Many of today's popular food additives are made from plants that have been used in medicine since ancient times. One of these herbal remedies is Tribulus terrestris, or otherwise, the Creeping Irish, whose use is widespread due to its many beneficial properties, including lowering blood sugar and cholesterol, changing hormone levels and increasing sexual function and libido in men so in women. In this article, you will learn a lot about this plant, its health benefits, and whether it should be considered as a dietary supplement.
Photos - Tribulus terrestris
What is Yakortsy creeping - description
Tribulus terrestris (Tribulus terrestris) Is a small annual creeping plant with many leaves. It is also known as Gokshur and the head of a goat. (one)
This plant grows in many places, including parts of Europe, Asia, Africa and the Middle East. (2)
Both the root and the fruit of the plant have been and are still being used for medical purposes in traditional Chinese medicine, Indian medicine Ayurveda and traditional medicine (3).
Traditionally, people have used this plant for various potential effects, including to improve potency, increase libido, maintain urinary tract health, and reduce puffiness.
Nowadays, creeping Tribulus is widely used as an additive for general health maintenance, and manufacturers add them to herbal preparations to increase testosterone levels. (four)
Yakorets creeping is a plant that for many years has been used for various potential beneficial health effects. This plant is popular as an additive for general health improvement and as an ingredient in supplements for increasing testosterone levels.
Application of Tribulus
- Increase sports performance. Oral intake Tribulus terrestris alone or in combination with other herbs and nutritional supplements, such as androstenedione, do not seem to improve athletes' body composition or performance during exercise.
- Infertility. Early studies show that oral administration of a single drug based on creeping ants (Tribestan) for 30 days improves sperm count, sperm movement and ejaculate volume in people with infertility due to low sperm count and reduced sperm movement. Other studies show that oral administration of the same drug for 1-2 months may increase libido and erection in people with infertility due to low testosterone levels (hypogonadism).
Not enough data:
- Chest pain (stenocardia). Researchers suggest that oral administration of the anchor extract creeping can reduce the symptoms of angina pectoris.
- Eczema (atopic dermatitis). Yakorets creeping, taken orally in combination with 9 other herbs (Zemafit), can reduce redness and flare on the skin in adults and children with a certain type of eczema, called non-exudative atopic eczema. However, other studies show no effect.
- Erectile dysfunction (ED).
- "Tired blood" (anemia).
- Intestinal gases (flatulence).
- Other diseases.
Additional evidence is needed to assess the effectiveness of the Tribulus creeping for these purposes. (five)
May affect heart health and blood sugar
Although people often take Tribulus terrestris due to its potential effects on sexual function and testosterone, it is also being studied for other important effects.
In one study, the effect of 1000 mg was studied. Tribulus terrestris per day for 98 women with type 2 diabetes. After three months, women who took the supplement had lower blood sugar and cholesterol levels than those who took the placebo. (6)
Animal studies have also shown that creeping anchors can lower blood sugar levels, help protect blood vessels from damage, and prevent blood cholesterol levels from rising. (7, 8)
Although these results seem promising, more research is needed before this plant can be recommended for this purpose.
Preliminary data shows that creeping anchors can improve the control of blood sugar and cholesterol in people with diabetes. However, human studies are limited.
Does not increase testosterone levels in humans.
A quick online search for supplements based on creeping ants shows that many of them are aimed at increasing testosterone levels.
In one review, the results of 12 major studies of the effect of this plant on men and women aged 14-60 years were analyzed. The study lasted 2-90 days, and participants included healthy people and those who experienced sexual problems.
Researchers have found that this supplement does not increase testosterone levels. (four)
Other researchers have found that tribulus terrestris can increase testosterone levels in some animal studies, but this result is usually not observed in humans. (9)
Despite marketing claims, the creeping anchors do not seem to increase testosterone levels in humans. This conclusion is based on studies involving men and women of different ages with various diseases.
Tribulus may increase libido
Although this supplement cannot increase testosterone levels, it can increase libido.
Some researchers have found that when men with low sexual desire took 750–1500 mg daily Tribulus terrestris over the course of two months, their sexual desire increased by 79%. (4, 10)
In addition, 67% of women with very low libido experienced increased sexual desire after they took supplements of 500-1500 mg for 90 days. (four)
Other studies have also reported that supplements containing this plant increase sexual desire, arousal and satisfaction in women with low libido. (eleven)
However, studies involving men with erectile dysfunction yielded mixed results.
Some studies show that taking 800 mg of this supplement per day cannot effectively treat erectile dysfunction. (12)
However, other reports showed a significant improvement in erection and sexual satisfaction with a dose of 1500 mg per day. (13)
Although it seems that the Tribulates may improve their libido in women and men, more research is needed to clarify their degree of effectiveness in this regard.
Studies have shown that Tribulus terrestris can improve libido in women and men with reduced sexual desire. Studies on the treatment of this herbal remedy for erectile dysfunction showed mixed results, but found that higher doses are more beneficial.
Do not improve body composition or athletic performance.
Active people often take the supplements of the anchors creeping to improve their body composition by increasing muscle mass or reducing fat. (14)
This may be partly due to the established reputation of this plant as a testosterone-raising agent, although research shows that this may not be true.
In fact, research is very limited as to whether this plant improves body composition or athletic performance in active people and athletes.
One study studied how supplements Tribulus terrestris affect the performance of elite male rugby players. Men took supplements for five weeks of weight training. However, by the end of the study, there were no differences in the improvement in strength or body composition between the group taking the yakorets creeping supplements and the group taking the placebo. (15)
Another study showed that eight weeks of taking this supplement in combination with an exercise program did not improve body composition, muscle strength or endurance more than placebo. (sixteen)
Unfortunately, no studies on the effect Tribulus terrestris there are no athletes for women. However, it is likely that these supplements will also be ineffective against the female body.
Tribulus movers seem to be unable to influence muscle gain, fat reduction, or improved physical strength and endurance more than placebo.
Other potential effects
In addition to the potential beneficial properties already discussed, Tribulus terrestris Associated with several other effects in the body:
- Fluid balance: this plant can act as a diuretic and increase urine production. (17)
- The immune system: The activity of the immune system in rats increased when they were given this supplement. (18)
- Brain: as part of a multi-component additive, Tribulus terrestris may have an antidepressant effect on mice. (nineteen)
- Inflammation: an in vitro study showed possible anti-inflammatory effects. (20)
- Pain relief: High doses of this supplement provided pain relief in rats. (21)
- Crayfish: an in vitro study showed a possible anticancer effect of anchors creeping. (22)
However, almost all of these effects have been studied only in animals or in test tubes, and even then the evidence is very limited. (3)
To find out if the Tribes possess these effects, much more research is needed.
Although many people and organizations operate with facts about the positive impact of Tribulus Terrestris on human health, there is very limited support for many of these statements. Most of the existing research was carried out on animals or in test tubes, and not in humans.
Dosage, safety and side effects
Researchers used a wide range of doses to assess the effects of anchors creeping on the human body.
In studies of the potential efficacy of this herbal remedy in relation to lowering blood sugar levels, a dose of 1000 mg per day was used, whereas in studies of increasing libido, doses of 250–1500 mg per day were used. (4, 6)
Other studies have prescribed dosages relative to body weight. For example, several studies used doses of 10–20 mg per kg of body weight.
So, if you weigh about 70 kg, you can take a dose of 700-1400 mg per day. (four)
Saponins in creeping yakorets
On the packaging of many additives in the composition indicates the percentage of saponins.
Saponins are specific chemical compounds in the creeping tribulus, and the percentage of saponins refers to the amount of additive that consists of these compounds.
AT Tribulus terrestris usually contains 45-60% saponins. It is important to note that a higher percentage of saponins means that a lower dose should be used because the supplement is more concentrated.
Minimal side effects
Minimal side effects and safety concerns have been reported in several studies using different doses. (13, 23)
Uncommon side effects are minor stomach cramps or reflux. (11, 13, 23)
However, a rat study raised concern about potential kidney damage. In addition, one case of toxicity has been reported, associated with the reception of anchors creeping - a person took this remedy to prevent kidney stones. (24, 25)
In general, most of the information does not show that this herbal remedy causes harmful side effects. However, it is important to consider all possible risks and benefits.
If you want to use Tribulus terrestris, make sure that you take the dose recommended by your doctor or pharmacist.
Most studies have reported that the Creeping Anchors do not cause serious side effects. However, stomach cramps are a side effect, and limited data show a potential risk of toxicity.
Harvesting and storing yakorets creeping
The whole above-ground part of the grass is used: the leaves and stems are harvested during the entire period of flowering and fruiting (the end of spring is all summer).
It is necessary to work with grass only in mittens: sharp thorns of berries can injure the skin. Dry the grass in the shade (in attics, under a canopy), and in the open sun. The grass is pulled out by the root. In the first days it is necessary to stir up the raw materials, making sure that the grass is lying in a thin layer. Drying is finished if the stems break easily.
The finished drug is a mixture of crushed leaves, stems, it can be stored for up to 5 years.
Composition and medicinal properties of the Yakor strangers
- This herb contains a lot of steroid glycoside (more than half a percent). In addition, alkaloids, flavonoids, tannins and resinous substances were found in the yakortsah, and vitamin C was found in the leaves.
- In medicine, creeping anchors are used to obtain the drug Tribusponin, which is used to treat atherosclerosis.
- Tribulus are known for their anti-sclerotic effects due to tribusponin, which is obtained from the liquid extract of a plant. In addition, this substance can reduce cholesterol, reduce pressure, relieve shortness of breath, heart palpitations.
- The use of this medicinal plant can improve the quality and duration of sleep, as well as improve the tone of the body.
- Liquid extract increases male potency, helps with infertility, treats sexually transmitted diseases, including syphilis and gonorrhea.
- Yakortsy creeping possess immunomodulatory properties, therefore, are effective for colds, can increase the overall endurance of the body, in this regard, recommended to athletes.
The spines are not only a method of spreading the seeds, but also a protective device for the grass. It grows on dense, tamped under the influence of human activity soils. Ideal places: the side of a dirt road, the railway, the lower reaches of the river, often frequented by pets.
Tribulus love the heat, so they grow actively in temperate or tropical climates. The plant is found in southern Europe, Asia, northern Australia. Widespread in Africa.
It is actively harvested in the southern part of Ukraine, in Moldova. In Russia, the tribe are found in the Caucasus, Siberia, Altai, as well as in the lower reaches of the Volga and the Don.
The plant grows well in the sands and forms thickets even in the desert.
Annual herb is adapted to dry conditions. All its parts have mechanisms that protect the grass from moisture loss.
- Root. The core root system is represented by a long, powerful central root, from which thin horizontal roots extend, increasing the area of moisture absorption.
- Stems. Creeping stems, the peel of which is covered with a waxy coating, reach 120 cm in length. Branching forms a bush like a single plant. Several growing together form thorny thickets.
- Leaves. Have a pubescent surface. The upper side is covered with short thick naps, the bottom - with long hairs pressed to the surface. Parotid leaves up to 8 cm long have a sharp and long stipule.
- Flowers The plant blooms in May and June. Single yellow flowers are placed in the axils of the leaves, on a short peduncle.
- Fetus. Nut complex shape, with many spines, tubercles, furrows. When ripe, the fruit itself splits into five parts, each of which has sharp thorns, for protection and distribution.
Tribulus blooms and bears fruit from mid-May to August. On one plant, both flowers and fruits are found simultaneously.
Preparation of raw materials
Seeds of culture have good germination. Harvesting plants can be carried out in the same place for several years in a row. In medicine, the aerial part is used - grass with flowers and fruits.
By harvesting the plant must be prepared - wear thick rubber gloves to protect against thorns. Holding the base of the main stem, the grass is pulled out of the ground along with the root. Weeds almost always cling to the shoots - they must be removed. The underground part is cut off.
The grass is laid out in the open air in a shaded place with a layer up to 20 cm. Full drying takes place in one to two days. After drying, the plant is crushed, packed in paper or plastic bags.
Grass has a complex effect on the human body, comprehensively supports the proper functioning of vital systems. The active influence is provided by the valuable chemical composition of plant raw materials.
- Steroid glycosides. Diosgenin, protodioscin, glycosol complex - tribusponin. They have cardiotonic and anti-ischemic effects. Normalize the heart rhythm and strength of the heart, provide an adequate flow of arterial blood, eliminating the oxygen starvation of the myocardium. They have a small vasodilating effect, anti-sclerotic effect.
- Saponins. Trillin, gracillin, isorhamnetin. Обладают желчегонным, мочегонным и легким слабительным действием.Contribute to the purification of the digestive and urinary tract of calculus, prevent their occurrence.
- Alkaloids. They have a stimulating effect on the central nervous system. They contribute to the improvement of concentration, increase of stress resistance, eliminate depressive states, possess adaptogenic properties.
- Tannins. Provide astringent, anti-inflammatory, regenerating effect. Transform free proteins into albuminates, forming a protective film on damaged skin or mucous membranes, which promotes their healing. Possess bacteriostatic and fungistatic properties.
- Resins They have antimicrobial, antiviral and antifungal effects. Help cope with infectious diseases.
- Flavonoids. Dioscin, rutin, tribestin, astragalin. They have anti-sclerotic, vasoprotective, antioxidant, antitumor effects. Improve the condition of the vascular walls. They regulate the content of sugar and cholesterol in the blood, eliminate toxic substances, activate the recognition of immunity of atypical cells.
- Fatty acid. Linoleic, linolenic, palmitic, stearic. Normalize metabolism. Contribute to the restoration of cellular structures. They improve brain function, have antioxidant properties, reduce the risk of thrombus formation, and normalize the function of the endocrine glands.
- Minerals Barium, selenium, zinc, strontium, iron, calcium, phosphorus. Participants of many biochemical processes in the body, electrolyte metabolism, hormonal synthesis.
Tribulus have long been used to make healing infusions and decoctions that heal and rejuvenate the body. The plant influences the biochemical composition of blood, therefore it is used in the complex therapy of atherosclerosis, diabetes mellitus.
The diuretic action helps to get rid of sand in the kidneys, eliminate edema. The mild laxative effect and choleretic action allow you to clean the intestines, cure chronic constipation, eliminate hemorrhoids. They are also able to normalize the acidity in the hypoacid form of gastritis.
In folk medicine, the plant is used in the treatment of oncology. It is believed that the culture does not allow metastasis of the tumor and eliminates existing metastases.
A positive effect on blood vessels is important in the treatment of varicose veins and their thrombosis. Pass headaches, migraine. A slight hypotensive effect is appropriate in the initial forms of hypertension. The herb strengthens the heart muscle, preventing the development of coronary heart disease, heart failure.
In official medicine, the main area of application of phyto-products is the treatment of hormonal sex disorders. The herb stimulates the pituitary gland to produce luteotropic hormone. For women, it stimulates estrogen secretion and the onset of ovulation. Men need to produce testosterone, which is responsible for potency and fertility. Regular intake of antsu helps to fight against female and male infertility, as well as completely eliminate the unpleasant symptoms of menopause. In India, frigidity is treated with herbs.
Since the plant has antibacterial and astringent properties, it is used to treat infected wounds, including trophic ulcers, fungal and bacterial skin lesions.
When using herbal medicine possible side effects:
- diuresis increase,
- pressure reduction
Precisely following the instructions for use of the drug will help reduce the risk of undesirable manifestations
Contraindications of drugs from the grass:
- urolithiasis disease,
- gastritis and gastric ulcer,
- heart and kidney failure
- intestinal obstruction
- tendency to hypotension
- individual sensitivity.
Reception of plant materials is better to coordinate with your doctor.
In pharmacies, Tribulus is represented by the following drugs:
- "Cyston" - is used as part of the combined treatment of urinary disorders,
- "Speman" - for the treatment of impotence and infertility in men,
- "Tribusponin" - appointed in the complex therapy of atherosclerosis,
- tincture - used as a firming and tonic.
You can also buy dried grass for self-preparation of drugs according to the following recipes.
Features It is used for potency, as a natural aphrodisiac, for the treatment of male and female infertility, as well as disorders of the gastrointestinal tract.
Preparation and use
- One tablespoon of herbs pour a glass of boiling water.
- To stew in a water bath for 30 minutes, constantly maintaining a weak boil.
- Drain broth and boiled water to bring the volume of funds up to 200 ml.
- A glass of medicine to drink per day, divided into four approaches.
Features It is recommended for congestion in the gallbladder, a tendency to constipation, digestive disorders, to increase the acidity of gastric juice. Outwardly can be used for washing wounds.
Preparation and use
- Half a tablespoon of raw materials pour a glass of boiling water in a thermos.
- Insist four hours, then strain.
- To accept inside on a half of a glass twice a day.
Features Accepted as a tonic and restorative prophylactic.
Preparation and use
- 100 g of dried grass pour a liter of vodka.
- Put in a dark place for 20 days. Stir periodically.
- Take in the morning at a dosage of 20 drops.
Most often, the effectiveness of herbal remedies is noted by people who used it to eliminate problems in the genital area. And doctors emphasize the benefits of raw materials for infertility, assigning it when it is difficult to conceive to both partners.
Composition and use
Various nutrients and valuable substances are found in the composition of the creeping ants: alkaloids, tannins, resins, essential oils, saponins, flavonoids, glycosides, organic acids, vitamin C.
Plant Tribulus has numerous beneficial properties:
- Medicinal properties were revealed by pharmacologists, who began using the plant for the manufacture of anti-sclerotic drugs that strengthen vascular walls, prevent the formation of cholesterol plaques and minimize the risks of blood clots.
- The plant has a tonic and tonic effect, allows you to quickly recover from injuries and severe illnesses.
- Application has a beneficial effect on the nervous system: improves sleep, relieves insomnia, protects against the negative effects of stress.
- Tribulus are very useful for men and, if used correctly and regularly, help solve several problems: to normalize the potency, to improve the quality of sperm by increasing the viability and motility of sperm. The plant also contributes to the relief of inflammation in sexually transmitted diseases, including syphilis and gonorrhea. In folk medicine, the herb is used for male infertility.
- Tribulus useful for immunity, strengthen the body's natural defenses, increase its resistance during colds. When an acute respiratory viral infection or flu has already begun, the plant speeds up recovery, relieves the condition, prevents the development of complications.
- It is worth noting the pronounced wound-healing properties, due to which the application is effective for wounds, burns, ulcers.
- The athletes will help the team to increase their stamina, gain strength, and make workouts more productive.
- The plant has an antibacterial effect and destroys the causative agents of certain infections, including intestinal infections.
- Antioxidant effect neutralizes the activity of free radicals dangerous for the human body. And this means that the prevention of cancer is ensured (by preventing cell mutations), and the processes of oxidation and aging of tissues are slowed down.
- With the help of ants, you can improve digestion, stimulate the motility of the intestinal walls.
- There is evidence that the plant stimulates lactation in lactating mothers, increases milk production and improves its quality.
- With regular use improves the functioning of the urinary system.
- Tribulus contribute to the normalization of blood pressure.
Indications and Contraindications
Tribulus used for male sexual dysfunction and impotence, infertility, edema, beriberi and exhaustion, intense physical exertion, sleep disturbances, hypertension, lactation suppression and lactation crises, atherosclerosis, constipation, non-healing wounds, ulcers, burns, increased nervous irritability, constipation, unhealthy wounds, ulcers, burns, increased nervous stimulation, constipation, unhealthy wounds, ulcers, burns, increased nervous stimulation, constipation, unhealthy wounds, ulcers, burns, increased nervous stimulation, constipation, unhealthy wounds, ulcers, burns, lactation and lactation crises; sexually, various infections.
Contraindications include increased hypersensitivity to the plant, hypotension (reduction of blood pressure), renal or hepatic failure, pregnancy, age to eighteen years, severe diseases of the cardiovascular system.
Important! There are poisonous substances in the composition of the Tribulus, therefore, firstly, do not exceed the permissible dosages, secondly, conduct the treatment after consulting a doctor and under his control.
The use of anchors creeping in different ways:
- In atherosclerosis and hypertension, a decoction is recommended, which is prepared as follows: a tablespoon of raw materials is poured with a glass of boiling water, the mixture is stewed at the slowest fire or water bath, infused for an hour, filtered and brought to original volumes with boiled warm water. You need to take a third of the glass before meals three times a day.
- To normalize sleep fit tincture. Ten tablespoons of ants are filled with a liter of vodka. The composition is infused for three weeks in a dark place, filtered. It is recommended to take 30 drops about an hour before bedtime.
- Infusion on the basis of ants will increase male potency. Preparing a tool is simple: you need to pour a full tablespoon of raw material with 300 milliliters of freshly boiled water. Let the mixture stand for an hour in a closed container, strain it and drink half a glass before a meal at least three times a day.
- To increase activity and endurance, as well as to strengthen the immune system, you can use healthy tea. Teaspoon dried herbs pour a glass of boiling water. Let the drink stand for half an hour, strain and drink one half on an empty stomach before breakfast, and the second - before going to bed at night.
Yakortsy creeping very useful! Learn to apply them properly and take precautions to improve your health.
Description of the Tribulus
The fruit is a small nutlet, which contains small asterisk seeds. When they are ready, they begin to fall to the ground. From the outer part, the fruits are covered with spikes, have a large number of bristles and irregularities. Spikes plants cling to wool, to shoes, car tires, thus, the anchors creeping breeds.
The plant can be found on the territory of the Caucasus, Altai, Siberia, also in Ukraine. Yakorets distributed in Europe, Moldova and Russia. Yakorets grows in the desert, in the desert, near weeds. Traditional healers use flowers, roots, leaves, stalks.
Tribulus breed by seed. Seeds are planted in the spring. They love dry, sandy soil. Irkutsy heat-loving plant, when it is freezing outside, they may die. The plant is not afraid of drought and light. For medicinal purposes, it is best to harvest the plant when it blooms and bears fruit.
Useful properties of antsky
The plant contains a large amount of tannins, steroid glycoside, alkaloids, ascorbic acid, saponin. The seeds are rich in fatty oils. Tribulus have astringent, diuretic, tonic effect. The plant is one of the best anti-inflammatory agent, it can be used to increase the amount of milk during lactation. Yakorets is the best prophylactic agent of sclerosis. It stimulates gastric juice. The plant will help improve intestinal peristalsis.
Yakorets has antitumor and healing effects, heals wounds. It also helps to increase sexual desire, removes stones from the bladder and kidneys. Tribulus - it is better tool for the treatment of gonorrhea, colds. Due to the fact that the plant contains a large amount of lipids, with the help of the plant it is possible to normalize the activity of the nervous, cardiovascular system. Tribulus helps the body to remove excess cholesterol, reduce blood clotting. The plant will help to expand blood vessels, improves coronary circulation.
The yakorets contains a large amount of alkaloids, vitamin C, plant sterols, saponin, flavones. It is also proved that in the plant a large amount of iron, phosphorus, bio-alkali. Drugs, which include the yakorets, have a choleretic, anti-inflammatory effect.
Studies have shown that the seeds contain a large amount of hormone, fatty oils. The root contains campesterol, beta-sitosterol, stigmasterol.
Application of Creeping Angus
Infusion, decoction with the plant is used as a laxative for constipation. With the help of plants you can cure conjunctivitis, get rid of a headache. Anchors perfectly heal wounds. The plant in dry form is used to treat syphilis, gonorrhea. To do this, take the dry fruits of anchorite, crushed into powder.
If you are very tired, you feel constant weakness, you need to prepare an anchor decoction on milk, with its help you can cure malaria. Juice helps with fungus, viral infection.
Yakorets is the best drug for vascular atherosclerosis, ischemic heart disease, hypertension. It is advised to use the plant for women and men. The composition of the Yakortsov includes a substance that is responsible for the production of estrogen, testosterone in the body. Yakorets helps a man with infertility. The plant leads to normal renal work.
A decoction of the Yacori is made easy. To do this, you need to take the Irkorians - a tablespoon, boiling water - 200 ml. All boil in a water bath for about 30 minutes. Remove from heat, strain. Drink three times a day at least 80 ml.
Yakorets is known for a long time, it was actively used to treat ulcers and tumors. Folk healers actively use the plant to treat the genitourinary system, it can be used to remove stones from the kidneys and bladder. Broths and infusions stimulate the release of large amounts of gastric juice, increase lactation, normalize intestinal peristalsis. This is one of the best prophylactic agents of thrombosis, which helps to thin the blood.
Effectively used in diseases of the heart, blood vessels. When the drug is in the body, biologically alkalies adjust the acid-base balance. Due to the action of fatty acids, it is possible to strengthen memory, improve mental activity, increase brain activity. Sterols reduce cholesterol in the blood, have anti-sclerotic effect.
Yakorets recommend use for women and men, they can be cured infertility. The plant strengthens the body, increases the potency in men. Herbal hypertensive disease is treated, it has diuretic properties. The plant is recommended to be used as a laxative for severe constipation.
Creeping medicinal yakortsy - the best external remedy, which is advised to wash the eyes with conjunctivitis. It is also possible to heal wounds with drugs with anchoris.
So, tribulus moorites have been used in medicine for a long time. Traditional healers use them and appreciate the rich composition of the plant. It is proved that the plant helps to solve such a problem as infertility. It is forbidden to Tribulus at low pressure - hypotension. In no case do not abuse the plant, it has a toxic effect on the body. It is forbidden to use it in case of individual intolerance and hypersensitivity to the component.
Description of Tribulus
Yakortsy creeping represent an annual plant with a thin taproot and creeping branching stem. On the stem of the plant are paired leaves. Each sheet consists of 12–16 leaflets. In the axils of the leaves are yellow flowers, located one by one on short pedicels. Flowering plant begins in mid-spring and can last until frost. The fruit is a nutlet consisting of 5 small stars. During the period of ripening (midsummer), asterisk fruits fall to the ground.
Outside, the fruit is covered with spikes, bristles and even irregularities. It is thanks to these thorns that the plant spreads throughout the earth, clinging to animal hair, to shoes from people, or even to car tires.
Most often, this plant is found in Siberia, the Caucasus, Altai, Ukraine and Central Asia. Tribulus can also be seen both in the European part of Russia and in Moldova. Irish people prefer to grow in the sand, in weedy places, in steppes and deserts.
In folk medicine, the stems, leaves, flowers and roots are used.
Tribulus - plant, breeding only by the seed method. In the spring, the seeds of the plant are sown in the soil chosen for growing the ants. Они предпочитают произрастать на песчаных, сухих почвах. Якорцы являются теплолюбивыми растениями, поэтому в период заморозков они погибают. Это растение устойчиво к свету и засухе. В южных регионах оно быстро разрастается, становится как сорняк.Collect raw materials for medicinal purposes during the flowering period of the plant and at the time of fruiting.
The extract counteracts the aging process. As a general tonic, it increases a person's physical and mental stress, strengthens the body during the period of serious illness, increases bile secretion, normalizes the secretion of gastric juice, stimulates sexual activity and normalizes cholesterol, reducing the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
Tincture recommended for cystitis, urethritis, pyelonephritis, with various inflammations of the bladder as an anti-inflammatory agent. This medicine has a positive effect on the lipid and carbohydrate metabolism, relieves insomnia, relieves nervous tension, tinnitus. Nature gave a wonderful plant, and people learned to use it for their own benefit, they know wonderful recipes for making tinctures.
Recipe number 1: 100 grams of Irkats must be insisted for 20 days on 1 liter of alcohol or vodka. Drink remedy for 20 drops in the morning.
Recipe number 2: 100 grams of dry crushed raw materials should be poured with one liter of red dry wine and infused for a week, then brought to a boil, cook in a sealed container over low heat for 10–15 minutes, cool, drain. Take the tincture is recommended 50 grams three times a day 30 minutes before meals. The tool promotes the removal of stones from the bladder, has a diuretic effect, eliminates colic in the intestine and pain when radiculitis.
Creeping Anchor Recipes
Those who collect herbs and use them for the treatment of diseases need to know that the poisonous properties of the creeping tribulus especially increase after the rains. For use in pharmacological purposes, plants are grown on special fields, propagated by seed. The ground part of a plant collected during flowering and fruit appearance (June-September) is dried on paper or on fabric under the sun in the open air. The simplest, but no less useful for the human body means - tea from the grass.
For its preparation, you need to take half a tablespoon of crushed raw materials and pour 1 cup boiling water, leave for 4 hours in a thermos, strain. It is necessary to accept means 2 times a day on a half of a glass. Useful tools on the basis of ankortsy for athletes exposed to greater physical exertion. Reception of such healing means gives strength, doubles the degree of endurance.
Habitat of the Yakorians creeping - vacant lots, roadsides, growing areas for melons and gourds, valleys of rivers, lakes and other water bodies. The plant grows predominantly on sandy and semi-sandy soils. Distributed in the south of the European part of Russia and in the southern regions of the Caucasus. Representatives of the species are found in Southern Europe, Central Asian countries, as well as in Africa and Australia.
The chemical composition of the Ikorians
The plant has a rich chemical composition. Grass yakortsev creeping contains the following components:
- Potassium (K), calcium (Ca), magnesium (Mg) and iron (Fe),
- Steroid compounds
- Manganese (Mn), zinc (Zn), aluminum (Al), barium (Ba), selenium (Se),
- Vegetable polyphenols,
- Resinous, coloring and tannins,
- Vitamin C,
- Mono and polysaturated fatty acids: palmitic, stearic, linoleic, oleic.
- Nitrogen-containing organic compounds.
The root of the plant is rich in phenolic resins and a number of compounds based on steroid saponins. In folk medicine, the herb of the Yakortsi is used in its raw and dried form, and in pharmacology, in the form of a dry or liquid extract.
The plant has wide application. Tribulus pinworms are used to make decoctions and tinctures for the treatment of a wide range of diseases. In particular, in traditional medicine, the Tribulus are used for:
- Treatments for male and female infertility. Dried parts of the herb and medicinal products based on the Yagoris are used as a means to enhance sexual desire. Components of the plant contribute to increased production of sex hormones and contribute to the process of conception.
- Therapy of atherosclerosis, ischemia and hypertension. In folk medicine, the plant extract will be applied. The active components of the extract help to reduce the level of bad cholesterol and clean the blood vessels, and are also a good way to prevent the occurrence of blood clots,
- Strengthened immunity. The extract concentrates the beneficial properties of the plant. Application in folk medicine and pharmacology of the extract is associated with its ability to have a restorative and effect on the nervous system, reducing body fatigue and helping to fight increased physical and mental stress,
- Treatment of skin defects and dermatological diseases. When used externally, yakortsy-based products have a regenerating effect, helping to cope with acne, acne, scars, scars and burns.
In folk medicine, there are numerous recipes from the herb of the Egyptians, many of which help to cope with serious diseases. So, Tribulus is effective for the treatment of hypertension and atherosclerosis. For the treatment of diseases is used infusion based on the leaves and roots of plants.
Infusion against hypertension and atherosclerosis:
To prepare the infusion, you need 10 grams of dry raw materials and 200 grams of boiling water. All ingredients must be placed in an enamel bowl and soaked in a water bath for 20 minutes, then filtered through cheesecloth or a sieve. The broth is consumed in half a cup three times a day before meals.
Tribulus have anti-inflammatory and diuretic effects. Herbal alcohol based tinctures show high efficacy in the treatment of inflammatory processes of the urinary-genital system, in particular, cystitis.
Tincture against cystitis:
The tincture is made from fresh leaves and roots of the Egyptians. To prepare a single serving, you need to grind 100 grams of raw materials and pour into it one liter of dry red wine. The resulting mixture should be infused for one week, then bring to a boil, boil over low heat for 15 minutes, cool and filter. Take a wine tincture should be 50 grams for 30 minutes before meals. The recommended frequency of administration is three times a day.
Drugs from the grass of the Yakorians stimulate the production of the hormone testosterone, which is responsible for the sexual attraction and potency of men. To increase the hormone is recommended to take tea from the leaves of the plant. This drink increases endurance, therefore it is often accepted by athletes and those whose work is associated with physical labor.
The plant is often used as an inexpensive and effective means for the treatment of inflammatory processes in the skin and the elimination of aesthetic imperfections. So, the broth and juice of the Yakorians creeping turns out to be a cleansing, soothing and regenerating effect, effectively eliminating acne, inflammation, black dots and various minor skin lesions. Fresh juice is especially useful.
The use of yakortsev creeping against acne and black dots
It is necessary to use freshly harvested grass. The plant is washed with running water, dried with a cloth or paper towel, and then crushed through a meat grinder. The resulting gruel is squeezed through a fine sieve or ordinary gauze. The resulting juice is applied with a cotton disc to the skin of the face and body at the sites of rash, inflammation and black spots. The applied juice does not need to be washed off.
The juice of the Yakorians has a slightly whitening effect, so an additional result of its use against acne can be the elimination of freckles and age spots.
Bodybuilding and strength sports
Yakortsev grass and plant extract are used by Western bodybuilders as a means to increase body endurance and muscle growth. Many athletes at the end of the course of taking anabolic steroids use an extract from the Tribulus creeping to restore testosterone levels and then increase them. It is believed that the extract of the herb of the Yakortsi stimulates the synthesis of testosterone in the body, which has a positive effect on the increase in muscle mass and an increase in sexual activity.
The first statement about the effectiveness of the Imperials to increase testosterone and build muscle mass was voiced by American bodybuilder Jeffrey Peterman in the first half of the 1970s. Peterman was a pioneer in the use of the plant and, according to his own statements, achieved significant results in sports thanks to the use of drugs and products based on this plant material.
The ability of the Tribulus to have a beneficial effect on increasing testosterone levels has been scientifically proven. In the course of research conducted by American experts, it was found that the use of the plant increases the level of luteinizing hormone, which, in turn, leads to an increase in testosterone levels.
The healing properties of the Yakor strangers are currently being actively used in professional and amateur sports. The effectiveness of the plant is proven by a number of scientific experiments conducted around the world.
For example, a US study in 2000 showed that the introduction of an extract of the Irkoris increases the muscle mass and performance of athletes involved in strength sports.
An experiment conducted in Bulgaria four years later, in 2004, showed that consuming the Irkor extract causes an increase in androgenic hormones. The study involved young men who took a plant extract for 24 days.
An Australian study also proved that the daily administration of 450 mg stretching of the artifacts increases the physical performance of athletes. The experiment was conducted for five weeks with the participation of rugby players. Half of the group took the extract, while the second control group did not receive the drug.
A similar experiment was conducted in Russia. Tribestan was used as a drug. Participation in the study took young athletes, powerlifters aged 20 years to 21 years. The experiment was conducted during the preparation for the competition and directly during them. On the basis of a survey of athletes, it was found that in the first days of taking the drug, young people noticed an increase in weight and increase in physical strength. Interestingly, after completing the course of taking the drug, the physical data decrease, and the weight comes to the initial indicator.
Experimental data made it possible to conclude that creeping Irkuts are able to raise the body tone, increase the percentage of muscle mass, increase strength and significantly shorten the recovery period.
Growing ikortsev at home
Tribulus is a fairly unpretentious plant that can be easily grown at home.
Planting of grass produced in the spring. Seeds are sown in the prepared and already well warmed up soil. As a place for landing should choose a well-lit area, not prone to flooding. The plant is resistant to high temperatures and drought, but does not tolerate cold, almost immediately dying.
Tribulus is a pretty beautiful plant, so it is not surprising that it has been used in landscape design. Grass is used in complex compositions.
How to care for a plant
Tribulus do not need complex care. For better grass growth, it is recommended to water no more than twice a week and timely remove weeds.
Collect raw materials during flowering and fruiting. For medicinal purposes, use the upper part of the plant. Raw materials are cut and tub in the shade for 3-5 days. Shelf life of dried grass is five years.
Interesting facts about the plant
Yakortsy creeping apply healers around the world since ancient times. The plant has unique healing properties. This herb has been especially helpful for men. Long since infusions and tea from a dried grass are applied to awakening of a sexual inclination and restoration of a potentiality. These properties of the plant were discovered by healers of the Ancient East. In particular, Ibn Sinna (better known in European and Russian sources as Avicenna) wrote about the grass of the Yakorians as a means to enhance urination, stone removal, as well as the treatment of inflammatory and suppurative processes in the body.
In ancient Russia, the Yakortsi were also used as a therapeutic tool to eliminate inflammatory processes, problems of the urogenital area and skin ailments. Not only healers but also all sorts of witches, shamans and sorcerers used the grass of the Yakorians. It was believed that a prickly and tenacious plant can return an unfaithful husband to the family, literally “hooking” him to his wife. The grass of the tribe was used in magical rituals to bring happiness, well-being and stability to the home and to ensure the health and longevity of its inhabitants.
Tribulus are quite often used as an ornamental plant, which is planted in gardens and on household plots, but few gardeners are aware of the poisonous properties of the plant sap and its danger to domestic animals, up to a lethal outcome. The grass is especially dangerous in the summer, when there is a violent bloom.
Creeping ants is a unique gift of nature. Weed grass, which is widespread almost throughout the world, is actively studied by modern science today, which is finding new ways to use the plant in medicine and pharmacology.