It is known that the liver is a product that, possessing a huge amount of minerals and vitamins, is extremely useful for the human body. This is probably why people try to eat it as often as possible. Pork liver on the main characteristics similar to by-products of other animals or birds. However, there are some features that must be considered during its preparation. Boil this product is extremely rare. Most often it is fried using various techniques and technologies. It all depends on which animal the specific by-product belongs to. An experienced housewife knows, for example, how much to fry pork liver and how to prepare it for further processing in order to make the dish tender and tasty.
Getting started, you must know in advance the features of a product in order to be able to properly use its positive and negative sides. Before answering the question of how much to fry pork liver, it is necessary to clearly understand for yourself that excessive heat treatment makes this product dry and tough. The maximum removal of moisture can only spoil the dish and turn the succulent semi-finished product into an unsuitable “sole”. To avoid this, you need to do everything clearly and quickly.
So how much to fry pork liver? Usually for each side takes no more than 3-5 minutes. This time is enough to form a nice thin crust on the surface, and inside the product remains juicy and soft. Usually, the liver is prepared very simply, without applying complex technologies. When frying each piece, it is only necessary to ensure that the liquid that is released from it when pressed is light. The blood-red color of moisture indicates that the product is not ready for use.
Secrets of product preparation
To achieve the best result, it is necessary to pay special attention to the selection and preparation of the main product. It is no secret that pork liver is slightly different, for example, from beef. Firstly, it is covered with a thinner film, which makes it possible sometimes not to remove it at all. Secondly, small grains in the structure of the pork by-product after heat treatment create a false sense of dryness. This can be avoided if it is properly prepared in advance. For extra softness, a soak process is often used. In this case, the liver must be held for at least half an hour in milk or plain water. Additional moisture will make the product looser, and after frying it will be much softer. Thirdly, for processing it is better to take a fresh or already thawed product. So it will be easier to determine how much roast pork liver. The by-product should have a pronounced color and not broken surface shell. The presence of too light or dark color may indicate poor quality of the product. In this case, the likelihood of poisoning or other undesirable consequences. If the liver is chosen correctly, then you can safely proceed to its preparation.
The simplest option
There are several interesting ways to fry pork liver. A tasty dish will turn out only if you do everything as written in the recipe. For starters, you can consider the easiest option when a fresh liver is fried in breading flour. All you need is a knife, a cutting board and a good frying pan. And as the main ingredients you need to take: 400 grams of pork liver - 10 grams of salt, 5 grams of ground pepper, a glass of flour and 80-90 grams of vegetable oil.
Now you can begin to master the method of how to fry pork liver tasty and without any problems:
- First, the product must be thoroughly washed and as much as possible to remove the film from its surface. After that, it is necessary to carefully remove all streaks and existing vessels. In conclusion, prepared liver should be cut into pieces with a thickness of 1-1.5 cm, wash them and dry with a towel.
- In a separate plate to combine all the bulk components: pepper, flour and salt. If desired, you can add any other spices or seasonings.
- The liver is slightly beaten off on one side with a kitchen hammer, covering it with food cling film so that a splash of blood does not stain the whole room.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- The liver must first be breaded in flour, and then put in boiling fat. Under the action of temperature, the product will decrease in size, so the pieces can be placed as closely as possible to each other. For frying on each side will take no more than 3-4 minutes. The product should simply be covered with a golden crust.
As soon as the blood stops protruding, the fire can be turned off and the product put on the dish and carried to the table.
The secret of softness
Each hostess over the years develops its own technology for the preparation of certain products. Nevertheless, many quite equally answer the question how much to fry pork liver so that it is soft.
They believe that time is not important. It can be 3, 5 or 7 minutes. It all depends on the thickness of the piece. Basically the softness of the product gives it soaking in milk beforehand. Moreover, the duration of this process, everyone chooses independently. For some, one hour is enough, while others prefer to leave the product in this condition overnight. The essence of this procedure is to saturate the liver tissue with moisture. In addition, the dairy product neutralizes the taste of blood and other extraneous odors. This is also important, because during frying, they can appear even more. After this procedure, the liquid must be poured out, and the product must be rinsed again with water and dried using a paper towel. Now you can begin to fry it in any convenient way.
Liver in batter
Experienced housewives can give a lot of practical advice to those who want to know how much roast pork liver so that it is soft and juicy. One option is to use batter. Moreover, the mass should be moderately thick and homogeneous. In this case, you can use the recipe for which you will need: for 500 grams of chilled pork liver - 2 chicken eggs, 5 grams of salt, 15 grams of flour, a pinch of pepper and a little vegetable oil.
The whole process consists of three stages:
- Preparation of the liver. The product must be washed, cleaned of large vessels and bile ducts, and then divided into portioned pieces. Now the blanks need to be folded in a plastic bag and slightly beaten off using the smooth side of the hammer or the usual rolling pin. After this treatment, each piece must be blotted with a napkin to remove excess moisture.
- Cooking batter. To do this, eggs should be whipped with salt and pepper, and at the very end add flour. We must try to keep in the mixture no lumps.
- Frying. The liver must first be dipped in the prepared egg mass, then put in the pan with boiling oil and cook for 4 minutes on each side. It is better to cook under the lid closed so that the moisture evaporates less.
This option is very convenient, as it requires a minimum of physical and time costs.
Liver in sour cream sauce
You can sort through the options for a long time, deciding how to fry the pork liver so that it is soft and juicy. Step-by-step recipe of one of them requires the presence of mandatory products in the following amounts: 400 grams of liver - 200 milliliters of sour cream, clove of garlic, 30 grams of flour, half a cup of milk, 2 onions, salt, a teaspoon of mustard, pepper and any greens.
For this option, all you need to do in steps:
- The liver, washed and cleaned from the bile ducts, must be cut into pieces of the required size and soaked in milk for a couple of hours.
- Cut onion into large half rings and sauté in butter until soft.
- Add the liver to the pan and fry the products together for no more than 10 minutes with constant stirring.
- From the remaining ingredients separately prepare the sauce, and then pour them the contents of the pan. Products should boil together until the liver stops bleeding when pressed. It is necessary to pepper and salt a dish at the very end.
Already finished product should be covered with a lid and let it brew a little. Only then can a soft and tender liver be served on the table.
Liver with onion flavor
A popular by-product is often cooked with various vegetables. But for beginner housewives it will be more interesting how to fry pork liver with onions deliciously. This method, as practice shows, is used most often. Of the products need only liver, flour, onions, salt and any vegetable oil.
The technology of this process is easy to learn from the first time:
- First, in a pan, fry the onion half rings in oil. They should be soft and slightly transparent. The number here, in principle, does not matter. Although the more onions there are, the tastier the meal will be. The finished product at the time you need to put in a separate clean dishes.
- In the same oil, quickly fry the liver, roll it first in flour.
- Add prepared onion to the pan, cover it with a lid and hold the products in this position for 20 minutes over very low heat.
An ideal side dish for such an amazing dish would be mashed potatoes. Although everyone can solve this issue based on personal eating habits.
How to fry the liver
To make a masterpiece out of ordinary dishes, it’s not at all necessary to be a chef. To do this, you need to understand how to fry the liver with onions correctly. The preparation of this product has its own nuances that need to be considered:
- Before cooking, a piece of the liver must be cleaned of all kinds of veins, remove the film.
- It is recommended to cut the product into portions, which are about 1 cm thick.
- Before frying the liver with onions, pour it with soda and leave for an hour, then wash and dry.
- Fry better in boiling oil, before that, salt and pepper to taste, roll in flour.
How much to fry
It is important to know that the longer the heat treatment, the more the liver loses the juice, while becoming dry and hard. The frying time of the liver is no more than 8 minutes, while the dishes should be heated to the maximum temperature. Before putting portions on a heated pan, it is recommended to pickle them, and immediately before frying, dip them in a batter or breaded in flour (the product will be more juicy). When the product turns golden, remove and serve immediately.
Fried liver with onions - recipe with photos
The methods of cooking even ordinary dishes every day becomes more and more. If you do not want to experiment, then try faster at least one recipe for cooking fried liver from those described step by step below. Among the many options you will definitely find that dish, the taste of which will impress you. How to cook fragrant and soft pork, beef, chicken or other liver?
This delicate dish with gravy will surely please you and your children, you can even serve it to guests. Chicken liver in sour cream with onions - a great option to make a nutritious, but easy dinner. Thanks to the milk product, all bitterness leaves the liver, it becomes sweetish, soft, melts directly in the mouth. As a side dish, you can use boiled rice or mashed potatoes.
- laurel leaf - 2 pcs.,
- onions - 300 g,
- salt, pepper - to taste,
- sour cream - 350 g,
- oil - 30 ml,
- chicken liver - 600 g
- Slice peeled onions to make rings or half rings.
- Add refined oil to a hot skillet, fry onions until browned.
- Move the onion rings closer to the edges of the dish, put the washed portioned liver slices in the middle.
- Hot season with ground pepper mixture, salt.
- Continue to fry the mass, but do not mix until half of the excess liquid has evaporated.
- Pour in the required amount of sour cream (you can use cream if you wish), put bay leaves.
- Mix the ingredients well, bring to a boil, turn off the gas, serve to the table, garnish with a sprig of dill, as in the photo.
This recipe has long been successfully used by many hostesses. Fried liver with onions and carrots is a simple dish, but before you cook it, you need to know some recommendations. To get a delicious beautiful liver as in the photo, save this method in your recipe cookbook, because a fried liver can easily replace any red meat or poultry.
- pepper, salt - to taste,
- onions - 2 pcs.,
- liver - 550 g,
- carrots - 2 pcs.,
- oil - 3-4 tbsp. l
- The main product is well washed, cleaned of veins and existing films.
- Put portions into a heated pan, do not forget to pour the oil. If you do not follow the calorie intake of consumed dishes, it is recommended to pour oil in a layer of almost 1 cm.
- Fry the meat product on each side until a golden crust forms.
- Fry carrots and onion rings fry until tender.
- Combine all the ingredients together, season, mix and simmer for a little longer than 5 minutes. Until the dish cools, serve it to the table.
Roast beef liver
Gourmets will definitely appreciate the delicious hot savory, the recipe of which you will see below. Find out how to fry beef liver so that it is tender and soft. It should be noted that the product acquires the original taste not due to the special tricks used during the preparation, but due to steeping in milk or pickling in the sauce.
- oil (plum.) - 50 g,
- laurel leaf - 3 pcs.,
- wine (white semi-dry) - 1 glass,
- pepper (chili) - 1 pc.,
- garlic - 5 tooth.,
- salt, pepper - to taste,
- Calf liver - 0.5 kg.
- Washed liver cut so as to make thin slices of a width not exceeding 1 cm.
- Place the chopped pieces in a container, add finely chopped (or shabby) garlic, add the required amount of wine, put bay leaves, salt and pepper.
- Stir the contents of the bowl, leave to marinate (preferably overnight).
- Pour oil on a hot frying pan, fry slices on both sides with the expectation that it takes one and a half minutes to fry one side.
- Juice, which stood out during marinating, boil until it thickens.
- Transfer the already prepared liver to the almost ready sauce, simmer it all together for a couple of minutes, then remove from the heat.
- Serve the dish with a side dish, as which you can take baked potatoes.
Pork in sour cream
Do you know what will make the liver very tender, melting in the mouth? Before cooking, it must be soaked in dairy product. This action will also help to remove possible foreign smell. Fried pork liver with onions with sour cream is a great addition to buckwheat porridge, which is made quickly and easily.
- sour cream - 150 g,
- onions - 2 pcs.,
- liver - 0.5 kg,
- flour - 0.5 cups,
- oil - 4 tbsp. l.,
- salt, pepper - to taste,
- water - 0.5 cups.
- Wash fresh liver, cut into small pieces, salt, add seasoning to taste.
- Dip each slice in flour so that all juice does not stack during the frying process.
- Lay one layer of prepared pieces on a hot pan, fry for about a minute on each side to form a crust.
- Onion half rings place in the same pan, where the liver has just been fried, wait until they are browned.
- Connect fried foods together.
- In a glass, mix the water with sour cream, pour the mixture into the frying pan, salt.
- Simmer the ingredients in cream sauce for 5-7 minutes, do not forget to stir.
- Serve with buckwheat or mashed potatoes.
With potatoes and onions
Having handy step-by-step recommendations, even a novice in culinary can make a delicious and satisfying lunch or dinner. If you were looking for a proven recipe for how to fry a liver with onions and potatoes, then you need not worry - you found it. Fried liver with onions has its own cooking secrets, the main thing is to soak it so that it becomes juicy and not overcook, otherwise you will get a product that tastes like rubber.
- oil - 2 tbsp. l.,
- pepper, salt - to taste,
- onions - 1-2 pcs.,
- liver - 300 g,
- 4-5 potatoes
- Liver cut into cubes, clear from the vessels and the existing film. You can soak in the dairy product so that it becomes softer.
- Slice the potatoes like fries.
- Put the liver in the pan first, and after a couple of minutes, when it grabs, add the chopped potatoes.
- Fry until the crust forms on the food, then you can turn down the heat and cover the container with a lid.
- If desired, in the middle of the cooking process, you can add onions, cut into half rings.
- Salt and pepper the prepared fried liver with potatoes, sprinkle with dried greens. When serving on a plate, you can pour mayonnaise.
Flour fried liver
Only a small number of housewives know how to fry the liver, because the process requires diligent attention. If you digress for even a minute, you get a rubber and hard dish. Fried liver in flour must also be prepared with these requirements in mind. Соблюдая несложные правила, вы получите обед или ужин, вкусом которого будете искренне наслаждаться.
- мука – 2 ст. л.,
- лук – 2 шт.,
- печенка – 500 г,
- масло – 4 ст. l
- Основной продукт очистить от остатков желчи, убрать плеву, замочить. Спустя час полностью слить жидкость. Разрезать вдоль, чтобы получились большие куски.
- Репчатый лук нарезать не слишком толстыми кольцами.
- Просеянную муку распределить по неглубокой тарелке.
- Dip each piece of liver in the prepared flour, spread one layer on a hot pan with butter. It is worth noting that if you have a chicken liver, then begin to turn the first piece right after you put the last one to roast.
- Place the onion rings over the toasted pieces, salt them all together.
- Stir the dish constantly for several minutes, then cover and reduce the heat.
- After 4 minutes, serve the finished dish.
How to choose the right liver
To make the dish tasty and healthy, you need to choose a high-quality and fresh liver. Make it pretty simple.
- Pay attention to the appearance of the product. The liver should be supple, soft, moist and shiny, without scratches and damage. The presence of spots and blood clots is unacceptable. They may indicate a rupture of the gallbladder of the animal, which automatically gives the liver a bitter taste.
- The color of the liver should not be too light or too dark. Remember: a good beef liver has a shade of ripe cherry, pork is reddish-brown, the color of chicken liver varies from light brown to brown-red, and turkey liver is dark red.
- Fresh liver has a sweetish metallic flavor. Sour smell indicates that the product is spoiled.
- On the surface of the frozen liver should not be excess ice, and she herself should not have an orange tint. All of this suggests that the product was either frozen several times or it was frozen.
How to cook a soft liver
- First you need to remove all vessels, conductors and films. In the case of beef liver, this is quite simple. But in order to facilitate the procedure, you can hold it in warm water for a few minutes. Pork liver film is thinner and more difficult to separate. Try to leave the offal in boiling water for 20 seconds, and then remove the film, having picked it up by the edge with a knife.
- Extra soft liver give sour marinade. For its preparation is suitable juice of lemon or lime or a couple of tablespoons of vinegar. Mix one of these ingredients with water and soak the liver in it a few hours before cooking.
- Baking soda can also soften the liver. It is enough to sprinkle it on each piece and wait about an hour.
- The last way - for those who like to use physical force. To make the product softer, you can simply beat it with a hammer. Just do not forget to put the liver in cellophane, otherwise it will spread.
How to cook a delicious liver
- To the liver, especially pork, not bitter, you can soak it in milk, pre-cut into pieces. The recommended soaking time is from 30 minutes to several hours. By the way, milk will not only eliminate bitterness, but also make the liver very soft.
- Instead of soaking, you can quickly boil the liver in lightly salted water. This trick should also relieve the dish of bitterness.
- But to mask the specific liver taste will help products with strong, pronounced aromas. Onions, garlic, chilli peppers and herbs, such as thyme or sage, are a good choice.
How to cook a juicy liver
- The main thing - do not overcook. To keep the liver juicy, it is enough to fry each side in a well-heated pan for 5 minutes (or less).
- If before frying dip the pieces of the liver in flour or batter, the juice will definitely remain inside.
- Sour cream or cream - true friends of juicy and soft liver. It is recommended to put it out in them for no more than 20 minutes.
- The last item in the list, and during cooking will be salt. It takes moisture, so it’s better to add it at the end.
Gently rinse the liver under cold water, place in a bowl and cover with milk. It should completely cover the by-product: if the milk volume specified in the recipe is not enough, increase the dosage.
The liver can be soaked only during the preparation of the onion, but it is better to complete this step in advance and let it stand for 1-2 hours.
Put half the butter in a large frying pan and melt over medium heat. Add chopped onion rings, bring it to softness and set aside on a plate.
Put leftover butter in the same frying pan. Remove the liver from the milk, dry with paper towels and roll in a mixture of flour, salt and pepper. When the butter has melted, increase the heat and put the liver pieces in the pan.
Fry the liver on both sides until golden brown. Return the onions to the pan, reduce the temperature to medium and for some time hold the dish on the fire.
The remaining cooking time depends on your preferences, but still it’s not worth much frying the liver. It is enough that she is well-browned outside, and the inside is a little pink.
The taste of food primarily affects the quality of the product. Below are some simple rules that will help you choose a good piece.
- It is better to give preference to a fresh product. But if you decide to buy frozen, then pay attention to its color, which should not be orange. And still refuse to buy, if you see a lot of ice on a piece, it means that it has been frozen several times.
- Choosing a fresh piece, carefully examine it. Its surface should be shiny, smooth, without damage, with a small number of ducts and cavities. The presence of blood clots and spots that indicate damage to the gallbladder in an animal that will add liver bitterness is unacceptable.
- Buy a piece of uniform color, with a porous, dense structure and a well-fitting film. When pressed, a fossa should appear, which quickly disappears in a fresh liver. Pay attention to the smell, quality product has a sweetish aroma, and spoiled - gives sour.
- Depending on what animal liver you buy, its color will be different: beef has a tint of ripe cherry, pork - maroon brown, chicken by-product - a dark beige color.
Prepare the product for heat treatment
To liver well roasted, was soft and did not have a bitter taste, it must be properly processed before cooking.
- First, wash the piece thoroughly under running water. If there is a film, then we remove it. To do this, put offal in a little heated water for 10 minutes, then on the cutting board we hook the film with a knife and carefully separate it from the piece.
- Then we remove all the streaks and vessels, otherwise they will spoil the finished dish, since they can not be chewed.
- To exclude the appearance of bitterness of pork and beef offal, it is necessary to soak in milk for 1-2 hours, after cutting it into pieces. In addition, after such a procedure, the liver during the frying process will turn out to be unusually tender and very tasty.
Secrets of experienced chefs
Not all housewives can cook fried liver so that it is juicy and soft. Thanks to our advice you get the perfect dish.
- The product soaked in milk should be cut into small strips not thicker than 1 cm.
- Before frying, pieces should be dipped in flour.
- To prevent the liver from getting tough, it must be fried on each side for 5-7 minutes.
- For more juiciness, you can stew it in sour cream for 15 minutes. From this the pieces will be more tender.
- Salt food is better at the end of cooking.
If you follow all our advice, then the fried liver should turn out well. And now we offer you several recipes, using which you will cook delicious dishes with this useful by-product.
Classics of the genre
To get started is to try to cook a recipe for fried liver with onions. Our version differs from the classic one in that, in addition, butter will be used, from which the taste will be simply divine.
So, prepare the following ingredients:
- 800 g beef or pork offal,
- 2 cups milk
- 30 grams of butter,
- 3 small bulbs,
- 1 cup of wheat flour,
- vegetable oil,
- The by-product is washed, cleaned of the film, remove the wires. Soak in milk for 1-2 hours, promakivaem paper towel. Cut into small plates with a thickness of 1 cm.
- Bulbs cleaned and shred small half rings.
- Put the butter on the frying pan and pour the vegetable. Put onion and fry for a few minutes. Pour it into a plate.
- Spread pieces of offal with flour and place in a frying pan. Fry first on one side, then on the other on medium heat, to form a brown crust.
- Add the onion to the liver and weat a little more on the fire, stirring constantly.
- At the end do not forget to salt and add pepper.
Serving food served on the table. If desired, you can decorate it with chopped dill and sprinkle with sour cream sauce.
This recipe with apples came up with the Germans. We are sure that you will like this overseas dish.
For the preparation we need the following products:
- 0.5 kg of beef liver
- 1 PC. Luke,
- 2-3 pieces medium apple (preferably acidic varieties),
- 50 g white semi dry wine
- a pinch of nutmeg,
- Prepared and sliced by-products, well sprinkled with flour from all sides and fry in butter until cooked.
- Remove it from the heat and spread on a paper towel or napkin to remove excess fat.
- We wash apples, peel, remove the core and cut into slices. Fry in the remaining oil for about 10 minutes.
- Put ready fruit on a plate.
- Peel the onions, cut into half rings and fry.
- We throw liver and apples into finished onion, pour in wine, pour nutmeg, salt and mix everything well. Tommy dish under a tightly covered lid for another quarter of an hour.
The combination of apples soaked in wine, with slices of tender fried liver, is the harmony of these ingredients in such a simple, but appetizing dish.
The following recipe is not only simple to prepare, but also the dish turns out to be very useful and very tasty.
So, we need these ingredients:
- 400 g chicken offal
- 300 g pumpkin,
- 1-2 onions,
- vegetable oil,
- 2 tbsp. l soy sauce
- ground black pepper,
- Wash my pumpkin, peel it, and cut it into 2 cm pieces.
- Onion finely shred.
- Prepared liver cut in the same way as the pumpkin.
- Pour oil on a preheated pan, we throw a by-product into it and fry until golden brown.
- Pass the onion in another pan, after 5 minutes add the pumpkin to it. We bring it to half ready.
- We put together all the fried foods, pour them with soy sauce, salt, pepper and we cook for another 5-7 minutes under the lid closed.
- This dish turns out to be unusually tender, and most importantly, very useful. And no matter how much you cook it, it will always delight you with its delicious aroma.
We are sure that if you listen to our advice and prepare dishes according to the presented recipes, you will get an airy fried liver with a piquant taste.
Culinary lesson from experienced chefs
In order for the fried liver, as they say, to be a success, it is first of all important to choose a fresh and high-quality by-product. When buying it, pay attention to such nuances:
- It is preferable to choose fresh or chilled liver. Frozen offal is considered fresh for the first two days.
- If you still get frozen liver, look at the layer of ice in the area of the cut. It should be thin and smooth. Press down on the cut, and if the ice starts to melt immediately, it means you can buy a liver.
- Fresh beef liver has a touch of ripe sweet cherry.
- When the by-product has a brick shade, it may indicate that the animal was sick.
- Film from the offal should be easily separated. If bubbles are visible on it, it means that it is infected with parasitic microorganisms.
How to fry beef liver? Here are some simple secrets:
- When frying the offal, you should use a breading mixture, for example, sifted flour or crackers. Then the liver will be soft inside.
- How much time to fry beef liver? The rule is simple: the less time the by-product is fried, the softer and tastier it will be. The main thing is not to overcook the liver, since it will be covered with a very thick crust.
- If there are no tomatoes, add tomato paste or a thick consistency to the dish.
- In the marinade or breading mixture, add a little freshly squeezed lemon juice. This will help preserve the richness of the by-product and give the dish a savory flavor.
- Liver before frying is better to soak in purified water or milk.
You can read an article about the benefits and harm of beef liver.
The classic and easiest recipe
First, consider how to fry the liver beef with onions. This recipe has long been considered a classic and very simple in execution.
- 0.5 kg beef liver,
- 1-2 onions,
- ½ tsp salt,
- sifted flour,
- refined vegetable oil.
Gentle and juicy liver chops
How to fry beef liver so that it is soft? Try to make fragrant and juicy chops. Their recipe is simple, and you can make a delicious lunch or dinner in a matter of minutes.
Tip! Since the liver will need to be beaten off, it should not be completely thawed. It is easier to work with frozen offal.
- 0.5 kg of beef liver
- 1-2 eggs,
- sifted flour,
- refined vegetable oil,
- ground pepper black.
Fry steaks with spicy sauce
Consider another interesting way to fry beef liver in a pan. The highlight of this dish is the sauce made from onions and bacon. This dish is best served with potato side dish.
- 0.5 kg beef liver,
- 50-70 g of bacon,
- 1-2 onions,
- ½ tbsp. sifted flour,
- black pepper and cayenne,
- 30 g soft butter,
- refined vegetable oil,
- 1 tbsp. purified water
- 2-3 art. l the wine.
Delicious taste beef liver
The secret of this dish is the mustard, which we will lubricate the liver pieces right in the pan. Mustard will create a real miracle, not even with the most delicate offal.
- ¼ Art. sifted flour,
- 0.5 kg beef liver,
- ground pepper black,
- 2 tbsp. l purified vegetable oil,
- 2 tbsp. l soft butter,
- 2-3 art. l any mustard.
PThe liver belongs to the by-products of the first category and can be beef, veal, pork by types. This is a popular and useful product that contains vitamins B, A, as well as minerals and nutrients. With proper preparation, this product has a very delicate taste and directly depends on the age of the animal itself - the older the animal, the less tasty the dish. Of all the species, the veal by-product has a very delicate taste and is one of the best in its qualities.
ANDFrom the listed by-products, various dishes are prepared, they can be stewed, fried, made toppings, sausages, so you need to clearly know how to prepare the liver of a particular type. When choosing and buying, you should pay attention to its appearance, as a fresh product should have a brownish-red color, be wet in the places of cuts and with a smooth-looking surface.
PWhen preparing dishes from this product, it is necessary to remove the film. To make it easier, you need to lower the prepared by-product for a short time into hot water, then the film will be removed with ease.
WITHto make a dish of the listed by-products more gentle and tastier, an uncomplicated method will help: in the process of preparation, put the peeled pieces in a bowl with milk and hold on for about three hours.
HCut prepared offal should be sliced with the same thickness, then rolled into flour and placed in a pan. Roast the pieces in boiling vegetable oil, turning over during frying. When turning, you should try not to pierce the crust so that the juice does not come out. Salt dish should be at the very end of roasting.
Features of the preparation of the liver:
- Calf. The weight is about 1-2.5 kg, its color is light brown with a reddish tinge, the structure is loose and tender. Delicious baked, fried and stewed dishes are made from it. Salt it should be at the end of cooking, fry for a short time.
- Pork. Weight is approximately 1 - 2.5 kg, the color is dark or red-brown. It is characterized by a pronounced specific taste, in the section has a grainy or porous appearance. From it you can cook fillings, pates, roast, simmer, cook on the grill.
- Beef. Her weight is usually up to 5 kg, dark red-brown. It has a bitter and pungent taste. It is better to soak it in milk before cooking. It can be grilled or deep-fried, prepare fried dishes.