Not every housewife and not the first time will get a real cheburek, juicy and crispy. But there are several recommendations that will help achieve this effect.
First of all. Pay attention to the composition of the test. The easiest way to cook it is water-based, since other ingredients, especially eggs, can give the dish rigidity if improperly processed. Naturally, this should be a rather malleable and at the same time durable pasta dough.
The recipe that is worth taking note - with the addition of vodka. It will give it extra strength and elasticity.
Before processing, you need to leave the dough in the cold for at least half an hour. Then roll it into a sausage. Cut into pieces and roll balls from them. With a rolling pin form a thin cake. The filling is placed on one edge. Quantity - one and a half - two tablespoons. The second edge cheburek cover and seal.
The filling should be similar in texture to sour cream. To create more tasty yushki inside, you need to add an additional liquid about a tablespoon per serving. It is best to use beef broth. The amount of onions also affects juiciness. But do not overdo it so that it does not drown out the taste of the main ingredient.
Fry pasties is best in large quantities of oil or in deep fat. So they turn out more crispy, ruddy on all sides and airy. With a lack of oil, on the contrary, the fat will be absorbed into the dough. After removal from the heat, the juice should be put on a napkin or lattice to remove excess oil.
Since water splashes into the oil when it comes into contact with oil, it is necessary to carefully put the chebureks and carefully pinch them. To do this, you can additionally roll the edges with a rolling pin and press it with a fork or a figure cutter. And so that the juicer did not swell and burst, when laying the filling, it is necessary to drive all the air from the inside.
Dough preparation options
Dough for pasties can be prepared in different ways. It differs in one common feature - flour and water prevail in the composition.
This recipe is the simplest. Sift flour, just need about 4 cups. In warm water dissolve a teaspoon of salt. Gradually add the liquid to the bowl. Mash fingers or spoon lumps. Add some sunflower oil. The dough should be tight and tight.
If you take this recipe, you will need 4 cups of flour, a glass of water and a cup of fresh, lukewarm milk. Dilute the salt in the liquid, knead the flour with vegetable oil. We combine both of the composition together. There should be no clots. The film from the milk must be removed.
On kefir dough turns softer than usual. Such pasties retain their freshness longer and do not stale. In this case, take the flour and water, knead the dough in the first recipe, but with one difference - a quarter of the amount of liquid is replaced with kefir. The higher the fat content, the softer the pasties will be. Mash and put in the refrigerator, shook in plastic wrap or bag.
The basis is taken 3 cups of flour and a glass of water. The egg is diluted with salt in half a glass of water. If desired, you can dilute it with milk, kefir or sour cream. Enter the mixture into the dough. Dump the flour. We put in the heat.
Dough for pasties with vodka is prepared in two ways. It can be ordinary raw or choux. First, consider the first option. The dough is kneaded from an equal amount of flour and water. Then add salt, vodka, oil. Add more flour, until you roll up a tight ball. Leave to warm. After half an hour, bring it out for the same time in the cold.
If we consider the choux pastry, it is not as complicated as it may seem at first glance. Just initially a certain amount of flour is allowed on the fire. In a bowl or pot pour 1 glass of water. We add a little salt, about 1 tablespoon, but without a slide. When the liquid boils, and the grains of salt dissolve completely in water, fill up a glass of clean sifted flour.
Stir until the lumps of dough are welded. After a few minutes, remove from heat. Add another glass of flour. If necessary, vary the amount of fluid and flour until you reach the optimum consistency. You can add only hot water. Add a spoonful of sunflower oil and as much vodka. Mash and leave to cool.
Not only the dough is required for cooking pasties, but also a tasty filling.
- lungs, heart, liver,
- potatoes with onions
- cabbage raw, pickled or stewed,
- white cheese,
- cheese with tomatoes, etc.
Traditional pasties with meat are fairly considered as one of the most delicious. For their preparation take lamb meat or pork. If the fat is too much, you can add a little chicken. It takes about 300 g of minced meat and 1 egg. For flavor add chopped onion and Dungan Dzhusay (garlic) - a bunch. Salt and pepper to taste. Dilute with water or broth to the desired thickness.
Stuffing is made from ground lungs, liver and hearts. At the same time you can mix chicken offal with pork or beef. Before they need to boil or fry. At the same time add a little onion, grated carrots and nutmeg to the pan.
It is possible to cook juicers with cabbage filling in three ways. First: fry the onions and stew shredded cabbage with carrots until cooked. Season with aromatic spices. The second: in a cheburek we lay a sauerkraut filling, pour a little brine inside. Do not forget to remove the bay leaf and peppercorns. And the third way: chop fresh cabbage and lightly pour over boiling water. Salt and pepper. Lay inside the spit and add a little broth.
First you need to boil the potatoes. Water salt to taste. During this time, fry the onions in oil. Mix it with potatoes and mix with tolkushka. Add butter and milk. Too dense mashed potatoes will take all the moisture from the pasties.
Prepare the meat broth. Cook the eggs. Chop them into cubes, add chopped greens in about the same amount. Salt and season. Place the dough on the dough. Pinch to 2/3, pour in the broth and roll up the edges.
The taste of this filling is simply divine! Take dense salted cheese and cut into small cubes. Tomatoes can chop into thin slices. Chop a bunch of fragrant greens. Do not forget that salt is not necessary!
Mix everything together, pepper. You can add a little dried oregano. Season the pasties. They turn out extremely tasty and juicy due to fresh tomatoes.
Everyone is good in his own way. Choose the one you like and cook with pleasure. Pay special attention to the choux pastry with vodka on pasties with meat.
The origin of the dish
Cheburek is a traditional dish of some Mongolian and Turkic peoples, which is also popular in the Caucasus. Literally, the name translates as "raw pie". And the cheburek really looks like a patty made from unleavened yeast-free dough and fried in butter or in animal fat warmed to 200 degrees. Traditionally, minced meat was used as a filling, but today many housewives add minced meat, potatoes, mushrooms, cottage cheese, cabbage, eggs, rice, cheese, onions, and so on.
To make the dough soft, elastic and with bubbles, try cooking it with vodka. The following ingredients are required:
- 4 cups flour,
- 300-320 ml of water
- 2 tablespoons of vodka,
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil,
- ½ tsp salt.
- Pour water into a saucepan and add oil, bring to a boil and gently and slowly add a glass of water, stirring the mixture vigorously.
- When the flour has dissolved, remove the pan from the heat and add the remaining flour, knead the dough. Next, add the vodka and still mix the dough so that it becomes rather tight, but elastic. Put it in the fridge.
You can knead the dough on kefir. This requires:
- 500 grams of flour,
- 25 ml of kefir,
- 1 egg
- salt to taste (about half a teaspoon).
- In kefir, break the egg and actively whisk everything with a whisk, mixer or regular fork.
- Gradually add flour and salt while stirring the dough.
- When the dough becomes sufficiently elastic and stops sticking to the hands, move it onto a table or board and continue kneading there.
- Beat it, wrap it in film and send it in the cold for half an hour or an hour.
This recipe involves cooking custard dough on water. Prepare:
- three glasses of flour,
- one glass of water
- two tablespoons of vegetable oil,
- a teaspoon of salt.
- Boil water.
- In a bowl, sift half the flour, add salt. Pour in boiling water and vegetable oil, mix everything and leave to cool for fifteen minutes.
- Add the remaining flour to the cooled dough and knead it to make a dense and non-stick mass.
- Roll the ball, put it in a bag or wrap it in film and send it in the fridge for 40-60 minutes.
The dough can be made with milk. List of ingredients:
- 450 grams of flour,
- 250 ml of milk (it is better to use low-fat),
- 1 egg
- tablespoon of vegetable oil,
- salt to taste
- Mix flour and salt, gradually add milk and knead the dough.
- When the dough becomes dense, wrap it in film and put it in the fridge.
Delicious and delicious turn out stuffing of cheese and tomatoes. You will need 2 tomatoes, 70 grams of hard cheese (you can use spicy), 70 grams of Suluguni cheese, 1 tablespoon of milk, greens and 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise. Rub the cheese, chop the tomatoes into small cubes, chop the greens. Mix all ingredients, add mayonnaise and milk and mix everything until smooth.
A few helpful tips that will allow you to make a great meal:
- Do not expect that you will immediately get successful pasties, even experienced housewives can not be given such a dish right away. First choose the most simple recipe and master it, then try new ones and look for the best. And sometimes you have to rely on culinary intuition and contribute something of your own, this is how brand recipes appear.
- To make the dough more supple, elastic and soft, leave it in the cold for at least half an hour (or better at night), and you will see how this changes the consistency.
- The filling should be sufficiently liquid, otherwise the pasties will not turn out as juicy as they should be. And if the fluid is not enough, then add it. So, you can use vegetable or meat broth, it will soak the dough and make it even more fragrant and tender.
- It is important to choose a melting pot for frying. It is quite convenient to use a fryer, but you can replace it with another dish with a thick bottom with rather high walls.
- To prevent the filling from being outside, pinch the edges of the cheburek well. You can roll them with a rolling pin.
- So that the cheburek does not swell when frying, all the air must be expelled from it before pinching the edges.
- Remember that the oil will splash hard, so lay the pasties very carefully, and do not throw them.
- The dough should be thin, its thickness should not exceed 3 millimeters.
- If you want ready-made pasties to have the most correct shape, cut them off with a regular knife or a pizza knife.
- Before lowering the cheburek in boiling oil, thoroughly shake it from the flour, as it will burn first and spoil the appearance of the finished dish.
- Heat the oil well and immerse the cheburek in it so that it roasts evenly. And it is better to cook it in one piece.
- It is better to use for the preparation of refined oil.
- To remove excess oil after frying, place the pasta on a paper towel or napkin. But cover it with a lid to keep it soft and avoid airing.
- Ready-made chebureks are best served hot with some sauces, such as kefir or garlic.
Now you can cook delicious chebureks for sure!
5 secrets for cooking delicious chebureks
I will begin with the fact that chebureks are different. Patties of unleavened dough with meat stuffing, fried in butter, are in many cuisines of the world: Crimean Tatar, Turkish, Mongolian, Azerbaijani, etc.
On the territory of our country the most popular recipe was the Soviet recipe. The name “chebureks” was borrowed from the kitchen of the Crimean Tatars, but the recipe was somewhat modernized (if it can be said about chebureks) - finely chopped meat was replaced with minced meat, and the chebureks began to fry not in lamb fat, but in vegetable oil. These are the main results of the "modernization".
And 5 tasty secrets of cooking pasties are useful tips for cooking pasties according to a Soviet recipe.
You will need:
For the test:
- Wheat flour - 500 g
- Water - 150-180 g
- Salt - 2 g
- Granulated sugar - 2 g
For minced meat:
- Meat (veal or beef + pork) - 500 g
- Onion - 1 large onion
- Dill - 1 bunch
- Meat broth - 200-250 g
- Salt, ground black pepper and cumin - to taste
- Sift the flour through a fine sieve and form a hill of sifted flour on the table, add salt and sugar to the flour (the dough will be crisp with sugar - this is the 1 secret), make a deepening in the flour and pour water into this well, knead the dough.
- We wrap the dough in a film and put it in the fridge for 30-40 minutes (the dough will become more elastic and it can be rolled very thinly - this is 2 secret).
- When the dough is infused, it should be divided into two parts and make two tows with a diameter of 3 cm out of it. Cut into 2 cm thick mugs of test dough (approximately 40 g each).
- Each circle of dough to pin down with a palm and form a cake from this circle of dough, it is good to pour flour into the cakes, put them in a plastic bag and put the bag in the refrigerator.
- Skip the meat through a meat grinder.
- Cut the onion into small cubes, lay the onion on the table and roll with a rolling pin - mnem until the crunch disappears (the onion will give longer juice - this is the secret 3).
- Combine minced meat with onions, add finely chopped dill. Salt, pepper and cumin, mix. We mix it very carefully - the stuffing cannot be squeezed (when squeezed, the protein is released from the mince, which makes the stuffing hard. The stuffing in the cheburek will be “lumpy.” This is secret 4).
- With the mixing of minced meat, broth is gradually added to it, as the broth is absorbed and until the broth is completely absorbed. Chebureks will be juicy and tender. This is secret 5. Yes, the amount used depends on the density of the meat.
- Put the minced meat for 30 minutes in the fridge - for ripening.
- Remove the cakes from the refrigerator (from the dough) and roll each one literally to "zero". Spread the minced meat on one side (1 tablespoon) and cover the filling with the second half of the flat cake, pinch the edges (this can be done with a special cutter).
- Fry the pasties in vegetable oil (the desired oil temperature is 220-240 degrees) for 2-3 minutes until golden brown.
Enjoy your meal!
6,509 total views, 1 views today
How to cook delicious pasties:
Sift flour through a fine sieve on the table, form a hill, add salt and sugar to the flour (to make the dough crispy), make a well in the flour and pour water into it. Knead pretty cool dough. Wrap it in a film and put it in the fridge for 30-40 minutes. This is so that it becomes elastic and better and rolls out thinner.
Divide the present dough into two parts and make from it even strands with a diameter of 3 cm. Cut them into circles with a thickness of 2 cm (40 gr.).
Then press the resulting circle with your palm, form a cake and pour all the resulting cake with flour so that it does not stick together. Put them in a plastic bag and put them in the fridge.
This time to cook the stuffing:
Meat mince. Onion cut into small cubes and wash it with a rolling pin until the crunch disappears. Combine the meat with the onion, add the greens, salt, pepper, Zira and mix everything. Here you will need a special tenderness, because with a strong squeezing of meat, it releases protein, which makes the stuffing stick together. When mixing minced meat gradually pour broth in small portions as it is fully absorbed. This will give the stuffing juiciness and tenderness. The amount of broth depends on the density of the meat.
Then put the stuffing in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to “set” it, and pull out the dough semi-finished products and roll out each cake almost to zero.
Put a tablespoon of minced meat on one side of the flat cake, spread it evenly, cover with the second half of the flat cake and make a cheburek around the edge, cutting it with a special zigzag cutter.
It is necessary to fry cheburek at a temperature of 220-240 degrees in a large amount of vegetable oil for 2-3 minutes. And it’s better to do it in a wok - more convenient and practical (you don’t have to turn it over for even frying). And if there is no wok, then you can in the pan. I assure you, it will turn out not less tasty.
Share this recipe with friends on social networks!
Juicy pasties - the general principles of cooking
The easiest recipe for dough made from flour and water. But such products are rubber and not very tasty. Намного интереснее готовить хрустящие, пупырчатые, воздушные чебуреки. Для этого в тесто добавляют масло, яйца, водку, пиво и другие интересные ингредиенты. Особенно удачны рецепты с заварной технологией. В любом случае приготовленному тесту нужно дать отлежаться, чтобы оно стало эластичным, меньше стягивалось при раскатке.
If the meat is not fat, add fat. For juiciness, pour in some water or milk. Good taste cheburekam gives the addition of garlic, herbs. Spices for minced meat can be used any, but the eastern seasonings fit especially well in the stuffing.
Chebureks are molded in the form of semicircular pies. It is important not to impose a thick layer of filling, so that the stuffing has time to get ready with the dough. Chebureks are always hot in oil. Fat no need to regret, pasties must swim freely. If the products touch the bottom of the pot, then burns will form on them.
Juicy pasties from plain unleavened dough
The simplest recipe chebureks. Such products can be bought in tents on the market. Dough ordinary water with vegetable oil, nothing complicated, but it turns out tasty and satisfying.
• 1 tsp. salts (without hillock),
• 30 g of ice water or milk,
1. We dissolve in water salt with butter and sugar. Add flour, knead the dough. We shift the lump in the package, forget about him for thirty minutes.
2. Chop the onion for the mince finely or twist it, mix it with chopped greens, add water, spices, season the stuffing with greens and mix thoroughly.
3. We take out the dough, divide it into 7-8 parts. But you can make chebureki smaller or larger. From each piece we roll a thin, but not transparent flat cake.
4. Spread a thin layer of filling on half. Cover with free part, pinch edges of cheburek.
5. Fry in hot oil in a skillet until rosy color. It is not necessary to do too much fire, so that the stuffing inside has time to get ready.
Juicy pasties from hot water dough
The recipe is very interesting test for juicy pasties. The recipe is not custard, but the water is used hot. Necessarily the presence of two types of meat.
• 1 spoonful rast. and plums. oils
For juicy minced meat:
• 50 g oil drain.,
• 4 sprigs of parsley,
• 4 sprigs of dill
1. Start cooking pasties with minced meat. We twist the meat with the onion. Add chopped greens to the mass. Stuff with salt and pepper, add cumin and, if desired, garlic. Cover, put in the fridge for an hour.
2. Pour into a bowl of hot water, put the butter and vegetable oil, stir and salt. We leave for ten minutes.
3. Egg should be whipped with a fork, pour into the water with oil, mix.
4. Enter the flour, make a stiff dough. Knead to elasticity. Then remove the package, leave for half an hour.
5. Divide the dough into pieces, roll out thin tortillas. Size with a saucer or a plain flat plate.
6. We spread one layer of minced meat, leaving the edges intact.
7. On top of the stuffing put a few small pieces of butter. We pinch the edges of chebureks. We pay special attention to this moment, you need to make a strong seam, otherwise the juices of meat will flow out from the inside, the drops will “shoot”.
8. Fry the chebureks in hot oil from both sides. We take out juicy products on paper towels that absorb excess oil.
Juicy pasties from choux pastry
The recipe is amazing, very gentle dough for juicy pasties. Thanks to the brewed technology, the products are crispy, do not stretch, while the filling is dense and retains its richness. Stuffing can be used any better of fatty meat. Ideally, it is lamb or its mixture with pork.
• garlic, seasonings, greens.
1. Place the flour in a sieve, sift on the table. In a handful we make a recess, throw salt and sugar, pour in vegetable oil.
2. Measure out boiling water, pour it into the hole. Start with a spoon to stir in a circle. As soon as it will be difficult and the mass has cooled down a bit, knead the dough with your hands. Hear, until the piece ceases to absorb the flour. We remove otlezhivatsya.
3. For juicy meat and onion stuffing should be taken in equal quantities. It all twists. Together with them, you can immediately chop the garlic. If the onions are not juicy enough, then pour a little ice water into the mince. Put the spices, salt, stir. Greens can be added fresh or dry.
4. We take out the dough, which was supposed to lie down. Divide into pieces, roll out, spread out the filling and sculpt the classic pasties in the form of semi-circular pies.
5. Fry the pasties on the skillet in the oil. Serve immediately while they are hot.
Juicy pasties from dough with vodka
Another recipe for choux pastry, but with vodka. For these pasties, the filling is prepared from beef with kefir. It turns out unusually juicy and tender. Instead of vodka, you can take moonshine or brandy, everything also turns out perfectly with them.
• 4.5 cups of flour,
Also for the filling, you can use any spices, garlic, fresh herbs.
1. Pour water into a saucepan or immediately into a mixing bowl, if it is metal. We put on the stove, give boil, throw salt and pour in the oil.
2. In boiling water add an incomplete glass of flour, about ¾, brew. Stir and remove from heat.
3. Cool the brewed mixture to a warm state, add an egg with vodka, add flour and mix thoroughly. Give the dough to cool completely and rest for half an hour.
4. Chop the onion very finely, mix with twisted beef. In kefir dissolve salt and any seasoning, add to meat. Stir the stuffing, it must completely absorb the fermented milk mixture.
5. We get the rye dough, divide by 8-10 parts.
6. Roll out pieces into cakes, lay out juicy ground beef, sculpt crescents.
7. Fry like ordinary pasties. Under the action of hot oil from vodka, small bumps will appear that make the dough special.
Juicy pasties with fried onions
Option stunning stuffing for juicy pasties. It is especially suitable if the meat is small or it is dry, not fat enough. Even chicken mince can be used for such a filling. Cook the dough according to any of the recipes above. Butter is better to take cream.
• 2 cloves of garlic
• zira, salt, pepper,
1. Cut the onion into cubes, no need to grind.
2. Put the butter in the pan, start melting.
3. Add the bows passace. But do not fry. Tomim on medium heat, so that the vegetable becomes transparent, soaked with oil.
4. Remove the pan, cool the filling.
5. Add minced meat to onions, season with spices and herbs. Stir.
6. We take out the dough, form the pasties in the usual way, fry until ready.
Juicy pasties on beer
The recipe for the perfect dough and pork toppings for juicy and fragrant pasties. Beer can take any, but it should not be exhausted. The drink is used not only for the dough, but also for the filling, which makes the stuffing very fragrant and juicy.
1. Sift the flour into a bowl, add half a teaspoon of salt, and stir.
2. Separately mix the beer with the egg, add it to the flour, knead the usual stiff dough, pack it in a bag, let it lie for twenty minutes.
3. We twist the meat, add beer to it, mix until completely absorbed.
4. Chop the onion, add to the beer meat, add seasonings, fill the spices with spices to your taste, but you don’t need to add much. Beer will give its unusual flavor.
5. It's time to get beer dough, divided into pieces. Dip in flour, roll out lozenges. We spread the stuffing, form the pasties of the classical form.
6. Fry the products with juicy filling in oil until the color is rosy and the meat is cooked.
Juicy pasties - tips and tricks
• Meat does not like prolonged contact with garlic. Therefore, if you plan to sculpt the chebureks later, you need to squeeze the clove into the stuffing before the process itself. You can also add greens at the very end, so that it does not waste aroma and taste during long-term storage.
• Can't sculpt chebureks? You can use special molds. With them you can cook neat, equal in size and beautiful crescents.
• To the edges of chebureks not sticking, you can walk on them with the teeth of a fork. In addition, this technique decorates products, makes it more interesting in appearance.
• Who said that chebureks should be big? Try to make miniature products in the form of dumplings. They are more convenient to eat, sculpt, fry and turn, the more they look very cute.