Spaghetti bolognese is a traditional Italian dish whose name is consonant with its place of origin. There, in Bologna, pasta was served with a multicomponent sauce, which consisted of minced meat, vegetables, herbs, wine and tomatoes. In order for all the components to exchange aromas, cooking takes two hours, which is quite justified by taste.
How to cook spaghetti with bolognese sauce at home?
Pasta is the hallmark of Italy. Prepare this juicy food at home will help you detailed recipes with photos. How to make spaghetti at home? Very easy! Combine with flour products can be meat sauces with minced meat and lots of other ingredients!
Calorie Italian delicacy per 100 grams is 190 calories. Nutritional value of a dish directly depends on the ingredients that are included in its composition. Spaghetti bolognese is a fairly satisfying meal, so eating them with caution should be followed by those who follow the diet.
This dish is suitable for both adults and children. Cooking spaghetti bolognese with tomato paste according to the classic recipe will surprise your family or guests of the feast. Step-by-step classic recipe allows you to make an Italian dish at home in a slow cooker or in a pan!
The traditional method involves the use of minced meat and tomato paste. But, there are lots of other delicious homemade recipes. How to cook pasta with sauce and how to make it, you will learn in our recipes with photos and videos.
Classic spaghetti bolognese. Easy cooking step by step
The Italian recipe will reveal all the secrets of creating an aromatic and exquisite dish! How to make long pasta with minced meat, with tomato sauce and cheese, described below. A simple and step-by-step recipe will allow you to surprise guests with an unusual serving and teach you how to cook spaghetti bolognese with minced meat and pasta.
- 1 pack of flour products,
- 1 onion,
- 500 grams of beef
- 1 small carrot
- 100 g celery
- 2 garlic cloves,
- 700 g of pasta from tomatoes,
- 4-5 tbsp. olive oil,
Step-by-step guide and recommendations:
- The meat is washed, cleaned from the veins and passed through a meat grinder.
- Then peel the onion, garlic, carrots, celery.
- Crush vegetables and pour them into the pan, where the heated vegetable oil is already located.
- Stew ingredients to full readiness and add minced meat to them, not forgetting about your favorite spices.
- When the dish is ready, pour it with tomato paste (you can replace the recipe with ready tomato sauce using fresh tomatoes. A gravy with fresh tomatoes and celery is no worse than tomato paste, it is also fragrant and has a rich taste).
- Cook the pasta in salted water until tender.
- Serving them to the table, pour them with the prepared mixture, and on top with grated cheese and greens.
How to make bolognese sauce for spaghetti at home?
Tomato paste options are juicy and soft. You can serve mushrooms to the dish without meat. The classic recipe can be modified by adding other ingredients!
For example, a variation with mushrooms will be an ideal treat for vegetarians, those who follow a diet or fasting. Thanks to mushrooms, the food is not inferior to the classic version of the richness and nutritional value. How to cook a dish with mushroom sauce, you will learn below.
- 1 pack of long pasta,
- 700-800 g of white mushrooms,
- 1 onion,
- 1 small carrot
- 1 celery
- 400 g of tomato paste,
- 5 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 200 ml of cream
- 150 g Parmesan cheese,
Step-by-step guide and recommendations:
- How to make an Italian delicacy without meat? It is enough to replace it with mushrooms! Porcini mushrooms are very satisfying and useful product.
- Mushrooms are cleaned and washed, and then crushed with a knife.
- Onions and carrots are also peeled and cut into small pieces.
- Pour the oil into the heated pan, add a mixture of onions and carrots.
- Stew ingredients to a soft state, sprinkling them with a sufficient amount of spices.
- We pour out mushrooms into the mixture.
- Celery mash into mush with a meat grinder and add to the mushrooms.
- When the entire contents of the pan melt, pour the whole pasta from the tomato and cream, bring to a boil.
- Cooking time is approximately thirty minutes.
- Mushrooms can also be safely combined with herbs and herbs.
- We boil flour products boiled in salted water through a colander and add some oil to them.
- To serve a delicacy, it is necessary to lay pasta in portions on plates with gravy and grate parmesan on top.
How to make bolognese with minced chicken? Step-by-step recipe will help!
A fragrant and more dietary chicken dish will forever change your concept of traditional Italian food! This variation will appeal to those who prefer a lighter dinner or lunch. The calorie content of poultry meat is much lower, which will allow people to take good care of their figure.
Pasta with sauce will keep juiciness and softness. Chicken fillet is best chopped into small pieces with a knife or grind with a meat grinder. To make the fillet tender, you can safely add butter or fresh cream to the dressing, as well as cook with cheese.
How to cook the sauce with minced chicken so that it has the most delicate texture? An excellent option would be cooking in a slow cooker! Tomato paste can be replaced with tomato juice. By following a quick and easy recipe with tomato juice and chicken breast, you can cope with the dish, even if you are new to the kitchen.
- 1 pack of spaghetti,
- 1 kg of chicken fillet,
- 2 small bulbs,
- 200 g of juice,
- 3 tbsp. butter,
- 200 g Parmesan cheese,
- pepper, salt.
Step-by-step guide and recommendations:
- Chicken fillet must be chopped into small pieces or grind in a meat grinder.
- Grind onion in a blender.
- In the crock-pot we place the minced chicken, pour it with tomato juice, add butter and mashed onion.
- Select the mode of "quenching" and prepare the mixture until ready.
- How to make stuffing more uniform and soft? For example, if you want to achieve the most delicate consistency, you can grind everything in a blender.
- During cooking gravy, it is necessary to cook pasta.
- Serve a ready lunch, breakfast or dinner of minced chicken must be hot, with grated parmesan, with herbs or with herbs.
How to make an original bolognese sauce with sausage?
It turns out that the Italian delicacy can be prepared not only from minced meat. Following the recipes of cooking with a photo, you will manage to create a real culinary masterpiece! Bolognese with sausage will be the original variation of the traditional dish, which you will look at in a new way! Original addition to pasta will not only be a sausage and champignon gravy. To reveal the taste of the dish will help pickled tomatoes.
- 300 g sausage,
- 1 large onion,
- 250 g of mushrooms
- 300 g pickled tomatoes,
- 2 cloves of garlic,
Step-by-step guide and recommendations:
- To make an appetizing gravy with sausage and mushrooms, you will need to grind sausage into small cubes.
- In a hot frying pan, in vegetable oil, fry chopped onion, mushrooms and garlic pressed through the garlic press.
- To prepare the tomato mixture from preservation, we clean the tomatoes from the skin and push them through a large sieve.
- When the mixture is roasted and reddened, pour the tomato mixture into it and let it boil for five minutes.
- Pour chopped sausage into the frying pan and cook all the ingredients for half an hour.
- Cook the pasta, strain it in a colander, put it on the plates.
- The amazing flavor of this hearty dish will surprise both home and guests invited to the feast.
Delicious, delicious and light spaghetti with shrimps!
Originality distinguished by a variation of the Italian dish with seafood! Cooking spaghetti with shrimps is incredibly easy! Delicious creamy sauce and cheese are ideal for seafood.
- 600 g peeled shrimp,
- 4 onion feathers,
- 2 garlic cloves,
- 3 tbsp. l butter,
- 200 g fresh cream,
- sea salt and white pepper.
Step-by-step guide and recommendations:
- To make a feast, you will need to mix all the ingredients in a saucepan.
- To do this, we chop into finely green feathers.
- Chop garlic.
- In a pan, melt the butter and stew the garlic and herbs for about three minutes.
- Put the peeled shrimps in a saucepan, pour in the cream and simmer for ten or fifteen minutes, adding pepper and salt.
- Delightful aroma will make spaghetti with seafood a favorite delicacy of your family!
Step by step cooking quick pasta Bolognese, recipe with photo:
1. Wash the meat, pat dry with a paper napkin and pass through a meat grinder auger with a medium ring.
2. Onions with garlic peel off, wash and twist.
3. Place the pan on the stove, pour and heat the olive oil. Put twisted minced meat with onions and garlic. On medium heat, fry the products for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Add salt, black ground pepper and spices to the minced meat in the pan. I used dried basil, parsley and dill, red ground paprika and ground nutmeg.
Note: If you want to bring Balonnese’s taste as close as possible to the original recipe, then take the minced pork / beef in half. Also add finely chopped pieces of bacon, chopped celery, carrots and tomatoes. And dissolve tomato paste with meat broth and red wine.
5. Stir the products and pour in the tomato paste. Boil, cover the pan with a lid and simmer the sauce on low heat for 20 minutes. Now you know the quick recipe for pasta Bolognese and you can pamper your family with a delicious dish at any time.
See also a video recipe on how to cook spaghetti (pasta) with a la bolognese sauce.
Classic bolognese recipe
Traditionally, the bolognese sauce recipe at home includes beef. Apparently, for this reason it is often called meat sauce or stew. Wide sorts of pasta are great with this sauce. For example, penne, fettuccine. We often use spaghetti, but the Italians consider it a bad idea, because spaghetti does not “hold” the sauce badly.
Subtleties and tricks
It is important to follow the step-by-step recipe for bolognese sauce with minced meat, because if you change the sequence of adding ingredients, the taste will differ significantly from the original. For example, in no case can you add milk and wine at the same time.
What other cooking details are there?
- Dishes. Dishes for the Bolognese should be taken with a thick bottom and a good non-stick coating. It does not have to be a frying pan, and a saucepan will do. You can cook bolognese in a slow cooker.
- Time for preparing. The sauce should be prepared for at least two hours, ideally three. In this case, the desired consistency of the sauce is obtained.
- Storage. How much to store the prepared sauce in the refrigerator is up to you. Of course, it can be heated and used as needed, but freshly prepared is much tastier. The optimal period is up to five days.
- The amount of fluid. Throughout the cooking process it is important to ensure that the liquid is present in the tank, otherwise the meat will dry.
- Constant stirring. Do not go far from the stove, bolognese loves attention. Stir it so that it does not burn, otherwise the whole dish will spoil.
- Quiet fire. The sauce should boil slightly, that is, it is not advisable to allow huge bubbles.
- Consistency. Ready bolognese, with proper preparation, will not be liquid. Homemade bolognese sauce has a thick texture, but it should not be too thick.
- Colour. The finished dish, if you correctly followed the recipe for Italian bolognese sauce, should be rich red.
- beef - 300 g,
- onions, carrots - one by one,
- celery - two or three petioles,
- parsley - five or six twigs,
- tomatoes - four pieces,
- bacon or bacon - 50 g,
- garlic - two cloves,
- dry white wine and red - 100 ml,
- milk - 100 ml,
- spices (pepper, salt, nutmeg, Provencal herbs) - to taste.
- Peeled onions and carrots as finely chopped as possible (carrots can be crushed with a fine grater).
- Beef mince, preferably twice.
- Remove tomatoes and seeds from tomatoes. Grind thoroughly.
- Chop the bacon or bacon into very small cubes.
- In a high frying pan drown bacon, remove the bacon. Cooking sauce will be on the remaining fat.
- Fry the onions to softness on the fat that has been melted from bacon. It is very important not to overdo the onions, otherwise the taste will be completely different. Light golden shade - excellent condition.
- Add chopped celery stalks and carrots. Fry vegetables for six minutes, without stopping them to stir.
- Now you can add ground beef to vegetables. After it gets into the pan, you need to mix it well with vegetables, using a spatula or other convenient utensils, as if chopping. The pulp should be homogeneous. With continuous stir fry for another eight minutes.
- Add the finely chopped garlic cloves, salt and add spices to taste.
- According to the recipe, bolognese meat sauce should be poured with a mixture of wines.
- Stew on a quiet fire under the lid. Time - 15 minutes.
- Add the chopped parsley, tomatoes and a glass of water.
- Simmer on the lowest possible fire, stirring occasionally. The sauce should languish, but it does not burn. The longer the sauce is stewed, the tastier it will end up. If the liquid evaporates, you can add water or broth.
- About half an hour before the end of cooking in the sauce you need to pour the milk. Mix well and simmer until tender.
Bolognese, like most recipes, has undergone many changes in the kitchens. And really, how to make bolognese sauce for pasta, if you are on a diet or a vegetarian? It is precisely such non-standard situations that usually lead to the creation of various variations of a dish.
Diet version of the sauce is not much different from the original. It is necessary only to reduce caloric content as much as possible. Instead of fat beef, use tender veal; instead of fat, use olive oil. You can add chili pepper to spice up the dish. In addition, spicy seasonings help speed up metabolism. And this is exactly what a slimming person needs.
Not always on hand there are all the right ingredients. So you have to improvise.
- Instead of tomatoes. In the absence of tomatoes, you can make a bolognese sauce with tomato paste. Although, pasta is sometimes used instead of milk.
- Instead of milk. Fans of a creamier taste will suit the option of making a sauce with cream. Simply replace the milk in the recipe with cream. For a richer taste, you can add grated cheese at the end of cooking. Or sprinkle cheese dish when serving.
- Instead of meat. Vegetarians need a bolognese meatless recipe. In this case, you can cook a dish with mushrooms.
If you need a lean bolognese, it is enough just to replace the forbidden products with permitted ones. For example, use mushrooms instead of meat; instead of bacon, use vegetable oil or give it up altogether. You will also have to replace the wine and milk with water.
A simple bolognese sauce recipe can help out a hostess both at the reception of guests and at home dinner. With tomatoes, juicy minced, cooked with your own hands, the sauce will be one of the favorite dishes on your table. And as a hostess you will receive the most enthusiastic reviews.
Reviews: "Tastier than pasta in a navy"
I also cook this sauce. And in the winter, by the way, I add tomato paste more often, dilute it with water (somewhere in 70 g of paste 3 tablespoons of water) and add all sorts of different spices. And on top you can still sprinkle grated cheese. Om-Nom-nom!
In the USSR, there were pasta in a fleet ... For them, minced meat with onions were fried and added to pasta. The stuffing was cooked meat as a rule) and it was also delicious! And now the sauce Bologna => With it, the pasta is juicy and even tastier.
1 Svetlana, http://life-good.com.ua/blog/sous_boloneze/2015-04-12-945
But I had an Italian friend on the course, just from Bologna and I started talking for this sauce. I ask, and spaghetti (!!) Bolognese come from Bologna? to which she began to laugh ... it turns out that only tourists pick up spaghetti bolognese, but in fact it’s just a sauce that can be served with any pasta and is called just bolognese paste ..
What is the difference from other pasta with minced meat?
The cooking process includes two main stages: boiling spaghetti and cooking directly the sauce based on minced meat and tomato paste.
Unlike other similar dishes made from pasta and minced meat, the traditional bolognese recipe implies a long time to stew the sauce (from two to four hours), which results in a homogeneous and elastic texture and a bright, rich taste.
You can find many variations that offer ways to express-cooking this sauce, which takes 30-40 minutes. Many of them really allow you to get a good result. But if you want to feel the classic taste of the Italian dish, do not take the time to spend time on it, because it's worth it.
Хорошей новостью является то, что болоньезе можно готовить впрок и длительное время хранить его в морозилке. Вкусовые характеристики соуса после его размораживания не теряются. In this case, you can very quickly please the guests and family with a hearty and beautiful dinner. By the way, it can be used not only with spaghetti, but also with fuccini and with other pasta.
Little tricks to help the hostess
Before you start cooking, you should learn a few simple secrets. They will help avoid typical mistakes that can lead to loss of taste of the finished dish.
- Use only spaghetti made from durum wheat. In this case, they do not boil out and stick together. By the way, this is exactly the secret of beautiful Italian women, who remain slim, despite the love of pasta.
- Lay spaghetti in boiling salted water and strictly maintain the cooking time specified by the manufacturer. You can add a spoonful of vegetable oil. Properly cooked pasta must be elastic and harsh on the outside.
- After cooking, fold the spaghetti into a colander and allow the liquid to drain. It is not recommended to wash them with cold water, as this will negatively affect the taste.
- For the sauce will require two types of minced meat: pork and beef. It is necessary to knead it very well with a fork and constantly stir it while frying, in order to avoid the formation of lumps. Moreover, to achieve a homogeneous consistency is necessary until the moment of the infusion of wine and milk, otherwise it will not be possible to eliminate lumps.
- Chop vegetables for sauce as small as possible so that they are almost completely dissolved during stewing.
- Milk and wine pour in the bolognese only by turns, and first milk. Only after it is fully absorbed and evaporated can wine be added. Otherwise, the taste of the dish will be irreparably spoiled.
- Simmer the sauce for at least two hours on minimal heat with the lid closed or slightly open. Ideally, the sauce should barely boil, without large bubbles on the surface. It should be thoroughly mixed every 10-15 minutes.
Observing these tricks, you can easily cook spaghetti with sauce, invented in the small Italian town of Bologna, from the first time.
Traditional cooking method
Let's start with cooking bolognese, for which we will need:
- pork and ground beef - 250 and 400 grams, respectively
- pancetta (or any bacon) - 100 gr,
- butter - 10 grams,
- olive oil - 4 tablespoons,
- ripe tomatoes - 0.5 kg,
- tomato paste - 7-9 tablespoons,
- half a cup of milk,
- half a cup of red dry wine,
- 1/2 cup boiling water or meat broth,
- one medium carrot
- one large bulb,
- celery root,
- garlic - 2-3 cloves,
- a mixture of Italian herbs - 2 teaspoons,
- Parmesan cheese - 150-200 grams,
- salt and pepper - to taste.
Next, you need to act as follows.
- In a skillet or a thick-bottomed pot, place a mixture of olive and butter.
- Cut the pancetta into thin slices and add to the butter, leaving to roast for 15 minutes.
- At this time, very finely chop all the vegetables: onions, garlic, carrots and celery.
- Put the vegetables to fry in a pre-heated pan until golden brown, do not forget to stir in order to avoid strong caramelization.
- Set the heat to the maximum and quickly add the stuffing, intensively kneading the forming lumps. Constantly stirring, wait until all the juice is absorbed and evaporated, and the stuffing starts to roast. Our task is to achieve the formation of a uniform golden crust, after which the fire should be reduced to medium.
- Pour in the milk and simmer until it is completely absorbed. Provided that you have taken a fresh product, do not be alarmed if curd flakes appear. Subsequently, they will dissolve. Do not forget to stir the contents of the pan all the time.
- Pour in the wine and, again stirring, wait for its evaporation until the minced meat begins to fry.
- Slide the mince to the side, and put the tomato paste in the pan. In principle, the paste can be roasted in another pan, but why soils a lot of dishes? Fry it a little and mix with minced meat, spiced with pepper and a mixture of Italian herbs.
- Peel tomatoes from skins. To do this, make a cross-cut from above and lower it into boiling water for 7-10 seconds. Then abruptly put in cold water. The skin after such manipulations will come down instantly.
- Finely chop the peeled tomatoes with a sharp knife so as not to lose the extra juice.
- Add the tomatoes to the cooking mixture and stirring intensively, try to crush the tomato pieces into smaller pieces. Wait until the tomatoes are soft.
- Pour in half a glass of water or meat broth. Excellent results will be given by broth cooked on the bones of beef with the addition of vegetables (parsley root, onion and carrot). To taste, salt the mixture, and reduce the heat to the lowest possible level.
- Cover the sauce with the lid and leave to simmer for at least two hours. Make sure that in no case the contents of the pan boil rapidly. Subtle bubbles should form on the surface. Periodically, as necessary, add water or broth, so that the Bolognese does not grill, but stew. Also, do not forget to stir the dish every 15 minutes.
After a few hours you should have a brilliant homogeneous mass of dense consistency. Before serving sauce on the table, it should be allowed to infuse. To do this, remove the pan from the heat and let the bolognese "rest" under the lid.
This time is just enough to boil the spaghetti and throw them in a colander.
Put spaghetti on warm plates and mix them with a fair amount of sauce. Then make in the middle of the "funnel", which put the remaining bolognese. Serve finely grated Parmesan on a separate plate, so that everyone can taste the sprinkled cheese on the dish. Enjoy your meal!
We hope that you will like our recipe, and the finished dish will take its rightful place on your table.
A bit of history
Pasta bolognese is combination of pasta with bolognese sauce. Bolognese is a meat gravy originally from Bologna, an Italian province. It is often called the gastronomic capital of Italy, because it was there that Parmesan, balsamic vinegar, and Parma ham appeared. The first mention of it dates back to 1891.
Exists official recipe from the delegation of Bologna. It consists of: pancetta (a type of bacon), beef, pork, olive oil, onions, carrots, celery, tomatoes, meat broth, red wine. Also among the ingredients may be milk or cream.
Traditionally sauce is served with tagliatelle - Italian noodles.. Bolognese is also used to make lasagna and even season mashed potatoes with it. But the Spaghetti Bolognese is better known all over the world. However, Italian chefs claim that this dish has nothing to do with spaghetti, and in its homeland, which is the south of Italy, it is always cooked with tagliatelle.
How to choose products for cooking?
Pancetta is used for the original recipe.. This is a dried bacon in bacon or bacon from pork bacon. This is quite fatty meat, you can replace it with smoked bacon. Also there are used two types of meat.
It is better if it is equal pork and beef. Pork will give tenderness to a gravy, and beef will be full and flavor. In the original recipe take red wine, but you can replace it with white. If there is no wine at home, you can do without it, but the gravy will lose a little its flavor.
Bolognese sauce is a dish that is cooked long enough. In common recipes it takes about two hours. But you can stew it for up to 4 hours, as Italian chefs do.
In a recipe registered in 1982 by the Italian Academy of Cuisine, completely missing spices. But no one forbids you to add some Italian or Provencal herbs. In the United States, where Italian immigrants brought many of their recipes at the beginning of the 20th century, the sale of this meat gravy in cans is very common.
For cooking pasta, you can choose any kind of pasta. Tagliatelle is traditional, but you can use horns, spaghetti or any other type of pasta. For cooking, you will need a saucepan and a deep pan.
Ingredients for pasta bolognese in classic style:
- 250 g pork,
8 medium tomatoes,
80 g of pancetta (bacon),
100 g celery
200 g of broth,
150 ml of red wine
50 g of olive oil,
What do we have to do:
- Heat olive oil in a deep frying pan. Cut the onion into thin strips, throw it into the pan, and then fry for about 3 minutes until golden brown.
Carrots are rubbed on a fine grater, celery is cut into small pieces. All this is added to the pan to the onion, and then fried 5 minutes.
After the vegetables have browned, pancetta (or any other high-quality bacon) is added to them. It should be finely chopped, and then fry until fat is melted.
For cooking sauce requires minced meat. It can be made independently of pork with beef, and you can buy ready.
Ready stuffing laid out in the pan. His need stir constantlyto light brown. Then you need to add red wine.
After all the liquid has evaporated, add meat broth. It can be replaced with vegetable broth or water.
The traditional composition of gravy contains tomato paste. It is best to cook it yourself. To do this, you need to clean the tomatoes from the skin, finely chop.
Add finely chopped tomatoes to the mince.
Stew sauce need at least two hours. It will be ready when the vegetables are boiled out and the meat softens.
15 minutes before the gravy is ready, put the pan with salted water on the fire. As soon as it boils, lay the pasta. Cook them a couple of minutes less than what is indicated on the package. Flush the finished pasta in a colander.
As soon as the sauce is ready, add the pasta to it, and then steam for a couple of minutes on low heat.
The best lasagna recipes with minced meat at home allow you to constantly surprise your family and guests with new variations of this wonderful Italian dish.
How to make mascarpone cheese at home? Find out from this material: https://expertitaly.ru/italyanskaya-kuhnya/syiryi/retsept-maskarpone.html
And in this article you will find a useful recipe for cooking Italian pasta (pasta) with a photo. Cook with pleasure!
Pasta ala bolognese
Ingredients for a simple recipe for pasta with bolognese sauce and minced meat:
- 450 g minced (pork, beef),
5 cloves of garlic,
30 ml of olive oil,
What do we have to do:
- In a deep frying pan, heat the olive oil, throw the finely chopped onion into it. Fry for about three minutes until golden brown.
Add minced meat and finely chopped garlic cloves. Mix well to break the minced meatballs.
Peel tomatoes, finely chop and put in liquid to mince. Add there chopped greens.
While preparing a gravy, you need to boil the pasta. To do this, in a large amount of salted boiling water, drop 300 g of spaghetti or any other pasta.
Cook pasta for 1 minute less than indicated on the package. Flush the finished pasta in a colander.
Mix the pasta with the finished gravy and sweat over low heat for a few minutes.
How to cook pasta bolognese according to the recipe of an Italian chef:
How else can you cook pasta bolognese at home - see the recipe on the video:
How to make pasta bolognese fast and vegetarian:
How and with what to serve?
In Italy, pasta is traditionally served on the table. not portions, but on a large dish. The only thing the Italians advise to season Bolognese sauce is Parmesan cheese. It must be rubbed and put in a separate plate next to the main dish.
Since this dish is quite satisfying, to him perfect salads from fresh vegetables. They can be seasoned with spices and unrefined olive oil. From the drinks to the dish is perfect red dry wine.
Do you like rice and admire Italian cuisine? Then you should learn how to cook risotto at home - please the household!
How to cook the dough for Italian pizza and choose the best stuffing? Follow the link to find out.
If Italian pasta is your weakness, then by all means try cooking it with seafood in a creamy sauce. Recipes here: https://expertitaly.ru/italyanskaya-kuhnya/pasta/s-moreproduktami.html
Bolognese can be prepared for future use. It can be stored in sterilized jars or frozen. In a jar with a closed lid it can be stored for about three days, and in the freezer up to three months. Over time, it will only get tastier and richer.
If you are not buying minced meat, but meat, then it’s better opt for chilled rather than frozen. When choosing beef, take the one that is intended for soups, but not the tenderloin or the edge.
For cutting vegetables, you can use a food processor, anyway, all the vegetables will be boiled out when cooking. You can not throw sauce for a long time, you need stir it constantly every 15 minutes. Garlic can not cut, and skip through the garlic press.
Pasta must be cooked to the state of "al dente", that is, a little dovarivat. Italian cuisine has a rule of 1110. It says that 100 g of pasta when cooking takes 1 liter of water and 10 g of salt.
Italian chefs do not recommend add butter when cooking pasta. If they are made from durum wheat and cooked properly, they will never stick together. But if you are afraid of this, then you can add some vegetable oil to the pan with water.
Pasta must be purchased only from durum wheat. From its class depends on the quality of the product. You can not break the spaghetti when cooking. They need to be put in boiling water, in a minute they will soften and fit perfectly in a saucepan.
In order for the tomatoes to be easily cleaned from the skin, they must be cut into a cross and then placed in boiling water for a minute, then peel easily go with tomatoes. Tomatoes are a very important component of the gravy, so if you can’t buy tasty tomatoes, it’s best to use tomato paste.
The kitchen is a huge field for creativity. Experiment, and each time you will get unique and unique dishes! Enjoy your meal!