The fact that smoking is bad, they know absolutely everything! Doctors from all sides say this, a lot of frightening videos about the dangers of smoking have been shot, and a warning is written on all packs of cigarettes in large letters. But what do we see in the end? Every third person can not imagine his life without smoking.
How to stop smoking a woman and in general, whether it is necessary to do it? In the modern world, the problem of smoking has not lost its relevance for many years. And for some reason, a smoking man is less disgusted than a woman with a cigarette in her hands. Why is this happening, let's try to figure it out.
Why do women do it?
And the point here is not that our people are not intimidated and all the warnings to them are to one place, we just do not want to give up what we are used to.
Unfortunately, people are now starting to smoke at a young age. Some people live their whole lives with a cigarette in hand.
Women smoke on a par with men. Some do it because it is fashionable to smoke, others think that they look sexier this way, and still others naively believe that you can lose weight with cigarettes. All this is nonsense! If you already smoke, then do it because you need it, and do not be fooled by others. You should know that smoking has a more detrimental effect on the female body than on the male body.
Smokers of the fair sex have much more facial wrinkles than those who have forever removed cigarettes from their lives. Nicotine, without which not a single cigarette naturally can do without, slows down the process of skin recovery. It simply “kills” collagen, which gives us freshness and helps our skin resist the harmful effects of the environment. Quitting smoking today will make you look younger in a couple of months!
Women often use red lipstick, with her lips look sexy. But only if you have white teeth. Smoking cigarettes leads to the formation of a yellow color on your teeth. And this does not decorate a woman! The more experienced smoker, the more money he throws on visits to the dentist.
Imagine the picture: a stunning girl is coming, she is wearing expensive clothes, she has a beautiful haircut, you are amazed at her beauty, but only until she passes you by. The persistent smell of cigarettes, which are not able to "score" even the most expensive perfume, spoils the whole impression. Men do not like, even if they themselves smoke, women with the smell of an ashtray. It is not necessary to spoil your image because of a smoked cigarette.
It turns out that a woman who smoked a cigarette before bedtime sleeps much worse than a non-smoker. Nicotine is again to blame for everything, it excites our nervous system and interferes with peaceful sleep. By the way, poor sleep interferes with getting rid of kilograms. So everything is connected.
We think that you need to quit smoking, we convinced you. Now you will learn how to do it.
How to easily part with cigarettes
Less nervous and avoid stressful situations. Remember how many times you grabbed a cigarette after a quarrel with his beloved, scandal at work. Most likely the answer is constantly. That is why, when quitting smoking, it is important to control your emotions. A woman is hard to do, but you need to try!
Rest and sleep more. Healthy sleep is a healthy body and nerves. To sleep better, drink tea with mint or melissa at night. Ventilate the room and good sleep is guaranteed.
Develop a disgust from smoking. To do this, do not throw cigarette butts out of the ashtray, let their disgusting smell fill the entire apartment. Calculate how much money is spent per month on your bad habit. This amount is quite enough for a beautiful dress. So maybe it's time to start spending money on more enjoyable things. Also, you can spend this money to buy biomagnets from smoking. Some people help quit smoking. 2-3 days. You can read more about them on this page.
Quitting smoking cigarettes you do not get fat. Gaining weight due to the fact that after giving up cigarettes, taste sensations become more acute. And everything is getting so tasty. Rejecting one bad habit, do not earn yourself a new one. Control yourself and watch your diet.
Consult with a specialist, he will help you find special drugs that inhibit craving for cigarettes. Having decided to quit smoking, stay away from smoking friends for the first time.
Quitting smoking is very hard! Especially if you smoke for a long time. But your own beauty and health should be most important to you. So do not hesitate and immediately quit smoking!
The content of the article:
The problem of female smoking is extremely relevant. This is due to the rapid increase in the number of smokers among the representatives of the beautiful half of humanity, as well as a reduction in the birth rate and a decrease in life expectancy. But, despite the fact that everywhere there is an active struggle with this disease, the percentage of such women every year becomes ever higher.
The use of nicotine poison is comparable to drug addiction, which is very difficult to cope with, especially for those who have a lot of smoker experience.
Completely abandon cigarettes - not an easy task. Those who are determined to get rid of this addiction will have to be stocked with tremendous strength of will and patience. But when a girl quits smoking, she becomes not only healthier, but also more attractive for men, and isn’t this the best incentive?
This article will help you learn more about tobacco addiction and will answer the question of how to stop smoking a woman.
How to motivate yourself?
It is known that female cigarettes cause far more harm than male. Nevertheless, the ladies are in no hurry to part with this addiction. Only high motivation can help women overcome the difficulties and obstacles arising from the very first days of quitting nicotine addiction.
Each person has their own reasons for making this or that decision. It is very important to understand the motives that lead to reconsider their attitude to cigarettes, and ask yourself the correct installation. The reasons for quitting smoking for women are as follows:
- fear for your health,
- censure in society
- extra costs
- fear of harming their loved ones.
Even with a clear understanding of the effects of smoking, it is difficult to get rid of tobacco addiction. Therefore, women need to constantly motivate themselves, as well as set specific goals and deadlines for their achievement. Consider the advantages of women who have overcome this harmful addiction:
- increase in life expectancy
- normalization of respiration and the cardiovascular system,
- Purification of the lungs from nicotine and carbon monoxide,
- financial gain
- reducing the risk of miscarriage (in the case of pregnancy),
- improved appearance
- maintaining the health of loved ones
- respect in the family and society.
What is dangerous female smoking?
The fact of the harmful effects of nicotine on the female body has long been confirmed not only by numerous experiments, but also by the experience of the smokers themselves. The most susceptible to the harmful effects of cigarettes are lungs, heart and blood vessels. The destruction of these organs leads women of childbearing age to a wheelchair.
Although every person can get sick, it is among women smokers that the risk of getting different pathologies, many of which are not treatable, increases 6 times. Consider the consequences of regular inhalation of tobacco smoke:
- Oncology. Breast cancer affects 45% of women smokers due to harmful substances contained in nicotine, which disrupt the functioning of the hormonal system, contributing to the maturation of the mammary glands.
- Strokes This deadly disease is getting younger every year. The number of strokes among smokers aged 55 to 65 years old has reached a catastrophic figure - 60%!
- Gastrointestinal problems. Cigarette smoke irritates the digestive organs and provokes the development of chronic diseases. As a result, the skin color changes, brittle nails and hair appear.
- Reduced immunity. Carcinogens destroy vitamin C (ascorbic acid) contained in the body, thereby weakening its ability to withstand various infections, colds, flu, ARVI and ARD.
- Premature aging. Poisonous resins inhibit the production of vital female hormones that trigger the appearance of early wrinkles, loss of libido, lead to premature menopause, and as a result, shorten life.
- The fragility of the bones. Nicotine helps to "flush out" calcium from the body, the lack of which causes brittle bones and the development of osteoporosis.
- Psychiatric disorders. Smoking leads to nervousness, irritability and aggressiveness.
- Damage to the teeth. Usually accompanied by bad breath.
- Childlessness. The risk of not having children occurs in 41.5% of women who use nicotine.
The above problems may become irreversible if you do not completely stop smoking.
Important! A gradual decrease in cigarettes smoked is a road to nowhere. To get rid of this deadly addiction, you must completely give up cigarettes.
Why is it necessary to quit smoking pregnant?
The origin of a new life is a great event for every family. But what to do if future moms are addicted to tobacco smoke?
How to stop smoking a pregnant woman? The best way to fight nicotine addiction is to understand the scale of harm for the unborn child and for oneself. The main responsibility of mothers is to preserve the life and health of their children. Therefore, do not delay the rejection of cigarettes, and urgently take decisive action, so as not to regret it later.
In this difficult matter, a change of lifestyle will come to the rescue. Frequent walks, eating fruit and a small amount of sweet will be an excellent alternative to smoke breaks. And watching movies about the dangers of smoking for the unborn baby will not allow you to touch cigarettes anymore.
What causes smoking cessation?
What can happen if cigarettes are in the past? Are there any health problems? To avoid surprises and unnecessary anxieties, find out what happens in a woman’s body and what it may encounter:
- unreasonable mood swings,
- anxiety, irritability and depression,
- weakness, confusion, and headache (due to a decrease in glucose in the first few weeks after quitting nicotine),
- sleepiness or insomnia.
The first days are considered the most difficult when the body tries its best to resist, demanding from you the usual dose of carcinogen. All this is accompanied by:
- bouts of coughing and shortness of breath (due to the cleansing of the lungs from nicotine),
- weakening of the immune system and inflammation of the oral cavity (cold and stomatitis appear),
- malfunction of the digestive organs (flatulence, constipation).
Such consequences for women, can cause failure of attempts, get rid of harmful addiction. But do not give up, because the danger of smoking is much worse than temporary inconvenience and discomfort.
In addition to internal problems, there are more pronounced, which are reflected in the female appearance is not the best way. This is due to the fact that the body's metabolism changes and accumulated toxins are excreted through the skin:
- acne and acne appear
- weight increases.
But after a while the condition of the skin will improve, and those extra pounds will go away.
Monthly Transformation Calendar
The most difficult and responsible is the first week without smoking. Consider what changes will occur during the year:
- 1 month - the blood composition and the level of leukocytes are normalized, the skin elasticity is restored, a healthy complexion appears,
- 2 month - the volume of the lungs increases,
- 3 month - blood circulation improves, liver recovery occurs,
- 4–5-month - shortness of breath stops,
- 6 month - blood cells are completely updated, weight is normalized,
- 7-8 months - healthy sleep returns,
- 9-10 months - increases efficiency, improves overall health,
- 11-12 months - the body is restored.
How to stop smoking a girl?
The following step-by-step instruction will help you get rid of this bad habit once and for all at home without any help:
- Divide the paper sheet into three columns. In the first, write down all the advantages of using cigarettes, in the second - the minuses, and in the third - the expected positive changes in case of quitting.
- Realize and accept your desire to start a new life without poisonous smoke.
- Determine the day of complete withdrawal from nicotine.
- Do not try to use a variety of ancillary drugs, giving only a short result (patches, chewing gum).
- Tell yourself no every morning when you have the strongest desire to smoke.
- Find a successful role model for yourself and become one for those around you and your children.
- Thoroughly study the information on the composition and harm of cigarettes. You can find many articles and videos about the dangers of smoking on the Internet.
- In the first week, focus your attention on interesting activities or go on a journey, driving away persistent provocative thoughts.
- Treat yourself to buying something nice with the money that you managed to save by giving up cigarettes.
How to quickly quit smoking? There are various techniques to help solve this problem. For example, Allen Carr - the creator of one of them, has many fans, confirming the high effectiveness of his recommendations. It offers an easy way to quit smoking for women and men, based on self-programming.
How not to gain weight?
How to stop smoking a woman and not get fat? For women who are watching their figure, this is a “sore” question. When quitting smoking, many girls are frightened by the idea of gaining extra kilos, which they feel is much worse than regular consumption of tobacco poison.
Unfortunately, some of them could not decide on a responsible step, while continuing to harm their health. Therefore, let us tell you how a young woman does not gain weight by quitting smoking. Everything is not so difficult, the secret lies in the understanding of the psychological aspect of this dependence. There is a strong opinion that nicotine helps to cope with many problems:
- relieve tension and fatigue
- speed up metabolism and burn fat
- allows you to cheer up and others.
It is very important to realize that this is a delusion and weight gain in case of refusal from tobacco products is just a myth. The fact is that when you get rid of one bad habit, it is replaced by another one. Trying to cope with the stress associated with the absence of nicotine doping, many are beginning to "seize" it and add kilograms.
With the rejection of cigarettes, a global restructuring occurs throughout the body, including in the digestive system. Sophisticated diet and sports stabilize the gastrointestinal tract and help regain normal weight. To reduce the possible risk of gaining extra pounds, replace fatty and farinaceous dishes with boiled meat, cereals and eat more vegetables.
As soon as the understanding comes that the rejection of cigarettes and excess weight have nothing in common, you stop overeating and, accordingly, stop gaining weight.
What to expect with abstinence syndrome?
Nicotine is inherently a psychoactive substance that affects the central nervous system. Unfortunately, women who have decided to renounce smoking do not always cope with the consequences of such a choice without serious consequences. Some of them may experience dependency syndrome, in which problems of a psychological and physical nature are observed.
In the absence of the next nicotine dose, the so-called "breaking" of the body occurs. And surprisingly, women are harder to bear the consequences of giving up cigarettes than men, due to more complex physiology.
But this state of fear is not necessary, because the body of a woman accustomed to regularly receive carcinogenic substances, is trying to cleanse and rebuild.
Therefore, you will have to be patient and bravely endure temporary difficulties on the road to well-being. If, however, it is not possible to cope with withdrawal syndrome on your own, you can contact a narcologist for help.
Some practical tips:
- Play sports. Physical activity promotes the excretion of harmful chemical compounds formed by nicotine.
- Do not visit the places of accumulation of smokers. The smell of cigarettes can affect willpower and trigger a "relapse."
- Do not look for an alternative nicotine replacement while consuming alcohol.
- Find an interesting activity. Read books, draw, walk more often, to escape from the constant thoughts associated with cigarettes.
Harm of smoking for girls
Nicotine affects the woman's body totally, that is, there is not a single organ that does not suffer from toxic poisons. Scientists have precisely established one fact, which indicates that a smoker with experience lives 13 years less.13 years is a big figure for the average life expectancy, for which you can review thousands of films, reread hundreds of books and see how children crossed the maturity threshold, and grandchildren enter adulthood.
Heart and vessels no fewer lungs are affected, and after years, a smoker can “earn” such diseases as aortic aneurysm, angina pectoris, gangrene, atherosclerosis, myocardial infarction, endarteritis obliterans. The development of such diseases is affected by such tobacco substances: hydrocyanic acid, aldehyde, benzene, carbon dioxide.
Lungs are the main organ that infects nicotine poison. A characteristic morning cough indicates that the bronchopulmonary system is affected, and a woman may soon face such diseases as chronic bronchitis, pulmonary emphysema, tuberculosis, COPD, and lung cancer.
CNSwomen suffer from the fact that nicotine disrupts the formation of neurotransmitters that provide impulse transmission. The consequence of this impact is constant irritability, the desire to find peace in the next puff, deterioration of memory and logic of thinking, the inability to concentrate.
Chu organsproperty associated with the nervous system, so their defeat is unpredictable. Someone suffers from hearing loss, someone observes a decrease in visual acuity, but almost all have dulled taste sensations and loss of smell.
What you need to realize a smoking girl?
- First of all, it’s worth eliminating your own illiteracy against cigarettes. Read carefully what substances are in their composition, how they affect the body. Tell yourself honestly, what diseases await you, if you do not part with addiction. Yellow teeth, loose skin and coughing is the outside. Much worse than the risk of tuberculosis or cancer that increases with each passing year, the life time that inexorably shortens with each smoked portion of nicotine increases.
- The next step is perhaps the most important. Without it, refuse tobacco will not work. This is the basis of the two most effective methods of quitting smoking - “Liberation.online” and the book “Easy way to quit smoking”, which was written by the famous Allen Carr. You need to really realize what you want to quit. Without real desire, it will not work, only it is the basis of a successful and relatively easy refusal.
- No need to try to go the way that does not require your work. Hypnosis usually does not lead to anything good. The need for tobacco returns, and many people who have been given a refusal are beginning to drink alcohol. Nicotine surrogates, such as e-cigarettes, patches, chewing gums or sprays containing a purified drug, are fraught with an overdose when looking for sensations close to smoking. In addition, this method will not give up tobacco completely, and will only stretch this "pleasure."
- Stop smoking need to sharply. Do not leave on Monday, do not hide a pack "in reserve", do not reduce the number of cigarettes. These actions will not solve problems, but will lead to a breakdown. Allen Carr says that the most important thing is to overcome addiction, and this can be done only by working with your mind. The only time not suitable for failure is premenstrual syndrome, since it is a stressful situation in itself. However, waiting for the moment when the number of problems decreases, it makes no sense, because they will always be in life, and their number has nothing to do with your smoking.
- Carr's method involves careful handling of his own willpower. Made "through I can not" is likely to lead to a breakdown. It is important to realize that all fears are instilled, this is a product of public opinion, in fact, there is no reason for them. It is important not to tolerate the desire to smoke, but to understand that you don’t need this process at all, all its joys are imaginary.
- Another way to help yourself quit tobacco, which Allen Carr highlights, is to be convinced that the process is unnatural. Sometimes we need rest, food, sleep. Sometimes you want a particular product, which indicates a shortage of beneficial trace elements or vitamins. But the body absolutely does not need smoking. Moreover, the so-called “nicotine hunger” appears half an hour after the cigarette you smoked, but then goes out. Jumping up at night to smoke is unusual for anyone. Convince yourself that not smoking for you is easy, and then the fight against addiction will really be productive.
- It is very important to be aware of changes occurring in the body, both during smoking and after it. For women, these processes are also important in terms of her potential or held motherhood. Tobacco smoke contains substances that affect the genes and may be the culprit of any mutations and pathologies of the fetus. Smoking mom is an easy way to earn allergies, obstructive bronchitis, or asthma for a small person.
An important postulate of the program Allen Carr is the expression: "Quit smoking easy!". This means that you should not torment yourself with remorse for your foiled cigarettes, for breakdowns and indecision. Deciding for yourself that it is time to become free from nicotine, you just need to finish smoking and start living without it.
Quitting tobacco should not be self-inflicted. Breaking yourself, you will surely break. The method that Allen Carr suggests implies the conviction that smoking is not yours, you do not need that at all. Thanks to this approach, the failure will be really easy.
How to help yourself get rid of addiction?
First of all, you need to determine the reasons why you started smoking. The course "Liberation.online" involves a written control of his condition. If you materialize, decompose and categorize your desires, problems and expectations, then quit smoking is real.
- You should look at yourself and understand what habits in life are related to tobacco use. A good start would be to decide to have breakfast or to watch the press without a familiar cigarette, and generally not to combine smoking with any usual things. Someone recommends to drag on in a hurry, as if it is something shameful. By sharing your favorite things and bad habits, you can really get rid of it.
- Do not get carried away with sweets, seeds or any snacks that brighten the absence of nicotine. This is an easy way to gain weight and inculcate bad eating behavior. Proper nutrition, lots of fruits and vegetables, moderately nuts and whole-grain bread - this is what will help the body and immunity in this difficult period.
- Sports are a great way to relieve stress during failure and improve your own body. Optimally do it in the fresh air.
An easy way to quit smoking from Allen Carr has helped millions of people quit tobacco and start living a new, full and healthy life. Without violating your own will, convincing yourself of the uselessness of tobacco poison, you can be free from nicotine without medication and unpleasant procedures.
What is harmful smoking for women of reproductive age
The main imprint that can leave tobacco on a woman's body is infertility. Unfortunately, not many women are aware of the consequences that tobacco addiction can lead to. Reliable fact: among nicotine-dependent women, infertility occurs 2 times more often than among non-smokers. The reason for this is the accumulation of toxic substances in the egg.
The more smoking experience, the stronger the consequences and harm of smoking on a woman's body, and the harder it will be to conceive a child in a natural way.
- Taking hormonal drugs against conception and smoking is very dangerous, as a heart attack can occur even at a young age.
- Smoking women often have a miscarriage in the first 3 weeks of pregnancy, as there is a problem with the penetration of a fertilized egg into the uterine wall.
- If the cell managed to attach to the wall of the uterus, there is a huge chance of miscarriage in the first trimester or the development of various pathologies.
- Long-term smoking experience in women brings menopause for several years.
- Healthy sperm is difficult to fertilize a woman's egg cell nicotine poisoned.
- In women who smoked during pregnancy, quite often sons are faced with infertility.
- In dependent women, the irregular menstrual cycle, painful menstruation, copious periods alternate with scanty secretions.
The good news is that after the elimination of the addiction, the body cleans up and returns to normal after six months. There is, of course, no guarantee that absolutely all the affected organs will be restored, but the fact that their further poisoning will stop is certain. In addition, couples who decide to have a child, significantly increases the chance of a safe conception, carrying and giving birth to a healthy baby. For the sake of such goals it is worth getting rid of the habit that gives imaginary happiness.
What are the physiological effects of smoking in women?
A smoking woman cannot look good, especially if she has a solid tobacco experience. As a rule, few people pay attention to the diseases of internal organs until they make themselves known by a sharp pain or deterioration of the general condition. But the visible traces left by tobacco on the woman’s appearance cannot please.
And this concerns not only women.
- Wrinkles. There is such a term “smoker’s face”, which is defined by numerous wrinkles even in young girls, with a gray complexion, a painful look.
- Flabbiness of skin occurs due to a decrease in the production of collagen and vitamin C. A smoking woman loses skin elasticity 10 years earlier than adherents of healthy lifestyles. At the same time, aging is approaching from the inside, and expensive salon procedures will not help much.
- Dry skin, black spots and blackheads - This phenomenon is often observed in women who smoke. The reason for this is a lack of vitamin E and other vitamins of youth and beauty.
- Avitaminosis observed in smokers for a whole year of women. The consequences of a lack of vitamins affect not only the appearance, but also the work of all organs and systems.
- Dark spots and a tendency to skin diseases occur due to the rapid aging of the skin. By the way, smokers have a huge chance to get psoriasis.
- Brittle nails due to a lack of beneficial trace elements. Very often the nails exfoliate, burrs appear, the plate is hilly and has a yellow tint.
- Dry, brittle, bitten, early graying and dull hair - This is the reality that smoking girls and women face every day.
- Due to the fact that nicotine constricts blood vessels, already in early youth, women are faced with such manifestations as varicose veins, rosacea and cellulite.
- The teeth of the smoker, like the face, cannot be recognized. The main manifestations of tobacco dependence "settle" on the teeth in the form of caries, tartar, yellowness and other dental diseases.
How to stop smoking a girl - the easiest and most effective ways
There are many ways to stop smoking, and everyone chooses for himself the most optimal. You can start taking special herbal preparations, apply nicotine patches or special chewing gum. However, none of the methods will not work without the strong desire of the smoker. To facilitate the process of disaccustoming from tobacco, help advice narcologists:
- Remove from your life, at least for a short time, alcohol and coffee, which are companions of cigarettes. Give up working "coffee breaks" with the usual smoke breaks.
- Get rid of the habit can only be dramatically. The psychological factor will have to be overcome independently, and the physiological need will help eliminate nicotine patches, tablets with medical nicotine and chewing gum.
- If you can not quit abruptly, you can begin to gradually reduce the number of cigarettes, increasing the daily time interval. In this case, herbal tablets Tabex help well.
- Always keep candy, gum, nuts or seeds with you. Such a diversion helps to distract from the desire to smoke.
- Remove from the eyes of things reminiscent of addiction: ashtrays, pipes, mouthpieces, lighters.
- Exercise perfectly helps to cope with addiction. It will also be useful to read the informative book of A. Carr.
- Count the previous monthly expenses on cigarettes and buy yourself some kind of gift for this amount. Please yourself psychologically.
- Enlist the support of friends and relatives, let them help you overcome this difficult psychological period. Find like-minded friends and quit smoking together.
Quitting smoking is actually not as difficult as it seems at first glance. You need to be honest with yourself, get acquainted with the literature where it is written, what affects smoking in women, and start mentally “encode” yourself from addiction. Leaving a bad habit behind, you can be proud of your own willpower, get a healthy body, rejuvenated skin and freshness.