A trip to Europe can be not only interesting, but also useful if you combine it with shopping. Europe Outlets - an opportunity to buy items of popular brands with discounts up to 90%! Clothes, bags, shoes, accessories - all this is of excellent quality and at incredibly low prices. So why not surrender for a couple of days to thoughtless and ennobling shopping?
When are sales in Europe
The best sales of Europe fall on Christmas, January, March and August - this is the best time for experienced shopaholics. However, sales in outlets lasts all year round, so you can come at any time of the year.
Also, keep in mind that almost all Outlets are located outside the city (usually 20-70km from the city), and although there are shuttle bass from all major cities to outlet stations, there are often long lines on such buses. Therefore, it is better: either take a taxi or rent a car. The easiest thing is to settle near the outlet, because even from the city by car it is difficult to leave because of traffic jams.
For our readers, we have collected list of the best outlet of Europewhere you can buy quality products at the lowest prices, as well as the nearest cheap hotels, where to stay.
1. Chain stores Mc. Arthur Glen - Europe’s Outlets Most Tourists Love
Outlets Mc. Arthur Glen is located around the world. The most popular are in Italy, France, Germany, Austria, UK. McArthurGlen shopping centers also exist in Greece, Belgium and Holland.
If you go to Europe for shopping, find out all the addresses and sales schedules on this site - mcarthurglen.com
2. Outlet “Noventa” (Nuvento) in Venice
Nuvento is one of the best Italian outlets. Discounts from 30 to 70%.
Luxury designer brands are presented: Armani, SergioRossi, Borbonese, Fendi, Burberry, Prada, etc.
Address: is here.
Where to stay: the nearest convenient hotel is Noventa Hotel
3. Fidenza Village - outlet in Milan
More than 95% of the world's brands are collected here: Armani, Bolgheri, Calefii, Calvin Klein Jeans, Class Robert Cavalli, Dolce and Gabbanna, Diesel, Duvetica, Golden Pint, La Perla, Les Copains, Lindt, MCS Marlboro Classic, Ottica Avanzi, Patrizia Pepe , Puma and Valentino. Discounts in different periods reach 70%.
Address and how to get there.
4. Outlet The Mall, Florence
Favorite shop-tourists luxury outlet The Mall is located in Tuscany, not far from Florence, in the heart of the countryside among beautiful landscapes. Here the rest goes well with shopping. In the stock stores are such prestigious brands as Bottega Veneta, Brioni, Saint Laurent, Alexander McQueen, Stella McCartney and many others.
Address: is here.
Site Outlet: www.themall.it
Where to stay: The closest hotel Torrebianca Tuscany is a great budget hotel with a pool.
Do you know that you can visit factories in Tuscany, where you sew leather products (bags, boots, etc.) for famous brands Ralph Lauren, Valentino, Jimmy Choo, Charlotte Olympia and other Italian brands? See everything with my own eyes and personally get acquainted with the owners of the workshops - see here for more details.
5. CASTEL ROMANO - the best outlet in Rome
Castel Romano is a designer outlet 25 km from the center of Rome. The shopping center is located near the Tyrrhenian coast, so it fits perfectly into the program of a summer beach holiday in Italy. In the outlet throughout the year up to 70% discount on products of the best designer brands. In addition to the variety of clothes, shoes and accessories, here you will find perfumes and cosmetics, interior goods.
Address: is here.
Where to stay: Piano Zero apartments are located right next to the bus stop, from where the shuttle bass goes to the outlet 5 times a day (Via Marsala 58, from the Termini railway station - see the map here).
6. Outlet “Parndorf” (Parndorf), Vienna
Perhaps this is the largest outlet in the area, located in the vicinity of Vienna, and the most beloved by Russian tourists among all outlet stores in Europe. The secret of the popularity of this shopping center is simple - Austria is geographically closer to us than Milan. If we talk about clothes, there is everything in Parndorf - dozens of different quality brands that are 3-5 times more expensive in Russia!
Of the minuses: crowded shuttle bass, - if you go from Vienna, you have to defend a long queue. Therefore, it is better to take a hotel nearby for a couple of nights and enjoy shopping.
Address: Outlet is located 50km from Vienna, the address and how to get there, see here.
Where to stay: Pannonia Tower Hotel (with breakfast and free parking) is located right on the territory of the outlet.
7. La Roca Village - the most popular outlet in Barcelona
In this outlet you can use the services of shopping:
- Shopping with free hands.
- Flyers rewards for re-shopping.
- Personal stylist.
Address: La Roca Village is here.
You can get to the outlet by the Shopping Express® bus, which runs daily from the center of Barcelona, as well as from Lloret de Mar and Santa Susanna from June to September.
Where to stay: there are no hotels on the territory of the outlet, but in a 3-minute drive there is a Spanish colorful hotel Fonda Europa - we checked, we recommend!
8. Las Rozas Village in Madrid
Up to 60% off in more than 100 fashion stores: from Versace, Polo Ralph Lauren and Escada to real Spanish brands such as Adolfo Domínguez and Loewe.
Around Las Rozas Village outlet is a picturesque landscape and many attractions, so it will be quite easy to combine leisure with shopping.
Address: outlet is here.
Where to stay: Cheap apartments Las Rozas Village are very close, there is a swimming pool on site.
What it is?
Outlet is a relatively new concept that came to us from Europe and America. This is a unique format of shopping centers, the main specialization of which is the sale of clothes of popular brands at relatively affordable prices with significant discounts.
Prices are reduced, primarily due to lower rent. Outlets are usually located not in the central areas of the city, but in remote or even on the outskirts of settlements. Accordingly, renting premises in such places is much cheaper, which affects the cost of goods. Direct shipments from manufacturers are often established, and this also affects prices. Among the factors of decline, it is also worth noting the more modest design of the departments and the reduction of staff. In addition, outlets are often supplied items from boutiques, for example, relating to last year’s collections or not the most popular among buyers. But there are new lines in the assortment, so it’s wrong to call the point of sale discount centers.
There are three types of outlets:
- Monobrand In selling position only one brand. The assortment is wide, as is the size range, but prices are an order of magnitude lower than in the world's major boutiques.
- Multibrand in the form of a shopping center. It looks like a traditional shopping center, but not located in the central part of the city, but in a remote one.
- Multi-brand in the form of the so-called "village". This view involves a set of separate small shops located in the same area.
Most Popular Outlets
We offer the top 10 of the most famous and large outlets:
- “Fidenza Village” is located in Italy, namely one hour from the center of world fashion - Milan. Here you can purchase clothes of more than one hundred brands with discounts reaching 70%! Directly to the place you will take a branded bus. The service of collecting and issuing goods at the exit from the town after shopping is complete is provided: you can enjoy shopping with free hands and get packed things when leaving the outlet. Another useful option is a personal stylist who will help you choose the size and model.
- "Las Rozas Village" is located about half an hour from the Spanish Madrid. And in this outlet you can make purchases all day without fear of getting tired or hungry, because in the territory, in addition to boutiques, there are restaurants and cafes. You can get here by car or by a company bus that travels from the center of Madrid.
- Ingolstadt Village is located in Munich, but you can come here from other cities, such as Fürth, Nuremberg and Erlangen (branded buses run from these places only on Saturdays). And shopping here will definitely be successful and comfortable. First, there are big discounts on a variety of products of famous brands. Secondly, on the territory of about a hundred boutiques, so that you will definitely find what you are looking for. Thirdly, you can satisfy your hunger in one of the restaurants or cafes. Fourthly, there is a hotel for dogs (they are not allowed in boutiques with animals). Fifth, in the “village” there is a changing room and even a room for prayers.
- "La Roca Village". You can get to this Spanish outlet from Barcelona in forty minutes. And shopping here is not only beneficial, but also pleasant, since discounts reach 60%, and the town is designed in the classic Catalan style, which will please visitors. To go around in one day all 130 boutiques is not easy, so you should be patient and strength. And you can find out the details of the work and other useful information on the official website, which is also available in Russian.
- La Vallée Village is located in Paris, which is renowned throughout the world for its elegance and elegance of the locals. And this is not surprising, because they have the opportunity to visit the outlet, located an hour's drive from the French capital (from its center there are special buses that deliver customers daily). In 115 boutiques there are permanent discounts of at least 20-30%, and if you leave a request on the website in advance, you can get a personal stylist for free.
- "Valmontone Outlet Village". If you go to Rome and want to make shopping that does not hit your pocket, then go to a picturesque small village located 40 kilometers from the capital of Italy. In addition to the giant shopping center with 170 brand boutiques, you will see stunning inspirational shopping landscapes.
- Fashion Arena Prague. In the Czech Republic, too, there is an outlet, and it is located in one of the suburbs of the capital of the country - Prague. This place looks like a huge arena, including boutiques of the most famous and legendary brands in the world. By the way, buyers can get here absolutely free.
- “The Mall” is the most famous outlet in Europe, which is located in Italy, namely in the Tuscan Leccio Reggello (this is a small province in Florence). Here you can buy clothes, perfumes, accessories and even jewelry of the most famous brands with great discounts. And profitable periods for shopping - the second half of the summer and January-February.
- "Bicester Village". The UK's largest sales center is a small picturesque village, which can be reached in an hour from London. There are a large number of boutiques, there are also restaurants and cafes in case visitors want to eat. By the way, royal families and stars often make purchases here. Perhaps you are lucky to see some of them.
- “Serravalle Designer Outlet” is a large and well-known outlet in beautiful Italy, which covers an area of over 30 thousand square kilometers and includes sales points of about 180 brands.
To make shopping in an outlet a pleasant, productive and economical, follow a few simple rules:
- In order to keep abreast of the renewal of the assortment and be among the first to purchase items of new collections, you can ask the sellers when the next delivery of goods will be. If the stay in the city is long, then you can catch all the freshest and most stylish.
- Seasonal discounts available in branded boutiques usually extend to outlets, so shopping is most profitable during such periods. But sales centers are open all year round, so you can enjoy shopping at any time.
- It is undesirable to visit outlets at the weekend: these days there are a lot of locals who do not have free time on weekdays. And if you make purchases on Monday or Tuesday, then avoid fuss and queues.
- Most outlets do not have storage rooms, so when you go shopping, take with you only the most necessary things, namely money (international bank card) and documents. A passport may be required to issue a check for cashless payment.
- Acquire only what is planned and really necessary. Typing a bunch of unnecessary things, you risk increasing the size of luggage, which will require additional payment for overload during the flight, if you return to your homeland by plane.
Be sure to enjoy shopping if you are lucky enough to visit one of the largest outlets in the world. Pleasant and profitable shopping!
# 1: Newport Center
Distance from New York: 6 miles
Address: 30 Mall Dr W, Jersey City, NJ
How to get there: The most affordable option - a trip by subway, will be released only $ 6 per person. You need lines A, B, C (passage $ 3 per person), and then take PATH in the direction of Journal Square (passage $ 3 per person).
Operation mode: Mon-Sa 10: 00–21: 30, Sun-11: 00–18: 00
The three-tier outlet presents more than 130 stores of the most democratic brands, ranging from Forever 21 and Sephora, to the Armani Exchange, Zara, H & M and JC Penney. Grab a bite at the local dining pavilion for 1,000 visitors at a time. There are cafes such as Zinburger, The Cheesecake Factory, Pret a Manger and Johnny Rockets. If you have the strength - visit the cinema and choose a movie that you can watch on one of 11 modern screens.
# 2: Bergen Town Center
Distance from New York: 15 miles
Address: Route 4 East & Forest Avenue, Paramus, NJ 07652
How to get there: The easiest way is to take bus number 168, which takes you from Fairview Ave At Grant St to Spring Valley Ave in N. Edel in 50 minutes. The fare can be from one to four dollars per person.
Operation mode: Mon-Sa 10: 00–21: 30, Sun-shops closed.
The new shopping center is built in the classic style of large stores, it has branches of such major brands as Target, Nike and Marshalls. Offers products with large discounts, which operate on a permanent basis. There are also high-end stores such as Neiman Marcus and Saks. Grab a snack at Olive Garden, Qdoba Mexican Grill, Red Robin, Wetzel's Pretzels or Frozen Peaks. There is also a service center for Samsung customers.
# 3: Palisades Center
Distance from New York: 25 miles
Address: 1000 Palisades Center Drive West Nyack, NY
How to get there: public transport is not very convenient to get here. It is necessary to combine the metro and bus. At Harlem-125th St. take the Metro-North Railroad (MNR) in the direction of Hudson and get to Tarrytown station (half an hour and about $ 8 per person), then take the TZx bus and reach Palisades Center at Macys (the same amount on the way and $ 3 per person) . The most convenient way to go to this outlet on your own car. Then the travel time will be about half an hour in total, and the cost of the trip will not be more than $ 10 in both directions.
Working hours: Mo-Sa 10: 00–21: 00, Sun - 11: 00–19: 00
The four-level outlet is located in the lower Hudson Valley. It is also a major entertainment center. In addition to 200 shops and 16 restaurants, you will find an ice skating rink, bowling and many other entertainment for the whole family. Here you can always buy products from companies Urban Planet, Hot Topic, Gusset, Barnes & Noble, Macy’s and Lord & Taylor.
# 4: Woodbury Common Premium Outlets
Distance from New York: 46 miles
Address: 498 Red Apple Ct Central Valley, NY 10917-6619
How to get there: offers a convenient transport service in the form of a Woodbury Bus. Walks daily for $ 35 when buying online. Collection point - Port Authority.
Operation mode: Mon-Sun 09: 00–21: 00
The building of the shopping center was built in the colonial style. Woodbury Common Premium Outlets is located one hour north of New York. With 220 stores, this center is the world's largest collection of designer boutiques. And the prices for truly luxurious goods in this outlet are reduced by 25% - 65%. Daily discounts are available on products of famous brands Armani Outlet, Balenciaga, Burberry, Chloe, Coach, Dolce & Gabbana, Ermenegildo Zegna Outlet, Etro, Fendi, Gap Outlet, Gucci, J .Crew | Crewcuts, Jimmy Choo, Lacoste, Last Call from Neiman Marcus, Prada, Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5, Tod's, Tom Ford, Tory Burch and so on.
The site of the center offers special packages for visiting the outlet at a price of $ 45 per person. In addition to brand stores, you are offered to get acquainted with the Storm King art center in the park, visit the Orange shopping center, and also receive additional discounts on products from manufacturers such as Tommy Hilfiger.
# 5: Smith Haven Mall
Distance from New York: 54 miles
Address: 13 Smith Haven Mall, Lake Grove, NY
How to get there: It’s easiest to get to Long Island from downtown New York by subway. First you need to get to Penn Station, and from there, take the LIRR (Long Island Railway) train. It will take this way more than two hours, and its cost will be from $ 15 to $ 20 per person.
Operation mode: Mon-Sa 10: 00–21: 30, Sun-11: 00–19: 00
Outlet Smith Haven Mall in Long Island offers the most popular and fairly affordable brands of goods with huge discounts. Just think about it! Smith Haven Mall has over 130 stores, including L.L. Bean, Apple, H & M, Black House Black Market, Newbury Comics, Forever21, South La Table and even Lush Cosmetics! And discounts? All products are almost always sold twice cheaper than in the brand shops of New York!
There are also many excellent restaurants here: PF Changs, The Cheesecake Factory, California Pizza Kitchen and Bobby's Burger Palace. At Smith Haven, there are absolutely any stores that offer both jewelry, and clothing for women or sports goods.
# 6: Jackson Premium Outlets
Distance from New York: 61 miles
Address: 537 Monmouth Rd Jackson, NJ 08527-5365
How to get there: until Jackson Premium Outlets runs a bus, a ticket for which can be purchased at NJ Transit. The collection point is located at the main lobby in Port Authority (42nd Street and 8th Avenue), bus number 139 leaves every 30 minutes. On it you will reach the Freehold Center, where you need to transfer to bus number 307, going straight to the outlet. Вы проведете в пути около 3 часов, и заплатите приблизительно $35 с человека.
Режим работы: ПН-СБ 10:00–21:00, ВС - 10:00–19:00
Jackson Premium Outlets удобно расположен за выездом 16 с шоссе 195. Находится он всего в 2 милях от Six Flags Great Adventure. В Jackson Premium Outlets работают 70 магазинов самых разных брендов. Тут продаются и товары от ведущих мировых дизайнеров, таких как Banana Republic, Coach, Nike, Polo Ralph Lauren и Under Armour.
№7: Tanger Outlet
Расстояние от Нью-Йорка: 78 миль.
Адрес: 200 Tanger Mall Dr, Riverhead, NY 11901
Как добраться: из Нью-Йорка, Бруклина и Квинса ходят ежедневно рейсы компании Hampton Jitney. Автобус отправляется с юго-западной части 44th Street и Third Avenue. Время в пути около 90 минут. Стоимость проезда - $23 с человека в одну сторону.
Режим работы: ПН-СБ 09:00–21:00, ВС - 10:00–20:00
Это один из самых демократичных аутлетов в Лонг-Айленде, но несмотря на это, тут также продается продукция люксовых брендов, таких как Armani или True Religion. Но особую популярность троговый центр завоевал среди молодежи и подростков, тут продаются по самым выгодным ценам одежда фирм Forever 21 и H&M. Есть и товары для дома, например, Brookstone и Yankee Candle.
№8: The Crossings
Расстояние от Нью-Йорка: 92 мили.
Адрес: 1000 Premium Outlets Dr Tannersville, PA 18372-7905
Как добраться: на общественном транспорте доехать будет сложно. Этот аутлет лучше посещать на собственном автомобиле.
Режим работы: Mon-Sa 10: 00–21: 00, Sun - 10: 00-20: 00
Outlet The Crossings is located in the state of Philadelphia, in a beautiful location in the mountains of Pocono. A visit to this shopping center should be combined with recreation in nature reserves and water parks in the area. The outlet itself employs 100 stores of such firms, Adidas, Banana Republic, Calvin Klein, Michael Kors, Nike, Polo Ralph Lauren and Zumiez.
# 9: Clinton Crossing Premium Outlets
Distance from New York: 99 miles
Address: 10 20 Killingworth Turnpike, Clinton, CT 06413
How to get there: The outlet can be reached by Metro-North Railroad services from the Grand Central Station (NYC) to New Haven. After that, take the Shore Line East train to Old Saybrook (on weekdays and on Saturdays). Total journey time is about 4 hours. Fare up to $ 40 per person.
Operation mode: Mon-Sa 10: 00–21: 00, Sun-10: 00–19: 00
If you have a trip to Connecticut, be sure to check out this outlet, conveniently located on I-95 on the road to Boston. There are more than 70 designer stores of various brands (Under Armor, American Eagle Outfitters, Michael Kors, Kate Spade New York and others). Near the shopping center there is a park with food trucks for street food lovers (from April to November).
Do not forget to follow our news in social networks: Facebook, VK, Ok, Twitter
10. Outlet City Metzingen, Stuttgart
This shopping center is a paradise for shopaholics. Who has been here at least once, be sure to want to return.
Address: is here.
Where to stay: The Outlet offers “Hotel + Shuttle” packages in Stuttgart at a price of 200 Euros (see the website). But most tourists prefer to settle right next to the outlet - it's cheaper and more convenient. The most inexpensive hotel nearby is the family-friendly Schwanen - only tourists really love it, so it’s best to book in advance. However, if the hotel is busy, there are apartments nearby.
12. Marques Avenue Outlets in Paris and other cities
Shopping centers are located in Paris, Nantes, Talange, Troyes, Romans-sur-Isere, and others.
Those who appreciate French perfume, we recommend in Paris to go through the perfumery boutiques of the capital and discover new flavors on a unique excursion “All Aromas of Paris”. How to listen to aromas and define your perfume group? What is the trend now? Professionals will help you find rare and unusual flavors that are perfect for you.
14. Outlet Fashion House Outlet Center, near Warsaw
Large assortment of quality clothing and shoes. Discounts in stores up to 90%.
Address: the mall is here.
Where to stay: 10 minutes on foot are the apartments Apartament Wanessa, and 15 minutes. - mini-hotel Wynajem Pokoi Villa, where you will be met by the hospitable hostess Mrs. Maria.
15. Outlet Freeport, Lisbon
Huge outlet near Lisbon.
Address: is here
Where to stay: the bus to the outlet goes from Lisbon from this stop (the price for the bus fare and bus schedule here), so it’s best to stay close to the stop - at the HF Fenix Music hotel or a 3-minute walk, but at the hotel is cheaper - Castilho Lisbon Suites, or inexpensive guest house nearby - 71 Castilho Guest House. The second option, perhaps the best for the price-quality.
Main lifehacks for outlets
- Come better on weekdays.
- It is necessary to make a plan of purchases in advance.
- Use additional services that you can easily find on the websites of outlets.
- The biggest discounts are at the end of the season.
- Make out tax-free!
If you do not want to spend on shopping a lot of time and effort, and not brand is more important for you, but the quality of things and low price - contact shopping guides in inexpensive cities. You will not only be prompted by shops where inexpensive to buy quality things, but will also help to find exactly what suits you. I can recommend a personal shopping guide in Amsterdam or Budapest - see the link for prices and details.
We offer this list together to replenish and share your customer experience! Together we can turn ordinary shopping into real art :)
Friends, join us in - Facebook or Vkontakte or Classmates - we exchange experience, we give out LIFHAKI, we tell about current discounts! As well as pictures and travel tips Instagram and Telegram.
A subsidiary outlet of yet another main giant of online retail is Net-a-Porter.com, where, after the end of seasonal sales, all non-purchased items are discarded. The choice is less than on Yoox, but the prices for the same positions are often significantly lower (this is if without additional Yoox discounts and promotions).
The selection of brands is much more thorough: only the most current fashion brands are presented, and the assortment of things is mostly more interesting. But there is also a minus: deliver DHL, and these are additional 16 pounds. Yes, and will have to throw on top of 1000 rubles for customs clearance, if the order comes out more expensive than $ 200. But for its subscribers TheOutnet.com regularly arranges an attraction of unprecedented generosity, the so-called clearance sale, in which discounts reach up to 90%.
Russian analogue of the previous site, founded by the Moscow multi-brand boutique Aizel. The principle is the same: on TheOutlet.ru things fall from the collections of the past, before last, and further along the list of seasons. Discounts are noticeable, on average up to 70%, but with a fairly high initial price tag this is not always equivalent to budget shopping. There is also a choice of brands: in addition to the well-known Moscow audience Stella McCartney, Marni and Valentino, there is a whole cohort of very cute small-sized brands (Title A, Etudes Studio, Toga), as well as the inspiring choice of Russian designers from Alexander Terekhov and Walk of Shame to J .Kim.
By the way, a curious fact: in TheOutlet.ru hangs a rather large assortment of Gucci of recent seasons with a tangible discount, while after the arrival of a new creative director, the brand announced that it would no longer take part in sales, pearls and blouses with bows for the price below the original find almost impossible. Take without looking!
Retailer brand clothing sites are a popular trend today, and VestiaireCollective.com is one of the most prominent representatives of such online sites. The principle is similar to eBay: private sellers exhibit their products, which are carefully supervised by the site team. An important distinctive feature: a nice-looking store interface, created in the image and likeness of the same Net-a-Porter, which removes the feeling of buying used items. You can find almost any brand: there are even rare catwalk hits that for some reason did not catch on with the previous owner. The price range is large: the cost of the items on display is not explained by anything other than the logic of the seller, so some Prada shoes can equally well cost 100 or 500 pounds.
Tangible minus: there is no direct delivery to Russia, so you have to use the services of an intermediary. Order better through the UK: delivery in this case will cost only 7 pounds. By the way, the site has a very decent section of vintage clothing, both designer (Yves Saint Laurent, Givenchy, Chanel), and no name.
Another noteworthy resale site for branded items is the American equivalent of the British Vestiaire Collective. The benefits are enough. Firstly, the assortment: quite a few of the presented items are completely new, and some are even in several sizes. Secondly, prices are often lower than at the same Vestiaire Collective, plus regular promotions are held with additional discounts of 10-20 percent. Thirdly, inexpensive delivery across the USA (12 dollars): it is possible to order through intermediaries or friends. Direct delivery to Russia, too, alas, no. Another disadvantage: not the most profitable presentation of things on headless mannequins, which can kill the whole hunt to get a thing. But if you abstract away from such trifles, you can please yourself with pleasant shopping for moderate money.
Outlet of one of Barney’s most famous New York fashion stores. There is a very good choice of brands: there are so many of them that it is better to go here for some specific designer, and not to try to see everyone in a row. By the way, there is even the main friend of modern youth Vetements: it’s very rare to find their items on sale. Discounts pleasant, on average, up to 75%. The range varies depending on the brand: some have a lot of things from the latest collections, others have just a couple of them, and they don’t look as relevant anymore. The Clearance section with maximum discounts is also available, but the choice of brands there is very small, and of decent ones, perhaps some basic things like classic trousers or shirts. But there is a delivery to Russia - send FedEx.
Perhaps the most famous Russian analogue of VestiaireCollective.com and TheRealReal.com, which has earned a solid reputation among Moscow dandies. Assortment replenishment occurs every week and is often announced first in the instagram store. If you do not want to miss the most tidbits of shopping pie, it is better to subscribe immediately.
The set of brands makes you happy with the variety: there are both more running Gucci and Dolce & Gabbana, and more avant-garde Maison Margiela and Rick Owens. The main argument in favor of accepting a thing for resale from the seller or not is her condition. Therefore, in a stylistic sense, the store is not uniform. However, it is for the best: everyone can, in principle, find something to their liking. In Moscow, orders are delivered by cute couriers (plus 300 rubles), in Russia - the CDEK service. By the way, knowledgeable people say that the selection on the Second Friend Store site is much smaller than in the showroom on Kutuzovsky. If you want to grab all the best, it is better to make friends with the guys and learn about the dates of deliveries first hand.