Fruit acid peeling - glycolic, lactic, malic, tartaric, etc. - affects the surface layer of the skin. With it, removes dead skin cells of the epidermis. As a result, the skin becomes fresher and more elastic, regeneration processes are enhanced in it, acne marks and age spots disappear, and the complexion improves. Peeling with fruit acids helps to get rid of small wrinkles, activates the synthesis of components of the dermal matrix, makes the skin frame stronger. This procedure is fairly painless and easy to sustain.
A special composition is applied to the face and neck with a brush. When a burning sensation appears, the beautician uses the drug to neutralize this effect. After the end of the peeling, the product is washed off with a special neutralizing fluid and a special cream is applied to the skin. A person may turn red a little, but it passes quickly - in an hour or two. And the skin immediately after the procedure becomes younger and even. In general, only pluses.
But there are some negative points. Firstly, fruit peels cannot solve serious problems, such as deeper wrinkles. Therefore, it is suitable mainly for young skin. In addition, it should be done in a course of 5-10 sessions. Otherwise, the effect will not be complete. After peeling with fruit acids, it is necessary to apply moisturizers, as damaged skin loses moisture especially quickly.
During the course of fruit peeling and the month after it, in no case can you sunbathe and expose your face to even the slightest exposure to direct sunlight. Therefore, it should be done only in winter and autumn. On fruit peels, in rare cases, allergies can occur, resulting in a longer redness than usual. Peeling with fruit acids should not be done during pregnancy, lactation, fever, rosacea, eczema or dermatitis, herpes in the acute stage.
Cons of scrubs
Many experts are against scrubs, and they have a reason for this. Experts say that it is scrubs that often cause inflammation and even premature aging, as they hurt the skin.
This is really possible if you choose a product with low-quality abrasive. Manufacturers can process the same apricot kernels in different ways. If the production goes carelessly, then sharp corners are left on potential abrasives. They will definitely scratch the skin, lead to the appearance of inflammation, and if existing acne is injured, they will drive the infection deep into the skin and may cause exacerbation of acne.
Even if you bought a product with a good abrasive, you should still not be zealous, for example, rub the skin with a scrub, like a washcloth, or use it almost every day. You run the risk of cutting the upper stratum corneum of the epidermis and depriving the skin of protection. Vulnerable, it will be subject to environmental attacks, UV rays. And here and premature aging is not far off.
Scrubs - recognized as an express tool in achieving smooth skin. Abrasive, unlike acids, immediately tears off dead skin cells from the surface of the skin, immediately leveling the relief. At the same time, any peeling is perceived by the skin as an injury that gives rise to a greater production of collagen. And this process, as is known, makes the skin more elastic and youthful.
If we consider separately body scrubs, then in the matter of solving the problem cellulitethey have no equal. Exfoliation in problem areas stimulates microcirculation of the blood, the withdrawal of excess fluid, improves the penetration of active ingredients into tissues. Therefore, any anti-cellulite care is recommended to start with a hot shower and scrub.
In addition to directly abrasive, the base of the scrub can include additional components that work on different fronts of beauty: moisturize, nourish.
How to choose scrubs
How to choose scrubs
As we have already written, different abrasives are added to the scrubs. There is a so-called series of delicate scrubs in which polymer particles are soloed. Due to their round or oval shape, they exfoliate more carefully than, say, the same apricot stones. Sometimes, instead of polymeric particles, wax granules are added to scrubs by manufacturers. These soft balls are weaker in exfoliating properties, but they do not even injure irritated skin at all.
What are the acids for peeling
Fruit peeling involves the use of special acids, the action of which is similar, but somewhat different:
- Glycolic acid - has increased activity and easily penetrates the skin. Get it from sugar, beet or green grapes. Perfectly fights pigmentation and poor complexion.
- Lactic acid - found in tomatoes, blueberries and products such as kefir. A more exotic supplier is maple syrup. Used to increase the level of hydration of the epidermis, as well as to normalize the shade.
- Malic acid is extracted from the fruit of the same name and is aimed at increasing metabolism in each cell of the epidermis.
- Tartaric acid - extracted from grapes and oranges, has an unmatched ability to whiten and moisturize.
- Citric acid is ideal for the skin of women over 30 years old, contains antioxidants and promotes rejuvenation, and also whitens and kills bacteria.
There are a number of other fruit acids found in fruits, such as pomegranate or pineapple. But they are used less frequently.
Acids are included in cosmetics in different proportions, it is important to choose for home use products with clear indications for which skin they are intended and which problems they solve.
Home peels have a superficial effect and are intended for regular use. With their help, you can protect dry skin from gray, wrinkles and peeling, and oily skin - from acne, wide pores and greasiness. The whole process does not take much time and is quite effective.
Acid peeling in salons can be deeper, but only a professional should conduct it. It is necessary to take into account all indications and contraindications, as the salons use professional preparations that are hazardous to the skin at incorrectly chosen concentrations.
Advantages and disadvantages
Fruit peeling offers the most gentle cleansing of the face, due to which even sensitive skin is suitable with a well-chosen tool. It perfectly removes age spots, nourishes and moisturizes the skin. To use it simply at home, and in the salons the cost may seem “tasty” against the background of other methods of cleansing and polishing the skin.
But there are also disadvantages to this method of influencing the epidermis: an extensive list of contraindications and possible side effects. Also, to maintain the results, it is necessary to do fruit peeling regularly, and as part of salon procedures it may take up to 12 sessions.
Who is shown peeling fruit acids
The use of fruit acid peels is appropriate at any age, because it can be both superficial and medium in depth. The procedure is most popular in women aged 25 to 35 years.
After 35 years, the salon procedure will be the ideal solution, and before this bar you can use home remedies. The variety of fruit peels on the shelves of stores is confirmed by the price range: from 100 rubles to several thousand. And each of them has a certain efficiency.
You can use fruit scrubs at home at any time of the year, as some acids are specifically designed to protect from heat or cold. Here are the main indications for the use of peels:
- porous oily skin with acne or post-acne,
- various subcutaneous acne and formations
- comedones and black dots
- rough skin of the face, complemented by folds and wrinkles,
- poor skin tone,
- signs of first aging,
- age spots of any origin,
- scars and bumps.
As for the last point, a reservation should be made that a salon procedure is required. At home, getting rid of scars will be impossible.
Contraindications to use
The use of fruit peels in the presence of certain diseases is not recommended:
- oncological processes and neoplasms of any origin,
- viral infections and acute skin diseases,
- blood pathology,
- kuperoz (with its presence it is possible to carry out a soft almond peeling),
- allergic reactions.
Before carrying out the procedure in the salon, it is important to clarify all contraindications with a specialist. And remember that if the master speaks of the absence of such, then one should doubt his professionalism!
Why - chemical?
Fruit acid peeling is a chemical type, as it is based on a combination of certain chemical components that remove old skin cells. It stimulates positive reactions in the skin layers and forms protective functions. High-quality peeling improves the production of elastin and collagen. Fruit peeling is classified as a superficial cleansing of the face with the help of chemical agents and is recognized as the safest method of affecting the epidermis.
Fruit Peeling Salon
In the salons, peeling with fruit acids involves a course of 10-12 procedures. The break between them must be at least 1 week. The strength and intensity of exposure is determined by a specialist. The master will also recommend the necessary acids for a more correct and effective effect on the skin.
Visit the salon to cleanse the skin in the winter or autumn when the skin is least exposed to UV light.
Peeling session lasts an average of 30 minutes. First, the skin is cleansed, then treated with a selected agent. After some time, the composition is washed off the skin and a soothing mask is applied. Further rehabilitation takes place at home. The skin after the procedure needs a delicate moisturizing using thermal water.
At occurrence of reddening - inevitable traces of any high-quality peeling - use Panthenol-type regenerating ointments. Also protect your skin from the sun using a day cream with an SPF filter.
Photo before and after use
Photos of those who used peeling in the cabin, speak for themselves about its benefits.
Peels for home use
When using homemade homemade products or store foods, keep in mind the simple rules:
- skin needs to be cleaned using an alcohol-based gel
- the composition is applied to the epidermis with a thin layer, massaged without strong pressure,
- mask hold no more than 20 minutes, or as much as written in the instructions,
- then the mask is washed off with cool water.
To consolidate the results and protect against negative consequences, immediately after the procedure, the skin is treated with a piece of ice. This will help get rid of puffiness. Completes the procedure applying moisturizer.
The composition quickly penetrates into all pores and evenly moisturizes the face. For its preparation take green grapes:
- a handful of grapes is crushed into a homogeneous porridge,
- put on the washed face for 15 minutes,
- wash off with mineral water using soap,
- use moisturizer.
The recipe has an excellent rejuvenating effect and helps to get rid of acne. If you feel itching and burning when using, wash off the composition before the specified time, so that there is no irritation.
The recipe will help get rid of excess toxins in the skin and eliminate excessive pigmentation. To implement it you need a dry red wine. Clean the skin and just apply a drink on the epidermis with a cotton pad. If the procedure is carried out for the first time, wash it off with water after 2 minutes. Then you can leave the wine for 10 minutes.
Brightening peeling goes well with wine, if you hold them in turn every 3-4 days for 4-6 weeks. For the preparation of peeling based on citrus acids, take 1 lemon, 1 orange and 10 g of gelatin.
Squeeze the juice of orange and lemon without using metal utensils. Acid with metal enters into a chemical reaction.
Pour gelatin into juice and stir. Put in a water bath and wait until the gelatin is completely dissolved. Apply to face when the composition reaches a comfortable temperature. Rinse with warm water after 10 minutes.
Useful peeling for any age. To prepare you need to take homemade apple cider vinegar, boiled water, cloves and dried lavender:
- dilute 1 part vinegar with 8 parts water
- add 1 cup of a mixture of 0.5 tsp. Carnation and lavender flowers,
- insist in a bottle for 7 days, shaking, stored in the refrigerator,
- put on the face of the upper part of the mixture without admixture of flowers.
Apply in the form of a compress, pre-applied means on a gauze bandage. After use, the skin becomes red, and this is a normal reaction.
Facial care after the procedure
Even after a gentle cleansing procedure, the skin needs special care. Small reddening hints that the epidermis should not be touched and allowed to contact with other surfaces. And:
- Do not expose the face to the sun,
- Do not visit the solarium 4-5 days after the procedure,
- on the street after home peeling do not go at least 3-4 hours
- Do not use the sauna for 4-5 days,
- during the week you can not use masks, prepared according to other recipes, and tools with alcohol content.
Video: Features of the effects of fruit acids on the skin. The transfer of Elena Malysheva, says a cosmetologist.
The use of peeling based on fruit acids in the salon or at home is a great way to get rid of wrinkles and lighten the skin of the face. It belongs to the most gentle type of cleansing and can even be made from natural products. This pleasant procedure in almost 100% of cases does not cause side effects in the absence of contraindications.
Scrubs are needed for deeper skin cleansing. Many care products do this only superficially, leaving residues of sebum, dirt, cosmetics in the pores, provoking inflammation over time. Peeling helps to remove these residues, while "removing" the upper, dead layer, and activating the process of regeneration.
This procedure also contributes to a better penetration of nutrients from creams and masks, and enhancing their action.
Today we will talk about fruit scrubs that can be prepared at home on the basis of seasonal berries and fruits.
Fruits are rich in vitamins and microelements, which they will gladly give to your skin. What are the beneficial properties of such peels?
- Due to the exfoliation of the upper layer of the dermis, the access of oxygen is increased several times, and the nutrients from the exfoliant act more efficiently.
- Fruit scrub acts exclusively on dead cells, without affecting the living, because its action is quite delicate.
- Acids contained in fruits and berries help to clean the pores, lighten traces of acne, pigmentation, scars and make fine wrinkles less noticeable.
- Natural antioxidants form an invisible protective film that is an excellent base for a uniform tan.
- Another plus of acids is the ability to maintain the desired acidity of the dermis, while not disturbing the pH balance.
- For the body, such peeling is relevant, first of all, in that it helps to fight with the “orange peel”. Abrasive particles align the turgor and make the surface of the body smoother and more even.
- For the face, fruit acids are no less useful. In addition to stimulating the production of collagen, they also activate the production of elastin, which is responsible for elasticity.
But this procedure has its drawbacks, among which are:
- Harm from abrasive particles. Improper handling and preparation of components that contribute to exfoliation can cause skin trauma.
- Rare use. Maximum - once a week. For some, this may not be enough, due to the peculiarities of the skin structure. But the frequent use of exfoliants threatens to "erase" the upper layer and its thinning. This leads to increased susceptibility to UV rays and environmental influences.
For problem skin
The ideal solution for problematic and oily skin. Exfoliates, effectively cleans pores, tightening them and lightening the tone of the face. A small amount of sugar should be mixed with lemon, put on a cotton pad and gently massage.
The only thing you need to check is the presence of allergic reactions to citrus fruits.
A real helper in getting rid of the external manifestations of cellulite. Make it a snap. It is only necessary to mix the pulp of a single large plum without a stone with 1/3 tbsp. ground coffee and the same amount of salt, pour 1 tbsp. vegetable oil.
Make an active massage of the problem areas after pre-steaming in a warm shower or bath.
Watermelon is a juicy berry, which, in addition to an incredibly pleasant taste, also has a refreshing effect on the skin, improving blood circulation processes. To prepare such a scrub will be required 1 tbsp. watermelon juice and flour. Муку нужно добавлять постепенно, постоянно помешивая, до кашицеобразного состояния. После нанести на лицо, помассировать и смыть теплой водой.
Peeling with kiwi helps to remove the cornified layer, and the fruit itself has an antioxidant effect, slowing down the aging process. Pulp 1 fruit pitted to turn into mush, add 2 tbsp. sugar and 1 tbsp. almond oil. Apply on face in circular motions, allow to dry, then rinse.
Scrubs are fairly safe cosmetics. But they also have contraindications, including:
- Inflammation and rash. Due to the use of a product with abrasive particles, it is possible to expand the area of inflammation.
- Allergy. Before use, be sure to make a test to make sure that the selected fruit does not cause allergies.
- Thin derma. In this case, hard friction can lead to microcracks and damage.
After applying exfoliants, the skin needs moisturizing, as the products can be dried. Take care to always have a suitable lotion or cream in your arsenal. The best time for the procedure is before bedtime, it is at this time that the regeneration processes are accelerated. Be beautiful!
What should be understood as a scrub
Cosmetic scrub is an emulsion or a delicate cream with abrasive particles of different size and density. The first scrubs appeared during the reign of Cleopatra, and they were also popular with the beauties of the Roman Empire.
Depending on the application, the scrubs are divided into products for the face and body. Their main difference is in the size of abrasive particles, as well as in the composition of the base emulsion. It is easy to guess that gentle means are more suitable for the skin of the face, while for the body more rough scrubs can be used.
Most often, such peeling elements are used to create both industrial and household scrubs, such as:
- sea salt,
- ground coffee,
- cane or regular sugar,
- citrus peel,
- granules from artificial materials.
Due to them, the cosmetic product performs its main functions.
What is chemical peeling
The name comes from the English "peel" - scrape, sand. The bottom line is the exfoliation of the upper layer of the epidermis, which consists of dead cells, with the help of special chemical compounds. Thanks to peeling, the processes of natural renewal, regeneration of tissues and cells, the synthesis of natural elastin, collagen, and hyaluronic acid are activated.
Peeling has the property of deep impact, which helps to improve the aesthetic condition of the epidermis, providing rejuvenation without surgical intervention. The course can be conducted to restore the tone, elasticity of the facial areas, neck, decollete, hands, as these areas are most susceptible to aging.
The rejuvenation program, including peeling, has no age limit. Depending on the degree of the cosmetic problem, the number and frequency of sessions, the choice of the active components of the chemical composition and its concentration are individually calculated.
Types of chemical peels
When deciding to carry out chemical peeling of the face, the pros and cons must be taken into account, as well as become familiar with existing types of exfoliation.
The degree of impact are distinguished:
- Surface. Maximum painless, easily tolerated by patients, characterized by minimal risk of side effects. Exfoliation is carried out in the upper stratum corneum, shown for prevention, correction of the first age-related changes. The active ingredients of the composition is a concentrate of alpha-hydroacids. Acids (apple, citric, glycolic, lactic) in minimal molecular compounds help to eliminate hyperpigmentation, fine mimic wrinkles, promote narrowing of pores.
- Median. The active substances act within the living layers of the dermis, up to the basement membrane. The composition includes retinoids, 20% acetic acid, 30% solution of trichloroacetic acid, phenol or azelaic acid. The procedure is characterized by a deeper effect, allows to level the turgor, eliminate scars, scars, stretch marks, hyperpigmentation, signs of photoaging.
- Deep. Belongs to the category of dermatosurgical procedures. The depth of penetration - from the papillary layer to the net layer of the dermis. The active ingredient is phenol, a solution of 35-50% TCA. The course allows for a deep correction, providing a lifting effect. Due to the effects of acids, you can eliminate deep wrinkles, visible age-related changes. However, deciding on such a procedure, it is worth considering the toxicity and possible complications.
After evaluating the minuses and advantages of the procedure, chemical peeling of the face can be performed at any age, but not earlier than 14 years. At a young age, surface grinding with low concentration fruit acids is carried out. General recommendations for the surface and median peeling - after 30 years, for the prevention and correction of age-related changes.
After 40 years, the physiological processes are not so active, the skin undergoes the first visible changes, therefore, a course of several procedures can significantly change the state of the epidermis from the inside. From this age, deep phenol peels are recommended.
Since the procedure may have contraindications and serious side effects, such sessions should be carried out under the supervision of a professional cosmetologist.
Indications for peeling
The indications for exfoliation with acids are:
- The need for prevention and correction of age-related changes. Hyperpigmentation of various etiologies.
- Thickening of the skin caused by demodicosis, psoriasis, ichthyosis, or psoriasis.
- Scars, scars, stretch marks.
- Hair ingrowth
- Acne, increased greasiness, acne, enlarged pores.
Stages of the procedure
After evaluating the pros and cons of chemical peeling for the face, you can proceed to the procedure. If surface peeling is performed with a weak concentrate of fruit acids, no additional preparation is required.
For effective medial and deep exfoliation, it is necessary to apply a cream with a low acid content on the skin 7-10 days before the session.
A session consists of several basic steps:
- The skin is cleansed with milk, rubbed with tonic with hyaluronic acid, the gel is applied with 5% glycolic acid.
- A fan brush composition is applied on the frontal zone, nose, side cheeks, chin and central part of the face. From the upper and lower eyelids need to retreat 1 cm, avoiding contact with the mucous membrane. The composition is applied in three stages, the period of application - 5 minutes.
- Neutralization. For each composition individually the onset of exfoliation. It depends on the% content and Ph, but not more than 15 minutes for the face and 20-40 seconds for the eyelids. Washout of acids without neutralization can cause burns.
- At the final stage, residues of the neutralizer and acid are washed off with water.
Proper preparation for a session in the cabin
Before the session, a beautician is consulted in the salon to collect anamnesis. The specialist assesses the condition, skin type, degree of cosmetic problems, the presence of allergies to components and contraindications.
For a more effective result, they can suggest in advance:
- Complete 1-2 sessions of mesotherapy or biorevitalization 2-3 weeks before the session.
- Perform an ultrasonic face cleaning to improve the post-peeling period.
- Prescribe preparatory therapy with lotions, creams, gels, or emulsions with low acid content.
- Prescribe taking multivitamins, drugs with a high content of Omega-3.
Means for carrying out chemical peeling at home
Chemical peels can be performed at home. The main active ingredients are enzymes, or enzymes, as well as acids.
You can carry out the procedure using simple tools and pharmaceutical preparations:
- salicylic acid tablets
- 3% hydrogen peroxide,
- ammonia, boric or camphor alcohol,
- sea salt, baking soda,
After the procedure of chemical peeling for the face, the pros and cons are visible in the photo
From the pharmaceutical preparations individually or in various combinations can be prepared peeling composition.
Mandelic acid has a renewing effect, eliminating the stratum corneum and activating regeneration.
Almond Peeling Recipes:
- Connect in a container of 1 tbsp. almond oil, 2 tbsp. almond flour, 2 tbsp. water. Add 2-4 drops of aloe juice and lavender oil. Apply to skin and leave for 10 minutes.
- Grind 7-8 ripe raspberries, add 20 ml of almond acid 30%. The composition is ground through a sieve, add 20 ml of water. Gruel is applied to the face for 5-10 minutes. For the first session, it is enough to hold the mask for 3 minutes.
- Grind oatmeal and almonds to a state of flour, the proportion - 1: 1. Pour 1 tsp milk powder, dilute with water to a thick consistency. Brush to apply the mixture on the face, neck and decollete for a quarter of an hour, then remove the remnants of the mixture, rinsing with warm water.
Acid, which is contained in dairy products, is an effective active ingredient for peeling. It is hypoallergenic and is natural for the skin, so after the procedure the risk of adverse events is minimal.
Recipes for easy milk peeling without concentrate:
- 2 tbsp. l homemade cottage cheese, 3 tbsp. non-fat kefir, whey or yogurt mix until smooth, apply a lot on cleansed skin. Keep for 10-15 minutes, then wash off the remnants of warm water.
- 1 tbsp. homemade sour cream, 2 tbsp. cream of high fat content, 1 tsp. sea or food Extra salt. Mix until smooth, apply the mass on the steamed face with massaging movements. After 5-10 minutes, remove the mixture, moisturize the skin with cream.
- Mix 1 tbsp. chopped oatmeal flour, 1 egg yolk, 1 tsp. lemon juice. Apply a homogeneous mass to the skin, massage for 3-5 minutes, remove residue with running water.
How to perform chemical peeling with lactic acid
To carry out the median peeling at home, it is recommended to purchase a concentrate of lactic acid in a pharmacy.
For the procedure will need:
- lactic acid from 30-80% 0.5 g,
- 10 ml of distilled water.
For the first sessions it is better to take a less concentrated composition in order to avoid side effects.
To cook the neutralizer, you need:
- 1 tsp food soda,
- 250 ml of distilled water.
- Make an acid solution. Acid is added to water, and not vice versa.
- Clear skin with foam or gel, degrease with lotion containing alcohol or calendula tincture.
- Apply with a brush or cotton pad in one layer. Apply the solution in a clear sequence, avoiding contact with eyes and lips, for 3 minutes.
- Neutralize with soda solution in the order of application.
- After the procedure, apply a soothing cream or alginate mask.
With the use of pharmacy tools
Despite the fact that it has chemical facial peels, pros and cons, the procedure is actively carried out in the salon and at home. Pharmaceutical products are a budget alternative to professional formulations.
Recipes for home peels:
- Combine in equal proportions (15 ml) ammonia and camphor alcohol, boric acid. Mix in the same composition 1 tablet of hydroperit, add glycerin or shredded soap to a creamy consistency. Apply on face for 5-7 minutes, remove with a cloth moistened with 10% calcium chloride, and then rinse with water.
- Dissolve the bodyagi powder with a weak solution of hydrogen peroxide. Apply the compound for 3-5 minutes. If there is a burning sensation, rinse the solution. After the procedure, the skin may turn red, but after a while the redness will go away, the skin will visibly clear.
- Calcium chloride solution is applied to cleansed skin, remains to dry, washed off and applied again. To wash off the composition, lather your hands with childish ardor until foaming and massage your face for 2-3 minutes. When massaging the composition rolls down, cleansing the skin and rejuvenating the skin.
- Crush the salicylic acid tablet in 15 ml of water, add ½ tsp. food soda, 5 ml of honey. The exposure time is not more than 5 minutes. Peeling is indicated for oily skin.
Household Chemical Peeling Salon Preparations
Many salon preparations are adapted for conducting sessions at home. These are GiGi, Christina, Mediderma, Arkady and many others.
- Multipeeling GiGi. Contains lactic and salicylic acid, biosera, plankton extract, urea. The mixture is ready to use, applied to the skin purified with micellar water for 10 minutes. Remove the composition with cool water, apply soothing serum.
- Antistress peeling with probiotic action Christina (Israel). Apply to the face, neck and decollete, avoiding the areas around the eyes. The exposure is not more than ten minutes. Washed off with a solution of plumeria.
- The program "Skin Moisture" from TM Arcadia.do Ruler contains all the necessary tools for conducting a complete course at home. The finished composition with fruit acids is applied to the skin cleaned and prepared with tonic, the exposure time is not more than 10 minutes. Washed off neutralizer, the effect is fixed cream with coenzyme.
Skin care after chemical peeling
Terms of care after chemical peeling sessions:
- Regularly moisturize the epidermis to restore hydrobalance.
- Provide protection from external exposure, avoid the open sun, do not sunbathe.
- Provide comprehensive care, delicate hygiene, do not touch the thinned skin.
- Do not apply decorative cosmetics, exclude scrubbing for 5-7 days.
- Do not interrupt peeling.
How often can you make facial peels
The procedure has pros and cons, as it affects the deep layers and internal tissues. Therefore, the course of chemical peeling for the face is calculated taking into account all the features.
Exfoliation with acids can be carried out in a course of 5-10 sessions, the interval between sessions - 10-14 days. For prevention, sessions are held 1-2 times in 3 months. Purification with enzymes more gently affects the dermal layer, so the frequency of sessions 1-2 times a week is allowed.
Face Peeling Video
Peeling, what it is and why you need it:
Peeling: pros and cons: