Nowadays, long and thick female hair is a rarity. Modern rhythm of life, the impact of negative environmental factors, as well as insufficient care for hair due to lack of time seriously undermine the health of our hair, as well as a negative impact on the process of their growth. Burdock oil has long been used to deal with all sorts of problems that occur with hair, including to accelerate their growth.
The benefits of burdock oil for hair growth.
One of the most effective and popular means to strengthen and grow hair is burdock oil. This unique natural product was used in the times of our grandmothers and great-grandmothers for the treatment and care of hair, as well as getting a mane. It is worth saying that this product is truly a wonderful tool that accelerates hair growth and prevents hair loss. Moreover, this fact was experimentally proven.
The efficacy and effectiveness of burdock oil for hair is due to its composition, which consists entirely of natural plant components that are absolutely harmless to humans, providing them with the necessary nutrition. The composition of this valuable product includes vitamins, mineral salts, flavonoids, useful acids, essential and fatty oils (palmitic and stearic acid), biologically active substances, tannins, natural insulin, protein and some other components. Inulin, being a natural polysaccharide, perfectly absorbs various poisons, thereby perfectly cleansing the skin. In addition, this substance stimulates the reproduction of beneficial microflora on the surface of the skin, enhancing its immunity, normalizes metabolic processes in the skin, in particular the fat metabolism, prevents the occurrence of cancer. In addition, inulin is a kind of catalyst that multiplies the skin’s ability to absorb the vitamins and minerals contained in this unique product. This combination of ingredients is beneficial for hair growth.
The use of burdock oil helps to enhance the growth process, strengthen the hair follicles (follicles), and thus prevent baldness, and also perfectly removes oily scalp seborrhea, is an excellent helper in the fight against dandruff, eliminates excessive greasiness of the head and returns the lost shine to hair. Strengthening blood circulation, and, therefore, normalizing the metabolism in the scalp, this tool deeply nourishes and strengthens the roots and structure of the hair, restoring them even after dyeing and chemical perm. In addition, this tool not only fights hair problems, but also improves their appearance, adding shine, as well as preventing fragility and cross-section.
Due to its properties, this natural product is widely used today not only in traditional medicine, but has found its application in cosmetology. A homemade mask with burdock oil will relieve the scalp of dryness and itching, as well as restore damaged hair cells. Of course, many modern cosmetics in hair care give excellent results, but do not forget about the chemical compounds that make up these products, which, despite the quick and effective results, in the future cause various negative side effects.
Burdock oil is a product that can be purchased at any pharmacy, and you can prepare it yourself, the benefit of raw materials for this abound. Today, many firms specialize in the production of this product, while it is made both in pure form and with the addition of various components, such as: calendula, hops, propolis, horsetail, tea tree, train, chamomile and nettle.
For example, burdock oil with the addition of nettle makes the hair soft and silky, and also has therapeutic and preventive properties for the scalp and hair follicles. In combination with propolis, it accelerates growth and stimulates the restoration of damaged hair, with the addition of vitamins A and E enhances the natural shine, is an excellent way to nourish and strengthen the roots. In combination with horsetail field, it helps to restore the strength and elasticity of the hair. Adding chamomile eliminates dandruff, reduces allergic reactions, and also returns softness, shine and silkiness to blond hair. Adding to the series shows a regenerating and anti-inflammatory properties for the scalp, the oil helps to get rid of peeling and itching of the skin and relieve allergic reactions.
Burdock oil can be used as a separate tool in its pure form, rubbing into the hair roots, and can be used as an addition to homemade masks.
How to make burdock oil yourself?
Such a tool is easy to make at home. Special technology is not required for this. For this you need 100 grams. chopped fresh burdock roots should be placed in a dark dish and add 200 ml of any vegetable oil (almond, olive oil can be used, you can also sunflower). Mixture must be given a day for insisting, and then boil over low heat with constant stirring for about fifteen minutes. Then the mixture must be drained, cooled and poured into a dry glass jar.
How to apply burdock oil.
Before the procedure, the hair should be wetted with warm water. Better if they are clean. Then, using a towel to remove excess water, lightly warmed oil in a water bath, carefully rub into the hair roots. Using a comb with large and small teeth moistened in oil, the composition should be evenly distributed over their entire length. After that, it is advisable to wrap the head with polyethylene, and put a hat on top or wrap with a thick towel. The technique of applying the mask is the same for all recipes. The duration of the procedure should not be less than an hour, preferably longer. After the time the head is washed with shampoo and balm.
The procedure should be carried out twice a week for one to two months, depending on the desired result. Then you can take a short break in two or three weeks and repeat the course.
Folk remedies for hair growth based on burdock oil. Recipes for hair masks.
In general, homemade masks with burdock oil are recommended to be done simply for the purpose of prevention. Hair will not lose anything from this, but on the contrary, they will become soft, docile, shiny. Regular procedures will not only accelerate the process of growing hair, but also make them thicker and give elasticity.
To enhance the therapeutic effect of burdock oil is recommended to be mixed with yolk, onion, mustard, pepper tincture, yeast, honey, brandy. Masks with him are effective in the treatment of any type of hair, the only thing is that you should not be carried away by the owners of hair prone to fat.
The fastest mask on the basis of burdock oil is the classic version of it, when it is applied to the hair in a slightly heated form and rubbed into the roots. This mask should stand for more than an hour, you can leave it on all night.
To speed up hair growth, as well as prevent hair loss and baldness, the following mask is effective: combine two tablespoons of honey with the same amount of lemon juice. In the mixture, add two tablespoons of burdock oil and put in a water bath. Hold until the honey is completely dissolved. Remove the mixture and cool slightly, then add two yolks. Thoroughly rub and apply the resulting composition to the hair, paying attention to the roots and scalp. Wrap the head in plastic and on top of a towel. Hold the mask for one and a half hours, then rinse with shampoo. Do this mask for a month once a week.
Another means is also effective: grind two egg yolks with a teaspoon of cocoa and add three tablespoons of burdock oil. Rub the composition into the scalp, making a light massage. Mask wash off in an hour. This tool should be applied twice a week for a month.
This mask restores the hair structure and accelerates their growth: mix half a teaspoon of red hot pepper powder (for the first procedure, the amount of pepper can be reduced) with three spoons of burdock oil. The mixture is tightly closed and removed in a dark place to insist. A month later, the tool can be applied by rubbing into the scalp in a heated form. It is necessary to do this procedure no more than once a week for a period of fifteen minutes. This recipe requires caution when applying.
Mix the finished pepper tincture (can be purchased at the pharmacy) with burdock and castor oil. All components take in equal proportion. The composition is rubbed into the hair roots. An hour later, the mask can be washed off.
To improve the density of the hair is recommended to mix in equal proportions of burdock oil, brandy and yolk of one egg. If the hair is light, then it is recommended to add lemon juice to the mixture. Apply to hair, paying attention to the roots. An hour later, the mask can be washed off.
Combine a tablespoon of burdock oil with a teaspoon of honey. The resulting composition is rubbed into the hair roots. After an hour, you can wash your head with shampoo.
Insist two tablespoons of nettle leaves in 200 ml of boiling water, strain. Take half a cup of warm infusion of nettle and add a tablespoon of burdock oil to it. This mask is applied twice a week for a month.
Mix two tablespoons of burdock and olive oil, add ten drops of Vitamin A and E. Thoroughly stir the ingredients, heat in a water bath until warm and apply to dry hair. An hour later, the mask can be washed off. After regular use (every other day), the average length of hair increases by four centimeters per month.
Combine until a homogeneous consistency of brandy, honey and burdock oil, taken in equal proportions. Apply the mixture evenly to the roots and the entire length of the hair and leave for half an hour. This mask is better to do twice a week. The duration of the course should not exceed two months.
Two tablespoons of mustard powder mixed with one egg yolk, add two tablespoons of burdock oil, two teaspoons of sugar and at the last moment two tolovye spoons of warm water. The composition is better to apply with a brush on the partings, and the tips of the hair separately should be applied clean oil in the form of heat. The duration of the procedure is half an hour. It is better to make a similar mask once a week with a normal type, once every five days with a fat type, once every ten days with a dry type. Regularly carrying out such a procedure extends hair by three centimeters per month.
Mix a tablespoon of burdock oil with a teaspoon of liquid honey, put the mixture in a water bath until the honey is completely dissolved. Then add a teaspoon of onion juice to the mixture. The composition is rubbed into the scalp with massaging movements. Apply the mask for half an hour, then wash your hair with shampoo. As a conditioner, you should use water with vinegar or lemon juice.
Mix egg yolk with a teaspoon of honey, add a teaspoon of brandy, the same amount of onion juice and two tablespoons of burdock oil. Rub the mixture into the hair roots and hold for two to three hours. Broth of burdock root can rinse hair. This will strengthen them and give them a natural glow.
For growth it is also recommended to add aloe juice (five tablespoons) to burdock oil (two tablespoons). Mask to keep from half an hour to an hour. Apply once or twice a week for a month.
Mix a tablespoon of burdock and castor oil, add three to five drops of any essential oil that accelerates growth (rosemary, sage, jojoba, lavender), a teaspoon of oily vitamins A and E, a teaspoon of Dimexidum (improves the permeability of cell membranes, contributing to the rapid nutrient achievement of hair roots). Apply the mixture to the roots, and after an hour, wash the head thoroughly with shampoo. During this procedure, there may be a slight tingling sensation, but this is not the rule. Make this mask should be once a week for two months. The effectiveness of such a mask - plus one and a half centimeters per week.
Before using a prescription mask, check the composition on the skin to avoid an allergic reaction.
Useful properties for hair
The therapeutic product derived from burdock root and infused on one of the oils (olive, flaxseed, peanut, almond, sesame), allows to solve many problems, thanks to the unique composition:
- Fatty acids provide nutrition to the hair follicles. They improve the structure of the hair and smooth stratified tips.
- Macronutrients saturate the curls with the necessary components. Thereby activating hair growth, prevent their loss and eliminate partial or complete alopecia (baldness).
- Flavonoids provide normalization of the acid-base balance of the scalp. Regulation of the functioning of the sebaceous glands allows you to eliminate the increased fat content and protect against excessive dryness.
What is this butter?
Burdock oil, as the name implies, is obtained from burdock. Another name for this plant is burdock. Surprisingly, it is considered weedy, and many destroy it from their gardens and gardens.
And many do not like burdock for its thorns, which still strive to catch on clothes. The oil of this plant is not obtained by pressing, as usual, but by insisting the plant on other oils, for example, on almond or olive.
The composition of burdock oil includes the mass of nutrients, such as vitamins C, E, B, A, proteins, tannins, inulin, mineral salts, organic acids (palminto, stearic), chromium, cobalt, copper, calcium, iron, etc. .
How to use
Burdock oil has no contraindications, except for individual intolerance. But if used improperly, it can cause serious damage to your hair and scalp.
Depending on the problem and the type of hair recommended:
- Loose hair - apply oil up to 3 times a week.
- Oily hair - use burdock oil once a week.
- Normal, dry hair - use oil 2-3 times a week.
Treatment continues for 2 months. Then let your hair rest for 2-3 months and resume therapy.
How to apply oil
Use a few secrets to ensure the correct application of the oil:
- Be sure to use a warm remedy. In the cold it will not be useful. Warm the oil in a water bath.
- Apply the product to the hair roots using a brush.
- Comb your hair gently, evenly distributing the product.
- Make a gentle head massage to rub the oil in the skin.
- Put on a special hat and wrap your hair with a towel.
- Hold the agent for 1 hour.
To enhance the positive effects, combine the oil with other beneficial ingredients. Select the ingredients, taking into account the structure of the hair and the desired result.
For hair growth
- Burdock oil - 30 g.
- Red pepper - 1/6 tsp.
How to cook: To the warm oil add ground pepper and mix the agent.
How to use: Apply the mixture to the hair. The tool is very hot, so keep it no more than half an hour. And with a strong burning sensation - flush immediately.
Result: Red pepper provides the expansion of capillaries, enhances metabolic processes. Hair follicles get improved nutrition. Due to this hair grow back faster.
From falling out
- Chicken yolk - 2 pcs.
- Burdock oil - 30 g.
- Honey - 15 g.
How to cook: Mix the butter with the yolks. Add honey to the mask.
How to use: Apply the product to the hair roots and massage your skin well. Keep for 30-50 minutes, rinse with a shampoo.
Result: The tool provides a strengthening, enhanced nutrition of the hair follicles. Honey activates the metabolism in the skin, makes curls strong. The yolk protects hair from falling out, gives it strength, eliminates dandruff.
For dry hair
- Burdock oil - 1 tbsp. l
- Chamomile oil - 1 tbsp. l.,
- Wheat germ oil - 1 tbsp. l
How to cook: Mix all the ingredients. Warm the mixture in a water bath to a temperature of about 40 C.
How to use: Apply a mask on the hair roots and massage your skin well. Spread the mixture of oils over the entire length of the curls. Keep the mask for half an hour.
Result: The mask will make dry lifeless hair obedient and elastic. Chamomile oil relieves skin irritation, eliminates desquamation, relieves dandruff. In addition, it protects against breakage and gives shine to curls. Wheat germ oil eliminates dry skin, provides enhanced nutrition and gives hair elasticity.
For greasy hair
- Burdock oil - 1 tbsp. l
- Grape seed oil - 1 tsp.
- Grapefruit - 1 pc.
- Lemon oil - 10 cap.
How to cook: Mix the ground pulp of grapefruit with oils.
How to use: Apply the mixture on the hair and soak for 25-30 minutes.
Result: Nourishing mask will provide freshness to hair for a long time. Grape seed oil regulates the sebaceous glands. Lemon oil provides an improvement in hair structure and returns shine to curls. Grapefruit prevents excessive production of sebum, eliminates seborrhea.
Для секущихся кончиков (с касторовым маслом)
- Дрожжи – 5 г.
- Молоко – 40 г.
- Мед – 10 г.
- Репейное масло – 15 г.
- Касторовое масло – 15 г.
How to cook: Dissolve the yeast in warm milk. Add honey and mix well. Leave the mixture warm for 15–20 minutes. Then add oil.
How to use: Apply the product to the hair, spread it over the tips.
Result: Means relieves hair from brittleness, provides bonding of exfoliated tips. Yeast prevents hair loss, accelerates their growth. Honey gives them elasticity. Milk strengthens strands, restores damaged and weakened curls. Castor and burdock oils improve the structure of the hair and return the natural shine to the curls.
Developed many therapeutic tools based on burdock oil for hair care. Check out the most effective masks.
- Burdock oil - 1 tbsp. l
- Honey - 1 tbsp. l
How to cook: Mix butter with liquid honey.
How to use: Apply the product on the scalp and spread on the strands. Leave for 30-60 minutes.
Result: The mask is suitable for dry, brittle, loose strands. Honey prevents hair loss, activates their growth, softens tight curls.
- Burdock oil - 3 tbsp. l
- Chicken Egg - 1 pc.
How to cook: Mix the butter with the egg.
How to use: Apply the mixture on your hair under a warm towel for 50-60 minutes.
Result: The combination of eggs with burdock oil provides excellent nutrition for the roots, protects against breakage, accelerates the growth of strands.
With mustard (for hair growth)
- Egg - 1 pc.
- Burdock oil - 3 tbsp. l
- Mustard powder - 1 tbsp. l
- Water - 1-2 tsp.
How to cook: Combine mustard with water to form a thick paste. Add butter and egg to the mixture.
How to use: Apply burdock mask only on the roots, for 30 minutes.
Result: This tool will provide fast hair growth. Mustard speeds up blood flow, provides better nutrition.
Important! If irritation, damage to the scalp mask is forbidden to use!
- Burdock oil - 1 tbsp. l
- Vitamin A - 5 ml.
- Vitamin E - 5 ml.
How to cook: In the heated oil, add vitamins.
How to use: Apply a vitamin cocktail to your hair under a warm cap for half an hour.
Result: Hair after a vitamin mask actively grows, their structure improves. Curls become silky and thick.
- Onion juice - 1 tbsp. l
- Burdock oil - 1 tbsp. l
- Chicken yolk - 1 pc.
- Honey - 1 tsp.
How to cook: Mix the heated oil with onion juice. Add whipped yolk and honey. Mask a little warm in a water bath.
How to use: Apply the product on the hair for half an hour.
Result: Onion juice protects hair from falling out, provides them with a well-groomed and healthy look, stimulates their growth. The mask will make curls strong and thick. This tool helps even in the advanced stages of baldness.
- Kefir - 60 ml.
- Burdock oil - 1 tbsp. l
- Yolk (preferably quail) - 1 pc.
- Honey - 0.5 tbsp. l
How to cook: Mix the butter with honey and warm the mixture a little. Add whipped yolk and kefir to the mask. Stir until smooth.
How to use: Apply the agent to the entire length of the strands. Mask hold 40-60 minutes.
Result: The tool restores dry dried hair (after dyeing, curling, aggressive ultraviolet radiation).
With olive oil
- Olive oil - 1 tbsp. l
- Burdock oil - 1 tbsp. l
- Vitamins A, E - 2 drops.
How to cook: All components are mixed. Heat the product in a water bath.
How to use: Apply a warm mask to the entire length of hair for 30 minutes.
Result: The mask strengthens the roots, improves hair growth. Olive oil provides the density and volume of curls. Vitamins give healthy shine.
How to flush burdock oil
Some people completely abandon the use of burdock oil, even despite its benefit, because the oil mixture is hard to wash off the hair.
In order to avoid such difficulties, remember the main trick:
- Initially, apply shampoo to your hair and massage thoroughly. In this case, the detergent absorbs the oil much better.
- And only then moisten the strands with water.
Nadezhda, 32 years old
Burdock oil - an excellent tool from a number of cheap drugs. Made a mask with red pepper. She strengthened her hair.
Yes, burdock oil is what your hair needs! I especially like the mask with honey. After her hair becomes very soft and silky!
I was very pleased with burdock oil. My husband has a bald spot. We decided to try burdock oil with onions. After 2 months of regular procedures, we ourselves could not determine the place of baldness. At the same time, her husband's hair became shiny, smooth!
What to remember
- Burdock oil is not intended for daily use.
- Use the tool 1 time per week with high fat content of hair, 2-3 times - for dry or normal curls.
- Treatment of loose strands can be carried out every 2 days.
- The maximum benefit for the hair has a warm oil.
- In order to wash off the oil mixture with strands, apply shampoo on dry hair, and then moisten them with water.
Watch the video to learn how to use burdock oil:
Please support the project - tell about us
The benefits of burdock oil due to its rich composition.
- Tannins provide a complete cleansing of hair and scalp, removing excess sebum, as well as all contaminants. In addition, these substances can fight dandruff and its main cause - a fungal infection.
- Since minerals are present in the composition, burdock oil provides intensive nourishment to the hair and scalp, thanks to which the curls get everything you need and become healthy and strong.
- Proteins are proteins that are part of many body tissues, including the hair follicle. They fill the voids of the cuticle and level the surface of each hair, providing shine.
- Like any oil, burdock promotes full moisture and moisture preservation.
- This tool allows you to normalize and maintain the acid-base balance of hair.
- Natural inulin, which is also contained in the oil, firstly, triggers metabolic processes and ensures rapid growth, and secondly, it strengthens the hair follicles.
- Burdock oil has antibacterial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory effects that help alleviate the condition in certain skin diseases.
- This tool starts the regeneration process, which allows you to restore hair after damage associated with chemical or mechanical effects.
- Vitamins E and A are responsible for the normal condition of the hair and ensure their health and attractive appearance.
- The active ingredients in the oil have a local irritant effect and thereby improve blood circulation and blood supply. And thanks to this, the hair follicles receive the necessary nutrition and begin to work more actively, triggering growth.
How to choose?
How to choose the best and really useful burdock oil?
- Firstly, it is best to buy it at the pharmacy.
- Secondly, pay attention to the composition. The quality oil should not contain anything except the burdock and base oil, and the latter should be natural, preferably unrefined and obtained by cold pressing (it is in this that most of the useful substances are preserved).
- Third, pay attention to the packaging. The ideal option is a glass bottle with darkened walls and a tight-fitting lid.
- And, fourthly, take a look at the date of manufacture and shelf life, as some properties of the oil may change.
To prepare the oil in this way, prepare 50 grams of dried burdock root, as well as 100 ml of olive, linseed or almond oil. Chop the root and pour olive oil.
The mixture should be placed in a dark container, which should be tightly closed. The composition is infused for two to three weeks, after which it is filtered with the help of cloth or gauze rolled up several times. The finished oil should be stored in a glass bottle, preferably in a cool place.
This method can be called fast, because the tool will be ready on the same day. You will need 100 grams of chopped burdock root and one cup of any basic natural oil, for example, almond or olive.
Cooking is quick and easy. Fill the root with oil and put the container with the mixture in a water bath. When the composition warms up, record for 15-20 minutes. It is for such a period of time the plant will have time to give useful substances, but they will not have time to collapse. Cool the prepared product slightly, strain it through a cloth or gauze, transfer it to a glass container and preferably a dark container and store in a cool place.
This method is the most difficult. To make butter, you need 100 grams of burdock root (minced) and a glass of butter.
Raw oil pour. The composition should be stored in a tight-fitting glass container. Every day for two weeks, warm the oil directly in the vessel in a water bath and wrap it in a towel, then mix it well and press for a minute. After 14 days, strain the prepared composition and store in a cool place.
How to apply?
How to use burdock oil? From it you can make a lot of effective hair products. We offer several recipes:
- This mask is the simplest, as it consists only of burdock oil. Three to five tablespoons of oil (the exact amount will depend on the thickness and length of curls) heat up to 35-40 degrees and distribute through the hair. Wrap your head with cling film and cover with a towel. After an hour, wash your head with warm water.
- You can make a mask for growth with burdock oil and red pepper. Mix three or four tablespoons of warmed burdock oil and half a teaspoon of pepper. Apply the mixture literally for 20-30 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
- To make a firming mask against falling out, mix two tablespoons of burdock and castor oil, as well as a tablespoon of honey. Mass lightly heat and apply on the scalp and hair, actively rubbing. After an hour, wash your hair thoroughly.
- Useful will be a nourishing mask with vitamins. In a quarter cup of warmed burdock oil, add 20 drops of liquid vitamins B, A and E. Spread the composition over the entire length of the hair, leave for an hour or two, wrap your head in film and wrap yourself with a towel, then wash off the mass.
- The mask with the egg will moisten the curls and strengthen the cuticle. Mix one egg and three tablespoons of burdock oil, beat well. Apply the mass to your hair, wrap your head and wash it after one and a half to two hours.
How to apply masks based on burdock oil? It is necessary to start with the scalp, then move along the length of the hair to the tips. Massage your head actively so that the substances penetrate the skin. You can distribute the composition both on wet and dry curls. As for the frequency of use, it is recommended to make masks with oil once or twice a week.
- To enhance the effect, you can provide additional heating with a hair dryer.
- If you can not wash off the usual water oil, use shampoo.
- You can add oil to the usual and constantly used tools, for example, in shampoos, balsams, masks and conditioners.
The result will be noticeable literally after the first application. Hair will become soft, shiny, silky. And in a few weeks they will gain elasticity and strength, and will also grow faster and fall much less.
Let burdock oil help make your hair healthy and beautiful!
Advantages and disadvantages
The advantages of using burdock oil for hair include a number of its qualities:
- hair becomes shiny,
- gain brightness
- normal fat content of hair
- hair becomes luxuriant and silky,
- no longer split,
- come to a normal state after unsuccessful "chemistry",
- hair roots receive nutrients and vitamins.
If you regularly use burdock, it becomes much easier to comb your hair, and this is an excellent choice for girls who do not want to part with their long hair. The only problem that occurs when using burdock oil is that it is not so easy to wash it off.
In the tool, prepared from burdock, contains essential oil, many vitamins, saturated fatty acids. It also contains inulin, which improves the microflora and accelerates the exchange processes.
Due to these properties, with the help of burdock oil it is possible to treat dry skin seborrhea, psoriasis, eczema. This tool will help with hair loss due to metabolic disorders or due to depletion of pregnancy and childbirth. Burdock oil is also an excellent treatment for dandruff.
In addition, all that consists of burdock oil, can normalize metabolic processes and blood circulation.
What is better: burdock or sea buckthorn
Sea buckthorn has also long been famous for its healing qualities in the care of the condition of skin, hair and nails. Its berries contain large amounts of polysaturated acids and vitamins. The best way of cooking sea buckthorn oil is considered home, as the most environmentally friendly.
Use of sea buckthorn for hair treatment is suitable for people who prefer independent procedures - safe and with minimal costs. Just like burdock oil, sea buckthorn has a regenerating and healing effect. The product moisturizes and is able to have an anti-inflammatory effect on the epidermis and on the bulb, stimulates hair growth and regeneration processes.
Both types of oil can be bought, but you can make it at home - in any case, it will help with many problems: it will relieve baldness, dryness, split ends, dandruff and a whole series of troubles, due to which the hairstyle does not look perfect. The presence of B vitamins, carotenoids, vitamin E, and the antibacterial component cause a significant therapeutic effect of sea buckthorn oil. Burdock oil notes how well accelerates the growth of hair, sea buckthorn reviews, as a nutritious and gives hair silkiness. Burdock is used for more than one century as a natural means of hair care and hair loss. It removes irritation from the scalp and can improve its condition as a whole.
Sea buckthorn people also have long been known as a plant that can heal from many diseases, and it differs in both internal and external use.
It is unambiguous to say which oil is better, it will not work, because the result is the same in both cases, and the hair, if it is treated from time to time with burdock or sea buckthorn oil, necessarily gains density, shine and strength.
Shelf life when buying burdock oil is of great importance. This is not the case when you need to rejoice in the shares, if the shelf life of the product ends soon.
This is an oil, and it may become rancid from time to time, and this happens many times faster if stored incorrectly - in the sun and in heat. In addition, everything useful that is in the composition of burdock oil, at the end of the shelf life ceases to be such, it will no longer have any healing properties.
Well, if the oil is packed in an opaque glass or some kind of darkened polymer - this will prolong its shelf life.
According to the rules of storage of burdock oil, the temperature should not exceed 25 ° C and this should be a dark room. If all storage conditions are met, then burdock oil can be stored for up to 2 years.
How to choose
When buying burdock oil, note what is listed in its composition. It is better to have fewer components, and burdock root would head the list. In addition, the label should contain information about the name of the oil that was used to infuse the root. If you have a really high-quality product in your hands, then there will be indicated, either olive or almond oil. The product infused with rapeseed or soybean oil will be much less useful and effective.
If we talk about the industrial production of oil from burdock, then it is most often added components that can enhance the therapeutic effect. These include a number of vitamin preparations, pepper extract and some other ingredients. However, such additives cause a higher cost of burdock oil. The product in colorful packaging will also be more expensive. The most budget option is, of course, home production.
If a product that is sold in a store is high-quality and natural, then it will have the appearance of a transparent, thin oil with a subtle pleasant smell or without it. Such a product will be easy to wash off and will not fill the scalp. Only here you will see it already at home, and in the sale of packaging, as a rule, not transparent. The best solution to ensure that your choice is always successful is the purchase of burdock oil from proven brands.
How to apply at home
If you are going to use pure burdock oil and not masks with it as one of the components, then stock up with a comb, which has quite frequent teeth, a shower cap, a warm towel, and don't forget the shampoo and oil itself , then the effect will be stronger).
Apply the product to wet hair (before washing or after) - to the very roots, and then it should be spread evenly across the hair to the tips.After that, it is recommended to gently massage the scalp for a couple of minutes, then moisten the hairbrush in oil and comb through all the hair again. Now you need to put on a shower cap and put a warm towel on your head.
What is useful burdock oil for hair
Natural burdock oil amazes with its miraculous properties. This is not surprising, since the composition includes only components of natural origin: oil extract of burdock root, vitamins, minerals, substances useful for hair growth, conditioning inulin, etc.
As a cosmetic, burdock oil is used to counteract various problems of hair, eyelashes, eyebrows, scalp and body.
The oil has nourishing properties, well strengthens and heals the structure of hair, prevents loss, perfectly fights with itching and dandruff, activates the work of follicles, awakens new bulbs, besides, it copes remarkably well with seborrhea.
Where to buy burdock oil for hair
The natural product of burdock can be purchased at the pharmacy, any network of cosmetic stores, various hypermarkets and ordered online.
Note!The product of burdock root is produced in food and cosmetic form.
The first one is suitable for daily use as an additive in food, the second one is used to solve issues related to the scalp, as well as problems with the scalp and body.
Burdock oil for hair, the price in the pharmacy (Russia, Ukraine, Belarus)
Different countries have formed their own pricing policy for this therapeutic product. It depends on the quality of burdock oil, its composition, brand recognition, as well as practical packaging.
If we talk about Russia, in the pharmacy, natural burdock oil costs from 50 r. for 100 ml. There are specimens with various additives: red pepper, castor oil, nettle, vitamins A and E, chamomile, a string, etc. For them, the cost starts from 60 p. for 100 ml.
A rich selection of options for burdock oil is presented in Ukrainian pharmacies. In their assortment there is oil, both in natural form, and with the addition of various ingredients. For example, red pepper and cloves, nettle, with tea tree extract, propolis, and even keratin. Price ranges from 21 to 352 UAH. per 100 ml of this product.
In Belarus, burdock oil is often presented in its natural form. Sometimes there is a variant with the addition of nettle extract, castor oil, medicinal herbs, cones, etc. The price in the pharmacy varies from 1.65 to 3 p. for 100 ml.
Burdock Hair Oil - How to Buy a Quality Product
When choosing burdock oil, first of all pay attention to the composition of the product. Preference should be given to a product in which the list of incoming ingredients is small, and oil extract comes first.
In addition, the label should contain: a description of the product, method of its production, properties, method of use, composition, data on the manufacturer of the product, storage conditions and shelf life.
It is important to know!Burdock oil deteriorates quickly, especially if kept in the light.
In this case, it begins to lose its healing properties, so purchase a product that was made not so long ago. Be sure to choose the tool in an opaque vial, dark color - this ensures its safety, as well as full compliance with the shelf life.
How to use burdock hair oil
In most cases, it is recommended to apply burdock before washing your hair on dry hair. It is important not to make a mistake in the amount of rubbed oil. On sparse hair, about the length of the shoulders requires only 1 tsp. vegetable composition. Using the oil in its pure form, do not immediately pour it directly on the curls.
The medicinal solution should be gently rubbed first into the hair roots, only after that should be carefully distributed along their length. Keep any mask of burdock root on the hair should be at least 20-30 minutes.
In most recipes, experts advise you to insulate the solution applied to your head by wearing a special cap or a regular plastic bag, as well as warming your head with something warming, for example, a towel. Further, in this form it is recommended to stay from an hour to two.
At the same time, it is permissible to hold the insulated composition on the head for several hours. This will allow the oil to absorb more and work with great effect.
Burdock oil has a rather high fat content, so it can be difficult to wash it off..
Here it is worth listening to a few simple recommendations:
- do not overdo it with the amount of money applied to the hair,
- If you hold the oil on your hair for several hours, it will be easier to wash off. Since that time, burdock will penetrate into the hair structure as much as possible, and it will not be difficult to remove its remains.
- it is fairly easy to wash off the oil with regular shampoo,
- it is better not to wet the hair before applying the hair cleanser,
- if necessary, shampoo can be reused.
Hair mask with burdock oil. Recipes
Recipes for hair masks using burdock oil, there are many. Each of them is designed to solve certain problems: slow growth, hair loss, split ends, dandruff, etc.
Experts recommend an individual approach to the choice of treatment with a burdock, taking into account the problem encountered, as well as the type of your hair.
So, consider some of the most well-known ways.
Burdock oil and yolks
The remedy is prepared as follows: 2 egg yolks from chicken eggs are taken, 2-3 drops of burdock oil are added to them, the mixture is thoroughly mixed to a uniform consistency.
The result is a mass resembling clay.. It must be carefully applied to unwashed hair. First, the entire length of the strands, then on the roots. The therapeutic composition should be held for about 15 minutes, having previously wrapped the head with polyethylene. After the allotted time, everything is washed off with warm water using a suitable shampoo and conditioner.
This recipe perfectly helps to cope with hair loss.
Burdock oil and red pepper
The mask based on burdock oil and red pepper is a very practical option, since such a drug is sold in a ready-made format and at an affordable price.
But you can make a burdock and pepper mask without any special effort. To do this, you need to take and mix 1: 1 tincture of red pepper and burdock root oil. Both are dispensed in a pharmacy without a doctor's prescription. This mask allows you to fight well with the initial signs of baldness.
Be careful! Burdock oil in combination with red pepper gives a strong and effective reaction.
Sometimes this mixture can cause allergies. In addition, by applying a mask, do not allow it to fall into your eyes. If this happens, rinse the affected area under a strong stream of water.
Burdock oil with nettle extract
If the curls become dull, lifeless, have lost their luster, stopped growing or falling out, then by all means try burdock oil with nettle extract. This amazing tool is striking in its incredible ability to restore and strengthen the hair structure.
The tool works most effectively on clean strands.
After washing, they need to be dried (naturally), and the treatment composition is slightly heated in a water bath. Next, massage the warm mixture first into the hair roots, and then carefully distribute the remaining oil over the entire length of the curls.
Rubbing the therapeutic composition of burdock and nettle, do not rush, give your hair well to feed on useful substances and natural vitamins. After the massage, leave the product for about an hour, after turning the head around with something warming. After the allotted time, the composition is washed abundantly with the use of a mild shampoo.
Burdock oil, honey, eggs
For the next mask you will need: burdock oil - 3 tbsp. l., honey - 1 tbsp. l., eggs - 2 pcs. (yolk). In a shallow bowl, combine all the ingredients, first beating the yolks. Next, put the mixture in a water bath, slightly heated.
The finished mask should be applied to all hair and hold for about an hour, after wearing a plastic cap. After applying the therapeutic composition, the hair is well soaped with shampoo and rinsed with running water at a comfortable temperature.
The mask of these three components gives the hair health, gives strength, shine, beauty, saturating curls with nutrients and oils of natural origin.
Burdock and chamomile
Sometimes the composition of burdock oil contains additional components. Most often, it is husk from all sorts of plants. For example, daisies.
The drug containing the extract of this flower is great for cleansing and restoring the skin., because it is enriched with azulene - a biologically active substance that copes well with the body's allergic reaction.
A mask of burdock oil with chamomile is done like this: first it needs to be slightly warmed up, and only after that it is applied on naturally dried, clean hair. Further, for about 15 minutes, the scalp should be massaged while rubbing in a therapeutic agent. Then this remaining oil is distributed through the hair.
Here you can resort to using comb - it will turn out to be applied more evenly. Leave the composition for about an hour and a half, the head does not wrap anything. So it is possible to damage the hair, reduce the effect of the procedure. After the end of the treatment process, rinse the head well with warm water using a suitable shampoo and balsam.
Note! Since burdock oil with chamomile has anti-allergic properties, trichologists recommend using it for people with sensitive skin.
Burdock oil and mustard
Burdock masks, which include mustard, make it very good to activate hair growth. To prepare such a remedy, you need to take: 2 tbsp. l mustard (necessarily dry) and the same amount of natural burdock oil. Next, dilute the mixture with hot water, adding it 2 tbsp. l Stir diligently until smooth. If you want to achieve a better result, you can add one yolk.
The resulting mixture is rubbed only in the scalp.
The hair itself is not distributed, because the mustard powder dries them very much. Cover the head with plastic, cover with a towel and wait from 15 minutes to an hour. Then rinse well with shampoo under warm water.
Mustard masks are a potent agent, so when applying them, you must follow some rules:
- Before using the tool, you should test yourself for an allergic reaction.
To do this, apply a small amount of the prepared mixture on the hand from the inside. If it burns moderately, you can continue using the product. With unbearable burning sensation - do less concentration
- Avoid getting mustard in the eyes,
- masks that contain mustard should be distributed on “dirty” hair,
- if the curls are dry, the compositions with mustard powder should not be used. It noticeably dries out the hair, dehydrates the skin on the head.
Burdock and henna
Henna - a universal remedy! Due to its natural origin, this powder is great for any type of hair, and together with burdock oil, it works wonders. Accelerates growth, fights dandruff, gives curls a natural shine, silkinessmakes them attractive and healthy.
For the mask of these funds will require 2 tbsp. l henna that poured 1/2 cup of hot water. Next, insist a medical mixture for 10–12 minutes, adding 2 tbsp. l burdock oil. Well stirred, apply the composition on the head and the entire length of hair, wrap.
The entire procedure takes about 30–35 minutes. It is recommended to perform such manipulations at least twice a week. The mask is usually removed with clean water using herbal decoctions. If the components on the hair still remain, it is not forbidden to rinse them again. It is possible already with the use of shampoo or the yolk of an ordinary egg.
It is important to know! For such procedures, colorless henna is better suited. She does not tint curls.
Burdock oil and kefir
These unique in its properties means will allow you to grow healthy and long hair in the shortest possible time.
To obtain a mask, dilute 1 tbsp. l burdock oil in half a cup of yogurt. Let it stand. Optional it is allowed to add either 1 egg yolk or any vitamins for hair. This will improve the result.
The mixture is thoroughly mixed and evenly distributed throughout the head from the roots to the tips. We hold the drug for 2 hours, then rinse with warm water. If necessary, the head should be washed again using shampoo.
In this mask, you must follow the cooking instructions, maintain the correct time for its use, as well as the order of use.
Castor or burdock oil - which is better for hair
It is impossible to give an unequivocal answer to the question “Which oil is better?”.
There are at least two reasons for this:
- Both remedies have a beneficial effect on the hair shafts. They give them shine, silkiness, nourish, enhance growth, heal and strengthen,
- Much depends on the individual characteristics of the structure and properties of the hair of each person. For some, the best helper in the fight for beautiful hair will be burdock oil, while another will choose castor oil, since he has noticed that it allows him to achieve a better result.
Therefore, the choice of the best product has a strictly individual approach.
How does burdock oil on hair, the effect of exposure: before and after
Burdock oil has a wonderful effect on the curls themselves, and on the skin of the head.
- After its application, the hair is transformed, become obedient, soft, smooth.
- Due to the fact that the strengthening of the walls of the hair structure occurs from the inside, they have a healthy luster, silkiness.
- Oil remarkably relieves them of fragility, dullness, split ends.
- It has a beneficial effect after using hair dyeing and styling products, as well as electrical appliances (hair dryer, curling iron, straightener, etc.).
- The oil extract of burdock well nourishes the curls and scalp with vitamins, natural ingredients, protein.
- If we talk about its healing properties, then it should be noted that it perfectly eliminates dandruff, perfectly fights itching and seborrhea, prevents hair loss.
- Accelerating blood circulation, enhancing metabolic processes, has a positive effect on the work of the sebaceous glands, and also awakens new follicles, which contributes to the density and active growth of hair.
Interesting fact! It is known that burdock reduces the risk of the appearance of gray hair, including early. It creates a protection that protects the human hair from the negative impact of the surrounding world.
Burdock oil for hair, how long to use
Due to its positive properties, burdock oil is ideal for the prevention and treatment of hair structure. For prophylactic purposes, it should be used 2-3 times a month.
If curls require a more caring approach, then it is necessary to resort to masks with burdock root extract 3 times a week for 2 months in a row. After a short pause, 40-45 days, the course can be repeated.
Useful video on the topic
Burdock oil: how? What for? For what? Watch an interesting video:
Hair mask at home with burdock oil, honey, yolk, onion. Watch the video tutorial:
Burdock oil is a universal hair care product. It can be your best assistant on the way to beautiful and healthy curls. The main thing - do not be lazy, carry out all the procedures in accordance with the instructions, and the beauty of your hair will not take long.
The benefits of burdock oil for hair
The usual burdock, which is popularly called burdock, serves as a raw material for the preparation of cosmetics. Rather, its roots. Usually, the oil is produced by cold pressing plant materials. But the burdock product is prepared differently. Burdock roots insist on the finished oil. Most often take sesame, olive, sometimes apply almond.
The use of burdock oil for hair is estimated not only by cosmetologists, but also by physicians. The drug prevents alopecia, effectively treats seborrhea. Impacts are dictated by rich chemical composition. The table below describes the main active ingredients of the product and their effect on the strands.
Table - Composition and use of burdock hair oil
8 problems that burdock will save
In addition to hair, the product has a beneficial effect on the skin. In the tissues, metabolic processes are improved, blood circulation increases, vitamins are better absorbed. Hair after several masks of burdock oil become stronger and thicker. Experts recommend applying a cosmetic product for the following eight problems.
- Naughty strands. The tool will help to cope with hard, curly hair. Burdock will give softness, ease combing and styling.
- Dry strands. Hair mask with burdock oil will moisturize the curls.
- Frozen onions. If hair does not grow from hair follicles, burdock is recommended as an effective activator of the growth of strands.
- Поврежденные пряди. Продукт склеит посеченные кончики и избавит от чрезмерной ломкости.
- Появление перхоти. Репейный продукт устраняет перхоть и эффективно борется с себореей.
- Выпадение волос. Применение масла остановит процесс утраты волос. При постоянном использовании возможно лечение алопеции, при которой волосы выпадают целыми прядями.
- Early gray hair. Burdock restores hair structure and contributes to the inhibition of the aging process.
- Loose strands. Restores the curls that have lost their original appearance as a result of constant staining, aggressive drying. After application of the product, there is a strengthening of hair exposed to the negative effects of the sun, wind or sea water.
How to achieve the effect
Valuable burdock oil unfairly relegated to the background. The problem lies in the ignorance of how to use burdock oil for hair growth. As a result, instead of silky strands, women get greasy hair. To avoid such problems, it is necessary to study a few rules on the use of healing cosmetics.
Burdock product can be a separate component or an ingredient of a cosmetic product. In any role, the drug will provide a beneficial effect on curls. The following methods are recommended for the use of burdock oil.
- In pure form. The product is slightly heated. Carefully applied to dry or wet hair. You can use a brush. Then comb comb combed, spreading the mixture over the entire length. Put on a hat. After 60 minutes, washed.
- Mask. The most popular method of applying burdock oil for hair at home. Ready masks are applied on the same principle as the oil in its pure form.
- Shampoo. Will protect hair from greasiness and effectively eliminate impurities based on oil shampoo. Strands washed with burdock retain their brilliance and purity for a long time. This shampoo can be purchased at the pharmacy or cook at home. One of the recipes is to mix 250 ml of dogrose broth and a tablespoon of oil. Infuse the mixture for 15 minutes, strain, wash your hair.
- Massage. The technique is used to eliminate dandruff. Warm the oil with your fingertips rubbed into the scalp. Repeat every other day for two weeks.
Tips on how to apply, wash and frequency of sessions
Use burdock oil is easy. But in order to prevent unpleasant moments, it is important to listen to the experience of specialists. There are only six councils.
- Warm means. According to reviews, it is recommended to heat the oil or mask before applying to the water bath. The temperature of the mixture should not rise above 39 ° C.
- For blond hair. Burdock can lead to a slight staining of curls in a greenish color. To protect the light strands, you must select a transparent product.
- Greenhouse effect. Enhance the positive effects of the mask. After applying the mixture, you must wear a hat or polyethylene and wrap a warm scarf on top.
- The duration of the procedure. The optimal mask time is 40 minutes. This is sufficient for the agent to be absorbed into the strands and skin. If you leave the mask on all night, there will be no harm. Some recipes contain hot ingredients. In this case, the duration of the procedure is reduced to 15-20 minutes.
- Flushing oil. When the cap is removed from the head, the hair can not be wetted with water. Initially, shampoo is applied to the head. It is better to choose the one that foams heavily. Strands soaped, working through each curl. This will allow the shampoo components to react with the remaining oil. Then washed. It is desirable under the powerful pressure of the soul. The shampoo, which absorbed the burdock, is easily washed off from the hair.
- Duration of use. Apply home masks with burdock recommended courses. Therapy can last two months, subject to the use of funds three times a week. Then it is important to give the strands a rest lasting one and a half months. For the prevention of two or three applications per month.
Before applying burdock oil test for allergies. You should put a few drops of cosmetic on your wrist and wait 24 hours. The reaction usually occurs within 15–20 minutes. If during this time there is no redness, rash and the skin does not itch, then in most cases there is no allergy. The tool can be used.
The power of hot pepper
Characteristic. Very useful burdock oil with pepper for hair. The composition is recommended in the case of intensive loss of strands. The burning component enhances blood flow and accelerates tissue regeneration. Contributes to the "awakening" of the follicles. The combination eliminates brittleness and glues split ends.
- burdock - 30 g,
- Red pepper - the sixth part of a teaspoon.
- Oil is heated.
- A pinch of pepper is poured into a preheated burdock.
- Smeared on the head, put on a hat.
- According to the instructions it is recommended to keep the mixture with red pepper for about 30 minutes. If there is a burning sensation, wash it off without waiting for the due date.
- On average, such a procedure can be sustained for about 15-20 minutes.
Egg and honey treatment
Characteristic. The mask is recognized as an effective fighter for the beauty of the strands. It is recommended by professionals for hair loss. Honey enhances metabolism, nourishes the follicles, softens the strands and accelerates growth. Egg prevents fragility, relieves dandruff and protects against alopecia.
- yolk - two pieces,
- burdock - 30 g,
- honey - 15 g.
- Burdock oil, preheated, combined with the yolk.
- Into the mixture, honey and a mask are carefully kneaded.
- The tool must be carefully rubbed into the roots.
- It is best to combine the application of the mask with a light massage of the head.
Honey Yeast Fortification
Characteristic. Suitable for lifeless and brittle strands. This hair mask with burdock oil is recommended for hair growth. After several sessions, the curls will gain elasticity, become strong, the split ends will disappear.
- Baker's yeast - a teaspoon,
- milk - 40 ml,
- burdock oil - 15 g,
- honey - 10 g,
- castor oil - 15 g.
- Yeast poured into the milk.
- Honey is added to the warm mixture and mixed.
- The billet is transferred to heat and the yeast is dissolved. 20 minutes is enough.
- Castor oil and burdock are introduced into the swollen mixture. Mask knead.
- The consistency means a little watery. This is normal.
Vitamins for silkiness
Characteristic. Demanded against hair loss is another universal remedy - hair mask with vitamins and burdock oil. Retinol and tocopherol provide active growth of the strands, positively affect the bulbs, prevent the loss of curls. Feeding curls, vitamins return them vitality, strength and silkiness.
- burdock - a tablespoon,
- vitamin E - 5 ml,
- vitamin A - 5 ml.
- Vitamins are introduced into the warm oil.
- Mix well.
- Vitamin cocktail should be applied immediately after preparation.
Characteristic. The appearance of "white flakes" - a signal of excessive dryness of the surface of the head. To solve the problem, a mixture combining two medicinal oils is recommended.
- castorca - 15 g,
- burdock oil - 15 g.
- In a bowl combine castor oil with burdock.
- The composition is heated until the mixture is completely melted.
- With the help of the comb gently spread to the roots, allowing the tool to independently spread over the scalp.
Onion "tears" against baldness
Characteristic. From hair loss helps onion juice. Because of the peculiar smell of the woman often refuse this product. And in vain. Onion effectively prevents loss, gives the curls a brilliant look and well-groomed. Composition experts recommend even in cases of advanced alopecia.
- onion juice - 30 ml,
- egg is one
- burdock - 30 ml,
- honey - 10 ml.
- Onion juice is mixed with warm oil.
- Egg beat a little. If the curls are prone to fat, it is better to take only protein.
- Egg is introduced into the oil-onion mixture.
- Add honey.
- It is recommended to warm the product before applying.
Before you apply burdock oil for hair growth, be sure to pay attention to the shelf life. Overdue product will not bring the desired result. After opening the bubble all the useful components of the burdock are stored for two months. Its further use will not harm, but will not provide benefits for the strands.
Feedback and results
Periodically I make masks with burdock oil, but I also add sea buckthorn, almond, Vit A and E. Well, yes, it is washed out badly. I have hair below the shoulder blades, I wanted to grow to the waist. First, I started to pull the hair from the hair (not very nice, but this is new hair), and now I have a new bang growing !! Already almost 5 cm (without a bang itself), when you collect the hair in a ponytail, it doesn’t clean up with common hair, and I really like it.
Marik a, http://www.woman.ru/beauty/hair/thread/3901981/
I made my daughter with burdock oil and red pepper (ready, I bought at the pharmacy). After a serious illness, half of our hair got out. Hedgehog appeared quickly, over the year overgrown.
I also made kefir, cocoa and yolk. When the mask was applied, did a head massage yet.
Christopher Robin, https://deti.mail.ru/forum/zdorove/zdorove_krasota_diety/maska_dlja_volos_s_repejnym_maslom_otzyvy/
I tried to treat my hair with burdock oil after I managed to make highlights before going to the south. Of course, the sun and salt water added strain to my hair, so they began to fall from me with terrible force. I do not remember who, but someone advised to treat with burdock oil. Frankly speaking, I did only one procedure then and quit it, because it wasn’t realistic to wash the oil off my hair, washed my head several times and still seemed fat. You understand that going to work with oily hair is somehow not at all like.
And this summer burdock oil really helped me. After pregnancy and childbirth, my hair just fell off my head. It was necessary to urgently treat them, so I remembered again this recipe. He heated the oil in a water bath and put it on the hair, wrapped it all in cellophane, and upstairs with a towel. Fortunately, I was on maternity leave and we lived in a country house, that is, only my family saw me as such “beauty”. I did this procedure all week long the day I applied it in the morning, washed it off in the evening, and I washed it off, not with shampoo, but with hair balm. When the hair dried naturally, without a hair dryer, only then went to bed. As the saying goes, "kept all safety measures."
After a week of such procedures went, cut off the ends, my hairdresser has already noticed improvements, I told you how I treated my hair. And she said that her hair should not be so fat, heat the burdock oil more strongly, and add to it a good hair conditioner (1: 1). Another week I was with such a "compress" on my head. This mixture was true, it was easier to wash off, the hair was already similar to hair, and not to greasy tows.
A week later, I stopped the procedure just to see if there is a result visible to me. Specially walked around the house with her hair loose (which she hadn’t allowed herself for a year now, since then she had to collect hair for everything and everyone), and realized that burdock oil really helped me.
(opchelka) Masha, http://www.imho24.ru/opinions/81323/
I liked burdock oil. It really helps ... for me personally at least.
My hair grows very quickly ... but after the pregnancy they started falling out, I had to cut my hair short for a boy. She cut off in September of this year, and then a friend advised me to try to strengthen the oil ... I tried, and what can I say. To strengthen them, I also began to grow insanely fast, I walk with a bang, so I do not have time to cut it off, it already climbs in my eyes. It's July now, and my hair is already up to my shoulders and doesn't fall out.