Squash caviar is no less a popular snack than eggplant. Moreover, this vegetable is not whimsical to weather conditions and grows on a scale in the beds of many Russians. Even in the cold summer, he manages to mature to the desired state. Interestingly, until the 16th century, they did not eat the flesh, but the seeds of zucchini. Some do not like this vegetable very much for its rustic taste, but it can be ennobled by the addition of other vegetables, spices or greens and get simply chic and festive dishes at the exit. Squash caviar is no exception. In addition, zucchini is a very useful and low-calorie product, for 100g of which there are only 24 calories.
Zucchini caviar - general principles and methods of cooking
Squash caviar has many cooking options. It is made with mushrooms, mayonnaise, tomatoes, tomato paste, eggplants, they add a lot of spices or they cost the standard ground black pepper, but the cooking method is almost the same - they fry the vegetables (boil less often), grind them in a meat grinder (blender) and evaporate to the desired thickness. .
Zucchini caviar - food preparation
For cooking caviar they use both young zucchini and overripe.
Young fruits can not be cleaned, but the ripe ones must be freed from the coarse skin and remove the core with hard seeds - this is convenient to do with a spoon.
Zucchini caviar - the best recipes
Recipe 1: Caviar Caviar
It is good to know that the dish that is to be tasted is not only tasty, but also healthy. Zucchini is rich in minerals and vitamins - it contains a lot of potassium, iron, magnesium, fiber, phosphorus, copper, vitamin C and group B, and other vegetables contained in caviar only strengthen this storehouse of nutrients. Moreover, the caviar in this recipe turns out delicious, it can be immediately served to the table or canned for the winter. Tomato paste in the recipe can be replaced with fresh tomatoes. 5-6 large fruits peeled (initially pouring boiling water) and chopped up with a knife or meat grinder. True, the eggs will have to be stewed a little more so that the liquid from the tomatoes has evaporated.
Ingredients: 3 kilograms of zucchini, 2-3 tbsp. spoons of tomato paste, 1 kg of onions and carrots, one table. spoon of sugar, 6 cloves of garlic, 1.5 st.l. salt, greens (parsley, dill), 2 tablespoons of 9% vinegar, black pepper (ground).
Peeled vegetables cut: onion in half rings, zucchini diced carrots on a coarse grater. Heat the oil in a frying pan, fry the zucchini, then shift to another bowl. It is better to get them with a slotted spoon, trying to keep the flowing oil in the pan. Fry the onions in this butter and shift to the zucchini. At least on the same skillet, browned the carrots, adding, if necessary, oil. Vegetables cool and grind in a blender (in a meat grinder). Transfer the mass to a cast-iron cauldron or a large frying pan (stew pan) and simmer for 50 minutes on a quiet fire. 10 minutes before being ready, add tomato paste, sugar, pepper, salt, chopped garlic and greens to the vegetable mass, pour in vinegar and stew for another 10 minutes. Spread hot caviar in jars (0.65l), sterilize for 50 minutes and spin. Wrap in heat (cover with a blanket) and leave to cool. If you do not plan to roll up the caviar, you do not need to add vinegar. In this case, the ready-made caviar needs to be cooled, you can decorate it with greens.
Recipe 2: Zucchini caviar with mayonnaise
An unusual ingredient in this recipe is mayonnaise. It softens the taste, gives it interesting notes. Caviar is tender and very tasty. If you remember that the main components of mayonnaise are vegetable oil and yolks, then you can not worry that it can spoil the dish. It is recommended to take good quality mayonnaise. And even better to do it yourself. In the presence of a blender, this business will take a few minutes. It is necessary to mix 2 yolks, a glass of vegetable oil (200-250 ml), half a teaspoon of salt and finished mustard, 1 tbsp of lemon juice or vinegar 6% (table, apple). Another nuance - vegetables for this caviar, except onions, are not fried in oil, but boiled in water.
Ingredients: zucchini - 3 kg, half a kilo of bell pepper, 4-5 medium onions, carrots 2 pcs., 2 tablespoons of tomato paste, 250 ml of mayonnaise, salt.
Peel and boil carrots, peppers, and zucchini (in salted water). Pepper cooks faster, so you can get it out of the water a little earlier, when it becomes soft, and leave carrots and zucchini to boil. Ready vegetables cool.
Onion cut into half rings, fry. Boiled cooled vegetables with fried onions scroll in a meat grinder or chop in a blender. Shredded vegetable mass to shift in a cauldron or large frying pan and simmer for half an hour. Then add mayonnaise and tomato paste, salt to your taste and simmer for another half hour. If caviar turned out to be watery, leave on the plate for another 20-30 minutes, until the excess liquid has evaporated. Serve chilled. If there are not so many eaters, you can halve the amount of ingredients in the recipe.
Recipe 3: Squash caviar with mushrooms
You can diversify the composition of caviar and give the dish an original taste using mushrooms. Mushrooms are indicated in the recipe, but they can be replaced by other mushrooms, for example, white or oyster mushrooms. This caviar is served as a separate dish, in addition to meat or, as a sandwich, on a slice of toasted bread.
Ingredients: 1kg zucchini, 1 carrot, fleshy bell pepper and large onion, 2 large tomatoes, half lemon juice, 0.5 kg of champignons, a small bunch of dill and green onions, vegetable oil, salt and pepper.
Peeled zucchini coarsely grate, salt and mix. Washed mushrooms put in boiling water, do not forget to salt it. Boil for 10 minutes on low heat, then drain the water, drain the mushrooms in a colander, cool. Cooled up mushrooms to crumble straws.
Fry the onion slices cut in butter (until transparent). Mix peeled and coarsely grated carrots with onions and fry for about 3 minutes. Squash squeeze the juice from the juice and transfer to the onion and carrot in the pan. Fry everything together, stirring for about 15 minutes. If the mass will burn, add a little oil.
While vegetables are roasting, you can grate the pepper. For this it is better to take a large thick-walled fruit. Wash, cut into halves, remove seeds, grate on a coarse grater to the skin, i.e. wipe off all the flesh. Put the resulting mass in the pan to the zucchini. Send the mushrooms there. Caviar mix and fry for 15 minutes.
It's time to think about tomatoes. Fruits cut into two parts and also, like the pepper, grate to the skin on a coarse grater. Squeeze lemon juice into tomato paste and pour it into the pan. Stew the caviar until the liquid evaporates, stirring so as not to burn. At the end of the quenching add chopped greens to the mass, put pepper and salt. Give the calves to infuse under the lid closed.
And another option cooking caviar with mushrooms. The ingredients are the same, with minor modifications: onions are excluded, but garlic is added (4 cloves). Cooking method:
Grind alternately zucchini, peppers, carrots, mushrooms on a coarse grater, put in a pan (or cauldron) and simmer in vegetable oil until moisture evaporates. Then add the tomato mass (grated tomatoes) and simmer again, evaporating the excess liquid. At the end add lemon juice, salt, herbs, pepper and chopped garlic.
Zucchini caviar - useful tips from experienced chefs
If you buy squash caviar in the store, try to choose products that are produced during the vegetable harvest season (July-September). So more likely you get on the caviar, made from fresh zucchini, and not frozen. In caviar prepared from frozen vegetables, a layer of liquid will clearly stand out on the surface. Such caviar is also edible, just less tasty and healthy.
To cook caviar at home, it is necessary to choose zucchini with a thin delicate skin up to 20 cm in size. There should be no spots or visible damage on the surface. Such zucchini is not necessary to clean, a thin skin is also useful for the body, as well as tender juicy flesh. In small vegetables, small seeds, they are not felt in the blanks. If caviar contains larger and more mature zucchini, they need to be cleaned of “clothes” and the ripe seeds removed.
Tip! For spins for the winter, it is best to use harvests that ripen in August and September.
The classic recipe: squash caviar as in the store, according to GOST USSR
Squash caviar from the times of the last 20th century, to taste as shop-like, is obtained from fresh summer and autumn vegetables. The recipe according to GOST USSR is stored in the culinary notebooks of our grandmothers, and how to prepare such caviar for the winter will be recognized by all novice housewives.
- Young zucchini - 3 kg,
- Carrots and onions - 1 kg each,
- Tomato of good quality - 3 tbsp. l with a slide,
- Acetic acid 9% - 3 tbsp. lt
- Salt - 3 tsp,
- Ground peppers of different colors - 1/3 tsp,
- Sunflower oil.
Zucchini not clean, cut together with onions into medium cubes, and chop carrots on a grater.
The note! Young vegetables have dairy seeds and they are not felt in the blanks, and in mature vegetables the seeds crackle on the teeth even after scrolling through a meat grinder!
Each of the harvested ingredients will be fried separately. Pour the sunflower oil in a saucepan or large frying pan and dip the zucchini into it, do not add salt. Juice, which stands out during cooking, is useful for further preservation.
Separately, fry the onion and carrot, leave the vegetables until they cool completely. On average, it takes 25-30 minutes to roast each ingredient!
In the meat grinder set the mesh with the smallest holes. Soft vegetables will be crushed to the consistency of mashed potatoes. After scrolling, it is advisable to whisk it with a blender to give the vegetable mass pomp and uniformity.
Attention housewives! Beat with a hand blender can be no more than 2-3 minutes, then the appliance overheats and can fail!
Mixed caviar is shipped to medium light and let simmer for 20 minutes. It is important that the pan was with a thick bottom or standing on an iron stand. Caviar must not be allowed to burn!
In the process of cooking, add all the prepared spices and let it boil for another 15 minutes. During this time it is necessary to prepare sterilized jars. For such a mass of squash caviar will need 7 half-liter containers (only 3.5 liters).
By the end of cooking, add another 1 tbsp of 9% vinegar and after 5 minutes you can turn it off. Pour hot, fragrant caviar into jars and roll them in prepared lids.
Ready-made caviar squash turns out appetizing and bright orange, like a store. This recipe for winter tested over the years, the product is low-calorie, useful for both children and adults of any age.
Recipe for squash caviar with tomato paste
Homemade caviar from zucchini with tomato is a favorite dish of many housewives. The recipe is simple and fast, does not require special financial costs. In the cold season perfectly complements the daily diet with delicious summer aromatic caviar.
Prepare for cooking:
- Courgettes - 2 kg,
- Carrots and bulbs - 1 kg,
- Tomato - 1 cup,
- Sunflower oil - 1 cup,
- Sugar - 4 tbsp. lt
- Salt - 2 tbsp. l
Note to housewives! If 70% of acetic acid is used in the preparation, then only 1 teaspoon can be added to the preform!
In a saucepan or pan with a thick bottom, pour a glass of butter and send the carrot, cut into cubes. Add water, salt, sugar and stew under a lid for 5-7 minutes.
During this time, we will prepare the rest of the vegetables and a pod of bitter pepper for spicy lovers! All cut into an average cube and send stew to the carrot under the cover.
After boiling, mix the mass and simmer another 20 minutes. Add a tomato into soft tender vegetables and boil for 15 minutes without a lid, so that excess liquid can evaporate.
We scroll the fragrant squash caviar in the blender bowl and transfer it to the frying pan again. After boiling roll up in sterile jars, you get about 3 liters of useful and tasty billet for the winter.
Calorie squash game - 97 kcal per 100 grams of product. The dish is great for those who follow the figure and eats properly with health benefits!
Squash caviar with mayonnaise: a recipe for the slow cooker
Caviar from squash with your favorite sauce is easier to cook in a slow cooker. We load there all useful ingredients and we press some buttons. A smart saucepan will easily cope with the process of extinguishing, keeping all important natural ingredients in the dish.
- Squash - 3 medium-sized,
- Carrots - 1 large,
- Bulbs - 2 medium,
- Tomato paste - 3 tbsp. lt
- Mayonnaise - 3 tbsp. lt
- Salt - 1 tbsp. lt
- Pepper and Lavrushka to taste!
Vegetables cut into cubes, and carrots can be grated. Pour some vegetable oil into the bowl of a smart saucepan and load components there. Salt, add your favorite spices and turn on the mode "Quenching" for 120 minutes.
When the vegetables are soft, we add them with tomato and mayonnaise. We put all ingredients of the dish with a spatula and wait for full readiness. If necessary, top up with water.
Cool the prepared caviar, put it in a salad bowl and decorate with fresh greens.
Caviar from zucchini for the winter recipe fingers lick
This recipe is very simple to prepare. And at the same time it turns out very tasty. Not for nothing the people call him “Fingers you will lick”! It turns out to be airy, tender, sunny, beautiful and incredibly tasty!
In the ingredient set, two values are given. For the first value you get 5-6 half liter cans. According to the second value (I used it), two 650-gram cans were obtained.
- zucchini - 3 kg (1.5 kg)
- carrots - 1.5 kg (750 g)
- onions - 750 gr (400 gr)
- tomato paste - 3 tablespoons (1.5 tablespoons)
- vegetable oil - 300 ml (150 ml)
- sugar - 7 tbsp. spoons (3.5 tablespoons)
- salt - 3 tbsp. spoons without a slide (1.5 tablespoons)
- pepper - 1 teaspoon (incomplete) 0.5 teaspoons)
- water - 3/4 cup (0.5 cup)
- Vinegar 9% - 70 ml (35 ml)
In the recipe that reached me, vinegar was not originally. But I add it. Firstly, it tastes better with it, and secondly, it contributes to a better preservation of the finished preservation.
You add it to taste and desire.
1. All vegetables are peeled. Zucchini clean from seeds, if they are large. Pay attention that their weight is given in the recipe without seeds and peel.
2. Squash and onions cut into cubes.
3. Grate carrots.
4. We will cook in a cauldron, so we put all the prepared vegetables in it. Pour water. And set on fire to stew.
You can also use a large saucepan with a thick bottom, as well as a cooking basin.
After boiling, we mark 40 minutes, cover with a lid and reduce the fire to the minimum. During this time periodically stir.
5. After the allotted time, lay the vegetables in a colander and give the opportunity to drain excess liquid.
Juice vegetables let enough. So that the blank does not turn out to be liquid, it must be drained, but do not pour it out. It may still be useful.
6. Then put the vegetables in a bowl and using a blender, we pure them until smooth.
7. Then again lay out in a cauldron, or pot, add vegetable oil, tomato paste. I use tomato paste “Tomato”, it has a bright rich taste and beautiful color.
Pour salt, sugar and pepper. All thoroughly mixed and sent to the gas stove.
Add all flavors to your taste. For me it fits exactly in such proportions, for someone else the proportions may be different. This will not affect storage!
8. After boiling, mark 30 - 35 minutes. The moment of boiling is rather difficult to determine, since the mass turned out to be dense. I define this by the characteristic "puff" during mixing. By the way, be careful at this moment, the caviar can "shoot".
Simmer on very low heat under the lid. Do not forget to periodically stir.
It is necessary that the caviar is well boiled and boiled. We get it thick and heavy, and therefore it should be steamed very carefully so that the fermentation process does not start in the jar.
9. Stir frequently to prevent it from burning. If only a hint of this begins to appear, you can add a couple of tablespoons of drained juice.
10. After 30 minutes, pour in the vinegar and mix. Cover again and cook for another 5 minutes. During this time, stir a couple more times so that the acid can be evenly distributed.
Add the amount of vinegar to your taste. If the banks are sterilized, then you can do without it at all. I add it in the proportion indicated in the recipe. For whom it is a lot, add it less. To first pour in half, try. If necessary, you can add.
There is also such a feature that immediately after cooking, when the caviar is hot, it may seem sour. But when it cools, the taste will not be sour. It will be quite balanced.
11. Put ready caviar in sterilized jars. Делайте это не торопясь, положите сначала четверть-банки, и хорошенько ее встряхните, или придавите ложкой. Так как жидкости у нас довольно мало, внутри будут постоянно образовываться воздушные пузырьки. Наша задача – избавиться от них, они могут вызывать процессы брожения.
Таким образом, постепенно заполнить емкость до самого конца, но не под горлышко. Оставить миллиметра 3 свободного пространства. Накрыть простерилизованными крышками. And from now on, they will not open.
12. I prefer to sterilize such preform. I do this solely because the finished product turns out to be very thick, and no matter how I get rid of the air bubbles, they will still remain inside. And during sterilization, under the influence of heat, they will rise up and come out.
The same method of cooking can be left without sterilization, but in this case it will be necessary to make the product more liquid, that is, add more drained juice. But if you still see bubbles when laying in a jar, then it is necessary to sterilize.
For sterilization, put the jars in a saucepan with warm water, which is pre-lined with gauze, and bring it to a boil. Half-liter containers should be sterilized for 30 minutes, 650 - gram 35 - 40 minutes.
During sterilization, the product will not lose its taste at all, but it will be better kept.
13. We twist a container, overturn and cover with a rug. Leave until completely cooled "under a fur coat."
As you can see, the recipe is so simple that even those who have never preserved anything can cope with its preparation.
I must say that the preparation of such a billet is perhaps the easiest way to harvest vegetables for the winter.
Very good and the people love the following recipe. About him and will be discussed below. And also will be provided with detailed step by step instructions.
Video on how to cook squash caviar with the recipe “Yum fingers”
There are a lot of questions about this recipe. By the very process of preparation, according to various nuances. Someone succeeds, and they are very satisfied, but someone did not succeed and asked “Why?”
And so we decided to make a video specifically on this method of preparation. Here I tried to tell everything in great detail. I really want to get everyone who will cook.
If you still have questions after viewing, then ask them in the comments. I will answer them with pleasure.
And be sure to cook caviar in this way. She really "Yummy Fingers."
Squash caviar, as shop according to GOST
When we lived in the times of the USSR, everyone dreamed of having this recipe. They called it "shop caviar" or made according to GOST. Now this recipe is available to everyone, and it can be prepared at home, observing the proportions of ingredients and cooking technology. And it's not at all difficult to do.
We will need (the recipe is given for one 650 g jar):
- zucchini - 1.5 kg
- carrot - 90 gr
- onion - 60 gr
- tomato paste - 120 gr
- white roots - celery, parsnip, parsley - 25 gr
- salt - 1 tsp (better to taste)
- sugar - 1.5 tsp
- var. oil - 4 tbsp. spoons
- Allspice black pepper and peas - 1.5 gr
1. Wash squash and peel. If they are small in size, then just cut them into cubes. If they are large, then you need to remove the seeds from them. Very easy to do with a spoon.
Note that their weight is given in a purified state. That is, without peel and seeds, the weight should be 1.5 kg.
2. Cut the vegetable into cubes with a side of 1.5-2 cm.
3. Onion cut into small cubes.
4. Carrot rubbed on a coarse grater.
5. Root also rubbed on a coarse grater. According to GOST, they are taken in the following proportion - parsnip root is 50% of the total root, and parsley and celery roots are 25% each.
6. For frying try using thick-walled dishes, a griddle or a cauldron. In them, heating will proceed evenly, and all ingredients will be roasted evenly. In addition, in this dish nothing will burn.
Caviar preparation will take place without adding water, so during the whole process you should closely monitor the roasting and periodically mix the contents. When frying products should not be burnt, it will give an ugly look, smell and taste.
7. First fry zucchini. Warm up the pan with high sides. It is in it that I will cook. I have a small volume, so it will be enough. If you prepare it in a larger volume, it is better to use a cauldron.
8. Pour some oil. We will fry in three batches, so initially pour 2 tablespoons of oil, and fry the first batch on it. We post the first part.
9. Fry to a slightly ruddy color. Brown dark color is not allowed. Periodically stir it so that they are roasted evenly from all sides.
10. As soon as the first batch is fried, we immediately take it out and lay the next one, adding a spoonful of butter. Usually we put the fried pieces on paper towels to make the glass excess oil. In this case, we do not. The finished dish should have an oily structure.
11. After frying the second batch, remove it from the pan and lay the next one, the last one, adding another spoonful of butter. You can also drain the oil into the pan from the plate, in which are already fried pieces.
12. Onions, carrots and roots can be fried in a separate frying pan. And you can wait until all the zucchini roasts, and continue to fry on this one.
13. I fry in the same pan, drain the oil from the plate. First, fry the onions until golden brown. Then add carrots and roots. Fry, but rather simmer on very low heat. I cover the pan with a lid so as not to lose moisture.
14. As soon as the carrots and roots are limp, turn off the fire. Mix all the vegetables with the roots in a bowl.
15. Now we need to mash the contents. We use a blender or meat grinder. Choose the consistency yourself. You can make caviar in the form of mashed potatoes, and you can in the form of small grains.
16. Put the mashed potatoes in the pan again and bring to a boiling state over a very slow fire. I close the pan with a lid, so the contents will heat up faster and moisture will not evaporate.
17. Periodically open the lid and mix. Due to the fact that the pan thick edges, nothing burns. The process is excellent!
18. Stew for 25 minutes.
19. Cooking pepper. As can be seen from the recipe, we need 1.5 grams of pepper. How to count? Very simple for those who have electronic scales. If there are none, then prepare 5 peas of allspice and 16 peas of black peas. Pepper need to grind. This can be done in a mortar, and you can use a coffee grinder.
20. After 15 minutes of stewing under the lid and stirring, add tomato paste. I use Tomato paste, I like its taste and bright color. And this means that the color and taste of the future dish will be at its best. Although get ready, it will be slightly sour (we have enough paste for this).
Also add salt and sugar. All mix, bring to a boil again under the lid and simmer for 5 minutes.
21. Then add the last ingredient - crushed pepper. Add it, mix and simmer another 5 minutes.
22. Cool caviar, or hot smear on bread and eat with pleasure.
23. If they were preparing it for harvesting for the winter, then transfer it to a prepared sterilized jar. Lay tight, help yourself with a spoon. No air bubbles should form in the can.
We have repeatedly considered how to sterilize banks, so I will not repeat. If you do not know how to do this, then the whole process can be viewed here.
24. After you have filled the jar to the brim, cover it with a sterilized lid and screw it in with a seaming machine. Then turn over, putting on the cover, and cover with a blanket. Leave to cool. Then turn it over and place it in a cool place away from the battery.
As you can see, this recipe does not require sterilization.
Sometimes fresh greens, mainly parsley, are also added to this recipe. It can be added if it was not possible to find white roots. If you don’t have your own plot and you don’t grow roots yourself, you can only find them in a large supermarket, and even then not in full.
Therefore, instead of roots, you can add greens. It will not greatly affect the taste. It can also be harvested in jars. The only thing that needs to be done is to dry it thoroughly. Parsley is capricious, and can cause fermentation.
Caviar in this recipe turns out very tasty. Not for nothing in Soviet times so loved products with the abbreviation GOST. And everyone knows what it means. This is a sign of quality, the state standard. It is according to this standard that we laid the number of ingredients. Therefore, it should be ours just “shop”, and not some other.
The following tasty recipe is very tasty and easy to prepare. I recommend to take note of it. Due to the addition of garlic, a new spicy note appears in it.
A simple recipe for courgette caviar
- zucchini - 3 kg
- onions - 1 kg
- carrot - 1 kg
- tomato paste - 4 tbsp. spoons
- garlic - 7 cloves
- greens - parsley, dill - bunch
- salt - 2 tbsp. spoons (better to taste)
- sugar - 1 tablespoon
- pepper - 0.5 tsp
- oil - 200-250 ml
- Vinegar 9% - 1/4 cup (can be less, but better to taste)
Basically, the whole squash caviar is prepared according to one scheme. Initially, all the ingredients are stewed or fried, and then they are mashed, and then again stewed, ready-made mashed potatoes. But for a change, we’ll make some adjustments to the recipe, and cook it differently. In a simpler way.
1. Clean all vegetables. If large fruits remove seeds from them. Their weight is given in its pure form, without seeds or peel.
2. Cut all the vegetables into cubes in random order. You can also grate them. The method can be any.
3. To grind all the vegetables and fresh herbs in a combine to the state of mashed potatoes.
4. We will cook in a cauldron or other thick-walled pot. We heat cauldron.
5. Pour the oil and gently heat it. In hot oil, lay out the finished mashed potatoes.
6. Fry and simmer for 45 minutes. It is better to extinguish with the lid closed on very slow fire. Do not forget to periodically stir, so as not to burn.
7. Add tomato paste and finely chopped or chopped garlic through a garlic press, stir and fry for 5 minutes.
8. Add salt, sugar, pepper. Pepper can be used ground, and you can take 15 peppercorns and allspice 5 pieces, grind it in a mortar or grind it in a coffee grinder. The smell of this pepper will be very strong. Pour in vinegar. Stir and simmer for another 5 to 7 minutes after boiling.
9. Then hot lay in sterilized jars to the top. Condense with a spoon so that no air bubbles remain. Cover with sterilized lids and twist. Sterilize is not necessary.
10. Twist the banks overturned and put under the blanket to cool completely. Or eat, just spread on bread.
This caviar produces a very delicate, slightly savory taste. The texture is airy and just melting in your mouth! She wants to eat and eat, even if already ate!
And now let's consider another recipe. According to this recipe, we will not grind vegetables. I like this recipe, here all the pieces are tangible and very tasty. Therefore, along with pureed caviar, I always try to make at least a little according to this recipe.
- zucchini - 1, 4 kg
- carrot - 300 gr
- onion - 300 gr
- tomatoes - 5 pieces) small)
- garlic - 2 tooth
- oil - 100 ml
- salt - 1 tbsp. spoon
- sugar - 2 tbsp. spoons
- pepper - 0.5 tsp
It is good to cook such caviar in a slow cooker. Simple, fast, easy and tasty. But today we will look at how to do this in a kazan.
1. Peel the zucchini. If he is young and his skin is very thin, then it is not necessary to clean it. In this case, a uniform color, as in the first recipe, we will not seek, so you can leave it in the peel.
2. If the fruits are large, then you need to clear them from the seeds. It is easy enough to make a spoon. Weight is given without seeds and peel.
3. Cut them into cubes with a side of 1 cm.
4. Peel the carrots and cut them into smaller cubes.
5. Peel and dice the onions.
6. On the tomatoes from two sides make cross-shaped cuts. Pour boiling water for 3-4 minutes. Then drain the water. Peel the tomatoes and cut them into small cubes.
7. We will cook in a cauldron. Or you can cook in another pot with thick walls. In such a dish the contents will be stewed evenly and will not burn. We heat cauldron. Then pour oil into it and warm it up.
8. Spread onion, fry until golden brown.
9. Then lay out the carrots, fry for 5-7 minutes.
10. Now turn zucchini. Add them and fry all together for 10-15 minutes.
11. Add tomatoes.
12. Salt and pepper to taste. Simmer with the lid closed for at least an hour. Vegetables during this time will start a sufficient amount of juice. This is good, with caviar will be even tastier. Do not forget to stir intermittently.
13. 5 minutes before cooked, add garlic.
14. Cool or eat hot. She is good in any form. But it is still better to give her a little insistence.
15. Or lay it out in sterilized jars, cover with sterilized lids and roll up with the help of a seamer. Sterilize is not necessary.
It turns out in this case with juice, and we put it in banks.
16. Turn over the can, put it under the blanket until it cools completely.
Or we eat with bread, washing down with sweet tea. Cheating!
All the recipes presented today are made without sterilization. They are well stored, if after cooling to put them in a cool place, in the underground, in the pantry, away from heating appliances.
If this is not possible, then I would advise you to sterilize the jars before tightening them. Make it very easy.
Video on how to make delicious squash caviar with mayonnaise
Recently, they began to often cook caviar with mayonnaise. They say that this is just incredible yummy. And of course, we will not stand aside. And here is the recipe.
Yes, this is not the usual way, you can make your favorite piece. Try and share your impressions. And if you have your own interesting recipe, share it with us, please!
How to sterilize jars with blanks
I will write about it here very briefly. And who cares, go to a special article on this topic.
- prepare a large saucepan, lay gauze or a piece of cloth on the bottom. Pour hot water into it, but not boiling water, so that the bank, when we put it in water, does not burst.
- put the jars in the pot. The lids on them should not be screwed on; the banks are only covered with them.
- add water, it should reach the shoulders of the banks.
- Put the pot on the gas stove on a large fire. After boiling, reduce the heat so that the water does not boil. and boiling moderately.
- sterilize half-liter jars for 15 minutes, 650-gram jars - 20 minutes, and liter - 25 minutes.
- Then carefully remove the jar with special tongs and tighten.
- turn the neck down, cover with a rug and leave to cool completely.
Today we reviewed several delicious recipes for squash caviar. I tried to make for you a selection of the most popular ones. All these recipes have been tested, and I can tell you with confidence that one is better than the other. All are easy to prepare and all are tasty. In a word - “you will lick your fingers!”
They have only one drawback, as soon as you open the jar, the caviar disappears very quickly from there. And disappears in an unknown direction. Well, oh well! For this we prepared it!
Squash caviar - homemade caviar recipe
Caviar from zucchini is an amazing dish. It goes well with any side dish, is good with black bread and is very tasty in winter. The cost of cooking caviar is small, and the result is always happy. From the huge mass of recipes, I chose for you the simplest and delicious - such caviar could be tasted only in grandma's kitchen, a purely homemade, time-tested recipe. The dish turns out to be airy, juicy and very fragrant.
What we need:
- Young squash "from the garden" - 1.5 kg.
- Onions - two pieces (medium size).
- Carrots - two pieces (choose a bright orange, sweet).
- Garlic - two teeth.
- Salt, red pepper, ground nutmeg - to taste.
- Tomato paste - about one Art. spoons.
- Vegetable oil.
Grate zucchini or grate through a meat grinder and let it stand for 30 minutes. The juice that has stood out, drain (you can add it to any broth or even send it to freeze). Zucchini stew in its own juice for 30 minutes.
Onions and carrots finely chopped (chop onions, carrots three). Fry onion until golden, then add carrots and fry again.
Stewed squash mass is drained (if the juice is separated) and mixed with roasted vegetables. At this stage, the eggs must be salted. If you do this after adding tomato paste or before draining the juice, you can make a mistake. For those housewives who prefer iodized salt - salt at the very end.
Stew vegetable mass 5 minutes.
Lay the grated garlic, finely whipped dill, spices, tomato paste. After the vegetables are steeped, remove the sample. If you like fine pasty caviar - whip the mass in a blender or scroll in a meat grinder with a fine mesh.
This caviar is especially tasty cold - when all the flavors are mixed and how it should be infused.
Enjoy your meal and successful experiments!
On a note! Caviar from boiled or roasted zucchini, which is better? The first - more dietary and low-calorie, and the second - more tasty.
Let's start cooking
1. All vegetables for lazy squash caviar scroll through a meat grinder: zucchini, tomatoes, peppers, carrots.
2. Finely chop the onion and fry in butter until a light golden hue appears.
3. Put onion in vegetables and move.
4. Add everything to the pan and heat until boiling. Умерить огонь и готовить ленивую икру из кабачков около 50 минут.
5. Добавить соль. По желанию можно положить перец. Варить еще около четверти часа. Всыпать муку. и минут через 6-7 икра готова.
Если она готовилась на зиму, то горячей икрой наполнить стеклянную банку, на крышку капнуть несколько капель уксуса и закрутить банку с икрой. Перевернуть вверх дном, накрыть одеялом и держать до остывания. If lazy caviar from zucchini is cooked for food, you can add garlic, greens and put in the refrigerator.
How to cook squash caviar in a multicooker:
All vegetables, rinse, peel and cut into small slices. In a separate bowl, chop the greens and garlic. Vegetables, with the exception of garlic and herbs, beat with a blender, and then put in a bowl. Salt the vegetable mixture, put the greens with garlic. Cover with a lid, turn on the “Quenching” mode and leave to cook for exactly an hour.
Caviar shift into jars, add one spoonful of vinegar to each. Roll up, leave the jars upside down for a day, covering them with towels. Store such an unusual caviar in a dark place.
Caviar squash with mayonnaise - blanks for winter
Vegetable caviar in the winter months helps many hostesses. It can be a snack, a side dish, and even a product that is suitable for a sandwich. Inexpensive product in its benefits is not inferior to many dishes - such vegetable caviar contains many vitamins and a minimum of calories.
Here, you get such a can of home-made caviar from home “bins”, put hot potatoes on the table, maybe you already have pork chops or no less appetizing chicken cutlets and of course fresh bread. And then you understand that the day was spent, everything is fine, your friends and relatives are near you and now you can safely, eat and relax.
This is what I? If you prepare caviar from zucchini for the winter according to this recipe, you will always be ready to receive guests and not bother about what to treat them to. All lunches or dinners will be held in a light and relaxed, rather homely atmosphere. And do not believe caviar from zucchini will play an important role in this process. Comments about how “all delicious”, will be addressed in your direction.
- Three kilos zucchini (already free from the peel).
- 0.5 kilo of carrots (peeled).
- 350 grams of bell pepper (also freed from the seeds).
- 150 grams of hot pepper or to taste (remove the seeds).
- 10–12 cloves of garlic.
- 250 grams of mayonnaise.
- 250 grams of tomato paste.
- 100 ml of refined oil.
- Five dessert spoons of sugar.
- 1 dessert spoon of salt.
- One coffee spoon of black small pepper.
- One coffee spoon of 70% acetic acid.
Scroll zucchini in a meat grinder through the smallest lattice. Put them in a large saucepan (bowl) and put on the fire. While everything else is being prepared, the squash will be slightly extinguished, and moisture will evaporate from them.
Then add the peppers, carrots and bitter pepper scrolled in a meat grinder. Simmer for thirty minutes and add fatty mayonnaise, tomato paste, refined oil, granulated sugar, salt, and ground pepper.
Simmer another 40 minutes, with the lid closed, otherwise the entire kitchen will be soiled. Add garlic, it can also be scrolled in a meat grinder. Simmer for five minutes, remove from heat.
Take a blender and right in the pan to turn everything into a homogeneous mass. He will put it on the fire again, pour in vinegar and in a couple of minutes spread it out on previously prepared cans.
Sterilize 0.5 liter jars for 20 minutes. Close the lids.
For cooking squash caviar with mushrooms in three liters, take:
- three hundred milliliters of vegetable oil,
- a small spoonful of citric acid,
- salt, sugar,
- five peas allspice,
- three cloves of garlic,
- a bunch of parsley and dill,
- 500 grams of onions,
- kilogram experience,
- 500 grams of carrots,
- 1.5 kilograms of zucchini.
How to cook squash caviar with honey agarics
Pour mushrooms with cold water, boil, pour out water, rinse them and boil again in clean water for twenty minutes. After that fry on a little oil for 15 minutes.
Peel zucchini, cut into cubes, simmer until cooked in oil. Grate carrots and fry. All vegetables need to fry and stew separately from each other. Chop the onion and fry as well, then chop the greens and garlic.
Mix all roasted vegetables and twist them together with mushrooms, then put the caviar in a heat-resistant dish. Add greens, spices and garlic to the caviar, lightly sprinkle with sugar and salty, sprinkle the remaining oil, Put on the fire, and after boiling, make it at least add citric acid. Continue cooking for at least ten minutes.
Transfer the finished caviar to the jars, after rolling, leave for a day upside down, covered with a large towel.
Caviar from zucchini for the winter (the most delicious in a simple recipe)
This caviar recipe is one of the easiest and easiest. The consistency is tender, creamy. This preparation differs in taste from the classic recipe through a meat grinder. The secret is that we will stew all the vegetables in chopped form, and only then we will beat the mass with a blender. This is delicious! Try it and see!
- one and a half kilograms of zucchini, in purified form,
- 3 carrots (with a total weight of approximately 1.5 kilograms),
- 4 onions (with a total weight of approximately 1.3 kilograms),
- 50 grams of granulated sugar
- garlic head,
- salt to your taste
- half a cup of vegetable oil,
- half a teaspoon of ground pepper,
- 150 grams of good quality tomato paste
- 30 grams 9% vinegar.
1. Finely chop the onion. First crush the garlic with the wide side of the knife and then chop it thoroughly. Carrot skip through a grater. In a thick-bottom brazier, fry these vegetables in vegetable oil.
2. After 7-10 minutes add diced zucchini.
Squash before cooking must be cleaned of peel, seeds and soft core. If you use young zucchini, you can simply remove the skin.
Stew vegetables for another 30 minutes.
3. Add sugar, salt and pepper. Mix the tomato paste into the paste until smooth.
4. After adding the paste to extinguish another 10 minutes, then pour the vinegar. Then on the stove for another 3 minutes and turn off the fire.
If you plan to eat caviar immediately, and not to store it for the winter, you can not use vinegar.
5. Beat the hot mass with the help of an immersion blender to a state of gentle cream.
6. Now the dishes with caviar need to be put on the stove again. Be sure to cover with a lid, because such a mass very violently “shoots” when boiling. After the first "shots" hold on low heat for no more than 3 minutes.
7. Now the caviar is ready. It remains to place it in jars. Banks, in turn, must be clean and sterile. Covers also need to boil. So, in the prepared glass container decompose the entire volume of hot mass and roll up. Turn on the lid and cover with warm cloth. In this form, they should stand for about 12 hours.
Banks with delicate squash caviar should be stored in a cool place.
Squash caviar, as in the store (very tasty)
Connoisseurs of modern technology suggest cooking caviar from zucchini in a slow cooker. This wonderful electric appliance at times simplifies cooking, protecting you from washing extra dishes. In addition, the correct selection of modes and the necessary compliance of temperatures, makes the dish even more delicious. Let's try cooking caviar together.
- 120 grams of peeled carrots,
- 100 grams of onions,
- 2 kilograms of zucchini, suspended without seeds and peel,
- 200 grams of tomato paste,
- a little less than half a glass of sunflower oil,
- 20 grams of sugar,
- 30 grams of salt
- half a teaspoon of black pepper,
- 90 grams of vinegar 9%.
1. Cut courgettes into cubes. To do this, you can use a vegetable cutter or just a knife.
2. Finely chop the onion and grate the carrot. Set the “Frying” mode in the multicooker for 5 minutes. Pour some oil. As soon as it “hiss”, add onions and carrots there. Fry until the end of the regime.
3. After that, remove the vegetable fry from the multicooker bowl into a spacious bowl. Pour some more oil and fry the zucchini in the “Frying” mode for 20 minutes.
4. Shred squash to the carrot-onion mixture and blend with a blender until smooth.
5. Transfer the resulting mass back to the slow cooker and set the “Quenching” mode for 40 minutes. At the same time, you need to install a grid from the double boiler, as the squash puree boils and shoots very much.
6. After 40 minutes add all other ingredients except vinegar. Mix well to a tomato paste evenly colored mass. Continue quenching for another 20 minutes. Approximately on the 17th minute of cooking, pour in vinegar and mix.
7. While the mass is still hot, it should immediately be laid out in sterile jars. After cooling, they should be stored in a cellar, basement or other cool and dry place.
Tasty squash caviar for winter (recipe from grandmother)
We all remember the very grandmother's caviar, which she treated us as a child. Then it seemed that only she could cook like that. Now we will try to repeat that same squash caviar, according to the recipe of the grandmother.
- 1 kg of carrots,
- 2 kilograms of peeled zucchini,
- 1 kilogram of onion,
- 4 tablespoons of sugar,
- 150 grams of thick tomato paste,
- 2 full tablespoons of salt,
- slightly not a full glass of vegetable oil,
- teaspoon of acetic acid (70%),
- glass of water.
1. Carrot cut into cubes. Put in a roasting pan, add water, sugar and salt.
2. Simmer carrots for 10 minutes on slow mode. In the meantime, you need to cut the zucchini and onions into cubes. Then they also need to be added to the fire.
3. Extinguish for half an hour in this form, stirring often. Then you need to add tomato paste, butter and mix thoroughly. Simmer another 15-20 minutes.
4. Try the vegetable mass on the salt. If you think that there is not enough salt, pepper or something else, add. After the taste is perfected, you need to pour in the vinegar and stew for another 3-5 minutes.
5. Vegetables, right in the pan, mash with a beater. So did our grandmothers. If you prefer modern technology, you can use a blender. Boil this mixture under a lid at a minimum power of 5-7 minutes.
6. Now the caviar is ready to be moved to sterilized jars and stored until winter.
The recipe for delicious caviar from zucchini in a slow cooker
We cook such caviar in a slow cooker using sweet pepper. Its combination with the main ingredients, gives an unsurpassed taste and aroma. And such preparation is being prepared very quickly.
- 5 medium zucchini,
- 1 onion,
- 5 small carrots,
- 4 sweet peppers without seeds and tails,
- 2 lavrushki,
- 5 tomatoes,
- 4 tablespoons of vegetable oil,
- 3 tablespoons of vinegar,
- 4 peppercorns,
- some dill (at your discretion),
- 2 tablespoons of salt.
1. Onion cut into half rings or small pieces. Carrots chop the middle bars. Send these two ingredients to a multivarki oil bowl. Put the mode "Frying" for 15 minutes.
2. Without wasting time while vegetables are being cooked, you need to cut the zucchini into cubes. As soon as the technician signals the completion of work, add zucchini to the bowl and mix. Add approximately 1 cup of water and cover with a lid. Set the "Quenching" again for 1 hour.
3. Cooking zucchini takes about half an hour. After about 30 minutes, add the peppers, cut into strips, and salt.
4. Make tomato puree out of a tomato using a blender or meat grinder. As soon as the multi-cooker signals you about the readiness of the dish, vegetable caviar should also be ground with a blender. Now you need to combine these two masses - tomato and vegetable.
5. Set the mashed potatoes on the stove and cook for 15-20 minutes after boiling. Be careful, this mass is very active and it can be burnt! You can boil it in a slow cooker in the "Cooking" mode at the same time. A couple of minutes before the readiness add vinegar, the most crushed dill, lavrushka and peas.
6. Decompose the mass in banks and roll them up. Immediately turn on the warm matter and cover for the night.
Snack in a cold room. After opening keep refrigerated.
Simple and tasty zucchini caviar with mayonnaise
Mayonnaise is often added to zucchini caviar. It gives the dish a special tenderness and taste. To do this, be sure to choose a high quality product. You can even cook it yourself. But store options will work too.
- 3 kilograms of peeled zucchini (remove the soft core and peel),
- 250 grams of mayonnaise,
- 100 grams of granulated sugar
- 100 grams of vegetable oil,
- 250 grams of tomato paste or sauce
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 5 cloves of garlic,
- 2 tablespoons of vinegar.
1. Peeled zucchini cut into small pieces. If you use young zucchini, which do not yet have hard seeds and hard peel, you can recycle them in the raw form.
2. Zucchini skip through a small nozzle grinder. In this mass, add all other ingredients except vinegar. Garlic must be crushed with a press to a mushy state.
3. Mix everything diligently to obtain a homogeneous mixture, pale pink in color. Put on the stove and simmer for minimum power 1 hour after boiling. Shortly before readiness, about 3-4 minutes, you need to mix vinegar in the pan.
4. Hot caviar immediately pour into prepared banks. Roll up the caps and leave to warm overnight.
The next morning, caviar will be ready for transfer to a permanent storage place.
Caviar from zucchini not for the winter - you will lick your fingers
Not only in winter, we love to eat vegetable caviar. In the summer, I also cook it very often. It is very easy to make - chop vegetables, bake, beat into a homogeneous mass and is ready! This version of the dish is suitable even for those who follow a diet in the name of a beautiful figure. Easy, satisfying, appetizing and very tasty!
- a couple of young zucchini,
- 2 small carrots,
- 2 sweet tomatoes,
- 1 meaty bell pepper,
- 2 bulbs,
- pepper and salt to your taste
- 2-3 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
1. Vegetables cut into medium pieces. The exact size and shape do not matter. Add to them all the other ingredients and mix evenly.
2. Place the seasoned vegetables in a roasting sleeve and send to the oven for 50-60 minutes, with a temperature of about 170 degrees.
3. Gently place the contents of the bag in a bowl and beat with an immersion blender until the state of a homogeneous slurry.
5. Transfer the caviar to jars and store in the refrigerator. After cooling, you can start tasting. It turns out very tasty - you will lick your fingers!
The usual recipe for very tasty squash caviar
Such caviar is cooked quickly, and eaten even faster. Everything is very simple - we skip all the vegetables through a meat grinder and boil with the addition of tomato sauce. Thus, with minimal time and money, we get very tasty and beautiful caviar.
- 7-8 kilograms of young zucchini (if you use more mature vegetables, they need to be cleaned of viscera and peel),
- 1 kilogram of carrots,
- 1 kilogram of onions,
- 1 kilogram of sweet tomatoes,
- a glass of vegetable oil
- 4 tablespoons of salt,
- a glass of tomato sauce,
- half a cup of vinegar 9%.
1. Wash all vegetables and, if necessary, peel. Cut into pieces of this size so that it is more convenient to put them in a meat grinder. Thus, to turn all vegetables into a single mass using a meat grinder.
2. Add to the twisted mass all the other ingredients (except vinegar). Cook in this form should be on low heat after boiling for 1 hour. Without waiting for five minutes to readiness, pour vinegar and finish cooking.
3. Spawn the caviar in jars and close the lids. Such an appetizer is stored all winter at cool temperatures and normal humidity.
Homemade squash caviar with tomato paste
We often use such caviar in the winter, as an addition to pasta or rice. And in other combinations, it is also very tasty. Even just eat it with bread - you will lick your fingers!
- 2 large zucchini,
- 1 carrot,
- 3 onions,
- 200 grams of tomato paste,
- a little less than half a glass of vegetable oil,
- salt to taste
- 4 tablespoons of vinegar 9%,
- black pepper.
1. Peel the peel and release it from the soft core. Grate it with the carrot.
2. In oil, fry finely chopped onion. Then add zucchini and carrots to it. Stew 40 minutes.
3. Then you need to mix the tomato paste into the vegetables, spreading it evenly. Salt and sprinkle with pepper.
4. Cook the contents of the broiler in this form for about 20 minutes. Shortly before being removed from the stove, add vinegar and stir.
5. Ikorku decompose in jars and store. It turns out just great beautiful and tasty.
Zucchini is a very easy-to-cook vegetable! Cooking is a pleasure. And what delicious preparations for the winter are obtained from it ...
What recipes did you like more? What cooking methods do you use most often? Tell us your crown methods. It’s always a pleasure to borrow someone’s experience and share yours.
To make this recipe, take a five-liter thick-bottomed pot to put the whole mixture of chopped vegetables.
We follow the basic principle of cooking: we put the harder and more dense vegetables first, and those that are soft and quickly cooked last.
Put the saucepan on a medium heat, pour the oil. All vegetables are washed, peeled and cut into cubes.
Cut carrots lengthwise into four parts, then cut into small cubes. We send in a pan, in slightly hot oil.
Onions and garlic cut into small cubes and send to the pan.
Young squash zucchini into cubes with juicy skin. If you get the "old", remove the seeds with a spoon.
Stew vegetables on low heat. Carrots become soft and juice, onions should be transparent.
Сверху выкладываем нарезанные кабачки.
Следом идут очищенные от кожурки и нарезанные помидоры. Как вы заметили, соль мы не клали намерено. Она дает большое количество жидкости, что нам совсем не надо.
Тушим овощи до полной готовности, не закрывая кастрюлю крышкой 20-30 минут. Затем в горячем виде перекладываем смесь в кухонный комбайн.
Grind vegetables with a blender until mashed. It turned out we have a beautiful light brown color, delicate texture, air. We put everything back into the pan, and now we will bring it to the desired taste and thickness.
Add tomato paste for color and taste. Vinegar for acidity and preservation. Ground black pepper for easy bitterness. As well as salt and sugar. All thoroughly mixed, boil for 5 minutes. If the caviar turned out to be watery, boil it to the desired thickness.
We decompose hot, in prepared sterilized jars. Cover with boiled lids, turn upside down and cover with a blanket to cool slowly. Store in a cool cellar.
After laying in the banks, there is always a part of the product Let it stand for 15-20 minutes and cool. And now we spread it on a piece of black bread and eat it with pleasure. Enjoy your meal!
Squash caviar according to GOST, as in the store
In Soviet times, squash caviar, prepared according to GOST, was sold. When it comes to speech, it is the one that is remembered, famous, shopping, tasty and fragrant, rich orange in color.
It cost a penny, but it was very tasty. They made it according to a single standard with strict adherence to technology. The recipe for such caviar is perfectly suited for preparing it for the winter.
Tips for choosing "shop" caviar from zucchini
Cooking at home, squash caviar is not difficult and you will not naturally add any special additives. This suggests that the composition of the store product will also be extremely short and natural. All that should be included in it is zucchini, tomatoes (or tomato paste), carrots, salt, sugar, spices and vegetable oil - properly prepared squash caviar does not need flavors and other “chemistry”. By the way, preservatives are not the place here either - long-term storage is ensured by pasteurization or sterilization.
The main thing in this product is, of course, taste, but you need to meet it by clothes. If you decide to buy caviar in the store, do not take the first one from the shelf, especially if it is rolled up in a metal can. what is inside is unknown. It is better to consider the option in a glass container - everything is visible.
The correct courgette caviar has a pleasant light brown color, although the color is difficult to convey in writing .. If the caviar is more orange, this suggests that besides the courgettes, he added some vegetables, pumpkin or carrots. Reddish hue - probably a bit too much tomato paste. This naturally does not affect the usefulness or proper preparation, there are different recipes, but the taste, according to experts, becomes worse.
But if there is water on the surface, then it is better not to take the product at all. This is a sign that it is not made from fresh, but from frozen zucchini.
Before you put the jar in the basket, arrange it another test. If you turn the jar upside down, the caviar should drain slowly, it means that there are enough natural vegetables in it. And if it is too fast, it will say about excess water. However, to save on vegetables and at the same time give the product the necessary thickness, some manufacturers add flour or starch. Therefore, having finished a visual inspection, it is worthwhile to proceed to a careful study of the label.
What else besides the composition will tell the label on the jar of squash caviar? Date of manufacture. Caviar, produced in late summer - early autumn, is made from vegetables grown in the open field, and not in the greenhouse, and therefore more tasty and healthy.
Lose weight with squash caviar
To the comic question “To eat to lose weight? There is quite a serious answer - squash caviar. It helps get rid of edema, improves the gastrointestinal tract and speeds up the metabolism, which contributes to weight loss. Its caloric content is only 97 kcal. This is not much more than dietary vegetable salad. In addition, squash caviar contains vitamins of group B, ascorbic acid, potassium, sodium, magnesium, phosphorus, so that its regular use helps not only to gain a slim figure, but also improve health.
Storage conditions of courgette caviar - a guarantee of freshness
In the closed jar squash caviar is stored for two years. True, at a temperature of from 0 to + 20C. So in winter this product can be kept on the shelf in the closet, but for the summer it is better to “move” into the refrigerator. Alas, such conditions are not always observed in stores, so it is better to buy caviar, which was made no earlier than 4-5 months ago - during this time it certainly will not have time to spoil.
So let's summarize!
All recipes should please you, they are tested and worthy of being cooked and eaten.
Squash caviar is a dish that can not be spoiled. Try adding your favorite vegetables (bell peppers, eggplants, beets, tomatoes instead of pasta), mushrooms, grated apple.
Change the spices - every time you will get a new taste. Memorize the ingredients. Perhaps, this is how you invent your own, home-made recipe for a delicious zucchini caviar.
Enjoy your meal and successful experiments! Good luck and all the best!