Do you want to bake fish in the oven? This is a great idea. We offer you several recipes that are suitable for both ordinary everyday life and for holidays. Choose any of the options and start creating a culinary masterpiece.
Bake carp in sour cream
List of products (based on 4 servings):
- 6 potatoes
- 350 g sour cream,
- 600 g river crucians,
- 2 tbsp. wheat flour,
- vegetable oil - 5 tbsp. l.,
- one bulb,
How do crucians prepare in the oven with sour cream:
- Wash the potatoes. Put in a saucepan, pour hot water. Salt and cook until soft. Then drain the liquid. Potatoes need to cool and dry. Remove the peel, and cut the flesh into slices.
- Put a piece of butter in a frying pan and pour in the specified amount of vegetable oil. Fry the potatoes until golden brown.
- We clean carp. Cut off the head and remove the insides. Flush the fish inside and out. We spread crucians on a paper towel. Then we pepper and salt them. Leave for 5-7 minutes.
- To make a tasty fish, you need to roll it in bread flour. Heat the pan. Fry crucian carp in a mixture consisting of vegetable and butter.
- Remove the husks from the bulb. Cut the pulp into half rings and fry in a separate pan. Stir with a special spatula.
- In the middle of the refractory form lay out the fried fish. In a circle distribute the pieces of potatoes. Sprinkle the dish with onion.
- Sour cream diluted with water. We salt. The resulting mixture pour fish and potatoes. You can sprinkle with chopped herbs and spices.
- How many cook fish in the oven? Only 20 minutes at a temperature of 270 ° C. Serve with light salad or fresh vegetables.
Perch in the oven in foil
- 100 grams of crab meat,
- celery sprig
- large sea bass,
- 100-160 g shrimp
- garlic - 2 cloves,
- 5-6 Art. l breadcrumbs
Perch in the oven in foil is prepared as follows:
- First you need to melt the butter (2 tablespoons) in the pan. Pour breadcrumbs there. We extinguish the mixture, setting a strong fire. Constantly stir the ingredients. As soon as the crackers will get a golden hue, you need to turn off the heat and put them in a bowl.
- Again, melt the butter in a pan. But now 1 tbsp. l Add minced garlic, pieces of green onions and celery, crackers from the bowl, crab meat, spices and boiled shrimps. Simmer these ingredients for 5-10 minutes. Stir. Remove from the stove.
- We take aluminum foil and cut off a piece of a rectangular shape. Perch must be washed and dried. Put the stuffing in the fish. Wrap the edges of the foil, "wrapping" the dish. How many cook fish in the oven? 20-25 minutes will be quite enough.
Pike baked in mayonnaise
- one medium lemon,
- 2 tbsp. l mayonnaise,
- pike - 1 bird,
- vegetable oil.
How the whole pike is baked in the oven:
- We clean the fish from the scales and viscera. The gills also need to be removed.
- Add vinegar to the bowl with water (2 tbsp per liter). Put the pike. Leave it for an hour. This procedure will help eliminate the smell of mud.
- Wash the fish with water from the tap, and then lay out on a paper towel.
- Pike in the oven with mayonnaise should be fragrant. For this we use various spices and seasonings. Rub them with the carcass.
- Sprinkle pike with lemon juice and grease with mayonnaise. All this is best done on a plate. Inside the fish we put 2-3 slices of lemon. Leave in this form for 40-60 minutes.
- It remains to grease the pike with oil, wrap it in foil and send it to the oven. Roasting time - 40 minutes (at 200 ° C). During this time, the fish should be covered with a golden crust.
- 10-15 minutes before readiness, you need to get a pike, open the foil and send the form back to the oven. But now we reduce to 150 ° С. The result is a fragrant and tasty fish. It can be served both hot and cold. Decorate the dish with chopped greens, lemon slices and half olives. Enjoy your meal!
Baked pike perch in the sleeve
- one lemon,
- celery sprig,
- three onions,
- 50 g butter,
We clean the pike perch, removing the insides. Cut the fish into portions. Sprinkle with juice squeezed from half a lemon. Now you need to salt and pepper the carcass, sprinkle it with seasoning. We take the sleeve for baking. We place perch in it. Sprinkle with onion rings, lemon circles and chopped dill on top. Put the butter. Close the sleeve on the sides. Sent to the oven. Bake for half an hour (at 200 ° C). Serve hot.
Fish with potatoes in milk sauce
- 100 g of hard cheese
- potatoes - 6-8 pieces,
- 800 g low-fat fish,
- two bulbs,
- 250 ml sour cream (10% fat),
- flour - 2st. lt
- 300 ml of milk
- We clean the potatoes, wash and boil until half cooked.
- Remove the husks from the bulbs, chop the flesh. Fry in a pan using butter. Add to the onions wheat flour, ketchup and sour cream. Stir. Stew for 2 minutes.
- Undercooked potatoes cut into plates. We spread on a baking sheet, the bottom of which is oiled. The next layer is fish pieces. Fill with sauce made from ketchup, sour cream, flour and onion.
- Preheat oven to 220 ° C. We place in it a form with fish and potatoes. We notice 40 minutes. That is how much time is needed to prepare this tasty and fragrant dish. 10 minutes before the end of the baking process, sprinkle the fish with grated cheese. Thanks to this, the dish will acquire an appealing ruddy crust. A great addition to it will be a seafood salad.
Cooking time in the oven
The optimum temperature is 180-200 ° C. Lemon juice, spices and vegetables are added in different proportions and at different stages of cooking. These factors should be considered when determining the time of roasting fish.
The fastest cooked fillet. Fish weighing up to 500 g baked for 15-20 minutes. If we are talking about the fillet of halibut, then it must be kept in the oven for half an hour. A whole mackerel is baked in a sleeve at 180 ° C for 40 minutes.
Carcasses up to 1 kg are placed in foil. Baking time is 30 minutes. If the fish weighs more, then it cooks longer. This point must be considered.
You can decide which fish is best baked in the oven. But in terms of its preparation, you should listen to the recommendations of professional chefs.
Here are some tips for novice hostesses:
- Surely you want the fish turned juicy, not dry. In this regard, it should be cooked on a baking sheet or in a deep frying pan. Dishes should be filled with fish and other ingredients. Thin layers are not allowed. Otherwise, the moisture will quickly evaporate, which means that the dish will turn out not so tasty and juicy.
- It should be pre-covered dishes for baking with foil. Lubricate it with vinegar or lemon juice. This measure will prevent the fish from burning. And after baking, it is easier to wash the dishes.
- It is better to cook fish dishes in the oven just before the arrival of guests and serve "piping hot." Cold food loses its unique taste.
- Fish before baking should not be thawed. After all, this process will negatively affect the taste of the future dish.
First you need to buy fish (cleaned or with entrails - not so important). The main thing is to keep the product fresh. We clean the fish just before cooking it. The scales are removed from the tail to the head. After that, we flutter the abdomen and extract the insides. We act very carefully so that the gallbladder does not burst. If this was not avoided, then thoroughly wash the inside of the carcass with running water.
Some housewives spread fish and other ingredients directly on the baking sheet. But this is a big mistake. Indeed, after 10 minutes, the products begin to burn. To avoid this, use foil. Being in it, the fish will retain all the nutritional properties and taste.
We offer you a very simple recipe. We take lemon, pink, greens, onion, carrot and a piece of butter. We clean and wash the fish. Cut lemon and onion into half-rings. Grind carrots on a grater. Heat the pan. Fry carrots and onions on it using butter. Vegetables can be salt. Pink salmon rubbed with pepper and spices. In the belly lay roasted vegetables. We also put a couple of lemon slices and a piece of butter there. We send pink salmon in the form, the bottom of which is covered with foil. Winding the dish well. Bake for 1 hour. After that, we take out the form, open the foil and send it to the oven for another 10 minutes.
Now you know which fish is best baked in the oven. We offered recipes that have simple cooking techniques and are low-cost over time. You can experiment with different ingredients, creating your own variations of dishes. It only remains to wish you culinary success, which will certainly appreciate your children and spouse.
You can bake any fish, but most often choose:
- silver carp,
- pink salmon
Moreover, each fish is prepared according to its special features. Roasting in foil is suitable for one variety, in special forms for another, and a sleeve for the third.
How delicious to bake fish in the oven
If you want to learn how to cook a delicious delicious dish, it is important to consider the temperature at which to bake fish in the oven. This can be done at 180 degrees, baking the product in foil or a pot. It is important to consider how to cook fish in the oven correctly - the pieces are wrapped in foil and cooked up to 10 minutes if they are thin, and up to 20 minutes if the pieces are thicker than 2.5 cm. You can cook a whole carcass properly in 25-30 minutes by wrapping it in foil to avoid unpleasant odors.
The foil wrapper also helps to evenly distribute the heat, not allowing the dish to burn. In parallel with baking the most basic dish, you can cook and garnish - vegetables, cereals. Due to the concentration of temperature inside the foil wrapper, the product is prepared quickly, retaining all the flavors. You should use salt, pepper, lemon juice from spices, and for a piquant taste, you can try adding coriander, ginger, nutmeg there.
How to cook fish with lemon and mustard in foil
To make a delicious cod diet recipe with lemon and mustard, suitable for baking with foil wrap, you will need:
- cod or pollock - 800 g,
- lemon - 1 pc.,
- salt, pepper, mustard,
- onions - 1 pc.,
- carrots - 1 pc.,
- parsley - 1 bunch,
- butter - 100 g
Stages of how to bake fish in foil in the oven:
- Cod rinse, cut off the head, if it is, squeeze the lemon juice on top.
- Grate the carcass inside with salt and pepper, smear the top with mustard.
- Grind onions, carrots, parsley and fry.
- Coat the foil with butter, lay out the cod, pre-stuffed with half of the vegetables, cover the other half, cover with the ends.
- Preheat the oven, lay the cod with the remaining butter on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes, open for browning, leave for 10 minutes.
- As a garnish boiled or fried potatoes, salad, and mushrooms will perform well.
The recipe for cooking fish in the oven with potatoes without foil
If there are no foil materials in the house, then the fish dish can still be cooked correctly to get taste, aroma and juice. What you need for a recipe with potatoes with high calorie:
- pike perch - 0.5 kg,
- potatoes - 1 kg,
- salt, pepper, basil, herbs,
- flour - 2 tbsp.,
- vegetable oil.
Step-by-step recipe how to cook fish in the oven with potatoes without foil:
- Sudak peel, wash, make a tender fillet, salt and season with pepper.
- Peel potatoes, cut into slices, sprinkle with pepper, salt, basil, pour with oil, fry a little.
- Pike perch roll in flour, fry a little.
- Put 2 layers of potatoes on a baking sheet, put the pike perch between them, bake for 40 minutes.
- Willingness is determined by frying potatoes, and when the product is cooked, you can sprinkle it with greens, served with salted tomatoes, sauerkraut.
Learn how to cook perch baked in the oven with potatoes, according to other recipes.
River fish in the oven with sour cream and cheese
Especially delicious is a simple fish dish, baked with cheese, sour cream. To properly prepare it will need the following products:
- crucian carp, catfish or perch - 1 kg,
- onions - 1 pc.,
- cheese - 200 g,
- sour cream - 1 bank.
How to bake fish in the oven:
- Crucian clean, rinse, make incisions on the abdomen.
- Finely chop the onion, mix with grated cheese.
- Sour cream to grease the fish surface, and inside lay the onion-cheese mixture. If the carcass is small, then inside you can not lay - pour creamy cheese mixture with onions on top.
- Put the billet in a baking dish, smeared with butter, pour sour cream, add spices.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
Baked fish with cream in pots
Not only foil or casseroles help to prepare fish dishes correctly - they work well with the use of pots. For the recipe for baked fish fillet with cream in this way will need:
- fish fillet with white firm flesh - 300 g,
- onion - 1 small onion,
- cheese - 150 g,
- high-fat cream - 100 g,
- water - 1/4 cup,
- salt, pepper, garlic.
How to cook baked fish in the oven:
- Fillet cut into medium pieces, onions - half rings.
- Cheese grate, prepare the cream.
- Take a pot, put a piece of onion and cream on the bottom, put the fillet, add spices, put onion, cream, part of the cheese again.
- Repeat before filling the whole pot, pour in the remaining cheese, salt and add the grated garlic.
- Heat the oven, put on for half an hour.
- Serve the baked dish right in the pot, garnish with greens.
Red fish with vegetables in the oven
Healthy red meat will be incredibly soft, juicy, if you bake it with vegetables. For cooking you will need:
- salmon, pink salmon, chum salmon or salmon - 1 kg,
- carrots –1 pc.,
- onions - 1 pc.,
- cheese - 100 g,
- salt, black pepper, seasonings.
How to cook red fish in the oven:
- Peel raw salmon from gills, scales and tail, cut off the head, wash, cut into steak pieces, salt and add spices.
- Cut the carrots and onions in large strips, stew in a frying pan until fully cooked - first fry in butter, add a little water, simmer.
- For salmon, make portions of foil boats, put vegetables and steaks there. If desired, you can grease with mayonnaise or pre-marinate fish steaks in lemon juice with bay leaf, soy sauce.
- Sprinkle with cheese, send to bake for half an hour until golden brown, which will crunch.
- Serve with lemon juice or ketchup, sprinkled with white pepper.
Bake the fish. Key recommendations
- In order for the fish to turn out really tasty, the first main rule is that it must be fresh. Of course, it is best to buy live fish, or at least chilled. In order to be sure of the freshness of the fish, it is necessary to check its gills when buying: they must be either bright red or burgundy-red, but in no case do we get fish with gray or black gills. In fresh fish, the eyes should be elastic and not cloudy, and if you press on the carcass itself, the trail from pressing should quickly disappear.
- If you purchased fish in scales, then it must be cleaned. This is best done with a special knife, which has a blade with teeth, which does not allow the scales to fly around the kitchen. If there is no such knife at hand, then it doesn’t matter, just dip the fish in a deep bowl with water, where you should clean it of scales with a usual sharp knife. With this method, the scales will also not scatter, it will simply settle to the bottom of the tank. The fish is best cleaned from tail to head, and to make this process easier, it can be lowered for 30 seconds in boiling water.
- Many housewives love to bake fish in foil, but not everyone knows that in order to form a golden crust, the fish must be pulled out of the oven 20 minutes before being ready, open the foil from above, and then send it back.
- Another important rule on which the quality of baked fish depends is the correct choice of dishes, in which the whole process of baking will be carried out. You should know that if you decide to bake fish in the oven, then this can be done only in black cast-iron, earthenware or enameled cookware. All other metal or aluminum utensils are not suitable for these purposes, since under the influence of temperature such materials affect the fish negatively, it can become gray and also lose most of its useful substances.
- After all the preparations are finished, the fish must be thoroughly rinsed, and then all entrails should be removed, trying not to damage the gallbladder, but even if it bursts, do not be upset, just rinse the fish thoroughly from the inside with running water, then all the bitterness will disappear. Well, now you can follow one of your favorite recipes.
Baked fish in the oven with potatoes and vegetables
For cooking you will need:
- 4 things. white fish fillet,
- 500 grams of potatoes
- 4 things. Tomatoes
- 1 PC. lemon,
- 2-3 cloves of garlic,
- 4 things. small bulbs,
- parsley, salt, pepper, olive and butter, dry chili.
To begin, let's do potatoes: peel off the skins, cut into thin circles.In a separate bowl, dilute a tablespoon of butter and 4 tablespoons of olive oil, add salt and pepper, chili to taste, spread the potatoes on a baking sheet, spreading it evenly over the surface, and pour on top of the mixture with oils.
After that, we send to a pre-heated oven baking sheet, the temperature should be 180 °, roasting time - 30 minutes. At this time, chop the onion in half rings, chop the garlic into strips, then lightly fry the onion with garlic in olive oil. With a tomato, remove the peel using scalding, cut out into 8 even parts and spread them to the onions.
Put the prepared fish fillets on the tomatoes, sprinkle them with chopped parsley, salt and pepper, squeeze the juice of half a lemon on top. The other half is cut into rings and lay them on top of the filet. We send the prepared fish with vegetables to potatoes, and then bake for 20 minutes until the fish is completely cooked.
Baked Salmon in Foil and Oven
To prepare you will need:
- salmon fillet,
- 1 onion,
- 1 carrot,
- 2 tomatoes,
- 1 bell pepper,
- greens, soy sauce, white wine, lemon, salt and pepper.
Red fish cooked in the oven is distinguished by its unique taste, it does not contain small bones, so the meat is very tender and pleasant to eat. It is necessary to ensure that the foil, in which the fish will be baked, was as intended, as the very thin foil can tear, and all the juice will leak onto the baking sheet, and the fish itself will remain dry. So let's get started.
We grease the bottom of the pan with butter, cover it with foil, preferably in two layers. Cut the onion into half rings, divide it into two parts: lay the first on the foil with a thin layer, and put the salmon fillet on top with the peel down. Salt the fish well, sprinkle with soy sauce, and top with the second part of the onion.
Then we clean the carrot, cut it into slices and lay it on the onion, sprinkle with all the greens, and put the chopped tomatoes and paprika on top, we add it to it. We pour the entire structure with white wine, and then seal the foil as tightly and carefully as possible so that nothing leaks out, send it to the oven.
Salmon should bake no more than 30 minutes, usually it takes 20 minutes. For the formation of baked beautiful cheese crust, you need 5 minutes before the end of cooking, pull out the fish, unpack the foil from above, sprinkle with grated cheese, and send it back in the same position. Serve baked salmon must be in foil, on top of the dish is decorated with greens and olives.
We tried to bring the most popular recipes of baked fish in the oven, but if you look at the culinary references, you can find countless recipes, because they were collected and recorded by monks and cooking lovers from time immemorial. Why are only a variety of recipes stuffed fish in the oven, different variations of baked fish with vegetables, mushrooms and any other ingredients, everyone can choose a dish to your taste.
Pink salmon baked in the oven under the marinade
According to this recipe, you can cook from any fish, but I suggest using pink salmon in it, it does not have a large number of bones, it is not too greasy and not very expensive.
In one of my articles I have a delicious recipe of pink salmon, baked in foil with potatoes, tomatoes and cheese with sour cream sauce. It is baked in the oven. The recipe was tested not only by me, but also by many of my friends. Pink salmon turns out to be tender, fragrant, not at all dry, in general - delicious.
This is one of my favorite recipes. And if I had not described this recipe before, I would certainly have included it in today's selection. But there is no point in repeating, especially since if you want to familiarize yourself with it, you can simply follow the link. And today I have an equally excellent recipe with pink salmon, which I will gladly share.
- pink salmon - 1 piece (large)
- tangerines - 3 pieces (you can oranges - 2 pieces)
- salt and pepper - to taste
- spices - coriander, nutmeg, cardamom - 1 - 1.5 tsp
- rosemary - dried or fresh (2 twigs or two pinches)
1. Clean the fish from scales and entrails, remove the fins and head, dry with paper towels. Cut into pieces 2.5 - 3 cm thick.
If you use frozen pink salmon, then remove it from the freezer beforehand and allow it to thaw at room temperature.
2. Mix all the spices. I pointed out the spices that I used myself, but in general, you can use the spices that you usually use. I specifically use this particular set, because coriander and cardamom will emphasize all the advantages of the fish and make its taste more saturated. Nutmeg gives a pleasant nutty flavor, and rosemary - a light lemon note.
3. Put the fish in a bowl and sprinkle salt and freshly ground pepper from both sides. You can use the usual, already ground pepper, but if you just grind it, it will be just an incomparable aroma!
Rub salt and pepper into the skin and inside of the fish. Do this carefully so as not to hurt yourself with sharp cuts from the bones.
4. Then sprinkle with spices and also rub them into the flesh of the fish. Leave for 20 minutes so that the spices and salt and pepper marinate it.
5. I usually cook for this recipe using oranges. But today I decided to make changes to the recipe and cook it with tangerines. I myself am wondering what happens. I love to experiment!
6. When our fish is marinated, it should be laid out in a baking dish. I have a small glass form with a lid, it will be just the way. If the form is without a lid, then prepare the foil, cover the form with it.
7. After the slices of pink salmon are laid tightly, cut two mandarins in half, put one half away, and squeeze the juice out of the three directly onto the fish. I do it with my hands, fiddling with the juicer for a long time, and then also wash it, and here everything is fast.
8. This is the second part of our marinade, so we allow another pink salmon to stand for another 10 minutes. In the meantime, put on the heating oven. We will need a temperature of 210 degrees.
9. After this time, cover the form with a lid or cover with foil, tightly pressing it against the walls. Put it in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
10. Cut into circles the remaining mandarin and another half.
11. After 20 minutes, get the form. Opening the lid, we see that pink salmon has turned white, has a pleasant appearance and a delicious aroma. Add flavor and put a circle of tangerine on top of the fish.
12. Put the form in the oven for another 10 minutes. Bake also with the lid closed.
13. To get the form and let stand 10 minutes in the closed state. At this time, the cooking process will still continue. We will also see that juice has stood out from fish and mandarin. They will water pink salmon. So it will not be dry.
14. Serve fish with any side dish or salad, watering juice. You can also decorate at will with a couple of slices of lemon.
15. To eat with pleasure!
The fish turns out gentle, completely not dry and remarkable to taste!
By the way, I will share a secret. If there is no special time for the marinade, then cook in the same way, but do not stand the time. This is perfectly acceptable, and then the cooking time will be halved.
Now is the post, and many people stick to it. I already wrote what dishes can be cooked in the post, but there are no fish dishes. Although on some days fish is allowed. So this recipe, just for the occasion, there is no cheese, no sour cream, or mayonnaise.
So the recipe for all occasions - according to it you can cook at least on weekdays, even on holidays. Be sure to cook such a fish, and it will not disappoint you.
Pike perch stuffed with porcini mushrooms and oven-baked in foil
When I manage to buy fresh perch, I’m not particularly philosophical, just rub it with salt, spices, pour sour cream and send it to the oven for 30 minutes. But in preparing this article, I decided to stuff it with mushroom stuffing.
The pike perch has white tasty not fat meat, therefore it will be well combined with mushrooms. In addition, there are few small bones in it, and it can be stuffed. But in general, you can take another fish.
- pike perch - 1 pc (1 kg)
- mushrooms - 250 - 300 gr
- onions - 2 pcs
- Bulgarian pepper - 150 gr
- rosemary - 2 sprigs
- thyme - 3 - 4 sprigs
- salt - to taste
- lemon - 1 pc
- hard cheese - 100 gr
- vegetable oil - 2 - 3 tbsp. spoons
1. My fish is fresh, so you do not need to defrost it, and it's great. We clean it from viscera and scales. I decided to bake it with my head so that it looked beautiful on a dish, so I removed the gills and eyes, and thoroughly washed the whole carcass.
Gills must be removed necessarily, when cooking, they give a bitter taste to the dish. And if you cook the ear from the head, the broth will not only taste bitter, but also become cloudy.
2. The perch meat is very tender and tasty, and I use forest, white frozen mushrooms, so we will not interrupt the taste and smell of excessive spices. We will use only rosemary, it will give a light lemon flavor, and thyme, giving the smell of freshness. For the same reason, we will not use pepper.
3. Grate the carcass with salt, sprinkle with thyme. If there are no fresh sprigs of thyme, then you can use and dried, buy it at the present time is not difficult.
4. Pour lemon juice on the carcass, both outside and inside. Allow to lie down and soak for 10 -15 minutes.
5. In the meantime, let's do stuffing. To do this, cut the onion into half rings, cook mushrooms and peppers. Since this is not the season either, I will use them frozen. As I have already said, I have porcini mushrooms, but you can use any that you have. You can cook the stuffing and mushrooms.
And the mushrooms and peppers are already sliced.
6. Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the onion on it.
When it is lightly browned, add mushrooms, you can not defrost them beforehand. Fry everything together for 5 minutes, then add the Bulgarian pepper, and fry for another 5 minutes.
You can not use pepper in the recipe, this is one of my finds. I met once in one of the descriptions that the stuffing itself can be made from mushrooms and bell peppers. It would seem not quite compatible products, but I tried. It turned out pretty good! Since then I sometimes cook such stuffing, and today I decided to use it.
So decide for yourself whether to add pepper or not.
7. Allow the filling to cool slightly.
8. Grease baking sheet and cover it with foil. Oil the foil as well. Put the fish on it and put the stuffing inside, prick the abdomen with toothpicks so that the stuffing does not fall out.
Do not impose a lot of stuffing, there must be a place so that both the fish and the stuffing itself have room to increase in volume during the cooking process.
Some amount of filling will remain, we will use it for serving.
9. Put two sprigs of rosemary and two - three sprigs of thyme over the stuffed carcass, wrap the fish in foil and put in an oven preheated to 200 degrees for 25 minutes.
10. In the meantime, boil potatoes for a side dish. And again put on the slow fire the remaining mushroom stuffing. The total time of heat treatment of fresh mushrooms should be at least 20-25 minutes, and we roasted them for only 10 minutes. Therefore, bring mushrooms to readiness.
11. Grate cheese. After 25 minutes, take a baking sheet with fish, uncover the foil, remove the thyme and rosemary sprigs and sprinkle with cheese.
It is no longer necessary to close the foil. Reduce the temperature in the oven to 180 degrees, and again put the pan in the oven for 10 - 15 minutes, so that the fish is covered with a beautiful ruddy crust.
12. Put the perch on a large platter, removing toothpicks. Sprinkle with fresh herbs. Put the boiled potato on the side of the back, the remaining mushroom stuffing on the side of the abdomen. Decorate with tomatoes, cucumbers, fresh onions.
13. Submit to the table, cut into pieces and eat with pleasure. But carefully, removing all the bones.
It immediately turns out and baked fish, and a side dish to it. Very comfortable, satisfying and tasty!
Fish baked with potatoes and vegetables
Fish baked in the oven with potatoes is in fact a regular dish that is often cooked in many houses. The cooking scheme is the same everywhere, the only difference is that in addition to potatoes, some vegetables are added somewhere, others are added somewhere. Filling can also differ one from one, somewhere the top layer is simply sprinkled with cheese, somewhere a sour cream or cream sauce is prepared, and somewhere a Bechamel sauce.
And today I offer this option, and you can use it, or replace vegetables with others. But as a recipe with potatoes, I still suggest leaving it.
- fish fillet - 1 kg
- potatoes - 1 kg
- tomatoes - 2 - 3 pcs
- mayonnaise - to taste (sour cream can be)
- cheese - 150 - 200 gr
- fish spices - 1 tsp
- salt, pepper - to taste
- vegetable oil - to lubricate the form
1. Cut fish fillets into small pieces. You can use any fish you like or which one you bought for dinner. Put the fillet in a bowl, salt and pepper, add spices and mix. Allow to soak for salt and pepper to penetrate the pulp.
2. Peel potatoes, cut into two halves and cut into thin slices. Since the fish will bake quickly enough, it is necessary that the potatoes have time to get ready with it, so you need to cut as thin as possible.
3. Potatoes are also put in a bowl, salt and pepper and mix.
4. Cut the tomatoes into two halves and cut them into the same slices as the potatoes.
5. To bake a form for roasting by oil, it is possible to use, both creamy, and vegetable.
6. At the bottom of the form put half of the chopped potatoes.
7. Then lay out all the fish, spreading it evenly and gently.
8. The next layer will be tomatoes. We lay them slightly overlapping, putting slices on each other. Tomatoes should be slightly salted.
9. The next layer lay out the remaining potatoes, which in turn grease with a layer of mayonnaise, or sour cream. Determine the thickness of the layer yourself.
A thicker layer of mayonnaise is more caloric than a smaller layer of sour cream. This is the main criterion by which you can determine the desired thickness.
10. Sprinkle with grated cheese on top.
11. Warm the oven to 210 degrees. Cover the form with foil to raise the roasting temperature and prevent the cheese from burning. And put it in the oven for 25 - 30 minutes. During this time, the potatoes must be fully prepared.
You can get a piece from the edge and try it. If the potatoes are chopped large and not yet ready, then the form must be returned to the oven, not forgetting to cover with foil.
12. After the allotted time, get the form, remove the foil, reduce the temperature in the oven to 180 degrees and put it again in the oven. We need the cheese to be covered with a beautiful golden crust. It may take 10 -15 minutes.
13. When ready, take out the form with baked fish and vegetables, cut into pieces and serve so that all layers are preserved. At the same time, you can decorate the dish with greens.
14. To eat with pleasure!
By the same principle, you can cook this dish with carrots, zucchini, onions, bell peppers.
Pollack with potatoes and bechamel sauce
Since I started talking in the past a recipe for Bechamel sauce, then it's time to share the recipe. And in order to somehow diversify our today's collection, let me share a video that I found on the Internet.
The recipe is very simple. What is captivating in it is that it is not necessary to buy some kind of expensive fish for its preparation, it is offered to cook it from fillets of pollock. Fish is inexpensive and affordable for everyone.
Note that the dish is prepared in almost the same way as the previous recipe. But as part of only potatoes and fish. I mentioned that the scheme is one, the composition of the products is different. Well, the Bechamel sauce in various kinds of casseroles is just an indispensable element.
In my opinion - a wonderful, incredibly simple recipe for every day. If you have never cooked fish in this way, then by all means try, you will like it!
The only thing I would like to say about the video. The cook is probably a great professional and rubs potatoes with his hands. Such a grater is very dangerous, it is very easy to get hurt. And a special holder for vegetables is sold with it, so please use it.
Cod fillet baked in the oven with vegetables and nuts
An excellent recipe, which I found in one of the culinary editions only last year. I tried it and everyone who ate it was just in great delight. This is a dish that uplifts the mood with its appearance and of course the incredible taste.
And we will cook it from cod - the queen of the northern seas. Cod contains just a huge amount of beneficial micronutrients and vitamins, besides it contains valuable dietary protein. You will never recover from such fish, so you can eat it without restrictions.
- Cod fillet on the skin - 800 gr
- Tomato - 1 pc
- gherkins - 3 - 4 pcs
- walnuts - 2 tbsp. spoons
- garlic - 1 clove
- dill - bunch
- parsley - 0, 5 bunches
- Mint - 3 sprigs
- green onions - 2 feathers
- sour cream - 0,25 st
- lemon juice - 1 tbsp. spoon
- olive oil - 1 tbsp. spoon
- Gherkins - 15 - 20 pcs
- cranberries - Art. spoons
1. Rinse all greens and tomato. Put on paper towels and let drain water, then dry.
2. Grind greens as much as possible. Garlic clove skipped through the press or also finely chopped.
3. Tomato and gherkin cut into small cubes.
4. Grind nuts.
5. Put all prepared ingredients in a bowl and add olive oil and lemon juice to them. Mix.
6. Форму для запекания смазать маслом и выложить в нее филе трески кожей вниз. Мякоть смазать сметаной и затем выложить на нее ровным слоем полученную смесь.
Рыбу можно не солить, так как корнишоны дадут необходимый вкус.
7. Духовку предварительно прогреть до 180 градусов, после чего поставить в нее форму для запекания с рыбой и запекать 25 минут.
8. Put the finished fish on a large flat dish, decorate it with whole gherkins, cranberries and greens. Cut the lemon into thin rings and lay out on top.
When you eat, you can pour the fish with juice, squeezing it out of the lemon. Cod has its own specific smell, so the lemon for it does not hurt.
Eat and enjoy such a simple but tasty dish. As you can see, the serving and appearance of the dish is beyond praise, so you can prepare this dish for any holiday!
How to choose the fish in the store
You can buy fish, frozen, chilled, whole or in portions.
When buying chilled, pay attention to the following:
- The degree of freshness.
- The presence of shiny and smooth scales.
- The absence of a swollen abdomen and dull eyes.
- Smell without sharp perfumes and shades.
- The fillet is elastic, easily regains shape after pressing with a finger.
- Color of fish carcass from white to dark red, depending on the species.
How much and at what temperature to cook
The baking time depends on the type of fish and the method of preparation. The temperature in the oven must not exceed 200 ° C.
The standard cooking time for a whole carcass is 30 minutes, for a treat on a baking sheet — 35 minutes, in a sleeve or foil — 25 minutes.
Also take into account the size and weight of ingredients. If the weight of the carcass is not more than 300 g, baking time will be 20 minutes. With a weight of 300-500 g - it will take at least half an hour, and with a weight of 1-1.5 kg - from 45 minutes to an hour.
Making a puncture and pushing on the abdomen, you can determine whether the fish was baked. The release of clear liquid is a sign of readiness. If the fluid is cloudy and bloody, more time is needed.
Pink salmon whole with vegetables
A simple and quick cooking recipe at home helps to preserve healthy properties, and the finished meat makes it fragrant and juicy.
- Pink carcass.
- A piece of butter.
- Pink salmon to clean, wash. Cut lemon and onion into half rings, grate carrots.
- Onions and carrots pre-fry in butter.
- Stuff the carcass with salt and pepper and fill with carrot and onion filling, lemon wedges and pieces of butter.
- Wrap the resulting billet in foil, seal the edges carefully, put on a baking sheet and cook at 180 degrees.
Remove the foil, decorate the dish with greens and serve.
Mackerel with potatoes and spices
Different variations of vegetables and spices each time bring something new, and the fish remains amazingly tasty even when cold.
- A pair of potatoes.
- Vegetable oil.
- Mackerel wash, clean, rub with spices.
- Peeled carrots and potatoes cut into plates and onion into half rings.
- Cover the baking sheet with foil and grease.
- Put fish onions on a layer of carrots and potatoes.
- Wrap in foil and send to the oven for no more than 40 minutes.
Fillet with potatoes and vegetables
This recipe and its variations are familiar to every hostess. Below is a basic recipe.
- One kilo of fish fillet.
- One kilogram of potatoes.
- Two, three tomatoes.
- Cheese - 200 g
- Sour cream (mayonnaise).
- Salt, pepper, fish seasoning.
- Cut the fish fillets, add seasoning, a little salt, pepper and leave for a while.
- Peeled potatoes cut into thin plastics, add salt and pepper, mix.
- Cut tomatoes just like potatoes.
- Grease baking sheet or baking dish with vegetable oil.
- Place half of the chopped potatoes on the bottom, then fillet pieces and lightly salted tomato slices.
- The next layer - the remaining potatoes, which smear sour cream or mayonnaise.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese and cover with a sheet of foil.
- Leave in the oven for half an hour.
- Remove the foil and wait another 10-15 minutes to get a ruddy cheese crust.
Prepare the dish into portions, add greens and serve on the table.
Red fish in the glaze
It turns out that for the preparation of the original fish dish does not require a lot of effort and exotic products.
- One kilogram of salmon.
- Lemon juice.
- Salt pepper.
- Separate the salmon fillet from the skin and cut into slices.
- Prepare a sauce of honey, mustard, lemon juice and spices.
- Marinate the fish in the resulting sauce for a quarter of an hour.
- Put baking paper in a baking dish, brush with butter and lightly sprinkle with flour.
- Put the pieces in the form and bake in the oven preheated to 250 ° C for 25 minutes.
These recommendations will simplify and make the cooking process more enjoyable.
- For extra juiciness, marinate the fish for half an hour.
- Use a sauce that prevents the meat from drying out and gives an appetizing crust.
- To protect utensils from unpleasant odor, cover the baking sheet with foil or rub with lemon juice (vinegar).
- Lemon zest and coffee grounds will help to remove the smell of fish from the hands.
- Completely fill the dishes for baking fish and garnish, so that the moisture does not evaporate quickly, and the fillet is not too dry.
- Cook shortly before serving, otherwise the fish will lose some flavor when it cools down.
Roasting in the oven is one of the best options for preparing daily and festive dishes. During cooking, you do not need to constantly be near the stove and follow the process, turning over each piece. The result is a perfectly preserved integrity and form of the finished treat. When using foil, the fish does not stick, does not lose the aromas of spices, herbs, spices and vegetables.
Having connected a little imagination, you can change as seasonings, marinades, sauces, and garnishes. Potatoes add calorie and make dinner more satisfying, and zucchini, tomatoes, onions, green beans - diet.
Fish dinner will turn out refined in combination with a glass of chilled white wine, a light salad instead of a side dish and a special sauce that will add spice. Mix lemon juice and olive oil, add salt, pepper, garlic and parsley. Pour this sauce over the finished fish, and enjoy the masterpiece!
Surprise and delight your loved ones with delicious and original dishes!
Baked fish in the oven with shrimp and avocado cream
In this recipe, you can use any filet of any fish. And we will continue the topic of cod, and we will cook from it. Moreover, it is inexpensive and quite affordable. And about the benefits of this northern fish, I have already written in the past recipe.
- cod steaks - 4 pieces of 150 gr
- peeled shrimps - 200 gr
- avocado - 1 pc
- hard cheese - 150 gr
- cream 33% - 150 ml
- basil - 3 sprigs (can be dried)
- vegetable oil - 1 tbsp. spoon
- salt, pepper - to taste
- horseradish - 1 tbsp. spoon
- sour cream - 2 tbsp. spoon
- lime juice - 0.5 tbsp. spoons
- salt, pepper - to taste
1. Cod rub with salt and pepper, pepper for this better grind on their own, so our fish will get just an incredible flavor.
2. Prepare a baking dish, grease it with vegetable oil and put the fillet in it.
3. Wash the avocado, peel it, cut it in two halves and remove the stone. Pulp into thin slices and lay them on top of the fillets.
4. Tear off leaves from basil branches and sprinkle over fish and avocado. Spread peeled shrimps on top. Pour the cream and sprinkle with grated cheese.
5. In the meantime, our beauty is soaked with juices, to put the oven on heating, we need a temperature of 220 degrees.
6. Put the form in the oven and bake until ready 25 - 30 minutes.
7. In the meantime, cod baked, cook lime sauce. To do this, put the horseradish in a bowl, add sour cream and lime juice. Sprinkle with salt and, again, freshly ground black pepper. Stir until smooth.
8. Prepare any side dish, for example, you can boil potatoes.
9. Put codfish in portions on plates with a side dish and lime sauce.
Incredibly delicious dish is ready! Eat and enjoy!
Fish in soy sauce with honey and ginger
This recipe is best suited for fillet of sea trout on the skin. The option is certainly not cheap, but it's worth it. The dish turns out so tasty that if you prepare it for the arrival of guests, then everyone will gasp. And it is prepared very simply and quickly.
- trout fillet on skin - 1 kg
- soy sauce - 150 ml
- liquid honey - 150 ml
- ginger root - 3 cm
- garlic - 3 cloves
1. Since our fish will be under the marinade, we will prepare it. To do this, peel the garlic and ginger root. Grate both on a fine grater. Mix with soy sauce and honey.
2. Trout fillet can be cut into portions, and you can leave it whole, no matter what you want, it will not affect the taste.
3. Place the fillets in a bowl and pour the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. During this period, pour the marinade over the fish twice, or just turn the fillet to the other side, so everything will marinate evenly.
4. Heat oven to 140 degrees. Cover baking sheet with baking paper and put fillets on it. If it is cut into portions, the baking time will be 10 minutes, and if it is a whole piece, then 15 minutes.
5. Put the finished fillet on a la carte plates or a large dish. Decorate with fresh cucumbers and tomatoes, as well as fresh herbs.
Simple, fast and very tasty! It remains just to take and cook!
By the way, instead of ginger with garlic, you can add mustard to soy sauce. And it will be a completely new story with a new taste.
And of course, I would like to note that the trout is not for every day, it is very expensive. I tried to cook in this way, using other fish fillets, it also turns out delicious. So you can also experiment, it will be delicious, do not hesitate!
Trout stuffed with vegetables, mushrooms and bacon
One of my friends, when cooking a little dry fish, lay it with layers of bacon. This allows you to make it more juicy and tender. And this technique is very well suited to such fish as mountain river trout. If we had steaks, we could use strips of bacon. But today we have a whole fish, so we will stuff it, and add bacon to the stuffing.
I already have two recipes of trout baked in the oven, you can watch them by clicking on the link.
Today is a new delicious recipe.
- river trout - 2 pcs
- onion - 1 pc
- Bulgarian pepper - 1 large
- mushrooms, fresh or canned - 150 g
- bacon - 100 gr
- vegetable oil - 1 tbsp. spoon
- salt, pepper - to taste
- nuts, greens - to serve
1. Clean the fish from the entrails and scales, remove the gills. Rinse and dry thoroughly. Grate with salt and pepper inside and out. Let lie 15 minutes so that the flesh is salted.
2. Prepare the filling. Fat and paprika cut into small cubes. Crush mushrooms, you can use any fresh or pickled mushrooms.
3. Cut the onion into small cubes.
4. Combine all ingredients, season with salt and pepper. Pepper is best used freshly ground.
5. Fill the belly with the filling and chop it with toothpicks. Sprinkle the fish with vegetable oil and put in foil, also oiled. Wrap and put in a baking dish.
6. Heat the oven to 200 degrees and place into it a form. And bake for 30 minutes.
If desired, 10 minutes before the end of cooking, you can get the trout and sprinkle with cheese. No longer covering with foil, put again in the oven and bake the cheese until golden brown.
7. Serve fish on a large dish, sprinkled with nuts and fresh herbs, if not used in the recipe cheese.
Likewise, the fish can be farmed, wrapped in foil and baked in the ashes on the fire. That will be delicious! Especially if you caught her yourself. Take a recipe for a note, it is useful both at home and in the country, and in nature.
Salmon in the oven with beans
Another interesting recipe that deserves our attention. Of course, it is not quite simple, and it will take time and some effort to cook it, but it's worth it! Believe my word!
We will need (for 1 - 2 portions):
- salmon fillet - 250 gr
- beans - 150 gr
- bacon - 150 gr
- green salad - 1 bunch
- Korean carrot - 1 tbsp. spoon
- lemon juice - 2 tbsp. spoons
- olive oil - 1 tbsp. spoon
- dried rosemary - 0.5 tsp
- Paprika - 1 tsp
- mustard - 1 tsp
- salt, pepper - to taste
1. Rinse and dry the fillet of salmon with paper towels. How many portions you have, so many servings and succeed.
2. Squeeze the juice from the lemon and mix it with mustard. Grate this mixture of salmon fillet. Allow 10 minutes for the marinade to soak in the flesh of the fish.
3. Then roll in paprika, salt and pepper to taste. Pepper is better to use freshly ground.
4. Put the fillet in a bowl, cover with a lid and refrigerate for 2 - 3 hours.
5. Heat the oven to 180 degrees and bake the fillets for 20-30 minutes, depending on its size. Remove the finished fillet and sprinkle with dried chopped rosemary.
6. Beans are placed in cold water in advance and kept in it for 3 hours. Then drain the water and rinse the beans under running water. Pour cold water over again and boil until cooked. At the end of cooking, salt to taste. After cooking, drain the remaining water by placing the beans in a colander and letting it drain completely.
7. Cut the bacon into small pieces and fry in butter until golden brown.
8. Tear the lettuce leaves into small pieces.
9. Mix lettuce, bacon, beans and add Korean cooked carrots. It is possible and not to add it, in the original recipe, which I once found in one of the magazines, it is not provided. I myself began to add it to create a bright note in the gamut of the garnish. In addition, the color of carrots is perfectly combined with the color of salmon.
10. Mix all the ingredients, pre-salt and pepper them to taste. Then season with olive oil and mix gently again.
11. Put garnish on a plate and place salmon steak on top. Sprinkle it with lemon juice. You can sprinkle with sesame seeds.
12. Our beautiful, tender and incredibly tasty dish is ready! You can eat and enjoy!
As you can see, there is nothing difficult to prepare. It takes time to make the fillet marinate and cook the beans. But if you do it in advance, then the preparation itself will not take much time. But you will delight everyone with a delicious dish.
Baked fish stuffed with buckwheat porridge
- fish - 1 pc
- buckwheat porridge - 1 glass
- butter - 1 tbsp. spoon
- egg -2 pcs
- onion - 1 pc
- sour cream - 2 tbsp. spoons
- breadcrumbs - 1 tbsp. spoon
- salt pepper
It is very convenient to cook according to this recipe using a small fish. For example, you can take carp, fish or cheese, or small pike perch. And you can cook with mackerel.
Mackerel is a favorite fish of many, and it is very good to stuff it, because there are few bones in it. I already have an interesting article on this topic, it presents 14 recipes of mackerel baked in the oven. So if there is a desire, you can buy mackerel and cook one of the proposed recipes. And you can stuff it with buckwheat cereal ..
1. Clean the fish from scales and viscera. If you leave your head, you need to remove the gills, and in any case, thoroughly rinse it under running water. Then dry and rub with salt outside and inside.
2. Cook buckwheat porridge until done. Boil 1 egg and cut it into cubes.
3. Onions also cut into cubes and fry in a small amount of vegetable oil.
4. Mix porridge, onion and chopped egg, add also a raw egg to bind the whole mass. To make porridge fish.
5. Put it on a greased baking sheet, brush with sour cream and sprinkle with breadcrumbs. So that the porridge does not fall out, you can chop the abdomen with toothpicks.
6. Heat the oven to 180 degrees and place a baking tray in it. Bake 25-30 minutes, depending on the size of the fish. Periodically water it with the released juice.
7. Serve, laid out on a large flat dish and garnished with greens. You can serve crumbly buckwheat porridge with diced eggs.
Here is such a compilation today. I tried to find the most interesting and tasty recipes. I really hope that you will appreciate them. Moreover, they really deserve the attention of those who love to cook.
Cook delicious baked fish and eat for health!
And if you could not find the right recipe in this collection, then I propose to look at other options, a list of which I offer below.
If you liked the recipes, share them with friends, put classes and likes. And also write comments, I will be always glad to them.