With age, women are increasingly worried about age-related changes: the appearance of wrinkles, a double chin, the swelling of the facial contours. You can deal with these problems in various ways - from surgical intervention to the use of creams. But the first is quite painful and requires a long period of rehabilitation, and the second is not as effective as cosmetology promises. RF lifting is something in between. These are physical procedures that help you feel younger. Consider what RF-lifting, reviews, contraindications.
RF lifting features
Among several of the most popular methods of aesthetic cosmetology, the use of radiofrequency radiation is increasingly being used. It has several names: radio lifting, RF lifting, radio wave lifting. This is the effect of electromagnetic pulses whose frequency is in the range from 300 MHz to 4 kHz. But are they dangerous for the skin and overall health of the woman?
History of the method
The first to prove the possibility of the impact of high frequency current per person N. Tesla in the late 19th century. And at the beginning of the 20th century, his achievements began to be used in physiotherapy. The diathermy procedure was carried out for orthotreatment, but its side effect was the effect on the skin and subcutaneous layers.
In the 30s of the same century, they began to apply UHF-therapy. Many of us experienced its effects on ourselves during physiotherapy.
It took the scientists almost a century to develop a method of thermage, one of the types of radio lifting. Now all radiolifting devices use one of two methods - diathermy and UHF-therapy. The temperature in the treated areas rises to 23 degrees.
Types of devices
For RF lifting use 2 types of devices:
- Some act on the principle of diathermy. Adipose tissue heats faster deeper.
- Impact on tissue occurs with the help of an electromagnetic field (UHF principle). These are resistive devices.
Describing the RF-lifting reviews cosmetologists say that radio waves cause the cells to produce elastin and collagen, make the skin smooth and delicate. After completion of the process, the production of these substances begins to occur in the body independently and lasts for several months.
Procedures carried out with the help of special devices. They are of different types, as well as the nature of the radiation of radio frequencies, which also differs RF-lifting.
Reviews of cosmetologists indicate that a monopolar lifting gives a very strong effect. But you can spend it only once.
Bipolar RF lifting to achieve the effect should be carried out about six times. This procedure has a more gentle effect.
Tripolar is a new kind of RF-lifting, which is carried out using several electrodes. The poles are constantly switched, which leads to effects on different layers of the skin alternately.
Which method to choose? This is determined by the doctor, based on the diagnosis and the results of the examination.
Heating the skin to 42 degrees will not give any lifting effect. With an increase to 44 degrees, the effect of changing the structure of the protein begins. The procedure takes a few minutes.
At a temperature of 50 degrees, the procedure is carried out no more than 20 seconds.
An even higher temperature is chosen for holding the thermage. Affect few seconds.
Above 60 degrees the temperature is not raised, because it will cause a burn, and instead of improving you will get new problems.
The essence of the method
When the skin and subcutaneous layers are heated to 42 degrees (the critical temperature for proteins), the collagen from which the skin is built, shrinks. In this case, the skin is thickened in appearance, and wrinkles are smoothed.
The body mobilizes forces for protection and responds to collagen breakdown by generating new ones. A few months after the procedure, he gradually replaces the one that was destroyed.
RF-lifting reviews of cosmetologists are advised to carry out if your skin has become loose, sagging after the birth of a child or a strong weight loss. On the face, an indication may be the presence of a double chin or wrinkles. It gives good results with cellulite.
- After plastic surgery or liposuction.
- After other anti-aging treatments.
- With a strong weight loss.
When is it time?
When is it better to carry out RF lifting? Reviews of cosmetologists say that the cells of the body respond better to the procedure at a younger age. Then it is easier to make them produce the substances we need. But at a young age, changes in the skin condition are not so noticeable, therefore, not all potential clients decide on this procedure. When the aging process is intensive, then there are more people willing to improve their appearance. Here the result of the procedure is more noticeable.
Many cosmetologists believe that the effect depends largely on the individual characteristics of the skin. After all, it is all different. If you have no contraindications, the result will still be positive. But the degree of improvement may be different.
In order to determine whether to carry out the procedure of RF-lifting, you need to consult with a doctor whom you trust. He will see if you have any contraindications for such manipulations. These are such conditions and diseases: pregnancy and breastfeeding, tumors, viral and chronic ailments, hypertension, diabetes, epilepsy. These procedures are prohibited in the presence of implants, including in the mouth, in the treated places. Contraindication is also the presence of a large number of acne.
- On the face (around the eyes, near the nose and mouth).
- In the neck, on the chest.
- On the limbs and abdomen.
Before the RF-lifting, remove all the jewelry, remove contact lenses. Men shave.
- Skin cleaning is the first and very important stage in the RF-lifting procedure.
- Tonic treatment.
- Put a contact tool that helps the device to easily slide on the surface of the body. If it turns out to be small, then painful sensations are likely. You can use the basic modulating gel, which enhances the production of elastin and collagen, improves skin tone.
- Ampoule lifting concentrate increases the effectiveness of the procedure.
- The plot is heated by manipula.
- The treated surface is smeared with cream. It is desirable that he had a triple effect: softening, smoothing and moisturizing. After all, the impact of the procedure is still somewhat traumatic.
After a series of procedures, you are entitled to rely on this result:
- Elastic skin.
- The disappearance or marked reduction of wrinkles.
- Elimination of bruises under the eyes.
- The contour of the face is tightened.
- Double chin retracts.
- Changes the complexion. It becomes pink and fresh.
- Cellulite disappears.
Rf-face lifting (reviews of cosmetologists say that the procedure can be combined with photorejuvenation) has the following feature: when introducing silicone implants it is contraindicated, and if hyaluronic acid was used, it can be performed. It is only necessary to understand that the effect of the previous intervention will be significantly reduced, fillers will quickly resolve. Therefore, experts advise to wait six months or a year, and only then carry out the RF-lifting.
For a better effect, cosmetologists advise to perform a vacuum lymphatic drainage facial massage after the session. It will help remove fat from the cheeks and chin.
But there are complications. They can be caused by several factors.
First, it is the procedure with the available contraindications.
There are inexperienced professionals who may even cause burns. Patient testimonials warn of the danger of all sorts of discounts on procedures. They can offer a doctor who decided to practice with you. Especially you need to be careful if in this case you are forced to sign a waiver of complaints in case of an unsuccessful procedure.
Sometimes there are specific body reactions that can be difficult to foresee:
- Allergic reactions to RF lifting.
Mostly people who decided on the procedure of radio lifting, are satisfied with the result. But, as we can see from the patient reviews, the radio wave lifting has pros and cons. Most patients claim that this procedure is not painful, especially the first sessions, when the doctor looks at the reaction and gradually prepares the skin for a stronger effect.
But many people experience severe pain when performing it. And only the hope of getting a good result makes them endure.
Some patients see the first results already after one session. We will not consider a positive effect on some swelling of the face. Feel warm for two hours. This is due to the fact that the temperature of the subcutaneous layer increased under the influence of the procedure. But mostly the results are seen by others after the third session. The skin becomes more elastic, wrinkles begin to decrease.
After several procedures, the face may itch, and the skin is slightly stiffened from the inside. This is a reaction to the traumatic effects of the procedure. But skin should not peel off outside, as there should be no signs of burn.
There are cases when the Russian Federation did not help the patient at all. Much depends on the individual characteristics of the skin and the experience of the doctor.
Some clients point out that the RF-lifting procedure is carried out only in clinics. If you are offered to purchase a device for holding it at home, you should know: they want to deceive you. The device, similar to a computer mouse, you can not do RF-lifting face.
Customer reviews indicate that the cost of lifting depends on the area of the treated surface.
For the face, abdomen, thighs it is about 6 thousand rubles, the procedure on hands will cost 3 thousand rubles. The area around the eyes or mouth can be processed for 1.8 thousand rubles. If you want to carry out the RF lifting procedure for the face, neck and décolleté, you will have to pay about 8.4 thousand rubles.
What is RF face lifting?
Age-related changes begin to appear quite early. The average age is about 25 years, but both earlier and more recent periods are possible - it all depends on the genetic predisposition. The culprit in the launch of aging processes is considered to be a slowdown in the production of collagen, a special protein that is responsible for the condition of the skin.
And above all, these processes become noticeable in open areas of the body (face, hands) and in areas where the epidermis has physiological features of the structure (neck and decollete area).
So what is RF facelift and how does it work? How can help delay the aging of the skin?
RF lifting - a method of rejuvenation using radio frequency waves. With this method, the achievement of a stable result for a sufficiently long time is regulated.
The recommendation to make the RF face lift, what it is and what results to expect from the procedure in each particular case will be told only by a specialist. However, before visiting a specialized clinic, you need to know - this method of rejuvenation is considered the safest in modern aesthetic medicine and cosmetology.
Important! It is necessary to conduct sessions only in an institution that has the appropriate certificates, permission to conduct these procedures, highly qualified specialists with work experience. Only in this case, the result will meet the expectations, and the procedure itself will not bring harm to health.
And so, the Russian lifting: what it is, you have already figured out. But there remains an equally important question - how many procedures must be done for the face or other parts of the body to achieve a stable long-term result?
Even the most experienced specialist will not be able to give an unequivocal answer without examining the “front of work”. After all, before the procedure, you need to take into account the many nuances. In particular, take into account a number of contraindications, as well as to identify direct indications for rejuvenation sessions.
Indications and Contraindications
RF lifting of the face, neck, decollete, abdomen and hips is recommended when detecting the first signs of age-related changes - that is, at the age of 35-40 years. But this does not mean that the method is not used for the correction of certain cosmetic defects in an earlier or late period of time. The whole question is what kind of results you need to achieve.
There are a lot of indications for carrying out the RF:
- the presence of scars, scars, postacne at any age,
- cellulite deposits
- stretching and sagging of the skin after a sharp weight loss,
- ptosis of soft tissues of the face - sagging of the skin under the influence of gravity,
- reduced skin elasticity
- violation of the relief of the face, the vagueness of the oval,
- having a double chin
- dull, expressionless complexion,
- mimic wrinkles around the eyes and mouth,
- bags and bruises under the eyes,
- pronounced folds in the nasolabial triangle,
- photo aging, chrono aging,
The RF lifting procedure performed by an experienced specialist at the right time and in the right amount is an alternative to a surgical lift.
But to use such a lifting is possible only in the absence of contraindications. The list is much smaller than for operational methods of rejuvenation. They can be divided into two groups: absolute and relative.
The absolute (that is, constant) are:
- the presence in the body of pacemakers, silicone and metal implants whatever the place,
- dermatological diseases are chronic or acute,
- oncology of any localization
- hypertension of any stage
- varicose veins, thrombophlebitis,
- thyroid pathology,
- sugar and diabetes insipidus
- diseases of the nervous system and atherosclerotic manifestations,
- high pain threshold, skin susceptibility,
- tendency to allergic manifestations,
- the presence of birthmarks and age spots in large quantities.
Relative (temporary) are:
- pregnancy and lactation,
- critical days,
- acute infectious, viral and inflammatory diseases,
- damage to the integrity of the skin at the treatment site,
- rash on the skin of infectious and non-infectious nature.
Again, the lifting procedure has no clear age limit. It is possible to conduct it in 20-25 years to eliminate scars and scars after acne or post acne. 50 and older - to reduce the visible manifestations of photoaging.
The most effective will be to use the method of radio frequency exposure in the period when the production of its own collagen is still quite active.
The Russian Federation lifting the abdomen is done at any age to eliminate cellulite, stretch marks after childbirth and drastic weight loss. Using this method of body correction is effective when combined with normalized physical activities aimed at solving specifically these problems.
Types of RF lifting
The Russian Federation face and other problem areas lifting is carried out by different methods, each of which is selected only by a specialist for certain indicators.
- Monopolar radiolifting is used both for facial rejuvenation and for combating fat deposits and cellulite on the abdomen and thighs. Such a procedure is usually carried out once, as it has several disadvantages and more than a wide range of contraindications. Differs in high injury risk, recently it is applied seldom.
- Bipolar radiofrequency facelift is the most gentle way to eliminate age-related changes. Fabrics are heated to a temperature not higher than 45 ° C, which is quite noticeable, but not painful. The magnetic field is absent (unlike the previous type). The effect is noticeable after the course of procedures.
- Tripolar lifting on the device with several electrodes is one of the new methods of manipulation. Provides for a constant switching of the poles, which makes it possible to influence the tissues of the epidermis and dermis at different depths.
In some sources found the identification of thermal and RF facelift. But these are two methods that have some differences in the lifting procedure:
- at RF lifting, the temperature of skin warming up does not exceed 40-45 ° С, and at thermal - up to 60 ° С,
- Thermage is performed by a device that supplies high-frequency monopolar energy, while in RF lifting it is weaker,
- Thermage completely changes the structure of collagen fibers, the radio-frequency procedure partially.
The type of RF facelift procedure is assigned individually, as well as the number of sessions.
RF face lifting is a modern rejuvenation method, which is an alternative to classical surgery. Experts advise to combine it with mesotherapy or biorevitalization to achieve a more pronounced effect and consolidate the result of injection methods.
Among the visible advantages of the method are the following:
- targeted impact on the problem area, ensuring activation of energy processes without involvement of adjacent areas in the process,
- the possibility of burns is completely excluded, since the reactions take place only in the epidermis and dermis, without involving the muscle layers,
- RF lifting effect is noticeable after the first session, but the maximum result can be observed after the entire course and after it, because the procedure activates the production of its own collagen for a long time,
- the method is absolutely painless, does not require the use of anesthetics,
- no special preparation is required before the procedure,
- the rehabilitation period is minimal, as is the list of restrictions and rules of care,
- The effect is in any case, regardless of skin type and place of exposure. The only question is the necessary number of procedures to achieve the desired result,
- the risk of infection is completely absent,
- development of allergic reactions when taking into account all contraindications is zero,
- combined with other anti-aging treatments.
Is it possible to do rf lifting after peeling? The answer is unequivocal - for two weeks after a fairly traumatic procedure, it is strongly recommended not to carry out any anti-aging manipulations.
The topic of the week on the site: radio wave lifting.
Side effects and complications
The procedure of the Russian face lifting, as we have already mentioned, does not entail a violation of the integrity of the skin. Consequently, complications and side effects hardly develop.
The most common complications after RF lifting are mild swelling, redness, itching, and slight discomfort in the affected area. As a rule, these manifestations disappear on their own within 2-3 days.
If all contraindications are taken into account, the development of allergic reactions is not observed. But in rare cases they can occur. Then from the subsequent sessions will have to give up and look for other methods of rejuvenation.
What to do before the procedure?
The RF facelift procedure does not require adherence to special rules. Usually, at the preliminary consultation, the specialist will determine the indications for the manipulation.
In order for the RF face and body lifting to give the desired result without causing harm to health, you need to talk about all the possible contraindications performed before this anti-aging procedures, as well as methods of skin care, including at home.
How many procedures to do to achieve the maximum effect is determined by consultation, based on their presence of problems, skin condition, severity of aging processes, and the site of exposure.
Immediately before the procedure is not recommended to use any cosmetic products. To properly and effectively make the Russian face lifting, you need to clean the skin with water and soap. Next, the specialist will additionally process it with a special cleanser.
Body lifting is also carried out after removing all possible means (creams, oils and others) that may affect the effectiveness of the procedure.
The procedure of lifting a face is performed at a certain interval and rate, which is determined individually.
Frequency of procedures
How often do you need to do a face lifting in order to achieve the maximum result depends on many factors:
- the severity of the aging process,
- skin condition
- individual characteristics.
It is important to know! Age is important in terms of physiology. Metabolism slows down, hormones change, the production of necessary substances is significantly reduced. Consequently, it takes more time and more intense exposure to “launch products” of your own collagen.
- Usually, at the age of 25, procedures are prescribed to solve specific problems that have little to do with age-related changes. In this case, it is enough one or two procedures with an interval of 10-14 days.
- After 30-35 years, the number of rf lifting sessions increases and can be from 3 to 6-8 procedures with an interval of two weeks.
- Over the age of 45-50 years, the gap between the manipulations is up to a week, which is caused by pronounced aging processes and the need for more intense exposure. How many procedures are needed - especially individually, but not less than 6-8, sometimes up to 10-12.
How often you can do RF lifting - will also depend on a number of factors. But earlier than in 2-3 years it is not recommended to conduct the next course.
The effect of RF facelift can be seen in these photos.
In cosmetology, RF lifting is not considered a method of rejuvenation, which requires adherence to special rules of post-care. But some nuances are still there:
- use moisturizing cosmetics by prior agreement with the specialist who conducted the manipulations,
- observe drinking regime,
- avoid insolation for a week, use protective equipment with a UV filter when going outside,
- the same time not to visit saunas, baths, steam rooms,
- two weeks (if possible up to a month) do not visit the solarium,
- do not abuse makeup products
- two weeks after the procedure, regularly use scrubs and peels.
Note! Drinking regimen depends on the individual needs of the body. It is impossible to establish a specific amount of water, but it should be sufficient to maintain water balance.
You can learn more about RF lifting from the video:
Cost of treatments
The price of the Russian lifting service depends on the status of the clinic, the region of the country and the area being treated:
- face lifting averages up to 3,000 rubles per procedure,
- RF face and neck décolletage lifting - up to 4500 rubles per session,
- body depending on the problem area - from 1500 to 6000 rubles for one manipulation.
Call the course can not be cheap, but given the duration of the effect, the cost is justified.
Before and after pictures
Responses to the use of RF facelifting will help decide on the feasibility of the procedures and the expected effect.
Elena, 42, Moscow
“I went through the course of lifting face and thighs in Russia. She experienced unpleasant sensations, rehabilitation, as such, is absent. After the sessions, half a year has passed, and the result is more pronounced every day. So, girls, you will not regret the money, it's worth it. ”
Marina, 25 years old, Samara
“I still have quite deep scars after teenage eels on my forehead. Wore a long bang and constantly covered her forehead. When I once again got my hair cut in the salon, the master advised me to consult with their cosmetician about solving this problem. And she advised me lifting RF. It took literally two procedures to significantly smooth out all defects. Looking for two more. I will definitely do it - the result is obvious! ”
Victoria, 52, Perm
“And I don’t have such bright impressions of Russian lifting. I expected that the wrinkles would be smoothed, the corners of the mouth would rise, but it did not happen. The skin has become more elastic, I do not argue. But the visible effect of rejuvenation, as from plastic, did not happen. Maybe too late for me ?! ”
Ksenia, 48 years old, Kazan
“Do not believe anyone that lifting Russia is a useless procedure and money is thrown to the wind. If you want to look young and fresh without surgery and a large number of injections of youth - this is the very thing. ”
Tatyana, 42, Saratov
“I lost a lot of weight after a radical diet (I’m not going to talk about it, because the memories and the consequences are not bright). But the skin sagged, stretched stretch marks on the abdomen and thighs. Passed the course of lifting in these problem areas and did not regret it - the result is satisfied ”
You can also watch a video review about RF lifting:
What is the essence of the procedure?
RF lifting has several names: radio wave, radio frequency or thermolifting. The essence of the method lies in the effect of radio frequencies on the inner layers of the skin and fatty tissue. Thus, under the action of high temperatures, the fibroblast cells are stimulated, which begin to actively produce collagen and elastin fibers. As a result, rejuvenation mechanisms are included, which give a stunning effect that stays for a long time.
In addition to the face, this procedure can be applied on any problem area of the body - the décolleté, hands, abdomen, thighs, buttocks, etc.
Types of lifting apparatus
Two types of devices are used for lifting: monopolar and biopolar.
- Monopolar devices are more powerful, radio frequencies heat the skin layers to 60 degrees. The result is noticeable after the first time. Repeated procedures are strictly prohibited!
- Biopolar devices act sparingly on the skin, heating tissues up to 45 degrees. For the result to appear, you need to undergo at least three procedures.
Benefits of the procedure
Non-surgical radio wave lifting perfectly copes with a number of problems relating to appearance. When completing the full course, the following positive changes occur:
- increases skin tone and elasticity,
- improves the condition of the skin - disappears acne and traces of it, comedones, pigmentation,
- the crow's feet and bags under the eyes disappear,
- deep mimic wrinkles and nasolabial folds are reduced,
- face relief is leveled, double chin disappears,
- sagging of the skin on the neck and décolleté disappears.
How is it done?
If you decide to change your appearance due to RF-lifting, then first you need to come to an appointment with a dermatologist and examine the condition of the skin. If no contraindications are revealed, then you can safely proceed to the procedure. No preparatory measures for the session are carried out, and after completion the skin is not processed by anything.
The beautician cleans the necessary area of skin that will be processed by the device. After that, a special tool is applied.
Using the handpiece of the machine, the skin is heated to the required temperature. The whole procedure is governed by sensors, which are monitored by a beautician. The session lasts no more than 30 minutes, during which there is no discomfort and pain.
Depending on the individual characteristics, indications and condition of the skin, the cosmetologist assigns a certain number of procedures to each client, which can be carried out once a week.
Important points during the passage of the session
- RF lifting is absolutely safe and eliminates the appearance of any damage on the skin. This is due to the fact that such radio waves do not affect the epidermis.
- When using a biopolar device, the result will be noticeable only after three procedures (in total, from 6 to 12 are required). Over the next 6 months, the rejuvenation process will only intensify. With a healthy lifestyle and proper skin care, the result is maintained up to 3 years.
- Immediately after passing the radio wave lifting, it is not recommended to visit the sauna and the bath, as well as stay in the sun for a long time.
We carry out radio wave lifting at home
It is not necessary to visit beauty salons to make professional lifting. It is enough to purchase the device for home use, carefully study the instructions, view the accompanying video, and you can proceed to the procedure itself.
Just do not forget about the use of a special gel, which will help avoid redness and peeling. You can believe that at a relatively low cost for the RF-lifting apparatus used at home, you will get an impressive result, which your friends and work colleagues will envy.
Benefits of radiofrequency rejuvenation
Undoubtedly, the RF-lifting, like many other cosmetic procedures, has several advantages, thanks to which patients choose it more often than other methods of rejuvenation:
- special cosmetology equipment, due to which there are no pain,
- no long recovery period
- a small list of contraindications
- the procedure can be performed from the age of 20 on to people with different skin types,
- almost instantaneous, visible, lasting effect,
- it takes a small amount of time for the procedure, only about half an hour,
- upon completion of a set of procedures, the effect of them lasts up to 5 years.
What is a radio wave lifting
RF lifting is a generic name for procedures based on electromagnetic pulses.
Radio wave face lifting is one of many popular modern methods, because it does not require rehabilitation, providing immediately noticeable results and lasting effect. Under the influence of radio frequency energy, the tissues are heated, due to which the old and stretched connective fibers of the tissue are contracted. This leads to the activation of the production of collagen, due to which the skin becomes more youthful and elastic. That is, using radio-frequency waves, it is possible to launch the natural processes of skin rejuvenation.
The procedure is painless and does not require special preparation, while there are some contraindications
Radio frequencies affect the middle and lower layers of the skin, including subcutaneous fat, all types of wrinkles are reduced, bags under the eyes are removed, complexion and overall skin condition are improved.
- Monopolar - this RF lifting is carried out once. It has not only a rejuvenating effect, but also remarkably copes with fat deposits and cellulite manifestations in the abdomen and hips, does not harm the body.
- Bipolar - the most gentle and gentle method of correction of age-related changes. The skin tissues are heated only to 45 ° C, the magnetic field is absent, in contrast to the monopolar RF lifting. The procedure is quite tangible, but there is no pain. Full results brings after the course of procedures.
- Tripolar is a completely new type of procedure, which involves the participation of several electrodes in the process, ensuring a constant switching of the poles. At the same time, RF energy acts on different depths of the skin. This technique combines all the advantages and advantages of the previous ones.
The appropriate type of procedure is selected by a specialist depending on the area of the RF-lifting and the tasks.
RF and thermal lifting - what's the difference?
Thermal lifting is also called termage. It is also based on radio wave radiation. Thermage and radio wave lifting is considered to be practically the same procedure, but there are a number of significant differences:
- First of all, the temperature of exposure is different: the skin is heated to 40 ° C with a radio wave lifting and up to 60 ° C with thermage,
- power and frequency of current: the thermage method implies the work of high-frequency monopolar energy, and when radio wave lifting it is much weaker,
- at thermage, in contrast to radiofrequency lifting, there is a complete change in the structure of collagen molecules.
Thermage equipment should be equipped with special coolers that prevent burns to the epidermis and deeper skin layers.
Indications for RF lifting
RF lifting is recommended for those who want to get rid of the following cosmetic problems:
- Ptosis - sagging of facial tissues under the influence of gravity.
- Stretch marks.
- Loss of skin elasticity.
- Sagging skin after weight loss.
- Bags under the eyes.
- Pronounced nasolabial fold.
- Mimic and age wrinkles.
- Photo aging skin.
- Fat deposits, folds on the skin.
- Scars, scars, post-acne.
- Wilt, flabby skin.
The RF lifting procedure is performed on the face and body. Depending on the selected area of impact beautician selects the appropriate program. A special gel-conductor is applied to the client's previously cleaned skin, after applying the beautician massages the skin with certain nozzles (handles) according to certain lines. The procedure takes from 15 minutes to 2 hours. After the procedure of radio lifting, the client can immediately see the effect of tight and rejuvenated skin of the body. During the procedures, you may feel a warm and tingling sensation.
Side effects and recommendations after the session
Radio wave lifting, conducted by a good specialist on high-quality equipment, practically does not give side effects. Sometimes there may be redness and slight swelling, but this disappears within 2 days.
After the procedure is recommended to avoid:
- physical exertion
- trips to the bath and sauna,
- exposure to ultraviolet rays to avoid hyperpigmentation of the skin.
How often should the procedure be performed?
To obtain a sustainable result, depending on the condition of the skin, it is recommended to conduct a radio wave lifting 5–8 times with an interval of 10–12 days. The first visible changes can be seen after 1 procedure. Fully rejuvenation process starts after 21 days, when the active production of collagen begins. After carrying out a full course of procedures in order to maintain the effect, it will be necessary to visit the cosmetologist's office 1-2 times a year.
Comparison of results
Below are the photos that graphically show the result of the RF-lifting procedure (before and after).
1) A woman about 45 years old was worried about deep nasolabial folds, wrinkles around the eyes and on the forehead, uneven skin and dull complexion. Six procedures were performed. As a result, the wrinkles have decreased, the complexion has become fresher, the pigment spots have brightened, the skin texture has become smoother.
2) The woman was worried about age changes, as well as the second chin. The photo on the left shows the result after the course of procedures. The chin tightened, the oval of the face became more toned and smooth, the complexion improved, wrinkles smoothed out.
Кому будет полезно
Есть несколько показаний к этой процедуре:
- неэластичность кожи,
- нечеткий овал лица,
- увядание кожи,
- traces of acne and blackheads.
The skin of the face is smoothed and noticeably tightened. Due to the effects on blood circulation, the complexion becomes more healthy and fresh. In addition to wrinkles, other minor irregularities disappear, for example, traces of acne.
The effectiveness of RF-face lifting, you can look at these photos before and after the procedure:
Features of radio wave technology
The main cause of skin aging is the delamination of collagen fibers, which tighten the epidermis and keep its shape. This is a normal phenomenon associated with aging. Flabbiness begins to appear at the age of 35 years with a tendency to further development. No cosmetic procedures will not be able to eliminate the stretching of the skin, since its matrix itself is broken. To restore it without interference in the body can radio wave lift. Today, many still do not know what it is, since this technique is relatively new.
RF is an abbreviation for Radio Frequency, which means electrical impulses in the radio frequency range. Electric current penetrates deep into the skin and heats it throughout the thickness to 55-60 ºС. When collagen and elastin are heated, the proteins that form the basis of the composition of these substances are folded. Dense spirals of collagen molecules create a strong and resilient lifting frame.
Electricity in the radio frequency range contributes to the activation of the process of lipolysis. This leads to the fact that body fat is decomposed into substances that are safe for the body - fatty acids and glycerin. On the main bloodstream, they enter the liver, where they are completely broken down and removed from the body.
As a result, a double effect is achieved - tightening of sagging skin and eliminating cellulite. Strengthening of the skin can be carried out only in those cases when the body is still able to launch regeneration processes. It should be known that the radio frequency exposure is carried out only on the deeper layers of the skin. Its surface will remain unchanged. Lifting of the Russian Federation is not intended to eliminate wrinkles, pigment spots and other surface defects.
Indications for use of the method
Patients who care about their appearance are not only interested in the condition of the person. Despite the fact that RF-lifting is most often used to restore the lowered facial tissues and correct its shape, the procedure can be used to improve the shape.
Exposure to current in the radio frequency range helps to eliminate such defects on the body:
- Fat deposits in the abdomen, buttocks and waist. The RF lifting course replaces months of grueling workouts that are accompanied by dietary restrictions. Electrical impulses destroy fat deposits that have accumulated over the years.
- Cellulite on the arms, legs and buttocks. This phenomenon poisons the life of almost all the fair sex. The cause of cellulite is the deposition of fat cells. After the RF-lifting course, the body becomes smooth and elastic again.
- Stretch marks after childbirth or weight loss. Radio frequency procedures eliminate unpleasant stripes that form on the sides, bust, hips and abdomen.
- Loss of skin elasticity and freshness. As a rule, this occurs in old age. Just a few RF-lifting sessions will return the body of its former youth and attractiveness.
- Folds on the sides and redistribution of the skin at the hips. Radio-frequency impulses tighten the skin, eliminate sagging in problem areas.
The cost of RF lifting varies in a wide range. Pricing is influenced by the area of problem areas and the degree of pathology. Also, the cost of the course of procedures depends on the status of the clinic and the equipment used in it.
Advantages and benefits of RF lifting
The results of radio frequency exposure are observed after the first procedure. Positive changes are amplified with each session and continue for several months after the end of the course.
The number of undeniable advantages of RF-lifting include:
- The speed of the procedure. One session lasts no more than 20 minutes. You can pass it even during the lunch break.
- The treatment is suitable for all skin types. Patients with dry, normal and abnormally oily skin can reasonably expect a positive result.
- The process is under the complete control of a cosmetologist. Burns or negative effects on sensitive parts of the body are completely excluded.
- The almost complete absence of contraindications and side effects. No age restrictions for the patient.
- A high degree of reduction in the area of treated skin while stimulating muscle tissue.
- No need for local anesthesia or general anesthesia. The procedure is completely painless and safe. Practically no preparation is required for its implementation.
- At the end of the course of therapy there are no stitches, scars and scars. As a rule, there are no bruises and swelling.
Here are just a few photos before and after the RF lifting:
In parallel with the RF-lifting, you can apply other cosmetic procedures, such as mesotherapy and chemical peels.
Recommendations for the use of RF-lifting
There are certain rules for the radio frequency exposure procedure.
Patients should follow these guidelines:
- Before the session, you need to remove glasses in a steel frame, contact lenses, remove keys and other metal objects from your pockets.
- After the session, it is prohibited to expose the R-area to any other procedures related to exposure to chemicals and electromagnetic radiation.
- You can not visit the solarium and sunbathe for 3 days after the RF therapy.
- It is contraindicated to expose the treated area of the body to mechanical stress (rubbing with a washcloth, scratching, pinching) during the day.
Eating, smoking or drinking alcohol does not affect the effectiveness of RF-lifting.
The sequence of RF therapy
Procedures for the rejuvenation of the skin of the body are carried out according to a specific algorithm. To achieve the desired result, you must adhere to all the recommendations of a cosmetologist.
Before going to the clinic, you should take a bath, wash your body with soap, wash off all creams, oils and other cosmetics from it. The skin should be perfectly clean, hair can be left. Immediately before the session, the doctor applies a special anesthetic agent to the area of impact. After numbness of the skin, it is removed with an alcohol solution. Marking is applied to the body, which helps to ensure its uniform processing by radio waves and preventing overheating of individual zones.
During the procedure, the doctor applies the tip of the device to the body, moving it to a new location with a certain frequency. Modern appliances are equipped with temperature sensors and a cooling system. Due to this, the skin is maintained at a constant temperature in a given range. Radio waves stimulate the activity of cells, contribute to the start of the process of their regeneration. Irritation of soft tissues contributes to the flow of blood to them and improve metabolism. You can assess the quality of the device by studying the skin samples under a microscope.
After completion of the RF-lifting session, the skin is smeared with a soothing cream or lotion. As a rule, the majority of patients ascertain skin contraction immediately after the procedure. This effect is long lasting and can last for several months.
Depending on the degree of deformation of the figure, 1 to 6 sessions are carried out, the interval between which is 1-2 weeks. The therapeutic effect lasts at least a year after the course of therapy. After the appearance of the first signs of loss of skin freshness, the procedure should be repeated.
Possible side effects
Exposure to radio frequency impulses leads to the heating of soft tissues. Because of this, the patient experiences some discomfort associated with pinpoint burns. Impressive people can get very agitated, leading to blood pressure surges.
In addition, the procedure of RF-lifting can lead to such side effects:
- Significant loss of volume of the part of the body that was treated. This is due to the burning of fat and the outflow of its decay products. Such places look like a hollow, which disappears with time.
- Puffiness The swelling of the tissue disappears a few days after the session. This is a normal reaction of the body to heat exposure.
- Redness. Redness arises due to increased blood flow to the effects of RF-pulses. It passes almost immediately, as soon as the skin has cooled and comes to a stable state.
The most dangerous side effect is skin depression. As a rule, it is observed in cases where the treatment was performed by a beautician without experience. Sometimes the cause of the violation of the structure of the skin is a faulty device with knocked down settings. In order for the side effects to be minimal or completely eliminated, you need to use the services of proven clinics, which employ experienced specialists on modern equipment.
Indications for the procedure
Many patients cannot articulate exactly what deficiencies they want to get rid of, what result they can get. In such cases, they come to medical centers for advice and selection of the method of rejuvenation.
Below are the main points that are indications for the procedure of RF-lifting:
- rejuvenation, lethargy of the skin of the face, age-related changes, scars after acne,
- cellulite, loose skin on the thighs, buttocks, stomach, hands and neck,
- the recovery period after liposuction, either before it, or after plastic surgery to tighten the facial contours,
- as an additional procedure in conjunction with laser rejuvenation, chemical peels, or injection techniques.
RF lifting: contraindications to the procedure
It should be remembered that before proceeding to any cosmetic procedures, it is necessary to familiarize yourself with a number of contraindications. so you can avoid negative consequences after carrying out this or that technique.
Absolute contraindications to the RF-face lifting:
- gestation period
- various forms of malignant tumors
- thyroid disease,
- presence of lupus erythematosus and scleroderma,
- the presence of acute viral infections,
- severe hypertension and diabetes,
- inflammation of the veins of the lower extremities.
Relative contraindications are presented in the form of the following indicators:
- period of acute acne,
- exacerbation of chronic skin diseases
- acute form of rosacea.
Recovery after the procedure and proper skin care
Immediately after the radiofrequency rejuvenation procedure, slight redness and slight swelling may occur. If you do not neglect the advice of a beautician and properly care for your skin, then these symptoms themselves go away in 2-3 days. Do not forget that the skin should always be as moist as possible. The balance of moisture in it is filled by using cosmetics of good quality and the use of 2.5-3 liters of liquid per day.
After the session, it is not recommended to stay in direct sunlight for 7 days, you should refuse to visit tanning salons or swimming pools, and if possible, minimize the use of decorative cosmetics for the face. It is also not recommended to visit during the recovery period after the procedure baths and saunas, use abrasive peels and scrubs.
Recommendations before and after
Before a session of a thermal trolley, remove any metallic jewelry and colored or contact lenses. There are no other preparatory measures.
It is advisable to avoid physical exertion and various thermal procedures, such as visiting saunas. In order not to provoke hyperpigmentation, you need a couple of weeks to protect your face from the sun. Staying in the solarium should also be excluded.
Next, you can see how the RF procedure for lifting the skin of the face, neck and decollete is going:
Age limits, number and frequency
Urgent effect is not worth waiting. It can be seen only after three procedures. The number of sessions determines the condition of the skin. If the disadvantages are not too noticeable, six procedures will suffice. In cases where the fight against serious defects is required, you will have to attend about twelve sessions.
The optimal frequency of sessions is from five to fifteen days. One facial rejuvenation procedure using electrical stimulation lasts about thirty minutes.
A big plus of this method of rejuvenation - long-term. The result can last about three years if the lifestyle does not contribute to the aging of the skin.
Choice of clinic, devices and prices
The average price for a single RF facelift procedure is in the range from five thousand to eight thousand rubles. Procedures can be carried out zonal, and their cost will be much less. For example, the approximate price of thermal lifting on a chin is two thousand rubles.
It is very important to choose a good clinic, because in inept hands and under inappropriate conditions the apparatus will cause harm.
The only way to find a decent clinic is to evaluate its reputation.
Here are the most popular devices used for RF-face lifting:
Progress does not stand still, and other modern devices may be involved. Therefore, if the clinic where you turned, will use what is not in the list, do not worry. But before the procedure is better to read reviews about the new product.
Fractional photothermolysis or fractional rejuvenation, laser polishing, fraxel - all this is the name of one very effective procedure, about which you can read here.
On our site there is a separate article about the RF-lifting of the body, which can successfully replace plastic surgery, but all this without the slightest cuts, punctures and ugly scars.
Does the end justify the means?
Many reject such a method of rejuvenation, doubting the balance of price and quality. If we take into account some factors, for example, the high demands on the work of the master, the equally high cost of the apparatus and the effect that awaits you after the course, you can draw destructive doubts.
RF lifting is the case when the price matches the quality. And take into account that the effectiveness of this method of rejuvenation has very few analogues.