The very first weeks of pregnancy are truly memorable and very exciting period in life for every woman. However, in most cases during this period, she is in the dark, trying to discover the very first signs of pregnancy.
The obvious signs of pregnancy are the absence mensesand the appearance of two clear lines on the test.
But the woman is still trying to determine the conception before, to find out what feelings at the beginning of pregnancy are her testimony. After all, a woman's body “signals” about conception much earlier than it can be accurately determined. That is why women who believe that they become pregnant often ask their friends: "What were the first signs of pregnancy?"And also try to" listen "to their own body and notice a variety of signs: heaviness in the uterus, tingling in the nipple, feeling of hunger and other precursors. But nevertheless it is necessary to remember that secondary signs are not an absolute guarantee of the coming pregnancy.
Moreover, such symptoms of pregnant women do not always bother everyone. But these manifestations occur in most expectant mothers. You can find out below how to get confirmations of the “interesting” position, how long the first signs of pregnancy appear, in a short time.
Signs of pregnancy: subjective feelings
Ovulation- this is the process when an ovum ready for fertilization comes out of the ovarian follicle into the abdominal cavity. Ovulation occurs around day 12 to day 14 of the menstrual cycle. It is during this period most likely conception. However, there are certain causes of delayed ovulation, they may be associated with stress, genital diseases, imbalances hormones et al. But even then fertilization can occur. In some cases, it is necessary to accurately determine the time of ovulation to increase the likelihood of conception.
Sometimes, during the ovulation period, women show certain signs. In particular, some women have lower back pain at this time, there is tingling in the ovary, an increase in mucous discharge, bloating, thrush. There are also insignificant discharge - blood during ovulation can be released only in small quantities. Some women claim that they felt pain in the loins after ovulation when conception occurred. But the week after ovulation is too short a time to perform the test. Moreover, on the 4th or 5th day, the gynecologist will not be able to determine the pregnancy.
At this time and headacheand reasons nauseaMost likely not related to pregnancy. But approximately on day 7, sensations uncharacteristic for a woman are gradually beginning to appear. The test should be carried out no earlier than 10 days after ovulation. During this period, the cervix, if conception occurred, gradually becomes more loose. Also, more abundant secretions appear if conception has occurred.
The moment of fertilization of the egg
Those who are interested in how many days after conception a pregnancy occurs should take into account that the date on which a pregnancy occurs after conception depends on the movement of the fertilized egg to the uterus. This period is from 7 to 10 days. Accordingly, after implantation of the egg in the uterus, changes in the body begin, when a number of new symptoms for the expectant mother appear.
After how many days begins toxicosis and other unpleasant phenomena, depends primarily on the characteristics of the female body. For example, women monitoring the basal temperature show unusual basal temperature graphs.
The fact that the first signs of pregnancy before a delay can manifest itself in a woman are interested in most expectant mothers. But keep in mind that the early symptoms, when there is still a week before menstruation or 4 days before menstruation, are subjective. Since after conception, even in that period when there are 2 or more months before, grandiose changes are already occurring in the body, a woman can experience particular sensations, as evidenced by numerous reviews.
Early signs of pregnancy
Often, the first signs of pregnancy before menstruation may actually be symptoms of pronounced premenstrual syndrome. But the same primary signs are possible immediately after conception. If PMS for a woman is not a characteristic condition, then she perceives the initial signs as an unusual phenomenon, and when such symptoms appear, she wonders if it is possible to determine pregnancy in the early stages.
Early signs of pregnancy before a monthly delay can be as follows:
- Feeling unwell. Even a week before menstruation, there is a feeling that develops cold, at the same time there are no respiratory phenomena. There is a feeling of weakness, in the early stages a woman gets very tired.
- Emotional destabilization. Constant changes in mood, change of joy with tears are also subjective signs of conception before a delay. Similar signs are often noted in women prone to emotionality.
- Manifestation of sleepiness, poor sleep. Those who are interested in how to determine pregnancy before a delay should pay attention to the manifestation of drowsiness, the constant feeling of lack of sleep. There are clear signs of lack of sleep, even if a woman has slept for 12 hours or more. Can also prevail insomnia: the expectant mother suddenly wakes up very early and cannot fall asleep again.
- Change in sexual desire. Libido during the entire period of pregnancy may vary in one direction or the other. At the same time, the earliest changes in libido are noted already at 2-3 weeks after conception.
- A feeling of heaviness in the pelvic region. This feeling arises as a result of more active flow of blood to the pelvic organs. Therefore, a woman who is interested in how to understand that a pregnancy has come perceives this phenomenon as a heaviness in the uterus. There may also be a feeling of fullness in the lower abdomen. At the same time, the feeling of fullness in the lower abdomen does not disappear even after visiting the toilet.
- Tingling in the uterus. Tingling is felt periodically in the uterus or in its area.
- Pain in the lower back. Such precursors are also likely: tingling in the back, backache in the back, extending to the legs. Tingling in the uterus can be observed already in the first weeks of pregnancy, before a delay, and can be felt as slight tingling before menstruation or after ovulation. Causes of tingling in the uterus are associated with hormonal changes, embryo attachment. It is necessary to understand: if pricks in the uterus, then this is a physiological phenomenon. As the fetus develops, back pain often worries, as the growing uterus puts pressure on the internal organs. Sometimes the loin hurts after conception, in the days when the delay has just begun. There may also be fever in the lumbar region.
- Migraine, headache. The first symptoms of pregnancy before the delay of menstruation are also manifested by headache, which can disturb throughout the day and only subside by night. Headache begins to bother in the first weeks, so the answer to the question of whether headache can be one of the signs is affirmative.
- Increased breast sensitivity. Sensitivity may increase to such an extent that even the smallest touch causes chest pain. Most expectant mothers have chest pains. Moreover, a woman sometimes can not even touch her breast, because she can feel pain after the lightest touch. How the chest hurts depends on the individual characteristics, although this symptom is taken into account when an early determination of pregnancy is held before the delay. In some cases, on the contrary, there is a loss of sensitivity of the mammary glands. This is typical for those who have always had an increase in breast sensitivity before menstruation.
- Heat and chills. The feeling of heat, which is replaced by chills, manifests itself several times a day. In this case, an increase in body temperature may not occur. This is an inner feeling that does not depend on the influence of external factors.
- Increased appetite or a strong desire to eat a certain product. Often, almost at the second week of pregnancy, women note a significant increase in appetite (pregnant women often write about this to each thematic forum, answering the question “What did you feel at the beginning of pregnancy?"). In the process of eating, they do not feel satiated. It also happens that pulls to a certain food product. It is also characteristic that pregnant women tend to have cravings for that product or products that were previously absent from the menu.
- Nausea. Many women are interested in whether toxicosis start and can you feel sick in the earliest terms. The beginning of such sensations in pregnant women individually. Nausea bothers more often in the morning, sometimes vomiting. There is a sharp rejection of certain products, even the thought of which provokes nausea. Often develops heartburnin the early stages. It is also likely pain in the intestines and stomach. A woman herself can hardly determine how a stomach hurts, because it is rather a pulling sensation, heaviness. Does the stomach hurt in the first days after conception, depends on the individual characteristics - this does not always happen.
- High odor sensitivity. Many women who write on the forum and share experiences, answering the question: "How do you feel that you are pregnant?”, Talk about the dramatic changes in the sense of smell. There is an aversion to those smells that previously seemed pleasant, for example, to the aroma of food, perfumery, etc. At the same time, some chemical smells may seem appealing. It happens that a woman feels an uncharacteristic aroma, smelling food - for example, it may seem to her that food has an aroma of acetone. Whether it is possible to feel such changes immediately after conception depends on the individual characteristics. As a rule, hypersensitivity to odors is observed within a few days after conception.
- Sitting discomfort. Already in the first days after conception, the expectant mother hardly finds a comfortable position in a sitting position.
- Allergy. Allergy as a sign manifests itself in the early stages. As a rule, this is an allergic reaction, which was not previously observed in a woman.
Early diagnosis of pregnancy allows you to find out whether conception has occurred, even if there are no signs described above. But identifying such subjective sensations in themselves helps those women who ask whether it is possible to learn about pregnancy before the delay. Although the most accurate data on pregnancy can only give hCG blood test, later - hypersensitive test. But even the most sensitive specimens can eventually be interpreted as a weakly positive test if an early pregnancy test was made too. The earliest term for determining conception is 20-21 days from the date of the last menstruation. That is why most women are trying to figure out how to find out if there is a positive result, how to find out if conception has happened.
If a woman has a BT schedule, can we understand that she is pregnant, the basal temperature will help, which during pregnancy does not decrease as it does before menstruation.
Pregnancy test to delay, photo
There are a number of signs that a woman is interested in, in order to find out that she is pregnant, “seek out” herself in the first days after the probable conception. Reading the article that there are 33 signs of pregnancy or other number of them, she notes as such discharge, thrush, cystitis, acne. But all these manifestations may also indicate the development of the disease, and not about pregnancy. For example, the discharge at the time of conception may be the same as for thrush. What discharge after conception appears, as well as what are the most accurate signs of pregnancy, can tell the doctor, who should ask how to identify the exact signs, and how to understand that you are pregnant.
External changes during the first days of pregnancy
Even before the delay, the first signs of pregnancy after conception appear almost by day by external changes. Despite the fact that only some women claim that they have certain strange feelings after ovulation, if there was a conception, external changes occur in almost everyone.
Talking about what feelings at the time of conception and after that they experienced, many women note that they have developed thrush, and after thrush - cystitis. As a consequence, the question arose whether due to thrush there might be a number of signs similar to those of pregnancy.
And if, before the delay of menstruation, a woman herself can rather feel certain internal sensations after conception, the surrounding people note external changes.
Even before nausea occurs after conception, such external signs of pregnancy can occur:
- The appearance of swelling of the face, hands. As a rule, a slight puffiness of the face appears in the early stages. External signs at the earliest dates may also show swelling of the hands, which is noticeable when you squeeze them into fists. Obvious signs of spring - swelling of the legs, which leads to the fact that in the evening it is no longer possible to put on shoes on your feet.
- Acne. Due to the sharp hormonal restructuring of the body in small terms appears acne on the skin. Before and during the delay, the appearance of acne is noted even by women who have never suffered from acne.
- Bloating. After the onset of conception at an early stage, the intestine begins to perform its function very slowly, therefore, a woman often develops constipation. But it should be considered not only constipation as a sign of conception, but also enhanced gas production due to edema of the intestinal walls. As a result, abdominal distention is manifested, manifested, despite the lack of appetite or, conversely, increased appetite. Abdominal distention, as well as an abdominal pain, can be shown throughout the entire period of carrying the baby. Whether abdominal distension can be one of the first signs depends on the general condition of the body.
- The manifestation of the venous pattern on the chest. Many women write on each thematic forum that the breast has changed almost in the first days after conception. After how many days venous “patterns” appear on the chest, depends on the individual characteristics.
- Breast augmentation. The chest is poured, it becomes more lush. Even if a woman has a loss of appetite, and she loses weight, the very beginning of pregnancy can be marked by an increase in breast by one or two sizes. There may be fever in the chest.
- Darkens the skin around the nipples. Like the feelings at conception, this is an individual manifestation: in some women, the skin darkens slightly, in others - very strongly in terms of pigmentation.
- Facial redness. A blush appears on the skin, as the blood circulation in the woman's body increases. As a rule, the face is pronounced red, the woman throws into the heat in the late afternoon.
- The appearance of a brown line on the stomach. The conditional line that goes down from the navel gradually becomes brown.
Laboratory and physiological changes in the first days of pregnancy
Trying to determine which signs of pregnancy in the first days indicate conception, the woman pays attention to the physiological state. How to determine pregnancy, while the test still does not show it, will "prompt" some physiological manifestations, as well as laboratory parameters. Trying to understand everything about pregnancy from the first days of conception, expectant mothers, anxious about certain manifestations, turn to doctors.
Almost in the very first days of pregnancy may indicate such signs:
- Early pregnancy factor. A special substance is detected in the blood or mucus of the cervix of pregnant women - it is determined 28-48 hours after conception has occurred. Studies show that this factor can be found in 67% of cases after pregnancy. There is its growth during the first months. But now such a diagnostic method is used very rarely.
- Increased hormone hCG. The onset of pregnancy allows you to determineHuman chorionic gonadotropin. HCG is determined by tests or analyzes, and its level indicates that conception has occurred, and that the fetus is proceeding normally. The growth of this indicator also occurs until the delay of menstruation, when there is a very small period.
- Discharge with blood from the vagina. Sometimes women are worried about what to do if a pinkish or yellow discharge of a blooming character appears from the genitals. As a rule, such discharges and discomfort in the uterus appear on the 7th-12th day after conception occurred, and indicate that the embryo has entrenched in the uterus. Also, the uterus can bleed if a woman once had erosion. Due to increased blood flow, there is an increase in bleeding.
- Exacerbation of hemorrhoids. Since after conception the blood flow in the pelvic organs increases, and constipation also worries, hemorrhoids can worsen in the first weeks after conception.
- Basal temperature rises. After conception, the basal temperature always rises.In the first weeks after conception, until the placenta began to function, the basal temperature rises to above 37 C. If the basal temperature is more than 37 degrees during the month, this indicates either pregnancy or a delay due to late ovulation. Also, after conception, body temperature may rise. It should be noted that the basal temperature is not the temperature of the vagina, but measured in the rectum.
- Fever. Sometimes there is a constant temperature of 37 as a sign of pregnancy. Whether the temperature can be lowered depends on the physiology of the organism.
- Leg cramps (calf muscles). Cramps and pain in the legs bother you at night, disturbing sleep.
- Pressure drop. The most pronounced pressure decreases in people who have previously experienced hypotension. Often in such women, the pressure drops to 90/60 mm Hg. As a result, weakness is noted, drowsiness, dizzinesssometimes fainting. Even if the term is quite small, such manifestations occur as a result of staying in a stuffy room, transport, long standing position. Low pressure is also observed in those who previously had these rates were normal. Whether it is possible to feel such signs in the first days depends on the individual characteristics of the organism.
- Lowering immunity. Primary symptoms may manifest as a cold - as a result of a decrease in immunity. In particular, it is possible runny nose, pharyngitis, complaints that sore throat. Pregnant believes that she develops an ordinary cold. Reviews of pregnant women indicate that the cold as the initial symptom appears quite often.
- Strong salivation. What feels a woman in the first days after conception, individually. But increased salivation is usually accompanied by nausea. The active separation of saliva worsens sensations during toxicosis. The condition of the woman also depends on what sensations in the stomach in the first days after conception appear. Sometimes nausea, abdominal distension or abdominal discomfort is also accompanied by a strong salivation.
- Vaginal discharge. Selection before the delay becomes more abundant, as is the enhanced production of vaginal secretions. Whether white discharge can occur after ovulation depends on the physiology of the woman. But white discharge as a sign of fertilization is a rather frequent phenomenon.
- Thrush. Since the secret of the vagina is rich in hydrogen ions, it actively reproducesCandida mushrooms. If itching, cheesy discharge is noted, it means that thrush develops and needs to be treated. Thrush as a sign of pregnancy is quite common. But if thrush develops, can it be evidence of conception, it is impossible to immediately recognize. Regardless of whether the thrush is a sign of pregnancy, it needs to be treated.
- Increased frequency of urination. Since hormonal changes in the body occur, there is a rush of blood to the pelvic organs and active kidney function, urination becomes more frequent during the day and at night. Frequent urination is noted during the entire period of gestation. Also, women during this period may be bothered by cystitis. Whether the stomach can hurt, whether discomfort is felt, depends on the individual characteristics of the organism. Regardless of what the girl feels, with signs of cystitis it is better to consult a doctor.
- Delay of menstruation. Despite other precursors, it is the delay that is the most obvious sign of pregnancy. Nevertheless, it is possible and the development of events, which can be characterized: "The delay of menstruation, but not pregnancy." Depending on how many days the delay already lasts, measures can be taken to confirm or disprove conception. Sometimes after conception, the delay of menstruation and temperature 37 are combined.
Even if there is a delay of 1 day, the woman may already suspect that she is pregnant, focusing on other signs. For example, she has white discharge, unusual sensations. But with a delay of one day, the test may not show conception.
If there is a delay of 2 days, and at the same time there are white secretions, as well as other signs, conception can be suspected. But two days of delay is a period when it is too early to see a doctor to confirm pregnancy.
Women who have a 3-day delay are often tested. But even if after three days of delay, the test turns out to be positive, this is not yet a guarantee of the onset of pregnancy, since the test may turn out to be false positive.
What happens after 4 days of delay depends not only on the objective factors, but also on the degree of emotionality of the woman. More emotional individuals believe that the delay in menstruation for 4 days is indicative of pregnancy, and reveal a number of signs of the onset of conception.
Since the brightest signs appear during the first pregnancy, after 5 days of delay, the woman can already be almost sure that she will have a child, as she determines the obvious symptoms of conception, regardless of what happens on day 5. If the delay is already 5 days, and the white discharge continues to bother, the ladies often go to doctors to determine conception. But even on day 6, the doctor cannot say with confidence that the patient is pregnant, regardless of what happens on day 6, and what signs she has.
If menstruation is delayed for 7 days, then it makes sense to conduct a test or consult a doctor. A delay of 1 week, which is combined with other signs (white discharge, sleep and appetite disturbances, a cold as a sign of pregnancy, etc.) is already a reason to suspect that conception has occurred. But during this period it is still impossible to determine exactly how long the pregnancy takes place. On the seventh day after conception, information can be obtained only by definition of hCG.
As on day 8, white discharge and other signs may be pronounced, at this time many women are already conducting a test. And about 12 days after conception, slight bleeding may occur, as the embryo attaches to the uterus. How to determine if this is really the so-called implant bleeding, the doctor will tell.
When to visit a doctor?
You should not delay the visit to the doctor for too long if you suspect that you are pregnant, or the test has already shown two stripes. If there is a delay in menstruation for 2 weeks, you can visit a doctor to confirm the pregnancy, and also find out about the time after conception, how the pregnancy proceeds, even at the period of two weeks of delay.
In case there is a delay of 3 weeks, it is important to receive confirmation that uterine pregnancy. After all, when ectopic pregnancy the same signs are noted, as well as at its normal course. But this condition is very dangerous for the health of women.
During this period, the doctor can already approximately determine how long after conception takes place. However, three weeks of delay is not the time when you can get a lot of accurate information about the development of the fetus.
Often women ask the gynecologist how to feel that conception has happened. But in fact, an early visit to a gynecologist is important in terms of excluding diseases of the genital area, as well as determining the overall health of the future mother. After all, all the diseases of the mother can subsequently adversely affect the health of the unborn child.
Thus, it is best to visit a doctor in the first month of pregnancy after the monthly periods have stopped and the first symptoms have appeared after conception. After all, 1 month is in many ways the most dangerous period, while the woman is still not completely sure what symptoms of pregnancy in the first days of the delay should be considered accurate.
Visiting the gynecologist in the first weeks of pregnancy, you need to tell him in detail about what symptoms of pregnancy in the first weeks were noted, what feelings in the first weeks you were disturbed. It is important to accurately report when the last periods were. Also, the doctor may examine the chest, inquire about what feelings you currently experience, whether you are worried about certain symptoms (cold, unusual discharge, chills at the beginning of the delay, etc.).
In the first two weeks, the doctor will not only conduct an examination, but will ask you in detail about what feelings you experienced in week 1 and 2.
Go to the first reception of a gynecologist should be up to the time when the first signs may appear toxicosis. That is, it is best to plan the first visit to the doctor for 2 months, when the discomfort is not so strong. The fifth week is a good time for such a visit. The doctor may ask a series of questions about what are the feelings of a woman. It should be borne in mind that at week 5, the basal temperature remains steadily elevated, and if a woman measures it, you can tell the doctor about it.
Less often, women postpone a visit to the gynecologist for 3 months, when the exact symptoms are already pronounced, there are times when the tummy gradually increases. Nevertheless, to postpone a visit to the doctor for 3, and, especially, for 4 months can not be categorically.
Gynecologist always conducts inspection. It is important for him to assess the condition of the uterus, because the uterus before menstruation is hard to touch and dry. The position of the cervix before menstruation is always low. Indicators of how much the uterus increases before menstruation and how much it becomes larger during pregnancy differ significantly. That is why as a uterus specialist can judge the pregnancy.
The doctor assesses how the uterus looks, and, depending on how many days after the delay, the woman came to the reception, can determine conception or ask the patient to come later if signs of pregnancy and an increase are not noticeable. For how many days you need to visit the doctor again, he will definitely report.
It is important to know for sure that the pregnancy is developing normally. After a woman registers, she visits a gynecologist every month.
First week of pregnancy: signs and sensations
Since 1 week is, in fact, not a pregnancy, at this time a woman, as a rule, does not yet identify those syndromes and symptoms that are evidence of a successful conception. In rare cases, some future mothers say that already on the first day of conception, long before the test was performed, they felt certain strange sensations. But still, the sensations during fertilization, on the first day after it, when a woman determines something unusual in her body, this is more likely. an exception. Also in rare cases, on day 2 or day 3, the corresponding symptoms appear. That is why it is difficult for a woman in the first days (on day 4, day 5) to understand what is happening.
Many women do not know which are the earliest signs of pregnancy in the first week. But already during this period, the first symptoms of pregnancy begin in the first week: a pulling of the stomach, discharges appear, etc.
First week of pregnancy
Whether there are certain symptoms at 1 week after conception, and when more severe symptoms occur, depends on the woman's body. If the delay is 6 days, how long, it is still difficult for the doctor to determine. Thus, the first week on the background of developing pregnancy, the symptoms are rare, and the woman, as a rule, does not realize her condition.
Symptoms in the second week after conception and later
2 week of pregnancy - a period when new sensations may already appear more clearly. Often, for a period of 10 days or 12 days, that is, at week 2, women are already conducting a test, relying on the fact that they have new sensations. The second week of delay is the period that may already be accompanied by nausea, appetite disturbances, and drowsiness. However, it is only the doctor who can determine the term for a 12-day delay, and not the expectant mother on the basis of her feelings.
At 2 and 3 weeks after conception, many pregnant women lose weight, because they show a certain degree of intelligibility in food and other discomfort. The second and third week - a period when pregnancy after conception is also manifested by changes in the mammary glands - the beginning of pregnancy is marked by the fact that the breast becomes very sensitive. Later, when the fourth week comes, the chest will become heavier, also week 4 is a period when you can feel the first signs toxicosis.
What are the signs, and on what day appear, you can learn from the relevant literature. And about how the fetus develops, it is worth watching a video that will help a woman to realize how all the processes take place after conception.
It should be noted that the early signs of a second pregnancy may be atypical and manifest themselves differently from the first time. In the early stages, their absence is possible - everything happens without signs of pregnancy. Note that the so-called hidden pregnancyis asymptomatic, so a woman for a long time may not suspect that she is expecting a child.
Signs of pregnancy after a delay
If there is a delay in menstruation, the woman is actively interested in what early signs of pregnancy in the early stages can occur, and on what week these signs appear. During this period, expectant mothers often turn to a thematic forum, which discusses various features of the first weeks - whether there are signs or not signs, what are the earliest symptoms that develop, etc., how a number of symptoms manifest during a multiple pregnancy, etc. .
Signs of pregnancy after a delay, photo
Most often, women note that already in the first days they either have increased appetite or no appetite at all. Other signs are also noted - low temperature and shivering, strange sensations in the stomach and the navel itches, a constant change of mood. Some women describe only the main symptoms, some find 25 signs each.
But even if a woman notes a number of signs that may indicate conception - lack of appetite, mild cold, tearfulness, chills without fever, etc., you do not need to run to the doctor on the second day after the delay.
But later, during a visit to the doctor, it is important to tell him about the symptoms that occur. After all, the first weeks of pregnancy, and the first, and second, and subsequent, are the period when the risk of termination is very high. It is important to inform the doctor that there are tingling in the uterus, pain, as before menstruation, other discomfort in the uterus, tingling in the ovaries, etc.
In addition, the doctor can also ask important questions for women: can there be a temperature in the period after conception, can there be monthly periods during pregnancy in the early stages, signs of which already take place, how many days after conception it begins to feel nauseous, etc.
However, there are initial symptoms after a delay in menstruation, which can be considered accurate signs of the conception that occurred. The most accurate signs are as follows:
- Positive testwhich was done at least three times, and, meanwhile, the earliest test was carried out and the last one should go several days. After how many days the pregnancy appears on the test depends on its type. But it is better to do it no less than a week after the delay begins.
- Gynecological examination on the chair. Doctors clearly know how long the exact signs of pregnancy appear. When the gestation period is 6 weeks, the cervix becomes soft, its hue is bluish, because the blood flow in it is activated, and during this period the woman may complain that she has a stitching in the uterus. There is also a softening of the isthmus between the uterus and the body, increasing the size of the uterus.
- Increased level of hCG in urine and blood. Even if there are no external signs, this indicator not only indicates conception, but is also perceived by a specialist as an indicator of the course of pregnancy. In the first month, HCG doubles every two days, later - every 4 days.
- Uterus Ultrasound Results. After an ultrasound, for a period of 5 weeks, you can detect an implanted fertilized egg.
Women who have experienced a delay, and who are actively interested in the day on which symptoms appear, what signs appear and when more pronounced manifestations begin, should be aware that there is a high probability of spontaneous occurrence over a period of 4-6 weeks miscarriage. Therefore, it is important to “listen” to the body and be careful.
Signs of conceiving a boy and a girl
Most of the future parents would very much like to know from the first day, the birth of a girl or a boy is waiting for them. That is why future moms are looking for a variety of signs that could indicate the birth of a baby of a certain sex. For example, the difference in the abdomen when a boy or girl is pregnant is discussed, the condition of the skin is acne or not, etc.
But after the test showed two stripes, all the signs that indicate the conception of a boy or girl cannot be considered accurate, and parents should remember this. But still, many mothers talk about the fact that they had certain symptoms that indicate the birth of a baby of a certain sex, and ask friends: “Is there a definite sign of“ girls ”, are there“ boys ”? Месячные прекращаются, и постепенно появляются определенные признаки, которые указывают на рождение мальчика или девочки.
Признаки зачатия мальчиком
You can notice the verified signs of pregnancy as a boy in the first weeks after conception. If a woman is pregnant with a boy, these features can be determined by carefully listening and looking at your body. But what kind of symptoms “for a boy” would not be found in a woman, you need to remember that they do not guarantee one hundred percent birth of a male baby. What are the signs mark moms carrying boys?
The first sign of pregnancy is irritability.
One of the earliest signs of pregnancy is increased nervousness and irritability. Moreover, a woman begins to poorly control her behavior, even if she understands that her behavior is not in line with the norm. Outbreaks of aggression can be of such strength that no PMS can compare with them. Excessive unreasonable nervousness and irritation should lead you to the idea of a possible pregnancy. You yourself at this moment will feel that everyone around them "behaves like complete idiots and cretins." But in fact, this condition is caused by hormonal changes in your body, which precedes all other processes and more obvious signs of pregnancy.
The second sign of pregnancy - pulls on salty
The popular expression “pulls on salty” appeared for a reason. Distinct craving for salty foods (or rather, a change in taste preferences) is indeed one of the symptoms of pregnancy. All food will seem fresh and under-salted to you, but to wash five salted cucumbers one by one will seem to you the most natural thing.
The third sign of pregnancy is nausea.
The third most common manifestation of a new life inside a woman is nausea or nausea. This is called early toxicosis, and it can manifest as a pronounced sensation, accompanied by vomiting at each meal, or as mild nausea, dizziness (nausea) at a specific time interval during the day.
Fifth sign of pregnancy - delay
And, of course, the most obvious and reliable sign of pregnancy is the absence of menstruation at the prescribed time. The delay in menstruation is so commonplace that every woman knows about this symptom, of course. And for good reason. It is the absence of menstruation is the most reliable confirmation of the beginning of the process of pregnancy. And, by the way, if the pregnancy is really confirmed, then you can say goodbye to the monthly for a very long period - nine months of pregnancy plus about six months or even a year after giving birth, which is very nice.
What signs of pregnancy occur before the delay of menstruation?
At the slightest delay in menstruation, we usually fly to the pharmacy to check the only thought about pregnancy with the help of a test. However, tests, as a rule, reliably show the result after the period when menstruation should begin. In a situation where you want to know about it in the earliest terms, even before menstruation, you should pay attention to several possible signs. They can be expressed subtly or quite strongly, however, they will point out that it is possible that a miracle of pregnancy has come to you.
First of all, examine your chest. If she reacts more sensitively or painfully than when critical days are approaching, this may indicate that you are expecting a child. Chest may increase significantly. The main symptom is the darkening of the alveoli and the dark pigment band in the inguinal region. Pigmentation can also appear on the face. Small pimples may form on the nipples.
In addition, you may feel severe nausea or dizziness, not only in the morning, but during the day, hypersensitivity to odors and changing eating habits. Appetite can sharply increase, however some women feel rather strong rejection from food. Premenstrual syndrome in the form of tearfulness, bad mood, uncontrollable anger may increase. These signs are explained by the same hormonal changes, when the rebuilding organism adapts to the carrying of the child.
In addition, there may be nagging pain in the abdomen and slight bleeding, which is often mistaken for early periods. The thing is that in the interval of 8-10 days the fertilized egg, having passed its way through the fallopian tubes, is attached in the uterus, causing these rather unpleasant symptoms. It is rather difficult to determine pregnancy at this time, however, it can be accurately understood that a woman is not pregnant by measuring the daily basal temperature. As you know, after ovulation, the basal temperature is somewhat elevated, and upon the occurrence of pregnancy, it remains above 37 degrees. However, if the temperature has fallen sharply, you can expect the onset of menstruation.
It is necessary to note that nature has created us so different that the signs manifest themselves very individually. In some cases, you will not notice any changes at all, and sometimes the woman knows before the menstruation that she is expecting a baby. This is our famous female intuition (the main thing is not to confuse it with suspiciousness).
Is it possible to notice pregnancy in the first week?
The first week to determine pregnancy is even more difficult. A fertilized egg moves for a week through the fallopian tubes to the uterus. At this time, the process of division constantly occurs and the placenta and umbilical cord is formed. At this time, the embryo has the shape and size of a pea. A week later, it is attached to the walls of the uterus. You can feel the birth of life only intuitively, as well as observing the very first signs.
First, you should keep a diary of basal temperature. In pregnancy, it is higher than 37 degrees, however, this only indicates a high probability of an “interesting position”. Other signs: drowsiness and fatigue, headaches, migraines throwing it into heat, then into cold - all this is possible with the restructuring of the body to bear offspring. Pulling back pain, noticeable processes of breast augmentation and swelling, nausea.
Do not rush to draw conclusions and rush to extremes, all this may be just the usual symptoms, not related to pregnancy. You can accurately determine your condition using a blood test, and it is best to wait. Only a few days, and medicine or nature will be able to answer you more definitely.
What feelings arise in the first month of pregnancy?
The conception took place can be determined by several individual trait. Many do it on different terms, independently or with the help of tests. Symptoms help to determine only the probability of conception, since many factors can only be symptoms of a “false pregnancy” - a condition experienced by many nervous ladies, wanting to bring their dream closer to having a baby. Only a gynecologist at a later date, about 4-5 weeks, can finally confirm this fact completely.
According to statistics, during the first month after conception, 90% of women experience changes in the state of the breast. Sensitivity increases, some soreness appears. The chest seems to swell up, becomes more voluminous, the mesh of the protruding veins is clearly visible. Of course, in all the fault of hormones. In addition, the areola and nipple become dark brown. It is possible that colostrum is released from the nipple when pressed.
Some women experience toxicosis even before the expected period of menstruation. Statistics tell us that during the first month, more than 60% of women observe toxicosis - nausea, aversion to food, vomiting, more often in the morning. Smelling changes. Some smells become simply unbearable, others are strangely very attractive.
Too rapid growth of the uterus can cause pain in the lower back or near the sacrum. During the last week of a month of pregnancy, the fetus, increasing in volume, may press on the uterus, causing frequent urge to urinate. Salt can linger in the body, so slight but noticeable swelling is sometimes observed on the arms and legs. Small discharge pink color, indicating the exit of the embryo from the fallopian tubes and its attachment in the uterus is often almost imperceptible, but can also remind scanty periods.
In any case, you should not trust your intuition too much. The first weeks are the most responsible. If you assume that you may be pregnant, go as soon as possible to the gynecologist to become under observation in time and provide yourself and the child with comfortable conditions for carrying.
Conception process: how it happens
Conception refers to a series of processes following fertilization, with the result that a new organism is born and continues to develop in the female body, that is, pregnancy begins. The moment of pregnancy is preceded by several factors:
- Sexual intercourse between a man and a woman (without protective equipment)
After sexual contact, the male sex cells (sperm) penetrate the uterine cavity, from where they continue to the fallopian tubes. Fertilization takes place directly in the fallopian tube (one or both at once), where the sperm must meet with the egg cell. For successful dating of the female germ cell and the sperm cell, full ovulation is necessary. During ovulation, the main follicle is broken in the ovary, from which a physiologically normal egg leaves, ready for fertilization. Her path also lies in the direction of the fallopian tube. When several hundreds of millions of spermatozoa collide with an egg cell in the cavity of the tube, only one merges with it. A fertilized egg is called a zygote, which continues to move toward the uterus, simultaneously crushing, as a result of which more and more new cells of the future embryo appear.
This process is not yet a pregnancy, since a fertilized egg can not reach the uterus, die, or, on the contrary, once in the uterus and not having time to implant for any reason, it is expelled from the fetus along with the menstrual flow. This phenomenon is called spontaneous termination of biochemical pregnancy. How is conception
As soon as the fertilized egg (now a blastocyst) enters the uterus, it begins to implant itself intensively in the thickness of the endometrium. At the same time, the uterine lining under the influence of progesterone continues to thicken and envelop the blastocyst around the entire circumference. A chemical and physical relationship is formed between the future embryo and endometrium, the blastocyst trophoblast begins to synthesize chorionic gonadotropin, which causes the corpus luteum of the ovary to continue secreting progesterone, which is necessary for further prolongation of pregnancy. As a result, menstruation does not occur, and we can talk about the onset of pregnancy.
The time interval from the moment of sexual intercourse to implantation takes 7 to 12 days, so it’s premature to talk about the first signs of pregnancy in the early stages 1 week after coitus.
Diagnosis of pregnancy in the early stages
But if a happy moment has occurred, then the first signs of pregnancy that confirm its presence are laboratory and instrumental studies. Early signs of pregnancy are due to hormonal changes (the production of hCG and progesterone).
From laboratory methods confirming pregnancy, the determination of hCG in urine and serum is used. The determination of the level of hCG in the blood can be carried out 14 to 21 days after intercourse, when conception has already taken place, and the trophoblast of the embryo begins to intensively synthesize hCG. Increasing the level of the hormone in the blood is determined in a special laboratory.
- test with morning urine (morning urine is concentrated, and hence the content of hCG in it is higher),
- not to increase fluid intake, if the test needs to be done during the day (urine is diluted, and the concentration of the hormone is reduced),
- Before performing the test, carefully study the instructions and act according to it,
- Do not use tests with an expired date.
- A false positive result in pregnancy testing is possible in the following cases:
- 1 - 1.5 months ago there was an abortion, miscarriage or childbirth (hCG is not immediately excreted from the body),
- expired shelf life
- treatment of hCG-containing drugs (pregnil, choragon),
- trophoblastic disease (gallbladder, chorionic carcinoma).
A false negative result is also possible if:
- the test was performed too early (fertilization has occurred, but implantation is not yet),
- the threat of termination of pregnancy (the level of hCG drops in the blood),
- violation of the test instructions,
- before performing the test a lot of liquid is drunk
- renal pathology,
- arterial hypertension.
In any case, after a negative result, you should repeat the procedure after a few days.
The first signs of pregnancy before the delay of menstruation
When do the first signs of pregnancy appear? As already noted, no earlier than 7 days after intercourse.
The following signs allow to suspect pregnancy even before the delay of menstruation:
This symptom is determined by the basal temperature chart, which is measured in the rectum. Only a woman who carefully and for a long time (at least 3 months) keeps a graph of the temperature curve is able to identify this sign.
On the eve of ovulation, the temperature decreases by 0.2 - 0.4 degrees, but since the moment of release of the egg from the follicle, the temperature rises sharply and becomes above 37 degrees. At this level, it lasts for about 12 to 14 days, and before the onset of menstruation begins to decline. Before the introduction of the egg into the endometrium, the production of progesterone is somewhat reduced (after all, it goes to the end of the menstrual cycle), because the body is not yet aware of the fertilization that has occurred. But as soon as the implantation took place and connections were established between the fetal egg and the maternal organism, the trophoblast begins to produce hCG, thanks to which the organism is being rebuilt on the program of preserving pregnancy. That is, the corpus luteum continues to produce progesterone, which supports the further growth and development of the embryo, and, accordingly, the basal temperature rises.
Later, after a monthly delay, the basal temperature exceeds the level of 37 degrees and indirectly confirms the pregnancy.
The process of introducing the blastocyst into the thickness of the uterine mucosa may (but not necessarily) be accompanied by small bleeding. Blood discharge due to the destruction of the vascular walls of the mucous membrane of the uterus. Do not expect obvious and too noticeable discharge. Perhaps the appearance of blood or pinkish discharge in the form of a pair of drops on linen or toilet paper. Implant bleeding is worth the wait in the period of 7 - 12 days from the date of sexual intercourse. If there were no “suspicious” excretions, this is not considered a pathology, just as it does not confirm or deny a possible pregnancy.
Feelings lower abdomen
After implantation, the blood supply to the genitals, in particular the uterus, changes. In the pelvic organs, in particular in the uterus, blood flow increases significantly, which improves its blood supply and provides the embryo with nutrients and oxygen. Therefore, in many women, one of the first signs of pregnancy before a delay is a feeling of fullness in the lower abdomen. It is also possible tingling and even weakening, which is not a pathology (after all, the uterus begins its enhanced growth).
For the same reason (increased blood flow in the pelvis), hemorrhoids may appear or worsen or veins in the legs (the first sign of varicose veins). Undoubtedly, hemorrhoids and varicose veins are inherent rather in the second half of pregnancy, when the uterus is already of considerable size and squeezes the inferior vena cava, but in those with multiple effects these phenomena may appear at very early stages, even before a delay.
Unstable emotional state
Before the onset of the expected menstruation, most women who are unaware of the new life that has arisen in them become scattered and forgetful, or, on the contrary, overly irritable and aggressive. Sudden tears are suddenly replaced by laughter and vice versa. This is due to progesterone, which is produced to preserve pregnancy. But mental lability is quite possible with premenstrual syndrome, therefore, only women who had no PMS symptoms were previously suspected of suspecting pregnancy based on this symptom.
For very short periods, a woman may experience signs of a cold: slight indisposition, fatigue, headache. A slight increase in body temperature is also possible, which, again, is due to the effect of progesterone on the thermoregulation center. As soon as the embryo entrenched in the uterine wall and began to actively “cooperate” with my mother's body, there is a decrease in immunity in the maternal organism, which prevents rejection of the ovum as a foreign body.
This feature can also be attributed to the PMS phenomena. From the moment of conception, the sensations in the mammary glands change dramatically. That is, before the woman did not feel the chest at all, but now the slightest touch to the chest hurt. Also marked swelling and swelling of the chest.
Lower blood pressure is observed from the first days of pregnancy. Under the action of progesterone, the tone of smooth muscles, including the muscle layer of the vascular wall, decreases, which leads to the relaxation of blood vessels and an increase in their diameter.
The urination from the first days of pregnancy quickens, but remains painless. This symptom is due to the action of the same progesterone, enhanced blood supply to the pelvic organs, including in the bladder and kidneys, which increases renal filtration and urine production. Frequent urination persists until the very birth (in later periods, frequent visits to the toilet also provoke pressure of the pregnant uterus on the bladder).
Signs of early toxicosis
Nausea, perversion of taste and smell, intolerance to various smells, drooling - all these phenomena are related to early toxicosis, although they are possible in a number of other diseases (poisoning, pathology of the digestive tract, infection). Symptoms of early toxicosis are not so often observed until the delay of menstruation, and even after the fact of pregnancy is established, not all women have it.
Delayed monthly - is it a pregnancy?
Delay of menstruation is not considered a reliable sign of pregnancy, especially in those women whose menstrual cycle was marked by irregularities. Before you can go to the doctor with joy or in a panic, you should wait at least 5-7 days (counting from the first day of the expected and unresolved menstruation). Then conduct a pregnancy test, taking into account all the rules. If the result is negative, it is recommended to repeat the test after 3, at least 1 day.
In addition to a positive test, other signs of pregnancy are possible:
- early toxicosis became more pronounced or only manifested,
- breast tenderness, engorgement and swelling,
- bleeding of the venous pattern on the mammary glands,
- skin problems (the appearance of acne, even if it was not there before),
- increased vaginal secretions, they became creamy and milky,
- stifling in the lumbar region and / or lower abdomen,
- constipation, which are replaced by diarrhea (the effect of progesterone),
- sleepiness by day, sleeplessness by night,
- mood swings
- fainting is possible (as a sign of hypotension),
- increased appetite or its complete absence (in the case of toxicosis),
- tendency to edema (swelling of the face after the legs, slight swelling of the arms and legs),
- darkening of the white line of the abdomen and areola,
- basal temperature steadily increased (above 37),
- the appearance of headaches and migraines,
- change in libido (gain or weakening).
To finally dispel doubts, you should visit a doctor. During a gynecological examination (even in early pregnancy), the doctor identifies the following signs, indirectly confirming the "interesting situation":
- darkening of the skin, up to dark brown, the external genitalia,
- softening of the neck, changing its color from pale pink to cyanotic (cyanotic),
- softening of the uterus, perhaps some of its increase in the early stages, and later the enlarged uterus is well palpated according to the delay time (8 weeks - female fist, 10 weeks - male fist, and so on).
To establish the final diagnosis, the gynecologist will prescribe an ultrasound scan (preferably a transvaginal probe), and in case of dispute, he will recommend to donate blood for hCG.
What are the signs of a pathological pregnancy?
A dangerous symptom of pregnancy is severe pain in the abdomen, uterus and fallopian tubes. With increasing temperature or even without it. The appearance of such even not too painful sensations, and the absence of menstruation, is a sign of a life-threatening woman's ectopic pregnancy. In such cases, a woman is urgently examined and, if indicated, is operated, as the delay can lead to serious problems with women's health and even death. What happens very rarely so do not be intimidated in advance, but just see the gynecologist in time.
For the rest, tune in positively. After all, the process of pregnancy is full of interesting and enjoyable moments. And the birth of your baby will open a whole new world for you and become a new page in your life.
How long do pregnancy symptoms appear?
Talking about some more or less reliable signs can be no earlier than five weeks of pregnancy. It is always obstetric term. What it is?
Gestational age is never counted from the moment of conception, because it is impossible to determine this date (even if you know when you had sexual intercourse).
In order not to be confused, the gestation period is considered from the first day of the last menstruation. It is always measured in weeks, not months.
So why determine pregnancy will not work before five weeks? Let's briefly understand the theory.
To make a pregnancy, the egg must meet with the sperm in the fallopian tube. It should happen within one to two days after ovulation - the maturation of the egg in the ovary. A fertilized egg from the fallopian tube is sent to the uterus to attach to it.
Several days pass between fertilization and the attachment of the embryo to the uterus.
First, the fertilized egg reaches the uterus, then it waits for attachment. This period takes 5 to 9 days after conception. During the transition to the uterus, the egg has time to share and form an embryo several times. If the division of the egg goes wrong, the defective embryo will not be able to attach to the uterus. That is, the pregnancy will end without starting. And such cases are up to 80%, and the majority of women do not notice such processes at all, because they cannot be traced. Then the fetus must attach to the wall of the uterus. It will take up to two weeks.
What does this mean for us? This means that trying to detect pregnancy immediately after sexual intercourse is meaningless.
As a rule, to understand that you are pregnant, you can not before the fifth or sixth week of pregnancy.
That is, about five weeks should pass from the first day of the last menstrual period. During this time, conception occurs, the egg attaches to the uterus, the body begins to produce hCG (a special hormone necessary for a successful start of pregnancy), the fertilized egg becomes noticeable with ultrasound. And this despite the fact that you have a standard menstrual cycle - from 21 to 32 days. For exceptional cases and dates will be different.
Signs that indicate pregnancy
As we have already understood, immediately after sexual intercourse, there is no need to speak about any special signs of pregnancy. Sometimes there are especially sensitive women who, at the level of intuition, can determine that something has changed in the body. But such sensations cannot be measured or confirmed, so it’s impossible to determine whether you are pregnant or not.
How to suspect and confirm pregnancy?
Positive pregnancy test
Pharmacy tests reveal the level of hCG, the same hormone that is released when an egg is attached to the uterus. In terms of this occurs at the same time in which monthly periods are delayed. Therefore, the tests are recommended to do from the first day of the delay.
Any home test can show a false result, so do not be lazy to repeat the test, and if you have any doubts - to conduct an accurate examination.
Blood test for hCG
For analysis in the laboratory it is necessary to donate blood from a vein on an empty stomach. Such a test is more accurate than pharmacy rapid tests, and you will get the result anyway quickly, maximum in a day.
The result may be false, but in very rare cases, usually talking about some kind of disease, but this is a topic for communicating with the doctor.
With ultrasound after the fifth week of pregnancy, the doctor can already see the ovum, recognize ectopic pregnancy, check the condition of the organs.
Fetal heartbeat and stirring
An obstetrician-gynecologist with the help of special equipment can hear the fetal heartbeat from the 8th to the 9th week, and from the 16th to the 18th week, only a stethoscope is required for this. By the 20th week, fetal movements are felt, and the forms often speak for themselves - this is the middle of pregnancy. But there are also such cases when a woman is unaware of her condition at this time.
Basal temperature increases
This can be noticed only by women, who check this temperature every day and do not make measurement errors. An increase in basal temperature indicates ovulation (favorable time for conception), pregnancy. Or just to the fact that she rose. Or even the usual statistical error.
Feeling sick in the morning
They like to show this sign in films so that the viewer understands that the heroine is pregnant. Toxicosis in the first and second trimester is really often tormented by pregnant women. But toxicosis does not begin immediately after conception.
Nausea a week after the alleged conception is more likely a problem with digestion, not toxicosis.
Everything has changed
Due to new processes in the body, a lot is changing.
- Always want to sleep.
- The mood becomes unstable, irritability and tearfulness appear.
- New taste habits appear: you want a sweet, sour, salty, unusual combination of products. And earlier favorite dishes, on the contrary, cease to be liked.
- Feels unwell, as with a slight cold.
All of these signs are unstable, do not accurately indicate pregnancy, and provide an additional clue in the delay.
I often want to go to the toilet
Due to the fact that the level of hCG is increasing, even at fairly early stages a woman often has to go to the toilet: it seems that the bladder is constantly full, although this is not so. This symptom appears after attachment of the ovum to the uterus.
And frequent urination is a symptom of inflammation of the bladder, so do not confuse.
How to detect pregnancy
To begin with - listen to yourself, but do not go crazy. More or less reliable signs appear a few weeks after conception, so you don’t have to do a test every day and look under the microscope for two strips. If you really worry about possible pregnancy, you can get a complete set of false symptoms: morning sickness, mood swings, and love of lemons with salt.
And when the body will send unambiguous signals - delay, pain, other signs - you must go to the doctor.
Basal temperature change
You can also judge pregnancy by measuring your basal body temperature. When the embryo clings to the endometrium, an “implant drop” occurs, and the level of the hormone progesterone drops sharply. And at the same time, the basal body temperature drops sharply to 36.8 - 36.9 degrees, namely, 8-10 days after fertilization.
Information on basal temperature and scheduling is usually not let down. On the 11-12th day the temperature starts going up again. So you can determine the presence of pregnancy by temperature jumps. Many women compile a basal temperature chart and subsequently verify the validity of such data, confirmed by a doctor.
With the usual delay of menstruation, caused by excitement, stress, hypothermia, overwork, hormonal disruptions of the body, or for many other reasons, the schedule for drawing up the basal temperature will be even, without jumps and fluctuations. Such a sign of pregnancy, according to the schedule, the doctors find the most reliable, right, and there are exceptions to the rule.
Changes in well-being
Changes in well-being will also be included in the first signs of pregnancy. They are a great many, because the female body reacts sharply to everything that happens inside it. He reacts completely differently and individually for each pregnant woman.
In one pregnant woman, such signs can appear very clearly, but the other one does not have them at all. They can not fully rely and pin hopes. This orientation is not always confirmed. Let's look at what they can be expressed in:
- General malaise of the body
It can be expressed in a state of general malaise, as a cold character - temperature, pain in the joints and muscles. And often a woman relies on a cold, and not on pregnancy.
- Breast sensitization
Often, or in almost all women, breast pain sensitivity increases. The chest starts to hurt at any, even insignificant touch to it. The nipples become the most tender and sensitive, and even the darkening of the skin around them appears. And for some pregnant women such sensitivity may be much later. The unpredictability of the body is very individual. But if you suddenly found some kind of seal in the chest, then immediately consult a doctor!
- Unusual sensations in the lower abdomen
The feeling of heaviness and aching sensations in the lower abdomen are often observed. For the first time the days of pregnancy, as doctors explain, usually there is a big rush of blood in the pelvic organs. Tingling in the uterus and very tangible. It happens not at all, but happens.
- Tangible pressure and body fluctuations
In the first days after fertilization, women often feel dizzy. This is due to a decrease in blood pressure. There are very significant pressure drops even lower than 90/60. What contributes not only to dizziness, and headaches and fainting. Body temperature can also drop to 36 and even 35.7 degrees.
- The manifestation of vomiting, nausea and salivation
It happens that after 2-4 weeks (sometimes earlier) after conception, salivation, nausea or vomiting appears. Here is a classic of the first signs of pregnancy.
This may not occur in all pregnant women. But the reaction and aversion to odors manifests itself in almost 90% of all future moms. This can happen even after 5-6 days of fertilization.
Vomiting is manifested in all differently and can be both morning (once a day) and multiple. Vomiting saliva is very common. There is a loss of appetite, taste changes, not only in food, but also in fruits. This is explained by the violation of the nervous system, because it is completely rebuilt into work on two organisms.
The hormone progesterone does its work right from the first days of pregnancy: it helps to soften the ligaments and vertebral discs. In some pregnant women, pain in the lumbar region and the sacrum may be at the beginning, in others - the entire pregnancy. Such painful sensations can remain even after childbirth, then consultation of the doctor is necessary.
- Failure in the digestive system
The digestive system, as well as the whole body of the future mom, undergoes restructuring and suffers not only from nausea and vomiting, but also from heartburn. Deal with it is difficult. There is one popular way - to click the seeds. Abdominal distension, diarrhea and constipation can also be observed, as the body undergoes hormonal adjustment.
Hormones act on all organs, and restructuring occurs throughout the body, so there is a frequent urge to urinate. The development of a large number of sex hormones in a woman leads to a small pelvic blood flow. And this leads to a change in the kidneys and bladder. And it manifests itself in frequent urination. This may manifest itself in the first signs of pregnancy, and some people think that they are just under pressure.
In the body there is a strong retention of salts and fluids, due to the same hormone progesterone. Therefore, there are swelling of the arms and legs. Rings are badly removed, shoes or sandals are cut in, socks gums are stamped sharply on the legs. Puffiness passes to 7-8 weeks of pregnancy, and on some the contrary begins.
- Abundant vaginal discharge
The flow of blood in the pelvis leads to an increase in vaginal discharge, increased vaginal secretions produced. The hydrogen ions increased in them, change their consistency, and they become liquid. The nature protects future mummies, thanks to such changes, the risk of disease by microbes is reduced.
This has its own unpleasant phenomena: in such an environment yeast fungi develop very successfully, which leads to the appearance and development of thrush (candidiasis). There is candidiasis much earlier than the first signs of pregnancy. This must be treated with full seriousness in order to avoid further complications. This disease can lead to infection of the fetus or rupture of the perineum during childbirth.
If there is no pregnancy
It happens that all the signs of pregnancy after conception are there, and suddenly menstruation begins, and pregnancies are gone. This is not proof that it did not exist at all. In the first two weeks after conception, which are the most important in pregnancy, and subsequently completely responsible for it, there is some kind of negative effect to the embryo (fertilized egg), it simply dies.
There is a spontaneous miscarriage or termination of pregnancy. The woman does not even know about this, the fetus comes out together with the beginning of the month. Such cases, according to doctors, occur quite often. This is served by the ecological situation, the nervous stress of a woman and other factors affecting the body of a pregnant woman.
If a woman knew about her pregnancy, and such an unpleasant miscarriage happens, then for her it is a big emotional trauma. When the pregnancy was long-awaited and desired, you should take this carefully: make a pregnancy test or an ultrasound scan. The advice and recommendations of doctors will help you save it.
You should not be upset, disappointed in life and despair if such a fact happens and pregnancy does not occur.As they say - pregnancy is holding over, and she will definitely come to you, if not this time, then another. You will surely experience the happiness of motherhood, hear the cry of a long-awaited baby, his first words and steps!
Often she was ill, and could not understand why, she read about parasites. Immediately began treatment. It helped! The main mistake of the majority is to delay! The sooner you start to infer parasites, the better. If we talk about drugs, then everything is problematic. Today, there is only one truly effective anti-parasitic complex, UNITOX. It destroys and sweeps from the body of all known parasites - from the brain and heart to the liver and intestines. None of the existing drugs are capable of this anymore. Now there are no pains and discomfort!