Borovaya uterus or, as it is called scientific language, single-sided ortilia is a herbaceous perennial plant belonging to the Vereskov family and the genus Ortilius. It grows predominantly in the forest zones of the northern hemisphere of the Earth and is found in some European countries, such as Ukraine, Russia, Belarus. But such a plant is widely known in Asia, especially in Japan and China, because traditional medicine is well developed there.
Shoots boron uterus in height reach 30 centimeters, the leaves are usually oval or semicircular (they are located in the lower parts of the stems), the flowers are small, bright and collected in inflorescences. Fruits are represented by small boxes with a diameter of not more than 5-6 centimeters, opening from the lower parts (they appear at the end of summer).
The composition of one-sided ortilia includes a lot of various useful and unique substances, for example, iridoids, arbutin, phytohormones, hydroquinone, saponins, flavonoids, coumarins, organic acids, tannins, resins, bitters, ascorbic acid, titanium, zinc, iron, manganese, copper.
Medicinal properties of boron uterus:
- This herb has anticoagulant properties, that is, it prevents blood from clotting, thereby minimizing the risks of blood clots. But this effect can be dangerous in certain conditions, it is worth remembering.
- Ortiliya one-sided has a diuretic effect and relieves swelling.
- This plant is actively and widely used in a variety of diseases of the genitourinary system, as it, firstly, restores secretory functions, secondly, suppresses inflammation, thereby eliminating both the symptoms and causes of ailments.
- Borovaya uterus has pronounced antiseptic properties, so that it can be used for a variety of infections.
- One-sided Ortilium is especially useful for women, because it contains unique phytohormones - substances of natural origin, similar in structure and properties to the hormones produced by the body. And that is why the plant is widely used for a variety of gynecological diseases and problems, such as hormonal disorders, insufficiency of the luteal phase, infertility, endometritis, menstrual failures, erosion, fibroids, and so on.
- Borovaya uterus is actively used in diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, because it helps to restore the mucous membranes, normalize the secretion of gastric juice and bile, as well as stimulate intestinal peristalsis. So all the processes of digestion come back to normal.
- This plant is also useful for men, as it enhances the potency and increases libido, suppresses inflammation of the prostate and improves the quality of sperm. So the representatives of the stronger sex bohr uterus should also be used for conception.
- The herb has wound healing and anti-inflammatory properties that allow it to be used externally for dermatological diseases.
- The plant has a positive effect on the functioning of the endocrine system.
- It is worth noting fortifying and toning properties. Ortiliya sided can be used to strengthen the immune system.
- This herb helps to tidy up the work of the nervous system, it removes neuroses, apathy and depression, and also normalizes sleep and eliminates insomnia.
- Borovaya uterus is very useful for the cardiovascular system, because it helps to strengthen the heart muscle and blood vessels, as well as reduce blood pressure. This herb can be used to prevent hypertension, ischemia, heart attacks.
- The herb can have a powerful antioxidant effect, that is, to neutralize the dangerous activity of free radicals, thereby slowing down the aging and destruction of tissues and cells, as well as preventing the development of cancer.
Features of use
How to take borovoy uterus? There are a lot of ways, and the choice of a particular one depends on what kind of problem you plan to solve.
The most common recipes are:
- When planning pregnancy, it is best to use broth boron uterus. To prepare it, take ten grams of raw materials (that is, a tablespoon), pour it with one glass of boiling water. Next, the tank should be put on the stove and braised on low heat for about ten minutes. Strain the broth and take an hour before meals for a tablespoon. Such a therapy should be started from the fifth or seventh day of the menstrual cycle, continuing to be used for three weeks, that is, with a break for menstruation. The maximum duration of the course is six months, then it is recommended to take a break (a month or two) and, on the advice of a doctor, continue the treatment.
- If the menstrual cycle is disturbed, an infusion is recommended. To get it, you should pour two or three tablespoons of high-quality raw materials with two glasses of freshly boiled water. Then close the container tightly and leave for two or three hours, so that the agent is well infused. Next, you should strain it and take a tablespoon after meals three times a day. Begin treatment after the end of menstruation and continue until the next menstruation. On average, the course should last at least three months.
- How to brew the uterine uterus in diseases of the gastrointestinal tract or urinary system? In such cases, you can also take a decoction prepared from two tablespoons of dried crushed herbs and 0.5 liters of water. Pour raw material with boiling water, boil it for about fifteen minutes, then strain and drink one or two tablespoons half an hour before each meal.
- With a decrease in immunity and diseases of the male genital sphere, tincture will help. To prepare this tool, five or six tablespoons of dried raw materials should be filled with 500 milliliters of vodka (or alcohol diluted with water). The container should have dark walls and a tight-fitting lid. Block it up and send it to a cool and dark place for three weeks. But in order to extract maximum benefit, periodically either shake up the composition, or mix it. Twenty-one days later, remove the tincture, strain, and take twenty or thirty drops three times or four times a day one hour before meals.
It is important: if you do not want to hurt yourself and aggravate the situation, then the doctor must give you a boron uterus.
Tip: ortilia one-sided can be used as part of herbal. So, its action is complemented by a red brush, burdock root, chamomile, sage.
What is the best material to use?
It is more convenient and easiest to purchase in the pharmacy a ready dried and crushed boron uterus in sachets. You just have to brew them. Also, single-sided ortila is sold in sheet or powder form, packaged in individual packages.
Self-procurement of raw materials is also possible. All terrestrial parts, that is, flowers, stems and leaves, have useful properties, so they break down. The collection is conducted during the period of active flowering, which usually falls on the middle of summer. The grass is cut and laid with a thin layer on a flat surface in the open air, but preferably in the shade, as under direct sunlight some substances may break down. Store ready dried raw materials preferably in canvas pouches or tin cans.
Tip: Altai herbalists advise collecting during the full moon. Drying is carried out before the lunar phase. But it is not necessary to comply with this requirement; in any case, the uterus of the uterus will be very useful.
When not to take?
Despite all the advantages and beneficial properties, the uterus of the uterus has contraindications for use:
- certain gynecological diseases (although the plant is useful for women, with some disorders it can, on the contrary, harm),
- reduced blood clotting (increased risk of bleeding),
- taking some hormonal drugs (it threatens to cause serious disruptions),
- during pregnancy and lactation, it is also undesirable to take this herb,
- aggravations of gastritis and ulcers,
- children up to fourteen to sixteen,
- it is desirable to interrupt the reception at the time of menstruation, especially abundant,
- individual hypersensitivity.
In any case, treatment should begin only after consulting a specialist.
If you want to become a happy mother or simply improve your health, then consult a doctor, get a pine womb and begin to take it, following the rules and dosages.
Medicinal properties for women of this plant are due to the components included in its composition:
- Phytohormones - phytoestrogen with phytoprogesterone (female and male, respectively), which always work together. The first is responsible for reproductive function and hormonal balance in the body, eliminating the symptoms of menopause, rejuvenating, preventing the development of ischemia, normalizing the work of the central nervous system, treats infertility. The second holds the fetus in the uterus, reduces the symptoms of toxicosis and is responsible for the production of other hormones.
- Arbutin, which moisturizes, reduces inflammation and removes excess fluid from the body.
- Hydroquinone, An antioxidant of natural origin.
- Coumarins. These are strong anticoagulants that have antiseptic, astringent and diuretic effects.
- Vitamin C, positively affecting the central nervous system, the processes of iron absorption and blood formation, as well as the endocrine system.
- Resins have a disinfecting effect on wounds, destroying pathogenic microbes, and increasing the protective function of the body.
- Saponins, with expectorant, diuretic, sedative and tonic properties. These elements have a positive effect on the stomach, its mucous membrane, and liquefy sputum in the bronchi.
- Organic acids: wine, relieving heartburn, heaviness in the stomach and a hangover, citric acid, regulating acidity, accelerating metabolism, enhancing immunity and normalizing the work of the endocrine system.
- Flavonoids, protecting against inflammatory processes, and capable of exerting choleretic, laxative, anti-inflammatory, diuretic and antioxidant effects.
- Trace elements: titanium, taking part in the formation of red blood cells in the bone marrow, hemoglobin synthesis and the formation of immunity, copper used as an emetic, antimicrobial, antiseptic and astringent, zinc responsible for protein metabolism in the body, insulin synthesis, brain activity, bone formation, healing of various kinds of wounds and the function of reproduction, manganese helping to form bone and connective tissue, as well as the normal functioning of the genital area of a woman.
- Tannins, providing anti-inflammatory, bactericidal, astringent and bacteriostatic action.
- Increased secretion of the pancreas contribute to the bitter substances, regulating the level of sugar in the blood and cholesterol, reducing fermentation processes and positively affecting the work of the intestine, reducing the desire to eat something sweet or salty and much more.
All this unique composition of grass boron uterus allows it to be used to get rid of many health problems, as discussed later.
The main therapeutic direction of the plant is gynecological, where it copes well with many ailments, including neoplasms of various nature, as well as:
- problems with the menstrual cycle and pronounced manifestations of PMS,
- hormonal disorders, sterility and adhesions,
- various inflammations of the female genital sphere,
- during menopause mitigate the symptoms,
- endometriosis, myoma and fibroma of the uterus,
- vaginitis, colpitis and thrush.
Problems of the gastrointestinal tract, liver and biliary tract are also included in the list of diseases of the grass, from which it helps to get rid of.
It is also shown in diabetes, disorders in the pancreas, thyroid and adrenal glands.
Another boron uterus is effective in inflammatory diseases of the kidneys and the bladder - cystitis and pyelonephritis.
Ortilium affects the female body as follows:
- Increases the ability to conceive due to the beneficial effects on the uterus, tubes and ovaries.
- Normalizes hormones.
- Relieves unpleasant symptoms during menstruation, while stabilizing the cycle.
- Increases immunity, and generally strengthens the body.
- Significantly enhances libido.
- Positive effect on blood.
- Eliminates inflammatory processes.
- Normalizes blood pressure.
It has a pine forest uterus and a preventive effect against the development of malignant tumors.
We now turn directly to the coverage of diseases with which this plant helps to cope:
- The treatment of endometriosis is based on the necessary elements contained in it that are present in insufficient quantities for this ailment. Using herbs relieves inflammation and pain,
- the onset of menopause is accompanied by unpleasant and uncomfortable sensations. Due to its ability to suppress estrogen production, the plant normalizes the progesterone level during this period,
- with uterine myoma, orthilia gradually normalizes the level of hormones in the body, eliminating inflammation and pain. But the maximum effect is achieved with fibroids, when it is small,
- diuretic and anti-inflammatory properties of the herb give reason to use it in cystitis. In this disease, the drug protects against infection in the urogenital sphere,
- thrush takes place when using a boron uterus due to the normalization of the vaginal microflora,
- urinary incontinence often worries women of mature age, and so the plant has a beneficial effect on the central nervous system and the walls of the bladder,
- The ability to normalize hormonal levels is used to treat mastopathy.
With all the positive qualities of the herb, before starting to use it, it is still recommended to visit a doctor to select the right medicine, as it will be necessary to take into account the severity of the disease and many other nuances.
Endocrinologists have long noted the use of phytohormones in the composition of the herb, effectively applying it:
- From prostatitis and prostate adenoma.
- From infertility and hemorrhoids.
- From urogenital diseases.
- From impotence.
With proper use of drugs with the presence of this plant will strengthen the nervous system, helping to cope with emotional and psychological stress.
The plant also enhances physical endurance, effectively restoring wasted strength after grueling workouts or work.
And if there are problems with conception, the joint reception of the uterus of the uterus together with the second half will significantly increase the chances of the appearance of the long-awaited baby in the family.
Field of traditional medicine
In some cases, the grass is used boronovaya uterus, you already know. Now we will tell you in more detail about how exactly certain diseases are treated with the help of folk remedies.
Infusion, decoction and tincture in combination with other herbs ortilia can be used to get rid of cystitis and kidney diseases.
For healing of wounds, hemostatic and astringent, a decoction of leaves is used. He also helps with hemorrhoids, in the postpartum period, when the cough and blood purulent wounds. With diarrhea, an infusion is prepared from the leaves of the plant.
To prepare the tincture, you will need 10 g of grass, pour vodka in a volume of 100 ml, allowing the composition to stand for 10 days at room temperature in the dark.
To prepare the broth, you will need to take a large spoonful of the plant and boil it in a glass of boiling water for 10 minutes over low heat, then let the composition stand for 4 hours and then strain it.
Infusion on water - 1 large spoon is poured with a glass of boiling water and infused for half an hour. It can also be prepared in a thermos, for which 2 large spoons of herbal mixture are poured into it, 2 cups of hot water are poured and left for a couple of hours. Now it remains to strain and pour into a glass container, placing it in a refrigerator for storage.
Next, go to the instructions for the use of boron uterus for specific diseases:
- If you want to conceive a child, take the tincture three times a day before meals - 30 drops, diluting it in a quarter glass of water. It is necessary to drink a course of 3 weeks with a break of 1 week and repeat, if necessary,
- To solve the same problem, there is another effective treatment regimen: first, drink 30 drops of ortilia tincture for 2 months, along with the same amount of sabelnik tincture, the next 3 months with peony (tincture) and 3 more months with wintergreen and the last similar time interval with calendula. It is advisable to use both spouses at the same time,
- course reception is also shown for such ailments as uterine fibroids and fibroids - 3 weeks after 2 breaks up to 4 courses up to 40 drops with dilution in water (1/4 cup) twice during the day.
Важно: следует иметь в виду, что при таком лечении обострение проблемы неизбежно – будьте к этому морально готовы.
- при аднексите прием лекарства аналогичный, только трижды в день и перед едой за 15 минут. In the presence of gastric pain due to gastritis, it is necessary to drink immediately before eating, and if they do not stop, then after eating,
- in order to cure polycystic ovaries, you will need to use tincture in the same quantities as the previous recipe up to 4 times a day before eating a long period of time - up to a year according to the following scheme: start on the first day of the onset of 3 months, break 2 weeks and so on,
- for mastopathy, you need to drink 10-15 drops of tincture, also diluted with water for 3 weeks, followed by a rest in 1 week - and these 6 courses.
The erosion of the uterus is treated by douching from a warm infusion or the introduction of oil tampons twice a day for a couple of hours.
The oil is prepared as follows - pour 100 g of a plant with a floor of a liter of heated vegetable oil, then putting it in the oven for a maximum of 3 hours. After this time, cool the mixture and squeeze the grass.
Before you begin to apply any recipe, be sure to consult with a specialist, because the boron uterus in some cases can cause damage to the body.
Unpleasant symptoms may occur due to improperly selected dosage and independent unsystematic use of the pine uterus, which will lead to the following consequences:
- Violation of the digestive system, accompanied by nausea, abnormal stool, as well as lethargy, heaviness in the head and migraine.
- Chronic illnesses will escalate.
- Uterine bleeding will appear.
- The body temperature will rise and the menstrual cycle will change.
- The liver will receive a dose of toxic effects.
- An allergic reaction may occur.
Potent components in the composition of the plant are not suitable for every organism, in particular, there are a number of contraindications when its use is strictly prohibited.
This primarily relates to obstruction of the fallopian tubes, as well as:
- poor blood clotting and genital neoplasms,
- lactation and late gestation,
- gastritis and immunodeficiency states,
- age up to 14 years and the period of monthly bleeding in women.
You can not use the means with the presence of boron uterus simultaneously with antibiotics, oral contraceptives and alcohol.
With a careful and competent approach to treatment with one-sided ortilia, you can solve many health problems, especially in the genital area. Health to you and your loved ones!
Borovaya uterus with infertility (to get pregnant)
For hundreds of years with the help of the above described medicinal herb, women have very effectively fought against infertility. As practice shows, after regular regular intake of a boron uterus, fertility in women increases on average by 20–25 percent. There is no magic here - ortilia is able to deal with a number of problems that negatively affect the ability of the fair sex to conceive and bear a child. In particular, it is effective against inflammation of the ovaries, adhesive processes, obstruction of pipes, and endometrium.
The beneficial elements contained in the pine uterus improve the blood supply to the reproductive organs, normalize metabolism, stabilize ovarian function, relieve inflammation and eliminate the negative manifestations of the inflammatory process.
The course of treatment of infertility with orthilia lumber is calculated on average for one month at the first use and for six - in case of repeated measures. Before starting treatment, it is advisable to consult a doctor.
- Start taking tincture or decoction on the fifth day of the regular menstrual cycle. If your discharge is very rich and long, then a week later.
- Take the tincture or decoction should be for three weeks, and at the beginning of the menstrual cycle to take a break until the discharge stops.
- The maximum duration of treatment is about six months. After that, you need to take a big break for 1-2 months and, in the absence of a result (pregnancy), repeat the course again.
Borovaya uterus with a cyst
Ovarian cyst is one of the most common female gynecological problems. Adequate and proper alternative to surgery and conservative drug therapy is a technique of decoction or tincture of a boron uterus. The active substances, elements and components of this plant significantly reduce inflammation in the affected area, as well as normalize blood flow and metabolic processes.
At the same time, one-sided ortilia can be used as a separate tool, or as part of complex therapy, of course, after consulting with your doctor.
- Start drinking decoction or tincture one day after the complete disappearance of the discharge of the menstrual cycle.
- Use the pine womb for 23–24 days and before starting a new menstrual cycle, stop taking it, resuming it according to point 1.
- The course of treatment is designed for an average of three months.
Other gynecological problems
A similar regimen described in the previous paragraphs is also used in the treatment of other gynecological problems. Borovaya uterus is effective in:
- Myomas and fibromas.
- Vaginitis, vulvitis and colpitis.
- Uterine hemorrhages and polyps.
- Erosions, adnexites and menopause.
- Obstruction of the tubes, candidiasis and adhesions.
- Prostatitis, endometriosis and menstrual disorders.
- Endocrinology: One-sided orthilia is used to treat diabetes, mastopathy, adrenal gland disorders and thyroid gland.
- Nephrology and urology: the herb is effective against cystitis, urethritis, hemorrhoids, pyelonephritis, urolithiasis and inflammation of the kidneys.
- General therapy: tinctures and decoctions of plants used for radiculitis, enteritis, colitis, gastritis, ulcers, gout, acute and chronic bronchitis, benign tumors, rheumatism, cholecystitis.
Recipes for use
Fifty grams of dry boron uterus pour 1/2 liter of good quality vodka. Seal the jar tightly and allow the mixture to infuse for fourteen days, placing it in a warm, dry and dark place. It is desirable to use the tincture three times a day for thirty drops.
A mixture of flowers and leaves of ortilia (50 to 50) in the amount of two tablespoons, poured 350 ml of purified water at room temperature, after which the saucepan with the ingredients is put on a slow fire under a tightly covered lid and languish for half an hour. Next, the broth is cooled to room temperature, filtered through cheesecloth and stored in a cool dark place for no more than two weeks. It is necessary to drink broth on the 1st tablespoon four times a day for half an hour before regular meal.
Combination with other herbs
Quite often, the plant is used in combination with other herbs that enhance the beneficial properties of all ingredients. Most often, ortilia is combined with sage, sabelnik and red brush, following a certain pattern.
- Preparing a decoction of sage. 1-well, a tablespoon of crushed dried leaves is poured with 300 ml of boiling water and infused for 60 minutes, then filtered and drunk 1/3 cup 3 times a day. Use the decoction during the first five to seven days during the beginning of the menstrual cycle and finish before starting to receive a combination of boron uterus and sage.
- Preparing a decoction of ortilia with a red brush. For ½ tablespoon of both herbs, pour a glass of boiling water and let the mixture stand for an hour, then strain and drink one third of the glass three times a day one hour before meals. You can consume such a decoction from the fifth to the sixth day after the start of a new menstrual cycle for 23-24 days. Then - a break of 5–6 days and a repetition of cyclic reception up to six months.
- Decoction of celbelnik. It is taken in the same time period as the combination of a boron uterus with a red brush, but not an hour before meals, but an hour later. The decoction itself is one tablespoon for two cups of boiling water, the preparation scheme, as in the previous paragraphs.
Contraindications and side effects of boron uterus herb
Borovaya uterus has a number of contraindications:
- Age to fourteen years.
- Complete obstruction of the fallopian tubes.
- Gastritis in the acute phase.
- Pregnancy from the second month.
- Lactation period.
- Reduced blood clotting or bleeding of various etiologies.
- Severe allergic reaction to the active components of the plant.
A number of patients report side effects after starting to use a boron uterus, usually taking place over several days after the introduction of a regular treatment regimen - this is weakness, slight nausea, headaches and a feeling of heaviness in the stomach.
If this symptom does not disappear after four days, then it is necessary to abandon the use of ortilia.
With long-term use of decoctions, tinctures and other forms of realization of the beneficial properties of the boron uterus, in rare cases the following side effects are diagnosed:
- Allergic reactions
- Changes in the menstrual cycle and nature of discharge.
- Increase in basal temperature.
- Disorders of the digestive tract.
- Toxic effect on the liver.
Before using a medicinal plant, be sure to consult a medical specialist, do not self-medicate, as this may adversely affect your health.
Natalia, obstetrician-gynecologist, Moscow
Long-term studies of medicinal herbs for the treatment of infertility yielded absolutely no results. If phytotherapy in principle shows efficacy in some areas of gynecology (PMS, algodysmenorrhea, etc.), then it does not work against infertility caused not by inflammatory, but by physiological, genetic or other other factors, moreover, it can increase the risk of miscarriage . After all, ortilia at least provokes bleeding. Be careful and cautious, future mothers - we are talking about your health.
Sergey Gromov, phytotherapeutist, St. Petersburg
For non-specialists, the pine forest is just a useless plant, but it has been used for at least 600 years. The main feature of this plant is not so much its composition (it is identical in many medicinal herbs) as a special balance of the proportions of trace elements and ortilia substances - modern science did not dig so deeply, and the effectiveness of this herb was confirmed by practice, moreover, it was tested in parallel with placebo in order to rule out self-suggestion and other extraneous factors: the results are amazing. Sincerely, Sergey Gromov is a professional herbalist.
Conservative medicine has always rejected, and will reject herbal medicine and other departments of NM. However, this is no reason to dismiss the effectiveness of such treatments. I believe that in a narrow sphere, the use of a boron uterus is justified, but one should not make it a panacea for all ills. The real segment where it can be used is a complex therapy, as an anti-inflammatory agent in the treatment of gynecological diseases.
I will tell you and my story - seven years ago a myoma node was discovered, moreover, it deformed the uterine cavity. Doctors hinted that if during the operation the bleeding due to the "bad" location of the node opens, they will remove the entire uterus. In desperation, relatives from Altai, knowing the situation, sent me this forest uterus. Oh miracle! I began to drink, I feel like better, my chest almost grew in size)), and myoma - myoma also grew, moreover, significantly. By happy coincidence, I got into embolization specialists who made an EMA and now I have no such problems. So there is no magic. It may be suitable for someone, but not for a serious illness.
Evgenia, St. Petersburg
Girls, I say quite seriously - who wants to get pregnant, but can not, drink this course of the grass, because it will not be worse. I do not know how the others, but I managed to get pregnant after two weeks of using a pine uterus, maybe a coincidence and an accident, but this accident is already the fifth month)))))
Dear users, leave your feedback on the use of boron uterus.
Hormonal background when using boron uterus
- At a reduced level of progesterone. Lack of progesterone in the body significantly affects the gestation of the fetus. In this case, there is a threat of miscarriage or severe toxicosis.
Therefore, the reception of boron uterus is recommended to prevent the threat in early pregnancy, but only under the supervision of a specialist.
- At elevated levels of estrogen. Elevated estrogen levels imply the development of many gynecological diseases, in particular, endometrial hyperplasia.
Borovaya uterus helps reduce estrogen levels therefore, it is contraindicated in such pathologies.
Consider that the uterus may be shift ovulatory processes and lengthen cycle - this is normal, indicating that the treatment had the effect. So do not panic. In addition, even during the course of treatment, anovulatory cycles are possible several times a year - this also does not go beyond the limits of the effect of preparations based on a boron uterus.
Method of use of boron uterus
Borovoy uterus used courses through the cycle, starting from the fifth day of menstruation. Usually, phytotherapists prescribe a course for a period of three weeks. This treatment can last. up to six months depends on the cause of the disease.
Also recommend the use of boron uterus in the complex with a red brush reception of which alternate, but do not combine. Such herbs can be taken in different forms: tablets, infusions, candles, herbal teas, douching and so on. The dose of infusions should not exceed 90 drops per day. Self-treatment is also not worth doing - it is better to discuss all the details with the gynecologist.
Contraindications in receiving boron uterus
Despite tangible benefits in the treatment of infertility, the uterus has a many contraindications caused by the same composition:
- Arbutin has a carcinogenic effect, therefore it is contraindicated in the case of oncological diseases
- hydroquinone has high toxicity - does not apply as an independent drug
- coumarins can cause heavy bleeding, by virtue of their properties
- saponins can provoke indigestion and gastritis
Also receiving boron uterus incompatible with contraception and estrogen-containing drugs.
Prohibited use of boron uterus during pregnancy and lactation. An important role is played by the individual unacceptability of the drug or its components.
Do not self-medicate this can aggravate the situation and get the opposite, the expected result. In any case, test for hormonal background, after which you will be able to coordinate your actions with your doctor.
Everything is useful in moderation. Observing simple rules for taking medicinal plants, You will notice the result very soon and you will be able to give your love to the long-awaited "toddler."
Borovaya uterus (orthylia one-sided) is a unique plant, since ancient times known for its ability to help with a variety of diseases, even those that are not amenable to treatment with traditional medicine. The popularity of plain grass in Ancient Russia was explained simply: it was she who helped infertile women gain the joy of motherhood, and protected pregnant women from miscarriages and early childbirth. Borovaya uterus, the use of which is not limited to gynecology, is not without reason called the "grass from 40 diseases." Among doctors, even ardent supporters of the conservative approach recommend that their patients take a plant, the secrets of which were previously available only to selected herbalists.
Borovoy uterus: composition and properties of plants
The use of boron uterus as a means of herbal medicine due to its richest composition, including various chemical compounds. The main of them - plant hormones - estrogen and progesterone. It is their shortage or excess in the female body that affects the ability to conceive, the development of adverse processes (disruptions in the menstrual cycle, ovulation disorders, erosions and neoplasms, early menopause). In addition, as part of the uterine boron:
- coumarins and saponins,
- vitamin C,
- minerals (manganese, zinc, copper, titanium, molybdenum),
- vegetable bioflavonoids,
- organic acids
- bitterness and tar.
The healing plant has many beneficial properties. The main ones that have found use in medical practice:
- Normalization of the female hormonal background, optimization of the function of the uterus, ovaries, increasing the safety of the fetus during pregnancy, reducing the signs of toxicosis.
- Activation of spermatogenesis, increase in sexual desire in men.
- Elimination of the main symptoms of menopause.
- Sedative effect, improving the quality of sleep, elimination of depression, the effects of stress.
- Strengthening the heart, blood vessels, preventing heart ischemia, reducing the likelihood of atherosclerosis, hypertension.
- Antioxidant effect, rejuvenation of the body, prevention of cancer.
- Diuretic action, the fight against inflammatory diseases of the genitourinary sphere.
- Enhance immune protection.
- Stabilization of the endocrine system, bile ducts.
- Improvement of the gastrointestinal tract, elimination of dyspeptic symptoms.
- Help in the treatment of infectious diseases of the respiratory tract, expectorant, sputum-thinning effects.
- Стимуляция умственной активности, предотвращение старения мозга.
Таким образом, «трава от 40 болезней» по праву носит столь яркое название: практически нет сфер в медицине, где бы она не нашла использования.
Где применяется боровая матка?
According to reviews, the uterus of the uterus is one of the best means for the prevention and treatment of female diseases. Especially effective plant for the treatment of inflammatory gynecological processes - cervicitis, endometritis, salpingoophoritis, adnexitis, thrush. Often the cure of chronic nonspecific inflammation helps to fully establish the function of the female genital organs, which contributes to successful conception.
Hormonal balance, restored with the use of one-sided ortili, affects the resorption of benign tumors of the uterus and ovaries - fibroids, fibroids, cysts, adhesions, and also helps to get rid of painful menstruation, amenorrhea, erosions, which is the first step towards maternity. Pregnant uterine fever is necessary to prevent the threat of miscarriage, relieve symptoms of toxicosis, and women during menopause - to smooth hot flashes, headache, irritability, insomnia.
Borovaya uterus is a good herbal remedy for diseases of the urinary tract and kidneys. It is often prescribed as a basic or concomitant course in the treatment of cystitis, pyelonephritis, prostate pathologies, and even in case of incontinence. The plant is known as a healing for hemorrhoids, stones in the gall bladder, pathologies of the liver, pancreas. Borovoy uterus is useful and suffering from diabetes mellitus - the tool helps to regulate metabolic processes, prevents severe complications of diabetes.
In mammology, ortilia is one-sided - a sure ally of women with breast formations (fibromas, fibroadenomas), with mastopathy and cystic disease. Do not do without ortiliya and for the regulation of the thyroid gland, adrenal glands.
Another direction of the use of phyto-products is gastroenterology. Borovaya uterus successfully reduces the manifestations of gastritis, colitis, enteritis, ulcers and erosions of the stomach, duodenum. The rheumatologists plant is also popular, because it can treat arthritis, rheumatism, gout. The healing qualities of the uterine boron uterus and infectious diseases of the upper respiratory tract were not spared: it is simply indispensable in the complex treatment of bronchitis, sore throats, otitis.
Borovaya uterus: contraindications
It is not necessary to prescribe such medicine as a boron uterus. Instructions to the drug does not always indicate that the plant is potent and may have side effects. Since the uterus of the uterus contains phytoestrogens, it is better to visit a gynecologist before taking it and to analyze the level of this group of hormones in the blood. Some women can take the drug only in the second phase of the cycle, others - from the first day after menstruation.
Borovoy uterus is contraindicated in those who take synthetic hormonal drugs. Do not drink infusion, drops or pills with a boron uterus during menstruation, as they can provoke scanty bleeding due to an increase in coagulability. You will also have to refuse treatment if:
- propensity to form blood clots,
- individual intolerance,
- in childhood.
Recipes with Borovoy uterus
The duration of the course of treatment is individual and must be determined by the doctor. In any case, it does not exceed six months for an adult. Most often, this course is 14-21 days. The best folk recipes from Ortilia (used leaves, stems, flowers):
- For the treatment of infertility, drink a spoonful of the plant infusion three times a day (2 weeks every month up to six months). Preparing the infusion as follows: 10 g. Ortilia pour a glass of boiling water, insist hour. It is important to receive food. With the consent of the doctor after conception, you can continue the prevention of miscarriage and drink the pine womb for another 2-4 months.
- For diseases of the gynecology, internal organs, joints, to normalize pressure, it is recommended to take a broth of the uterine womb. 20 gr. Raw materials are brewed in 400 ml. water, boiled in a water bath for 5 minutes, cooled and filtered. Drink a spoon four times a day. The same tool can gargle with sore throat and consume it with bronchitis, tracheitis.
- With the above goals, you can take inside and sold in a pharmacy oil tinctures, extracts or pressed tablets from boron uterus. In this case, you need to read the instructions and strictly follow the dosage.
Borovoy uterus: reviews
“I completed 2 courses - I drank a pine womb and a linden. Surprisingly, on examination, the gynecologist found out that erosion had healed. My menstruation days have become shorter for me, my stomach hurts much less, and earlier I could not do without painkillers. For another year I have never had a cold, maybe a coincidence, but a fact is obvious. ”
“I could not get pregnant for 4 years. With a boron uterus it turned out after 5 months of administration! Saw half a cup of broth every day, divided by 2 times. For a month, I took a break only for the time of menstruation, as the doctor indicated. Now, on the 9th month, I didn’t take the drug during pregnancy, I was afraid of intolerance in the child. ”
“I cured endometriosis and got rid of sand in the kidneys. Now, twice a year, I do preventive courses - by 21 days, I buy a tablet plant, it is more convenient for me. ”
After such reviews, you are already starting to look at the boron uterus more closely. But we must understand that the reception of such strong funds must necessarily be conducted with the advice of the attending physician!
As part of the boron uterus there are phytohormones that are so necessary for the female body - it is phytoestrogen and phytoprogesterone. With a lack of progesterone in the female body, adverse processes occur, the likelihood of pregnancy decreases, the deficiency of this hormone leads to painful menstruation, threatened miscarriage or even infertility.
Considering phytoprogesterone, which is part of the uterine boron, the effect of medicinal herbs is due to the normalization of progesterone in the body, therefore, using the Borovoy uterus for infertility in a woman increases the likelihood of pregnancy, reduces the risk of miscarriage, reduces signs of toxicosis.
Phytoestrogens also exist in the Borovoy uterus, they have a positive effect on menopausal symptoms, help normalize sleep, reduce the frequency of hot flashes, and alleviate depressive and nervous disorders in women during menopause. Those women whose estrogen levels are lowered, the uterus should be taken in phase 2 of the menstrual cycle. So, the beneficial properties of the uterine boron due to the presence of phytohormones are as follows:
- strengthens the cardiovascular system
- prevention of coronary heart disease
- contributes to the normalization of blood pressure
- inhibits the growth of cancer cells
- has a rejuvenating effect
- with endocrine cause of infertility increases the likelihood of conceiving and carrying a pregnancy
- Antitumor, is a prophylactic agent of malignant and benign neoplasms.
- Anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial action.
- Increases libido, activity and sperm count, is a means of helping with infertility, normalizing hormonal balance.
- Immunostimulating, improving blood composition.
- Expectorant effect.
- Anesthetic effect for painful menstruation.
- Gynecology - is the main focus of its widespread use, it helps to combat the following diseases of the female reproductive system:
- Irregular menstrual cycle, lack of menstruation
- Pronounced premenstrual syndrome
- Infertility, hormonal disorders, adhesions in the pelvis
- Inflammatory diseases of the genital organs
- Mitigation of symptoms during menopause
- Borovaya uterus with endometriosis
- Cervical erosion
- Uterine fibroids and fibroids
- Thrush, vaginitis, colpitis
- Gastrointestinal tract - Borovoy uterus is used to treat diseases of the biliary tract, liver.
- Diabetes,dysfunctions of the pancreas, thyroid, adrenal glands.
- urinary system - used in inflammatory diseases of the kidneys, bladder - cystitis, pyelonephritis.
- Do not take Borovoy uterus during menstruation
- You can not use this drug without prior examination by a specialist, treatment should be carried out only in consultation with your doctor in complex therapy.
- Borovaya uterus can have an anticoagulant effect, therefore it is dangerous to take the drug for patients with low blood clotting.
- It is impossible to take hormonal agents simultaneously with the Borovoy uterus.
- Between courses of treatment should definitely take a break.
- Arbulin, hydroquinone, which are part of the herb are toxic, carcinogenic substances and overdose, long-term use can cause symptoms of poisoning, intoxication. Therefore, any treatment of Borovoy uterus must be careful and must be under the supervision of a physician.
- inflammation of the bladder,
- cystitis of various etiologies,
- inflammation of the prostate gland,
- low sperm activity.
- formation of erythrocyte brain,
- hemoglobin synthesis
- formation of immunity.
- Regulates the process of protein metabolism
- stimulates mental activity
- promotes insulin synthesis
- activates the process of bone formation,
- promotes healing of internal and external wounds,
- stimulates breeding functions,
- reduces allergic reactions.
- Promotes the formation of both bone and connective tissue
- ensures the normal functioning of the female reproductive system,
- normalizes lipid metabolism,
- participates in the process of assimilation and transformation of carbohydrates,
- provides full operation of the central nervous system,
- enhances the production of antibodies.
- Strengthen the secretion of the pancreas, which regulates the sugar and cholesterol levels in the blood,
- significantly reduce the fermentation process
- beneficial effect on the functioning of the intestine, thereby accelerating its emptying,
- normalize the functioning of the kidneys,
- regulate metabolism
- normalize acid-base balance
- reduce the desire to consume sweet and salty foods,
- strengthen the heart vessels in particular and the cardiovascular system as a whole.
- individual intolerance to the components of the drug,
- lactation period
- children under 14 years old
- high blood pressure
- diabetes mellitus
- individual intolerance.
- Lay out a thin layer.
- Periodically turn the raw material.
- Can be dried in the open air, but so that the sun does not fall on the grass.
- Can be dried indoors with good air circulation.
- Dry grass stored for 2 years.
- What are the medicinal properties of a boron uterus? A wide spectrum of the pharmacological action of the plant was found - diuretic, antitumor, antiseptic, immunostimulating, expectorant, analgesic, antispasmodic. In addition, ortilia is a natural hormonal remedy. Grass take to rejuvenate the body, the normalization of pressure in hypertension, strengthen the cardiovascular system.
- What is the chemical composition? Estrogen and progesterone are precisely those natural phytohormones that regulate women's health and the reproductive system. For example, if a woman does not have enough progesterone, she is less likely to conceive, there is pain during menstruation, and the threat of miscarriage is created. Estrogen, contained in orthilia, helps the female body to cope during menopause and makes menopause not so painful psychologically and physiologically. What other nutrients does it contain? Organic acids, antioxidants (lots of vitamin C), saponins, coumarins, flavonoids, bitterness, resins, tannins, rich in trace elements.
- fibroids, uterine fibroids,
- adhesions in the pelvis,
- cervical erosion,
- candidiasis, or thrush,
- inflammation of the mucous membrane of the vagina (vaginitis, colpitis),
- inflammation of the fallopian tubes (salpingitis),
- ovarian cyst,
- menstrual disorders,
- lack of menstruation for several cycles (amenorrhea), irregularity of the cycle,
- hormonal disorders,
- premenstrual syndrome (PMS).
- endocrinology: boron grass can be included in complex therapy in case of thyroid gland and adrenal gland malfunction, it treats diabetes mellitus,
- urology: the herb acts as a diuretic and antiseptic, useful for cystitis, pyelonephritis and other urogenital inflammations,
- Gastroenterology: in the complex therapy they treat hemorrhoids, disorders of the liver and gallbladder.
- allergy to herbal medicine
- blood clotting diseases (grass dilutes blood), there may be heavy menstruation on their background,
- suspected ectopic pregnancy
- pregnancy and breastfeeding,
- obstruction of the fallopian tubes.
- Collecting grass. You can buy dry grass and brew it yourself. From her home cooked broths, tinctures, alcohol and oil tinctures.
- Pills. The tablets contain dry extract ortiliya one-sided. There are pills with the addition of other herbs, such as yarrow. The drug belongs to the group of dietary supplements. According to indications, therapy can last up to 4 months. You can also purchase the drug in capsules. The instructions to the pills firstly indicate the hormonal and tonic effect of the herbal medicine, which is prescribed for the complex treatment of inflammations of the female reproductive system.
- Alcohol tincture of boron uterus. It consists of an extract of leaves of grass and ethyl alcohol. The bottle contains 50 ml of liquid. Drops must be dissolved in ½ cup of water. How to take tincture of boron uterus? A single dose of medication should not exceed 35 drops, you can take medicine no more than 3 times a day. The instructions indicate the average dosage and duration of the course, but also emphasizes that the medicine is prescribed by the doctor in each individual case.
- Tea. The composition may be pure boron grass, adding green tea or collecting herbs. Herbal tea is recommended as a dietary supplement not only for treatment, but also for prevention. Drink tea once a day (recommended in the evening, one hour after meals). To prepare the drink, use 1 bag, pouring a glass of boiling water. Insist 5 minutes, drink in the form of heat.
- Syrup. Volume - 250 ml. Sugar is used as a preservative, so the drug should not be taken for people with diabetes. Take on 1 tsp. three times a day 30 minutes before meals. The course of treatment can be long - up to six months with interruptions.
- Candles. Made on the basis of castor oil. They are prescribed not only for gynecological disorders, but also for cystitis, pyelonephritis, other diseases of the urinary system.
- Borovaya uterus with endometriosis. Endometriosis is the proliferation of endometrial cells (the layer of the walls of the uterus). The causes of these violations are not fully understood. It was found that excessive growth of the endometrium provokes an excess of estrogen in the woman’s body in the first phase of the cycle, as well as a low level of progesterone in the second. With the help of boron uterus, you can reduce the functioning of the ovaries and, accordingly, reduce the level of estrogen. If a woman has undergone conservative or surgical treatment of endometriosis, the doctor may prescribe a herb to prevent recurrence.
- Borovaya uterus with myoma. Myoma (fibromyoma) is a benign tumor in the muscle layer of the uterus. One of the reasons for the formations - hormonal disruptions. Most often, in the treatment of this disease, herbs are used - a red brush and a boron uterus. Feedback from women on the treatment of fibroids with these agents are both positive and negative. In some cases, the myoma resolves in several cycles, in others it increases, sometimes the treatment ends with surgery. It is better not to rely on the reviews, but still trust the attending physician.
- Borovaya uterus for conception. The causes of infertility can be very different: obstruction of pipes, adhesions, infections of the urogenital system, inflammatory processes of the genital organs (including after abortion), endometriosis, immunological and hormonal disorders. If the cause of infertility is associated with hormonal disruption, the doctor may prescribe grass in combination with other drugs. Why is consultation of a specialist and hormone analysis so important? It is necessary to know in which phase of the cycle it is better to take boron grass, and when it will be ineffective and even harmful. You can drink grass for three months, then you need to take a break. Many women after taking a boron uterus have observed a failure of the menstrual cycle, profusion or scarcity of menstruation, jumps in basal temperature, a decrease in signs of PMS. But there may also be complaints of headaches, nausea, exacerbation of latent or chronic female infections. If pregnancy occurs while taking the drug, it is recommended to gradually reduce the dose of the herb. Abrupt cancellation can cause a hormonal jump and provoke a miscarriage.
- Borovoy uterus with cervical erosion. In this disease, douching with a decoction of herbs is recommended. Also, infusion is taken orally. Causes of erosion can be very different, and one of them - hormonal failure. In addition, this disease can develop against the background of reduced immunity. For syringing, it is necessary to prepare fresh decoction each time (2 tablespoons of herbs are taken for 500 ml of water). The procedure is carried out before bedtime. The course of treatment lasts no more than 7 days in order not to violate the vaginal microflora. Then, if necessary, repeat it. Also, when cervical erosion can be put tampons moistened with a decoction of ortilia. The doctor may recommend vaginal candles of boron grass.
Given the composition of nutrients in the boron uterus, in folk medicine, this valuable medicinal herb is considered a means of having the following pronounced effects on the human body:
The main applications of Borovoy uterus grass
How to take Borovaya Uterus
For the treatment of various diseases, herbalists use the Borovoy uterus in three forms:
Borovoy uterus tincture: For the preparation of which will require 0.5 liters of vodka and 5 tbsp. spoons of dry raw materials. Pour medicinal herb with vodka and insist for 21 days, from time to time the solution should be mixed and stored in a dark place. How to drink Borovoy uterus? Usually the tincture is taken 15-30 drops 1 hour before meals.
Broth Borovoy uterus: 2 tbsp. spoons of raw materials pour 300 ml. water, boil for 5 minutes, let it brew for another half hour, drain. Use the broth inside before eating for half an hour on one article. spoon 3 p / day.
Infusion Borovoy uterus: As well as for broth, 2 tablespoons of chopped grass should be poured over with a liter of boiling water, wrap, infuse for 15 minutes, then strain. Drink half an hour before eating half a glass of infusion 3-4 p / day.
It is necessary to filter any medicinal plant after the infusion; experienced herbalists recommend not to use metal strainers, etc., it is best to filter through linen fabric or cotton napkin. Cooked drinks can not be stored for more than 2-3 days, it is best to pour the infusion or decoction in a glass dish with a lid and put in the refrigerator. And infusion, and decoction for gynecological problems can be taken not only inside, but also used for douching Borovoy uterus. To do this, pour two Art. spoon a glass of boiling water, to insist at least 3 hours, drain.
Borovaya uterus - use for infertility
If a woman cannot become pregnant during a year of regular sex life, she should conduct a thorough examination to determine the possible causes of infertility. On the recommendation of the attending gynecologist, a woman can try an infertility treatment and a Borovoy uterus (see Borovaya uterus for conception). Many women after such a phytotherapy can become pregnant even after many years of unsuccessful attempts. Women for conception should be taken infusion for a month.
Treatment using a boron uterus
Borovaya uterus is used in the treatment of most gynecological diseases, many of which develop not only due to the defeat of an organ infection, but also because of reduced immunity.
However, the main direction of application of this herb is the fight against female and male infertility. At the same time, the uterus of the uterus is most effective in cases when the main cause of infertility is hormonal disturbances.
The male uterus is indicated for the following diseases:
Collection and storage of uterine boron
For the manufacture of medicinal raw materials going to the elevated part of the boron uterus, namely:
It is recommended to harvest the pine-forest uterus during the flowering period (June - July) or late autumn, namely, before the first snow, because during this period the plant is maximally saturated with biologically active substances.
Ortilia dries in the open air, but always in the shade. The obtained raw material is stored in a cool and dry place.
Takes part in such processes:
It has antimicrobial, antiseptic and astringent action. In addition, in some cases it is used as an emetic.
How to use?
Before you start taking drugs, which include boron uterus, it is recommended to pass an analysis to identify the level of estrogen. The fact is that this medicinal plant lowers their level. Therefore, with a reduced content of estrogen, a boron uterus can only be taken in the second phase of the menstrual cycle. In that case, if the level of estrogen corresponds to the norm, preparations of the uterine boron can be started on the day after the end of the cycle.
It is important that the components of the uterine boron are natural analogues of hormones, so it is necessary to exclude the simultaneous use of this plant with natural and synthetic hormonal preparations.
In most cases, receiving boron uterus is carried out after the end of menstruation, but not later than the seventh day of the cycle. The use of tincture, drops or decoction is completed before the next menstruation. During menstruation, the grass can not be taken, so as not to provoke a decrease in blood clotting, and not disrupt the cycle.
How much to drink borova uterus?
Treatment using a boron uterus is a long process (at least three months). The duration of the course of treatment is determined based on the following factors:
2. Duration and stage of the disease.
3. State of hormonal levels.
Therefore, it is not recommended to use the uterus of the uterus without consulting a doctor. The maximum admission rate is 6 months, after which a break is shown.
For the purposes of prophylaxis, the uterine uterus is taken in courses, the duration of which is 3 weeks. Such prophylactic treatment, helping to prevent the development of prostatitis, salpingitis and infertility, is carried out for several years. Prevention consists in the use of an infusion from a boron uterus, for the preparation of which 10 g of raw material is poured onto 250 ml of boiling water, after which the agent is infused for 15 minutes and 1 tablespoon is drunk. three times a day, one hour before meals.
If a woman was able to become pregnant while receiving a boron uterus, you must continue to take an infusion, warning of a premature miscarriage. But this applies only to cases where a woman has been diagnosed with infertility. In other cases, the prophylactic course is interrupted with the onset of pregnancy.
Boron uterus broth
Borovaya uterus in the form of drops to take 25 - 30 drops. Before use, the drops are diluted in half a liter of boiled water. The medicine is taken three times a day before meals. The duration of treatment, which, if necessary, can be repeated, is 30 days. You can not simultaneously take borovoy uterus with hops, clover, licorice and coot.
Syrup is taken three times a day for a teaspoon, half an hour before eating. Borovaya uterus in syrup can be used with tea, various juices, mineral water and milk. Duration of treatment is one month. After which a ten-day break is made, after which the course can be repeated again.
Syrup is contraindicated in:
Boron Uterus Extract
Improves the functioning of all organs of the urogenital system, since it has a wide spectrum of action:
The extract from the uterine boron is taken 1 tablet three times a day, in the process of eating. Длительность приема – не более 20 дней.
Особенности боровой матки
Бокоцветка, лесная груша, винная трава, боровая матка, ортилия однобокая — все это одно и то же растение. In the people, this medicinal plant is often called the “boron womb” (translated into modern Russian, it sounds like a “forest mother”). What is special about this grass? What are its healing properties? And why is there such a stir around her on the Internet, above all - on women's sites and forums?
Where does the uterus grow? This is a "resident" of the Northern Hemisphere. It is taking root well in the European part of Russia, in the Pre-Caucasus region, in the Far East. Grass is also found in England, Germany, France, Canada and the United States. He likes a moist forest zone, is less common in clearings, clearings, forest edges. More often it can be seen in the swamps and meadows, the plant survives in the tundra, it develops well in dark, cool places. Siberia (Altai) is considered to be the birthplace of the uterus of the uterus, there are meadows overgrown with this grass.
The shoots of this perennial herb are small - from 5 to 25 cm. But the root is long and branched, with a large annual growth. Grass grows well on depleted soils. Leaves alternate, small oval shape (up to 8 mm), located at the bottom of the stem. Flowers are racemes, drooping, greenish-white, in the form of small, toothed bells. They are collected in one-sided inflorescence.
How to harvest grass
All aboveground parts, especially leaves, are considered valuable medicinal raw materials. The root is not used. Harvest time depends on the climatic conditions, but is necessarily carried out during the flowering period - approximately in July-August. How to dry the grass?
Altai shamans collected boron grass only in the full moon. Therefore, the plant was attributed not only medicinal, but also magical power.
Chemical composition, pharmacological action
Unfortunately, the instructions for use of boron uterus tincture (and other dosage forms) do not mention highly toxic substances in its composition. The most dangerous of them are coumarins, hydroquinone, arbutin. For example, coumarins dilute blood and can cause uterine bleeding.
What diseases are good for taking?
Indications for the use of boron uterus in the first place are various gynecological diagnoses and symptoms. These include:
In addition to gynecology, the plant is used in other sections of scientific medicine:
What applies to contraindications
Strict contraindications boron uterus:
One-sided Ortilia can be purchased at the pharmacy in various dosage forms. It is important to know that the therapeutic effect does not depend on the form, but on the dosage and duration of the course.
In some instructions, you can read the information that after starting a boron herb, the symptoms may worsen, but you need to “endure” and continue treatment. Do not follow this advice. Exacerbation and side effects may be associated with individual intolerance, to be a sign of intoxication of the body.
Features of use in gynecological diseases
Is it worth mentioning that before starting boron grass treatment for any diagnoses, an examination and consultation of a gynecologist is required. The doctor prescribes testing for hormones. The doctor should see a picture of the hormonal background and only after that can prescribe an adequate course of treatment. During the course of therapy, as well as after treatment, ultrasounds are usually prescribed, as well as repeated tests to see what hormonal changes have occurred in the body.
Features of preparation and reception
How to brew the grass? From it you can make decoctions, water infusions, alcohol and oil tinctures. When brewing and filtering is not recommended to use metal utensils.
Preparation of alcohol tinctures
- Take 500 ml of vodka and 3 tbsp. l dry grass.
- Insist 3 weeks in a dark place.
- Shake the tincture periodically.
Before you start taking, be sure to strain the tincture. As a preventive measure, they drink small doses - 15 drops an hour before meals, 2-3 times a day.
- Pour 1 tbsp. l grass a glass of boiling water.
- Hold on a water bath for 5 minutes.
- Let it brew for 30 minutes.
The decoction can be taken orally (1 tablespoon. Three times a day) and applied externally - for douching. The decoction can also be used as an antiseptic for the skin, it heals well purulent wounds. Store in the refrigerator, use within 2 days.
Cooking infusion in a thermos
- Put in a thermos 2 tbsp. l grass
- Pour 2 cups boiling water.
- Insist 2 hours.
Infusion is filtered and poured into dry glassware. Store in the refrigerator no more than 3 days.
Some important questions
Women abroad do not raise such questions, because they have not heard anything about this wonderful grass. "They" have more confidence in scientific medicine. Unfortunately, our women often prefer to discuss their illness not in the doctor’s office, but in women's forums.
- Is it possible to drink a boron uterus during menstruation? Herb should not be taken during menstruation. It has already been mentioned that this plant thins blood, which can lead to heavy monthly, uterine bleeding.
- What is the compatibility of boron uterus and Duphaston? Phytohormones are not recommended to be taken together with other, synthetic hormonal drugs. Duphaston is no exception. This drug is prescribed for progesterone deficiency, which provokes various disorders of the reproductive system. Strengthening of progesterone can lead to various disorders, especially to the failure of the menstrual cycle. Some gynecologists and endocrinologists are not in a hurry with the appointment of hormone replacement therapy, and when hormonal disorders suggest to observe the state for several cycles, if there are no uterine bleeding. Any intervention in the endocrine system can give unpredictable results. Acceptance of boron uterus is also an intervention in the natural hormonal system. This should not be forgotten.
- What are the reviews of doctors about boron uterus? Gynecologists of domestic and foreign medicine do not deny the effectiveness of herbal medicine for female diseases. Borovaya uterus can help in the period of menopause, it is well relieves pain during PMS, inflammation of the female genital organs. And many domestic gynecologists include it as an additional tool in complex therapy. There are also negative opinions about the “fashion weed”. More often they can be heard from gynecologists who practice abroad. It is believed that the grass is not only not effective for infertility, but even harms. A number of studies were conducted abroad in patients diagnosed with "infertility". The results of the study showed that in women who used medicinal herbs for conception, the chances of pregnancy were lower than in other groups of women with such a diagnosis. Grass can cause miscarriage in the early stages.
- Why is a boron uterus prohibited during pregnancy? From the moment of conception in a woman’s body, a real “hormonal revolution” begins. If additional phytohormones are connected to this process, they can lead to miscarriage. Therefore, gynecologists do not recommend this plant during pregnancy.
- How to take together borovoy uterus and red brush? The red brush (the botanical name “Rhodiola four-membered”) is another popular “female herb”, which normalizes hormones and is widely used in gynecology. To enhance the therapeutic effect, the doctor may prescribe a simultaneous intake of boron grass and a red brush. This collection is especially effective for myoma, mastopathy, fibroids, uterine bleeding. In the pharmacy you can buy ready-made drops. You can also prepare a collection at home. It is important to consider the time of admission and dosage. The treatment takes place according to this schedule: 2 weeks take the collection, then 1 or 2 weeks take a break. According to this schedule, the treatment takes place in 4 stages. The general course of treatment takes about 4 months. Dosage: 1 tbsp. l 3 times a day. Reception conditions: strictly one hour before meals. If the menstrual cycle fails, gynecologists recommend drinking the red brush in the first phase, and the boron herb will be more effective in the second.
How to drink borova uterus? Once again we emphasize the rules of safe reception:
- drink only on prescription,
- withstand the dosage and reception schedule,
- take breaks during menstruation,
- do not combine with other hormones
- when taking any other medication you need to inform the attending physician,
- drink courses
- for control, be tested for hormones,
- If you experience side effects and an allergic reaction, consult a doctor immediately.
The use of boron grass in men
Borovaya uterus for men can also be useful in diseases of the urogenital area, infertility. The grass increases sexual activity, potency, increases the number and mobility of sperm, has a beneficial effect on the immune system, is useful for middle-aged and older men. Tincture of boron herb in combination with other drugs helps in the treatment of adenoma and prostatitis. Acts as a painkiller, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antitumor agent, well resolves adenomas.
Recently, the use of boron uterus in the national traditional medicine is becoming increasingly popular. Female grass is increasingly prescribed by gynecologists, including in the comprehensive treatment of female urogenital disorders. However, the abundance of pharmacy advertising and the promotion of "miracle herbs" to the masses forces some doctors to look at it skeptically. First of all, it concerns the issue of treatment of female infertility.