Good afternoon, our readers. Today we will make bread at home, namely in the oven. Virtually any homemade pastry is very tasty, especially if you cook with love.
Homemade bread in the oven turns out very fragrant and tasty. When the first time I tried to cook, then all the home and guests were delighted, still, the taste is significantly different from the store.
Moreover, in the shops sometimes such bread is prepared, that it is almost impossible to eat. We sometimes have such an unsuccessfully bought bread that lays for a long time, as a result, it goes either to crackers or to dogs for joy.
Perfectly it turns out bread in home bread makers, it is convenient, especially since now you can buy such a oven for every taste and color, as they say. But you can do without it, for example, to make homemade bread in the oven.
Many, as far as I know, both cook and benefit in many respects, in comparison with the store bread, but we will not drag you for a long time, I picked you some simple but very tasty homemade bread recipes, including one of the most beloved and regular recipes.
Homemade bread in the oven.
This is one of the easiest recipes, according to which I started myself. Suppose it is not perfect, but if it turns out, then bread is very soft, tasty, crisp ...
And the most important thing is that the quality of bread depends on the flour, I just realized from experience that different manufacturers have different quality, and the bread is different. It is better not to save money on flour and take the one that you know better.
We will need:
- Water - 1 cup (boiled),
- Flour - 3.5 cups,
- Vegetable oil - 3 tablespoons,
- Salt - 1 teaspoon,
- Dry yeast - 0.5 bags,
- Sugar - 2 tablespoons.
From this amount we get 2 small loaves.
First you need to sift the flour, in a separate bowl sift 3 cups. We make a dimple there and add sugar, salt and yeast (1/2 bag).
All thoroughly mixed.
After doing the recess again and pour the oil there vegetable and boiled water at room temperature.
Now knead the dough. First with a spoon, then with hands on the table. Knead about 15-20 minutes. As you knead, add a little flour so that it does not stick to your hands.
The resulting dough should not stick to your hands.
Now put the dough in a bowl, you can pan, cover with a lid or towel and put in a warm place for 1 hour at least.
When the dough fits, you need to thoroughly rinse it.
Now we form loaves. Divide the dough into 2 equal halves and form the loaves with your hands or a rolling pin as you like.
First, roll out a rectangle, then roll it up with a roll. The edge is well punched from the sides too.
Prepare a baking sheet, smearing it with vegetable oil. We lay out our loaves on it and lightly press down with handles. Put at a great distance from each other.
Top do with a knife a few oblique cuts.
We leave our loaves brew for 45 minutes. During this time they will increase in volume.
We heat up our oven to 200 degrees. Before you send the loaves in the oven, grease the top with ordinary boiled water so that the crust turns out to be more ruddy.
Now put the homemade bread in the oven. Bake for 30 minutes, then reduce the temperature to 180 degrees and bake another 10 minutes.
After we take out our loaves and we moisten with some water from above so that the crust is softer.
That's all, the bread is ready, you can cut and serve. Enjoy your meal.
Homemade bread video recipe.
It is practically the same here, all the stages are absolutely similar, only slightly different proportions of the ingredients. Tried exactly according to this recipe - it turned out very tasty. We will not duplicate the top recipe, but simply offer you to see if it can be easier to perceive.
- Flour - 600 g,
- Salt - 1 teaspoon,
- Sugar - 1.5 teaspoons,
- Dry yeast - 2 teaspoons,
- Vegetable oil - 4 tablespoons,
- Warm water - 300 ml.
Homemade bread in the oven Ciabatta.
An interesting name, but I used to think that it was just another kind of bread. It turned out to be the usual homemade bread in the oven, on yeast or sourdough. And this dish is Italian, that's how.
In general, almost all the same as above, only the other proportions of the ingredients and the form in the form of "cakes". But in fact, delicious, and the crust is so crispy, pleasant, so try, you will love it.
We will need:
- Flour - 400 g,
- Dry yeast - 1/2 teaspoon or 2.5 ml,
- Water - 300 ml
- Salt - 1 teaspoon.
I want to note that we do not add sugar, but still it turns out very tasty. Then we tried and sugar (1.5 teaspoons), turned out more sweeter. It’s already at your convenience, you liked it more without sugar.
Sift flour into a separate bowl, where we will knead the dough.
Add salt and yeast into the flour. All mix thoroughly.
Now add water, but first 250 ml, stir, then look at the situation, adding a little more water. I got that little water left, I did not add to the dough did not work liquid.
Now we cover the dough, I covered it with cling film, and leave for 7 hours at least, but not more than a day. This is convenient, such dough can be kneaded in the morning and continue to knead in the evening or in the evening, and continue in the morning.
After time, the dough has risen, continue. Sprinkle the table with flour, we do not regret that the dough does not stick to the table when we put it out of the bowl.
We spread the dough out of the bowl and sprinkle with flour on top, then with our hands we make a small rectangle, lightly pressing.
Now fold the envelope and again make a rectangle. And so a total of 3 times. As a result, there should be a rectangle on the table. Usually so kneaded puff pastry.
The dough is sticky, so that in places where it sticks to the table or hands, sprinkle with flour.
After 3 foldings, we twist the rectangle into a roll and bend the edges to the bottom.
Now on a pre-cooked baking sheet covered with parchment, put our bread and sprinkle with a little flour on top. Then with a knife or blade, make three cuts.
Leave for proofing for 1.5 - 2 hours, covered with a towel. The dough should rise 2 times.
After 2 hours we put our bread in the oven, preheated to 170 degrees for 50 minutes to bake.
After the time has passed, without opening the oven, we increase the temperature to 215 degrees and bake for another 15 minutes.
Then we take out our bread and from the top we lubricate with water, it can be more abundant, so that the crust softens.
Cover with a linen towel and leave to cool the bread for about 1 hour. After that you can serve.
But it also happens that bread did not work out, it rises well and quickly, but at the end of the second proofing or at the beginning of the baking cycle, the roof-dome of bread falls.
There are the following main reasons:
- High content of yeast in the dough.
- Increased moisture content in the dough billet, failure to balance the flour / liquid.
- Wrong timing of the first or second proofing. This factor is called “the dough has stood” ...
- Opening the oven door during baking ...
Homemade bread without yeast.
Sometimes, for health reasons, you can not eat pastries, where there is yeast. Then the real salvation is unleavened bread. Just like in the old days.
The only disadvantage is that this process is long. But there are more pluses. First of all, bread is much tastier. Secondly, there are a lot of useful microelements.
It is now added yeast and a maximum of 24 hours a day they made bread. Previously, they spent a week on sourdough, but the bread is delicious and tasty, the main thing is wholesome.
We will need:
- Rye flour - a little more than 1 kg,
- Vegetable oil (better refined) - 4 tablespoons,
- Salt - 1 teaspoon,
- Honey (sugar) - 1 tablespoon,
It’s best to start cooking in the morning. A large container of glass or ceramic is required.
Pour in 100 ml of warm water (boiled and cooled). In the water, pour 100 grams. rye flour. Stir until smooth.
Cover with cotton napkin. Put in a place where it is warm. It is advisable not to use metal - even stir with a wooden spoon or spatula.
After one day, add water and flour to this dough (100 each). Leave it warm again.
On the third day, repeat.
The fourth day - the time comes to the final. Pour in 500 ml of water and pour in so much flour that the dough resembled thick cream. Leave for a day.
The next morning you need to separate ¼ part - this will be the so-called “roschina”, which can be used for further baking bread (repeating the procedure of adding portions of flour and water). In the rest of the dough, add salt, sugar and pour in vegetable oil. Stir first with a wooden spoon and only at the end with your hands.
Grease a baking sheet with butter. Form a loaf. Put on a baking sheet. Leave for three hours to climb.
Baking time about an hour, depends on the individual characteristics of the oven.
We described the recipe quickly, of course it takes a long time, but it's worth it. Soon we will describe in more detail the process of making sourdough and the bread on it. Sourdough, too, is different, so stay with us, subscribe and learn the recipe for making homemade bread on sourdough among the first.
On this we have everything, leave your comments below, just join us on Odnoklassniki, bye for now.
I prepare the dough for bread necessarily in the sponge manner. To do this, heat 200 ml of filtered water to 30 degrees, add pressed yeast, dissolve them in water.
Adding three tablespoons of flour, 1/2 teaspoon of sugar and salt, mix until smooth.
I sprinkle a pinch of pinch flour on top, put it in a warm place for 1-1.5 hours. When the sponge increases and begins to fall, knead the dough.
I add 300 ml of warm water to the brew (I use filtered water), sugar, and salt according to the recipe (taking into account the sugar and salt added to the brew). Then, adding portions of sifted wheat flour, knead the dough. At the very end I add sunflower oil to the kneaded dough. I take flour only proven, quality. I knead the dough with my hands to a smooth, elastic state. It takes no less than 15 minutes. I roll the dough into a bowl, put it in a saucepan, cover it with a towel, put it in a warm place for 1.5-2 hours.
During this time I knead the dough once or twice, as it increases.
Then spread the cooked dough on the table. I divide the dough into two parts, cutting it with a sharp knife.
From one part of the dough form a round loaf of bread. On the table, covered with flour, stretch the dough into a thick pancake. Then I tuck the edges inward until a round ball is formed.
The second loaf of bread making an oval shape. To do this, stretch the dough with my hands on a floured table.
Then roll the dough into a roll.
I spread the baguette on the baking tray next to the round bread. I make slanting cuts on a baguette.
A baking tray with loaves gently cover with food film, leaving room for raising the dough. I put it in a place protected from drafts for 40 minutes.
During this time, the loaves will increase in size. I put the pan with them in a preheated oven. For baking bread, this recipe should have steam in the oven, so I put the pan with boiling water down. For the first 20 minutes, my bread is baked at 230 degrees.
After 20 minutes, remove the pan with water from the oven. You need to do this carefully, so as not to burn yourself with boiling water, but quickly.
Close the oven, reduce the temperature.
Now I bake bread for another 20 minutes, but at a temperature of 180 degrees.
Ready bread get out of the oven, spread on the grid.
I smear the bread on top with water with a brush, cover it with a towel.
Bread baked at home in the oven turns out to be airy and tasty.
Bread cut cold.
Cook this delicious homemade bread in the oven according to our recipe and share your feedback in the comments.
You might also be interested in this homemade nut bread recipe.
- Pour warm water into a bowl.
- Add salt.
- Cover the yeast.
- Add sugar. Mix.
- To sustain a quarter of an hour. Fermentation will occur during this period. A cap is formed on the surface.
- Pour over the sunflower oil. Stir.
- Sift through sieve two types of flour.
- Now you need to connect the brew with a dry mixture.
- Knead. The dough will be cool. Cover package. Set aside for a couple of hours.
- Mass will increase the volume a couple of times.
- Knead. Put in the form. Cover package. Set aside for an hour.
- Set in the oven. (180 gr.)
- Bake for about 40 minutes.
In baking, it is important to observe the temperature during preparation of the dough and its baking.
A simple recipe for kefir without yeast
You can bake bread with a minimum amount of food. Without the use of yeast is obtained useful and tasty.
Wheat Scalded Bread in the Oven
This bread differs from other cooking options in that it is necessary to brew flour with boiling water. This tea leaves will make it light, porous. Mass rises well. Crumb is loose, and the crust - ruddy and thin. Homemade bread in the oven is the easiest and most successful option, be sure to get tasty.
How to bake on sourdough?
To successfully turned out bread, all products must be weighed.
Whole wheat bread
The most useful kind of bread. Good for those who pay attention to the figure.
Accelerated way in the oven
No store loaf can replace homemade cakes. In connection with employment, many housewives are afraid to try to make bread at home. But you can spend a minimum of time to cook soft air baked goods.
With the addition of yeast
You will please your family and surprise guests at the festive table with fragrant, delicious pastries with a minimum content of products.
Tasty bread at home - step by step photo recipe
Delicious homemade bread can be baked not only in the bread maker. And not necessarily adhere to already known recipes, as canon. For example, bread in fenugreek seeds, sesame and cardamom will appeal even to well-known gourmets.
For starters, warm yeast is spread in warm but not hot milk. In this form, they are allowed to stand for at least twenty to thirty minutes.
The next stage: an additional portion of warm milk is poured into the yeast, and salt, sugar, cardamom powder and an egg are poured. The resulting mixture is thoroughly mixed.
Next, add flour. At this stage, an arbitrary amount to make a very thin batter.
As the mixture rises in size and rises, just enough flour is added to it so that you can knead a rather thick dough.
After multiple kneading, a loaf is formed from the dough and set aside. Meanwhile, egg yolk is broken into a cup and mix thoroughly.
Egg batter cover future loaf.
Then the bread is sprinkled with a mixture of sesame and fenugreek seeds.
Finally, the oven is heated to a temperature of two hundred and twenty degrees and the loaf in the form with olive oil is sent to it.
After about forty minutes, the temperature is reduced to one hundred and thirty and even less. In this form, the bread is left until fully cooked, and then taken out and allowed to stand, cool. Only after that he is ready to eat.
How to make homemade yeast bread - a classic recipe
The bread baked according to this recipe is truly classic: white, round and fragrant.
Prepare the following foods:
- 0.9 kg of flour,
- 20 grams of rock salt
- 4 tsp. white sugar,
- 30 grams of yeast,
- 3 tbsp. water or natural unpasteurized milk,
- 3 tbsp. sunflower oil,
- 1 raw egg.
- In a container of suitable size, sift flour, manually mix it with salt and sugar.
- Separately, in a high jar, mix the yeast with warm milk or water, add butter.
- Combine all the ingredients and knead the dough, during this process, you can add half a cup of flour. It usually takes at least 10 minutes to make the dough smooth. Then we cover with a clean towel and put in the heat for a couple of hours so that it rises.
- When the specified time passes, the dough needs to be “lowered”, for this we make several punctures with a wooden spoon or knife edge, so that the accumulated carbon dioxide comes out. Then leave the dough for another hour.
- We collect the dough into a ball, directing it from the edges to the center. After that, spread on a clean baking sheet (it is advisable to grease with oil so that the dough does not stick) or baking paper. Give half an hour to proof.
- For a golden crust, lubricate the surface of the future bread with an egg, if desired, sprinkle with sesame or seeds.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 50-60 minutes.
Yeast-Free Bread Recipe at Home
Lush bread can be obtained not only thanks to yeast, for this purpose they also use yogurt, kefir, pickle and all kinds of sourdough.
For cooking bread prepare foods:
- 0.55-0.6 kg of flour,
- 1 tbsp. water,
- 60 ml of sunflower oil,
- 50 g of white sugar,
- 2 tsp. rock salt
- 7 tbsp. leaven.
- Sift the flour through a fine-mesh sieve, add sugar and rock salt to it. Then add the butter and knead by hand.
- In the resulting mixture, enter the specified amount of leaven, add water, knead well, until the dough begins to fall behind the palms. Then we cover with a clean towel and leave in a warm place for at least 2 hours, in order for the dough to rise about 2 times.
- After that, thoroughly crush and shift to the form. Pick up a sufficiently deep dish so that after laying out there is still a reserve of space, because the bread will still rise. Оставляем еще на полчаса, после чего отправляем в горячую духовку. Ароматный хлеб испечется за 20-25 минут.
How to bake homemade rye bread?
Rye bread is baked not from pure rye flour, but mixed with wheat flour. The latter gives the dough softness and ductility. To make rye bread you will need the following products:
- 300 g of wheat and rye flour,
- 2 tbsp. warm water
- 1 bag of dry yeast (10 g)
- 20 grams of sugar
- 1 tsp salt,
- 40 ml of sunflower oil.
- Mix the yeast with warm water, salt and sugar. We leave them for a quarter of an hour, during which a yeast “cap” is formed above the surface of the liquid. Add oil and mix.
- Sift and mix both types of flour, pour the yeast mixture into them and knead the stiff dough. Cover it with cling film and put in heat, leave for at least an hour.
- When the hour expires, knead the dough again, shift it into the mold and leave for proofing for another 35 minutes, again wrapping it in the cling film.
- Put the future rye bread in the oven, where it is baked for 40 minutes. To add flavor, sprinkle cumin on the surface before baking.
How to make black bread at home?
You can bake such bread both in the oven and in the bread maker. The only difference is in the technical features of the cooking process. In the first case, you have to independently make a brew and knead the dough, and in the second - just throw all the ingredients inside the appliance and get ready-made flavored bread.
Brown breads, which include Borodinsky, the beloved by many, are prepared using sourdough. To bake a loaf of black bread, prepare the following foods:
The leaven will go to a glass of rye flour and aerated mineral water, as well as a couple of tablespoons of granulated sugar.
For the test:
- rye flour - 4 glasses,
- wheat - 1 cup,
- half a cup of gluten,
- cumin and ground coriander to taste
- 120 g brown sugar,
- 360 ml of dark beer
- 1.5 cups rye sourdough
- salt - 1 tbsp.
- Let's start with the preparation of the starter, to do this, mix half of the specified amount of flour and mineral water with sugar, cover with all cloth dipped in water and leave for a couple of days. When fermentation begins and bubbles appear on the surface, add the remaining flour and mineral water. We reserve for another 2 days. When the starter ferment, it can be put in the refrigerator, where it will be better preserved.
- Immediately before preparing the black bread, we take the leaven from the refrigerator, add a few tablespoons of flour and mineral water to it, cover it with a damp towel and leave it warm for 4.5-5 hours.
- The ebb indicated in the recipe is the amount of starter, in the remaining liquid you can refill with mineral water and add 40 g of rye flour. After it is fermented, put it back in the fridge. In this form, the leaven will last about a month.
- Now you can proceed directly to baking. Sift and mix the flour, add gluten, pour the starter into them, then add the beer, sugar and salt. The resulting dough should be soft and not cool.
- We shift the dough into a bowl, cover with a film, leave it at room temperature for 8-10 hours.
- After that we form a loaf from the dough that had risen, which we sprinkle with cumin and coriander on top, put in the form and leave for half an hour for proofing.
- In a hot oven, bread will be baked for about 40 minutes.
Delicious homemade bread in the oven without breadmaker - a step by step recipe
The recipe for bread on kefir will be a real find for all opponents of yeast pastries. Prepare the following foods:
- 0,6 l kefir,
- wheat flour - 6 glasses,
- 1 tsp. salt, soda and sugar,
- cumin to taste.
- Sift the flour, add all the dry ingredients to it, including cumin, mix and pour in slightly warmed kefir.
- Knead the dough tight.
- We shift the dough on a greased baking sheet, where we form a loaf.
- The cuts made in the upper part of the loaf will help the bread to be baked better.
- Baking with future bread is placed in a preheated oven for 35-40 minutes.
Sourdough bread at home
In addition to that described in the recipe for black rye sourdough bread, be sure to try the raisin starter, which will be ready in just 3 days:
- Mash a handful of raisins in a mortar. Mix with water and rye flour (half a cup), as well as a teaspoon of sugar or honey. The resulting mixture is covered with a damp towel and set in heat.
- The next day, we filter the leaven, add 100 g of rye flour to it, dilute it with water, so that the mixture resembles thick cream in consistency, put it again in a warm place.
- On the last day ferment will be ready. Divide in half, use one half for baking, and in the second we mix 100 g of rye flour. Water again, stir until the consistency of sour cream and hide in the refrigerator.
Homemade bread - tips and tricks
- When cooking the brew, do not let it cool, otherwise the consistency of the bread will be too dense. It will be bad baked and digested.
- Opara is ready when the volume is doubled and bubbles appear on the surface.
- The readiness of bread is indicated by the color and distinct sound obtained when tapping the bottom crust.
- To get the perfect loaf, carefully remove the bread from the oven. Cool naturally, ensuring full access of oxygen to the entire surface, including the lower part, for example, on the grate.
- Under the conditions, homemade bread is stored for up to 4 days.
Baking bread at home
The purchase of a special bread machine with a high price is not justified for every hostess. If you are not sure that you often want to cook such a product, it is better to try baking bread at home in the oven. Basic ingredients list for short:
It is relevant for almost any recipe, including corn or rye bread, where the basis will still be wheat flour. However, it is possible to replace yeast with yeast, water for milk, the introduction of herbs, oil, eggs, etc. Before you begin to learn even the simplest recipe, you need to familiarize yourself with the basics of the process of kneading dough, proofing, setting temperature conditions.
Firstly, the use of wheat flour is mandatory, even if you are preparing Borodino black bread - without it, baking will not rise. Secondly, pay attention to the yeast - they should be fresh, better alive: with a dry rise worse. After that you can figure out how to knead the dough. Several conditions:
- Dough must be kneaded by hand. Even if you have a special nozzle for a food processor, after 2-3 minutes you need to work independently.
- The approximate time of manual kneading is 5-10 minutes, the exact figure depends on the recipe.
- Do not use more flour than it should: sticking the dough at the initial stage of the dough - lack of air.
- After kneading, the next loaf is left under a towel for several hours and pounded. This stage requires caution: repainting - light movements that release oxygen. If you knead hard with your hands, the bread will be heavy.
- After chipping and molding, the proofing stage begins again - a short but obligatory one. It ends when, with a slight pressure of a finger, the dough quickly returns to its shape.
At what temperature to bake
Professionals assure that home baking requires a very powerful oven, and for bread this is especially true. The Italian recipes are very demanding of this parameter, but even the Borodinsky familiar to the Russian person will ask for at least 200 degrees. The optimum baking temperature is from 230 to 250 degrees. In this case, the oven is heated in advance for 40-60 minutes.
Is it difficult to bake such a product directly to you, you can find out just by trying to do it at least once. The following recipes are suitable even for inexperienced hostesses, although some of the options can cause some difficulties - especially with homemade sourdough. Secrets of professionals and detailed photos of the most important steps will help to cope with them.
Nutritionists call such a product one of the most useful, along with whole-grain. If a person cannot do without bread at all, but wants to harm his health to a minimum, he should eat products made from rye flour. Baking can be based on sourdough, yeast, malt. How to cook homemade rye bread in the oven? Carefully study the technology below.
- yogurt - 200 ml,
- live yeast - 20 g,
- sugar - 1 tbsp. l.,
- rye and wheat flour - 250 g each,
- salt - 1 tbsp. l.,
- vegetable oil - 1 tbsp. l
- Make a brew by mixing sugar with yogurt and adding live yeast, which you need to stretch a little with a spoon. Cover the container with a towel, let its contents stand - if it is warm in the kitchen, an hour is enough.
- When the dough comes, sprinkle in small portions of pre-sifted and mixed flour: so it is evenly distributed among themselves. Stir with your hands - it is safer.
- Enter salt, vegetable oil. For 5-6 minutes with your hands, knead the dough diligently until it independently becomes an elastic clod.
- A new stage of proofing under the towel will take 2-3 hours, after which you need to give the dough the shape of a large thick loaf and again forget about it for half an hour.
- Oven to warm to 230 degrees, bake for 40-45 minutes.
One of the ways not to use yeast is to make sourdough, but there are so many difficulties with it that housewives are looking for options on how to make bread without yeast in the oven easier. There is a solution - work with soda and whey or kefir. For better fermentation, it is recommended to use “gray” flour, i.e. Grade 2, or add a little whole grain, half-sweet or rye.
- serum - 350 ml
- flour - 600 g,
- soda - 1 tsp,
- seeds - a handful,
- salt - pinch,
- bran - 1 tbsp. l
- Mix loose products separately, gently pour whey.
- If when kneading dough strongly sticks to the spoon, add a little more flour.
- Form a large loaf, let stand for half an hour on the baking sheet.
- Oven at 240 degrees for 18-20 minutes.
Diet baking of this type also exists, but is determined not by caloric content, but by the absence of yeast. It is well stored, and in structure and taste is not inferior to the classic options. This unleavened bread on kefir in the oven will appeal to lovers of white loaves - it is very similar to them, even has some aroma and taste of unsweetened muffin.
- kefir - glass
- wheat flour - 2 glasses,
- soda - 1/2 tsp,
- salt - 1 tsp,
- sugar - 2 tsp,
- sunflower oil - 1 tbsp. l
- Sift flour, mix with soda, sugar and salt.
- Heat milk, add to dry ingredients.
- Moving clockwise, mix all the ingredients. When the dough on the basis of these actions will be homogeneous, will take the form of a coma, it must be kneaded for another 5 minutes.
- Add butter, knead for another minute. Leave for an hour.
- To knead, form a thick high loaf. Make cuts.
- After a half-hour proofing oven on a baking sheet with parchment for half an hour at 190 degrees.
This method of preparation was used for black Darnitsky bread, which was considered very useful. However, working with sourdough is difficult: it is prepared for several days, daily “feeding” a new portion of flour with warm water. The ideal leaven has the smell of rotting grass and a porous structure. If the flavor is weak, half of the volume should be discarded and the amount of flour with water similar to the original one should be added.
- rye peeled - 540 g,
- wheat flour - 200 g,
- warm water - 380 ml,
- salt - 7 g
- Combine 65 g of rye flour and water, let stand for 2 days in a warm place (27-29 degrees). Add the same amount of flour with water, leave for another 2 days under the same conditions.
- Throw away half the sourdough, combine the rest with 115 g of rye flour and 65 g of water - this will be brew.
- Insist it for 3-4 hours at 30 degrees, after increasing the volume, pour sifted flour (whole), salt, pour the remaining water.
- Knead a homogeneous dough, then work with it for another 2 minutes. Cover with a towel, let go for an hour at 30 degrees.
- To process the form from the inside with oil, fill with rye dough. Top align. Let stand 1.5-2 hours.
- Baking is carried out at 250 degrees. After 15 minutes, the temperature is lowered to 220 degrees. Cooking time - an hour.
The most delicious bread for most people is white, made from high-grade flour, with the addition of milk and butter. It has a soft crumb, a crispy crust and an incredible aroma of fresh homemade pastries. To prepare such a product is easy, but for a more interesting taste it is worth sprinkling it with sesame seeds. You can pre-fry them to enhance the smell.
- wheat flour - 650 g,
- butter - 50 g,
- milk - 150 ml,
- water - 150 ml
- salt - 1 tsp,
- dry yeast - 10 g,
- vegetable oil - 1 tsp,
- egg 2 cat.,
- sesame - 1 tbsp. l
- Milk with butter and water to warm. Add yeast, leave for half an hour.
- All dry ingredients, except sesame, mix. Connect with brew, enter the vegetable oil, beaten egg.
- Knead the dough for 7-8 minutes.
- Let stand for 3 hours, twice beating during this time dough.
- Formed bread sprinkled with sesame seeds.
- Bake at 190 degrees. Cooking time - 40 minutes.
This recipe is characteristic of Italian ciabatta, which is often complemented by Parmesan mixed with dry ingredients of the dough. Some housewives, learning how to cook ciabatta, frightened by the long time proofing and many difficult conditions. However, it is worth making Italian flavored homemade bread with cheese on your own, and you will no longer look at the ciabatta shop.
- dry yeast - 7 g,
- flour 00 - 50 g,
- wheat premium - 220 g,
- warm water - a glass,
- salt - 1 tsp,
- olive oil extra virgin - 2 tbsp. l.,
- sprig of thyme,
- Parmesan - 50 g
- Pour the yeast granules with water, stir.
- In a bowl sifted flour three times (both kinds), salt, butter, chopped thyme, finely grated Parmesan.
- Pour the water with yeast in very small portions, otherwise the gluten will not be released.
- You need to knead the dough for ciabatta with your hands for exactly 7 minutes, as the Italians do: spreading your fingers, “stepping” on it with the palm of your hand, releasing the air.
- Tighten the bowl with foil, let the dough stand for 12-16 hours.
- Divide into 3 parts, form rectangles.
- Each stretch on a wooden board, take hold of the ends, fold them towards the center. Repeat this action three times.
- Let stand for 1.5-2 hours, during which time the oven warms up to 250 degrees.
- On the lower level put a bowl of boiling water. On the central - the future ciabatta.
- You need to bake for 15-20 minutes, cool on a wire rack, wrapping it with cloth napkins or a towel.
When housewives think about how to bake black bread, they remember the small loaves of Borodinsky, sprinkled with herbs (mainly cumin). The classic Soviet recipe is very energy-intensive, requires leaven, so for a trial home experiment it is better to take a light version. They bake such bread for the first 10 minutes with steam.
- wheat flour - 200 g,
- rye - 400 g,
- Malt - 30 g,
- apple vinegar - 10 ml,
- salt coarse - 1 tsp,
- sugar - 1 tbsp. l.,
- dry yeast - 2 tsp,
- ground cumin and coriander seeds,
- vegetable oil - 2 tbsp. l
- Dilute the malt with water to obtain 410 ml of liquid.
- Mix all dry ingredients.
- Combine with oil, vinegar and malt. Hand knead for 4-5 minutes.
- Give the dough an hour to stand, knead.
- Move to shape, leave for another half hour.
- Sprinkle with water. Dusted with coriander with cumin.
- Bake 55 minutes - first at 240 degrees, then (half an hour) at 200 degrees.
This simple recipe is aimed at connoisseurs of the delicate white crumb, inherent in tea loaves, golden smooth surface and creamy aroma. The product is prepared very quickly, so inexperienced hostesses recommended this recipe for milk as a “launching pad” for culinary experiments. Additionally, you can use dry herbs.
- milk - 250 ml,
- dry yeast - 1 tsp,
- sugar - 2 tsp,
- salt - 1.5 tsp,
- wheat flour - 350 g,
- butter - 10 g
- Heat the milk, add butter to it.
- Mix dry ingredients, combine with the liquid part.
- Knead dough for 10 minutes, cover with foil.
- After 2 h, knead, divide into 3 parts.
- Form round loaves, send to bake with steam at 190 degrees for half an hour.
Most of the above recipes with photos could convince you that homemade bread in the oven requires almost the whole day to deal only with them. Professionals assure that there is an opportunity to bake bread at home quickly, having spent no more than a couple of hours on this occupation, because he does not need a long dough. How is such a product prepared and what nuances does it have?
- warm boiled water - a glass,
- dry yeast - 1 tsp. with a slide,
- wheat flour - 320 g,
- sugar - 1 tsp,
- salt - 1 tsp.
- Combine all dry ingredients, mix very well.
- Pour the dry mixture with warm water, make a soft, but elastic ball with your hands, which should look like in the photo - a perfect smooth ball that holds the shape.
- Let it stand at 20 degrees for about half an hour (you can leave the bowl under the battery).
- Carefully knead, form a round bun. Make a few shallow cuts with the back of the knife on top.
- After 20-30 minutes of proofing, lubricate the surface with milk, bake for half an hour at 200 degrees.
In the photo, such a product looks more like an appetizing sweet cupcake than the usual bread. Baking is very delicate, so it is well-suited not only for lunch, but also for making sandwiches with jam, chocolate paste, and soft cheese. How to bake bread from corn flour, not using wheat? The instructions discussed below will tell about this in detail.
- dry yeast - 1 tbsp. l.,
- corn flour - 300 g,
- eggs 2 cat. - 2 pcs.,
- butter - 120 g,
- salt - 1/2 tsp,
- milk is a glass.
- Mix dry foods.
- Beat eggs, add warm milk.
- Сливочное масло растопить и слегка остудить.
- Соединить все компоненты и аккуратно вымесить тесто.
- Заполнить им прямоугольную форму, застеленную пергаментом.
- Прогревать электродуховку полчаса до 200 градусов. Отправить хлеб печься на полчаса.
Baking is very capricious, so without knowing some of the professional secrets of how to cook the most delicious loaf, you can not do:
- Take the flour of the highest grade, where 10.0-10.3 g of protein.
- Dry yeast is bred only with warm water - no boiling water!
- The most lush and fast homemade bread tends to be obtained on a special baking stone, which is placed on the grate and heated with the oven. If there is no baking stone, you can take a flat sheet of chamotte clay, but without glaze.
- It is possible to cut the loaf only after cooling, otherwise the crumb will begin to stick together and reach for the knife.
How to make bread? How to cook delicious fragrant bread yourself
Bread in the oven
This is a fairly simple recipe for rye bread, which even a novice hostess can master. Its disadvantage, perhaps, lies in the duration of preparation. However, using this recipe, you will prepare a traditional homemade bread, fragrant and tasty, which will not grow stale for a long time.
800 gr. rye flour,
400 gr. water,
10 gr. yeast (dry),
2 tsp. salt,
1. Sifting flour, add water with yeast and salt. We knead the dough, however, not until a homogeneous mass, but so that there is enough air in it, so that the pastry is porous. Then, covering the bowl with dough film, put it in the fridge for 16 hours.
2. After the specified time, we take the dough out of the fridge and, sprinkling flour on the table, spread it there. Leave the dough for a few minutes so that it “stretches” on the surface of the table. After we crush it lightly, we shift it onto a clean towel and leave to “rest” for 3 more hours, covering with the free ends of the towel.
3. For baking bread, heat the oven to 250 ° C. Lubricate the vegetable oil in the form or pan, in which we will bake the bread, and put it in the oven for about 5 minutes to warm it. Then, taking the pan out of the oven, gently shift the dough into it and cover it with a lid. We bake bread for about 40 minutes, then remove the lid and continue to bake for about 15 minutes until ready.
Recipe 2: Wheat Bread
According to this recipe, you will get wonderful bread, with a crispy crust and a fluffy crumb.
1.5 kg of wheat flour,
25 g fresh yeast,
50 gr. var. oils
1 tbsp. l salt and sugar.
1. Mix the yeast in 1 liter. warm water, then pour the resulting brew into a saucepan and add flour with vegetable oil, sugar and salt to it (leave a glass of flour). Knead the dough. Forming a ball out of it, knead for about 10 minutes. Then we grease the pot with vegetable oil, transfer the dough into it and, with the lid on, leave it to rise.
2. After increasing the dough in volume, crush it and knead for a few minutes.
3. Prepare molds for baking bread, smearing them with vegetable oil. We shift the dough in them. You can put the dough on a baking sheet, giving it a round shape, then we get one big round loaf. Cover the dough in forms with a film and leave for about an hour in a warm place to approach. Then, warming up the oven to 200 ° C, bake the bread for about half an hour. Finished loaves cool on the grid.
RECIPE FOR PREPARATION OF BREAD IN MULTIVARE
It will take: 210 ml of water, 3 cups of flour, 3 tbsp. vegetable oil, 2st.l. sugar, 1.5 hl. salt and dry yeast.
How to cook bread in a slow cooker. Turn on the slow cooker to the heating mode for 10 minutes. Mix the sifted flour with salt, yeast, sugar, water and butter, knead sparing dough. Lightly grease the multicooker bowl with vegetable oil, pour out the dough and give it time to rise in the heating mode. After the dough rises to turn on the “Baking” mode, close the device with the lid, bake the bread for 1 hour, after the signal, gently turn the bread over using the steamer, bake it on the other side for the same mode for another 20 minutes. This simple recipe makes delicious bread with a crispy crust.