- How to check credit history for free
- How to learn credit history on the Internet
- How to know the history of visiting sites in 2018
- credit history check for free
Tip 2: How to get a credit history
Credit history begins at the moment when a citizen first received a loan. The institute of credit histories was introduced in Russia in 2005 with the entry into force of the law “On credit histories”. For storage of credit histories there are Credit history bureaus. This is where banks can get information about the borrower's credit history. The credit bureau ensures that third parties will not be able to obtain the borrower's credit history.
Credit history contains the following information:
- Last name, first name and patronymic of the borrower, his passport details
- Information on loan amounts, interest, payment terms
- Additional part, both about the borrower and the lender.
In order to get a credit history at the Bureau, you must submit a request to the Credit History Bureau. To do this, simply write a statement and present an identity document. For the first time, the credit history service is free of charge; re-obtaining a credit history will require payment. The credit history can be provided either in the form of a printout to the borrower personally or sent electronically to the email address specified by the borrower. In this case, the file containing the credit history data will be signed with the electronic digital signature of the head of the Credit History Bureau (due to which the document has legal force on a par with the paper one). The bureau is obliged to provide the applicant with his credit history within a period not exceeding 10 days from the date of application. Credit histories are kept at the Bureau of Credit Histories for 15 years.
Getting credit history may be necessary not only out of mere curiosity. In the credit history errors can be made that will affect both the conditions for granting a loan by the bank (higher interest rates, refusal to issue a loan). If you find errors in your credit history, you can write a statement to the Credit History Bureau with a request to correct them. The bureau is obliged to satisfy the request or give a reasoned refusal. Failure to correct errors in the credit history can be challenged by the borrower in court.
Make a request and get a response from the bank in just 30 minutes →
Credit history today plays a more important role for most people than it was before. If you have had some shortcomings in the observance of payment discipline, they, as a rule, lead to refusals of banking institutions from giving you new loans.
And this in turn spoils life for people who are planning to buy a car, an apartment, or just buy a vacuum cleaner. That is why it is important at any stage to periodically be interested in records about you in the All-Russian Bureau of Credit Histories (hereinafter referred to as the CII).
Credit History: the Formation Process
The history of your payments on existing or already repaid loans is a kind of chronology of relationship events at a fair or not level with a banking organization. This turn of events appears as soon as you have applied for any type of loan.
It is necessary to take into account the fact that if you agreed on a loan, but did not receive it for your own reasons, this does not work for you, since it is immediately obvious that you spent the time and money of the credit organization, but refused receive it. Regarding the current state of affairs - loan servicing, the information about you gets into the credit bureau every week.
However, it is formed as follows:
1. you agreed a loan
2. received a loan
3. pay it on time
4. made a delay, etc.
All your "gestures" get on the digital media in the CIA. Consequently, each client of the bank should be careful and try to save face with all its might.
Where do banks transfer information about borrowers?
Often, our readers mistakenly believe that banking organizations work immediately with all the BCHs of our country. However, the situation is completely different. The fact is that cooperation with the bureau is a paid service, which means that the more companies you work with, the more you have to pay.
It is for this reason that banks, most often, work only with 1-3 CII. There they send information about their existing customers, and in the same place they request information about the people who come to them for the first time.
The web has information about who cooperates with whom, we recommend that you study this table. It will help you navigate where your file can be stored.
Online credit check online for free
You can learn your CI in different ways - for free and for a small fee (up to 1000 rubles). All features are in the photo below:
Usually, the procedure allows you to apply to the CII free of charge once a year and request an extract from your file, detailed instructions are given here. If you wish to follow the records regularly, then such a request will leave you from 300 to 1000 rubles for one appeal.
By the way, you can find out your CI for a small nominal fee right now by clicking on this link. The procedure will take no more than 5 minutes.
Without leaving your home, you can also ask how you are doing, but you need to know the special code of the subject, which must be specified in your loan agreement. This information allows you to find out where your data is stored, i.e. which bureau is responsible for keeping your folder safe. And if earlier for this one had to personally contact the CII, now the procedure has become somewhat simpler.
It is enough to issue a special request in the online mode, specify personal data (name, date of birth, region), as well as the form to receive the answer: to the postal address or fax number. Usually, everything about everything is allocated up to seven days from the moment you submit the corresponding request.
Step by step instructions for obtaining data from CI
If you know where your data is stored, then just go to the website of the CII you need and place an order. But since there are more than thirty such organizations in Russia, information can be in one or several institutions.
The borrower does not always know which organization exactly contains data about his reputation. In order to find out the number of the Bureau, where there are records about you, you need to refer to the website of the Central Bank of Russia at http://ckki.www.cbr.ru.
Simplified procedure is as follows:
How to find out where your credit history is stored?
- Visit the website of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation in the section "Credit Histories" at cbr.ru/ckki,
- Select the section “Request for providing information about credit bureaus”,
- Choose the appropriate form of attitude to CI. For a borrower, this is a subject.
- Select, depending on the availability of information about my code, the subject of the CI appropriate value - I know my code or not. If you don’t know it, it’s not possible to get data for free in this way, and you’ll have to contact paid services. Or, if you want to receive a new code, then for this you need to contact the representative office of the BCH in your city or any credit organization,
- If the code is known, put a tick there. Then specify who makes the request (the borrower is an individual), and also tick the box confirming that the terms of the online request are confirmed,
- After that you will only have to fill in the empty fields in the online form and send your data. You need to remember the following rules - all words are written in Russian letters, there is no space between the series and the passport number, do not put a space more than once, the dates are indicated in the form DD.MM.GG.
- If everything is filled in correctly, you will see the entry “Thank you, your data has been sent to the system”
How to send a request to a specific CII
After you have found out where the data about you and your file is located, you are making a new request to a specific bureau. Perform the following manipulations:
1. Follow the link “Request for information on the CII”,
2. Choose the category "Subject"
3. Fill in the appropriate fields of personal data:
- FULL NAME,
- passport data (number, series, date of receipt),
- special code of the subject of credit history,
- specify your email address (Email),
- send the application for consideration,
- expect a response.
If you have some kind of credit history, the response from the CCCH will contain a list of the BKIs that have records of you, otherwise expect the inscription that "no credit history was found." And this means that there is no information about you in any of the BICs.
List of BKIs that give information online
Few organizations that keep credit history of citizens of the Russian Federation, can send a response in the online mode. These include:
You receive the data after registration in the system. The first request for all is free of charge. In addition, there are some nice bonuses for registered users of the resource: protection against fraudulent activities, SMS notification of new data entered into your file, options for correcting any errors that appeared in your credit history and subsequent help with this.
This organization works closely with the Credit Information Agency, so that you can request all the information you need on the official website of this organization. The resource also requires additional registration.
After registration, you will be able to access not only the data of your file, but also other “usefulness”:
• notification to a personal phone number,
• test-scoring used by banking institutions to evaluate borrowers for a loan,
• getting your special subject code, which you forgot,
• free check of a mortgage car, details here.
Checking history through your bank site
Some banks allow their customers, through their personal account, to request information on their compliance with payment discipline. If you did not find such a link, then there is a place to call the information center and clarify about the availability of such an opportunity. For Sberbank, the phone number is listed here.
How to quickly learn your CI?
Unfortunately, finding out about your file quickly and free will not work. The process of sending a report from the CII by submitting an application on the Central Bank website is a fairly long process that can take from several days to a week.
If you urgently need an extract, you can only get it for a fee. The easiest way to do this is in any banking organization that is in your city - you must visit the office in person, with a passport, and you will almost immediately be given the necessary information.
If you need to obtain data via the Internet, then there are a number of online portals for this, which we list above. Their advantage in saving customer time, you do not need to go anywhere, all the data will come to you in the mail.
In addition, some companies offer a “subscription” service, i.e. You will receive alerts that something has changed in your file, new entries have appeared. This is very convenient for those who are engaged in improving the credit history using an MFI or passing a special program from Sovcombank.
Such actions allow, without leaving your home, access to your credit history, which means you do not spend your personal time searching for your data.
What is credit history
A credit history is information about how many loans are listed for a citizen and how conscientiously he returns the money.
Bank specialists use this data to decide whether to issue a loan to a client and on what conditions. A good credit history gives you the right to apply for a lower interest on the loan, as the bank assumes that you will pay on time. With a bad financial dossier, a loan may not be approved.
Contents of credit history
The document consists of 4 parts:
- Title. Full name of an individual, his TIN and SNILS, passport data.
- The main. Address registration and actual residence. Details of registration as an IP and bankruptcy, if such data is available. Detailed information on loans received by an individual (amounts, interest, terms and specific repayment dates, pledged items, etc.)
- Additional (closed). Information about the financial institution that issued the loan to you and the person who has received your consent to receive a loan report.
- Informational. Formed on each application of an individual for a loan, including the applications for which it was denied a loan.
A bank or other financial institution, in which citizens receive borrowed money, can enter into an agreement with several banking institutions. As a result, information about you may not be in one, but in 2, 3, etc. bureau.
Own credit history can be spoiled
The document fixes everything, even the most insignificant changes in issues of issuing and repaying loans, providing installment payments, servicing bank cards, etc. Therefore, it is very easy to spoil the reputation without paying, for example, a couple of hundred rubles in overdraft. In the article, I already wrote how you can get into debt without noticing the time of the overdraft.
How to spoil credit history:
- Deviation from the repayment schedule of loan payments and the formation of delinquency.
- Registration for one person at once several credits or submission of applications at once in several banks.
- Legal proceedings with the bank.
- Technical errors of banks.
- Inattention of the borrower (for example, debts for annual maintenance may accumulate for a long time unused credit card).
- Speech you as a guarantor.
- Early repayment of loans, which deprives banks of part of the profits.
- Oddly enough, but the lack of information about you in the CII is also not a good sign for the bank. You are the “dark” horse for him. It is not known how you will make payments to repay the debt.
The borrower can deduce many dark spots of his financial biography. In the article on how to improve my credit history, I just share the most accessible ways to do it.
Who gets a credit report?
Each person can request a credit report. What it is? This is information from his credit history. Experts recommend doing it at least 1 time per year for the following reasons:
- Have complete information about your obligations and their performance if you are going to use borrowed funds of banks now or in the future.
- Understand why the bank refused to receive a loan.
- In time to notice the mistakes made in the formation of the document, and take measures to correct them.
- Identify the illegal actions of fraudsters. For example, issued in your name loan for a lost passport.
The report can also be ordered:
- banks, when they decide to grant a loan to a client,
- notaries when checking the purity of the transaction,
- the courts,
- TsKKI and Bank of Russia.
The listed organizations have access to the information part of the report without your consent. Access to the main part is given only with the written consent of the borrower.
Before describing how to get a report on loans, we need to understand what the code of the subject of credit history is and where to get it. The fact is that if it is available, access to information is greatly simplified.
What is the code of the subject of credit history and how to find it?
This is a kind of PIN code that you enter on the website of the Central Bank in order to get access to the list of credit bureaus where your credit history is located.
Where does this code come from? You have to come up with it when concluding a loan agreement at a financial institution. It is a set of letters and numbers. The implication is that we had to remember it or write it down in order to access the information later.
I want to appeal to readers of the blog. Someone even heard from bank employees that you need to keep the code? I interviewed all my friends and acquaintances who use borrowed money. Nobody knows anything about this code. She took out her two credit contracts, which have long been repaid - there is no code in them. So how was I supposed to recognize him?
I drew a conclusion from this only one - our state, as well as us, we must also learn financial literacy. At least in terms of timely informing the population about important issues. Laws have been written, special organizations have created, and they recommend recommending how to use all this on their own. Well, then we will understand.
Ways to check credit history
There are several ways to get a report on all your loans:
- Send requests to the BCH by mail, telegram or in person to visit these institutions.
I remind you that some offices are not located in the capital (for example, they are in Tyumen, Krasnoyarsk or Rostov-on-Don). And your file can be in one of these organizations.
- In the bank.
- With the help of special online services that will take all the work on themselves for your money.
Consider in order all the ways.
Step 1. Find out in which CII (or which) information about you is stored.
You make a request to the TsKKI via the Internet on the website cbr.ru. And here is the time to remember the subject code. The CCCH will send the bureau's list to your email.
If you do not know the subject code, contact any bank or CII for its formation. Это возможно будет сделать только при наличии кредитной истории. Если ее у вас нет, то и кода – нет.
Услуга не бесплатная. Изучение сайтов бюро выявило цену в 300 руб.
Можно направить запрос в ЦККИ и без кода через БКИ, микрофинансовую организацию, почтовое отделение или нотариуса.
Шаг 2. Обратиться в БКИ для получения отчета.
Once a year we have the right to request our credit history free of charge at any CII.
For example, I went to the site NBKI (National Bank of Credit Histories). This is the oldest and largest bureau. Created in 2005. It offers the following ways to get a shareware report:
- by mail, making a request in the form of the CII and certifying your signature at the notary,
- when you personally visit the CRA, you can get a passport report,
- by telegram (the report in this case will be sent to the specified postal address).
Please note that the signature signed by the notary and the sending of the telegram cost money. The procedure ceases to be free.
In other bureaus, the procedure for obtaining a report is similar.
Banks provide a service for obtaining a report, but not for free.
For example, its cost in Sberbank of Russia is 580 rubles. But it should be borne in mind that he will give out only the information that is stored in the United Credit Bureau (OKB). If you are sure that exactly there is information about you, then you can use the free right to receive the report once a year. For this it is necessary to apply directly to the Design Bureau.
If you want to use the online method of receiving the report, then this service is provided only on a commercial basis by the OKB itself or through Sberbank Online.
AB Russia will make a request and send you a report for 900 rubles. Mail Bank promises to provide a report in 15 minutes on the passport, but for 3,000 rubles.
It is often asked whether it is possible to see your history online by last name. The online service is provided, for example, by the Credit Information Agency - the official partner of the NBCHI and a commercial organization. But in addition to the name you will need to enter the passport details.
The cost of the service is 450 rubles.
The largest financial portal Banki.ru also provides a service for obtaining a credit report. Its cost - from 800 rubles. The portal cooperates with three LICs. The price range is as follows.
BCI “Equifax” offers a statutory free report to receive online once a year. To do this, you need to register on the official website and go through the procedure for processing the request. If you want to receive a report more often 1 time per year, then you can buy an annual (795 rubles for 1 report per month) or a monthly (795 rubles - unlimited) subscriptions, packages for 5 pieces for 595 rubles, 10 for 795 rub.
Is it possible to check information about your loans through Gosuslugi? Unfortunately not. The portal contains a description of the service for receiving an extract from the CCCH, which CRS contains the document. But to get it directly on the website of state services is not possible. Please contact the CCCH.
Let's summarize this challenging topic. What points need special attention:
- Formation of your credit history should not be allowed to take its course. Your reputation as a responsible borrower depends on its content.
- You have the right to check it once a year for free.
- Before you make an application for a credit report, you must send a request to the CCCH on the BKI, which stores information about you.
- Not bad to know the subject's personal code. This makes it easier to access information from the CCCH.
- You can get the report in several ways: in the CII, through banks or online services.
- Experts advise to do this at least 1 time per year.
Subscribe to our blog to always be aware of financial issues that can affect our lives. I have never seen my credit history. Let's try to get it together, and we will share our ways in the comments.
Is it necessary to check ki?
Start with the fact that credit history represents a set of all loans taken by a person and payments made. If the borrower faithfully fulfills his obligations, then they say that his story is “good.” Such a client will easily get a new loan at any bank / MFI.
If the client turned out to be unfair, allowed permanent delays in the payment schedule, his ki is considered “bad”. With such a reputation, it is difficult for a person to apply for a new loan in a financial institution.
To know what his credit status is, the borrower should check the status of his history once a year. It does this for the following reasons:
- to avoid "hanging" extraneous loans and unpaid payments. The latter is due to inaccurate data transmission by the staff of the institution,
- so that, if necessary, to issue a new loan without any problems.
In addition to the borrower and financial institution, insurance companies may be interested in the state of its credit history. This happens in the event that a person decides to draw up an insurance contract. Viewing the client's client allows you to determine financial condition, attitude to payments.
When conducting a major transaction for the purchase / sale of a car or real estate, a person may be asked to provide his credit history.
When applying for a job, the future employer may inquire about the credit status of the employee being hired. Thus, the manager wants to understand how responsible the person is in his actions, how he is able to plan his financial flows.
CCCH and subject code
When entering into a loan agreement at any bank or MFI, clearance takes place. subject code. It is a set of numbers and letters invented by the client. This combination is transferred to the Central catalog of credit histories. This institution stores information about the particular CI in which each person is located. The subject code may change during the life if the person has forgotten or lost it. For registration of a new need to contact the nearest bank or CIU.
To get a list from the CCCH client to make the corresponding request in one of several ways:
- Going to the official site of the CCCH, entering the subject code in the appropriate field, order the list of CBS. It will be sent to the specified address,
- at no subject code, a person can make a new one and then make a request on the official site of the CCCH. Or, through the nearest bank or CII, issue a request for a list of bureaus in which his or her office may be located,
- in the absence of the subject code, the client has the right to send a notarized request to the TsKKI address, in which all his passport details are indicated, to receive a list of cash register certificates,
- a person has the right to send a telegram to his address to the TsKKI with his passport data, which the representative of the post office of Russia has assured in advance, with a request to provide a list of the CIB to the specified address.
The procedure for obtaining the list of bureaus is free and available to any citizen of Russia without restrictions.
The credit histories of Russian citizens are stored in four large CBIs and a dozen smaller ones. Once a year anyone has the right absolutely free to get a report about the state of your ki.
It may be in the database:
- Russian Standard.
If the request came with the answer “A credit history was not found”, it means that a person never took a loan in his life or his history should be searched for in smaller CIs.
This abbreviation hides the National Bureau of Credit Histories, which today is one of the largest repositories in Russia. The peculiarity of this institution is that his client cannot view his credit history via the Internet. The company provides its services only offline.
The borrower needs to contact the NBCH representative office with a passport. After making an official request, in a few hours the client will receive a full report on his loans and payments on them.
NBKI actively cooperates with partner organizations that provide services online, for example, bki24.info. This office is notable for its loyalty in work. To get a report to the client there is no need to visit the office in person. On the official website ➠ bki24. Info a person fills out a special form by entering the name and date of birth. The client pays 340 rubles to the indicated LBC account. An hour later, a five-page credit history report is sent to his email address.
This bureau was the first to allow customers to check their credit history via the Internet for free. A person can personally contact Equifax. And can do it online by visiting the company's official website on the Internet. There it is necessary to go through three main stages:
- create a personal account and go through the registration procedure,
- use one of the most convenient ways to confirm your identity (via the eID online service, the CONTACT payment system, by confirming your current account, visiting the company's office in person or sending a telegram with certified passport data),
- after opening access to see your credit history for free over the Internet at home.
If a person wants to constantly monitor the state of his history, he can order special packages from the company, paying them in accordance with the applicable tariffs.
The joint credit bureau works with its clients both offline and via the Internet. Having visited the company's official website, the client must fulfill three basic conditions:
- open a personal account,
- come the procedure of identification of the person convenient for him
- get the ordered report.
View the status of your credit history via the Internet for free by contacting the Design Bureau, any person can once a year. Repeated calls are paid at the rates of the company.
Check credit history by last name
Many ask the question can I check my credit history online for free just by last name? Impossible. Credit report refers to the category of data prohibited by public disclosure. A namesake in our country there are a large number. As a result, the report Ivan Ivanovich may come to another person.
There are services that provide an opportunity to view credit history via the Internet, but not for free, and only with all the client's passport data.
Sometimes in the process of life a person changes his last name for various reasons. How to be in this case? If you changed your last name, you need to contact the banking settlement institution or the bank with a request to make changes to the status of the asset. A copy of the new passport with a changed last name is attached to the application.
We correct errors in credit history
Checking your credit history through the Internet for free, you found errors in it, inaccuracies. What to do?
If you have a loan that you did not register, you need to write a statement to the bank’s security service with a request to investigate the situation. Loan information may be incorrect. It is possible that your left loan was issued for your lost documents. In this case, you must provide a copy of the application for the loss of a passport.
Sometimes in a credit history payments or closed credits are incorrectly shown. To make corrections to CI, it is necessary to write an application to the CII or the bank, enclosing copies of checks to pay the loan or close it completely.
Why do I need to check credit history
Knowledge of credit history is useful in three cases:
- You are going to take a loan and want to evaluate the chances of getting it.
- You are denied a loan or mortgage for unknown reasons, and you suspect that the problem is in the credit history.
- You fear that fraudsters might take out a loan in your name.
Equifax / Equifax
Equifax is one of the four largest credit bureaus. It is in this bureau that most Russian MFIs transmit information about borrowers. The first credit report is provided is free.
Please note that in order to receive an online credit report (CI) report (paid or free), you need to go through a personal identity verification process. Information can be provided only to the borrower and on his data, you can not get a report for another person! You can confirm your identity free of charge using the eID service (answer personal questions from CI), using bank account information (50 rubles), at Contact points (180 rubles), by telegram via Russian Post (according to mail rates).
Having received a free Equifax credit report you can:
• understand how you are a welcome customer for a bank,
• understand the reason for the refusal to issue a loan, monitor the status of your CI, as well as timely detect the presence of errors and correct them, if any,
• learn the scoring score,
• Identify fraud and forgery of your personal data.
Find out in which credit bureau your financial record is kept
Information about borrowers is stored in the credit bureau, a complete list of which is on the website of the Central Bank. Credit organizations cooperate with different bureaus, so information about you may be in any of them or even several. To find out exactly where, send a request to the Central Catalog of Credit Histories of the Central Bank in one of the following ways:
- Through any bank or microfinance organization during a personal visit (bring your passport with you).
- Through any credit bureau on a personal visit.
- A telegram certified by a postal employee and sent to 107016, Moscow, st. Neglinnaya, d. 12, TsKKI. It must contain the last name, first name, patronymic, full passport data, e-mail address to which the requested information will come (the @ symbol in the address is replaced with (a), the “_” sign is recommended to be written with the words “underscore”).
- Through the notary.
- On the website of the Central Bank. To do this, you need the code of the subject of credit history. You had to come up with a special combination of alphabetic and numeric characters to access the online database of the Central Catalog of Credit Histories at the time of the loan.
If for some reason the code of the subject of credit history was not formed (for example, you received the last loan before 2006, when such identifiers did not exist yet) or you forgot it, contact any bank. To get the ID-code you need only a passport. The second option is to visit any credit bureau.
If you do not have the code, contact the bank or credit bureau. So you will immediately receive information about where your financial dossier is stored, and a code that will be useful to you in the future for similar operations.
Send a request to the credit bureau
If your credit history is stored in several bureaus, you will have to contact each one. Once a year you can get information for free. You will have to pay an average of 300–500 rubles for a second request. You can apply for a credit history in several ways:
- With a personal visit to the office of the bureau or its regional partners.
- Send a telegram to the postal address of the bureau, which must be certified by the postal officer.
- Send a request by letter. At the same time, the notary must certify the personal signature of the applicant.
- Submit an online request if the credit bureau provides this option. So, Equifax Credit Services LLC has a “Credit History Online” service. Apply to the East European Bureau of Credit Histories can be on the official website.
- Order a credit report online through a bank if it provides such a service. However, organizations can cooperate only with selected credit bureaus. You can get a credit history at Sberbank, Binbank, Tinkoff Bank and others. For mediation will have to pay.
- Use the services of commercial history evaluation services: “My rating”, BKI and the like. For a fee, they will not only collect your financial dossier, but will also form a credit rating based on it. It shows the level of creditworthiness of the customer and predicts the chances of getting a loan.
Where to look for your CI
This information has been stored for fifteen years at the Bureau of Credit Histories. Since the amendment of the citizen’s file, a new 15-year term begins. There are about 15-20 such bureaus (their number is constantly changing). All of them are registered in the state register of the Central Catalog of Credit Histories (CCCH). This is a special unit of the Central Bank that collects information about borrowers. It was created within the framework of state supervision over the activities of the CIA with the aim of general systematization of information about these institutions (not the files themselves).
You can find out which bureau stores information about the payer on the Central Bank website or by contacting TsKKI. To do this, you need the code of the subject of CI. Information may be contained in several offices. In the absence of a pin code, it is easy to request a report online for a certain amount in one of the CI verification services.
Unicom24 credit rating report
Quickly find out what MFIs and banks are willing to give you a loan will help resource Unicom24. This service is the operator of credit services and offers its customers access to all major banks and MFIs in 10 seconds online.
To get a free credit rating report, you must go through a quick registration on the site unicom24.ru. Automatic prescoring is required fill in all 3 fields!
After that, all solutions for all offers based on your credit rating (banks and MFIs) will be displayed. If desired, it is possible to immediately send an application to the bank or MFI where the highest likelihood of approval will be selected.
* When calculating a credit rating, Personal data is not transferred to any third-party organization. Applications are not automatically sent.
Через бюро кредитных историй бесплатно
Бесплатно услуга предоставляется 1 раз за год. Для этого надо посетить отделение лично, направить телеграмму или письмо. Затем, чтобы узнать личную финансовую информацию, придется вносить плату. К примеру, в крупнейшем бюро НБКИ – это 450 рублей. Некоторые БКИ выдают отчет онлайн – услуга платная.
- Оформление заявки на сайте Центрального банка о получении сведений, в каком бюро хранится досье плательщика. Понадобится пин-код.
- Получение данных о БКИ от ЦККИ на электронную почту.
- Visit the office of the bureau, request online through a personal account, a telegram or a postal transfer to obtain a dossier. In the latter case, the document must be notarized.
My credit rating
Another popular way to check your credit history online - the service "My Rating", which makes it possible to order 1 report for 299 rubles, or to issue a six-month subscription for 6 reports for just 499 rubles. Information about the borrower is collected immediately of all the biggest bki country.
Check KI through "My Rating" is carried out online without registration, as quickly as possible. With the report you will find out:
- Information on all existing and closed loans and loans.
- The sum of all payments made.
- Are there debts (including debts on loans, alimony, court orders, etc.).
- Were overdue payments allowed.
- Reasons for denying banks / mfo.
- Free reports are provided with personalized recommendations for improving your credit rating.
Is there a ban on going abroad
The popular service "Nevylet" provides an opportunity not only to check your credit history, but also get information almost all administrative debts and penalties. The report will show all available debts by:
- Credits and loans.
- Taxes (transport, land, property, etc.).
- Judicial penalties that were transferred to the service of bailiffs.
- Alimony, debt on housing and communal services.
- Traffic police fines.
- Administrative penalties.
- What kind of debt can be critical when leaving.
KiFree - instant credit rating
On the KiFree website you can order credit rating report and to get recommendations for correcting it.
- list of real loans
- delay (if any)
- the amount of money paid to the bank
- passport check (valid, stolen, wanted),
- scoring ball
- professional advice based on available data.
In the online application form, you must fill in only 5 fields: last name, first name, series and passport number (10 digits), mobile phone and e-mail.
The report will help to identify fraud in a timely manner, to understand the reason why banks refuse to issue money, and to track down possible errors by creditors.
You can also subscribe to 3 reports for 499 R.
My Credit Status
Another convenient CI verification service is “My Credit Status”, with which you can get all the necessary information about your credit history to the maximum. promptly and without registration Online.
Report contains data from all leading credit bureaus, as well as comprehensive information on how the credit rating is calculated, besides personal recommendations will be given.
A sample report is available in advance on the site and contains:
- Information about the number of your loans and loans, the amount of payments, whether there is a delay.
- Information about how much you overpay - the total amount, including interest and penalties.
- How much is left to pay.
- Your score and the likelihood of approval of a new loan product.
- Checking the passport for bail and whether the passport is listed in the “black” list.
- Recommendations on how to improve your credit rating.
Also collects data from all 4 leading KBs. With this instant report BCI-online you can:
- Find out all your loans and loans.
- See the delay that you are listed for.
- Find out the amount of money already paid to credit organizations.
- Get recommendations to correct the rating.
- Identify errors that banks or MFIs have made.
- Understand the reason why banks refuse to grant you a loan.
With the help of the service "Correct history" you can get full credit report (from NBCH), which contains information on all debts, delinquencies, existing and closed loans. The sample document is posted on the site.
For those who need recommendations for correcting credit history, an order for an analytical report is available (for 899 p. you will receive a CI + analytical report).
To apply, you must fill out the name, passport data, mailbox address and date of birth. In order to ensure the security and confidentiality of the information provided, you will need to pass authorization through the State Services.
Look at yourself through the eyes of the bank offers the service Mycreditinfo. Cost depends on the service:
- request from NBCH - 990 rub.,
- from Equifax - 790 rubles,
- from the Russian Standard Bureau - 590 rubles,
- An order from three offices simultaneously - 2370 rubles.
After ordering the CI report, the mycreditinfo resource gives you the opportunity to receive free expert advicewho will answer all questions about the history and make an individual action plan for its improvement.
Also on the resource can be:
- pass the borrower's scoring - 300 rubles,
- to get FICO credit scoring - 490 rubles,
- check the car on bail - 300 rubles.,
- to get a certificate from the TsKKI (Central Catalog of Credit Histories) - 300 rubles,
- pass a scoring test and collect a credit file - free of charge after registration.
National Bureau of Credit Histories
The National Bureau of Credit Histories (NBKI) is the first in the top four leading credit bureaus in Russia. NBKI allows all individuals to get a credit report and find out their credit history free once a year. Repeated check will cost 450 rubles.
With the help of credit history check through NBKI-online or during a personal visit, you can find out:
- Amounts for all loans and credits.
- Date of performance of obligations.
- Data on the actual performance of obligations and repayment of credit products.
- Information on the court decisions on collection of money for non-payment of housing and utilities services, communication services and alimony not entered into force and not executed within 10 days.
United Credit Bureau
United Credit Bureau (OKB) is one of the four leading credit history bureaus in Russia. The OKB was established in 2004, and since 2009, after acquiring a 50% stake in Sberbank, it is its subsidiary. That is why, if you are going to apply for a loan product at Sberbank of Russia, then first of all it is better to evaluate your credit rating through this bureau. However, on loans from some MFIs and other banks, the information in the report may not be available.
If your credit history is stored in the bureau, you can get a report once a year free of charge with personal contact to the office of the organization at the address: 119180, Moscow, 2nd Kazachiy Pereulok, 11, p.1. Online check Credit history in the United Credit Bureau is provided for a fee - 390 rubles.
In addition, all Sberbank customers can also use the provision service. credit history of OKB through LC on the site Sberbank Online - the cost of this service is 580 rubles, which almost 2 times the cost other offers of verification of CI, which are based on data from 4 BKIs at once (for example, through the services "MyCreditStatus" or "MyRating").
BKI "Russian Standard"
The Credit Standard Bureau “Russian Standard” (KBRS) is the fourth of the leading credit history bureaus in Russia, has been providing services in the credit services market since 2005. Initially, this BCI worked mainly with Russian Standard Bank, but since 2008 the bureau has begun cooperation with other credit organizations. To date, the Russian Standard CIB has data on more than 15 million individuals and legal entities (which is substantially less than that of the OKB or NBCH).
You can get a Russian Standard credit report in different ways:
- Online on the website of the CBAR - the cost of a single report will be 200 rubles. (first and repeated), annual subscription - 1400 rubles.
To obtain a CI online, you must go through a mandatory identification procedure and verify your identity. This stage can also go through the site. In addition to providing CI, this CII provides a number of other additional paid services through its personal account on its website.
- With a personal visit to the office of the CII - free of charge once a year, again 1600 rubles.
You must come with a passport to the office at the address: Moscow, Semenovskaya Square, 7, block 1, Wednesday and Friday 14.00-18.00.
- Telegram - free once a year.
In this case, you must certify the specified personal data with the mail employee before sending.
- By letter - free once a year.
You must specify all personally identifiable personal data, certify the application with a notary and send it to the CII.
The loan selection service is another free way to find out your rating. Even for clients who do not plan to take out a loan or loan in the near future this method may be useful. This resource allows you to absolutely free to determine your personal credit rating, which is one of the main indicators used by banks to make a decision on approval or refusal of an application.
MigCredit LLC (MFI) also provides an opportunity to learn the rating of your Credit Rating for free.
Via free check On the site migcredit.ru you can find out the data on all loans and on your payment discipline, namely:
- How many credits do you have (active and closed)?
- Do you have a valid debt.
- Evaluation of the credit rating (your score on the scoring system).
- What is the probability of getting a loan from a bank or from an MFI?
Platiza / Platiz Loan Service
Discover KI online for free possible through the Platiza loan service.
For this need to send an application for any microloan amounts in the MFI Platiz and wait for the results of its consideration. Your Credit Rating and Scoring Score will be shown in your account. If necessary, a program to improve credit history will be offered.
In the case of a positive decision on the application, it is not necessary to take the approved amount, you can also cancel the microcredit through your personal account on the website platiza.ru.
"Credit Doctor" is individual program to improve damaged KIdeveloped by Sovcombank.
Subject to the terms of the program, at its termination, the bank guarantees the approval and granting of a substantial credit limit. With the impeccable fulfillment of the requirements of the "Credit Doctor", the credit rating will turn from negative to neutral first, and further to positive.
Purchasing this service makes sense if you have previously had overdue loans or loans, but for some reason you need to get a consumer loan again or even get a mortgage.
It is best to think about this step in advance and prepare. “Credit Doctor” is a long-term product (3–9 months), which is why it should be treated as an investment to improve its financial reputation in the eyes of financial institutions.
During the period of the program in the main Bureau of Credit Histories (BCH) automatically passed positive information about the borrowerthat overlaps previous negative entries.
The cost of the program is from 1000 to 1500 rubles per month (from 3000 to 13500 for the entire program).
Credit Rating via Zaimix
You can learn a free credit rating in just 5 minutes online through the Zaimix service.
All the data on which the rating is based come from the largest official credit bureaus (credit history bureaus): Equifax, NBKI, OKB and Russian Standard.
A credit rating is an estimate of your credit history. With it, you can find out: • your chances of getting a loan, • whether there are existing debts or delinquencies, • who have requested or applied to your data lately, • to prevent possible fraudulent activities, because it is impossible to issue a loan on you.
What is Credit History?
Credit history (CI) is the data on the received credit products and how they were repaid. The entity in this case is a legal entity or an individual (including an individual entrepreneur) who is a borrower. The report also contains information on judicial penalties (if any), alimony, late payment of utilities, mobile communications, fines Traffic police and tax penalties.
That is why every citizen Russian Federation has a credit rating, regardless of whether he applied for a loan product earlier or not. Credit history stores all information about debts both in banks and in government agencies.
Where is the credit history
Almost all the credit histories of Russians are kept in the four largest banking institutions:
- JSC National Bureau of Credit Histories (NBKI).
- CJSC United Credit Bureau (OKB).
- Bureau of credit histories "Equifax Credit Services".
- LLC “Credit Bureau Russian Standard”.
To find out in which bureau is stored Your credit history, you need to know your credit history code, which is formed at the conclusion of a loan agreement. By sending a request to the Central Catalog of Credit Histories (TsKKI) or through the website of the Bank of Russia indicating credit history codeYou will receive a list of bureaus.
If you have not formed your own special code of the subject of credit history, it means you simply do not have it. But in order to know your credit history, it is not at all necessary to know the code of the subject - you just need to contact one of CI verification services online which cooperate with all credit bureausFor example, through the services of My Credit Status, CII Online or MyRating.
Where to transfer the credit history of banks and MFIs
Some banks work with any one bureau, other companies can work with several at the same time. Let's give an example:
Where to transmit
Where does the request
Equifax, OKB, SZBKI, MBKI
NBKI, Equifax, OKB, SZBKI, MBKI, KB Russian Standard
NBCH, Equifax, OKB
NBCH, Equifax, OKB
VTB Bank of Moscow
NBCH, Equifax, OKB
NBCH, Equifax, OKB
NBK, OKB, Eqifax
NBKI, Equifax, OKB, KB Russian Standard
NBCH, Equifax, OKB
Equifax, NBKI, SZBKI
NBKI, Equifax, SZBKI
Credit Europe Bank
NBCH, Equifax, OKB
NBCH, IBCI, Equifax
NBKI, Equifax, SZBKI, MBKI
NBCH, Equifax, OKB
NBCH, Equifax, OKB
NBCH, Equifax, KB Russian Standard
NBCH, Equifax, KB Russian Standard
NBCH, Equifax, OKB
NBCH, Equifax, OKB
NBCH, Equifax, OKB
NBKI, Equifax, OKB, SZBKI
KB Russian Standard
Equifax, KB Russian Standard, NBKI
NBKI, Equifax, OKB
NBKI, Equifax, OKB
Home Credit Bank
NBKI, Equifax, OKB, KB Russian Standard
NBKI, KB Russian Standard
NBKI, Equifax, KB Russian Standard
Why was my loan refused?
In 90% of cases, financial companies, in particular banks and MFIs, refuse to issue loans to clients because of a bad credit history. Loan history indicating all violations, late payments, penalties on loans taken for 10 years is stored in the credit bureau, updated monthly.
In addition, recently, employers have begun to take into account information from the applicant's credit history! Details on the impact of credit history when applying for a job can be found in our material. Zaimtime correspondents conducted a small investigation to find out how a damaged credit history affects the employment of citizens.
How to find out your credit rating?
Learn credit rating can be in different ways both online via the Internet and when visiting. You can submit a request during a personal visit to the Central Bureau of Credit Histories, or by sending a request for verification by mail, after which you will be redirected to specific KI bureaus where the information you need is stored.
Single credit check with a personal appeal of an individual during the year is free for the borrower. Subsequent charges may apply.
There is an alternative way. You can apply for information to an organization that cooperates immediately with all leading credit bureaus. Choose one of the companies represented on our resource, submit a request and get the necessary data within 1-5 minutes. Online credit history - it is simple, prompt, and contains a large amount of information. In our material we have told in detail: what information about the borrower is checked by MoneyMen, and how the client’s credit rating is calculated.
It does not matter provided credit history for free or for a fee - in both cases you will receive up-to-date information on all credit products and loans, find out whether you are the guarantor of any transactions, and other important information (arrears of alimony, payment of taxes and fees, judicial decisions on collection, debts on Housing and communal services). In addition, it will help to avoid fraud in relation to you, will facilitate the procedure for obtaining a new loan or loan.
What you need to know your CI:
- trust but verify - identify errors from banks and credit organizations,
- do not fall for the tricks of the scammers who draw up loans on other people's passports and photocopies of documents,
- for confidence and calm.
The report provided contains the following information:
- loans / arrears,
- the number of existing loans, payments on them,
- arrears of alimony, taxes, rent, recovery through the bailiff service,
- recommendations on how to fix weaknesses, which can cause lending failures,
- chances of getting a new loan (scoring score).
Recall microfinance organizations issue loans on more loyal terms than banks. With the help of our MFI site, you can learn how to get loan without credit history check. After all, the main difference between microfinance organizations from banks is the simplicity of obtaining a credit product (loan). This is a very significant advantage in situations where money is needed urgently. На нашем ресурсе Вы можете подобрать компании, которые готовы оформить микрозайм даже без проверки КИ, а также без поручительства и предоставления справок об источнике дохода. Из документов нужен только паспорт гражданина РФ, и всего за несколько минут Вы можете решить финансовые вопросы.
Компании, специализирующиеся на микрофинансировании, часто выдают loans to customers with bad credit history, and also provide the opportunity to fix it. All you need is a passport.
We only work with proven and reliable MFIs. You can not worry about the confidentiality of the data provided by you, they are encrypted and protected in accordance with applicable law.
We hope that with our help you can even get term loan without credit history at any time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Beneficial and with a guarantee.