To keep the skin fresh and healthy for a long time, it needs the right timely care. Start taking care of your appearance as soon as possible. So you can postpone your first visit to a professional beautician for many years. But now it is not about expensive preparations that restore the epidermis, but about its proper cleansing and nutrition.
Careful cleaning is required every day.removes accumulated dust from the surface, secretions of sebaceous glands, remnants of cosmetics. Typically, women use for these special foam for washing, milk and tonic, peels and scrubs. This is a daily ritual for those who think about how they want to look in old age.
But sometimes this is not enough. The secret of the sebaceous glands can accumulate in the pores of the dermis, clogging, not giving access to oxygen. This can cause inflammation, black spots, fading of the epidermis, loss of elasticity and a pleasant even color. In order to open the pores and completely remove dirt, you can apply home steaming, which have the ability to beneficially affect the skin, as well as the respiratory tract. However, this method has enough contraindications and is not available to everyone.
To replace him comes steaming mask for the face. Unlike steam, it acts on the skin very gently, while it perfectly cleanses, stimulates blood circulation and regenerates the cell layer.
Warming cosmetics are designed to open the usually narrow pores of the dermis, to rid it of impurities on all layers, remnants of sebaceous secretions, surface dirt and dead cells. The composition of selected substances in a certain way is applied to the face in a heated form, all layers of the skin are heated, stimulating blood circulation. Due to the temperature and humidity, the keratinized upper layer is steamed out and then removed with a mask. The effect of such a procedure is not comparable with the usual daily cleaning.
Due to the elevated temperature, the exchange in the cells is faster and nutrientscontained in the mask, much better and more efficiently absorbed. This treatment is indicated when age changes occur, as it stimulates the regeneration of the epidermis and the production of elastin and collagen fibers.
In addition, the care products used after using such a mask are much easier to digest and act more qualitatively. This is due to the complete cleaning of the pores and accelerated cellular metabolism.
So, the warming mask has the following attractive properties:
- cleans the surface of the dermis and pores from the remnants of the secretion of sebaceous glands and accumulated dirt,
- improves oxygen exchange and the absorption of nutrients by the cells of the epidermis,
- improves elasticity skin and complexion
- in the inner layers of the dermis stimulates the synthesis of collagen and elastin proteins, which ensures the fight against age-related changes of the skin, smoothes fine lines,
- good nutrients and moisture to the entire depth of the skin, moisturizing better and for a long time,
- relieves inflammation, reduces the number of pimples and black spots and serves as an excellent prevention of their appearance,
- may have a calming effect with appropriate components, for example, chamomile extract.
The pore-widening procedure is indicated for dull, lifeless, and aged skin. Especially good results can be achieved with a course of ten to twelve applications. After that, it is better to rest the epidermis for several months.
Features of use
For good performance of the composition of the mask, experts distinguish several stages of the procedure and advise to follow them:
- Preliminary cleaning. Before applying the mask should be done cleansing the skin with a scrub. Or you can wipe your face with a spritterless tonic or chamomile extract.
- Use a mask. The heated mass is distributed over the surface of the face, starting from the forehead area. Do not rush to apply the composition, check that it is not too hot, otherwise you can get burned. Wait for the mixture to get used to the temperature and then distribute it over the entire face, avoiding the areas around the eyes and mouth. Keep the tool on the dermis need about fifteen to twenty minutes. After that, if the skin is dry and the base of the mask is oil, the remnants can be wiped off with a napkin. Otherwise, rinse the product with a sufficient amount of running water.
- After the procedure, you need to give the epidermis a rest. If there is a feeling of dryness or tightness, use a low-fat milk. Do not expose the skin to sunlight or mechanical scrubbing. It is better to carry out the procedure at night before bedtime.
By type of application, the following types of steam masks can be distinguished:
- Agent on the basis of tissueapplied to the face after the tissue is moistened in the prepared and heated solutione. Due to the fact that even when the fabric base is covered with a film, it cools rather quickly, the fabric should be moistened several times during the procedure. Make sure that the base does not cool too much, otherwise the efficiency will decrease significantly.
- Cold steaming gels work a little differently.. They do not need to be heated, the thermal effect is achieved by mixing the substances that make up the composition. The most common basis of such funds is mustard powder, capsaicin, isolated from bitter pepper, saline or alkaline solution.
- Steam version is similar to the use of inhalation for the treatment of upper respiratory tract.. Essential oils, herbal extracts and other active substances are added to boiling or very hot water. Above the rising steam warm the skin. At the same time, the anti-cold action of such a procedure does not disappear anywhere. But this method is not recommended for people suffering from certain ailments, such as the proximity of the capillaries to the surface of the skin, high pressure, and some others.
What are these masks for?
Without problems, they clean the face at home of owners of normal skin type. With sensitive epidermis, prone to rash, irritation, the occurrence of allergic reactions require gentle care. Abrasive scrub or peeling particles can injure thin, sensitive integuments and damage vessels.
Action of steam masks for skin:
- The warming effect accelerates all processes, including collagen synthesis, elastin.
- Deep cleaning is provided - removal of dust from greasy ducts, keratinized particles, greasy secretions, toxins.
- Normalization of oxygen respiration.
- The natural, healthy shade is restored by saturating the cells with oxygen.
- Soothes inflammation and redness.
- Improves turgor, elasticity indicators.
- Removes signs of fatigue, gives the skin a fresh, well-groomed appearance.
- Prevention of age-related changes, as well as the appearance of acne.
Thanks to the steaming out compositions, you can get rid of black spots and painful eels, restore the contour of the oval, smooth out wrinkles, and restore elasticity.
Important editorial advice
If you want to improve the condition of your hair, special attention should be paid to shampoos that you use. A frightening figure - in 97% of shampoos of famous brands are substances that poison our body. The main components, due to which all the troubles on the labels are designated as sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium laureth sulfate, coco sulfate. These chemicals destroy the structure of the hair, the hair becomes brittle, lose elasticity and strength, the color fades. But the worst thing is that this stuff gets into the liver, heart, lungs, accumulates in the organs and can cause cancer. We advise you to abandon the use of funds in which these substances are located. Recently, experts of our editorial staff conducted an analysis of sulfate-free shampoos, where the first place was taken by funds from the company Mulsan Cosmetic. The only manufacturer of all-natural cosmetics. All products are manufactured under strict quality control and certification systems. We recommend to visit the official online store mulsan.ru. If you doubt the naturalness of your cosmetics, check the expiration date, it should not exceed one year of storage.
For cleansing the skin, you can use different formulations - buy in the pharmacy network or cook with your own hands. To achieve the desired effect is to follow the simple recommendations for use. In cosmetology, there are both professional and natural remedies, the task of the first is to ensure the maximum opening of the ducts, in order to safely remove corks and dead cells. Therapeutic products are recommended for use in allergic reactions, rosacea, acne, in addition to cleansing, intracellular processes are restored.
Basic rules of application:
- It is not necessary to apply simultaneously two steaming procedures, a bath, a compress, and also a mask, this leads to overheating of the tissues, partial cell death.
- The composition before use must be tested for the appearance of a possible allergic reaction, applied to the wrist, the result is expected for fifteen minutes.
- In the normal, bold type of dermis, the scrub is used after the steaming composition, when the ducts are maximally opened.
- To create a greenhouse effect, on top of the applied composition, the face is covered with paper napkins, in which holes are made for the eyes and nose.
- The duration of the action does not exceed twenty minutes; it is necessary to remove it with a wet sponge with herbal decoction or mineral water, then apply a moisturizing fluid or nourishing cream.
- The optimal time is in the evening before bedtime, if you plan to walk, it is better to postpone a cosmetic session, steamed skin needs a recovery period.
- Use no more than three / four times a month.
Shop Mask Overview
Garnier Garnier SkinActive Steaming Face Mask - helps to professionally steam the face at home, abrasive particles of volcanic rock effectively remove black spots. Natural clay dries the rash, relieves redness, inflammation. Suitable for the care of oily problem derm. It is possible to buy depressing garnier masks for 60 rubles, in a package of 8 ml is enough for a single use.
Organic ShopOrganic Kitchen “Facial Bath 50 ° С” - thanks to the vaporizing effect, the active ingredients penetrate into the deep layers, clearing blocked ducts. Stimulates microcirculation, improves color. The composition contains an extract of lavender, chamomile oil, tea tree, are inflammation, redness. Recommended for use of all skin types, especially for uneven, lumpy structure, dilated pores. You can buy 100 ml for 150 p.
Eveline Cosmetics Steaming mask anti-aging cleansing - facial skin care thanks to the magic procedure allows you to achieve professional results. Removes oily shine, normalizes the secretion of the sebaceous glands, smooths wrinkles, soothes the skin. The composition contains Q10, clay, green tea extract, camomile oil. Packaging is designed for one use, you can buy for 35 p.
- 20 gr. the mud of the Dead Sea
- 5 ml grape oil,
- 2 drops of tea tree essential oil.
Measure out the right amount of cosmetic dirt, put in a bag, then in hot water for ten minutes. Separately in a water bath, heat the grape oil, remove from the stove, mix with essential, add to the base. To distribute the finished mass with a spatula, following the massage lines, cover with a damp cloth on top, it is important to prevent the composition from drying out. Flush, as usual, for the prevention of acne, it is enough to carry out the procedure twice a month.
For dry skin
Thin, sensitive, dehydrated dermis needs regular gentle removal of dead cells. Thanks to the procedure, microcirculation is improved, collagen and elastin synthesis is activated. For dry skin, it is required to carry out cleansing cosmetic sessions also for removing toxins, oxidants, restoring elasticity, smoothing wrinkles.
How to steam your face in front of a mask
Many are interested in the question - is it necessary to prepare the skin before applying the mask? If you properly conduct a cosmetic session, you can achieve a professional result at home.
How to steam the skin before a mask, consider three recommendations:
- water vapor, herbal compresses, paraffin baths can be used, provided that there are no couperose nets on the face, and the skin tolerates various temperature conditions,
- before the black mask should also maximally open the ducts to remove black spots and ulcers,
- how much time to steam out depends on the initial temperature, it is not recommended to use hot compresses, it is better to choose warm ones in order to avoid increasing pressure on the vessels, to keep enough for 5–8 minutes, after that you can apply a cosmetic composition.
I make a warming face mask before cleaning, with honey and gelatin, the result makes me happy. Especially you can notice the effect after 30, the excess fluid is removed, the swelling passes, the face looks refreshed and rested. Pleases luxurious color, without concealer and concealer, you can look perfect.
Valeria, 23 years old
I used to register for a mechanical cleaning with a beautician, but now I can achieve the same effect myself. In my arsenal of mud and clay warming up masks, they well pry pores, remove comedones painlessly.
Why do I need steam masks for face
The main problem of most girls are clogged pores. This is typical of all skin types, but oily skin is most often clogged due to the large amount of sebaceous secretions due to the malfunction of the glands. To eliminate such a defect, it is recommended to use face masks for steaming: they perfectly eliminate all impurities, as well as open access to other beneficial substances through cleaned pores.
Another advantage of vaporizing compositions is the possibility of using it on sensitive epidermis. If it is prone to reddening after the use of scrubs, such masks are a real salvation for owners of delicate skin. Choosing a suitable tool for yourself, there is no need for hard peelings, because the steaming compositions act gently but effectively.
What is the use of deparating procedures for:
- After warming up, the synthesis of elastin and collagen is accelerated, metabolic processes are activated,
- The steaming effect ensures quick removal of dirt, toxins and sebaceous secretions, which often clog pores,
- Clean pores - a guarantee of optimal access of oxygen to the deep skin layers,
- If there is redness and inflammation, after warming they pass, because masks have a calming effect
- Increases elasticity, resilience,
- Regular use slows the aging process, prevents acne and other problematic rashes.
Important! The most positive effect is achieved through systematic use. To achieve it, it is enough to use warming up compositions once a week.
Are there any contraindications
In general, masks for steaming are considered to be fairly safe, but there are contraindications for which it is better to refrain from them:
- Open wounds
- Individual intolerance to the components.
If none of the above problems are present, you can safely proceed to the use of home or purchased products, but subject to the rules of their application:
- It is impossible to steam the skin with different compositions twice in one procedure - this is fraught with overheating of the epidermis, tissue death,
- If there is a tendency to allergic reactions, before applying to the face, it is recommended to test the composition on the crook of the elbow: apply it there and hold it for 15 minutes. In the absence of negative changes, the tool can be used,
- If you plan to use other (not steaming out) masks, they should be applied only after warming up, when the skin is as clean as possible and the pores are open,
- It is possible to keep the warming composition for no more than 20 minutes, and for washing it is best to use previously prepared herbal decoction of chamomile, calendula or another plant, depending on skin type,
- The procedure should be carried out at bedtime or on a day off so that you do not need to go anywhere. If you steam the skin and then apply cosmetics, there will be only one harm.
By following these simple rules, you can achieve positive results in the shortest possible time.
The best steaming face masks
Warming compositions are divided into two types - home and purchased. For self-cooking you may need vegetable oils, oatmeal, herbal decoctions, natural juices, but the specific components depend on the recipe or skin type.
Что касается средств из масс-маркета, то они уже содержат в составах распаривающие вещества, но некоторые из них необходимо использовать только в бане или сауне. Перед применением нужно ознакомиться с инструкцией.
Такой состав хорошо чистит поры и нормализует активность сальных желез:
- 20 g of Dead Sea mud is poured into a bag and placed in boiling water for a few minutes,
- Heat 5 ml of grape oil mixed with a few drops of tea tree ether in a water bath.
- We mix everything up to homogeneity, treat the dermis with a uniform layer,
- Delete after 15 minutes. We use 1-2 times a month.
To get rid of peeling, make the skin more smooth and elastic will help such a composition:
- Fill 15 g of gelatin with herbal decoction, stir and hold for 10 minutes,
- We combine with olive oil (1 tbsp. L.) And 5 g of melted honey with preheated oil,
- We impose a dense layer on the skin,
- After keeping for 20 minutes, delete.
For normal and sensitive
If the skin is prone to flaking and redness, for a mild cleansing should use this tool:
- Grind 10 grams of oatmeal in a coffee grinder,
- Fill the oatmeal with chamomile broth, stir,
- Apply to the epidermis,
- We wash off, having kept no more than 20 minutes.
Garnier "Clean Skin"
The drug is sold in a bag, designed for two applications. It contains sulfur and zinc with cleansing and drying properties, so it is best suited for girls with oily skin. The mask is considered aggressive, so it is not recommended for owners of sensitive dermis.
About the mask action can be found in the video from Garnier:
Floresan "The face without problems"
A distinctive feature of this drug is low cost and high efficiency. It is sold in a package with five sachets, so it will be enough for a long time. The composition contains zinc and kaolin - active opponents of comedones, acne and pimples. The mask cleans and tightens pores, and also prevents inflammation.
Real reviews using steam masks
Having decided to steam out the skin, many girls are looking for real reviews on the Internet, here are some of them:
Marina, 24, Orel:
"I use the Garnier mask." I can not say that it is aggressive, but after applying a few minutes there is still redness. I have oily skin, so it suits me perfectly, and after it, black dots really disappear. ”
Lyudmila, 20 years old, Lipetsk:
“I make a mask with oatmeal on my own, only adding olive oil to it. It perfectly moisturizes and cleanses the skin, and after it the complexion becomes much better. Having used it for 2 months, I already forgot about the peeling "
Galina, 29, Tambov:
“The mask from Floresan most suits me. No discomfort during use, and after it remains only to enjoy the beauty and velvety skin, moreover, it helped me get rid of acne ”
Tatyana, 18, Astrakhan:
“My friend recommended a remedy for Avon, because Other masks acted extremely aggressively on my skin and caused irritation. Now there are no such problems, but it cleans perfectly. ”
Julia, 20 years old, Kaluga:
“I am preparing a gelatin mask at home, doing an excellent job with my tasks. I see no reason to buy something when all the products are on hand and are inexpensive. ”
The use of warming face masks gives the most positive results, affecting not only the appearance, but also the condition of the skin:
- Inflammatory processes
- Disappears problem rashes,
- Pores are cleaned.
Means for steaming can be used by women at any age to always look beautiful and well-groomed, as well as forget about skin problems.
You can find out about the action of the steam masks from the video:
How do steaming masks work?
First of all, the effect of warming masks is aimed at deep cleansing and restoring the skin. Specially selected ingredients of the masks are mixed and heated in a water bath, after which they are applied to the skin in a thick layer. After some time, all the layers of the epidermis gradually warm up, the top layer of dead skin softens and partially absorbs into the mask, leaving the skin silky and smooth.
After the use of steam masks, further skin care is more effective, because the opened and cleaned pores literally “eat up” cosmetic products applied to the skin. In general, the effect of steam masks is very similar to steam baths, with the only difference that even women with sensitive and dry skin can use masks. In addition, the composition of the masks can be changed, focusing on the state of the skin at the moment. These masks will help you:
- speed up the metabolism in the skin cells,
- increase its elasticity
- deeply clean the pores of greasy plugs and dirt,
- increase the intensity of collagen synthesis in the deeper layers of the skin,
- moisturize the skin by carrying cosmetics into the middle layers of the epidermis,
- saturate skin cells with oxygen and improve complexion,
- reduce the number of inflammatory elements on the skin,
- soothe irritated skin (if the mask contains appropriate components).
Thus, even dull and lifeless skin will be able to acquire a beautiful color and smooth relief due to decoupling. For maximum effect, it is better to use warming up masks with a course of 10-12 procedures, and then take a break for two months.
How to use steam masks?
To maximize the positive effect of the use of steam masks, you must adhere to some rules. Compliance with all stages will help to avoid side effects and turn the skin on into a pleasant and relaxing procedure.
- Remove make-up residue from skin and wash face thoroughly with cleanser. Pat your face with a paper napkin.
- Apply a heated mask to the skin with a thick layer, avoiding the area around the eyes and lips. For a deeper impact, create a greenhouse effect - cover your face with plastic wrap or a special fabric mask without impregnation. Hold the mask on the face for twenty minutes.
- Cotton pads remove the mask, and wash off the remnants of warm water. On a moist skin, apply a soft scrub and massage your face in a circular motion. Scrub will help to further clean the skin and remove the horny layer already softened with a mask.
- Rinse your skin with cool water, wipe your face with a tonic and apply care products in larger quantities than usual. Steamed and breathable skin completely absorbs all the means in just a few minutes.
Repeat the steaming procedure once every ten days. It is better to apply a warming mask in the evening, so that the skin over the night completely calmed down and refreshed. Remember that the prepared mixture should be used immediately, without leaving it the next time. Most often, steaming ingredients lose their properties within a few hours.
Prepare as much money as you spend for one use.
To prepare masks with a warming effect, the following ingredients are used: honey, dry clay, milk, oatmeal, zinc, sea salt, lemon juice, beeswax. Adding these ingredients in the required proportions, you can solve many problems with the skin - eliminate pustules, soothe irritations and get rid of comedones.
Steaming out masks for oily skin
The skin, which produces fat in excess, needs special care aimed at delicate drying, matting and effective cleansing of pores from sebaceous plugs. And since oily skin constantly produces a lot of fat, zinc, lemon juice and kaolin must be present in the composition of the warming masks.
Blue Clay Mask
Blue clay has an excellent warming property, which not only deeply cleanses the polluted pores, but also gently exfoliates the keratinized layer of the epidermis without damaging the skin. To prepare the mask you will need:
- 1 tbsp. blue clay powder
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp. hot filtered water
- 1 tsp finely ground sea salt.
Mix all ingredients until a homogeneous slurry. Heat the mixture in a water bath to a comfortable temperature and immediately apply to the face. Important: in the process of exposure of the mask should not be allowed to dry the clay, otherwise it will cool and tighten the skin. Therefore, be sure to cover your face with plastic wrap.
To prevent the clay mask from drying out, use a polyethylene mask.
Cinnamon and Honey Mask
This tool has a strong warming effect, so if you have a tendency to rosacea or allergic reactions, it is not recommended to use it. Ingredients:
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon,
- 1 tbsp. liquid honey
- 1 tsp cornmeal.
If you have mixed skin with a tendency to dryness, you can add a vitamin aevit capsule to your mask. Mix all ingredients and heat slightly in a water bath or in a microwave. The mask should not be hot, otherwise you can get a burn - cinnamon begins to burn strongly when heated. After applying the mask on the face is recommended to lie down for ten minutes.
It will help to clear pores from comedones, increase blood circulation in the skin cells and reduce sebum secretion. Ingredients:
- 1 ginger root,
- 1 tsp potato starch,
- 1 tbsp. hot water,
- 1 tbsp. hot milk or cream.
On a fine grater, rub the pre-peeled ginger root, add potato starch, hot water and hot milk or cream. Stir all ingredients until a smooth, viscous consistency. If necessary, warm the mask to a comfortable temperature.
Use steaming masks with ginger if comedones appear.
Steaming out masks for normal skin
As a rule, the skin of a normal type does not need deep cleansing, since it copes with the pollution itself. But this does not mean that it is not necessary to help normal skin more effectively absorb nutrients from cosmetics, because heated pores are more susceptible to care products. Unlike other types, pairing masks for normal skin are quite simple and contain few ingredients, because their purpose is to warm the skin and not to solve serious skin problems.
The mask gently steam and strengthens the oxygen exchange in the skin cells. To make it you need:
- 1 tsp dried daisy flowers,
- a small slice of rye bread,
- 3 tbsp. warm milk.
Crush bread, pour with milk and mix until a homogeneous mushy consistency. Leave the bread to swell at room temperature for about half an hour. During this time, daisy flowers pour 1 tbsp. boiling water and leave for ten minutes. Mix the swollen bread with flowers, heat slightly in the microwave or in a water bath and apply on the face with a thick layer. The mask doesn’t hold well on the skin, so it’s best to cover your face with a warm, damp towel and take a horizontal position.
A very simple mask recipe, which, however, has a very positive effect on the skin, cleansing it of toxins and decomposition products. Mix:
- 1 tbsp. candied honey,
- 2 tbsp. warm water or milk.
Apply a warm mixture to the skin of the face and neck with a cosmetic brush and cover with a plastic wrap on top.
A simple honey mask will rid your face of accumulated toxins.
Mask of aloe and sour cream
Suitable for soothing the skin after aggressive cosmetic procedures, including hardware. The mask soothes and restores skin cells, while affecting the heat on the upper layers of the epidermis. Mix in equal proportions fresh juice or aloe pulp, crushed leaves of psyllium (preferably fresh) and rich sour cream. Heat the mixture in a water bath to a temperature of 35-37 degrees and apply on the skin.
Steaming masks for dry skin
Dry skin must be constantly nourished, otherwise it will quickly become covered with wrinkles. It is necessary to gently steam out the face without overheating, since skin with a lack of lipids is often very thin. The composition of the steaming masks must include natural base oils, as well as emollient and soothing ingredients. To dry out dry skin only in extreme cases - when the pores are too dirty, and creams and serums cease to have the desired effect.
Cleans, soothes and deeply moisturizes even the driest skin. With a high sensitivity of the face, it is recommended to warm the mask to no more than 30 degrees. To prepare the mask you will need:
- 1 tbsp. fresh pulp or aloe juice,
- 2 tbsp. rolled oatmeal,
- 3 tbsp. hot milk
- 1/2 tsp jojoba oil
Oatmeal must be pre-grind in a coffee grinder to fine crumbs. Then pour the porridge with hot milk and let it swell. Add the remaining ingredients and apply on the skin. If necessary, heat the mixture in a water bath to a warm but not hot state. Cover your face with a towel dipped in warm water over the mask.
Masks with oatmeal help very delicately clean dry skin
Paraffin masks are very effective for saturating the skin with moisture, and waxing masks based on paraffin can simultaneously exfoliate, soften and nourish dehydrated skin. To prepare a warming mask, prepare the following ingredients:
- 4 tbsp. paraffin wax or beeswax,
- 1/2 tsp grape seed oil
- 1/2 tsp macadamia oil.
Heat paraffin in a water bath until melted, remove from heat and add base oils. Cool the mixture to a comfortable temperature and apply it to your face and neck with a cosmetic brush. Relax completely during application so that the paraffin will freeze without cracking. For a more active impact, put a warm towel on your face. Twenty minutes later, remove paraffin from the skin and wash with cool water.
Mask with potatoes
A simple potato mask sauna heats the deep layers of the epidermis, relieves swelling, soothes the skin and improves the complexion. Cosmetics applied after the potato mask are more active. To prepare the warming mask, you will need:
- 1 medium potato,
- 3 tbsp. hot milk
- 1/2 tsp wheat germ oil.
Boil the potatoes until tender, peel and turn them into a smooth mash using a blender. Add the remaining ingredients and, when hot, apply the mask on the face and neck. Cover your face with a warm towel and take a horizontal position. Potato mask keeps warm for a long time, so it is better to maintain it on the skin for at least half an hour.
Mechanism of action
Those who have been rewarded by nature with normal skin type can usually be cleaned with scrubs and low concentrated peeling compositions. But those whose skin is too thin and sensitive, as well as those whose vessels are very close to the surface, were somewhat less fortunate. After all, abrasive particles can damage the delicate cover.
Paring mask for such cases is the safest and most gentle option. It will also suit girls with problematic skin, because rashes and redness are another contraindication to the use of products with solid particles.
How does such a mask work?
- It raises the temperature of the skin surface, opening the pores and improving metabolic processes.
- As a result of the opening of the pores, oxygen has the ability to penetrate deeper, thereby giving the face a more healthy look.
- Temperature affects the synthesis of collagen, activating its production, resulting in increased elasticity.
- All the pollution appears outside, gradually ridding the fair sex of black spots and even acne.
The main advantage of such procedures is safety. After all, there is no need to sit, covered with a towel, over the just boiling broth. Simply apply to the skin the composition, which immediately begins to act.
Facial mask steam or clean skin without problems
Steaming out masks are necessary not only for age-related manifestations, but also for excessively oily skin. It is the latter reason that is the most frequent indication for carrying out such procedures, incl. and at home. The first thing the user needs to know is variations on such procedures:
- fabric - this mask has a fabric basis (you can use only natural materials, most often it is gauze) with special slits for eyes and mouth, the fabric is dipped in the prepared solution / decoction, i.e. plays the role of a compress
- steamI, as in the first case, the name speaks for itself, the process boils down to the fact that the user keeps his head above the steam from the prepared hot solution for a while, by analogy to the grandmother’s way of treating a cold infection, a thick towel covers the back of the head,
- hot - in this embodiment, the effect of the hot mask is due to the special composition that is able to heat up the dermis as much as possible, most often these are variations with mustard powder, red pepper (sometimes pepper oil is used), salt or soda, etc.
Indications for the use of such procedures in any way can be:
• age manifestations,
• cleaning the skin and pores,
• prevention of frostbite,
• improvement of skin color.
Contraindications: couperosis, hypertension, sensitive skin, allergic to one of the components.
But in order for the tool to work for the good, it is necessary to apply it correctly. Here are a few rules:
- Распаривающая маска и распаривание лица над емкостью с горячим содержимым ‒ две самостоятельные процедуры, которые нельзя делать одновременно. Двойное тепловое воздействие может быть причиной гибели некоторого числа клеток.
- Скраб целесообразно применять после маски.
- After applying the composition, to achieve the desired effect, it is necessary to cover the face with a paper napkin with slots for the mouth and eyes. You can also use pieces of cling film. This will help create a “sauna effect”.
- The optimal session duration is 10-20 minutes.
- You can make such masks no more than once every ten days.
Face masks that have a thermal effect can be:
This tool is suitable for any skin type, but the most pronounced effect will be noticeable on the problem.
To prepare the mask will need 1 tbsp. zinc ointment (it can be purchased at almost any pharmacy), 1 tsp. white clay and some fresh cucumber juice. All ingredients are thoroughly mixed and applied to the face.
The vaporizing compound with zinc will help eliminate oily shine, black spots and perfectly moisturize, giving freshness.
Prepare 20 grams of oatmeal, 1 tsp. soda and some warm milk to dilute the mixture to a slurry. This composition perfectly exfoliates, cleanses the pores, tones and makes the skin more tender due to milk.
With honey and yolks
This simple recipe is available to everyone, and the effect can often be compared even with professional cosmetic procedures. 2 tbsp. honey mixed with 2 yolks and gradually heated in a water bath. Make sure that the temperature is not high, otherwise the yolk may clot.
This tool quickly opens the pores, removes greasy plugs, and also nourishes the skin with its beneficial substances.
The easiest option, which is suitable even for very busy women. You just need to cook 1-2 potatoes, carefully knead them, let them cool down a little and distribute on the face. Cover with a towel and leave for 15 minutes.
Potato mask will help remove puffiness, remove signs of fatigue, clean pores and even make fine lines less noticeable. And if you rub the skin after the procedure with a decoction of chamomile, you will also get an excellent soothing effect.
Cook thick semolina porridge in water without adding any other ingredients. Allow to cool slightly, apply on face with dense layer. Cover with cling film and leave for 20 minutes.
In addition to the steaming effect, manna mixture has several beneficial effects - it nourishes and whitens perfectly.
Nothing complicated, just dissolve 2 tbsp. in 1 l. boiled water. Before the procedure, apply a moisturizer on cleansed skin and after 20 minutes a towel soaked in warm saline solution.
Very cautiously it is worth using such tools to those who suffer from rosacea, acne and have problems with blood pressure.
Steaming out masks - popular and effective, they perfectly clean the deep layers of the skin, giving a healthy glow and lifting effect. Always be beautiful!
Indications for the use of steam face masks
Home remedies for the face should be used with caution, you can injure certain areas of the skin.
· Cleansing the skin and pores,
· Removal of toxins and slags from the deep layers of the epidermis,
· Reduction of age manifestations,
· Improving the color and condition of the skin,
· Prevention of acne and black spots,
· Enhance skin tone.
There are also contraindications:
· Allergy to drugs
To steam the face to open the pores need to correctly and carefully. In the salon, an experienced cosmetologist will be able to choose the means by which for your skin type you can effectively clean the pores by deep peeling, without damaging the dermis.
Preparation for the procedure of steaming face
If you decide to clean your face with a steam mask, then you need to take into account such aspects:
1. Thoroughly clean your face from cosmetics. It is advisable to wash well with special cleansers.
2. For steaming at home, you can use essential oils or pre-cooked herbal decoction of herbs.
3. Collect the hair in the tail or bun so that they do not interfere with steaming.
4. Prepare in advance napkins or small towels with which you wipe the sweat from your face.
5. Sweat wipe during and after the procedure. Until the face is completely cool.
Traditional steaming method for face
Put the pan on the fire, add purified water and a few drops of lemon, grapefruit or rosemary essential oil. Bring to a boil and set aside on a pre-cooked board. Cover with a large towel and at a distance of 20-30 cm breathe this composition. In advance, you need to prepare disposable napkins or cotton woven napkins in order to get wet sweat.
Features and types of steam masks for face
1. Steam masks.
Cleaned skin due to steam. The effect of the sauna is achieved by heating the liquid with the addition of therapeutic agents to a boil. Putting a towel over your head, you should be in this position for 20-30 minutes. Steam contributes to the deep disclosure of pores for cleaning out clogged sebaceous structures.
2. Fabric masks.
The effectiveness of the fabric mask has been tested and proven by many of the fair sex. It works as a compress. The prepared fabric with slits for eyes and lips is moistened in a warm solution. On the fabric advise with similar cuts impose a dense film to the cooling process took place more slowly. In the process of steaming, you will need to moisten the cloth 2-3 times, as it cools.
3. Hot masks.
The meaning of such a mask is that the ingredients in its composition give a chemical reaction, causing heat. For example, mustard powder when mixed with warm water gives a pungent effect.
How long does it take to keep a steam mask for steaming?
Any composition that should be applied to the face before cleaning at home for steaming begins to apply from the forehead and only after getting used distribute further throughout the skin (face, chin, neck). Keep the steaming mask for no more than 20 minutes. If a steam procedure is used, the exposure time is reduced by 5-10 minutes.
We pay attention - it is necessary to carry out the steaming procedures correctly: before applying the compositions, it is necessary to clean the cosmetics, be sure to check the reaction of the dermis to the composition (checked on the wrist), in this case the steaming procedure will help before cleaning the skin and pores, assist in solving age problems, etc. .
Facial bath 50 C steam face mask reviews
Today, you can buy a lot of cosmetics for skin care of the face, incl. professional. User reviews mention such brands as Garnier, Evelyn, Floresan, Organic Shop, etc. among the manufacturers of cosmetics (baths of 50 degrees).
The composition of some funds may include black clay, sometimes with zinc, necessarily flavoring oils, etc. Manufacturers guarantee care and cleansing of the skin, such a composition is easy to use and consumers are able to choose the appropriate price segment of the final product.
The responses of women stopped somewhere in the middle - no particular negative was revealed, but there was also no insanely inspiring effect when used. Many women leave feedback that it is much easier and cheaper to prepare compositions for cleansing the skin and pores at home and not to spend the family budget.
Recipes steam face masks at home
Oatmeal mask Oatmeal flakes should be slightly chopped in a blender. Pour them with hot milk. After five minutes, add a teaspoon of soda and immediately apply on face. Abrasive properties of soda can get a scrubbing effect.
Mask of cucumber. Mix 3 spoons of milk and egg yolk. Add a spoon of white or blue clay. One cucumber rubbed on a fine grater and add pulp to the mixture. Now this composition should be placed in a water bath and with constant stirring, warm up well. When hot, apply on face and cover with a tissue. After 10 minutes, rinse with warm water.
Mask of tomato and sea salt. 1 rinse the tomato with boiling water and peel. Knead in a smooth mash and add a little boiling water. Sea salt is finely ground to add to the composition and mix well. The mask should be hot, about 37-38 degrees. Apply on face and cover with a towel or woven mask. Tomato perfectly nourishes the skin with vitamins and gives a fresh look to the skin. It is suitable after a hard working day to restore strength and tone to the skin.
Honey mask. In cooking, the mask is simple, and the effect is amazing. The skin becomes smooth and smooth, cleared of toxins. Take 2 tablespoons of honey and heat it. Pour warm milk and 2 spoons. Apply on face and cover with a napkin and plastic wrap.
Potato mask. Due to the released starch, the mask soothes and relieves irritation from the skin of the face. Sebum from the deep layers of the skin is cleaned due to the powerful warming action. Take 1-2 potatoes and boil in uniforms until cooked. Puree and add hot milk and a few drops of wheat germ oil (olive oil will do). Apply a thick layer with your fingers and cover with a napkin and a wrap.
Mask of ginger root. Increased blood circulation in the skin cells and a noticeable decrease in the greasiness of the skin is achieved by using a mask of ginger root. Ginger grate on a fine grater. In a bowl, combine ginger and a spoonful of starch with hot milk. It should be a mass of hot jelly. Apply on face and under a towel soak for 20 minutes.
Mask with cinnamon. You will need to combine a spoonful of honey and the same amount of cinnamon, mix. Add corn flour and heat in a water bath. Before applying to the face, add a few drops of vitamin E. The vaporizing face mask with cinnamon has a powerful warming effect, therefore, it is not possible to do it during allergic skin reactions or even for minor inflammations and acne.
Mask from greasy shine. With the help of such a mask, the pores are cleaned and the effect of well-groomed skin is maintained for a long time. Buy in a pharmacy zinc ointment and combine it with white clay. In order to get the consistency of thick cream, you should warm up in a water bath and add a little aloe juice or fresh cucumber. 20 minutes after application, it is recommended to wash off the mask and wipe the face with cucumber lotion.
Herbal collection. You can steam out the skin simply by making dry herbs from the pharmacy. Mint, eucalyptus, chamomile, a series - will help to cope with inflammation and enlarged pores on the face. Brew herbs and after 15 minutes in a warm solution, soak a woven napkin, applying to the face for 5-7 minutes. As soon as the agent cools, repeat the procedure. This option of steaming face mask is suitable for any skin type and will help to overcome many problems.
Mask of eggs. For the procedure, take 2 egg yolks from chicken eggs. Mixed with warm honey and applied to the face in a hot condition. From above, be sure to cover with a damp cloth and plastic wrap. Leave for 15 minutes for exposure. The mask steam pores, thanks to the yolk - cleans subcutaneous fat and tightens pores.
Recommendations for the use of facial steaming procedures
· You can steam your face with masks no more than 1 time in 10 days. In winter it is recommended to do it once a month. With frequent use, you can dry out the skin.
· It is best to wash off the masks with warm chamomile or yarrow decoction.
· Products applied to the face should be at a comfortable temperature, too hot a mixture can cause skin burns.
· After deep cleansing of the pores, the skin needs moisturizing Take care to use a light emulsion or aloe vera cream, or any other non-weighting agent for moisturizing.
Any of the proposed masks can be varied and supplemented with a special decoction of medicinal herbs. It is recommended to make a compress on top of the mask, dropping a cloth in a hot chamomile or string decoction. Squeeze the fabric and put it on top of the mask. As soon as the napkin cools, repeat the manipulation. The warming effect on the skin of the face is beneficial if the skin is healthy. Good prevention of inflammation and acne are steaming face masks at home.
In beauty salons and in the pharmacy, there are always means for carrying out steam treatment procedures, but is it worth spending big money on them if masks from natural products have similar properties? Available procedures and at a time when you can conveniently do at home.