An integral part of hygiene is the care of the oral cavity. Dental health is directly related to the selected method and means of cleaning. Their care has become much simpler as soon as a novelty appeared on the dental market - an ultrasonic toothbrush. Reviews of the device show that cleaning is much more effective. In this process, the integrity of the mucous membrane is not disturbed, as is the case with conventional brushes. In addition, the goods received the approval of dentists and gained their zealous fans.
The electric view includes an ultrasonic toothbrush. Reviews show that it is much more convenient to use a model that works on batteries, but there are samples that are powered from a network or a charged battery.
If you pay attention to the appearance of the product, the ultrasonic brushes are much larger than usual. This is due to the placement in their electronic housing. But according to user feedback, such a nuance does not interfere with the use of the object as intended. For storage is supposed a special case. This ensures hygiene of the product and prolongs its service life. As a rule, the cap is worn only in place with the bristles, thereby protecting them from dust and dirt.
The principle of operation is due to the presence of a small electric motor, which is located in the handle. The movement of the bristles is provided by piezoceramic plates that are located in the area of the bristles.
Benefits of using
The ultrasound toothbrush is becoming increasingly popular. Reviews of experts confirm that regular use of it protects teeth from the development of pathological processes - periodontal disease, caries, gum inflammation and other problems. Among the main advantages of dentists are the following:
- under the action of ultrasound inside the mouth significantly increases the temperature, which contributes to the destruction of pathogenic bacteria,
- the increase in temperature contributes to the expansion of blood vessels and better blood circulation inside the gums,
- as a result of improved blood circulation, damaged tissues are regenerated faster,
- in the process of cleaning with the help of ultrasound, histamine and serotonin are produced,
- Ultrasound promotes better penetration of toothpaste components into tooth enamel and gums.
It has been proven that the overall condition of the oral cavity is improved if ultrasonic toothbrushes are used for the care. Reviews of dentists confirm that the use of such devices helps to quickly get rid of the film on the teeth, which is formed as a result of exposure to pathogens. Therefore, cleaning is much more efficient and does not violate the integrity of the enamel.
Only after examination by the dentist and his recommendations should be purchased ultrasonic electric toothbrush. Reviews of doctors show that the device can solve a number of problems. Among the main distinguish the following:
- exposure to ultrasound reduces the likelihood of bleeding gums,
- electric brushes are able to destroy pathogenic bacteria inside the mouth, thereby providing fresh breath,
- if you regularly apply ultrasonic cleaning, you can get rid of the signs of gingivitis,
- as a result of the heating of the oral cavity, natural biochemical processes are accelerated and blood circulation improves,
- exposure to ultrasound can reduce pain,
- technological innovation enhances the effect of paste on tooth enamel.
Device ultrasonic brushes
The idea of creating a brush with a double motor belongs to the dentist R. Bock. As a result, the place where the bristles are located was equipped with a piezoelectric plate, and the motor, which is located in the handle, transforms the energy of electricity into mechanical.
At the same time, the energy consumption of such a device is minimal, because the efficiency is almost 90%. The frequency or oscillation of the bristles, depending on the model of the device is in the range of 1.6 - 1.7 MHz. Also, the sound can affect the tooth enamel on its own or be added by vibration. To work the brush prepares a special processor, which is mounted in the handle.
Criterias of choice
The health of the teeth and the dazzling smile are guaranteed by the ultrasonic toothbrush. Reviews show that the result will depend on the parameters of the model. Therefore, in order not to be disappointed in the purchase, it is necessary when paying attention to the following indicators:
- Hardness level Dentists believe that optimal rigidity is average. For children and people with sensitive gums, it is better to choose a soft option. Hard used for removing plaque and for daily use are not recommended.
- Head Size The smaller it is, the better the cleansing of the interdental space will occur.
- Head shape. For everyday use, it’s best to look round. On sale you can meet and square, but their use is associated with the presence of any additional features.
- Convenience handles. It is advisable to hold the brush before purchasing and evaluate the comfort of its use. In addition, the handle, in relation to the head, should have a tilt angle of 40 degrees. Only in this case it is possible to clean hard-to-reach places without problems.
- The size of the bristles. All bristles should be of different lengths, but at the same time make up a pattern.
- The presence of nozzles. The best option is considered an ultrasonic brush with a set of various nozzles.
Not all dentists recognize the use of ultrasonic brushes in childhood. It is believed that this model leads to the destruction of sensitive enamel. In addition, the child, using an electric assistant does not acquire the skills of using a conventional toothbrush. Therefore, experts advise to alternate them. In addition, electrical products are more voluminous and heavy. Little kids hard to manage them.
But there are advantages to such use. Electric models greatly simplify the cleaning of teeth and make it more qualitative. Also, many children like these products, and they are happy to brush their teeth. However, the ultrasound option is not recommended for children of preschool age.
Megasonex for problematic oral cavity
Megasonex, an ultrasonic toothbrush, is recommended for people who have dentures, removable crowns, implants or false teeth. Reviews show that the model cleans interdental space well, gently affects the gums and at the same time gently removes plaque. After use, there is a fresh breath, reduction of bleeding gums and pain.
Dentists say that the brush effectively copes with its responsibilities, removes food debris, removes plaque and effectively massages the gums. Experts recommend this model for the prevention of gingivitis, bleeding gums and caries.
However, the model has contraindications. Megasonex should not be used by pregnant women or people with diabetes.
Ultra Sonic - against plaque
For daily oral care, a Sonic ultrasonic toothbrush is recommended. Reviews of doctors confirm that the product effectively removes plaque on the teeth, eliminates bacteria and gives fresh breath. As a result of cleaning, the enamel becomes white, and the development of pathogenic microflora is suppressed. If there is an inflammatory process, then tissue regeneration occurs much faster, and the feeling of pain goes away.
During cleaning, the bristles gently act on the teeth and gums, not hurting them, but providing a gentle massage effect. As a result, the blood supply improves.
Philips Sonicare Movable Head
A Philips ultrasonic toothbrush is recommended for cleaning hard-to-reach areas and better oral care. Reviews of the device prove its effective cleaning of pathogenic bacteria, even the most remote corners of the mouth. High-quality cleansing, in turn, leads to the destruction of bacteria, improving the overall appearance of teeth and fresh breath.
The head of the brush moves in different directions, while the action of ultrasound occurs evenly throughout the mouth. It is noted that the user gets used to the use of an electrical product within two weeks.
Emmi-Dent for daily use
For daily oral care for people wearing crowns or dentures, we recommend the Emmi Dent ultrasonic toothbrush. Reviews show that the model gently cleans interdental spaces, takes good care of the gums and at the same time contributes to an excellent blood supply to the tissues of the oral cavity. Dentists often recommend a brush to the elderly and patients with problematic teeth as a home carer.
Perhaps the use of pregnant and lactating women. Also, the model is shown for people with diabetes. However, before use, you must consult with your doctor and get his approval.
Donfeel functional model
As an inexpensive, but having a good packaging device can be considered products from Donfil. Donfeel Ultrasonic Toothbrush reviews have accumulated mostly positive. She has a lot of advantages:
- three nozzles included,
- disinfection ultraviolet lamp
- several modes of operation
- charging with indicator
- travel case.
The domestic manufacturer has released a really good ultrasonic brush. At the same time, compared with European counterparts, its price is significantly lower.
What is a face brush?
This cosmetic device is designed for more effective and thorough daily washing. Whatever means you use, when applied by hand, it does not thoroughly cleanse the pores of dirt. This problem, which is the cause of premature aging and rashes, can be solved by brushing. In Russia, these devices have become popular recently, and have been used abroad for many years.
Brush - an object with nozzles: bristles, foam sponges, silicone. In electric models, the head rotates and vibrates slightly. It is applied cleansing cosmetic. Then the device is turned on and driven along the massage lines of the face. In this way, deep pore cleaning is performed. Most products have two or three modes of operation and are successfully used to perform various cosmetic procedures.
What is needed
The main task of the brush is deep cleansing of the skin, which cannot be achieved with ordinary washing with the help of cosmetics. In addition, additional effects are provided. Any product performs a massage, because of which the skin begins to "breathe", becomes a healthy even color. Useful components of cosmetics that you will apply, penetrate into the deeper layers of the epidermis. What results will ensure the regular use of devices:
- high-quality cleansing, removal of dirt from enlarged pores,
- prevention of premature aging,
- improving blood circulation
- alignment of complexion,
- wrinkle repair
- fighting acne, acne,
- improved cellular respiration
- activation of regeneration processes,
- elimination of peeling.
Advantages and disadvantages
A device for performing cosmetic procedures has both advantages and disadvantages. Among the advantages of the cleaning brush are the following:
- removes peeling and black dots
- cleans pores of dirt, sebum, cosmetics,
- depressing sebaceous glands, relieves inflammation,
- improves the appearance of the face
- removes wrinkles
- accelerates the flow of lymph and improves oxygen metabolism, leveling the complexion.
The use of the brush has a disadvantage - violation of the barrier properties of the skin. However, this occurs when the device is used in violation of the instructions. Harmful only too frequent or prolonged use, cleaning without an emollient. Violation of the barrier properties of the skin leads to the fact that the risk of developing inflammation or infection is increased.
On sale there is a mass of brushes. By the type of operation of the device are divided into three groups:
- Ultrasound. The most expensive, but very effective option. Work due to vibration of ultrasonic waves. Accelerate skin regeneration. Equipped with interchangeable nozzles for surface and deep cleaning, massage, work in several modes.
- Electric. The bristles of such products are made of soft materials that do not injure the skin. They give a rounded shape, providing a smooth glide. It is better to choose waterproof models that are allowed to use in the shower or bath. Electrical devices operate either from batteries, or have a built-in battery that charges from the mains. Equipped with speed control. They clean, help to even the complexion, eliminate flaking and dryness.
- Mechanical. The most affordable and economical option. In order to clean the face with a mechanical brush, a little cosmetic is applied on it and they are driven along the massage lines by hand. You can use every day. Bristles massaging the skin, improve blood circulation. The lack of a shallow depth of cleaning.
What it is and how it works
Special brushes for washing are intended for deep cleaning of pores from pollution. Used in combination with cleansing gels, scrubs. The electric brushes in the base have nylon bristles. With a vibrating motion, the brush thoroughly removes black spots and excess sebum, and stimulates blood circulation with massage movements.
Brushes differ from each other in a number of parameters:
- body size
- the presence of removable nozzles in the kit,
- the length and thickness of the pile,
- number of speeds.
An automatic timer is built into the electrical device that turns off the brush after the procedure is completed. This feature allows you to avoid damage to the skin, reduces the risk of injury. The main nozzle of any brush is round, with bristles of medium hardness. This is the standard option that is used to remove makeup, cleansing from impurities, massage.
Acting on the deep layers of the epidermis, the brush removes the dead skin layer, copes with acne, massaging movements prevent the appearance of wrinkles, increase tone and elasticity. It is enough to move it across the face, moving from one zone to another, the vibration is carried out automatically.
After use, the brushes are better absorbed by the cream, tonics, vitamins, which are applied to the skin.
- deep pore cleansing effortlessly, unlike conventional brushes,
- effective massage and regeneration restoration,
- the ability to remove makeup more carefully than with your hands,
- Enhancing the perception of nourishing creams and active ingredients, vitamins,
- constant use allows you to even out the tone of the face and get rid of oily shine, as well as prevent wrinkles.
Overview of some models
The overview of high-quality electric brushes includes popular models that attract with their affordable price and are equipped with all the necessary functions.
One of the most effective and progressive electric brushes. Charged by USB-cable, which is included.
Its convenience is in correct distribution of zones on the bristles - the upper part consists of green bristles, more dense, suitable for working on the nose and forehead, the lower white part consists of soft bristles for massaging the cheeks and cheekbones. The device is very compact, it fits comfortably in your hand, it is easy to move around your face.
When using a cleansing gel of the same brand, you can get a quick and amazing effect - fine wrinkles are smoothed, the face tone is leveled, even the strongest pollution is removed.
- separate zones for different zones,
- USB charging.
The average price is 6000 rubles.
The Phillips brand always listened to consumer needs, so the release of its own line of pore cleaning products was a great gift, VisaPure gained popularity in no time. This is an effective device that provides improved cleansing compared to the usual way of washing.
Nozzle during operation vibrates in different directions - from top to bottom, right to left, and in the opposite direction. It takes only a minute to work with the whole face - 20 seconds for each zone. The timer alerts you to the need to move to another zone, which is very convenient. It is better to adhere to the instructions and not to increase the time of cleansing, as you can injure the skin.
The device is waterproof, so you can use it in the shower. Suitable for combination with gel or scrub or use separately from additional funds.
Includes 2 interchangeable tips - one standard with bristles of medium hardness and one for sensitive skin. Насадки необходимо менять каждые 3-4 месяца и тщательно чистить после процедуры.
- водонепроницаемый корпус,
- смена направлений насадки в разные стороны.
- ускоренный режим создает много шума.
Средняя цена – 4000 рублей.
Новая модель от китайского производителя, которую можно заказать на таких сайтах как Алиэкспресс. Выполнена из качественного пластика. При активном применении позволяет значительно улучшить состояние кожи, выровнять цвет и избавиться от высыпаний.
Medium hard bristles do not injure the skin, but the massage time should not exceed 30 seconds for each zone.
The design in a minimalist style, an attractive shape and a set of features suitable for complete care allowed this model to be in the rating of high-quality electric brushes for cleansing the face.
- standard nozzle of moderate hardness
- wide equipment.
- waiting for an order.
The average price is 3000 rubles.
Model with a unique system developed by ultrasonic technology. This procedure is usually carried out in the salon, but modern cosmetic companies have been able to adapt the development for daily use.
But before you begin to actively use the ultrasonic cleaning brush, you need to check how the skin reacts to it. Individual intolerance can cause rosacea, irritation, acne. It is a powerful technology that gives 10 times more effect than a regular brush.
With proper use of an ultrasonic brush, you can get rid of such problems as uneven tone, pigment spots, black spots, rashes, fine wrinkles. The brush adjusts to a specific face and its features.
The brush runs on battery power and charges via USB cable. Also included is a base for charging, three interchangeable nozzles and a special cleansing gel.
- salon procedure at home,
- effective treatment of skin imperfections
- USB charging
- wide equipment.
- the possibility of problems with improper operation.
The average price is 3000 rubles.
Powerful brush with the ability to rotate up to 400 revolutions per minute. The speed is regulated by one button on the side of the case. Resistant to water. Nylon bristles with a rounded upper part can be used without separation according to skin type - both for normal and for sensitive.
Regular daily use allows you to even out the tone of the face, return shine, and narrow pores.
Like all Mary Kay products, the electric brush has passed clinical trials and confirmed its effectiveness and safety - it gives you the opportunity to get smooth skin without irritation and dryness.
- efficacy proven by clinical trials
- Suitable for all skin types,
- high speed brush.
The average price is 3000 rubles.
Video feedback on the use of brushes:
German device for cleansing the skin belongs to the professional devices. This is a great alternative to salon procedures for cleansing and massage.
The main difference between the brush - the presence of a two-stage massager. Replaceable nozzles and several modes of massage increase blood circulation, increase skin elasticity, provide reliable access of the caring agent to the deepest layers of the epidermis.
There are three nozzles in the set: for peeling, for active massage, for cleaning.
The device holds a charge for a long time, as it is equipped with a powerful 22 W battery. When a low charge notifies about this by changing the backlight. Waterproof.
- powerful battery
- several massage modes,
- salon procedure at home.
The average price is 2700 rubles.
The manufacturer of this brush promises complete renewal and cleansing of the skin after the first use. And there are a lot of positive reviews about it.
In addition to the brush and a bright case, the kit also includes a nozzle for delicate skin and a nozzle for the body. The standard nozzle is quite rigid, it should be taken into account in case of hypersensitivity. Two speeds make it possible to adjust the degree of impact on the epidermis. The device is not recommended to wet, just put on the bristle cleaner.
For polishing and cell renewal, it is recommended to use a hard nozzle no more than once a week. During the procedure, the brush removes dead cells and allows the tool to penetrate into the deeper layers of the skin to give softness and radiance.
Cleaning can be done every day, no more than 1 minute for the whole face.
- polishing and cleaning,
- two speeds,
- bright case
- body scrubbing attachment.
- not resistant to water.
The average price is 2300 rubles.
Another company that has proven itself in the market of cosmetic products. Brand Olay has released its own electric brush for deep cleansing of pores, which is popular both in Russia and abroad.
The inexpensive device has a convenient form, fits well in the hand. The set also includes a special cream-gel, which actively penetrates the epidermis, softens the skin and nourishes it with useful elements. Can be used with water, it is better to moisten the villi before cleansing in order to soften.
Choosing from two modes - fast and for ultra-sensitive skin, you should not drive more than 1 minute on the face, avoiding the areas around the eyes. It relieves from deep black spots even in hard-to-reach places, exfoliates the dead skin layer.
The compact model is easy to carry with you when traveling; it does not take up much space. Powered by 2 batteries.
- water tightness
- cleans hard to reach places
- There is a regime for very sensitive skin,
- cannot be used with oils,
- strongly sprays water around.
The average price is 1500 rubles.
The slogan products in the Swedish company - "Flawless leather in just 1 minute." This is an excellent device to save time and improve skin condition. Deep exfoliates, cleans, massages.
Included with the device are several interchangeable tips: for normal skin, for sensitive skin, with soft bristles for a gentle massage, and a nozzle for deep weekly cleansing.
A fairly convenient and mobile accessory, for which there is also a travel case.
- Travel case included,
- several interchangeable nozzles.
- the nozzles become too dirty.
The average price is 1000 rubles.
One of the most recommended review products. Affordable, effective cleaning, ease of use - all these characteristics distinguish the Nivea electric brush from other similar devices.
The bristles have an acceptable stiffness for all skin types, the attachment is securely attached to the body and can be easily removed if necessary. But the replacement nozzle in the kit is not provided, it will have to be bought separately.
The device has several rotation speeds, but, as noted by buyers, the difference between them is not too noticeable.
In a set with a brush there is a gel for washing for normal or sensitive skin, to choose from.
- gel for cleansing can choose
- low price,
- ease of use.
- no interchangeable nozzles
- speeds do not differ among themselves.
The average price is 800 rubles.
The first method of cleansing is called "brushing." His goal - to get rid of the stratum corneum. Before the procedure, the face must be thoroughly steamed, apply a cleanser and use a special nozzle with small bristles. Disposal of external pollution occurs due to vibration. And after the procedure requires the application of a nourishing cream or mask.
The advantages of a mechanical brush are as follows:
- it can be used weekly,
- special preparatory procedures before use and complex care after, are not required
- the skin is rapidly renewed, responding more efficiently to obtaining nutrients from cosmetics.
But there are a number of minor flaws:
- mechanical makes only a superficial cleansing and is not effective for women who have deep wrinkles, it unfortunately does not penetrate into them,
- bristles, as a rule, are made of natural materials, therefore their service life is limited.
Those who have already tried on themselves the effect of such a device, note that it is an excellent alternative to salon peeling. The bristles are made of nylon, and the tip of each is rounded and polished, so they will not cause any harm. Manufacturers are positioning electrical devices as a means for deep cleansing, while indicating that they can even be used twice a day.
The case of such a device in most cases is made of waterproof material, which makes it possible to use it in the shower or bath.
But the advantages of the device speak for themselves:
- provided that you have learned how to properly use an electric brush, you can be sure that with it you can not only cleanse your face, but also smooth out the skin's structure, smooth small wrinkles, narrow pores,
- in some cases, it can help in the fight against acne (consultation of a dermatologist is required),
- eliminates peeling, dryness, the skin becomes more healthy color,
- enhances the effect of cosmetics,
- when used properly, it is suitable even for sensitive skin.
But even such a modern gadget has a number of disadvantages:
- with improper use (incorrectly chosen nozzle or too high speed) you risk getting stretch marks,
- an electric brush should not be used by those who have warts, papillomas, herpes,
- owners of dry skin need to consult with a specialist, otherwise there is a risk of damage.
To avoid unpleasant consequences and get the desired result, you need to follow a few important recommendations.
- Correctly select the nozzle. The more sensitive the skin, the softer it should be.
- In the process of use, you do not need to put additional effort, it will not affect the effectiveness, but the risk of irritation will be quite high.
- After the procedure, the nozzle must be washed to avoid the accumulation of bacteria.
This is the most popular type of face brush. They operate on batteries, which, as a rule, last for a day. The brush and several nozzles are included in the package. Instead of bristles in such a device is a porous material, which has a special structure that does not keep microbes on itself. You can use it as an electric option, you can take a bath or shower.
Its benefits will delight anyone who wants to have radiant skin:
- provides deep and thorough cleansing of the skin and pores,
- improves blood circulation and promotes the regeneration process
- removes makeup up to 80% more effective than regular washing,
- oily skin with its help remains matte longer,
- able to smooth shallow wrinkles.
In order for the device to bring maximum benefit to its owner, you need to correctly approach the question of how to choose it correctly. When buying, pay attention to the following points.
- The most important is your skin. If it is sensitive, prone to irritation, dry, then you should choose a more benign option that will not injure her. This may be a soft-bristled mechanical brush or an ultrasonic model. In case your skin has a rather dense texture, the electric version will do.
- Pay attention to the body of the selected model. It is better if it is waterproof, so you can not worry that the device will deteriorate in the event of water.
- Find out what's included. Many manufacturers attach to the device a special cleanser that promotes better exfoliation. But be careful, it may have too aggressive effect.
Specialists in the cosmetic industry claim that facial cleaning brushes are very effective in most cases, giving some recommendations.
- Do not get involved. Devices that are based on vibration or rotation of the bristles, and also require the use of scrub, can not be used more often 1-2 times a week. Other models are suitable for daily peeling.
- Proper cleansers. All gel products that do not contain abrasive particles are suitable for use with the device. It is also possible to use brushes in combination with cleansing milk.
- Be careful with rashes. In the acute period of rash and in the presence of ulcers, it is worth refusing to use the device in order not to aggravate the situation.
- A brush can sometimes replace professional peeling. If your skin is not prone to rashes, acne, you have not too large pores, then regular use of such a device will give the face a freshness and healthy glow.
Brushes for washing - a great invention. With it, your daily facial treatments will be even more pleasant and effective. You just need to choose the best one for yourself from the variety of options presented.
Massage brush: what is it for?
Youth, beauty and well-groomed skin - the result of proper daily care for their appearance. The use of brushes for the face in the process of cleansing the skin solves many questions and helps:
- gently remove the stratum corneum, more thoroughly remove dust, sweat, secretions from the sebaceous glands,
- peeling or facial massage,
- strengthen the lymph flow, remove dead cells, saturate the skin with oxygen,
- prepare the skin for the application of cosmetics - serums or creams. For example, vitamin C for the face after the procedure is 60% better absorbed.
Through the use of such a device, our skin gets protection from early aging, wrinkles, black spots and comedones.
For the procedure does not require experience and professionalism. Everything can be done independently, at home!
Beauticians use brushes for over 16 years. This tool exfoliates the skin, adds to its smoothness, velvety. Today, this unit is equipped with different nozzles with bristles, sponge foam. Its head rotates and / or vibrates.
Applying it without cosmetics (scrub, etc.), you can perform a skin massage. To get even more benefits, you can apply to the brush means for washing or peeling. In combination with the massage, the skin will get a clean pore from any pollution.
There are disadvantages of using such brushes. We list them:
- There is a risk of microdamage. if the person has dry skin.
- You can not use people who have papillomas on the skin, warts, herpes . These lesions can grow even more when damaged.
- There is a big impact on the vascular system . Those people who have it close to the upper layer of the skin, it is better not to use such brushes. They can create micro-ruptures of capillaries, from which there will be hematomas on the face, or stretch marks will appear in their place.
- Skin exposure may be high . It is difficult to choose the desired type of bristles.
- With severe acne and allergic rashes do not recommend using a brush.
We advise you to contact your cosmetologist so that he can advise you and determine if you can use a brush to clean it specifically for your skin type.
- Function from the built-in battery, which can operate for 18-24 hours.
- The brush is made of porous material, gently cleansing the skin from bacteria and dirt.
- The device may have several modes of operation.
- Cleaning occurs by wave action.
The application is simple: it is enough to moisten the face with water and light, massaging movements in a circle to carefully treat each area of the face. It takes 20 seconds to clean the nose, chin, forehead, but on the cheek should take about 10 seconds (for each zone).
Such ultrasound machines may not be suitable for everyone. They should be used at least once every two or even three weeks.
Pros: helps to get rid of age spots, acne, black dots. Evens out complexion. It acts gently and gently.
Brushes of this type are a technique that has a built-in battery that is charged from the mains through an adapter or USB port.
The principle of operation of such a device is the same as that of the previous model. The structure of such brushes is thoughtful, the bristles are polished, the edges are rounded.
Electric brushes can have multiple speeds.
It is worth paying attention to them, so as not to damage the skin during use.
3. Massage, ordinary
Brushes can be made of various materials. The handle can be plastic, wooden, metal.
It is worth paying attention to the bristles, the thickness of the pile, length.
These brushes do not rotate, do not have batteries, they do not need to be charged. Simple words - this is not a technique.
The principle of use is as follows: apply facial cleanser and brush your face with circular motions.
4. Brushes with different pile
Best - silicone brush. The surface of its bumpy. For convenience, there are holders through which you can stick your fingers.
Not everyone will be able to use it, as a strong pressing can lead to redness or microcracks.
You can use this brush several times a week, but people with very sensitive skin are advised not to use them.
The shape of the brushes can be different, as well as the color.
You do not need to use a scrub with it.
The bristles pile can be not only silicone, but also natural (horse's mane hair) - or made from nylon. Many prefer brushes with natural bristles, as synthetic bristles are prickly, coarser and tougher.
5. Water resistant
The main difference between these brushes - reliable and high-quality protection. It is clear that if the brush is ordinary, then it can be used with water. But if the brush is a device, and even an electric one, then you should pay attention to the instructions.
As a rule, waterproof brushes can be wetted - but it is better not to dip them directly into the water. После применения следует сушить и хранить в сухом месте, ни в коем случае — не в воде! Сейчас производители пользуются разными маркетинговыми ходами, чтобы привлечь покупателей.
Если вас будут стараться убедить в том, что щетка выдерживает полное помещение в воду — не верьте! Скорее всего, консультанту просто необходимо продать данный аппарат.
6. Щетки с разными скоростями
На то, как будет очищаться кожа лица, прямо воздействует скорость прибора.
Models of devices from the initial, the first speed are cleared more gently and gently. They are perfect for sensitive, dry skin or for the one that has noticeable injuries, cracks.
As the speed increases, the intensity, the power of purification increases. So, the second rate is recommended to use for girls with normal skin type. Cleaning efficiency is increased by 25-30%.
Use a brush with 3 or higher speeds can women who have a combination, oily, problem skin.
7. Brushes with different density and pile length
When choosing brushes, pay attention to the thickness of the villi.
The thinner the pile, the softer and more careful it will remove contamination. And vice versa - the fatter the villi, the tougher and rougher they will clean the skin of the face.
The first brushes are usually chosen by girls with sensitive, problem skin, and the second by women with oily, combination.
The length of the bristles can also affect the intensity of brushing. It is worth choosing based on your desires and preferences.
In fact, the principle of operation of all electric brushes with a nap is the same. They run on battery, they need to be charged. The difference can only be in how the villi move. For example, in a circle, or right-left. Consider this when choosing a facial brush.
How to use at home
Regular use improves the appearance of the skin, makes the tone of the face even, activates the process of exchanging oxygen. Lymphatic flow accelerates, inflammation disappears and sebaceous glands are cleaned. As a result, the process of absorption of useful cosmetics becomes more effective.
Ultrasonic massage brush will be useful if used correctly:
- be sure to remove the makeup well - it could be milk, micellar water or foam. Do not wipe water off your face.
- then you should wet the brush and apply gel on it,
- select the speed and mode of operation,
- Use circular massage movements to clean the surface (cheeks, nose, chin, forehead). For daily care, 1 minute is enough. Work on sections of the chin and forehead for 20 seconds, on each cheek, spend no more than 10 seconds.
Then you can wash off the gel that remains with warm water. Then apply a moisturizing cream.
If the skin is oily or greasy, brushes can be used for daily cleansing procedures. For sensitive or prone to dry skin, use this tool 1-2 times a week.
After use, dead skin flakes remain on the brush. And this is an excellent breeding ground for various pathogens of infectious processes. Therefore, after use, wash the brush with soap and water and treat with alcohol-containing liquid. Better to make sure than to get annoyed.
Observe the following rules for using nozzles:
- Choose tips for your skin type. At first, you need to use only soft tools and gradually increase the level of rigidity,
- do not press on the face with a brush - pressure reduces the effectiveness of the procedure and stretches the skin,
- Regularly change nozzles for new ones - each serving an average of 3 months,
- for deep cleaning with fruit acids, use very soft tips,
- Brush must be strictly along the massage lines (otherwise there will be early wrinkles).
And most importantly - it is a device for individual use. If you share the same machine with someone (mom or sister), work with individual nozzles. And better, get your device. For the price they are quite affordable.
Which brush to choose: a review of models
The market is filled with different devices. It can be purchased as an integrated device with several functions, as well as simple without additional features. There are many electric massage brushes, for example, Skinvigorate (Mary Kay), Pobling, Clinique, Philips, Avon, Shiseido, etc. But I chose the most popular in price and quality - this is Braun, Clarisonic Mia and Gezatone.
Braun SE 832n Face
This 2-in-1 device: a versatile epilator for removing unwanted hairs and a skin brush. You only need to change the nozzle. They write that Brown is an indispensable road device. Lightweight and compact for travel.
The set includes 3 nozzles: for hair removal, a very soft brush for daily cleansing and a nozzle for a deeper peeling cover. There is also a cosmetic bag and a cap from the device.
For the price picked up the most suitable option in the online store ozon. You can also choose the color of cosmetics and brushes - blue, pink or purple.
According to the manufacturer, the epilator attachment can even grab hairs up to 0.2 mm. You can use the device in the shower, because the case is waterproof. I love it.
And with a brush, the face is cleaned 6 times more efficiently than when washing it! Microvibrations peel off, remove dead cells, restore the skin. According to the instructions, you should use the face brush for no longer than 60 seconds.
The length of the bristles of the soft nozzle is 8 mm and is intended for daily use. A nozzle with bristles 10 mm long is for deep cleansing. The device runs on batteries. The charge lasts 40 minutes.
Watch the video on this device. It is better than any textual descriptions will tell about the features of this gadget.
Gezatone Sonicleanse AMG195 device
With oscillating movements, does not stretch the skin. The brush and 3 replaceable nozzles with the different level of rigidity of a bristle are included in the package. That is, you can choose which attachment will suit you - for every day, for sensitive skin or for peeling.
The kit is still a charger, stand, instructions, cosmetic bag. The case is waterproof, so the brush serves for a long time. Charge the battery keeps well. As the reviews show, the device is rarely charged.
Clarisonic Mia 2 device
This is an improved version of the first Mia. The difference is that there is a timer on the face zone. The brush is soft, suitable for cleansing sensitive skin. Long cone-shaped bristles effectively cleanse and moisturize the skin. Two speeds - normal and low. It is possible to use in a bathroom, the case is moisture-proof.
The timer for the face zones will allow you to properly care for yourself (20 seconds per forehead and chin, 10 seconds on both cheeks). After that, the device automatically turns off
Found Clarisonic Mia 2 in the online store "IlDeBote." There the device is presented in two colors: pink and white. When buying, you will receive a nice bonus - an additional Cashmere brush attachment.
Reviews of cosmetologists show that Claronic can be used at home only for people with young oily or combination skin. No more than 1-2 times a week. This is if the skin is not very sensitive, is not prone to rash.
In more detail you can get acquainted with the characteristics and features of the use of the gadget in this video review.
The brush does not solve absolutely all problems with the skin. It must be used properly. This tool has contraindications:
- problem and irritated skin, acne, acute acne,
- the presence of dermatological diseases
- dry, sensitive skin,
- tendency to rosacea,
- bulging moles, papillomas, warts,
- exacerbation of herpes.
In these cases, it is necessary to abandon the electric and ultrasonic models. You are suitable only mechanical silicone brush. But if you decide to buy this gadget, make sure that you can use it.
Pick up the gadget, based on your expectations. Those who do not like to follow the seconds, you need a device with a timer, otherwise the care will turn into harm
Tell your friends how to choose the right brush. Share this article and thank you for it. And tell the girls about what models of these gadgets are, how they differ. Let not waste time, and read this article. I wish you to be beautiful and irresistible at any age!
Types, advantages, disadvantages
Ultrasonic, electrical and mechanical brushes for washing can be found on sale. All of them have features of functioning, advantages and disadvantages:
- 1. Perform makeup removal.
- 2. Moisturize the skin with water.
- 3. A small amount of cleanser is applied to the selected attachment.
- 4. For 20 seconds, the nozzle is processed every part of the face.
- It has a waterproof case that allows you to use the brush in the shower,
- removes age spots, cleans pores, improves complexion,
- works independently of the mains
- Not suitable for sensitive skin,
- possible dry skin after using the device,
- equipment can be used no more than twice a week
- high price
- 1. Remove makeup, and slightly moisturize the skin and evenly apply a thin layer of cleanser on it.
- 2. With a brush nozzle, each face area is gradually processed.
Brush allowed to use 3-4 times a week
- Not only cleans, but also performs micro-massage of the face,
- there is a possibility of replacement of nozzles
- The possibility of irritation on the face
- equipment is noisy
- Skin massage,
- ease of use
- affordable price
- Low efficiency
- the need to control the pressure on the skin,
- only suitable for normal skin
Anyone, even the most effective brush for washing, is forbidden to use for herpetic eruptions, papillomas and purulent pimples on the face.
"Gadzhetaniya" reached cosmetology! Have you heard about face brushes yet? Then our article on Shtchuchka.ru is just for you, after reading our material you will learn how to use it, what types are there and read the reviews of girls who have already used them.
Brush for the skin: what kind of animal?
The ideas of the first face brushes appeared in the USA in 2001. A group of cosmetologists has invented a new cosmetological method of cleaning the skin of the skin from dead skin and pore contamination. This device is a brush, elements (setae) which, make oscillatory motion. It is they who have a beneficial effect on the epidermis, and not circular movements that could stretch and traumatize the skin.
At first glance it may seem that the bristles can damage the skin, but this is not the case. They are soft, but at the same time effective enough to eliminate contamination and the dead layer of epidermal cells.
What does a brush for the face?
Statistics show that the average person spends only about 10 seconds a day for washing! It is clear that this is absolutely not enough to clean the skin as it should. Moreover, cosmetological means (creams, tonics, etc.) applied on such skin cover do not act in full force or are completely useless. The electric face brush makes the skin cleaning process more “professional” and gives the following advantages:
- Removes approximately 10 times more “dirt” from the skin and pores than simple washing or conventional cleaning methods,
- Smoothes the surface of the skin, removes fine wrinkles, tightens pores,
- Improves skin tone,
- Eliminates desquamation as well as acne,
- Increases the effectiveness of cosmetic products, the active substances penetrate into the deeper layers of the skin,
- There is no need to attend a professional beauty parlor,
- Brush for the skin of the face can be used only 1-2 minutes a day,
- By the way, this gadget can be used not only for the face, but also for other parts of the body.
Despite all the declared positive aspects of using a face brush, professional beauticians assert that dead skin cells are not removed with the help of such devices, and the manufacturers themselves recommend using “other means” for this as well. That is, 6tu4ka.ru concludes that the gadget cleans polluted pores, but is not a device for peeling.
In addition, a brush to cleanse the skin is not a means to get rid of acne or rosacea. On the contrary, its use is contraindicated (!) For such skin diseases, like any other mechanical effect. If you have very sensitive and irritated skin, such a device will not work for you either. But in the case when you really want to take advantage of the novelty, it is best to start with a procedure lasting 20-30 seconds.
Face brush: how to use?
It is recommended to consider the following recommendations:
- The nozzle is selected individually, based on the sensitivity of the skin,
- You can not push the nozzle on the skin too hard. This will not make the procedure more effective, but may cause irritation,
- After each use, the brush must be washed, so that bacteria do not multiply on it, and dirt does not accumulate,
- Use a brush on wet skin, possibly using scrubs or peeling agents,
- New nozzles must be purchased at least once every two to three months.
The most popular brands of electric brushes for face
Modern market offers different models of brushes, they differ by manufacturer and functions (modes of operation). The most popular ones are:
- Skinvigorate by Mary Kay. Cost - about 1800-2500r.
- Cost - 5800-6000r.
- Philips VisaPure. Price about 7000r.
It must be said that “pleasure” is not cheap, but you can also find less expensive brushes from mass-producers, for example, Chinese ones.
Brush for cleaning the face: reviews
The girls who used electric brushes to clean the skin, leave different reviews about the devices:
- Previously, I used the usual Oriflame brush (not electric), about which I didn’t have “wow!” - reviews. Then in my possession was a brush from Mary Kay, which I heard a lot of good. But the effect is also not hit. The skin has not changed in two weeks of regular use of the brush. Yes, the pores have become cleaner, but the effect of the skin "like a 15-year-old" is not even more so. Svetlana, 31 years old.
- For a long time I dreamed of a face brush, finally I bought a device from Mary Kay, which did not upset me at all! Yes, the skin really became very smooth, I got rid of the greasy face, I was very pleased with the massage effect. Varvara, 28 years old.
- I did not feel anything “special” from the brush of Clarisonik. The skin has become smoother, yes. But the right "magic" effect, which is referred to in the annotations, did not happen. I think if I regularly did home peeling, the feeling would have been no worse. Therefore, I think that I just threw money to the wind. Irina, 28 years old.
From the above, we can conclude that face brush - a device that does not justify its high price. Its use can "improve" your daily washing, but no more. You should not expect smoothing of wrinkles or elimination of acne, as well as deep peeling.
Brushes for cleaning the face: what they are and why use them?
The cosmetology industry is constantly coming up with something new for the representatives of the better half of humanity. Various creams, tonics, sponges and facial brushes flash on TV screens. Previously, our parents did very well without all this diversity, why spend money? We suggest to get acquainted in more detail with brushes for face cleaning, and to find out whether they are necessary in the arsenal of beauties.
Brushes, brushes and sponges
Reading women's chats, topics relating to various cosmetic new products, you can often find enthusiastic responses about a particular product. Seeing the response of the silicone brush for the face, I decided to study these items in more detail.
According to the manufacturers, the skin is cleaned more efficiently with the help of various devices.
In the instructions you can read that these things contribute:
- Deeper pore cleansing
- Getting rid of Wen and black dots
- Improve complexion,
- Increase the elasticity of the skin,
- Smoothing fine shallow wrinkles,
- Alignment irregularities.
All this is due to the stimulation of the subcutaneous layers and active blood flow. In principle, all this can be achieved using an ordinary scrub for washing, but brushes for cleansing the face do the job better.
These items for cleansing can be of several types: sponges from foam rubber, silicone brush for cleaning and electric with removable nozzles for deep cleansing and peeling. They have one goal, but the cost and appearance are different. Let's get acquainted with each item separately.
For cleansing the face, you can purchase products made from sponge, cellulose, double-sided, from konjac fibers. All of them have different shapes and colors, price and consumer qualities. In the arsenal of women there can be several items from this group at once.
Products made of sponge will last no more than 4 months. They gently affect the skin and do not injure it. For washing, you can use as special scrubs, tonics and milk, and ordinary water and soap. Sponge well foams detergents, so it is convenient to use for makeup remover.
Cellulose sponges with a large porous structure will last about a year, but it is not rational to use them for cleansing with a scrub. Cleaning grains will simply fall through the holes. This material also foams well, dries quickly and gently cleanses the face of powder and foundation. Yes, and are inexpensive.
Double-sided Chinese products are less durable. They look bright, but have several disadvantages. The main thing is that they are not suitable for sensitive skin. New product is scratched. After washing the skin can redden and bake a little. Of the advantages it should be noted excellent foaming and reasonable price.
The best option is a product made from natural material, namely sponges from konjac fibers. Могут быть с добавлением зеленого чая или бамбукового угля, но особой разницы незаметно. Изделие очень мягкое, нежно очищает кожу и массажирует ее. Можно применять для чистки, очищения и утреннего умывания. Мочалка используется с молочком, жидким мылом и лосьонами.
Большинство спонжиков после применения и промывки засыхают и становятся «дубовыми ". Перед началом использования их надо будет размачивать в теплой воде.After this procedure, the sponge is ready to work again.
Silicone brush for washing face
They are on sale as separate products for skin cleansing, and in combination with soap or a cleansing agent. Silicone brush has a bumpy surface, on the reverse side for convenience they attach holders for fingers. Color, shape and price depend on the desires of manufacturers.
This thing is useful for cleansing the skin of the face weekly, without using scrubs. The main thing is to learn how to use it. When strongly pressed, redness and microtrauma may appear.
With particular care should be taken to these procedures for people with sensitive skin. This tool is perfect for teenagers, as the silicone brush copes well with acne.
Electric face brushes
Like the above means, these beauty products are designed to cleanse the face. The procedure should be carried out during washing or bathing, that is, when the skin is wet. Cleansing can be done with or without the usual gel. It is recommended to process not only the face, but also the neck, the décolleté area. For effective washing you need to use the device no more than 4 times a week.
You should know that this device is not suitable for all skin types. Thin skin can take this procedure is very painful and then washing will bring not good, but harm. Also, these devices are not designed for peeling, it is recommended to do it using other methods.
Most electric brushes have multiple speeds and nozzles. For the manufacture of manufacturers can use natural bristles and artificial. Which is best decided individually. The brush can be used not only for washing and cleansing the pores, but also as a massager.
These miracle means appeared not so long ago, but already in the women's forums "boil »Disputes about their benefits and harms. The most appreciated device those who have to use a lot of cosmetics. Brush quickly cleans and tones the skin. The speed and quality of surface treatment is much higher than when using conventional brushes and sponge.
But there are contraindications. It is forbidden to use the device if there are inflammatory processes and injuries on the skin. Ladies with a thin and sensitive coating must be very careful during the treatment. You can not use these devices for peeling. After cleaning, the brushes must be washed with soap and dried. Once in 3 months they are recommended to change.
Buy or not?
How to use the brush for the face, and what they are, figured out. To use them in the future or not, everyone decides individually.
It is worth remembering that electric devices are more expensive than conventional brushes, but they are also more efficiently cleaned. Unfortunately, these face peeling brushes are not suitable, although they also remove dead cells.
You should also take into account that they can not use all. With sensitive skin will have to first try. If signs of irritation appear, it is advisable to stop using the brushes.
And yet, if it is not possible to purchase these products, do not worry, the skin of the face can perfectly do without them. The main thing is to regularly engage in its cleaning with scrubs or facial wash. With proper nutrition and good care, the face will look fresh and healthy and without any brushes.
How to use brushes to clean the skin?
To remove dirt and deep cleansing of the face today it is fashionable to use electric, ultrasonic and ordinary brushes. Such face brushes are easy to use, and most importantly, they do their job efficiently and quickly. Any girl can use such a brush and not look into the manual, but they have their own nuances, which will be discussed in this article.
Brushes for the face, as a rule, are used for deep cleansing of the face in the evening. In this case, the brush should be sure to apply a cleansing gel, milk in accordance with the type of skin (read here). In addition, the brush can be used for the neck and décolleté. To do this, apply a little gel on the skin, and then apply a brush.
How to choose a brush for the face?
For better and faster cleaning it is better to choose an electric brush. Today on the market you can choose a brush for the face in accordance with the type of skin, for example, for sensitive or dry, with black dots. In addition to the electric, one should consider the ultrasound model, or the usual one with soft bristles. The selection of facial brushes is huge, so sometimes it is difficult to choose the right product. To avoid difficulties when choosing a brush, you should consult with a beautician, who will tell you which brush is suitable for your skin type. For example, the combination skin does not like excessive cleansing, therefore, a brush with a softer brush (manufacturers of Clarisonic, Brown, Ckeyin, Diadermine, Olay, Philips, Pixnor and Silk & # 8217, n, etc.) are suitable for this type.
As already mentioned, today there are three options for brushes: electric, ultrasonic, simple. They are designed specifically for deep cleansing of the face of dirt, dead skin cells, excess fat.
An electric brush does its job more thoroughly than a simple one, so it is in demand.
Ultrasound works by vibration - thousands of vibrations per minute. Due to this, skin regeneration is stimulated, metabolism is accelerated (read here). Ultrasonic brush is suitable for sensitive skin, because less annoying and more intense cleansing.
In principle, almost every device has a wide range of intensity - slower, gentle, intense. Experts recommend always start with the lowest intensity, then evaluate the result after purification. If there is irritation on the skin or acne, it is not recommended to use brushes to cleanse the face.
Nevertheless, many experts recommend using brushes to cleanse the face, but at the same time carefully observe the reaction of the skin. Perhaps, when a small reddening occurred, the mode of operation was selected incorrectly. In addition, before use, you must conduct an individual sensitivity test.
Application of an electric face brush
The brush is easy to use. The first step is to remove the makeup, then moisten the face and the brush with water and a gentle gel. After that, select the appropriate speed (mode) of work, then perform circular massage movements on the face (first cheeks, nose, chin, forehead) to effectively cleanse and remove dead cells. The whole process takes 1 minute. After that, wash off the rest of the gel with warm water and apply a moisturizer.
Who does not like these brushes?
These brushes are suitable for all skin types, with the exception of very sensitive skin, or in the presence of injuries (wounds), eczema, acne, rosacea. In addition, brushes are not recommended for use after peeling, laser and other procedures. In the case of oily skin, excessive use can lead to hyperseborrhea.
What products to use during the purification?
During cleansing, you can use any products for cleansing the skin: gel, cleansing milk, oil in accordance with the type of skin. The cleansing product can be applied to the skin or to the brush (optional). However, experts do not recommend at the same time to use the foam for washing, because it contains too much air (brush contact with the skin is less pleasant).
For cleansing the face, it is best to use products with soft foaming without the presence of peeling particles, since the brush will do the job. Also, do not use products with substances that, like peeling particles, can cause irritation: fruit acids, salicylic acid, glycolic acid. If your skin is sensitive, then use a soft brush 3 & # 8212, 5 times a week. If irritation, dryness, acne, stop using the brush.
After using the face brush, it should be thoroughly cleaned with soap and water, dried and cleaned in a dry, clean place. Change the tip every 3 to 5 months.
Tip 1: Brush for deep cleansing of the face: the pros and cons of using
Deep cleansing of the skin eliminates black spots and prevents their appearance in the future. With such a cleansing, peeling of dead skin particles occurs, it is renewed and aging more slowly.
Deep cleansing of the skin is done both in spas and at home. Houses with deep cleaning use special tools, in particular, brushes.
Types of brushes for deep cleansing face
There are three types of brushes for the face: ultrasonic, electric and ordinary brushes.
The first work due to vibration. They speed up the metabolism and recovery of the skin.
Electric brushes have a nylon bristles, which produces cleaning pores due to circular movements. These brushes have a waterproof housing and several speeds.
Conventional brushes are most often made of soft natural bristles. The impact force depends entirely on the person performing the cleaning. This option of brushes is the cheapest and is almost as good as electric and ultrasonic.
Advantages of using brushes for deep cleaning of the face
Brushes have a lot of advantages in their use.
1. The use of brushes allows you to deeply clean the pores of the skin, which cannot be done with your hands, even using special means.
2. The skin is massaged, the blood circulation is normalized, and, consequently, regeneration.
3. With the help of brushes you can remove makeup. The effectiveness of makeup removal is about 80% better than when removing it with your hands.
4. Owners of oily skin brush help get rid of shine. For this cleaning should be carried out twice a day.
5. The skin begins to show greater sensitivity to cosmetic products, and, therefore, their effect increases.
6. After prolonged use of the brushes, the skin tone is smoothed and fine wrinkles disappear.
Cons of using brushes
Despite a number of undeniable advantages, the use of brushes when cleaning the skin of the face has a number of drawbacks.
1. Cleaning the skin with brushes is contraindicated for owners of dry skin. Brushes can cause damage and microscratches on the skin.
2. It is also worth refusing to use brushes if herpes and neoplasms are present on the skin (warts and papillomas). Even minor injuries can increase their growth and cause damage to large areas of the skin of the face.
3. When the capillary grid is located close to the skin surface, the use of brushes can cause rupture of the blood vessels and the appearance of hematomas.
4. With the wrong selection of bristles and pressing force may stretch the skin. This most often happens when using electric brushes.
Tip 2: Cleaning the face in the cabin: the pros and cons
Facial cleansing should be carried out once or twice a month. Beauty salons offer several ways to carry out the procedure, depending on the type of skin and the effect obtained. Each of them has its pros and cons.
Facial skin is exposed to the environment every day. Exhaust gases, dust, decorative cosmetics, as well as excess sebum contaminate pores and can lead to acne. Clear skin will help a beautician.
Ways to clean your face
Face cleansing method should be selected based on skin type. The thinner and more sensitive it is, the softer and more gentle it should be treated.
The most popular and effective type of cleansing is mechanical facial cleansing. Its advantage over other methods in deep cleansing of clogged pores. However, mechanical cleaning has many drawbacks: the soreness of the procedure, the duration of the session (it takes time to prepare and soothe the skin). After a mechanical cleaning method, the skin often turns red and may peel off.
Cleaning the face with ultrasound well relieves the skin of dead, dead cells and enhances its tone. It also improves blood flow to the cells, giving them oxygen. Cons ultrasonic cleaning: it is a gentle method, so you can not completely clean the pores.
The advantages of vacuum cleaning are its ability to get rid of stagnant spots that often remain after acne. It improves blood circulation and metabolism in the skin. The disadvantages of this cleansing are the same as in the previous one: it affects only the top layer of the skin.
Modern gas-liquid peeling procedure is carried out with the help of liquid pressure. It allows you to improve the relief of the skin, get rid of scars and post-acne. The disadvantages of this method are: unpleasant sensations and low head power in order to clean the pollution from the depths of the pores.
Chemical peeling is essentially an intentional skin burn, which is carried out under the supervision of a specialist. Advantages of peeling: penetration into the deeper layers of the skin, getting rid of impurities, the effect of rejuvenation, improving the complexion. Cons: skin after the procedure is covered with a crust. To avoid the appearance of age spots, 3-4 days will have to spend at home.
Sources: http://mjusli.ru/krasota_i_zdorove/uhod_za_kozhej_lica/shhetochki-dlya-ochistki-lica-kakie-oni-byvayut-i-dlya-chego-imi-polzovatsya, http://izlechimovse.ru/kak-pravilno- ispolzovat-shhetki-dlya-ochishheniya-kozhi-litsa, http://www.kakprosto.ru/kak-887980-schetka-dlya-glubokogo-ochischeniya-lica-plyusy-i-minusy-ispolzovaniya-
No comments yet!
Share your opinion
Types of facial cleansing brushes
Classical massage brush for the face is made of different materials, its handle can be metal, plastic and wooden. The decisive factors are the length and thickness of the pile. Conventional massage brushes do not need to be charged, do not work on the battery and do not have moving parts. Cosmetic accessory is extremely easy to use. It is necessary to lubricate the face with means for washing, to process the skin with neat circular movements.
The electric device runs on a battery and is powered from the network via USB or an adapter. The device has smooth villi with rounded edges. Brushes have the ability to switch speeds at the discretion of the user. The most gentle modes allow you to gently cleanse your face without the risk of injury.
Today, you can buy silicone brushes with or without cleaning fluid. The product has a special ribbed area, as well as a convenient handle for hand manipulations. Different manufacturers have different designs. The brush can be used every day instead of scrub. It is necessary to adapt to this accessory in order not to damage the skin. Owners over delicate skin need to be careful. Silicone nap effectively fights acne, so the accessory is optimal for teenage skin problems.
Modern brushes affect the skin with ultrasound, work on a battery with a capacity of up to 1 day. Typically, the device has several modes, used to lighten pigmentation, smoothing the tone of the face, treating acne and black spots. The ultrasonic brush acts delicately. It is recommended to clean the face once in 2-3 weeks.
How does the brush work?
It is known that we spend only 10 seconds on the procedure of washing. This is not enough for a complete cleansing of the skin. There are various auxiliary detergents, such as tonic and cream, but they weakly remove impurities. Thanks to the brush it is possible to clean the skin at home with high quality. Especially carefully work electric models.
With proper use of the brush, we remove ten times more pollution than with ordinary washing with water. Manufacturers promise a gradual leveling of the skin, narrowing of the pores, reducing peeling, healthy color and smoothing wrinkles.
To achieve the maximum effect, use a brush and cosmetic for washing. Due to this effect, the active substances penetrate deeper and we get a professional effect.
The brush works safely if you do not wash other parts of the body with it and limit the time of its single use to a couple of minutes. Of course, this accessory removes dirt, but the horny particles can still remain in place, for their removal it is necessary to supplement the care with other stronger means. Simply put, many brushes clean only the pores on the face, but do not give the effect of peeling.
And also it should be noted that the sponges themselves do not cure acne, they are often not suitable for capricious skin. With a minimum exposure time of about half a minute, there will be no harm.
Brush pleasantly massages the skin, has a beneficial effect on blood vessels and muscles. At best, with regular cleaning, acne and black spots will pass, pores will narrow, dryness and flaking will disappear.
One of the main effects is accelerated skin renewal and normalization of water balance. Excessive shine of the skin disappears, cosmetics are better absorbed.
Brushes for the face, like any cosmetic accessory, can cause negative changes on the skin. If a person with dry skin is excessively keen on cleaning, then there is a risk of microscopic damage.
In the case of herpes, warts and papillomas, the brush is contraindicated, as the bristles can disrupt the integrity of the neoplasm and it will increase in size. Due to the strong effect of cleaning on the vessels, this procedure should be avoided for people with closely spaced vessels. Otherwise, stretch marks and hematomas may appear.
Washing with a brush is undesirable for allergies and severe acne. Вы можете собственноручно нанести коже лица вред, если станете оказывать чрезмерное давление на прибор во время чистки. Всегда внимательно читайте инструкцию перед первым применением электронной щетки. Пользуйтесь щеткой индивидуально и следите за чистотой ворса, иначе возникнет воспаление от случайно попавших на кожу бактерий.
Как пользоваться щеткой для умывания?
Прежде чем приступать к чистке, узнайте, как пользоваться щеткой для лица, какие есть ограничения и меры предосторожности. Here are some helpful tips:
- depending on the sensitivity of the face, the nozzle is selected,
- change the working part every 60-90 days,
- when washing, do not exert pressure on the face, because pressure does not increase the efficiency of the brush and implies the risk of damage,
- wash the chip after the cleaning procedure to protect it from dirt and bacterial environment,
- treat only wet face, preferably with a cosmetic, such as a scrub.
washing and cleaning
face massage with a brush
How to make the right choice?
In order to clean and clean the skin at home with high quality, you need to choose the right brush. Follow these tips:
- more convenient brush, where you can vary the force of impact, changing speed,
- when delicate cleansing is required, it is better to give preference to nylon bristles,
- instead of cheap analogues, it is wiser to buy branded accessories, they are usually more thoughtful and safe,
- examples of reputable manufacturers - Clinique, Philips and Clarisonic,
- rotating in a circle brushes worse cope with the task of cleansing the skin, compared with brushes with versatile movement,
- for oily skin is more suitable electric brush, which cleans the pores deeper.
Overview of models and manufacturers
Brush in a golden case Pobling Sonic Pore runs on batteries, it costs 3550 rubles. and is designed for washing the face with any skin type. The accessory has a waterproof case, so it is suitable for a shower. You can make cleansing or remove makeup. A light and comfortable brush deeply cleans clogged pores, giving the skin a pleasant glow.
Ultra-thin bristles remove makeup and excess fat from the surface. After a massage wash, the blood circulates better and gets a powerful supply of oxygen, so it looks healthier. After cleaning, there is no irritation.
How to use a face brush
Features of the application depend on the type of device, but the general algorithm for the implementation of the procedure is the same. Purification steps:
- remove makeup with a familiar tool
- moisten the skin with water
- Apply a selected cleanser to the brush.
- Drive the device in the face with smooth circular movements, but do not push hard,
- process each area (forehead, nose, cheeks, chin) for 15-30 seconds.
Before using the device for the first time, study the instructions in detail. Application Tips:
- Do not treat the area around the eyes. The skin in this area is too tender.
- For the first cleaning, choose the softest tip.
- First turn on the slow mode. Add power as needed.
- Driving in the face is possible only without pressure.
- Pay close attention to the processing of the T-zone.
- Do not apply scrubs or exfoliating agents on the bristles of the device.
- If the skin is oily, you can use the brush daily. When dry and sensitive, the ideal number of procedures is 2-3 per week. In normal skin, use the device is recommended every other day.
- Rinse nozzles thoroughly after each use. Periodically change old to new.
Overview of face brushes
A variety of products is on sale, so there will be no problems with the choice. It is worth more to tell about several models that are popular and occupy the first positions in the ratings. Demanded ultrasonic brush LUNA mini 2 company Foreo. Works on technology T-Sonic, eight levels of intensity of cleaning. Thanks to this you will find a home care that perfectly matches your skin type. The face brush is produced by a Swedish manufacturer in five colors. Advantages of the model:
- contains three cleaning surfaces, therefore does not require additional nozzles,
- Silicone face brush made of highly hygienic material
- gently affected
- provides deep cleaning with sound ripples.
The following model is also very popular and has proven itself. It is called Clarisonic Mia 2. The main features of the brush:
- Rotation in different directions. Maximum speed - 300 vibrations per second.
- Equipped with a timer. The device after 20 seconds will inform you that you need to move to another area of the face.
- Powered by battery.
- The model is compact. She can use at home and take with you on trips.
- There are several tips and speeds for working with different skin types.
- Permitted to use in the shower, in conditions of high humidity.
Clinique Sonic System is also a very popular Swiss-made brush. It perfectly cleans, works at three speeds. Comes with one nozzle in the kit, but more can be purchased later. The main one has different type of bristles: white - soft, suitable for sensitive skin, green - rougher and tougher, intended for cleaning hard-to-reach areas. Features:
- the brush for deep cleansing of the face does not turn, therefore skin irritation will not occur,
- The device may be used twice a day for several minutes.
- suitable for all skin types
- battery powered
Very good reviews of the POBLING Sonic Pore Cleansing Brush. The Korean-made device works on one small battery. It is very high quality, safe and effective. Can be used in the shower. The brush is very easy to use. It is designed with a slight slope, so it will be easy to clean even inaccessible places. Features:
- The working part is a nozzle of 52 thousand microscopic villi, emitting 10,000 ultrasonic vibrations per minute.
- The nozzle is of medium hardness and does not rotate. She needs to be led across the face in different directions, and deep cleansing is achieved by ultrasound.
The last brush to clean the skin is much cheaper than the previous ones. Name - DE.CO. Accessories Cleansing Brush. There are 25 thousand microscopic synthetic villi in its head. Facial brush is very soft, well foams means for washing. It perfectly cleans and removes dead skin particles, without causing irritation. The product is perfect for owners of ultrasensitive and very thin skin, prone to allergic rashes. Advantages:
- brush can be used every day
- the product is light and very comfortable
- cheap cost.