- Potatoes 1 Kilogram
- Beef 300 Grams
- Chicken 300 Grams
- Onions 1 Piece
- Mushrooms 100 Grams
I took the mushrooms
- Vegetable oil 100 milliliters
- Salt, spices To taste
- Cream 120 milliliters
Potatoes are cleaned from the skin. Cut into medium strips, but not too thin.
Two or more types of meat should be slightly frozen. After a sharp knife, cut into the thinnest slices, according to the type, like beef stroganoff. I use chicken and beef. All have time progotovitsya. Instead of beef, you can take svnina, and instead of chicken - turkey.
Onions cut into half rings.
So how do you make a staple? Let's start. Heat the vegetable oil in a separate pan. On it we fry meat, without adding to it salt and spices. Meat is fried in its own juice. Do not cover with a lid.
We take the second pan. On it, fry potatoes in vegetable oil. Roast potatoes on low heat. It should not be boiled in oil, it should be fried and lightly reddened, but not burned.
Add prepared onion and spices to the meat. Stew everything covered with a lid. You can add half a glass of water to the meat to cook well. Add sliced champignons. Stew everything together.
Take the cream. Not necessarily rich in fat. I take 6%.
When the meat is soft, especially the beef (it stews for about 15 minutes), add cream to the meat in the pan. Stir. Add the fried potatoes, which by then are ready.
Serve to the table. Now we know what a staple is and how to prepare it. Enjoy your meal!
Skoblyanka - ingredients
2 good portions
- Meat 200 g - of any kind.
- Mushrooms 100-150 g
- Potatoes - 3-4 large pieces.
- Onions - 1 pc.
- Sour cream - 2-3 tablespoons.
- Mustard - 1 tsp.
- Salt - to taste.
- Ground black pepper - to taste.
- Dill - a few twigs.
- Red currant, cranberries, cranberries (optional) - for decoration.
How to make a clip
- Each of the main components - meat, mushrooms and potatoes - are cooked in a separate pan. To make the process go faster, use either three frying pans at once, or two with alternate cooking.
- Chopped slices of meat in a bowl, salt and pepper and let roast for 30-40 minutes.
- In the meantime, get some mushrooms. If you use forest, pre-boil them, if the mushrooms, you can immediately chop and fry in vegetable oil.
- But first, begin to fry the onion until transparent, and add the mushrooms to it.
- Fry everything until crispy crispy crust, and then add sour cream with mustard.
- When the sauce with the mushrooms thickens, transfer the contents to another container, wash the pan and put the potatoes, cut into cubes, to fry in it. Roast on a mixture of vegetable and butter until tender.
- When the meat is marinated, begin to fry it in a separate pan. If your own fat meat is small, add a little vegetable or butter.
- Thin slices are fried quickly, do not overdo them on fire, so that the meat is juicy.
- When the potatoes are cooked, add meat and mushrooms to it.
- Mix, but gently, so as not to mash the potatoes, cover with a lid and hold on low heat for no more than five minutes.
- Sprinkle with chopped greens before serving.
Do you know what a bracket is?
Many believe that real Russian cuisine is red caviar, cabbage soup and pancakes. In fact, this statement is not quite true, because the true food is somewhat different, and a full-fledged cookbook includes original, original and original recipes. No world cuisine can boast such a variety of vegetable, fish, meat snacks, first and second courses, as well as delicious desserts.
Modern Russian cuisine has a long history. Our ancestors ration was represented mainly by vegetables - turnips, mushrooms, turnips and radishes. A little later, potatoes appeared.
If in the ancient period the tables of nobles were not very different from the kitchen of the common people, then at the beginning of the seventeenth century, royal families and upper classes began to use more sophisticated foods. One of these ceremonial dishes was sklablyanka.
Nowadays, food is not very popular, but it is very simple to prepare, and the ingredients necessary for cooking can be found in almost every home.
What you need to know?
Before you prepare the dish, do not forget to take into account the special recommendations that will help you get a nourishing and tasty meal for the family table.
- It is necessary to use several types of meat.
- Any meat that you will use, you must first freeze. Then it is finely chopped, as if scraped.
- In the dish you can put any vegetables, according to the season or to taste, but it must be with mushrooms, without this ingredient the dish will not be true.
Observing these simple requirements, you will prepare the most real royal dish, which you will be able to please not only your household, but also guests.
The recipe is fully consistent with the royal requirements. Cooked pudding has an incredible aroma, delicate taste and a similar look that will not leave anyone indifferent.
- potatoes - 1 kilogram,
- beef - 200 grams,
- pork - 200 grams,
- chicken - 200 grams,
- onions - 1 piece,
- forest mushrooms - 100 grams,
- vegetable oil - 3 tablespoons,
- salt to taste
- sour cream 20% - 150 ml,
- Freeze the meat. It is not necessary that it be completely frozen, you can freeze it slightly, then it will turn out beautifully cut.
- Peel the potatoes and cut into thin slices.
- Use a sharp knife to cut frozen chicken, pork and beef in thin slices. If you do not eat chicken, you can replace it with turkey or use two types of meat.
- Onions should be cut into half rings, and the mushrooms into blocks.
- Pour the vegetable oil into the pan and fry the meat over low heat. In no case do not add any spices, it should be roasted in its own juice. Also, do not cover the pan with a lid.
- In a separate container fry the potatoes on low heat. Add some oil to keep it from floating. Potatoes should be well reddened.
- Add the onions to the meat, salt the ingredients. Stew for about ten minutes, then add a glass of water, add the mushrooms and cover the contents with a lid.
- Ten minutes later, pour in the sour cream, mix thoroughly and add the potatoes.
Skoblyanka ready, you can serve it to the table, pre-sprinkled with herbs.
The food prepared according to this recipe does not require as many products as in the original method, and some ingredients are generally replaced with simpler ones.
Instead of forest mushrooms, champignons are added, they are much easier to buy, and they cost an order of magnitude less. Sour cream is replaced by cream, as with all its beneficial properties and benefits, it greatly interrupts the mushroom aroma and taste. While the cream only complements the taste and improve them. In addition, the dish is made very quickly and with minimal material costs.
- beef tenderloin - 200 grams,
- chicken fillet - 200 grams,
- potatoes - 5-7 medium pieces,
- onions - 1 piece,
- champignons - 200 grams,
- cranberry - 50 grams,
- cream 15% - 100 ml,
- vegetable oil - 2 tablespoons,
- salt, pepper - to taste.
- Frozen beef and chicken cut into thin plates.
- On melted butter, fry the onion, chopped into half rings and meat.
- Peel the potatoes and cut into thin strips. Fry it in another pan, on a leaf in the oven or in a baking dish.
- Put potatoes, sliced mushrooms and meat in a bowl. Pour the cream, salt and pepper.
- Put the form in a preheated oven to 180 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Decorate the finished dish with cranberries, it will give the dish exquisite sourness.
If for some reason you don’t eat meat or keep an unstrict fasting, you can diversify your diet by preparing a fish basket. It is as tasty as meat, and a special sauce will make you a true admirer of the royal dish. There is no main product in this food - mushrooms, as they are not combined with fish.
- salmon or trout - 400 grams,
- cod fillet - 400 grams,
- potatoes - 0.5 kg,
- soft cheese - 50 grams,
- cream of 20% - 100 ml,
- milk - 250 ml,
- flour - 2 tablespoons,
- onion - 1 piece,
- butter - 50 grams,
- vegetable oil - 20 grams,
- greens, spices - to taste.
- Fry half the finely chopped onions in a hot frying pan.
- As soon as the onion is golden in color, remove it and pour the cream into the pan. They need to bring to a boil.
- Boil 200 ml of milk in a separate container and mix the remaining 50 ml with flour. Remember that it must be cold to make a lump-free mix.
- As soon as the milk boils, pour the resulting mass into it. Put the contents on a small fire, let the mixture continue to grow.
- After five minutes, mix the sauce with the cream, add the butter and hold on the stove for another couple of minutes.
- Add spices and salt to the prepared sauce.
- Peel potatoes and cut into slices. Boil in salted water until half cooked, then fry on high heat until golden crust appears.
- Peel the fish and dice. Pour vegetable oil on a pre-heated pan and fry the fish. Note that the fire must be strong, otherwise it will only be stewed, not roasted.
- Add the remaining onion to the fish, cut into half rings. Stir all products together for five minutes.
- Pour the cooked sauce into the container, mix well and stew for another five minutes.
- Put the dish on a plate, sprinkle with grated cheese and herbs.
Regardless of whether you are a notorious meat-eater or you prefer fish, having tried once a bowl, you will always remember its unique taste, because such dishes were chosen by kings for their exercise.
- pork - 200 g
- beef - 200 g
- forest mushrooms or champignons - 150-200 g
- 3-4 large potatoes
- onions - 2 pcs.
- sour cream - 2-3 tbsp. l
- mustard - 1 tsp.
- salt and pepper to taste
- fresh dill - 3-4 sprigs
- vegetable oil - for frying