There are several beading techniques. Beginners often use 2 of them: knotted weaving for beaded bracelets and stringing. It is in the stringing technique that trees and similar beadwork are made. Monochromatic or multi-colored beads are worn on the copper wire, after which loops are formed from the wire. They form sprigs, inflorescences and crown. The focus is on the selection of shades of beads. In a similar technique, you can create exotic, familiar and even mystical plants and flowers from beads of wondrous beauty.
How to weave a money tree of beads
Feng Shui uses coins as a symbol to attract monetary luck. But these are not ordinary kopeks, but special symbolic coins of a special form and with a hole for stringing. Each drawing and hieroglyph has a meaning. For example, some coins can be worn around the neck as a pendant or woven into a bracelet. You can also string large beads or pebbles on macrame bracelets.
Coins are tied with red thread. Their number also matters. For example, two coins are a symbol of attracting money. Six - attract good luck. Four and seven coins in feng shui are not used. Coins can be woven together with beads or tied with red threads and tied to the finished branches.
For the money tree will need:
- small beads of dark green, light green and yellow-green hue - 100 g each,
- 0.3 mm copper wire (skein)
- Chinese coins with a hole (a multiple of 2) or ordinary iron coins,
- red thread - 1.5-2 m,
- wire to strengthen the branches and the trunk - 1 m,
- brown thread or floral tape for winding branches,
- PVA glue,
- brown gouache paint,
- container for fixation (small pot),
- scissors, round pliers, nippers, a brush, a container for beads.
Blanks for twigs:
- Mix the beads in the tank and mix,
- cut a wire 60 cm long and string an arbitrary amount of beads on it,
- from 10 beads make a loop, twist the wire around it several times,
- do so on 10 loops to make it look like a flower,
- connect the ends of the wire and twist together for a length of 5-10 cm (to then form twigs of different lengths).
The formation of branches with coins and trunk:
- if you do not have special coins, you can glue ordinary to the wire loop with a heat gun, as shown in the photo,
- put a loop with a coin in the center, surround it with three sprigs of beads and form a branch with brown threads or green floral ribbon,
- over the threads or ribbon branches paint over with acrylic paint,
- put branches together, forming a thick tree trunk,
- tree set in the pot (for reliability, the roots can be fixed with clay).
- pot pour diluted alabaster,
- alabaster plaster to coat the trunk, forming a pattern on the bark,
- let the alabaster freeze (leave overnight),
- The base of the tree can be decorated with coins.
Other original crafts can be made from the remains of beads.
How to make an autumn tree from beads
Autumn trees look advantageous It is due to the combination of bright colors - red, orange, yellow. Intermediate shades can be obtained independently - to mix the primary colors in different proportions.
For an average tree (height of 15-18 cm) will need:
- beads No. 10 (medium size) red, yellow, orange and gold - 50 g each,
- beads No. 10 (medium size) green - 20 g (for individual leaves),
- 0.3 mm copper wire
- gray floral ribbon,
- aluminum wire 5 mm for side branches - 80 cm,
- sand, cement and alabaster to form the base,
- foil to protect the twigs.
- cut off the 60 cm long copper wire
- strung on it 7 beads of yellow color,
- Leaves need to be formed in a loop technique: beads are placed in the middle of the wire, a loop is formed from them,
- Now we work separately with each piece of wire: we string 7 beads on one side, we twist it, 7 beads on the other side, we twist,
- repeat the loops until you get 5 on each side plus one central loop (11 in total),
- we twist the finished sections between each other, as shown in the figure.
From the red bead to do:
- Small branches (9 loops): 10 pcs.
- Middle branches (15 loops): 12 pcs.
- Large branches (21 loops): 10 pcs.
- tip: connect 3 small twigs, wind loose wire into one branch,
- attach 3-4 medium branches and 1 large (large ones should be left on the lower branches),
- wind the end of a branch (2-3 cm) with a floral tape,
- color combination to choose at its discretion, but the design is better thought out in advance. formed branches are better not to rewind several times,
- For the formation of the trunk, you need to use a thick aluminum wire: cut 30 cm from a common piece and attach the top branches to it,
- gradually build up the trunk with the help of other branches, wrap all floristic tape,
- bend the end of the wire to form the legs of the tree.
- prepare a container for the base and cover it with a plastic bag,
- mix alabaster, cement and sand in the same proportions and pour water to the consistency of sour cream,
- set the tree in a container and pour a mixture of alabaster and cement, leave to dry completely for a day,
- remove the tree from the tank, remove the bag,
- wrap the twigs so that a beautiful crown is formed,
- wrap the twigs with foil
- dissolve the PVA glue with water in equal proportions, pour alabaster into the solution and coat the mixture with twigs and stem,
- with a sharp object draw a tree bark on the trunk,
- paint dry branches with brown paint.
The photo shows how to make autumn beads. maple tree.
How to make a tree Yin-Yang from beads
Yin and Yang - two elements two opposites, male and female attractive start. Dark and light fields are symmetrical, but not the same. They complement each other, creating harmony.
For Yin-Yang tree you will need:
- beads No. 10 in black and white - 100 g each,
- white and black wool threads
- 0.3 mm copper wire - hank,
- bowl, alabaster, cement, sand for the base.
How to Make a Bead Bonsai Tree
For the manufacture of bonsai will need:
- beads No. 10 of saturated shades of green - only 300 g (it is better to take several shades and mix them in equal proportions - this is how the beautiful foliage of the foliage will turn out),
- 0.35 mm copper wire - hank,
- 3 mm wire for the trunk - 30 cm,
- floss floss light brown for branches and trunk,
- Moment glue for decor,
- a bowl
How to make winter trees from beads
Exquisitely looking trees are white, as if powdered with snow. For their manufacture will need:
- white, silver or bluish beads - only 300 g,
- 0.3 mm copper wire - hank.
Light branches are less noticeable, so you need to prepare a lot of branches. The scheme of making branches is the same as for the autumn tree, but you should get more branches:
- Small branches (7 loops): 45 pcs.
- Middle branches (9 loops): 60 pcs.
- Large branches (15 loops): 40 pcs.
Join branches together possible without winding. The contrast of copper wire and light beads looks very beautiful.
If you are interested in applied needlework, you can try to master macrame for beginners. An interesting technique for beginners will help to create decorations and whole panels for the interior.
- In the video with the master class, it is shown that the original bonsai trees can weave beaded trees of completely unexpected shades. Peach bonsai is an exquisite craft and beautiful piece of furniture.
- Sakura in bloom attracts not only lovers and aesthetes, but also masters of bead weaving. step-by-step master class on making and decorating inflorescences of soft pink hue.
- Mimosa is the spring favorite of women. You can not wait for the holidays and do it yourself. In the video, the wizard tells in detail about all the stages of work and the rules for designing a tree.
- The Christmas tree itself creates a festive mood. And making a Christmas tree out of beads in the needle technique will help brighten up the waiting for the holiday and keep the lively Christmas trees from extermination.
We start with a simple
First you need to string 6 beads on a wire. 1st yellow, and then blue. After that we pull the wire through 2, 3 and 4 beads, and then into the first yellow color. The ends of the wire must be connected under the yellow bead.
How many such forget-me-nots can be made is up to you, but we are sure that you will want a basket of forget-me-nots.
Then do the leaves. They trudge parallel to each other. First, string three beads on the middle of the wire, then thread the end into the second and third beads. After this, the amount of beads is done more up to the middle of the leaf, then we reduce it. Twist the wire. Make as many leaves as you need. When everything is ready - connect your bunch.
Now let's work on the daisies:
In a parallel technique, make 10-13 petals for the flower itself. Yellow beads are used for the middle of the flower, well, and green will be used to make leaves. When all the details are done, we collect the flower: we join the petals, we need to insert a yellow bead in the middle of the flower. We attach leaves to the stalk, and that is all. It turned out cute daisy!
Variety of choices
Let's see what are the schemes of trees and flowers:
Agree that it is very beautiful, and if you do it yourself, then there will be no limit to joy.
In order to make flowers and other crafts, needlewomen use beads up to 5 mm in diameter, flattened on the side of the hole, and bugles (up to 8 mm) are well used in the manufacture of handicrafts.
All absolutely flowers, even if they are easy to manufacture, you need to collect according to the schemes. The result of your work is influenced by many factors: the number of beads, the sequence in which they are assembled, the tones and semitones of the surface, as well as the gloss, haze or transparency of the beads, and of course the size and shape.
But every wishing craftswoman can learn to weave flowers. True, the amount of time spent on weaving this or that craft depends on the degree of complexity of the weaving scheme. With such wonderful flowers you can decorate all kinds of hairpins, bracelets, handbag, clothes, etc.
Lots of flowers trudging French weaving technique (arc)Some craftswomen make great original crafts in parallel weaving. You can even combine several weaving techniques in one craft.
Let's take a look at the photo, what beautiful flowers you can get:
A lot has already been said about trees; on the Internet, if you wish, you can find everything that is possible and sometimes impossible to invent. Let's take a look at how to make products that would please your eyes for a long time or become a great gift to our family and friends. Today we will try to learn how to make a tree of love, we will weave it, of course, from beads.
For this tree we need: wire, beads and beads, acrylic paint, thread.
At the very beginning we make a round frame of a tree. We measure out 4 pieces of wire 23 cm long, and another one - 32 cm.
Four pieces are rolled up into rings, carefully connecting them together.
The longest wire bend at 90 degrees. Then we will attach rings to it.
The second ring is inserted into the first as in the figure.
In the resulting figure we insert another ring, at the junction we bond everything with a wire, should be pretty durable.
And we make the last ring, like the equator on the earth, we connect all the places of alignments with wire. Wind a stalk to this ball.
Now take another wire, measure out a piece of 35 cm, tie it to the leg. In the course of the stem can wind various curls to make it more interesting. In the end, you get something like a tree, the end of which we put in a pot of plaster.
As soon as the plaster dries, we make the trunk. We do this either from wipes soaked with glue, or we take construction tape. As soon as the barrel dries, you need to paint everything with a suitable color. It is here that we will need threads, they also need to be dyed in the same shade and wound wet.
With the help of any schemes we make flower garlands, after which we attach them to the frame.
Already finished tree varnish, sprinkle with sparkles. If you want leaves on a tree, then you need to make special pieces of wire at the level of the formation of the trunk.
And everything else depends only on your imagination.
See another master class on the topic of interest:
Beads and weaving principles
For a start, let's figure out what the beads are? Beads - small beads, slightly flattened at the hole. The diameter is different, but mostly up to 5 mm. Beads can be elongated, such material is called bugles. Bugle varying in diameter, found up to 9 mm. Color, shade, the surface of the beads and glass beads are diverse. The future appearance of the bracelet depends on these signs.
The material looks simple and inconspicuous, but it can be made of amazingly beautiful decorations. Often beads are used to create embroidery, panel. Skillful needlewomen create volumetric toys from it. Trees and flowers made of beads look very elegant. But the main direction in the weaving of beads - is the creation of jewelry.
Many novice craftswomen are concerned about the question of how to weave a bead bracelet? Practice shows that weaving a bracelet does not differ in increased complexity. Seeing at least once made a bracelet with your own hands, you probably want to create one.
Gallery: bead bracelet (25 photos)
To get started, you need to choose a material. As a rule, there are no restrictions on the choice of beads. For future decoration, you can give preference to both small material and large. If you like beads of irregular shape, you can safely make weaving out of it. The final choice only for the skilled worker. For weaving a bracelet, not only beads are used, but also bugles, chopping. These are decorative elements that represent various sticks. Cutting a little smaller.
Experienced needlewomen prefer to do products from large beads. Often they use sequins and cabochons in decorations. Cabochon - semiprecious and precious stone, which has undergone special treatment.
Choosing a bracelet for making
The final version of the shape of the bracelet everyone chooses. More easy option - This is a thin chain of beads in one row. And you can create a wide bracelet, which will consist of several rows of beads. The choice should be based only on their preferences.
Weaving future jewelry is also selected individually. It can be light openwork or solid, with different techniques. The main thing in the choice of weaving is the complexity of the twist pattern. But with perseverance, any complex scheme will not be so difficult.
When interlacing a bead bracelet, it is advisable not to use material of the same color range. Ornament with an ornament and a pattern looks effectively on a hand. Putting certain words on the bracelet will also not be difficult.
Tools for work
To make a bead bracelet, you will need the following tools:
- The main material is beads. Craftswomen with experience recommend buying new beads for each created product. In this case, it is easy to calculate how much material is needed, what color. Thus, the number of beads will be as much as necessary for work. But for novice needlewomen to take the material must still be with a margin.
- Needed for work and fishing line. Fishing line is purchased with a minimum thickness. Some schemes propose to use a thread that is characterized by increased strength. But keep in mind that over time, the thread can wear out and tear. The result - the bracelet will collapse. If a thread is used in the work, then in this case a thin and short needle will be required.
- Capacity for beads. It is inconvenient and long to get beads from a bag. Therefore, it is necessary to determine in advance where they will be in the process of work. A simple, homemade option - the usual plastic cover. In the shops you can buy special containers for storing beads.
- To complete the creation of the bracelet will need special lock. You can easily buy it in special stores. But many needlewomen make it themselves.
- And the last equally important tool - scissors. In the process of work, you will constantly have to cut something, cut it, and it is they who will come to the rescue.
The process of making jewelry from beads is long, so there should be a lot of free time. Patience and perseverance also allow you to quickly and accurately make jewelry.
Make this bracelet is very simple. Take beads of two different colors. A combination of black and white will look very nice. White beads form petals, and black beads are the hearts of flowers. Поэтому белого берём больше. Этапы плетения:
- на конце лески образуем узелок,
- нанизываем 4 белые и 1 чёрную бусинку,
- через первую бусинку пропускаем иголку,
- далее, набираем 2 белые и через четвёртую пропускаем леску с иглой,
- тянем леску, формируя цветочек.
We continue these manipulations to the end. The finished bracelet is fastened with the help of a lock or simply we connect the ends of the fishing line.
This bracelet has the shape of a cord and will stretch as it is pulled. But this product will require a lot of beads, as weaving will be carried out in a circle. To get started, you will only need plain beads. We proceed to the manufacture of:
- to secure the tip of the line we will form a bundle,
- we string 7 beads,
- to form a ring, we string a needle with a fishing line into the first beads,
- holding the future bracelet, we string one bead on the needle, then we should thread it into the bead, which was the third in the link,
- again take the beads. We pass through one, which in a row was the fifth and so on.
Slowly but surely, we complete the work, we tie up the ends of the bracelet.
This decoration is a perfect gift for a loved one. Would need beads of two colors. The scheme of this weaving is called "Mosaic", according to the instructions, you can make the decoration of different lengths and with different patterns. The bracelet is wide and thick. Subsequent manufacturing steps:
- Decoration width - 10 beads. On paper we draw the scheme. Beads with a name we will paint over with other color.
- The tip of the line we fix. Next, we string 10 beads on it.
- From the tenth of the beads we return to the ninth (through the top), so the fishing line goes down.
- End of the line through the bottom back through the last bead. We get the first row.
Further, according to this scheme, we continue to weave to the end. The main thing - do not forget to weave in other beads, which were chosen for the word (name).
The product is very beautiful and wide. The bracelet is decorated with woven ornaments in the form of flowers and multi-colored oblique lines. When working use the following scheme:
- 11 beads are strung on a thread or a fishing line. Nine pink, 2 - red.
- In the fifth bead, insert the needle into the hole, tighten the loop.
- Next, we collect 3 purple beads and now skip the line through the first one.
- We form the second link. Dress 4 beads on a thread. Red - 3, 1 - purple bead.
- Further, through the central bead in the top row, skip the needle.
- Now two red and one purple beads dress on the thread. String into the hole of the tenth beads.
According to this scheme, we continue to collect the bracelet to the end. Selected colors do not change.
Bracelet "Crystal Droplets"
For the manufacture of products required two types of beads - small and slightly larger (5–8 mm in diameter). The decoration looks very nice if the small beads are the same in color, and the large beads are different. In addition to the above tools, need nylon thread. Weaving scheme:
- Take the thread length of 1 meter.
- At the end, fix one bead. Twice we stretch the thread through it and fasten it.
- We collect 6 beads and 1 bead (large). Once again stretch the thread through 6 beads. As a result, they will wrap a large bead on one side.
- Now we collect 3 beads and 1 bead. We pull the thread through 4, 5, 6 beads.
- Next, pull the thread through the beads that were the last.
We continue weaving according to the instructions until we get the desired value. We fix the ends of the bracelet with a clasp.
Choosing a clasp
The beautiful design of the lock is half the success in creating the bracelet. A carefully fastened and correctly chosen clasp will make the product beautiful and complete. Consider the most common locks:
- Screw lock. Looks nice like a small bracelet, and large. Almost invisible on the product. You can fix it as follows - using a beaded ring. To do this, we collect a few beads, then we string the lock and the remaining beads, we close it into a ring.
- Carbine. Versatile and easy to use lock. Used to connect various shaped bracelets.
- Decorative castle. The main difference of this castle is its attractive appearance. The lock is able to complement the bracelet with its decorative beauty.
- Magnetic clasp. Compact, imperceptible and laconic, very convenient fastener. Looks particularly impressive on products in the form of a harness.
- Latch lock. Looks beautiful on the bracelet, where the beads are assembled vertically. The lock is irreplaceable for fixing very wide decorations.
- Homemade clasp. It is made independently. At one end of the product fix a large bead, and at the other - form a coil of the desired size from a fishing line with beads.
For the bracelet you can use beads of one or several colors, depending on your imagination and a special clasp, besides, you will need two needles for work, as well as a nylon thread. In this example, only white beads are used. Weaving from beads of this bracelet is made according to the following scheme:
For those to whom the scheme did not seem very clear, you can use the following job description:
- We thread the needle along each side on each side, after which we string 8 beads onto one of them and mix them in the middle of the thread base. Then we thread through the first bead with the help of the second needle, forming a circle.
- After that, we put 4 beads on the right side of the thread, and two on the left side and pass it through two beads already strung on the second thread.
- Then in the same way we continue to make a chain of circles of the required length.
- Having completed the chain, we attach a clasp to it and the bracelet is ready.
Weaving trees allows you to make not only fabulous and unusual, but also quite realistic. An example of this is the following work, the result of which is a stunning beauty tree - Sakura.
For work it is necessary to prepare the following materials: beads of light and dark pink flowers-50g, green -20g, thin wire, brown skein of thread, a little plaster, stand under a tree, glue and fabric for the working surface. Then proceed to the process itself:
- We cut 70 cm of wire and at one of its ends we make a loop equal to 20 cm.
- Pour beads on the work surface. With the other end of the wire we begin to string them in the following sequence: pink, light pink, green, pink, light pink, and so on. There should be a total of 80 beads on a wire base.
- Then we form the first leaf. To do this, we make a loop of wire with five beads and twist it, making several turns. After that, after about half a centimeter we make the next leaf. Similarly, we form another 14 leaves.
- Then divide the wire with leaves in half and fold it in the middle. After that we twist its two equal parts among themselves, while trying to form a sprig beautifully.
- In the same way, it is necessary to make 60-70 branches or, if desired, more. The number of branches depends on how high you want to see your sakura.
- In the next step, we collect the finished branches in a bunch of 14 pieces. On the ends of the bundles, glue double-sided tape or apply glue, then tightly wrap them with a brown thread.
- The final stage is the twisting between each other into one tree of all the finished bundles of twigs.
- In order to make the tree trunk thicker, a thicker wire can be attached to the twisted ends of the branches, after which the trunk is also wrapped with tape and then coils of a brown thread.
- We give the finished wood a form and place it in a prepared stand, for example, it can be a small pot, after which we fill it with plaster. The stand is covered with material, which, if desired, can also be decorated with beads.
Weaving flowers from beads
Weaving flowers from beads can be performed using, for example, such popular techniques as French arcs, parallel, looped, or by combining several methods at the same time.
Weaving for beginners with beads can start with the following most simple to manufacture, but no less attractive colors.
Forget-Me-Not Flower Bead Weave
To work, we take soft wire of white color, beads of yellow, green and blue colors and pliers. Then we perform the following actions:
- We start to make this little cute flower from the flowers themselves. To do this, cut off 10 cm of white wire and weave into it first one yellow bead, and then five blue ones. After that we form a flower, threading the tip of the wire through the first, second and third beads of blue color, and finally through the yellow bead.
- Forming a flower, turn the ends of the wire under the yellow bead and twist them. Wire stalk can be wrapped with a green thread.
- It is enough to make five such flowers, and then join them together, twisting their stalks among themselves.
- Then make a leaf as follows:
- 1-2 Row. We string green beads into the middle of the wire, then at each end put on one more bead and pass the left end through a new bead of the right one and the right end through the left one.
- 3 row. We string three beads on the right end and pass the second end through them.
- 4 row. In the next row, we thread 4 beads to the left end and again pass the second end through it,
- In the 5th row repeat the action of the third row,
- 6 row. We repeat as the third,
- 7th row. We string two beads on the right end of the thread, and pass the other end through them. After that, the two ends of the wire are twisted together and we attach a leaf to the forget-me-nots.
Bead weaving: tulip
For weaving from tulip beads you need to purchase: wire, green threads for decoration of a stalk, black and light yellow glass beads for stamens, green beads for leaves, black and light yellow for stamens, and also two shades of flowers for the flower itself, for example, pink and light pink or yellow and light yellow. For the example below, the colors used are blue and blue.
Then proceed to work:
- First we make the inside of the bud. To do this, we prepare two strips of wire, one 20 cm long and the other 45, and twist them together. On the first shorter wire we put on 5 blue beads 6 blue, and on the second 4 blue, 9 blue ones and bend the wires
- on the sides to the top. Then we repeat the steps 6 times until 6 ovals are formed. We bend the petal slightly inward, so that it takes the form of a boat. For the inside we need three similar petals.
- Now we make the outer petals. We prepare the wires in the same way as for the inside, and we string beads on them, but using only blue color and in the amount of 12 pieces. Petal will consist of 4 ovals.
- In the next step we make the stamens. Cut 20 cm of wire and put a black bead on it, moving it closer to the middle. Bend the wire and pass 2 pieces of glass bead through its two ends and move them to the bead. By the same technology we make 3-6 stamens.
- Now you can make and pestle. To do this, take the wire of the same length as for the stamens and string three light yellow beads on it and twist the wire at their base. After which we pass three pieces of glass beads through the two ends of the wire.
- The last detail that will be needed for a flower is a leaf, which we do as follows. Cut off two pieces of wire, 25 and 50 cm long and twist them together. String 60 beads of green color onto one end, then bend the wire into an oval. After that, we put 31 beads on the other wire and fix it in the upper part of the first oval. We make the third arc again from the first end of the wire with 30 beads and fasten it about 3-4 beads below the first attachment and again string the beads onto this wire 30-31, after which we fix the wire slightly below the base.
- In the same way we do the second half of the leaflet.
- In the next stage of weaving from a flower bead, proceed to its assembly. First of all, we connect the pestle with the stamens, twist them with each other, so that the pistil is in the middle. After that, around the pistil with stamens, we first fasten the inner leaves, and then the outer ones.
- The final action is to attach the leaf and winding the stem with a green thread.
Rose bead weave
Roses made of beads, even the easiest way to get just unmatched. You can verify this by reviewing the next video below and, if you wish, repeating all the steps necessary when weaving this flower with beads.
Weaving beads baubles
Baubles are not just beautiful and multi-colored bracelets, but according to its original origin, and symbols of friendship and even love. Those who are fond of these bracelets more seriously, know that each color, as well as a combination of several baubles made from beads made into the weaving, has its own meaning and carries with it certain information. For example, the following colors have the following meanings:
- White - good, cleanliness, life,
- Red - love, energy, joy,
- Blue - calm, openness to everything new, friendliness,
- Green - hope, harmony,
- Yellow - sadness, sadness.
Weaving baubles from beads is very diverse, and there are many varieties of them, for example:
- Openwork baubles, with a pattern in the form of flowers, hearts, etc.
- Baubles with an ornament, i.e. with a variety of drawings.
- Complicated baubles, which combine several different patterns.
- Baubles, woven on a special machine.
We suggest you weave the following rather simple little bauble from beads yourself:
To make a bracelet of 14 cm in size, you will need to prepare a rubber band - approximately 50 cm, a needle, and beads of three colors. Then perform the following steps:
- We draw the weaving scheme.
- We paint it at our discretion, for example, you can like this:
- In this job description, instead of blue beads used red, and instead of red light pink, green was replaced by white.
- We thread the first bead with a needle with a needle, move it to the end of the thread, leaving a small distance from the edge, and fasten the tip of the gum in a knot.
- We string 11 pieces of beads, focusing on the scheme. In this case, it is 4 reds and 7 pink beads.
- Then, in the fifth bead, from the beginning, we pass the needle through again, forming a circle.
- Again we make beads according to the colors on the scheme: 1 red and two pink ones and thread the needle into the very first bead.
- After that, we put two pink beads, and then two red beads, and skip the thread with the needle through the second bead from the three previously sung.
- Then again three pink ones in the middle of the three extreme beads of the second circle.
- And again, four beads, but already white in the middle extreme bead, protruding circle.
- In the same way, we continue to weave a bauble to the end of the scheme and as a result we get:
Your attention is invited to view several of the following video tutorials weaving baubles from beads:
1.Fenichka woven on the machine
2. Fenichka, woven on a homemade machine
3. Bauble flower
Bead weaving can be a very exciting exercise and time spent, if you at least dive a bit and get a little insight into this process. And in fact, in its development there is nothing difficult, you just need to practice a little and you will also get the most complex products. The great advantage of this needlework is also the fact that a huge variety of products that are made using it can be a wonderful gift for your loved ones and friends, as well as for you.
What is a bead and who invented it?
It is said that glassmaking originated 6 thousand years ago, in Phenicia. Even then they made glass beads that became smaller and smaller, gradually turning into beads. The flourishing of beads in our territories fell on the second half of the 18th century, then everything was made of it — covers for household items, jewelry, wallets, church decorations, they were embroidered with clothes and huge paintings.
In our time, bead jewelery was very popular among hippies, by the way, it was they who invented stringing beads not on a string, but on a fishing line.
Beads are small beads that have a slightly flattened shape at the holes. It can be of different sizes, from 1 to 5 mm in diameter.
Beads can be elongated, having several faces. Such beads are called glass beads; they also vary from 2 to 8 mm. Beads and glass beads have many colors and shades, there are matte and glossy surfaces. The appearance of the finished product will depend on all these details.
In order to figure out how to create a craft or jewelry made of beads, we need a little bit to prepare for this. To get started, buy a few bags of beads, select colors that match each other. In order not to be fooled with threads and needles, it is better to use an ordinary fishing line, the presence of sharp scissors will not be superfluous.
To weave was comfortable and not presented unpleasant surprises, follow some simple rules.
You should not take too long of the original fishing line or thread. You will easily get lost in it and all the work that you have done up to this point will go down the drain.
When stringing beads on a fishing line, then pay attention to how the beads lie - they should not cling tightly to each other, but they should not hang too much. Иначе изделие либо не будет иметь четкой формы, либо, наоборот, будет морщиниться и скручиваться от сильного натяжения. Найдите золотую середину.
Для начала попробуем, сделать легкий браслет из бисера, не вдаваясь в сложные и замысловатые схемы. Если вы новичок в этом деле, то они вам просто окажутся не под силу. Потренируйтесь на более легких моделях, со временем перейдете к сложным и уникальным схемам плетения. А, к слову, не всегда все, что дико сложное – самое красивое.
Strung on the line 4 beads in a row. We pass the end of the fishing line in the first bead, forming a ring. After that, we pick up 2 more new beads on the line and skip the end of the line through the 2nd bead from the previously collected ones, that is, to the side in the formed ringlet. We collect on the fishing line 2 more beads and pass it through the sixth bead. We repeat such simple actions until we get a thread of a certain length.
Patterns for bracelets can come up with their own. For this, it is better to put a picture on paper and paint the beads in the desired color to make sure that the colors match. Moreover, having such a scheme before your eyes, it will be easier for you not to get confused while weaving.
Beads allow you to create not only unique and bright decorations for yourself, but also stylish and unusual home decor items. For example, beaded trees look very interesting, especially if they repeat their real brothers in miniature. For example, try to make a blooming sakura.
To create a tree you will need:
- pink beads of two shades (50-60 g),
- green beads (10 g),
- wire thread
Let's start with the branches. All the beads are mixed in one saucer, take the wire. It should be 60-70 cm long, depending on how long you want the tree. We mark at each edge 15 cm and proceed. We collect beads, laying it out so that all colors are mixed, green should be less. At a distance of half a centimeter we knit loops consisting of 5 beads.
They should form small loops that are fastened with twisted wire. After the leaves have formed, fold the wire in half and twist it, forming a single branch, reaching the mark of 15 cm, stop twisting. In the same way we prepare another 50-60 of these blanks.
After all the blanks are ready, we divide them into 9 groups, we twist each branch of the groups together, forming large branches. The resulting 9 branches are twisted together, straightening the main and crown and auxiliary branches.
After the finished tree is in your hands, we wind up the trunk and branches with a thread. In order for the tree to be sustainable, it can be strengthened in plaster or on a special stand.
How to make flowers?
Flowers from beads are already more difficult products. They may not work the first time, but do not despair.
You will need beads for a stalk, leaflets and the bud itself. With the help of the wire, as in the last lesson, we begin to weave leaves. Beads are woven in rows - 1,2,3,4,3,2,1 beads.
It is necessary to make 5-6 such leaflets. Next, create flower petals, the technique is the same, but now we will have 8 rows, and beads: 1,2,4 and so, increasing each time by 2, up to 14 beads. The last, ninth row, acts as an edging, we string 9 beads on each end of the wire and pass the wire through the first row, make a knot. Only 5 petals trudge. After the petals and leaves are ready, put the flower together.
Straighten each leaf, give the petals the desired shape. We insert each petal into each other, forming a rose. Twist the ends of the wire at the bottom, forming the stem. When the bud is ready - in the same way we attach the leaves, dropping them under the petals. Dream up with the leaves, see what a real flower looks like, so you quickly get closer to the ideal.
How to make a bead bracelet with flowers
1. Dial 6 beads of the same color, lower to the end of the thread, not forgetting to leave the tail 15-20 cm.
2. Thread the ring through the first bead.
3. Put on the middle thread (a bead of a contrasting color), lower to the resulting ringlet. Hold the center inside the petals and pass the needle with the fishing line through the 4th bead, as shown in the figure. The thread should go up.
4. Put on a string green, lilac, green beads (3 in total) and thread "through the ring" through that bead where the thread comes from.
5. For further weaving, you need to go to the purple bead - the petal of the second flower. Therefore, go through the green and lilac beads in a circle. ATTENTION: Please note that now the thread goes the other way - down. This option is woven like a figure eight. One flower is clockwise, the second is against. Therefore, when threading, you need to carefully check that the thread goes in the right direction.
6. Dial the beads again. Five beads.
7. Lock into the ring through the first, already dialed petal.
8. Add the middle. Thread through the bead from top to bottom.
9. Put on 3 beads again (green-lilac-green) and lock into a ring, changing the direction of weaving. Now the thread enters from the bottom up, as in the first flower.
10. Weave the ornament to the desired length.
So, we have disassembled one variant of weaving simple bead bracelets according to the scheme "Little flowers"The advantage of this option is that the flowers are connected with each other, do not fall apart and look more neat. The downside is that weaving circles in circles does not immediately become clear to all, and for beginners and children in grades 1-2, it is quite difficult to understand. For them, a simpler version of the chain is preferred.
By this method of weaving you can weave 8-petal flowers:
Additionally: schemes of simple baubles from beads on two threads: