At the moment, ice wrapping is considered one of the most effective ways to combat cellulite and overweight. Such procedures can be carried out both in the salon and at home, using ready-made tools or preparing a composition according to one of the recipes.
Indications and contraindications for ice wrap for weight loss
When is cold wrapping applied?
- Flabbiness of skin, pigmentation,
- Excess weight,
- For the prevention of varicose diseases,
- Violation of lymph flow,
- Aging skin.
When such procedures cannot be performed:
- Pregnancy, gynecological diseases,
- Cystitis, kidney disease,
- Skin diseases
- Open wounds and suppurations in the area of impact,
- Diseases of the cardiovascular system,
- Allergy to the components of the means for wraps.
Cellulite Ice Wraps: Technique
The procedure itself is carried out in several stages:
- Cleansing We take a shower, and clean the area to be treated with a scrub,
- Applying a product: after taking a shower and using a scrub, we apply a thick layer on the problem area, why we wrap the treated part of the body in a plastic film,
- Flushing. After about 1-1.5 hours, rinse with warm water and apply a cream with a cooling effect.
Ice Wrap Masks
If you do not want to prepare home remedies for cold wraps, you can use ready-made preparations sold in pharmacies or cosmetic stores:
- GUAM. Means of this brand can be used for varicose veins, unlike other masks, and they are most often used in salons with stretching, overweight, cellulite, skin laxity, and also for relieving tired feet,
- Floresan. These masks are sold in almost every pharmacy and are the most popular. They contain extract of fucus, kelp, rapeseed and menthol oils, and castor oil makes the skin soft and perfectly moisturizes it.
Ice wraps at home: recipes
To be completely confident in the natural composition of the masks, it is best to prepare them yourself using one of the following recipes:
- Mix the vinegar in the same ratio with water, add a few drops of mint essential oil to the solution. We wet bandages in liquid, we wrap problem area with them, from above we isolate everything with food film. An hour later, remove, rinse with water and apply a nourishing cream,
- We take a cold raw potato, clean it and rub it on a grater. Put gruel to the skin, wrapped the film and wait for 1 hour, after which we remove everything and use moisturizer,
- Big spoonful of butter agar-agar, beat with two yolks, add a few drops of camphor oil. Apply to the problem area, isolate with film and leave for 20 minutes, then wash off.
What it is?
Ice wrapping is a procedure that involves applying to the problem areas means having cooling properties. This method has nothing to do with ice and cold, although the sensations are very similar to those that occur when the skin freezes. And that is what determines the effect of the procedure.
The composition should include components that have a local cooling effect, for example, menthol, camphor, mint. All of them cool the skin, which causes several effects at once. First, lymph drainage occurs. Secondly, the removal of toxins from tissues is stimulated. Thirdly, the exchange processes are accelerated. Fourth, the pores are narrowed. Fifth, the skin becomes tonus. Sixth, the burning of fatty deposits is started, because the body spends them on warming. Seventh, the tone of the blood vessels increases, which is also very useful.
As a result of such exposure, the volume of problem areas decreases, tissues are cleaned, and the condition of the skin is noticeably improved. As bonuses - vigor, rush of energy and pleasant sensations.
Ice wrapping procedure is shown in the following cases:
- Puffiness of certain parts of the body. Often, excess liquid spoils the appearance, causes discomfort and increases the volume.
- Manifestations of cellulite, with both early and more pronounced.
- Flabbiness of the skin, reducing its tone.
- Enlarged pores.
- Increased body volume, especially in problem areas such as the thighs, abdomen, sides, buttocks.
- Deterioration of the skin: unhealthy color, dryness.
- Increased activity of sebaceous glands. Their work is also normalized by the cooling effect.
How is the procedure?
How do ice wrapping? Usually the procedure is carried out in several stages:
- First, the treatment area is recommended to clean with a scrub. A light peeling will remove impurities and dead skin particles, which will enhance the wrap effect.
- Next is applied to the tool itself with a cooling effect. It is distributed in the problem areas: thighs, stomach, buttocks.
- After the body is wrapped with a film.
- The composition is aged about 30-60 minutes.
- Then the tool is washed off with water. After rinsing you can make a massage, it will increase the effectiveness of the procedure.
To see the results, you should do the ice wrap two or three times a week. And to achieve the maximum effect, it is desirable to complete a course consisting of ten to fifteen sessions.
Who should not do such a procedure?
Ice wrapping has some contraindications:
- gestation period
- individual hypersensitivity to any of the components of the used means,
- increased tendency to allergies,
- exacerbation of certain skin diseases with localization in the areas of application,
- some diseases of the cardiovascular system
- violation of the integrity of the skin in areas that will be exposed to the cooling effect,
- urological and gynecological diseases, such as cystitis, urethritis, endometritis (if you intend to apply the drug to the lower abdomen),
- diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (when processing the upper abdomen).
Ice wrapping at home
Ice wrapping is quite possible to hold at home, it will significantly save. The first option is the use of special cosmetics with a cooling effect. One of the most popular is the gel mask from "Floresan". It is not very expensive, and the effectiveness is confirmed by numerous reviews. One more not less effective remedy is made by the Italian cosmetic company Guam.
The second variant of the procedure is the use of folk remedies that have a cooling effect.
- It is necessary to mix 50 milliliters of water and 9% vinegar, adding 15-20 drops of mint essential oil there. The exposure time is about forty minutes.
- Suit and the most common raw potatoes. It is rubbed on a grater and applied to problem areas for an hour.
- Mix a tablespoon of agar-agar (this is a natural gelling agent sold in culinary departments or stores), two yolks of chicken eggs and 20 or 25 drops of camphor oil. The mixture is aged for forty to fifty minutes.
Advantages and disadvantages
The main advantages of ice wrapping:
- Great effect.
- The procedure is not the longest, its duration, as a rule, does not exceed 1 hour.
- You can solve several problems at once.
- If you compare the ice wrap with hot, then in the first case, the sensations will be more pleasant.
- The procedure can be especially pleasant and even salutary in the hot season.
- The presence of contraindications.
- Some note the discomfort, but they are quite tolerant.
Ice wrapping will help you solve actual problems and look more attractive if you carry out the procedure correctly.
How does ice wrap work
There is an opinion that only warming masks help to get rid of extra pounds and cellulite. But, under the influence of cold, which gives the procedure of ice wrapping, lymph outflow occurs, the metabolism starts to work faster, the pores narrow, to the slags and toxins out faster. Due to these activated processes, excess fats in the body begin active splitting, as the body needs to expend more energy to maintain optimal body temperature for the human body.
This procedure, if done regularly and according to all the rules, also has the following effect:
- Normalizes blood circulation
- Increases the elasticity of blood vessels
- Gives a charge of cheerfulness and energy.
Gel for weight loss with the effect of ice wrapping is a composition that allows you to achieve the desired effect in a short time, and with a bonus you can get a healthy body and beautiful skin.
When to use gel and contraindications
Problems with excess weight - this is not the only indicator to the use of the described means. Since it affects the complex, it can be applied with the following problems:
- Flabbiness of skin
- Enlarged pores and oily skin.
Compared with hot wraps, which have a very impressive list of contraindications, ice wrapping for weight loss on the basis of the gel is suitable for almost everyone. The exception in this case will be such features:
- Intolerance to the components that make up the gel,
- Gynecological problems
- Diseases of the epidermis.
It is better to refrain from applying the gel, if the skin has wounds, bruises, abrasions or cuts. First, you need to completely heal the skin, otherwise the composition of the gel can cause irritation, thereby slowing down the process of wound healing.
Gel ice wraps for weight loss from Floresan
Floresan is one of the first to start producing cooling gels. This manufacturer has established itself in the price-quality ratio. Of course, you can contact the beauty salon with a request for the ice wrapping service, but you can also do it at home with Floresan gel, while having the same effect, but saving your own time and budget.
What effect can be achieved from the gel brand described?
- A quick result - just a few procedures are enough to make the skin less lax,
- Disappears puffiness
- Cellulite becomes less
- Improves the appearance of the skin,
- The volume of problem areas decreases,
- Stretch marks become less noticeable
- The figure acquires clearer contours.
The composition of the gel Floresan
One of the advantages of the described means is a completely natural composition, without admixture of chemical elements. The main component is rapeseed oil, which not only provides the skin with a normal amount of moisture, but also restores its natural protective layer.
Also included in the gel:
- Extract from kelp - fills micronutrient deficiencies,
- Menthol and essential mint oil - gives the very "icy" effect, and also helps to get rid of excess slags and toxins and speed up metabolic processes in the body.
The gel mask is available in 200 and 500 ml tubes, has a pleasant smell and is consumed economically. Judging by the numerous reviews of consumers, the only disadvantage of this mask is that it really cools down very much, so it is better for the owners of sensitive skin to find another tool or another procedure.
If you buy from this official manufacturer, write that you came from our site. Perhaps the manufacturer will put a link to this page, which will be good for us.
Proper technique of performing the procedure at home
Ice wrapping for weight loss with the help of gel will give the expected result only if you perform the procedure correctly and regularly. Even the smallest nuances should not be ignored, because the result is always the result of complex measures, and therefore, every step is important.
So, the procedure requires step-by-step instructions:
- First of all, you need to clean the skin (on the upper layers of the skin accumulates a lot of dust and dirt, and keratinized dermis, and this prevents the components of the gel to penetrate deep into the epidermis). Cleansing is best done with a scrub and a tough brush for the body, it is better to lightly steam the skin beforehand, so it will be better cleaned.
- Next, on the cleansed body you need to apply a layer of ice wrap gel with a dense layer, wrap tightly with cling film and leave the composition for at least 30 minutes.
- You can keep a mask for weight loss from 30 minutes to an hour and a half, here you need to focus on your own feelings. Many after 30 minutes, the cooling effect is so strong that it begins to burn. Then the composition must be removed immediately. Do not tolerate discomfort only because of the idea that the longer you sit, the better the effect. No, that doesn't work. The quality of the procedure does not depend on whether 40 minutes have passed or an hour.
- After the time has passed, the composition should be washed off, wipe the skin dry and apply a nourishing lotion or cream on it.
The rules for ice wrapping for weight loss are not complicated, so you should not miss a single step. After all, first of all, it affects the speed of the expected effect. Another important nuance is that it is not necessary to additionally cover with a warm blanket or wear warm clothes during the procedure, as is done during hot wraps.
How many procedures are required to lose weight
A full course of weight loss is from 10 to 15 sessions. It is important that the wrapping can be repeated at intervals of one day. No need to do the procedure every day, because the skin must also rest.
The first result will be noticeable after the fifth procedure, but you should not relax and stop the course of losing weight, or do the procedure less often, otherwise the entire result will also quickly disappear.
Mask with honey
This composition will require honey and essential oils. Mask preparation method:
- Mix four spoons of honey with 7-6 drops of citrus essential oil or peppermint oil. Immediately apply the composition to the problem area and follow the rules for performing the procedure at home.
The main component here - algae, which can be purchased at the pharmacy. The mask for weight loss is prepared according to the following principle:
- Laminaria need to fill with warm water, leave for about an hour to soak the algae.
- Soak algae put on the problem area of the body, wrap film and leave for 60 minutes.
- Next, you need to remove the film, remove the algae, body wash with plain water, wipe dry and apply nourishing cream on the skin.
Cold oil wrap
The basis of this wrapping is any vegetable oil, for example, olive oil. Additional components - essential oils. You can add one drop of different essential oils - grapefruit, peppermint, juniper.
To prepare the composition you need to mix four tablespoons of vegetable oil with a few drops of essential oils. The composition is applied to the skin, in accordance with all the rules of performing a cold wrap for weight loss at home.
Cold wrapping helps solve many problems
1. The procedure effectively fights cellulite. Also, this type of wrapping is recommended for prevention, even if there is no “orange peel” in the problem areas. Only 1-2 wraps per week will help to forget about the existence of this problem.
2. Reduced swelling of the skin, which also affect excess weight.
3. Cold wrapping is allowed for varicose veins. The procedure allows to relieve pain in the legs after a hard day's work, relax muscles and relieve swelling.
4. Slags and toxins that constantly accumulate in the body are removed. As a result, improves the overall condition of the person.
5. Increases skin tone and elasticity. If, after pregnancy, to carry out 2 procedures per week and eat right, then stretch marks disappear.
How to do cold wrapping at home
Anti-cellulite cold wrapping can be easily carried out at home, as opposed to hot, this is its main advantage. In order to proceed with the procedure, you will need to prepare the following:
• several rags from cotton fabric,
• anti-cellulite cream to enhance the effect.
Phased preparation for the procedure
1. The first thing you need to clean the skin well in the problem area. For this it is better to use a scrub. Suitable homemade, or purchased in a store with butter Fucus. If the wrap is done more often than once a week, it is recommended to purchase a soft scrub so that it does not damage the structure of the dermis.
2. After the skin has been cleansed, you can begin to apply anti-cellulite composition. There are many variants of such masks. Every woman chooses the right one for herself. You need to be guided by the result you want to get.
3. The next step - the treated areas are “wrapped up” with previously prepared food film. It is necessary in order to maintain the desired temperature. Additionally, cover with a thermal blanket, or wear warm clothes, there is no need. The mask is left for a period of time from 30 minutes to 90.
4. По окончанию процедуры смесь смывается с кожи под теплой водой, затем проблемные зоны обрабатываются охлаждающим кремом на основе водорослей и целебных растений.
After cold wrapping, it is recommended to additionally use anti-cellulite cream to enhance the effect. You need to choose a product with a natural composition, in order to avoid the occurrence of irritation on the skin.
The best recipes for homemade cold wraps masks
Recipe options are very many. Pharmacies offer a huge selection of masks for cold wrapping. It is easy to use them - stir with a small amount of water and apply on the body. However, at home, you can also prepare a natural mask, ideal for anti-cellulite wraps.
The best recipes for home anti-cellulite masks
1. Mask with agar-agar. It will be necessary to beat two yolks well, then add essential camphor oil (15-20 drops) and 1 spoonful of agar-agar. The resulting mass is thoroughly mixed until a uniform consistency is formed, applied to the body for 20-30 minutes.
2. Recipe with blue clay. It is known that blue clay effectively fights cellulite, tightens the skin and restores its elasticity. In the pharmacy, you need to buy a bag of powder, mix everything with water to get the consistency of thick cream. For greater effect, you can add a few drops of camphor essential oil.
3. Recipe with potatoes. Peeled raw potatoes are rubbed on a medium grater to prevent too much juice. The resulting slurry is applied to problem areas, the body is wrapped with a film. This mass must be kept for at least 40 minutes. It is known that potato starch pulls out toxins and slags, smoothes the dermis and restores its elasticity. Cold potato wrap can be done twice a week.
4. Vinegar treatment (you can take an apple or table) gives a stunning effect after a few applications. Vinegar is diluted in a convenient container (1: 1 ratio). Then you can add a little essential oil of orange or lemon. Cotton strips are soaked in the resulting solution, then problem areas are wrapped around them, and a food film is wound from above.
5. Procedure using natural coffee. Ground coffee is poured boiling water in such a way as to obtain a mushy mixture. Next, it is necessary to cool to room temperature, add a few drops of orange essential oil for anti-cellulite effect and apply on the body, wrapping with cling film. This procedure can be repeated once a week.
6. Recipe based on green tea. Green tea is a powerful fat burning agent. Few people know that using it at home can make a cold wrap and achieve just incredible results after a few weeks of repetition of the procedure. It is necessary to grind with a coffee grinder 5 tablespoons of natural green tea without additives. Then the resulting mixture is poured boiling water to form a slurry. For the best result, all sorts of essential oils are added here, but only after the main mixture cools.
7. "Strawberry pleasure." Summer time is an excellent period to saturate your body with vitamins not only from the inside, but also from the outside. As soon as strawberries appear, women should not miss the opportunity to make a cold wrap at home using this berry. Fruits are pounded with a fork, a little fat cream is added there, the mixture is applied to problem areas, washed off in an hour. The only nuance, strawberry has a whitening effect, so if a person just came from the sea, his tan can be damaged.
8. Oil wrap. By mixing the essential oils and extracts correctly, you can get an excellent mixture to combat lethargy and sagging skin. The basis of the mask is olive or almond oil (approximately 50 grams). Further there are added other ingredients. Suitable oil of lemon, grapefruit, mint, orange. As in the case of vinegar, gauze bandages or tissue strips are soaked in the mixture, applied to the skin and wrapped in film.
Benefits and benefits of cold wraps
Cold wrapping has several advantages:
- It can be used if a hot wrap is not suitable for any reason.
- Cold wrapping helps to eliminate cellulite in a short time, remove swelling, get rid of fatigue in the legs, smooth stretch marks, make the skin supple and more elastic.
- In addition, it is good for cleansing the body and is especially recommended for varicose dilatation.
The main indications for the use of cold wraps are overweight and the presence of cellulite. It is also recommended for limb swelling, varicose veins, tired feet and stretch marks on the body.
Cold body wrap with honey
You will need natural honey, essential oils and food film. It will be enough to 3 or 4 tablespoons of honey and a couple - three drops of citrus or mint oil.
- Mix honey with oil and apply on problem areas, then wrap the body with a film.
- In the case of a honey wrap, it is recommended to warm up and cover with a blanket in order for the honey to work better. At the same time from the mint oil through the body will spread a pleasant light coolness.
- After one hour, with a maximum of one and a half, remove the film and wash off the remaining honey with water.
- Then apply an anti-cellulite or moisturizer to the skin.
Cold Wrap Slimming Clay
Blue clay is best suited for this purpose, but other species can also be used.
- Mix the clay with a small amount of water at room temperature until you get a homogeneous mixture in thickness, resembling sour cream. You can add a recipe with a couple of drops of essential oil.
- Apply to the skin and wrap the film for 20-30 minutes.
- Wash off with water and moisturize the skin with a cream.
Cold wrapping for weight loss with kelp
Algae can be purchased at any pharmacy - the same portion of algae can be soaked twice, but no later than 3 days after the first use.
- Pre-kelp should be filled with water and wait for about 60 minutes until it becomes soft.
- Finished algae need to lay on the body, cover with foil and enjoy the rest from 60 minutes to an hour.
- Then remove the film and algae, rinse the body with warm water and do not forget to use body cream.
Cold body wrap with oil
The basis is vegetable, olive or any other oil. An additional component to the base - essential oils (3 drops). You can add one drop of different oils (juniper, grapefruit, mint), this will make the procedure particularly pleasant and fragrant.
- Apply the oil on the body, wrapped with a film and leave for an hour.
- You can also soak a piece of cloth or bandages with oil, wrap the body around them and cover with foil.
- The duration of the procedure is from 30 to 50 minutes.
Cold body wrap with mustard
- The main components are mustard powder, some water, honey, essential oil.
- Mix honey and mustard in equal proportions and add a little butter.
- Apply to problem areas. The exposure time from 20 minutes to an hour.
But with this type of wrapping you need to be careful, because not everyone fits it. On sensitive skin, this can lead to a slight burn or irritation of the skin.
Therefore, in advance you need to do a test for an allergic reaction. And when there is a strong burning sensation, immediately remove the film and wash off the seven with cool water.
Cold wrapping for slimming legs
Cold weight loss procedure can be carried out exclusively for the legs according to any of the above recipes.
- For wrapping legs it will be more convenient to use bandages, soaked in a special solution or a liquid mixture.
- Legs bandage upwards. Do not overly tighten the bandages, the pressure should be minimal.
- As a result, the heaviness in the legs, puffiness will disappear, the vessels will become stronger, the “stars” will become less noticeable.
Cold Wrap Slimming Belly
Quickly remove the stomach and tighten the skin will help a cold wrap with clay.
- Clay powder is mixed with water, applied to the stomach and thighs and wound with a film.
- Washed off in half an hour or 45 minutes.
The pledge of getting impressive results from wrappings is the regularity and regularity of their execution:
- The wrapping course consists of 10 or 15 sessions. Procedures should be carried out every other day.
- A noticeable effect can be obtained after the first two procedures, but you do not need to relax and stop there.
- Also do not forget about proper nutrition and additional physical activity. In conjunction with them, the process of losing weight will begin much faster.
The results of cold wraps for weight loss at home do not cease to please those who want to lose weight with minimal effort and cost in a short time. As a bonus, those who complete the entire course receive smooth, renewed skin and beautiful forms.
Reviews of cold wraps for weight loss of our regular readers are also very positive. Here are some responses sent to our editorial office:
Victoria, 36 years old:
“It has already turned to clay several times. I like. The skin becomes smooth and elastic. Forms also catch up, which is especially pleasing. Set up to hold 10 sessions.
Evgenia, 24 years old:
“Of all the cold wraps, honey is more suitable for me. Cellulite decreased markedly, and the volume also slept. And the skin ... incredibly soft and smooth. Recommend".
“The wrapping helped to say goodbye to cellulite and become the owner of the velvet skin itself. Used different clay (white, green, blue). Between the procedures she did massage in cans, tried not to eat sweets, and added a bit of sport to her life. Very pleased with the result. ”
The benefits of body treatments
Such manipulation is very effective, and its benefits are as follows:
- Removal of excess fluid. Often the skin on the thighs and legs is edematous precisely because of the presence of excess water. This is characteristic of the ladies who lead a sedentary, sedentary lifestyle. Due to the lack of physical exertion, fluid and salt along with it accumulate in the tissues. Cold wraps constrict blood vessels and promote the removal of fluid.
- The elimination of cellulite occurs, again, due to the narrowing of blood vessels, the outflow of toxins and water, preventing the "breathing" of the skin.
- Cleansing the body. Slags are removed with liquid. It improves the condition of the skin and the whole body.
Who is contraindicated for cold wraps
When compared with hot manipulations, these have less restrictions. After all, the skin in the process of their holding does not heat up above body temperature. Contraindications are still there. Among them:
- Disorders of the liver and kidneys. Since some of the toxins are excreted through these organs, the load on them increases.
- Pregnancy. In the period of carrying a child in general, it is impossible to carry out procedures for external correction of the body.
- Cystitis. Inflammation in the bladder can only be exacerbated by manipulation.
- Gynecological diseases. Endometriosis, myoma, endometritis can also be exacerbated by such procedures.
Cold Wraps Options
Their variety is huge. We recommend trying out some of the most effective ones:
- With clay. It has long been used as a source of minerals, absorbent, reducing the volume of the body and cellulite. For cold wraps better to take the blue. One procedure will require 50 grams of the product, which is diluted with water at room temperature to the thickness of sour cream. Further, it is recommended to add 0.5-1 ml of menthol oil into it. The finished clay paste is applied to the problem areas of the body, 5-6 turns are made around the cling film, they put on warm clothes and lie under the blanket for an hour. Wash off the clay composition with warm water. Instead of menthol, clay can be combined with mint. To do this, first make it infusion (2 tablespoons per 1 tablespoon of water) and strained product diluted with liquid. Another version of clay wraps - with the addition of apple cider vinegar. It is necessary to dilute 50 g of the main product with 25 ml of apple cider vinegar and add to the water so that the composition is thick.
- With algae. They are bought in a pharmacy, soaked in hot water and cooled to room temperature. Then put on the body, wrapped it with a film and also stand for an hour.
So, applying these recipes, we should not forget that you must first scrub the skin. In total for visible effect it is necessary to spend 12-15 such manipulations in a day. Combining them with physical activity, diets, you can achieve a real improvement in the skin and reduce the volume of the body.
In contrast to hot, cold wraps for weight loss affect the body in a completely different way:
- the recipe is based on a coolant that causes a sharp narrowing of the blood vessels and pores of the skin,
- Because of this, there is a powerful outflow of blood and lymph from the subcutaneous tissues,
- harmful substances that have accumulated in the cells are carried away with the liquid and excreted through the liver or kidneys,
- cold packs usually contain a large amount of healthy substances that nourish the skin,
- an organism that feels hypothermia at a certain site begins to break down fats there in order to release energy in order to warm the body,
- cold wraps are very effective for slimming the abdomen and sides and are used for this purpose in many beauty salons,
- swelling go away
- gradually smoothed out and become not so deep stretch marks
- skin tone rises, there is no feeling of laxity,
- overweight gradually goes away
- the orange peel disappears as the epidermis is smoothed,
- the feeling of heaviness goes away when the work requires spending a lot of time on the legs.
Cold wraps have advantages over hot procedures. They can be used to slim the legs even with varicose veins and have a healing effect on the disease. In addition, the list of contraindications for them is much smaller. See for yourself.
Useful information. Salon cold wraps for weight loss are much more effective than domestic ones, since cryotherapy is used there — affecting problem areas of the body with liquid nitrogen, which has a cooling effect.
Rules of conducting
Have you decided to use cold wraps for losing weight at home? Well, if there are no contraindications for the procedure, you can safely proceed to preparing the mixture and treating the problem area with it.
No need to be upset if not everything works out the first time. For example, applying a food film is a process that requires certain skills. But, having practiced, you will soon “fly through” this stage of the procedure in a matter of seconds. So, we start to turn around cold and lose weight.
- Since the cooling of the problem area should be abrupt, the procedure starts in the same way as with hot wrapping. That is, we take a bath, apply a scrub, you can make a light massage for 5-7 minutes.
- The prepared paste with a cooling substance in the composition is applied to the part of the body where fat is the most. It can be a waist or sides, legs or arms.
- So that the mixture does not dry on the body prematurely, we wrap the food film in a spiral from bottom to top.
- To avoid tissue necrosis due to the cold exposure of the paste, the duration of the procedure is much less than with a hot wrap: no more than 40 minutes, and this is the maximum. Ceased to feel the skin - stop the procedure in order to avoid unpleasant consequences.
- Do not attempt to gently unfold the food film in the opposite direction: it will be much easier and faster to open it with scissors.
- The paste is rinsed from the body at room temperature.
- To the process of losing weight started more intensively, it will be useful to finish the cold wrap with a contrast shower.
- Next, you need a cream - it is desirable that it was also cooling.
- Cold wraps can be done every other day. The course of losing weight is usually not more than 15 procedures, because by this time the problem area of the body is already losing not only body fat, but also sensitivity due to frequent exposure to low temperatures.
To lose weight even faster with cold wraps, supplement them with other techniques - this is not contraindicated. Eat only according to the regime, limit the use of everything that contributes to the weight gain (fat, sweet, flour, fast foods, etc.).
Exercise, lead an active lifestyle, walk more in the fresh air. In a word, lead a healthy lifestyle - and body shaping will soon cease to be your problem, since it will be perfect for you. And we just have to help you with the choice of the recipe.
When choosing for yourself cold-wrapping recipes for weight loss at home, pay attention to the following points.
Firstly, they should contain some coolant (vinegar, agar-agar, mint, menthol, etc.). If, when applying the paste, you feel its warming effect, this is definitely not what you were looking for.
Secondly, the mixture should not include allergens to which your skin can react with a rash. Otherwise, weight loss will end the day after the procedure.
- Acetic wrap
Apple cider vinegar is diluted with cold water 1 to 1. Mint oil is added. В приготовленной жидкости смачиваются бинты — сначала проблемный участок тела оборачивается ими, а затем уже — пищевой плёнкой.
Оливковое масло в данном рецепте используйте как базовое. К нему добавляйте по несколько капель других масел — можжевельника, мяты, грейпфрута. Пропитать масляной жидкостью бинты и обернуться ими.
Grate fresh, young potatoes on a grater, add to it a few drops of oils in equal quantities - mint or menthol. Apply directly on the skin, top to make a wrap film.
Agar-agar is a food additive from the confectionery department, similar in its properties to gelatin. To prepare the composition for cold wrapping, mix 15 grams of agar-agar with 20 drops of camphor and 2 yolks of eggs. Apply directly to the skin.
Losing weight with cold wraps is easy. It is much harder to go this way from beginning to end. After all, after one procedure, the numbers on the scales will not change. We need a whole course, and this is time and constancy.
We'll have to be patient for the next month, postpone some work and still do body shaping if cellulite and fat deposits are haunting and begin to turn into internal complexes. Do not give them a chance to exist - do a wrapping with a cooling effect and enjoy the result.