The following ingredients are required for cooking:
500 grams of sugar
12 egg whites,
100 grams of flour,
350 grams of nuts
2 bags of vanillin.
500-550 grams of butter,
300 grams of sugar
12 egg yolks,
350 ml of milk,
2 tablespoons of brandy,
20 grams of cocoa.
Separate the whites from the yolks. Send the yolks to the refrigerator, and place the whites in a separate bowl and leave for a day in a warm place so that they squash slightly and acquire the necessary consistency.
Beat whites to form a strong and stable foam.
Peel the nuts (if they are raw, pre-fry) and chop in a blender or in a coffee grinder.
In a separate bowl, mix all the dry ingredients for the dough: sugar, nuts, flour and vanillin.
Enter the dry ingredients in the protein mixture, mix gently and carefully.
Put the dough into a baking dish (or in several forms, dividing the dough into several parts) and send it to the oven, preheated to 150 degrees, in about 2-2.5 hours.
Ready cake (or cakes, if you baked them separately), put on the grid for a day.
To prepare the cream, first prepare a milk syrup. To do this, mix the milk with sugar and bring it to a boil.
Whisk the yolks separately and gradually add a milk syrup to them, continuing to beat.
Now pour the mass into the pan and bring to the boil again, stirring constantly. Remove the pan from the heat, but continue stirring the mixture for a few more minutes. Cool this composition.
Whip up the softened butter with vanilla and gently combine it with the cooled milky-yolk mixture. Separate a third of the cream and mix with cocoa. In the remainder, add brandy.
Spread each cake with white cream, coat chocolate cake over the whole cake.
Homemade Kiev cake is ready.
A bit of history
Kiev cake is a traditional Ukrainian dessert, the recipe and manufacturing techniques of which were developed in 1965 at the Karl Marx Kyiv Confectionery Factory (today it is called “Roshen”). Surprisingly, this masterpiece was born quite by accident.
The confectioners of the factory simply forgot to put the egg yolks in the fridge, which they were going to use to bake the biscuit. As a result, the proteins changed their consistency and froze. The head of the biscuit shop, Konstantin Nikitovich Petrenko, did not know what to do, but did not throw out the products. He asked for help the young assistant of the pastry chef Nadezhda Chernogor.
As a result, frozen protein cakes were covered with a fat, oily cream, sprinkled with powder and decorated. So the progenitor of the modern Kiev cake appeared. The recipe of the dessert has changed, the production technology has been improved. In the cakes began to add nuts, which gave a pleasant aroma and taste. At first they used hazelnuts, then decided to experiment with peanuts and cashews, but eventually they returned to the original version - hazelnuts.
Today, the patent for an industrial design, the trademark, as well as the original cake recipe is owned by the confectionery corporation Roshen.
One of the gifts presented to Leonid Ilyich Brezhnev on his 70th birthday of the Ukrainian Socialist Republic was the Kiev cake. It consisted of three tiers and weighed about 5 kilograms, and 70 cakes were used for cooking.
Another recipe: Carrot Cake
The dessert was so much liked by the general secretary that he asked his cooks to cook exactly the same. But all the secrets are known only to the Kiev confectioners, only they make such a cake according to GOST and according to all the rules.
The main ingredients used for making Kiev cake:
- Squirrels. Without them, cooking such a dessert is simply impossible. Proteins are the main component for cake layers. They should only be fresh, otherwise the dough will get an unpleasant taste.
- Flour is also added to the dough. Some replace it with starch.
- Of course, not to do without sugar, it is added to the dough and to the cream. Sugar will take quite a lot, so do not regret it. But you shouldn't overdo it, otherwise the dessert will turn out to be cloying.
- Nuts Hazelnuts are commonly used, but can be replaced with cashew nuts, peanuts or almonds. You can also use a mixture of nuts.
- If you decide that egg yolks are not required, and have to throw them out, then do not worry, all the remaining yolks will go to the preparation of the cream.
- The main component of the cream is butter, which makes the cream fat and allows it to harden and not spread.
- Milk is added to the cream.
- Flavors. Use only natural. For example, you can add vanilla or vanilla. And to give an unusual flavor to the cream, many use brandy.
How to cook Kiev cake at home? There are basic cooking steps:
- Preparation of the test. Proteins are whipped separately from the other ingredients. It is important to achieve a stable foam so that the dough is truly airy. The dry ingredients are mixed separately, then carefully introduced into the protein mass. It is important to do everything carefully so that the foam does not fall off.
- Now you can go to baking cakes. You can bake them separately or bake all the dough at once, and then divide the ready-made big cake into several.
- Preparation of the cream also has some features. The softened butter should be whipped separately. A milk syrup is prepared in a separate container (in a saucepan), which is then combined with butter. Part of the cream should be chocolate, so that cocoa or chocolate is added to it.
How to do?
We offer you a detailed recipe. The following ingredients are required for cooking:
- 500 grams of sugar
- 12 egg whites,
- 100 grams of flour,
- 350 grams of nuts
- 2 bags of vanillin.
- 500-550 grams of butter,
- 300 grams of sugar
- 12 egg yolks,
- 350 ml of milk,
- 2 tablespoons of brandy,
- 20 grams of cocoa.
- Separate the whites from the yolks. Send the yolks to the refrigerator, and place the whites in a separate bowl and leave for a day in a warm place so that they squash slightly and acquire the necessary consistency.
- Beat whites to form a strong and stable foam.
- Peel the nuts (if they are raw, pre-fry) and chop in a blender or in a coffee grinder.
- In a separate bowl, mix all the dry ingredients for the dough: sugar, nuts, flour and vanillin.
- Enter the dry ingredients in the protein mixture, mix gently and carefully.
- Put the dough into a baking dish (or in several forms, dividing the dough into several parts) and send it to the oven, preheated to 150 degrees, in about 2-2.5 hours.
- Ready cake (or cakes, if you baked them separately), put on the grid for a day.
- To prepare the cream, first prepare a milk syrup. To do this, mix the milk with sugar and bring it to a boil.
- Whisk the yolks separately and gradually add a milk syrup to them, continuing to beat.
- Now pour the mass into the pan and bring to the boil again, stirring constantly. Remove the pan from the heat, but continue stirring the mixture for a few more minutes. Cool this composition.
- Whip up the softened butter with vanilla and gently combine it with the cooled milky-yolk mixture. Separate a third of the cream and mix with cocoa. In the remainder, add brandy.
- Spread each cake with white cream, coat chocolate cake over the whole cake.
- Homemade Kiev cake is ready.
To make a real Kiev cake, follow the simple tips:
- The most convenient way to use the detachable baking mold.
- Trim the finished cakes, cutting off all the excess with a knife. Crush the remaining crumbs and use to sprinkle the cake.
- To decorate the cake, leave some white cream and decorate the surface with it.
- Do not open the oven during baking the cake, otherwise the dough will fall off and will not be so airy. In addition, after turning off the fire do not reach the cake immediately, allow the oven to cool completely
Be sure to please your family or guests with an incredibly delicious Kiev homemade cake!
How to make a cake Kiev according to GOST
- As mentioned above, the Kiev cake is traditionally prepared on fermented proteins. Therefore, the first step is to separate the protein mass from the yolks - you need to get 220 g (this will require approximately 6 eggs of large size or 7-8 small). Pour fresh proteins into a convenient bowl, cover with a lid or cling film and leave at room temperature for at least 12 hours (you can for a day). After the indicated time, many small bubbles and a few large ones on the surface will appear inside the protein mass.
- For cooking hazelnuts, lightly dry in the oven. To do this, distribute the nuts on a baking sheet with parchment paper and send it to an oven warmed to 200 degrees. Cooking for about 7-10 minutes. Periodically check the condition of the nuts, as they very quickly begin to burn. As soon as the hazelnut skin slightly darkens and begins to crack, remove the pan from the oven.
A little excursion into the history of baking
In later years it was possible to purchase a real branded cake straight from Kiev. But today the situation has changed, and therefore you can try either the variants adapted to the old recipe, or you can bake this wonderful dessert in your kitchen. We will tell you how the classic Soviet-era cake is baked and how it is prepared in a slightly lighter version.
This work of culinary art was called not only a symbol of Kiev, but also of the whole Ukraine. The recipe of Kiev cake according to GOST of the USSR is not easy to find today, although the links on the Internet have a lot of options with recommendations for making a “real“ Kiev ”cake”. We found a genuine recipe, although modern copyright holders of recipes (Ukrainian confectionery factory Roshen, the successor of the Soviet confectionery named after Karl Marx) keep this recipe secret.
Delicious cake requires a lot of time to prepare - if you start to do it in the morning of one day, you can drink tea with cake no earlier than the next evening. This is the complete cooking procedure.
As for the history of appearance, there is a legend, which, however, has no real basis for itself. And yet, according to this legend, the recipe was born by chance. It seems that the change of confectioners of the biscuit shop at the Karl Marx factory forgot to put the whites of eggs in the refrigerator in the evening. By morning, a new shift discovered an oversight, but in order not to fail the colleagues, I decided to hide the incident and prepared a dough, like meringue, made of slightly soured proteins instead of biscuit. The result will be surprising: the dense consistency of the base for the cake in combination with a special cream (we will tell about it below) gave an unexpected and phenomenally tasty result. He later became the cake "Kiev".
In fact, this is nothing more than a legend, which the company rejects, and call the recipe of the cake the result of a long search, trial and error. Nevertheless, the cake invented in the 50s was even patented in 1973 and became a real brand of Ukraine and Kiev. The essence of the method is that the specially prepared proteins are whipped, baked in the cake, which are then soaked with cream. A prerequisite is the abundance of nuts in protein and cake sprinkling, which make the dessert so tasty.
Full list of products
Given that this cake is so tasty and unique, it includes the most simple and affordable products. I can even say that this home-made cake will be a budget option compared to many others.
Any version of the cake (and today they are preparing both classic and lightweight) will contain flour, eggs, sugar, nuts, cocoa and natural butter. All this has almost every hostess.
Classic "Kiev" cake of the Soviet time
It should be noted that the classic cake according to GOST had a strict recipe in grams that modern hostes sometimes leads to a stupor. But the fact is a fact - below we will provide just such an option. That it corresponds to the real recipe "Kiev" cake. But the classic cake of the times of the USSR also had a design feature - each piece had a cream chestnut branch on each piece against the background of a chocolate cake cover.
Each change of confectioners decorated the cake in its own way. But in the modern production, Ukrainian confectioners have unified the standard of decoration, making it one, so that there are fewer fakes, and the appearance has become a true brand. So, if on the Internet you will see obviously Soviet pictures of different-looking “Kiev” cakes, do not let that bother you.
Kiev cake recipe according to GOST USSR
If you intend to reproduce the "Kiev" cake according to GOST, then you will have to arm yourself with accurate weights. Because in a standard pack of butter 200 or 180 g, in our recipe, the weight doesn’t even approximately coincide with the pack.
So, the following products will be required:
- 245 grams of nuts
- 228 g butter,
- 45 grams of wheat flour,
- 245 grams of sugar,
- 6 eggs
- 139 g of milk
- 10 g of cocoa powder
- Art. spoon brandy.
Initially, only cashew nuts were used, which we recommend. Later they were replaced by more affordable hazelnuts.
Now that all products are thoroughly dimmed, let's start cooking.
Step by step cooking technology
You need to start working with the separation of proteins from yolks. Drain the yolks in a separate container and refrigerate. Proteins leave in a container at room temperature.
Usually cold whites are recommended for whipping. But not in this case!
Proteins should stand in the room for 12 to 24 hours, so that bubbles begin to form on the surface, and the proteins themselves thicken a little.
This is called pre-fermentation. Therefore, the preparation time of the cake is stretched for at least a day.
- Fry the nuts in a dry frying pan and chop.
- Sift flour and add 37 g of granulated sugar to it, add two thirds of nuts, mix well.
- The proteins prepared as described above should be whipped into a solid foam, gradually adding 200 g of sugar and vanillin.
- When the proteins become resilient, dense, they introduce a mixture of nuts and flour. Mix gently.
- Take three forms and divide the dough into three cakes. Bake all at once. If there are no three forms, it is best to cook the dough three times, dividing the amount of food into three. However, some have adapted to bake in two forms the size of 16 cm, it simplifies the task and does not affect the taste of the cake.
- The cake is baked in a preheated oven. Its temperature is first 170 degrees, and then, after 20 minutes, you need to lower it to 150 and bake another 1 hour and 45 minutes. Thus, the cakes will be baked for at least 6 hours.
- The baked cakes are left right in the form on the table for another day - they must not only cool down, but also thicken, dry. This is their charm and feature.
- After this form should be turned over and trimmed the surface of the cake, that is, cut off the edges, if they are slightly above the middle. These brittle edges, they will go to the sprinkling. If the form is one, then nothing can be done, the cakes will have to be removed.
Cream cake is prepared according to a special brand recipe. It is called Charlotte, but it is used not only in this cake, but also in others it also suits.
Chicken Salad with Grapes and Celery
Kiev cake. how much of this sound! True friends ?! With Kiev cake, many are associated with the kindest and warmest memories. This is a nostalgic cake. Crispy air-nut cakes (meringue) and tender chocolate-oil cream "Charlotte". Kiev cake is not confused with others, it is - special!
Now it is not a problem to go to the store and choose any cake for the most sophisticated taste, the benefit is impressive. But. Sometimes you want to ponostalize, remember the taste of childhood and adolescence. and the hand involuntarily reaches for the beloved Kiev. what can you do :)
There is another problem, of a different order: although the choice of cakes and other confectionery products in the shops is now huge, but it often turns out that when buying, Kiev or any other cake, we find that this is not at all what we expected from it. Do not chew cakes - they are like a sole, and the taste leaves much to be desired. and this is not at all what we would like!
But as they say: "There is no hopeless situation!" Everything is very simple! We take and prepare the Kiev cake at home! In this variant there are a lot of advantages: these are high-quality products, and an excellent result guaranteed!
Honestly, I have been looking for a recipe for Kiev cake for a long time, I tried many recipes from the Internet, from books, from various sources, and the result did not please me. And I share with you only proven and tasty recipes. I never post any unsuccessful recipes on our favorite site. We cook at home. Therefore, there were two options: either to abandon the Kiev recipe, or to find mistakes, analyze them and please you with a delicious cake.
And after working on the bugs, the result was awesome! So now I really want to share with you all the subtleties and nuances of preparation, so that you can please your loved ones with the Kiev homemade cake!
I will tell you about all the nuances in the recipe. Если у вас возникнут вопросы, с удовольствием на них отвечу!
А вы любите Киевский?
Активное время приготовления
По сути, рецепт Киевского торта, вполне бюджетный вариант, ведь для его приготовления понадобятся самые элементарные продукты, которые есть на каждой кухне: это мука, яйца, сахар, сливочное масло 82,5%, орехи, молоко, какао и какой-нибудь ароматизатор, типа коньяка или ванили.
From the kitchen appliances, we will definitely need: scales and a mixer.
Well, a little understanding of the process for a great result!
And then it is important for us to learn a few basic nuances that guarantee a stable good result. First, we need to decide on technologies, because An understanding of technology is an understanding of the process and, accordingly, a result. That was my mistake! I did not understand what type of cakes in front of me, how to prepare them correctly, what the temperature of baking, etc. It was baked at a temperature of 150ºC for 2 hours, as it was indicated in the Gostovskoy recipe, and as a result the cakes turned out to be just wooden. And it’s all to blame for mindlessly following the recipe - you should always think, understand the process and take into account the peculiarities of your equipment (i.e., the mixer) and the oven. Without an understanding of the process, the result is unlikely to be stable. Well, we, of course, are not confectioners, but we can master the basics of pastry art
So, move on to the topic. Before us is a recipe for air-nut cakes. Simply put, this is WITHOUT. How do we cook the meringues? Right! We dry it in the oven at a temperature of 100-110ºC. And the temperature of 150ºC, which is recommended in Gostovskoy recipe (common on the Internet), is too high for our home ovens, especially for 2 hours at 150ºC, definitely get overdried sole, not meringue.
Therefore, once again, to what we pay attention:
1. Properly whipped whites
2. Proper dough mixing
3. Temperature and baking time
Let's get started!
First I want to give you a brief recipe from Kiev, so that you can, without much text, see the full picture. Most likely, there are not only amateurs among you, but also professional pastry chefs who can beat whites and cook Charlotte cream, and everything will be clear to them without further ado.
Technology of cooking cake "Kiev" (short recipe)
Nuts (107 g) fry, chop and mix with flour (32 g), sugar (72 g) and vanilla sugar (12 g).
Beat the egg whites (143 g) to a stable foam, add the remaining sugar (84 g) at the end of the beating.
Protein mass is gently mixed with a mixture of nuts, flour and sugar.
Lay a baking sheet with parchment, lay a frame-stencil to give a round or square shape.
Bake cakes at 110 ° C for about 1-2 hours (depending on the thickness of the cake and the oven).
Baked blanks leave for 12 hours to strengthen the structure.
The air - nut semi-finished product should have a creamy color, a large-pore, foamy baked mass, very fragile and crumbly.
Cream "Charlotte" on the yolks
Combine in a saucepan milk (127 ml) with sugar (92g) and yolks (3pcs).
Boil until thick. Cool it down.
Butter (180 g), beat well. Introduce yolk syrup. Aromatize with vanilla or brandy (1 tsp).
Add cocoa powder to a part of the cream (1 tbsp)
And now detailed recipe Kiev cake.
Prepare the ingredients for the air-nut biscuit.
Proteins about 4 eggs separate from the yolks.
Scale 143 g of proteins on a scale and transfer them to a clean bowl.
Put the proteins aside and use dry ingredients.
Spread the nuts (107 g) in a single layer in a frying pan and dry, stirring gently over low heat, until light browning.
Nuts cool and chop with a knife is not too shallow. It is important not to chop the nuts too small, into flour, because This will change the structure of the protein when mixed with nuts.
Council In the classic version of Kiev, used cashews. Now, more often cooked with hazelnuts. Also, you can make cakes with walnuts, peanuts or even pistachios. Depending on the type of nuts, the flavor of the cake changes, but with each nut, in its own way, it is delicious.
Pour flour (32 g) into a bowl, add sugar (72 g), vanilla sugar (12 g) and mix the dry mixture well with a whisk (it is important that the flour and sugar are evenly mixed).
Add chopped nuts and mix again.
Cover the baking sheet with parchment and prepare baking dishes.
Heat the oven to 110-115ºC.
Begin to beat the whites.
Proteins are whipped all the time at the average speed of the mixer and observe how an increasing number of air bubbles form in our eyes, in the whipped proteins, and proteins increase in volume by 5-6 times.
We should get such a magnificent cap of bubbles (see photo).
At the same time, at the bottom of the bowl should not be liquid, not whipped protein.
Up to this point, sugar can not be added! If sugar is added to the underused protein, it will combine with the liquid, and not with air bubbles, which will change the structure of the whipped proteins.
Without stopping beating, add in small portions or a thin stream, add sugar (84 g).
The main thing - do not pour all the sugar in one step. Conditionally we divide sugar into 3-4 parts and slowly pour it into our proteins.
A well-whipped protein mass holds its shape well, does not fall out of the bowl, even if turned over.
And on the corolla the squirrel keeps on a thick cap and is very confident.
Now we will enter the nut-flour mixture in whipped whites.
Visually divide the nut mixture into 3 parts. Pour onto the surface of the whipped proteins a third of the nut mix.
With gentle movements from top to bottom, with a silicone spatula, mix the proteins with the nut mixture.
As soon as we see that the nuts with protein are more or less mixed, we pour another part of the nut mixture.
Again gently mix from top to bottom.
Then we introduce the remaining nut mixture and finally gently knead the dough, making sure that there are no un-mixed places.
The dough must be stirred gently, without sharp beating movements from side to side, but with quick and precise top-down movements, as if lifting the dough from below (flour is always introduced into the dough for biscuit in the same way).
Properly cooked dough is well airy, keeps its shape well and does not spread.
Turn the baking tray and cover with parchment (we already warmed up the oven to 110-115ºC).
At the same time we will bake all 3 cakes. Checked in practice - this is the best option. Cakes are very well dried, turn out even and just perfect in structure. We still have home ovens and they are very different from professional ovens (in professional ovens and thick cakes will be dried).
CouncilAlthough, of course, you are the hostess, and this question is also up to you. If it is not possible to bake at the same time 3 cakes, try to divide the dough into 2 parts and bake in 2 forms. But I’ll say right away that I liked this option less, because cakes are baked longer and it is more difficult to determine the moment of readiness, and not to get pre-baked cakes short of time or, on the contrary, not to overdry them.
So, I will tell you how I bake 3 cakes at the same time.
Take a ring from the split form with a diameter of 18 cm, set on a baking sheet, closer to one of the edges of the pan, and lay out the third part of the test. Smooth surface.
Gently remove the ring, set on the baking sheet, closer to the other edge of the baking sheet and put another third of the dough.
On a separate baking sheet, covered with parchment, set the ring and lay out the remaining dough.
Now is an important point in baking cakes! In our oven, meringue cakes (not biscuit cakes). We need to dry the meringues to get an airy nutty crunchy cake. We select the temperature and time individually, each for its own oven: so that the cakes are dried, but not burnt. The cakes are ready when they have acquired a light beige tint, on top they are covered with a crisp, crustless crust, BUT the inside has not yet fully dried. Those. our task is not to bake cakes completely having evaporated all the moisture from them - then it will be, excuse me, the “sole”. In the finished cake should be a small percentage of moisture and it should be enough to ready-made cakes were dry on top, but slightly (!) not dried inside. With a slight pressure with your fingers, the cake should be slightly pressed.
The moment of preparation of the cakes should be felt intuitively (this will come with practical experience - prepare a couple of times and you will know).
The baking temperature that was optimal for my oven turned out to be 110ºC + convection. In this way, I baked, as I said, 3 cakes at the same time, at different levels of the oven (one griddle bottom, the other in the middle).
Baking time for me, in fact, turned out to be 1 hour and 10 minutes. At the same time, I periodically raised the temperature for a couple of seconds to 120-150ºC, and again returned to 110ºC. Also, periodically (every 10-15 minutes), I opened the oven to release moisture (in my oven, convection does not work with the door open). And you can bake cakes with a slightly ajar door so that the moisture evaporates well.
Those. each oven needs an individual approach. I described my method by which I baked cakes, perhaps it will also be useful to someone.
At the very beginning of baking, the cake layers slightly increase in volume, but not too much. After baking, they do not fall.
So, air and nut cakes are ready.
We leave them to 6-12 ases to strengthen the structure.
And we go to bed by taking out one and a half packs of oil from the fridge, so that in the morning you can start preparing Charlotte cream
Cooking cream "Charlotte" on the yolks.
The cream turns out very tasty and tender. Classic cream is prepared on whole eggs, but it is more profitable (and tastier) to cook it on the yolks left after cooking the meringueless cake layers.
These are the products we need for the cream (in the photo only cocoa is missing, which is added to half of the cream).
Pour 127 ml of milk into a scoop, add 92 g of sugar and put 3 yolks (we left them in the refrigerator under the cling film, in the evening, remember?).
Mix well with a whisk and set on slow fire.
Constantly (!) Stirring the mixture with a silicone spatula, bring it to a boil and thicken.
Approximately, the cream thickens at the beginning of boiling.
As soon as the mixture thickens (at this moment you will feel resistance while stirring and you will visually see that the cream has thickened), immediately remove the saucepan from the heat while continuing to stir.
Strain the cream through a fine sieve and cool.
While the yolk mixture cools down, beat 180 g of softened butter until fluffy.
CouncilWe beat the butter well and do not rush, because the better you beat the butter and the cream itself - the tastier and more magnificent it will turn out. If the cream is poorly whipped, to taste it can resemble sweet butter. Therefore, whisk well, trying to saturate the oil with air and make the cream light and airy.
In 3-4 doses, pour in the yolk syrup, without stopping beating.
Add cognac or vanilla extract and beat again.
Put the cream in a separate bowl (about half) - this is white cream.
In the rest of the cream add sifted cocoa (be sure to sift so that there are no lumps - they can spoil the cream).
And once again beat up the pomp and uniformity.
CouncilI like to add more cocoa to chocolate cream. Add cocoa to taste to make the cream with a bright chocolate flavor.
Trim the cakes (save the cakes to decorate the cake).
Put the cake on a dish and smear with white cream "Charlotte".
Lay the second cake on top.
Well lubricate the surface and sides of the cake with cream.
Give the cake a beautiful, regular shape, evenly distributing the cream with a table knife or pastry palette.
Sprinkle the sides of the cake with meringue crumbs.
Decorate the surface of the cake from the pastry bag with chocolate cream "Charlotte" (or according to your taste).
The classic cake was decorated with a pigtail cream on the edge and a sprig of chestnut in the center.
Our homemade Kiev cake ready! It remains only to cool it well. We remove it in the refrigerator for 4-6 hours.
Well, now you can enjoy thereby Kiev!
Wonderful moments to you!