooking method - frying in a pan. These ingredients will be needed:
- about 800 grams perch fillet,
- 7-8 Art. l breadcrumbs or dry bread crumbs,
- one big or two small onions,
- any spices (you can take special, intended for fish),
- 200 ml sour cream,
- half a lemon (can be replaced with lime),
- three or four art. l olive oil,
- ground pepper, salt.
- First defrost the fillets, if it is frozen, rinse, slightly dry. Next, mix it with salt and spices, and sprinkle with olive oil and squeezed lemon juice. Leave the fish to marinate at least forty minutes, and then it will turn out juicy and tasty.
- Peel the onions and cut either into rings or half rings, fry in a skillet in oil until golden and set aside.
- Roll off pieces of perch and fry on all sides until an appetizing crust is separate from the onion.
- Next to the fried fish, add onions, pour all the sour cream, cover the pan with a lid, turn down the heat to minimum and simmer all the components for about seven to ten minutes. The perch will turn out very tasty and juicy, you'll see!
This recipe deserves the attention of those who know how and loves to use the slow cooker. Prepare:
- kilogram of sea bass fillet,
- big bulb onions,
- a full glass of tomato juice or a glass of water and three tablespoons of tomato paste,
- large carrots,
- five art. l vegetable oil
- a big sprig of dill
- Fillet after defrosting cut into cubes, mix with lemon juice and salt, marinate for at least half an hour.
- Select the baking mode in the slow cooker, pour butter on the bottom of the bowl, fry the fish for about ten minutes to lightly browned. Now take it out.
- After cleaning, rub the carrot, cut the onion into thin rings. Dill wash, dry, chop.
- Fry the onion with the carrot in butter in the slow cooker until softened.
- Put the fish in the bowl, pour in tomato juice, choose the extinguishing program and set the timer for an hour. Five minutes before cooking, add the chopped dill.
Having learned to cook a perch, you can enjoy delicious dishes and delight them with their guests or households.
Tasty and healthy!
River perch are of 2 types: herbalists - living in shallow water, and tributaries. Herbalists grow slowly, and especially large specimens are found among the tributaries, which even the fishermen call "humpback whales" - the hump of these fish appears with age.
The perch has beautiful dark transverse bands across the body and red fins on the abdomen. Its dorsal fins are rather spiky, like small dense scales. It is because of such armor that many people, not knowing how to clean a river perch, refuse to fish.
And in vain! It contains beneficial substances, among which potassium, phosphoric acid, B vitamins, Omega - 3 polyunsaturated fatty acids and taurine, which are actively involved in the synthesis of human cells, take the leading place. Taurine has a beneficial effect on the state of the mucous membranes, the nervous system, the thyroid gland.
Caloric value and energy value per 100 g of meat: 18.5 g - proteins, 1 g - fats, 82 kcal. The meat itself is very tasty, tender, white, there are few bones in it. From the perch can be cooked soup, canned food, fillets, it is used in fried and baked. Fish is considered a dietary product.
It can be stored frozen for up to 4-5 months, with further storage, it loses its beneficial properties. Taste remain.
How to cook a river perch
There are a lot of recipes for preparing river perch, everything is impossible to retell.
But before you start drawing up the menu of the fish day, you still have to decide on cleaning.
The scales are easily cleaned if the fish is put into boiling water for a few seconds or frozen in the freezer. Well, if there is a special grater for cleaning fish, but you can handle it with a regular knife.
There is another way - at night the scales fall asleep with large pitch, and in the morning it easily departs itself.
If you plan to prepare river bass cutlets or meatballs, you need to freeze the fish, then cut the skin on the back, and it can be easily removed along with the scales.
Fins should be cut with scissors.
On the first day of the fish is always planned ear. With it, and begin to list the recipes for the preparation of this fish.
The portion is calculated on 0,5 kg of a perch:
- Potatoes - 3 medium,
- carrot - the same
- millet - half a glass,
The rest of the typical soup set is spices: salt, pepper, bay leaf.
Fish is cleaned, gutted, washed, boiled with onions and salt for 20-30 minutes. Filter broth, fish lay. Millet is first boiled in liquids for about 15 minutes, then chopped vegetables and spices are added. As soon as the potatoes are cooked, the river perch ear is ready.
Before serving, put the pieces of fish in the plate and sprinkle with fresh dill.
Main dishes are offered in a wide range. The simplest of them - river perch, fried in a pan.
A set of optional ingredients is minimal: salt, pepper, flour, and lemon juice.
Fish is cleaned, cut, salted, sprinkled with lemon juice for taste. Then portion portions or — if the fish is small, the whole carcass — are rolled in flour and placed in a pre-heated frying pan in boiling vegetable oil. Dozharyvayut to crispy brown crust.
Fried in a pan perch is good and in the scales. It is then very simply separated from the tender white meat.
Cooks have many recipes for river perch baked in the oven. In most of them it is proposed to use perch fillet with bones removed, but this is already a dish for those who have a lot of time.
If you plan to feed the children with fish, then you should not spare time for cooking.
River perch with vegetables: carrots, tomatoes, onions, potatoes, greens. Care must be taken to ensure that there is a piece of butter and baking foil.
Fish is cleaned, salted, rubbed with black pepper, vegetables are cut into cubes and rings - it is not necessary to specify separately what is it? Fry all vegetables, except potatoes:
- Foil spread out, smeared with butter, spread on it a layer of raw potatoes and some fried vegetables.
- Then the fish, in the middle of which are also placed vegetables, another layer of vegetables, and a layer of potatoes.
- The design is wrapped so as not to drain the juice, and placed on a baking sheet in an oven preheated to 180ºС.
After 30 minutes the dish can be tasted.
Perch baked in the oven will be no less tasty if you wrap it in foil with only spices, onion rings and a slice of lemon. First lay a layer of onion on the oiled foil, and then the fish - otherwise it will stick to the foil.
There is one more tasty dish of river perch, which is indicated in all therapeutic diets.
on Pevzner - fish patties.
To cook this simple and healthy boneless dish, you need to take 500 g of fish:
- wheat flour for deboning,
- bread - if cutlets are cooked for a gastrointestinal tract suffering from diseases, then white is best;
- potatoes - 1 pc.,
- some milk,
- onions - 1 pc.,
- garlic - a tooth,
- egg - 1 pc.
The rest of the standard scheme - spices, vegetable oil. By the way, diet chops are steamed - butter and flour will not be needed.
The fish are cooled beforehand in the freezer, slightly freezing. This will help not only quickly get rid of the skins and fins - they are pulled out, picking up from the back part of the carcass - but also it is easier to grind frozen meat into mincemeat.
After cleaning the fish it is washed, and again placed in the freezer. At this time, prepare for the process of twisting and vegetables - they are also cleaned and cut into convenient pieces. Bread is soaked in milk.
All twist in a meat grinder - the bread must be carefully squeezed. An egg is added to the mince, it is salted and peeled, and mixed thoroughly. Then form burgers.
If you plan to fry them - they are rolled in flour. 10-15 minutes - and juicy burgers are ready.
It is better to add a presentation with any side dish with finely chopped greens.
Enjoy your meal, successful fishing and delicious fish!
Red snapper red recipes in the oven
Buy perch red sea can be frozen. The carcass, as a rule, has already been cleaned, it remains only to defrost and you can proceed to the main part, namely to prepare the dish. Note that cooking perch is recommended using a minimum of additives. Cooking fish in the oven can be a variety of ways, we consider two recipes that are not complex cooking, but at the same time allow you to get a tasty dish.
Recipe first. Ingredients Required:
- salt and pepper,
- two bulbs,
- vegetable oil (perfect olive oil),
- sea bass (0.6 kg.).
- The carcass is thawed, fins are cut after scissors. You need to be careful with the fins, as they are very sharp and you can get hurt. The abdomen is thoroughly cleaned from the remnants of the entrails, you also need to remove the black film. The carcass is washed under cold running water and dried with a paper towel.
- Vegetable oil is mixed with a few tablespoons of lemon juice. After that, pepper, spices and salt are added to taste. The pickle carcass is carefully lubricated from all sides.
- While the carcass is soaked, clean the onions and cut them into rings. Now take half a lemon and cut it into semicircles. Next, chop the parsley.
- A baking sheet is greased with vegetable oil, after which a “pillow” of onion is placed on it onto which we spread the carcass of red grouper. A lemon is laid on top of the carcass, the belly is filled with chopped parsley.
- Perch is baked at a temperature of 180 degrees, 25-30 minutes.
That's all, the dish is ready and can be served.
The second recipe. Ingredients:
- perch carcasses (0.8-1 kg.),
- fresh tomatoes,
- 200 grams of sweet pepper,
- a bunch of medium parsley and dill,
- coriander, ginger, allspice, sea salt,
- olive oil.
- Prepare the carcass (defrost, remove the fins, the remains of the entrails and black film). After that, the carcass is washed under running water and dried.
- We take spices and salt and sprinkle the carcass, then leave it for 10-15 minutes.
- Wash and clean vegetables. Onions cut into half rings, leek into slices, tomatoes into circles, and pepper into small squares. Grind and mix together the greens.
- We lubricate the bottom of the mold with oil, then lay out the “pillow” of onions and vegetable slicing. Top lay fish, sprinkled with the remnants of onions and vegetables.
- A little pepper and salt the carcass, sprinkle it with vegetable or olive oil and cover with foil.
- We bake in the oven, heated to a temperature of 200 degrees for 40 minutes, 5 minutes before the end of cooking remove the foil.
Red Sea Bass Red Fried Recipes
If you want to cook the perch quickly and tasty, you can simply fry it in a frying pan. It is important not to forget about the lemon, which allows you to give the fish not only a unique taste, but also a pleasant sourness.
- grouper carcass,
- vegetable oil,
- salt and pepper.
- fresh greens.
- We defrost the carcass and remove the fins, then we clean the belly of the remnants of the viscera and the black film.
- Mode carcass into several parts, after that, wash my fish and dry thoroughly.
- Salt the fish slightly and pepper it, then wrap each piece in flour. You can use not only wheat flour, but also breadcrumbs, as well as corn flour.
- We put the pan on a large fire, pour in the oil and heat it well.
- On a preheated pan lay out the pieces of fish and fry it on all sides for 3-5 minutes.
Immediately after cooking, lay the fish on a dish and pour over lemon juice, this will give softness. It is recommended to serve fried red perch on lettuce leaves, it is possible to decorate with fresh greens. Boiled potatoes or rice are perfect as a side dish.
Red Sea Bass Red Recipes In Foil
Using foil or food sleeve allows you to cook and make meat and especially fish really tasty and juicy. Juice, which will appear in the cooking process, can be used as a gravy. Now about the ingredients and stages of preparation. Consider a few recipes.
Recipe 1. We need:
- Bulgarian pepper
- red sea bass,
- hard cheese (preferably Parmesan),
- one tomato
- sour cream 20% fat,
- a few cloves of garlic,
- bunch of dill,
- bay leaf, pepper and salt.
- Peel and chop vegetables (bell peppers, potatoes, tomatoes).
- Chop finely greens and rub cheese.
- Thawed and thoroughly prepared fish rub with pepper and salt, then lay it on a baking sheet, which was pre-covered with foil.
- On the fish lay out sliced tomatoes and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Lay out the peppers and potatoes around the fish and on top.
- Add 3-4 bay leaves and chopped garlic.
- Pour sour cream over the fish and carefully wrap it with foil.
- Put the pan in the oven, heated to 200 degrees, bake for 45-50 minutes.
It is recommended a few minutes before the end of cooking to unfold a little foil, thanks to this a golden and crisp crust will appear on the fish.
Recipe 2. Red sea bass with potatoes in foil.
- frozen sea bass
- potatoes, carrots,
- olive oil,
- spices, pepper and salt.
- First defrost the carcass fish.
- Peel vegetables (potatoes and carrots), cook, then cut into cubes or strips.
- When the fish is defrosted, we cut off the fins, remove the remains of the entrails and the black film.
- We make small cuts on the carcass, after which the fish is salted and peppered.
- Mix vinegar with olive oil and pour the carcass with the resulting mixture, immediately after that, squeeze the juice from the lemon and pour the fish. Leave the perch for an hour to marinate.
- We clean the onion and cut it into rings.
- We take the wicking form, stretch the foil on it and lay out the “pillow” of boiled vegetables and onions, now we carefully put the fish on it.
- We carefully wrap the foil and send the baking dish with the perch to the oven, heated to a temperature of 200 degrees for 40 minutes.
River Bass - how to clean and other tips
Before we begin to prepare delicious perch, let's talk about the features of this fish. The first two tips apply not only to perch, but to any other fish too.
We rarely buy river fish, because we have our own earner in the family and, accordingly, the amount of fish is different. Of course, the most delicious is freshly prepared fish, but if it is more than what you need for one-time cooking, you can freeze it.
- You can freeze and untreated fish, but I think it's better to still clean and gut it right away. First, it is easier to clean fresh fish, and secondly, it is not recommended to keep non-gutted fish next to other products. Therefore, it is better to immediately release the fish carcass from everything that is inedible and clean to lay in the freezer, putting it in a plastic bag beforehand.
- Although they say that with a home freeze you can keep the fish in the freezer for six months or more, but be aware that the taste of the fish during such long-term storage will decrease. Therefore, the best option - 2 - 3 months, no more. Thaw fish must be immediately before cooking in a natural way. Fresh fish can be kept in the fridge without freezing for a day, but it also needs to be processed, washed, removed excess moisture using napkins and put in a bowl, covered with a lid or cling film.
- Now about the river perch - it has dense scales consisting of very small scales, plus sharp fins with spikes, therefore, it is rather problematic to clean it. In this regard, it is sometimes recommended to prepare the perch directly in the scales, and we sometimes do not clean small perch ourselves and cook them with the soup directly with the scales. But the ear is different, but to fry perch or cook in the oven is better still peeled, so they get tastier.
- How best to clean the perch of the river, I will not teach you, because I myself have never done this. I can clean the fish of other breeds, but my husband controls the perches and uses only a fish scaler for this. Sometimes it is advised to lower the perch for a few minutes in boiling water, then to clean it, but my husband does not do that, so I cannot say how good this advice is. I found a video on the Internet, how you can easily clean a perch, show my husband.
- Squashed perch should be gutted, if there is caviar - put it off and then you can make cutlets from it, just fry or add to the ear. If instead of caviar you find inside a perch of milk, do not throw them away, this is also a tasty product - you can also fry them or add them to your ear.
- River perch is not only tasty fish, but also useful. Low calorie - 82 kcal, low fat content - 0.9 grams, lack of carbohydrates and proteins - 18.5 grams. on 100 gr. Product make this fish attractive for diet food. But it is important to understand that if you fry it, the amount of fat will increase, carbohydrates will appear, and hence the calorie content will increase.
- In the river perch, there are also various and useful mineral substances, such as iron, potassium, magnesium, copper, sodium, phosphorus, zinc, iodine and others. Therefore, river perch when using it, for example, when dieting, will not only promote weight loss, but also provide our body with beneficial substances that have a good effect on the skin, on bone tissue, and normalize blood sugar.
How to cook a perch in the oven
I think there was enough advice and, I hope, they will come in handy to you, now let's go directly to how to cook the perch of the river in the oven and I want to offer you two recipes. In addition to the fish, we need sour cream - this is for one recipe, we will make the sauce out of it, and we also need foil, since we will bake river perch on foil and in foil.
How to cook a perch
According to its taste and culinary capabilities, perch is considered one of the best river fish. With a perch, you can cook a lot of delicious dishes, but often the housewives avoid cooking this fish because it is difficult to clean the perch. We will tell you about all the secrets of easy preparation of various perch dishes.
In the oven entirely
Catch river perch, you can take frozen, slightly thawed, gutted along with the gills.
Scales do not clean. This will speed up the perch cooking in the oven. Perch in scales, baked in the oven, it turns out juicy, and clean quickly when eating. This is how Khanty perch is cooked on a fire.
Cooking perch in the oven is simple.
Hand hold the salt inside the perch, salt it, then put the onion sliced in half rings, pour the mayonnaise on top (to taste), spread the perch on a baking sheet and bake at 180-200 degrees in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
Catching perch on a noodle in winter by reference.
How to cook a river perch in the oven? Breaded! River perch baked in the oven in such a way is so good that it can be served to any holiday table on the most significant holiday. For this you need:
700-900 grams of perch fillet,
6-7 small eggs
a couple bunch of fresh dill and parsley,
100-150 grams of flour for batter,
5-6 Art. l olive oil,
salt, pepper, spices.
River perch baked in the oven in batter is very easy to prepare. Fish fillets must be thoroughly washed and dried, then cut into small pieces. To make a batter, you need to separate the egg whites from the yolks, whisk the yolks and whisk and add a couple of tablespoons of flour and salt to them, whip the whites into the foam and gradually add to the batter. Ideally, it should look like sour cream in consistency.
Roll the fish in batter, put it on a baking sheet covered with food foil and send it to the oven heated to 170-200 degrees for 20-30 minutes, periodically turning the fish so that it can bake and acquire a characteristic golden shade.
Also from the perch caviar you can make a very delicious caviar:
fresh perch caviar - 500 gr.,
chicken egg - 2 pcs.,
wheat flour - 3 tbsp. l.,
semolina - 3 tbsp. l.,
sunflower refined oil.
- to cook the caviar, we wash the perch eggs under cold water, only gently, and then the caviar under the great pressure of water can fall apart. We clean the perch eggs from the films with a sharp knife,
- we shift the perch eggs to clean dishes, sprinkle them with salt and put them in the fridge for 1.5 hours,
- we get a perch spawn and shift it into a blender, in which, beat it for 30 seconds at the very minimum speed,
- add chicken eggs, salt and pepper to the perch eggs and beat again at minimum speed,
- pour a little semolina and flour into the mass and stir it with a spoon - the dough should turn out a little thinner than for a muffin,
- pour some oil into the pan and heat it up. Put the dough in the pan with a spoon (we do everything exactly as we fry the pancakes),
- fry the perch eggs from 2 sides until golden brown,
- we spread ready-made caviar from perch caviar on a dish and serve it with sour cream.
In the pan
To prepare this dish, you will need the following ingredients:
Perch (approximately 800-900gr),
Long grain rice (about 300-350g),
Decoction of vegetables (about 750 ml),
Limette - 2 pcs. (if there are no limemettes, it can be replaced with any citrus fruit).
To marinate a perch, it must first be cleaned, washed and cut. Determine the size of the pieces yourself, according to the size of the fish. When the perch is prepared, take the lemon juice and sprinkle the pieces on all sides. Next, sprinkle with spices (salt, pepper), close and refrigerate infused for 20-30 minutes. Let the fish marinate, and we take a side dish.
Wash the rice under normal running water and let it drain. In a saucepan, melt 2 tbsp. l oils. Chop the onion, choose the shape of the cutting. In this oil, pass the onion. Then we fall asleep rice and warm it up for 2 minutes, but no more, do not forget to stir. Then add the vegetable broth, bring to a boil, cook on low heat for about 30 minutes. When rice is cooked, it should be salted, pepper at your discretion. We also add zest and lime juice, stir and the garnish is ready!
How to delicious perch fry?
fried perchFor frying, prepare the flour in a convenient plate. Pour oil into the pan, you can take vegetable or olive oil. Roll each piece of pickled perch in flour, and in a heated pan. Fry until crusty on both sides. Frying time depends on the size of the pieces. It will be ready when the meat becomes pale in color. Perch fried, go to the sauce.
For the sauce you will need: egg yolk, the remaining half of the juice of litmetta, of course, mustard (the amount at your discretion), black pepper, salt, vegetable oil, whipped cream. Mix all ingredients, add butter in small portions, and only after that cream. Mustard sauce is ready.
Serve the perch on a plate of rice, put it on the lettuce leaves and season with the sauce. You can serve the sauce separately. You can decorate the dish with pieces of lemon, herbs and vegetables. It is also possible to serve ordinary tomato and cucumber salad, seasoned with vegetable oil, to fried perch.
The preparation time of this simple but delicious recipe is about 40 minutes, and plus the preparation of the ingredients is about 20 minutes, not more. And the perch made according to this recipe will surprise you with the richness of taste and simplicity in its preparation.
Cut potatoes into cubes or cubes and put in boiling water, salt and pepper. When the water with the potatoes boils again, add the fish and cook for 10-15 minutes on low heat so that the fish do not boil over much. Before completing the cooking, throw 1-2 bay leaves and a few peas into the pot. It is better to serve the ear not “from the heat - from the heat”, but let it stand for a bit (10 minutes) in a cauldron closed with a lid. Before serving, pour a glass of vodka into the pot.
Wuhu can be easily cooked right on the ice of the reservoir. In the open air, in the cold, and even under a glass of ear, it will seem unusually tasty. To do this, it is not necessary to make a fire, which is not at all easy, but rather use a portable gas stove.
In the case of cooking the soup in the winter, on the ice of the reservoir it is necessary to take care that the potatoes taken with them are not frozen, otherwise it will be sweetish. The fish must be cleaned quickly, immediately after being caught, so that it also does not have time to freeze.
Of course, it is not very pleasant to fiddle around in the winter fishing with cleaning fish and there are not very many people who want to do this. But those wishing to pohlebat fresh, fragrant ears, just pull a fragrant smoke, usually always, more than enough. Therefore, it is best to do cooking the soup on the ice not alone, but together or three of us, having distributed responsibilities in advance. Then everything can be done quickly: one cleans the potatoes, the second fish, the third deals with the hearth.
But cooking the soup should be entrusted to one person, otherwise each of the company will have its own tips and suggestions on the cooking recipe and the “culprit” in case of an unsuccessful, salty soup, for example, cannot be found.
fresh perch fillet - 1 pc., shallots and parsley (to taste), butter - 20 g, olive oil, lemon, salt, pepper.
Step 1. Heat the pan and brush it with olive oil.
Step 2. Grate the perch fillet with salt and pepper.
Step 3. Put the fillet in the pan, skin skin down and fry it.
Step 4. Add butter and shallots and fry everything together until the onions are golden.
Step 5. Put the fish on a plate, sprinkle with parsley and sprinkle with lemon juice. Serve the perch fillet with salted french fries (or vegetables), half a lemon and tartar sauce.