What do you need to pass the exam? How to get high scores on the exam, everyone knows. To do this, simply prepare well and learn the subject. But students are not an easy people. They always have a lot more important and interesting things than sitting over textbooks. Therefore, they often ask the question, how to pass an exam if you do not know anything?
The main rule of the record book has not been canceled.
"At first, the student works at the register, then the certificate works for the student." It is hard for freshmen to believe that the test will work for them in the last few years of study, but this truth has been confirmed more than once. Almost all teachers pay attention to the performance in other disciplines and past courses, this information directly affects the result of the exam. The same applies to current assessments on the subject. If the magazine is decorated with twos and absenteeism, then getting a good score on the exam will not be easy.
Senior students know how well to pass the exam - you just need to be the owner of a “beautiful” test. But there is a little trick for those who have a test book - not a reason for pride. Simply secure the first piece of paper with the clip, so that the teacher would be uncomfortable to flip through it.
This method of passing exams will appeal to responsible and diligent students. Everyone knows that in order to get an “automaton”, you need to regularly attend lectures and practical classes, participate in competitions and conferences on the subject, be active in the classroom and have good current grades. The teacher will definitely notice such a student throughout the semester and put marks in the record without additional knowledge testing.
But, anyway, this method of examinations is difficult and requires a lot of effort. We, on the contrary, are interested in how to pass the exam if you don’t know anything and don’t want to teach.
Cheat sheets are required!
It is also important to ask yourself in time: will I pass the exam? If there is still some time left before the “doomsday” day, then you need to urgently start writing cheat sheets. Whether you can use them is another matter entirely, but you need to prepare them.
It is important not just to download ready-made spurs from the Internet, print them out and cut them, but make them yourself. Writing notes with prompts involves reading, choosing the material and involuntary memorizing the information with which you work. After that, during the exam, it will be easier for you to navigate in those cheat sheets that you yourself compiled. If the teacher so strictly controls the situation in the audience that it becomes impossible to write off, the memory will help. It is much easier to remember what you recently wrote on your own cheat sheet.
Remember that writing off is a risky activity, and it is important to know how many times you can take the exam specifically with this teacher. Consider whether you will be allowed to come in for a re-take if the hoax is revealed.
We use modern achievements of science and technology
In the Soviet film, they showed how students used headphones and a radio transmitter to pass the exams. Modern students in this regard is much easier. Mobile phones, smartphones, tablets, voice recorders are much more compact than Soviet radio equipment, and communication with the Internet gives unlimited access to any information. Many people choose this method so that they can pass the exam without knowing anything about the subject. USE, most likely, will not be able to overpower, using gadgets, because there are very strict checks on the availability of phones and other technical devices, but they may well save the situation on the exams in universities.
Will save a good reputation
How to pass the exam, without making special efforts to study the subject, and using only charisma and good authority? To think about the fact that you have to take an exam, you need to start to create a good impression about yourself from the first acquaintance with the teacher.
This may include participation in amateur performances, help in organizing clean-up work, writing articles for a student newspaper. You also need to create the impression of an inquisitive student. Frequently ask questions at lectures and share information that you have heard from TV programs and read in magazines, if it concerns the topic of the lesson. You can also be interested in the scientific works of the teacher and his theses.
How to behave in the exam
So, the day of surrender comes. How to pass the exam if you do not know? It is important to follow the rules of behavior that will help get good points for questionable knowledge:
- Behave with confidence, do not betray a lack of knowledge with your appearance.
- Come into the audience in the top five. In this case, when you get lost in the answer, it can be argued by excitement.
- Speak without stopping, use the introductory words and constructions, if you do not know the exact answer, try to smoothly translate the topic to a question familiar to you.
- Show interest in the answer, give examples from personal experience, TV shows or movies.
- Fight to the end, even if the teacher wants to put a bad one. Ask for additional questions, cry, put pressure on pity, write everything off to bad health or excitement.
If, despite all efforts to pass the exam, without knowing anything, you understand that the only assessment that shines you is not a good one, you need to take extreme measures.
You can offer the teacher to resolve the issue amicably. Some of them agree to increase the score if you can be useful to him. For example, do a cleaning in the audience, or buy a new set of flasks for experiments in chemistry. Other teachers are able to change anger for mercy, if you come to them with a bottle of good brandy. In this case, it is important to be very careful and try to find a personal approach to everyone. Remember that in case of a teacher’s refusal of such a solution, it will be more difficult for you to pass the exam for your knowledge. Perhaps you are waiting for excessive demands on the quality of answers and additional tricky questions.
Useful tips for those who want to pass the exam well
- Before you go to the audience, eat a piece of chocolate or a few chocolates. Sweet stimulates the brain and helps concentration.
- The day before the exam, read or watch the latest news that may relate to the subject being studied. If you donate the economy - study the economic news, political science - read the political situation. By showing that you are guided in a modern setting regarding the material being studied, you can make the most positive impression on the teacher.
- Do not overdo it with energy. During preparation for the exam, students often consume energy drinks. Remember that, no matter how hard you prepare, you need to spend the night before the surrender in peace, forget about coffee and other energy drinks and just sleep.
You learned how to pass the exam if you do not know anything, and you saw that using a certain strategy, it would not be difficult to get a high score with low knowledge. But it should be remembered that the lack of knowledge outside of classrooms may result in a more serious problem than the "number" on the exam.
Psychologist's tips: how to pass exams successfully
Examinations are always excitement and worries ... And entrance exams are also a huge responsibility for choosing your future. How to survive this difficult period with the least "loss" for mental and physical health?
First of all, it is better to refrain from taking sedatives and medications - they inhibit brain activity and interfere with concentrating, all the more the reaction can be completely opposite: the arms and legs will begin to shake, the fog in the head. Chemistry is chemistry, and you never know how it will work in combination with lack of sleep and anxiety, it is better to replace medicines with a full healthy sleep (boys - 7–8 hours, girls - 8–9 hours) and hiking in the fresh air. A balanced mode of work and rest will help restore the physical and mental strength of the body. Also during the preparation for the exam every hour you can do gymnastic exercises, this will help relieve tension in the muscles and give strength to absorb new information.
Secondly, good nutrition. Food should be rich in protein: for example, for breakfast, cottage cheese and sour cream, as well as a soft-boiled egg twice a week. Lunch may consist of soup and meat (75-100 g) with vegetables, and for dinner - fish or chicken and sour cream. The protein contained in these foods will nourish the brain. Therefore, it will be easier to perceive and memorize information. You should also enrich and diversify food with vitamin products - vegetables (cabbage, carrots) and fruits (bananas, oranges, grapefruits). They will help recharge your batteries and positive energy. The use of various cereals will be very useful during this period. They are rich in vitamins and microelements that activate brain activity.
Thirdly, before the exam itself, you can eat a couple of slices of chocolate - this will help to concentrate on the task. And chocolate is an excellent antidepressant: it is tasty, and useful, and helps to cope with stress.
As you know, entrance tests fall on the hottest month of summer, so you need to take a bottle of plain drinking water for the exam. It is better to refrain from the use of mineral and sweet carbonated water, they only temporarily quench thirst.
Important is the choice of clothes for the exam. It is better to give preference to light pastel tones - they give confidence in their own abilities and do not irritate the eyes, while bright outfits will distract both the examiner and the applicant. In addition, clothing should not hamper movement, narrow and tight will create inconvenience and will not allow to focus on the task
Recommendations of the psychologist in preparation for the entrance exams.
Before you start preparing for exams, you should equip a place for classes:
- remove extra stuff
- conveniently arrange the necessary textbooks, manuals, paper, pens, pencils, etc.
In the interior of the room it is desirable to have yellow and purple colors, since they increase intellectual activity.
Getting started preparing for exams, it is useful to make a plan. Depending on who you are - "owl" or "lark", as much as possible to load the first or afternoon.
It should clearly define what will be studied today.
It’s good to start, while not tired, while a fresh head is from the most difficult, from the section that you know the worst of all. If you do not want to engage in and nothing goes to your head, then it is useful to begin with what you know best, from the material that is most interesting and pleasant for you. Perhaps gradually work in, and the mood will improve.
Be sure to alternate work and rest - 40 minutes of classes, then 10 minutes break (you can at this time to do exercises or do homework).
- On the eve of the exam, on the last day, leave time to repeat.
- Before going to bed, take a walk, get enough sleep.
- In the morning, before the exam is not harmful just to look through the textbook.
At the exam, in order to calm down and concentrate, do the exercise several times: at the expense of 1-4 inhale, at the expense of 1-4, hold your breath, at the expense of 1-4 exhale.
When the written response is written or the assignment is done, put the work aside. Close your eyes and focus. Take a deep breath through the nose, hold the breath for 5-10 seconds, slowly exhale (silently) through the mouth, dividing the air into three portions. Hold your breath again for 2-3 seconds. Take a deep breath, hold your breath, slowly exhale slowly. You do not want to add anything to your answer? Remember that the freshest thoughts come after the letter is already sealed. If nothing else occurred to you, you can go answer or take the job.
Break a leg!
How to behave in the exam.
Exam is always stressful. But what's stopping us from coping? Preparation for the answer to the oral exam is a difficult and important step. Your score will largely depend on what you can remember. If you have a good visual memory, and you are well prepared for the exam, the page of the textbook itself pops up before your eyes. It is only necessary to concentrate and certainly calm down. If you are excited, close your eyes, relax, remembering for a moment something funny or pleasant.
So, the next batch of tips.
1. After you come to a working state, read the questions carefully. Do not despair and do not be alarmed if in the first minute you feel that you do not know anything at all. This happens with many. Active recall is a difficult and complex process. Start with what you know. If you know a question well, then start with it. In preparation for answering it, you will unconsciously recall other questions. And it's okay if you can not remember something at all. In the end, having extensive knowledge of the subject, you can think of a lot yourself.
2. Fix the most basic. Take notes or plan a response. In order to answer your knowledge was consistent, leave free space for those details that you recall later. If you can’t recall any definition, formula - skip the place and come back to this later. Remember: never go to answer with a blank sheet, even if you are a super-excellent employee. Records help you and the examiner if you need to make a choice.
3. Just the facts. Remember: the answer must contain facts and valuable information. Pouring "water" you risk drowning or "float." It is known that several specific figures, details, facts have a much deeper impact on the interlocutor than extensive reasoning on the entire topic of the answer.
4. Watch the examiner. Before you go to answer, you should definitely observe the examiner: what are his reactions and the degree of their manifestation, how benevolent is he, or vice versa - is annoyed that he is a human being. This information is very useful for you when answering.
5. If you have already completed training and firmly know that you don’t remember anything else on this issue, then take a rest. Look around, observe how the previous applicant answers. Maybe in his answer you will hear something that may be useful to you. The fact is that the content of the questions, especially in social disciplines, overlaps very much, sometimes it is enough to listen to your predecessor in order to significantly enrich your answer.
6. Separately, I want to say about the crib. Of course, you are unlikely to succeed in writing off the entire text of a letter into a letter, but sometimes it happens that you need to look into it with a single eye. This happens if you are firmly convinced that you have not remembered this formula, and therefore you specifically wrote it on a cheat sheet. Here everyone acts at his own peril and risk, especially since the examiner, as a rule, sees everything. So just in case, remember: after you look at the cheat sheet with one eye, you will shake hands and mix everything in your head for at least ten minutes. The fact is that cheating from the cheat sheet is an excessively stressful situation. At the same time, the volume of direct memory decreases sharply, and as a result almost every word has to be rewritten, every now and then looking into the cheat sheet. The examiner is simply unable to fail to notice such behavior of the applicant.
And if the exam is written, for example, testing? How to behave in this case? Here are some universal recipes for more successful testing tactics.
1. Focus! Hurry up slowly! Hard time frames should not affect the quality of responses.
2. Start easy! Start answering those questions in the knowledge of which there is no doubt. So you will be free from nervousness, and all energy will be directed to more difficult questions.
3. Pass! We must learn to skip difficult or incomprehensible tasks: in the text there will always be such questions that you will definitely cope with.
4. Read the task to the end! Otherwise, you can make annoying mistakes in the easiest questions.
5. Think only about the current task!
6. Exclude! Many tasks can be solved more quickly if you do not immediately look for the correct answer, and successively exclude those that are clearly not suitable.
7. Leave time to check your work in order to have time to run through your eyes and notice obvious mistakes.
In any case, no matter how much the exam preparation process is completed, a positive attitude is important. After all, any peaks obey, right? Good luck!
How to successfully pass the exam
- Create a positive setting for passing the exam.
Для тех, кому предстоит сдавать экзамены, типичной является ситуация, когда начало подготовки к ним откладывается на максимально долгий срок, что негативно сказывается на конечных результатах. Поэтому очень важно заранее создать позитивный настрой на экзамен, который будет стимулировать подготовку к нему. The exam should be considered as a kind of game in which the chances of winning are much greater than losing. Remember, please, any situation of your success, when you, having overcome all difficulties, came out victorious. What are these feelings? Despite the fact that the exam is certainly a serious test that requires the mobilization of all mental and physical strength, it also gives you a very valuable opportunity - the opportunity to enjoy interesting communication with teachers, to feel competent in a certain area of knowledge, to get closer to his cherished dream.
- Form positive goals.
As you know, life is more than an entrance or exam session, and this is great! Getting to the repetition (study) of educational material is sometimes useful to formulate positive goals, which will help to surrender this particular subject. On the need to realize the goal of his own behavior, Francis Bacon said: “Whoever is walking along the road will be ahead of the runner who has gone astray”. Think about what is good, useful for you personally will bring a successful exam, consolidate this image, these pleasant feelings of success. To do this, you can use a technique called “creative visualization” (by Shakti Gawain). Using the power of imagination, you can create positive images of the future that give you confidence and power. If you occasionally return to them, adding details, the feeling of confidence will increase each time. Between these positive images and you today there is an invisible connection, a positive attitude towards achieving goals. Each time when you create for yourself positive images, you will feel in yourself a new force, a new confidence, a desire to fulfill your plans. And each time it will be easier and easier.
- Live in the here and now dimension. Do not fight the ghosts of the past.
Inside each of us - a huge warehouse of past images and feelings, the memory of our failures and victories. There are stories with happy and unfortunate ends. The more often a memory is reproduced and “lost”, the greater its impact. If in the past you didn’t have a very successful exam experience, it’s helpful to analyze the reasons for failure: incorrect distribution of time, non-optimal combination of mental and physical exertion, unbalanced nutrition, organization of sleep / wakefulness. Analyze, draw conclusions and remember: the one who does nothing is not mistaken.
Learn from any experience and move on. Do not fight the ghosts of the past! Memories can help you better understand yourself. However, reproaches and accusations will not solve your problems, will not improve the prospects for the future. The past can explain a lot, but where you go from now on is entirely up to you.
Your whole attention should be focused on present state of affairsdo not try to live in a day past or future. Plan your future, get ready for it, but do not worry about tomorrow, but concentrate on the present.
- Do only one thing at a time.
Another reason that darkens the existence and generates a state of uncertainty and anxiety is the ridiculous habit of trying to do several things at the same time. Often, students prepare for the exam and watch a television program, they also think about things to be done in a week. The danger of this habit people rarely realize. If you have a nervous tremor, anxiety at the thought of a huge pile of cases waiting for you, then these feelings are caused not by the upcoming work, but by a position that can be briefly expressed like this: "I have to do it all at once." Naturally, trying to accomplish the impossible, a person begins to get nervous, toss, to despair. The truth is that we are able to do only one thing at a time. Having fully assimilated such a simple and obvious truth, you will stop trying to “do everything in your mind” at the same time and will focus your attention on what you are doing right now.
- Working, be able to relax.
Pre-examination stress is prolonged and therefore habitual and imperceptible neuropsychic stress, which depletes psychophysiological resources and “triggers” the stress response. A person suffers not from the stress reaction itself, but from the negative effects of constantly increased tension and insufficiently effective recovery of strength.
Relaxation (relaxation) is the body's reaction to the reverse stress reaction. Reducing muscle tension, reducing excessive activity in the work of all body systems in order to restore the expended energy - this is the meaning of relaxation.
In order for the body to relax during intensive mental work, exercise, breathing exercises, and walks in the fresh air are helpful. Take care of sleep, balanced nutrition.
- Take care of your appearance.
Often we hear: "They meet according to their clothes, they see off according to their mind." It is known that with the same knowledge of the material your chances of a good grade are much higher if the examiner treats you with confidence and sympathy. It is established that the success of communication by 90% depends on the unconsciously formed relationship of partners. The appearance of the interlocutor takes not the last place in this matter, in particular in clothes we recommend using calm color combinations, moderation in decorations. It is desirable that the appearance of the applicant (student) expressed seriousness, business style.
- Wins only those who believe.
These words belong to Thomas Emerson. Belief in success generates confidence, brings peace of mind, on the other hand, doubt, worry, and excitement. If your faith is strong, it will help not only you, but others.
Remember: the main figure in any critical situation on the exam is you. Let your motto be the words: "I can only gain, but not lose."
ADVICE TO PARENTS
• Start preparing your child for such a serious step as the receipt in advance, about a year. In such a case, the preventiveness of measures is important so that it does not work that your child did not go there, as they say. For this, he can be tested by a psychologist on vocational guidance.
• You can act as an expert and share the information that you have: tell you what a particular profession is, where you can find a job, what restrictions it imposes, and what advantages it gives. This information should be presented in a neutral form for the child to draw conclusions independently.
• Do not be intrusive. The child may be annoyed by the excessive efforts of parents. If your help is needed, the children will ask for it and contact you.
• Give your child the opportunity to choose their own time to prepare for the exam. Everyone has their own individual style of work, their own biorhythms.
In addition, try:
- To instil in the child the idea that the number of points is not the perfect measurement of its capabilities.
- Do not increase the anxiety of the child on the eve of the exams - this may adversely affect the result.
- To increase the self-confidence of the child, since the more the child is afraid of failure, the greater the likelihood of making mistakes.
- It is reasonable to control the mode of exam preparation, the alternation of classes and rest.
- Pay attention to the nutrition of the child: during intense mental stress, he needs a nutritious and varied food and a balanced complex of vitamins.
- On the eve of the exam, to provide the child with proper rest, he must rest and sleep properly.
- Do not make the tragedy of the unsuccessful experience of the arrival of the child, if that happens. Life does not end there. There may be setbacks on the road to adulthood. Support the child, prove that he is not alone in the difficult path of self-determination. This feeling will give him confidence in his abilities.
Good luck to your child in the entrance exams!
Where to begin?
First, discard all kinds of panic attacks. In any case, this is not the end of the world, almost any exam can be retaken, although these thoughts should be allowed at the last moment.
First of all, you need to adjust yourself to the fact that no matter how difficult and incomprehensible the subject seemed to you, there is a 95% probability that you are able to master it. Fear, as you know, has large eyes, but in fact, the main thing is a systematic and rational approach to business.
Of course, the most expedient and, frankly, simple way, which teachers and professors remind of all year, is to study the subject gradually, look through the semester and read the necessary literature.
Then you will always have enough time to prepare, and even if you did not manage to master something during the training, you can always spend extra time just before the exam, rather than shaking tickets and dozens of questions in panic, clutching at your head from panic attacks .
Unfortunately, teachers' advice is rarely listened to, and therefore the main group of studies rolls for the duration of the session, and, to be precise, for three days, which are given for preparation between exams. And this is the best!
There are some craftsmen who are desperately trying to learn a subject the night before the exam, and, you know, some succeed in this! Although, of course, if the initial knowledge is zero, and the textbook appeared before my eyes for the first time in my life, then the chances here, of course, are not enough. And yet, what to do if you need to prepare very quickly, and the subject is mastered extremely poorly? Let's try to figure it out.
The basis of success in the proper organization of time!
As practice shows, for most examinations, whether they are at school or even at a university, it’s quite realistic to prepare in 3-5 days, but for this it is important to concentrate on the process and follow all the tips listed below.
There is no magic ritual that would save you from a fairly hard work of learning, and the exam would still give up with ease. All the same, you have to work hard and you need to start by studying the list of questions that is issued by the teacher.
If you don’t have one, be sure to get it, because it will be you who will be examined for it. Next - the selection of the necessary literature, collection of notes, again, preferably from the mouth of the teacher, as well as possible guidelines.
And now about the most important thing - the daily routine. Chaotic and unorganized memorization of material on the last day or evening will not do anything good, if you have three days, then try to use them with maximum benefit.
An important detail in preparation is a healthy and complete sleep, for schoolchildren - 9-10 hours, for students - 7-8 hours. It makes no sense to sit at the textbook if you are really very tired. The sleepy brain will not accept the third part of the information that you tried to read.
Remember the time of maximum activity, it is usually from morning to 12 o'clock in the afternoon, and then from 16 o'clock to 19-20 o'clock in the evening. In the interim, it is better to have lunch, relax, or breathe fresh air. Remember that it is at this time that your brain's abilities are set to absorb more than twice as much material!
The main points of preparation
Divide all the time you have by the number of questions so that it does not happen that the first two days you meticulously parse the first ten from the list, and the remaining 50 remained on the last evening. Always start with the hardest and most difficult to assimilate material, so that you have the opportunity to repeat it several times.
If you feel that fatigue overcomes, then turn this psychological method: read to the end of the paragraph, close the book or the outline and give yourself 10-15 minutes of rest.
Leave the room, breathe the air or listen to your favorite music, recharge yourself with positive energy, and then return to the process with new forces, most importantly, start by repeating the last paragraph.
The main thing is to ensure that the number of such “holidays” you have is at least two times less than the productive time.
Develop your effective teaching method. There are those who memorize information well visually, if it is you, then accompany each question with some picture, graph or any other graphic material.
Some of them are best remembered if they prescribe basic ideas - for this, arm yourself with a notebook and pen, rewrite the main points of your outline, or write them out from the textbook. Believe me, you can not even expect how in time it will come to mind that you copied or emphasized in a notebook.
Some are better remembered if they pronounce the material out loud. Try all the methods and choose the best one for you. On the last day, be sure to repeat and consolidate what you have learned, get enough sleep and go to the exam with a cheerful head. Everything will turn out, vigor and confidence - this is half the success!