Every woman wants to preserve her beauty and youth, through which only difficulties and difficulties have to go to delay the appearance of the next age wrinkle, and even better, to achieve the disappearance of the existing one!
Unfortunately, many representatives of the fair sex more and more often agree on the same opinion: it is very and very difficult to deceive the passage of time, even the most expensive creams and other cosmetics are not able to cope with it.
In particular, this applies to those who wish to get rid of serious and already "long-standing" problems: here we have to remember about rejuvenating injections, various polishing and even surgical braces, which is not for everyone, and can not afford. Are there no more options?
Quite recently, a new unique method of rejuvenation has appeared in the beauty sphere, which is based on the principle of stimulating the vitality of skin cells, triggering at the same time the mechanisms of their regeneration at a more active level.
Today, it will be discussed, of course, about mezorollers, which are a special tool used to conduct microneedle therapy.
In other words, it is a medical device that has unique properties and allows for rejuvenating procedures not only for the face, but also for the whole body. Previously, mezorollers were used exclusively in medical institutions, but today they are adapted for home use, however, all procedures must be carried out wisely.
Acquiring such a device instantly raises many questions: how to use it correctly? Is the same mezoroller suitable for the face and for other parts of the body? In what cases is the rejuvenation procedure still better done in the conditions of medical institutions?
Does she have any contraindications? There is a lot of information about this, but we will try to unite it and present it in an accessible form. An interesting fact is that as a result of clinical studies, it was found that using such a device is much more efficient than various chemical peelings, popular laser resurfacing and dermabrasion.
What is the device?
The mezoroller consists of a handle and a small roller on which protruding needles of small diameter are located. Their value may vary, depending on the desired result, as well as experience with such devices, the diameter of the needles must be selected individually.
Needles with a diameter of 0.2-0.5 mm are considered the thinnest, and 1-2.5 mm are the thickest. At home, it is recommended to use a mezoroller with a needle diameter of not more than 1 mm, the optimal size for beginners is 0.2-0.5 mm.
Why it is not recommended to use needles of larger diameter, especially if you have never performed such procedures? It is necessary to understand that in the process the skin is punctured by a dozen thin needles, microscopic channels are formed, if the needle diameter is large, then there is a risk of quite serious injuries.
The needles are made of various materials: from medical steel to models made of titanium and plastic, even needles covered with gold or silver plating are found.
Rolling such a roller on the surface of the skin can multiply the blood circulation and also improve the absorption of biologically active substances into the deeper layers of the skin. Immediately after the procedure, the skin surface is covered with special serums and biologically active creams, the effect of which is enhanced many times.
Who is useful for such procedures?
It is not difficult to guess that mezorollers can be the best salvation for those who want to rejuvenate the skin. Indications for use are the following signs: sagging of the skin, reduction of turgor, stretch marks, deep and mimic wrinkles, uneven complexion, postoperative scars, increased skin pigmentation, narrowing of pores, excess weight.
How to use mezoroller?
If you decide to carry out the procedure of rejuvenation at home, it will be useful to get acquainted with some of the rules of its implementation, especially if you are seeking to achieve a visible result.
The whole procedure should last about 10-15 minutes, you can repeat it every other day for 10 days, after which their number is reduced to 1 time per week. Scope: almost the entire surface of the body, face and even the scalp for the treatment of hair. So, the first stage.
- Before the skin must be thoroughly washed and cleaned with a tonic or gel. Then the skin can be treated with anesthetic, but this is done, most often, only in cases where needles with a thickness of more than 1 mm are used.
- In the next step, apply serum with hyaluronic acid or, alternatively, vitamin C.
- The next step is to use the mezoroller: each piece of skin that you want to process, you need to go through the roller in four different directions: up and down vertically (5-10 times), horizontally (5-10 times), diagonally to the left (5-10 times) and diagonally to the right (5-10 times).
- After completion of the skin treatment, it is necessary to apply active and moisturizing agents to it, you can make a relaxing massage. You can also apply sunscreens that prevent skin pigmentation. After the procedure, the skin becomes sensitive and broken, it takes time to return to a calm state.
- keloid scars
- skin infections
- recurrent herpes,
- cuts, wounds, abrasions,
The result of applying this method exceeds all expectations: photos of people before and after the course of procedures are literally amazing! The skin of the face is renewed, tightened and gains youth, health and brightness.
Many of the problems that seemed to have settled on your face forever can be fixed with the help of a mezoroller, while it is not necessary to resort to the help of doctors or cosmetologists.
The only thing that is important to remember is that before using the device, you need to make sure that your skin is in condition; if you are not sure about something, you should consult with a specialist. If you notice a hypersensitivity of a certain part of the skin during the procedure, then you should immediately stop and again consult a doctor.
What it is
A dermaroller or facial mezoroller is a tool with a plastic handle to which a rotating roller with thin needles is attached over the entire surface. The device is used to treat dermatological problems in the cabin and at home.
Collagen and elastin are produced in the cells of the skin - fibers responsible for the elasticity of tissues, fresh, healthy complexion. Under the influence of harmful factors and age, their synthesis slows down, so wrinkles, swelling, and other dermatological imperfections appear.
Needle roller, piercing the skin, stimulate the production of fibers. Our body is designed in such a way that it tries to fill up everything lost with a reserve, therefore, in areas of microdamages, cells are renewed with double force. The rate of local blood circulation is normalized, the flow of nutrients to the tissues improves.
Together with the mezoroller, they use caring preparations that are aimed at solving specific problems. With the usual application of such agents, the active substances are absorbed by only 3%. If they get into the punctures from the needles of the roller, then the absorbability rises to 85%.
Indications for use
The main goal of the dermaroller is to return youth to the face. It is aimed at smoothing mimic and age wrinkles, crow's feet, and dark bags under the eyes. The face becomes more elastic, the ptosis (omission) of tissues decreases. Microprocols stimulate hair growth - eyebrows plucked out and refusing to grow anew come back to life.
Mesotherapy with this tool removes the effects of acne - pigmentation, scarring, the effect of orange peel. There is a chance to eliminate burn marks, scars after injuries or operations. Hyperpigmentation, which appeared after cosmetic procedures in combination with tanning, also becomes less pronounced. Tools with short needles help get rid of rosacea.
Dermaroller is used for facial massage. Fine needles relieve fatigue, relax, narrow enlarged pores. Therapy fights against excessive dryness, flaking, corrects unhealthy complexion. The tool is used not only by girls, but also by men. You can use it to prevent dermatological problems after 30 years.
By itself, the mezoroller will not cope with all these tasks completely - there will be improvements, but insignificant ones. The main effect of caring drugs. Most of them affect age-related changes.
What determines the result
A dermaroller does not help everyone the same way - someone completely copes with the problem, while others see no change at all. The result depends on several factors:
- Susceptibility to the procedure. Roller mesotherapy copes with problems that are not yet running. If wrinkles have been building up on the face for years, it is unlikely that you will be able to get rid of them without a serious impact.
- Location. Salon therapy is more effective than home therapy. And it’s not even about the ability to use the tool - it’s just that those dermarollers that are used by cosmetologists have longer needles, and the caring drug penetrates into the deeper layers of the skin. At home, such rollers can not be used.
- Proper use. If you randomly roll the needle roller across your face, you will have to wait for a long time. It is necessary to study the scheme of massage lines and move along them, then the effect will be better.
- The means used. Even if the procedure will take place at home, the choice of the drug for it is desirable to coordinate with the beautician. It will determine the effective composition for a specific skin type.
The procedure is invasive, that is damaging the skin, so there is a risk to aggravate some conditions. Contraindications to mesotherapy with mezoroller:
- pregnancy and lactation,
- exacerbation of chronic pathologies,
- unhealed damage in the area of impact,
- viral, fungal, inflammatory diseases of the skin of the face,
- alcohol or drugs,
- malignant tumors,
- autoimmune diseases
- age less than 25 years
- birthmarks, warts and other formations in the affected area,
The procedure cannot be performed if complications arise after the first application. The dermaroller is not used before going outside in sunny weather - ultraviolet rays will provoke hyperpigmentation.
Effect in women and men
Women use the mezoroller to look younger. The tool does not completely eliminate wrinkles, but reduces their depth. Small can be smoothed out completely. With the rest of the dermatological problems everything is more complicated.
Postacne passes only if there are dim pigment spots on the face. Completely remove the scars will not work. The same with puffiness under the eyes and couperose - the mezoroller does not cope with serious situations.
Men usually do mesotherapy to get rid of facial scars or improve beard hair growth. An aggressive procedure does not infringe upon male pride, so it looks more attractive than masks and peels.
However, the mezoroller does not cope with scars as effectively as beauty salon services. But with the growth of the beard, the tool really helps - it will become uniform, thick.
Types of device
Mezorollers differ not only by brand and price. The difference in the size of the roller catches the eye. Narrow apply to the face, wide - to the body, because they act more aggressively.
All dermarollers are divided into 3 groups:
- Homemade. The length of the needles is from 0.15 to 0.5 mm. Roller pierces the surface layer of the skin, but does not get to the middle. The tool with needles of 0,2-0,3 mm - universal, it can be applied even to the area around the eyes. When used regularly, homemade mezorollers tighten pores, eliminate skin laxity and improve complexion. Shallow wrinkles may make invisible, but they cannot cope with serious problems.
- Cosmetic. The length of the needles is from 0.5 to 1 mm. The device is used only by cosmetologists, without affecting the area around the eyes. The procedure relieves scars, bags under the eyes, deep wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, “crow's feet”.
- Medical. Needle length from 1 to 2.5 mm. The most effective dermarollers, but can only be used by cosmetologists with higher medical education. During the procedure, local anesthesia is applied. Medical mezorollers cope with deep wrinkles, scars and burn marks.
More reliable rollers are made of steel or medical alloy. The strongest needles are titanium. Sometimes gold, silver or platinum is sprayed on top of them to reduce the risk of side effects for people with sensitive skin.
Before choosing a dermaroller, you need to look at the package, how many needles are there on a roller. If they are 540 or less, the tool is designed for face treatment. All models with frequent needles cause pain, so apply to the body. A good mezoroller costs from 1,500 rubles, the device’s too low price should be alerted
In the cosmetology shop or pharmacy, you can buy drugs for the two types of mezoroller - concentrates (1 active ingredient) and cocktails (several active substances). The difference is that the first drugs act only in one direction, but they do it more productively. Cocktails improve the condition of the skin in several ways, but the concentration of each substance is less than in a single agent, so the effect is not as pronounced.
There are several main concentrates:
- hyaluronic acid - moisturizes, smoothes wrinkles,
- ascorbic acid (vitamin C) - whitens the skin, brightens pigment spots, nourishes blood vessels,
- collagen and elastin - increase elasticity, smooth wrinkles, reduce ptosis,
- aloe vera extract - moisturizes, reduces inflammation, eliminates irritation,
- chamomile extract - soothes the skin, eliminates traces of acne or allergies, relieves irritation.
The composition of cocktails can include from 2 to 50 components. A cosmetologist can choose an individual composition to solve a specific problem. Then all the substances are bought separately and mixed in the designated proportions.
Ordinary pharmaceutical gels, creams, ointments and serums can be used for home mesotherapy only with the permission of a cosmetologist. The composition of some products provides only a superficial application, and not an introduction under the skin. In the product should not be dyes, fragrances, flavors and aggressive substances.
Often used means based on hyaluronic acid with the addition of herbal ingredients - extract of green tea, red grapes, ginkgo biloba, aloe, chamomile, artichoke.
Stages of the session in the cabin
Mesotherapy face mesoscaler - a simple procedure that does not require special preparation. It is only necessary to consult with a specialist, so that he checks whether such an effect is suitable for your skin, or if it will eliminate problems.
If the course is scheduled for the warm season, you need to stock up on sunscreen in advance. It is advisable to assign sessions to the middle or beginning of the menstrual cycle in order to reduce sensitivity to pain.
The procedure takes place in several stages:
- The face is cleared of cosmetics, grease and dirt with tonic or milk.
- If a mesoscooter with needles longer than 1 mm is used, apply an anesthetic cream, for example, Emla.
- After drying, a skin care product is applied to the skin.
- The beautician in turn processes each zone of the face for several minutes.
- After completion of the procedure, droplets of blood are removed from the face (they protrude if a medical mezoroller was used).
- Beautician imposes a soothing mask. Then the skin is treated with sunscreen.
It is advisable to undergo the procedure at least once in the cabin to understand whether it is suitable or not, whether to buy a personal mezoroller. By the actions of the beautician, you can understand how to roll the roller correctly in order to get the maximum benefit from the process.
The stages of home mesotherapy are no different from a session in the salon. You need to choose a dermaroller with a comfortable length of needles and preparations for it, to study the instructions. В ней обычно указывают предпочтительное направление движений – сначала наискосок, потом вертикально и горизонтально. Так обрабатывается каждая зона лица.
Желательно затронуть мезороллером еще и шею. Про нее часто забывают во время косметологических процедур, но она тоже нуждается в уходе, особенно после 30 лет.
It is necessary to apply a caring composition to the skin, and then gently, without pressure, massage the face with a roller in different directions. Each zone takes 2-3 minutes. It is necessary to move relatively slowly - the effect will not get better from fast rolling. After the session it is necessary to apply a soothing mask on the face.
Before each use, the dermaroller is disinfected. To do this, Chlorhexidine, Miramistin, hydrogen peroxide or 75% alcohol are poured into a bulk container, and then a roller is lowered there. The roller should be completely in solution. Needles should not be strongly rested against the walls of the vessel, as this will lead to deformation. After each procedure, it is desirable to sanitize the mezoroller again.
After the procedure, the skin turns red and swells - this is a normal reaction to microdamages. During the day, everything should return to normal. More serious side effects are possible:
- painful sensations, especially intense during stress and during menstruation,
- excessive dryness, irritation, tightness, burning of the skin (normal reaction, passes after 2-3 days with the use of moisturizers),
- violation of blood pressure and heart rate,
- exacerbation of herpes due to skin damage,
- bruises (occur in areas with thin skin when blood vessels are damaged),
- seals and scars due to strong pressure on the roller,
- infection when sterility rules are not followed and in case of improper skin care,
- hyperpigmentation due to ultraviolet rays on damaged skin,
- allergic to the drug for mezoroller.
Infectious and viral diseases should be referred to a doctor. After the tests, they will determine the causative agent and prescribe appropriate medications. Allergies are treated with antihistamines, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs or hormonal ointments are applied to the skin.
Bruises disappear on their own in about a week, but you can speed up the process with cosmetics. The cosmetologist will cope with hems and hyperpigmentation. Usually, the skin returns to its previous state by laser exposure.
Constantly use mezoroller with caring drugs can not. The skin will become dependent on the external supply of the necessary substances, and they will become less produced inside the body. In order not to provoke such side effects, it is necessary to conduct only 2 courses per year.
Each of them consists of 7-20 procedures. At first they can be carried out once in 10 days, then the gap is reduced to 7 days. According to individual indications, the beautician may allow you to arrange 2-3 sessions per week.
To achieve the desired result, you can not interrupt the course, because mesotherapy has a cumulative effect. After 1 session, the effect will also be, but the most noticeable changes will be with regular mesotherapy.
It is necessary to buy a new tool in time, as the needles become dull with time. The most resistant is titanium mezoroller, it can be used up to six months. If the service life ends, you need to buy a new device in advance. After completing the course, it can be applied without cosmetics as a massager.
Can it be combined with other procedures
If the cosmetologist advised to undergo a course of mesotherapy with a mezoroller, then for this period they refuse other methods of facial care. The skin is damaged, so additional procedures can aggravate dermatological problems.
At most, you can use conventional cosmetics - lotions, tonics, masks, creams, etc. Aggressive scrubs and peels will have to be abandoned for a while.
Albina, 32 years old, Vladivostok
"I have a problem with black dots on my nose, sometimes pimples appear, an uneven complexion, especially on the cheeks. I ordered a dermaroller in an online store for $ 5. A whole came, all needles were even, the right length (0.5 mm). The procedure is painful "Especially in the area of the lips. I am a patient man, but I literally gritted my teeth. I use aloe pharmacy extract, the skin after the procedures is soft and clean, but I feel tightness, I want to anoint with something fat and soothing."
Olesya, 41 years old, Kazan
"I have skin combined with enlarged pores on my face. I ordered a mezoroller on a Chinese website — about 500 rubles came out. I also bought hyaluronic acid. The procedure is not painful, but unpleasant. I had a few drops of blood on my nose and forehead. I give a session overnight , by the morning the redness disappears, but the skin becomes smooth and rested. "
Is it possible to return youth without resorting to expensive salon procedures? Girls who are over 30 - mezoroller our must-have. Step by step debriefing: what, how, why and why.
Greetings to all who looked at the light!
Probably, each of us, over the years, peering into the mirror, is trying to find in reflection that same girl of 18 years old, a beauty with smooth and elastic skin.
I am 32. I don’t especially complain about the condition of my skin and I look better and younger than many of my peers. But I look in the mirror and I understand that I’m no longer 18.
Mimic wrinkles, skin tone is not the same, the traces of post-acne disappear longer and longer ..
Crema is good, but they do not solve all the problems. And the reason is that most of them do not penetrate into the deeper layers of the skin. Output - the introduction of active substances immediately into the skin.
Previously, such procedures were available exclusively in the salons.
But not so long ago, mezorollers appeared on the market - devices that help introduce active substances that promote rejuvenation directly into the skin.
The mesoscooter is a roller with a handle, studded with many needles.
On the market you can find mezorollery with a needle length of 1.2 to 2.5 mm.
For home use, it is recommended to use mezorollers, the needle length of which does not exceed 0.5 mm. All that is more - only under the guidance of an experienced cosmetologist.
Therefore, having decided to try such a cardinal method of rejuvenation, I stopped at a mezoroller from Almea with a needle length of 0.5 mm.
Place of purchase - IM [link] (link to the mezoroller)
Issue price - 1390 rubles.
On Aliexpress you can find cheaper. But .. I'm not rich enough to risk my health. And Almea is a proven manufacturer.
In an effort to always think one step further in creating the means to simplify the lives of women and uncover their natural beauty, our specialists have developed Almea Mesoroller. This is a light and easy-to-use roller on the handle, equipped with 540 microneedles from medical steel, which will allow you to carry out effective cosmetic procedures at home and help you restore or keep your face youthful and elastic!
Comes with a case - an excellent solution for both storage and disinfection of the device.
I received the mezoroller, I look at it and it becomes scary - 9 rows of needles look very, very frightening. Especially when you think that all this beauty will dig into the skin.
But. Beauty requires sacrifice. The decision was made and nowhere to retreat.
I took a serum with Almea hilaurotic acid to a pair of mezoroller and began to rejuvenate.
So, what is the secret of the action of this roller with needles?
First of allThe needles are not deep, but they pierce the skin. Accordingly, the substances applied to the skin surface at this moment immediately fall into these same punctures, i.e. deep into.
SecondlyAny damage to the skin causes the launch of the mechanism of regeneration of our body. Thus, the skin is updated at an accelerated pace.
Well, as the manufacturers and various medical forums promise, the mechanism of collagen and elastin production is still launched. But for obvious reasons, this could not be verified.
Indications for use of the mezoroller:
- acne scars
- facial wrinkles
- stretch marks
- dark spots
- insufficient skin turgor
- hair loss
Before you begin the procedure, forget to stock up on liters of disinfectant, while it should not contain alcohol, as the handle of the mezoroller is plastic, and for disinfection it must be immersed in this very tool for some time.
I used chlorhexidine, as it costs a penny, you can find it at any pharmacy. Anyway, the tool is proven over the years.
Mesotherapy step by step:
1. We disinfect the device. Fortunately, the packaging in which the Almea mezoroller goes is sealed, so I simply poured chlorhexedine into it so that it covers the needles completely, and leaves them for 15-20 minutes.
2.Clear the skin. I additionally also disinfected the skin with the same chlorhexid. Give the skin to dry.
3.We apply the same active substancewhich we want to make work more efficiently. I have this serum Almea.
4. Well, and then the most interesting thing begins - we take the mezoroller and start driving them across the face, making vertical and horizontal "passes" in both directions, avoiding the lips and the area around the eyes.
The first time was sooo scary. I was terribly afraid of pain. imagining how all these 540 needles will, though not deep, but dig into the skin. Plus, I saw plenty of clips on the Internet and red faces with bruises were deposited in my memory.
Therefore, during the first procedure, she took the device across the face slightly, slightly, for fear of putting efforts.
As a result, the skin did not even turn red. But the fear disappeared like a hand - yes, the feeling is not pleasant. But I can’t say that it hurts too much. Tolerant. Although it is very individual and depends on the pain threshold of each of us. Someone may need a cream with anesthetic action.
The second time I was bolder and skated the free program more confidently and energetically. The face barely turned pink, but literally 10 minutes later it returned to its normal state.
5.After the procedureon the face must apply a cream or a soothing mask. I treated my usual udovym cream.
6. The final touch is to sanitize the device. and store until next procedure. The main rule here - do not store the device without packaging, since the needles become blunt when contacting various surfaces. Therefore, I honestly do not understand the girls who arrange a photo shoot for the device on the table, and then roll it over the face. The native case perfectly fixes the device so that the needles do not touch anything and do not get blunt ahead of time.
7. During the application of the mezoroller nDo not forget to use sun protection products.if you do not want to earn pigment spots.
Well, a little about the results.
I liked the effect of the first block of procedures (I did them 10, 2 times a week). By the new year I plan to renew my face again.
- Not to say that the skin has become like the 18-year-old, but her condition, it seems to me, somewhat improved. And I noticed the changes after the first week. The complexion became smoother, a kind of blush appeared.
- The skin has become more elastic.
- Traces of post-acne on the cheek are gone.
- Mimic wrinkles on the forehead have become less noticeable.
I think those who have a more deplorable skin situation, will enjoy the result even more.
The mezoroller is designed for 10-15 procedures. After it is recommended to replace it, as the needles become dull with time and its effectiveness decreases.
The mezoroller and the mesotherapy procedure itself are definitely recommended for anyone over 30.
Thanks for attention! Hope was helpful.
My reviews on Almea products
What is a mezoroller?
It is worth noting that the mezoroller is a compact tool that is used during micro-needle therapy. In other words, this is a medical device through which rejuvenating procedures can be carried out aimed at improving the body and face of a person. According to physicians and cosmetologists, this device is several times more effective than laser polishing and peeling. The mesoscooter has compact dimensions and is presented in the form of a roller, which is covered with needles of small diameter. 0.5 mm needles are considered the thinnest, while the thickest ones reach two and a half millimeters. During the manufacture of needles using gold, silver and medical steel.
Procedures that are carried out through a mezoroller will be useful for women who want to get rid of:
- Fine wrinkles
- Mimic wrinkled formations
- Increased pigmentation of the skin
- Stretch marks on the skin and stuff.
Among other things, this device eliminates cellulite and accelerates fat in different parts of the body. The procedure is carried out no more than fifteen minutes. Before this procedure, it is recommended to thoroughly rinse the treated area of the body and lubricate it with a moisturizing cream. Next, you need to apply a tool with hyaluronic acid and only after that you can begin to use the mezoroller. After the manipulation itself, you should not immediately go out, as the face and body should return to normal.
procedure, face, gold, silver, procedures, rejuvenation, body, youth, means
Mesoscooter (dermaroller) for the face - which one to choose and how to use it correctly?
Mesosoller (dermaroller) for the face will help to preserve youth and beauty of appearance without salon procedures. The device will eliminate wrinkles, increase the tone of the skin, improve its color.
This simple invention is designed to care for the body and the appearance of the face. Innovative device impresses with ease of use at home and the results of rejuvenation. What you need to know about the mezoroller before using it?
Facial mezoroller - what is it?
There are various devices for skin care that can be used at home. A mezoroller is a rotating product that has the shape of a roller with multiple tiny needles on the surface. For ease of use, the roller has a handle.
When a person uses a mezoroller, these needles touch the skin and create microstresses on it. In other words, micro punctures form on the face.
Do not be afraid, since you will not harm yourself and your appearance if you carry out all the actions correctly.
The body, in turn, begins to respond to such effects. To speed up the healing process of these small wounds, enhanced production of collagen and elastin begins. But these substances are important for the beauty and youth of the face. In addition, the skin becomes more dense than it was before.
Micro-needle rolling is also a very effective treatment for acne scars. In addition, it is recommended to use the mezoroller in combination with serum.
The fact is that using only the cream or the same serum is not effective enough, since the nutrients are not able to penetrate into the deeper layers of the skin. And the use of a mezoroller increases the absorption of ingredients up to 90%.
There are undeniable (in reviews and photos before and after consumers) the benefits of using a dermaroller at home. Advantages are manifested:
- influence on the best penetration into the skin of cosmetics,
- acceleration of the dermis recovery,
- the elimination of pigmentation,
- alignment of the tonality of the epidermis on the face,
- narrowing of pores
- deliverance from the "crows feet",
- increased skin tone,
- removing the “double chin”
- leveling overhang of the upper eyelid,
- recreating the elasticity of the dermal cover,
- clarifying the edging of the face.
A significant list of features of the mezoroller makes it interesting and advantageous to purchase an instrument for home use.
Varieties of dermaroller for face
Mesoscalers are classified according to the number of needles, the length of the protruding spikes and the width of the actual roller. Species diversity allows you to select the desired item for use on a specific area of the body.
If the roller device 1080 barely distinguishable needles (maximum number), it is used on the skin surface of the body. If the number of needles is 192-200, this indicates that the mezoroller is suitable for processing the epidermis near the eyes or on the head.
540 needles on a roller allow you to apply a face, neck, decollete, near the eyes. The universal device is suitable for use in problem areas subject to mesotherapy.
The advantage of the mezoroller is that it is possible to independently use the device at home.
The mezoroller works by tingling or puncturing the skin surface with needles. As a result, the delivery of medicinal and cosmetic mixtures used in the care of the cells is accelerated.
Needles along with drugs affect the stimulation of metabolic processes in the dermis. The result is:
- improvement of microcirculation in the cells of the epidermis,
- restoration of weakened connective tissue fibers,
- acceleration of production of new collagen and elastin,
- getting a lifting effect for natural rejuvenation.
The main thing is the quality and length of the needles.
The needle elements of the mezoroller differ in quality indicators and elongation. Considered preferred are made of steel or titanium metal.
Available in studs made of steel alloy with silver or gold. Cosmetic devices are also performed with plastic needles, but they are short-lived.
Rolls with spikes from metallic materials are operated longer compared to mesoscalers, whose spikes are made of medical steel.
The length of the spikes varies in the range of 0.2-3.0 mm. Considering this indicator, the following classification has been created:
- For home use. Such devices have needles, the length of which varies in the range of 0.2-0.5 mm. Этим приспособлением можно уменьшить морщинки, устранить дряблость, улучшить тон, немного сузить поры. Также его можно применять в случае выпадения волос.
- Professional cosmetic device. In this case, the length of the needles is longer. A dermaroller is used only in a salon or clinic setting, and the doctor who performs the manipulation must have appropriate skills. But the effect of using this device is better, because with its help you can lighten pigment spots, reduce scarring.
- Medical device. Such devices are distinguished by the fact that their needles are rather long (1-3 mm). They categorically can not be used at home, as, in principle, the previous view. Their use is rather painful, which is why anesthesia is used. In this way you can get rid of deep scars, stretch marks.
The acquisition of a dermaroller with a specific needle length depends on the goal to be achieved. Therefore, to get rid of excessive stretch marks, scars, skin scars, you will need a device with spikes on a roller with a length of 1 mm.
TOP cocktails for the face in combination with a mezoroller
Such a home rejuvenation will require not only a mezoroller, but also cocktails, concentrates intended for mesotherapy at home.
Preparations with hyaluronic acid and peptide complex are capable of achieving visible results.
The skin after treatment with them heals, becomes elastic, and pores are narrowed on oily skin.
Ascorbic acid formulations bleach the epidermis. Products with aloe vera can fight inflammation, serum with chamomile has a calming effect.
Often for such purposes are used such concentrates:
- Hyaluron As a result, there is moisture, rejuvenation, activation of material metabolism.
- Aloe vera. With this concentrate, you can also moisturize the skin, eliminate inflammation, improve tone.
- Chamomile. It is a natural antiseptic that soothes the skin, fights against pathogenic microbes, removes the inflammatory process.
- Vitamin C. It is used to lighten the skin, the elimination of age spots.
- Collagen products. They are aimed primarily at tightening the skin, improving tone. That is why after them the skin becomes elastic and supple.
Also in combination with dermaroller various cocktails are used. They are a combination of different components. The effect of this cocktail is much better.
It mainly contains hyaluron, and peptides, algae, protein compounds, etc. are added to it.
The choice of a suitable cosmetic product for working on the skin with a mezoroller is individual and depends on the problems to be solved.
What mezoroller choose? (by indications)
There are modifications of devices for solving many skin problems.
Mesoscooter with shortened needles improves blood flow and absorption of cosmetic, medicinal compositions, among them hyaluronic acid. The device eliminates minor facial sulci and improves tone.
Medium-length mezoroller with needles is recommended for those who have thick, normal, oily skin. The device reduces pore sizes, improves the tonality of the epidermis, removes tiny wrinkles.
The mezoroller with elongated spikes smooths kelloid scars, removes postacne, revives flabby skin.
The rich potential of a cosmetic gadget will allow the skin of the face to return youth and beauty.
10 rules of the procedure at home
The availability of the instrument transforms manual mesotherapy into a self-employed procedure at home. The use of the device occurs in strict sequence:
- Disinfect the needles of the mezoroller with alcohol, vodka or chlorhexidine.
- Wash your face with warm soapy water after makeup removal.
- Carry out the disinfection of the skin surface with an antiseptic (suitable for Miramistim).
- Lubricate the epidermis with anesthetic with more than 1 mm needles.
- Evenly apply a cosmetic cocktail on the face.
- Move the mezoroller along the skin for 5-7 minutes along horizontal, vertical and diagonal lines. For each direction in the treated area, the roller is rolled 5 times.
- Do a superficial massage of the epidermis.
- Reapply the skin cosmetic composition. Do not exclude the use of nutritional masks.
- Apply sunscreen.
- At the end of the spike procedure, disinfect the mezoroller, dry the roller and return it to the storage case.
Sessions with the device are carried out with the use of cosmetic compositions for mesotherapy.
Mesoscooter for head area
The mezoroller is still used on the scalp. Trichologists use special means for this, but at home it is recommended to use only one device and preparations for home use.
To do this, initially wash your hair, wait for the hair to dry. Next, use an antiseptic. Also suitable alcohol. They treat the scalp.
After that you can start using the mezoroller. They are moved to the forehead from the top. You need to do this for about 2 minutes.
Next, apply a tool that helps improve hair growth, adds density.
How to operate the spiny roller for the face?
How to use the device at home? Observance of precautionary measures when using the device will help to preserve the "operability" of the dermaroller for a long time and to protect the user from manifestation of troubles.
The device for home mesotherapy is designed for personal use. It is a personal hygiene item, like a toothbrush, a towel, so don’t let anyone else use it.
When disinfecting the instrument, it is unacceptable that the needles touch the walls of the vessel with the disinfectant contents. This prevents the needles from remaining sharp for the entire period of use.
Course application of the mezoroller - at least 10 procedures with an interval between manipulations of 4-7 days (per procedure takes up to 10-15 minutes).
Reducing the gap between sessions will not lead to the desired result. On the contrary, the skin does not have time to relax, which adversely affect the dermis.
When using the device, it is prohibited to touch its parts to the eyelids, lips, mucous membranes. It is important to use a dermaroller regularly.
Up to 2 courses are allowed per year. Then in the skin layers will not slow down the natural regeneration.
To learn how to use the mesoscaler for the face at home, it is recommended to watch the video:
Rolling prickly roller on the epidermis with superficial mesotherapy is permissible without strong pressure. It will not cause injury and the appearance of blood on the skin surface. Simple rules for applying the “home” mezoroller are the way to get the desired results.
What device to buy?
Manufacturers of cosmetic devices provide products with features that allow to achieve a rejuvenating effect on the skin of the face. The following brands are of interest: MT Roller (Italy) and Genosys (South Korea).
MTRoller devices from the Italian company ACTIVE + are manufactured in the territory of the Russian Federation by a Russian-Swiss company. Rollers for home mesotherapy are equipped with titanium needles with different elongation.
Dermaroller equipped with a laser sharpening, it is not afraid of corrosion. For sale, each device is packaged in a transparent spacious case, in which it is convenient to store the item.
One of the stated qualities of the tool is face safety. The simple use of the device allows the user to easily carry out the procedure of home mesotherapy.
The South Korean company Genosys is different in design from other brands of mezorollers. The spikes in the devices are cut out on a steel disk, so when using excludes the risk of their leaving in the skin.
The special shape of the needles does not hurt, so the sensations from the event of mesotherapy at home are pleasant and do not require time to restore the skin. A cosmetic cocktail and a moisturizing spray are provided with the device.
The rankings are called South Korean brands: DRS or Derma Roller Sistem, Dr. Roller, ZGTS and DermaVib (China). Therefore, it is worth paying attention to them.
Price for mezoroller
It is easy to pick up and buy a mezoroller in retail stores and pharmacies. The device ordered by means of catalogs bought in the Internet boutique will cost less. The cost varies and depends on the brand rating and needle fabrication material.
Available products of the brand MTRoller, the price range takes readings from 400 rubles. for the model. More expensive are mesoscalers for rejuvenation from Mesoderm, Genosys, the cost of which is from 1,400 rubles.
When purchasing, pay attention to the number of needles and the material from which the spikes are made.
FAITH, 34 YEARS:
“An inexpensive MT Roller brand dermaroller caught my eye in the pharmacy, could not help it and bought it on the advice of a dermatologist. The doctor sent me to a cosmetology center to remove pigment spots. But the purchased device made forget about the salon procedures.
Home mesotherapy with a scooter helped. The treatment of the skin takes up to 10 minutes, the pain during the session is not felt. And the result is on the shining face. ”
IRINA, 45 YEARS:
“I was interested in buying a device for rejuvenation on the responses on the forums, I was looking for negative reviews. I bought the chosen brand of Mesoderm mezoroller and did not regret it. Now I brag to my friends the elasticity of the skin, a clear oval of the face. The device has become a barrier to the formation of a second chin, smoothing fine wrinkles. There is no limit to joy! ”
The mezoroller is a truly efficient device. The very essence of its use consists of applying a special agent to the skin and treatment with a dermaroller. As a result, all the important substances penetrate into the deeper layers of the skin. But the problem is that home use will not bring such an effect as professional use of the device by a beautician.
Often mesoscooters advertise as a miracle device that can get rid of a lot of problems. They remove scars and wrinkles, stimulate the production of collagen. But the fact is that such an effect is possible only from a professional mezoroller. Domestic apparatuses, the needles of which do not exceed 0.5 mm in length, give only a slight effect. At home, you cannot use long-needle dermoderllers, as you can harm yourself.
Regular use of the mesoscaler helps to solve the problems that have arisen on the skin. The device can fight wrinkles, scars on the face. The roller massager makes the tonality of the skin uniform, gives it tenderness and smoothness.
Magic mezoroller, what kind of device?
A mezoroller or as it is also called dermaroller is a manual device for carrying out cosmetic procedures, equipped with a roller. Along the perimeter of the roller are many thin microneedles. The width of the roller and the size of the needles may vary depending on the application of the mezoroller. One of the main advantages of the device is its convenience and ease of use at home.
Currently, improved models with additional functions have appeared on the market of cosmetic products. For example, mezorollers equipped with a source emitting photon light, which also has a positive effect on the skin of the face.
Electric mezoroller - unlike hand-held devices, during the procedure there is an additional beneficial effect of current pulses on the general condition of the skin.
The length and quality of the mezoroller needles
Steel is most commonly used for the manufacture of needles for mezorollers, but some models are made with needles from titanium or alloys containing precious metals. The skin around the eyes is particularly sensitive and requires delicate handling. Dermarollers with a narrow roller and very thin needles are used to treat this zone; their length is 0.2–0.3 mm. The number of needles on rollers of this type is 190–200 pieces.
Mesoscalers of this type are great for affecting the scalp, to improve hair growth.
Sharpening needles mezoroller
Great importance is attached to the method of sharpening the needles of the mezoroller. On this depends the duration of their life and the quality of work. View sharpening are:
diamond - ensures maximum mezoroller service life and ease, painless procedure,
laser sharpening - in its qualities it is slightly inferior to laser sharpening, but also highly valued by cosmetologists,
Acupuncture sharpening is the most accessible and widespread type of needle sharpening; it has one major drawback - its fragility.
The choice of the type of mezoroller depends only on the financial capacity and desire of the woman. The cost of devices with diamond and laser sharpening is much higher than mezorollers with acupuncture needles. However, this is offset by the quality of the device.
Mechanism of action mesoscoolers
The effectiveness of the procedures carried out with the help of the mezoroller is that when creating microscopic punctures, the skin's absorption of cosmetic preparations increases many times, while the blood supply improves significantly. Microtraumatic surface of the skin causes the process of collagen and elastin production and stimulates the regeneration process.
Preparation of the mezoroller for operation
When using a mezoroller, you must carefully follow the rules of disinfection and personal hygiene in order to avoid inflammatory infections. To disinfect parts of the device in contact with the skin, there are several options:
treatment with 8% hydrogen peroxide,
Chlorhexidine digluconate solution
treatment with medical alcohol 96%,
treatment with KvDes or Bacillol.
How to carry out the procedure at home
For the treatment of the face in the eye area, a special mezoroller is needed for this procedure.
From other devices of this type it is distinguished by the size of the needles and the width of the roller. The stages of the treatment of the skin around the eyes mesoscaler:
Apply a small amount of mezokokteyl or special ampoule liquid to the previously cleaned treated surface. The most effective drugs containing hyaluronic acid, collagen and vitamin-mineral complexes.
When performing the procedure, it is not recommended to press strongly on the mezoroller. Movement should be light and smooth. When manipulating there should be a slight tingling sensation.
When processing the skin around the eyes, it must be remembered that the use of the mezoroller on the moving part of the eyelids is strictly prohibited! All movements should be carried out only in one direction - from the outer corner of the eye to the inner part. The number of repetitions of rolling the mezoroller is 10 times around each eye.
Skin contact should be avoided where moles are formed, regardless of their size or appearance. Due to the possibility of the spread of infection, the skin having inflammation (acne) should not be treated with a mesoscaler.
Skin care after the procedure
After skin treatment with the help of a mezoroller, it is necessary to apply a light moisturizer or a mask on it. No need to worry that after the session, it looks slightly reddened and swollen - this is a normal reaction to the impact of the mezoroller. Do not apply masking cosmetics on inflamed skin.
Processing the mezoroller after work
Finishing the device is similar to the preparatory part. The mezoroller must be sanitized, dried and put in a storage case. The device is intended only for individual use and should not be transferred to other persons, in order to avoid the occurrence of inflammatory processes.
Cosmetic products for mezoroller
In order to achieve the best effect it is necessary to use special concentrates and mezokokteyli. The difference between them is that the action of mezokokteyly more extensively, they can not only smooth out wrinkles, but also improve the complexion, reduce enlarged pores on the skin. The action of the concentrate is aimed at solving a specific problem, for example, wrinkle smoothing. But at the same time, the effect of concentrates comes much faster, and the effect of using mezokokteyley may be less pronounced.
Who is contraindicated using mezoroller?
There is a fairly extensive list of contraindications for the use of the mezoroller. Before purchasing a device, it is best to familiarize yourself with them so that the purchase is not in vain. List of contraindications:
- the presence of cardiovascular diseases
- allergic reaction,
- oncological diseases,
- insufficient blood clotting (hemophilia),
- the presence of inflammatory processes in the body,
- alcohol or drug addiction
- susceptibility to the formation of keloid scars.
Compliance with the rules of hygiene and simple safety rules when manipulating the mesoscooler will help a woman to make her skin delightful and young.
What is a mezoroller?
- The mezoroller is also called dermaroller due to the fact that it affects the layers of the dermis and is used to improve the condition of the skin for therapeutic and cosmetic purposes. The device is a simple device, it consists of a roller, on which micro-needles of various sizes are placed, there may be two hundred and more than half a thousand. Для различных зон на теле и лице и решения разных проблем рекомендуются не одинаковые аппараты.
- Мезороллер, имеющий длину иглы 2 мм идеально подойдёт для мезотерапии в зоне живота, бедер и ягодиц.
- Приборы с меньшими иглами - 1 мм, используются для улучшения состояния кожи головы, структуры волосяного покрова и стимуляции их роста. With the help of hair mesotherapy is carried out at home.
- The mesoscooter for the face has a needle length of 0.5 mm, it is also used for self-correction and rejuvenation.
The devices also differ in production materials, for example, needles can be from titanium, gold-plated, steel. Reviews of women say that a mezoroller for home use is better to buy with needles from expensive metal, because they serve longer and function more efficiently.
Therefore, immediately purchase a good device that will be your assistant in the correction of facial skin and problem areas of the body. The use of home dermaroller is a manual procedure, which requires the implementation of certain rules, you need to know about them and remember that the recommendations of cosmetologists should be followed exactly.
The principle of mesotherapeutic effects
The mezoroller, having a stitching effect on the skin of the face and body, stimulates the microcirculation of the blood in the skin and restores weakened collagen and elastin fibers. The cells of the dermis, reacting to the injections as stimuli, intensify their activity, as a result, the internal process of developing new collagen begins.
Thus, the roller with needles, rolling on the skin of the face, includes a natural program of rejuvenation, face lifting processes or face lifting, which is the basis of anti-aging therapy. Due to the fact that mesotherapy is carried out with the use of therapeutic cocktails, the effect of the drugs is increased.
The mezoroller works as a device that delivers healing compounds to skin cells that are necessary to nourish the skin of the face and other parts of the body. In addition, the action of needles and drugs stimulate metabolic processes in the dermis, while, according to reviews by cosmetologists, you can get rid of many of the problems on the skin at home.
What problems does mesotherapy solve?
Meszololler is especially often used for face correction, it helps to get rid of many cosmetic skin defects that bother women. Facial mesotherapy truly works wonders and provides an anti-aging facelift. The effectiveness of the procedure, as convincing reviews of women and cosmetologists one hundred percent, and the manipulation is completely simple.
Biorevitalization is an extremely effective and safe method of rejuvenation without.
Therefore, they can be done at home, but it is advisable to consult a specialist before carrying out the mesotherapy procedure. Mesotherapy is used for the following skin problems:
- the mezoroller is able to get rid of ptosis of the upper eyelid, while sagging of the skin decreases after the first use,
- in the area around the eyes, the dermaroller relieves puffiness, eliminates mimic wrinkles, the so-called “crow's feet”,
- mesotherapy helps to make the nasolabial triangle imperceptible, the reviews of women say that this is a very important property of the device, because nasolabial wrinkles are difficult to eliminate in other ways,
- During the procedure, the mesotherapy apparatus has a powerful lifting effect on such areas of the face as a double chin, wrinkles around the mouth,
- mesotherapy is effective against wrinkles in the neckline and on the neck; the mesoscooler is excellent with excess skin on the hands.
In other areas, mesotherapy helps remove scars, cellulite, laxity, stretch marks, scars, and other serious flaws. Therefore, it is possible to say about this device that it was created for the return of youth, this can be seen by watching the video on the forums, reading the reviews of those who bought the device and use it at home.
How to apply mezoroller
There are several rules for the use of the dermaroller, strict observance of which is mandatory.
- Before starting the procedure, you should clean the skin, then rinse and blot the treatment area with a napkin. Using an alcohol solution, it is necessary to degrease the area, wash with soap and apply ELMA anesthetic cream for half an hour, then clean the area where the treatment will be performed.
- In the next step, a dermaroller cocktail is applied to the face or body.
- The entire treatment zone should be divided into small sections and work with each one separately, rolling the needle roller along and across 10 times and the same along the diagonals. It must be remembered that the mezoroller is a serious device that hurts, and the anesthetic cream lasts only 30 minutes, so everything needs to be done quickly and started better from the face. This is the most painful area, you need to work on it when anesthesia is still in force. To act with a roller should be carefully on any surface of the skin. The second treatment zones can be the neckline, neck, the third - the stomach, thighs and other areas. The pressure on the roller should be weak, after manipulations the skin should be cleaned, while it will remain reddened, but it will pass within a day. In order to do everything correctly, read the video on the Internet, it will be a great help for the procedure at home.
- At the subsequent stage, the cocktail is reapplied to the treated areas of the face and body. With a dermaroller, you have already opened the channels of penetration for healing compositions to the required depth; now they nourish the dermis with useful substances with an efficiency forty times higher than the initial application.
- After soaking up the cocktail, it is necessary to soothe the skin with a mask, it is applied for a third of an hour, then the skin is cleansed again.
- Before going out, you need to use sunscreen with SPF fractions, this will help protect the skin from UV burns.
- The final step should be to clean the device itself. The mezoroller is lowered into the disinfectant composition, then placed in a case and dried with the lid open. Already dry the device should be closed with a lid and stored until the next use.
An important point to remember! If the mezoroller is damaged, for example, during a fall, then it cannot be used. It will unnecessarily traumatize the skin of the face and body..
Recommended models of devices
For those who decide to purchase a mezoroller and use it at home, a review of several models will be useful, the reviews about which are most enthusiastic among professionals. What connects these devices is that they are affordable at prices from 700 to 1,700 and 2,200 rubles, they are of good quality and are brands from the best manufacturers.
- The compact mesoscalers with steel needles include M-DMT5-20 type devices, these are economy class devices, needles are made of medical steel alloy, so they are safe to use, quite effective, affordable (from 700 rubles).
- Before choosing a device, it is better to consult with experts, they will explain which models on the market are suitable for home use. Of those that are included in our review, all relate to universal devices, they can be used at home and in salons. Use mezoroller need in accordance with the recommended course, which depends on the size of the needles. Devices with needles from 0.25 mm can be used every seven days, devices with needles from 0.5 mm - once every two weeks, mezorollers with 1mm needles - once a month, with needles up to 2 mm - once a month and a half . The course of treatment is determined by consultation with a beautician, it can be from 2 to 5 months.