The skin of the face is a kind of protective shell, takes on the "blows" of nature, cosmetics and ecology. The most "painful" women's problem is dry, scaly, poorly moisturized skin of the face, which can not be masked with tonal creams and powder.
Thousands of cosmetic masks that correct these conditions can be found on store shelves. However, not all of them are so effective and do not always meet the promises of the manufacturer, and, as a rule, they cost a lot.
In this article, we present the available recipes of the most popular and effective home masks, allowing you to return the face to a healthy look and natural skin moisture.
Moisturizing masks are absolutely suitable for any skin type and age.
- Such masks are especially recommended after 30 years, when the skin begins to undergo age-related changes,
- help in periods after intense sun exposure (tanning in the sun, in a solarium),
- help restore the natural water balance of the cells after visiting saunas and steam room.
Nourishing and nourishing moisturizing masks are recommended for:
- recovery from exposure to frost, cold, wind or scorching sun.
- dullness and uneven skin color,
- peeling of the skin on the face,
- combination skin
- dry skin
Owners of healthy skin should:
- in the warm season - once a week apply moisturizing compositions
- in the cold period - nourishing and moisturizing use 1 time in 7-14 days
Peel one boiled potato in a uniform, mash, add a couple of spoons of milk and the yolk of the 1st egg, mix.
- moisturizes and refreshes the skin
- vitamins of group B return elasticity, regulate salivation,
- selenium, as an antioxidant, protects the skin from external negative effects,
- lutein protects the skin from UV exposure,
- choline is involved in cell division.
Apply on the skin in a dense layer for 20 minutes.
Repeat once or twice a week.
Two tsp. cereal brew with boiling water, insist until thickened, squeeze 5-8 drops of lemon juice into a mush, mix. Instead of lemon juice, you can add fresh juice or mush from any fruit - strawberries, apples, bananas, pears, kiwi, oranges, peaches, persimmon, plums, etc.
- cleans the skin from dead epidermis, saturates young cells with moisture,
- zinc tightens pores, gives a silky,
- selenium protects the skin, slows cellular aging,
- manganese relieves inflammation.
- essential oil promotes better penetration of vitamins deep into the dermis,
- lightens pigmentation,
- tones the skin
- fruit acids soften the cornified epidermis, helping to cleanse the skin from flaking.
Apply to the skin, hold for half an hour.
Repeat once or twice a week.
How often can you make masks?
Specifically, nutritional moisturizing masks should be done once or twice a week. Skin care is not only to saturate it with moisture and nutrition, but also periodic cleansing, peeling, etc. - there are lots of other masks that are also necessary for healthy skin.
More frequent use of these recipes does not harm, but will not be useful. If you notice that the effect of the mask has weakened, and it does not work so well anymore - it's time to change the recipe to another one.
Preparation for the conduct and features of the procedure
- After a suitable home face mask has been selected, you should check the sensitivity to it by applying a little mask on the inside of the forearm and keeping track of the possible reaction.
- Before applying the composition of the components, the skin should be thoroughly cleaned of cosmetics and dirt; ideally, the procedure should be carried out after exfoliating the dead epithelium.
- The best time to apply the mask is in the morning on rested skin. In the morning, the dermis best perceives any procedure and completely absorbs the beneficial substances. If it does not work out in time - you can make a mask before bedtime.
- Immediately before applying a beneficial composition, it is necessary to rinse the skin several times with contrasting water, changing the warm and cool water. This will greatly enhance the local blood circulation and activates all cellular metabolic processes, allowing you to respond more effectively to the components of the mask.
- To moisturize and nourish the skin is important not only on the face, but also on the neck. But the area near the eyes should be avoided.
- During a pleasant procedure, you should lie quietly and not talk, giving the composition to fully work on the skin.
- When feeling discomfort or burning, the face should be washed, not waiting for the allotted time.
- Moisturizing mask can be washed off with water at a comfortable temperature, but the remnants of the nutrient composition, if possible, should be carefully removed with a napkin.
- After the procedure and cleansing from the remnants of the composition, a suitable cream is applied on the face.
I really like cucumber masks. I always suffer with dry skin. It is not even dry, combined, there are black dots, the nose is shiny. But she is always taut, not enough water. A cucumber helps me, even sometimes I rub my face with a slice, it becomes so pleasant to the skin.
Good recipes, took note, that's just lazy, I really (
The benefits of nourishing face masks
The face is a reflection of lifestyle, nutrition, stress, working days and compliance. Nourishing face masks help:
- Improve the turgor
- Fight wrinkles,
- Nourish the skin with essential vitamins, micro, macronutrients,
- Restore water balance
- Even tone, refresh color,
- Gently cleaned without injuring or irritating the cells of the epidermis,
- Remove signs of fatigue, puffiness,
- Activate intracellular processes.
At home, it is easy to prepare a magic tool that is not inferior to advertised brands. For all skin types, including combination and oily, regular moisturizing is necessary. Otherwise, under the action of sunlight, temperature changes, wind gusts, wilting processes may start much earlier.
And, after 25 years, it is necessary to nourish and moisturize the face and décolleté area at least 1–2 times a week. A variety of fruits, vegetables, cereals, dairy products, valuable vegetable oils, herbal and medicinal collection help to create various combinations of magical beauty tools.
Indications for use of the nutritional mask:
- A limited amount of sleep, poor nutrition and a small amount of fluid intake.
- Pregnancy, feeding, hormonal changes.
- Work related to regular exposure to the sun, wind, low / high temperatures.
- Stress, difficult environmental situation, lack of proper rest.
- Winter and spring are often accompanied by avitaminosis, which immediately affects the condition of the skin.
Rules for the use of nourishing face masks
Observance of the main stages will help to ensure maximum effect at home:
Important editorial advice
If you want to improve the condition of your hair, special attention should be paid to shampoos that you use. A frightening figure - in 97% of shampoos of famous brands are substances that poison our body. The main components, due to which all the troubles on the labels are designated as sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium laureth sulfate, coco sulfate. These chemicals destroy the structure of the hair, the hair becomes brittle, lose elasticity and strength, the color fades. But the worst thing is that this stuff gets into the liver, heart, lungs, accumulates in the organs and can cause cancer. We advise you to abandon the use of funds in which these substances are located. Recently, experts of our editorial staff conducted an analysis of sulfate-free shampoos, where the first place was taken by funds from the company Mulsan Cosmetic. The only manufacturer of all-natural cosmetics. All products are manufactured under strict quality control and certification systems. We recommend to visit the official online store mulsan.ru. If you doubt the naturalness of your cosmetics, check the expiration date, it should not exceed one year of storage.
- Cleansing - is not only the removal of decorative cosmetics, but also a deeper peeling. For sensitive skin, it is better to use herbs chopped on a coffee grinder (thyme, chamomile, plantain), for deeper cleansing - coffee, honey, salt in combination with oils.
- The mask should be applied only along the massage lines (from the center), avoiding the delicate zone around the eyes and lips.
- The whole period of time while the mask is working, you need to relax your face as much as possible, do not talk, squint and smile.
- You can remove it with warm water, soft sponge, napkins also observing massage lines. Washing ends with cool water to close the pores.
- After a quarter of an hour, apply organic cream according to the type of skin.
- It is necessary to use only fresh ingredients of high quality. You should not prepare large volumes, folk masks have a fairly short shelf life. Dry raw materials - herbs, kelp, flour can be stored in a clean hermetically sealed container for several months.
- To give the various ingredients the necessary consistency you will need a ceramic bowl, a whisk, a coffee grinder, a blender, a mortar and pestle.
Contraindications for the use of nutritional masks can be an allergic reaction to one of the components. It is better to apply the mass first on the wrist and wait 7–8 minutes, if irritation appears, the composition of the mask needs to be changed.
It will take:
- 20 ml. glasses of milk
- 20 ml. unrefined olive oil,
- 10 ml. avocado or jojoba oil,
- 10 gr. cottage cheese,
- 1/2 boiled carrots.
Nutrition dry skin should be carried out at least 2 times in 8 days in summer, and 2 times more often in winter. A simple mask will help protect the skin from dehydration and maximize fill with youth vitamins. Combine all liquid components in a water bath to 40o. Carrots (can be replaced with baked pumpkin) crushed in a mortar, then introduce the curd to obtain a uniform texture. Then add warm milk with oils, mix everything well and apply on previously cleansed face and neck. After 8–9 minutes, gently remove the remnants of a napkin and wash your face with cool water. Apply preferably in the evening 3 times a week.
Why are nourishing masks so good for the skin?
The skin on open areas of the body is exposed to many negative environmental factors. These are car exhaust gases and emissions of enterprises, exposure to UV radiation, over-dried or over-humid indoor air, constant stress, nervous and physical fatigue.
These, if I may say “friends of beauty and freshness,” contribute to the skin's loss of moisture and nutrients. As a result - dullness, inexpressive face, bags under the eyes, the appearance of small wrinkles around the eyes and in the corners of the mouth.
A nourishing face mask, correctly selected by skin type, will be the way out. Regularly conducting beauty sessions at home, you can achieve the following results:
- improve the elasticity of the skin,
- minimize wrinkles in problem areas,
- saturate the epidermis with all necessary components (vitamins, minerals, moisture),
- refresh your complexion and even its tone
- gently and accurately clean the dead cells of the epidermis without damaging the integrity of the skin,
- remove signs of fatigue, swelling, bags and bruises under the eyes,
- activate the processes inside the skin, stimulate the production of "cells of youth" - collagen and elastin.
Mask for nutrition of the skin of the face can be prepared from absolutely any components that are on hand. Sometimes we are not even aware of the properties of certain products that help not only to eat tasty and properly, but also to nourish our skin well outside.
How to use masks correctly?
Home nourishing face mask is not just a remedy for products that have been in the fridge and rumored to be useful for the skin. You need to choose the right ingredients by skin type, season, and even mood.
Let's deal with a set of useful products. In winter, the most relevant ingredients for nourishing masks will be:
- vegetables - cucumbers, tomatoes, carrots, boiled potatoes,
- fruits - apples, lemons, bananas, avocados,
- various greens
- fresh eggs,
- dairy products of different fat content (based on skin type) - cottage cheese, kefir, sour cream, cream,
- light honey, liquid (natural),
- herbal decoctions,
- cosmetic and essential oils,
- pharmacy vitamins.
In summer, these ingredients are added to these:
- wheat or rye bran,
- wholemeal oatmeal.
This is just the “tip of the iceberg” and the list of useful products is many times longer. We present only the most popular and well-known.
Next, you need to pay attention to the procedure itself, or rather the correctness of its implementation. After all, put the composition of the made on the face - this is not all. It is necessary to perform an entire ritual, during which not only the integuments are restored, but also mental balance. Everything must be done slowly, carefully, under relaxing music. By the end of the procedure, the mood itself rises.
Mask must be applied on the massage lines:
And so, the stages of a beauty session at home.
- Cleansing It is necessary to remove makeup with the usual means (milk, mycelial water, whey). Then it is better to wash with warm water using a mild cream-based soap.
- Scrubbing Remove dead skin particles is necessary for the effectiveness of the active components of the mask. Home-made products with coffee grounds, oatmeal, bran, sugar or even salt are also used as a scrub.
- Skin preparation. In salons use special machines for steaming. At home, warm (very warm, but by no means hot) compresses from decoction of herbs can be used. It is not forbidden, of course, to use a “steam bath”, but it is quite difficult and dangerous - you can get burned. This way the pores open and the skin becomes more susceptible to masks.
- Application of the composition. The mixture is applied to the face in an even layer, distributed over the massage lines with soft massaging movements.
- Exposure time Standard for the nutritional mask it is at least a quarter of an hour. But more effective will be 25-30 minutes. Do not deny yourself the pleasure during this process just to lie down, relax. It is better to put cotton pads dipped in tea brew or decoction of medicinal herbs on the eye area (chamomile, marigold, string).
- Removing the composition. Masks should be rinsed with warm water, gently, without pressing on the skin, without injuring it. Wipe with heavy movements is not necessary. It is better to just blot with a soft cotton cloth. After a while, you can apply a moisturizer by skin type - if you need one.
To do such procedures as nutritional masks need to start from an early age - 20+. But the multiplicity of their conduct at different ages varies. From 20 to 25-30 - one procedure per week is enough. After 30 and up to 40 - twice a week, after 40 if there are sufficiently pronounced age-related changes - three times. Only with this approach, cosmetic manipulations will give a stable and noticeable result.
Even if you use super recipes of nutritious masks for the face at home, it would not be superfluous to heed the advice of professional cosmetologists. They can suggest a list of ingredients that are suitable for the type of skin. But the most important observation made by professionals concerns the time of day when the effectiveness of masks will be most effective:
- 8-10 am is the ideal time for all types of masks,
- 11-12 o'clock - the hour "H" procedures for nourishing oily skin
- 15-18 days - wasted time and effort in any case. At this time, our body is absolutely "unresponsive" to any kind of effects,
- 18-23 pm - the most good segment for cleansing and nourishing the skin,
- 23-24 is the ideal time to make moisturizing and nourishing face masks.
Well, the mood. If you come back from work in a bad mood, either come to your senses or transfer the session to another day. Anyway, he will not bring benefits.
Indications and contraindications
Nutritious face masks are highly recommended if there are such problems:
- exposure to external factors: frequent exposure to sunlight, temperature, wind,
- total dehydration,
- during pregnancy, lactation, during menopause,
- cracking, peeling, dry skin,
- the period of hormonal formation in adolescence,
- lack of vitamins in the off season,
- exposure to stress
- frequent change of climatic conditions
- poor nutrition,
- imbalance of the day regimen - violation of work and rest time,
- overwork, nervous exhaustion.
Contraindications to home nutritional masks include the violation of the integrity of the skin at the site of application of the mixture, an allergy to the products that make up the product.
Some restrictions apply to certain areas on the face. So on the area around the eyes, the classical mask applied to the entire face is not recommended. The skin in this zone requires a special approach and not all ingredients will be useful or even safe for it.
Давайте теперь рассмотрим, как сделать питательные маски для лица, чтобы они приносили видимую пользу. But “we agree on the shore” that before each procedure it is imperative to carry out all the above mentioned preparation steps and to do these same procedures regularly.
Nourishing face masks at home for dry skin:
- 1 chicken yolk,
- 1 large spoonful of heavy cream,
- ½ ripe banana,
- 2-3 drops of rose essential oil (almond),
- 1 tablespoon with a hill of fine wheat flour.
Mash a banana with a fork to a puree-like state, add rose oil to it and stir. Beat the yolk until smooth, add cream and wheat flour. All mix and combine both masses. Bring to a creamy consistency.
Apply to face with a thin, uniform layer and leave for 15-20 minutes. Rinse with warm water, slightly rolling up the dried mass.
Do not cook for the future. Discard residues. But in the process you can add mass to the face, until all is used. Then the exposure time increases - since the last application should take at least 10 minutes.
The recipe for a nourishing face mask that helps to fill oily skin with the necessary elements:
- 1 egg white,
- tablespoon of oatmeal,
- a tablespoon of kefir,
- 10 drops of tea tree essential oil (or bergamot).
Beat egg white in foam and combine with all other components. Stir until smooth. Apply to the prepared face and neck skin (can be used in the decollete area). Leave for a quarter of an hour for exposure. Rinse with warm water or chamomile broth.
A simple recipe for a nourishing face mask at home for the winter period:
- pulp half persimmon,
- tablespoon of almond or sesame oil,
- a teaspoon of grape seed oil,
- tolovaya spoon with a hill of cornstarch.
Mix all ingredients until smooth. Apply it on the face for 20-30 minutes. Rinse with warm water, blot, but not wipe thoroughly and tightly. This composition ensures velvety skin, even tone and radiance.
Recipe universal nourishing face masks at home with the effect of rejuvenation:
- chicken egg (for dry skin yolk, for oily skin - white),
- two big spoons of cottage cheese,
- one big spoonful of sour cream,
- a teaspoon of aloe juice.
Beat all ingredients with a fork until smooth and creamy. Apply on the face and neck evenly, using the entire amount. Leave for 20-30 minutes. Then rinse with warm water and gently blot with a cotton cloth.
Some more interesting nourishing face masks:
The best nourishing face masks are those made from individually selected components and carried out at the most convenient time. Then the effect will be double - on the face and in the shower.
Effective nourishing face mask: the main thing is skin type
Not all of them can boast of healthy skin, that is, clean, elastic and smooth. Because the condition of the skin on the face depends largely on those complex biochemical processes that occur throughout the body. It is these processes that determine the type of skin that is normal, oily, dry, combination or sensitive. And nourishing face masks need to be done, considering the type of skin you have.
Women with normal skin should be happy: this type of skin, according to cosmetologists, is very rare. Those who have dry skin are well aware of the feeling of tightness (especially after washing), as well as frequent peeling of the skin (especially during the cold season). The owners of oily skin are most dissatisfied with its shiny appearance and enlarged pores. Cheer up, ladies! All cosmetologists say that oily skin ages more slowly than other types.
With a combination of skin type, one has a problem: the skin in the forehead, chin and nose is oily, while in the remaining areas it is closer to dry. But even more difficult for those whose skin on the face is very sensitive and prone to irritation.
Nutritional Mask Recipes
So, we want the skin on the face to be clean, elastic and smooth. To do this, in the arsenal of homemade skin care products there are recipes for a nourishing face mask with any skin type.
Agree, that is useful for dry skin, is not suitable for oily. For example, with normal skin, the most useful home nourishing face mask is made on the basis of natural honey, egg yolk and olive oil or essential oils such as almond, lavender, geranium, apricot or peach seed, jojoba, neroli (which are suitable for for this type of skin). To prepare such a nutritional tonic mask, you need to mix raw yolk and a teaspoon of honey and add 5 drops of one of these essential oils. The second way: mix the yolk and a teaspoon of olive oil. Such a nourishing mask for normal skin is enough to do at least a couple of times a week.
By the way, have you forgotten that all the masks are applied to the skin of the face after it has been thoroughly cleaned? And remember that the face is not a sandwich: the mixture should not just be “spread”, but applied along the massage lines: on the forehead from the middle to the temples, on the cheeks from the middle of the chin, the corners of the mouth and the wings of the nose to the earlobe. Any nourishing face masks are kept for 15-20 minutes, and then either washed off with warm water, or removed with a moistened cloth, followed by rinsing the face with plain water or herbal decoction at room temperature.
Home Nourishing Mask for Oily Skin
When oily skin is located in it, the sebaceous glands work in an enhanced mode, so the recipes of a nourishing face mask with this type of skin do not contain oils. The exception is essential oils that are useful for such skin in that they help to narrow the pores. These include lemon, lavender, bergamot, orange, grapefruit, ylang-ylang, as well as tea tree oil, lemon balm, thyme and chamomile. Useful for oily skin and honey.
Here is the recipe of the mask, for the preparation of which you first need to brew a strong tea - black or green (but not in tea bags). And then combine a tablespoon of tea leaves with a tablespoon of liquid natural honey and two tablespoons of oatmeal crushed in a coffee grinder.
Nourish the skin and vitamins with microelements that contain fruits and berries. Therefore, it is useful to make such a mask for oily skin: mash 3-4 strawberries to a state of mashed potatoes, add one beaten protein, a teaspoon of potato starch and a few drops of essential oil (one of the above). If there were no strawberries on hand, a teaspoon of honey will successfully replace it.
And here is an effective nourishing face mask with yeast. To prepare it, you need to slice a piece of fresh yeast and a tablespoon of yogurt in a thick porridge, add 1-2 teaspoons of oatmeal (oatmeal) and 5 drops of lemon, orange or grapefruit essential oil. If there are pimples - oil of chamomile, thyme or tea tree.
Home Nourishing Mask for Dry Skin
Dry skin needs fat (it does not have enough of its own sebum) and moisture. Therefore, this type of skin is especially useful moisturizing nourishing face mask.
First of all, the same honey, egg yolk and olive oil are used, which have a particularly beneficial effect on dry skin. Twice a week, it is recommended to make a mask that contains one raw egg yolk and a teaspoon of olive oil and liquid honey. If in this mixture honey is replaced with the same amount of fresh yeast, then such a mask (if you do it two or three times a week) will significantly increase skin turgor and smooth fine wrinkles.
In addition, you can add a tablespoon of oatmeal to the yolk with olive oil, and then the soft and velvety skin is guaranteed.
Very effective for the nutrition of dry skin "Swedish" cottage cheese mask. It will need three teaspoons of fresh cottage cheese and one teaspoon of liquid honey, which should be whipped into a homogeneous mass. Besides the fact that this mask nourishes the skin, it cleans and refreshes it.
For very dry skin will be useful potato nourishing face mask. It is made from mashed potatoes and mashed potatoes, to which warm milk and raw egg yolk are added. Mask should be applied in the form of heat.
Home nourishing mask for combination and sensitive skin
With a combination of skin type, a recipe for a wonderful honey-protein-flour mask is offered. For its preparation, you need to take a dessert spoon of liquid honey, which should be ground with one egg white and a tablespoon of plain wheat flour. This mask should not be done more than once a week.
Vitamin nutrition combined skin will provide a mask prepared according to this recipe: a tablespoon of oatmeal is mixed with one or two tablespoons of natural juice - orange, apple or peach.
Oatmeal mask prepared according to the following recipe has a beneficial effect on sensitive skin. Take a tablespoon of a mixture of dried herbs - chamomile, mint and plantain - and make a glass of boiling water, let it brew under the lid for 20-25 minutes and strain. Then mix a tablespoon of crushed oatmeal (or oatmeal) with infusion of medicinal plants - to get a lot of average density. Add half a teaspoon of olive or corn oil. Knead the mixture until smooth and apply on face for 20 minutes. Rinse mask first with warm water and then cool.
Home Nourishing Mask for Mature Skin
Alas, with age, skin loses both freshness and elasticity. Therefore, mature skin (that is, fading) needs proper care and increased care. Effective nourishing face mask for women of mature age uses ingredients that help to solve the problems of dry and sensitive skin. And honey with olive oil and yolk - among them.
But here are some options for homemade nutritional masks for mature (and overripe) skin. First recipe: knead half a banana to puree, add a teaspoon of liquid honey and heavy cream (or sour cream).
Recipe two: mix egg yolk, a tablespoon of aloe juice and a teaspoon of olive oil.
The third recipe is a Spanish old mask: soak 10 beans of ordinary beans for several hours and then cook (in unsalted water, of course). Wash boiled beans through a sieve, mix with the juice of half a lemon and one tablespoon of olive oil. This mask perfectly nourishes the skin and smoothes wrinkles.
Reviews of nourishing face masks
According to most of the comments and reviews about the nutritional face masks, the female audience not only reads all sorts of recipes for homemade skin care products, but also successfully applies them in practice. By the way, many people use only natural ingredients and buy the necessary products on the market, rather than in supermarkets, to make homemade nutritious face masks. It is said that a dozen chicken eggs purchased “from grandmother in the bazaar” are enough for a month, and a small jar of really natural honey is at least three.
And finally - another secret to healthy skin. As the famous Coco Chanel said, at the age of twenty a woman has a face that God has given her, at thirty, the one she has managed to create. And you need to earn a face at fifty ... Surely, nourishing face masks will help you with this, because they are proven generations and an easy-to-use way to provide the skin with essential elements for better blood supply, regeneration and protection from negative external influences.
Devices, ingredients, appliances
So, before proceeding directly to the preparation of a nourishing face mask, it is necessary to prepare in advance all the necessary components and devices. This is very important, because high-quality cooking does not tolerate interruptions, otherwise some of the ingredients will lose their nutritional properties and will not bring the expected effect.
In order for a nourishing face mask at home to give the best results, it is necessary to include only fresh ingredients of the highest quality in its composition. Apply the mask should be immediately after preparation, the composition can not be stored.
Before applying the face mask should be thoroughly cleaned. It is not enough just to wash off decorative cosmetics, you need to clean it well with a special jelly, lotion or micellar water. It is desirable to conduct a soft peeling to remove the top layer of dead skin cells of the epidermis. After such manipulations, the nutrients in the mask will penetrate well into the skin.
Prepare a glass or ceramic bowl, a beater, a spoon, a mortar for grinding. You can also make a coffee grinder and juicer. In a coffee grinder, dry orange peel or berry seeds are crushed to make a natural scrub. Still need clean gauze and cotton pads.
You need to apply the mask correctly, you can use a special cosmetic brush. After cleansing the skin, application should start from the chin, moving up along the massage lines. It is important to evenly distribute the mixture over the entire face, but without affecting the area around the eyes and lips. The border of the mask ends approximately 1 cm from the hairline.
Mask stand for 20 minutes to half an hour, then gently wash off with warm water. After application, it is not recommended to laugh or talk, as this is fraught with the formation of additional wrinkles.
If the mixture keeps bad and drains, then gauze will come to the rescue. A piece of cloth must be folded several times and dip in the nutritional composition. Then gently apply to the face like a compress.
It is important to observe one more rule: during the procedure, complete rest and relaxation are necessary. Therefore, try to set aside time for yourself, turn on pleasant calm music, lie down and rest. In such a positive mood, the effect of the mask will be simply magical.
Facial skin is constantly exposed to harmful influences - this is the influence of the external natural environment, and the consequences of the constant use of cosmetics. As a result, very often women complain that the skin dries out, flakes. It is difficult to moisten it well, and even the use of foundation creams or powder does not produce the effect of masking problems.
Modern cosmetology in abundance offers a wide variety of moisturizing face masks from different manufacturers. Their cost varies greatly, and not always even very expensive means produce the expected effect. At the same time, properly prepared and seasoned moisturizing face mask at home can significantly improve the situation. The article below describes the most effective and popular nourishing and moisturizing facial masks that will provide natural moisturizing of the skin.
What are moisturizing and nourishing face masks for?
Each nourishing face mask at home includes several ingredients that are first mixed, and then applied to the skin of the face.
These products help to quickly overcome skin problems that cannot be eliminated using creams, lotions, etc.
They quickly saturate the skin cells with moisture, as well as the extracellular space. As a result, the skin becomes elastic, acquires a healthy color and radiance.
Using nutrients, it is possible to saturate the skin cells with nutrients, suspending their premature aging, eliminating dryness and tightness. Both nourishing and moisturizing masks perform, as a rule, both functions. Therefore, this separation is conditional.
Who needs such procedures?
You can carry out moisturizing masks for people with any skin type and at any age. It is especially important to conduct them at the age after 30 years, when the skin begins to change due to age. Such procedures are indicated after a strong sun exposure or stay in a tanning bed. They also allow you to restore the normal water balance to the cells after a person has visited the sauna or steam room.
To carry out moisturizing and nourishing face masks is necessary in the following cases:
- to restore the skin after the effects of cold air, frost, scorching sun, wind,
- with dullness, uneven color,
- if peeling is noted,
- if the skin is combined or dry.
Conducted a nourishing face mask at home will help improve the situation if the skin is dry, flakes, looks bad.
Those with healthy skin also need to take preventive measures from time to time:
- when it is warm outside: once a week apply moisturizing compositions,
- in cold weather: apply moisturizing and nourishing formulations once a week.
How to quickly moisturize your face at home
The easiest way to ensure moisturizing of the face at home is with the help of an elementary mask - wetting gauze in mineral water, you need to put it on your face and hold for 15 minutes. This method is suitable for those who do not have time to carry out long procedures.
But for those who are interested in how to moisturize the skin of the face at home, you can use more complex mask recipes.
From carrots and eggs
В состав маски входит одна небольшая морковь, которую нужно потереть на крупную терку. В смесь добавляют желток куриного яйца и хорошо ее перемешивают. После этого ее наносят на лицо и держат полчаса. Такую процедуру проводят дважды в неделю. Правда, людям, которые страдают от аллергических проявлений, практиковать такую процедуру не рекомендуется.
Маска эффективна, так как в составе моркови содержится оздоравливающий и смягчающий кожные покровы vitamin A, а также vitamin kpreventing excessive pigmentation, and vitamin b9Protecting from the negative effects of sunlight. BUT vitamin C and carotene activate products collagen.
The composition of the yolk contained vitamins, melatonin, selenium. Thanks to this composition provides effective protection from harmful influences from the outside.
For cooking, you need to wipe a medium-sized tomato through a sieve and add a few drops of olive oil to the mixture. The mask is applied on the face in a dense layer, incubated for 20 minutes. Practice the procedure once a week. With allergies You cannot use this tool.
The composition of the mask is rich in natural antioxidants, potassium, lycopene, fruit acids. It effectively moisturizes and protects from the sun, gives the face a matte and healthy color. Regular use helps to stop the aging process.
From eggs and infusion of herbs
To prepare the mask take a small amount Hypericum, yarrow, daisies and several hop cones. All herbs need to pour 50 ml of boiling water and insist until everything is cool. After straining, mix with half a teaspoon of honey and one yolk. The mask is applied for half an hour. Since the solution turns out to be a little liquid, in the process of drying it is possible to renew its layer on the face. The procedure is carried out once a week.
Yarrow herb tones and heals minor skin damage. Hypericum acts as a disinfectant. Chamomile reduces inflammation and produces a regenerating effect, retaining moisture in the cells. Hops contain healthy skin. phytoestrogen.
Honey also slows down negative processes and oxidation reactions, reduces inflammation, cleans and retains moisture.
Honey and Milk
Mix 1 teaspoon of milk and honey, mix well. Soak gauze in solution and put it on face. Hold for half an hour. The procedure is carried out once a week.
Proteins provide nourishment to the cells, and fatty acids act softeningly. The presence of a complex of vitamins contributes to the active destruction free radicals. As a result, there is a healthy color and radiance of the skin.
You need to take a fresh cucumber, peel it from seeds and skin, grate it. Add 2 teaspoons of sour cream to the mixture and mix well. To apply on the face, after putting a towel around him, as the mask can flow. Hold for half an hour. Hold once a week.
The mass of cucumber moisturizes well, and retinol smoothes the skin. Tocopherol and biotinrestore damaged cells, and niacinprovides a healthy complexion. Also in the composition of the cucumber is vitamin k, eliminating swelling.
Sour cream contains a large amount vitamin E, normalizes cellular metabolism, as well as organic acids that effectively whiten the skin.
Simple enough face masks at home can be done for those who need to provide nourishment to the skin. The simplest means for those who want to make a mask quickly is any dairy product that contains fats. For this purpose, you can take ryazhenka, sour cream, cream, milk, soft cottage cheese, etc.
To dairy product has gained density, it should be mixed with starch. Next, apply on the face a small layer of the mixture, hold for up to 15 minutes, then rinse with water.
The third part of a pack of fresh yeast is diluted in 25 ml of warm milk. Next you need to wait until bubbles appear on the mixture. Keep this mask should be 15 minutes, the procedure - 1-2 times a week.
Yeast with milk activates metabolism cells, eliminate dryness and inflammation, improve the complexion. Due to its high content vitamin b, as well as a number of minerals, the function of the sebaceous glands stabilizes, regeneration processes are activated.
From olive oil
It is necessary to warm 30 ml of unrefined olive oil, soak a bandage in it and put on face. Cover it with wax paper, top with a towel. Keep for half an hour. Perform the procedure once a week.
Due to the large number of vitamins A, Eand DThis tool helps to update the epidermis, protects against the influence of free radicals. Phosphates help retain moisture, carotene protects against ultraviolet radiation, phospholipids improve the state of the cell membrane.
From cottage cheese
It is necessary to grind one yolk and fresh cottage cheese, add 1 tsp to the mixture. honey and 3 drops hydrogen peroxide. Apply for 20 minutes, spreading evenly over the skin. Hold once a week.
Peroxide cleans the surface of the face from toxins and bacteria. Lactic acid moisturizes and soothes, improves elasticity, reduces the severity of pigmentation. Due to the presence of vitamin B, regeneration processes are accelerated.
Boil the potato in the uniform, peel it, mix it well with a few spoons of milk and yolk. Mix everything and put on face for 20 minutes. Do 1-2 times a week. This tool will help moisturize and refresh the face, increase elasticity. epidermis, regulate sebaceous excretion, protect from the harmful effects of ultraviolet radiation.
From oatmeal and lemon
Pour two teaspoons of cereal boiling water. When the gruel thickens, pour 5-8 drops of lemon juice into it, mix well. Instead of lemon, you can add juice or mush from any fruit. On the face to keep the tool for half an hour, carry out the procedure 1-2 times a week.
Oatmeal helps cleanse the face of dead epidermal cells, saturate the cells with moisture, narrow pores, slow down the aging process. Contained in its composition manganesereduces the severity of inflammation. Citric acid improves the penetration of vitamins deep into the skin, reduces pigmentation, tones.
Exposure to fruit acids helps to soften the cornified epidermis.
How often can natural face masks be carried out at home?
It is possible to carry out the natural nutritious and moistening masks once or twice a week.
But a full skin care involves the use of cleansing and exfoliating agents. That is, it is advisable to use other face masks after 30 years. There are many different recipes, and these tools also act quite effectively.
It makes no sense to use the described remedies more often than indicated in the recommendations, since it will not bring additional benefits. In case it became noticeable that the mask does not act as well as before, you need to use other ingredients for the procedure.
What else you need to know about masks at home?
Before the first time to apply this or that means, it is necessary to check that there is too much sensitivity to it. To this end, the components are applied for some time on the inner zone of the forearm and monitor the reaction of the skin.
Before you begin the procedure, you should thoroughly clean the face from dirt, cosmetics. The same procedure is repeated after peeling off dead cells.
Ideally, any means should be applied in the morning. Derma perceives the mask best after the rest, actively absorbing all the nutrients. However, the procedure before bedtime is also helpful. Therefore, those who do not have time, you can hold a mask before bedtime.
Before applying any mixture, rinse the face several times, alternating between cold and hot water. Such actions will help stimulate blood flow and metabolic processes in cells. As a result, the reaction to the action of the components of the mask will be more pronounced.
When applying any blend, do not forget about the neckline. Especially in need of such care neck. You do not need to put a mask on the area near the eyes.
When the mixture is on the face, it is better to lie still and relax without talking. This will improve the effect of the composition.
If, after applying the composition or a little later, there is a burning sensation, discomfort, the mask should be immediately washed off.
If a moisturizing procedure is carried out, rinse the mixture with water at room temperature. After applying the nutrient composition of its remnants is better to carefully remove with a napkin. After completion of the procedure and complete cleansing, you should apply a nourishing cream on your face.