Deprive is a highly contagious human skin disease. Under this name a whole complex of various pathological inflammatory processes on the skin, the causative agents of which are fungi and viruses, is combined. The causes, as well as the causative agents of certain types of lichens, still remain only theoretical conjectures. Only the occurrence of ringworm in humans is proved by the introduction of 2 types of fungi in the skin. It is also convincing and justified that the occurrence of shingles is associated with a herpes infection.
Since each of the species has a different origin, respectively, and the treatment of depriving a person of each type is different and aimed at combating a specific pathogen — a certain type of fungus or a virus. To differentiate any skin disease, you should contact a dermatologist, who either diagnoses on the basis of an examination, or you will need to pass a scraping from the damaged area for bacterial analysis. And only after specifying the diagnosis, determining the severity, depth of the lesion, the duration of the disease, taking into account the age and associated diseases, the doctor will prescribe the appropriate treatment for her.
Types of depriving a person
A person can develop the following types of lichen:
its pathogen is not yet known, it is believed that its occurrence is associated with herpes infection, occurs as a rule, when the body is weakened, manifests itself in the form of pink or reddish spots with peeling. This type of lichen should not be actively treated, after 1.5, a maximum of 2 months of lichen self passes.
Pink lichen, like almost all lichen, allergic reactions and other skin diseases at the very beginning appear pink spots on the skin, which at first are most often solitary, and then spread and become more numerous (chopped, ringworm, shingles, lichen planus). You can not engage in self-diagnosis and self-treatment, establish a diagnosis based on the photo and the description of the disease. Only a dermatologist can differentiate the type of skin lesion, and first of all you should consult a specialist. Since the treatment of all types of lichen is very different and should only be prescribed by a dermatologist.
- Ringworm, microsporia, trichophytia of smooth skin or ringworm
the causative agent is fungi, one species of which is transmitted from animals, the other occurs only in humans.
- Chug, colored, multi-colored versicolor
it is also a fungal disease, a solar fungus, its pathogen is Microsporon furfur, a pathogenic filamentous fungus. The peculiarity of this type of fungus is the color change of the affected skin after sunburn, from dark to discolored, without treatment in the winter, a reverse color change occurs.
- Shingles, Herpes
the most studied type of lichen, the causative agent of which is the herpes virus Zoster, a characteristic feature of which is intense pain during the progression of the disease.
Little studied the origin of this type of depriving a person. Treatment is also considered quite difficult. It is assumed that various neurogenic, metabolic disorders in the body in response to physical or chemical factors can provoke the onset of activation of a virus in the body.
Before starting treatment with depriving ointments, creams, sprays or various solutions, you should know exactly what kind of depriving a person whose treatment with the wrong diagnosis can lead to deterioration, eczema or depriving the patient of a chronic, difficult to treat form.
Especially carefully it is necessary to treat the use of all sorts of hormonal ointments, since depriving is fungal and viral origin is a big EVIL, they first of all help, and then worsen the condition and lead to a chronic course of the disease. A complete list of all hormonal ointments for psoriasis, dermatitis, allergies, as well as to read about the dangers of their use can be on our website.
The table shows the types of depriving a person, their brief description and basic principles of therapy.
How to start treatment depriving
Immediately after a skin rash or red spots appear, we advise you to contact a dermatologist to begin treatment. If you do not delay the campaign to the doctor, then the treatment will be able to pass quickly, in opposite cases, get rid of depriving the process is long and long. In some cases, herpes resembles a lesion disorder, so the diagnosis needs to be clarified. But even an experienced specialist is sometimes hard to determine the type of lichen, it is necessary to conduct special studies.
How to find out which zoster struck you? From the photographs presented on the Internet, it is difficult to accurately identify and recognize a type of rash, you can only see what the pink lichen looks like. The success of treatment depends on how quickly the therapy is initiated and whether the right medicine is chosen for the disease. Indeed, in some cases, to remove and cure the lichen is not easy, sometimes the ailment is treatable at home.
This type of skin disease people suffer in most cases. The disease is transmitted from person to person, as well as from animals to people. The causative agent is a microscopic fungus trichophyton. For the treatment of this type of disease, therapy is usually prescribed by external and internal medication. It is better to start therapy after consulting a dermatologist.
If the focus of the disease is a small area of skin, the surface of which is dry, local administration of ointments such as Clotrimazole, Lamisil, Miconazole, etc., is prescribed. If the fungus had time to hit a large area of the skin, the use of ointments will have to be combined with the administration of antibiotics - tablets or subcutaneous injections, such as "Orungal" or "Griseofulvin." Without the complete destruction of trihofiton cells in this case, it is impossible to get rid of the disease.
If the pathogen struck the scalp and neck, the chin is appointed with a shampoo “Nizoral”. This tool will eliminate the burning and peeling of the skin, other unpleasant symptoms. Hair on the affected skin should be cut off.
Treatment of multi-colored lichen
If the disease first manifested itself, sunbathing will help to get rid of it - ultraviolet will quickly destroy the pathogen. But the problem is that the colorful or color lichen easily goes into the chronic stage. If during the warm period of time the wounds begin to heal, then in the winter ailment it will make itself known by new manifestations.
Therefore, it is better to combine ultraviolet treatment with depriving foci of treatment — to smear the affected areas with Miconazole and other medical preparations, as well as exfoliating agents (salicylic alcohol). The scheme is as follows: during the daytime, the lesion is smeared with an antifungal medication, in the evening the skin is treated with salicylic alcohol, and at night it is necessary to anoint with a miconazole. After 4-5 days, the skin will recover, the wounds will stop itching and heal.
Treatment of this type of the disease is carried out in three directions. The affected skin areas (purulent vesicles) are treated with "green paint" or they are cauterized with other preparations. "Acyclovir" is prescribed to eliminate the source of infection. If the skin is very itchy, sore, has a wet surface, prescribe drugs to reduce pain, creams or ointments. Finally, for the fastest recovery, doctors recommend starting taking vitamin complexes.
Treatment of flat red lichen
This type of skin disease mainly affects women. Antibiotics, hormones and antihistamines are used to treat the disease - hydrocortisone ointment, penicillin group drugs, “Tavegil.” For severe pains and itching, analgesics are recommended. To increase the body's defenses, doctors advise taking drugs and vitamins to increase immunity.
A video on how to treat a person with zoster, how to deal with an illness, how to cure it once and for all, will help you understand the causes, symptoms and methods of dealing with this disease.
Treatment milynyankoy ordinary (root)
The infusion of the root of myalnjanki ordinary is prepared like this: chop 1 tsp. medicinal plants, boil in 200 grams of water and cool. Insist soapbox need for six hours. Do not forget to strain the tincture through cheesecloth. Drink 1 tbsp. every two hours throughout the day. Repeat the procedure until the disease is completely cured.
Garlic treatment (heads)
Many help procedures associated with the attachment and treatment of garlic affected areas. We offer two effective ways.
- Crush a few garlic cloves with a garlic press. To apply garlic weight on a sore point, to hold 10-15 minutes. The course of treatment lasts three to four days.
- Cut a few cloves of garlic in half, wipe the affected areas of the skin with them. For greater effect, we recommend that after this procedure, treat the affected areas with a mixture of burdock root and crushed charcoal.
- Milled pine rosin.
- Pork lard (reheated steamed).
All components of the patch are used in a ratio of 1 to 1. It is necessary to melt the wax, mix it with rosin. Next, add fat in small portions. During cooking, the mass must be constantly mixed. After the mass becomes homogeneous, let it cool. The resulting mixture should be applied to a sterile bandage or gauze, attach to the affected area. Change the bandage twice a day, part of the mixture will be absorbed by the skin, the rest must be removed with gauze. To carry out the procedure until the complete elimination of sores.
Birch Kidney Ointment
- Pork lard - 500 grams
- Fresh birch buds - 1 cup
Melt steamed pork lard, crush birch buds. Mix the ingredients in a homogeneous mass. Next, put the mass in earthenware, and heat in the oven for a week for three hours a day. On the last day, drain the melted fat, discard the rest of the kidneys. The resulting ointment applied to the affected areas.
Preventive measures: how not to contract deprive
Deprive is a contagious disease. The main way to protect yourself from the disease - regularly maintain personal hygiene. Do not touch your hands to stray animals - cats and dogs.
If you have to constantly care for the sick, you should observe special precautions. We advise you to constantly wash your hands with means that destroy the causative agent of the disease - trichophytosis. In this regard, ordinary laundry soap has shown itself well. The preparation "Tsiteal", dissolved in water, forms a thick foamy mass that destroys the fungus. Wash your hair and body with antifungal Nizoral shampoo.
The causative agent depriving maintains vitality outside the human body for three months. In the room, the apartment where the patient is located, it is necessary to do wet cleaning every day using Alpinol or Alaminol. All upholstered furniture, carpets or toys need to be temporarily removed. Things and bedding of the patient are erased separately. All laundry after washing must be ironed. To prevent recurrence, after you managed to cure the disease, take blood tests. At the first symptoms of depriving, contact your doctor, do not self-medicate, so that the ailment does not have time to go into the chronic phase.
Tar versus depriving
Deprive a person whose symptoms, treatment with folk remedies create obvious inconvenience during a certain period, are most pronounced in such forms as ringworm, pink, shingles and flat, and are effectively removed by birch tar.
This tool is characterized by a sparing effect, recognized by official medicine and is widely used in the manufacture of pharmaceutical preparations (Vishnevsky ointment, Wilkinson ointment, tar soap). Natural antiseptic inhibits pathogenic microflora, promotes rapid healing, disinfection and renewal of the skin. In combination with butter, moisturizing and additionally nourishing the skin, in a short time will relieve from lichen-free formations. The components of the healing mixture is recommended to use in equal proportions. The composition is characterized by a specific smell, so it is better to put it before going to bed.
The treatment of depriving a person at home is effectively medication, the components of which are 1 part of the ash of birch log and 3 parts of tar. Drawing should be made on problem sites and maintain for several hours.
You can get rid of unpleasant plaques by applying birch tar and fish oil in the same proportions. If after 2 hours after the procedure, the skin has become wet and reddened, it is recommended to further treat the affected area with zinc ointment.
Folk remedies for lichen offer to use highly concentrated crude birch tar in combination with salicylic acid, combined in equal shares. The use of such a mixture will be effective in the absence of allergy to these components.
Due to the high content of carcinogens, ingestion of tar is not recommended. Before using compresses with this component in the composition, you should ensure that there are no allergic manifestations by first applying a small dose to areas with delicate skin - the elbow bend or wrist.
In the fight against depriving effectively treatment with tar soap - a finished product, based on birch tar. The darker the color of soap - the higher the concentration of tar and, accordingly, its medicinal properties. The affected area is required to lather, leave the formed foam on the skin until it is completely dry. The recommended duration of the procedure is 2 weeks.
Raisin: antibiotic for skin
It is possible to get rid of depriving with the help of ordinary dark raisin without stones, which contains completely harmless to humans substances that kill fungi.
Natural antibiotics require rubbing the affected areas and the skin around them. A noticeable improvement is observed after the first use of dried berries.
We treat that at hand
In the treatment of lichen, apple cider vinegar has proven itself, in which you want to moisten a small piece of gauze and apply to the foci of infection for 10 minutes up to 6 times a day.
Effective compress of grated beets with honey in equal proportions. The mixture is required to impose on the sore area, cover with a film and hold for several hours.
Lichen red, treatment of folk remedies which shows quite successful results, will disappear after applying a compress on the basis of sea buckthorn oil. To enhance the effect of such an agent in the treatment process it is recommended to take orally in a teaspoon during meals.
When lichen picked up from animals, a compress of fresh lemon slices is effective. They need to hold on the skin for a few seconds, after which the procedure is repeated again after 3 hours. The acid contained in lemon inhibits the fungus, causing a speedy recovery.
This miraculous garlic
You can fight with deprive with garlic, a few cloves of which you want to grind and combine with honey until a homogeneous slurry. The resulting mixture gently lubricate the skin with lichen plaques. Duration of the procedure: from 2 to 3 weeks. You can rub garlic in its pure form, the skin after such treatment can not be wetted for several hours. Effective garlic compresses, in which crushed garlic placed in gauze is required to be applied for 10-15 minutes to the places with lichen rashes.
Get rid of depriving the lemon-garlic compress, for the preparation of which the two components in a crushed form (lemon and garlic) must be diluted to a pasty state, attach to the skin and leave for 2 hours. The causative agent of the disease can be destroyed within three procedures.
Folk remedies for shingles propose to use an effective tincture of 100 grams of gruel of garlic and 200 ml of castor oil, previously aged for 3 hours in a warm oven. Lubricate the spots with a prepared compound 2-3 times a day.
Folk remedies for pink lichen
Pink versicolor is effectively treated with iodine - a somewhat aggressive, but effective means. It is recommended to cauterize the affected areas twice a day with the obligatory application for the night.
At first, peeling of the skin will be observed. A good result will show iodine mixed in the same proportion with vodka.
Horse sorrel and celandine: instructions for use
Affordable medicine is horse sorrel, a tablespoon of the roots of which you need to pour a tablespoon of hot water. The resulting composition is kept for half an hour in a water bath, then used for compresses.
Celandine effectively deals with all kinds of dermatitis of the skin, including lichen-like formations. Инструкция проста: для избавления от розового лишая темную стеклянную емкость требуется доверху наполнить стеблями и листьями растения, залить водкой и настоять около 3 недель. Готовую настойку принимать внутрь по 10 капель за 15 минут до еды.
Along the way, using the tincture of the plant juice should treat the problem area of the epidermis. Wait until the tool is absorbed, then re-lubricate the skin. This procedure is recommended to be repeated three times throughout the day. Initially, it may feel a strong itching, which gradually subsides.
Nontraditional methods of depriving
In the fight against lichen, ordinary salt will help, the particles of which should be dialed with a finger dipped in your own saliva and applied to the affected areas. Such an unusual method gives a positive result even after a single use.
It has long been a common condition for people with condensed moisture collected from window glass. Rash when using this method passed after 3 days.
An unusual but quite effective remedy is newspaper tar, which can be obtained by burning a newspaper. Affected areas should be greased with soot remaining after burning, no more than 4 times a day. After 2-3 procedures, the disease must pass.
From ringworm effective pulp from birch charcoal powder and burdock root. Before applying it, sore spots should be smeared with freshly squeezed garlic juice.
Natural remedies to help
What else are known folk remedies for depriving? Chamomile extract is sufficiently effective, for preparation of which you need a tablespoon of dried flowers to pour 1.5 cups of hot water and leave for half an hour.
The finished medicine needs to be rubbed into the skin half an hour before washing. Similarly, the use of propolis, especially effective in removing ringworm. To do this, 50 grams of the product is required to insist on 200 ml of vodka or medical alcohol for 7 days. The resulting medicine is required to treat areas of the body affected by lichen-like spots.
Good helps gruel from the ash of a sunflower. To obtain it is required to burn the dried sunflower cap (without seeds). The resulting ash is required to dilute with water to the state of thick cream. Lubricate the affected areas with finished gruel for 7 days.
Folk remedies for depriving - garden crops, in particular pumpkin. The flesh of the vegetable is required to grate, squeeze the juice. The pressed mass is used in the form of a compress, which is changed every 12 hours.
It is recommended to apply finely chopped leaves of strawberry or strawberry to the sore spot.
Good help tincture of flowers of acacia or lilac. To prepare it, freshly picked flowers need to be washed, placed in a glass container, and filled with vodka or medical alcohol: 250 g of liquid per 100 g of raw material. Insist in a cool dark place for 10 days, strain. The resulting medication to treat the affected areas of the body.
Folk remedies for depriving the body are a mass of recipes from which you can always choose the most suitable and affordable. It is important to begin treatment at the initial stage of the disease in order not to resort to the use of expensive medications.
Licking a person’s home can be done with inexpensive pharmaceuticals.
- Cream "Candide" 1%. It is a drug for external use. Destroys the synthesis of fungal formations, thereby violating their structure. For this drug is sensitive multicolored (scaly) versicolor. It is required to apply on the cleaned dry skin with a thin layer for 2-3 weeks.
- Sulfur-salicylic ointment. The components of this drug - salicylic acid and sulfur - can get rid of depriving everyone individually. In the complex, their anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial action is enhanced several times.
- Ointment "Nitrofungin". It is an antifungal solution intended for outdoor use. It is characterized by softness of action, when applied to the skin, itching, redness, and a feeling of discomfort can be observed. The procedure of application is as follows: three times a day with a cotton swab with a cotton swab should be treated areas with lichen-free formations until they disappear.
- Acetylsalicylic acid. Quickly destroys adult cells and spores of a parasitic pathogen. The tablets must be crushed into powder, mixed with 40-degree alcohol to a uniform consistency. Apply to sore spots. Top secure with plaster. The period of use is 3 days. It is not recommended to lubricate the places of hair growth, since such a mixture may adversely affect their condition. Do not use on sensitive skin to avoid allergic manifestations.
- You can remove lichen with a solution of equal proportions of sulfuric ointment and benzyl benzoate - an antiparasitic emulsion. Apply to the skin 3-4 times a day for 3 days.
Furacilin is an effective drug for external use in the fight against pathogens. Available in pill form. To prepare a solution of 7 tablets is required to dissolve in 100 ml of water.
The resulting composition must be cleaned with lichen plaques. After drying, it is recommended to treat the skin with a solution of potassium permanganate, which will enhance the therapeutic effect.
"YAM" - effective ointment against depriving
Ointment "NM" is a fungicidal, bactericidal, low-toxic agent intended for the treatment of domestic animals. A positive result shows when removing unhealthy formations on human skin. Contains a complex of active substances of antiseptic and antifungal action: tar, zinc oxide, salicylic acid, sulfur, turpentine. Actively fights bacteria, causing a reduction in itching with lichen rashes. Due to the fatty basis (lanolin and petrolatum), the preparation is comfortable when applied to the skin. Especially effective in the treatment of licking lichen.
High performance talker "Zindol"
Often, dermatologists against pink lichen prescribe to the patient a “Tsindol” talker, the ingredients of which are glycerin, ethyl alcohol, talc, zinc oxide, and starch. This tool is aimed at combating pathogens depriving, has a healing, softening, drying effect with the parallel removal of allergic manifestations. The talker from depriving is applied with a cotton swab to the sore spots three times a day. Flush is not recommended, you should wait until the tool dries and disappears by itself. Side effects are itching, redness of the skin, hyperemia.
Why the disease occurs
There are several causes of skin disease. Each type of lichen is caused by different pathogens:
- Pink. The reason - the herpes virus group. Affected people with weakened immunity.
- Ringworm It is transmitted from a sick person or animal, during dacha or field work without gloves.
- Cuticle. The reason is a specific fungus, seborrheic dermatitis. Often sick members of the same family. The provoking factor is high humidity, high ambient temperature.
- Shingles. The causative agent is the herpes zoster virus. It affects individuals with reduced immunity. You can get sick from chickenpox. Sometimes relapse in smallpox patients is possible.
- Red lichen planus. Severe autoimmune disease. Persons with hereditary predisposition are prone. The disease develops with frequent stress, allergic reactions, after infections, with metabolic disorders and gastrointestinal tract.
How to get rid of the disease
Most species of lichen successfully treated. Visit a dermatologist. The choice of treatment method depends on:
- causes and provoking factors
- the presence of concomitant diseases.
To combat skin infections, medications and popular recipes are used. The duration of the course of therapy and the selection of funds is determined by the doctor.
- limit patient contact with family members,
- daily wash and iron the bed and linen,
- select separate dishes
- after caring for the patient, disinfect hands with Cital. Prepare the solution according to the instructions.
- clean the floor daily with Alaminol or Alpinol.
Be sure to cut the hair on the affected areas. How to treat ringworm in a person? To fight the fungus that caused ringworm, we need:
- Creams, shampoos, sprays containing Clotrimazole, Mikoseptin, Terbinafine. Positive reviews deserved shampoo Nizoral. Itching and burning, the skin is restored, bald spots disappear.
- Daily lubricate the bald spots with 5% iodine solution. The treatment dries and disinfects the areas.
- In the evening, apply salicylic acid and sulfur tar oil to the affected area.
- At the prescription of a doctor in a pharmacy, Vidal milk will be prepared. The composition of the local antifungal agent includes boric acid, lotion with sulfur, salicylic acid, alcohol and other components. Rub the mixture in the right places daily.
- Inside appoint Griseovulfin. Taking the drug - daily, the course of treatment - from 15 to 25 days. Every week - analysis for the presence of fungus. With a negative result, drink pills every other day. The term is two weeks to prevent relapse.
- In case of foot lesions, lubricate the skin with selenium sulfide, take Clotrimazole or Ketoconazole inwards.
- Additionally shown are immunomodulators, vitamins, drugs for strengthening the walls of blood vessels - Troxevasin, Ascorutin.
In many cases, the disease goes away without treatment. How and what to treat pink zoster in a person? Specific therapy:
- It is forbidden to lubricate the affected skin with iodine, sulfur ointment, salicylic acid, other potent compounds,
- do not steam the skin, take baths, it is advisable not to wet the affected areas,
- unlike most types of disease, UV rays are contraindicated! Under the influence of the sun, the affected area may increase,
- don't wear synthetic underwear
- avoid excessive sweating,
- follow a sparing diet, eliminate alcohol,
- Take antihistamines to eliminate itching. Suitable Cetrin, Suprastin, Zyrtec, Claritin,
- wipe the affected skin with thistle, sea buckthorn, peach, St. John's wort oils,
- process skin ointment "Zomulan", Chlorophyllipt.
Red lichen planus
The main contingent of patients is women suffering from obesity and diabetes. How and how to treat lichen planus in a person? The basis of treatment is the alleviation of the symptoms of a chronic disease, elimination of pain and itching.
- topical hydrocortisone ointment,
- inside - penicillin antibiotics. Take drugs that protect the intestinal microflora - Linex, Nystatin,
- antihistamines will help to eliminate itching. Pay attention to the new generation of drugs with a minimum of side effects - Tsetrin, Zyrtec,
- Paracetamol, Ketanov, Ibuprofen,
- drink vitamins, tincture of ginseng, echinacea to strengthen the immune system.
How to treat shingles? Be sure to visit an infectious diseases specialist and a dermatologist, if necessary - an ophthalmologist and a neurologist. To wash or not - opinions differ. The doctor allowed to wash areas with bubbles? Use a decoction of the series, calendula and chamomile. Reduces the risk of inflammation and infection in other areas.
- for relieving pain - gel with lidocaine, ibuprofen, paracetamol,
- patients over 50 years old with severe disease need antiherpetic drugs - Acyclovir, Valtrex,
- Without antiviral therapy, improvement will not occur. Effective remedy - Epigen cream,
- to treat places of precipitation with brilliant green, Castellani liquid or to apply antiherpetic ointments and creams - the doctor decides
- in severe cases, plasmaphoresis, physiotherapy, acupuncture, antidepressants are needed.
Read about the first signs of chickenpox in a child in a separate article.
On the causes of acne, read here interesting information.
If you go here http://vseokozhe.com/bolezni/rozha/na-noge.html you can read all about the erysipelas.
Multicolored or scaly versicolor
What and how to treat color and pityriasis versicolor in humans? The difficulty of treatment lies in the increased perspiration due to the increased humidity of the environment. It provokes the development of the disease intense heat.
Recurrences occur frequently? Think about a change of residence. Pick up areas with a dry, warm climate with reasonable rainfall, moderate temperatures.
- UV irradiation is shown in the physiotherapy room,
- treatment of foci with miconazole, bifosin, terbinafine, salicylic alcohol. Course - 14 days,
- in the morning apply antifungal cream, in the evening - salicylic alcohol. Before going to bed, lubricate again the necessary areas with miconazole or other preparations.
- in the absence of positive results of local treatment, antifungal agents are shown in tablet form. Effective: Clotrimazole, Nizoral, Fluconazole, Ketoconazole, Introconazole and their analogues.
Folk methods and recipes
The main focus in the treatment of various types of lichen is on drugs. After consulting with a dermatologist, try one of the proven homemade recipes. How to treat versicolor at home? Use medicinal herbs, natural substances.
- Mix melted lard to a uniform mass - 500 g, fresh birch buds - 1 cup. Fold in pottery, daily tantalizing the mixture in the oven for 3 hours. After a week, throw out the kidneys, pour the fat into a clean dish. Lubricate the lesions every day.
- Spread celery roots and leaves, proportions 1: 1. Apply the obtained gruel daily to problem areas. Take three times a day freshly squeezed celery juice, 2 tbsp. l spoons.
- Prepare the infusion of bearberry root. Chop the plant, pour 200 g of water, boil, let it brew. After 6 hours, the natural remedy is ready. Strained infusion take 2 hours in a tablespoon. The course of treatment depends on the severity of the disease.
- Squeeze lemon juice, wipe the inflamed places 2-3 times a day.
On the treatment of seborrheic dermatitis by folk methods, read at this address.
How to protect yourself from a contagious disease:
- do not touch stray cats and dogs,
- control the course of diseases associated with the endocrine system,
- keep your hands and skin clean
- strengthen the immune system
- always wash your hands with soap after returning from public places
- Wear protective gloves when working on the summer cottage,
- eat right
- less nervous
- together with antibiotics, take drugs to protect the intestinal microflora.
From the following video you can find out all the information about the reasons for the appearance and treatment of depriving a person:
Like this article? Subscribe to site updates via RSS, or stay tuned to Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki, Facebook, Google Plus or Twitter.
Treatment depriving birch tar
Birch tar is an effective remedy for the treatment of dermatological diseases, it is used not only in folk recipes, but also in official medicine. Based on it, Vishnevsky ointment, tar soap, Wilkinson ointment is made. Studies show that active substances in the composition of birch tar can stop the synthesis of DNA in which there are defects.
Lichen rash often occurs in children, as they are more likely to come into contact with animals, including street ones, so treatment for depriving should be benign, if possible without antibiotics. Birch tar is an excellent solution to the problem, as it not only has antiseptic properties, inhibits pathogenic microflora, but also promotes healing of the skin.
Recipes based on birch tar:
The following mixture works effectively against pink lichen: birch tar and butter are taken in a ratio of one to one and applied to the skin, a bandage is applied from above. The smell of birch tar is very characteristic, and not everyone likes it, so it is advisable to spend the procedure overnight. Butter in this recipe contributes to additional nutrition and hydration of the skin,
Lime scabs or psoriasis can also be treated with birch tar. The mixture for external use is prepared as follows: the ash of birch logs (one part) and the tar (three parts) are mixed, applied to the skin and left for several hours,
Compresses with birch tar help with lichen rashes of viral and fungal etiology, lotions are prepared from tar and fish oil mixed in equal proportions. The resulting agent is treated with gauze folded several times and dressing the affected areas. Observe the condition of the skin after removing the compress - if it is red and moist to the touch, zinc ointment should be applied, but not earlier than two hours after the procedure,
Highly concentrated crude tar with salicylic acid is an excellent treatment for depriving, inhibiting pathogenic microorganisms. But it can be used only in the absence of allergy to the components of the therapeutic mixture.
Despite all the beneficial properties of birch tar, you should remember the rules for its use - to use the tool inside is not recommended because of the content of carcinogens in it. Before you make compresses from the tar, make sure that you do not have an allergic reaction to its components. To do this, apply a little money on areas with delicate skin - the wrist or the elbow bend.
Tar soap. Среди готовых средств на основе березового дегтя, которые можно приобрести в аптеке, наиболее хорошо справляется с отрубевидным и розовым лишаем дегтярное мыло.When choosing a soap, pay attention to its color: the darker the shade, the higher the concentration of tar, respectively, and the effectiveness of the tool.
The method of application of tar soap in the treatment of depriving: the affected area is soaped, the foam is left on the skin until it is completely dry. Repeat from several days to two weeks.
Treatment depriving ointments
Lichening treatment on the skin can be performed using a mixture of sulfuric ointment and benzyl benzoate (an antiparasitic agent, is available as an emulsion) in equal proportions. Apply on the skin three times a day for three days.
In addition, in folk medicine is often used 3 more types of pharmaceutical ointments, which are inexpensive:
Cream Candide 1%. Candid Cream - a remedy for external use, effective in fungal and bacterial diseases, inhibits the reproduction of mold and yeast fungi, gram-negative bacteria. It is used in the treatment of dermatosis, thrush, microsporia, multi-colored lichen. The cream is applied to cleansed and dry skin, the treatment of Candida 1% is 2-3 weeks,
Nitrofungin ointment for depriving. Nitrofungin - an effective antifungal drug for external use, comes in the form of a solution. It is used to treat dermatomycosis, inhibits pathogens of fungal and bacterial infections, candidiasis, microsporia, pityriasis and trichophytia, can be used to prevent staphylococcal and streptococcal infections. The advantage of Nitrofungin in comparison with other antifungal drugs is a mild effect on the epidermis, which does not cause sensitization. However, if there is redness, itching or discomfort during application, the solution should be diluted with water to an acceptable concentration. Method of application: a cotton swab solution is applied to areas with lichen rashes three times a day until they disappear completely. It is necessary to try to avoid direct sunlight on the skin in places of application,
Acetylsalicylic acid and furatsilin against depriving
Acetylsalicylic acid (regular aspirin tablets) is an excellent remedy for lichen rashes. It is used in this form: crush the tablets into a slurry and mix with a forty-degree alcohol until smooth, apply to the skin and stick the patch on top. It helps to get rid of depriving for three days.
But the recipe has contraindications - the tool can not be applied to the rash in places where there is hair - the mixture can dry them and make it brittle. It is also not recommended to use on sensitive skin, as it can provoke allergic rashes.
Furacilin is an antiseptic exclusively for external use, is sold in tablet form at any pharmacy, it costs a penny. Effectively fights pathogens, destroying their cell walls.
For the treatment of lichen prepare a solution of seven tablets, dissolved in 100 ml of water. This solution is rubbed areas with skin rashes. Immediately after application, when the skin dries, you can wipe it with a solution of potassium permanganate, this enhances the effect of the treatment procedure.
The best remedy for depriving
YAM-1 veterinary ointment is an effective treatment for lichen, both in animals and in humans. Contains a complex of active substances with a fungicidal action - tar, sulfur, zinc oxide, salicylic acid, turpentine and others. In addition to the antifungal action, the tool actively counteracts bacterial infection and helps to reduce itching with lichen rashes. Does not cause sensitization and irritation on the skin, comfortable in application due to the fatty basis (lanolin, vaseline). Gives good results in the treatment of trichophytia, lichen sore, dermatomycosis.
Despite the fact that this ointment is intended for animals, it does not mean that people should not use it. Even some doctors know about this ointment, but they will never tell you about it at the reception, since it is forbidden to them. But everyone who tries NM ointment, get a positive result, it is the best remedy for depriving, which you can buy.
Treatment of licking raisins
When our children see a stray cat or dog on the street, they immediately run to stroke it. But then all this turns around in the fact that the child becomes ill from deprived.
In such cases, it is necessary to turn to dermatologists, but in our hospitals there is a constant lawlessness: now the doctor is not there, then the queue is just awesome. And time cannot be wasted in such cases. From depriving can folk remedy.
It is necessary to take dark pitted raisins and rub them on the affected areas and the skin around them.
The fact is that in a raisin there are special substances that kill fungi, and at the same time are completely harmless to humans. Parasitic fungi are transmitted to humans from animals. It is necessary to rub raisins into the skin where the body is affected. Due to the healing properties of raisins, it will replace the best medical remedy for you.
Honey with grated garlic
A few cloves of garlic are ground on a grater and mixed with natural honey until smooth. The resulting mixture is distributed over the skin with lichen plaques, which contributes to their disappearance. The course of treatment is two to three weeks.
A similar recipe, but without honey in the composition - crushed garlic is rubbed into the affected areas, after which you can not wet the skin for several hours.
Garlic compresses on the skin with deprive allow you to return to its former appearance in a few days. Chopped garlic is wrapped in cheesecloth and applied to areas with lichen rashes for 10-15 minutes.
Lemon with garlic
When lichen lesions, poorly amenable to treatment with antibiotics, the following recipe effectively works: grated garlic and lemon are applied to the skin, leave a compress for two hours. Three procedures are enough, and the pathogen is destroyed, and the skin is restored after the lesions.
With a lichen picked up from pets, a compress from fresh lemon slices helps - it is kept on the skin for a few seconds, and after three hours the procedure is repeated. The acid contained in lemon inhibits the fungus, which promotes healing. It is necessary to continue the treatment for 3-4 days to consolidate the result.
Salt. An unconventional method of treatment of depriving with the help of own saliva and table salt. The middle finger is moistened with saliva and grains of salt are gathered into it, the mixture is applied to the affected areas. This unusual method of treatment of lichen gives the result even after a single use. After using it, skin rashes and lichen-free spots disappear.
Condensation method (when the windows in the house sweat). The ancient popular recipe for depriving treatment: smear the affected areas with condensed moisture from window glass. To collect drops of condensate, you need to breathe hot air on the window. The rashes caused by deprive, pass after three days of use of this method.
Iodine with vodka from depriving. Another popular recipe mixture for external use: the usual iodine, which can be purchased at the pharmacy, mixed with vodka in a ratio of one to one and applied to the affected skin.
Article author: Sokolova Nina Vladimirovna | Phytotherapist
Education: A diploma in medicine and treatment was obtained at the NI Pirogov University (2005 and 2006). Advanced training at the Department of Phytotherapy at the Moscow University of Peoples' Friendship (2008).
Common signs of depriving a person
First of all, it is worth noting that the lichen can occur, both openly and in latent (hidden form).
Deprive can only appear on the local part of the body (most often on the scalp, genitals) or cover the entire skin of the patient entirely.
Regardless of the type of pathogens, the site of infection, the individual characteristics of the patient, there are depriving symptoms common to all. These include:
- Pigmentation disorders. Affected skin may become darker or lighter, acquire a bright red, brown or pink tint.
- Most often in the area of pigmentation changes, peeling is observed, sometimes - the appearance of bubbles filled with a transparent liquid.
- All changes on the skin are accompanied by severe, difficult to tolerate itching.
Common to all types of lichen are preventive measures that prevent infection. To protect themselves from an unpleasant and unsightly illness, people must:
- Strictly follow the basic rules of personal hygiene. You can become infected through someone else's clothes, shoes or hygiene items.
- Do not touch unfamiliar animals or animals with severe signs of illness.
- Children attending kindergartens or schools, other clusters of children, regularly show dermatologists.
Deprive - the disease is unpleasant, but to be completely cured. There are even some varieties of lichen that do not require treatment, but pass by themselves.
Today, the most common:
- Pink versicolor or Giber disease.
- Pityriasis versicolor, which is also known as "colored" or "multicolored."
- Scaly versicolor, popularly known as fish scale or psoriasis.
- Ringworm (also known as "ringworm" or trichophytia).
- Microsporia. Very contagious form, which is often confused with ringworm.
- Soaking lichen, more familiar to most like eczema.
- Herpes zoster, sometimes referred to as herpes.
Each species is caused by a specific pathogen and is subject to strictly defined treatment. The result of untreated deprivation can be permanently disfigured skin or lost hair.
Pathogens and symptoms of typical pink lichen
Similarly, the causative agent of Jiber disease is unknown. Some experts suggest that the source of the disease is the herpes virus type 7. Others believe that the disease is caused by one of the respiratory viruses.
The disease begins with the appearance on the body of a large pink spot, slightly flaking in the middle. For most infected people, its diameter varies between 3 and 5 centimeters. Sometimes (rarely) simultaneous appearance of several primary spots on different parts of the body is possible.
As the disease progresses, the scales fall off, the stain acquires a yellowish-brown hue, and at its edges a pink, without scales appears, a rim. Maternal stain (the so-called first manifestation of the disease) looks very similar to a medallion. It is for this characteristic symptom that doctors most often diagnose “lichen pink”.
After one or two weeks, “babies” appear at the maternal spot. These spots are smaller in size, have a brown-pink or pink-yellow center. Their number may be different for each patient. Experts have noticed that secondary plaques are located along the lines of Langer. So called those lines on the body, where the skin stretches the most when moving. In general, the picture of the location of the "medallions" resembles a spruce branch.
It is also established that most often plaques appear on the trunk and extremities, and never on the face or neck.
In the course of the study, it was found that about half of the patients with the appearance of spots feel a barely noticeable itching when touching the plaques. A quarter of patients do not experience unpleasant skin sensations, and another quarter of patients (with increased emotionality) complains of a noticeable itch in the area of "medallions".
Atypical forms of pink lichen
Sometimes the disease takes an unusual form. In this case, pink versicolor is called atypical. The symptoms of flaky roseola are no longer similar to the classical clinical picture, the course of the disease itself changes somewhat. In particular, dermatologists have observed:
- The development of the disease without the appearance of the primary maternal stain.
- The appearance of plaques on the face and neck (in exceptional cases).
- Rash in the form of vesicles (hemispherical, bubbles with a clear liquid towering above the skin), pustules (hemispherical abscesses) or hemorrhages (microscopic hemorrhages into the surrounding tissues).
- The development of pityriasis rosea irritata. So called skin changes inherent in pink deprive, but occurring on the skin in places of friction, compression, sweating.
Sometimes the pityriasis rosea irritata plaque is caused by improper use of medications. In this case, they cause very severe itching and require special treatment.
The doctor most often makes a diagnosis based on an external examination. If the patient reports that plaques on the body are more than 12 weeks old or itchy, the dermatologist prescribes a biopsy (removal of the affected tissue). The analysis is necessary to exclude another diagnosis - parapsoriaz. It is also mandatory to assign tests to eliminate syphilis, erythema migrans or multiforme, mycoses (fungal skin lesions).
Treatment for typical pink lichen is not required. Only in case of severe itching can the doctor prescribe antipruritic drugs (topically). But there are limitations to ease the course of the disease.
- During water procedures you should not use hard washcloths or aggressive detergents.
- Contact of affected areas with hard, wool or synthetic fabrics should be avoided.
- It is necessary to limit the use of cosmetics and perfume. Categorically it is impossible to put them on the affected places.
- Do not use ointments, powders, etc. For unknown reasons, they cause the disease to progress, increasing the number of plaques on the skin.
After 6-8 weeks the disease will pass. However, when combing the “medallions”, a bacterial infection can join the lichen. In this case, the doctor may prescribe antibiotics.
For more information about pink versicolor, read here: Pink lichen: photos, symptoms, treatment
Signs of ringworm
The incubation period of the disease lasts from five days to two and a half months. At the end of the incubation period, one or more spots appear on the skin. Usually they have the shape of a circle or oval. Most often, dermatophytes (fungi, "loving the skin") affects the scalp. Hair breaks off at a height of less than one centimeter. If the spots are separate and small, the formed prunesina are clearly visible on the head. If the spot is one (and it can be the size of an adult’s palm), the head appears short-haired. Spots do not bother a sick person: only sometimes he may feel a slight itch.
Spots can affect eyelashes, occur on any part of the body. In this case, they look like oval spots scaly in the middle, surrounded by a towering roller. It is the fungus-affected scales that carry the infection.
Since the course of the disease depends on the localization of the fungus and the condition of the patient, its symptoms may be different. Therefore, doctors do not distinguish the stages of the course of the disease, and types of ringworm.
Superficial Ringworm of the scalp
Scaly spots (one or several at once) appear on the hairy part of the head. Hair at this place at first thin, then break off. The affected skin turns red, small bubbles form on it, gradually turning into yellowish scales. This kind of ringworm delivers not physical, but psychological discomfort. If the disease is not treated, it will recur. In boys - until puberty. In girls, untreated ringworm can become chronic and cause hair loss as an adult.
Superficial Ringworm on Smooth Skin
Externally localized on smooth skin, ringworm is very similar to Gieber's disease or pink lichen. On the skin, the same pink-yellowish or brownish-pink flaky spots are formed. They are surrounded by a bright pink, consisting of bubbles or nodules, a border edged above the skin (a kind of roller). Due to the edging, the affected code appears to be gray.
Giber disease independently passes in two months, and the "hair-cutters" can disturb a person for years. In addition, unlike pink, ringworm is most often (but not necessarily) localized on the face and neck, although it can occur anywhere.
This type of ringworm requires urgent and thorough treatment. In the absence of it, the spots increase, affecting an increasingly large surface of the skin, and the itching becomes stronger. Lack of treatment, especially in girls, leads to the fact that the disease takes a chronic form.
It is found only in women with impaired functions of the childbearing system or the thyroid gland, who had a normal form in childhood. Most often the skin on the temples and the back of the head is affected. In this case, the nidus is called the “black dot”. It is small, no more than 1 cm, but there may be many such foci. The hair in them breaks, in their place a scar is formed, which constantly flakes off.
In addition to the head, chronic ringworm often affects the hips, elbows, palms and buttocks. They are covered with fuzzy scaly spots, the color of which can vary from pink to blue or brown. A woman may be bothered by itching.
Chronic form is not contagious.
Infiltrative-suppurative or deep ringworm
Its pathogens are transmitted to man only from animals, but begin to multiply in the hair follicles. They begin to fester, the skin around it becomes inflamed. As a result, tumor-like, red, lumpy plaques up to 10 cm in diameter are formed. When opening from them pus follows. As the disease progresses, flaky spots replace the plaque. In this case, general weakness, fever, lethargy, and inflammation of the lymph nodes are added to the symptoms of ordinary ringworm.
This is the most painful kind of lichen ringworm. In men, it can be localized not only in the head, but also in the beard, mustache.
Before starting treatment, the doctor conducts tests in order to determine exactly which pathogen caused the disease. Then comprehensive treatment is performed. It combines the effect of ointments, shampoos, tablets, other antifungal agents.
Treatment can take place approximately according to this scheme.
- Local ointments, gels, creams or sprays such as Clotrimazole, Mikoseptin, Terbinafine.
- In the morning: iodine treatment. In the evening: treatment with salicylic acid-containing ointment.
- Vidal milk. It is prepared in the prescription department and includes six fungus control components.
- Inside for 2-3 weeks: Griseofulvin. The doctor can substitute this natural antifungal agent of a narrowly directed action with other drugs capable of fighting the ringworm pathogens Microsporum canis and Trichophyton tonsurans.
In parallel with antifungal drugs, a dermatologist may prescribe immunomodulators and vitamin complexes to boost immunity.
Ringworm is considered cured, if a three-time scraping from the affected area, made on the day of the end of the course, after a week and two months, gave negative results. Otherwise, the treatment must be repeated.
Read more about ringworm here: Ringworm: photos, symptoms, treatment
Causes of the disease
Adverse factors that can cause pityriasis versicolor are:
- Systematic visits to tanning salons.
- Long stay on the beach or just under the scorching sun.
- Excessive sweating in the summer.
- Mental, nervous and physical fatigue.
- Immune weakening.
- Licolor versicolor can result from some past diseases: diabetes, Cushing's syndrome, oncology, tuberculosis, or a hormonal imbalance of different etiology.
More often than not, people with overweight, excessive sweating, or oily skin suffer from this variety.
There is an opinion that such an infectious pathology, such as the color lichen, can be inherited. However, some scientists claim that the disease is not infectious, but is transmitted by contact only with a combination of several adverse factors. That is why it is called conditionally infectious.
In order to protect yourself from an unpleasant illness, you should:
- Use only your own things, clothes, shoes, hygiene items.
- Do not spend much time on the beaches or in tanning salons.
- Do not use aggressive gels, shampoos, etc.
You can become infected in the baths, in the common changing rooms, during direct contacts with the patient.
Licolor versicolor has three types (structural):
The disease begins with the fact that a lot of small spots appear on the human body (on any place, including the hairy parts). They can be any color from pink to almost black or be colorless. It is this symptom that makes it possible to call the disease colored or multi-colored. The spots have an irregular shape, but their edges are clearly delineated. The affected skin is slightly flaky, the color of the spots does not change when exposed to the sun. Gradually, if you do not start treatment, the affected area increases, and the spots merge into one, very large. The affected areas do not sunbathe for a long time.
Some experts consider this disease to be a type of red pityriasis versicolor affecting the hair part of the head, while others distinguish it as a separate disease.
The causative agent of the disease is not installed. It is only known that the basis of the pathology is the process by which follicular plugs form in the epidermis (outer layer of the skin). The skin around them is moderately inflamed, and the corks themselves are very similar to yellow or white asbestos scales. After a few years or months (if the disease is not treated), they develop into small papules (rash) of red or yellow color, inside of which is gun hair. Papules have a sharp scaly top. If you hold your hand over the damaged skin, the sensation will resemble stroking a grater. Gradually, plaques can move from the scalp to the body, especially in those places where the skin stretches, rubs, sweats. Owls time papules increase, merge, forming red dense plaques and white peeling in the middle. Around them are formed soft "satellites". If the plaques are placed on the palms, then the skin in places of the scales can crack deeply. Externally, plaques are similar to psoriasis, therefore, to establish an accurate diagnosis, laboratory research is required.
Treatment of the disease
The patient is hospitalized only in very severe cases. Usually for the treatment prescribed:
- Emollient creams with vitamins A, B2, B12, E, etc.
- UV treatments.
- Sea baths.
- Complex physiotherapy, sometimes - photochemotherapy.
Despite the fact that the treatment of the disease Devérí can take several years, a complete cure is possible.
Signs of Shingles
The disease begins with a feeling of general malaise, fatigue, subfibril temperature, headaches. In this state, a person may be a few days. Sometimes intestinal disorder joins the general malaise. The unpleasant sensation along the nerve trunks gradually increases, where later rashes will appear. Sluggish onset of the disease gives way to an acute period.
- The temperature rises sharply to 39 ° -40 °.
- Increases intoxication common in high temperature: headache, chills, aches, etc.
- Where the affected nerve is projected onto the skin, pink rashes appear. In the first two or three days they are hardly noticeable and do not exceed half a centimeter in diameter. On the third day, they turn into clearly visible groups of bubbles filled with clear liquid. The bubbles are located on the face along the trigeminal nerve, in the intercostal space, on the genitals or along the nerve trunks of the arms and legs.
- There is a strong, poorly tolerated burning pain in places of skin formations. She is particularly worried at night.
- In the affected areas, paresis (weakening of voluntary movements) of the nerves, difficulty of motor functions is observed.
- Lymph nodes are enlarged.
After a week (approximately) dried bubbles turn into crusts, which later fall off independently after a month. The condition is normalized, however, neuralgic pains can haunt the patient for more than one year.
Shingles can occur differently.
- The initial rash may not turn into a papule, but regress (disappear). This is an abortive form.
- The rash can merge into very large blisters filled with a mixture of blood, lymph and pus. This is a bullous form.
- In the generalized form, the rash spreads not only on the skin, but also on all mucous membranes.
Herpes zoster has such bright and characteristic symptoms that the doctor can make a diagnosis after a visual examination of the patient.
Causative agent of scaly depriving, symptoms
The causative agent is unknown. There are many diverse theories, each of which has its own observations, but to the end, none of the theories have not been fully proven.
Most often red with white bubbles the size of a pinhead appear on the elbows, knees, hair. Gradually they grow into plaques, increase. The pattern of the affected skin becomes similar to a topographic map. The place struck with plaques resembles fish scales, for which the disease got its popular name. Later, the rash can spread to any other skin areas. Primary rash or exacerbation of the disease may be accompanied by severe burning, fever, general malaise.
In the first stage, when the bubbles appear and grow, any damage to the skin (for example, a shot or sunburn) can cause a sharp increase in the rash.
In the next stationary period, the amount of rash does not increase, but the exfoliation sharply increases. In this period, the skin often changes color.
The third stage - the disappearance of external symptoms. The sensation of itching and burning may persist for months. Sometimes psoriasis affects the joints. This complication is called psoriatic arthritis. Patients feel pain in the interphalangeal joints, the sacrum, and the spine. The affected joints swell up, stop moving normally. Lack of treatment can lead to systematic dislocations, joint deformities, and complete disability.
There are no specific methods for diagnosis today. If blood tests show autoimmune, rheumatic, or inflammatory processes, and there are specific lesions on the skin, the doctor should prescribe a biopsy.
Today, more than 20 psoriasis treatments have been developed, none of which can guarantee a quick and complete cure. Treatment depends on the phase of the disease and the location of the dislocation of the lesions.
- At the first stage, injections of vitamins, sensitizers or histamine preparations are practiced.
- At the same time, corticosteroids, sedatives are prescribed.
- At the stationary stage, injections of staphylococcal antitoxins, autohemotherapy, and ultraviolet light are often recommended.
- Severe forms can be cured with the help of plasmapheresis, cytostatics.
Currently, experts have learned with the help of various techniques to alleviate the patient’s condition by keeping the disease in the stationary stage.
Symptoms of licking lichen
Despite the huge number of forms of the disease, the main symptoms of the disease are the same.
- The skin is red, swollen.
- On it there are small bubbles filled with liquid. Depending on the type of eczema, they can have different shapes and colors.
- An unbearable itch appears.
- Bubbles begin to burst, forming scales, deep cracks, multi-colored spots on the skin.
Each type of eczema can have its own symptoms.
- With true eczema, the skin is affected symmetrically. Bursting bubbles erupt serous fluid. This gave the name of the disease - weeping.
- Microbial eczema may develop at the site of chronic foci of infection.
- At the site of injury - paratraumatic.
- Sometimes a fungus joins eczema, and then peeling increases many times over.
- On the hands is usually localized dyshidrotic form, which is characterized by strong weeping, burning, intolerable itching.
- The varicose form develops at the site of trophic disorders and distinguishes the bluish color of damaged skin from others.
- The seborrheic form with red flaky spots develops where the sebaceous glands pass (in the hair, on the buttocks).
If you comb the damaged skin, then the wounded infection can complicate the course of the disease.
Since eczema can be caused by various factors, from nervous disorders to endocrine disorders, the primary task in treatment is to eliminate the factor that provoked the development of eczema. Treatment should be comprehensive.
- To relieve allergic manifestations, intravenous and intramuscular injections of potassium, calcium, and sodium preparations are used.
- Prescribe antihistamines of different generations.
- The severe form is treated with the help of hormones-corticosteroids, for example, prednisone.
- To enhance immunity, immunoprotectors, such as decaris, are necessary.
- General intoxication is removed by hemodez and the use of diuretic drugs.
- Damaged skin is subject to local treatment with ointments, gels, etc.
- Often use physiotherapy.
Mandatory treatment condition - adherence to a hypoallergenic diet. Do not contact with any chemicals, water. Any work that could injure the skin should be done with gloves.