In most cases, edema on the face appears in the morning when you need to urgently get ready for work or do other important things. Hence the need to deal with them with all sorts of methods with the help of available tools. Beauticians recommend not to delay the procedure, so as not to disturb the elasticity of tissues and the stagnation of fluid under the skin. Consider the important aspects and select the necessary measures to eliminate the problem.
Causes of puffiness
- violation of the kidneys and adrenal glands,
- abuse of rigid diets, in particular, unhealthy diets,
- complications of the heart and vascular system,
- incorrect activity of the endocrine glands,
- excessive fluid intake (including alcohol) at bedtime,
- allergic reaction,
- avitaminosis or an overabundance of certain vitamins and elements
- taking complex antibiotics in an arbitrary manner (lack of control by the doctor),
- resting on a too high or, on the contrary, low cushion,
- eating salty, spicy, fatty foods shortly before bedtime,
- general overheating of the body, dehydration,
- slow blood circulation.
Folk remedies for swelling on the face
The method is considered effective, but it is recommended to apply it only in emergency cases. Prepare a solution of 110 gr. crushed edible salt and 2.2 liters of boiling water, wait for the composition to dissolve and partially cool to an acceptable temperature (the mixture should not burn the face). Dampen it with a thick towel, squeeze a little and attach. If desired, you can put a food film on top of it so that the compress keeps heat longer. The exposure time is not limited, remove the towel from the face at the moment when it cools down. After this, moisten it again and repeat the previous manipulations 2 more times. At the end of the procedure, apply a hydrogel or moisturizer to the skin.
Prepare 2 piala: in one type hot water, in the other - cold with ice cubes. Dip the towel in the first container, apply it to the face for 3-5 minutes, then moisten the cloth in the second bowl, repeat the previous steps. Perform the procedure for half an hour, creating a contrast of temperatures. If desired, you can brew lime or chamomile flowers in the first bowl with boiling water.
Ice on the grass
Effectively fights against edema ice based on medicinal herbs. Brew in the boiling water sage, geranium, yarrow, oak or birch bark, linden, chamomile, thyme or plantain. Leave for 3 hours to give the herbs beneficial substances. After the expiration date, strain the mixture (if desired), then pour into molds and freeze. Wipe the skin for 5-7 minutes at intervals of a quarter of an hour. The total number of wiping per procedure should be 5 times.
Not many people know, but medicinal herbal extracts that must be taken orally are an effective way to eliminate swelling on the face. To properly prepare the composition, mix together 100 gr. wild rose, 20 gr. Hypericum, 35 g. thyme, 30 gr. nettle leaves, 20 g. bearberry and 25 gr. plantain. Fill the plants with 1.3 liters of boiling water, let it brew for 1 hour. After the time, strain through a filter of gauze and cotton, take orally 3 times a day, 150 ml.
Wash 2 medium potato tubers well, rub on a grater with a fine section or chop them in any convenient way. Do not remove the peel. Mix the resulting porridge with 20 grams. coarse oatmeal, spread on face a rich layer. Apply gauze or bandage on top so that the mixture does not fall off. The exposure time should be the maximum, if possible, go to rest for 1.5-2 hours. If the edema was formed on the eyelids, attach to them not porridge, but thick potato slices.
The method is known for its properties from ancient times, our grandmothers also used it to combat edema. Brew 45 gr. leaf tea in 300 ml. boiling water, wait a quarter of an hour for the mixture to flow. After that, strain the composition, dip a towel in it and apply it to the face. Hold at least 45 minutes. In the summer, you need to prepare a compress based on black tea, it also emphasizes the tan. In winter, it is better to use pure green tea, which has brightening properties. At the end of the procedure, it is necessary to wipe the skin with ice or wash with melt water.
If the edema is caused by excessive accumulation of salt and, as a result, fluid in the subcutaneous integuments, try to eliminate it with infusion of bay leaves. Brew in 200 ml. boiling water 5 pcs. bay leaf, insist 1 hour. After that, make a compress, wetting the towel in the solution. If desired, you can drink 2 times a day and 1 tablespoon of infusion to increase the effectiveness of the procedure.
Cottage cheese and vegetables
Apart from the fact that the mask will remove the swelling from the face, it will also tighten the skin and make it more elastic. To properly prepare the mixture, grind in a blender 45-50 gr. rowan berries, turning them into mush. Spread 40 gr. fat cottage cheese with 10 gr. cane sugar. Grate or chop half a carrot and 1 raw potato tuber in a combine. Mix all the components together, add 30 ml. sea buckthorn oil and 5 walnut kernels, previously crushed. Cover the face with mass, put a piece of gauze on top so that the composition does not fall off. Wait 30-40 minutes, then wash with cold water and rub the skin with ice. If necessary, repeat the procedure.
Corn silk and parsley
A common cause of swelling of the face is considered to be disorders of the heart muscle. If you consider yourself in this category of persons, proceed as follows: pour 800 ml over. hot water 40 g. corn stigmas, insist 2.5-3 hours, then strain. Stir 20 g into the solution. liquid honey, heat the infusion and use it every 4 hours to 200 ml. during the whole day. Along with this, freeze a bunch of parsley, then chop it in a blender and make a mask, leave for half an hour.
Massage from swelling on the face
Particularly relevant massage is considered in the morning, when the eyelids swell, the area under the eyes, cheeks. To begin with, wash with cold water and wipe the skin with cosmetic ice based on medicinal herbs. Lubricate your hands with cream, begin to slap your cheeks for 3 minutes (intense, but not hard). Then apply a special cream on the area around the eyes, drive along the line of the orbital bone for 5 minutes, restoring blood circulation. Smooth your face with your hands, moving from the nose to the temples, do not press hard. The total massage time should be at least 25-30 minutes. At the end of the procedure, wash several times, first with warm water and then with ice.
Diuretics for face swelling
Very often, swelling on the face is caused by the accumulation of fluid, this is due to disruption of water-salt balance. In this case, you can help diuretics, which are sold without a prescription. Get bear ears, brew 20 grams. plants in 300 ml. boiling water, let it brew for 2 hours. Strain, drink a tablespoon 3-4 times a day after meals. In addition to the fact that it removes excess fluid, it is also an excellent preventive measure for kidney disease. You can purchase local diuretics in pill form, but they are less effective.
- Along with folk remedies, diuretics and massage, use cosmetic ice. Wipe skin before and after using masks / compresses. This will greatly increase the chances of success. Take it a habit every morning to tone up the face in a similar way as preventive measures.
- In cases where the swelling appears not only on the face, but also on the body, prepare a bath with crushed sea salt. Take it for half an hour 2 times a day. Course duration should be at least a week.
Edema can be a consequence of a malfunction of the internal organs, therefore, with prolonged and ineffective treatment, consult a doctor. Watch your diet, do not eat salty and heavy food at night, do not drink too much liquid before bedtime, especially alcohol.
Possible causes of edema
First, consider the possible causes of edema:
- kidney diseases that disrupt the process of removing fluid from the body and lead to its stagnation,
- drinking water in large quantities, especially at night,
- the use of salty food (as you know, salt contributes to fluid retention),
- some diseases of the cardiovascular system, accompanied by circulatory disorders,
- allergic reactions (allergens may be contained in personal care products, cosmetics, laundry detergent, clothing, food, medications taken)
- facial injuries (for example, severe bruises that cause hematoma formation and tissue edema),
- inflammatory processes localized in the lymph nodes, gums,
- prolonged exposure to ultraviolet radiation, sunburn,
- recent cosmetic procedures,
- sleep in an uncomfortable position, for example, with your face buried in a pillow or mattress,
- postponed surgery.
If the causes of the swelling are serious, then pharmacy medications will come to the rescue. But do not take them yourself, it is advisable to seek the advice of a doctor.
When edema can be prescribed the following groups of drugs:
- If the edema appears after a bruise, then you can apply local remedies based on the active component of troxerutin, such as Troxevasin. They have a decongestant effect, strengthen blood vessels, stop inflammation, normalize blood circulation and help improve microcirculation.
- For circulatory disorders associated with increased blood clotting or thrombosis, means containing heparin, such as Lioton, are recommended.
- For inflammation accompanied by pain, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) are recommended for external use: “Ketonal”, “Ketorol”.
- If the edema is provoked by allergies, antihistamines will help, both for topical use and for ingestion: “Fenistil”, “Erius”, “Zodak”.
- For kidney disease, the doctor may recommend diuretics. But you need to take them carefully, as overdose and violation of the scheme of use are dangerous!
Some useful and effective procedures will help to stimulate the outflow of fluid from the tissues of the face and improve blood circulation:
- Rubbing with ice cubes. The ice will narrow the dilated vessels, and after exposure to the cold, blood circulation will noticeably improve, which will help reduce puffiness. Lead ice all over your face, paying special attention to problem areas such as eyelids, cheeks.
- Massage. You can spend it by hand. Use your fingertips to perform circular massaging movements, light tingling, rubbing, sawing, tapping and tapping. Manipulate at least ten minutes. And to enhance the effect, use a spoon for the procedure (you can pre-cool it in water or in the refrigerator).
- Effective contrast washing. First rinse your face with warm water, then cool. Gradually increase the temperature difference to eventually wash alternately with hot and cold water. This will improve blood circulation and microcirculation, eliminating the swelling and giving the face a fresh, attractive appearance.
Solve the problem can help folk remedies:
- For edema associated with fluid retention, use proven recipes - decoctions of bilberry leaves or birch buds that have a diuretic effect. For the preparation of a teaspoon of selected raw materials, pour a glass of freshly boiled water. Pour the liquid into a saucepan, put it on fire. Soak the mixture for ten minutes, then leave for half an hour, cool and drink during the day, divided into four parts.
- Salt will help remove excess liquid from facial tissues. In a liter of hot water, dissolve a glass of salt, cool the solution a little, soak it in a soft absorbent cloth or gauze rolled up several times and put a salt compress on your face, closing your eyes and mouth. After twenty minutes, wash with cool water.
- Grate raw potatoes on a grater, put gruel on your face and leave for half an hour, after which rinse with warm water. This mask will improve blood circulation and will have a tonic effect on the skin.
- Freeze the decoction of calendula, sage, nettle, thyme or plantain and ice cubes to massage the face.
- Effective ordinary green tea, and it can both be drunk and used externally for cosmetic purposes. Drink a cup of drink and make a compress from it that should be kept on your face for at least twenty minutes.
- Pour 300 ml of boiling water with a tablespoon of rosemary and make a compress from the resulting broth. Soak it on the face for about half an hour, then to enhance the effect, hold a contrast washing.
To face the puffiness of the face as rarely as possible and forget about it for a long time, follow the simple rules of prevention:
- Watch for the volume of fluid you drink. An adult needs about two liters per day, but remember that there is water in soups, fruits, and vegetables.
- It is undesirable to drink a lot of fluid at night, as it simply does not have time to get out of the body and linger in the tissues.
- Limit the amount of salt consumed to a minimum. And it is especially important not to eat salt in the afternoon.
- Choose a comfortable soft low pillow. Ideal - an anatomical model that takes and remembers the shape of the head. And do not sleep, buried in a mattress or pillow, otherwise in the morning your face will be swollen.
- Undergo scheduled examinations in time for early detection of diseases and timely treatment.
- Responsibly approach the choice of cosmetics, clothing, washing powder, hygiene products. They must be of high quality and preferably hypoallergenic.
It is possible to get rid of face swelling, if you identify and eliminate the causes of its occurrence. Good luck and health!
Causes of edema on the face
Before you start to deal with swelling, try to remove them yourself or with the help of cosmetic procedures, you need to find out why your face swells in the morning. The reasons may be the following:
- Disruption of sleep. Swelling appears as a result of lack of sleep, and as a result of excessive sleep. In this case, the face looks puffy in the eyelids.
- Chronic fatigue. At the same time there are bags under the eyes, the area of nasolabial folds swells.
- A large amount of fluid in the diet before bedtime will certainly affect the condition of the skin of the face in the form of sacs and puffiness in the morning, especially if you are over thirty. This is due to metabolic disorders, from this age the metabolism slows down.
- After the feast, which is traditionally accompanied by a large amount of alcohol, salty and fatty snacks. In the morning the hangover is always tormented by thirst, but the liquid does not have time to be processed and this manifests itself in bags.
- During the cold season, central heating, which dries the air in the bedroom, can cause sacks and redness of the epidermis. This phenomenon is easily removed by regularly airing the room.
- Face puffiness occurs in case of osteochondrosis of the cervical region. This disease is accompanied by periodic swelling and numbness of the areas, starting with the chin and ending with the temporal region.
- Problems of the cardiovascular system are accompanied by swelling of the face and extremities.
- Kidney disease or weak their work leads to swelling.
- Allergy. It occurs on anything: food, household chemicals, cosmetics, dust with toxic elements, flowering plants, mosquito bites and flies. If allergic edema occurs, you should immediately see a doctor.
- Inflammatory processes in the oral cavity, in the cervical lymph nodes often entail swelling.
- During pregnancy, the swelling of the face often torments women.
What to do with swelling on the face
If the phenomenon appears more and more often, becomes an integral part of your face, then doctors recommend not to ignore such a symptom, but seek help. At the reception, the doctor will prescribe tests, diagnose the body for the presence of diseases, prescribe treatment that matches the results. Swelling, having a minor nature, appearing occasionally when you overdo it with tea for the night, tend to pass by themselves.
Even slight swelling is noticeable to the naked eye in the reflection of the mirror and in the photo. If you need to quickly get rid of it, then use the tips that will help eliminate trouble:
- Open the windows, ventilate the room well. The skin, saturated with oxygen, will quickly return to normal.
- Drink a glass of cool water with lemon. The acid contained in citrus can instantly eliminate bags under the eyes.
- Get a massage. Tapping movements, starting from the frontal part, massage with fingertips with pressure on the verge of pain. Опускаясь ниже бровей, уменьшайте давление у височной области и совсем легкими прикосновениями нажимайте на веки, район вокруг глаз.
После сна по утрам
Многие женщины страдают отечностью под глазами по утрам. This is mainly due to the use of large amounts of water or tea at night, from lack of sleep, severe fatigue. How to remove swelling of the face in such cases? There are many proven ways to easily defeat this symptom, and your look will be fresh:
- Compress. Dampen a soft cloth (small towel) in ice water, wring it out and cover it with your face. This procedure will take ten minutes, during this time several times moisten the towel, because it heats up from the body.
- Fresh cucumber applications. This vegetable is able not only to give the skin useful vitamins and minerals, moisturize and make it fresh, but also absorb excess fluid from deep tissues and reduce swelling. Cucumber should be cut into thin slices and cover them face, eyelids. You need to relax and lie down with such a mask for ten minutes.
- Rubbing a piece of ice. Let the water in silicone or plastic molds be pre-frozen in the freezer for such a case, even better if it is a decoction of herbs such as chamomile, thyme. Good cleans bags around the eyes of iced coffee.
Drinking alcohol, even in small quantities, causes swelling of the skin, has a detrimental effect on the entire body, and there is a poisoning of the internal organs: the stomach, kidneys, and liver. This is a great stress for a person, so the traces of yesterday's fun are manifested not only by a sore head, but also by swelling of the eyelids, cheeks, and near the bezel. Here are some tips:
- It is necessary to take a cold shower. If it is too hard, then contrast (turn on cold and warm one by one, ending with cool water): this method normalizes not only the general state of health, but also helps to remove bags under the eyes after a feast.
- Drink a glass of cold water with the addition of any sour juice.
- Light facial massage with patting movements.
Sports enthusiasts, especially boxers, know how after a blow to the face, the part in which the fist hit is instantly swollen. Soreness, swelling of the skin in such cases can be removed by applying cold to the damaged area immediately after the impact, otherwise this method will not work. In more difficult situations, medications will help - special ointments that are sold in a pharmacy. They not only relieve puffiness, but also heal damaged skin. This must be done in case of injury to the child - immediately apply a cold compress to the swollen abrasion.
After tooth extraction
After a visit to the dentist, when the anesthesia ceases to act, there is often a swelling of the cheek, which passes on its own after a few hours. It is possible to speed up this process with the help of a cold compress. If the swelling persists for more than three hours, accompanied by pain, then you should contact your dentist. Sometimes this is a sign of the development of an infection in the oral cavity, and it requires medical treatment.
Effective methods of eliminating puffiness
There are many ways to get rid of skin swelling. Some methods help relieve bored swelling, others do not have any effect. The effect of any methods directly depends on the cause of this problem:
- Cosmetologists argue that the best remedy for the problem are cosmetic procedures in the form of pricks and professional masks.
- Doctors insist that it is necessary to seek help in the hospital, where medication is prescribed.
- Traditional healers also know how to get rid of skin edema with the help of natural natural remedies.
The use of cosmetics at home
In cosmetology, there is a huge selection of products that can, in a short time, remove the swelling of the face at home. Many of them with prolonged use permanently relieve puffiness. Cosmetologists note the most effective and popular means to relieve swelling:
- Mask of swelling from "Avon". It is applied in the evening on cleansed skin. After application, leave for 20 minutes, then rinse with water. This tool is used to reduce edema and for their prevention. It nourishes the skin, has a slight whitening effect. This mask is recommended to use no more than once a week.
- Roller mask company "Garnier". This indelible cream is applied to the skin around the eyes in the morning and evening daily. It has a convenient roller, with the help of which the tool evenly lays down. During application, the metal ball serves as a skin massager and perfectly removes swelling around the eyes.
- Smoothing cream after 35 years from Yves Rocher. The tool is designed to combat age-related changes of the skin, simultaneously relieves fatigue and swelling of the skin. It contains wheat germ oil, which enriches the face with vitamin E.
- Gel "Lioton", which is made to relieve swelling and fight varicose legs, successfully fights against swelling of the face. To do this, it must be applied to the skin with a thin layer, after soaking, do not rinse, blot off the excess with a napkin and apply your daily cream or foundation.
If your skin is oblique to swelling, and creams and masks have a weak effect, then doctors in such cases recommend using diuretics to remove the lingering fluid from the body. Diuretic drugs for swelling of the face:
- "Furosemide" - diuretic for the treatment of edema. It is applied strictly according to the prescription of the doctor who sets the duration of treatment and dosage Contraindicated in diabetes, during lactation.
- "Torasemide" - diuretic pills, are appointed suffering from swelling, which are caused by problems of the cardiovascular system. This drug removes uric acid, excess fluid from the body. It is taken as prescribed by a doctor. Contraindicated for use during pregnancy.
- "Amiloride" removes excess fluid from the tissues, cleans the lymphatic system. Has good reviews among women. The drug is taken once a day, according to the instructions.
Many in the fight against edema prefer folk remedies, and this is understandable, because These methods have long been proven to be good. Here are some proven recipes:
- Birch juice. This drink should be drunk in the morning before meals, in unlimited quantities. Natural elixir is useful in combating edema during pregnancy, people with heart disease, renal failure.
- Flax is able to absorb excess fluid from the body. To do this, it must be included in your diet, pre-grind into flour with a coffee grinder. The resulting powder is diluted with warm water to form a rare porridge. This is an excellent breakfast, which, when consumed daily, will relieve you of edema, saturate the body with vitamins.
- An excellent recipe - onions (2 heads), grate on a small vegetable grater, cover with sugar (1 tbsp. L.) Or honey (1 tbsp.), Insist for several hours. After that, skip the onion through a sieve, to squeeze the juice, and throw out the cake. The resulting syrup to drink in the morning before eating. This tool will save you from the problem within two days.
- Another remedy is to chop fresh or dry parsley root (2 tbsp. L.), Add boiling water, it is better to do it in a thermos. Insist at least three hours and drain. The resulting drink should be drunk instead of tea, in the morning after eating and in the evening a few hours before bedtime. Taking this infusion daily for five days, you will notice a decrease in facial swelling.
Video: how to quickly remove swelling from the face and eyes
In the video leading the transfer of "Everything will be fine" and a popular cosmetologist will talk about how to remove the swelling from the face with traditional methods. They will clearly demonstrate step-by-step recipes for the preparation of products that will help you overcome skin problems and smooth out wrinkles. After watching the video, you will see many secrets of getting rid of swelling, redness and dry skin. Be sure to watch the movie to the end and find out by what means the actors instantly remove the swelling, how to remove bags under the eyes at home, using improvised means.
How to remove swelling from the face at home
Unfortunately, it happens that you look at yourself in the mirror and involuntarily recall a phrase from the cult film: “Well, you have a face, Sharapov!”
The reason for such dissatisfaction with their own appearance is looking at you swollen, swollen face. Whether they slept badly, or were nervous and cried - there can be many reasons, but the result is one.
The question arises: how to remove swelling from the face, preferably quickly and with improvised means. The question is quite solvable, worked out over the years by our ancestors.
But before answering it, let's eliminate undesirable consequences.
If the swelling of the face is a frequent and habitual phenomenon for you, besides, for no apparent reason (stress, noisy nightly binge, etc.), we advise you not to postpone your visit to the doctor.
A swollen face can warn you of serious trouble:
- kidney and adrenal gland problems
- failure of the cardiovascular system,
- endocrine problems
- possible allergic reactions.
In such cases, no serious treatment is necessary.
In addition, edema can be a reflection of an unhealthy lifestyle. Therefore, the best prevention of these problems of the face:
- sound sleep in a ventilated, reasonably damp room, on a comfortable pillow,
- proper nutrition, limiting salt intake,
- daily walks in the fresh air
- drink plenty of water, but no later than two hours before bedtime.
But back to the main problem. A swollen twin looks out of the mirror, you don’t want to go out with that face of “people”, what to do?
How to remove swelling from the face quickly at home?
For ten to fifteen minutes, proven folk remedies will help to significantly improve the situation.
- Contrast compresses. Type two containers: one with tolerably hot, the other with very cold (even with pieces of ice) water. Dip a tissue napkin or a small towel in hot water and place on your face for two to three minutes, then the same procedure with cold water. Repeat 3 - 5 times. Such compresses will remove swelling and improve the condition and skin color. You can take a contrast shower, but remember: for the body, the shower will bring more benefits, to relieve swelling - compresses more effectively.
- Salt compress. Two zhmen food salt (you can and sea) dissolved in one liter of boiling water. When it cools down a bit (the solution should be hot, but not scalding), soak a towel, wring out a little and put it on your face. Hold until cool. Repeat twice if necessary. The method is effective, but not very useful for the skin, as the salt dries the dermis. Therefore, it can be used only in emergency cases. A similar effect has sold in a pharmacy cream with an extract of leeches, which in extreme cases, use make-up artists at film studios, when the actor needs to shoot close-ups, and on the face traces of a stormy night.
- Saving potatoes. Chop a raw potato well, wrap it in a gauze napkin and place on face. Juice do not squeeze, it has a beneficial effect. Very effective remedy, relieves swelling, tightens the skin. After 10-15 minutes, rinse with warm water. Apply moisturizer. In the same way, masks can be made from pumpkin pulp, although most customers prefer potatoes.
- Cucumber mask. Cucumber finely chop (can be grated), put in cheesecloth and on the face. Add some lemon juice if desired (especially if you have oily skin). The time of action is the same. After the mask, apply a nourishing cream.
- The parsley mask has an amazing effect. A tablespoon of finely chopped parsley stir with a small amount of sour cream or yogurt, apply a thin layer on the face for 15-20 minutes.
- Mask of roots. Root celery, parsley or fennel on a fine grater, dilute with green tea to the consistency of thick gruel. Knead your palms so that the exuded mixture appears on the gauze. Keep on face in a horizontal position for 15 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
- Dairy products. Stir cold curd with kefir or cream (depending on the fat content of the face) until smooth, add a few drops of lemon juice. Apply mask at the same time.
As you can see, these folk recipes help to relieve swelling on the face quickly at home with the help of those products that are always at hand.
But you can prepare for this trouble in advance. We offer recipes that require preparation in advance.
- Miracle ice. Chop the parsley or sage leaves, stir with a sufficient amount of water and freeze in cubes in an ice container. Wipe the face with a cube to remove swelling on the face after sleep. Such ice can be added to water for contrasting compresses.
- Buckwheat mask Grind buckwheat to a flour condition in a coffee grinder and store in a closed container. For edema, dilute the prepared flour with boiling water, cool slightly and use as a mask. After the mask, use a moisturizer.
- Herbal teas. They remove the swelling and clean the buds of cowberry, hawthorn, rosehip and chamomile teas. Chamomile tea can also be used for lotions and frozen in ice cubes.
- Decoction bay leaf. Crushed bay leaf pour boiling water (1 tablespoon per cup of liquid, it is better to do at least half a liter), insist for two hours. Use a decoction for compresses, but for greater effect, you can take inside of a tablespoon twice a day.
How to remove swelling under the eyes quickly
The eyes are undoubtedly the most expressive part of our face. From ancient times to today, what tricks or beauties go to give your eyes languor and expressiveness, so that your eyes sparkle and sparkle.
And, of course, no one will be pleased with the "bags under the eyes" reflected in the mirror - edemas. How to remove them? In principle, you can use the same ice cubes and masks, but you should remember some nuances:
- potatoes effectively remove swelling, but the use of a potato mask in the eye area cannot prevent starch from getting into the eyes, which can cause vision problems. Better cut the potatoes into thin slices (1-2 mm) and place them on the upper and lower eyelids,
- in the same way use a cucumber - thin plates,
- It helps to eliminate swelling and relieve eye strain tea leaves, you can simply put used tea bags on closed eyes.
Another secret from our great-grandmothers. To remove the swelling around the eyes, our ancestors carried out massage movements from the corner of the eye to the outer edge with a silver tea or coffee spoon.
So, if you have silver spoons, success is guaranteed.
At parting recipe mask tightening the skin and making it elastic. And this prevents the occurrence of edema.
In a food processor or blender, chop a handful of viburnum or rowan berries, two tablespoons of fat cottage cheese, one potato and a small carrot, add the pounded walnuts and sea buckthorn oil.
Do this mask once or twice a week for half an hour. You will like the result.
Accumulation of body fluids
Many people suffer from a problem whose presence they discover by looking in the morning in the mirror. A swollen face clearly indicates excessive fluid in the body. This is observed in cases where a person could not resist eating salty or smoked food for the night, drank a lot of water before bedtime. Swelling of the skin significantly increase heart and kidney diseases, metabolic disorders, hypertension, blood clots, etc.
Swelling of the face often occurs in the heat. When a person is tormented by thirst, he begins to use a large amount of fluid, which subsequently stagnates in the body. Another cause of swelling of the face are hormonal changes that occur in a woman during the period of gestation and before the start of the menstrual cycle.
The ideal option to eliminate the unpleasant phenomenon would be to consult a doctor. He will advise how to remove the tumor from the face, based on the existing problem.
How to remove a swelling from the face caused by accumulated in the body fluid? A good remedy in this case is compresses, which include herbal teas. They must be applied to the edematous zone in the morning.
A tumor that has appeared under the eyes can be easily removed with ice cubes, which contain tea or medicinal herbs.
There are other effective ways to answer the question: "How to remove a tumor from the face?" The skin that has received the necessary amount of the oxygen it needs is simply “blown away”.
A quick response to edema will be a glass of water with a slice of lemon. Receiving a liquid with citrus acid almost instantly removes the tumor from the face. Benefit and washing with cool water, the temperature of which does not exceed 20 degrees.
How else to deal with excess fluid in the body, which provokes swelling of the face? A certain balanced diet can correct the situation. A positive bonus at the same time will be weight loss.
Remove the liquid and reduce swelling will allow the use of lingonberries, fees, based on green tea. Полезными для решения проблемы станут и отвары шиповника и боярышника, а также травяные сборы с толокнянкой, плющом, мелиссой и крапивой. В ежедневный рацион рекомендуется включить напитки, имеющие мочегонный эффект, морсы и отвары. При этом не стоит забывать про щавель и арбузы, мед и зеленые яблоки, сельдерей и дыню. Мочегонные продукты выведут жидкость и приведут в порядок лицо.
From such a trouble no one is immune. And it is not at all necessary to participate in “fights without rules”. You can get a hematoma, a simple bruise or a bruise on your face every minute. The reason for this sometimes becomes a fall, emergency braking of a car, etc. This danger lurks a person everywhere. And at home, and at work, and in nature. As a result of the impact, soft tissue damage occurs. At the same time, the epidermis may not suffer - the top layer of our skin. Bruises and swelling, sometimes accompanied by severe pain, occur due to rupture of muscle fibers and blood vessels.
How to remove the tumor from the face after the blow? Consider the actions that should be taken immediately.
Immediately after the impact, there is a violation of the integrity of not only the subcutaneous tissues, but also the capillaries located in them. Under the epidermis lymph and blood begins to accumulate, which flow from the damaged vessels. This process must be stopped or minimized. To do this, it is necessary to urgently attach something cold to the place of impact. The ideal option is ice, which can be taken in the freezer and wrapped in a linen napkin or plastic bag.
If this possibility is absent, then a napkin is applied to the injury site, pre-wetting it in cold water or in green tea. Such a compress will need to be refreshed more often. A copper or any other coin can quickly remove the swelling from the face after the strike. It is also applied to the injury site. You can use any other metal object.
It should be borne in mind that the adoption of such measures is possible only if the integrity of the epidermis is preserved and there is no danger of infection of the wound. The most rational use of cold is to attach it in the first minutes after injury. If at least a quarter of an hour has passed, subcutaneous hemorrhage cannot be prevented.
How to remove the swelling from the blow on the face, if the emergency help did not help? In this case, you will need to contact a specialist. The fact is that the problem is sometimes much more serious than a simple injury. It is especially recommended to pay attention to this if a hematoma has formed on the face. The doctor will recommend a special ointment for edema and write out a referral for physiotherapy and massage.
Getting rid of bumps
How to remove the tumor from the face after the blow, if the result of the accumulation of blood clots and tissue edema was a dense formation, towering above the skin surface? You can also get rid of the bumps that appear very quickly. However, popular recipes in this case are unlikely to help. It is recommended to lubricate the injury site:
Compresses with magnesia will also be effective. To speed up the process of eliminating coarse seals, it is recommended to attach a cabbage leaf to the sore spot, which is pre-scalded with boiling water and smeared with honey. This compress is tied up with a towel and left for two hours.
A bruise or hematoma with puffiness appearing after a bruise on the face does not usually require a visit to the doctor. Their treatment can be carried out independently. However, if the hematoma is large, then examination by a specialist becomes mandatory. Sometimes the accumulated blood can be removed only during the puncture. The surgeon, after applying local anesthesia, opens the wound. After that, he puts a tight bandage on her. Sometimes the operation is carried out several times to completely stop the hemorrhage.
For more effective treatment of hematoma on the face, allowing to eliminate swelling and pain at the site of injury, it is recommended to use anti-inflammatory ointment, gel or cream. It may be:
- Ketonal and others.
To eliminate the pain symptom that worries after the impact, you can use an analgesic in the form of tablets. These are drugs such as Pentalgin, Citramon and Solpadein.
Bruised lips and eyes
This trouble also causes the appearance of a tumor on the face. But in this case, the actions taken should be somewhat different than those carried out in other areas. The fact that the area of the lips and eyes is very sensitive. This is the reason for the restriction of actions, many of which can not be undertaken even if there is only a bruise.
It is especially important to know those who ask the question: “How to remove a tumor from the face after a fight?” After all, their “encounters” with their fists most often result in injuries to the lips and eyes. Such wounds bleed for a long time, and it becomes rather difficult to eliminate the problem. To speed up treatment, the use of the following methods is recommended:
- treatment of the injury site with antiseptics,
- Applying ice to help relieve swelling
- applying wound healing ointment,
- lubrication of damaged areas on the lips with olive or sea buckthorn oil,
- use of propolis ointment and honey,
- use of hygienic lipstick before going out.
In the event of a serious injury, treatment must be carried out by a surgeon. He will sew up the existing lacerated wounds and take measures for the rehabilitation and rehabilitation.
Sometimes, after a strong injury, vision is impaired. An unpleasant sensation arises in the eyes and a split image. Such phenomena indicate a violation of the structure of the organ of vision and cause the need to consult an oculist. Based on the studies conducted by the specialist, appropriate treatment will be prescribed. Severe cases require hospitalization of the patient. For the eyes, oculists often prescribe antibiotics and anti-inflammatory drops that are necessary to eliminate the infection.
For lip bruises, it is recommended to use chamomile decoction. You can apply a special tooth gel.
How to quickly remove the tumor from the face? A proven means to eliminate edema is badyaga. This remedy is a freshwater sponge skeleton ground to powder.
How to remove a tumor from a bruise on the face? Traditional medicine offers for this:
- raw potatoes, which are applied to the edema, cut into thin plates or grated,
- decoction of wild rosemary and mother-stepmother, which is applied in the form of lotions,
- iodine with tablet "Analgin" dissolved in it, applied to the place of impact in the form of a net,
- butter, which smear the area of the tumor.
What else to remove the tumor after a bruise on the face? To the point of impact, folk healers recommend applying a compress of pre-ground, cooked beans.
One of the causes of swelling of the face is the adoption on the eve of alcoholic beverages. This symptom indicates the presence of ethanol intoxication. The leveling of the edema that appeared is possible in this case only after the organism returns to normal activity. A healthy person gets rid of such symptoms by noon. However, in the presence of insufficiency of functions of individual organs and chronic diseases, the recovery process becomes much longer. How to speed it up and how to remove the tumor from the face after drinking? For this you will need:
- to intensify the process of excretion of toxins from the body, which are products of ethanol decay,
- restore metabolic processes and electrolyte balance,
- try to clean the pores of the skin from toxins and take care of its tone.
So, if after excessive drinking, your face is swollen, how to remove the swelling? The most effective ways to do this will be:
- manifestation of physical activity, taking a contrast shower with rubbing with a towel that will allow you to clean the skin and restore its elasticity,
- excessive drinking to neutralize dehydration, for which purified or non-carbonated mineral water is suitable,
- a light breakfast, normalizing metabolic processes, with a predominance of protein foods (eg, eggs and chicken broth),
- green tea without sugar with lemon, sauerkraut or pickle, normalizing electrolyte balance,
- "Enterosgel" or activated carbon, which eliminate the intoxication of the body.
If within 2 hours after such anti-stopping events the swelling of the face has not been eliminated, then additional measures will be required. In this case, the chosen method will depend on the system or organ in which the intercellular fluid is delayed.
So, if the appearance of a person is spoiled by bags that have appeared under the eyes, then they, as a rule, indicate a violation of the activity of the kidneys. A similar phenomenon is eliminated when taking decoctions of diuretic herbs, lingonberry leaves, corn silk, rose hips, knotweed, kidney tea or hibiscus.
If the swelling of the face is accompanied by cyanosis and reddening of the skin, then this problem is caused by heart failure. You can eliminate it when taking "Validola", "Valocordin" or "Corvalola". Herbal decoctions of coltsfoot, hawthorn, corn silk, marigold, chamomile, peppermint and stevia will help to stabilize blood pressure.
In case of swelling of the face caused by dysfunction of the liver or pancreas, the herbal decoctions listed above are used. In this case, hepatoprotectors are connected, and the protein breakfast is replaced by fermented milk.
Dental cause of puffiness
If a tumor that has arisen on the face due to a tooth does not go away within 2 days, then this symptom is a clear indication of the presence of an inflammatory process in the oral cavity. What to do in this case? How to remove the tumor from the face of the tooth? It should be borne in mind that various methods can be used to reduce puffiness, but their use should not be the reason why a person refuses to visit a dental office.
If the tumor has arisen after the wisdom tooth has been removed by a surgeon, a gargling with sage, Chlorhexidine or chamomile is recommended. Effective will be the tool in the form of soda or saline, which has, among other things, an antiseptic and analgesic effect.
How to remove the tumor from the face of the tooth, which in children only erupt? In this case, dentists recommend the use of special cooling creams, ointments and gels, which allow you to save the child from the painful symptom and remove the swelling of the cheeks.
When a tumor appears on only one side of the face, it is recommended to use a cotton ball, soaking it with aloe or kalanchoe juice. This means impose on the inner surface of the cheeks or gums.
Ways to remove swelling from the face
Before removing the swelling from the face, it is necessary to eliminate the cause that provoked its appearance. For this, it is important to be screened for internal diseases and disorders. If they are absent, it is important to normalize your sleep, eliminate alcohol consumption, eat right and drink at least a liter of clean drinking water per day. Sometimes these measures are enough so that the swelling does not bother you anymore.
How to remove swelling from the face if it is caused by alcohol or a large amount of fluid? In this case, some simple tips will help, which will eliminate puffiness in 1.5-2 hours:
- Alternating face rinsing with hot and cold water.
- A cool compress on the eyes (cool green tea bags, put ice cubes in a bag and wrap with a towel, apply to the swelling for 15 minutes) or wipe the swollen area with ice cubes of herbs (St. John's wort, mint, sage, green tea, chamomile) to stimulate the lymph and blood circulation, removing swelling from the face.
- Easy self-massage of the face and area with fingertips.
If the swelling from the face must be removed quickly, you can use a single diuretic intake. You should not get involved in diuretics, because it is fraught with impaired heart function. The same effect (a little longer to wait) has the usual green tea, stimulating the work of the kidneys. Therefore, a freshly brewed cup of green tea not only invigorates in the morning, but also quickly eliminates unwanted puffiness on the face. The diuretic effect is also noted in decoctions of rowan berries, lingonberry leaves, and horsetail (a glass of boiled water for a tablespoon of raw materials, infuse for twenty minutes), and just watermelon, cucumbers and cranberries.
Swelling caused by hot weather, well cleaned with cold compresses and baths.
If you are often worried about swelling, try to include ginger root, hot chili peppers, and nuts in your diet.
Remove the swelling of the face will help a mixture of vegetable oil and juniper oil (2 tablespoons per tablespoon). Apply the composition to the skin with light massaging movements.
If the swelling of age, allergic or inflammatory nature will help ice cubes of decoction of chamomile or mint. Only in the presence of rosacea, the procedure is contraindicated.
Compress with soda also quickly cope with swelling on the face. To do this, in a glass of cold tea you need to add a tablespoon of soda, moisten a napkin in solution and attach to the area of swelling for ten minutes.
Compress from the infusion of calendula also gives an excellent anti-edema effect. Brew a table spoon of grass with a glass of boiling water, leave for half an hour and strain. Soak a gauze napkin in the resulting infusion and apply on face for a minute. Then moisten the napkin again and apply again for a minute. So do it seven times.
If you have puffiness of the lower eyelids, the situation will be corrected by circles of fresh cucumbers, superimposed on this area for about twenty minutes. The effect will be noticeable immediately.
We remove edema in case of injury in several stages: we apply cold to the injury site, and then we apply an absorbing, decongestant and venotonic agent (for example, on the basis of badyagi).
Potato mask for edema.
Raw potatoes - 1 pc.
Grind potato with a fine grater, apply a mass on the face and lower eyelid area. Twenty minutes later, remove the mask, washed with cool water. You can simply squeeze the juice from the potato mass, moisten the napkins and impose on the area of swelling.
Mask with aloe and cucumber juice.
Aloe juice - 1 tbsp. l
Potato starch - 1 pinch.
Cucumber juice - 1 tbsp. l
Olive oil - 3 drops.
Combine the components in a uniform composition that is applied to the face and leave for ten minutes. Remove the mask with cool water. After the procedure, moisturize the skin with a cream.
Clay mask with sauerkraut and potatoes.
Chopped sauerkraut - 1 tbsp. l
Grated potato mass (fresh) - 1 tbsp. l
Mix potatoes with cabbage, add enough clay to make a viscous mass. The composition is put on five minutes on the face, then rinse with boiled water at room temperature.
Causes of swelling of the face
Swelling and puffiness on the face develop for the following reasons:
- With the development of a number of chronic diseases. The face swells in allergic reactions, diseases of the liver, kidneys, pancreas, heart. Severe swelling may occur when infected with certain types of parasites. For example, trichinosis once was called puffy. However, all these diseases are accompanied by a number of other symptoms, so swelling of the face is not their main symptom.
- If the day before you allowed yourself too much and abused alcohol, fatty, fried and salty foods.
- If the day before it was hot and stuffy, the water plentifully left the body, performing its functions as a cooler. The body, regardless of the consequences, demanded to compensate for the losses. You succumbed to the entreaties of an overheating body and consumed plenty of cold water. And by the morning the limbs were swollen and irregularities appeared on the face instead of smooth skin, from which one just wants to get rid of.
- Allergic reactions of the skin to the bites of midges, mosquitoes or other insects appear as edema on the skin where the bite occurred.
- A person may become swollen due to the fact that your computer is a constant interlocutor, you move a little and do not spend much time outdoors. From such a habitat, not only the face, but also other parts of the body can swell. The body definitely needs to move so that the fluids in it do not stagnate.
- Persistent stress, fatigue and emotional exhaustion provoke persistent swelling and bags under the eyes, which can not be overcome quickly. First of all, you need to calm the nervous system.
- Chronic sleep deprivation, as well as an improperly organized sleeping place, for example, a very high or low pillow, can also cause puffiness of the face.
In all cases, when the swelling of the face is not associated with the general disease of the body, folk and some drugs will help. Before using any of them, it is necessary to examine the contraindications and consult with a specialist in order not to harm health.
Extra folk remedies for edema
So, finding out the cause of the formation of bags under the eyes, you can begin to eliminate it. Very often, a quick lifestyle change, correction of nutrition, elimination of discomfort in the bedroom helps to remove eye edema. Normalizing all these components, you will wake up in the morning with a fresh face and forget about swelling. This process requires a certain time, so for now let's try to solve the problem of swelling of the face with the help of traditional medicine at home.
The following are among the most effective folk remedies of emergency character:
- Herbal Infusion Ice Cubes. Excellent remedy for eliminating morning eye swelling. In the evening, you need to prepare herbal infusion: brew parsley or chamomile at the rate of 1 teaspoon to 1 cup of boiling water. Настоять 1-2 часа, разлить в форму для льда и заморозить. Утром вам не нужно будет ломать голову, чем убрать мешки под глазами. Вместо умывания протирайте лицо, особенно область под глазами, кубиками льда. Кожа быстро придет в тонус, станет свежей и сияющей.
- Чайный компресс. It will take 2 tea bags. Bags need to brew, cool a little and for 5-10 minutes to attach to the eyes.
- Cucumber Mask. Freshly grated cucumber is great for quick removal of swelling from the eyes. Apply the cucumber mass directly on the swelling, hold for 10-15 minutes, if time permits, then longer. To speed up the procedure, the cucumber can be cut into thin circles and attached to the eyes, however, the efficiency will be slightly lower. You can replace the cucumber with fresh zucchini or potatoes.
- Milk compress. You can remove the swelling and with the help of cold milk. Soak cotton pads with milk from the refrigerator and apply to the eye area. Hold for 10 minutes.
- Fresh Potato Mask. This vegetable contains a large amount of starch, which, as you know, well absorbs all the water. Moreover, the potato mask is able to remove excess water from the entire face, including the eyelids, which best reflect the state of your health. To do this, take 1 large potato, clean it and rub it on a fine grater or chop it in a blender. Then put all this mass on gauze. If, when chopping, juice is formed, it is best for them to first lubricate their face with them, and then apply gauze with chopped potatoes. The effect of this mask comes quickly. If you are limited in time, you can keep the gauze for about 30 minutes, if you can afford a longer and more effective effect, spend the procedure for an hour.
- Parsley with yogurt. Crush a bunch of blender, and better parsley root, add a little yogurt to the resulting gruel. Put the mass on the face for about 20 minutes. Do not be afraid to apply it and on the eyelids - parsley is always recommended as a means to relieve swelling of the eyelids.
- Massage with spoons. For the procedure you will need 2 metal spoons. For 5-7 minutes they need to be put in the refrigerator. Then start massaging the upper eyelids with them (round convex part), move from the inner corner of the eye to the outer. Massaging the lower eyelids, change the direction of motion.
Express national methods of removing edema work well in the event that the edematous process is associated with external factors and is temporary. With painful conditions of the whole organism, more serious measures are needed.
A few more quick ways to deal with swelling, bags and bruises under the eyes, see the video:
Diuretics in the fight against swelling
In extreme cases, it is permissible to use diuretics. Of pharmacy drugs Furosemide, Lasix and others are popular. Resorting to such a powerful tool, do not forget that after about an hour you will need a toilet that will be in demand for several hours (depending on the individual characteristics of the organism), so plan things according to new needs. Do not hope for a miracle, swelling will not go away instantly.
Pharmaceutical diuretic drugs have serious contraindications, especially for persons suffering from heart and kidney disease. Carefully read the instructions before use!
Pharmaceuticals will replace diuretic herbswhich are able to remove puffiness from the face. Here is a list of plants that have the ability to remove excess water from the body:
- birch leaves, buds and earrings,
- cowberry leaves and berries,
- horsetail grass
- stinging nettle,
- Lesbeda bicolor,
- parsley leaves and roots,
- Dill seeds,
- leaves and berries of black currant.
The use of herbal decoctions and infusions is safer for health than the use of pharmacy diuretic drugs. However, they have contraindications, so do not forget to study the instructions on the packaging of herbs.
If you do not have serious chronic diseases, lingonberry juice or a decoction of lingonberry leaves would be best. Lingonberry is especially good at coping with edema in pregnant women.
Quickly and without consequences, removes excess water from the body of fennel seed. The effect may occur within 30 minutes after taking the broth.
Removal of long-term edema
If swelling on the face appears regularly, it is necessary to diagnose the body and identify the cause of this phenomenon. At home, the following recipes will contribute to the removal of long-term edema:
- Brine compress. It requires sea salt without additives. In 2 liters of warm boiled water to dissolve 4 tbsp. l salt. Then with this solution you need to soak a terry towel and apply it on the face. On a wet towel, put a towel dry. Keep this compress need 20 minutes.
- Mask with honey and soda. Take 1 tsp. liquid honey, add 0.5 tsp. sodium bicarbonate. Mix everything well and then rub it into the skin of your face. Hold on with such a compress, you can not more than 15 minutes, because the skin will begin to tighten. But you not only remove the swelling, but also improve the complexion.
- Contrast compress. Fill one bowl with very cold water, preferably with ice, in another bowl pour hot water (just not boiling water). First you need to wet the towel with hot water, put it on your face and keep it until it cools. After that, another towel should be moistened in ice water and put on face for 40 minutes. You need to repeat this procedure several times.
A few more useful proven ways to get rid of swelling under the eyes, see the video