- To tell
- To recommend
To start eating healthy food you need nothing but desire. Among the people, there is a perception that one can eat only expensive foods. A very big mistake to think so. You do not need to be an oligarch to go on a healthy and healthy food. You just need to follow some rules.
Are we what we eat?
In fact, yes. The more a person absorbs fatty, carbohydrate and sweet foods, the more he provokes his body to the occurrence of disease. All that is tasty, but so harmful, except for a moment of pleasure, will bring with it diabetes or atherosclerosis. With an excess of harmful substances feel worse, appearance and, of course, there are problems with weight.
How to go to a healthy food and live happily ever after? You just need to follow the principles of healthy eating.
The period from breakfast to dinner should not exceed twelve hours. But the most dense should be only three meals. These include breakfast, dinner and lunch. Snacks should not be very nutritious, because in this case, more important meals will have to reduce or even abandon them.
Healthy foods include fruits and vegetables, they should be at least forty percent of the total daily meal. They bring the body only benefits due to the vitamins and minerals contained in them. Fiber also helps digestion.
Cereals are also necessary in the diet of any person. After all, these are peculiar filters that cleanse the body.
The daily rate of potassium and dietary fiber can provide nuts and seeds.
Milk and dairy products are mentioned in many books about tasty and healthy food. They have a beneficial effect on the gastrointestinal tract.
Meat and fish products - the best carrier protein. The latter is necessary for building muscles and cells of the human body. Those who do not consume meat, can turn their attention to legumes, as well as peas, broccoli, mushrooms.
On the day you need to drink at least two liters of pure non-carbonated water. All this is necessary in order to keep normal water-salt balance. It must be remembered that tea, coffee, mineral water and other drinks are not equal to water and they should not try to collect the daily norm.
When a person switches to proper nutrition, his daily calorie content is automatically reduced. That's because cholesterol and carbohydrate foods become less in the diet, and more useful. Accordingly, the calorie in a healthy diet should not exceed two thousand calories per day.
Even young children know that fast food, soda, snacks, smoked meats, deep-fried foods, canned food, muffins and white bread cannot be called healthy food for every day. It is best to replace all the snacks for more healthy products. For example, soda can be successfully replaced by juice or compote, and white bread - whole grain or rye.
With the principles figured out, now let's deal with what is a healthy food.
At the very top of the pyramid are the products that you need to use at a minimum. There are sweets, fast carbohydrates, cholesterol products and so on.
Behind them are dairy products and cheeses. Yes, these products are useful, but they can not be abused.
In the middle are uncooked cereals, foods with a low glycemic index, animal proteins, and vegetable fats. Vegetables and fruits that contain fiber are also in the middle.
At the base of the pyramid are all the same vegetables, fruits, clean water and physical activity.
There are many books about tasty and healthy food, but in order to eat properly, you do not need to follow only them. It is necessary to include fantasy and experiment.
The most effective way to transition to proper nutrition is to think through the menu. To avoid the temptation to eat what is bad, you need to plan in advance all meals.
Breakfast should be tight, so that the energy charge is enough for a long time and after an hour there is no feeling of hunger. The ideal option would be a porridge with fruit or nuts and honey. In the case when the porridge is tired and you want something new, you can cook oatmeal. This is one of the recipes for healthy food, which is different each time. Inside you can put anything from broccoli to banana and cottage cheese. Omelet with filling or cottage cheese with toppings in the form of jam, honey, condensed milk do not need to be forgotten, they perfectly saturate.
What to cook for lunch?
It is best to choose those products in which a lot of dietary fiber. The latter have a beneficial effect on the work of the gastrointestinal tract. In addition to dietary fiber, you need to eat proteins at lunchtime. A wonderful option would be a piece of meat or fish with vegetables and cereals to garnish. Vegetable casserole with meat also perfectly saturate and give energy.
Healthy dinner recipes for dinner are mostly very low-calorie dishes, and this is not entirely correct. If dinner is too light, you may want to eat later. Therefore, the last meal should be of medium density, but mainly consist of proteins. Natural yogurt, cottage cheese or omelet will best satisfy the body's need for protein.
It is important to remember that simple carbohydrates are still better to limit in the evening, since their late consumption can lead to weight gain.
Surely at work, no one eats healthy food during snacking. Usually eat on the principle that it is easier to buy and eat faster. And this is fundamentally wrong. Cooking healthy food does not take much time and you can take it with you to work. Healthy sandwiches can be made from whole grain breads and chicken fillet with salad. And you can cook cheese cakes or salted muffins. There are a lot of options, you just need not be afraid of experiments.
And in order to make it easier to understand what is useful and what is not, we will study the list.
The healthiest foods
Food made from these ingredients will be most beneficial.
- In the first place is a carrot. It has antioxidant properties and improves blood composition.
- Cabbage. Of all the types, broccoli and white cabbage are the most useful. It contains not only minerals and vitamins, but also fiber. And one and the second type of cabbage helps the body to remove cholesterol, prevents the development of oncology, strengthens the immune system. Vegetable is great for people who want to lose weight.
- Onion and garlic. They contain a huge amount of phytoncides that increase immunity. Those who consume these vegetables are protected from all bacteria and viruses.
- Tomatoes Another strong antioxidant that, moreover, has a positive effect on vision.
- Apples. In apples, a lot of pectin, fiber, iron. They help eliminate bad cholesterol and toxins. In addition, apples are great help to lose weight and stimulate the bowels.
- Banana. Fruits are saturated with potassium, fructose and carbohydrates. Well saturated and do not cause allergies.
- Avocado. Very useful product, saturated with fats, vitamins and trace elements. Avocado use prolongs youth and is cancer prevention.
- Berries. Many properties are the same with fruits, but this does not mean that they are unprofitable. If you eat a handful of berries every day, you can disperse your metabolism, improve your mood and strengthen your immune system. You need to pay attention to cloudberries, strawberries, raspberries, cherries, sea buckthorn, blueberries, grapes, black currants, bird cherry, cranberries.
- Legumes Consist of vegetable protein, fiber, trace elements and vitamins. There are no bad fats in them, in this organism only the benefits of their use. They prevent the formation of oncology, help to solve the problem of constipation. From legumes you can prepare many healthy meals for vegetarians. The latter are very fond of legumes for replenishing the protein in the diet.
- Nuts They contain chromium, zinc, carbohydrates, vitamins of group B, as well as A and E. They have a rich taste and give a feeling of satiety for a long time. But you need to be careful with them, because nuts are a very high-calorie product. Almonds, hazelnuts, cashews, chestnuts, peanuts and walnuts are considered the most useful.
- Honey. All useful is present in honey. This antibacterial effect, and enhance immunity, and strengthen the body, and invigorating effect. Honey will help if there are problems with digestion, blood vessels or anemia.
- Green tea. A natural antioxidant, rich in vitamin C, minerals and polyphenol. If you drink it constantly, then the work of the heart and kidneys is normalized. It also reduces the risk of cancer and liver problems. But he also has contraindications, so you should consult a doctor before use.
- A fish. Any of the species - a storehouse of vitamins, but the most useful are salmon. The content of omega-acids, protein, phosphorus and other beneficial substances in fish affects the body. For example, the quality of blood in a systematic use may change, and cholesterol will return to normal.
- Olive oil. Another helper against bad cholesterol. It is an excellent prevention against cancer tumors, and all thanks to the content of linoleic acid, vitamins K, E, D, microelements and oleic acid.
- Wholemeal flour. This is ideal for losing weight, because in it all carbohydrates are complex. There is bread from such flour, baking. It is the prevention of diabetes, problems with blood vessels and the gastrointestinal tract.
Healthy eating is not so difficult. The main thing is to understand all the nuances and limitations. You do not have to try to remake yourself alone, it is better to prepare healthy food for the whole family. This will improve the health of relatives, and support in the early stages.
Main healthy foods
What is proper healthy eating? Everything is very simple. To be healthy food must meet several uncomplicated conditions, namely:
- replenish the required amount of protein, fat, carbohydrates and vitamins and trace elements
- contain the required amount of fluid
- replenish the body's energy expenditure on livelihoods
- promote better digestion and assimilation of food
- contain only fresh and healthy foods
Based on this formulated 12 basic principles of proper nutrition.
1. Proper nutrition - varied
The diet should be as diverse as possible. This does not mean that you need to eat everything that comes to hand. The point is that during the day the body receives all the necessary substances: proteins, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins, macro and microelements. All these elements must necessarily be present in the daily diet of each person. The absence of any of them will lead to health problems, some of which may be irreversible. Carbohydrate, fat-free or protein-free diets are dangerous and anti-scientific speculations of inventors from the Internet. Thoughtless adherence to such diets will certainly add health problems. Sometimes there really are indications for reducing the consumption of a particular component of food, but they should be carried out only on the recommendation of a qualified specialist and under his supervision.
2. Proper nutrition
It is believed that the optimal number of meals per day is at least five. Indeed, 5-6 meals a day allows you to maintain a feeling of fullness throughout the day and, at the same time, do not overeat. Choosing a suitable number of meals for you should try to eat every day at about the same time. This will help the body to optimize digestion. Constant diet will bring even more benefits in conjunction with the formation and maintenance of the whole day (the same alternation of work and rest every day, a good night's sleep). It is necessary to mention that the last meal should be no later than 2 hours before bedtime (if something is very light, then it is possible 1 hour before bedtime).
4. Products for proper nutrition
Products should be as healthy and fresh as possible. For example, when choosing meat it is necessary to give preference to poultry or lean beef, but not pork. Perfectly complement the menu any fish. It is better to buy chilled rather than frozen foods, because freezing is an aggressive way of preservation and negatively affects the quality of the products.
When choosing any products you need to carefully look at the composition and shelf life of products, you can also pay attention to the content of BJU and caloric content. Animal fats are better to prefer vegetable. It will be useful to mention that in order to maintain a healthy microflora of the gastrointestinal tract, regular consumption of fermented milk products (for example, low-fat kefir) will be beneficial.
5. Proper nutrition is healthy and tasty!
Food should be delicious. Yes, besides goodness, food should also be enjoyable. This does not mean that you need to "live to eat", but tasteless and nondescript food, too, should not be. The pleasant smell and beautiful appearance of the food raise the appetite before the start of the meal and contribute to the speedy production of enzymes in the gastrointestinal tract necessary for the digestion of food. A good taste of food contributes to the secretion of saliva, which is also involved in digestion, and just uplifting.
6. We eat only freshly prepared food and refuse semi-finished products.
The most wholesome food is the one that was just cooked. And its benefit decreases with every hour after cooking, not to mention the dishes of yesterday or the day before yesterday freshness. They may not only be useless, but even harmful.
The situation is even worse with semi-finished products. If they initially have a small proportion of useful substances, then in the process of long-term storage and preparation, this smallness is also lost. In addition, semi-finished products often contain a large amount of salt, flavor enhancers, preservatives and other questionable ingredients. Therefore, it is possible to eat semi-finished products only occasionally, when you absolutely do not have enough time for cooking. It happens that someone loves sausage or can not live without instant noodles. In this case, you can also occasionally “indulge” yourself with these products, but you need to be aware that this food is useless and does not represent any nutritional value.
7. Proper cooking
Healthy food is properly cooked food. Many foods must be heat treated before eating. In most cases, it is roasting. Frying is any cooking of food in hot oil. Here lies the problem. Even if you do not take into account the trans fats, which are not averse to some fast-food establishments and manufacturers of margarines, it still remains the extra calories produced by products from the oil during frying, as well as the probability of formation of carcinogens with a strong heating of products in the oil. Therefore, the preferred cooking methods are cooking, steaming and baking (for example, in the oven). With proper skill and ingenuity, these methods allow you to get delicious ready-made products without adding extra fat to them. Lovers of roast can use the grill: classic, in the oven, or grill-pan, which allows you to cook products without the use of oil. Another way to handle products without oil is to use a microwave.
8. In the diet must be present vegetables and fruits.
Vegetables must be included in every meal. Due to the vitamins, organic and mineral substances contained in them, fiber, vegetables have a beneficial effect on the digestive process, stimulate the intestinal function and supply the body with essential nutrients. Vegetables almost do not contain fat and therefore they can be consumed in large quantities and even in the evening when it is recommended to refrain from other carbohydrate dishes. Especially useful are green and non-starchy vegetables. Fruits are also rich in vitamins and other beneficial substances, and they must also be present in the diet. But because of the higher content of fructose than in vegetables, you should not get involved in them, especially in the afternoon.
9. Food should not be fast
It means that you can not eat on the run or in a hurry. Even if you are very hungry, you still need to set the table and start the meal without haste. It is very useful to focus on food, as a pleasant process. A leisurely conversation with family members or friends over dinner does not hurt, but it is better to refrain from watching TV while eating. Also important is the thorough chewing of food. This is especially true for dry food and snack lovers. You can meet the recommendations to do 20-40 chewing movements, before swallowing food for better digestion. How many chews do you do? Посчитайте, ради интереса.
10. Сладости и мучное в рационе питания
В питании должны отсутствовать или быть сведены к минимуму сладости и мучное. Мучное и сладкое (так называемые быстрые углеводы) дают слишком много энергии организму, часть которой он быстро усваивает, а невостребованную часть откладывает про запас в виде жировой прослойки. There is a sharp surge of energy, and right after that the same sharp decline of strength. The high sugar content of such foods causes a jump in insulin levels in the blood. If you often abuse sweet, then diabetes can develop. In addition, with a constantly high level of sugar in the blood, damage to the walls of blood vessels can occur. Places of such damage become centers for deposits of cholesterol plaques, which, increasing with time, will interfere with blood flow in the vessels.
But not necessarily completely abandon the flour and sweet. You can find them a useful replacement. For example, white bread can be replaced with wholemeal bread. Sweets can be replaced with dried fruits, nuts. If you really want sweet, then it is permissible to eat a little bitter chocolate or ice cream without additives. Other sweets are allowed, but it is better to eat them in small portions and after the main meal - this will not cause a sharp jump in blood sugar levels.
11. During the day, the required amount of water should flow.
No one will argue that water is very useful and vital for us. How much water do you need per day for you? Everything is very simple. You can often find the figure of 2 liters per day or more. This is a general recommendation. It is harmful both excess and lack of water in the body, so you do not need to pour water into yourself against your desire or, conversely, limit water intake if you are thirsty. It is important to avoid the emergence of thirst. If you are thirsty, dehydration has already begun. Do not forget to drink water in small portions during the day and avoid strong thirst.
12. Refusal of bad habits
Everyone knows about the dangers of alcohol, tobacco and drugs. The most serious damage to human health with these substances is a topic for a separate article. Here it should only be noted that these substances adversely affect all body systems, in particular, the metabolism is disturbed, the gastrointestinal tract suffers, the appetite decreases, the central nervous system and the endocrine system are inhibited. Therefore, if you want to be healthy, then you need to get rid of bad habits.
Basic concepts of quality nutrition
Considering the principles of healthy eating, based on the advice of WHO, the following main criteria should be noted:
- Food must be quite diverse. Its basis must necessarily be vegetable components and products. They contain enough dietary fiber, as well as active substances that contribute to the prevention of chronic diseases. It is better to eat, as recommended by WHO: a variety of herbal products that can provide the body with the necessary substances, eliminating the need to additionally take mineral supplements and all sorts of vitamins.
- Every day, it is desirable to consume at least 400 g of fruits with different vegetables, and priority should be given, on the recommendation of WHO, to products grown in the region where the individual lives. Such advice appeared in the program after studying epidemiological situations. Scientists have shown that where the population adhered to traditional preferences, the prevalence of oncological diseases, diseases of the heart and blood vessels (as well as various infections) was significantly lower than in regions with a “globalized” menu. It is the local fruits with vegetables that contain almost the entire range of components necessary for the body of autochton.
- The “food status” (WHO term meaning diet) of a certain person is formed on the basis of the energy he receives and the resulting shortage of substances. This characteristic also depends on the degree of its physical activity. WHO recommends tracking such an index as the human body mass index. To calculate it, the weight of the person in kilograms should be divided by the height in the square, expressed in meters. The most favorable indicator is 20–25. When the upper limit is exceeded, it means that a person is overweight, he is at risk of all sorts of diseases.
- It is required to control the fats entering the body with products - their quantity, and especially quality. You should try to obtain such substances from plant products. Fats are required by the body, because they are the transporters of energy, but an excess of fatty acids causes the development of heart attack, thrombosis, stroke, certain types of cancer.
- They supply iron to the body algae. If in our country, according to the WHO, there is no protein deficiency, then anemia caused by iron deficiency is very common.
- Sugar, together with other easily digestible carbohydrates, provokes caries, contributes to gaining excess mass. Because of this, WHO recommends restricting itself in the use of such food, prefer products in which the sugar content is reduced.
- Excess salt in food contributes to the development of hypertension, some cerebrovascular diseases. It is necessary to limit its consumption, setting the bar - for a day, a maximum of 6 g. Practically all this quantity is already in bread and other products. Therefore, it is undesirable to add some food. To ensure the prevention of iodine deficiency, it is better to use only iodized salt.
- It is important to cook properly. It is necessary to prefer such conditions of its preparation, under which it will not be necessary to use sugar, animal oil, salt or fat. Priority should be given to cooking, baking.
- The main principle of high-quality feeding of the newborn is feeding the mother's breast until at least six months of his life with the introduction of artificial feeding only after reaching the age of 4 months.
Twelve basic principles of truly healthy eating.
In conclusion, we summarize all of the above, introducing you to the ten commandments on which WHO was based, developing criteria for healthy eating. Every person for their health should be guided by them:
- An indispensable requirement is the use of the most diverse products, the vast majority of which belong to the plant species.
- Every day several times it is necessary to eat foods such as ordinary potatoes, various cereals, flour products, as well as bread.
- Eat daily fruit, certainly fresh and always grown in the home region, as well as vegetables, and the consumption rate - at least 400 g
- To maintain body weight in the recommended settings is required daily to ensure a moderate load.
- Be sure to control the presence of fat in the food, but not too much. Try to replace it with plant oils.
- Be sure to replace any fatty foods with grains or legumes.
- Milk should be removed from your diet.
- Acquire products with a minimum percentage of the presence of sugar, it is required to use it very moderately, significantly limiting the intake of sweets or sugary drinks.
- Moderate the intake of salt. Her total amount consumed is a teaspoon daily. Replace table salt with iodized product.
- Drinking alcohol is prohibited.
The most important basis for healthy eating
Eat on the principle of plates. Take a simple dining vessel and divide in half. Let half always take a vegetable salad with vegetable oil dressing, or any unsweetened fruit. We also divide the rest in half, and put on it a piece of meat or fish, steamed, grilled, or roasted in a dry frying pan, and a portion of porridge. In addition to cereal, you can use wholemeal bread or pasta from durum wheat. Such methods can be 3, the other 2 - snacks with fruits, vegetables, yogurt, nuts.
Principles of healthy eating:
1. It is desirable to eat food in small portions 6 times a day, this is the so-called split meals. It is better to eat more often and gradually, than 2 times to eat to the dump. So the stomach will not stretch, the body will feel light, there will be no constant feeling of hunger.
2. The last time a day to eat 3 hours before bedtime, at 19-20 hours. Dinner is better light low-calorie foods.
3. The time interval between meals and dinner should be 12 hours, not more.
4. It is necessary to make breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea more saturated and nutritious.
5. In the diet include at least 40% of fruits and vegetables to the total amount of food. Fruits and vegetables contain vitamins and minerals that are so necessary for the human body. In addition, it is fiber, which helps digestion.
6. For general cleansing, it is necessary to include cereals in the menu. They act as absorbents, helping to cleanse the body of toxins.
7. On the day you need to eat some nuts and seeds in raw and unsalted form. They contain a large amount of potassium and dietary fiber.
8. Lactobacilli help to preserve the intestinal flora, so dairy products also should not be forgotten to include in the diet.
9. Protein is the main element of the human cell, which is why it needs to be replenished with protein - vegetarians with legumes, peas, broccoli, animal protein such as meat and fish is suitable for the rest.
10. As is known, the human body consists of 90% of the liquid. This balance must be maintained by drinking up to 2 liters of water per day. Drink non-carbonated, ordinary water.
11. Follow the number of calories consumed during the day, its amount should not exceed 2000 kcal.
12. To exclude canned foods as much as possible, especially their frequent use can lead to serious diseases of the digestive system of the body.
13. Fried, salted, smoked dishes, fast food, too, can not be eaten all the time.
14. Sparkling water, especially sweet, also does not bring anything good to the body. It is better to replace it with fruit drinks, fruit drinks and juices.
15. Fresh white bread is more appropriately replaced with rye, bran or crackers.
If you follow these simple rules, the body will work like a clock, there will be no constant fatigue, lack of sleep, weakness. Activity and cheerfulness will come along with healthy and proper nutrition!
Good nutritional benefits
These are twelve basic principles, following which you improve your nutrition. Some might think that following these principles is difficult, but in fact it is not. Of course, if at the moment your diet does not comply with any of these principles, then it will be quite difficult to follow all twelve at once. But this is not necessary. You can start gradually - to change their gastronomic preferences and adjust the mode of the day. Perhaps it will first take a little more time to cook and to the process of eating. But gradually it will become a habit. Moreover, quite a bit of time will pass and you will feel how your health has changed for the better: your appetite has improved, unpleasant sensations have disappeared in the stomach after eating, in general, all the good things we talked about at the very beginning have happened.
It should be remembered that these principles of proper nutrition are not a diet and do not require strict adherence. It is only general guidelines for healthy eating and they should be followed as much as possible. If you suddenly wrap up in some fast food establishment or eat a donut with jam, then of course nothing irreparable will happen. But you will notice how similar food is heavily placed in the stomach compared to healthy and light foods. The severity of unhealthy food loads the gastrointestinal tract and internal organs beyond measure. Such a load can lead to wear and various diseases. Consequently, a useful and light meal increases the resource of the body, and therefore prolongs life. No wonder these rules are called the principles of healthy eating.
Healthy fats, and not very healthy
In the human diet should be only 10% of animal fats from sources such as milk, natural fat, and eggs. Everything else is healthy vegetable fats. It is necessary to choose oils with a high content of omega-3 fatty acids for your salads and vegetables. This will not only accelerate weight loss, but also serve as prevention of heart attacks and problems with blood vessels. Sources of omega-three are fatty fish, as well as all natural nuts and seeds, flaxseed, sesame and olive oils.
Bread and other familiar joys
The problem of modern man is that he eats too little cereal in its pure form, and too much bread and sweet pastries. So we get an excess of simple carbohydrates, which are quickly absorbed, “swing” blood sugar levels, and make us hungry literally a couple of hours after eating food. Because loaves of white flour, cakes and biscuits should be refused, at least for the time of active weight loss. And in general, such food is not healthy. In the pyramid of healthy nutrition, WHO, it takes about 10% of the total, and should not become the basis of the diet.
What meat is good for us
Radical supporters of vegetarianism argue that none. Doctors are not so categorical. We still need complete proteins to recover from our workouts, to get enough amino acids for the normal functioning of the immune system. But if we do not eat chicken and fish, or lean beef, and sausage or meatballs from the frozen department of semi-finished products, we get not so much animal, as vegetable, soy protein. Yes, all sausage products are made to be cheap. Soy mince is cheaper, therefore, we do not get what we need. In addition, the semi-finished products are “charged” with a huge amount of salt and preservatives, which also somehow does not contribute to the preservation of our health.
Most harmful fats
We need to clear our diet of margarine, sandwich spreads and various pastes. They contain trans fats, as well as in fast food. These fats are dangerous because they increase the level of "bad" cholesterol, and contribute to the blockage of blood vessels. And they make us fat, because in combination with sugar they significantly increase the appetite.
Vegetables - how, to whom and how much
Eat one potato and carrots? Expect problems with digestion, and with the cleansing of the intestines, and with excess weight too. A healthy diet is 5 servings of vegetables per day. Think of something like cabbage, zucchini, cucumbers, tomatoes, and green lettuce, and not just about root vegetables. Vegetables will help protect against heart disease, high blood pressure and excess weight. After all, they increase the volume of servings, and reduce calorie content. And they also contain vitamins and trace elements necessary for health.
What about sweet fruit? They are advised to limit us, as well as other sources of simple carbohydrates. After all, they increase blood sugar levels, cause appetite fluctuations and contribute to ... overeating and weight gain. Of course, if there are no problems with obesity, you can eat a couple of bananas, and a piece of chocolate sometimes. But seeking to get rid of excess should choose foods with a low glycemic index. These are dark cereals (buckwheat and brown rice), as well as unsweetened fruits and berries. All legumes have a low glycemic index. And if you just need to lower it in any dish, add vegetables to it with a lot of fiber, and some source of protein. So you can control your appetite, and nurture moderation in nutrition.
The main rule of a healthy diet is its diversity. It is necessary to pick up several types of cereals, several sources of high-grade protein, and various vegetables and fruits. From this we make up the menu for the week, cook, and carry food with us. Otherwise, it will be quite difficult to follow the quality of food. After all, in catering establishments often margarine, trans fats, and a lot of sugar for taste are used.