The easiest to prepare, very tasty dish for nature (if baked on the grill) and for the house (if baked in the oven). You can experiment with different vegetables. I have done it several times already, so I am sharing with you. And the recipe was seen by me in one of the numbers of either the “School of the Deli”, or the “Collection of Recipes”.
Marinated Chicken Skewers
Another recipe brought from vacation. Chicken skewers with marinade secrets from a Turkish chef. When the girls and I devoured these skewers for dinner, I hardly believed that at least one chef could reveal the secret of his recipe, and, moreover, this marinade! Went to the chef all-in with compliments and a head-on question. Either he didn’t expect such impudence, or he couldn’t resist my pressure and meticulousness, but I got the recipe, and I played with the proportions of the marinade at home. I got the same result and taste of home-made kebabs on the grill, so I can safely recommend it for your picnic!
Marinated fish in a new way
The beauty of this recipe is that the fried fish in the marinade does not need to be further subjected to heat treatment. A crisp onion, according to my daughter, gives the finished sauce a taste of kebab. Intrigued? Then welcome to the recipe!
Baked meat in a universal marinade
Meat in a universal marinade, baked a whole piece. For a very long time I was looking for a recipe for a universal and tasty marinade for meat or poultry, through trial and error, this one was found. The meat (chicken) cooked in this way is very popular with my family and friends, so I’m boldly sharing this recipe with you! Try it, highly recommend it!
Chicken in onion marinade
I just fell in love with this recipe. And I definitely advise you to cook a chicken in this way. It is very tasty, not troublesome and fast. Thanks for the recipe Sveta (Virgo).
The site has several recipes for fish under the marinade, but there is no such thing (which I was extremely surprised). This is a recipe from childhood spent in the Far East, almost in the most eastern point of Russia. Come in and help yourself!
Cabbage, I have long been no salt, and doing this recipe. I'll make a jar of such cabbage, eat it, do more. Today marinated, and tomorrow you can eat. We really like this cabbage. There are many recipes for pickled cabbage, and I also decided to share my own.
Spiced honey marinade cheese
Just to say that it is tasty - to say nothing. The taste of this cheese is fabulous. Having tried marinated cheese once, I became a big fan of this business. I experiment with different cheeses and marinades. I offer you one of the most delicious options. Such cheese can be used as an appetizer for wine, brandy, added to various salads, and marinade can be used as a dressing. Help yourself!
Honey Marinated Eggplants
And again I come to you with my seams, and again with eggplants! :) This recipe is taken from the site "8 Spoons" and is a bit like the recipe for the cook Lanochka "Eggplant marinated", with only a few changes. Well, just great! We'll have to tinker, but it's worth it. You can eat in a day, and you can prepare for the winter, which we did.
Marinade. Marinade is a liquid seasoning that helps to give the original taste and pleasant aroma to various dishes. The concept of "marinade" appeared in the 1600s - in those days fish and meat were processed for better storage with special brines.
Currently, there are a great many of the most diverse marinades, because marinated products have long since become an integral part of the modern human meal. Marinades can be both extremely simple and incredibly complex, but in any case, their main purpose will be to improve the taste of various dishes and help them to be stored better, because marinades help to suppress the activity of harmful bacteria and microorganisms that can spoil tasty food in a matter of hours. and quality products.
Marinades not only help to improve the taste of food, but also partially replenish the needs of the human body for antioxidants, vitamins and other beneficial active substances. Most often, meat and fish are marinated.
It is also important to know that not all marinades can be considered beneficial for the organism. The basic rule of making a "healthy" marinade: marinade should not be too sweet, too sour, or too sharp. It is best for the preparation of marinades to take vinegar, the concentration of which does not exceed 3%. And you can give them the desired sharpness with garlic, horseradish and pepper. Since garlic is quite a powerful ingredient, before putting it in marinade, it is recommended to slightly podvarit.
People suffering from a peptic ulcer of the intestine or stomach, it is undesirable to use marinades with vinegar content, and if you have problems with the veins in your legs you should exclude spicy marinades from the diet. It should not be used for hemorrhoids or varicose veins and garlic.
In general, if you use any marinade, you must carefully monitor the reaction of the body and your sensations - even in the absence of any problems with digestion, some marinades can cause heartburn or even nausea. With such a reaction of the organism, the marinades that caused it should also be replaced in a timely manner with more harmless options. The ideal option in this case may be wine, since it doesn’t cause any harm to the body as a marinade - the percentage of its content in pickled fish or meat is always extremely low, and when these fish or meat are finally cooked, the remaining part will disappear from the marinade. alcohols, and the finished dish will always delight with its great taste!
Variants of dishes
How to cook dishes with honey marinade? Below are some interesting recipes.
If you prefer to eat vegetables, you can cook savory eggplants in honey marinade. Here is what you need for this:
- several eggplants (4-5),
- four cloves of garlic,
- three or four tablespoons of refined vegetable oil,
- pepper, salt.
- a couple of art. spoons of vinegar,
- four to five tomatoes,
- three tablespoons of natural honey,
- 1.5 Art. spoons of salt
- three tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare eggplants. They need to be washed and cut into rings. Next, to remove the bitterness, sprinkle them with salt and leave for about twenty minutes, then rinse and place on a parchment-laid pan. Bake eggplants at 180 degrees for no more than fifteen minutes. They should be soft enough, but you don't need to brown them.
- Peel the onion and cut into thin half-rings, and carrots are best rubbed with a grater (after pre-cleaning). Vegetables need to fry in butter until transparent.
- Chop garlic in any way, after clearing. Parsley finely finely narvite or chop.
- Boil the tomatoes, peel them off and chop them using a meat grinder or blender.
- The resulting liquid tomato puree move into a saucepan, bring to a boil. Next, add here all the other ingredients required to prepare the marinade: vinegar, honey, salt and oil. Cook everything in just a few minutes and remove from the stove.
- Take a jar, put fried carrots with onions on the bottom, then eggplants, then garlic with parsley. Next alternate layers in the same order. At the end, pour all the ingredients in the marinade. Put the snack in the fridge, and try the next day.
Using spicy honey-mustard marinade, you can cook delicious potatoes. You will need:
- from 8 to 10 potatoes
- two or three tablespoons of honey,
- two teaspoons of soy sauce,
- a couple tablespoons of mustard,
- three or four art. spoons of olive oil (if not, use ordinary vegetable),
- The first stage is the preparation of potatoes, which consists in cleaning them, cutting them into fairly large slices and cooking. But you need to boil the potatoes literally ten minutes, that is, almost to half-ready.
- While the main ingredient is prepared, you should do marinade. Preparing it is simple: just mix honey, butter, mustard, soy sauce and salt.
- Next, boiled potatoes (it is not necessary to cool it, just drain the water) immerse in marinade and mix gently. Let him stand for half an hour.
- Now prepare a baking dish and grease its bottom with butter. You can also cover it with parchment, so that you have absolutely nothing to burn.
- Put the potatoes in the form and send it to an oven preheated to 180 degrees for fifteen or twenty minutes. The potato should be soft and reddened.
The wings in honey and soy sauce are very tasty. Prepare these ingredients:
- a kilo of chicken wings,
- 100 ml of soy sauce,
- three art. spoons of natural and rather liquid honey,
- three cloves of fresh garlic or a quarter of a teaspoon of granulated.
- To start, you should prepare the marinade. If you use fresh garlic, clean and chop it, for example, with a press. Mix soy sauce, honey and garlic, mix everything actively to get a homogeneous liquid.
- Wash the wings and put in any large container, pour marinade. Leave them to marinate for at least an hour. And so that they are better soaked, periodically mix them.
- Next, take the form and cover it with parchment soaked in oil. Lay the wings, and better so that they are not in contact with each other (soaked with honey skin can stick when heated).
- Send the baking tray to the oven heated to 180-190 degrees for about 50-60 minutes.
- When the wings get a beautiful ruddy color, reach for them.
Using spicy and unusual honey marinade, you can cook meat, such as pork. You will need the following ingredients:
- about 700 grams of pork (better to use lean)
- three to four cloves of garlic,
- tablespoon of 9% vinegar (apple, wine or rice),
- three art. spoons of liquid natural honey,
- a quarter of a teaspoon of ground pepper,
- third or half glass of water
- Make a marinade. Chop garlic in any way, chop the pure dill. Mix vinegar, water (you can warm it up a little), honey, pepper, salt, as well as dill and garlic.
- The meat should be cut into cubes of medium size, after washing and drying it. Put the pieces in a deep bowl. Peel the onion and cut into thin rings, add to the pork. Pour the ingredients in the marinade and leave for an hour and a half.
- Heat the oil in a pan. First, roast the meat for about five minutes, then add the onions from the marinade and cook everything without a lid for about five minutes.
- Now pour the remaining marinade into the pan, cover it with a lid and simmer the dish on medium heat for about twenty minutes.
- Add some salt at the end if necessary.
Some useful tips:
- In the honey marinade, you can cook almost any kind of food, such as fish, meat, vegetables, and so on.
- Remember that honey burns pretty quickly, so do not make the fire too strong if you do not want to spoil the dish.
- This marinade can be used for kebabs or barbecue dishes. But only charcoal cooking is lowered, as on an open fire the honey will immediately burn and form a black crust.
Pork in honey-sour marinade
Recipe of Cyril Martynenko, Torro Grill restaurant brand chef
1 kg of pork pulp
100 ml balsamic vinegar
1 tsp black pepper
1 tbsp. vegetable oil
Step 1. Cut the meat into large equal pieces.
Step 2. Finely chop the onion.
Step 3. Mix all the ingredients for the marinade, add onions.
Step 4. Pour marinade meat, leave for a couple of hours.
Step 5, Fry the meat on the coals, previously planted on skewers.
Duck breast fried with ginger and honey
The author is Francesco Pistacchio, the head waiter of the Buono restaurant.
1 duck breast
70 g of prunes
5 ml of Worcestershire sauce
5 ml balsamic cream
White wine to taste
5 ml of olive oil
Olive oil - 5 ml
Step 1. Peel the ginger and cut into strips. Heat a little olive oil in a frying pan.
Step 2. Fry the breast from all sides, starting with the skin. Salt Cut the duck into slices.
Step 3. Add rosemary, duck pieces to the pan, sprinkle with brandy and set on fire. Immediately add prunes, ginger, sliced straws, wine, vinegar and honey.
Step 4. Pour in the broth, pepper, add balsamic and Worcester sauce. Put a piece of butter to thicken the sauce.
Step 5. Put the duck slices on a plate, the sauce is on top. Garnish with parsley.
Liver Honey Cake
Dmitry Shurshakov's recipe, chef of SEVEN restaurant
For honey cake (you need 300 g per 1 cake):
50 g butter
For pate (need 250 g):
125 g chicken liver
125 g butter
10 ml of cream 33%
Spices for carrots in Korean
50 g dried figs
5 g vegetable oil
2 g ground ginger
3 fresh figs for decoration
Step 1. Cooking the cake: melt butter, honey, sugar and soda in the water bath for 15-20 minutes.
Step 2. Beat eggs with sugar, add to the resulting mixture.
Step 3. Sift the flour, knead the dough and put in a cold place for 2 hours.
Step 4. Divide the dough into small pieces, roll and bake at 190 degrees for 5-6 minutes.
Step 5. Cooking pate: Heat chicken yolk, butter and chicken liver in a frying pan to a temperature of 50 degrees.
Step 6. Beat with a blender, add cream, salt and spices.
Step 7. Bake on the steam bath at a temperature of 100 degrees for 60 minutes.
Step 8. Prepare the jam: soak the figs, and then boil it until cooked (until it becomes soft).
Step 9. Onion fry in vegetable oil, mix with figs and beat in a blender.
Step 10. Putting the cake, spreading the cakes with chicken liver pate.
Step 11. Sprinkle crumbs from the crust over the top and decorate with fig jam and fig fruits.
Cooking meat with honey. Valuable advice
If you want to become a real magician in a cook's cap, you should remember small culinary tricks.
- Honey combines perfectly with lime, garlic, coriander, cardamom, ginger, orange and lemon zest. Add these spices to the marinade and you can be sure that the result will be worthy!
- If you marinate the meat in a bee product or just smear it with honey with spices, then it will be covered with a crisp crust and will get a wonderful aroma when frying and baking.
- Honey does not make too hot ovens, so when baking, set the temperature not higher than 180 degrees.
1. Pork shashlik in honey marinade
We promised you a recipe for a magnificent barbecue? Save it for a future picnic!
- Pork neck - 2 kg
- Honey - 100 g
- Onions - 0.5 kg
- French mustard - 3 tbsp. l
- A mixture of peppers, salt, thyme, spicy paprika - to taste
- ½ lemon juice
- Olive oil - 50 ml
Mix well honey, thyme, lemon juice and butter. Meat pieces salt and pepper. Add honey-mustard mixture and onion rings to pork. Stir. Marinate meat for several hours under pressure, or even better all night long. Meat with this marinade retains its flavor and juice. The kebab is very tender, with a delicate aroma of mustard, invigorating spiciness and the very "highlight" that every guest will fall in love with.
2. Weekend pasta with chicken and honey
Ingredients (for 4 servings):
- Pasta - Farfalle - 500 g
- Chicken thighs - 4 pcs.
- Honey - 4 tbsp. l
- Soy sauce - 3 tbsp. l
- Soy sauce - 30 g
- Olive oil - 30 g.
- Butter - 30 g.
- Salt - to taste
Honey Chicken is something new! And in sunny Arab countries, this combination is considered a classic. Decorate the weekend lunch with pasta-farfalle with chicken and honey. Farfalle are macaroni in the form of butterflies or bows, which both children and adults love for their original form.
First, separate the chicken meat from the bones and cut into pieces. In a high frying pan in olive oil, melt the butter and fry the chicken for 5 minutes. Add soy sauce and honey, do not add salt. Actively stirring, fry until done. In salted water, boil the pasta. Be sure to leave 50 ml of water in which they are boiled. Mix the "bows" with chicken, add this water and simmer for 3 minutes. with constant stirring. We lay out the plates, call the guests to the table and begin to listen to compliments!
3. Honey duck with apples
Ingredients (for 4 servings):
- Duck - 1 pc.
- Apples green sour - 4 pcs.
- Honey - 3 tbsp.
- Olive oil - 30 g.
- Mustard - 1 tbsp.
- Salt, ground black pepper - to taste
A celebration is planned? Accompany the happy event at the festive table should be a dish that is memorable and taste, and appearance. Let's cook a duck with apples in a honey glaze!
To do this, cut the apples into slices. We lightly salt the duck and pepper it inside. Stuff the bird with apples and sew it with toothpicks. Carefully pierce the breast with a knife in several places. Salt, pepper and coat with olive oil. Pour 1 cm of water on the bottom of the pan and send the duck into the oven. Every 10 min. water the bird with fat. After 1 hour, we make an incision between the thigh and the carcass and check for readiness - there should be no blood. 10 min. before the end of baking, grease the duck with a mixture of honey and mustard. We take out the baking sheet, free the duck from the apples and cut it.Glazed duck reigns on the table!
4. Turkey Oriental with Honey and Sesame
- Turkey fillet - 300 g
- Honey - 50 ml
- Sesame - 10 g
- Soy Sauce - 100 ml
- Vegetable oil
“Arab night! Magical East. Let the carpet take you away from your worries,
To the East, where the fairy tale is calling! ”, - you will hum while the tender turkey swims in red-hot honey gold. This oriental dish is ideal for an evening date. Turkey meat is dietary and light, sesame increases libido, and honey gives energy.
To feed your love with this dish, first prepare the marinade - let's dissolve the honey in soy sauce. Chop the fillet in small pieces and mix them in the marinade. For some time, let the meat marinate. Heat the oil in a pan and quickly fry the turkey pieces until golden brown, stirring intensely. Sprinkle meat with sesame seeds and cook another 1 min. If you have a jar with a ready-made mixture of honey and sesame, then add 3 tbsp. mixes in marinade.
Cooking is easier than ever and you don’t need to re-read the volumes from the culinary library. But you will write a treatise on love after such a dinner easily and enthusiastically!
5. Sandwich with dried meat and honey
- Toast Bread or Ciabatta
- Cottage cheese processed cheese
- The neck is dry-cured
- Honey - 1 tbsp.
If time is running out and I want to urgently eat something meaty and nourishing, then the following recipe will be just the way. On the bread lay out cottage cheese cheese and any dried meat. You can plant a sandwich with lettuce leaves or add bright colors with sliced tomatoes. Top pouring honey. Try it - lick your fingers! Also, the recipe will be appreciated by lovers of travel and beer lovers. After all, this is a wonderful snack to a glass of foam!
The special qualities of honey marinade
Against the background of a huge number of various recipes using honey, certainly stand out with honey marinade.
Honey itself, as a separate product, is able to give not only the flavor and desired appearance of the dish, but also to preserve such important moisture and juiciness, especially when it comes to cooking meat.
However, honey has played a significant role since the most ancient times in cooking meat, especially for pork.
It gives the meat a golden and shining look, and tenderloin, marinated in honey, becomes something more than just a juicy piece of meat.
It also combines perfectly with many other ingredients.
Honey-mustard marinade is considered to be the reference when it comes to cooking pork or chicken.
Honey marinade for cooking for chicken or pork steaks
Main ingredients for marinade:
- mustard (can be cereal) - 3 tablespoons,
- honey - 3-4 tablespoons,
- spices and seasonings to taste, but black pepper, basil, parsley,
- salt to taste
- with preference garlic.
- Preparing everything you need, knead the honey with mustard and spices in a bowl (without salt), mix well and leave for a few minutes.
- Treat the meat - remove the skins (optional), cut into chunks, and if it seems harsh, slightly repelled.
- Thoroughly coat and saturate the meat with the cooked marinade, isolate in a cold place (in the refrigerator, cover with a lid) for at least 2 hours.
It is better to prepare everything in advance, in the morning, before the evening meal, or even in one day. Before cooking, take the meat out of the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes, add salt and place on a baking sheet or wire rack.
Can be sent to cooking until a soft, shiny crust is reached.
Honey Marinated Wings
A special milestone in the culinary art is cooking chicken wings, as many people like this part most.
It should be noted that the wings, as the basis for the dish, have certain features, among which are a small amount of meat, size, abundance of skin, characteristic of the end of the limb.
Honey-soy marinade in this situation is the best solution.
Honey will make the wings welcome and sparkling, soy sauce will give a peculiar flavor to the taste.
- chicken wings - 600-700 grams,
- honey –2 tablespoons,
- garlic - 2 teeth,
- soy sauce - 5 tablespoons,
- salt - 0.5 - a teaspoon, you can not put at all, as there is soy sauce,
- spices and seasonings - to taste, hot pepper and basil are perfect, on the tip of the blade.
Cooking delicious marinated honey wings:
- Wash the wings and leave to dry for the preparation of the filling.
- Mix all the necessary ingredients - honey, sauce, spices, salt.
- Putting all the wings in a bowl or other space, pour the marinade and try to mix thoroughly and saturate each piece. Leave for 2-3 hours.
- Along the passage of time - grease the baking sheet with oil and lay out the wings. Cook under a temperature of 180 degrees for about 40-45 minutes. Enjoy your meal!
Honey marinade for pork ribs
Practically any meat product cooked in honey marinade can overshadow many dishes on the holiday table with its taste, and even more so at an ordinary family dinner.
But special attention should be paid to pork ribs, which many people love for their softness and juiciness.
What will be their surprise when they try them, thoroughly soaked in honey sauce.
It is honey with lemon, with carefully selected and verified quantities of necessary spices, marinade will strike even the most inveterate gourmet and connoisseur of soft and nourishing ribs.
- pork ribs - 500-600 grams,
- honey - 250-300 grams,
- soy sauce - 4-5 tablespoons,
- lemon - 3-4 thin slices,
- mustard - 2 teaspoons,
- salt, pepper, other seasonings - to taste.
- Meat preparation - we wash and remove excess elements from the ribs.
- If necessary, cut into pieces, after which - immediately sprinkle with spices and salt. Leave the meat a little to eat them.
- At this time, squeeze out the juice and some lemon pulp, where we add honey, mustard and soy sauce. Stir well.
- Lay the prepared ribs in the bowl and pour the marinade over everything. It is desirable that the marinade penetrated into each piece. Leave a little marinade for watering them in the cooking process.
- Leave the blank for a period of at least 3-3.5 hours. Again, if there is a possibility - it can be harvested for a longer time.
- Over time, we get our treat and send it to a lightly oiled baking tray or wire rack. Cooking should be done on moderate heat, periodically sprinkling pieces, until a brown juicy crust.
Honey Marinated Vegetables
The versatility and comparability of honey seasoning is far from being limited to meat dishes only. Honey for vegetables, as well as marinade with its participation, will make a delicious side dish for meat or fish even sweeter, more fragrant and appetizing.
This is especially true for eggplants, zucchini and even onions, the crust of which will become golden and eye-catching, and the sweet smell will not leave a single chance.
According to the recipe you can cook zucchini, eggplant, add cucumbers, peppers and even onions.
- lemon - 1 piece,
- zucchini - 1 piece,
- eggplant - half,
- honey - 100 grams,
- garlic - 1 clove,
- thyme - 1 teaspoon,
- salt - 0.5 tsp,
- Pepper - 0.5 tsp.
Recipe for several delicious vegetable side dishes with honey marinade:
- If the honey is sticky and hard, it needs to be slightly melted so that it can be easily poured between saucers.
- We press a lemon, we get a little pulp. Juice should be at least 3 teaspoons.
- Add honey, pepper and salt and thyme to the juice, then mix it thoroughly until smooth.
- Squeeze a clove of garlic and also send to the resulting mass, mix.
- Cut into pieces of vegetables convenient to us (preferably, not too large to let the marinade soak them).
- We throw the base and cooked marinade in a bowl, mix and let it brew for at least 1.5 hours. At the expiration of time - get and fry well. Enjoy your meal!
Additional recipes with honey marinade
In addition to the main component of the recipe for exquisite meat or melting in the mouth garnish, using honey qualities, they can be used in other branches of cooking.
So, for example, amazing taste, but simple cooking have all sorts of honey-based sauces, pickles and even mixes for seaming for the winter.
One of the most savory and appetite-appetizing is honey with ginger, which can be used with the most varied delicacies served without the slightest danger of harming the overall taste or appearance of the dish.
- soy sauce - 60 grams,
- honey - 50 grams,
- lemon juice - 30 grams,
- olive oil - 30 grams,
- ginger root - 30 grams.
Cooking amazing sauce with honey and ginger to the table:
- Lightly melt the honey to a sticky consistency (if necessary).
- Put the honey in a saucer and add soy sauce and pre-squeezed lemon juice with a barely noticeable amount of pulp.
- Thoroughly peel and finely chop the ginger, then add to the resulting mixture.
- Add oil and mix thoroughly until sufficiently liquid homogeneous mass. Can be served with chicken or pork, as well as with some vegetables.
Today we have dismantled the main delights of honey marinade, which is one of the most delicious and simple to prepare.
It is well combined not only with meat of various characteristics, but also with vegetables.
Also, honey can be used as the main component of the additional sauce, which will not leave the members of your family indifferent!
Eat right and tasty! Good luck and thank you for your attention!
Pork marinated in honey | Pork in honey marinade| Pork in honey marinade
- pork - 500 g
- honey - 2 tbsp. l
- soy sauce - 2 tbsp. l
- Bavarian mustard (in grains) - 1 tbsp. l
- lemon - 1 pc.
- orange - 1 pc.
- salt, black pepper - on a skim
Do you know that: