Roasting time is an important factor that must be taken into account when cooking poultry. It depends on the size and weight of the carcass, the roasting technology (in whole or in pieces). For example, fillets or individual parts are baked for an hour and a half at a temperature of 200 degrees. A whole duck cooks from two hours (1.5-2 kg) to three hours (2-3 kg). The bird is prepared either in foil or in a special sleeve, which helps to quickly bake meat from the inside.
Duck in the oven - a recipe with photos
Since a baked duck (wild or domestic) is a traditional element of the festive table, a great many methods have been invented. First of all, the carcass must be thoroughly cleaned of feathers, washed and dried. For a more intense flavor and softness, meat can be marinated in wine, lemon juice or vinegar with spices.
This recipe is recognized as a classic - apples perfectly emphasize the taste of duck meat. Fruits need to take solid varieties, late, green, sour to the taste. It is better to use the bird chilled rather than frozen.
- duck carcass - 1 pc. on 2 kg,
- apples - 500 g,
- spices (cinnamon, ginger, pepper) - to taste,
- lemon / lime - 0.5 pcs.,
- oil (olive) - 3 tbsp. l
- Prepare the mixture for rubbing: mix the spices with salt and oil.
- Wash apples, peel off, remove seeds.
- Cut the fruit into cubes or slices.
- Squeeze the juice from the lemon on the apples (will not darken when baking), then sprinkle them with cinnamon.
- Start the bird fruit, sew.
- Make cuts on the sides of the carcass so that you can fill the wings.
- Preheat the oven, place the future dish, leave to cook for 2.5 hours.
- Every 30 minutes, open the oven, water the dish with grease.
There are a lot of recipes for how to cook a baked bird as a whole. This is a standard method, requiring almost no additional ingredients. The recipe of cooking is very simple, but in the end you get a tasty holiday treat.
- whole bird - 1 pc.,
- onion - 2 heads,
- lime juice - 30 g,
- mayonnaise - 100 g,
- black / red pepper (ground), salt, paprika - on a pinch,
- clear water - 200 g,
- garlic - 1 head.
- Wash the bird, dry with paper towels.
- Mix all the spices with mayonnaise, rub the bird mass.
- Peel the onion from the husk, chop finely.
- Chop garlic.
- Fill the inside of the garlic-onion mixture, sprinkled with lime juice.
- Close the hole with a toothpick.
- To avoid burning, wrap the legs and wings with foil.
- Place the carcass in the utyatnitsa.
- Bake for 1.5-2 hours (190 degrees).
Roasting sleeve is a very convenient device. Quenching the bird will occur in its own juice, and the pan will remain clean. And in order to get a ruddy crust, just before the end of the cooking, the sleeve must be carefully cut.
- indoutine - 2 kg,
- apples - 2 pcs.,
- thyme - a pair of twigs,
- black pepper (ground), salt - to taste,
- sour cream / mayonnaise - 3 tbsp. l.,
- garlic - 3 cloves.
- Wash the juice, dry, rub with pepper and salt, let it brew for about an hour and a half.
- Mix mayonnaise with sour cream.
- Scroll through the meat grinder (or use a blender).
- Stir in a creamy mayonnaise sauce with garlic.
- Wash apples, cut into slices.
- Grate the inside and outside with the prepared sauce.
- Stuff the bird with apples, sew a hole.
- Put the duck in the sleeve, tie it up, pierce it several times with a toothpick from different sides.
- Bake in the oven for two hours at 200 degrees.
Stuffed poultry for a festive dish can be anything, say experienced chefs. One of the most commonly used ingredients is potatoes, which blend well with meat in taste. To this dish you can apply sauerkraut, pickles, any vegetable salad.
- gutted duck - 1 pc. (1.5 kg),
- potatoes - 1 kg.,
- Apple - 1 pc.,
- mayonnaise - 150 g,
- garlic - 4 cloves,
- salt, pepper - to taste.
- Wash the game from all sides, wipe with paper towels.
- Chop garlic as small as possible.
- In a bowl, mix mayonnaise, garlic, salt, pepper until smooth.
- Start marinating - lay the bird on a baking sheet / utyatnitsu, rub with sauce from all sides.
- Leave for half an hour to soak.
- Peel the potatoes, cut into medium pieces.
- Do the same with the apple.
- Fill the carcass with a piece of apples and potatoes, put a part around it, cover the bird with foil.
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees, cook an hour.
- Remove the dish, remove the foil, send to bake for another half an hour at least.
Many cooks use grits for cooking poultry, and buckwheat porridge is no exception. Cereals must be boiled in salted water in advance (1 cup of buckwheat for 2.5 cups).
- duck carcass - 1 pc.,
- buckwheat - 1 cup,
- lemon - 0.5 pcs.,
- dry white wine - 50 g,
- duck giblets - 1 set,
- olive oil - 1.5 tbsp. l.,
- ground black pepper, salt - 1 tsp.
- Gut the bird, chop the giblets, fry in olive oil until it forms a crust.
- Boil the buckwheat, and then pour the porridge in the pan to the giblets, salt and pepper.
- Rub the bird's carcass with spices, stuff it with a mixture of porridge and giblets, sew a hole.
- Pour lemon juice on top, place on foil, and then on a baking sheet, pour wine on it.
- Place in a well-heated oven (up to 190 degrees) for an hour and a half.
- Every 15 minutes, water the dish with juice, which is formed when baking.
Homemade duck in the oven - general cooking principles
Many do not like duck, but in fact the bird can be very tasty and incredibly tender. It is important to cook it properly. The carcass must be cleaned of feathers. If there is pollution on the duck, then they need to be cut off or wiped off with a brush. Excess fat that hangs at the cut abdomen can also be trimmed immediately. It is advisable to marinate the domestic duck. Let them lie down in sauce or spices for 5-6 hours, even better all night.
Basic principles of cooking:
1. Rump before baking need to cut. It is he who gives the bird a specific smell.
2. It is undesirable for a duck to cook immediately in the form, preferably first in foil or in the sleeve, so that the meat is steamed. You can pre-boil the bird or use a special utyatnitsa.
3. Duck baking time is rarely less than 1.5 hours. Therefore, apples, potatoes and other products that will be added to it, you need to cut into large.
4. On the skin of the bird should not be large spices, dried herbs. They will burn, spoil the look.
The baking time of a domestic duck will directly depend on the size, but it is better not to take a bird more than 2 kg. If it starts to burn more quickly than it cooks inside, then it can be smeared with sour cream on top and covered with foil and parchment. On average, duck roasting temperature is 180-200 degrees.
Home-cooked duck: a step-by-step recipe with apples in a package
One of the most popular supplements to duck is apples. With them the bird is perfectly combined, it turns out fragrant and juicy. In a step-by-step recipe for a homemade duck, it is better to use sour apples or pour lemon over the slices.
• 4 cloves of garlic
• salt ground pepper and peas,
• 2 bay leaves,
Additionally, you will need a baking sleeve or bag. If a ready-made package is used, it should be sized and be long enough.
1. In three liters of water dissolve 5 tablespoons of salt, add ten peas of pepper, you can crush. Crumble a bay leaf. Take water at room temperature or cold.
2. Remove the lemon zest from the lemon or immediately cut the citrus in half, squeeze the juice and crumb the crusts and throw in the water. They will give a duck a pleasant aroma, remove the specific smell.
3. Put the bird in the pot, in a bucket or in a large container, pour the prepared brine, leave to marinate in heat for at least 5 hours. Or we put in the refrigerator for 10-12 hours, you can keep the bird for a day, it will only get better.
4. Mix black pepper with two spoons of oil, add a little salt, you can pour a spoonful of lemon juice. Grind until smooth.
5. Remove the duck from the brine. Put on a wire rack or in a large sieve, colander. We leave for half an hour, let the bird dry up, all the excess water should drain.
6. Rub the duck outside with vegetable oil.
7. Take a couple or three of apples, wash, cut into quarters. They can also be sprinkled with spices or grated zest, sprinkled with lemon juice or put just as it is. We shove inside the carcass, the rest of the apples are not touched yet.
8. We shift the duck in a bag for baking, we tie the edges. With a toothpick or a simple needle on top we make a couple of punctures. The package is set in a small baking sheet with sides or in a form larger than a duck, since then we will place the apples on the edges.
9. Turn on the oven beforehand, let it warm up to 200 degrees.
10. We send the duck with apples to be baked in the oven, we cook 80-100 minutes, depending on the size and age of the bird. The older she is, the longer we hold.
11. Apples that remain, you need to rinse thoroughly, cut out the middle part, you can do it with a special notch. Sprinkle with lemon juice and put in a bowl, let them wait in the wings.
12. We take out the duck, which has reached half-ready. At the bottom of the package there will be a lot of liquid with fat, carefully cut it from the top, unfold it.
13. Spoon the liquid, pour the apples in a bowl, stir.
14. We also collect fat with a spoon and pour the duck on top so that a beautiful crust appears.
15. Spread the apples from the bowl around the duck.
16. Re-send the bird to the oven, bake for about half an hour. It is advisable to pour over the carcass every ten minutes with exuded juices.
Homemade duck in the oven: a step-by-step recipe with potatoes
Another step-by-step recipe for a homemade duck in the oven entirely. Supplement everyone's favorite potatoes. This is the perfect side dish for a fat bird, but it also needs to be cooked properly.
• a pair of spoons of soy sauce,
• four cloves of garlic,
• 8-10 identical potatoes,
• 100 g sour cream or mayonnaise,
• spices to taste.
You can cook this duck also in the package, as in the past recipe, but here the option with a piece of foil and a form is also very good.
1. We will marinate the bird in mayonnaise or in sour cream, as you like. Pre-wash the carcass, cut off all the excess, remove the remaining feathers and soak the watch in cold water, you can add spices to it. Then rinse the duck and leave it to dry on the grill.
2. Mix sour cream or mayonnaise with chopped garlic, put salt, soy sauce, pepper. Rub the prepared bird first inside, then outside.
3. For marinating, you can use any convenient dish with a lid. A great option is a package. But we take a tight, well tied.
4. Leave the bird for five hours or full night, but in the second case we put it in the fridge.
5. For baking, use a small baking sheet. If desired, it can be covered with foil from the inside, so that it is easier to wash it later. Lubricate with oil, one spoon is enough.
6. We take the bird out of the fridge, re-rub the marinade in the carcass, transfer it to the prepared mold.
7. Top stretch the foil. You can make it so that it does not touch the bird. To do this, put on a duck a piece of cut fat or fat. Cover the mold, send it in the oven for an hour. The furnace must be heated to two hundred degrees.
8. Clean the potatoes, do not need to season with anything. If the tubers are very large, then cut in half.
9. Take out the duck, gently lift the foil. Nadira fat with a spoon and pour a little to the potatoes. Add some salt. Cover the bowl and shake vigorously.
10. Duck also pour out the juice.
11. We shift the potatoes in shape, lay around the bird and again cover with foil. We put in the oven for another 40-50 minutes.
12. Remove the foil. We turn over the tubers to the other side, as the bottom of the potato has already been soaked with fat, and the top has dried a little.
13. Immediately pour the duck with fat and juices from the bottom of the form.
14. Now the foil can not cover the bird, just put in the oven and bake until a beautiful crust before half an hour.
Home-made duck in the oven: a step-by-step recipe with oranges (slices)
Incredibly simple step-by-step recipe for homemade duck in the oven. The bird turns out amazingly delicate and fragrant, it is prepared not for very long, as the pieces are used. Chop any parts of the carcass in the right quantity, preferably bare bones with a low content of meat immediately recline.
• 10 ml of soy sauce,
• two cloves of garlic,
1. Wash the pieces of duck, dry with a towel or paper napkins.
2. Heat the butter in the pan. You can take some of the vegetable. Put the duck and fry on high heat on both sides. Put while in the bowl.
3. Remove the zest from one orange, chop and squeeze the juice to it. You can pre-citrus mash your hands or ride on the table with pressure, so that the juice goes better, it turned out more.
4. Add soy sauce to the juice with zest, salt and put a spoon of mustard, but you can more if you like spicy food.
5. Peel the garlic cloves, chop and pour into the orange juice. Stir well. Pepper put to taste.
6. The second orange is just peeled, cut into circles. In the course we choose all the bones, as they will give the dish a not very pleasant taste.
7. Lubricate the shape of a drop of oil. Lay duck densely overlapped.
8. Throw oranges between the bird pieces, try to distribute at the same distance.
9. Top we pour the contents of the form cooked sauce from the juice and spices. We distribute evenly.
10. We stretch a piece of foil on the form, fix the edges so that the coating does not subside.
11. Cooking hour at 190 degrees.
12. Serve orange duck with fresh vegetables, white or brown rice garnishes, supplement with greens.
Homemade duck in the oven - useful tips and tricks
• To prevent the foil from sticking and touching the bird, a piece of fat should be put on the protruding part of the duck carcass.
• It is not necessary to add a lot of lemon juice or other acid to the bird when pickling. The meat from this will be tough.
• Has the crust burnt, burst, or has a different defect appeared on it? You can paint the bird with a paper bag sauce, or just drip a little and stick the fennel and parsley leaves.
• It is not necessary to use marinades with honey, ketchup, an abundance of soy sauce, which are often added to the chicken. This bird is cooked for a long time, the skin with such ingredients will simply burn.
How to pickle duck for baking in the oven so that it is soft and juicy - a step by step recipe with photos
Duck baked in the oven is preparing for a very special date when relatives and friends gather around the table. Many housewives are wondering how to pickle duck for baking, so that it is soft and juicy? Unlike chicken or turkey, duck meat is more fat and calorie - 100 grams contains 2240 kcal! Thanks to the correctly selected marinade, the duck will “lose” excess fat when baking, as well as acquire softness and tenderness. We offer to your attention a step-by-step recipe with a photo of exquisite garlic marinade - with mayonnaise and soy sauce. Following our simple recipe, you can quickly cook an extremely tasty and fragrant marinade that will definitely “like” the duck carcass.
Marinating duck before roasting in the oven - step-by-step instruction of the recipe, with a photo:
- To prepare the marinade, you will need a small bowl or a bowl - we mix mayonnaise and soy sauce.
- Garlic cloves clean, chop with a squash and send to a bowl. There also add pepper and salt.
- Stir the contents of the bowl thoroughly - until a homogeneous mass.
- Prepare the marinade and grease the duck and leave for about 10 - 12 hours. During this time, the duck carcass should be marinated, and after baking, the meat will acquire delicious juiciness and softness. And what flavor will go through the kitchen - just awesome!
Spicy marinade for duck with honey and mustard for the night - a recipe with photos
Honey-mustard marinade gives baked duck an exquisite spicy taste and an appetizing “caramel” crust. Indeed, it is difficult to come up with more suitable ingredients for the preparation of marinade than honey and mustard - this combination has long been a classic. We picked up a simple recipe with a photo of an exquisite sauce, which is usually smeared with a duck for the night, so that the meat is soaked with spices. A duck marinated in our recipe in the oven turns out to be soft and juicy - the most “fastidious” gourmets will surely appreciate the delicate taste of this festive dish.
Recipe for a spicy marinade of honey and mustard for duck baked in the oven - prepare step by step:
- Bird thoroughly washed, blotted with a paper towel.
- In a separate plate, mix the salt and favorite spices. Rub the duck with the mixture.
- For the marinade, combine the honey and mustard to a uniform consistency and coat the duck carcass completely. Выкладываем на противень и отправляем в разогретую до 200 градусов духовку – не забываем влить воды по рецепту.
- Запекаем около часа, периодически поливая птичку соусом с противня. Готовую утку помещаем на красивое блюдо и украшаем веточками свежей зелени. Enjoy your meal!
Baked duck in the oven with apples - a delicious recipe step by step with photos
On the eve of the New Year and Christmas holidays, the hostesses retrieve notebooks with proven recipes, as well as explore all sorts of culinary sites in search of new products. If you decide to please your loved ones and guests with delicious, we recommend cooking duck with apples, baked in the oven. The tradition to bake a bird “in apples” begins in Europe - in many countries it is a favorite holiday dish. Here you will find a delicious recipe step by step with a photo of a duck stuffed with apples and baked whole in the oven. When serving, a ready-made duck carcass can be decorated with greens and a garnish of apples - a wonderful culinary still life!
Stocking up on ingredients for duck recipe, baked with apples in the oven:
- duck carcass - weight about 2 kg
- apples sweet and sour - 4 - 5 pcs.
- cinnamon - ½ tsp.
- brown sugar - 2 tsp.
- salt and pepper to taste
- spices (rosemary, oregano, Provencal herbs) - 1 tsp.
- apple cider vinegar - ½ cup
- olive oil - 2 tbsp. l
How to bake whole juicy duck with apples:
- Before cooking, you need to process the duck carcass - remove the insides, cut off excess fat and the ends of the bones.
- In a separate plate or bowl, combine all the ingredients for the marinade according to the recipe - salt, pepper, spices, vinegar and olive oil.
- Marinade put on the carcass, carefully lubricating all parts of the spicy mixture. Now we send the bird to the shelf of the refrigerator for the night or at least for 4-6 hours.
- After a specified time, we take out the duck and proceed to the next stage - my apples, cut into pieces and remove the core.
- Stuffed pickled duck with apples and spread in a baking dish. The remaining pieces of fruit are laid around the duck carcass to bake in “clean” form.
- Many inexperienced housewives are interested in how much to bake duck in the oven - the cooking time takes about 2 hours, at a temperature of 90 degrees. To form a glossy ruddy crust every 30 minutes we water the bird with a mixture of juice and fat that flows to the bottom of the pan.
- Finished duck served with two different side dishes - from apples, baked as a "minced" and fruits, laid out around the bird. In the first case, the garnish does not require additional processing, it is enough just to spread the pieces on a dish with a duck. As for apples, which are baked in the form, then we spread them in a separate saucepan and pour it with melted duck fat (2 tbsp.). We add sugar and cinnamon and then put it on medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- A dish with baked duck will decorate any table, creating a festive atmosphere - it's time to enjoy the unique taste and aroma of our baked duck!
Juicy duck entirely in the oven with potatoes at home - a step by step recipe with photos
Due to its valuable nutritional properties, duck meat is recommended for use in violation of the cardiovascular system, as well as some nervous disorders. In addition, the duck contains a number of useful substances - oleic acid, omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, as well as a number of vitamins A, B, E. How to cook a juicy duck at home? Follow the steps of our recipe with a photo, and in a couple of hours you will have a delicious duck with potatoes ready - just a royal dish! The presented recipe for a duck, baked entirely on a potato pillow, will definitely be useful to the hostesses for the upcoming New Year and Christmas holidays.
Baking a duck with potatoes at home - recipe step by step, with photo:
- We thoroughly wash the duck under running water, blot with a paper towel and place in a capacious bowl - we will return to the “bird” a little later.
- We clean the head of garlic from the husk and finely chop it with a knife.
- In a separate bowl, mix mayonnaise with chopped garlic, salt and pepper to taste. Use a spoon to rub the garlic, bringing the mass until homogeneous.
- With the resulting marinade we coat the duck from all sides and leave to soak for about half an hour.
- Peel the potatoes and cut into 2–3 cm pieces. Cut the apple into two parts, free it from the core and also chop it.
- At the bottom of a deep pan, spread potatoes in an even layer, and on top we place the duck carcass stuffed with apples. Cover with a piece of food foil and tightly pinch the edges. The form with the bird is sent to the oven, preheated to 200 degrees - about an hour.
- We take out the baking tray with the duck, remove the foil and send it to bake for 10 - 20 minutes again. As a result, the meat will retain its juiciness and acquire a ruddy crisp.
- Before serving, the whole carcass can be divided into pieces and beautifully laid out on a platter, supplemented with potato side dish. Such a duck will become a real “highlight of the program” of any holiday menu - you will just yank your fingers!
Recipe for duck in the oven, baked in the sleeve - with a photo of the finished dish
Baked duck with rice is a truly universal version of the dish, suitable for both a festive and a casual table. If your guests are already on the doorstep, you can safely cook duck up in the oven in the oven according to our simple recipe with a photo, using the most accessible ingredients. Rice garnish will give the dish a heartiness - here you have a ready lunch or dinner!
How to cook a juicy meat duck in a sleeve in the oven - recipe description:
- Gut duck rubbed with salt and spices - from the inside and outside. The bowl with the bird is set aside so that the meat is marinated.
- Put rice in a saucepan, pour water over it and set to boil over medium heat. Water needs to be salted.
- Fill the duck with ready-made cooled rice and, fastening the hole with wooden toothpicks, send it to the baking sleeve. Tightly tied and put in an oven preheated to 200 degrees for about an hour.
- After a specified time we get juicy soft duck, ready for serving. Spreading the meat, do not forget about the rice side dish, which perfectly complements the delicious taste of the dish. We start tasting!
Delicate duck with oranges in the oven in foil - a step by step recipe with photos and videos
Recipe for duck baked with oranges in the oven - originally from France, a country with the most exquisite cuisine in the world. Delicate, with a subtle hint of citrus, such a duck will be remembered for a long time by its matchless taste and aroma. Our step-by-step recipe with a photo can be easily mastered by every hostess, turning the “ordinary” poultry into a real French delicacy. The video recipe clearly shows how to bake the duck in an orange marinade in the oven - delicious, fragrant and nutritious!
How to bake the duck with apples and plums in the oven completely, so that was juicy - the recipe is step by step with photos
Many newcomers to the culinary business of cooking duck in the oven is considered quite a difficult and time-consuming process, only experienced masters can do. However, there are many simple recipes for this waterfowl, which everyone can fully master. How to bake the duck with apples and plums whole, so that was juicy? Our step-by-step recipe with a photo of a tasty and juicy duck will definitely become your signature one - you can replace the seasonal plum with oranges or quince.
The procedure for cooking baked duck in the oven with a filling of apples and plums - step by step according to the recipe:
- We wash the duck carcass from inside and outside, if necessary, remove residual feathers and excess fat. We put on the fire kettle with water and wait for boiling.
- The prepared bird is placed in a capacious bowl and we begin to pour boiling water on it - such hot “washing” contributes to closing the pores. As a result, the skin will become more resilient and will not crack during baking.
- Use a paper towel to dry the duck and rub it with salt and spices. Leave to soak for about 30 minutes.
- Apples are cut, remove the core with seeds, chop into medium-sized slices. We release the plums from the stones and cut them into quarters. Fill the duck with fruit slices, and fix the hole with a wooden skewer.
- The bottom of the baking sheet is lined with parchment and “conveniently” we spread the stuffed bird surrounded by apple slices and plums. Bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees - for 40 minutes. When the appetizing ruddy crust appears on the surface, turn the duck over to the other side and leave to bake for another 40-50 minutes, reducing the temperature to 170 degrees.
- During this time you need to take a break to grease the carcass with a mixture of soy sauce and honey. Put the finished bird on the dish, and serve with a fruit side dish. Honey glaze will give the duck a beautiful glossy shine, and the spicy blend will give a unique taste and aroma.
How to cook duck stew pieces so that it is soft and juicy - video recipe for the oven and pans
Duck baked in the oven - truly a wide field for imagination for beginners and experienced cooks. How to cook duck stew pieces so that it is soft and juicy? With the help of a simple video recipe you will discover many of the “wisdom” of proper preparation of stewed duck - in a griddle and oven.
How to properly and quickly cook Peking duck at home - recipe step by step on video
Peking Duck is one of the traditional and popular Chinese dishes. Despite its exotic name, the food is prepared easily and quickly - in the video you will find a simplified version of the recipe. So, how to cook Peking duck? With our step-by-step recipe, you will get a dish, the divine taste of which was enjoyed by the ancient emperors and grandees of Celestial.
Recipe for duck baked in the oven
The first cooking option will be the easiest; we will cook the duck entirely in the baking sleeve. The dish will turn out quite elegant and beautiful. Like it, of course, without exception, all. Especially if you still make a couple of salads.
We will need:
- duck - 1 pc.
- salt and pepper to taste
- lemon - 0.5 pcs.
- orange - 0.5 pcs. for marinade and 0.5 pcs. For filling
- Apple - 1 pc.
- honey - 2 tbsp
- soy sauce - 3 tbsp
1. Hand rub the surface of the bird with salt and pepper, rub. Then cook the marinade, for this, squeeze half a lemon and an orange into a container, pour the soy sauce and stir.
Now put two spoons of honey for zapashistosti, mix.
2. Place the duck in deep form and fill with the mixture. Cover with a lid and leave to marinate at least for 5 hours, it is better to do it in the evening. If you stand for 24 hours, it will be just great.
Important! Periods do not forget to get it and turn it over and pour marinade.
3. Start the bird apple and orange, cut them into pieces in the form of slices. Skin should not be removed from fruit, wash well.
4. Place on a roasting sleeve and also scatter the potato pieces. Tie the bag on both sides and pierce it with a knife in several places.
Interesting! You can use a toothpick in the place of the knife.
5. Bake in the oven for 2 hours, the frying temperature should be 200 degrees.
6. Here is a wonderful and beautiful dish on a plate can you get. Eat on health! Enjoy your meal!
Cooking duck whole in marinade
No one will argue that a lot depends on the marinade. Therefore, I suggest you make a universal and savory marinade based on soy sauce and mustard. Wow and tasty work, salivating and run at the sight of our duck.
Fried crispy crust will conquer all, and your guests will ask for more additives, you'll see!
We will need:
- Duck - 1 pc.
- Apples - 2 pcs.
- Soy sauce 4-5 tbsp
- Mustard - 2 tbsp
- Honey - 1 tbsp
- Garlic - 4-5 cloves
- Vegetable oil - 2 tbsp
- Tariyaki Sauce 4st.l (optional)
- Potatoes - 18 pcs.
- Salt pepper
1. Before making and baking the duck in the oven, it must be marinated. This is very important, because if this is not done in advance, it will not be juicy and soft, so decide for yourself. Lushe find and allocate a lot of time and make it divine.
So, take a bowl and put 2 tablespoons of mustard in it, then tariyaki sauce, soy sauce and honey. Then add 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil and squeeze garlic cloves through the press.
Interesting! If you like a duck for sweeter, then add instead of 1 tablespoon honey for two.
Stir and set aside.
2. Pepper and salt the duck itself, salt from all sides, coat it very well.
Inwardly, put one red apple, cut it into 6 slices. Then when the bird is baked, report another green apple.
3. Place in the resulting sauce, dip it well and pour it thoroughly. Inside, too, promagte marinade.
Leave in this position, of course covering the lid for 1 day. During this time, sometimes turn it over.
4. After putting the duck on a baking sheet and cover with foil. It will fry at a temperature of 180 degrees for 2.5 hours, then remove the foil so that it does not burn and fry more strongly.
5. Now clean the potatoes and place them next to the bird, it will bathe in fat and send to bake for 40 minutes.
Important! Potatoes should be small in size.
After this, the potatoes will redden, and the duck will roast and take on a ruddy color.
6. Such an appetizing and golden duck will work! Merry feast! To make the solemnity, decorate any greens.
Recipe for poultry with potatoes in foil
Of course, cooking takes a lot of time, but the taste is certainly worth it. I decided to show you in the next recipe duck not entirely, but in pieces, for example, you can take only shins or thighs. I honestly adore them the most, although of course breast and white meat are considered to be a delicacy.
We will need:
- Duck drumstick - 1 kg
- Potatoes - 1 kg
- Salt - to taste
- Paprika sweet - to taste
- Mayonnaise - 2 tbsp.
- Vegetable oil - 1 tbsp
- Greens - to taste
1. Take salt and pepper, wipe duck drumsticks with these ingredients, then sprinkle some paprika. Brush mayonnaise and let them marinate for 20-30 minutes.
Peel the potatoes, and then cut into small cubes, salt and pepper. Put everything on a baking sheet, a little can be greased with vegetable oil.
2. Now place in the oven heated cabinet and set the temperature to 180-200 degrees, bake for 90 minutes or until you see a golden and ruddy crust. Serve hot with any snack, such as herring heh.
Making duck at home with buckwheat
I would also like to say that there is nothing better than poultry, a shopping duck is nice, but its always better, it is fatter and healthier. Therefore, if you have the opportunity somewhere to get this, then go for it.
Today we are cooking it with buckwheat, so that immediately there will be a side dish and main course. Nearby you can put a light and quick Iceberg lettuce or Pearl.
We will need:
- duck - 2-3 kg
- chicken liver - 200 g
- champignons - 200 g
- buckwheat - 140 g
- onion - 2 pcs.
- vegetable oil - 2 tbsp
- salt and pepper ground to taste
- bay leaf - 1-2 pcs.
1. So, before you bird, wipe it with salt and pepper at your discretion. Of course, you can make a special marinade, but this recipe does not require it. If you want you can take from another previous version.
In this form, the bird must lie down for 2 hours in a package in the refrigerator.
2. Now make a buckwheat filling, boil buckwheat in a saucepan, lightly salted until ready. If you do not know how to cook buckwheat, then look here.
3. Meanwhile, cut the onion into small pieces together with the mushrooms. The liver, which remained from the duck will also go, it will need to be crushed into pieces.
Now all you need to fry in a pan, first pour the vegetable oil into it and fry the onions until golden, then add the mushrooms and fry until tender over low heat.
In another pan, fry the liver, add salt to taste. It prepares pretty quickly, so do not digest it.
Then mix all the ingredients obtained, namely buckwheat, mushrooms and liver and stir.
4. Start stuffing our duck, and then sew the abdomen with threads that are specifically designed for baking.
5. Place in a bag or bag for baking, tie up the ends with a special plastic device and go, as they say in the oven for roasting.
6. Bake 2-2.5 hours, and if you want to see a crispy, crusty crust as a result, then 30-40 minutes before being done, cut the pouch and open. Baking temperature 200 degrees, no more, you can even put at 180.
Here is such an oboyashka turned out, looks great, just gorgeous! Eat with pleasure.
Duck with apples in the sleeve
Do you want your duck to be juicy and soft, what secrets does this dish conceal? How are you doing? After all, each of us has its own tricks and subtleties, some small nuances. Well, let's understand and quickly prepare this culinary masterpiece.
Take a young duck, it will turn out more tender and not so fat.
We will need:
- salt and pepper to taste
- duck - 1 pc.
- apples - 4 pcs.
1. Soak a bird in water, leave it for about 2-3 hours, so you will save it from excess blood. Then wipe with salt and pepper, in this form, it should also lie down for 2-3 hours.
Apples cut into slices and fill them abdomen as tight as possible.
After that there will be an interesting work, this is sewing with threads, creative work))). Wow, this is so cool to do. Слегка утку перед самой посадкой в духовой шкаф натрите солью и можно поперчить смесью перцев.
2. Поместите в рукав, завяжите с обоих сторон, а в середине проткните зубочистками мешок, чтобы было несколько проколов на рукаве и воздух хорошо циркулировал. Можно этого и не делать, а проткнуть уже в самом конце, когда будете переворачивать.
Это сухой способ маринования, с майонезом или сметаной получается намного жирнее, а ведь она итак пустит свой сок.
3. Bake in the oven at a temperature of 180 degrees for 2 hours, by the way, you can bake in foil or uatyatnice, use what you have on hand. But in the sleeve it turns out much tastier and more convenient. And what is your opinion, write and share your opinion.
Important! To make the duck juicier, you need to turn it in the oven to the other side after 1 hour.
4. Rosy and golden crust. Remove the apples from the abdomen and decorate the dish. Enjoy your meal!
Stuffed duck with rice in the oven
Tired of something of the same type, potatoes are usually taken everywhere, then let's make it with rice. The recipe is not complicated and will not take much effort, and time too.
You want it to turn golden and with a brown tint, then you need to sprinkle it with cinnamon, those who do not like this seasoning do not add it.
We will need:
- duck - 1 pc.
- Semirinko apples - 3 pcs.
- rice - 0.5 tbsp.
- Lavrushka - 2- 3 leaves
- Peas - 5 pcs.
- salt and pepper ground - 1 tsp
- cinnamon - to taste or 1 tsp
1. Wash the duck under running water, wipe with paper towels. Then rub with salt and pepper and sprinkle with cinnamon. There are no definite proportions, do it by eye, I have roughly prescribed to you in the list of ingredients. The smell will be very pleasant. Roll the bird with cling film and put it in a cool place for 3 hours.
2. Soak the rice for 30 minutes with water.
2. After that, place the rice in a saucepan and cook until half cooked for about 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Take a roaster (utyatnitsa) and put in it a duck, you can pour water on the bottom a little and put a couple of leaves of Lavrushka and 5 peas of black allspice.
Cut the apples into slices and put them into the duck, fasten with toothpicks or threads. Yes, do not forget about rice, it also needs to be invested in a duck.
4. Bake in the oven at 200 degrees for 2 hours.
5. The bird is ready, call everyone to the table. Impeccably beautiful and tasty. Remove the string or toothpicks and enjoy the taste.
The original recipe for the New Year with oranges
Baked duck with oranges will perfectly fit into any celebration, and of course on the Christmas evening. And this perky fruit decoration will fit on your table very easily. In general, such a gourmet for an instant will be eaten, and you will not blink an eye.
We will need:
- duck - 1 pc. on 2 kg
- orange - 1 pc. for stuffing and 1 pc. for decoration
- orange juice
- juice of one lemon
- salt, black pepper, ground to taste
- refined sunflower oil - 2 tbsp
- single orange peel
- one orange juice
- honey - 2 tbsp
- sweet wine - 2 tbsp. l
1. Wash the home duck and wipe it with a paper towel.
Prepare the juice, squeeze the juice of one lemon and orange, add vegetable oil, salt and pepper to taste.
Pour the marinade over the bird, send it to the fridge for 1-2 hours. And if it lasts all night, it will be even tastier, after a while, turn it over so that it is marinated evenly.
2. And here she is completely soaked with marinade.
3. Wash the orange and cut it into 6 pieces, remove the bones. Stuff them with a duck, fasten with toothpicks or threads. Place in baking sleeve.
Bake in the sleeve for 2 hours, at a temperature of 180 degrees, so that a cool crust appears.
4. Make a syrup, when the duck will sit in the oven, rub the zest of one orange on a fine grater. Squeeze the juice from the pulp. Mix, it will turn out about 100 ml, now add honey and wine, and cook on the fire for a little until thick. Strain through a sieve.
5. And after you remove the duck from the oven, remove the slices of oranges, put them on the sides, pour warm syrup and fresh slices of fruit and decorate this piece. Such crazy splendor awaits you, just a sight for sore eyes! Enjoy your meal!
We study the Moldavian cuisine
Many of us are familiar with the taste of Peking duck. And more often the bird is cooked in soy, honey and citrus marinade. We offer you an unusual recipe for duck marinade in the oven. We will cook the bird according to the old Moldovan culinary traditions.
Tip! Before cooking, duck carcass must be well plucked and scorched skin with open fire. To make the meat tender, the duck is soaked in filtered water for 24 hours, changing it periodically.
- refined sunflower oil - 3 table. spoons
- filtered water - 1 cup,
- 3-4 garlic cloves,
- greens - 100 g,
- salt, a mixture of ground peppers,
- duck carcass - 1 piece,
- rice cereal - 4 table. spoons
- orange - 1 piece,
- Viburnum berries - 2 table. spoons
- white cabbage variety - 400 g
- As a rule, the meat is stored in the freezer, so we defrost the duck carcass.
- In the meantime, we are preparing the sauce.
- Prepare the necessary ingredients. All of them are accessible and simple, but in combination it turns out an amazing marinade.
- We take a convenient dish for the preparation of the marinade and pour refined sunflower oil into it.
- Crushed garlic cloves crushed under the press and add to the oil.
- Washed and dried herbs finely chop with a knife.
- Add chopped greens to the bowl with the sauce.
- All mix well, pour in filtered water. Taste, add salt.
- Marinade ready for cooking ducks.
- Thawed duck carcass if necessary, pluck. Eliminate the insides, wash and dry with a napkin.
- Rub the duck carcass with coarse salt and pour over the cooked marinade.
- Leave the duck to marinate for at least a couple of hours. Meanwhile, prepare the stuffing for stuffing.
- Shred in the usual way cabbage white variety.
- Pour refined sunflower oil in the cauldron. Spread chopped cabbage and simmer it until softened.
- We wash the rice cereal to transparency and boil until half cooked. You can add and raw rice.
- Add rice to softened cabbage.
- We pick fresh viburnum berries, wash and add to the cauldron. All ingredients are mixed and cook over moderate heat for a few minutes.
- Grease the baking sheet or other refractory form with oil, transfer the duck carcass in the marinade.
- Stuff the duck carcass with the chilled filling. We connect the skin with toothpicks or cooking twine.
- Be sure to thread the legs. To prevent the wings from burning, they can be wrapped in aluminum foil.
- Add in the pan about 700 ml of boiled water. Pour the remaining marinade.
- Put the duck in the oven and bake for two hours at a temperature of 200 °.
- From time to time we look into the oven and pour the duck with prominent fat with marinade.
- Duck meat is ready when it is soft and will be easily separated from the bone.
- Decorate baked duck with orange slices.
Honey marinated duck baked in the oven
A duck carcass baked with honey is considered a culinary classic. As a rule, honey is combined with mustard. And we suggest you cook a bird with soy sauce and honey. This combination will give duck meat an incredible spicy taste and amber crust.
Tip! The duck baked in an orange marinade turns out juicy and incredibly tasty. Orange and lemon slices can be used for stuffing poultry. Add some more aromatic spices to improve the taste. In this recipe duck carcass can be cooked in the sleeve.
An interesting name, and the appearance of our beauty turns out amazing, as for taste, here, too, everything is super. I found a wide variety of recipes for exactly how to cook using this technology, but I want to offer this video from Stalik Khankishiyev for viewing. Quite simply and quickly, he prepared it and will surely teach it to you:
I wanted to take Yu Vysotskaya first, but unfortunately I didn’t find it, therefore, who managed to record and watch her version on TV, please share it in the comments, I will be very happy about it.
Step-by-step recipe for duck with prunes and apple slices
Here is another option for the house that everyone will like, because together with the apples next to our duck goddess there will be more prune berries. Of course the dish is not cheap, but it turns out very tasty and fragrant. Just this can be used for your favorite holiday or for dinner.
We will need:
- duck - 2-3 kg
- apples - 6 pcs.
- orange - 3 pcs.
- mayonnaise to taste
- onion - 1 pc.
- prunes - 400 g
- potatoes - 5-6 pieces
- garlic - 5-7 cloves
- salt and pepper to taste
1. At the very beginning, take the baking pan and then cover it with foil. Lay out the prepared bird. Grease the duck with chopped garlic, salt and pepper. Then, using a silicone brush, apply mayonnaise on its surface.
After that, fill it with fruit. Apples and oranges wash well and cut into slices.
Important! When you put the fruit inside, knead it inside a little so that they let the juice in.
Then, after all the manipulations, wrap the bird in foil, you get a lump that should stand and marinate in this state for 2 hours. At the end of time, place the duck bake, without opening the foil for 2 hours, the frying temperature is 200 degrees.
2. Now move on, prepare the rest of the ingredients for work.
3. Peel the potatoes and cut them into small pieces, then add the mayonnaise and mix. Salt and pepper to your taste.
4. Then remove the duck from the oven and you will see some fat on the surface. Put the potatoes on both sides at the bottom of the sheet and put them back in the oven for 20 minutes.
5. While the potatoes are stewing, you need to cut the apples, remove the core from them and cut them into 4 pieces, soak the prunes with boiling water for 5 minutes and then drain the water.
Onions chop with a sharp knife on the feathers or half rings. Deliver a baking sheet from the oven and scatter the apples on the potatoes, bake for 15 minutes.
Now remove the mold from the oven and open the foil so that the bird is fried. Place the prunes and onions on the apples and potatoes. Bake again for 20 minutes.
6. Well, now there is the most interesting, enjoy such yummy! Cook at your pleasure!
Crisp duck video recipe
Honestly, I could not get past this recipe, because I was struck by a crust, sharing with you this find, I hope you will like this option too:
All successful weekend and good mood! All the best and rainbow. Bye to everyone! See you.
Juicy and soft duck in the oven in the sleeve with buckwheat - cooking recipe, video:
How to prepare a baked duck in the oven? On our pages are presented simple recipes step by step with photos of spicy marinades for duck, so that it is soft and juicy - with honey, mustard, garlic, spices. In addition, according to our recipes on video, you can easily bake duck in the oven entirely and in pieces, in foil and in the sleeve - with apples, potatoes, rice, buckwheat, oranges, plums, Peking. We are sure that with the help of these recipes each housewife will be able to cook a tasty and juicy duck at home. This royal treat!
Soft and juicy duck with honey in foil
Duck is especially good in honey marinade. It is on its basis that this bird is usually prepared. Sweet notes make the dish especially tasty. Well, and the crust, of course, becomes a very beautiful color. And thanks to the foil, the meat languishes, soaking in its own juices and condensate
You can use absolutely any spices and seasonings, which each time reveal the taste of the dish in a new way.
- duck - 2.5-2.8 kg,
- salt - 1.5 tsp;
- black pepper - 1 tsp;
- garlic - 3-4 cloves,
- honey - 1 tbsp,
- mustard - 1 tsp,
- Paprika - 1 tsp.
1. Prepare the duck. Thoroughly wash it, if necessary, pluck hemp feathers. We cut off the tail and thin parts of the wings. Dry with paper towels.
2. Rub the carcass with a mixture of salt and pepper on all sides and inside.
Cut garlic into rings and rub it over the entire surface.
3. Cover all with cling film and send to the fridge to marinate from 3 to 12 hours.
4. We remove all the garlic cloves from the duck so that they do not get burnt during baking. We shift it to a baking sheet covered with two or three layers of foil. Tightly wrap it and put in the oven at 180 degrees for one and a half hours.
5. At this time, mix mustard, paprika and honey.
After 1.5 hours we reach the duck and unfold it. Lubricate half of the prepared sauce and set again baked for another half an hour.
Then we grease with the remaining marinade and again send to the oven for another 30 minutes.
In the process of baking water pouring fat bird.
We put the finished duck on a beautiful dish, and can be served!
Duck with apples and oranges in the oven
A duck with apples is such a familiar and favorite combination of foods. But in this recipe are used not only apples, but also oranges! It may seem that the dish will turn out to be sweetish, in fact it is not. It all tastes very harmoniously connected to each other. Fruit notes with honey-soy marinade make the dish unforgettable!
- duck - 1 pc.,
- apples - 2 pcs.,
- orange - 1 pc.,
- honey - 2 tsp,
- soy sauce - 1 tbsp,
- salt pepper.
1. Rub the prepared duck with salt and pepper inside and out. 3. Also rub a bird with a teaspoon of honey. Leave for two hours so that it is thoroughly soaked with marinade.
2. At this time, apples and oranges are cut into quarters, leaving the peel, but removing the bones. Salting them and pepper.
Put the second teaspoon of honey and a tablespoon of soy sauce in the fruit. All mix.
3. Stuff our duck with oranges and apples, not very tight.
The remaining fruit just put next to the bird.
4. We spread everything in the form covered with foil. From above, we also cover the dish with foil and remove to the oven heated to 180 degrees for 2 hours, from time to time pouring the bird with the excreted juice.
20 minutes before the end we scrape the top foil to form a crispy, crispy crust.
Fragrant and very juicy duck, soaked with fruit juice - this is a real decoration for the holiday table!
How tasty to cook Peking duck?
Peking Duck is a dish that came to us from the Middle Kingdom. You have not been to China if you have not tried this dish. And, of course, you always want to repeat the recipe at home, but we simply simply cannot find so many products in regular stores. We have to get out and use what we have. This recipe is simple, but the process itself takes a lot of time. But the result, of course, will please everyone!
- duck - 1 pc.,
- semisweet red wine (or vodka) - 150 g,
- soy sauce - 150 g,
- spices (saffron, rosemary, coriander,
- wine vinegar - 1 cup,
- boiling water - 2-3 liters.
- soy sauce - 2-3 tbsp;
- honey - 1 tbsp,
- olive oil - 1 tbsp;
- Tomato ketchup - 1 tbsp.
1. In a bowl, in which our duck will marinate, pour wine, soy sauce, 1-2 cups of warm water. Put spices and salt, mix well.
Put the prepared bird into the marinade. We clean in the refrigerator or on the balcony (if it is cold there) for 48 hours, every 5-6 hours we turn the bird to the other side.
2. After a specified time, we take out the bird and pour it from all sides with a solution of boiling water and wine vinegar.
3. Heat the oven to 200 degrees. At the very bottom we put a baking sheet with water, and a little higher we put a grid with a bird. Cooking 1.5-2 hours.
4. Peking duck served with a special sauce, which can be made as follows. Mix soy sauce, ketchup, olive oil and honey. Tomim in the microwave for 2 minutes.
The sauce should thicken.
5. We take the duck out of the oven, let it cool a little, and then cut it into pieces. Served with pancakes and vegetables. Yummy!
Baked duck with buckwheat and apples in utyatnitsa
A duck stuffed with buckwheat will not only surprise your guests, but will also saturate them so that no one will go hungry. After all, this is meat, and a side dish in one bottle. And thanks to utyatnitsa bird stews in its own juice, soaking them with stuffing, which, by the way, consists not only of buckwheat. But also from apples and prunes. And these ingredients are optional, you can not add them if you do not want. But this combination is incredibly tasty!
- duck - 1 pc.,
- buckwheat - 1 cup,
- prune pitted,
- apples - 2-3 pieces,
- honey - 80 g,
- mustard - 80 g,
- salt, seasonings for poultry.
1. We melt honey in a microwave and mix it with mustard, seasonings and salt. Rub this mixture with a clean, dried duck.
We coat everything inside and out.
We wrap the carcass with cling film and put it in the fridge for at least 2 hours, or better at night.
2. Wash the buckwheat and pour salted water, cook until half cooked.
Apples are cut into quarters, removing the core.
3. Fill the duck with the prepared filling: first put a couple of tablespoons of buckwheat, then a couple of apple slices and washed prunes. And so, until it all ends. The hole is closed with toothpicks.
4. Turn the bird on its back and put it in the duck.
If the carcass is too big and the cover of the duckling does not close, then cover it with foil.
Cover with foil so that its edges go inside. Thus, all the condensate that is emitted will not flow out. Pour in one tablespoon of water and send it to the oven preheated to 190-200 °. We bake 1,5-2 hours.
30 minutes before the end of cooking, we remove the foil or the lid and let our duck redden and podzolize.
A beautiful and fragrant duck with a bright and unusual filling will delight all who are lucky enough to try it!
Мягкая, сочная утка с картошкой в рукаве в домашних условиях
Очень простой рецепт, по которому можно запечь утку и для повседневного ужина. Я таким образом часто готовлю курицу. И рукав, конечно, выручает в этом деле. Ведь нет ничего проще, чем сложить птицу и картошку в пакет и запечь его в духовке. With a little effort and time, you can make a great second for the whole family!
- duck - 1 pc.,
- salt pepper,
- garlic and herbs as desired.
1. A clean, prepared duck is rubbed with a mixture of salt, pepper and mayonnaise. Leave to marinate in the refrigerator for 30-60 minutes.
You can add grated garlic or favorite spices as desired.
2. Put the bird in the sleeve for baking. Here we put peeled potatoes. Bake in a preheated 180 ° oven for 2 hours.
After two hours, cut the sleeve and leave to bake for another 20 minutes.
A rosy, beautiful duck baked in a sleeve along with potatoes will be a full meal for the whole family!
Fragrant duck in orange sauce in the oven
Exquisite, very fragrant marinade of orange juice and orange peel makes duck a truly royal dish. Cognac sets off the bright taste of citruses, honey adds sweetness - what could be better?
Want to surprise your guests? Then cook the game for this recipe. They will go mad only from one aroma as soon as they cross the threshold of your house!
- duck - 1 pc.,
- orange peel,
- orange juice - 1 cup,
- dried ginger - 1 tsp,
- honey - 1 tbsp,
- Cognac - 1 tbsp.
- soy sauce - 10-20 ml,
- ground black pepper and salt to taste.
1. Wash the duck and dry it, put salt on it, rub it well on the surface.
2. Mix cognac with orange peel and rub our bird with this mixture. Leave to marinate overnight in the fridge.
3. Then we shift it into a baking bag and cook in the oven at 200 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
4. Take a couple of tablespoons of melted duck fat, mix it with a quarter cup of orange juice, soy sauce, black pepper, dried ginger and honey.
Pour our duck with ready-made marinade, cut the baking bag on top and cook another 40 minutes.
Cooking time depends on the size of the bird, as well as the oven itself.
The most fragrant dish will impress everyone with its taste!
A simple recipe for delicious and tender duck in the dough at home
I am sure that you have not cooked a duck in the dough! And in vain! Many do not want to mess with recipes where you need to knead the dough. But in fact, this is nothing complicated. Having once tasted the crispy bread, inside of which the dearest meat filled with potatoes languished, you will be subdued for the rest of your life!
- duck - 1.8 kg,
- potatoes - 4 pcs.,
- salt - 1 tsp;
- Paprika - 1 tsp,
- thyme - 0.5 t.lozhki
- rosemary - 0.5 t.lozhki
- mustard seeds - 1 tsp,
- garlic - 5 cloves,
- honey - 1 tbsp,
- vegetable oil - 2 tbsp.
- kefir - 350 ml,
- water - 250 ml
- flour - about 900 g,
- egg - 1 pc.,
- salt - 1 tsp.
1. In order to make it convenient to wrap the duck in the dough, cut its wings and neck. Wash and dry it with paper towels.
2. Rub it with a mixture of spices and salt (for this, mix chopped garlic, mustard seeds, salt, paprika, thyme and rosemary). Cover with bag and refrigerate to marinate for two or more hours.
3. Half an hour before the end of the marinovka knead the dough. To do this, mix the water and kefir, introduce salt and egg, mix. And in parts we begin to pour sifted flour. When it becomes difficult to mix with a fork, begin kneading hands. We remove the finished dough under the film and let it rest at room temperature for 20 minutes.
You can knead the dough of any ingredients.
4. Peel potatoes and cut into slices. Salt and pepper it.
5. Stuff duck potatoes.
Roll out a large layer of dough 5-7 mm thick and lay the duck back up in the center. Wrap the bird dough on both sides. If the ends are too long, then cut off the excess dough. Edges are stuck together or rolled with a rolling pin so that there are no holes.
6. Grease the baking sheet with vegetable oil and spread our duck on it in the dough. We bake in the oven at 200 degrees for 1 hour.
After 60 minutes, we get a baking sheet, make cuts in the side, through which the fat begins to flow. Pour this juice dough with a spoon.
Decrease the oven degrees to 160 and continue to cook another 30 minutes, pouring dough with grease every 10 minutes.
7. We take out the duck and cut off the top of the bread. Lubricate the bird with melted honey and again send to the oven for 25 minutes at 180 degrees in convection mode.
Here is such a beauty! Crisp bread with the most delicate duck meat - it is so tasty that it is impossible to resist!
Stuffed duck with rice in honey mustard marinade
If the duck is stuffed with potatoes, apples or buckwheat, then why not stuff it with rice? It is a reasonable and correct decision, thanks to which this simple recipe is made. The filling cooked in the juice of the bird becomes airy and fragrant.
- duck - 3 kg,
- steamed rice - 200 g,
- carrots - 1 pc.,
- onions - 1 pc.,
- garlic - a few cloves,
- salt - 1 tbsp,
- ground black pepper - 1 tsp,
- dried rosemary - 1 tsp,
- dried thyme - 1 tsp,
- turmeric - 1/3 tsp,
- soy sauce - 4 tbsp,
- honey - 1 tbsp,
- mustard - 1 st.lozhka,
- vegetable oil - 1 tsp.
1. Mine, dry the duck, remove part of the wing so that they do not burn.
2. Clean and finely chop the garlic, mix it with salt and pepper. Rub this surface of the bird.
3. Making the marinade. To do this, mix the vegetable oil with thyme and rosemary. Here we also add mustard, honey and soy sauce.
Pour the marinade over the duck inside and out. We leave it for at least 3 hours, periodically shaking the bag or container in which our bird marinates.
It is much more convenient to pickle it in a baking bag.
4. Rice boil until half ready, then wash it under cold water.
Dice onions and carrots and fry in a frying pan. Send the browned vegetables to rice, adding turmeric for the color.
5. We get marinated duck. We thrust a throat inside, fixing a skin with a toothpick.
Stuff it with rice mixed with vegetables. We close the hole with toothpicks too.
We shift the bird to the baking bag (you can use the same one in which you marinated it without pouring out the juice). We make it punctures toothpick in several places.
6. Bake in the oven at 180 degrees for 2 hours. After that, cut the package and leave it to bake further for another 20-30 minutes, focusing on its oven and the weight of the bird.
Video on how to bake duck whole and tasty with cabbage
Duck goes well with sauerkraut. And many people know about it and successfully use it in their culinary creativity. After watching the video, you will learn how to cook something very unusual and so tasty that you can swallow the tongue!
I feel that at the nearest feast you will hear rave reviews about your hospitality, as well as how wonderful and tasty everything is cooked. And be prepared that you will be bombarded with questions and requests to share a recipe for the main dish - duck baked in the oven!
How to choose a good duck for baking
- The duck is ready!
- Let her go, let him fly.
K / f "The very Munchhausen"
Oh, just do not bewilderly raise the edge, mentally turning to the author of the article with a question like “What is there to choose? Came, bought - that's all parsley! ”. Properly chosen bird - the key to a delicious dinner. Incorrectly chosen bird is a guarantee of a spoiled mood. You can, of course, put everything to chance and standardly and quite traditionally rely on "maybe", no one argues, but still it is better to think a little, pay attention and put a tick in your head, so that you will not be angry with yourself for needlessly losing money and time.
So, how to choose a good duck? On the market, you are more likely to be offered an individual of old age, who has not grunted for a long time, but only occasionally uttered duck maxims with a weak smoky ... in a hoarse voice. Such a young lady can be identified by looking closely and pardoning her bust: “young people” have soft bones, and their chest can be slightly bent, “grannies” will not allow such blasphemy in relation to their own loins. Pay attention to the manicure: the claws of a young duck are even and parallel to each other, the claws of the old bird often “look” in different directions, they are tough and durable. Well, another distinct sign of age is wrinkles: an old duck should have many, many folds above its beak, and the smaller the folds, the younger the waterfowl.
The chances that you will be slipped by a Pithecanthropus of the Paleolithic era in a supermarket are, of course, much less, however, and here you should be on the alert. Do not forget about the obvious signs of a young, high-quality bird: fat should not be thick, dark yellow (the lighter, the more pleasant), the size is smaller, the larger, the skin is whole, without darkening, the internal fat is without a characteristic greenish tint, the stock is not sour. If you have a choice, give preference to an unpacked bird: who knows what lies beneath a hermetic vacuum film in which a duck is wrapped tightly?
So, when the choice of the bird is made, it is worthwhile to choose the recipe. What do you personally like? What are your family preferences? What to cook so that the family purred with pleasure?
Duck slices baked in the oven
If something walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and looks like a duck, it's a duck.
Duck slices are a convenient solution when you are limited in time resources: it will not be necessary to wait for the readiness of such a dish as long as a similar one, but baked whole, so if you want a duck in the oven, you don’t want to go around the kitchen going crazy around the house of fragrant odors, this recipe is for you.
- 1 duck carcass (or the required number of "parts" - legs, breasts, thighs),
- 3 large oranges,
- 2 tbsp. l honey
- 3 sprigs of rosemary,
- salt, pepper to taste.
Wash the duck, dry, cut into portions. Dry the skin thoroughly with disposable towels. Rub with a mixture of salt, pepper and honey, fold in a baking dish with high sides. From one orange squeeze the juice, pour it to the prepared meat. Cut the remaining citrus fruits in thick circles, spread them out next to the duck.
Put rosemary in it with sprigs. Cover with foil, clean in a cool place and leave to marinate for 3-5 hours.
Bake under the foil at a temperature of 200 degrees 50 minutes, then remove the foil and let the meat redden in the oven for another 10-15 minutes. Serve with orange juice mixed with duck fat.
Whole baked duck with fruit (recipe with step by step photos)
This is a basic recipe for stuffed duck cooked in the oven. Apples and plums are used as a filling. Apples - the most popular fruit for stuffing poultry, and he is on hand all year round, the plum can also be changed depending on the season to other fruits, such as quince or oranges.
- medium sized duck 1 pc.,
- apples 3-4 pieces,
- plums 4 pcs.,
- salt 1 tbsp. l.,
- Spice mix for poultry 1 tbsp. l.,
- soy sauce 25 ml,
- honey 25 ml.
How to cook stuffed duck with apples and plums
Place the bird in a sink or large bowl. Start watering the carcass with boiling water from the kettle. After a thorough douche, the skin of the duck will narrow slightly and the pores will close. This is important because, when baking, the skin prepared in this way does not burst, and you get a solid crust. You can also make oblique cuts before watering - they look beautiful on the finished duck.
Drain the duck with a paper towel, rub in salt and spices and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
Prepare the fruit: clean from the core, cut into slices or slices. Stuff the duck with fruit, distributing them inside.
Sew a hole or staple.
Tie duck legs and wings with cooking thread. It is not necessary to do this, but it will look more beautiful, roasting more carefully.
Line the baking sheet with parchment and lay the bird back up. Bake in the oven at 180 degrees 40 minutes (to the crust).
Then remove the duck from the oven and turn the breast up, then bake another 40-50 minutes at 170 degrees. Again, interrupt the process and take out the duck to grease it with a glaze (soy sauce with honey) for a beautiful crust. Cook for another 20-30 minutes.
You can add apples, potatoes and other fruits and vegetables to the pan with a duck, which will be served as a side dish.
To make sure the duck is ready, pierce it in the thickest place - there should be no ichor.
Duck Sleeve Baked in Oven
If you don’t have a lid with a lid, if you don’t trust your culinary intuition and are afraid to overdry a duck, if thinking about washing the oven from greasy splashes spoils your mood, this recipe is for you. Feel free to pack the bird in the sleeve and relax - everything and without your control will turn out juicy, soft and gentle.
- 1 duck carcass weighing 1.2 - 1.5 kg,
- 5-6 large sour apples,
- 5-6 potatoes
- 5 boxes of cardamom,
- 2 star starfish,
- 1/3 teaspoon cinnamon,
- a pinch of chili,
- 2 tbsp. l honey
- 100 ml low-fat cream,
- salt to taste.
Peel potatoes, cut into large slices. Apples are cut into 4 parts, remove the core. Apples and potatoes are put in a bowl, sprinkled with cinnamon and pepper, add the star anise and cardamom, salt to taste, and mix.
Wet duck carcass, check if it is well gutted, dry with disposable towels, rub with salt and honey. Fill duck with part of apple-potato filling, sew.
We lay the duck in the sleeve, next we place the remaining apples and potatoes. There, carefully pour the cream, how to tie and spread on a baking sheet.
We bake duck at a temperature of 200 degrees and a half hours. After the specified time has elapsed, if desired, the sleeve can be cut and the duck returned to the oven for browning.
When serving, we shift the duck to the dish. Do not forget to remove the thread, decorate the remaining apples and potatoes.
Juicy soft duck in beer
Duck in beer - a treat for real gourmets. The dish turns out to be serious, serious and, one might even say, brutal: a noticeable bready flavor gives the bird additional heartiness.
- 1 duck carcass,
- 5-6 sour apples,
- 1 bottle of beer (better - light, for an amateur, and dark),
- salt, pepper to taste,
- 1 tsp cumin,
- 3 carnation buds,
- 10 peas allspice.
Wash my duck, if necessary with giblets, wipe with paper towels. Rub the carcass of the bird with salt and pepper, put it into a duck. We spread around the apples cut into quarters, mixed with spices. Fill with beer, cover with lid, send in the oven. We bake at a temperature of 200 degrees for at least 1 hour. Served with boiled potatoes or rice. In the resulting sauce shamelessly dunk pieces of bread.
Duck with pumpkin and oranges
Not the most standard way to cook a duck in the oven, it will surely please fans of non-standard combinations and taste discoveries.
- 1 duck carcass weighing up to 1.5 kg,
- 400 g pumpkin,
- 2 oranges,
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/3 tsp nutmeg,
- 1/2 tsp paprika,
- 3-5 sprigs of thyme,
- salt, pepper to taste,
- 2 tbsp. l honey
- 3 cloves of garlic.
Before cooking, duck carcass must be washed and dried well with disposable towels, then rub the bird with a mixture of honey, salt, pepper and garlic.
Leave for 5-8 hours for marinating.
Cut pumpkin into large pieces, mix with oranges, sliced in the same pieces, add nutmeg, paprika, lemon juice, thyme. The resulting filling is hidden in the middle of the carcass, lay the duck on a baking sheet. Leave the duck in the oven, bake at 180 degrees for 1 hour. Five minutes before readiness we grease with a mixture of honey and garlic.
10 options for custom stuffing for the duck in the oven
- Got it. Duck. With apples. She seems well roasted.
“She seems to have doused herself with the sauce on the way.”
- Yes? How sweet of her. So, I ask for the table!
K / f "The very Munchhausen"
Want some fun dinners? Feel free to fantasize and create with fillings - every time a duck in the oven will be pleasantly surprised by an admiring family of new, fresh flavors and your unexpected culinary solutions. The main rule of experiments - do not be afraid: even if it does not turn out exactly as you planned, no one will know about it, except you, and in response to the possible bewilderment of the household, you can always proudly lift the offended tip of the nose to declare that they are completely absent understanding of innovative solutions in the field of cooking.
- Cranberries or roasted lingonberries - sour berries will refresh the fatty meat of a duck.
- Dry bread crumbs and bacon - subtle smoked notes and rich bread spirit will turn such a duck into the dream of any man.
- Potatoes - nourishing and familiar, what else is there to say?
- Buckwheat is an option for lovers of healthy food. Do you want to cheat a little? Add unhealthy, but insanely fragrant forest mushrooms.
- Rice with vegetables is useful, easy, traditional and bright. Well, and tasty, of course.
- Pasta - yeah, exactly. In combination with fat duck juice it turns out unreal richly and elegantly.
- All sorts of legumes - it sounds weird, but it is a very worthy decision. Nourishing, affordable and, oddly enough, tasty: beans, peas and other comrades love the "fat company."
- Dried fruits and nuts - this is an amateur. Not everyone likes sweet notes in meat, but this option looks especially interesting and original on the holiday table.
- Quince - wow, how great is a duck with this fruit! It seems that they were generally invented on earth for each other.
- Cabbage with prunes - no pathos, just home-made delicious.
10 tips on how to cook a delicious duck in the oven
Если хочешь поймать утку, не спеши. Молчи и жди – ей станет любопытно, и она наверняка высунет нос.
Харпел Ли, «Убить пересмешника»
Experienced housewives do many things on a whim: well, let's say, knowing that when baking chicken, it is important to check whether a piece of liver with vile green bile is left inside, automatically check the same moment in the duck. This is correct, and often the advice offered on the Internet is naive and far-fetched. However, even if you consider yourself a "duck" guru, look through the tips - who knows, can you find something new and useful for yourself? Well, if you have never baked a duck in the oven yourself, be sure to read. Read and memorize.
- Basic actions - wash the duck, check how the bird is gutted, dry the skin - this is in many ways the key to success. Ignoring the first points, it is easy to negate all subsequent efforts to prepare a delicious dinner (agree, not very fun, butchering a duck, suddenly discover that they baked it with an unpurified stomach or forgot to remove a pair of feathers hidden under the wing).
- Poultry often have a characteristic, not very pleasant smell. It does not mean at all that you bought an unlucky duck, it is just a feature of the game. Long-term marinating is quite capable of solving this problem: if you properly rub the meat with spices and salt, after baking you will receive only a stunning aroma and tasty meat. By the way, about meat: marinating helps to soften possible age-related features of the bird you bought, so preliminary keeping the duck in the marinade is a solid plus (well, one drawback: waiting is so sad.).
- Fill the duck with stuffing by only two thirds - virtually any filler in the baking process will be soaked with duck fat and juices, while significantly increasing in volume. You can, of course, decide that your generous nature does not imply half-hearted decisions (well, or two-thirds solutions), and stuff stuffing with your entire soul into a bird, however, be prepared for the fact that with high probability duck in her back just burst. Well, if it does not burst, then most likely it will spit in you with a hot filling, when you give the dish to the table and take up game scissors.
- For reliability, it is recommended to sew up the “hole” in the duck so that the filling, which you so lovingly prepared and shoved inside, remained there. In addition, with this simple action, you will also help the filling to become tastier - when baking, it will be saturated with the released fat, most of which will leak into the filling.
- "Ass" (tail) ducks better cut. It is clear that there are lovers of this part of the bird, but in the case of waterfowl birds, it is often about excess fat and possible unpleasant odor. In general, the possibility of a tasty win fades in front of a very real threat of getting a poor meal with a very specific smell.
- To bake duck in the oven is, of course, best in an utyatnitsa - there your bird will be warm and cozy, and she will be able to stew well, if she does not want to voluntarily and quickly become soft and tender. Another good option is a baking tray with high sides: in view of the fact that the duck is a fat bird, a lot of fat will be emitted during baking. If you take the usual metal sheet with the usual sides, the fat will have to scrape from the bottom of the oven.
- Shop duck baked for about 1 hour, home - for at least 1.5 hours. On average, the cooking time is determined on the basis of 45-50 minutes per 1 kg of meat plus 15-20 minutes for browning of the crust. More is not always better: it is possible to overdry. If you want to hold it longer, cover with foil or go back to point 6 - the whole bowl. The readiness of the meat can be determined with a cooking thermometer - the temperature in the duck thigh should be 80 degrees.
- When roasting a duck, it is good to water it with exuding juice - this will give the meat extra juiciness and provide a beautiful shiny skin. Well, and plus to everything - the taste: what you marinated meat will certainly be in the juice, which means - again in the duck. The circulation, in general.
- After the bird is ready, cover it with foil and let it stand for 10-20 minutes - the meat juices will be evenly distributed inside, the duck will “reach” and become as juicy and soft as possible.
- Well, the most important thing (believe me, this is the most important thing - the final touch) - sauces. Serve the bird with cherry, cranberry, orange, pomegranate sauce, serve with aioli and ketchup, make tartar and mayonnaise - all is well that you like. By the way, the traditional sauce for duck in Chinese cooking is “hoisin”: soy sauce, nut paste, honey, sesame oil, chili, garlic. Maybe dream up on this topic?
“She's a prap,” said the Swiss. -G usini shir oshin fruit with fareny!
A. Dumas, "Three Musketeers"
And the last, afterword, so to speak. When baking this homemade duck will be allocated a lot, a lot of fat. Do not neglect this treasure! Firstly, it can be used to make confit de canard - a rich and very fragrant stew, popularly known as confit. Secondly, it is an excellent addition to pies and sausages. Thirdly, it's just fat, on which you can fry potatoes or bake vegetables. It is wonderfully combined with buckwheat, millet, rice and pasta. On it you can put out the cabbage, it's great to add it to the pea puree, it is wonderful “playing” in the company with baked pumpkin. In general, everyone has long known: goose fat or duck fat, it’s just a very valuable product that you can’t just take and throw away. And you know. And do not throw away.
Let the duck on your table be often and tasty, enjoy your meal!