Autumn charm, sung by numerous poets and musicians ... Someone thinks that autumn and winter are sad times of the year, and we believe that this is a time of harmony and tranquility. If you are a stylish lady, then be sure to appreciate the right fashionable women's alpaca coat. This is a unique outerwear for cold days, in it you will feel comfortable and cozy!
Alpaca wool, a domestic animal of the camelid family, has healing properties and is incomparable to any other wool. Alpaca is bred in Peru and other countries in South America. Because of the characteristic climatic conditions in this area, things made of wool are characterized by amazing softness and moisture resistance. From such a product does not climb the pile, the coat does not wrinkle and brings maximum comfort!
Such wool is several times warmer than sheep, and by weight it is much lighter and more airy. Lightness, refinement, tenderness are the main epithets that can be given to alpaca wool. Due to its natural characteristics, it is not polluted for a long time, it is hypoallergenic and almost does not wrinkle. Choosing an autumn or winter coat made from alpaca wool, you will feel as comfortable and comfortable as possible, the walk will be feminine and flying.
Buying a thing from alpaca wool, you can count on its amazing properties. Coat can serve you for many years in a row, while it will not lose its original appearance. Often such outerwear is performed in a classic style, so the coat will always be relevant!
Note that outerwear made of this wool is quite expensive. However, the demand for it remains extremely high, it is significantly ahead of production capabilities. The South American llama alpaca is a rare animal, the amount of wool that is obtained from it is limited.
In the photo in fashion magazines you, dear girls and women, can see that such a thing perfectly retains its original shape, the material is suitable for sewing various types of coats. Most relevant are the classic models of black and white and pastel shades. This classic is always popular, long-term products to use. But thanks to dyes, manufacturers create products of any colors and shades.
Since the llama's wool is high-strength, waterproof and has excellent thermal control, the alpaca winter coat with a hood is also popular. In such clothes you will not be afraid of any cold and frosty weather. Models for winter look minimalist but elegant. In them you will not feel the cold outside, the heat in the room. Coats for the winter complement the fur inserts, thanks to this thing can be worn even in the most severe weather conditions.
No less popular autumn coats are comfortable, simple and light in weight, perfectly protecting from cold and rain. Demi-season models are short and elongated, flared and fitted.
To create long and short models, fashion designers use a mixture of raw materials. Since outerwear from alpaca will be very expensive, by production fibers of viscose, wool and silk are most often added. This gives the product more gloss and gloss, helping you to create an effective and vivid image!
Autumn gloss and brightness
Do you pick up the autumn version? Prefer fashionable terracotta or ginger shades. Coral, mustard, emerald shades look amazing. Bright scarlet and classic black color are also in trend.
Do you want to make the image subtle and tender? Pick a coat of light blue or white. Against the backdrop of an autumn sky and bright leaves, you will look incredibly feminine.
Creating a business style, pick up dark shades - chocolate, burgundy, coffee. This is a perfect option for an elegant and active girl!
When choosing a coat for winter, keep in mind that it is a long product that will save you from cold and low temperatures. The strong and at the same time soft alpaca will save from colds and bad mood. To highlight your personality, choose things with small highlights, for example with an unusual collar, asymmetry or decoration on the shoulder.
Winter elongated version with a belt will highlight the waist. But for the fall, it is advisable to find a short flared version. The main rule of choice: in such a coat, you should feel most charming and attractive. When men look at you, the temperature should rise, and so it will be in a stunning alpaca coat! Therefore, you can safely go looking for your model.
If you want to find a coat at the same time stylish, elegant, warm and relevant, explore the range of boutiques and online stores. We are sure that you will be able to choose for yourself a poetic, feminine and bright option! By the way, when choosing, it is important to know existing types of wool that differ in fiber diameter:
- 19 microns - royal alpaca.
- Alpaca baby with a fiber diameter of 22.5 microns.
- 25, 5 microns - super soft alpaca.
- 32 microns - adult alpaca.
The most high-quality material is wool "baby." It should be noted that Alpaca Uakaya wool, the most popular type of animal, similar to a little bear, is most often on sale. A rarer, most valuable and expensive type of wool is Alpaca Suri wool.
How to care for alpaca items?
First of all, you should know the rules of storage: such a thing does not like naphthalene, save the coat from moths better with the help of lavender and cedar.
It is necessary to wash the product from such wool in cold water, adding special detergent components. Coats should not be wrung out; it is better to dry them naturally away from the heater and the sun. After washing, lay the thing on a straight surface, shaping and leveling the coat by hand.
Stroking things recommended carefully using wet material. You can save a thing and keep a nap, if you spend it on a coat with a soft brush or sponge. How to care for such a coat? Take the product to dry cleaning.
Over the years, alpaca wool confirms its excellent quality and justifies high prices for it. It is thermoregulation, moisture resistance and softness that make such products unique and in demand. Give yourself the opportunity to look stylish and luxurious in an expensive coat of llama wool!
What is an alpaca coat
Alpaca - an animal from the camelid family, the closest relative of Lama and Vicuna, originally from Peru, lives in the Andes. For a long time, traditional outfits of indigenous peoples - ponchos or capes - were sewn in this mountainous area. Then they learned about valuable raw materials in North America and launched industrial production. Animal hair is very soft, of such products does not climb pile, it does not hesitate, and they are very comfortable and warm. Other fabric benefits:
- light, airy
- retains heat well
- has thermostatic properties - in the same coat made of llama, vicuna or alpaca wool, you can walk in autumn and winter,
- wear resistant
- non-staining - the fibers do not contain fat,
- has a wide range of natural shades (only 22 colors),
- soft to the touch (like "royal yarn" - cashmere),
- just take care of her.
Depending on the breed, there are several varieties of this fabric. The properties listed above are inherent in all of them, but they may differ in appearance:
- uakaya - the most common, like a bear,
- Suri Alpaca is the rarest and most valuable hairs longer and thinner (19-25 microns), slightly wavy at the ends,
- baby suri alpaca - the highest quality, hair thickness of 20 microns, selected from suri.
The thickness of the fiber wool is divided into four categories. It depends on the indicators what things will be made of it (outerwear, hats, scarves). It is worth noting that 100% wool of this animal is used extremely rarely, more often - 70% + 30% silk / viscose / other material. What is made of wool, depending on the thickness:
- royal - 19 microns - a thin expensive fabric,
- children's - 22 microns - costume and coat fabric,
- extra soft - 25.5 microns - paltovy fabric,
- adult - 32 microns - plaids, yarn for knitting.
Heat resistance and thermoregulation of the material allows to make from it both autumn and winter models of outerwear. In the latter, fur collars and finishes are often made, which looks very stylish, and is worn very comfortably even on the most frosty days. Unlike camel's hair, alpaca is susceptible to coloring, so a coat of various colors is produced from it. The most popular classic: black and cream, but there are still blue, pink, orange versions. This season trendy bright fur coats, and this affects the rest of the fashion.
The styles are also predominantly classic: double-breasted, fitted and semi-fitted, under the belt. They are affected by the fact that the wool of a relative of a South American llama is expensive, because things are sewn for representatives of the beau monde, ladies who dress discreetly. There are fewer short styles than midi, fewer color options than pastel shades. Nevertheless, the well-established production of wool in the United States leads to the fact that an alpaca coat ceases to be an inaccessible luxury, because designers do not limit their imagination to the size and use in their work:
- fit a loose silhouette
- trapezoidal styles,
- straight cut,
- three-quarter sleeve,
- models with a hood.
The wool of the Peruvian animal is very valuable, until recently only a few people could afford it, and until mass production, it was made of garments only for individuals of royal blood. This gives unscrupulous manufacturers a very fertile ground for counterfeiting. In order not to be deceived and to buy a coat from alpaca from the factory, natural and branded, you need to know which companies exactly produce and distribute these products.
First of all, it is Italian manufacturers: Armani, Versace, Max Mara (Max Mara), Anna Verdi (Anna Verdi). In the 1980s, Armani made a hit with things from the wool of an unusual animal: not only a coat, but dresses, capes, and still uses this material in his collections. Luxury products are produced by the co-production brand of Germany and Austria Schneider Salzburg and German Hugo Boss. Domestic firms:
- Meldes - a company from St. Petersburg,
- Croyork - another manufacturer from Russia
- Sinar - Belarusian brand, reasonable prices.
What to wear
With what to wear a coat of alpaca wool depends on its style and color. In addition, the combination of things depends on the style of each of them. The most versatile black classic products look good with almost everything, except, perhaps, for sporting things, although women of fashion completely wear such shoes as sneakers, sneakers or sneakers. With what to wear different styles of outerwear from the South American animal:
- short autumn or spring products are combined with jeans of traditional shades or dark skinny, choose rough shoes or high boots from this season's shoes,
- Beige, gray midi oversized coats with voluminous collars look perfect with dresses: office suits, skirt and sweater sets, cocktail dresses for an evening out, complement this look with massive handbags,
- wear minimalistic dark or bright colored things with straight black trousers and leather accessories,
- Winter outerwear with fur looks good with boots on heels or wedges and high boots, under the bottom you can wear both warm pants and light cocktail dresses (for example, corporate) - you will not freeze in the street, but you will not suffer from the heat in office,
- cut the "cocoon" midi length put on with skirts and dresses case, ankle boots with a thin heel, you can add an image with a small clutch,
- a short coat can be combined with boots, but only with skinny trousers or midi skirt, no mini,
- Plaid products are interestingly complemented with other prints - peas or stripes, but this should be done carefully, if you do not know how, it is better to replace an unusual accessory with a traditional, black color.
Alpaca Coat Care
Although the fabric itself is durable, non-marking, durable, so that it stays that way, you need to properly care for it. This is especially important because alpaca items are expensive and I want them to serve as long as possible. Terms of care:
- do not use chemical means of fighting moths - besides the fact that this insect does not harm the alpaca (another material advantage!), it is adversely affected by naphthalene, if you are still worried about the precious thing, use lavender, cedar and wormwood to protect
- do not try to clean the product yourself, especially white, pale beige, cream and other light shades - it’s better to dry them,
- if you wash yourself - use cold water, and also special products for woolen things,
- dry without pressing: lay on a table or another horizontal plane, wait until the water runs out, then move to a regular coat hanger and dry it,
- after drying, flatten the villi with a dry brush, iron if necessary from the side of the lining.
Cost is a stumbling block for any alpaca product, but the advantages outweigh this disadvantage. What coats from alpaca are now relevant, what are the trends and for what price can you buy a thing that will be worn for a long time and not become obsolete morally or physically? Should you pay attention to old collections or look only at new trends? The most fashionable alpaca coats below.
Presented by world famous brands that guarantee high quality. You can order directly from Italy, but the delivery will be expensive, so it is better to use the offers of intermediaries. Such brands as, for example, Armani, have official representatives and a Russian-language site. Both classic alpaca coats of natural colors and ultra-fashionable styles of bright colors are on sale:
- Model Name: Armani.
- Price: 70,000 rubles.
- Characteristics: female pink oversize, composition 70% alpaka, 30% wool, with buttons.
- Pros: stylish, warm.
- Cons: short, from individual preferences: the color may not like it.
Armani coats are trendy, but the brand Anna Verdi is famous for its feminine styles and deep, beautiful hues. You can also order a coat of this Italian manufacturer on the official Russian-language website:
- Model Name: ANNA VERDI (Mia Blanca).
- Price: 49 990 p.
- Characteristics: demi-season outerwear with a collar of silver fox fur, 75% alpaka, with insulation from wolf, cocoa color.
- Pros: feminine, midi length, nice looking shade, warm, the collar comes off.
- Cons: without a collar looks very simple, without decor.
The most popular manufacturer is Cinar. Since Belarus is a CIS country, the prices of its firms are lower than those of famous brands. The quality, however, is not worse, since wool is ordered for products from Turkey and Italy. Ordering on the Internet will not work - on the official website only general information about the company is provided, except to use the services of intermediaries or to watch things in retail stores. In the new season, Cinar produces alpaca coats for both businesswomen and young girls, but classic models prevail.
- Model Name: SINAR T-6570.
- Price: 680 Belarusian rubles (about 19,800 p.)
- Characteristics: winter, with a fur collar, knee-length, with a smell, 55% alpaka.
- Pros: warm, appearance, natural fur (raccoon).
- Cons: collar does not close the throat.
SINAR does not produce trendy products, but its traditional styles never go out of trend - given the fact that the alpaca is worn for a long time, you need to consider the option that the coat will be worn in 2019 and 2020. Nevertheless, youth stylish things can also to find.
- Model name: SINAR T-39001.
- Price: 174 Belarusian rubles (without discount 348 bel.r.) about 5,050 p.
- Characteristics: white, demi-season, 55% alpaka.
- Pros: fashionable, minimalist, inexpensive.
- Cons: white color.
There are no shops of the most popular coat brand in Germany Schneider Salzburg in Russia, problems arise with the purchase of Hugo Boss products, and with Escada. To order such a coat will have only via the Internet:
- Model Name: Schneider Salzburg.
- Price: 33,711 r.
- Characteristics: straight cut, deep purple hue, autumn, 60% alpaka.
- Pros: style, quality.
- Cons: delivery from Germany.
Products of German brands look luxurious. But because of problems with delivery to purchase, they are recommended only if the intermediary has a confirmed contract with the manufacturer, or if you yourself are going to Germany. Although, for the sake of such a winter coat, it may be worth it:
- Model Name: Brillant.
- Price: 77,729 r.
- Characteristics: 75% alpaka, 25% mohair, white fur coat-razletayka premium, knee-length, with a hood.
- Pros: design, lining.
- Cons: cost.
Production St. Petersburg
St. Petersburg brand Meldes cooperates with Italy, which speaks of the quality of products, and given that the company is Russian, their things are not difficult to find, either on the Internet or in the store of shopping centers. В новой коллекции 2018-2019 преобладают яркие цвета, клетчатые принты:
- Название модели: Meldes
- Цена: 30 800 р.
- Characteristics: double-breasted, checkered, demi-season, with English collar, 38% alpaka, 38% mohair, 24% wool.
- Pros: stylish, warm, can be worn with a belt or without.
- Cons: a small percentage of alpaka.
For those who do not like to stand out, in the collection there are discreet shades with less interesting design solutions. Most dark coats are made with fur and lining, are available for the winter season:
- Model Name: Meldes
- Price: 41 400 p.
- Characteristics: dark gray, with a belt, knee length, 78% suri alpaka.
- Pros: price, very warm.
- Cons: not found.
Outerwear for the winter complement fur cuffs, collars, more dense lining. The percentage of alpaca is higher than in demi-season products, since the property of heat resistance of a thing becomes especially important:
- Model Name: ANNA VERDI (Mia Blanca).
- Price: 49 990 r.
- Characteristics: winter, with silver fox fur, 75% alpaka, black, knee-length, straight cut.
- Pros: stylish, warm.
- Cons: Collar leaves open throat.
Features and varieties of alpaca wool
The alpaca is a hoofed animal belonging to the camelid family and found in the mountainous regions of Peru, Chile, and Bolivia. It resembles a llama, and wool has similar qualities. Residents of these regions have long made ponchos and other things, and relatively recently, products began to spread to other countries and have already become incredibly popular.
Wool is classified by breed and includes the following varieties:
- Uakaya This is the most common option, which properties resembles the fur of bears.
- Suri. Breed more rare and differs in the long and thin pile curling on tips.
- Baby Suri is a suri subspecies with increased softness and minimal villus thickness.
Wool can have a different diameter of fibers, and on this basis the material is classified into four categories:
- 19 microns - royal wool. The fabric is incredibly soft and thin, it is more expensive than other options.
- 22 microns - children's alpaca (baby), used for sewing cardigans, light coats and suits.
- 25.5 microns. Option suitable for sewing coats.
- 32 microns - wool of mature animals, which usually goes to the production of blankets, yarn, blankets.
Note! The most common composite materials with the addition of viscose, camel wool, silk. Such additives improve operational and external characteristics. Products made from 100% alpaca wool belong to the premium class.
Advantages and disadvantages
The material has several undeniable advantages:
- The fabric is very light, so the coat will definitely not be heavy.
- A wide variety of natural tones. Even unpainted wool can have various noble colors, which number more than twenty.
- Good thermal insulation characteristics. The coat will be warm and comfortable in the off-season, and even in rather cool weather. Dense warmed models can be worn safely in the winter season.
- The material is dense, wear-resistant. If you properly care for him, the thing will serve several seasons in a row.
- This fabric is almost not wrinkled due to the unique natural properties.
- Alpaca wool is very soft, smooth, completely non-prickly, very pleasant to the touch.
- The material has a subtle light shine, which gives the product elegance and charm.
- A smooth surface minimizes the risks of dirt, of course, if you wear the coat gently.
- Care is not the most difficult.
- Since animals live in mountainous regions, their wool is resistant to the effects of high humidity and practically does not absorb moisture.
The disadvantages are few. The first is a rather high cost. But it is fully justified by the excellent characteristics of the material and the long service life of the products. The second is the need to comply with certain rules of care. But such a minus can be attributed to almost all natural materials.
Manufacturers of alpaca wool are all over the world, with both elite and medium budget class. Foreign popular brands are Anna Verdi, Max Mara, Versace, Hugo Boss, Armani, Schneider Salzburg. But the products of such brands are not available to everyone.
If you want to buy a coat of alpaca, but are not willing to spend a large amount, then pay attention to the Russian manufacturers Kroyork and Meldes, as well as the Belarusian company Sinar.
Choosing the right model
If you do not know how to choose a coat from alpaca, then start with the selection of a suitable model. Consider different options:
- The fitted double-breasted coat is a universal classic that goes for everybody, without exception.
- The straight cut can also be considered one of the most successful, because it will allow you to hide excessive thinness, visually stretch the silhouette and reduce the abdomen volume with an apple-like figure, and also make the image stylish and at the same time restrained.
- The coat with the smell, complemented by a strap or belt, can both emphasize the refinement of the figure, and successfully mask the appetizing forms and make them more elegant.
- Trapeze style or A-silhouette will fit slender girls and owners of the figure “pear”. This model visually narrows the upper body and balances the proportions, as well as visually reduces the volume in the lower part.
- In the fashion volume oversize dimensionless models that fit perfectly into a free casual style and are suitable for young modern girls. But a complete representative of the fair sex can make this style even more overall.
When choosing a model worth paying attention to the details. For example, a volume hood will become a useful and stylish element. For warm weather, you can pick up the version with short sleeves. The accent of the image can be an original asymmetrical, turn-down collar or an elegant stand. Trendy and collarless models that allow you to experiment with accessories.
Variety of shades
Color can be almost anything: from discreet and noble to rich and even bright, screaming tones. If you value naturalness, then choose natural shades: beige, sand, brown, dairy. A boiled white coat will look fresh and romantic at the same time. Black color is an elegant classic.
Brightness lovers are not limited in choice and may consider options such as fuchsia, bright blue, mint, coral, yellow, mustard. Relevant and rich, deep tones, which are ideal ladies balzakovskogo age. It is emerald, chocolate, burgundy, terracotta, dark blue, burgundy.
What can be combined such a coat?
What to wear with an alpaca coat? Many options:
- A fitted elegant coat is best to wear over a sheath dress.
- Strict models of straight or fitted cut with a belt are combined with classic suits.
- Oversize youth coat can be combined with boyfriend jeans. Suit and trendy loose pajama suits.
- More feminine models are in harmony with skinny trousers and jeans: classic straight or skinny skinny. Supplement them with shirts, blouses, jumpers and pullovers.
- Fashionable coat can be combined with knitted dresses models "noodles", as well as sweater.
- Under a lightweight coat with short sleeves, it is quite possible to wear a sexy cocktail dress.
The choice of shoes depends on the coat model and involves creating an image in the same style. You can choose boots, neat boots with tight tops, semi-boots, ankle boots on wedge or heels. In warm weather, shoe loafers, pumps, oxfords or ballet flats.
Accessories will refresh and complement the image. Experiment with hats, picking up hats, scarves, hats, berets. Wear feminine gloves. The coat with a laconic collar or without it allows for a scarf, tippet or snood. And don't forget the purse. This can be a sophisticated clutch, roomy shopper, fashionable envelope bag or the original model box.
How to care for a coat?
Care for alpaca items requires adherence to several rules:
- Wash the thing only in cool water at a temperature not higher than 30 degrees.
- Hand wash is required using special products for wool.
- In case of heavy pollution it is advisable to dry the item.
- Do not use chemicals to protect against pests: they spoil the smell of the material and have a detrimental effect on it.
- Drying in natural conditions without spinning is necessary. Spread the coat on a horizontal surface, removing it from heat sources.
- Ironing is done at minimum temperatures through moistened gauze. Steam allowed.
- You can straighten or comb the pile using a dry soft brush.
Fashionable alpaca coat will occupy a worthy place in your wardrobe and allow you to create stylish images.
A bit of history
Wool as a material for making clothes began to be used long before the use of plant fibers. Our ancestors used sharp knives or combed them during the molting period to extract wool from the animal's body. Scissors were invented a little later.
Woolen threads were used not only for making fabrics, but also for decorating clothes with embroidery. However, it was mostly sheep wool, since alpacas inhabit the high plateaus in the Andes, and the wool from one animal is small, only 300 grams, which justifies its high cost.
Features and benefits of alpaca wool
Alpaca is extremely warm and at the same time luxurious looking type of fabric. Products made from alpaca combine the healing properties of camel's hair, tenderness and amazing softness of llama hair.
Unlike wool of other animal species, this one is never dyed. She already has a fairly wide natural color range from white to black.
If we compare alpaca wool with sheep, then it can be noted that the first one is 3 times stronger and 7 times warmer. In addition, it is extremely lightweight, resistant to moisture, silky, pleasant to the body, due to the peculiarities of the structure of hairs and serves for a long time, while maintaining an excellent initial appearance, does not cause allergies. Alpaca hair is not wrinkled and stretched; it is practically not affected by dirt. It has the ability to protect well not only from the cold, but also from the heat.
Like a coat of other materials, it can vary in color, style and size. The styles can be very diverse, so that everyone can find a specific model suitable for their style and shape from this magnificent material in every sense.
Demi-season models are very popular now, they can have a different cut: elongated or short, flared or slinky. But no matter what the coat was, always remain unchanged its properties perfectly protect from low temperatures, rain and cold penetrating wind.
Winter options usually complement the hood and natural fur.
The coat of alpaca wool, as mentioned above, is not subjected to staining. There are quite a wide range of natural colors, and specifically 22 colors. Among them are very popular and suitable for everyone black, white, chocolate, burgundy, beige, gray.
How to choose
If you choose a coat for wearing in winter, then note that the best way to protect from cold weather and wind elongated models. A quality alpaca wool will keep you warm and protect you from cold. If you want to stand out from the background of others, you can choose a style with the addition of some unusual details, it can be interesting decorated collar, asymmetrical cut and atypical arrangement of pockets.
If you complement the winter elongated dress with a neat belt, this will advantageously highlight the waist and give the image a greater femininity.
If you decide to choose a coat, as an option for autumn or spring, here it is the place to opt for a shortened model with a free cut. The most important thing is that you in this clothes look stylish, attractive and feel confident, and for this it is important that the style is well suited to your features and type of figure.
To coat successfully emphasized the dignity and skillfully hid your figure flaws, use the following tips:
- If you are lucky and your hourglass shape, then you are very lucky, because each coat model will look good on you, choose the option that you like best and fits into your style.
- If you have a “pear” figure (it is distinguished by its rather narrow shoulders against the background of lush hips), then pay attention mostly to the styles richly decorated with details at the level of the chest and shoulders. Unusual, lush, decorated collar, fur inserts will help to focus on the upper body. An elegant belt advantageously highlights the waist.
- If your type of figure is an “inverted triangle”, then try not to load the upper part with the parts, it is better to give preference to models that emphasize the lower part of the body. These can be flared styles or supplemented with voluminous folds.
- Girls with a rectangular type of figure, that is, having the same size of the shoulders, waist and hips should pay attention to models with unusual details or asymmetric cut. Thanks to them, the silhouette will find greater femininity and elegance. The belt also will not be superfluous.
- If you have an apple shape (a combination of narrow hips, shoulders with a rather wide waist), then the best option for you will be vertical, elongated, strict styles with straight lines. Be careful of an unusual cut and abundance of volume details.
In search of the best option, combining elegance, elegance, style and warmth, do not be too lazy to explore the range of boutiques and online stores. And then you will certainly find exactly the thing that you need. In addition to the style, the colors with which we have already decided, there is one more parameter that distinguishes an alpaca coat from others. This is the diameter of wool. So, they are:
- The 19 micron diameter has a royal alpaca,
- A diameter of 22.5 microns has alpaca baby,
- The diameter of 25.5 microns has a super soft alpaca,
- And a hair diameter of 32 microns is an adult animal.
The best, high quality and soft is considered to be royal and baby alpaca. You can also add that most often use animals belonging to the species Alpaca Uakaya. And the most valuable and at the same time very rare type of wool belongs to the species with the name Alpaca Suri.
Due to the fact that this wool has high strength, water resistance and retains heat very well, an alpaca coat can also be worn in winter. Models with a hood that will help protect your head from hypothermia and strong wind are also very popular. Often, winter coat options are decorated with fur.
As mentioned above, fur is most often used in winter styles. It is not only a stylish decoration, but also makes the coat wearable in the most severe frosts.
In their new collections, many brands did not miss the opportunity to release a coat of such high-quality and surprising in its properties material as alpaca wool.
In its new collection, this company presented a wide range of models for every taste and color. Almost all of them are a mixture of valuable alpaca wool with other species. Usually the first in the material for the coat is present in the amount of 75%. As for styles, it can be noted that almost all things are presented in length to the knee, which is a universal option, suitable for any fashionable woman.
Differences lie in the cut and decorative elements. There are models decorated with fur in the area of the collar or sleeves, complemented by pockets, with narrow or flared sleeves. The color range is also different, from the most elegant and classic black, blue, gray to extraordinary bright, helping to stand out from the crowd of turquoise, red, blue-violet shades.
This company in its production of fashionable coats also prefers to use a mixture of alpaca wool with the hair of other types of pets. In the new collection there are a variety of models from different materials. And specifically from alpaca there are only a few options.
This mustard coat, straight to the knee, with symmetrically located two pockets, has a rounded and small neckline at the top, and the collar is missing, a very simple, concise and surprisingly stylish thing at the same time.
The collection continues with a no less stylish pale blue coat, sewn freely and volumetrically, has a classic knee-length, geometric and at the same time fashionable collar with pointed ends, without unnecessary details, everything is strictly and minimalist, which gives things even more charm.
The following model is made in black color, has a simple free straight cut, the length reaches the knee, like the others, this option is devoid of unnecessary details and rich decor, but its highlight is a luxurious, lush collar made of natural fur, which not only looks very stylish, but also protects the neck during the cold season.
Another model has a length above the knee, which is well suited for girls with slender long legs, trapezoidal silhouette. Особенностью этого варианта является яркий клетчатый принт и 3 пуговицы, которые так удачно вписываются в общую картину.
В этой компании для пошива новинок используется смесь шерсти различных животных, в том числе альпака с шёлком или полиэстером. Моделей представлен широчайший ассортимент.
Все они имеют различную длину: от середины бедра до чуть ниже колена. Most of the available options are sewn in straight cut and combined with such details as one or three buttons. It should be noted that the styles, supplemented with only one button, look extremely stylish in the absence of many details and minimalist design. Several models are complemented by a voluminous zapashny collar, in some cases decorated with fur accents, very well with these options fits the belt in tone to the color of the product itself.
Alpaca Wool: Species and Features
Alpaca animal can not be found anywhere except in some areas of Peru, Bolivia and Chile. This artiodactyl belongs to the camelid family and resembles a llama in appearance. Yes, and the quality of wool, they have a fairly close similarity.
Alpaca wool has long been used for capes and ponchos. Recently, the demand for alpaca wool has appeared in other countries. Experienced knitters know that it is practically impossible to find softer, softer and warmer yarn than alpaca.
Alpaca wool is divided into the following types:
- Uakaya This wool is equal in its properties to bear fur.
- Suri. Wool of this breed is characterized by a long and very thin pile, which, moreover, slightly curls closer to the tips.
- Baby suri This subspecies differs in that its wool is soft and thin.
100% alpaca wool on sale is extremely rare. Pure alpaca wool belongs to the premium class category.
Advantages and disadvantages of an alpaca coat
The alpaca wool coat has the following advantages:
- lung. A wide color palette of patrol wool allows you to create products of noble color that do not need coloring. In total, there are more than 20 shades of alpaca natural fur.
- warm. Coats of alpka can be worn in the offseason. Clothes with insulation sewn for wearing in winter.
- not afraid of moisture. This is due to the fact that alpaca lives in mountainous regions, where it often rains.
- easy care. Coats do not need to be ironed.
Dense fabric, which is practically not wrinkled. The softness of alpaca wool prevents creasing, so the coat can be folded for summer storage without fear that it will hesitate.
- natural gloss of the material gives the product an expensive look
- not prickly. Due to the fact that the fur of this animal is very soft, long and thin, it is pleasant to the touch and causes only pleasant feelings when touched.
The disadvantages of alpaca include its high price. But if we take into account the fact that the material has a high wear resistance, this drawback is considered insignificant.
Alpaca coats are popular all over the world, and therefore such brands as Anna Verdi, Hugo Boss, Max Mara, Armani, Versace, Schneider Salzburg did not fail to take advantage of this. Unfortunately, the buyer has to pay for the brand's fame, and therefore, coats of this wool are available only to a limited circle of potential buyers.
If you want to buy an alpaca coat cheaply or at least at an affordable price, We advise you to pay attention to the products of Russian manufacturersFor example, the Kroyork and Meldes factories enjoy good reviews, and the Belarusian brand Sinar is also praised.
The alpaca coat is no different from the rest of the clothes in terms of cut, because fashion trends influence our idea of fashionable things. Consider which models are in trend:
- Alpaca wrap coat allows you to create an image of a gentle fragile woman and successfully disguise under a stubborn kilos.
- Classic double breasted fitted coat. This style of alpaca coat goes to almost all women without exception.
- Coat straight cut is always true. It allows you to highlight the waist for those who have a weak view. Under it you can hide the odd kilograms. Clothing straight cut is ideal for women who occupy leadership positions.
- A-line or A-line - it is a perfect cut for women with pear type. Such a style visually reduces the “heavy” lower part and creates a balance.
The main decor of a woolen coat can be a turndown or asymmetrical collar or stand-up collar.
Collared models will allow you to use accessories such as a scarf or snood.
Alpaca natural fur has a wide color palette: from noble rich tones to bright ones. The closest to the natural shades: beige, brown, milky, sand. As always, classic colors are black and white out of competition.
Young girls who prefer bright colors can choose a coat of alpaca fuchsia, usually coral, mustard, purple, burgundy, navy, blue and even yellow. Middle-aged ladies prefer a coat of deep rich color - emerald, terracotta, burgundy, chocolate.
Companions in clothes
So, what to wear with alpaca coat? You can create a stylish ensemble by combining a coat with such things:
- sheath and coat are the best companions.
- the sweater dress or as it is called “Noodle” is the best companion of a stylish alpaca coat.
- Oversize coats can be worn with boyfriend jeans. This model looks very good with a pajama suit.
- A fitted coat blends well with a business trouser suit.
- The cocoon coat is in harmony with pencil skirts and skinny trousers, which can be complemented by a turtleneck, pullover or jumper.
- A light cocktail dress perfectly harmonizes with a lightweight coat with short sleeves.
Shoes under the coat of alpine wool can be selected based on personal preference. The main rule is compatibility. Stylish looks ensemble of jackboots, coats and hats or berets.
In addition to jackboots, the coat can be combined with high-toed boots, half boots, loafers, oxfords.
Do not forget about such an integral accessory as a headdress, which can be a beret, a hat, a hat or a stylish scarf.
As for the bag, it can be a small clutch, a volume shopper or, on the contrary, a small handbag in the form of an envelope.
How to clean coat from alpaca?
Natural wool is a capricious thing, and therefore requires special attention. There are a few rules to follow in order to preserve the original appearance of the product:
- Wash the coat in warm water at a temperature no higher than 30 degrees.
- Wash a wool coat in the machine can not. Only hand wash is possible with the use of special products for products from natural wool.
- If the pollution can not be cleaned or there are difficult to remove stains on it, it is better to pass it in dry cleaning.
- After washing, the product must be wrung out carefully and manually. Alpaca must be dried on a horizontal surface. Do not hang it near the heaters.
- To iron a coat with alpaca, set the iron to the minimum temperature and iron the clothes through gauze.
- To comb the coat after washing, use a clothes brush with soft fibers.
- To protect natural wool from moth, use only natural-based products, because chemicals can damage the structure of the material.
Fashionable alpaca women's coat is a stylish off-season look. In it you will be warm and comfortable.
Features and benefits of fabric
Alpaca is a Peruvian artiodactyl that lives in the mountains. Such wool is a very valuable raw material, the use of which for years was limited to alpaca's habitats. Traditional outfits were sewn of wool, above all, ponchos and capes, without which it is easy to do in the highlands. Later, the ability of such a fabric to provide the same comfort both in very frosty and very hot weather was estimated by North Americans, and industrial production was already launched there.
It is difficult to overestimate the undoubted advantages and advantages of the alpaca over other woolen materials. Its main trump cards are:
- Density. Fabric with alpaca wool is very dense, which allows you to sew out of it incredibly warm demi-season and even winter coats of all sizes and any cut.
- Durability. The durability of alpaca products has been tested and proven by many generations of consumers. The material is very durable, if compared with sheep wool, then by this indicator it exceeds it by three times. In addition, the coat of alpaca is not covered with pellets, does not hesitate and does not fall, no matter how many years they wear it.
- Heat protection and thermoregulation. If we continue the comparison, by the heat-resistant qualities sheep wool shows a result seven times smaller than alpaca. The thermostatic properties inherent in the wool of this Peruvian animal are invaluable. Thanks to them, going into a coat from alpaca from a frosty street into a heated room, you will not be covered with “seven sweats”.
In addition to all the above, it is worth noting the lightness of this material, its softness and uniformity, silkiness, resistance to most contaminants (alpaca wool fibers are completely devoid of fat, which eliminates excessive marzime), noble shine. In addition, the material is also hypoallergenic, all of which makes a coat of such wool incredibly valuable.
Since alpaca wool keeps its shape perfectly, coats of this material are created in a variety of styles and cuts. Double-breasted coat - a classic. Every brand you will certainly find such a style, because these coats never go out of fashion. The overseas fashion that has increased in recent seasons has led to the appearance of a large number of alpaca coats in just such a style. Its advantage is that it looks great on women with any type of figure.
Other current fashion trends - a coat with a smell, shortened models, exquisite finishes (fur, embroidery, other decorative elements). If we talk about practicality, it is worth noting the model with a hood. This detail is now in trend, and most importantly its dignity - it replaces the headpiece. Thus, two problems are solved at once: the probability of wearing a hat in vain or, on the contrary, not wearing it and freezing it disappears, besides, the hairstyle will remain intact in any case - the hood will not harm it.
The alpaca coat with fur is also very relevant now. This wool is in perfect harmony with the skins of sable, silver fox or arctic fox. Defenders of the animal world can pay attention to models with artificial fur. Such a finish is more typical of winter coat models, rather than demi-season. This may be one of the few differences between alpaca coats for winter and autumn / spring coats.
In fact, you can wear the same coat of this material in any cold season, because thanks to its unique properties, the alpaca allows you not to freeze in the most severe frost and not to get worn out in warm weather. The need to purchase several models can be dictated only by the desire of a woman to diversify her wardrobe, experiment with styles, lengths and colors.
Large size coat for full girls
Another advantage of alpaca wool is the fact that it not only holds its shape perfectly, it also slims. And this is an invaluable quality when it comes to clothing of large sizes. After all, it is very important for owners of magnificent forms to look fit, and an alpaca coat will help with this.
If we talk about specific models that are most advantageous for figure skaters, then first of all it is worth paying attention to the sophisticated fitted styles. The length can be up to the knee or slightly lower. The collar design will be important in the model of such a cut - choose the options with an unusual finish.
Color models will help to emphasize the advantages of a smart feminine figure. For example, a coat of rich red tone. In this case, we recommend two lengths: a short model (it should be fitted) or maxi (free cut). The main thing to remember is that such a bright thing needs to be combined with neutral accessories. Therefore, before buying, make sure that you have the appropriate shoes and handbag.
Great in large size looks alpaca fur coat with a smell. Hue is better to choose a light, but natural. So the image will be light and refreshing, like a spring breeze.
Types of wool and composition
Speaking about the origin of alpacas, many mistakenly claim that this is a kind of llama. However, it is not. The progenitor of alpaca is the vicuna, a smaller mammal of the camelid family. So it would be more correct to say that alpaca and llama are not relatives.
These owners of priceless wool are bred in Peru, where they come from, as well as in Bolivia and Chile. There are two types of alpaca - Suri and Uakaya. They differ from each other in the structure of wool. Suri looks like a pigtail, longer. Wool uakaya looks more like plush. In the manufacturing sector, this wool is divided into several categories according to the fiber thickness:
- royal (19 microns),
- baby (19-22 microns),
- very soft (22-25 microns),
- adult (25-32 microns).
At the same time, suri is valued more than uakaya. Especially expensive is alpaca “baby suri”, in the manufacture of which only young animals (no older than 10 years old) are used to make wool.
Manufacturers of alpaca coats often try to increase the performance characteristics of the fabric, as well as cheapen it a little, and use mixed materials for sewing.
The most common combinations are 70% alpaca, 30% wool of another animal (for example, a camel), alpaca and silk or viscose (in the same proportions). Particularly impressive are models from a mixture of alpaca and silk. You can find a coat of 100% alpaca. These are very expensive premium models.
Since alpaca is a unique thing, the coat of natural colors is by far the most appreciated. In addition, even among them, you can get off your feet, choosing as there are as many as twenty-two natural shades of alpaca. Of course, manufacturers are actively using dyes to achieve a few dozen more color solutions.
If you welcome everything natural, look for "native" colors - black, white, cream, gray, brown, burgundy and a half dozen of adjacent and intermediate shades.
Actual trends of this season favor natural range. A black coat, like a black dress, should be in the wardrobe of every girl.
White alpaca coat is a choice of romantic natures. A burgundy option - for lovers to leave a vivid impression. A gray coat made of this wool will suit the dreamers. A brown-cream scale - for adherents of the classic office style in clothes.
Of course, there will always be those willing to try on a coat of mustard or coral-colored alpaca, which will warm not only the body, but also the eyes, in the dank autumn evenings. For all lovers of bright colors manufacturers carefully offer all the most fashionable shades of alpaca coloring - lavender, cornflower, buttercup and others.
How to care?
It has been repeatedly said about the numerous advantages of alpaca wool. But the durability of the coat of this material can not be built only on them. Such clothing requires competent care. Only then the high price of this thing will be justified, and the coat itself will be able to please you for many years.
Remember a few simple rules.
- Moth clothes from alpaca is almost not terrible, you can not be afraid that the insect will damage your luxurious outfit. But what turns out to be truly destructive is naphthalene or other chemical means to combat moths. If you are still worried about possible “guests” in your closet, scare them with natural flavors - wormwood, cedar, lavender.
- Especially expensive models from 100% alpaca are the most reliable to dry-clean. The same can be said for less expensive but white or very light coats. This also applies if there are spots on the coat. In this case, any model - regardless of the cost, color and composition of the fabric - should go to dry cleaning.
- Non-flush coats can be washed in cold water using soft woolen gels. Dry without pressing: place on the table, straighten when the water is drained, finally dry on a hanger.
- It is possible to iron, but from a seamy side and through damp fabric. If the pile is slightly adhered, it should be straightened with a dry brush.